Total Home Protection provides its warranty services to the majority of the United States. The company strives to constantly offer customers fast and effective solutions with a network of qualified service contractors. The warranty company believes in providing great value and protection against the high costs of home and appliance repairs. Whether you are planning to buy a new home, sell your existing home, or simply stay put, Total Home Protection's products can you save time and money.

The Good

• Competitive Prices
  • Types of Home Warranties
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • Pre-Screened Local Technicians

Competitive Prices

Total Home Protection offers its customers home warranty services at a price that is competitive in the market. The company offers a competive average price of $399 for its basic coverage, putting it right in line with other top providers in the industry.

Types of Home Warranties

Total Home Protection offers a comprehensive warranty plan to fit every homeowner’s budget. Your service agreement coverage will repair or replace covered items, regardless of age, make, or model. You can choose from the following three plans:

• Gold: basic coverage plan, includes systems and appliances such as a water heater, a built-in microwave oven, and a garage door opener.
  • Platinum: total coverage plan, includes systems and appliances such as an air conditioning, a plumbing system, and an electrical system.
  • Optional: additional coverage, includes systems and appliances such as a pool and spa, a septic system, and an additional water heater.

Also, the following home warranties are offered by Total Home Protection:

• Homeowner Warranty
  • Seller Home Warranty
  • Buyer Conversion Warranty
  • Buyer Direct Warranty
  • Renewal Warranty Contract

24/7 Customer Service

Total Home Protection offers unmatched customer service around the clock. Their call center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. This makes filing a claim and receiving service significantly easier and can give homeowners, especially first-time home buyers, a peace of mind knowing they are covered 24/7.

Pre-Screened Local Technicians

With a home warranty from Total Home Protection, you will not have to search any directories for contractors or repair technicians or wonder whether you can trust an unfamiliar service vendor. Total Home Protection offers authorized technicians who are pre-screened, licensed, and insured.

See if you qualify

The Bad

Coverage

Total Home Protection only covers 33 of 50 states. Even though that is a big portion of the country, 17 other states are denied of their services. If you live in one of the states that is not covered by Total Home Protection services you might need to look for home warranty coverage somewhere else.

The Bottom Line

Total Home Protection offers their services to 33 of 50 states. They believe in providing high quality products and services that will fit with your budget and your home warranty expectations. The company offers a variety of policies and plans to their customers at competitive prices starting at just $399. With multiple plans offered, you have the option to find the plan that will fit your home warranty needs.

Call our recommended rep over at Total Home Protection below.

2.8

Jason Hew

June 23rd, 2020 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst home warranty company ever. Dryer timer broke about 6 months before COVID 19. To date they have assigned me to at least 4 technician none of which have contacted me to fix the dryer which THP agreed to fix. Their service is beyond deplorable.

Leslie R Yuen

June 22nd, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The claim number is not open 24/7. It is only accessible M-F from 9to5. To process a claim it takes 24 to 48 hrs, however if the claim is filed thursday it will not be until the following week to get your claim process.

Margo Williams

June 12th, 2020 Schertz, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My air conditioner stopped cooling and was icing up. I paid the money for the ac repair company to check the unit out, the said that there was a leak in the system somewhere. THP wouldn’t cover the cost to find where the leak was coming from so I had to pay $240 to the ac company. The AC company sent the pictures and the report to THP, They denied the claim saying that there was rust on the coils and they don’t cover corrosion. They even lied saying that they were told the leak was caused by the rust which was a lie. So after a week of going back and forth with THP I still don’t have air conditioning in my house. They are just scammers, I hate I wasted my money on them.

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Every policy has inclusions and exclusions and, unfortunately, this issue was not covered per the contract. In an effort to still assist the consumer, they were advised they could obtain a second opinion diagnosis. They were also provided the contact information of the Mediation department who is currently working to complete their review. The Mediation department will review the claim from start to finish to determine if the claim was determined incorrectly. All claims have been properly serviced in accordance with the Service Agreement. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Jeffrey Krachun

June 8th, 2020 Pitman, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every experience I have had with them has resulted in delays, long waits on the phone, apologies, and inaction. Six months after my claim was approved, I have not received reimbursement. No one replies to emails, though I get verbal apologies and assurances that it wil lgo out on the phone (but no attempt to make up for six months its been since approval).

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. Due to an internal system issue, there was a delay in the check being sent. The check mailed 06/08/2020. In an effort to provide good customer service we have added a free service charge fee on the consumer's account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. All claims have been properly serviced in accordance with the Service Agreement - all contracts have inclusions as well as exclusions. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any questions, please contact me at 1-800-545-0402.

Jose Trejo

June 8th, 2020 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a total fake home protection plan last year i got premium package for to year's person i spoke with i clearly ask him what all covered this premium package he told me what all was covered 3 weeks ago about my a/c not working properly they said they were gonna send some one over to take look at it 3 week's past by nobody showed up had to call at least 30 Times finally got a call person told me they were having trouble for some one to come take look at it because corona virus that i had option for me to call technique to come take look at it witch that was a lie because i called 5 different a/c companies they said they would come take look at it asap so this morning i had some one take look at it they called total home protection what needed to be fix couple min latter i received email from April H to call her i called for her to tell me they will not covered it.i payed 700 dollar's for this premium plan just for bunch of lies headache waste of time people dont fall for there lies they will probably will only cover minor money repairs. This was my first claim and they told me they won't cover it

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. Due to an internal system issue, there was a delay in the check being sent. The check was mailed 06/05/2020. In an effort to provide good customer service we have added a free service charge fee on the consumer's account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. All claims have been properly serviced in accordance with the Service Agreement - all contracts have inclusions as well as exclusions. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any questions, please contact me at 1-800-545-0402.

Jeanette Callahan

June 2nd, 2020 Platte City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have had Home Protect for 16 years, early on they were reliable but our last claims have been terrible. I now have a dryer which the claim was put in May 18th 2020. The service company came and said it was a heating element, it is now June 1 and I still don't have a working dryer nor does Home Protect give me any information about the claim. They did order a part but ordered a knock off which doesn't fit my Electrolux Dryer. 2 weeks without a dryer during the Covid 19 Pandemic is unacceptable and further more Total Protect doesn't care they just want their monthly premium. I wish I could give them a negative star. Beware that if you sign up with them you cannot cancel your contract until 30 days before it expires, so you will keep paying them for nothing.

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Unfortunately, with the information provided, we were not able to locate your account/policy. This review may be intended for Total Protect and not Total Home Protection. In order to assure your issue gets resolved, please reach out to us to provide further information so that we can locate your policy. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Rebeka V

June 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good Customer Service, Good Communication and Reliable company.

Toni Akers

June 1st, 2020 Latonia, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Mom also has them and her dishwasher broke. They told her it could not be fixed I thought according to our contract with them that they would replace it that’s what I was told on the phone when I signed up for this and I signed my mother up for this. Well that is not what happened they told her that it was perforated due to the age and they were going to send her $150 check to replace her dishwasher. I think that is just terrible I was with American Home Shield for many years and switch to them because of the lower price and was told everything would be the same well it is not if they don’t feel like fixing it they will send you a check for about a third of the price.

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Per the contract, Total Home Protection does have the right to offer a Buy-out amount (not to exceed your unit’s depreciated value and at our actual cost) in lieu of repair or replacement. We make this decision at the recommendation of a vendor or one of our experienced authorization technicians. We have reached out to you personally to further discuss this claim decision. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any questions, please contact me at 1-800-545-0402

DTA

May 29th, 2020 Country Club Hills, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are TERRIBLE!!! If there was a zero I'd give it to them! This is the worse company, they'll send a contractor to your home have you pay them the service fee and then deny your claim! I would never recommend them to anyone!!!!!! A total waste of money

Jenise Johnson

May 29th, 2020 , TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT PURCHASE A HOME WARRANTY FROM TOTAL HOME PROTECTION!!!! I paid up front for 2 home warranties, one for our primary residence, the other for a rental property, over $2K for a 6 year contract on both. I have never filed a claim for the rental and had 5 claims in 3 years for our primary home. The first 2 claims were for a garbage disposal and an electrical problem-both were never serviced because they claimed not to have any available technicians in our area. The third claim was for my refrigerator and ice-maker. I spent over a month going back and forth with them because first, no service providers available in my area, then service provider assigned but never showed up to the appointment twice, and then finally a service provider came out and determined that they were not the correct specialist to diagnose the problem. So after many hours of calling, being being placed on hold and repeatedly being transferred around I asked to cancel my policies. Once I said this I got a representative and they agreed to give me $500 towards a new refrigerator if I didn't cancel my policy. It took over 2 months and repeated calls again to receive the check. THP has denied my most recent claim for my AC unit due to rust and corrosion. My house is less than 4 years old and proper maintenance has been done for all systems. The technician that was sent by THP told me that the evaporator coil was leaking due to condensation and needed to be replaced. THP denied the claim because they said the technician said the evaporator coil needed to be replaced due to rust. I had the service company send me a copy of the report and pictures that they sent to THP. NONE OF IT INDICATES ANYTHING ABOUT RUST! When I called THP back about this I experienced the usual runaround and then of course extremely rude and unprofessional managers that told me the report of rust was made by the technician on a recorded phone call and that was the proof that they are using, not the written report and photos! I asked for a copy of this recorded phone call and the manager said she cannot provide this to me, I would have to write an official letter to their documentations department to request and if they approve it would take over 30 days to receive it. After talking to THP I called the service provider back to confirm if a phone call was made by the technician and they said the technician DID NOT call anyone (that is not their practice) and confirmed that all they have sent THP is the written report and photos. THP is lying! They have no phone call. They are just using this as an excuse to deny my valid claim! THEY WILL ALWAYS FIND A LOOPHOLE TO DENY YOUR CLAIMS!!! I am filing a report with the BBB and I encourage others to do the same to expose their horrible business practices. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. All claims have been properly serviced in accordance with the Service Agreement - all contracts have inclusions as well as exclusions. The consumer has reached out to the mediation department to dispute their claim. Mediation is still working with the consumer to finalize the review by reaching out to their technician for clarification. The consumer is also pursuing a second opinion per the policy. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any questions, please contact me at 1-800-545-0402.

GilbertPapa

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Response was timely, problem solved expeditiously. All for $45!

McLaughlin

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They had done a service call in a really fast timely manner.

Van Mitchell

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Slow response time and find ways to not pay. Customer service does not provide you all the details when speaking with them about the repairs and how you will be reimbursed.

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. All claims have been properly serviced in accordance with the Service Agreement - all contracts have inclusions as well as exclusions. If you have disputes with any of your claims, always feel free to contact [email protected] We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any questions, please contact me at 1-800-545-0402.

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

No help in replacing water heaters nor AC issues although I have platinum coverage

SISBOOM

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After servicemen didn't 3 days loot at the stopped drain, the company called and said it was not covered because a connecting pipe was rusted or corroded and they didn't cover corrosion. Do the laundry tubs still don't drain. A mess!

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. If you have disputes with any of your claims, always feel free to contact [email protected] We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. If the consumer would like to speak to someone in regards to these issues, they can contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Paul

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been with this company going on 2 years and so far they have not failed me. Better customer service than most others.

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for selecting Total Home Protection for all your home warranty needs. We know your time is valuable so we take feedback very seriously. Your feedback allows us to improve our business and promote the level of service expected from a trusted industry leader. Total Home Protection strives to be a top rated home warranty provider. We have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. We sincerely thank you for your feedback. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service during normal business hours at 1-800-545-0402.

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

responses are not quick at all and other things, have not had svc techs out yet even tho I have 2 issues

Tammie

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think they're trying to get out of replacing the air conditioner on me for something that is old we are in tear

De

May 20th, 2020 Kenosha, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT BUY Total Home Protection (THP). I filed a claim for dryer not working. The tech came and saw it, he said he knows what the problem is and said he will talk to the company. I got a call from THP saying the claim cannot be fulfilled since there were toys int he dryer. What the tech ment toys was the wool dryer balls which I use in the dryer. If the tech and the THP claims assessor cannot figure out from the pictures that the toy is the wool dryer (which are similar to bounty sheets), then I am not sure what licensed people are THP hiring. THP asked me to talk to the tech to see if he can clarify this with the assessor. Now, I am stuck and I have to figure out that these two knowledgeable people clarify something what a regular customer could figure out. The real damage is that the motor is not working, and this is not due to normal wear and tear despite my unit not being that old. The motor damages need to be repaired by the warranty company. But as usual they do not want to pay any money when it comes from their pocket. I am so shocked by they saying they rejected the claim and would advice NOT TO BUY this home warranty unless you want to waste your money, time and energy.

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Contractors are VERY slow. I was lied to multiple times. I even considered just purchasing new appliances because they took SO long.

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Seemed easy to contact to report a claim. had problem taken care in less than five days

Pat wallace

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Was pleased with response and follow through when I needed service on my dishwasher. Saved me about $400.

Stanley

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good service and great work; I was difinatly was satisfied with the service.

mzlmor

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick response. I was very pleased that I was assigned a company within 24 hours.

Donella

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It isso easy and quick to use for the money. Would referthem to anyone.

Lovie

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bad business. Not standing up to what was required of them. Very deceiving. I'm full of regrets.

Karen

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very punctual and very knowledgeable in what was wrong with our dryer

Blacklock

May 12th, 2020 Santa Fe, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not perfect but very good since we live some 73 miles from a major population, most repair company’s do not want to come this far out to do repairs, glad this company and the contractors it hires will make the trip out here and do good job

Bruce

May 8th, 2020 Ann Arbor, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great services, services are needed at time for all repairs

RAY’S appliance in Kissimmee Fla.

May 8th, 2020 Clermont, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I called today,you guys I was on hold for about 20 min. I have been waiting 4 or 5 weeks for my order. They told me they would e mail me on progress but they haven’t. When I call even today I got a recording and it’s not the first time.

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. If you are one of our vendors, please reach out to our vendor relations team at 1-800-545-0402 and they can assist you further. We are committed to providing a positive customer and vendor experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. If the consumer would like to speak to someone in regards to these issues, they can contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Glen Neill

May 8th, 2020 New Albany, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick response and friendly agent and fast service callnt

Lovie

May 8th, 2020 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

No satisfaction whatsoever. Very deceptive. No recommendations.

Ed K

May 8th, 2020 Conroe, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My claim was taken care off , contractors drag feet , need better commitment , also you need to put enough info on line in the customer account to know where they stand with the approval process .

Lilly

May 8th, 2020 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They’re reliable and helpful. Will be accommodating for your particular needs.

Totino Joe

May 8th, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a great experience with my first incident

David

May 8th, 2020 Richmond, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Only had to use once. The Hvac contractor was great!

Dissatisfied Customer That Got Scammed

May 8th, 2020 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is horrible. I would never reccomend anyone to waste their money buying a home warranty from them. Complete frauds with contractors that are frauds.

Suzanne and Charlie

May 8th, 2020 Sevierville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

New customers and they worked at getting our AC fixed

Shurketia Herring

May 8th, 2020 Belleville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The call to THP was responded timely thanks to you the gentleman that responded checked the problem fixed it and was professional in his work.

Bill russ

May 8th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Took 5 days to get someone out to check my air conditioner when the temp was in the 100s, also it still cost me $247 even though I have a $45 copay.

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. Per the policy, we have up to 2 business days to locate a vendor to service your claims. We are not an emergency service. A vendor was assigned to your claim within 24 hours. After assigning the claim, it is up to the vendor and consumer to chose an appointment time that works for both parties. Upon reviewing the claim, this was a covered claim and the vendor was authorized to complete the repairs. Should the consumer have been charged for the repair, please reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-545-0402 to discuss. The vendor should not have charged you for the authorized repairs. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any questions, please contact me at 1-800-545-0402.

Agnes Tabor

May 5th, 2020 Naples, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have used Total for over 10 years! When we call it takes forever to get someone to come out. Our water heater went out ,Total could not get anyone so we called someone we had used before, assuming they would reimburse us as we had been told in the past, wrong, they said because we did not use their service people or call them prior to using our own they would not reimburse us. They did repair and eventually replaced our garbage disposal. We are very senior and are afraid they will not pay anything on any future repairs. The deductible is $125 ! Giving serious thought to cancelling and signing with another. Recommended by our bank and the service was good when we signed on 10 years ago.

Jim Fishinger

May 4th, 2020 Ormond Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Turned down every claim I have ever had with them. When I threatened to cancel, they promised to send me a "good gesture" check in order not to cancel so I did not cancel but they never sent check. TOTAL HOME PROTECTION IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. THEY TAKE YOU MONEY BUT DO NOT PAY FOR SERVICES OR PAY THEIR VENDORS!!!!

Jered Fowler

April 2nd, 2020 Palm Bay, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Liars and scam artists, as of 4/1/20 i am placing a 8 ft flag on my truck that reads "DONT TRUST TOTAL HOME PROTECTION" i live in FLORIDA and drive alot i am dedicated in this matter warning hard working Americans to stay away from them bad corporation all the way around my refrigerator went out they voided it out my ac unit went out they voided it out did not fix or replace both were normal wear and tear . there is no protecting total home protection from me, once again me and my 8 ft flag will stop people from going to them watch the power of a hard working American put in some work i will not sit idly by why they take advantage of average Americans i am the wrong one game on THP lets see what you got already ordered my flag its gonna be the greatest one man vs big company fight i am not going to take my giant flag off my truck "GAME ON"

Apr 07, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Every policy has inclusions and exclusions and, unfortunately, this issue was not covered per the contract. Total Home Protection has addressed this consumer's complaint on multiple platforms. Despite the consumer's issue being a clear exclusion of the policy, Total Home Protection offered a good-will check to assist the consumer. Total Home Protection holds no financial liability to the un-covered claim but did so in an attempt to provide quality customer service. The consumer decided to terminate their contract with Total Home Protection before the check was processed and this check was voided as costs incurred. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. If the consumer would like to speak to someone in regards to these issues, they can contact us at 1-800-545-0402. I would be happy to answer any questions or assist in any way possible. Thank you, Amanda Brady Consumer Advocate Specialist Total Home Protection

debbie killian

March 31st, 2020 Eugene, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awful. refused to cover a reasonable repair on a covered item. no technicians want to work with them so you have to hire your own and get reimbursed. awful company. BUYER BEWARE!

T. J.

March 24th, 2020 Martinez, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT'S A TOTAL SCAM. THEY WILL REFUSE TO FIX YOUR BROKEN ITEM AND NOT SENT YOU THE MONEY.

Mar 25, 2020

Janet from Hwd Florida

March 23rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The tech sent to repair an old dryer with several problems, came quickly for the repair & made it like new. If all companies used by Total Home Protection are this knowledgeable & efficient, I would give highest recommendation.

Mar 24, 2020

Rachel

March 23rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If only used it once but they showed up on time and at a reasonable time

Mar 24, 2020

MSGWN

Company sent to repair furnace unable to complete work after 5-6 visits

Mar 17, 2020

Unsatisfied customer

March 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They don't fix anything , I called for services twice and still no good service

Mar 17, 2020