Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Glendale, California, Solar Optimum is an authorized Panasonic, LG, Hanwha Q-Cell, and Enphase dealer and certified Tesla Energy installer that provides solar energy and battery storage solutions for both residential and commercial clients.

With over 100 megawatts of installed solar energy and numerous hybrid solar and storage projects under its belt, Solar Optimum brings expertise and experience to each project. The company's goal in business is to offer energy peace of mind, ensure client satisfaction, and provide real customer value.

click to download free whitepaper about the solar tax credit

The company proudly offers a full bumper-to-bumper guarantee with a 25-year warranty on the panels, inverter, roof, racking, workmanship, and production.

Solar Optimum serves the entire state of California with plans to expand into other western states.

2020 is the final year to take full advantage of the 26 percent solar tax credit! For more information about the credit and how you can get the most out of it, click the image to the right to download our free white paper.

The Good

• High Quality Equipment and Monitoring
  • Exceptional Warranties
  • Several Flexible Payment Options
  • Premium EPC Company
  • Tesla Energy Certified Installer

High Quality Equipment and Monitoring

Solar Optimum offers some of the best solar equipment currently available on the market. As an elite and premium partner, the company installs panels manufactured by Panasonic, LG, and Hanwha Q-Cells; inverters produced by Enphase; and mounting and racking from Unirac.

Additionally, the company delivers integrated, cell-based monitoring that's more reliable than WiFi to go along with its solar energy systems, which allows customers to see how much their system is generating.

Exceptional Warranties

Solar Optimum provides customers with a number of warranties to cover different components of their solar energy system. Available warranties are as follows:

• 25-year performance guarantee
  • 25-year panel warranty
  • 25-year inverter warranty
  • 25-year roof warranty
  • 25-year workmanship warranty
  • 25-year racking and mounting warranty

Several Flexible Payment Options

Solar Optimum offers a variety of ways for customers to pay for their solar energy system, including outright purchase, loan, and lease. With so many options available, customers have the ability to select a payment method that fits well with their needs and budget.

Premium EPC Company

Solar Optimum is a Premium EPC company, which means that it has been deemed to handle everything from A to Z: engineering, procurement, and construction. This is a good indication that customers will receive a high quality installation with Solar Optimum.

In fact, from its fleet of thousands of solar system installations over the last decade, Solar Optimum routinely engineers and produces systems that yield an average of 109 percent more productivity than is guaranteed by component manufacturers.

Tesla Energy Certified Installer

Solar Optimum offers the Tesla Powerwall 2.0 and is among a select group of nationwide solar energy providers chosen to be a Tesla Energy Certified Installer.

The Bad

State Availability

Currently, Solar Optimum only installs solar for residential and commercial businesses throughout the state of California. However, the company has plans to expand to other western states.

The Bottom Line

Solar Optimum offers a number of attractive features, including high quality equipment, lengthy warranties, and several payment options. Additionally, Solar Optimum is a Premium EPC company and a Tesla Energy Certified Installer. If you live in the state of California, Solar Optimum is definitely worth considering.

Call our recommended rep over at Solar Optimum below.

Solar Optimum Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Solar Optimum work?

The first important step is setting up a consultation with one of our Energy Consultants. For convenience, we offer both in-home appointments and phone consultations based on the customers' availability and request. It's vital that we understand the customer's energy goals and current (and future) electricity needs in order for us to create a customized solar system and provide a quote.

How much does a solar energy system from Solar Optimum cost?

There is no one-size-fits-all answer for this because the cost of the system depends on many variables like electrical usage, energy goals, product selection, utility company, etc.

What solar panels does Solar Optimum use in its installations?

Solar Optimum only installs tier-one, industry-leading panels, inverters, racking, battery storage, and solar products from the best in the industry that have the best warranty. This includes Panasonic Solar, LG Solar, Q-Cell, Enphase, Unirac and Tesla Powerwall to name a few.

How long will it take before the solar panels are installed?

In the best case scenario, a solar system can be installed and turned on in around 90 days. However, many variables are involved in getting the solar system installed and turned on. Delays in turning the system on may depend on the utility company. Some jurisdictions take longer than others.

Does Solar Optimum require a contract?

Do the solar panels work when there is a power outage?

Solar panels do not work if there is a power outage. The solution for this is the home battery back-up that we offer from Tesla Powerwall. If there is a power outage, energy is pulled from the battery.

4.9

Saman Baghae

January 16th, 2020 , CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solar Optimum was great to work with. They have a ton of experience in the industry and were able to answer all the questions my wife and I had about the type of solar panels we needed and the process of getting permits and installation. Our sales representative Alfred was super helpful and knowledgeable, and we never had any trouble getting in touch with him when we needed to. We actually ended up with a different system than what we though we were going to get and that saved us money! Very honest and helpful!

Megan Koza

January 14th, 2020 Costa Mesa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wasn't super clear on what solar was or how I could benefit. I noticed a lot of homes in my neighborhood had these systems installed on their roof. After some research I met with a few companies. They all come in quick to sell me something I still wasn't sure I needed. The final appointment I had setup was with a local installer, Solar Optimum. They took the time to go into great detail answering my questions. It sounded like I had found my company. I signed and started the process which only took less than 3 months. I was able to get my roof fixed at the same time and earn back some money which made my decision easy to make. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get an honest quote.

Jan 15, 2020

Hi Megan, we know going solar can be a researching process. Several of our customers receive multiple quotes before choosing their company. We are so happy we were able to finish your project in less than 3 months. Thank you for giving Solar Optimum a 5-Star review!

Avanes Tomanian

January 8th, 2020 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really great company and nice people. they were very helpful and took on the challenge of navigating all the paperwork and permits,etc., that we needed. Both our consultant and the installers were very professional and polite and we are very happy with our experience. We are excited to see how much money we can save with our new PV solar system!!!

Jan 09, 2020

Congrats on going solar, Avanes! Our reputation is important and our 12 years in business is a testament to our level of customer service and high quality product and installation. Thanks for choosing Solar Optimum and for this 5-star review!

Bjorn Endresen

December 31st, 2019 San Diego, CA

Excellent communication. Knowledgeable. No pushing whatsoever.

Jan 03, 2020

Happy New Year Bjorn, thank you for choosing Solar Optimum and the awesome 5-Star review!

Bob Garvin

December 30th, 2019 Apple Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service. Fast installation time, Great Quality

Jan 03, 2020

Happy New Year Bob, thanks for choosing Solar Optimum for your project.

Lance Clardy

December 17th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was referred by Solar Optimum by my neighbor George who installed a beautiful Panasonic solar system on their home. He highly recommended that I contacted and meet with a couple of solar companies including Solar Optimum. The rep that I worked with was Mark who answered all of my questions and really made me understand the benefits of solar and the battery storage. Long story short, I also purchased a 7.2KW system and the Tesla Powerwall battery. The process was for the most part smooth and the installation team was great. There was a slight delay in turning on the system thanks to the utility company taking their sweet time. Overall, I am very pleased with the product, price and level of service that I received from Solar optimum. I noticed a few of 1-star and 2-star reviews posted here recently about this company and I don't find it credible. This company has been around for over a decade and are by far much more professional and timely than the other solar installers I interviewed.

Dec 17, 2019

Lance, happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us! Mark is a professional and knowledgeable energy consultant with several years in the solar industry. We will pass along the kind words and from all of us here at Solar Optimum thank you for the awesome review!

Sero Avdalyan

December 12th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had missed my chance to go solar this year and decided to be prepared for the next hear wave. I learned also that the tax credit was going away at the end of the year and decided to look into this before it was too late. I met with Rick who explained all the reasons solar would benefit me. We went over each point making sure it was clear why I was going this route. At the end of our time together I learned a great deal more which made my decision that much easier. We decided to have out solar system installed ASAP in order to get our 30% ITC. I can't say there was any part of this that has not made me happy about my decision to go solar.

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Sero, thank you for choosing Solar Optimum for your project. Rick is a great asset to the team and we will be sure to pass the kudos along to him. We really appreciate the stellar review and your business. Don't forget to take advantage of our referral reward program!

Karla C

December 11th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Going solar was an easy choice for us. We had a tremendous bill we paid to the utility monthly and it seemed the only direction it was moving was higher up. We met with a few companies and finally decided to go with Solar Optimum. They had a great record to start with and after meeting with Sean soon found out why they were so trusted. He presented me with all the facts I needed to make my decision. The install was smooth, my system went up with ease and has since allowed me to wonder why I hadn't pulled the plug before.

Dec 12, 2019

Congratulations on going solar, Karla! From all of us here at Solar Optimum thank your this review and your business. We will be sure to send over your kind words to Sean!

Richard Fair

December 3rd, 2019 Lancaster, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was under a bit of a tight deadline with my solar system because I wanted to make sure I could get the full federal tax credit before Dec 21, and I appreciate how Solar Optimum worked very hard in order to meet that deadline. They know the process very well and their planning and project management is great. My system works exactly as it should, and overall I am very pleased with my experience with Solar Optimum.

Dec 05, 2019

Thank you for choosing Solar Optimum, Richard! Happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

Mark Landsberg

December 3rd, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We interviewed several solar companies before choosing Solar Optimum. When we talked to Shawn from Solar Optimum, we instantly knew that we could trust him and his knowledge. He understood what we wanted and he created different options for us to choose from to make sure we were happy with the solution. We are happy with the system we chose and with the service we experienced. The installation team was efficient and timely.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Mark, We truly appreciate your business. Feel free to recommend us to your family members and friends as we have an excellent referral reward program here at Solar Optimum!

Todd Freer

November 25th, 2019 Woodland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Product and installation are good communication and scheduling is horrible.

Olav Schroeder

November 25th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quality, Price and Responsiveness is simply second to none! Great company.

Dec 05, 2019

We are happy you choose Solar Optimum, Olav. Thank you for your 5 star review!

Farhad Asadi

November 21st, 2019 Valencia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After retirement I moved up to be closer to my kids. We loved the home and the neighborhood but were not used to these rolling blackouts that we had heard of. Sometimes it was only for an hour or two but other times would last hours into days. The generator we had worked but was noisy as heck and required constant refueling. We finally decided to look into solar and battery since some of our neighbors had already gone that route. I can't tell you the level of comfort and safety these two additions have brought to us. knowing we can be self sufficient despite the conditions outside.

Dec 05, 2019

Farhad, Congratulations on going solar and we are so happy you had a great experience with Solar Optimum. Thank you for your business!

Mohammadreza Khayat

November 19th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

I have called about 2 weeks ago to see if your co. installs solar system is small companies the said yes and toled my they send the information and questions by email and never did . It is my experience from your company.

Nov 26, 2019

Mr. Khayat, we have attempted to reach you by phone and email on numerous occasions, even as early as this morning to discuss and gather information from you for your solar quote. Our energy coordinator Tom actually spoke with you several times by phone including the day you first inquired for a quote on BestCompany.com on Nov 7. He called and emailed you again on 11/18 and 11/19. We understand you're on vacation so we'll connect with you again next week. Or if you want to speak sooner, you can email [email protected] or call 818-804-3122 ext 200. Thank you.

CarolynL

November 19th, 2019 Camarillo, CA

Rep was friendly, informed and responsive. Bid was on par with others we received. We chose a different vendor who could install by year-end deadline for higher federal tax credit. Solar optimum could not offer that schedule

Leon Newman

November 19th, 2019 Palmdale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been a loyal customer to Solar optimum for many years now- although I don't typically write reviews, I figured it would be worth it as I've been pleasantly satisfied with the service throughout the years and figured I would let everyone on the interwebs know too. I've been a client of Solar Optimum for at least 5 years now, having originally installed it on my commercial property. Because it did so well there, I decided to add it to my residential home as well. Over time, I've seen how important of an investment adding solar to my home has been, that I went a step further and also included the Tesla Powerwall to my home as well. Being the annoying client and customer that I am, the team at Solar Optimum has been nothing but professional and efficient since the day they stepped foot on my property. I know I may have been a demanding customer at times but the team's sense of urgency and quality of work have not once faltered since originally working with them. I would highly recommend this company for your solar needs.

Dec 05, 2019

Leon, Thanks for recommending us and being a loyal customer to Solar Optimum for the past 5 years! Our 10+ years in business is a testament to our level of customer service and high quality product.

Dmitri Denisoff

November 19th, 2019 Escondido, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First, I had some trouble getting my project status updates. After some delay company contacted me and looks like my project will be done on time.

Steven SImone-Friedland

November 18th, 2019 Van Nuys, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solar Optimum was great. I didn't realize how stressful the transition to solar power can be. They walked me through the process every step of the way, and whenever I had a question, they promptly got back to me. As for the installation, they did a beautiful job. My system has not been activated yet because I waiting for LADWP to give me permission to operate, so I cannot comment on their monitoring yet. But, so far, so good. Highly recommend them.

Dec 05, 2019

Steve, many thanks from all of us at Solar Optimum for choosing us for your solar project and for this stellar review!

Alex Cortez

November 14th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Being a first time home buyer, the concept of adding solar to my home was always one of the first things I wanted to add, especially living in a place like SoCal where the weather allows us to reap the benefits of solar energy. It's been a lengthy process to say the least, but one that I am thoroughly enjoying to learn more about. Although I was quoted a specific timeline for my solar panel installation, the installers were able to complete the installation early without sacrificing the quality of their work, which made me really happy.

Dec 05, 2019

We pride ourselves in providing service with a sense of urgency, congratulations on going green and the new home Alex! Thank you for choosing Solar Optimum and writing this 5 star review.

Patrick Brightman

November 13th, 2019 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The team at Solar Optimum is the Best!! They were amazingly patient with us despite all of our questions. They are extremely good at what they do. We went into the whole solar process very excited but also a bit nervous because it was such a big investment for us. But they quickly proved to us that we had come to the right place. Mark was our sales rep. We felt like we were in the best hands. I recommend this company for solar users.

Dec 05, 2019

Patrick, from all of us here at Solar Optimum thank you so much for investing with us. We will be sure to give Mark kudos, definitely reach out regarding our referral reward program!

Pedro King

November 7th, 2019 Laguna Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did a great job with my solar system. I had been in touch with Solar Optimum about a year ago to get a solar system, but due to some unexpected challenges on a personal level I had to put that on hold. When I reached out to them again three months ago, they remembered me and were ready to pick right up where we left. Everything went beautifully and without hiccups and my panels are performing perfectly.

Dec 05, 2019

Thank you for taking time to write this review, Pedro. Glad you came back to us here at Solar Optimum!

Paul

November 5th, 2019 Palm Springs, CA

Representative came was all sales. Didn’t even look at roof for any potential issues. Only looked at panel at my urging. We have an older electrical panel and I was concerned about any last minute costs and was told it would be only $1500, however, I noted I was concerned it would be much more expensive and didn’t want to sign until they told me all costs. Although I asked to be sent the proposal and financing options, I never received anything. I called office aft 4 days and they had the representative call me. When he did, he said I had to contact Edison for them to spot new panel location so they could tell me full price. I expected a turnkey process.

Vanessa Sarkessian

November 4th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solar Optimum is an incredible team of professionals and just overall good people! Everything single promise they had given us, they kept. They gave us genuine recommendations and advice no matter how many questions we had or how long we needed to think about decisions, and their installers did a fantastic job. every step of the way was timely and a good experience and our new solar system feels like a fresh start. We are beyond thrilled and highly recommend Solar optimum!

Dec 05, 2019

Vanessa, many thanks for the positive review. Sounds like you had an overall fantastic experience with Solar Optimum. We're happy we were able to help you with your new solar system!

Vikas Nagpal

October 28th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great on responsiveness, time to completion, equipment and communication

Dec 05, 2019

We greatly appreciate your review, Vikas! Glad you had a great experience with Solar Optimum.

Cnrad Gomez

October 28th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was hesitant on going solar for a while due to the cost since I knew I had some upgrades to complete at my home. I quickly found out that much of the cost had rebates and credits and that I could get to help lesson the cost. After meeting with some reps I was happy to pick Solar Optimum for the job. Their presentation was very professional and their rep was able to answer my questions without a pause. I felt he was well informed and that what I look for with any company I go with.

Dec 05, 2019

Thanks for reviewing us, Cnrad! Glad we were able inform you on solar rebates and incentives to make going solar even more attractive and affordable here at Solar Optimum.

Kristen Hellewell

October 18th, 2019 Laguna Niguel, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They provide the best service, equipment, and price

Oct 19, 2019

Hi Kristen, thank you so much for choosing Solar Optimum!

Samanta

September 30th, 2019 Valencia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wanted to write my review to relate my story to all the people asking me about my experience. I told everyone about the research I did when finding my solar company. I went through many finding out if they even covered my area. Once I found companies who did I looked at their products, Financing, options, warranties as well as their licencing. I sent out my info to about 4 companies who all sent in similar bids. In the end due to both materials and pricing I felt I got the best price and service from Solar Optimum.

Oct 19, 2019

We appreciate your review, Sam and happy to hear you had a great experience with us!

David Loftus

September 23rd, 2019 San Mateo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very easy to work with and timely. I received everything I asked for and the service was very good.

Oct 19, 2019

We pride ourselves on our customer service, David. Thank you for your 5 star review!

Chris

September 23rd, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They had the best price and the best service - no way to beat that!

Oct 19, 2019

Thank you for choosing us at Solar Optimum, Chris. Our service and prices are highly competitive-- two of many reasons why so many homeowners like you have selected us for your energy efficiency needs!

Brad Lee

September 23rd, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I spent so much time researching solar companies in Southern California. I looked at the big companies and the small ones, and I tried to compare them to each other based on price and warranties and of course reviews, and I wish I had found Solar Optimum sooner. I liked Sean and his attitude. He is true people- person, and I didn't feel like it was pure business for him, when we sat down to talk about which solution would be best for my home. When it came to the installation, the crew that came to set it up were all very polite and efficient. No harm was done to my property, the panels look great, and I am very pleased with how the project turned out.

Oct 19, 2019

We'll be sure to pass along the rave reviews you gave Sean and the rest of the crew, Brad. Thank you for your business!

Adena Sarkessian

September 18th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's been a few years since I got my solar system through Solar Optimum. I am now considering adding more panels, and I didn't have to think twice about who to call. Solar Optimum is the best there is! My system is perfectly, and I haven't had any problems in the 3+ years they've been on my house. When I called Solar Optimum to discuss adding more panels because my usage has gone up lately, they remembered me, which shows that they actually care about their customers. They gave me very fair quote, and just like last time, the process was quick and problem-free. I may even consider adding the Tesla battery soon too.

Oct 19, 2019

When you're ready for the Powerwall, Adena let us know. We have it in stock! Thank you for the review and choosing us.

Rob Russell

September 13th, 2019 Escondido, CA

I originally gave a three star review to Solar Optimum for not providing a personal visit to us to discuss our solar options. I received a call from Rainier from Solar Optimum to talk about our negative experience. I feel the customer service response warrants another positive star. Even though we did not go with them the reaching out to find out why really helped show they do care about their customers.

Sep 09, 2019

Rob, we'd like the opportunity to address this with you. As such, we've attempted to reach you by email twice last week to discuss the facts and circumstances around the in-home appointment and phone consultation. We'll also plan on calling you directly if we don't hear back from you. At Solar Optimum, its our standard to give all of our customers the option for an in-home appointment or phone consult based on their availability, convenience and desired installation time-frame. Please reply to our email or call the marketing department at 800-552-9970 so we can address your concerns and your particular appointment.

Maya Parodi

September 11th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In connection to remodel project of our home, we contacted Solar Optimum to see if it would be possible (and that it would make financial sense) to add a solar system to the roof since we were already going to be doing construction. Mark was very helpful and walked us through everything we could expect with solar system and gave us recommendations based on what we wanted out of it. We definitely got the sense that Solar Optimum does NOT operate on a "one-size-fits-all" philosophy because they took our needs and wishes seriously when putting together our design and offer. Great company!!

Oct 19, 2019

Hi Maya, we agree that Mark incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about helping homeowners with their questions about solar. We appreciate your kind words and congrats on going solar!

Brad Sternberg

September 9th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solar Optimum installed a complete solar system on our house. They did a great job, and we are very pleased with the outcome. Our contact person was very open and honest with us from the beginning about everything we could expect in terms of results, and they delivered a complete design and all our approvals very quickly. One of the main reasons why we chose Solar Optimum was because they only sell high- quality solar panels and work with the best manufactures. The installation went according to schedule. We love our system and service.

Oct 19, 2019

So happy to hear you were happy with the end results, Brad. And you're right about our equipment. We ONLY offer top-tier and high quality solar panels and inverters. Appreciate you choosing Solar Optimum.

German Ramirez

September 4th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My family recently grew and my bills grew along with them. That is why I started to try and cut my bills down. When I listed all my bills I found to try electrical was one of the highest. I tried changing lights but nothing seemed to help much. I then thought about getting solar as an option. I sent in my property information along with my usage to a few solar companies before deciding to meet with Solar Optimum. I was very pleased with the results and soon signed my contract with them. They started to install soon after checking my roof and soon had my solar turned on. I'm using the solar now and I have not had any serious issues.

Oct 19, 2019

Thank you for your review, German. And we appreciate you choosing Solar Optimum.

Chhattar Kucheria

August 29th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was extremely happy with their workmanship, customer support and on time performance

Dec 05, 2019

Chhattar, your review is greatly appreciated!

Howard Hancock

August 26th, 2019 Whittier, CA

I have just decided to go solar with Solar Optimum, so I have no experience yet with the installation process or results. I can offer my highest recommendation for the salesman who made the presentation, and the professionalism shown by Solar Optimum. The products are top flight, and are at competitive rates for both the product and the financing. We are excited to go solar with Solar Optimum!

Dec 05, 2019

Thrilled you had a great experience with a Solar Optimum sales representative. Thank you for this kind review!

Vahik Savadian

August 26th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall we were really happy with our experience with Solar Optimum. When I called them after finding them on Google, I was booked an appointment with one of their solar experts. Sean's presentation was educational and I felt very comfortable with him but I still wanted to meet with other solar contractors-- which I did. In the end, we called Sean back and moved forward. From the beginning, it has been a positive experience. He kept us up to date at all times. the installation was done in record speed and was turned on in no time. I have nothing but great things to say about Sean and the staff at Solar Optimum.

Dec 05, 2019

Vahik, we're pleased to know that overall your experience with Solar Optimum was a positive one. Sean is a fantastic energy consultant who has tremendous experience in solar. Thank you for your review!

Steven Bowers

August 25th, 2019 Oak Park, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Responsive, dependable, friendly customer service and install teams

Dec 05, 2019

Steven, many thanks for the positive review!

Kaniel

August 25th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were really straight forward and professional from start to finish.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Kaniel, glad you had a great experience with Solar Optimum from start to finish. Thanks for the review!

gerardo mota

August 21st, 2019 Visalia, CA

Sales staff answered all my questions and very well informed of the product.

Dec 05, 2019

At Solar Optimum we pride ourselves in providing the best customer service! We are glad you choose us and thank you for the review.

Lourdes

August 20th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome. Had panels installed last month, very happy. Our initial contact with Mark , response to questions and concerns quick. Staff respectful, honest, truthful. I feel that I can contact them even after installation. At one point we were off line on enphase monitoring, staff was helpful to get us back online in a timely manner. Its great that I have to ability to contact for issues.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Lourdes, glad we were able to successfully get you back up and running online. Thank you for choosing Solar Optimum!

Sophia Russel

August 20th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solar Optimum was great to work with when we first came across them four years ago. Back then, they installed our panels, and they have been working super great since then, saving us a lot money pear month. They were very helpful and remembered working with us. I recommended this company if you need a solar.

Dec 05, 2019

Happy we could save you a lot of money per month, Sophia! Thank you for recommending Solar Optimum.

Diana

August 11th, 2019 Orange, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The reason I contacted Solar Optimum was because my coworker used them when he had solar installed on his home. He told me so many great things about them and his solar system, and I generally trust his opinion. It turns out he was right. I had the exact same experience he did: Nice, honest people who know everything there is to know about solar, and who helps you with everything you need. My panels look great, and they worked from day one. If you are looking for reliable, knowledgeable and honest solar company - go for Solar Optimum!

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Diana, we have an excellent referral reward program here at Solar Optimum. Hope you can continue to recommend us to your friends and family. Thank you for business!

Kiarah Jackson

August 11th, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The entire experience with Solar Optimum was excellent. My Husband and I talked to a lot of companies, and they all gave us a proposal for our project. Our sales rep was extremely knowledgeable and made sure to focus on educating and informing us about solar. When the installers finally came on install day, they did a fantastic job cleaning up after themselves. I am more than happy with the results!.

Dec 05, 2019

Happy you choose Solar Optimum for your project. Thank you for this review Kiarah!

Ashely eterson

August 7th, 2019 Northridge, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solar Optimum is THE BEST! And Sean deserves to get all the credit in the world for handling my case like a true pro. Something I experienced with everyone I came across at Solar Optimum. just a team of stand up people. Sean was the one helping me get my solar system. He's very knowledgeable and offered great prices. I highly recommended him if you want to get solar yourself. NO doubt I am calling Solar optimum if when I need the Tesla battery.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Ashley. We're pleased to know that overall your experience with Solar Optimum was a positive one and that you would recommend others to us. Sean is a fantastic energy consultant who has tremendous years of experience in solar. Thank you for your review!

SCAMPERTIM

August 7th, 2019 Apple Valley, CA

GEORGE IS GREAT SO FAR!!!! STILL IN THE PROCESS OF THE SITE-SURVEY-INSTALLTION.SO FAR SO GOOD.

Dec 05, 2019

Thanks for your 5 star review we really appreciate it!

Mark Alt

August 5th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I honestly feel like it was such a blessing to come across Solar Optimum. The whole process was seamless, and our agent was only a text or call away if we ever had any questions or concerns. He made sure we got all the permits we needed ( I wouldn't even know where to start ), and everything he promised - he over delivered. I can't say enough great things about Solar Optimum! I'm so happy with my choice! Ask for Marc (with C)!

Dec 05, 2019

We will be sure to pass along the kinds words to Marc. He is a valuable member to our team. Appreciate your review and thank you for choosing Solar Optimum!

Jessica Ceso

August 2nd, 2019 Fullerton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After researching solar companies for more than 8 months, we finally landed on Solar Optimum, and we could not be happier. They are nothing but professional and always on time for appointments and are very good at answering all questions. We thought it was going to be a difficult experience because it is a big thing to invest in solar system and there are a lot of practical things that needs to be done, but Solar Optimum made it so easy for us. Now that our solar system has been installed we already see some savings on our bill.

Dec 05, 2019

Glad we could make the process easy and seamless for you, Jessica! Investing in solar always takes a lot of research but we are happy you came across us. Solar Optimum has been in business for over 10+ years and we strive to provide the best service possible.

Jennifer Summers

August 1st, 2019 San Clemente, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ivan P our sales rep was very helpful and attentive throughout the process from beginning to end. The installation technicians worked quickly and cleaned up after themselves. They made sure we were up and running. We are very pleased with the warranties. I have recommended Solar Optimum to many friends and family already.

Dec 05, 2019

Jennifer, Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. Be sure to download our Solar Optimum referral app that allows you to track and monitor your referrals. Here is link as well: https://partnerpages.getthereferral.com/partnerpage/solar-optimum-inc/