Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Glendale, California, Solar Optimum is an authorized Panasonic, LG, Hanwha Q-Cell, and Enphase dealer and certified Tesla Energy installer that provides solar energy and battery storage solutions for both residential and commercial clients.

With over 100 megawatts of installed solar energy and numerous hybrid solar and storage projects under its belt, Solar Optimum brings expertise and experience to each project. The company's goal in business is to offer energy peace of mind, ensure client satisfaction, and provide real customer value.

The company proudly offers a full bumper-to-bumper guarantee with a 25-year warranty on the panels, inverter, roof, racking, workmanship, and production.

Solar Optimum serves the entire state of California with plans to expand into other western states.

2019 is the final year to take full advantage of the 30 percent solar tax credit! For more information about the credit and how you can get the most out of it, click the image to the right to download our free white paper.

The Good

• High Quality Equipment and Monitoring
  • Exceptional Warranties
  • Several Flexible Payment Options
  • Premium EPC Company
  • Tesla Energy Certified Installer

High Quality Equipment and Monitoring

Solar Optimum offers some of the best solar equipment currently available on the market. As an elite and premium partner, the company installs panels manufactured by Panasonic, LG, and Hanwha Q-Cells; inverters produced by Enphase; and mounting and racking from Unirac.

Additionally, the company delivers integrated, cell-based monitoring that's more reliable than WiFi to go along with its solar energy systems, which allows customers to see how much their system is generating.

Exceptional Warranties

Solar Optimum provides customers with a number of warranties to cover different components of their solar energy system. Available warranties are as follows:

• 25-year performance guarantee
  • 25-year panel warranty
  • 25-year inverter warranty
  • 25-year roof warranty
  • 25-year workmanship warranty
  • 25-year racking and mounting warranty

Several Flexible Payment Options

Solar Optimum offers a variety of ways for customers to pay for their solar energy system, including outright purchase, loan, and lease. With so many options available, customers have the ability to select a payment method that fits well with their needs and budget.

Premium EPC Company

Solar Optimum is a Premium EPC company, which means that it has been deemed to handle everything from A to Z: engineering, procurement, and construction. This is a good indication that customers will receive a high quality installation with Solar Optimum.

In fact, from its fleet of thousands of solar system installations over the last decade, Solar Optimum routinely engineers and produces systems that yield an average of 109 percent more productivity than is guaranteed by component manufacturers.

Tesla Energy Certified Installer

Solar Optimum offers the Tesla Powerwall 2.0 and is among a select group of nationwide solar energy providers chosen to be a Tesla Energy Certified Installer.

The Bad

State Availability

Currently, Solar Optimum only installs solar for residential and commercial businesses throughout the state of California. However, the company has plans to expand to other western states.

The Bottom Line

Solar Optimum offers a number of attractive features, including high quality equipment, lengthy warranties, and several payment options. Additionally, Solar Optimum is a Premium EPC company and a Tesla Energy Certified Installer. If you live in the state if California, Solar Optimum is definitely worth considering.

Call our recommended rep over at Solar Optimum below.

5.0

Lasisi Azeez
July 22nd, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS

Honesty, integrity, quality service, and unparalleled roof-penetration warranty.

Suzana Lambert
July 16th, 2019 Pasadena, CA DETAILS

I had Solar Optimum install panels in my home. The team has been extremely helpful in getting my solar system, providing maintenance , and follow-up through the whole process. I feel safe and secure with my decision to go with them, especially with their 25 years warranty. I don't think anyone else can beat it.

Sedrak Noori
July 16th, 2019 Woodland Hills, CA DETAILS

After I began repairs to my house I discovered my roof was in bad need of a change. I learned through my friend who just purchased solar that it would be good idea to look into both since I could stand to gain some money back. I met with few companies before choosing Solar Optimum for the job. They had great service reviews and the thoroughness of their consultation left me feeling like I was in good hands. The install was smooth and completed within 2 months of my signing.

Sarkis
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Professional and helpful Very friendly and honest

David Cannell
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Price and engineering were great. Drawings and permitting a bit less so, but still fine.

Holly & Michael Reich
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

We had a wonderful experience with them and our installation was complex given we had an older house that was not had up to code. They handled everything and were very professional.

Tom
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Excellent service, project management and execution

Marc Margulis
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

I met with 3 or 4 other solar companies in the years before meeting with Solar Optimum. The previous companies's representatives all lied to me or tried to distort the benefits. Solar Optimum told me the truth. The system was installed properly, works as specified and my property was treated respectively. What more can anyone ask for?

Argeen Mirzakhanian
July 11th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS

Solar seemed more and more like a better idea living in California. I decided to see what it would cost to make the switch. In the end it cost me less per month to pay for having solar than paying my actual bills. The decision was made for me after meeting with Sean and finding out just how easy this would make my life. This system allow me to live comfortably without sacrificing my life style.

Robert Shaffer
July 8th, 2019 Pacific Palisades, CA DETAILS

From my first contact with sales to my latest with maintenance and operations, the people have been exceptional. They all all polite, extremely knowledegeable and have a rare "can do" attitude.

Jul 08, 2019

Robert, thank you for your 5-star review of Solar Optimum. Glad to have you as part of our family!

Travis
July 5th, 2019 Sunland, CA DETAILS

Wonderful company that cares about their customers and their installations. They provided courteous service and went above and beyond my expectations during the install. They moved quickly and made sure everything was installed to my satisfaction.

Jul 08, 2019

All of us at Solar Optimum do our best to go out of our way to provide top-notch service, Travis. So happy to know you were no exception! Thank you for choosing us!

Camelia Winn
July 2nd, 2019 Burbank, CA DETAILS

Going solar was not a decision I took lightly. I did months of research in order to decide which solar company would be best for me and my family. I really loved the efficiency of Solar Optimum from the beginning. Silva contacted me right away after my initial contact then I met with Artur for my home consultation. The installation crew who eventually came out to install the solar panels, did so in a really clean and efficient way. They then proceeded to show me everything I needed to know about my new system and monitoring to ensure I was aware of each step in the process. It's also nice to have Silva and Artur's direct phone numbers making the communication as seamless and easy as possible.

Jul 08, 2019

Camelia, thank you for choosing Solar Optimum. I'll be sure to let Silva and Artur's know about your glowing review. Congratulations on going solar...and enjoy the summer!

Patricia Cadwel
June 27th, 2019 Van Nuys, CA DETAILS

What attracted me to Solar Optimum to begin with was their depth of knowledge and understanding of my overall power needs from out initial conversation. Although the team is small, they operate like a large business, putting communication with their customers first. Not to mention, they quoted me the best price for my system than neighboring competitors. The combination of professionalism, knowledge, and best value is what ultimately made me decide to go with Solar optimum.

Jul 08, 2019

Solar Optimum has been in business for nearly 12 years, Patricia so our expertise in solar is one of the things that sets us apart from the others. We're very happy you chose to go with us for your solar system! We appreciate your business!

Robert L.
June 25th, 2019 Santa Clarita, CA DETAILS

It's always a wonderful feeling when you've selected a contract that meets or exceeds your expect. I did a great deal of research on solar installation companies in the Los Angeles , California area and Solar Optimum had nothing but high and consistent ratings/review. One of the reasons is due to the quality of individuals they employee. From the sales to the installation to the turn up everything was wonderful. There pricing was cheaper with higher quality equipment than the other quotes we received by a substantial amount. The warranty is also one of the best in the industry. - Sales- George was a wonderful low pressure salesman. He had confidence in his product/company and was attentive in correcting any issues that arose. He also stopped by during the installation. - Installation- 21 Panel and the system were installed in (1) day. This may not be the case for all installation but it was for ours. They showed up on time and did the work without ever needed to disturb me. - Post Sales- System was inspected and approved by the city and SCE within a few weeks. We've had the system for about 10 days and currently producing more power than we use, partly due to the mild June. The only suggestion, I would have is for Solar Optimum to have an installation process checklist (Maybe they did and I lost it).

Jul 08, 2019

What a great review, Robert! Thank you for all of the kind words and selecting Solar Optimum for your installation. Let us know if you're ready to talk about the Tesla Powerwall!

Gerardo Cerra
June 25th, 2019 Culver City, CA DETAILS

Thank you, Solar Optimum, for doing a fantastic job on our NOT SO SIMPLE roof. It has it's challenges, but you knew exactly how handle it. Especially thank you to Mark for being patient with us and all our questions and for going over options more than once without being the slightest bit pushy. We love our system and we've enjoyed it for years. it's been great and we see big saving.

Jul 08, 2019

We pride ourselves on difficult solar projects. If it can happen, good chances are we can do it. Thank you for selecting Solar Optimum and for the review, Gerardo.

Mike
June 21st, 2019 Dixon, CA

All I’ve gotten is the initial proposal and I’m checking first with a local installer to access the PACE loan for comparison. Otherwise the service and proposal have been easy, helpful and professional. I would recommend Solar Optimum.

Jul 08, 2019

Mike, we appreciate the review and for your business. Have a fantastic summer with your new solar system!

Ava Jackson
June 18th, 2019 Manhattan Beach, CA DETAILS

I'm not writhing this review because Solar Optimum gave me the cheapest price but because they gave me the BEST price!!! When I researched, I was considering all of these factors when I evaluate if my investment was worth it: quality of products, customer service, professionalism, honestly and no BS. Solar Optimum gets top scores in every single category! When I compare to the salespeople I've met from other companies, Solar Optimum really stood out. Polite, Knowledgeable, clear in what they are offering and (it seems) really excited about solar. This was the overall impression of everyone I came across from Solar Optimum. When it comes to my panels, I am beyond satisfied. Thanks OPTIMUM.

Jul 08, 2019

Ava, we don't take reviews like yours lightly. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to write this 5-Star review. Thank you from all of us!

Gilad
June 18th, 2019 Berkeley, CA DETAILS

Sales process was good. Had a few hiccups during installation, but Solar Optimum worked hard to address these. In particular, Alex (Ops Mgr) exceeded my expectations in attending to the project. Still waiting for inspection, but so far so good.

Vartoohi
June 14th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS

I don't usually write reviews, but for Solar Optimum I had to! They took the time to explain everything that comes with the installation process to make sure we knew exactly what we got ourselves into. And once we signed with them, they took over the process and handled it without a single hiccup! We're so happy with the result, we LOVE our system!!!

Jun 17, 2019

Vartoohi, thank you much for the awesome review. We are glad you love your system!

Melanee
June 7th, 2019 Highland, CA DETAILS

We interviewed three different solar companies before choosing Solar Optimum. Our sales person answered all of our questions and stayed in touch with us throughout the process. At each step of the way, Solar Optimum handled things professionally and made the process as easy on us as possible. We are happy with our choice and recommend Solar Optimum for your Solar needs!

Jun 13, 2019

Melanee, thank you so much for review and selecting Solar Optimum among three other solar contractors. We're so glad you had a positive experience with us!

Armando Cooper
June 5th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS

This was a much easier process than we feared when we first started looking into getting solar on our property. Solar Optimum kept us updated all the time and they did their job quickly and efficiently. Best of all, the panels look good on our roof, and we are very excited at prospect of not having to pay any more electrical bills!

Jun 13, 2019

Armando, thank you for choosing Solar Optimum as your solar company and for the great review. We are happy to have made the process as easy as possible.

Garrie V Liscum
May 29th, 2019 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

Knowledge, expertise, installation perfomance, exceeding scheduling requirement, prompt coodination with my local utility and timely response to any and all correspondence with continuing interest in my system proficiency.

Jun 14, 2019

Garrie, we appreciate your review and congratulations on going solar! Let us know when you're ready for the Tesla Battery...we have them in stock!

Andy Decker
May 29th, 2019 La Crescenta, CA DETAILS

Solar Optimum installed a solar system on our house. From my initial call, to the quote and to the installation, I was really pleased with the entire solar team. Their operation ran pretty smooth despite an extra delay on turning on our system (thanks to the utility company, not Solar Optimum). Definitely will be recommending them to my neighbors and family who are interested in solar.

Jun 13, 2019

Thank you for a great review, Andy. Our team here at Solar Optimum are pleased to know you had a great experience.

Anis H
May 29th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Outstanding customer service from Solar Optimum in installing our solar panels! I rarely write reviews but this outfit is exceptional and felt i had to congratulate them on their service--especially to Ivan who was so prompt in answering questions and shepherding us through the whole process. Ivan is an exemplary example of how to cater to clients. the rest of the Solar optimum team was very professional, and completed the whole installation ahead of time. their price was one of the lowest as well! Highly recommend Solar optimum.

Jun 13, 2019

Anis, we appreciate the great review. Our aim is to always provide the best customer service possible. Thank you for choosing us as your solar company.

Ricardo Allen
May 24th, 2019 Studio City, CA DETAILS

I called Solar Optimum after having met with a few solar companies and receiving quotes from each. After careful review I noticed that each company had a offered me something slightly different from the next. I wanted to find out exactly what I needed and after reading the reviews from Solar Optimum decided to meet with them. Meeting with them was the best decision. After sitting with Ivan I walked away with a wealth of information and finally understood my needs. My system, was installed quick and had no surprises during that time. I have been very happy with my choice and my system.

Jun 14, 2019

Ivan is one of our top energy consultants so its no surprise you give him credit for this 5 star review. All of us at Solar Optimum appreciate your review and thank you for selecting us. One last thing, we take pride in our quick turnaround on installations! Thanks for pointing that out!

Tai
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

On time and excellent quality of work/product.

Jun 14, 2019

Thank you for your review, Tai. We work very hard for our customers to provide tier 1 products and top-notch customer service.

Bill
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Very knowledgeable; easy to work with; and good pricing

Jun 14, 2019

A highly experienced staff and consistent training aids to our knowledge of the solar and renewable industry. Also, we put a high level of focus on our customer service. Thanks for your review, Bill.

Josh Mereminsky
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Great product and they were just very easy to work with

Jun 14, 2019

Your 5-star review is much appreciated, Josh. Thank you for choosing us!

jing tikosky
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

they are professional, will to help. good customer service

Jun 14, 2019

All of us at Solar Optimum thank you for choosing us for your solar project, Jing. We'll continue to deliver at a high level. Don't forget its Solar Referral Month (June)! We reward $500 for referring any friends or family!

Richard Rose
May 20th, 2019 La Crescenta, CA DETAILS

I'm the type of customer who appreciate details thus I spent countless hours researching everything I need to know about solar including panel brands, panel type, installers, the finances and return on investment that I would get. After meeting with six different vendors, I narrowed it down to Semper Solarus and Solar Optimum. Both gave me quote for my solar system and both had a similar warranty package. I took the chance with Solar Optimum based on their overall reviews on Yelp and other sites including BestCompany, Google and Facebook. Happy to say I made the right decision and I'm very satisfied with my system. Great team over there at Solar Optimum. Friendly people and helpful with my detailed questions.

Jun 14, 2019

We think you made the right decision too, Richard. There are a lot of competitors out there when it comes to solar and we don't take that for granted. Congrats on going solar and let us know how we can continue to serve your energy needs!

Lance Holmes
May 14th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS

My experience with Solar Optimum was fantastic every single little step of the way. My rep, Mark was fantastic. I recommend you ask for him when you call Solar Optimum. He explained all of my options without pressuring. I'm not used to sales people being patient :D Overall, I experienced an enormous amount of respect from Solar Optimum - from the first phone call to the end of installation. On top of that, they deliver the highest quality, the best prices AND the best warranties.

Jun 14, 2019

Lance, we'll be sure to share this review with Mark. We're pleased to hear you had a great experience working with Mark and the rest of the Solar Optimum team. Enjoy the summer blowing your air conditioner all day and all night!

Hanmin Wang
May 14th, 2019 Simi Valley, CA DETAILS

professional service, high quality, nice engineer, good deal

Jun 14, 2019

Thank you for the review and giving props to our engineering department. The team who designs and engineers appreciate your kind words, Hanmin!

Dale Yamasaki
May 14th, 2019 Sherman Oaks, CA DETAILS

Everything done went smoothly as promised

Jun 14, 2019

When we make a promise, we do our absolute best to deliver! Glad you had a great experience with us, Dale. Enjoy your summer!

Bharat Singh
May 14th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

very good customer service, very friendly employees,

Jun 14, 2019

Bharat, our San Diego friend! Thank you for your review and we appreciate you selecting us to deliver your energy needs.

Jim
May 14th, 2019 DETAILS

They were very professional, took care of every detail, and they were able to accommodate minor detail changes. As far as installations go, they were prompt and completed work on schedule.

Jun 14, 2019

We take great pride in the details of our work, Jim, so thank you for recognizing this. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us and appreciate you selecting Solar Optimum to install your solar system.

Joy
May 14th, 2019 DETAILS

They got job done, but outside of promised time frame, with no acknowledgement for the miss. I was pushing things to move faster (to be expected from a customer), and sales rep emailed someone internally that I am 'tired of hearing,' (read: that I am not capable of understanding what they have explained before). He inadvertently sent me that email (smart move).

Jun 14, 2019

Joy, we appreciate your review and your comments are noted. We will work even harder to improve our internal processes and communication better, thanks to you. We apologize for the incident and hope, besides that, you had an overall good experience with us. Feel free to communicate with us by emailing the marketing department at [email protected]

Kanita
May 14th, 2019 DETAILS

They used third party contractor to dig a trench and repair access. The guy did a poor job and it took about two months to get that done right, despite prompt from me and Solar Optimum. Weather had a hand in it. But third party guy was 85% and the company 15% got hiring someone who takes no pride in his workmanship. .

Jun 14, 2019

Kanita, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review and your comments have been noted. Know we are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback is helpful.

Les Judd
May 14th, 2019 DETAILS

They designed a system for our needs and workers to our home to set it all up. They installed it and had the city inspectors check their work and all passed with flying colors. They answered any questions we had and even came out two times to make sure all things were going right. They flipped the switch and it all work like it should.

Jun 14, 2019

Les, thank you for the 5 star review. We are thankful that you choose Solar Optimum to install your solar system.

Paola
May 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Professional, knowledgeable, and great service!!

Jun 14, 2019

Thank you for your review, Paola!

Rob Levin
May 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Super-professional installation performance. Mediocre and inconsistent communications, internal coordination, customer responsiveness, and follow-through.

Jun 14, 2019

Robin, we appreciate your review on our installation performance. We take tremendous pride in all aspects of our business-- not just installation but also communication and customer response. Your comments have been noted and we'll continue to train and improve our performance to serve our customers' needs.

Ali Johnson
May 13th, 2019 Laguna Niguel, CA DETAILS

Solar Optimum is the best! When I first looked into solar, the options were overwhelming. So many companies, panels, inverters, prices, purchase plans, etc. After a lot of research and cost analysis, Solar Optimum rose to the top of my list of potential solar installers. They offered the Panasonic panels I wanted paired with Enphase microinverters at a price that beat all their competitors. After accepting their proposal, the installation was a breeze. They took care of the city permits and the actual installation took place soon after approval. The installation team was quick and efficient and did a superb job. I am extremely pleased with my experience with Solar Optimum and highly recommend them to anyone considering going solar.

Jun 14, 2019

Your'e right, Ali. There are a lot of companies in the area who install solar-- but very few with the same 10+ years track record, awards, certifications, training and competitive pricing that Solar Optimum can and has delivered. We're thankful you recognized this and chose Solar Optimum.

Carl Cantaral
April 25th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS

We spent 3 months looking into solar companies and interviewed with 6 companies before decided to go with Solar Optimum. And Ivan P was the reason we went with Solar Optimum. His knowledge and excitement about the products was superior to the others we interviewed with. The price, the products, and the warranty was second to none. He spent as much time as we needed to review the products and understand the product we would be purchasing. And this is important to me because I spent 30 years as a project superintendent/ project manager where knowledge was the most important thing to me. Ivan was very thorough on everything he told us about Solar Optimum and the knowledge he and his company had to satisfy my needs, which are very tough. Time was not an issue with Ivan and his company. They spent a total of 10 hours with myself and wife before we even decided to purchase. You can't go wrong with Ivan and Solar Optimum. Sincerely, The Cantaral family

Jun 14, 2019

Carl, we love Ivan as much as you do! He's an incredible energy consultant who continues to go out of his way for his customers. We're so glad you had a great experience with him. Thank you for your 5 star review and congratulations to your family for going solar!

Veronica Rodriguez
April 25th, 2019 Sylmar, CA

Solar Optimum was great from our first consultation all the way to the last instalation. They worked fast and did a fantastuc job. They answered our questions and were easy to contact.

Jun 14, 2019

Many thanks for the review, Veronica. We're honored you selected our company for your solar and energy needs. Let us know if we can help any other friends and family that you may know who is interested in solar...and we'll reward you with a generous $500 cash referral!

Matthew
April 22nd, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS

This company was amazing from start to finish. I had a leaky roof which started me on my solar system journey. Solar Optimum referred me to an excellent roofer who replaced my 35 year old roof in preparation for solar installation. Solar optimum helped arrange financing to cover cost of roof and solar project. And cost of my roof calculated into my federal solar tax credit. Solar optimum made going solar completely painless. They coordinated my project with power company, city inspectors, roofer, and financing company seamlessly. I just received my first power bill since system operational and I made more power than I used. My payment for system will average out to be same as I used to pay, for power from power company. And after I pay off system I will have free electricity. Thank you Solar Optimum!

Jun 14, 2019

We're so thrilled to know you had an amazing experience with us, Matthew. We can't thank you enough for the 5-star review.

Sarah Sy
April 19th, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS

We are so happy we went with Solar Optimum. They are professional, precise, and personable. From start to finish, it never felt like we were making the wrong decision. Not only were they thorough in explaining the process, they also let us know by phone and email step by step what would happen next. My family did A LOT of research prior to switching over to solar, and I know we chose the best company.

Jun 14, 2019

Research is key and we're glad you took the time to be diligent in choosing your solar provider. We appreciate your review, Sarah and representing the Inland Empire with your new solar system!

Joshua M Enriquez
April 18th, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS

I truly appreciate the excellent service Solar Optimum provided. Our friend referred this company and after shopping around, we've decided that SO has the best deal in the market. I spoke to Sean, who provided detailed information about their service and explained the whole installation process. Everything went smoothly from start to end. Although there was an instant when there was a problem with the start up, they came through to diagnose the issue, which happened to be just a software update, and was able to resolve the issue immediately. I was very pleased with the technical support and customer service that I referred them to couple of my friends. If you're shopping around for solar installation, shop no more... give them a call! You really can't go wrong with Solar Optimum.

Jun 14, 2019

We understand that word of mouth is the best form of advertising so its an honor to hear that you were referred by a friend to us! Thank you for choosing Solar Optimum, Josh. We'll be sure to give props to Sean your energy consultant on the great work that he did for you.

Mahjuba Morid
April 17th, 2019 DETAILS

Can’t say enough good things about Solar Optimum and especially Ivan who helped us the whole time from start to finish! If your in the San Diego area give Solar Optimum a call and ask for him!

Jun 14, 2019

We love San Diego! Thank you for choosing Solar Optimum for your solar project, Mahjuba. And yes, Ivan is an amazing energy consultant who handles our San Diego community. Contact Ivan with any friends or family interested in going solar!

Lydia Mcgrath
April 9th, 2019 Corona, CA

We looked for months for the right solar company constantly comparing rates peoples reviews and ratings. We found Solar Optimum thru word of mouth and having a great person explain in plain English not solar talk what this purschase consists of. We were pleased with his speech and introduction which made up our mind . Mike B is amazing .

Jun 14, 2019

Lydia, thank you for choosing us above everyone else for your solar project. We'll be sure to give Mike B credit for doing a great job. We appreciate your 5 star review!

Sam D
April 8th, 2019 Northridge, CA DETAILS

I really enjoyed my experience with Solar Optimum. From the beginning to the end I felt that my interest were always their concern. From the start the level of information they presented was far beyond the rest of the sales people we had met with. Not only did they have answers for all my questions but went into great detail making sure I understood what I was buying. I had some decisions to make in the end but with their help seemed less a chore.

Jun 14, 2019

Glad we were able to answer all of your questions about solar and we're so pleased to know you had a great experience with us, Sam!

Amanda Cortez
April 5th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I contacted Solar Optimum about a home battery because I got our solar system from them 4 years ago. Because why not go all the way, when I've already taken the first step towards energy efficiency? I ended up going with the 2.0 battery Tesla Powerwall because from what I researched is the best home battery on the market, and of discussion! I personally did a ton of research, and I ended up going back to the Tesla battery every single time. It was installed recently and the performance is great. The app is really easy to use and I'm able to see when it is on and off. Actually, the goal is become fully independent from my utility company in the long run, which this battery will now help me achieve!

Jun 14, 2019

Congratulations on getting the Tesla Powerwall battery, Amanda! Solar Optimum is proud to be a premiere certified Tesla Energy installer AND proud that we have the battery in stock. Congrats to you and your family!