Sunnova

8.0

LAST UPDATED: December 5th, 2022

Since 2012, Sunnova has been providing solar power and energy storage to residents and business owners across the country. The company offers a solar industry-leading 25-year service commitment on all solar panel installations, with an additional 10-year roof warranty. Meanwhile, the Sunnova Adaptive Home solution integrates smart technology into the solar installation by optimizing energy sources for the unique energy needs of the homeowner. The solar service provider offers a number of financing options, but conditions do apply.

The Good

• Flexible Payment Options
  • Helpful Moving Options
  • Wide State Availability

Flexible Payment Options

Sunnova offers a number of payment options to help customers lower their dependence on the power grid:

The company's EZ Own option gives homeowners the opportunity to purchase a system without any upfront costs and pay a fixed amount each month for a 25-year term, which is substantially less than the average electric bill. At the end of the term, the customer will own the solar power system.

Sunnova's EZ Pay PPA is another diverse financing option that only requires customers to pay for the energy produced by the system at a flat monthly price. There is also a standard lease option available, during which the customer will essentially be renting the panels from Sunnova.

Helpful Moving Options

If a customer within Sunnova's residential solar market decides to move while under contract, Sunnova offers a number of options: the customer can transfer the service agreement over to the new owner, pre-pay the remainder of the contract and transfer it to the new owner, or move the system to a new address. This is especially beneficial for homeowners who are less permanent.

Wide State Availability

Not only does Sunnova install quality panels, but the solar company also provides backup battery storage in the event of a power outage in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas.

The company's renewable energy services are also available in the Virgin Islands, which means many consumers have the option to go solar with Sunnova.

The Bad

• Long Contract Terms
  • No Buyout Option for Leases

Long Contract Terms

Sunnova requires a 25-year service agreement, which is higher than the average 20-year agreement employed by most other solar energy companies. While this can still lead toward a path to ownership, longer-termed solar loans are often accompanied by relatively higher interest rates. Customers should get in touch with a Sunnova employee for specific terms and conditions prior to signing a contract.

Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a production guarantee for the PPA option, which can be detrimental if the system isn't producing as much as it should be during the length of the contract.

No Buyout Option For Leases

The company's lease options do not include a buyout option for the Sunnova customer, which creates a disadvantage for those who may need to move while under contract.

The Bottom Line

Sunnova has a simple mission: provide competitive solar solutions across several states and offers a variety of financing options, including cash purchase, a solar lease and PPA. The solar company also provides moving options to help customers establish energy independence.

However, the company's contract terms are longer than industry average. Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a buyout option for leases. If you're still unsure whether this company is right for you, read below for verified Sunnova Solar reviews.

View Best Solar Companies

Message from
Sunnova

At Sunnova, our mission is simple — to power energy independence. And we are deeply passionate about providing homeowners with a real choice when it comes to powering their homes with cleaner, more sustainable and affordable energy solutions. We are equally committed to creating trusted, long-term relationships with our customers, as they are the very heart of our business.

Every day, our customers welcome us, in very real ways, onto and into their homes, and this relationship begins with our trusted sales, installation, and service dealers. While there are many things that set Sunnova apart from other energy providers, one of the biggest is our dealer business model. We work with a very select group of established local solar installers who have comprehensive knowledge of their markets, enabling us to provide the highest quality of service to our customers.

Sunnova offers options for every homeowner to help customers gain energy independence and lower their annual utility costs. Sunnova customers in most states enjoy guaranteed energy production, system monitoring, and a best-in-class 25-year warranty.

If you’re ready to take the first step, learning more about the financial impact that solar will have on your household in your area, Sunnova is the perfect place to start.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Liza Pereira Deltona, FL

We had many companies come to our house and try to sell us solar panels one even tried to rent solar panels to us but they were not within our budget. Sunova is the only one who offered us exactly what we needed. We are pre-senior citizens and are looking at a fixed budget in which we needed solar panels in order to make sure that our quality of life is not compromised because of the soaring electric rates. So nova offered us a budget based rental of solar panels in which they maintain them for us which is another plus and fits within our budget. We were concerned about any maintenance and repairs that might occur but that worry is completely gone. They are solely responsible for whatever happens to the Panels that is beyond our control. This is the best program out there. As a mathematician the math adds up. I read the entire 32 pages of the contract and everything seemed legitimately good.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Liza Pereira, we are excited that to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to Solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feed back. ^JD

Mar. 24th, 2020

bookmark

Featured Review

Teri Perris, CA

Sunnova outlined everything for me in detail. I received emails with progress and what to expect at each phase. They arrived promptly when scheduled. All the employees from sales to install were friendly and helpful. The work was performed in a neat and orderly fashion and never a mess after they were gone. I am so very happy to have used this company for this large decision, I would recommend this company for anyone considering going Solar. Thank you for a job well done.

Reply from Sunnova

Good afternoon Teri, Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

Mar. 4th, 2020

Katie Lane, PA Westerly, RI

All the gents that entered our home were polite, knowledgeable and respected each room they entered. There was virtually nothing left on the property for us to clean up. It was installed in Oct and were told that it would take until Spring, when there was more sunlight to see the benefit and they were exactly right! The past 7 months have cost us a TOTAL of $149, in addition to our purchase but that is well beyond what we thought it would cost. Brett Y did a fantastic job in presenting the product and I would and have recommended him to any and all interested in Solar!!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Katie! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! *EB*

michael gohman Buckeye, AZ

Bing a new customer I have yet to see all the advantages Sunnova solar has but am expecting it will far exceed paying the standard costs of the utility company. The contract, approval, and installation did not take long. But necessary permits and sign offs did take some time. But all was all handled by Sonnova and my personal contact seamlessly with continued updates. The ability to monitor the advantages of my solar use and savings on my phone is a plus.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Michael Gohman, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! *LG

Nov. 17th, 2022

Eric Trussell Leominster, MA

Summit Energy/Sunnova have the best prices and quality of service, they have been very informative, professional and helpful. We decided to place the panels on our 1800's barn roof, the electrical conduit was rerouted to preserve the historical look. The installation crew was very understanding of our concerns. We are very happy with the outcome and quality of everything. thank you and God bless.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Eric Trussell! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! *LG*

Nov. 15th, 2022

Richard Brambilla Boston, MA

Oversaw the installation of my Solar System, from the install Company, inspection by my town and inspection and new meter install buy Eversourse. Everything was as smooth as one could ever expect. Sunnova is now supervising my system from charting the daily output and listing on their Website, so that I can view its performance to watching and checking the output watching for any issues with the array.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Richard Brambilla, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! ^SG

Valencia Griffin Riverside, CA

My experience with Sunnova was very good. The representative was friendly and very helpful with all my questions and concerns. He was always available when I called him.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Valencia Griffin! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *DMS*

Ken Chambers Mays Landing, NJ

One day of work and hopefully a few decades of energy and energy savings. The crew was courteous, careful and each knew their role and responsibilities. This made the install smooth and trouble free.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Ken Chambers, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Marcie J Patton Fairfield, CT

The installation was quick, the crew was great & very careful not to step on Plant’s in my garden. The cost- savings is noticeable & the price guarantee on monthly bills makes this a no brainer. There is also the added bonus of going green!

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Marcie J Patton! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family!

Nov. 11th, 2022

Maricela Lizcano Mission, TX

I am a new customer who just hit solar panels installed, so I have no experience with this company. One thing I do have to say is that they are very specific about the electrical work they except. They kept inspecting every step of the work and they demanded pictures of the wiring. That was great. Now I know that the work was done correctly and to their satisfaction. That's a BIG plus.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Maricela Lizcano, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback. *DMS*

Lisa Mucciaccio Attleboro, MA

Great Company, Easy to understand, Transparent, does all the work for you, while you help the energy crisis and save money in your home

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Lisa Mucciaccio! We appreciate your 5-star review. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *XR*

Dec. 2nd, 2022

David Stender Bloomfield, CT

system looks good, installation was clean and quick, customer service was top notch and the rep explained everything very clearly.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello David, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback. *EB*

Nov. 29th, 2022

Jeffrey Johnson East Hartford, CT

The install was great. Salesman was very upfront and disclosed all benefits from the system. The electrical inspection process was very unsatisfactory. The Enphase app doesn't update in a timley manner and is missing data ever since going on line.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Jeffrey Johnson, we would love to help! Could you send your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you to [email protected] please ? *DMS*

Nov. 16th, 2022

Ben Slagan

I was skeptical about going solar but a coworker of mine has had it for several years now and suggested this company. It was a long process but I am glad my wife and I choose to do it. Any questions I have had were answered in a timely manner with knowledgeable answers.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Ben Slagan, thank you for the kind words. Welcome to the Sunnova family! **MV

Oct. 18th, 2022

Claudia Woltkamp Oakland, CA

I disliked WHERE my power box was installed… ON THE FRONT IF MY HOUSE. No one bothered to explain and seems like the installers chose the Easy way out…

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Claudia Woltkamp, we are sorry to hear that. Can you send an email to [email protected] with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you ?*DMS*

Bad experience Hacienda Heights, CA

Jeremiah great in every aspect the rest of the team garbage many lies example saying the wait was because of safety labels being sent found out by installer they have them on truck at all times then saying installing got hurt wanted to wait another month when a got a lawyer to terminate contract someone was out next day horrible 3 mont experience would not recommend anyone to do business with this group Jeremiah did everything he said he would do installers great the rest of the team horrible customer experience

Reply from Sunnova

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this right away. Thank you.HV

Nov. 23rd, 2022

Angelica Moreno Glendale, AZ

GREAT COMMUNICATION, CUSTOMER SERIVCE , ALL WHO HAVE BEEN BY THE HOUSE OR CALLED, TEXT AND EMAILED HAVE BEEN POLITE, UNDERSTANDING AND WORKED TO 100 % SATISFACTORY

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Angelica Moreno! We appreciate your 5 star review. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *LG*

Nov. 18th, 2022

Carla Strycharz

Everybody in this company was friendly and helpful. They were eager to answer any and all of my questions. They also explained everything they were doing and reasons why.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Carla Strycharz! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! * LG

Nov. 17th, 2022

Robert Petlansky

Honest up front from the first sales contact all the way through to the final installation. I have and will keep on recommending Trinity solar to anyone who asks.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Robert Petlansky! We appreciate your 5 star review. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *LG*

Nov. 15th, 2022

John Alvarez Wayne, PA

From the Sales to installation, everything was done on a professional level. All of my questions were answered and I was completely satisfied with everything.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, John Alvarez! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! *LS*

Nov. 9th, 2022

Louis LaBrunda Whiting, NJ

Customer Review Video

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Louis LaBrunda, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Nov. 3rd, 2022

William Federowicz Oxford, CT

Sunova was great. The technicians were very friendly and thorough in their work. They took the time to answer all my questions and did not mind me looking over their shoulders while they explained what they were doing.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello William Federowicz, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Oct. 31st, 2022

Ortiz Fresno, CA

The system is operating normally, and the installation seems to have been done well. I understand Sunnova did not install it but subcontracted it to a local installer, so maybe that doesn't speak about Sunnova itself. I did not choose Sunnova, it was the only *option* I had when I bought my new construction home. What I do not like about Sunnova: - First and most importantly, their customer service. It took 3+ months to get PTO from the utility. There is ZERO initiative from the Sunnova interconnection department to look into projects that are not moving along and getting a response to emails is impossible. I had to call and email countless times just to get an update, and was quickly dismissed with the usual 'we're waiting on the utility' response. I had to beg them to follow up with the utility to see if anything was wrong and eventually they escalated it. The second thing I dislike about Sunnova is their pricing -- they charged me more than DOUBLE what you'd expect for such an installation, especially considering it was for a new construction which greatly simplifies it. I've worked in solar for 10 years and this price per watt was hard to be okay with. Again, I didn't have a choice, the home came with a Sunnova system and it's possible that the price was not just set by Sunnova but by the builder as well (even though the builder explained they had no say on the price of the system).

Reply from Sunnova

Thanks for reaching out, Mr. Ortiz! Our goal is to provide an exceptional experience. We value your feedback and will use it to improve. Thank you for helping us create more homes that are energy independent!^AG

Oct. 31st, 2022

Debra Earle Boston, MA

First of all it’s not a scam like some others. The people are very professional. Very clean when they’re done I never could tell they were even here. Very professional on the phone if you have any problems.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Debra Earle, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! ^AG

Oct. 28th, 2022

Karen Berlin, CT

We knew nothing about Solar and were led step by step so we had no questions. Employees know what they are doing and don’t leave until next step is thoroughly explained. Everyone is professional and knows their job.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Karen! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *DMS*

Oct. 25th, 2022

Frances Flammia Toms River, NJ

The people I have been on the phone with and in person are the nicest people you will ever want to meet. They do not let you go until all your concerns are met and want you to feel that they are there for you.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Frances Flammia, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback. *LS*

Ioan Caramihai Elmira, NY

The system is just working. Maybe squirrel guards would have been nice.I don’t know about mobile app availability but if there’s one it should alert for any interruptions in service.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Ioan Caramihai, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *LS*

Kat Walnutport, PA

Nice installation, did a great job. Very nice installers. Time will tell how much I'll save in electric.

15 hours ago

Joseph Goings Goose Creek, SC

The process is a little long but the installation went smooth and I am excited about going solar!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for your note, Joseph Goings. We work hard to make sure you understand every part of our process. Thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving power houses! *DMS*

Dec. 1st, 2022

Bonnie Weber Pennsville, NJ

Electric bill was almost $500. I called trinity. I said my bill is suppose to be $92.00 per month. They said oh sorry you misunderstood!!! I didn’t misunderstand that’s what we were told.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Bonnie Weber, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Would it be possible for you to send us information to [email protected] so we can investigate this issue? We would only need a valid phone number of the customer or a system ID. Please know that we take this matter seriously and look forward resolving this for you. *DMS*

Alorah Inanna Shingle Springs, CA

I received excellent attention from beginning to end. Each person with whom I engaged was extremely personable

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Alorah Inanna! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *DMS*

Rainer R Shelton, CT

+ Very good financing rate. + Experienced contractor Skyline, complex job completed in one day + Top rated panels - Included production guaranty is worthless

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Rainer R, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *XR*

Nov. 21st, 2022

J Berardelli Pittsburgh, PA

My experience is great to this time. I have nothing bad to say. It is everything I have been told it would be. Thank you for a trouble free system.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello J Berardelli, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Nov. 14th, 2022

CAJ Cassville, NJ

SUNNOVA IS HORRIBLE IN EVERY WAY. For starters, it took them 6 months to set up the system and get it running at our house. Their customer service is the WORST, and they NEVER return calls. All they say is, "I'm sorry, somebody will call you back in 24-48 hours"... and they NEVER do. I had to reschedule an appointment once and they never told their NJ technician, and he STILL came. What a shame. Their salesman LIED to us in 2014 and said the cost to remove and reinstall the panels in order to get a new roof would always be $500. I knew nothing about solar at that time, so that seemed normal. Now in 2022 they are telling us it is $6,350. Actually, in the past two months they have told us it would cost $4,000, $4,800, $6,100, and now up to the $6,350. If I knew that, I would have waited until AFTER I got my new roof to convert to solar. I can certainly understand the price rising from $500, but now it is borderline extortion. I filed a complaint with the BBB, only to see that Sunnova Energy already has 470+ outstanding complaints as of October 2022. IF I knew in 2014 what my Sunnova experience would be like in 2022, I would NEVER have answered the door when their salesman rang my doorbell. STAY AWAY FROM SUNNOVA ENERGY... YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello CAJ, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us an email at [email protected] with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? Thank you. ^AG

Oct. 24th, 2022

Gloria Deleon Glastonbury, CT

Amazing experience! My electric bill is $9 and my sunnova payment is $145. My neighbors are paying over $300 in just electric bill fees! Great company and amazing results!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Gloria Deleon! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *LS*

dell Ha West Simsbury, CT

Sunnova has been a great inclusion to my overall control of home expenses it helps me to manage my bills without the increasing overcharging of most utilities I'm thankfil.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, dell Ha! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *LS*

Barbara Sutherland Plano, TX

I got my panels on on June 1st guy came out inspected it so it's good to go August 15th I finally got them turned on why does it take so long to turn them on I don't get too free months of this they're going to start taking out money on my account probably the first to September which is not right you call the represented that sells you the solar panels he don't call you back he text you I'm in a mean I'll call you back and he never does they'd be nice if they if I know how much I'm going to have to pay for my electric now right now my bills 400 and something dollars it could have been nice if I had them on sooner

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Barbara Sutherland, we are sorry to hear that. Can you send an email to [email protected] with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you at?*LS*

Aug. 23rd, 2022

Sarma Tekumalla

Timely and accurate information. Excellent communication and customer service.

10 hours ago

mary eisenhaur Medford, MA

From enrollment to connection the process was clear and seemless. All questions were addressed and answered immediately. Dave our salesman was informative and NOT pushy. He allowed us time to look over numbers and make an informed decision. Our concierge Sarah was fantastic, kept us 100% informed of our time line. All questions were answered immediately. Best decision ever to go with Trinity/Sunnova!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello mary eisenhaur, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *LS*

Jul. 14th, 2022

Veramarie Cervellero Reading, PA

I had a very positive experience with all workers assigned to my project. It started with my first appointment that explained the presentation, was advised of all necessary appointments, all necessary paperwork filed with the township and electric company. Notified I'm advance of all scheduled days work would be done. I'm addition, thete was a person assigned do me due answering any questions and/us concerns that I gas along the way. Ya a side note, all Pamela were installed I'm one day.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Veramarie Cervellero, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! ^AG

Jun. 28th, 2022

Benjamin Sepulveda Wesley Chapel, FL

Originally, our sales person did a wonderful job of explaining how the system worked as well as the purchasing process and contractual nuances. Once we signed the contract, not only was the process going forward moving very slow, but communication was horrendous. Also, some of the additional perks promised have not been delivered and when we finally got an explanation as to the delay, we were provided with new reasons that had not been explained before. I cannot comment on how well the system works since it’s been active for about two weeks, but we are not impressed with the Customer Service and communication level.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for your feedback, Benjamin . Our aim is to provide a customer experience that meets your expectations. We are sorry to hear that this was not the case. If you have any further questions, please feel free to send us a private message at [email protected] with your contact information. Thank you.^JD

Jun. 10th, 2022

Ed Dubiel Methuen, MA

Entire crew from sales to implementation did an excellent profession job. Answered all my questions and resolved any issues quickly to ensure timely implementation of the system. Excellent communications and teamwork throughout the project.

Thank you for the kind words, Ed. Welcome to the Sunnova family! ^JD

Jan. 12th, 2022

damen milewski Philadelphia, PA

From the start my rep was super involved and laid back, I explained my situation with an insurance claim and he was working with me every step of the way. Christopher R never pressured me to move any faster than I felt like moving forward. The day came that my claim was dropped and everything was on me, he worked very hard to find me the best deal on a roof and was very transparent on the costs, I could say enough good thing about he approach and the work he did for me. The day came for the roof and solar to be installed. Absolute professionals, worked quick like a well oiled machine. The roofing crew left my yard cleaner than when they started. The solar crew came a few days later. They did an amazing job, im very picky and im satisfied with how clean the install went all the way down to the conduit being ran through the roof and out the soffit to the contactor. When I saw the level on the contactor box knew these guys were awesome. Very knowledgeable crew they even showed me something in my panel that wasnt quite right previously done and how to correct it. The engineers decided that bracing was needed. The guys came back and knocked it out, they asked if I was planning to turn the attic into a room cause they would adjust the bracing to accommodate that scenario. All in all I couldnt be happier with my sales and installers. The system is operating now but the weather hasnt been great to see the actual performance.

Thank you for the kind words, Damen. Welcome to the Sunnova family! ^JD

May. 19th, 2022

Paul Picken Ledyard, CT

Just so happy with seamless transition. We are in our 3rd year. Only had to call for service once. Sunnova responded very quickly to rectify the issue. One panel was not producing due to micro inverter. They responded with a quick switch over. Was amazed at the technology that the repair man knew exactly which one it was as it showed on his phone app..

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you Paul]! We aim to provide the best customer experience, and we are constantly working to make our installation process as hassle-free as possible. Welcome to Sunnova family! ^vb

May. 24th, 2021

Tom & Gina Piper Blandford, MA

Everyone from start to finish was polite and professional. They said that my roof needed replacement and did the replacement at no cost to me. The electricians and the carpenters were great, they spread grass seed where they had to dig to bury the cable. The customer service always called to give updates and things that we needed to do for the hookups.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Piper, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback!^JD

Jun. 16th, 2020

Judy Dec North Adams, MA

So far so good. They respond quick to resolve your concerns and make the process of completing the job seamless.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Judy Dec! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *XR*

Nov. 21st, 2022

Eusebio Olivares (Juice) Fort Worth, TX

Good company to do business with. Professional representatives and great people to deal with. No complaints

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Eusebio Olivares! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *LG*

Nov. 18th, 2022

Wesley Burnham Canterbury, CT

My system is up and running. Installation took longer than expected. It would certainly appear that solar is the way of the future.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Wesley Burnham! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Nov. 14th, 2022

Brian Haug Davenport, FL

Horrible company. My solar has not worked for 3 months. No communication. Got assigned a resolution specialist, who doesn't respond either. They take the solar incentive from the government and then don't care if it works or not. DO NOT lease from them as you are stuck paying a lease + your full electric bill when it doesn't work. They will claim they have no techs to send out, however they are in my neighborhood every week installing NEW panels.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Brian Haug, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message to [email protected] with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this right away. Thank you. *DMS*

Iris Ethington Trenton, NJ

i need a new roof on my home for panels are causing leak. i called to have them remove the panels so I can replace my roof. I assumed these panels from a home purchase in January 2022. We had heavy rain and which caused leaking. I was told by three roofing professionals that the solar panels are the reason for the leak . nI have a roofer ready but Sunnova tells me I have to pay to take their panels off my roof and put them back on.!!! Still fighting that!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Iris Ethington, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will like to help, if you can send an email to [email protected] with you system ID and a phone number. **MV

Nov. 4th, 2022