AHW Home Warranty Logo

AHW Home Warranty

6.7

Stephen Plymouth, NH

Great Customer Service from James C. He was very informative and helped me select the perfect plan for my home. I chose the Combo plan with a few add-ons for extra peace of mind. James applied a discount and threw in an extra month for an initial 13 months of coverage. I might add that with the purchase of this plan it gives extra security to a future home buyer if I decide to sell - as there is no transfer fee! I would recommend AHW to everyone looking for a home warranty policy.

Debbie Vader Friendswood, TX

My sales rep, Tim D, was very professional and courteous. He answered all my questions even pointed out other things that I did not even think of. He was able to give me a great deal on a three year plan that I was happy to know I could transfer to a new owner should I sell my house. AHS has all the coverage I need, I wish I had found them a year ago!

David Jay Port Richey, FL

I am a new customer and your reviews were very good on the web. The sales person that called me was extremely professional and answered all my concerns. He worked hard to find the perfect product for me and made adjustments to the price based on an annual program I selected. I hope I never need your service but it is reassuring to know your available.

Donna Beard Moneta, VA

The call came in when I was involved in a dispute with the company that we currently were using. I had filed my first claim with them and then found out that they actually don't really cover things fully in their plan. They only pay a small amount of the cost to repair or replace whatever is broken or totally unusable . They get an estimate from the tech who looks at the problem, and then they meet with 'the board' and decide how much they will reimburse after I pay for the repair. I have cancelled that policy and have to wait to receive a refund. I have now purchased a plan from your company and feel more hopeful that if I have a plan with you that I can count on it to take care of the problem.

Betty 1968 San Antonio, TX

My experience was excellent with he AHW representative. I am happy this was my first phone call to a company and no need to contact any others for an estimate. The deals seem too good to be true but I am willing to give them a try after the issues I went through with a previous home warranty company. I look forward to the service AHW will provide my home for the next 3+ years!

Esabella Sed Bragadiru, IF

I will give five stars to Amazon Home Warranty! My level of satisfaction is high and would like to recommend them for all. They offer a fantastic service with attractive coverage options. They are readily available to answer all my claims and fixed my issues super-fast. I can't even imagine how expensive it would be if I have not used their service.

Sherry Z Gadsden, AL

My experience was the best it could possibly be. The representative was very informative, answering all my questions and her attitude was awesome. She was truly the best I've talked to in a long time. I had heard about company from a friend and the company prompted got back in touch with me. The price was perfect for my life right now and its good to know my home and its contents will be covered. Thanks to all involved.

Lynn Denver, CO

My dry was out and it took some time for me to get an worker to come out to my house and fix my dry it was supposed to be the week before Thanksgiving and they set me up an appointment for the work to come out to my house and it didnt not happen and i had to keep on call and see when they were able to get an worker out to my house.but once i was able to get the worker out to my house and he found out what the problem was he was able to fix it right away and fast and he told me what the problem was and showed me what he did to fix the problem and showed me what i can do if it happens again.

Persia Rapid City, SD

I gifted my wife her favorite fridge (quite expensive) and it was after 4 months that we noticed a problem with its freezers. Tried contacting the company's customer support and I was devastated by their resolution. While I was searching for repair services online, I was fortunate that I bumped into AHW page. My experience was far greater and everything was taken care of.

Dalmar Athens, GA

When I'm washing my plate, my garbage disposal suddenly stop functioning due to junk foods stock in the tube. I'm so confused at that time cause I don't have a single idea on how to fix the garbage disposal,I try calling AHW and reported what happens. thanks to them,my garbage disposal is as good as new when they sent a contractor and repaired it. So glad to have AHW at my back.

Lee Goldsboro, NC

The Amazon Home Warranty was part of my purchase package with this house. That was two and a half years ago. I've renewed every year since and will continue to do so. They are immediately responsive and provide competent repairmen who arrive on time and do their job. They have replaced several items in the house that were in disrepair and replaced them with quality products. I would highly recommend this warranty plan.

Ryan Steele Columbia, MD

I had my ceiling fans fixed and my attic fans also. The contractors make it a point to always leave with a clean work place. Love their job! I have been a loyal customer for 3 years. At first there were major setbacks with their service, but in time, they really proved me wrong a bunch of times with a great improvement in each claims process. I will now be extending my contract for 2020. Their sales rep are so nice btw. These guys are just getting better and batter. Way to go AHW! I am a proud client.

Zach Hill Blytheville, AR

The claim I had with Amazon Home Warranty came out well. They sent Repair Services but then they couldn't repair my washing machine. So, AHW had to give me a brand new unit. Everything has been good since I go the new unit. I had Choice in one of my other properties and they weren't very helpful at all. For this property of mine, Amazon Home Warranty has been very good.

John Castello Bridgeton, NJ

The light and the fan springs were broken and my wife called Amazon Home Warranty to file a claim. We had to take down the old one and replace it. My wife picked the new one out and the technicians from Miller Inc wired it. It's beautiful. Miller did a great job and we were really happy with them. Everything has been perfect since they came out. Their technicians were very friendly and professional. We even wrote their name down in case we'd need to call back, so we’d be sure to get Miller again.

Brandy Witherspoon Covington, GA

I speak with a rep whenever I submit claims, and they've done what they're supposed to do. They're helpful and I've been pleased with them. In my last claim, I requested for a specific company as I have been extremely pleased with them. They're fantastic and they know what they're doing. I really like the guys. They worked on the washing machine once, and the refrigerator twice. Amazon Home Warranty sent them in 24 hours or so from filing the claim, which was a fair time, and so it didn't drag on. Now, everything is working like it's supposed to.

Travis Hawkins Cheyenne, WY

Georgia Bishop Sugar Land, TX

In all the many years we’ve had Amazon Home Warranty in two homes, I've never ever had a problem with them, not even one time. Whatever way to submit a claim, it all works. They always respond and it’s always correct. It’s such a great system because if you don’t have a company like them, that means you gotta call a plumber, an electrician or an air conditioning guy. Then, you gotta get them to answer the phone, and to come to the house. I make one phone call to Amazon Home Warranty, and I get whatever I need.

Ronald Miller Fernley, NV

My problems are still not fixed but Amazon Home Warranty is doing what they can. I have two claims with them, and neither of them are fixed yet. They’ve had two different plumbers come out for the leak that’s outside. They’re very professional and very timely. They replaced the pressure regulator. But now, they think it may have been a faulty one, so now, they have to replace it again. So, a service person is supposed to be coming out today.

Feby Goodman Berryville, VA

I appreciate how effortless the whole process was. No surprises! Which I love. Customer Service over the phone did a good job. Someone was in my house the next morning fixing our heater and we are not freezing anymore. The money I paid was what I was told which I was worried about because of the horrid stories I heard about other warranty companies. You followed through and I'm a satisfied customer. I was referred and I'm glad that I trusted my friend and I'm definitely paying it forward.

Tonya Bush

I'm usually that person that does like to write reviews even after I've been cheated... I usually just let it pass and leave it to God, but I've reached my limit!!! I can't do this anymore. So here it goes... I've had AHW for about a year now. At first had wonderful service. I have coverage for both of my properties. This past winter I used them for both my properties. The technician that serviced my rental house was awesome. He called me prior to his arrival and after. He made sure I understood everything that he did and explained the same to my tenants. I was very pleased.

Leo Irving Bunkerville, NV

The master shower wouldn't turn off and it kept dripping so I submitted a claim online. About 30 minutes after I submitted the claim, the contractor texted me. We set up a date for them to come out and fix it. They were here Monday after submitting the claim on a Sunday night. The contractor explained what he needed to do. Overall, the repairs that were done have been outstanding. With AHW, you ain't got to worry about finding a trustworthy contractor to come and do the work. I have had them for two years now and I'd tell others to get it. It's worth it.

Mary Angrew Folly Beach, SC

I had a gas leak in which I called AHW for servicing. They assigned a company, and I received an almost instant call to set up my appointment. The young man who came was respectful, courteous, and expedient. He answered my questions as well as share a little friendly conversation as I watched him work. He went a step further in fixing an ongoing issue I was having with my master bath's hot water. He didn't charge me nothing extra since it was a simple and really quick fix. I felt really good that I had given AHW a call instead of calling anyone else

Sharyn Hassani Hereford, PA

I was having problems with the garage door opener. They came up, looked at it and took care of the problem. They had to order a new door because they could not fix the other one, and it was great. Submitting the claim was a very good experience - no problem. The representative was good and the contractor was a very friendly and knowledgeable person. He did a great job, knew what he was doing, and was in and out of there quick. It worked fine. I’m glad to have AHW around. They're very professional and they respond.

Cory Ward Columbia, SC

AHW has always taken care of my problems. So far, I’ve only had three small incidents, which are a shower, a garage door opener and the plumbing in our shower. For the last one, something stuck on the shower, so we submitted a claim over the phone. We called on a Friday and the technician came on Sunday. He had to use the snake to get the stuff out and the problem was solved in around ten minutes. All three issues just needed technicians to find out what's going on and they were able to fix them without replacing the parts.

Jerry Merritt Brookland, AR

I had an issue with the plumbing in the house and while I was on the phone with AHW, the service contractor was calling to make an appointment. He was local and came the very next day. He competed the issue the first time - had all the parts needed with him and was very easy to talk with. He even cleaned the floor before he left. Also, before he left he made sure I approved of his work.

Misa Yoshida Memphis, TN

I love the fact that when I call to have my washer repaired,I was scheduled for someone to come out and repair the machine the same day.. I told the rep. the problem I was having with the machine,they ordered the parts, and when the parts were in,I was called and given a day and time when the tech would arrive. The techwas on time and repaired the machine in a timely manner.

Basil Schwasnick Fredericksburg, VA

Our heat stopped working, and the contractor sent by AHW identified the problem as the furnace fan motor having failed and got a replacement part delivered and installed in less than a week. While installing, he found that dirt and seal leaks of the fan would weaken the motor, and he cleaned and resealed at a reduced charge, since we were AHW customers (these items not covered by AHW). Better service than we have had in the past by the company that originally installed our furnace.

Shae Deas Buies Creek, NC

We were both very happy to hear from you so quickly. Your information was clear and most helpful. You provided us with a plumber, contact information, set up the appointment and took care of our need quickly. We couldn't have done this without your immediate help. Your expertise and cost is just as you promised when we took out our contract. You have always proven your professional service.

Alexis Sweat Layton, UT

Had a bathtub faucet dripping very badly. Called AHW and they processed my claim immediately! The repair company called same day. The plumber fixed both hot and cold side of faucet just to ensure the job was done and we wouldn't have to call again. He was in and out within an hour. Very pleased with amazon home warranty and the plumbing company that was sent to me!

Jin Zhi Altona, IL

I moved into a new apartment with AC that wouldn't blow cold air. I initially called my landlord about it but he said that was how that brand of AC was. I didn't believe what he was saying and called Amazon Home to check it out. The technician deemed there was a part that was broken within my AC so they said they would replace it for me. Thank you for doing what my landlord couldn't.

Lisa Bonds Cincinnati, OH

I didn’t anticipate investing as much money as I did into maintaining my home so my savings diminished very quickly. However, a friend recommended I get a warranty and I ended up getting one from Amazon home warranty. It’s been a great move for me and my money. My deductible payment is affordable and the timeliness of their service has kept me a loyal customer. I feel like I made a very informed decision with this purchase. I had my oven fixed last week after finding that there was a short in it. Great , very valuable service.

Sterling Gaither Camp Wood, TX

I’m honestly so satisfied with the results I’ve received from Amazon Home Warranty. This is my first time getting a home warranty and its just a huge relief that I do not feel like I am wasting my money or getting scammed. I opened a claim maybe 2 months after I got the warranty and they covered it and sent a technician out right away. Money well spent.

Alana Fisher Maize, KS

We've used them for a few years now, and they are responsive to claim requests. We've had good results and hope to maintain that opinion. The dishwasher malfunctioned some years back and they were able to come quickly and make the replacement with little difficulty. I just opened a claim and I really have an appreciation for their customer service.

Monique Irvin Cleveland, OH

Every time we have an appliance problem Amazon Home Warranty is empathic, responsive and they meet their commitments. Of course on a rare occasion, things don’t happen as expected such as getting parts in a timely manner. But even in these cases AHW works with the contractor to resolve the problem. We have been with AHW for at least 4 years and couldn’t imagine not having their support. We are going to be customers for life.

Michelle in Franklinton, La. Franklinton, LA

I have tried several home warranty companies! This one is by far the Best ! I called to make a claim when my ac went out in the middle of the summer they set up a contractor to come out the next day ! The contract called me to set up a time, and called me when he was on his way,was actually early for our apt. Fixed the ac in a matter of mins. ! The contractor (Mr. Wayne Erdman)was awesome ! Very professional very courteous!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND AMAZON HOME WARRANTY!!!

Michelle Ray Kennesaw, GA

Setting up an appointment was fast and easy. The technician called within 24 hours and the appointment was scheduled in a day. It was simply astonishing and quick. I am satisfied with the service so far. They fixed my AC unit this summer, and its been working great ever since! The $45 service fee was worth the cost. I will be recommending Amazon Home Warranty to my family and friends.

Delisa Elkins Phoenix, AZ

I have been using Amazon Home Warranty for a couple of months now and they offered me an affordable price to cover the cost of my home appliances.I am actually a mess when it comes to fixing things because I never do the research to find a good repairman. Basically, all you do is file a claim and someone comes to verify it and then fix it or recommend replacement. I recommend it.

luther cotson Great Neck, NY

There’s a lot of mixed reviews in here which led me to have mixed feelings about the company. It was down to amazon home warranty and one other home warranty company. I called both to get a quote. Not only was the lady I spoke with on the phone very nice and patient, but I also got a better quote than I did with the other company. That’s the main reason I chose them. I have had one claim since I’ve been with them and didn’t have any issues.

Craig Forman Austin, TX

This summer the heat has been brutal and my AC has been struggling to cool the house. I called Amazon Home Warranty to use my extended warranty for a service man to come out. Sunshine arranged for a technician to come over and find the problem. He was on time as jumped right at it. The AC was out of freon, which he promptly refilled. It was cooling just fine again. I had a great experience with Amazon Home Warranty. Thank you again!

Kennith Reid Kingsford, MI

I thought it was in my best interest to look for a service like this. I have frequent problems with the appliances in my home because I have a big family so everything gets used pretty often. AHW has helped me offset the normal cost and time I usually have to put into getting these repairs done. I’m able to consistently maintain my home better without spending too much money.

Jennifer Rye

I want to say thank you to a gentleman I spoke with over the phone for his professionalism and patience with me. I just bought a home last year and after much confusion, I was ready for some peace of mind. He helped me out with getting a warranty that was in my budget but covered everything I needed, especially the expensive washer and dryer my husband insisted we get.

Sterling Franco Burghill, OH

I did not anticipate investing as much money as I did into maintaining my home. However, a friend recommended I get a warranty and I ended up getting one from amazon home warranty. It’s been a great move for me and my bank account. My deductible payment is affordable and the timeliness of their service has kept me a loyal customer. I feel like I made a very informed decision with this purchase.

Dexter Cheng Ashaway, RI

I must say using Amazon home warranty’s service was easier than I expected. I thought they would make it a big hassle when it was time to use the service (like my old company with an hour hold time and then when I would get somebody on the phone they would tell me my issue was not covered) But when I called on a Monday morning, the representative answered me within 5 minutes. He helped me with my icemaker issue and the guy came out the next day to look it at. He said he was gonna pick up the part and call me tomorrow . The tech was very nice

Olga Hempstead Reno, NV

I was with another home warranty company and they were terrible, so I did my research on home warranty companies and decided to go with Amazon Home Warranty. They have excellent customer service compared to others. I recently had an issue with my fridge and they sent someone to come. The technician came and fixed my issue fast. Compared to my experience with home warranty companies, this one is legit. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a legit home warranty company.

Johnathan Smith Las Vegas, NV

For the past 3 years I have had terrible experiences when it comes to home warranty companies. I’ve done so much research on these companies and called several for more information. I came across Amazon Home Warranty and automatically was very impressed by the customer service. I have had one claim with them so far and they fixed my issue punctually. I am looking forward to more time with AHW! So far, so good.

Lynn Jackson, TN

Tim Dill was a courteous and knowledgeable rep at AHW. He understood my frustration in trying other home warranties and explained why AHW will not disappoint me. He explained the plans and I chose the one that best fits my home's needs. The claim process is accessed with an online account for customers. No high pressure phone sales and phone calls made this an easy decision, in addition to the low cost and reading the Contract and any exclusions before joining. He guaranteed that for any reason canceling is penalty free and the prorated portion would be returned.

Edgar Conroe, TX

I did some digging trying to choose the right Home Warranty. All companies will have bad reviews from time to time, but it seemed to be like Amazon Home W had the least bad reviews, and it looks like they really care about having always good reviews. That is why they offer us a chance to win a new fridge if we leave a review lol. So here it is - that is why you will read a lot of reviews from people that haven't even use their services yet. So I would read the bad reviews only, and kind of make your own decision after that. So why 4 stars? Because I don't know how they will really work if/when I have a claim. I guess I will come back whenever that happens.

Mark Asbury Park, NJ

I signed up back in November and i finally put my first claim in. My icemaker in the fridge stopped working. I called into Amazon Home Warranty claims line and got through within 2 minutes! They sent a tech out who was very professional and he fixed my icemaker. I only had to come out of pocket my service call. I highly recommend this company to everyone!!! A+++

Janet Liebowitz Manassas, VA

Amazon Home Warranty took a great care of my central AC system. When the polar vortex hit my area, my house stopped heating up. I was afraid of the long wait times to get an appointment. I called them and explained my current situation, the rep I spoke to put my claim on a priority list and I was able to have a technician look at my AC system the same week. I'm very thankful that Amazon Home Warranty really cares about its' customers.

Joseph Nunez Columbia, SC

I purchased an Appliance package home warranty, plus a PC protection. So far I'm satisfied with the service, as I've made several phone calls to ask more questions. The representative told me that they use their own in-network technicians, who have a number of years of experience. It makes me feel better than my appliances are in the hands of experienced professionals.