Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

Grace West Norborne, MO

I have not purchased solar panels from Zenernet, but talked extensively with your representative, Brian B, about your product. My 5 star rating is based on my experience with Brian. I had many questions and Brian answered them. I determined that it would not be feasible to put up solar panels at this time, as my monthly bill is less than the cost of panels would be. Brian did not disagree with me or put pressure on me to make a purchase anyway.

Reply from Zenernet

That’s awesome Grace! Brian and the rest of the team are always ready to answer any questions you may have - we always strive to give every homeowner the information that they need to make their solar decisions. We are happy to hear that our no-pressure approach stood out to you during the consultation.

Feb. 6th, 2021

H Haubert Oceanside, CA

I like the Zenernet ratings from independent sources on the Internet. I appreciate Greg taking the time to explain a lot about the workings of solar and the associated costs. I am a little concerned about the price as it is a LITTLE higher than several other quotes I received. Now I have to see if I can justify the higher price by the hopefully better performance/quality of the Zenernet components.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we take pride in our ratings from independent sources as they reflect how efficiently we deliver quality customer service. We are so glad to hear that you were well informed about the workings of solar by Greg. It is a priority for us to deliver the best quality coupled with competitive pricing in the market. We hope to work with you soon.

Feb. 6th, 2021

Bruce Mayall Los Angeles, CA

A very positive experience! Taylor B was thoroughly knowledgeable, very courteous, professional, patient, and had the information I needed at her fingertips. She had a couple of surprises for me (system size) which we will both be looking into before the next session. Time will tell, but my initial experience with Zenernet, and especially Taylor, was sufficiently positive that I would recommend both of them at this point. If I decide to have the solar system installed via Zenernet I would expect the installation and product to meet quite high standards.

Reply from Zenernet

That’s wonderful Bruce! We are thrilled to hear that Taylor’s presentation was impressive and thorough. Here at Zenernet, we are dedicated to delivering an excellent customer experience tailored to each homeowner. We look forward to continuing to work with you as you go solar.

Feb. 2nd, 2021

kin chau Claremont, CA

We contacted Mike from Zenernet for a consultation about installing a solar system for my house, even later on we decided on hold on the project due my retirement matter, We had an amazing chat with Mike, he was very professional and details on the procedure. he did my son's house not long ago and he is very happy with Mike's work. Mike answered all my questions and concerns that I had about the process and definitely we will call him in case we decide to install the system at the house.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we’re so glad to hear that your consultation with Mike was so informative and enjoyable. Our team aims to ensure that the homeowner’s concerns and questions are addressed as we help you to go solar. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jan. 29th, 2021

Vincent Adelman Maryville, IL

The rep, Michael, who presented my proposal was well informed with the knowledge and experience needed. We had a long virtual meeting. All my questions and concerns received appropriate responses. The final quote I received was substantially less than others and provided more panels and output. If we do decide to instal a solar array, Zenernet will most likely be our provider.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback, Vincent! We’re glad to hear that our energy consultant delivered a clear proposal to you. Here at Zenernet, we are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience. We appreciate that you’ll consider us when you do decide to go solar.

Jan. 29th, 2021

Leah R

This was my original review: Best customer service and most knowledgeable representatives. The above review was true all the way from the design phase to the install phase. Representatives were responsive and helpful, and the whole process took about three months, maybe a bit more, from design to install, which seemed very reasonable, even quicker than some estimates I had heard. (The installers, btw are amazing! The solar doctors—and if you have the opportunity to work them I can’t recommend enough! This review is only about Zenernet.) Unfortunately, once the system was installed but still not powered on Zenernet completely dropped the ball. My system has sat for three months now without being powered on, while the onus of contacting Zenernet for updates was placed 100% on me and nobody was able to offer any answers as to why this was taking so long. Finally, after I had paid my first bill for the system—so at this point I am paying the loan for a 60k dollar system AND paying PG&E, they let me know that the design team had made a mistake and that is why Enphase was not approving the system layout. The design team had added an extra panel that was not supported by the Enphase Ensemble, which supports a max of 24 panels. Today, almost three months to the date after the install was complete, they came out to remove the extra panel. Unfortunately, because Zenernet did nothing about the issue for so long, the Backup battery system is now not charging at all. Enphase is now working out whether they will be able to power on the battery pack that is currently installed or if they will have to replace them. The installer is planning to schedule everything for this Friday, fixing/replacing the battery pack, inspection by the city, and powering the system on. I will update this review once the system is powered on.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Leah! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the Zenernet Experience - let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Oct. 2nd, 2020

Max and Laura Bessler Phoenix, AZ

The staff we worked with Heather M and David C were fantastic. Heather explained all the intricacies of solar energy and planned our system exactly as we wanted, even making some last minute changes. David kept us abreast of the installation, even to the point of squeezing the completion in before the year's end as we requested. The installation itself was done quickly ending with a meticulous cleanup.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for working with us Max & Laura - glad you enjoyed your experience!

May. 4th, 2020

Earvin Sulphur Springs, TX

We've called multiple times and had a bunch of questions every time. They answer very professionally, very helpful, and we never feel pressured to buy the products. That was one of the reasons we pushed toward you guys compared to other companies.

Reply from Zenernet

We're always here to answer questions Earvin - thanks for working with us!

May. 4th, 2020

Fernando Llanos San Antonio, TX

Extremely professional and honest company which, as hard as it is to believe, actually looks out for your best interests when it comes to solar installation. I don't normally rave about any company but Zenernet, Jarrett H in particular, deserves it.

Reply from Zenernet

We see our customers' best interest as our best interest. We appreciate your business and your kind words - glad we could help you go solar!

Oct. 29th, 2019

Nenet W, northern CA Discovery Bay, CA

The services and price are the best. JP Gerken's who is the CEO is simply awesome. Look no more... I was like that too; you found the right solar company that you should choose. Though you deal with them by phone (who needs that pressure sale tactics anyway), you will get the best price. The CEO , JP is very easy to deal with.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Nenet - glad you enjoyed working with us so much! We always seek to be competitive on price and excellent in customer experience. Thanks for your review!

Oct. 29th, 2019

Anonymous Sun City, CA

Very informative but they don't necessarily keep in touch with me as much as I would like. Not finished with it yet and we're still in the permit stage and I'd like to be kept informed on how things are going a little better.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback - this is very important for us in order to do better by you and our other homeowners in the future. Let us know if there is anything else we can support you with. Thanks!

Jun. 3rd, 2019

Wendy Hermosa Beach, CA

Anything that we needed addressed during the installation process and since then, they have been very responsive. We had a couple of snags during installation but they were addressed. We haven't had the system very long and everything seems to be going well.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the great review Wendy! We are thrilled to help you power your home with the sun. Let us know if there is anything we can continue to do to help you with your system.

Feb. 11th, 2019

Nancy Callet ,

My husband and I are looking into solar roof companies. I contacted Zenernet a few days ago and was impressed by their ratings. Mike M answered my inquiry and we had a brief, but informative initial conversation. It was followed up today with a virtual consultation. After talking previously with two other companies and obtaining their proposals, we both had several questions. Mike was terrific--very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He answered all of our questions to our satisfaction and did an excellent job explaining how solar energy works. He was very generous with his time, which we appreciated. Thank you, Mike.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your wonderful review, Nancy! It's great to hear that you checked out our reviews and that you enjoyed working with Mike. We're more than willing to answer any other questions that you may have - please don't hesitate to reach out!

Jan. 4th, 2021

Michael Kohler Monrovia, CA

UPDATE Please disregard my earlier Two Star rating for it was, as promised at that time, my first-month-contact with Zenernet. As I promised also in that post, I would provide periodic updates as my solar system project moves forward. So, why the change in the star rating? JP, the CEO and owner of Zenernet, reached out to me and robustly addressed all the issues in the past post. Further, and importantly, they have given me weekly digital updates which usually pertain to common concerns for all solar panel customers who are in media res. This is great for customers! What is even greater is that Bill, the Project Coordinator for my project, weekly contacts me via the phone about the current status of my project. Through this communication, I have been able to get all the information I needed. Impressively, Bill has also sent relevant PDFs etc., even before our phone call ends. Also, JP has more than once reached out to me, and the conversations I have with him, as well as Bill, have been productive, friendly, and useful. In brief, Zenernet has impressed me and I expect they will continue to build trust with me and their other customers as well as provide what is needed to inform and update us. Thank you JP, Bill and Michael for all that you are doing for me.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Michael - it's great to see how happy you are with your consultation experience, and we're sorry about the rocky start to your installation. We appreciate your willingness to work with us and look forward to improving upon your initial impression. We'll work hard to leave you with a 5-star experience and will keep you posted along the way!

Dec. 18th, 2020

Norma Miller North Hills, CA

Darlene was informative, patient, kind and detailed my estimate in a way that really helped me understand next steps.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that you found Darlene's presentation so informative, Norma! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Mike E. Norwalk, CA

Mike was very knowledgeable and very helpful in picking out a system that would achieve all my energy needs!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Mike! We're happy to hear that Mike played such an incredible role in building a system that meets your needs.

Sep. 16th, 2021

mauro bernabe La Puente, CA

Upfront and transparent quotation. Stan was extremely knowledgeable and informative.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Mauro! It's great to hear that you were so impressed by Stan's presentation. At Zenernet, we offer an excellent customer experience at competitive pricing on the market.

Jul. 15th, 2021

John Westphal Oroville, CA

Good, clear, transparent process. Really appreciated the information and alternative options.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, John! We take pride in our knowledge-first approach - we're glad that you got the information you needed to make a confident solar decision.

Jul. 8th, 2021

Tom McDonald Pasadena, CA

Brian was very direct and clear. He also was willing to vary the presentation to meet my particular concerns.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Tom! Our energy consultants strive to meet the individual needs of homeowners - we're happy to hear that Brian did that for you.

Jun. 25th, 2021

Sue Maillet Suffield, CT

This is the initial call with Zenernet; Matthew was very informative and answered all of my questions about solar systems through Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Sue! Thanks for the feedback. We look forward to working with you.

Aug. 20th, 2021

Lesley Underwood Napa, CA

My experience was not about Zenernet but Mr. Mike M. He was so knowledgeable and confident without any hard sale tactics.

Reply from Zenernet

We're so glad to hear that, Lesley! Our no-pressure approach is one of our top priorities - we ensure that you receive the information you need to make a confident solar decision.

Aug. 20th, 2021

Carl Carson, CA

Sales consultant, Scott M's presentation was refreshingly pressure free! His presentation was well organized and very informative.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you found Scott's presentation so refreshing, Carl! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Aug. 19th, 2021

Sarah Marysville, CA

Darlene was fantastic! She answered every question we had and went above and beyond to help us every step of the process!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Sarah! We're glad that you were so impressed with Darlene. Thanks for the feedback.

Aug. 19th, 2021

Cecilia Rosales Fullerton, CA

Zenernet seem to be transparent and I like that a lot. The fact that they don't sell a specific Brand let's them really customize options.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Cecilia! We ensure that our processes are transparent and comprehensive to give the homeowner a trustworthy experience with us. We customize our options to ensure that we build a system that is suitable for you.

Jul. 26th, 2021

Blaine Miller Minnetonka, MN

Excellent overall. John was fantastic; his explanations and understanding of solar was incredibly helpful!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Blaine! We're glad that you were so impressed with John's presentation. Thanks for the feedback.

May. 28th, 2021

edward diiorio Plymouth, MA

Your product appears to be very well rated. Your rep Scott very informative and knowledgeable about your product line.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Edward! We're glad that you were impressed by our ratings and that you enjoyed working with our energy consultant, Scott.

May. 27th, 2021

Sallie Waters Cordele, GA

I the great solar source it gives to us and the equipment is so worth choosing overall the other soaked equipment. Simply amazing

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Sallie! We're glad that you enjoyed working with us.

Oct. 15th, 2021

Marisol T Tehachapi, CA

Mike was very easy to talk to and seemed very knowledgeable about the products and services! Most of all we liked that we did not feel pressured to commit or sign up.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Mike, Marisol! You picked up on one of our top priorities here at Zenernet, our no-pressure approach. We aim to give you all the information you need to make a confident solar decision.

Jul. 29th, 2021

Aram Chico, CA

I got a proposal for my solar. Mike was very friendly, he professionally explained everything. The presentation was nice and easy to understand for a newbie like me.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Aram! We're happy to hear that you found Mike's presentation clear and informative. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions.

Jul. 26th, 2021

Brenda W. Carter Spring Valley, CA

I got a sense that the needs of my property was being listened too. Not once did I feel that they were telling me what was needed.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Brenda! At Zenernet, we prioritize the needs of the homeowner and design systems to suit those needs. We're glad you had such a good experience with us.

Mar. 25th, 2021

Alan Tacito Boston, MA

Rob H. spent the time to explain options, how solar would work and different approaches. Was professional and provided a great experience.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Alan! It's great to hear that you were so impressed with Rob and that he was able to help you understand your options. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Mar. 24th, 2021

Michelle Medina Elk Grove, CA

Thank you Jeff for educating us on solar and addressing all of our concerns! Hopefully we look forward working in the future. Thank you again.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Michelle - thank you for leaving us a review! Jeff and the rest of our consultants are dedicated to addressing all your concerns and questions to make this journey easier for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Mar. 16th, 2021

Rose Lindsey Lake Isabella, CA

Robert was professional , courteous, and knowledgeable. He answered our questions honestly and completely. Definitely an asset to Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Rose! We're glad to hear that Robert's consultation was so informative. We are proud to have Robert on our team of professionals who are always ready to help you achieve energy independence - we're happy to hear that you were so impressed with him.

Mar. 10th, 2021

Ken Smith San Angelo, TX

Straight forward answers to my questions. Pricing options compatible to others. Michael easy to talk to and knowledgeable.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Ken! We value your time and so strive to deliver reliable information while addressing any concerns you may have. We're happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with Michael.

Mar. 5th, 2021

Tracy Reese ,

I love the professionalism. The information was very clear. Robert H. was very kind and patient and most of all honest.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Tracy - thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that Robert gave you all the information you need to make confident solar decisions.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

PaulC Oakland, CA

Really honest, clear and concise response to my questions. Addressed all of my concerns! Glad to have found then in my beginning search for solar.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we're thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with us. Delivering excellent customer service is our top priority here at Zenernet. Thank you for leaving us a review!

Mar. 1st, 2021

Daniel Faurlin Newbury Park, CA

Great customer service. Taylor went through an entire design and quotation with me covering various options along the way.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Daniel! We're glad to hear that you had such a comprehensive consultation with Taylor. Here at Zenernet, we ensure that we walk you through the entire design and installation process ensuring that you remain informed on all your options.

Mar. 1st, 2021

Rogerjs Los Angeles, CA

Mike was very attentive and designed a great solar system for my home, beating the other prices I got from other companies

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that Mike delivered such an excellent customer experience. We make it our goal to design and deliver quality solar systems at competitive prices.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Tim Huntzinger Toronto, ON

Zenernet rep. did a fantastic job on answering any questions that we have and put together a quality system for our home.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Tim! Our team aims to deliver quality solar designs and systems that are tailored to your needs. We're glad that you found our service so agreeable.

Feb. 19th, 2021

Keith McCurry El Dorado Hills, CA

Transparent real discussion. Walked through the design with me in real time. Their design technology and quote software blows away the competition.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Keith! We're happy to hear you were impressed by our technology and our remote process.

Feb. 18th, 2021

Chip B Danbury, CT

I spoke to Ian about Solar for my family house. He took his time and went over it many times so I can understand it and how it works. Super nice guy and would recommend talking to him about solar system. Chip B.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Chip! At Zenernet, we follow a knowledge-first approach to make sure that you understand how solar works and how we can help you throughout the process. Thanks for the feedback.

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Jerry Simons Nevada City, CA

Michael did a awesome job explaining the program . He was able to answer all my questions and set my mind at ease about entering into a solar program. He is a outstanding representative of your company!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Jerry! We're glad that Michael did a great job explaining what it means to go solar with us. Don't hesitate to reach us whenever you have any more questions - we'd be happy to help.

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Andrea Dunn Loveland, CO

In researching the company, I liked the good rating of the BBB. The initial contact with the Zenernet representative was very professional and thorough. I was able to ask questions and get direct answers.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Andrea! We're glad that you were impressed by our ratings. Our energy consultants are knowledgeable and professional - we're happy to hear that we could answer your questions.

Jun. 17th, 2021

David Johnson Colorado Springs, CO

After shopping with other providers they seemed to combine the best of all of the options other providers presented without knowing what I had researched and gleaned from other companies

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, David! We're thrilled to hear that you're so impressed with Zenernet. We are committed to providing the best customer experience in solar. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Jun. 7th, 2021

Sami Mira Loma, CA

Amazing and very informative. I have spoken to many sales people in the sole industry and no one gave me as much details and information as Robert. Thank you and hope to do business soon.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Sami! Here at Zenernet, we follow a knowledge-first approach. We aim to give you the information you need to make confident solar decisions. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Robert. We look forward to working with you.

Jun. 1st, 2021

Akshai

The person who helped me through the sales process was knowledgeable and approachable and flexible with his timing. He was the main drivers why I chose Zenernet. The entire solar system is very good.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Akshai! At Zenernet, we pride ourselves in having such a strong team of solar experts, so we're glad to hear your consultant was a big reason as to why you went solar and chose Zenernet. Congratulations on going solar!

Nov. 24th, 2020

Jerald Gross Edison, NJ

Great presentation, no sales pressure. Rob provided a great overview of the technology with a fair comparison of Zenernet's technology versus its peers. He is working very hard to meet my requirements with a very competitive proposal.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Jerald! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Rob. During each consultation, we always strive to meet the homeowner's needs while giving them a reliable solar education. Thanks for the feedback.

Jeremy Wallin Springfield, MO

What I liked best about your company was that Brain B. answered my questions so well and did such a through job on my solar roof proposal. It was a really good experience and I appreciate the work he put into it. Thank you Brian! I would highly recommend him and your company for anyone interested in finding out if solar is right for them.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Jeremy! We're happy to hear that Brian delivered a thorough and insightful presentation. Our team of professionals strives to help you design a system that meets your needs. Let us know if you have any more questions and we would be happy to help.

Gene Esswein San Jose, CA

Using quality components in their proposal. Have a good reputation based on reviews. Robert H. did a professional detailed representation of Zenernet. Proposed price seems reasonable as part of my evaluations of solar energy providers.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Gene! We're glad that you were so impressed with Robert's presentation. We take pride in our reviews as they reflect our dedication to delivering the best customer experience in solar. Here at Zenernet, we offer quality service and products at competitive pricing on the market.

Anderson Clendeninn Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Very informative and Taylor was great at answering all of my questions as they came up. Was a fantastic experience with no high pressure sales tactics. Taylor listened to my goals and was helpful at walking me through my options.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Anderson! We're glad to hear that you found Taylor's presentation so clear and informative. You picked up on some of our top priorities here at Zenernet - our no-pressure approach while helping you find the solution that suits your home. Please get in touch with us if you have any more questions.