Want to see your work published on BestCompany.com? We’re always looking for new guest writers to contribute to our site. Please read our Guest Post Guidelines below before submitting pitches or articles.
Article Submission Guidelines
Bestcompany.com is a website that gathers high-quality information from experts whose experience qualifies them to inform customers to make smarter buying decisions. Because our site covers a wide range of industries, we accept articles on a variety of topics, including:
- Home Improvement
Reach out to us at [email protected] if you have questions regarding any other relevant topics. Our readers come to bestcompany.com in order to discover which company is the best choice for their unique situation. Because of this, guest articles should focus on accuracy and informativity. Read our guest blogging guidelines closely to improve your chance of successfully placing an article.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
- Content is original, meaning that it has not been and will not be published elsewhere
- Article reflects the style/tone of bestcompany.com’s blog—we aim to be professional/informative
- Content is not overly self-promotional or biased
- Topic is related to industry in some way and not too similar to something we’ve already covered (please do not submit anything overly promotional for your company or organization)
- Data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article are properly attributed
- No more than one link to your website in the body of the post. You may also put one link to your website in your author bio
- The piece includes at least 500 words, though we prefer articles that have around 800 words
- You may include an image to go along with the article if desired
- Provide a short bio (no more than two sentences)
Refer to the following articles to ensure your submission meets our standards:
Please send your pitch or completed article to [email protected], along with a short author bio.
We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness. You will be notified of any changes made to your article.