Solar Optimum

8.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

LAST UPDATED: September 7th, 2021

Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Glendale, California, Solar Optimum  is a Panasonic, REC, Enphase, Unirac dealer, and certified Tesla Energy installer that provides solar energy, roofing, and battery storage solutions for residential and commercial clients. Solar Optimum is a vertically integrated solar provider and was named Panasonic National Solar Installer of the Year in 2020.

With over 115 megawatts of installed solar energy and numerous hybrid solar, roofing and storage projects under its belt, Solar Optimum brings more than 13 years of expertise and experience to each project.

The company's goal in business is to offer energy peace of mind, ensure client satisfaction, and provide real customer value.

click to download free whitepaper about the solar tax credit

The company proudly offers a full bumper-to-bumper guarantee with a 25-year warranty on the panels, inverter, roof, racking, workmanship, and performance guarantee.

Solar Optimum currently serves the entire state of California.

The 26% Federal Solar Tax credit has been extended for 2 more years! Take advantage of the ITC today. For more information about the credit and how you can get the most out of it, click the image to the right to download our free white paper."

The Good

• High Quality Equipment and Monitoring
  • Exceptional Warranties
  • Several Flexible Payment Options
  • Premium EPC Company
  • Tesla Energy Certified Installer

High Quality Equipment and Monitoring

Solar Optimum offers some of the best solar equipment currently available on the market. As an elite and premium partner, the company installs only tier 1 panels manufactured by Panasonic; inverters produced by Enphase; and mounting and racking from Unirac.

Additionally, the company delivers integrated, cell-based monitoring that's more reliable than WiFi to go along with its solar energy systems, which allows customers to see how much their system is generating.

Solar Optimum is also a GAF Master Elite Contractor for all residential roofing needs.

Exceptional Warranties

Solar Optimum provides customers with unmatched warranties to cover different components of their solar energy system. Our 25-year warranties are as follows:

• 25-year panel warranty
  • 25-year inverter warranty
  • 25-year racking warranty
  • 25-year roof warranty
  • 25-year workmanship warranty
  • 25-year performance guarantee

Several Flexible Payment Options

Solar Optimum offers a variety of ways for customers to pay for their solar energy system, including outright purchase, loan, and lease. With so many options available, customers have the ability to select a payment method that fits well with their needs and budget.

Premium EPC Company

Solar Optimum is a Premium EPC company, which means they will handle everything from A to Z: engineering, procurement, and construction. This is a good indication that customers will receive a high quality installation with Solar Optimum.

In fact, from its fleet of thousands of solar system installations over the last decade, Solar Optimum routinely engineers and produces systems that yield an average of 108 percent more productivity than is guaranteed by component manufacturers.

Tesla Energy Certified Installer

Solar Optimum offers the Tesla Powerwall 2.0 and is among a select group of nationwide solar energy providers chosen to be a Tesla Energy Certified Installer.

The Bad

State Availability

Currently, Solar Optimum only installs solar for residential and commercial businesses throughout the state of California.

The Bottom Line

Solar Optimum offers a number of attractive features, including high quality equipment, lengthy warranties, and several payment options. Additionally, Solar Optimum is a Premium EPC company and a Tesla Energy Certified Installer. If you live in the state of California, Solar Optimum is definitely worth considering.

not_listed_location

Solar Optimum Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Solar Optimum work?

The first important step is setting up a consultation with one of our Energy Consultants. For convenience during the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently offering phone and video consultations. It's vital that we understand the customer's energy goals and current (and future) electricity needs in order for us to create a customized solar system and provide a quote.

How much does a solar energy system cost from Solar Optimum?

There is no one-size-fits-all answer for this because the cost of the system depends on many variables like electrical usage, energy goals, product selection, utility company, etc.

What solar panels does Solar Optimum use in its installations?

Solar Optimum only installs tier-one, industry-leading panels, inverters, racking, battery storage, and solar products from the best in the industry that have the best warranty. This includes Panasonic, REC, LG Solar,, Enphase, Unirac, GAF and Tesla Energy to name a few.

How long will it take before the solar panels are installed?

In the best case scenario, a solar system can be installed and turned on in around 90 days. However, many variables are involved in getting the solar system installed and turned on. Delays in turning the system on may depend on the utility company. Some jurisdictions take longer than others.

Does Solar Optimum require a contract?

Do the solar panels work when there is a power outage?

Solar panels do not work if there is a power outage. The solution for this is the home battery back-up that we offer from Tesla Powerwall. If there is a power outage, energy is pulled from the battery.

Message from
Solar Optimum

Solar Optimum is an industry leader in solar energy, battery storage, and roofing solutions for the residential and commercial markets. We leverage the best and most reliable solutions — providing the greatest value to our clients.

With over 115 MWs of solar and numerous hybrid solar + storage projects already installed, we bring unparalleled expertise and industry experience to each project.

Our goal in business is to provide energy peace of mind, ensure client satisfaction, and provide real value. We provide services throughout the entire state of California for homeowners and businesses.

Solar Optimum Inc. is in the business of contributing to global change by providing environmentally friendly, alternative, independent, affordable, and efficient energy to our clients.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Xavier Castellanos ,

So, it started with an excellent information session. SOLAR OPTIMUM gave me options and help me Taylor a plan that will meet the needs of my family and I. We are very happy with the results and we have been paid a an electric bill since!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Awesome, say goodbye to electric bill payments! We are so excited to hear that your system is producing great results. Thank you for selecting Solar Optimum as your installer, Xavier.

Mar. 15th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Rob Motal Pleasanton, CA

Solar Optimum made purchasing a solar system an absolute pleasure. First their salesman was patient, courteous and very knowledgeable. Price was better than offered by others. They offered panels (Panasonic) as good as any other and which has a factory in the US. We needed it installed before the end of year to get the favorable tax credit and they were the only company who were sure they could. There installers were skilled and efficient. We discussed options on location of the electrical boxes and where the lines would be run. They worked into the late hours on the final day to finish the job before the expected rains the following day. There were minor issues which they promptly corrected. Our system is up and running smoothly. This contrasts strongly with some of our friends' experiences who also had solar installed during the same time. One installer failed to secure permits which resulted in delayed startup and savings. Another had issues with installation on a tile roof and had some aesthetically displeasing features. And their systems cost more and produced less.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Can't thank you enough for your business and choosing us!

marcelino del rosario Los Angeles, CA

I did a lot of research before I decided to select Solar Optimum, I would say that they were not the cheapest but they have a competitive price. I decided to go with this company because of the 5 star rating reviews and being awarded by Panasonic as installer of the year. I was not disappointed and they fulfilled their promise in installing my solar in less than the time frame they gave me, thank you William and Francisco. Their Installers were very professional and they even help me to replaced a bad breakers, thank you Raffi. Their customer service were awesome and always there to answers any questions, calls and emails. I am now enjoying the benefits of solar power, I will give an update if the promised output KW is attained in the future. Thank you Solar Optimum and I will be recommending you to all my friends.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Being awarded Panasonic National Installer of the Year has to be one of the highest accolades we've received this past year. It's truly an honor and we are ecstatic this was a driving factor to your decision in going with us. Thank you for the great review, Marcelino!

Bill Marsh Fresno, CA

The Panasonic panels work great, and the Enphase system is especially good, providing a web site with all the information you could want on how the system is performing. My only issue was with the installation, which is not done by Solar Optimum employees, but by contractors. Better quality control is needed.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Bill, happy to hear you choose Panasonic panels and Enphase microinverters, with that being said you're backed by our trusted 25-Year Warranty across the board. On top of that, you have the extra reassurance of the All-Guard Warranty. Thank you for choosing Solar Optimum!

Connor Stack Lancaster, CA

Solar optimum was a great experience from start to finish. They did not push me into something I did not want,a small they made sure I was informed the whole process. They made it easy and were faster than expected!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Glad you had a great experience from start to finish, Mr.Stack. Thank you for moving forward with Solar Optimum!

Sandy Noon Vista, CA

We did a lot of research prior to buying solar panels and finally chose Solar Optimum based on quality of product, 25 yr guarantee on panels, and pricing. Salesman was very knowledgeable and did not oversell or makes empty promises. The final number of panels sold to us was spot on for our comfort and the end of year true up costs were almost $0, We've had the panels for over two years and I'm happy to report we've had not one problem or issue, panels working fine, no roof leaks. Great product, great company!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Sandy, we appreciate the stellar 5-Star review. Thank you for selecting Solar Optimum as your installer!

Dan DeLoach Orangevale, CA

The design process didn't go the best. They had to make three site visit to confirm the roof layout. After two site visits they sent me a layout. I pointed out that roof vents from the bathroom where in the way. They had to make a the third visit and re-design the layout. The installation process went well and smooth though and the system produces as designed. The permitting process went well too. Communication during design was 50/50. They responded to calls but not emails very well.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thank you for your review, Dan. We will always continue to improve and modify our processes to better serve our customers. Appreciate the feedback and the your business. Congrats on going solar!

SebMassun Los Angeles, CA

Got quotes from several companies including sunpower, la solar, tesla and a few others. Tesla would not do custom-configured installs and would only install a 7kW system when I needed 11kW so they were excluded. sunpower was a magnitude more expensive even though they do general alot more power with the same size panel. In the end it came down to LA Solar and Solar Optimum. I went with solar optimum because they did a completely custom design to get as many panels on the roof as possible and also installed them with a reverse tilt where needed to maximize solar energy. they also had a 25 year warranty on all parts, including inverters, used microinverters instead of string inverters, and were cheaper than other quotes i received. When it came to the install they were also extremely quick. I did try to include powerwalls at first but this is where they really dragged their feet and took FOREVER so in the end I decided not to install batteries with the system. Other than that, I've recommended them to all my friends for solar installs.

Tom Presler Modesto, CA

Solar Optimum has been a 5 Star Experience in all categories from start to finish. What I'd like to write about specifically though is to recognize Solar Optimum's level of Customer Service and "Service After the Sale," so to speak. I DID have a couple of minor issues after activation, but Solar Optimum fixed everything in Lightning Speed. I literally called once in the late afternoon, and had someone at my door who resolved everything early the next morning. Nothing less than Stellar! Solar is a major and worthy investment, and every step of the way, I couldn't ask for a better experience. Everyone I've ever dealt with at Solar Optimum has been A+ and I'm VERY happy with our system. I don't know how they could be Better.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Appreciate the 5-star review, Tom.

Hector Gonzalez Los Angeles, CA

Really impressed with the professionalism, overall customer service, and quality of my new solar system. I went with solar optimum mostly because of their great warranties. They are 25-Years all across the board (Panels, Inverter, Racking, Roof, Workmanship, and Performance Guarantee) I was referred by my brother in law so seeing how attentive they are with his system now two years later makes me feel confident in their service.

Andy Alvarez Norwalk, CA

After several months of researching solar companies in Southern California, we are very satisfied and extremely happy with Solar Optimum for our solar, and battery installation. Like any homeowner there will be hiccups through out the process when dealing with the city and utility company. SO was able to communicate with me effectively and get my system up and running before the summer heat!

Argam Derhartunian La Canada Flintridge, CA

On time and promised what they did. Every phone call was answered and I never felt like I was left in the dark. When they said they would show up they showed up.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Argam, thank you for the review!

Animesh Chaturvedi Fremont, CA

The whole process was smooth. I did run into a hiccup where despite calling out location of panels on new roof. Somehow SolarOptimum tried to place some panels on old roof and upsell re-roof. I had to call in a few times to get it sorted

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Animesh, we're so pleased to hear your process went smoothly with us. Thank you for choosing Solar Optimum for your project.

Jul. 8th, 2021

John Buffi San Jose, CA

Great experience from start to finish. They were very knowledgeable and patient when I had a lot of questions and very easy to work with. They were great at communicating and meeting the schedule! System has been great.

Thank you, John!

Flying Qu San Diego, CA

Solar optimum offers the best post-installation warranty as well as premium solar panels. It is a nation wide company and the initial estimate may be off for some individuals. For example, every city has different requirements to fire setbacks and estimating the maximum number of panels on the roof may not be trivial. But the company is making efforts to improve the service and trying to make every customers happy.

Marcela Alvarez Covina, CA

Solar Optimum was professional, from start to finish. I had my initial consultation with William. He was able to walk my project through every step and provide me with five star customer service. I am now saving hundreds of dollars on my electric bill. I would highly recommend Solar Optimum to any family or friends looking to go solar.

Joan Mei Lehi, UT

Very fast and clean installation (a couple of hours), no power shut down during installation as I was concerned. After that the system works well, the control panel and App are easy to use. Customer service is great, called them twice for some small questions and every time was satisfied.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Joan, our customer service team appreciate the review. Thank you for doing business with us.

Andrew Dinh Tustin, CA

Solar optimum has been very responsive and customer service has been great. They were very efficient with their proposals and install. When we had an issue with turning on the micro inverters, they made it a priority to get the system up and running

Reply from Solar Optimum

Andrew, thank you again for choosing Solar Optimum for your energy needs.

Ming W. San Marcos, CA

Great experience overall. The project was guided by the team. Great products were used and very good warranty. Overall very easy to do business with.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Ming, we're so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us.

Jul. 8th, 2021

ERIC ORCHARD Redondo Beach, CA

Solar Optimum is a top notch solar company with friendly staff. My rep was Temo and he delivered great service. My install for a 5.6 kW system and battery is set for this week!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thank you for the review, Eric!

Albert Oh Los Angeles, CA

I was referred to Solar Optimum by a friend and I'm so glad I chose them. Great product. Top tier products and fantastic service. Definitely referring my friends and family to this company.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Glad to hear you enjoyed working with us. The feeling is mutual. By all means, let us know if you have friends and family. We'll take great care of them.

Stewart Roud Van Nuys, CA

I can't say enough good things about Solar Optimum. I had a (6.5kW) Panasonic system installed on my home in the beginning of the year, and it is producing perfectly. I wanted to wait a couple of months before writing my review, but I can now confidently say that Solar Optimum is a great choice if you are looking to go solar. Everyone is professional, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. The installers were efficient and quick, and I haven't had a single problem. I can't wait for summer to come so I can start seeing even bigger savings on my electricity bill! Highly recommend Solar Optimum!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thank you so much for selecting Solar Optimum!

Alex Peykov Los Angeles, CA

Quoting was fast and I liked that there was no pressure to sign a contract. They weren't the lowest-cost option but we had just put in a new roof and the roof penetration warranty was the best I found. The installation was very quick - we didn't have to be on-site for it. We had existing electrical issues with our wiring and electrical panel and Solar Optimum fixed them in-house at cost (a lot of solar installers don't do additional electrical work) and made sure our inspection passed. They also submitted all paperwork and were present for the inspections - made the whole process really easy and effortless on our end!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Alex, we appreciate your valuable feedback and we apologize if you had a bad experience with the electrician that was sent to your site. We hold ourselves to the highest certifications and standards so if there is anything we can do to better your experience please let us know. You can email us at [email protected] or call us at 818-745-1475

Jun. 18th, 2020

Scott Hornyak

Worked with Ivan on getting our solar installed after interviewing a number of companies. The process was clear and simple and everything went as planned.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Scott. Thank you for the review here on BestCompany! So happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

Joel Fritsche Studio City, CA

Initially it was the products they provided and willingness to deal w my installation challenge. Now, they always help me, answer my questions, help me fight the city of LA etc

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thank you for your review, Joel!

adouzdjian San Diego, CA

We interviewed a total of three companies when we decided to put solar panels on our roof. Solar optimum was the only company to show up at the originally scheduled time. They were the only company that gave us a bid that was complete and easy to read and follow. There were also the most cost effective. On the day of installation a team came and was done within the day. They are true professionals in every manner. I would highly recommend them.

Reply from Solar Optimum

We appreciate your review and thank you for choosing Solar Optimum!

May. 10th, 2021

Premesh Irvine, CA

They kept me updated on everything and work was done in a timely manner

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thanks for reviewing Solar Optimum, Premesh! Glad we were able to keep you updated and got the work done in a timely manner.

RRF in Anaheim Hils Anaheim, CA

Due to my relatively high electrical power consumption and a chopped up roof that limited the space for optimal placement of the # of solar panels I needed to offset that high consumption, it was a challenge to find the right high-efficiency products and panel design to accomplish my solar panel objectives. I obtained quotes from (3) highly rated companies, but it was clear from the start that Solar Optimum was the one company that cared as much about my needs as they did earning the business. They were straightforward with me the entire way, and they offered the best product at the best price - without playing games. Last but by no means least, the installation crew was first class, and the system has delivered all of the energy promised. If the system would allow me to give 6 stars on a 5 star scale, I would do it.

Reply from Solar Optimum

We'd love a 6-star review but we'll take the max 5 star!

Rogelio M. Mission Hills, CA

Absolutely no pressure sales guys. Every step was explained to me and they were willing to work with my schedule and my reasonable terms. Install happened quickly and clean. I get answers every time I call them up, everyone from the person picking up the phone to the tech support guys are patient and professional. Install guys were professional and friendly. Price wise they were not the cheapest nor the most expensive ones so I think i got a fair deal based on my needs. I do recommend you do your homework and get several bids so you can compare and make the decision based on your needs, if you are going to finance the purchase do your homework, there was a little bit of confusion on the terms of the loan based on some misunderstanding from my rep but I don't hold it against him, since it was just a technicality. Would recommend.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Rogelio, your review is much appreciated and congrats on going solar!

claire baxter Chevy Chase, MD

After getting several solar bids I was most impressed with Solar Optimum. They were the most "non sales" types. They were the most competitive in price and quality. If you compare apples to apples and make a very detailed spread sheet like I did along with my next door neighbor we determined Solar Optimum to be hands down the best in terms of quality, performance, warranty and price. We have had it for over a year now and paid 0 for electricity. We didn't over pay for more panels than we needed either. Some solar companies wanted us to have 100-120% of the current electricity offsetting our electric bill but I went with 75% and I am making more electricity than we need. Don't be fooled by all the others out there. There was no charge for the roof inspection, design and HOA approval. It all went very smoothly, quickly and effortlessly.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Claire, we sincerely are grateful for your choice to go solar with us here at Solar Optimum. Our solar experts are really doing their part to provide accurate proposals for every home. We are so happy to hear you are paying zero out of pocket for electricity!

Feb. 17th, 2021

Paul Cynthia Smith Lakewood, CA

I interviewed several Solar companies before accepting offer from Solar Optimum. I am so glad I did. Starting from Receptionist Ashley, Arturs, Natalee, Elias, Charles and Ally at Salal Credit Union. The process was SEAMLESS. The only nicks were when I decided I wanted add and an EV outlet. What did they do? They adjusted everything to fit my desire because they acknowledged I am the customer and what I wanted was important to me. No one was pushy or overbearing during the process. The teams that came to my home and perform their jobs were professional and assertive about their craft including installing the EV. We ALL should be mindful if we purchase vehicles in the near future they will be electric. I am not ready to purchase as of yet but next vehicle will be electric. I am ready. Prior to my venture with Solar Optimum I had heard some horror stories about Solar companies botching roofs , rain comes and homes flooded, poor customer service where no one knows ANYTHING!! Again, as of today this has been the BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD WITH A HOME UPGRADE. THANK YOU SOLOR OPTIMUM.

Reply from Solar Optimum

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with us!

Belinda Rossi ,

After several months of Solar research, we are extremely happy and satisfied we choose Solar Optimum for our solar. Incredible service, great pricing, and super fast installation. Solar Optimum does not use high pressure sales tactics. Instead, the Sales Rep takes the time to answer all your questions and explain pros and cons to the different types of panels, how many panels work and will help you figure out how many solar panels you will need to install based on your current and future needs. Solar Optimum's customer service is excellent. Anytime you call Solar Optimum you actually speak to a live-voice (person) on the other end. The response time to answering your questions by phone, email and text is exceptional. Solar Optimum also follows through on your questions until they are answered and have addressed any concerns. Solar Optimum handled the entire solar installation from beginning to end. Solar Optimum coordinated: the Engineer design specs of our solar panels, the Roofer to inspect our roof prior to panel installation, the Solar panel installers, the Electrician for our system, pulling permits from the City, and handling the coordination with your HOA Property Management Team, the City Inspector, and the Electric & Power Company to get your solar panels installed and up and running off-the-grid. We recommend Solar Optimum for your solar needs!

Fernan Carandang Oakland, CA

I started looking for solar company mid September 2020, called several companies. Price wise, Solar Optimum is very competitive and their products and warranty is very good so I decided to go with them. Signed contract in October and had site inspection and final design of the project a week or so after but took a little longer from the city to released the permit due to covid 19 situation. But after we got the permit, they scheduled the installation date which only took the installer under 7 hours to install everything. The installer team led by Rabih H***** was very efficient, respectful and know exactly what they are doing. Passed the city inspection and got my permission to operate few days after. Big kudos to Ben C**** and William P***** of the sales department , to the whole design and engineering team and to their installer and the whole team and staff who always answered my questions every time I call. I hope they will continue to be efficient in the years to come. I will definitely recommend Solar Optimum to my family and friends interested in having solar panel.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thank you for your review, Fernan!

Peter Calcott

I chose Solar Optimum because of recommendations, reviews and favorable bids. This set me on a path to use SO. They delivered a fully functional system during Covid times with its challenges and the post sale service toa ddress and answer issues or questions I had. Staff returned calls and emails promptly both during and after installation. Excellent service and a fabulous system installed

Carrie Covina, CA

The representatives that we came in contact with starting with the very first phone call I made to the company for information on their system, the Administrative staff, the Technicians, the Electrician, Project Manager, and Accounting. Everyone was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and executed customer service. We are pleased with The service this company provided from start to finish and I received my first month billing from SCE in the amount of $9.59. Good job SolarOptimum and keep up the good work. Sincerely a Satisfied Customer.

Peter van der Pas

To be fair, Solar Optimum had just recently started doing business in Northern California in Summer 2019 when I contracted with them for a home rooftop solar installation. At the time they had very good reviews from customers in Southern California but none in the Bay Area. After my initial review here on Best Company, Alexander R, Operations and Maintenance Manager, contacted me to reassure me that Solar Optimum is responsive to my concerns and is there for after installation support, and indeed they have come out a couple of times in the last year to address fairly minor issues with the final install. It is this commitment to after-sale service that motivated me to update my review. My original review follows... Solar Optimum was unable to complete the job in the promised timeframe due to numerous errors and avoidable delays. Initial plans did not include all panels specified in the contract. This caused a delay in submitting plans to the city for permits while they were being corrected. The wrong panels were delivered to the job site. Again I as the customer was the one who had to check their work. Subcontractors ordered a main electrical panel for underground utilities whereas this is a home built in 1940 and all utilities are on a pole. This caused additional weeks delay. Solar Optimum scheduled building inspection for a day they were not ready and were not present on site when the inspector arrived, causing further delay. The final installation was completed in a good workman like manner and passed inspection by the city. I only wish the process was smoother and that there would have been no delays.

Alex dos Santos

Great company overall, had some issues with sales communication and post-install service. However, their management corrected any issues once alerted. I understand that residential solar is of less importance than commercial installation and maintenance--and I'm happy to queue up behind the squeaky wheels--however, the company has poor at responding to emails. In my business, I respond to all customers--big and small--quickly, even just to say that email was received and that a follow up would ensue. Other than communication issues, I would still recommend Solar Optimum with that caveat, and would ask them to improve by simply acknowledging emails even if just to say that a requests may take time to get to.

Jatin Killampalli

Mike & Elias did a great job in getting us upto pace with all the steps from utility, panels, inverter, city evaluation & net metering setup. I also contacted them couple of times for checking on the inverter app & panels and got quick response. Overall, I didnt have any issues with the panels/inverter and the process was smooth and took around 5-6weeks as promised.

Barbara Temecula, CA

They were expert and professional, careful and polite. The system is perfect for our needs, and the price was competitive.

Reply from Solar Optimum

So happy to hear you had a great experience with Solar Optimum, Barbara.

May. 5th, 2021

Ahmed Alrawi Los Angeles, CA

Used them in 2019 to install our solar system. Very professional and highly recommended. Will certainly use them again to add more panels this year

Reply from Solar Optimum

Let us know when you're ready to add more panels, Ahmed. Appreciate you choosing us.

Alex Marin Los Angeles, CA

My electric bill was so high and I gave solar optimum a call and they were very friendly and helped me get a quote and a fair price on my system, and the process was simple and easy and handled everything for me. No longer worried for this electrical bill for this upcoming summer.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Happy to hear we were able to help you save on your electric bill. Thank you for choosing Solar Optimum, Alex!

May. 17th, 2021

Dana Dattola Monrovia, CA

Solar Optimum installed solar on our office building in Arcadia. It was a great experience, the crew who installed everything was friendly and neat and they showed up on time and completed everything as promised. I highly recommend them.

Keith Spence

They did excellent work and placement of the solar panels. They required more time than predicted. too, it was difficult to determine, when calling the company, to whom I should be asking my question. I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in a solar electric system.

serge G Glendale, CA

A to Z workdone professionally and very friendly staff

Reply from Solar Optimum

Serge, appreciate the 5-STAR review!

Mark Sutton Irvine, CA

They were professional, honest and have the best product. We have not had an electric bill since installation. SDG&E owes us money. No problems at all with the system since installation 2 years ago. Also their 25 year warranty is awesome. They have been around along time and should continue to be. They are not a fly by night outfit where their warranty means nothing. They get 5 stars.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thank you for the stellar review, Mark!

Karen ,

We loved Solar Optimum! They were wonderful from the beginning of our quote to the installation that was quick and well done! We have called for information about the process and the response was quick and well informed. The panels, our new electrical panel and all the work done on our home was an example of perfect workmanship and our new solar install was the BEST!

Reply from Solar Optimum

We love you back, Karen! Thank you for choosing us!

Sunny Cheung La Verne, CA

I am so glad to pick Solar Optimum as my solar system installer among many other companies. I read every reviews for all installers who provide me a quote. Solar Optimum not only has the best review, they quote me a system with a best price with the right equipment compare to other installers. They also guide me through the whole process from start to finish. They answered all my questions and concerns. Their business model and project execution is just so smooth. Their staffs are friendly to work with. I am strongly recommending Solar Optimum as your solar system installer.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Sunny, we definitely appreciate your business and your review.

jbrinsfi Thousand Oaks, CA

Solar Optimum has been one of the best contractors I have ever worked with. When there are so many contractors out there who promise quality workmanship but deliver something quite different, Solar Optimum delivered absolutely top quality work. I have been impressed with the entire experience of design, installation and support post PTO. Out generation and storage system is working beautifully. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Much appreciated! Send us your friends and family referrals any time! Let us know if there's anything more we can do for you.

Jason F Temecula, CA

We had Solar Optimum install our panels last year, and we've been really satisfied with what we got. We used energysage to search for a provider, and the quote we got from Solar Optimum was one of the best values for the quality of work that we got. The were a little difficult to get a hold of during the months that we waited for the installers to come, but once the date arrived, they did a fast and professional job. A year into our installation so far and we have no complaints.

Alex Northridge, CA

Great price on system. Excellent follow up from start of process all the way after installation. Installers were very good and made sure to check in with me throughout the install to make sure I was given options on instal methods. They really surpassed my expectations all around.