Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.6

Bill Vaughn Sun Valley, CA

The meeting was very well done. He answered all our questions, allowed to to pause during the presentation to ask questions. Much and I mean much better information from this presentation without the hard sell from other solar suppliers.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review Bill! With each consultation, our team aims to present all the facts to you while handling all your questions and concerns. We are committed to perfecting the experience of going solar and we are glad you found it enjoyable and informative.

Feb. 2nd, 2021

Joe haxuka ,

My experience was very good. Straight to the point and truthful about the product.

Reply from Zenernet

We’re so glad that you had a really good experience with us Joe. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that you are well informed about going solar with Zenernet. Thank you for the feedback!

Tf Los Angeles, CA

They provided all the facts for me to start the process.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy to hear that our team was able to give you all the facts you needed. We look forward to working with you as you go solar!

kin chau Claremont, CA

We contacted Mike from Zenernet for a consultation about installing a solar system for my house, even later on we decided on hold on the project due my retirement matter, We had an amazing chat with Mike, he was very professional and details on the procedure. he did my son's house not long ago and he is very happy with Mike's work. Mike answered all my questions and concerns that I had about the process and definitely we will call him in case we decide to install the system at the house.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we’re so glad to hear that your consultation with Mike was so informative and enjoyable. Our team aims to ensure that the homeowner’s concerns and questions are addressed as we help you to go solar. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Vincent Adelman Maryville, IL

The rep, Michael, who presented my proposal was well informed with the knowledge and experience needed. We had a long virtual meeting. All my questions and concerns received appropriate responses. The final quote I received was substantially less than others and provided more panels and output. If we do decide to instal a solar array, Zenernet will most likely be our provider.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback, Vincent! We’re glad to hear that our energy consultant delivered a clear proposal to you. Here at Zenernet, we are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience. We appreciate that you’ll consider us when you do decide to go solar.

yourempty cup Monrovia, CA

Professional consultation. Very nice conversation with Scott.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback! Great to hear that you found our consultation enjoyable.

Peter Winter ,

Michael was very informative, factual and personable. Answered all my questions and started the process with no problems.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Peter! We are happy to hear that your experience with Michael was so informative. We are committed to making the process of going solar as smooth as possible for the homeowner. Thank you for the feedback.

Neighborhoodcat77 , CA

Very professional and informative! ....

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review. We’re glad that we were able to answer your questions. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

DANIEL LOPEZ Austin, TX

All the information I got from Robert was very helpful, he guided me on the process to go solar in addition to clearly explain the pros and cons of doing nothing. I felt appreciated by the company and will think about the company in case I require in the near future. Regards.

Reply from Zenernet

We’re happy to hear that Daniel! Robert and all our energy consultants are steadfast in their approach to give homeowners all the information they need to make a decision that is beneficial to them. If you wish to go solar in the near future, please reach out to us and we would be glad to help.

DrU Prescott, AZ

Mike is very knowledgeable on solar priducts and goes over-and-above to provide a great customer expeimrience.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback! Our energy consultants are committed to providing the best customer service in the industry.

doug still Nixa, MO

Scott was great and explained everything very clearly. His follow up was also very good.

Reply from Zenernet

That’s really great to hear Doug. We’re dedicated to making every homeowner’s experience with us memorable.

John Mejia Los Angeles, CA

Taylor did a great job on the presentation. Provided all the information I needed

Reply from Zenernet

Hi John. We’re happy that our team could provide you with all the information you needed. Thank you for the feedback!

Diane Hayden Yorba Linda, CA

Mike was very flexible and answered all my questions!

Reply from Zenernet

That’s wonderful Diane! We are really glad to hear that our team could answer all your questions. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Mary Hialeah, FL

Pleasant. Nice and very helpful to walk me threw with what I was looking for.. Thank you 🙏

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Mary! It’s great to hear that you had such an informative and enjoyable experience with our team. Thank you for working with us!

Jamie

Professional, high quality sales & design experience. Enphase quality products and service.

Reply from Zenernet

That’s great Jamie! Our top priority is to deliver the best customer experience in solar - we’re glad to hear that you were happy with our service.

Marty Orange, CA

Great sales experience poor follow through

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Marty - we're sorry to hear about the lack of follow through after your consultation. We take pride in delivering an excellent experience throughout the solar journey. We'd love to improve upon your impression and leave you with a more favorable opinion of our company - please feel free to reach out so we can take a closer look at your case and ensure you receive prompt attention.

Feb. 12th, 2021

Lynn A Cerritos, CA

Low key sales approach good attention to details

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review Lynn! Our team aims to provide homeowners with all the details required to make an informed decision when going solar.

Mary L Jones Thousand Oaks, CA

Rob was so very knowledgeable about solar products and did an excellent job of presenting and explaining solar to me. He put together a great package for my needs, and listened patiently to all of my questions, which he answered in great detail. Thank you again, Rob

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Mary. We’re happy to hear that all your questions were answered and that you were impressed with Rob’s presentation. Thank you for your feedback!

Erik Ward ,

Great rates, interesting concept, friendly!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review Erik! Our team takes pride in providing excellent service and ensuring an enjoyable experience for our homeowners.

Munawar Rizvi The Colony, TX

Mike was great to provide me with all of the details

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Munawar. Thank you for leaving us a review. We’re happy you got all the details you required. Please feel free to reach out to us for any further questions!

Denny Haskew Denver, CO

Nice informative conversion virtually with Taylor, very helpful.

Reply from Zenernet

We’re so glad to hear that Denny. We always strive to help each homeowner make an informed decision on going solar. Thank you for the feedback!

Jenn Santa Rosa, CA

Michael was outstanding - everything you would want your reps to be and everything we, as potential buyers, could ask for - quite patient, thorough, knowledgeable and gracious.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Jenn. Thank you for your feedback! We pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service to all our homeowners and we're glad that that was your experience with us.

James Green Phillipsburg, MO

Mike M of Zenernet has definitely educated me on solar. He is a consummate professional dedicated to providing the customer with the best experience possible. He believes in solar and not just there to make a buck. He will share your concerns and do his best to provide you with the knowledge and confidence to make an informed decision.l

Reply from Zenernet

Hi James. We're so glad to hear that you had such a good experience with our Energy Consultant. We all believe in the value of solar at Zenernet and we love helping homeowners like you through the process. Thanks for working with us!

Al GP Richmond, CA

The meeting was very informative and Michael M was very patient with my many questions.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear you found our consultation enjoyable - thanks for working with us!

D lowry Los Alamitos, CA

This review is for the proposal for solar It was very informative and I feel that I have a better understanding of solar to make an educated choice on purchasing solar for my home. Thank you Mike M for your time and patience to explain the systems and usage throughly

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear! If you have any additional questions about going solar, please feel free to reach out to us.

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Joey Northbridge, MA

Not a good company to work with. Misleading contracts

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Joey - thank you for reaching out with your feedback. It is never our intent to be misleading, and we'd love a chance to answer any questions you have and clarify any concerns you have with our contracts. Our Vice President of Sales will be reaching out shortly to discuss your concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Jacob Fett Hillsboro, IA

very polite, informative, well prepared, and was very impressed with the presentation

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Jacob! It's great to hear that you were impressed with your energy consultant's presentation.

Jeff Eastman Gilbert, AZ

The salesperson missed our appointment twice, never called on second to reschedule and never followed up until 6 weeks later

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Jeff - we're sorry to hear about this. We take pride in delivering an excellent customer experience, and we apologize for falling short of that. We would appreciate an opportunity to improve your impression of Zenernet. Our Vice President of Sales will be reaching out to you shortly to apologize personally and to determine how we can make this right and help you accomplish your goals in shopping for solar. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to working with you.

CHS Beverly Hills, CA

Robert G never followed up with a quote and did not return calls

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we're sorry to hear about the poor experience you had with us. We take pride in strong communication throughout the customer experience, and we apologize for falling short of that in your case. We'd love a chance to leave you with a better impression of our company - our Vice President of Sales will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss the matter with you personally. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you.

Jan. 18th, 2021

Frank Audubon, IA

Customer service representatives in this company are very nice.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Frank! If you have any additional questions for us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Timothy White Hall, IL

The sales rep who met with me was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering all the questions and concerns I had.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Timothy! If you have any additional questions in the future, please feel free to reach out to us.

Steve New Baden, IL

The person I worked with in customer service was very courteous and got back to me promptly.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Steve! We take pride in our ability to provide each homeowner with the best customer experience in solar, so we're happy to hear you picked up on that.

Mike Waterloo, IL

I like working with the representative and the quality and price was very competitive. The rep came up with a plan and we discussed it, I wasn't a huge fan of the first plan so he came up with another plan. After I didn't like that one, he came up with a third plan and I really appreciated the effort he put into that.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Mike! Our top priority is making sure our homeowners are completely satisfied with their proposal - if that isn't the case, we will continue to revise it until the homeowner is completely happy with it.

Tamara Tubac, AZ

The rep I worked with answered all of my questions and encouraged me to do more research.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Tamara! We're glad you got all of your questions answered - if you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.

Dana Santa Clarita, CA

Customer support is very responsive. I'm still waiting on engineering drawings that are accurate.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Dana - we appreciate your feedback and we're glad you're receiving prompt attention from our support team. They'll be able to keep you updated on the status of your plan sets and ensure the process keeps moving. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime at 855-373-4101 for the latest information on your project.

Feb. 12th, 2021

David Merced, CA

I'm still waiting on my quote from Zeneret. I'm very disappointed because they haven't helped me out yet to get the whole process started.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi David - we apologize for the lack of response on our end. We take pride in communicating quickly and clearly throughout the customer experience, and we're sorry to have fallen short here. We'd love the chance to leave you with a better impression of our company. Our Vice President of Sales will be reaching out to you shortly to ensure you receive prompt service. We look forward to working with you and improving upon the poor start.

krysten coy Lansing, IL

I spoke with Mike M today for a consult on getting solar panels. He was great. Great information. Definitely no hassle to purchase with his company. Unfortunately, my credit didn't go through for me to purchase but had it been approved, we definitely would've gone through with it. Thank you Mike for your assistance. I hope my referrals reach you and the outcome is better.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving a review, Krysten! Although going solar didn't work for you this time around, if it ever makes sense in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us - we would love to help!

Hovik77 ,

Robert was great. He went over all the items and explained everything. I’m sure I’ll have more questions in a future.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your consultation with Robert. If you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Scott Scherer ,

Robert did great and answered all my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Scott! We're happy that you got all of your questions answered.

Jan. 15th, 2021

Rob Santa Barbara, CA

Rob covered your company's products and proposal very well

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you were satisfied with your consultation experience with Rob! If you have any additional questions about going solar, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Jan. 15th, 2021

Eli Maldonado La Verne, CA

Michael was very informative and friendly, thank you for taking the time to set up our solar plan.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Eli! We're glad you enjoyed working with Michael. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Jan. 14th, 2021

Teddy Miller North Las Vegas, NV

Very helpful and informative thanks for getting to business

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Teddy! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Jan. 12th, 2021

Les Eager Chino Valley, AZ

I had a consultation with Brett who provided me with Zenernet's goals. He offered no pressure and educated me on solar and enlightened me as to how it works. Great consultation!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Les! We're glad you enjoyed your consultation with Brett and that you noticed our no-pressure approach. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know!

James Massey Mill Valley, CA

Michael and Brandon were super informative in our decision making process. We are looking forward to using new solar in the future.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, James! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Zak Sievers

I would recommend them to anybody looking into solar just because of their honesty and the information they provided me. Throughout the process customer service has been super helpful. I really appreciate all the did.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Zak! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team and that you got all of your questions answered.

Jamie Knoxville, TN

Greg L was amazing. Super personable, knowledgeable, patient and available. I loved the ease of video conferencing, the visual designs and proposals. We are excited to get Enphase solar and batteries from Zenernet on our home! Thank you Greg!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Jamie! We take pride in our virtual consultation process, so we're glad to hear you enjoyed it. We look forward to helping you officially go solar!

Barry Carney ,

Michael was great and the presentation was impressive! Great company

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Barry! We're happy to hear you were impressed by your consultation with Michael.

Laurie Brenner , PA

Mike went above and beyond the call of duty to provide a straight picture of all the details necessary to formulate a decision based on real facts - a great experience on our end from a great presentation - thanks Mike!

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Laurie! We're glad to hear you had a great consultation with Mike. If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

taylor werkmeister Fayette, MO

Did everything she could to keep my monthly payment low, while offering the best solution she could!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Taylor! At Zenernet, we make it a priority to provide each homeowner with the best quality solution possible with competitive pricing. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Joseph Joseph Bentonville, AR

Very patient and knowledgeable. Developed multiple scenarios and answered all questions. Really took time to highlight all benefits and will definitely try to recommend any others who are interested. Unfortunately did not work out for me from an economic perspective.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that you got all of your questions answered and were impressed by your consultation, Joseph! We understand that going solar is not the best option for every homeowner. If going solar becomes an option for you later on down the road, don't hesitate to reach out - we would love to help.