Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews Choice Home Warranty Logo

Choice Home Warranty

8.9

LAST UPDATED: September 22nd, 2021

Choice Home Warranty offers comprehensive protection against the high cost of repairs and replacements of major systems and appliances. The home warranty company strives to offer excellent service technicians, fast and simple solutions for its customers, and value for homeowners' money by reducing out-of-pocket expenses.

The home warranty service provider appears to be delivering well on its goal of customer satisfaction, as is evidenced by a large number of positive Choice Home Warranty reviews below. The company's average star rating is also competitive for the industry.

Read Choice Home Warranty Reviews

Choice Home Warranty has been in business since 2008 and is one of America's fastest-growing companies, headquartered in Edison, New Jersey.

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Choice Home Warranty Cost
  • First Month Free
  • Customer Service Open 24/7
  • No Home Inspection Required
  • Knowledgeable, Dedicated Team
  • Real Estate Agent Packages
  • Transferable Service Contract
  • Helpful Website
  • Extensive Coverage

Positive Reviews

A majority of Choice Home Warranty reviews on BestCompany.com are positive. Praise in these reviews includes quick responses and fast repair services, good communication, reasonable pricing, and easy claims process.

Reviewers also rate companies when they leave reviews. The Choice Home Warranty rating on BestCompany.com is competitive with the average score for the home warranty industry.

With these responses from Choice Home Warranty customers, it's easy to see that the company is a trusted warranty provider.

Choice Home Warranty Cost

Choice Home Warranty has an affordable policy that starts at $495 per year or $43.75 per month. The monthly cost is more expensive because Choice Home Warranty charges a $30 surcharge if you opt for a monthly payment rather than a single annual payment.

Choice Home Warranty's average service fee is competitively priced at $60.

First Month Free

Choice Home Warranty offers the first month of service free with the purchase of any of its single-payment and one-year warranty plans. The company also runs frequent promotions that allow homeowners to win new kitchen appliances when they apply for a quote on a home warranty plan.

Customer Service Open 24/7

Choice Home Warranty provides top-notch customer service by allowing its customers to submit claims either online or by calling a toll-free phone number. The home warranty company's call center is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, giving customers peace of mind and the ability to submit service requests and receive assistance around the clock. The company website also has a simple contact form that is easy to fill out and is sent to them immediately.

No Home Inspection Required

Unlike some home warranty companies, Choice Home Warranty does not require customers to have their home inspected in order to obtain a contract, which enables a more seamless transaction process for those signing up for warranty plans. This feature also allows customers to save money at the beginning by avoiding the cost of a home inspection.

Knowledgeable, Dedicated Team

With many home warranty companies, the claims process is not very personable, and service requests are assigned to a clerk in a large department. However, customers who choose to purchase a Choice Home Warranty will work with a knowledgeable, dedicated team of two or three representatives that will service their covered home repair needs quickly and efficiently.

In addition to being thoroughly involved in the claim, Choice Home Warranty has representatives that are available to answer any questions that may arise. And anytime delays take place, Choice Home Warranty requires their technicians to immediately provide the customer with an estimated completion date, so the customer is never left out of the loop wondering when the warranty service will be completed.

Real Estate Agent Packages

Choice Home Warranty offers a number of coverage options specifically geared towards real estate agents. Because home warranties provide a valuable safeguard on the home's covered major systems and appliances, both buyers and sellers will receive peace of mind.

Additionally, including a home warranty with the purchase of a house provides a competitive edge that makes buying and selling homes more enjoyable. Choice Home Warranty also understands the addition of home warranty service has the opportunity to help close a deal, which ultimately has the opportunity to make the seller and the buyer more pleased with the settlement.

Transferable Service Contract

With Choice Home Warranty, coverage begins 30 days after enrollment and continues for 365 days from the start date. However, if a customer can provide proof of prior coverage through another warranty provider showing no lapse of warranty coverage, Choice Home Warranty will start new coverage as soon as the old warranty contract policy ends.

Any warranty contract can be renewed each year and is 100 percent transferable.

Helpful Website

Choice Home Warranty has a very helpful website that makes it easy to navigate the ins and outs of the company and what they have to offer. The service provider has sections on its website to separate potential customer types, such as homeowners, buyers and sellers, real estate pros, and contractors, making it easy for customers to know where to find the information that applies to them specifically.

The website also includes an extensive blog that is consistently updated with information regarding home warranties and related topics. In addition, Choice Home Warranty has a FAQ page that answers common questions, making it easier for customers to find answers without having to dig for them.

Extensive Coverage

Choice Home Warranty offers extensive coverage similar to other top companies in the home warranty industry. Choice Home Warranty offers two coverage plan options: the Basic Plan and the Total Plan.

The Basic Warranty Plan includes basic home appliances, such as a water heater, a garage door opener, and a built-in dishwasher.

The Total Warranty Plan includes all of the appliances in the Basic Plan, as well as more major appliances and systems, such as an air conditioner and a refrigerator.

The complete list of the offered warranty policies and items covered by each Choice Home Warranty plan, as well as optional coverage add-ons, are as follows:

Basic Plan: $495 per Year or $43.75 per Month

• Heating system
  • Whirlpool bathtub
  • Garage door opener
  • Electrical system
  • Dishwasher
  • Ceiling fans and exhaust fans
  • Plumbing system

• Whirlpool bathtub
  • Garage door opener
  • Electrical system
  • Dishwasher
  • Ceiling fan and exhaust fan
  • Plumbing system

• Additional spa: $180
  • Central vacuum: $40
  • Well pump: $100

See if you qualify

The Bad

• Negative Reviews
  • Warranty Claim Denial Cases

Negative Reviews

While a majority of Choice Home Warranty reviews on BestCompany.com are positive, a significant number are 1 star. Complaints include claims denial, trouble getting repairs completed, and delays with claims process and reimbursements.

Warranty Claim Denial Cases

Potential customers who have old appliances should note that they may be disappointed on home warranty coverage for such items in the future. Covered Choice Warranty claims do not include damage resulting from known or unknown pre-existing conditions, misuse, abuse, or failure to clean and maintain covered systems and appliances.

However, similar to most warranty coverage, Choice Home Warranty's packages will cover the repair or replacement of appliances affected by normal wear and tear. Customers should carefully read the fine print and determine which of their current appliances will be eligible for coverage in the future.

The Bottom Line

Choice Home Warranty is a respected organization with a solid track record. Its warranty policy and service fee are competitively priced compared to other top-rated home warranty companies.

Choice Home Warranty offers multiple package options that each provide extensive coverage. You can increase the protection offered by your plan with the company's additional coverage options.

Choice Home Warranty clients also benefit from its knowledgeable and dedicated customer service team is available around the clock to assist with claims and to answer questions.

It is easy to see why the company has received largely positive home warranty reviews. Because the first month is free and no home inspection is required, it's incredibly easy to purchase a Choice Home Warranty and start protecting yourself against the high cost of any unexpected repair or replacement of major appliances and systems.

With affordable monthly prices and a cheaper trade service fee than most, Choice Home Warranty is definitely a solid choice for your home warranty needs.

In addition to our Choice Home Warranty review, check out customer reviews below to see what real customers have to say about the home warranty provider. Current customer reviews note that warranty claims are resolved in a timely manner, technician service is exceptional, warranty policies are listed at affordable prices, and the customer service department is helpful and courteous.

Call our recommended rep over at Choice Home Warranty below.

3.8

bookmark

Featured Review

Jimmie

They've always been right there for us any time we have had to use them. They're very friendly and they're just very very professional. I used it recently on my air conditioner. My experience with the guy they sent out was awesome. He addressed the problem immediately, no questions asked. He took care of the problem with no issues. Every time they have sent someone out, they've just been very professional and have addressed the problem immediately.

bookmark

Featured Review

James

They are knoweldgeable, friendly, and professional. The repair person came out and he was outfitted with his mask because of the virus and he came in and inspected the appliance and told me what was wrong and what needed to be done. Then he had the parts and he repaired it and was on his way. They are very responsive and prompt.

John Milner Fletcher, NC

Choice Home Warranty is an excellent company. They are exceptionally good about getting a service tech to your house as soon as possible. I have recommended this company to several friends. CHW is worth every penny that we have invested. They have saved us hundreds of dollars and the technicians that they provided were extremely professional. Thanks CHW!!

Linda Jacksonville, AR

It's not perfect but is very good and could use a little bit improvement. Pretty much for my experience it has been pretty good and they resolve my issues. I have used my warranty probably two or three different times. Once was with a problem with my toilet and the first technician couldn't fix it. It took him too long to get the part but I called choice home warranty and let them know and they scheduled another technician. The second time was I had a problem with my garbage disposal and they sent someone out and that was fixed. With the exception of one or two technicians everything has been pretty good. I've had some scheduling problems with the technicians, but other than that lately it seems to be on track and on board and whenever I put in a claim within a few days they contact me. So far I think it's gonna work out fine for me. The rate was good the service fee is not bad and so far I am pleased with the service.

Jillian

There is something dripping in the basement from one of our pipes and the unfinished section number basement and I submitted a claim on the app and a local professional showed up and they resealed everything and I haven't had any issues. I haven't had any complaints, the local professionals that they assign to my or that it's been assigned to my claims have come out really quickly and addressed my issues and provide me with phone numbers in case there are any issues. I haven't really had too much contact with the customer service because everything was super seamless and easy with the apps. They have a security system partnership with guardian and I forgot to add another camera and the day of the installation when I called in the customer service quickly contacted guardian and made sure that they had complete the installation of the external camera and I didn't really have to jump through any hoops. It was very seamless on and they were super helpful.

Jacqueline Akron, OH

It covers a lot of the Indoor appliances and it's really helpful because sometimes things break down and you might not have the money and and for the most part I've been able to get my claims covered. There's only been one or two that they didn't cover. Every time I call and whoever takes my claims have been very professional and very considerate. I've been pleased so far with the service. I've been with Choice for three or four years so, so far so good. Just recently I had to use my warranty for a garbage disposal problem and I was able to get a new one and the service person came out he was very professional, he was prompt, and they got the job done quite fast so I was pleased. It does save me some money so I've been pleased.

Dottie Sneed Cleveland, TN

I have had claims before and they were handled timely and fairly, however, I feel that this time it took a long time to just talk to someone by waiting for a callback and the amount they were giving us for our replacement was not a lot. I don't expect to be paid retail price for a new appliance but #300 was the first offer which I felt was very low compared to the amounts we had gotten on other appliances. I am also a Realtor and have used Choice as my number 1 choice when recommending a warranty for my clients. I had ordered 3 new warranties the week I called in my claim but I will look around at different warranties and options for my clients as I am not sure this is the best warranty I can recommend for my clients.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the services we provided. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback and concerns to the Director of Customer Relations.

Sep. 22nd, 2021

E. G. Florence Fort Washington, MD

I have recommended CHOICE Warranty to friends; however, as a personal preference, I prefer to speak with a live representative in lieu of a machine. After several attempts my information was conveyed and a technician contacted me the next day and my issues was resolved in less than 72 hours. I called on a Sunday and I had and everything was resolved early Tuesday.

Manuel Cranston, RI

To be honest with you originally last April when we had the pandemic. We had a major issue where there was a backup in the basement and I was trying to contact the company and I wasn't able to. I was a little upset and my wife just got out of the hospital we had a major issue with the backup and they told me they had instructions on the internet due to the pandemic. There was a backlog of calls if you have an issue please complete the form on the internet and some of them so I was upset because at that time you want to just get the problem resolved and you don't feel like filling out the form and so I contacted my own company paid the 300 dollars to have it done and that that's at that time I was ready to just drop Choice Home Warranty. Well I did contact the company a couple months later and they felt bad, they were pretty good customer service, so what she did was she reduced the amount of money that I would have to pay down to like 65 dollars. Then I had to use it because we had an issue with our refrigerator and the representative the repairman that they sent he was excellent. He went above and beyond my expectations. Both my wife and myself are elderly and there are things we can't do disabled and he helped us out. The guy was really good, Jeffrey, as repair service excellent, excellent person good personality and he did an excellent job too. It was a relief that he gave me an appointment for the following day. I was very satisfied with the work he did.

Hima Suwanee, GA

I had to pay a higher service visit fee than my friend that referred Choice Home Warranty to me. I logged into it thinking that I would be paying less, but to be fair the agent did tell me that it's going to be a higher price, so I signed up lately. When I had to call, the service was perfect and I didn't have to call in again, so I'm happy so far. I had to use my warranty for when my AC broke down and then my microwave had to get repaired and the technician was able to comeback with in forty eight hours. My experience has been good. Filing a claim has been pretty easy and the service is on time.

Joseph & Christine Harold, FL

Choice Home Warranty has been very helpful and very pleasant people talking to. So far I used my warranty twice. One was for my fridge, it wasn't working and you gave me a brand new fridge. The second one is for my plumbing and the people came up to two days later. Even the people that they sent today to do the repair were very nice, very helpful. I'm very happy so far with what I'm getting from trying from hoice home warranty. Everyone has been very helpful. This has been very very good so very trustworthy.

Lorie Fisher Crosby, TX

Had a busted valve on my shower, couldn’t turn the water off. This was a little after midnight. I was able to contact a rep to request immediately, she was polite and professional. By 7:30am a plumber was calling and was at my home by noon. Had the the problem fixed in 30 mins! I was happy to have my water turned back on before I missed it too much.

Tomika Ellis Fort Worth, TX

Filed first claim promptly responded. Only thing I do not like and did not see anywhere to provide feedback. When warranty is about to expire the overwhelm calls from sales team can be quit annoying. Understand trying to make sure renewal is done before expired. I repeated myself stating I am working with a rep. My words were left unheard. Calls everyday. Wish notes could be put in the system based on what the client request.

John Harrison Brooklyn, NY

Choice Home takes your information, arranges for a technician to assess the issue. Once the technician goes out, they, in conjunction with their boss, repair the problem or recommend its replacement. Choice Home then offers a voucher or check for the unit's replacement. Beyond that, the policy coverage is so thorough that it gives you peace of mind. I recommend Choice Home to everybody.

Riccardo And Virginia

Price is a very reasonable monthly fee for the services. They respond in a timely manner. You know exactly who is coming to your house. I feel comfortable with it. The last time I used it was three weeks ago and my Air Conditioning wasn't working. It was on the weekend so I had to wait until the Monday for the claim to be approved. The came on Tuesday. I was really satisfied.

Durrell Grove City, OH

Anytime we have issues they get resolved quickly without without any hassles or anything. We thought the dryer might be going out or something and and they sent a service technician out within like three days. They were able to fix it . I've never had any issues with Choice and every time I needed to use the service or anything it's always been a prompt experience.

Donna Carpentersville, IL

They've always been responsive and they're a great company. They are very very quick to answer and they understand what the problem is when they set up the apppointment. I had a leak where the water was coming up under that floor and they sent someone and they cut a hole in the shower just put a patch over it and it was taken care of. They're not responsible for replacement or anything.

James Lithia, FL

Choice Home Warranty has always been willing to help get as quickly as possible. They have always worked quickly to get someone out here to fix this the items we are having problems with. We just repeated again for another six years. We are happy with the service. Not long ago we had to fix the garage door and they had someone out within two and a half days to fix it. No issues with the warranty, everything went well.

Walter Mosley Oak Grove, KY

Excellence service from being to getting my dryer fixed customer friendly assistance and repair man did a wonderful job explaining my options in the future would recommend choice Home warranty to everyone such a wonderful company and I hope this company win the top company of excellence this thanks for all your efforts helping me with my dryer I am very greatful

P Perkins Largo, FL

They have done what they promised. I have had my washer and my built in microwave both go on me in the past month! They did a buy out for my washer and fixed my microwave like new!

Elier Port Saint Lucie, FL

The quality of service dependis on the supplier that they send and so far I've had a bad experience with one. I had a hot water heater that they told me that it was leaking and they end up replacing the water heater, I ended having to pay 400 dollars for it and Choice Home Warranty paid 579. And a week later the water heater was leaking again, the new water heater and they send another another plumber to the house and they figured out that it was not the water heater was leaking it was the pipe leaking to the water heater. So the company that they use, R&J plumbing charged me and charged Choice Home Warranty. And I talked to Choice Home Warranty they fixed the water heater that leaks for free and I had to pay the 65 dollar fee with that when I never was refunded for the 400 dollars that I paid. R&J plumbing said that just stuck to the story that it was the tank that was leaking but they threw the tank away. So that was a bad experience with one of the suppliers.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the service provided by our technician. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback to the Director of Vendor Relations, who will review this matter accordingly.

Curtis Philadelphia, PA

They were more sufficient at handling claims. Customer support varies claim to claim, its adequate. The warranty that they say that they'll replace something that they can't fix doesn't hold true because of the fact that I had an item that they were unable to repair and they only gave me a substantial amount of funds to replace it, but not enough to purchase a new or one that would meet the needs of the one that I needed to replace. Quality of service is good because they answer the problem very quickly. I think that needs to be more specific about what they're able to you know restore when it comes to certain appliances, like furnishes and stoves and things of that nature. I think they need to be more specific on what they will cover and what they won't cover and plumbing problems what they will cover and won't cover.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback. In efforts to proceed with the enhancement of our quality service, your feedback has been submitted to our Quality Assurance Team for review.

Ricky D Stewart Texarkana, TX

Called for my ac. They were here next day a d fixed it the first time.i might add they came here from Shreveport about 80 miles to here.highly recommend this company..very professional.i worked in this field over 30 years but now disabled.

Phillis Leblanc Port Arthur, TX

I had air condition technician to come to my home look at my AC unit I did not know they were coming because they did not call me before showing up at my home I had very important doctor's appointment that I had to be at in 30 minutes.They took a few minutes and looked at my AC united and said it was fine.I paid them their 60.00 dollars and they left. About a week later I made another appointment with Choice Home Warranty and was told that they would send the same company back to check my AC Unit again .I'm still waiting on that .Than I get a email saying that Choice Home Warranty had canceled that appointment . I'm not sure why .

Victor Horn Chesterfield, MO

Each time that I've called Choice Home Warranty and with a problem they have responded quickly with a referral to a company that is qualified to fix the problem. I've received very good repair service. I've been surprised at how quick the response from Choice Home Warranty has been.

Ianthe Bryant Chattanooga, TN

The technician was prompt and quickly diagnosed the problem. He ordered the repair parts and scheduled a date to return. The parts were delivered to my house. On the agreed date, he returned and quickly completed the repair. It has been a few weeks and I am very pleased.

Frank Bel Air, MD

I called about my washer. I had a repairman within a couple days, the resolution by the next day, and a Lowe’s E-card for a new washer within two weeks. I just bought the new washer right away and used the card for another purchase later. Worked great!!

Mitch Madison, AL

Choice has been very decent to work with. Have had 2 warranty issues in 2 years and both were handled well. Supporting contractors were professional and jobs completed promptly and fully. Garage door issue was most recently repaired and even the repair person was surprised the parts and labor were fully covered. That doesn’t speak well of many home warranty companies. Choice has met my satisfaction. Granted, both issues were under $300 each, but still handled well and promptly. Based on my experiences, I think Choice is better than average.

Meredith Day Broken Arrow, OK

I have always had quick service and most of the items needing fixed have been covered. Be sure to understand what items or appliances will or will not be covered so you are not surprised. Some things are covered by your home owners insurance not an insurance like Choice Home Warantee.

Chuck Lee Round Hill, VA

Home Warranty works hard to take care of our issues as quickly as possible. So far, they have sent very reputable people to do the work and this was not an easy task during Covid. They provide us with information in case we need to change the appointment and have been extremely polite and professional.

Gloria Davis Northwood, NH

With our refrigerator and stove we got pretty good service except that the first technician refused to do the rest of the work until he was paid for past bills from other jobs but that was him when they called seers they came out right away and ordered the part and it got fixed the stove get fixed when they got the part in the only problem my head was my septic tank they couldn’t find someone to pump it for me

Joye Robbins Charlotte, NC

My air conditioner stopped working at 6pm on a Thursday and I was contacted same at 10pm with a scheduled appointment. The technician was thorough and explained exactly what wrong and settled my worries for the need to replace the unit.

Lottie Thomas Stafford, TX

Because there was an issue with a leak in my attic. I thought it was the air conditioner and I had it check out by a Choice Tech. He stated it was my clue pipe and he would be back the next day with a ladder to fix x it. A day later a received an email from choice stating they didn’t repair what was not probably installed and i needed to contact a roofer. I contacted a roofing company they came out and stated that the leak was not from the roof that it was from the air conditioner.

Darrell Braden Cordova, TN

Great experience the technician was very professional and knowledgeable. The technician was safety oriented had mask and gloves on and answered all my questions. The technician informed me of all procedures as he was doing them. Excellent customer service.

Kathleen M Swanson Las Vegas, NV

I just got this insurance 2 months ago...& my microwave went out and the repair guy was here si must be a miracle... I thought it would take weeks. All fixed and I'm very happy. Also the guy that came out was was very nice.Would highly recommend this insurance Company.

Laurie

They have a timely response and they provide you with alternative options for your providers which I think is just fantastic. My dishwasher went out and choice home warranty technicians came out they looked at it and then decided it it was best to replace the dishwasher and they do give a fair price for the replacement.

Anonymous Sun City, AZ

I am not handy so I was looking for somebody to do things I can't do. I have had to use it a couple of times and we've gotten great responses. I do find the salespeople who call you to be extremely inappropriate. They are very pushy.

Iraima Missouri City, TX

I've been with Choice Home Warranty for a long time. The service is very accurate and fast. I used it twice in August for my air conditioner. They came quickly. The price is very reasonable. I have recommended them to people numerous times.

William Charlotte, NC

I used Choice Home Warranty three weeks ago. My microwave had an issue and as soon as I put in the actual claim, by the end of the day the a technician was set up to come out the following day to take care of it. Every time I've called they've been very responsive and everything was handled professionally and pretty quick.

Mike Bowie, MD

Their responses are punctual. I used the warranty this last week because there was a lot of water running. My toilet needed to be replaced. I got a response within ten minutes. They repaired it the same day. I would recommend them to anyone.

Jennifer Diamondhead, MS

Everything happened really promptly. Communication is very good and fast. Someone was able to come out very fast. Everything was taken care of. Everyone is top of things. I think I am up for renewal in December and I think I will stick with them.

Thomas Mooresville, NC

I never had a good experience with home warranty before but with choice it has been a really good experience. They respond within 2 days. Out dishwasher died two days before Christmas and the guy came out on Christmas Eve. We had to have it replaced and we got a check within a week. The people they use are excellent.

Akbar Houston, TX

It is easy to use. They are always prompt getting back to you and getting someone on the job. I needed the warranty not too long ago for a plumbing problem. The guy came out and the problem was cleared up in a week. It works because they are professionals.

Skip And Brenda Amory, MS

One time I used the warranty for the refrigerator because it was not cooling and the warranty company set us up with a provider who was extremely professional and knowledgeable and took care of the problem immediately. It was really automated.

Robert Shorter, AL

I am glad I am using them. They have very qualified people. They follow a consistent process. They are very fast and quick. Just this past week, I needed to use them to have some plumbing work done and they came very quickly. They were knowledgeable and did a good job.

Terry & Brenda Hendersonville, NC

Customer support whas answered all my questions and everything's gone well so far. They're still working on that but they were very helpful because it gave me an option of hiring somebody myself or letting them choose. They couldn't find anybody so I found a local person that could do the repair. We're using it right now. We just had it happen last on the 27th of August The air conditioner went out and so far they're still working on it. It's not done yet, but so far it looks like they're doing a great job. They've answered all my questions and they're very timely on what they're doing.

Keith McMurray Wake Forest, NC

We had two appliances give basically right behind one another .Our microwave first the the refrigerator . I submitted the claims to CHW they sent out the Tecnician’s who were indept in the area of expertise . And now we are back on line . The best thing was in my honest opinion in that we had no hassles , they honored the agreement and came through like true Champs . Thank you !

Chuck Campbell Jackson, MS

The guy that came to check air said freon was full, that the doors from changing filter were on wrong. Took the $85.00 and left. This weekend had to have 4# freon put in and told I would probably need new unit. Now I'm afraid to use this. We're on a limited budget of less than $2000. a month and now I need you and I'm afraid

Barry C Schwartz Las Vegas, NV

They provide me with a wide range of coverages for my Home and when I need to file a claim, they make it easy via online or phone and respond quickly with a solution.

Amber Soules Katy, TX

Choice is great. The only area for improvement is in the speed and efficiency of the communication and steps between the local contractor and Choice Warranty. The process is clunky and takes a lot longer than it should.