Since 2012, Sunnova has been providing solar power and energy storage to residents and business owners across the country. The company offers a solar industry-leading 25-year service commitment on all solar panel installations, with an additional 10-year roof warranty. Meanwhile, the Sunnova Adaptive Home solution integrates smart technology into the solar installation by optimizing energy sources for the unique energy needs of the homeowner. The solar service provider offers a number of financing options, but conditions do apply.

The Good

• Flexible Payment Options
  • Helpful Moving Options
  • Wide State Availability

Flexible Payment Options

Sunnova offers a number of payment options to help customers lower their dependence on the power grid:

The company's EZ Own option gives homeowners the opportunity to purchase a system without any upfront costs and pay a fixed amount each month for a 25-year term, which is substantially less than the average electric bill. At the end of the term, the customer will own the solar power system.

Sunnova's EZ Pay PPA is another diverse financing option that only requires customers to pay for the energy produced by the system at a flat monthly price. There is also a standard lease option available, during which the customer will essentially be renting the panels from Sunnova.

Helpful Moving Options

If a customer within Sunnova's residential solar market decides to move while under contract, Sunnova offers a number of options: the customer can transfer the service agreement over to the new owner, pre-pay the remainder of the contract and transfer it to the new owner, or move the system to a new address. This is especially beneficial for homeowners who are less permanent.

Wide State Availability

Not only does Sunnova install quality panels, but the solar company also provides backup battery storage in the event of a power outage in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas.

The company's renewable energy services are also available in the Virgin Islands, which means many consumers have the option to go solar with Sunnova.

The Bad

• Long Contract Terms
  • No Buyout Option for Leases

Long Contract Terms

Sunnova requires a 25-year service agreement, which is higher than the average 20-year agreement employed by most other solar energy companies. While this can still lead toward a path to ownership, longer-termed solar loans are often accompanied by relatively higher interest rates. Customers should get in touch with a Sunnova employee for specific terms and conditions prior to signing a contract.

Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a production guarantee for the PPA option, which can be detrimental if the system isn't producing as much as it should be during the length of the contract.

No Buyout Option For Leases

The company's lease options do not include a buyout option for the Sunnova customer, which creates a disadvantage for those who may need to move while under contract.

The Bottom Line

Sunnova has a simple mission: provide competitive solar solutions across several states and offers a variety of financing options, including cash purchase, a solar lease and PPA. The solar company also provides moving options to help customers establish energy independence.

However, the company's contract terms are longer than industry average. Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a buyout option for leases. If you're still unsure whether this company is right for you, read below for verified Sunnova Solar reviews.

View Best Solar Companies

3.8

John decker

January 9th, 2021 Somers Point, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There is not too much I like about sunova. The several times I dealt with their customer service I realize I was actually talking to lawyers who are trying to limit my rights as a customer. Not once but twice they took more money out of my wife's account than they were supposed to. It was something that was never authorised but they did it anyway. It took us over a week to get them to give the money back and then a month later they did it again. They undersized my solar panel so now my bill is another $600 a year on top of paying them a $100 a month and the electric company. I would not recommend these people to anybody. They are not the solar installers they are the money people. The installation was done by somebody else. Again I would not deal with them, I'm 58 years old and I have never dealt with a company this blatantly Horrible!

Jan 12, 2021

Hello Mr. Decker, thanks for brining this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this right away. Thank you. ^ JD

Tara Wright

December 17th, 2020 Mount Holly, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We did not receive any significant discount from our electric bill, and only accumulated a new bill for having the solar panels. My electric bill would be maybe $50 off from the energy produced (From PSEG), and then I'd get a $200 bill for the production level (from Sunnova). I called PSEG & Sunnova constantly telling them something had to be wrong. I have a south-facing home, and we are a usual house hold. Customer Service is NOT helpful at all, they would not help to investigate if there was an issue, they would not help me with communicating with PSEG, and it sounds like customer service it outsourced to the Philippines. No one talks to you like a person, they only read scripts to you, and are infuriatingly unhelpful. I eventually stopped using solar with PSEG because it was costing so much money ($500-$900 a month) and I switched to wind energy for a flat rate of $129 a month. I tried talking to Sunnova about working something out to either get out of my contract, or paying off the panels since I wasn’t benefiting from the production, but they will not help at all. They just say "you signed a contract for 25 years" - So I am generating energy for the grid, for other people to use, and I have to pay around $100 a month for that privilege.

Dec 22, 2020

Hello @Tara Wright. We are sorry you had to go through this ordeal. We do appreciate your patience and one of our agents will contact you soon to help get this issue resolve.**MV

Gladys Roche

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they are very knowledgeable , friendly, reliable, fast and very professional and true to their word

Dec 17, 2020

Hello @Gladys Roche, we work hard to make sure you understand every part of the service. We appreciate feedback.**MV

Julie Borgmann

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great communication and service delivered as promised.

Dec 17, 2020

Thank you for the note, @Julie Borgmann. Welcome to the Sunnova family!**MV

Andrew A Sapp

December 15th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Orbit Solar is very thourough and professional. No hitches in the entire process. A quality company!

Dec 16, 2020

Andrew, thank you for the kind words. We are excited that you're happy with your new solar system! ^JD

Edward M Fuentes

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were quick and have answered all of my questions. The app to track my production has been difficult to get access to.

Dec 10, 2020

Edward, thank you for the kind words. We are excited that you're happy with your new solar system!^ JD

Theresa

December 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very Professional and always were in touch for appointments

Thank You so much for the 5 stars!*MV

Eric

December 3rd, 2020 New Haven, CT

This company is a joke AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS. Their customer service is awful to deal with and they can't keep their stories straight. I have a roof leak where the wires penetrate my roof due to the sealant (probably putty) failing. On the website it states "25 year component, 10 year roof warranty". After multiple calls with them they are sticking to it only being a 1 year warranty on the roof. So now I have a roof leak that I can't even repair due to it being under the panels. If you are considering solar find another company that will value you as a customer. Its looking like the next step will be getting a lawyer involved.

Dec 10, 2020

Hello Eric, thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send us a system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this issue right away. Thank you. *MV

Luz Delia Hernandez

December 2nd, 2020 Deltona, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

As of this day 12/2/2020 I haven't seen the saving yet. I'm now paying the solar bill plus another high bill with Duke energy. I either didn't get enough panels or my Duke usage was misquoted. Not happy with the transition. I talked to the sales person two months ago. She's been calling/emaling and or leaving mess. to whoever is in charge but as of now nothing has been done. I regret doing the change. Not recommending the co. to anyone until the problem gets fixed.

Dec 03, 2020

Hello Luz, thank you for brining this to our attention. One of our agents will reach out to you tomorrow to help get this issue resolved. Thank you. ^JD

Mukesh J Patel

December 2nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was promised by your installer ABP to install Bird Gaurd around solar panel is not installed yet, I tried to contact several times but no reponse.

Dec 02, 2020

Hello Mukesh. thank you for reaching out . One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help assist you with this issue. Thank you. ^JD

Diana Fiumara

December 2nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process of installing and bringing the solar system online was very efficient and easy.

Thank you for the note, Diana. Welcome to the Sunnova family!^JD

Joyce Clark

December 2nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The entire team was knowledgeable and answered ALL my questions immediately. They were courteous and handled the installation exactly as they promised, which included removing and replacing my patio pavers.

Dec 02, 2020

Thank you for sharing your story Joyce! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence!^JD

Cassandra Balwant

December 2nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solar panels seem to be working well. However, app is horrible and does not show the true numbers based on what I see on meter and duke bill. App states I'm using double the energy I truly am.

Dec 02, 2020

Hello Cassandra, thank you for reaching out. One of our agents will reach out to you to discuss the customer portal with you. Thank you. ^JD

Dr. Peter & Marilyn (Maxwell) Ventura

December 2nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Never received $1,500 incentive check based on a 1099!

Dec 02, 2020

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Ventura, thank you for bringing this to our attention. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help resolve this issue. Thank you. ^JD

Beverly S.

November 30th, 2020 Mosinee, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I reported a leak on my roof since October 14, 2020. It’s now Nov 28, 2020 and I have yet to get my roof checked. I only got a case number and work order assigned. I’m still getting the runaround. Their customer service is horrible. Definitely read the contract or else you’re stuck with a 25 year lease with horrible service and only arbitration, as a customer I have no other choice but get screwed in the process. Not worth it!!!

Nov 30, 2020

Hello Beverly S, we are happy to help. Will you please send us a private email to [email protected] with your system ID and direct phone number? An agent will contact you soon. ^TR

Frank Panazza

November 22nd, 2020 Hartford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I want to pay off my solar panels. I contacted Sunnova to get the bottom line owed. They came back with a figure that was $7,000 more than the what I showed. They then produced an initialed contract that I do not have in my Sunnova file. Asked to speak to a supervisor and as some of you already know, I’m still waiting. I’m still going to pay it off but after you become a customer dealing with this company is useless.

Nov 24, 2020

Thank you for reaching out, Frank Panazza. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with Sunnova. One of our agents will reach out to you to address your concerns. ^TR

Alan love

November 10th, 2020 Bear, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The panels have not functioned properly since mid-may. After calling every two weeks for 3 months and hearing the same empty promise I was finally informed that as well as a case number a work order had been created. about 3 weeks ago I was told that the job had been assigned and I would hear from them within a week. No word yet, and for the best part of 5 months the panels have produced 0 electricity. Of course, I am still making the lease payments.

Nov 12, 2020

Hello Alan, thank you for speaking with me earlier today. We look forward to helping you resolve this issue. Thank you. ^TR

Robert Steim

November 10th, 2020 Henderson, NV

Working on selling a home with Sunnova contract in place on the property. Followed directions to transfer b/c solar contract must transfer to new owner in order to complete the sale of the property. Process says generating transfer paperwork may take UP TO 5 Business. We are now on business day #7 and calendar day #11 and after multiple phone calls over the past couple of days... all they can say is that they do not know what the hold up is and that it is being escalated to a supervisor. More than 24 hours ago... I was told it would be addressed quickly.... today on the phone... I get the exact same explanation with zero result and that it may take another 24 hours to 48 hours. I asked to speak with a supervisor as obviously making a note in the computer isn't getting their attention... but somehow a supervisor to actually speak with does not exist and there is nothing more that can be done. So here I wait for a return call.... with not choice but to write a 1 star review while i wait. I would definitely think twice before entering into any sort of solar agreement with a company and tying it to your most valuable asset (Your Home) so that they can ultimately hold you hostage when it comes time to sell the home and potentially sabotage your ability to sell your property... b/c you have to wait for Sunnova to prepare paperwork and approve the transaction and they do not seem to care at all. This is now officially going to be costing people real money b/c of the delays.

Nov 12, 2020

Hello Robert S, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Will you please send us a private email with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you to [email protected]? Someone will reach out soon. Thank you ^TR

John Garcia

November 10th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been trying to get Sunnova to send release paperwork for several weeks. My house is sold and waiting for documents from Sunnova in order to close. I have done everything that Sunnova asked of me. Yet, they are still holding up the sale of my home. I have called several times daily for the last month. I have received assurances that I would receive the release. When it doesn't come I call back and the customer service people start the process all over. I have spoken multiple times to supervisors. I have signed the final documents they sent. Yet, I still have not received release documents. This company has been an absolute nightmare to work with!

Nov 10, 2020

Hello John, we see that we were able to assist you with releasing the UCC to allow you to move forward with the sale of your home and will be working on the relocating the system to your new property. We again apologize for the delay and will continue to to resolve this issue. Thank you. ^JD

Louis Lessard

October 31st, 2020 Suffield, CT

excellent sales person...installers did a great job

Nov 02, 2020

Louis, thank you for the kind words. We are excited that you're happy with your new solar system! ^JD

Tammy N

October 24th, 2020 Providence, RI

Amazing customer service. Very helpful. I have and will continue to refer people.

Oct 26, 2020

Thank you for your note, Tammy N. We thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving powerhouses. ^IS

Patricia Provencio

October 18th, 2020 Rosamond, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There is nothing I like about this company. I want out of this contract. Zero customer service, my panels and system hasn't worked correctly in months, I have called and called and called, they keep closing my claims with no resolution.

Oct 19, 2020

Hello Patricia, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with the system. One of our agents will reach out you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you. ^JD

Keith Anderson

October 15th, 2020 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm stuck in a 25-year lease. Somehow the salesman lost over all the details of our lease agreement and I didn't read all of the details he showed us charts on how we would save more money with our solar compared to the electric bill but our solar per kilowatt price is gone up each year so I'm paying $0.04 a kilowatt more than my regular electric so my solar panels are actually costing me more money than my regular electric bill was I'm not saving any money and now I'm stuck for another 20 years do not use these guys. UPDATE: Nov. 16 Rep from Sunnova saw my review. Asked for my phone number so he could look into my problem. I posted a phone number but never heard back from him. Still a bad company to do business with. Keith

Oct 15, 2020

Hello Keith, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this issue right away. Thank you, ^ JD

Laura Farace

October 13th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV

Everything was behind schedule due to covid, but the people (except one who wasn't with the company, just an outside contractor) were amazing.

Oct 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your story Laura! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! ^JD

Mina Trevis

October 10th, 2020 San Fernando, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had horrible experiences with Sunnova. Initially it took more than 6 months from when I signed the contract to be installed. Even worse we were victims of a wildfire that destroyed our house. The house was red-tagged and structurally unsound. Violating the contract that have insisited I pay the fee although I have not been able to use the house nor the panels since October 7, 2019. Then they came and removed the panels on a house in which the roof was caving in, even though I distinctly told them they could evaluate panels but the house was not structurally sound per the L.A. Fire Department notification on the door to get on the house. This is called trespassing- then they left all kinds of trash from their system on my property that I had to pay to have removed. Furthermore everytime I call them they act as if the the fire is "news to them and new". I have been contacting them for a quote of what it will cost to replace panels and reinstall when construction is complete. Not getting return phone calls or assistance. Currently I am on a call with them and in the 35 minutes of this call (still going), I have been on hold 30 minutes just to find that they can't answer me so far. They did not even tell me they removed the panels nor the damage to the panels, in addition they caused damaged to the meter etc when removing them. I am very very dissatisfied with Sunnova.

Oct 12, 2020

Hello Mrs. Trevis, thanks for bringing this to our attention. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you. ^JD

[email protected]

October 10th, 2020 Columbia, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very pleased with the attention I received at every level of my process of going solar.

Oct 12, 2020

[email protected], thank you for the kind words. We are excited that you're happy with your new solar system!^JD

Jesus Sepulveda Jr

October 7th, 2020 Fresno, CA

The Sunnova representatives were knowledgeable and helpful. They made the process easy to complete. I felt the representatives really were out to provide us with good service.

Oct 07, 2020

Thank you, Jesus Sepulveda Jr. ! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We work hard to make sure you understand every part of the installation process. Welcome to the Sunnova family! ^ TR

Andy Tydeman

September 29th, 2020 Neptune City, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Panels installed in NJ by Trinity solar and that was reasonably smooth, once they are done, you are in the hands of Sunnova for the next 25 years. The system operated well from September 2019, until June 202 and then the inverter failed, so the system was no longer producing power. Sunnova's customer portal does not show the probem and still shows that the system is generating power, but if you monitor your utility meter and the App that works with the inverter, you can see that it has failed. After many calls to Sunnova, they eventually sent Trinity to replce the inverter, which took six week of peak solar production time. With the inverter replaced, the system is not producing power, but Sunnova's customer portal is not reflecting the correct production, it actually shows exactly the same amount every day - this is pretty much impossible for a solar system. Again, the consumer has to monitor and recod the inverters actual output via the mySolaredge app and make sure that you capture and record the monthly production at the end of every month. Multiple calls to Sunnova seem to get nowehere. The customer service rep says they see the problem and will address it, but they never do. Sunnova has no incentive and they obviously don't care about the system working or their customers because they are still getting their monthly payment, no matter what. I will bring this up to the BBB, NJ Dept of Consumer Affairs, and every possible route. Just look around the web for reviews and so many people are complaining about Sunnova and their complete last of customer care, yet they are still able to operate. Avoid them at all costs, just walk away.

Sep 29, 2020

Hello Andy Tydeman, thanks for bringing this to our attention. One of our agents will contact you soon to help get this issue resolved. ^TR

Elizabeth Donadio

September 22nd, 2020 Severn, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our solar panels were installed on July 8th, but apparently the roof was not evaluated very well, because they were unable to install the amount of panels they had originally decided . They finally decided on putting the additional panels in another location that doesn't get quite as much sun. On top of that, the emergency shut-off was not working when the inspector came out and was not fixed until 2 1/2 months later. Very dissapointed that it took so long to fix since now, late September, the days are getting shorter and less energy is being stored.

Sep 23, 2020

Hello Elizabeth, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll look into this issue right away and have one of our agents reach out to you to help get this resolved. Thank you. ^JD

Adriane Morris

September 16th, 2020 Carlsbad, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We just installed solar panels for the first time, Sunnova made the process very easy, they provided all the information we needed to make an informed decision. The installation was quick and the installers were very professional and did a great job.

Sep 17, 2020

Good afternoon Adriane, thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family! ^MP

JBerg01

September 16th, 2020 Irvine, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Update: Problem has been resolved. I am extremely dissatisfied with this company. We are trying to refinance our house and Sunnova is holding us hostage. They are trying to charge us $300 in order to re-file a UCC-1. They first told us that fee was what the county charges. Then they backtracked and said it was a combo of county fees and their fee to "process". Process what? A document that doesn't benefit me in any way and no where in my agreement with them is listed or mentioned. We asked them to waive the fee and said we would pay any county fees associated with it and they denied our request. We also asked them to provide a breakdown of how much of the $300 is for the county and how much is for them. Again, denied. If they expect their customers to pay ridiculous fees for no reason, they should put in their agreements. Which they didn't. $300 seems like a small amount to lose in order to maintain a good relationship with a long-term customer. If this is how Sunnova treats their customers, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Sep 17, 2020

Thank you for reaching out, JBerg01. I see that we have already reached out to you regarding this issue. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you. ^JD

Ryan

September 14th, 2020 Irvine, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After customer service contacted me and helped me work through my case, I am happy with the outcome. They were patient, listened to what I had to say, and proposed a satisfactory solution. Thank you to them, for their help in my matter.

Sep 14, 2020

Good afternoon Ryan, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. We do appreciate your business and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please send us an email to [email protected] we are here to help. One of our Resolution Specialists will contact you shortly.^MP

jim ogilvie

September 8th, 2020 Sewell, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they were always there ready to answer any and all questions.

Sep 08, 2020

Good afternoon Jim, Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

Annettn

September 4th, 2020 Tucson, AZ

The people at Sunnova was very professional and helpful.

Sep 04, 2020

Good morning Annettn, Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^IS

Dennis Lafontaine

September 4th, 2020 East Granby, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible to deal with. Tree damaged roof and left a whole . Company refusing to remove pannels so I can fix roof ....it has been 29 days . Everything at a standstill. DMV is a far better experience.

Sep 04, 2020

Hello Dennis Lafontaine, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. We do appreciate your business and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please send us an email to [email protected] we are here to help. One of our Resolution Specialists will contact you shortly.^IS

CMarie Elder Jordan Portillo

September 4th, 2020 Kapolei, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed up in October 2019. Waited to January 2020 for install where I was pressured to add panels. I still don't have solar power Sept 2020. There's been @50 wrong contract updates from them delaying my service. I can't recommend them.

Sep 04, 2020

Hello CMarie Elder Jordan Portillo, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number at [email protected] We'll reach out to you right away to help get this issue resolved.^IS

Cesar

September 2nd, 2020 Pepperell, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

terrible service! always late, always wrong, information don't match... really bad :(

Sep 03, 2020

Good afternoon Cesar, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. We do appreciate your business and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please send us an email to [email protected] we are here to help. One of our Resolution Specialists will contact you shortly. We can only improve by knowing what our areas of opportunity are for improvement. Thank you ^MP

mike ternowchek

September 2nd, 2020 Coventry, CT

The call I made to Sunnova was great the person who I talked with walked me true all the information to set me up. I hope all my contact with Sunnova will be like this.

Sep 02, 2020

Good morning Mike, Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

David corporan

August 31st, 2020 Warwick, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys were professional and quick. This process was harmless and worth it

Sep 01, 2020

Hello David Corporan! We work hard to make sure you understand every step of the process. Thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving powerhouses. Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^IS

Daniel&Lynn

August 31st, 2020 Simpsonville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

How can we all not think about our children’s future? If we all don’t try and lessen our carbon footprint our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will not have clean air and the same pristine earth we had growing up. Solar is a no brainer. Reduces my footprint lowers my bill and increases home value. Sunnova has been an amazing company. From start to finish. Thanks to all from corporate to installers. Top notch job!

Aug 31, 2020

Good afternoon Daniel&Lynn, Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

Hector & Rosa

August 24th, 2020 Cedar Grove, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the service we are getting is terrible the trinity solar salesman told me that our bill we be only $41.00 dollars a month from January to August our bills are $488.00 , $575.00, $673.00 this is a joke our bills have triple after they install this ripoff solar panels. we will not recommend trinity or sunnova solar to my worst enemy. both of this company do not give a straight answer do not solve your problem. we were told by PSE&G that this panel are not generating enough energy to of set our bills. people do your research before you do business with both is this company.

Aug 24, 2020

Hello Hector & Rosa, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll reach out to you right away to help get this issue resolved?^JD

Stacey Bradley

August 22nd, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My solar bill is high. My electric bill is just as high as befor. I call they send power bills fir a year. Say oo ya you are good. B.s. i had 29 yes 29 panels. They took 2 panels off. They deny they did. Still say i have 29 panels. The customer service sucks. You cant get anybody to come service the product. Worst mistake of my life. I pay 180.+ and over 150+ per month in elect. No good. Wish i could get rid of this lame company. They dont ever help or ever try to help when you require information. Sunnova u suck

Aug 24, 2020

Hello Stacey, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about you high electric bills. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you. ^JD

William coco

August 20th, 2020 Bellmawr, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It took awhile for PSEG to hook it up. Now let’s see the rewards.

Aug 21, 2020

Thank you for the note, William. Welcome to the Sunnova family!^JD

dennis berube

August 19th, 2020 Bridgeport, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When our sales representative made there presentation we were told that if our roof needed to be replaced the cost would be 500.00 to remove and reinstall panels. However we are trying to sell our home and I reached out to our installer and was told the cost would be over 7000.00 to remove and replace. Unfortunately we did not have the 500.00 cost on paper. With that said I would of never agreed to install them. Also communication with a Sunova person is very difficult. We received a quote of 15,000 to move panels to our new home. How ridiculous!!!. Now it is a process to get new homeowner to qualify. Such a deal breaker when it comes to selling your home

Aug 20, 2020

Good afternoon Dennis Berube, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you^MP

cheryl newland

August 17th, 2020 Naugatuck, CT

I love my solar energy!!! Sunnova has been a great company to work with! Their sales representative was very informative and not at all pushy. He easily explained and showed me the benefits of going solar. Between signing on and the installation, I would get periodic updates on the progress. The installers were great too.

Aug 18, 2020

Hello Cheryl, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family!^JD

Boniface Egbodion

August 14th, 2020 Bridgeport, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Sunnova experience has been good. The system function very well and I must say it is quite enjoyable. I like it and I encourage anyone to go for it. You will be happy you did so.

Aug 17, 2020

Good afternoon Boniface Egbosion, Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

Allen Bachman

August 14th, 2020 Clementon, NJ

I thought it was better. Twice I have requested from you of how I can monitor my systems energy production and have yet too receive a response.

Aug 14, 2020

Hello Allen Bachman, thanks for bringing this to out attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you^IS

Yvette Caban

August 14th, 2020 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The work done was excellent . Cleaned up after themselves. I rave to everyone about my savings.best decision ever.

Aug 14, 2020

Hello Yvette Caban, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback.Welcome to the Sunnova Family^IS

djg

August 13th, 2020 Randolph, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service is terrible System was down all of June and July .Now system not at full operation, they set up service call for end of August. Last time it took 2 weeks for parts ,and they did not get it right , now looking at sometime in Sept. to maybe have a working system. But they still took their payments. So I had to pay them as well as the electric co. So extra cost to me of at lest $700. may be time to see a lawyer. Update; system working some, still not at level it was rep who was gong to make everything right has not been in contact since 8/20 When call he is out, have call 3 times gotten nowhere ,called customer service they will pass word along. How is this co. still in business

Aug 13, 2020

Good morning Djg, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. We do appreciate your business and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please send us an email to [email protected] we are here to help. One of our Resolution Specialists will contact you shortly. We can only improve by knowing what our areas of opportunity are for improvement. Thank you ^IS

Carlos Casana

August 12th, 2020 San Diego, CA

Very nice people working for this company. Friendly and professional. They installed my solar system really quick and it started producing right away. The installation was done really good , it is barely noticeable from the ground and it looks well done . I already saw savings in mi electric bill. It was the right decision. Thanks a lot.

Aug 13, 2020

Hello Carlos Casana, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback.^IS