Best Company Guarantee Solar Optimum Logo

Solar Optimum

8.8

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

LAST UPDATED: June 24th, 2022

Since 2008, Solar Optimum has been one of the leading energy providers and installers in California and Nevada. The company has a wide range of residential and commercial services, including solar, roofing, and battery storage. Solar Optimum is known for its competitive warranties, quality products, and high-level customer service. Additionally, the company strives to provide innovative, quality services and long-term savings to homeowners.

click to download free whitepaper about the solar tax credit

Solar Optimum is a vertically integrated solar provider and was named Panasonic National Solar Installer of the Year for two years in a row (2021 and 2020).

With over 200 megawatts of installed solar energy and numerous hybrid solar, roofing and storage projects under its belt, Solar Optimum brings more than 15 years of expertise and experience to each project.

The company's goal in business is to offer Energy Peace of Mind™, ensure client satisfaction, and provide real customer value.

The company proudly offers a full bumper-to-bumper guarantee with a 25-year warranty on the panels, inverter, roof, racking, workmanship, and performance guarantee.

Solar Optimum currently serves California and Nevada.

The 26% Federal Solar Tax credit has been extended!

Take advantage of the ITC today. For more information about the credit and how you can get the most out of it, click the white paper image or the link below to download our free white paper.

Download Now

Video Customer Reviews

Karen Customer Review Video About Solar Optimum

Karen

Deborah Joffe Customer Review Video About Solar Optimum

Deborah Joffe

Larry Customer Review Video About Solar Optimum

Larry

The Good

• High-Quality Equipment and Monitoring
  • Exceptional Warranties
  • Several Flexible Payment Options
  • Premium EPC Company
  • Certified Battery Installer for Tesla and Enphase
  • 15+ Years of Experience
  • Positive Client Reviews

High-Quality Equipment and Monitoring

Solar Optimum offers some of the best solar equipment currently available on the market. As an elite and premium partner, the company installs only tier 1 panels manufactured by Panasonic and REC Solar; inverters and battery storage produced by Enphase; mounting and racking from Unirac; and battery storage from Tesla.

Additionally, the company delivers integrated, cell-based monitoring that's more reliable than WiFi to go along with its solar energy systems, which allows customers to see how much their system is generating.

Solar Optimum is also a GAF Master Elite Contractor for all residential roofing needs.

Exceptional Warranties

Solar Optimum provides customers with unmatched warranties to cover different components of their solar energy system. The company has a 25-year panel and inverter warranty, 25-year racking system warranty, 25-year roof warranty, 25-year workmanship warranty, and a 25-year production guarantee.

Additionally, Solar Optimum allows homeowners to transfer any and all of its warranties. Usually, solar companies only give the warranty to the original purchaser of the solar system. Meaning, if you sell your home, the new homeowner does not enjoy the solar system warranty coverage. Solar Optimum changes that. If the original owner sells the home with a Solar Optimum solar system installed, the warranty transfers to the new homeowners.

Several Flexible Payment Options

Solar Optimum offers a variety of ways for customers to pay for their solar energy system, including outright purchase, and loan. With so many options available, customers have the ability to select a payment method that fits well with their needs and budget.

Premium EPC Company

Solar Optimum is a Premium EPC company, which means they will handle everything from A to Z: engineering, procurement, and construction. This is a good indication that customers will receive a high-quality installation with Solar Optimum.

In fact, from its fleet of thousands of solar system installations over the last 15 years, Solar Optimum routinely engineers and produces systems that yield an average of 108 percent more productivity than is guaranteed by component manufacturers.

Certified Battery Installer for Tesla and Enphase

Solar Optimum offers the Tesla Powerwall 2.0 and the Enphase IQ Home battery. They are among a select group of nationwide solar energy providers chosen to be a Tesla Certified Battery Installer and Enphase Platinum installer.

15+ Years of Experience

Solar Optimum has over 15 years solar, battery, and roofing experience. A home-improvement company’s longevity is one of the most important qualities for clients. If clients are in need of any other services, maintenance requests, or warranty promises, the company must be in business. Not only does the company’s time in business promise further service, but also the company is well experienced. Solar Optimum has impressive industry and operational experience.

Positive Client Reviews

The majority of Solar Optimum's reviews on BestCompany show that consumers are happy with the company and its services. Customers praise the company for its professionalism, overall customer service, and its quality solar systems. Many consumers chose Solar Optimum for the multiple 25-year warranties and are thrilled to have such extensive coverage.

The Bad

Only Available to California and Nevada Residents

Currently, Solar Optimum only installs solar for residential and commercial in California and Nevada. If you are outside of Solar Optimum's service area, another company might be a better fit.

The Bottom Line

Solar Optimum is an award-winning, elite-certified solar, battery storage, and roofing installer in California and Nevada.

Solar Optimum has been recognized for both its solar and roof installations, including being named a GAF Certified Master Elite roofing contractor. Past clients have shown great appreciation for the company’s quality service, products, and warranties. Clients living in California and Nevada can reap the benefits of working with Solar Optimum.

Currently, Solar Optimum has several office locations in the following areas:

• Los Angeles
  • Ventura
  • Oxnard
  • South Orange County
  • Sacramento
  • Greater Las Vegas area

not_listed_location

Solar Optimum Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Solar Optimum work?

The first important step is setting up a consultation with one of our Energy Consultants. For convenience during the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently offering phone and video consultations. It's vital that we understand the customer's energy goals and current (and future) electricity needs in order for us to create a customized solar system and provide a quote.

How much does a solar energy system cost from Solar Optimum?

There is no one-size-fits-all answer for this because the cost of the system depends on many variables like electrical usage, energy goals, product selection, utility company, etc.

What solar panels does Solar Optimum use in its installations?

Solar Optimum only installs tier-one, industry-leading panels, inverters, racking, battery storage, and solar products from the best in the industry that have the best warranty. This includes Panasonic, REC, Enphase, Unirac, GAF and Tesla Energy to name a few.

How long will it take before the solar panels are installed?

In the best case scenario, a solar system can be installed and turned on in around 90 days. However, many variables are involved in getting the solar system installed and turned on. Delays in turning the system on may depend on the utility company. Some jurisdictions take longer than others.

Does Solar Optimum require a contract?

Do the solar panels work when there is a power outage?

Solar panels do not work if there is a power outage. The solution for this is the home battery back-up that we offer from Tesla Powerwall. If there is a power outage, energy is pulled from the battery.
Message from
Solar Optimum

Solar Optimum is an industry leader in solar energy, battery storage, and roofing solutions for the residential and commercial markets. We leverage the best and most reliable solutions — providing the greatest value to our clients.

With over 150 MWs of solar and numerous hybrid solar + storage projects already installed, we bring unparalleled expertise and industry experience to each project.

Our goal in business is to provide energy peace of mind, ensure client satisfaction, and provide real value. We provide services throughout the entire state of California for homeowners and businesses.

Solar Optimum Inc. is in the business of contributing to global change by providing environmentally friendly, alternative, independent, affordable, and efficient energy to our clients.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Xavier Castellanos ,

So, it started with an excellent information session. SOLAR OPTIMUM gave me options and help me Taylor a plan that will meet the needs of my family and I. We are very happy with the results and we have been paid a an electric bill since!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Awesome, say goodbye to electric bill payments! We are so excited to hear that your system is producing great results. Thank you for selecting Solar Optimum as your installer, Xavier.

Mar. 15th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Rob Motal Pleasanton, CA

Solar Optimum made purchasing a solar system an absolute pleasure. First their salesman was patient, courteous and very knowledgeable. Price was better than offered by others. They offered panels (Panasonic) as good as any other and which has a factory in the US. We needed it installed before the end of year to get the favorable tax credit and they were the only company who were sure they could. There installers were skilled and efficient. We discussed options on location of the electrical boxes and where the lines would be run. They worked into the late hours on the final day to finish the job before the expected rains the following day. There were minor issues which they promptly corrected. Our system is up and running smoothly. This contrasts strongly with some of our friends' experiences who also had solar installed during the same time. One installer failed to secure permits which resulted in delayed startup and savings. Another had issues with installation on a tile roof and had some aesthetically displeasing features. And their systems cost more and produced less.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Can't thank you enough for your business and choosing us!

Mar. 16th, 2021

Mary Kate F Greer, SC

Solar Optimum is an incredible company with an insane track record of customer service and installation and I would highly recommend them! Going solar is always a difficult and sometimes confusing decision, but you will not regret choosing Solar Optimum to install solar systems on your building - not only will their panels save you money in the long run, but they truly make it easy with their easy installation, variety of options, and trustworthy, reliable hands on workers. What’s more, you will be presented with different energy saving options, such as grid-tied battery back up systems or typical panel or shingle systems. Definitely will not regret going with Solar Optimum though - just too bad they are mainly based around the Tennessee area!

janice wong Reseda, CA

Wish I had found them to install my solar panels but at least I found them to install my battery storage to tie in with the panels. The installation crew Ara, Kenny, Zhora and Zach were professional, knowledgable, and courteous. Best of all, I can't thank the supervisor Rene enough for making what can potentially be stressful issues so painless. Rene is amazingly upbeat and on the ball the whole time.

Sherie Donahue Riverside, CA

The salesman was very professional and answered all of my questions. I agreed to go with Solar Optimum because they were about $2k less than the competitor. I had to sign a separate contract for the battery and when I added the amounts together, I realized that the total amount was $2k more than the total quoted me. I went back to the salesman who told me there was nothing they could do. As I had already signed the preliminary contract and completed the preliminary site survey, I decided to proceed. I am less than 3 months in and the gateway, system controller, microinverters and battery quit communicating with the Enphase app for a week. The second time I called, I was told I needed to reset the gateway wifi connection. I did that and even though the gateway is successfully reconnected to the wifi, the system controller, microinverters and battery were not. A live view of the system showed that the battery was not discharging. A tech came out, but couldn't fix the issue. I got a call the next day from Solar Optimum saying that a software update not pushing through was a know issue and they were able to correct it remotely. The system is now working and I hope there will not be any more glitches or issues.

Kyle Chalmers Los Angeles, CA

If you want to get solar in California, this is the place. I talked to so many companies and this place beat them all by far in customer service, warranties, pricing, financing options, and energy production from their panels. I've had them for a week and the solar panels are generating far more energy than they had projected AND they've offered to install something I asked for at no extra cost...just to be nice! Couldn't recommend them more highly.

Peter Padar Brentwood, CA

Like best: Once HOA approved, everything went smooth. High quality material, experienced crew who took care of property. Broken tiles, which is not avoidable, got directly replaced. Could be better: HOA changes were not communicated to crew, could stop crew in time. Not happy: Consumption meter coils not installed. Didn't tell me during installation. The braker panel was modified, could be installed during this. Unhappy they just wrote there was no space. I can't verify this statement. Overall the system rocks...went from $205 to $9.60 (PGE taxes etc.) and $143 credit for later (True metering). SolarOptimum designed very well the PV. Thanks for overall 5Star service. (Hope you can fix my consumption meter) ;) I got them referred from a friend and he is also super happy. Same professional result.

Amelia Brooke Los Angeles, CA

We were so grateful to find Solar Optimum when searching for our new solar panels. They were fast, provided all the necessary information for us to become educated and make a wise choice regardless of what company we went with. We decided to go with them and along the way got a terrific new roof as well that Solar Optimum organized. Very fast and courteous crews and can’t say enough about the support on the technical side of things.

Eric Imhof El Cajon, CA

Solar Optimum did a great job with the solar panels for a good price. The best part of the process was Ashley who was my contact person and was very responsive. She would look in to any issues I had and was also very friendly and helpful when talking with her on the phone.

V You Long Beach, CA

Solar Optimum provide very good service even during the pandemic. I waited until the second half of the year, so the wait was longer to get everything installed. Overall, they got things done in a reasonable amount of time and keep everyone safe during the installation process.

marcelino del rosario Los Angeles, CA

I did a lot of research before I decided to select Solar Optimum, I would say that they were not the cheapest but they have a competitive price. I decided to go with this company because of the 5 star rating reviews and being awarded by Panasonic as installer of the year. I was not disappointed and they fulfilled their promise in installing my solar in less than the time frame they gave me, thank you William and Francisco. Their Installers were very professional and they even help me to replaced a bad breakers, thank you Raffi. Their customer service were awesome and always there to answers any questions, calls and emails. I am now enjoying the benefits of solar power, I will give an update if the promised output KW is attained in the future. Thank you Solar Optimum and I will be recommending you to all my friends.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Being awarded Panasonic National Installer of the Year has to be one of the highest accolades we've received this past year. It's truly an honor and we are ecstatic this was a driving factor to your decision in going with us. Thank you for the great review, Marcelino!

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Curtis Burbank, CA

Out of all the companies I looked into, Solar Optimum offered the best equipment and service. Once through the permitting process, installation was extremely quick and the quality of the work is outstanding.

Supriya Bhargave Irvine, CA

Work was completed successfully. There was little hickup when the stucco person left a big hole in wall for couple days, and the pipes not being painted until asked etc. But overall it was good. At least I don't have problems with the system

Reply from Solar Optimum

Supriya, I'm glad we were able to overcome the issue. Very happy to hear that your system is performing. Thank you for your review.

Dinh Han Winnetka, CA

Quick service, knowledgeable sale representative, and the system Meet my expectations

Tom Presler Modesto, CA

Solar Optimum has been a 5 Star Experience in all categories from start to finish. What I'd like to write about specifically though is to recognize Solar Optimum's level of Customer Service and "Service After the Sale," so to speak. I DID have a couple of minor issues after activation, but Solar Optimum fixed everything in Lightning Speed. I literally called once in the late afternoon, and had someone at my door who resolved everything early the next morning. Nothing less than Stellar! Solar is a major and worthy investment, and every step of the way, I couldn't ask for a better experience. Everyone I've ever dealt with at Solar Optimum has been A+ and I'm VERY happy with our system. I don't know how they could be Better.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Appreciate the 5-star review, Tom.

Alex Peykov Los Angeles, CA

Quoting was fast and I liked that there was no pressure to sign a contract. They weren't the lowest-cost option but we had just put in a new roof and the roof penetration warranty was the best I found. The installation was very quick - we didn't have to be on-site for it. We had existing electrical issues with our wiring and electrical panel and Solar Optimum fixed them in-house at cost (a lot of solar installers don't do additional electrical work) and made sure our inspection passed. They also submitted all paperwork and were present for the inspections - made the whole process really easy and effortless on our end!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Alex, we appreciate your valuable feedback and we apologize if you had a bad experience with the electrician that was sent to your site. We hold ourselves to the highest certifications and standards so if there is anything we can do to better your experience please let us know. You can email us at [email protected] or call us at 818-745-1475

Jun. 18th, 2020

Jim Ahmad Cordova, TN

Well versed customer service staff in explaining the Pros & Cons of their Product while maintaining our interaction throughout the call.

Ramona Raybin San Mateo, CA

Solar Optimum customer service was excellent from the start and the installation went very smoothly. However, when PGE sent word that the system was approved to operate, it could not be turned on. After 10 days of back and forth calls and emails, a service crew was dispatched today who determined that some connectors were not hooked up! We hope there will be no further problems.

Dan DeLoach Orangevale, CA

The design process didn't go the best. They had to make three site visit to confirm the roof layout. After two site visits they sent me a layout. I pointed out that roof vents from the bathroom where in the way. They had to make a the third visit and re-design the layout. The installation process went well and smooth though and the system produces as designed. The permitting process went well too. Communication during design was 50/50. They responded to calls but not emails very well.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thank you for your review, Dan. We will always continue to improve and modify our processes to better serve our customers. Appreciate the feedback and the your business. Congrats on going solar!

Hector Gonzalez Los Angeles, CA

Really impressed with the professionalism, overall customer service, and quality of my new solar system. I went with solar optimum mostly because of their great warranties. They are 25-Years all across the board (Panels, Inverter, Racking, Roof, Workmanship, and Performance Guarantee) I was referred by my brother in law so seeing how attentive they are with his system now two years later makes me feel confident in their service.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Hector, thank you for selecting Solar Optimum for your solar project. We are happy to hear you were referred to us by your brother-in-law and hope to receive more referrals from your family in the future!

Oct. 5th, 2021

Andy Alvarez Norwalk, CA

After several months of researching solar companies in Southern California, we are very satisfied and extremely happy with Solar Optimum for our solar, and battery installation. Like any homeowner there will be hiccups through out the process when dealing with the city and utility company. SO was able to communicate with me effectively and get my system up and running before the summer heat!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thank you for the review, Andy!

Peter Calcott

Customer Review Video

Carrie Covina, CA

The representatives that we came in contact with starting with the very first phone call I made to the company for information on their system, the Administrative staff, the Technicians, the Electrician, Project Manager, and Accounting. Everyone was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and executed customer service. We are pleased with The service this company provided from start to finish and I received my first month billing from SCE in the amount of $9.59. Good job SolarOptimum and keep up the good work. Sincerely a Satisfied Customer.

Peter van der Pas

To be fair, Solar Optimum had just recently started doing business in Northern California in Summer 2019 when I contracted with them for a home rooftop solar installation. At the time they had very good reviews from customers in Southern California but none in the Bay Area. After my initial review here on Best Company, Alexander R, Operations and Maintenance Manager, contacted me to reassure me that Solar Optimum is responsive to my concerns and is there for after installation support, and indeed they have come out a couple of times in the last year to address fairly minor issues with the final install. It is this commitment to after-sale service that motivated me to update my review. My original review follows... Solar Optimum was unable to complete the job in the promised timeframe due to numerous errors and avoidable delays. Initial plans did not include all panels specified in the contract. This caused a delay in submitting plans to the city for permits while they were being corrected. The wrong panels were delivered to the job site. Again I as the customer was the one who had to check their work. Subcontractors ordered a main electrical panel for underground utilities whereas this is a home built in 1940 and all utilities are on a pole. This caused additional weeks delay. Solar Optimum scheduled building inspection for a day they were not ready and were not present on site when the inspector arrived, causing further delay. The final installation was completed in a good workman like manner and passed inspection by the city. I only wish the process was smoother and that there would have been no delays.

Alex dos Santos

Great company overall, had some issues with sales communication and post-install service. However, their management corrected any issues once alerted. I understand that residential solar is of less importance than commercial installation and maintenance--and I'm happy to queue up behind the squeaky wheels--however, the company has poor at responding to emails. In my business, I respond to all customers--big and small--quickly, even just to say that email was received and that a follow up would ensue. Other than communication issues, I would still recommend Solar Optimum with that caveat, and would ask them to improve by simply acknowledging emails even if just to say that a requests may take time to get to.

Jatin Killampalli

Mike & Elias did a great job in getting us upto pace with all the steps from utility, panels, inverter, city evaluation & net metering setup. I also contacted them couple of times for checking on the inverter app & panels and got quick response. Overall, I didnt have any issues with the panels/inverter and the process was smooth and took around 5-6weeks as promised.

Whitney Harris Palmdale, CA

They saved me lots of money both by their competitive rates and on my monthly electric bill. They also were excellent at customer service.

Marco Manansala Walnut, CA

Beginning to end, the experience was pleasant. Their explanations and processes were clear and concise which made the decision to go with them easy.

Bill Marsh Fresno, CA

The Panasonic panels work great, and the Enphase system is especially good, providing a web site with all the information you could want on how the system is performing. My only issue was with the installation, which is not done by Solar Optimum employees, but by contractors. Better quality control is needed.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Bill, happy to hear you choose Panasonic panels and Enphase microinverters, with that being said you're backed by our trusted 25-Year Warranty across the board. On top of that, you have the extra reassurance of the All-Guard Warranty. Thank you for choosing Solar Optimum!

Sep. 1st, 2021

Connor Stack Lancaster, CA

Solar optimum was a great experience from start to finish. They did not push me into something I did not want,a small they made sure I was informed the whole process. They made it easy and were faster than expected!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Glad you had a great experience from start to finish, Mr.Stack. Thank you for moving forward with Solar Optimum!

Sep. 1st, 2021

michael sahakian Glendale, CA

Excellent Co. The CEO is very active and not far away from the phone. The System was installed in 2015 and pid for itself in nearly 4 years. Now we enjoy free electricity and well as fueling my Chevy bolt ALL electric car. I have no idea what gas prices are. Most importantly they sized the consumption accurately and the follow up maintenance and service haas been excellent. I highly recommend Solar Optimum.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Appreciate the review, Michael! Glad to hear that your system continues to produce at a high rate. Happy holidays to you and your family!

Dec. 6th, 2021

Marcela Alvarez Covina, CA

Solar Optimum was professional, from start to finish. I had my initial consultation with William. He was able to walk my project through every step and provide me with five star customer service. I am now saving hundreds of dollars on my electric bill. I would highly recommend Solar Optimum to any family or friends looking to go solar.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thanks for choosing us and recommending us, Marcela!

Joan Mei Lehi, UT

Very fast and clean installation (a couple of hours), no power shut down during installation as I was concerned. After that the system works well, the control panel and App are easy to use. Customer service is great, called them twice for some small questions and every time was satisfied.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Joan, our customer service team appreciate the review. Thank you for doing business with us.

Andrew Dinh Tustin, CA

Solar optimum has been very responsive and customer service has been great. They were very efficient with their proposals and install. When we had an issue with turning on the micro inverters, they made it a priority to get the system up and running

Reply from Solar Optimum

Andrew, thank you again for choosing Solar Optimum for your energy needs.

Alex Northridge, CA

Great price on system. Excellent follow up from start of process all the way after installation. Installers were very good and made sure to check in with me throughout the install to make sure I was given options on instal methods. They really surpassed my expectations all around.

Kevin

Solar Optimum itself was great, but the installers they hired were a nightmare. It was a fight to get the system installed within months of when it was originally promised. They failed multiple inspections with the City and I ended up calling the permitting office directly to sort out the issues that were preventing the project from being approved & it was clear the installers were being dishonest with what they were telling me in person was holding the project up. The only reason the system was completed before the end of the year (and I was able to collect the full tax credit) was because of the legwork I personally had to put in with the city. I felt like I was required to do far more than a typical homeowner ever should have been just to get things installed correctly and in a reasonable timeframe.

Elaine

I’m writing this one Year plus from installation Andy we’re still extremely happy. The app works very well and there have been no glitches. Below is what I wrote last July, and I still think the same. Professionalism, follow-through and meticulous attention to details

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Elaine, we appreciate the kind review. Thank you for taking the time to review Solar Optimum your business is greatly appreciated!

Jul. 10th, 2020

Chris Helmstedter San Gabriel, CA

I had Solar Optimum put 26 panels on my roof and install a Tesla battery. The Panasonic panels were higher quality than those offered by a competitor. My electric bill has gone down to around $10/mo vs $400-600/mo last summer. The install went smoothly. I had a problem with a trench being left open at the end of the job that I filled in myself. The company refunded half of the bill for the trench which seemed fair. The solar system has been working fine and I have had no issues with the product at all. I would recommend this company.

Reply from Solar Optimum

I believe you've been in contact with our O&M Manager and you have agreed on a resolution. Again we apologize for any inconveniences brought forth by this experience but we appreciate your willingness to work with us to address this matter.

Jul. 16th, 2020

Evelyn Glander

From beginning to end it was a seamless installation. I also so appreciate the after installation checking that everysting is functionung the way it should. During power outages that was so re-assuring. This is a caring and good company!

Steven SImone-Friedland

A great company to work with. The installation went so smoothly and now that the system is up and running, they have been extremely helpful in answering any and all questions I may have. Installing solar was a stressful process for me because of so many unknowns, but so far, I could not be happier with my decision to use them.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Steve, many thanks from all of us at Solar Optimum for choosing us for your solar project and for this stellar review!

Dec. 5th, 2019

SS Gill

My solar installation went very smoothly. First I was little upset why they are taking so long, but I was wrong. It really takes long time as so many steps are involved in it the installaion. Just to install the panels takes only 1 to 2 days, but lot of things go behind the scenes that I didn't know.

Marc Margulis

I met with 3 or 4 other solar companies in the years before meeting with Solar Optimum. The previous companies's representatives all lied to me or tried to distort the benefits. Solar Optimum told me the truth. The system was installed properly, works as specified and my property was treated respectively. What more can anyone ask for?

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Marc, happy to hear you had such as positive experience with Solar Optimum. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Dec. 12th, 2019

Joy

They got job done, but outside of promised time frame, with no acknowledgement for the miss. I was pushing things to move faster (to be expected from a customer), and sales rep emailed someone internally that I am 'tired of hearing,' (read: that I am not capable of understanding what they have explained before). He inadvertently sent me that email (smart move).

Reply from Solar Optimum

Joy, we appreciate your review and your comments are noted. We will work even harder to improve our internal processes and communication better, thanks to you. We apologize for the incident and hope, besides that, you had an overall good experience with us. Feel free to communicate with us by emailing the marketing department at

Jun. 14th, 2019

Les Judd

They designed a system for our needs and workers to our home to set it all up. They installed it and had the city inspectors check their work and all passed with flying colors. They answered any questions we had and even came out two times to make sure all things were going right. They flipped the switch and it all work like it should.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Les, thank you for the 5 star review. We are thankful that you choose Solar Optimum to install your solar system.

Jun. 14th, 2019

John C Horger

Fair price and good work. They did what they said when they said they would do it.

Larry Los Angeles, CA

Customer Review Video

Argam Derhartunian La Canada Flintridge, CA

On time and promised what they did. Every phone call was answered and I never felt like I was left in the dark. When they said they would show up they showed up.

Reply from Solar Optimum

Argam, thank you for the review!

Animesh Chaturvedi Fremont, CA

The whole process was smooth. I did run into a hiccup where despite calling out location of panels on new roof. Somehow SolarOptimum tried to place some panels on old roof and upsell re-roof. I had to call in a few times to get it sorted

Reply from Solar Optimum

Hi Animesh, we're so pleased to hear your process went smoothly with us. Thank you for choosing Solar Optimum for your project.

Jul. 8th, 2021

John Buffi San Jose, CA

Great experience from start to finish. They were very knowledgeable and patient when I had a lot of questions and very easy to work with. They were great at communicating and meeting the schedule! System has been great.

Thank you, John!

ERIC ORCHARD Redondo Beach, CA

Solar Optimum is a top notch solar company with friendly staff. My rep was Temo and he delivered great service. My install for a 5.6 kW system and battery is set for this week!

Reply from Solar Optimum

Thank you for the review, Eric!