Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

LAST UPDATED: July 3rd, 2022

Aptive Environmental provides an environmentally responsible pest control solution that keeps your home pest free all year-round. Aptive's progressive protection plan, comprehensive extermination services, and quality guarantee have helped make Aptive one of the fastest-growing residential and commercial pest control services in North America.

Founded in 2015, the company has experienced rapid growth and has been recognized by various outlets for its services and overall growth in the pest control industry. Aptive is a 2021 Gold Stevie Winner by American Business Awards, recognizing the company as 2021's Company of the Year and Fastest Growing Company. In addition, Aptive has been featured on Glassdoor and Inc.5000.

If you want to learn more, you can find Aptive Environmental reviews below.

The Good

• Environmentally Conscious
  • Targeted Pests
  • Four Seasons Protection Plan
  • Aptive Reservice Guarantee
  • Commercial Pest Services
  • Nothing But Nets
  • Aptive Reviews

Environmentally Conscious

Consumer safety is at the forefront of Aptive's business structure. The pest control company aims to provide customers with a natural pesticide and other pest control solutions that pose little health risk to humans and the environment.

Everything Aptive does — from its application methods, technician training, products, integrated pest management techniques — reveals the companies' dedication to providing responsible pest control solutions and making homes safer, life easier, and allowing businesses to be more productive. This is one of the ways that it stands out from its competition in the commercial pest control industry.

Targeted Pests

Aptive pest control products specialize in eradicating almost any conceivable pest problem:

• Ants — A number of different types of ants may find their way into your home. Whether it is the Argentine Ant, Fire Ant, Odorous Ant, Pavement Ant, Pharaoh Ant, Thief Ant, or Carpenter Ants it is likely that they are looking for food or water that may have been spilled in the kitchen. It is important to remember that where there is one ant, there is an entire colony. Aptive's pest control products help kill not only the ants that venture into your home, but the entire colony.
  • Cockroaches — Similar to ants, a number of different types of cockroaches exist in the United States. Some include: The American Cockroach, Brown Banded Cockroach, German Cockroach, oriental Cockroach, and Smokybrown Cockroach. If you start seeing cockroaches in your home, there are likely a number of them as they are very good at hiding.
  • Spiders — A large number of species of spiders can be found in your home. Some of the most common include: The Black Widow, Brown Recluse, Garden Spider, Hobo Spider, House Spider, and Wolf Spider. Though some spider bites may just cause irritation or swelling, others can pose serious health risks.
  • Rodents — Mice and rats are quite good and chewing through most things keeping them out of your home. In the process, they can cause thousands of dollars of damage.
  • Stingers and biters — If you have been bitten or stung by a bug, it likely was not an enjoyable experience. Some of these insects that may find their way into your home are: Centipedes, Mud Daubers, Scorpions, Tick and Flea control, Wasps, Yellow Jackets and other stinging insects. The pest control company carries special pest control products to target each of these pests.
  • Pantry pests — These pests include, but are not limited to, Indian Meal Moths, Grain Beetles, Granary Weevils, and Rice Weevils.
  • Other common pests — Depending on the season and your geographical location, it is not uncommon to see: Aphids, Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Pill Bugs, Silverfish Bugs, and Snails.

If you are unsure whether or not Aptive offers services to remove a certain type of insect, contact a customer representative for inquiries.

Four Seasons Protection Plan

Aptive's Four Seasons Protection Plan starts with a thorough initial visit, inspecting a homeowner's property by a certified pest control technician. The technician will identify areas that are at risk for a pest infestation — whether it be an ant, bedbug, spider, cockroach, or rodent problem. The technician will then customize a treatment plan that aims to keep the property pest free all year round.

Aptive Reservice Guarantee

For most homeowners, it's not about if the pests return, but when. Aptive offers unlimited free re-services. The treatments are generally done outside of the home, but homeowners can request an indoor treatment at no extra cost.

Commercial Pest Services

Unwanted pests can damage a business's reputation in just a matter of a few weeks. Aptive offers expert services that are tailored to meet the needs, no matter the industry or business. Aptive will service the following industries:

• Professional office buildings
  • Churches, synagogues, and temples
  • Car dealerships
  • Funeral homes

Nothing But Nets

Aptive Environmental is dedicated to protecting people all over the world from disease-carrying pests and has partnered with the United Nation's "Nothing But Nets" campaign to stop malaria (a disease transmitted by mosquito bites). Aptive donates a portion of the company's profits to "Nothing But Nets" on an annual basis to provide insecticide-treated bed nets to countries in need. On the Aptive Environmental website, willing customers can donate $10 to the "Nothing But Nets" campaign and send a net to protect those in need.

Aptive Reviews

Aptive Reviews on BestCompany.com are majority positive — 87 percent of customers award the company 4 or 5 stars. These positive reviews most often highlight the following:

• Attentive and professional technicians
  • Responsive customer service and quick problem resolution
  • Outstanding communication
  • Thorough home and pest assesments
  • Effective pest treatments

The Bad

• Treats for Common Household Pests Only
  • Limited State Coverage

Treats for Common Household Pests Only

While Aptive offers general pest control services, the company does not provide services for bed bug, termite control, or mole control and prevention. Many other pest control companies offer wildlife control, lawn services (fertilization, weed control, lawn care), crawl space services, and attic services (attic insulation and attic restoration). Additionally, Aptive does not treat for mosquitoes.

Limited State Coverage

Aptive Environmental is only offered in 28 states in the United States. Only residents of the following states can sign up for Aptive's services:

• Arizona
  • Utah
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • Wisconsin

If you're not in this service area, you will have to look at other pest control companies

The Bottom Line

Although relatively young compared to other companies in the pest control industry and it's limited geographic coverage, Aptive has a lot to offer. The company focuses on providing eco-friendly pest solutions that will keep families safe and allow commercial properties to stay in business. Rather than offering a generic treatment plan, Aptive technicians create a personalized solution that meets the direct needs of the customer and promises to return (for free) when the pests come back.

The majority of our Aptive Environmental review catalog (read below) reveal that customers are happy with the great service they received and felt that the service technicians were attentive to their home's unique needs. Aptive employees are encouraged to be committed and passionate about their work, build a positive culture through kindness and loyalty, remember to give back, educate, improve daily, and deliver "wow" customer service. If available in your geographic region, we recommend that homeowners and businesses use Aptive for their pest control needs.

Call our recommended rep over at Aptive Environmental below.

bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

Nikki Mitchell Lawton, OK

After first application we still had mud dobber nests all around the house and the mud dobbers were all over our back porch. We were killing them every time we went out there. The second time, Lenny knocked all the mud dauber nests down so we will see. Its only been 2 days. Both Technicians were very friendly and knowledgeable. Tanner is the one who sold us the plan and he was great! Very nice, knowledgeable, and personable.

Jennyfer F. Cocco Dallas, TX

I find this company is very professional in its processes. They are well organized and keep appointments as scheduled. They also send reminders which help keep me organized. The people they employ are very respectful and kind. The only reason I leave 4 stars is because they seem to have reduced the level of service for the given rates.

Allan Reele Cumming, GA

So far so good! I'm waiting for the treatment to run its course (as I currently have an ant problem) before I give my full review, but the customer service portion is very good.

O will League City, TX

Aptive has been pretty quick on responding to any calls when I need service. They could be a bit cheaper but their workers usually give really good service. Edwin did a great job and was very helpful when I had concerns about certain pest.

Ann R Short Hills, NJ

I got a phone call and a great video message from Thomas J. who performed my service today. He was honest, positive, thorough, and kind! He communicated with me patiently and gave me all the information I requested. He repeatedly wish me safe and well and assured me of the services he rendered. Not being home for this service - this at least, reassured me that my property was well serviced.

Josefina V San Antonio, TX

We had our monthly pest control service and Trevone B did a fantastic job. He was courteous and efficient and did more than expected. Thank you Aprive and Trevone for a job well done. Josefina V

Bridget Boellner Indianapolis, IN

They fit me in quickly... Today was a recall on ants and spiders... Rex L called before he came, started work right away, was courteous & fast.

Michael Spino Greensburg, PA

Aptive is the third pest control company we have used, and since the first treatment, we have not seen any ants, spiders or other bugs in our house. That said, at $158 per treatment, Aptive is more than double what we have paid in the past.

Katie Tilley Dallas, TX

Service technician was great and accommodating. The scheduling dept, however, needs to do better at making and notating changes to appointments. On multiple occasions I have called to reschedule or request a certain time frame and that info never gets relayed to the service techs. It has happened on multiple occasions and the poor techs are left wasting their time.

John Walter Walnut Creek, CA

I've been using Aptive for about a year now and all of the Service Techs have been attentive, listened to my concerns, and completed the job quickly and thoroughly. Jayelon, the most recently used Service Tech, was no exception. He texted me 30 minutes before arrival, he showed up in the planned arrival window, he was courteous & respectful, and he di a good job. 5-Stars. The overall Aptive experience gets 4 Stars because the scheduling and accuracy of the arrival of the Service Tech is a generous 3 Stars. Prior Service Techs arrived later that the scheduled window timeframe and hadn't called to provide awareness to me(the customer).

Tedd Bertrand Gurnee, IL

Deems professional. Its application, so too soon to tell if it's effective.

Christina Sutu-Wallar Concord, CA

I called them and got some Information on the services they provide. I ultimately elected to go with a different company. What I did like about them, is that their customer service was very kind without being pushy. They answered my questions without pressuring me, and we’re very educated on bugs. I learned a lot from that phone call!

Debbie Ellis Beaverton, OR

The service technician was very prompt and efficient. He listened to my concerns and took care of them… And even went above and beyond what I requested. This was a call back after my regular quarterly service, and they made the appointment the day I called and showed up on time. They also give me a phone call before they come over so I know they’re on the way.

RossB Anoka, MN

Ben A did a terrific job trying to rid my home/yard of those pesky varmits and bugs. For that, I thank him. Best regards Ross Bursey

Jennifer Covino Short Hills, NJ

Richard R was very nice and helpful and took care of every area of the house for our ant problem. The company comes out as many times as you need. So far no complaints

Karen Indianapolis, IN

The worker was very informative. He explained everything he did and did a thorough job of spraying inside my home. He also explained everything he did on the outside of the house and showed me the products he used.

kathy1013 Houston, TX

I believe Aptive Environmental does a good job. Always friendly and courteous. Follows instructions and their product works. My only complaint is they are a little pricey. But I would still recommend them.

B. Buckman Marietta, GA

Ceandre was professional and personable. He took care of our regular service, but also found spider egg s behind our downspouts and promptly removed them. He was prompt for our appointment, did his work quickly, and provided a verbal report of what he saw and what he did. Good experience!

Tish Grosse Pointe, MI

They technicians are always polite, attentive and professional. That said, I can't seem to get rid of my ant problems. They go away for a short time and then return. They will come out for free between applications so it is on me when I don't request a revisit.

Rebecca Burwell Lane Dallas, TX

My thanks to scheduling for providing a 2-hour window for today's (29Oct2021) service. I received the requested text messages and phone calls (announcing 30-minutes until arrival and upon arrival). I hope this continues on future service calls. Today's service resolved all the issues from last week's (23Oct2021) service call.

Brian Cowley Riverton, UT

The product is really good. We have seen a very dramatic decrease in spiders in our home after treatments. And the field reps are very nice and respectful. They are expensive if you can't get on a really good deal. The initial prices are sky high, but the reps will always come down on price eventually.

Krista Z St Louis, MO

Miguel was our technician and he was great! He answered all my questions and made sure we knew what he was going to do. 5 stars. The reason I gave a 4 was because I asked customer service/sales twice for information to be sent regarding the products that would be used but didn’t get anything. Miguel did show me upon his arrival which was appreciated. Otherwise it was a pretty easy process. Thanks!

Dominique D Wilmington, DE

I like the environmentally safe routine that Aptive uses! I have also always had really good customer service when I’ve needed it and when I am home during their service to my house! This last visit on 9/4/21- the tech was awesome! He took time to listen to my concerns about the problem areas I’ve been having, treated those concerns and reminded me I can call between service if/when experiencing any problems! He was kind & friendly! Thank you!

Happy Customer Spring, TX

They are environmentally friendly and not harmful to pets. They are concerned about your problems and work hard to eliminate those problems. They understand bad “bugs” and use pheromones or other means to deter the bug population without actually killing all the good bugs, bees and butterflies in the process! And their new service now includes whole yard treatment for fleas & red ants (instead of spot treatments). You can add mosquito services too! Or garage door & garage services also, to keep the bugs out.

SS Hoffman, NJ

Job well done by Omar S. He listened to the issues I was facing and did a thorough analysis.

JenG Brandon, FL

This was our first time using Aptive, I was excited for the amount of coverage your company covers in my yard. But I was a little disappointed after talking with my husband. He said he had to ask the tech if he was going to spray our elephant ears ( back right & left corner of back yard) and our shed. His response was “ya I can do that”. Not yes I was planning on doing that. So my concern now is do the techs not do everything the sales guys told me he was going to do. I was told I would get coverage from the front of my yard to the back, that’s what I found different about your company and why I went with you guys. If this is not the service you provide I would like to cancel. I do not want to have to watch the tech while they are hear to make sure we are receiving the correct service. I was not in need of pest control but was willing to give it a try for those reason. Please let me know your thought before the next service.

Betsy Jacobson ,

#1. Christian is was superb!. He's knowledgable and explains what he will be doing and why. He went above and beyond in helping me get rid of the the mice in my house. He represents your company very well and so I give you a top rating because of him. Thank you Christian I would prefer that you be the person who does my six month treatment. You are. AMAZING #2. The appointment people are nice but it takes someone in an authority position to arrange the pick up for the mice. Their first response --you'll have to wait 2 days. You can have a dead mouse in the closet and wait two days. Thankfully I persisted to talk to someone who could make that arrangement.

Jeff W Everett, WA

Had a retreat of my bait boxes five days after the tech had serviced our property due to scratching noise in my walls the previous night. Aptive sent out a tech the next day after my call regarding the noise in my walls. He found one of the bait boxes empty so I’m glad the boxes were refilled. My only question is did the rats(?) eat all the bait in 5 days or did the tech who serviced on the original date missed that box which happens to be the closest to the area where the scratching occurred. The tech who followed up was very knowledgeable and suggested that I request for a monthly refill of the boxes especially this time of year. The service is free and part of your agreement. All you have to do is ask for it.

Rosalyn Murphy Belleville, IL

My overall rating of Aptive Environment was 5 stars until yesterday. I have two accounts with you. Because I was so pleased with your service, I recommended and I also pay for my daughters pest control service. My technician got through faster than the other techs do, so, I wasn't sure if he sprayed my deck thoroughly but okay, some people work faster than others. Then I heard water running outside because he turned on my water hose without asking permission first and then he came in to spray without a mask on so I gave him a brand new one we had purchased and he was getting ready to leave after only spraying the downstairs area and I had to ask him if he had enough spray to spray the upstairs, he said yes and I asked him if he would please spray before leaving. I was very uncomfortable and displeased yesterday and I have never felt that way before.

Sandi Brunello Sugar Land, TX

Technician today did good job on outdoor service. Was frustrating that he would not come inside house to inspect & treat active evidence of ant infestation. According to him, the Aptive office in our area has told techs not to enter homes due to red level related to COVID in our county. However, the local Aptive customer service rep who spoke to me today said there was not an indoor restriction set by the company. Thank goodness that customer service rep named Pedro scheduled indoor service for my house next Monday. Very grateful to him. Please consider more consistent communication to branch office teams.

Carolyn Edwards Clute, TX

The two technicians that have been to my home have done a great job. Now, what I am questioning now is that this note on my receipt. I asked Toby when he arrived if you guys had received an email/text I sent asking was it too wet to spray. He said No...it was not and that he had even sprayed in the rain. Well this note probably should be modified if you can spray in the rain....this note is not applicable.***PLEASE AVOID UNNECESSARY CONTACT WITH MATERIALS, STAY OFF TREATED AREAS UNTIL DRY. Although the job was done well...I had to survey my home for some improvements being made this week....with that I found that their are still several cocoons, which has been stated by both technicians that they were removed. Not a dissatisfied customer, just want the notes to read as it is. Thanks, Carolyn

Pascual San Antonio, TX

Technician had a good presentation but I had to ask him to spray more detailed in the back yard since we’ve been having increased spider activity and presently we have 5 dogs and I am concerned with fleas. He sprayed the inside but the spray was not apply against the receded areas of the trimming so there was wet spots in walking areas. I did not see him use dusters to remove spider webs, though webs were not excessive. I informed this young man that Up to this point I am not happy with results of insect control cause we are still finding a few silver fish inside the house, and one small spider. The yard flower beds have a moderate amount of insect activity despite Moxie’s recent spraying just prior to the first spraying by your company. I’ continue updating if things improve.

Eric Darce Missouri City, TX

My concerns are about the sales process. The service technician and sales rep were GREAT but why do y'all send sales people out with no business cards? Sales rep approached my door just as I was about to leave. I liked what I was hearing in his sales pitch but didn't have time to listen so I asked for a business card. His response, "I don't have any business cards. I have to hit 200 houses per day and simply can not carry that many business cards. But I can come back later." ummmm, ok. Sales rep comes back at agreed upon time and signs me up. I ask for a morning appointment but there are none available. He tells me he will speak with manager and get me a morning appointment the next day, if none are available he will set if for another day. In any event, he will text me and let me know when to expect the technician. By 11 PM I never received a text and I have no contact info to contact rep and check in, so I figured it wouldn't be the next morning. However, bright and early, the technician arrives unannounced, no call, no text, nothing. As he is explaining to me the treatment process he follows up with something along the lines of ..... if you have any questions, feel free to call the salesman. I'm sure he left you a business card ...... lol umm, no he didn't and I even asked for one. My only concern is the lack of communication regarding scheduling. This will not work if Aptive continues to show up unannounced in the future.

darin webb Bellevue, WA

The jury is still out as they say. If things come together as Matt (sales guy) and the service eliminate the problems that I am having with spiders, ants, slugs/snails, aphids and other annoying pests all will be fine. As it is there was clear disconnect on the messaging from Matt and Josh (field Tech) which was concerning. Fortunately Matt showed up on the day of service and I was able to communicate my concerns directly with him and Josh and will therefor NOT go into all the detail in this review. Also, I am disappointed that the Aptive app for Android is not compatible with my Samsung, Galaxy Note 8 device. Not sure how best to leave notes re. service without the app. Please advise. Thank you, Darin

marypatreeves Bellevue, WA

It was quite sudden as Ruben came to my door, convinced me to sign up, and the techs came shortly afterward. I've had pest control in recent years but it seemed like a waste of money. Ruben said Aptive will do more than my previous company did, especially when it came to keeping rodents from getting in. Ruben wore a mask, but it was down most of the time, which defeats the purpose. He had to show me contract details on his tablet but didn't pull his mask up when he came closer. He also wasn't wearing gloves and wanted me to sign & initial things. I asked if it could be done online and he said yes. He's a good salesman and was very nice. The techs, Frederick and Demitrius, didn't introduce themselves, weren't wearing masks when they came to the door, and didn't try to keep what I feel is a safe distance back. Frederick had to borrow a ladder at one point and came into my garage to get it. As he brought it out, he accidentally hit my car with it. Turns out he hit the tire, thankfully, but he seemed a little careless. When he was getting some wasp nests down, he knocked a bunch of moss off the roof. No big deal but I thought they'd pick it up. There was a general lack of professionalism, not terrible, but there's a lot of room for improvement, especially with the social distancing and safety measures on the part of all 3 employees.

kristal eaker San Antonio, TX

Things did not start out well. Had it not been for him, I would be calling the company to change my decision about going with them. Initial call representative asked some general questions and then transferred to a tech to schedule the appointment (or I thought it was a tech at first). I told them the services I was thinking (scorpions, spiders, ants (possibly carpenter ants) and mosquitoes. First rep said great but we do not treat carpenter ants but I can transfer you to a tech. I agreed. Tech says, yes we treat them but technically cannot warranty work because they are so damaging. However, our treatments will most likely kill or deter them. I scheduled the appointment for the next day in the afternoon. I get an appt confirmation but did not see it until I got off of work. It was too late to call then.... they scheduled me for a 10-12 slot. I have even told the rep scheduling I could not do a.m. because I had a banking appointment. I called the next morning and they could not adjust appointments same day. ugh! of course as soon as i leave the guy shows up. Then I get a call from son (who stayed home to meet them) saying that they sent an email at some point laying out the things that we agreed on that they would be doing. Technician at the house needed me to sign/acknowledge receipt of it before he could start. I had never received the email. They finally resent the email but it was after I left the bank. It was very frustrating and distracting trying to take care of this while I am in a refinance closing appointment on my home! My son calls back later to say that the company does not treat for mosquitoes and that they are not treating inside the home because of Covid. I was so flustered at this point. Dont get me wrong I understand the Covid thing but why was that not disclosed when I was on the phone call initially asking questions and setting things up??? Fortunately I got home as the technician, John(ny) was finishing up. This was the upside of the visit. John was so professional. He was very attentive and understanding with my frustrations on the lack of communication. He is very personable and very much a customer service person.Time will tell if there treatments will work to get rid of the pests but again, John was great!

Stacy Dillehay League City, TX

I would of given you a 5 but your company has missed my tri semester service TWO times ( one of which just happened this year). I noticed an over abundance of spiders and spider webs, eggs sacs, food droppings, etc. in my garage and in my backyard last month. I called your co. and my records showed that you were last out here in July 2019 and 4 months had already passed. The other time you skipped my service was in 2017. I hope you don't skip my service again as its twice as much work for both you and I. Thank you. I want to give a 5 star to the representative Brandon who came out here. He was very thorough and did over and above to make sure I was happy and the job was done right! Thank you Brandon.....

Ken Stadelman Lakeland, FL

All Service Technicians have been great and have done a thorough job to the best of their abilities. Only issue I have is with corporate requiring their technicians to perform service regardless of the weather situations. We asked the service technician to return after rain & thunderstorm stopped & he complied. However, he returned 5 minutes later with orders from the office to perform their duties regardless of the weather conditions. This management decision: 1) put the service technician at risk 2) Increased potential for washing away any chemicals that he would be applying. 3) Could not properly treat for fire/red ant beds since they were not visible in the pouring rain As a customer, we should have a voice regarding conditions during application and we are concerned with the safety of the service technician while they are on our property.

Dennis Spillane San Diego, CA

Aptive environmental needs to improve communication with technicians. I had a 1-4 appointment. At 4:00 I called the office to tell them the technician had not arrived and that I was leaving the house and the technician had full access to the exterior of the house. The office said they would notify the tech. We arrived home at 6:45 and the technician just arrived saying he had been calling us to begin the treatment. He said the office had not notified him that we were leaving and he had access to the house. I'm not sure how he did the treatment because it was pretty dark when he was doing the treatment.

Wilson Gan Scarsdale, NY

I have been using Aptive for a year now and am pretty happy with the service so far. For pest control, when there isn't really obvious problem that needed attention, sometimes you wonder whether the quarterly service is really needed. In my case, I happened to have a yellow jacket nest in the siding in the back of my house. Aptive does a very job taking care of it, even though it took more than 1 attempts. In the first attempt, they put some powder on it using a long pole. It didn't really work. In the second time, the technician Steve climbed up the ladder (without a bee suit!) and took care it carefully and did a very good job. I am pretty sure this time it will work. And if still needs work, I am confident Aptive will take care of the problem until it's fully resolved.

Lynn St Louis, MO

Overall, I have been satisfied with my Quarterly Service from Aptive Environmental. I especially appreciate the attention and care that DeAnte Richard (the usual technician) takes to ensure that I have all the treatments that I need to control the spiders, mice, crickets, centipedes and other pesky critters in and around my house. He is very thorough, professional and courteous.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Happy to be of service, Lynn!

Dec. 6th, 2019

Cheryl Schindler Houston, TX

May increase Aptive score to 5 stars, but I have been with them less than a month. We had a contract with them a couple years ago, and I stopped because I didn't think I needed the quarterly service. Well, the roaches gradually started appearing, and I was having my former exterminator come again and again, and the spray was leaving that awful smell. So I decided to try going back to Aptive. In spite of the fact that we have a huge tropical storm start that night, the roaches decreased. Then after a few days they increased some, probably because the storm washed away some of the outside treatment. They came right out and repeated the outdoor treatment at no cost. I love that most of the time they only need to treat outdoors, not indoors. I love that on my first treatment, they agreed to treat indoors at no extra cost and it left no smell at all. So far I'm very pleased and happy with Aptive. The service people are all positive and agreeable. Excellent!

Takashi Ushijima Rockville, MD

Updating on the issue below -> Aptive has updated my address and arranged another appointment for the same quarterly service in this quarter without additional charges. ************************** Not worth. The sales rep's explanation and their actual service are very different. They limit the technician to spend the time of treatment only within 15 minutes (according to the technician we had in June). How can they provide a good service when they limit the duration of treating time to such a short time? It is obvious that they are not trying to provide the best service but trying to steal your money from you pocket by not providing what's worth. Another issue is that it seems that technicians are not specialists or anything but they seemed to be like a part-time job high school kids. When I asked a couple of specific questions, they could not answer well. They were like we do what we were told to do which sounded to me very generic that everyone can think of. Additionally, they does not allow me to update my address by online, but this could be done over the phone (that is what I was told when I chatted with the customer service). So I requested to update, but eventually they DID NOT. They came suddenly to the old address without notifying e-mail of scheduled service and charged to my credit card. I did not even sign off for the service completion (because I was not in the old address), so I claimed that why did you close this quarterly treatment without receiving my sign off. But how they said was like "The quarterly service does not require sign off. They may come to the house when a tenant is not present and provide the service". Well, that means that technician could come to my home when no one was present and insist on that he completed the service without providing the service. I think a brilliant business idea when we think about taking money by not doing the service, but as a customer point of view, Aptive DOES NOT WORTH to have. They are very untrustworthy.

Lawrence Schoelen Falls Church, VA

Received a reminder text and call to confirm the initial service appointment. I liked that Carlos P, called me to let me know that he arrived early and would wait until I arrived before starting so that I could get a chance to meet him and he could walk me through the various services and treatments that he would be performing. Since this was my first experience with Aptive, I have to say that I was very impressed with Carlos' patience and precision. He also left me a card and magnet with contact info in case I needed to call him if I had a question or concern later. Overall a very positive experience.

Jiyun Wang Sugar Land, TX

Mr. O had done an outstanding job! Two Thumbs up! He is very professional, friendly, and optimistic during this pandemic while he comes to my property. Please assign him for us for the future service associate as well! Well, I also like to Thank You all for your service, especially during this particular moment. Please stay safe and healthy as well, and God bless you!

Victoria Willis Brewster, NY

I am VERY happy with staff in the field. Never a problem. Have had quite a few problems with the office. Sevral times they did not give correct info to the people that are sent to the house. In this situation, I specified that the problem that I needed service for wasps in the attic. They sent the person out without a suit to protect him, so he couldn't perform the service. Then I was told that I had to wait until Monday for someone to come back. That is unacceptable. I made that appointment earlier this week. Finally I got the guy in the office to send someone out today. The service was completed today. Thank you!

Jaybird Elk Grove, CA

Marcus and Billie went above and beyond for me. When I asked them to treat entire area of grass and rock beds they didn’t hesitate and did it, no questions asked. I told Marcus I caught a couple rats in the rat traps Aptive provided me and I told him I took care of it. He insisted that he could go up in the attic to make sure the trap was good if I was okay with it. Both Marcus and Billie were positive and I could clearly see they love there job.

Al Geismar Ballwin, MO

Dan the Bug Man's cold Segway call at our curb as I was watering sod started what has proven to be a satisfying working relationship. Following his seasoned sales prowess with a customer centric style, he turned over operational reins to Javon to enthusiastically execute the plan. He, the GM and I chatted about the scope of our property and decided Super "J" would treat the home and environs first, following up Monday treating the more expansive grounds, which he did. Javon should attain a 5-star rating after displaying his audition performance was not a fluke. I think he's made of the right stuff!

Carla B Tacoma, WA

Tom (?) was just out to my house on Thursday and went above and beyond by checking and cleaning a trap in my crawl space. I had asked about that service when I was approached about switching from the company I was using, and was assured that crawl space traps would be checked. So I switched to Aptive, as I didn’t think my service did bug control, too. But the crawl space hadn’t been checked. Tom was not prepared for this (I had called earlier to ask to have this done, but that note was not flagged in my account), nevertheless, he went down, cleaned the trap and reset it! Thank you very much, Tom! From: Carla B

MarvF Chesterfield, MO

I like the concept of this environmental pest control service, and I'll see this first year how well it works, how thorough the quarterly technicians perform their service, and then make a determination about its value. I loved the "initial service" technician, Justin O (or Q?), who was pretty thorough, spent plenty of time, had credentials and knowledge, and was extremely amiable. I value the offer and guarantee of free "in-between" service calls. I'm very skeptical about the "less then obvious, though explained upon asking" business model of the heavily discounted initial service fee (with what appears to be an extremely jacked up list price), followed by the "essentially" required quarterly fees … and wonder if the follow-up visit, only 1 month after the initial treatment (which is recommended) is REQUIRED … and if so, will Aptive attempt to charge me for this next 1-month follow-up call? … which is NOT “quarterly” pricing or service, and would be deceptive.