Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

Carol Hee Pueblo, CO

Tara was very informative and thorough in her presentation. I appreciate having the opportunity to hear what Zenernet has to offer without feeling as though I'm being pushed into a quick decision. Thank you Tara and Zenernet!

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad you picked up on something we believe in at Zenernet - our knowledge-first approach to help you make an informed solar decision without the pressure.

Joshua Boey

Scott was an awesome representative!! Extremely informative and did not try to over sell me on what I was looking for! Wish that I would have choosen this company for my initial solar evaluation!! Great job Scott and thank you Zenernet!!! I look forward to working with Scott and your company!!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Joshua! We're glad that you were so happy with Scott's presentation. We look forward to working with you!

Martin Flores Victorville, CA

I spoke with Brian B. He was very motivated and knowledgeable. What I call his presentation to me was so thorough and understandable that very few questions were left for me to ask. I’m so glad that Brian was the person I spoke to.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that you had such an informative consultation with Brian, Martin! Thanks for the feedback.

C F Victorville, CA

Excellent customer service. I've been shopping around for solar panels and, so far, Zenernet have been the most professional and attentive. Thank you, Stan F, for your patience and for breaking down the info so clearly.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that you received the information you needed to make your confident solar decisions. Stan is a valuable member of our team - we're glad you enjoyed working with him!

Jun. 25th, 2021

Maria Dais Oakland, CA

Friendly prompt and knowledgeable service. Nice education about the product and detailed assessment of my needs and my property. Quality products and long-standing business. Scott is great!

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Maria! Our seasoned team of solar professionals is always ready to give you the information you need. We strive to help each homeowner meet their needs - we're glad that you picked up on that. We're glad to hear how impressed you were by Scott.

Jun. 17th, 2021

Teri Bowser Denver, CO

Brian was very informative, patient with my questions and you could sense the transparency with his presentation, very willing to help in anyway he could, presented an excellent product ...

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Teri! We're glad that you found Brian's presentation so informative and enjoyable. Our energy consultants are always ready to help in any way they can - we're glad that you picked up on that.

Jun. 14th, 2021

theresa treptow Chandler, AZ

I like the warranties on the product and everything went smoothly with our zoom meeting. I like that I was treated like I knew something about solar. I do since I have previously had solar.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Theresa! We're glad to hear that you were impressed with our service.

Jun. 7th, 2021

Terri Jacobson Ramona, CA

They are were only responsive on the getting the sale. Once the sale was made, they are slow and unresponsive.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Terri - thank you for the feedback. We're sorry for dropping the ball in terms of communication and we assure you we are working diligently to keep your project moving forward. Thank you for your patience and willingness to work with us!

Sep. 22nd, 2021

Don Roussin Placentia, CA

Easy to understand there process of offering solar

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Don!

Sep. 20th, 2021

Maureen O’Reilly San Rafael, CA

Have not had solar installed yet but initial appointment was excellent . The representative I spoke with, Mike Myers, was very straightforward and explained everything in great detail that was easy to understand. I appreciated his extensive knowledge and honest approach. So far this is the best experience I have had with a solar company and they are the front runner due to my conversation with Mike.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Maureen! We're thrilled to hear that you found Mike's presentation so enjoyable. We strive to offer the best customer experience in solar - we're glad that you were so impressed with us. We look forward to working with you.

E Jose Sylmar, CA

Was working with Michael M on getting a quote for solar panels for my house. He was thorough on explaining everything. Had all my questions and concerns addressed. Received my quote/proposal right away. Have to do my due diligence in researching about the panels he recommended and also get a couple more quotes to compare, then decide. Thank you very much Michael.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review! We follow a knowledge-first approach to ensure that you get all the information you need before making your decision - we're glad to hear that Michael answered your questions and addressed your concerns. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions.

Pravin P Oakland, CA

We reached out to Zenernet for solar conversion of our home. We were greeted by their business representative Brian B . He is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Brian helped us to understand the whole process and initiated the quote. Whenever we had a question or to revise the quote, Brian was quick to respond through email as well as text messages and explained their estimate in detail. We thank Brian and appreciate Zenernet for their great customer service and easy communication. Look forward to working with Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Pravin! Brian is a valuable member of our team - we're glad that you were so impressed with his consultation. We have a team of knowledgeable energy consultants here at Zenernet who are always ready to help you throughout the process of going solar. Thanks for the feedback! We look forward to working with you.

Jul. 1st, 2021

MnMnMarin San Jose, CA

I interviewed a 5 solar companies, none were as easy to do business with as the Zenernet rep I worked with. He was no pressure, knew his market and product extremely well, didn't have to go do research to answer the million questions I had and offered a more than competitive price. Can't say that for any of the "big name brands" I interviewed.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you were so impressed with us. We strive to deliver the best customer experience in solar. Our energy consultants are always ready to answer any questions you may have - we're glad all your questions were answered.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

good tree bad tree Vacaville, CA

The associate John E. was able to meet online and demonstrate the placement of the panels on the actual roof using a Google image. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions concerning installation, cost and savings. The company seemed very transparent and would be handling the entire project. They also have a 25 year warranty.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback! Our virtual consultations are designed to be informative, convenient, and insightful for the homeowner - we're happy to hear that you enjoyed John's presentation. We're happy to be working with you to achieve solar independence.

May. 18th, 2021

Jack Dermody Glendale, CA

This was a first encounter. I was very happy to find the high tech nature of the request for a quote. Your guy Michael B. could not have been more pro or faster or more articulate or more ready with every kind of answer. Just wonderful

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Jack! We're glad you were so impressed with Michael. Our technology-enabled processes are designed to make it easier for the homeowner to go solar - we're glad you were happy with that. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Apr. 30th, 2021

Richard Corona, CA

Their product dependability, pricing, and sales person were very good. They answered all my questions, got back to me very quick, and were very thorough and knowledgeable. Installation was very quick and efficient and they did a great job keeping everything clean. The equipment is very reliable, top of the line L.G. equipment.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Richard! We aim to deliver the best customer experience in solar - we're glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us. Here at Zenernet, we provide quality products at competitive pricing on the market

Apr. 20th, 2021

Tbrodahl Oroville, CA

Very informative and easy to understand. Went over all my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Sep. 20th, 2021

DEBRA K. MAIER Chino Valley, AZ

Easy to work with. Their solar panels have a high efficiency rating.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback, Debra! We offer quality products at competitive pricing - we're glad you were happy with our service.

John M Pitts Napa, CA

They have maintained constant contact throughout the process (to date)

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, John! We are committed to meeting your needs and keeping you informed throughout the process.

Ventress Ware Oakley, CA

We really liked our virtual 1st meeting. We were very impressed with how Michael walked us through the process and explained the product. What we also like is how Zenernet takes care of their customers from start to finish and even for years to come. I checked out their ratings before our meeting which is a 9.5 Score and what read the review, and that’s exactly what I experienced. We haven’t said yes yet, but they are definitely a front runner on our list. Hope to make our decision soon.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Ventress - it's great to hear that you enjoyed working with Michael! We take pride in our ratings and reviews - we're glad that you can attest to them. We're happy that you picked up on the fact that we aim to deliver the best customer experience in solar. When you go solar with Zenernet, you are sure to gain an energy partner for life.

Mar. 24th, 2021

Tracy Taouil Quail Valley, CA

I like how easy it was to understand. Brian did a great job walking through every facet of the the investment with us and answering our questions. We truly appreciate that this was not a high power sales pitch but rather an informative presentation. My only concern now is whether this is the best offer out there. We are doing our research and hope to be in touch soon.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Tracy! We're glad to hear that Brian delivered his presentation so clearly and efficiently. You picked up on one of our top priorities here at Zenernet - our no-pressure approach. We aim to deliver an informative presentation and to answer any questions you may have. We offer quality products and competitive prices on the market. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Please reach out to us if you have any more questions.

Mar. 5th, 2021

James Olson Newbury Park, CA

Michael B. was a great representative for this company. He was extremely patient and he took the time to make sure that I had an understanding of what options were available to me. He showed me several design options as well as several solar panel options. He also explained in detail what the warranty covered. He explained the relationship of cost to the panel size and wattage. His presentation instilled confidence in me that both he and the company had integrity.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome James! We're glad to hear that Micheal delivered such excellent customer service. We aim to show you what options you have and also help you understand what each of them entails. The needs of the homeowner are our top priority and we strive to help you gain the confidence you need to make your solar decisions.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Brandy R Saint Charles, MO

I was wanting a quick quote because I understand my wants and needs and didn’t want to waste my or the salesman’s time. Brian B. understand that and did exactly that. He gave me a quick quote and explained everything in the perfect way. I haven’t decided which company I will go with but Brian will make my decision easier based on his time and quote.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Brandy! We value your time and needs - our customer experience is designed to provide you with all of the solar information you need in a timely manner. Our team strives to make your solar decision as easy as possible and our competitive pricing reinforces that. We hope to work with you soon.

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Michael McKim ,

Zenernet installed my solar system in December of 2019 and the system has been everything promised and more. I’m now ready for a full system battery storage and my only call was to Zenernet. I had such a great experience with them before I knew I didn’t need to look anywhere else. Michael, the Zenernet representative, was very knowledgeable, attentive and easy to work with for my battery storage system. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Zenernet

We're so glad to hear that, Michael! When you go solar with Zenernet, you gain an energy partner for life - if you ever have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Feb. 16th, 2021

Marquis Dionson Elk Grove, CA

Scott explained the product well. He was easy to understand and didn’t make me feel like I was in a car dealership!

KOBINA43 Ventura, CA

Stan was easy to converse with, non rushed, & provided key information based on data provided.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Zach Palmdale, CA

Worst solar company I’ve ever dealt with. If I could do it all over again I would NOT go with Zenernet. 3 months after install the system is still not producing any solar energy so now I’m paying my standard electric bill plus the financing for the solar which is ridiculous. I told them time after time to just come back and take the solar off since nothing was getting solved and it was costing me double but they kept saying they’ll get it fixed and working in no time. Still nothing!

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Zach - we're sorry for the disappointing experience. We're working to get your concerns resolved and we appreciate your patience. We'll do everything we can to ensure your experience ends with a more favorable impression of our work.

Sep. 22nd, 2021

daniel cvar Richmond, CA

Scott was very informative. He took the time to educate me on exactly what system my home requires and why. The engineering aspect fascinated me.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Daniel! We are a tech-enabled company tailored to educate; that is evident throughout our solar process - we're glad you enjoyed working with Scott.

Anonymous Riverside, CA

Everything has been great. I really appreciate it. The price is good and the lady was very friendly and patient.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you were happy with our service.

Eric Folsom, CA

I did online research and they were very god. Their customer service is extremely knowledgeable too.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Eric! We are committed to providing the best customer experience in solar - we're glad that you enjoyed working with us.

keith j rasmussen Brighton, CO

Stan was knowledgeable, straight forward, walked me through the design process, making everything understandable.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback, Keith! We're glad that you found Stan's presentation so informative.

Aug. 24th, 2021

David Swenson Denver, CO

Stan was easy to work with. Honest, clear, and low pressure! That’s what needed as I navigated solar!

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Stan! Our team makes it a priority to give you the information you need without the pressure. Thanks for the feedback, David.

Aug. 19th, 2021

Stephen Muzio Oakland, CA

Had a consult with Brian B and really appreciated how responsive he was to my questions and his willingness to spend time looking at options that may work for our project.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Stephen! We're glad that Brian's presentation was so informative.

Charles E Meyers Stockton, CA

Darlene was great. really knowledgable and went through the process without me feeling rushed or to drawn out. Shes very personable and represents Zenernet to the highest standard.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Charles! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Darlene. Thanks for the feedback.

Aug. 24th, 2021

Jerald Kelly Martinez, CA

My experience with your Representative Ian P was outstanding,het took the time to answer over a hundred questions so I know as much as possible in switching to Solar. Zenernet company I know very little but the proof of the Pudding is my installation and the out come after it goes into service. I am a retired electrician and want the system wired so that I don't see 80 ft of conduit hung off my million dollar home . so if you want a true evaluation, ask me after I m up and running

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Jerald - thanks for the high praise on our sales consultation. We agree that installation is the true barometer of a successful project and we look forward to earning a full 5 stars from you. We'll be sure to work closely with you as we develop plansets and submit for permits so you are aware of the system design and are able to offer feedback.

Aug. 26th, 2021

[email protected] San Jose, CA

My consultation with Scott was good, very friendly and informative! It will help me compare the several solar co that I have contacted and eventually hopefully help me make a decision on our wish to go solar!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad that you found Scott's presentation so informative. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions - we strive to give the homeowner all the information they need to make their confident solar decsions.

Aug. 19th, 2021

Reza Bagherzadeh Calabasas, CA

Mike is a very sincere Rep. He walked me through all the scenarios of solar system. We went through options analysis . He was able to answer all my questions. Great customer service. Thank you for all you do!

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Reza - thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad that you had such an enjoyable experience with Mike.

Tramy Queens, NY

Mike was professional and nice. He wasn’t pushy or aggressive about getting us to sign up. He showed us our roof and we talked through together how best to place the panels, he listened to our input and was flexible.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Tramy! Here at Zenernet, we strive to work with the homeowner to build a system that meets their needs - we're glad that you got that with Mike.

Richard Schneider Mariposa, CA

Chris B was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful and explained my energy options thoroughly and clearly. I highly recommend him for his knowledge and expertise and greatly appreciate his time!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Richard! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Matt Link Denver, CO

Mike M. was able to quickly put together two quote packages for quality systems that would meet our needs; with a thorough analysis of the practical and financial implications of going solar.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Matt! We're glad that you were so happy with Mike's presentation. Thanks for the feedback.

Michael Magee Santa Clara, CA

The Zenernet Consultant, Mike, was extremely knowledgeable about the product and very helpful in designing a potential solar panel solution to meet my existing and future power requirements.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael! We have a team of knowledgeable Energy Consultants who are always ready to answer any questions you may have.

Jairo Garnica Bakersfield, CA

I'm shopping around for solar so Mike M is the one helping me he explained everything I needed to know I still haven't decided who I'm going with but Zenernet is one the the top one on my list

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Jairo! We're glad that Mike is so helpful in this process of going solar - reach out to us if you have any more questions. Thanks for the feedback.

Nichole Ott San Fernando, CA

Stan was very helpful and explained everything throughly. He helped re-educate me on the solar systems and get me up to speed on what our home would need.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed Stan's presentation, Nichole! We follow an education-first approach here at Zenernet - we're glad that you learned a lot from Stan. Thanks for the feedback.

Jun. 9th, 2021

Richard Miller Beaumont, CA

Taylor B gave a very professional presentation of your products and answered all my questions. She was courteous, on time with scheduled meeting, and showed me the optimum system for my house and budget. Richard Terry Miller

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Richard! We make it a priority to meet the needs of each homeowner - we're glad that you were impressed with Taylor. Thanks for the feedback.

Vijay Bharadwaj San Carlos, CA

Michael was clear and articulate going through solar options offered by zenernet. He was also patient with our multiple questions and a few changes back and forth as we went through the design process. The call was informative for us and overall we're glad we called zenernet first.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Vijay! We are committed to an education-first approach during our consultations - we're glad that you enjoyed Mike's presentation. Our team is always ready to answer any questions you may have. We're glad that you reached us - we look forward to working with you.

Ashish Sunnyvale, CA

My sales point of contact, Robert, was amazing and knowledgeable. He patiently spent a lot of time informing me about the different options and aspects I had not considered and helped me narrow down to high quality options at a great price.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Ashish! We're glad that you were so impressed with Robert's presentation. Here at Zenernet, we strive to give each homeowner reliable information about what it means to go solar as well as their options.

Meaghan Davis, CA

The salesperson I really enjoyed talking to. They offered a non biased vies and let me decide what was best for me and helped me get a better understanding through visuals. The project coordinator does not get back to me though I have called multiple times.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Meaghan. We're sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your project coordinator - we will ensure that they contact you.

Jun. 9th, 2021

Michael

The first meeting was very easy and explained very well. I learned a lot from Brian in the little time of meeting to get started and there was no pushing of the sale to do the project.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Michael! We're glad that Brian's presentation was so clear and informative. We follow a no-pressure approach here at Zenernet - we aim to help you make confident solar decisions.

Apr. 28th, 2021

Jan Birkelbach Irvine, CA

The interaction with my sales consultant was very professional. A complete proposal and design was produced, including costs, warranties, ROI, installation milestones. So far, excellent.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Jan! Our energy consultants are knowledgeable and always ready to deliver the information you need to make confident solar decisions. Thanks for the feedback.

Apr. 30th, 2021

Julie Tracy Chester, VT

Great service and knowledge. Not 5 stars due to the price estimate.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Julie! We strive to provide the best customer experience on the market at competitive pricing - we are always happy to discuss the price estimates with you.