Sunnova

9.8

LAST UPDATED: July 10th, 2024

Since 2012, Sunnova has been providing solar power and energy storage to residents and business owners across the country.

The company offers a solar industry-leading 25-year service commitment on all solar panel installations, and that is inclusive of roof penetrations.

Furthermore, the Sunnova Adaptive Home™ solution integrates smart technology into the solar installation by optimizing energy sources for the unique energy needs of the homeowner.

Sunnova offers a number of attractive financing and ownership models, but conditions do apply.

Read on for a comprehensive look at what Sunnova has to offer: what customers are saying, where it excels, how it can improve, and what prospective customers can expect overall.

The Good

• Robust 25-Year Warranty
  • Diverse Energy Solutions
  • Flexible Financing and Ownership Models
  • Proven Longevity in the Industry
  • Overall Positive Customer Sentiment
  • Helpful Moving Options
  • Wide State Availability

Robust 25-Year Warranty

Sunnova offers an above-average 25-year warranty that covers various aspects of solar systems, including roof penetration and a production guarantee. This comprehensive warranty showcases the company's commitment to standing behind its products and services for the long term. (For context, many solar companies offer only a 10–12 year workmanship warranty covering roof damages.)

Sunnova's comprehensive monitoring services, available 24/7, allow customers to track their system's performance and energy production. The integration of production data and easy account management through an online portal ensures that homeowners can effectively manage their solar systems and utilize warranty coverage if needed.

Diverse Energy Solutions

Beyond solar power, Sunnova extends its offerings to include battery storage, electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, and the Sunnova Adaptive Home™ concept. The company's innovative approach enables customers to harness the power of solar energy for both their homes and EVs, further enhancing their sustainability efforts.

Flexible Financing and Ownership Models

Sunnova provides customers with a trio of financing options: Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), equipment lease, or financing with low Annual Percentage Rates (APRs).

A PPA requires customers to pay for the energy produced by the system at a flat monthly price. With the standard lease option, the customer essentially rents the panels from Sunnova. With both PPAs and equipment leases, Sunnova retains ownership of the equipment, allowing customers to benefit from clean energy without the upfront costs of equipment ownership.

The company's financing option gives homeowners the opportunity to purchase a system without any upfront costs and pay a fixed amount each month for a 25-year term, which is substantially less than the average electric bill. At the end of the term, the customer will fully own the solar power system.

Proven Longevity in the Industry

Having been founded in 2012 and successfully surpassing the 10-year mark, Sunnova's longevity underscores its stability and experience in the solar industry. In general, company longevity often translates into the ability to navigate the ever-changing landscape of renewable energy while relying on reputational strengths.

Overall Positive Customer Sentiment

Sunnova garners an overwhelmingly positive sentiment from its customer base, a testament to its commitment to excellent customer service and efficiency. While a few negative reviews exist, the company's proactive response to these concerns demonstrates a dedication to resolving issues and utilizing feedback to improve its processes.

Helpful Moving Options

If a customer within Sunnova's residential solar market decides to move while under contract, Sunnova offers a number of options. The customer can do one of the following:

1. Transfer the service agreement over to the new owner,
  2. Pre-pay the remainder of the contract and transfer it to the new owner, or
  3. Move the system to a new address.

This is especially beneficial for homeowners who are less permanent.

Wide State Availability

Not only does Sunnova install quality panels, but the solar company also provides backup battery storage in the event of a power outage in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas.

The company's renewable energy services are also available in the Virgin Islands.

The Bad

• Long Contract Terms
  • No Buyout Option for Leases

Long Contract Terms

Sunnova requires a 25-year service agreement, which is higher than the average 20-year agreement employed by most other solar energy companies. While this can still lead toward a path to ownership, longer-termed solar loans are often accompanied by relatively higher interest rates. Customers should get in touch with a Sunnova employee for specific terms and conditions prior to signing a contract.

Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a production guarantee for the PPA option, which can be detrimental if the system isn't producing as much as it should be during the length of the contract.

No Buyout Option For Leases

The company's lease options do not include a buyout option for the Sunnova customer, which creates a disadvantage for those who may need to move while under contract.

The Bottom Line

Sunnova has a simple mission: provide competitive solar solutions across several states.  and offers a variety of financing options, including a cash purchase, a solar lease, or a PPA.

From flexible financing options to a strong customer service ethos, the company strives to make solar power accessible and hassle-free. The inclusion of diverse energy solutions, comprehensive warranties, and monitoring services further solidify Sunnova's position as a contender in the solar industry.

While it's essential to consider factors such as ownership models and the varying nature of customer feedback, Sunnova's commitment to innovation and sustainability makes it a promising option for those looking to embrace clean energy solutions and reduce their environmental impact.

As with any significant decision, prospective customers are encouraged to research thoroughly and consult with solar professionals to ensure the best fit for their specific needs. You’ll find nearly 3,000 Sunnova reviews below.

View Best Solar Companies

bookmark

Featured Review

Liza Pereira Deltona, FL

We had many companies come to our house and try to sell us solar panels one even tried to rent solar panels to us but they were not within our budget. Sunova is the only one who offered us exactly what we needed. We are pre-senior citizens and are looking at a fixed budget in which we needed solar panels in order to make sure that our quality of life is not compromised because of the soaring electric rates. So nova offered us a budget based rental of solar panels in which they maintain them for us which is another plus and fits within our budget. We were concerned about any maintenance and repairs that might occur but that worry is completely gone. They are solely responsible for whatever happens to the Panels that is beyond our control. This is the best program out there. As a mathematician the math adds up. I read the entire 32 pages of the contract and everything seemed legitimately good.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Liza Pereira, we are excited that to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to Solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feed back. ^JD

Mar. 24th, 2020

Yvette Castro Puerto Rico

Customer Review Video

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Yvette! Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you've chosen to go solar and join us on our mission to Power Energy Independence™. Your decision is a testament to your commitment to a sustainable future, and we're honored to be part of your solar journey. Thank you for choosing Sunnova!

Jun. 25th, 2024

Laura Jackson

From start to finish, this was a great company to work with. I was a bit hesitant going solar, because I didn't know much about how the whole operation worked. They were always willing to explain my questions and taught me a lot to make me confident.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Laura, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We work hard to make sure you understand every part of our process, and we're pleased our efforts are reflected in your experience. Welcome aboard!

James Van der Veen

Sunnova is an eye-opening company in the residential solar business from the very moment that we sat down with our Rep Ignacio. Forget about buying for cash or financing for 25 years, we are leasing our system for the price of our average electric bill for the past 4 months. Fortunatley for us, the months were winter time months and we live in South Florida where we don't use our air conditioning much as the weather is very nice. It is open windows and doors for homes in this area. Ignacio explained to us the benefits of leasing a solar system, and the biggest benefit of all is that there is no investment in your solar system. And, if something goes wrong, Sunnova will be out to your home to fix whatever is wrong ASAP, because the only way they can make money on this system, is to have it producing more power than we need, so they can sell it back to our electric utility company. They even had to add a panel to our system, as it was not producing enough power to enable Sunnova to sell back to the Utility. And, if there is any issue like the addition of a panel, Sunnova is the responsible party to eliminate the issue. I really support and like this company!!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello James, thank you for your five-star review. We appreciate your feedback! We hope our services keep exceeding your expectations. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family!

Jamie Cookson

We have partnered with Sunnova twice now because when we moved to a different house that did not have solar we knew what we were missing and it was a no brainer to seek them out again for solar panels. Absolutely no regrets, and would 100% do it again at both locations if I had to.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Jaime. Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you've chosen to go solar and join us on our mission to Power Energy Independence™. Your decision is a testament to your commitment to a sustainable future, and we're honored to be part of your solar journey.

T. Geering

Everyone I dealt with, both for getting a new roof and the solar panels, was pleasant and efficient. I am so grateful to Leo B for making all the arrangements for everything from financing to permitting to installation to inspection. I couldn’t have done it myself but I surely needed a replacement for my nearly 30-year-old roof. My sincere thanks to everyone who participated in the process. I will certainly refer others to your company.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello T.Geering, we are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family!

Michael Marchese Jr

I was impressed with both sales representative’s Juan and Deymar! Now it seems that they haven’t been able to help me put the APP on my phone and complete all the items I was promised for signing up for your service. The install team was very efficient, FPL took a while to make the final connection to the power grid. I sent a message to Juan and am awaiting a response and his arrival to my home.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Michael! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Jess Barber

Made the entire process for getting solar panels very easy, I just needed to be home on certain days to let people in the house to do the work. They did all of the contacting with the city and my energy company, as well as pulling the permits. Even getting the quote was a simple process, they pulled all the information they needed from the city, including how old my roof was because I wasn't sure, and showed up with a small presentation to discuss the kind of savings I could see. We just got our panels turned on, it took a little bit of time since it's a long process going through the city and our energy company, but it was easy

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Jess! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

B. Robertson

Making the decision to install solar panels on my home has been a transformative experience with numerous positive impacts. Here are some of the key ways in which going solar has enriched my life: One of the most immediate and noticeable impacts has been the reduction in my monthly energy bills. By generating my own electricity, I have significantly decreased my reliance on the grid, leading to substantial savings. Over time, these savings will more than offset the initial investment in the solar panel system, providing long-term financial benefits. Switching to solar energy has allowed me to make a tangible contribution to reducing my carbon footprint. Knowing that my home is powered by clean, renewable energy gives me a profound sense of satisfaction. It's rewarding to be part of a movement that is actively working towards a more sustainable future. The installation of solar panels has also increased the value of my property. Homes with solar energy systems are often more attractive to buyers due to the potential for lower energy costs and the eco-friendly benefits. This added value is a significant financial advantage. By generating my own electricity, I have gained a sense of energy independence. I am less vulnerable to fluctuations in energy prices and potential power outages. This reliability and self-sufficiency provide peace of mind, especially during peak demand periods or unforeseen grid disruptions.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, B.! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Jennifer Reppond

We installed our solar panels in 2020. Our panels have not given us a day's trouble. And Sunnova is on top of watching for outages, issues with the panel or equipment. Most times they contact us to let us know there is an issue before we even realize there is a problem. They handle everything when it comes to maintenance. But, we have not had that much trouble with our system, so we rarely need them to fix things. Our sales rep was (is) amazing. We still call on him with questions. We purchased our batteries in 2022, prior to that our overages were sold back to the grid for credits. But now, our batteries are charged up by around 9AM most mornings, and then our house runs completely on solar during the day. The batteries kick in at dark, and even in the hot Texas summer, we rarely ran out of battery power. Another great feature is that we have a storm watch. When severe weather is about 100 miles from us and coming in, our battery system automatically begins to charge itself so that when the storm hits, our batteries are at 100% capacity. We love having gone solar. And, if we move, we will invest in it again.

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Jennifer! Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your journey with us. We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Michael Bails

Getting solar was very easy and everything went just as they promised. Adding a battery after has taken a very long time and I have had issues with the subcontractor they used to get the system installed. What should of been 2 days at most turned into 4 days of making sure someone was here to wait for them and I am still waiting for them to get the final approval to turn the batteries on as they did not file the paperwork correctly and this has delayed things at least a week and a half and still counting. Sunnova is a great company, but be careful of the subcontractor as they are not all the same.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Michael. We genuinely appreciate your feedback, as it helps us identify areas for improvement. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Thank you for choosing Sunnova!

RM

I was originally was approved for a loan through Sunnova, but the company that offered solar most likely did something wrong as they have been known to do, so I had to get a loan elsewhere. With that being said, Sunnova had great coverage for solar beyond what Green Day Power ended up giving me. Somewhere along the line Sunnova contacted me for maintenance, so I think Generac assigned Sunnova to maintain my system from now on. No one could give me an answer. But I do know GDP never freely offered to come by and look at my system other than the multiple times I reported problems. Sunnova did freely contact me for a check up and found some problems that weren’t fixed by GDP when that should have been fixed months ago. So I’m glad Sunnova stepped in.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Thank you for choosing Sunnova!

Janet S

I moved into a new build home that had Solar Panels from Sunova. I was apprehensive to sign a rental contract since I had not had solar at any other home. Having Solar is the best thing that has happened to my home ownership. Sunova has been an excellent company to work with. They are so professional and have checked in to make sure it reduces my bill to their satisfaction and I was happy with the system. By the experiences I have had working with them I fully trust they will be available if needed. The reduction in my bills is incredible. The system looks organized and neat. All of my uneasiness or concern over solar is gone and I am now a firm believer thanks to Sunova and their associates.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Janet. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Jason Reagan

My solar system was having issues generating power. Sonova came out and took care of it. Communicated well on their arrival time and repair date. Did a great job.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Jason, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is to provide world-class customer service, and we're pleased our efforts are reflected in your experience. Thank you for choosing Sunnova!

Cathy Ladrido

Everyone we spoke with were knowledgeable, courteous and confident of the product and company. They are rated in the 5 top companies in Las Vegas. Top of the line products.

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Cathy. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Jul. 10th, 2024

Bobby Ross

It took a lot longer than expected. Initially communication was aweful and very slow, if I got communication at all. I was able to get an agent who cared and took personal responsibility for ensuring I got the information I needed. The production of the solar is less than I was expecting and I still have to pay an electric bill to RI energy, which I was hoping to eliminate.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Bobby. We genuinely appreciate your feedback, as it helps us identify areas where we can improve. We look forward to providing you with the customer service you deserve. Thank you for choosing Sunnova!

Russell Leonard

Your employee who came to assess and fix the problem was knowledgeable and thorough, and stayed until the issue was fixed, though it meant a late evening drive back to Knoxville.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Russell, our goal is to provide world-class customer service, and we're glad to hear that your experience has been nothing short of exceptional thus far. Thank you for choosing Sunnova!

Jul. 10th, 2024

Christopher Deutsch

I was treated like a member of the family by every member of the staff. Every visit was pleasant. Everyone was patient and forthcoming with answering all my questions. Cannot recommend them enough if you are considering solar

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Christopher Deutsch, we are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family!

David De Leon Defendini

am very satisfied No,am very satisfied and pleased and I recommend it to all my friends, family and neighbors and they are very responsible with the guarantees thank you satisfied and pleased and I recommend it to all my friends, family and neighbors and they are very responsible With the guarantee, thank you for all the attention you provide.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello David De Leon Defendini, we are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family!

Jennifer Herring

Our installer Noah made this happen. The city and Ameren had him scrambling for 2 months. If it wasn't for him answering questions and keeping us informed, we would have scrapped solar after the first month of back and forth. So the 5 stars are for him!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Jennifer. Thank you for the 5-star rating! We're here to support you every step of the way!

Jul. 2nd, 2024

Barbara Prata Dearth

Sunnova is a great company to do business with. I have never had a problem with them in the 5 yrs I have been with them. IWhen they say they will do something, they do it. I really believe they care about the environment, that is important to me.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Barbara, thank you for your message. We're glad to hear that your experience has been nothing short of exceptional thus far. Thank you for choosing Sunnova!

Kathy Thomas

My husband and I both felt strongly about helping the environment so that made our decision to go solar easier. I feel Sunnova is an honest company and they didn't promise us anything outlandish that they couldn't deliver on. Our electric bill is much lower than it was and we receive many bills with a zero balance due.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Kathy! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Faith Walter

I’m new with Sunnova but so far I’m satisfied with my solar and the customer service makes it easier to like my decision. Thank you for making it easier to understand what’s happening with the solar …..thank you to my sales rep Jonathan m. for explaining things in an easy understandable way …,,so we’ll see where this all takes me …so far so good.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Faith! Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your journey with us. We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Mike Hommel

When our original solar installer failed us, not communicating for months at a time, we contacted Generac to get us a replacement. They sent out Sunnova within 2 days, to meet our very tight schedule, and Sunnova was able to fully diagnose our system that day and replace multiple parts. This after over a year of lies and lack of communication from our previous company was an incredibly impressive showing of competence and dedication.

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Mike! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Thank you for choosing Sunnova!

R Ramsey

I have two teenagers in the house and I also charge my Tesla and without solar I was feeling the weight of my monthly utilities. I love saving on my monthly energy costs with solar now! Plus I am producing excess power for others and getting a credit on my monthly electric bill! I’m so happy I made the switch to solar and have such a reputable company to use!

Jun. 6th, 2024

Dee Caldwell

We wanted a solar company that was not going to disappear in a few years, but was also not so large that they lost site of the customer. Glad we found Sunnova. Every person we have been spoken with from Sales to Installers have been extremely pleasant and helpful. They went out of their way to be sure the needs of an elderly family member were always met. Every question we have had has been respectfully answered. I would most definitely recommend going solar and using Sunnova.

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Dee. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're thrilled to have you with us. At Sunnova, we strive to make the switch to solar a smooth and hassle-free journey, and it's fantastic to hear that your experience aligns with our commitment. We're here to ensure your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Ray Johnson

The solar panels installed on my roof for me are great. However, it is important that the electricity company does have a solar buy back plan and it would be good if Sunnova would review and then advise their customers that there is a cheaper option. The first electricity company that I was with had a solar buy back plan and then they stopped it after about a year. I then transferred to Chariot Energy to their 3 year solar plan and now i am a happy camper.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Ray! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Feel free to contact our customer service regarding your inquiry at (866)786-6682 or at customerservice@sunnova.com. We look forward to helping you!

Jun. 7th, 2024

Bob Kolar

Sunnova and Pinnacle Roofing are the perfect team. The comfort of working with reputable businesses like these make the decision to “go solar” worry-free.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Bob! We appreciate your review. We strive to make the switch to solar a smooth journey & it's fantastic to hear that your experience aligns with our commitment. Thank you for the positive feedback.

RD

You do not know how to size solar arrays, you sell through third parties who rip customers off, you do not review designs to appropriate standards with third party or internally, your customer service is pointless and does not answer emails because it is over seas and they do nothing but canned responses, and your sale support team especially Irene C does not answer customer questions for weeks and does not follow up, and your workflow to get permission to operate is completely broken. I lost weeks of money income from the panel not being operational, I was charged for the array before it was functional. I had to follow up many times over a period of 7 days to get my system enabled after receiving the permission to operate including going through your online support, emailing my supposed support rep Irene which was the worst support I have received in my life to turn the system on in which I had to do in the end because your company isn’t competent enough to schedule someone to do your contracted work. This is the worst experience I’ve had with any company ever. You should be ashamed of what you have built and how you treat people. You are actively scamming people and covering it up with terrible customer service. Even your own people do not buy your product. They have told me so.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely apologize for the experience you've had. Feel free to contact our customer service at (866)786-6682 or at customerservice@sunnova.com with your system ID to obtain assistance. We look forward to helping you!

venkata brahmaji dhavileswarapu naga

Sunnova provides top quality Solar Panels and had no issues so far. Sunnova also has excellent Customer service.Sunnova app is also easy to navigate and provides excellent info about the energy generated time to time.

Jul. 2nd, 2024

Mark Bolden

The communication. They kept me informed every step of the process. I’m very interested in the referral program and will definitely let my neighbors and friends know who to trust.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Mark. Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you've chosen to go solar and join us on our mission to Power Energy Independence™. Your decision is a testament to your commitment to a sustainable future, and we're honored to be part of your solar journey. Thank you for choosing Sunnova!

Grace Marie Bohn

system is great - but it took a long time to fix the problem and did not get any reimbursement for paying double for a couple months, paying my electric company and sunnova at the same time. My electric bill was over $100. and my Sunova payment was over $100. Not a good situation.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Grace! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Tynelle Aiwohi

Sunnova employees have been very helpful and friendly. Always willing to explain until I understood whatever I asked. Never gave an impression of irritation like other companies. Employees here are great!!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Tynelle! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Joann Prushinski

The company was wonderful to work with from the first visit to plan to the installation to the completed work. Customer service and sales quickly responded to any questions and explained the steps in the process in an easy-to-understand way.

1 month ago Edited June 18, 2024

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Joann! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Thomas Diveley

We have not had any problems, or issues with the system since it was installed, in addition, there have been some power outages in our area over the past year, we never even knew the power was out!! Now that is why we are very happy with the system.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Thomas. Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you've chosen to go solar and join us on our mission to Power Energy Independence™. Your decision is a testament to your commitment to a sustainable future, and we're honored to be part of your solar journey.

Walter Myers

I was impressed by the efficiency and speed of installation of the solar panels and the way that we were constantly kept informed of the progress of the project. I also like the app that shows me in real time how much electricity our panels are producing and the impact on lowering carbon emissions.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Walter! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Richie Miller

The company is awesome and Shane Lewis is the best As far as a salesman is concerned, and as far as staying on top of things, until this is done those type of people Are far few, and in between he is a keeper again I gave him two thumbs up And your company

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Richie! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

M Veebs

Level of service has been great. Has met expectations. They have been helpful with questions and patient with repetitive questions and making sure we understand the process. Everyone has been very friendly and great to work with. Process has been smooth and not overwhelming.

Susan

So far Sunnova from first contact with Frank through installation has been great. Our first electric bill so far has been extremely low. It seems like everything is working the way it was explained. We’ve only had it for almost two months. Hopefully it continues to work out.

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Susan. Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your journey with us. We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Martha Brown

The agency staff is very professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. The staff explained everything in detail no hidden cost. The cost of the generator and labor was affordable and quick approved. Thank you Sunnova for all that your representatives has done for my family, your services were outstanding and gratefully appreciated.

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Martha! Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

TERRI POE

This company has been in business for a long time there are many good reviews. I like that I did not have to put money upfront. They are taking care of everything including talking to HOA getting paperwork done. So far the process has been extremely easy.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Terri. Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you've chosen to go solar and join us on our mission to Power Energy Independence™. Your decision is a testament to your commitment to a sustainable future, and we're honored to be part of your solar journey.

Susan Templeton

Fabulous staff, who spent 3 hours talking with my husband and I about every aspect of a solar system and how it works, as well as answered all our questions in understandable terms. Even calling Sunnova, the employees were personable and readily answered questions, giving me an email to sent questions at any time or day.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for your five-star review Susan, we appreciate your feedback! We hope our services keep exceeding your expectations.

Jun. 6th, 2024

Kenny Ricks

While working with the sales rep he was very helpful and prompt with answers when I had questions concerning the solar system. Once I decided to purchase the system the process to purchase went very smoothly. I was notified on the progress of permitting; parts being ordered. delivered and estimated installation date.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Kenny. Thank you for your positive review! We take great pride in providing you with a comprehensive understanding of our process. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Diana Sandoval

My experience with Sunnova has been great. All employees I’ve spoken to have been polite and knowledgeable. I can’t wait until my panels are installed so I can start saving! Sunnova is so much more affordable than what my regular electric bill is.

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Diana! Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Michael Heisler

Sonova went in with ease. The guy who installed it was the one who provided us with all the accurate information and the wary free install. We had a small leak and he came out to address the leak immediately. 10 out of 10 will recommend to family and friends. Will also recommend to anyone who asks.

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Michael. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Rick Martin

Professional, courteous,& efficient installers, accessable customer service.When the sun is shining, my system allows me to only be in the neighborhood of 30% grid dependent.Definitely allows for better predictably in regards to my energy costs.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Rick! Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you've chosen to go solar and join us on our mission to Power Energy Independence™. Your decision is a testament to your commitment to a sustainable future, and we're honored to be part of your solar journey.

Patricia Ferenz

It has been over a year since installation. I have not had any issues with my roof, the panels, customer service or billing. The only problem is that during the winter, the snow will come off in sheets which could be a problem. I think I will need to get something like snow guards installed.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Patricia. Thank you for your 5-star review! Feel free to contact our customer service at (866)786-6682 or at customerservice@sunnova.com with your system ID regarding the issue mentioned.

Deborah Niles

We were approached about solar last year. Very interesting. The salespeople are sweet, I have spoken to a few people, but problems have been resolved, things happened quickly on their end. They're open about time frame and knowledgesble.

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Deborah. Thank you for your positive review! We take great pride in providing you with a comprehensive understanding of our process. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Jun. 17th, 2024

Nick Hill

I’ve had my solar panels now for 4 years & we are very happy. My only regret is not adding more at the time of purchase to account for future needs. But when refinanced 2 years ago calling them to remove the ucc filing was a breeze and quick. They were very professional & explained to me the process.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Nick. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! We're thrilled that you've made the decision to embrace solar energy and become a part of our mission to Power Energy Independence™. Thanks for your dedication to a greener and more sustainable future. We're excited to have you as part of the Sunnova family!

Jen Daley

The company was really easy to work with. They installed my solar panels in a few hours, and it was up and running in a few days. Anytime I have called, they are friendly unhelpful. I love that my electric bill is budgeted for a certain amount each month and feel better about the environment, knowing I’m using a renewable energy source.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Jen! Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Jun. 27th, 2024