Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.6

Jose Fairfield, CA

Installation went pretty good.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Jose! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Ira San Rafael, CA

Easy to deal with. Customer support is very responsive, attentive, well informed.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Ira! We're glad that you were so impressed with us - we always strive to offer the best customer experience in solar.

Ventress Ware Oakley, CA

We really liked our virtual 1st meeting. We were very impressed with how Michael walked us through the process and explained the product. What we also like is how Zenernet takes care of their customers from start to finish and even for years to come. I checked out their ratings before our meeting which is a 9.5 Score and what read the review, and that’s exactly what I experienced. We haven’t said yes yet, but they are definitely a front runner on our list. Hope to make our decision soon.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Ventress - it's great to hear that you enjoyed working with Michael! We take pride in our ratings and reviews - we're glad that you can attest to them. We're happy that you picked up on the fact that we aim to deliver the best customer experience in solar. When you go solar with Zenernet, you are sure to gain an energy partner for life.

Hmwe Thinn Union City, CA

It was a positive and informative experience

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy that you had such an enjoyable experience with us Hmwe! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Alan Tacito Boston, MA

Rob H. spent the time to explain options, how solar would work and different approaches. Was professional and provided a great experience.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Alan! It's great to hear that you were so impressed with Rob and that he was able to help you understand your options. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Jeff & Laura Arlington, MA

While we did not end up going with Zenernet in the end, Rob H. was professional, courteous, and informative. We really enjoyed working with him and we appreciated all the time and help he gave us. Our decision not to go with Zenernet had nothing to do with our experience with Rob, but was related to finding a local company. We would recommend Zenernet to others, based solely on the customer service experience we had with Rob.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Jeff and Laura - Rob is a valuable part of our team and we're glad that you enjoyed working with him. We're glad that we could help. Thanks for the feedback!

Eduardo Campista Menifee, CA

I love how detailed and straightforward their presentation is, and Scott was super knowledgeable.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad you enjoyed the presentation, Eduardo! Our energy consultants are well informed and always prepared to help you. Thanks for the feedback.

Karen Leonard Billerica, MA

Robert H. is very personable, knowledgeable & professional. He graciously answered all our questions and thoroughly explained Zenernet, the company, their solar program, and the benefits to us as potential customers. We greatly appreciate his time and expertise.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Karen! Robert is a professional who is good at what he does - we're glad that you were so impressed with him. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Annette Sonoma, CA

Michael gave an informative, fact based presentation. He answered all my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Annette! We're glad that Michael gave you the facts on solar and answered all your questions. Thanks for the feedback.

Mar. 23rd, 2021

RW Dallas, TX

Fast responses, good explanation of options.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback! We follow a knowledge-first approach for each of our presentations - we're glad that you received comprehensive details about your options.

Larry & Anabel Rodriguez Reedley, CA

Great experience. Jeff took the time to help me.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Larry & Anabel - we're glad to hear that you had an excellent customer experience with Jeff. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any more help!

Marty C Sandvick Elkhart, IN

Very pleasant to deal with, not pushy and very prompt response

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Marty! We aim to provide the best customer experience in solar and we're glad that you were so impressed with our service.

Jeff Blanchard Chula Vista, CA

Ryan was awesome, Was able to set me up with a solar system the was personalized and tailored to my home's need.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Jeff! The homeowner's needs are important to us and we ensure that each solar system is tailored to your needs. We're glad that we could help you.

Anita Rau Los Altos, CA

Michael M. did a great job of explaining the solar system Zenernet installs. He explained the different ways of paying for it and what I appreciated the most was that he did not use any pressure tactics. This left me me with a very positive view of him and the company.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that Michael gave you such a comprehensive picture of solar, Anita! Transparency is one of our top priority and so we will give you all information you need to make confident solar decisions. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Allen S. Santa Ana, CA

It was very easy & pleasant to discus my solar panel questions with the representative. I did not waste my time

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Allen! We value your time and always strive to deliver the information you need promptly and efficiently. We're glad that you had such a pleasant experience with us.

Robert Gabhart San Diego, CA

Excellent presentation. Brian answered all my question and had great product knowledge.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Robert! We're glad that you enjoyed the presentation and that Brian answered all your questions. Please reach out to us if you have any more questions.

Julian Hunn San Bernardino, CA

Knowledgeable and very very kind!!! Mr. Robert H. is a true man and a scholar! Thank you sir.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Julian! Robert is a valuable part of our team - it's great that you had such an enjoyable experience with him. Thank you for leaving us a review.

Kevin San Anselmo, CA

Very professional and knowledgeable. I appreciate the honesty and pricing was better than competition.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Kevin! We aim to deliver the best customer experience in solar at competitive prices and we're glad that you received that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Diana Turley Redlands, CA

Very nice presentation..answered all questions

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that all your questions were answered, Diana! We aim to provide a valuable solar education while addressing any concerns you may have during each presentation. Thanks for the feedback.

Dian Vallejo, CA

They sent someone out to take pictures of my attic when I could not.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review! Our team is always ready to help you whenever you need it - we're glad that we could help. You can be sure that you gain an energy partner for life when you go solar with Zenernet.

P. Arnold Anthem, AZ

I spoke with Robert, he asked me to email my electric bill and promised to call me the next day, that was 2 weeks ago, he never called me back

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we're sorry to hear this and would love to leave you with a better impression of our company. Our team will reach out to you to discuss your experience and provide any help we can. Thank you for the opportunity!

Mar. 25th, 2021

Victor Hernandez Van Nuys, CA

Great work answered all our questions...

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that all your questions were answered, Victor! Thanks for the feedback.

Oscara209

They're very knowledgeable and very intelligent they help answer any questions you have and so make sure you understand it before proceeding to the next question.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that Rob was able to give you the information you needed. Thank you for the feedback!

Rosa Vasquez ,

Taylor B. was patient and answered all my questions. The information she provided was specific and her presentation was impressive. As a representative of Zenernet, I am confident that your company will be easy to work with.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Rosa! We're thrilled to hear that Taylor's presentation was so clear and informative. We strive to deliver the best customer experience in solar - we're glad that you enjoyed working with us.

Scott Barrett Scottsdale, AZ

Good efficient presentation. No pressure

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Scott - we're thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable consultation with our team. We would be glad to answer any more questions you may have.

Wayne Argyle, TX

Customer support has been responsive to what I was asking about.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Wayne! Let us know if you have any more questions and we would be happy to help.

Ofelia Milpitas, CA

They followed up with my application and they explained everything to me. They have good customer service.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review, Ofelia! We are always working to perfect the customer experience - we're glad that that stood out for you.

Michael Buhler, KS

The guy I talked to was very helpful and easy to work with .

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Michael! We're glad that you enjoyed working with us. If you have any more questions, please feel free to reach out.

Janelle Ingle Placerville, CA

Taylor was so clear and helped me to understand the present and future value of a solar system. While I am not yet ready to get set up I will definitely be using Zenernet for my future install.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Janelle! We're glad that Taylor helped you understand what it means to go solar. We prioritize the needs of each homeowner and design our systems with that in mind. We look forward to working with you on your future installs!

Martin Tejeda Union City, CA

It was great very informative and understandable

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Martin! During each consultation, we aim to provide a solar education first - we're glad that we could do that with you.

Tommy Velasco San Jose, CA

I appreciated the clear and informative information Stan provided.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Tommy! We're glad that you were able to get clear and timely information from Stan. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions.

Michael Duncan Carlisle, AR

I thought Scott was well prepared. He asked the right questions.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback, Michael! We're glad that you found Scott's presentation enjoyable. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Michal Bujakowski Marion, IA

Quickly set up meeting, very clear communication. A lots of information and valuable advices.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Michal! We value your time and so we strive to provide the clear and concise information you need to make confident solar decisions on time.

Kay Ingle San Pablo, CA

The proposal was first contact I’ve had with Zenernet The proposal was thorough and informative. Scott was great in answering questions

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Kay! We're glad that you had an informative and thorough consultation with Scott. Our team is always ready to help you as you go solar - please reach out to us if you have any further questions.

raymond PAUL gogolewski Oceanside, CA

Excellent! All questions answered. Signed up for an installation.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Raymond! We look forward to working with you. When you go solar with Zenernet, you gain an energy partner for life.

Larry Marquardt Pueblo, CO

Taylor is great at what she does. Well spoken and very knowledgeable. Of the four companies I talked with, Zenernet offered the best price, warranties and terms i.e. the best value proposition.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Larry! We're glad that you were so impressed with our Energy Consultant. At Zenernet, we strive to provide the best customer experience in solar at competitive prices. You can be sure that you gain an energy partner for life when you go solar with us.

Michael Harrison ,

Presenter, Michael M. was extremely helpful in giving me information on your company’s solar offerings. Knew his subject and gave convincing information.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Michael! We follow a knowledge-first approach during our consultations and we're glad that Michael delivered the information you needed. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything.

Rebekah Chadwick Byers, CO

This sales pitch was a breath of fresh air after listening to numerous others in my search for a solar power setup provider. Clear, direct, and to the point. Thank you!

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Rebekah - it's great to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with us. We are committed to making the process of going solar as easy as we can and so we strive to deliver information clearly and effectively. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Erskine Jackson El Sobrante, CA

Mike with Zenernet explained the process very well, He was very professional he listened and explained everything in an easy and understandable way for me to understand. It was a pleasurable experience talking to him.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Erskine! We're thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with Mike. The homeowners' needs are important to us and so we take the time to listen to your needs and find solutions that meet those needs.

Michelle Medina Elk Grove, CA

Thank you Jeff for educating us on solar and addressing all of our concerns! Hopefully we look forward working in the future. Thank you again.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Michelle - thank you for leaving us a review! Jeff and the rest of our consultants are dedicated to addressing all your concerns and questions to make this journey easier for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Mervyn Gucilatar Yucaipa, CA

Customized zoom presentation, was given detailed information and answered all questions and concerns

Reply from Zenernet

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed the presentation Mervyn! We strive to address your concerns and answer all your questions to give you the tools you need to make your solar decisions.

Deanna D Gaudineer ,

The staff is excellent The reason I can't use them is I live in a Condo over 30 years old. It is not something that would be simple for me to accomplish. The fact that they do the loan fast and ok'd is not enough. It is easy if you have 200 amp box. They have a possible solution but if it does not work I would have to ditch the effort.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback Deanna! We're glad that you had a good customer experience with us. If the situation ever changes, please reach out - we would love to help you go solar.

Dave ,

My consultation with Ryan to explain the solar system was totally seamless. He answered all of our questions in a professional, friendly, and efficient way. He wasn’t high pressure at all which we appreciated.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Dave - we're glad that you had such an enjoyable experience with Ryan. Here at Zenernet, we have a team of professionals who are always prepared to address any concerns you may have.

paul sanchez Florence, AZ

Very good customer service and Scott was very helpful with all my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Scott was so helpful, Paul! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Mar. 15th, 2021

Esther Ek San Pedro, CA

It was the worst experience I have ever had. Because of their delays I could not get the Job done in 2020 and lost a lot of tax deductions because of it. I am glad I did not use them. If that was their customer service before i purchased their solar panels, who knows how it would be if I had trouble with my solar panels.

Curt San Jose, CA

We are considering solar with a battery. Mike at Zenernet was extremely knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Curt! Our presentations are centered on knowledge-first without the pressure - we're glad that you picked up on that. We look forward to working with you.

hugo gonzalez Palo Alto, CA

I shopped around for the best company in the Solar Panel business And I found it. Brett was amazing, knowledgeable, friendly and most importantly patient. Thanks Brett!

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful Hugo! We strive to provide excellent customer service and competitive pricing in the market. We're happy that you were so impressed with Brett and that you enjoyed your time with us.

Billy Mac Winchendon, MA

Mike M. had great patience answering all my questions and was very thorough explaining everything to me In breaking down whether or not Solar is a smart choice for me.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Billy - we're happy to hear that Mike was able to answer all your questions. At Zenernet, the homeowners' needs are our top priority and so we make sure to help you figure out whether going solar is right for you.

Jennifer Moran Quail Valley, CA

Robert was very thorough and professional during our virtual presentation. We were very impressed with the information he provided.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Jennifer! We're glad that you were so impressed with Robert's presentation. Please contact us if we can help you with anything else.

Hal Weinstein Thousand Oaks, CA

I had a consultation with Jeffrey D. this morning. I could not have been more impressed with his style, knowledge and let’s just say, not your usual pushy salesman. Could not have been a better experience for me.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Hal! We take pride in the team of professionals we have and we're glad that you were so impressed with Jeffrey. Our presentations are geared towards knowledge-first to ensure that you get all the information you need.