Since 2012, Sunnova has been providing solar power and energy storage to residents and business owners across the country. The company offers a solar industry-leading 25-year service commitment on all solar panel installations, with an additional 10-year roof warranty. Meanwhile, the Sunnova Adaptive Home solution integrates smart technology into the solar installation by optimizing energy sources for the unique energy needs of the homeowner. The solar service provider offers a number of financing options, but conditions do apply.

#1 SunPower chevron_right
#2 Zenernet chevron_right
#3 Solar Optimum chevron_right
4.9

The Good

• Flexible Payment Options
  • Helpful Moving Options
  • Wide State Availability

Flexible Payment Options

Sunnova offers a number of payment options to help customers lower their dependence on the power grid:

The company's EZ Own option gives homeowners the opportunity to purchase a system without any upfront costs and pay a fixed amount each month for a 25-year term, which is substantially less than the average electric bill. At the end of the term, the customer will own the solar power system.

Sunnova's EZ Pay PPA is another diverse financing option that only requires customers to pay for the energy produced by the system at a flat monthly price. There is also a standard lease option available, during which the customer will essentially be renting the panels from Sunnova.

Helpful Moving Options

If a customer within Sunnova's residential solar market decides to move while under contract, Sunnova offers a number of options: the customer can transfer the service agreement over to the new owner, pre-pay the remainder of the contract and transfer it to the new owner, or move the system to a new address. This is especially beneficial for homeowners who are less permanent.

Wide State Availability

Not only does Sunnova install quality panels, but the solar company also provides backup battery storage in the event of a power outage in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas.

The company's renewable energy services are also available in the Virgin Islands, which means many consumers have the option to go solar with Sunnova.

The Bad

• Long Contract Terms
  • No Buyout Option for Leases

Long Contract Terms

Sunnova requires a 25-year service agreement, which is higher than the average 20-year agreement employed by most other solar energy companies. While this can still lead toward a path to ownership, longer-termed solar loans are often accompanied by relatively higher interest rates. Customers should get in touch with a Sunnova employee for specific terms and conditions prior to signing a contract.

Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a production guarantee for the PPA option, which can be detrimental if the system isn't producing as much as it should be during the length of the contract.

No Buyout Option For Leases

The company's lease options do not include a buyout option for the Sunnova customer, which creates a disadvantage for those who may need to move while under contract.

The Bottom Line

Sunnova has a simple mission: provide competitive solar solutions across several states and offers a variety of financing options, including cash purchase, a solar lease and PPA. The solar company also provides moving options to help customers establish energy independence.

However, the company's contract terms are longer than industry average. Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a buyout option for leases. If you're still unsure whether this company is right for you, read below for verified Sunnova Solar reviews.

View Best Solar Companies

3.8

Tammy N

October 24th, 2020 Providence, RI

Amazing customer service. Very helpful. I have and will continue to refer people.

Oct 26, 2020

Thank you for your note, Tammy N. We thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving powerhouses. ^IS

Patricia Provencio

October 18th, 2020 Rosamond, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There is nothing I like about this company. I want out of this contract. Zero customer service, my panels and system hasn't worked correctly in months, I have called and called and called, they keep closing my claims with no resolution.

Oct 19, 2020

Hello Patricia, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with the system. One of our agents will reach out you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you. ^JD

Keith Anderson

October 15th, 2020 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm stuck in a 25-year lease. Somehow the salesman lost over all the details of our lease agreement and I didn't read all of the details he showed us charts on how we would save more money with our solar compared to the electric bill but our solar per kilowatt price is gone up each year so I'm paying $0.04 a kilowatt more than my regular electric so my solar panels are actually costing me more money than my regular electric bill was I'm not saving any money and now I'm stuck for another 20 years do not use these guys

Oct 15, 2020

Hello Keith, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this issue right away. Thank you, ^ JD

Laura Farace

October 13th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV

Everything was behind schedule due to covid, but the people (except one who wasn't with the company, just an outside contractor) were amazing.

Oct 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your story Laura! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! ^JD

Mina Trevis

October 10th, 2020 San Fernando, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had horrible experiences with Sunnova. Initially it took more than 6 months from when I signed the contract to be installed. Even worse we were victims of a wildfire that destroyed our house. The house was red-tagged and structurally unsound. Violating the contract that have insisited I pay the fee although I have not been able to use the house nor the panels since October 7, 2019. Then they came and removed the panels on a house in which the roof was caving in, even though I distinctly told them they could evaluate panels but the house was not structurally sound per the L.A. Fire Department notification on the door to get on the house. This is called trespassing- then they left all kinds of trash from their system on my property that I had to pay to have removed. Furthermore everytime I call them they act as if the the fire is "news to them and new". I have been contacting them for a quote of what it will cost to replace panels and reinstall when construction is complete. Not getting return phone calls or assistance. Currently I am on a call with them and in the 35 minutes of this call (still going), I have been on hold 30 minutes just to find that they can't answer me so far. They did not even tell me they removed the panels nor the damage to the panels, in addition they caused damaged to the meter etc when removing them. I am very very dissatisfied with Sunnova.

Oct 12, 2020

Hello Mrs. Trevis, thanks for bringing this to our attention. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you. ^JD

[email protected]

October 10th, 2020 Columbia, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very pleased with the attention I received at every level of my process of going solar.

Oct 12, 2020

[email protected], thank you for the kind words. We are excited that you're happy with your new solar system!^JD

Jesus Sepulveda Jr

October 7th, 2020 Fresno, CA

The Sunnova representatives were knowledgeable and helpful. They made the process easy to complete. I felt the representatives really were out to provide us with good service.

Oct 07, 2020

Thank you, Jesus Sepulveda Jr. ! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We work hard to make sure you understand every part of the installation process. Welcome to the Sunnova family! ^ TR

Andy Tydeman

September 29th, 2020 Neptune City, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Panels installed in NJ by Trinity solar and that was reasonably smooth, once they are done, you are in the hands of Sunnova for the next 25 years. The system operated well from September 2019, until June 202 and then the inverter failed, so the system was no longer producing power. Sunnova's customer portal does not show the probem and still shows that the system is generating power, but if you monitor your utility meter and the App that works with the inverter, you can see that it has failed. After many calls to Sunnova, they eventually sent Trinity to replce the inverter, which took six week of peak solar production time. With the inverter replaced, the system is not producing power, but Sunnova's customer portal is not reflecting the correct production, it actually shows exactly the same amount every day - this is pretty much impossible for a solar system. Again, the consumer has to monitor and recod the inverters actual output via the mySolaredge app and make sure that you capture and record the monthly production at the end of every month. Multiple calls to Sunnova seem to get nowehere. The customer service rep says they see the problem and will address it, but they never do. Sunnova has no incentive and they obviously don't care about the system working or their customers because they are still getting their monthly payment, no matter what. I will bring this up to the BBB, NJ Dept of Consumer Affairs, and every possible route. Just look around the web for reviews and so many people are complaining about Sunnova and their complete last of customer care, yet they are still able to operate. Avoid them at all costs, just walk away.

Sep 29, 2020

Hello Andy Tydeman, thanks for bringing this to our attention. One of our agents will contact you soon to help get this issue resolved. ^TR

Elizabeth Donadio

September 22nd, 2020 Severn, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our solar panels were installed on July 8th, but apparently the roof was not evaluated very well, because they were unable to install the amount of panels they had originally decided . They finally decided on putting the additional panels in another location that doesn't get quite as much sun. On top of that, the emergency shut-off was not working when the inspector came out and was not fixed until 2 1/2 months later. Very dissapointed that it took so long to fix since now, late September, the days are getting shorter and less energy is being stored.

Sep 23, 2020

Hello Elizabeth, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll look into this issue right away and have one of our agents reach out to you to help get this resolved. Thank you. ^JD

Adriane Morris

September 16th, 2020 Carlsbad, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We just installed solar panels for the first time, Sunnova made the process very easy, they provided all the information we needed to make an informed decision. The installation was quick and the installers were very professional and did a great job.

Sep 17, 2020

Good afternoon Adriane, thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family! ^MP

JBerg01

September 16th, 2020 Irvine, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Update: Problem has been resolved. I am extremely dissatisfied with this company. We are trying to refinance our house and Sunnova is holding us hostage. They are trying to charge us $300 in order to re-file a UCC-1. They first told us that fee was what the county charges. Then they backtracked and said it was a combo of county fees and their fee to "process". Process what? A document that doesn't benefit me in any way and no where in my agreement with them is listed or mentioned. We asked them to waive the fee and said we would pay any county fees associated with it and they denied our request. We also asked them to provide a breakdown of how much of the $300 is for the county and how much is for them. Again, denied. If they expect their customers to pay ridiculous fees for no reason, they should put in their agreements. Which they didn't. $300 seems like a small amount to lose in order to maintain a good relationship with a long-term customer. If this is how Sunnova treats their customers, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Sep 17, 2020

Thank you for reaching out, JBerg01. I see that we have already reached out to you regarding this issue. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you. ^JD

Ryan

September 14th, 2020 Irvine, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After customer service contacted me and helped me work through my case, I am happy with the outcome. They were patient, listened to what I had to say, and proposed a satisfactory solution. Thank you to them, for their help in my matter.

Sep 14, 2020

Good afternoon Ryan, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. We do appreciate your business and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please send us an email to [email protected] we are here to help. One of our Resolution Specialists will contact you shortly.^MP

jim ogilvie

September 8th, 2020 Sewell, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they were always there ready to answer any and all questions.

Sep 08, 2020

Good afternoon Jim, Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

Annettn

September 4th, 2020 Tucson, AZ

The people at Sunnova was very professional and helpful.

Sep 04, 2020

Good morning Annettn, Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^IS

Dennis Lafontaine

September 4th, 2020 East Granby, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible to deal with. Tree damaged roof and left a whole . Company refusing to remove pannels so I can fix roof ....it has been 29 days . Everything at a standstill. DMV is a far better experience.

Sep 04, 2020

Hello Dennis Lafontaine, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. We do appreciate your business and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please send us an email to [email protected] we are here to help. One of our Resolution Specialists will contact you shortly.^IS

CMarie Elder Jordan Portillo

September 4th, 2020 Kapolei, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed up in October 2019. Waited to January 2020 for install where I was pressured to add panels. I still don't have solar power Sept 2020. There's been @50 wrong contract updates from them delaying my service. I can't recommend them.

Sep 04, 2020

Hello CMarie Elder Jordan Portillo, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number at [email protected] We'll reach out to you right away to help get this issue resolved.^IS

Cesar

September 2nd, 2020 Pepperell, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

terrible service! always late, always wrong, information don't match... really bad :(

Sep 03, 2020

Good afternoon Cesar, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. We do appreciate your business and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please send us an email to [email protected] we are here to help. One of our Resolution Specialists will contact you shortly. We can only improve by knowing what our areas of opportunity are for improvement. Thank you ^MP

mike ternowchek

September 2nd, 2020 Coventry, CT

The call I made to Sunnova was great the person who I talked with walked me true all the information to set me up. I hope all my contact with Sunnova will be like this.

Sep 02, 2020

Good morning Mike, Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

David corporan

August 31st, 2020 Warwick, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys were professional and quick. This process was harmless and worth it

Sep 01, 2020

Hello David Corporan! We work hard to make sure you understand every step of the process. Thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving powerhouses. Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^IS

Daniel&Lynn

August 31st, 2020 Simpsonville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

How can we all not think about our children’s future? If we all don’t try and lessen our carbon footprint our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will not have clean air and the same pristine earth we had growing up. Solar is a no brainer. Reduces my footprint lowers my bill and increases home value. Sunnova has been an amazing company. From start to finish. Thanks to all from corporate to installers. Top notch job!

Aug 31, 2020

Good afternoon Daniel&Lynn, Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

Hector & Rosa

August 24th, 2020 Cedar Grove, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the service we are getting is terrible the trinity solar salesman told me that our bill we be only $41.00 dollars a month from January to August our bills are $488.00 , $575.00, $673.00 this is a joke our bills have triple after they install this ripoff solar panels. we will not recommend trinity or sunnova solar to my worst enemy. both of this company do not give a straight answer do not solve your problem. we were told by PSE&G that this panel are not generating enough energy to of set our bills. people do your research before you do business with both is this company.

Aug 24, 2020

Hello Hector & Rosa, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll reach out to you right away to help get this issue resolved?^JD

Stacey Bradley

August 22nd, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My solar bill is high. My electric bill is just as high as befor. I call they send power bills fir a year. Say oo ya you are good. B.s. i had 29 yes 29 panels. They took 2 panels off. They deny they did. Still say i have 29 panels. The customer service sucks. You cant get anybody to come service the product. Worst mistake of my life. I pay 180.+ and over 150+ per month in elect. No good. Wish i could get rid of this lame company. They dont ever help or ever try to help when you require information. Sunnova u suck

Aug 24, 2020

Hello Stacey, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about you high electric bills. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you. ^JD

William coco

August 20th, 2020 Bellmawr, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It took awhile for PSEG to hook it up. Now let’s see the rewards.

Aug 21, 2020

Thank you for the note, William. Welcome to the Sunnova family!^JD

dennis berube

August 19th, 2020 Bridgeport, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When our sales representative made there presentation we were told that if our roof needed to be replaced the cost would be 500.00 to remove and reinstall panels. However we are trying to sell our home and I reached out to our installer and was told the cost would be over 7000.00 to remove and replace. Unfortunately we did not have the 500.00 cost on paper. With that said I would of never agreed to install them. Also communication with a Sunova person is very difficult. We received a quote of 15,000 to move panels to our new home. How ridiculous!!!. Now it is a process to get new homeowner to qualify. Such a deal breaker when it comes to selling your home

Aug 20, 2020

Good afternoon Dennis Berube, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you^MP

cheryl newland

August 17th, 2020 Naugatuck, CT

I love my solar energy!!! Sunnova has been a great company to work with! Their sales representative was very informative and not at all pushy. He easily explained and showed me the benefits of going solar. Between signing on and the installation, I would get periodic updates on the progress. The installers were great too.

Aug 18, 2020

Hello Cheryl, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family!^JD

Boniface Egbodion

August 14th, 2020 Bridgeport, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Sunnova experience has been good. The system function very well and I must say it is quite enjoyable. I like it and I encourage anyone to go for it. You will be happy you did so.

Aug 17, 2020

Good afternoon Boniface Egbosion, Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

Allen Bachman

August 14th, 2020 Clementon, NJ

I thought it was better. Twice I have requested from you of how I can monitor my systems energy production and have yet too receive a response.

Aug 14, 2020

Hello Allen Bachman, thanks for bringing this to out attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you^IS

Yvette Caban

August 14th, 2020 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The work done was excellent . Cleaned up after themselves. I rave to everyone about my savings.best decision ever.

Aug 14, 2020

Hello Yvette Caban, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback.Welcome to the Sunnova Family^IS

djg

August 13th, 2020 Randolph, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service is terrible System was down all of June and July .Now system not at full operation, they set up service call for end of August. Last time it took 2 weeks for parts ,and they did not get it right , now looking at sometime in Sept. to maybe have a working system. But they still took their payments. So I had to pay them as well as the electric co. So extra cost to me of at lest $700. may be time to see a lawyer. Update; system working some, still not at level it was rep who was gong to make everything right has not been in contact since 8/20 When call he is out, have call 3 times gotten nowhere ,called customer service they will pass word along. How is this co. still in business

Aug 13, 2020

Good morning Djg, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. We do appreciate your business and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please send us an email to [email protected] we are here to help. One of our Resolution Specialists will contact you shortly. We can only improve by knowing what our areas of opportunity are for improvement. Thank you ^IS

Carlos Casana

August 12th, 2020 San Diego, CA

Very nice people working for this company. Friendly and professional. They installed my solar system really quick and it started producing right away. The installation was done really good , it is barely noticeable from the ground and it looks well done . I already saw savings in mi electric bill. It was the right decision. Thanks a lot.

Aug 13, 2020

Hello Carlos Casana, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback.^IS

Michael Mears

August 12th, 2020 Fairfield, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very simple process, installation was very professional. Unlike spending a lot of money upfront where the pay off is 10 -20 years in the future, we immediately saw massive savings in our electric bill, with out an upfront cost or hassles. In addition, with the recent jump in electric rates, our bill stayed the same. - ($0). The service allows you to see how much power your array is generated daily. Very happy with the customer service, the power producing solar panels and my new electric bill. My wife and I highly recommend this service.

Aug 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your story Michael! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! ^IS

SEB

August 11th, 2020 Walnutport, PA

We've been wanting to go solar for a while. Being able to do this at no cost for installation was awesome. Dustin made the whole process easy despite the pandemic. It's great to be saving money and doing our part for the environment.

Aug 12, 2020

Thank you! We aim to provide the best customer experience, and we are constantly working to make our installation process as hassle-free as possible. Welcome to the Sunnova family!^JD

Kenneth Kubo

August 10th, 2020 Victorville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. Dominic is a great asset.

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you for the note, Kenneth. Welcome to the Sunnova family!^JD

kwjacq

August 6th, 2020 Yuma, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is the worst! What a joke! The person can hardly speak english making it even more difficult when calling in. After three calls to address my issue over three months with no results I asked to talk to a supervisor. Was told they would call back as soon as I got of the line with the representative I was talking with. No call back was made to me. Good luck if you ever have any issues that need to be resolved.

Aug 07, 2020

Hello Mr. Jacques, thanks for bringing this to our attention. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you.^JD

Candita Ramos-Montes

August 6th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY

Unfortunately because of the pandemic the process took longer than expected but Sunnova has been nothing but professionals.

Aug 06, 2020

Hello Candita, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family!^JD

Craig Folk

August 5th, 2020 Birdsboro, PA

In the first five days of having my solar turned on i had one day that i produced look forward to the months to come.

Thank you for the note, Craig. Welcome to the Sunnova family!^JD

donna Blackburn

August 5th, 2020 Hyannis, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From Tyler M's introducing us to the advantages of today's solar energy to the day of panel installation, everyone on the team worked efficiently and with good humor.

Thank you for the note, Donna. Welcome to the Sunnova family!^JD

Michael Deno

August 4th, 2020 San Diego, CA

No cost for the installation of solar system and courtesy of installers. Least liked was the waiting time between installation and activation approximately two months.

Aug 06, 2020

Thank you for sharing your story Michael! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence!^JD

Gopal Dasari

July 31st, 2020 Concord, CA

Whole documentation and communication process was excellent! Great work and I am very satisfied with the services so far.

Aug 03, 2020

Gopal, thank you for the kind words. We are excited that you're happy with your new solar system!^JD

Manuel Dos Santos

July 30th, 2020 Brockton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The monthly bill is nice 100 compared to 300 or 200 is key. I recommend it the best company!👍

Jul 30, 2020

Manuel, thank you for the kind words. We are excited that you're happy with your new solar system!^JD

Gwendolyn Holm

July 29th, 2020 Oceanside, CA

Things went quickly and smoothly from our decision to go with solar from Sunnova to the end - we're generating power. Very conscientious customer service from initial sales person to project management team and those handling paperwork electronically. I was pleasantly surprised and amazed.

Jul 29, 2020

Hello Gwendolyn, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback. ^JD

Bonnie Perrine

July 28th, 2020 Atlantic Highlands, NJ

My experience with Sunniva was entirely favorable. The salesman was very knowledgeable and personable. All inspections were done in a timely manner as was the installation. Everyone that I spoke to or had at my home were polite and friendly. This made for a very pleasant and efficient experience.

Jul 29, 2020

Hello Bonnie, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback.^JD

James Mcelrath

July 28th, 2020 Duncannon, PA

Great company to do business with! Excellent communication!

Jul 29, 2020

Mr. Mcelrath, thank you for the kind words. We are excited that you're happy with your new solar system!^JD

Donald E Geoffroy

July 22nd, 2020 Chelmsford, MA

Working with the Sunnova team was an easy process start to finish. Initial discussions with the Sales Rep. was very informative and low pressure with all questions answered. Our project Coordinator was great and provide excellent ongoing communications on status of our installation schedule and next steps. On the day of the install, the crew was fabulous in their approach and took the time to go over their plans to ensure that I was OK with the placement of the equipment on the house. The installation went as planned and the finished product looks great. The neighbors have taken notice and are impressed by how the panels and other components look on our house. I would highly recommend Sunnova for Solar energy. Simply great! BTW, I think everyone needs to seriously consider Solar energy, as we all need to do our part to ensure for a better future for the planet. Go Solar with Sunnova, you won't be disappointed.

Jul 22, 2020

Hello Donald E Geoffroy, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^OA

Amy Handley

July 22nd, 2020 Fort Worth, TX

Everything i have been promised has be delivered and EVERYONE I have worked with , or came to my home were wonderful!!!

Jul 22, 2020

Hello Amy Handley, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family! Thank you^OA

Noreen

July 21st, 2020 Madison, CT

We are new to Sunnova and I had a question regarding my bill. Eliza answered my concerns and was very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Sunnova

Jul 22, 2020

Hello Noreen , thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. Welcome to our Sunnova Family!OA

jill benson

July 20th, 2020 South Plainfield, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Most professional and courteous staff. They’re thoughtful, take their time to thoroughly answer every question you have. They take pride in their work and ultimately this is a service that benefits the customer. I should’ve had panels installed sooner.

Jul 20, 2020

Thank you for your note, Jill. We work hard to make sure you understand every part of the installation and service process. Thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy saving power houses!^JD

Maissa

July 19th, 2020 East Brunswick, NJ

As I said before this is the best solar company in so many ways like services, employees and representatives. I recommend every one wants to go with this company if you are looking for a solar company. I got sunnova panels over a year ago and since then I had no issues at all. So everyone take my advice and sign up with sunnova.

Jul 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing you story Malissa! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! ^JD

TG105

July 19th, 2020 North Dartmouth, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Trinity Solar is great to work with especially salesman named Kyle. Sunnova was uncooperative when we tried to cancel & their customer service was rude/terrible.

Jul 20, 2020

Hello Jillian, thank you for reaching out. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with the cancellation. One of our agents will reach out to you to discuss the conversation that took place. Thank you. ^JD

Bill Frederick

July 17th, 2020 Cape May, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My solar panels have been operating since October 2018. . Everything was fine till my system stopped working on May 15,2020. It was determined the solar inverter was bad and was told it would take approximately 7 days to replace 4 weeks later Sunnova shows up for install only to find out they had the WRONG PART!!!! Well now here we are July 17 Sunnova says the parts are in BUT they can’t fix till July 30th . THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!! And also Sunnova DOES NOT return phone calls and there is NEVER a supervisor available . Sunnova rates a 0

Jul 20, 2020

Thank you for reaching out, Mr. Frederick. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with your system. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to help get this issue resolved. Thank you.^JD