Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price for the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard among tax relief service providers.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network helps its clients navigate the IRS's tax relief programs. The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also has tax preparers who do tax return preparation. Tax preparers ensure that clients' taxes are filed properly and that clients get their tax refunds if they paid more taxes than they should have. Tax Defense Network also helps with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

Interested individuals should take advantage of Tax Defense Network's free consultation to have their case reviewed, hear a potential plan for resolving their tax debt, and get more specific information on costs.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.9

Ruby Muhammad
December 9th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

My experience has been bitter, sweet. Because I was under the impression that Tax Defense would be able to help me with my Student Loan debt. But as it turned out at this point they were not able to go further because I already have the Income Driven Repayment Plan (IDR) which I signed on 6-27-19.

Charles
December 9th, 2019 Pocola, OK DETAILS

I had let many years of tax returns go unfiled. The IRS was coming after me saying I owed over 45,000. There was no possible way I could pay that. I was very slow in getting the information needed to my representative, but with Diana's patience and another letter from the IRS, I got going again. The IRS finally decided that I was not able to pay with my current income. While this doesn't completely wipe off my debt, it does mean they won't come after what few assets I have unless my situation changes. Thank you, Tax Defense Network and Diana specifically!

Dec 10, 2019

Hi Charles. Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We think Diana is pretty awesome too. We understand time goes by so fast and before we know it we have a mess on our hands. We are so glad we have been here to help you through every step of the way. There is not a better feeling then getting back on track so you can breath easy.

Jennifer Arbogasr
December 9th, 2019 Newport, KY DETAILS

Not good at all. Was given to a lot of people, never received call backs. Took over 2 years and issue was never resolved. I strongly advise people not to use this company. Paid a lot of money for nothing. I finally started making payments on my own which is what I should of done instead of depending on this horrible company to help me out.

Dec 10, 2019

Hi Jennifer. I want to thank you for leaving us some honest feedback and this will help us improve. I look forward to getting this resolved for you and exceeding your expectations. I will be my pleasure to work with you.

Patricia Joseph
December 6th, 2019 Goose Creek, SC DETAILS

My experience was absolutely amazing. The team of people that I interacted with was very informative. They helped me in every way possible with getting my tax issues resolved. I highly recommend Brandy H if you have tax issues. She did an awesome job.

Dec 09, 2019

Hi Patricia. We are so overjoyed to hear about your amazing experience. Thanks so much for giving kudo's to Brandy and team. As we say around here teamwork makes the dreamwork and it all starts with wonderful clients like you. We are only a phone call away should you need anything.

Dennis Moriarity
December 6th, 2019 Hixson, TN DETAILS

The IRS had made a mistake and was sending me threatening letters to cancel our payment agreement, I called and talked to Stephanie who has been my analyst since i joined Tax Defense Network over a year ago, She immediately got to work and reassured me that she would take care of it and find out what happened. Stephanie told me go about my day to day while she took care of it and would be in touch as soon as she had a resolution. Several weeks later, Stephanie called me with great news, it was a issue on the IRS's end as we thought and she even got me lower payments. I can't say enough great things about her attitude and professionalism while dealing with me and the case. Retaining talent like Stephanie is crucial to having successful company and growing your business at the same time. I know if there are any issues in the future then that I can depend on Stephanie to be there and to help without fail. Thank you Stephanie.

Dec 09, 2019

Hi Dennis. Thank you so much for this amazing review and shout out to Stephanie. We couldn't have said it better on the outstanding work she does every day. She is a true asset to our company and we are very proud of her. We are always here for you should you need anything in the future. Thanks for being a valuable customer.

Sandra kind
December 6th, 2019 Saline, MI DETAILS

Linda won for us! I could not be happier😀😀

Dec 09, 2019

Hi Linda. We are so pleased to get a wonderful review. It means so much to Lisa and all the team to get you the best resolution. And we are sure happy you are happy. We wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks again.

Chandler Sirmons
December 6th, 2019 Upper Marlboro, MD

My information about my issues have been clarified and I would recommend this service.

Dec 09, 2019

Hi Chandler. We are so glad to hear you are happy with you service. We would like to say thanks for the wonderful review. We are passionate about our work and sure glad it shows. We overjoyed we could help you resolve this and put it behind you.

Omar Quinones
December 4th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

Everything went well Ashley B was very nice and returned my calls for information needed.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Omar. We are so thrilled to hear everything went well. Ashley is passionate about providing quality service and we are sure glad it shows. It was our pleasure to assist you and with everything. We are always here for you in the future if you need any further assistance..

Dale C Crumb
December 3rd, 2019 Laconia, NH DETAILS

I am very pleased to be able to say that I have had an outstanding experience working with Deanna B of Tax Defense Network. She was always very professional and courteous even when there were times when I didn't understand what IRS was doing. I am very thankful that a friend referred to Tax Defense Network and I will have no misgivings about recommending TDN.

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Dale. We really appreciate your outstanding review. Please pass a big thanks to your friend who recommended you and we thank you for all future recommendations for family and friends. It is wonderful clients like you that makes us strive to do our best as you have seen in Deanna. She will be thrilled to hear what a great job she is doing.

GRADY AVERY
December 3rd, 2019 Myrtle Beach, SC DETAILS

MY REPRESENATIVE DANIEL P HAS BEEN NONTHING BUT THE UTMOST, HARD DRIVIN. PROFESSIONAL NAD CARING REPRESENATIVE I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR. HE'S CONSTANTLY SENDING ME UPATES. QUICK RESPONSE BACK WHEN I NEED QUESTIONS ANSWERED. HE'S THE BEST OF THE BEST. I WOULD HIGHLY!!!!! RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN A NO WAY OUT SITUATION WITH THE IRS. IF THE THE REST OF YOUR REPRESENATIVES ARE AS PROFESSIONAL AS DANIEL. I CAN STATE IT NOW. I'M IN FOR LIFE TO RESOLVE ANY OF MY FUTURE IRS ISSUES. THANK YOU

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Grady. Wow what a great testimonial and outstanding review. We think Daniel is pretty awesome ourselves. Being in this scary situation is never easy and we are so glad you chose us and our professionals to help you. We have a really great team here at TDN. We will always be here if you ever need assistance or even a question we are always here to help.

ROBIN
December 3rd, 2019 Newport News, VA DETAILS

We are working with Tammy G she's very thorough very friendly she's made us feel at ease

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Robin. We are overjoyed to hear what an outstanding job Tammy has done for you. We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know. It sounds like we matched the right person to get you through this stressful time. Thanks for leaving us a positive review.

Randall Hocker
December 3rd, 2019 Texas City, TX DETAILS

It's been a long haul. Time consuming and something at every turn since dealing with the IRS and identify theft is long and drawn out but Amber the one assigned to my case kept at it diligently. She was proffessional at all times and in ever situation thrown at her by the IRS

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Randall. We would like to say thanks for the outstanding review and shout out to Amber. She truly does amazing work for us. We are glad we were there to help you through this stressful time. ID theft is huge and taking on the IRS yourself is never easy. Thanks for choosing us to help.

Sharon
December 3rd, 2019 Winnsboro, TX DETAILS

Irena B did a excellent job on working with me on my Tax problem as did the Lawyers that solved my tax issues. I give a thumbs up to the Tax Defense Network.

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Sharon. We are so pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with Irena and staff. We strive to provide you with the best experience as well as get you in the best resolution that fits your needs and glad to hear it was a success. We are always available if we can help in anyway. Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

cjones
November 27th, 2019 Delta, CO DETAILS

The helped negotiate and resolve a payment plan with the IRS. Then a half year after the plan was in place, IRS was sending non-payment notices (falsely). I notified Tax Defense Network through the original case manager and my issue was resolved again within a short time. Could not have done with out their expert assistance.

Dec 02, 2019

Hi CJones. Thank you for trusting in us and letting us negotiate on your behalf. Our team of experts work hard to help each and every client get in done right. Sometimes it takes a little extra work but we stand behind what we do. Thanks for leaving the wonderful review.

John Orlowski
November 27th, 2019 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

Diana W, of the Tax Defense Network, did a thoroughly professional job in handling my tax returns. She was always friendly and patient with me, and whenever there was a question or she needed a return or other documentation she reached me promptly be email or by a direct phone call. I hate to think what the Federal IRS might have done to me without her help. Thanks, Diana and the Tax Defense Network.

Dec 02, 2019

Hi John. Thank you for taking the moment to give such specific feedback and appreciation towards Diana. It was our honor to have been chosen by you as your partner on your journey towards a brighter financial future. This can be such a scary process and going at it alone is never easy. Feel free to reach out to us for any additional assistance.

James Woodard
November 27th, 2019 Lumberton, TX DETAILS

Tax Defense Network and their representatives have helped us with some complicated back-filing of tax returns. We were constantly informed as to the progress of our situation and they were very informative about all of the options available to us throughout the entire process.

Dec 02, 2019

Hi James. We are so grateful for such a wonderful review. It means so much to us to us to be recognized for a job well done. With a lot of education under our belt, we are more than pleased we were able to get everything completed and give you options that that best suits your needs.

Rob
November 27th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

I had the pleasure to work with Maxwell on my case. He was very knowledgeable and proactive. He was able to work out a great deal and save me lots of money.

Dec 02, 2019

Hi Rob. We are so happy for the shout out to Maxwell and we will pass this along to him . We strive to provide excellent customer service to each and every client. We are so glad we were able to provide you the option that works for you. We would like to thank you for leaving your kind words in this positive review.

Linda Maynard
November 26th, 2019 O'Fallon, MO DETAILS

TDN and Sherri L worked so hard to negotiate with the IRS and they succeeded in reducing my tax debt from over $21,000 to $295.00! Yes, you read that right! I feel like I can finally exhale and breathe again after having so much stress and pressure form the IRS fr several years!

Nov 27, 2019

Hi Linda. It was our pleasure to assist you with your resolution. Thanks for leaving us this outstanding review. It will definitely help other who may be in the same situation. We spend many hours studying tax law to help wonderful clients like you. Now you can take a deep breath an relax., you deserve it.

Agnes Gloria Gross
November 26th, 2019 Rosedale, MD DETAILS

The working agent Alec was great..but i had greater expectations from tax defense in assisting me with the outstanding balances due irs...

Nov 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your candid feedback. Thank you for letting Katelyn Hi Agnes. Thanks for you candid feed back and letting us know what a great experience you had with Alec. With this stated, we would love the opportunity to discuss the details of your overall experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 165

john durham
November 26th, 2019 DETAILS

my experience has been amazing..they exceed my expectations in every way and my representstivr, IRENA B is a first class money/problem solver--constant communication and on top of my challenge in every way--truly top ticket!

Nov 27, 2019

Hi John. We couldn't have said it better and we are so lucky to have Irena as our employee. We would like to thank you for the wonderful review and will pass this along to her. We are so happy we could exceed your expectations on what can be a complicated situation.

Candace Mayo
November 26th, 2019 Winston-Salem, NC DETAILS

Everyone was very pleasant. After the loss of my father, I had to call and I got a bit upset due to things happening with car and finances. I kinda went left field. The young lady calmed me down and worked out things for me. Then once my worker Ms. Stephanie T found out, she worked diligently to make things work to give me a peace of mind. She even called once and said she just wanted to hear my voice and check on me. Saying these things meant alot. Asking if I even felt like talking about my case, understanding my loss, my feelings. I appreciated this very much. Some just don't care. Business is business. Do it or not. I know I will be calling to understand what this agreement is about and she said that would be fine. She knew my mind was not all there. So I have to say Thank You to Ms. Stephanie T for being a caring person and people like her make this process very pleasant. My bill is no joke and she has helped me so much. Again, Thank you Me. Stephanie T

Nov 27, 2019

Hi Candace. First we would want to offer our condolences on your loss. We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We are so glad to hear Stephanie has been an advocate for you in your time of need, she definitely is a very compassionate person and we are lucky she is our employee. Let us know when you are ready to go over the closing and we will be there for you.

Shunderieus tucker
November 26th, 2019 Abbeville, SC DETAILS

I would like to thank the Tax Defense team for helping me. Especially Irena for her hard work and staying in contact through out the whole process. So again thanks for the excellent service.

Nov 27, 2019

Hi Shunderieus. It was our pleasure to be able to assist you with all your needs. We would like to say thanks for the wonderful review. It does take a team of us to get the job done, but we are so pleased to hear Irena has brought this over the top. She is definitely an asset for our company.

MLHumphrey
November 26th, 2019 Fredericksburg, VA DETAILS

I ended up paying the entire tax that owed. This was a total waste of my time and money. I am not a happy camper!!

Nov 26, 2019

HI ML. I do apologize if there was any misunderstanding. I am working on your case now and will get back with you. Thanks for your patience and understanding. You can also reach me a 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Patrick Mitchell
November 26th, 2019 Winston-Salem, NC

So far so good. Still need help with closing things up. More letters coming saying I owe....more.

Nov 27, 2019

Hi Patrick. We really appreciate your feedback and leaving us a nice review. We are dedicated to making sure everything is in order and we are reviewing your case at this time. You can reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 165 if you have any further questions.

Charlie
November 26th, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS

I would like to recognize Deanna B and Ryan S. for helping me resolve my tax issue in the most expedient, professional and respectful manner. Ryan did a great job hearing my case and providing guidance sending me in the right direction. Deanna is a champ! From our first contact she did exactly what she said she would do. The turn around was incredible. I really thought I was hosed with my situation but she turned her words into reality. Thank you so much for getting me back on the right track. Cheers to the Tax Defense Network Team!

Nov 27, 2019

Hi Charlie. We are overwhelmed with your wonderful review. We really appreciate hearing what a great job Ryan and Deanna have done for you. We will pass this along so them can get the kudos they deserve. We strive to do our best and glad we were able to show you. It was our pleasure.

Chuck Tuminello
November 22nd, 2019 Springfield, LA DETAILS

I can not say enough about the personal service I got working with Joshua A. Joshua was totally committed to helping me with my issue and went above and beyond his call of duty in everyway. I had contacted Optima, but was immediately turned off by their lack of concern and was so happy I decided to call another tax service and Joshua couldn't have been more helpful and professional. 1st class from start to finish.

Nov 25, 2019

Hi Chuck. We are so ecstatic to hear Joshua provided you excellent service and will pass this along to him. Our customers are our top priority and it is always good to hear we are doing it right. We are so glad you chose TDN. We have a whole team of Professionals behind you every step of the way.

Buddy Franklin
November 22nd, 2019 Juneau, AK

At the start it seamed that there was no real direction to go. It was like i was the first customer that had this problem. The answers came from California Franchise Tax office... as to what we needed to do. Once that was communicated to TDN we were able to focus on getting the correct documentation. TDN was helpful in getting that all filled out.

Nov 25, 2019

Hi Buddy. Thanks for leaving us you honest feedback. this will allow us areas to focus on. We really appreciate your patience through this process. We are happy everything was resolved for you, as we know how stressful this can be. Thanks again for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. .

Jo Ann
November 22nd, 2019 Kenedy, TX

Katelyn was great, had answers to all my questions. Returned calls in a timely manner.

Nov 25, 2019

Hi Jo Ann. Thanks for leaving Katelyn an awesome review, this will mean so much to her. The pleasure was ours to assist you in every way. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks a million. It means a lot to us to know we are taking care of our clients.

KATHY MEINCKE
November 21st, 2019 DETAILS

I agree they did nothing that I could not have done my self with the IRS . They took money and I received no reductions and it took months to get it settled. I would give them -1 star if i could the IRS rep agreed the are like scammers. Kathy M in WI

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Kathy. Thanks for leaving us your feedback. We would like to review your account with you to see if we can wow you. I will try to reach out to you as well as you can reach us at 888-829-0563 ext 165

Kathleen Smith
November 21st, 2019 La Grange, IL DETAILS

My IRS tax debt was more than I could handle. Tax Defense Network took charge and the outcome was very favorable. I am very pleased with their work on my behalf. Dena B kept me up to date with her calls and information. Kathleen Smith

Nov 21, 2019

He. Kathleen. Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review. We can't say Thanks enough for letting us assist you and so glad to hear you had a favorable outcome. We are very proud of Dena and the work she provides for each and everyone of her clients. We treat everyone like family even our clients. We are always here for you.

Judy Gordon
November 21st, 2019 Reidsville, NC DETAILS

Tax Defense Network is the best to work with, very knowledgeable, courteous, and will help in many ways I worked with Heather she is the best thank you Tax Defense Network

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Judy. Thanks for the wonderful review and calling out Heather. She is definitely a true asset to our company. We are so glad you chose us to help you get through this stressful time. We are just a phone call away should you need anything.

Vickey Bibee
November 21st, 2019 Hamilton, MT DETAILS

It's been terrible. The high pressure salesman pushed an emotional older person to sign a contract that I didn't even get a chance to read. And they charged me $4950 for premium service which has been a joke. I was promised it would take 60 days it's been 5 months and still no resolution. I have called, emailed complaints and they still cannot give me a resolution date. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Vickey. We strive to provide excellent customer service and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I would like this opportunity to review you case with you. I have tried to reach to you and will do so again or you can feel free to call me at 88-829-0563 ext 165.

MARK R. THOMPSON
November 20th, 2019 Rancho Cordova, CA DETAILS

Everyone i have dealt with at Tax Defense Network has been very Professional, Kind and helpful to me throughout this process. Even when i failed to turn in items on time or at all, they were patient and willing to work with me to help me achieve my goal of owing no more state/federal taxes. Special thanks to Mr. Dave T and Ms. Tomika S for their efforts on my behalf. What a great experiance, If you are looking for Tax Help, look no further. You have found the Best!!

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Mark. It has truly been our pleasure to help you meet all your goals. We would like to say thanks for choosing TDN and leaving such an outstanding review. We understand sometimes life happens and we don't always accomplish everything we set out to do in a day. But now we are done so take a deep breath and relax. You deserve it.

Z. Ferry
November 20th, 2019 Excelsior, MN DETAILS

My IRS Federal tax problems arose as a result of several years where I failed to filed. I was the sole proprietor and ran a small LLC during that time and had paid all my state income taxes as well as the payroll taxes from my 2 employees. Foolishly, I put off filing at the time because I new that I wouldn't owe any taxes once all the accounting was done. Well, I didn't get the accounting done sufficiently to file and I let that happen over 3 consecutive years. 10 years later that IRS brought this to my attention and with a twist I had not understood well enough at the time: I had sold a couple homes during those years. Well, since I didn't file and therefore there were no documents with the IRS to show otherwise, the proceeds from those sales were all considered to be income - income I had failed to pay taxes on from the IRS perspective which had also accrued hundreds of thousands of dollars in penalties. I found the Tax Defense Network by searching on the internet. I called them and they helped me understand what had happened, what it meant, and the several options they could help me with in fixing things. It was very complicated and I worked with them for about 2 years to get it all worked out. We had dozens and dozens of calls - maybe more than 100 - in addition to even more emails...all of which we clear and professional and incredibly helpful. Throughout the whole process, Carson M answered my questions, made me smarter, helped me see the pros/cons of each decision as well as pointing out potential problems/opportunities I could not have foreseen on my own. I cannot say enough about Carson's ability to both inform, clarify, reassure and - critically - do all the of the paperwork and documentation and communication and negotiation required to work out a favorable solution with the IRS. Super smart and equally patient, Carson has helped me get through this while staying sane and avoiding financial ruin. I rarely make recommendations but would tell anyone to absolutely contact Carson and the Tax Defense Network BEFORE speaking with one of the many Tax law firms from whom you're getting frightening mail. Carson and the people at TDN impressed me with their integrity and tireless commitment to my problems. They exceeded my expectations over and over again until I was free. Always answered my calls. Always followed up and did what they said they would. Thank you Carson.

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Z Ferry. We are so proud and lucky to have Carson on our team. Thanks for the wonderful review and allowing us to congratulate Carson on a job well done. Your testimonial is a true example of what we strive to do, take care of our clients. It makes all our study of the tax laws and hard work and dedication worthwhile. We love what we do and we are so glad it shows. If you ever need anything in the future you know where to reach us. We are here for you.

Jackie Sirois
November 20th, 2019 Colchester, CT DETAILS

I gave one star...wouldn't even rate them that !!!! These people take your money, promise you they can take care of everything and then do NOT A THING for you! won't return call.. My result was they did absolutely nothing after I paid them!!! My Advise to anyone looking is DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE...find another one!

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Jackie. We would like to say thanks for leading us feedback as this can only help us get better. We have take a review of your case and have reached out to you to go over the details of your case. You can feel free to reach out to us as well at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Steven Burk
November 19th, 2019 Bedford, TX DETAILS

My experience wasn't the greatest. The first tax professional I had we just didn't connect. She didn't seem to listen very well, and she would ask me to do send her bank statements ext. I would send them and she wouldn't respond. I had to call her a week later to find out if she received them, and she finally called saying she did, but that it wasn't good enough. She refused to present what she had to the IRS saying that it would get denied. I ended up speaking to a manager and they went ahead and presented everything and it was approved. I was moved over to a new tax professional and I didn't have him long enough to give him a rating, but he did give me information that the first lady didn't. At the end of the day, the experience was frustrating but ended up working in my favor. My stress level was high, but in the end, it all worked out. I would use them again in the future if needed. Honestly, I can't give that a yes or no, but I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone I know. The young man that I was transferred to was why my rating wasn't a one star.

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Steve. We thank you for leaving your honest feedback. This gives us information and we vow to improve. We are glad though we were able to provide you with a favorable outcome. e able to provide a more favorable outcome. We do strive to provide excellent customer service.

Elizabeth Reyes
November 14th, 2019 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

I was in a really bad place with my taxes over the past few years. Between not having enough taxes and on disability for almost a year , I was way off. Tax Defense really helped me to get back on track. They took over my account and helped me to resolve and set up a payment arrangement accommodating to my income. Don’t wait for IRS to levy your accounts, tax Defense Network can help you .

Nov 15, 2019

Hi Elizabeth. We really appreciate your taking the time to leave us this positive review. Thanks for choosing TDN to help you, it was our pleasure. Our goal is not only to help with the past but to assist you in the future so you can rest easy. You testimonial will help others, thanks again. We are always here for you.

TbT
November 14th, 2019 China Spring, TX DETAILS

My tax situation was complicated and overwhelming. From the first phone call, the representatives listened, gave frank feedback and then promptly went to work on my behalf. I was fortunate to have been assigned Irena as my ongoing contact. Irena has been reassuring, informative and, when my case required re-opening, she understood my anxiety and left me feeling that I was in competent hands. Irena responds readily to my calls and makes a concerted effort to provide me with all the information available. Many thanks.

Nov 15, 2019

Hi TbT. We are so happy to hear we were here for you every step of the way. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful review and shout out to the employees and especially to Irena. Our company is so lucky to have such a calming and compassionate employee. We are only a phone call away should you need anything in the future.

Thomas MacFarlane
November 14th, 2019 Fairfax, MN DETAILS

Just a word of thanks to Deana B. She has kept us up to minute on a very trying situation with the IRS.Very professional. Thank you Deana.

Nov 15, 2019

Hi Thomas. Thanks for letting us know what a wonderful job Deana has done to help. It is so important to each of us we provide our clients with exceptional service. And thanks for the positive review, this helps others that may be in the same trying situation know there is a brighter future.

G. R. Thompson
November 13th, 2019 Livonia, MI DETAILS

I had a business (corporate) employment tax liability of over $200,000 which was eventually settled for 20% of the total. The IRS at one point cut a deal and 'closed the file' after setting up an installment plan, but later re-opened my case and came after me harder (assessing me personally, filing a lien on me). TDN had originally charged me a fixed fee retainer (it was substantially larger than the 'typical' $3,000 fee). When the IRS re-opened my file, TDN did not ask me for more money, and I never paid them more than the original retainer over the course of three years. During that three years, I was shifted around to 3 different lawyers. They never asked my permission, and never said why, but all of them were pleasant to work with. Although, reaching any of them by phone was difficult - email worked best. I was disappointed that the tax debt was never negotiated down - it was the quirks of 'trust fund liability' that got me down to an acceptable settlement level. I ended up paying a significant chunk of change even at 20% - thankfully I had the capacity to make the payment. But overall, perhaps the best assistance was TDN's help in navigating the system, strategizing my tax situation (present and future), and interfacing with the revenue officer. At least it's all behind me now, which was the main goal.

Nov 13, 2019

HI G. R. Thanks for your wonderful review. What a great testimonial, this will definitely help others that may be in the same situation and do not have the money to pay the balance. The job is never easy but we always do our best to negotiate for the lowest payment. It is all about taking care of our clients one at a time. Should you ever need us we are just a phone call away.

John P
November 13th, 2019 Youngstown, NY DETAILS

Over the last 5 years, I have had issues dealing with the IRS and the State of New York. They dealt with both personal and business taxes. The staff at Tax Defense Network have been able to guide me through both processes seamlessly. I am extremely happy with the results. They took, what seemed to me, an overwhelming situation and helped me get it reduced by almost 90 percent.

Nov 13, 2019

Hi John. It is our honor to have you as our client, We would like to thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for choosing to TDN for all years needs. It makes our job worthwhile to hear the success stories that come from helping our clients. Our staff strives to provide excellent customer service and we are so glad it shows.

Ronette Jalloh
November 7th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS

I contacted the Tax Defense Network in 2017 because we had a tax debt the was more than our combined annual salaries. They set up a loans for over $4000. PLUS INTEREST. That I am currently still paying and we received nothing from them. Little to no communications and when we asked question or wanted additional help it was always an additional fee attached, So we started with 20,000. owed to the IRS and as they have wiped their hands of us currently, We still owe the loan they got for us over 2000. and now our IRS debt is over 60,000. I kid you not, we were advised that the only resolve he could help us with is to stop collections. We will still have levies and liens and the interest will continue to accumulate. We just have to wait 10 years to see if they will cancel the debt or remove it off of us. we barely make 60,000 combined. RIP off I am so sorry I contacted them. I am so disappointed

Nov 08, 2019

Hi Ronette. I sincerely apologize you did not have an exceptional experience. We would like to review you all the details of your case with you. We will be reaching out to you shortly or you can feel free to reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Rayvon Kellman
November 6th, 2019 Arverne, NY DETAILS

I found Tax Defense online because I was 8 years behind in my tax returns due to someone stealing my identity. This person used my social security number to work. The IRS did not know about the identity theft. They said that I owed over 25k in my back taxes. It kept getting higher every year that I didn't address my tax problems. I explained everything to Linda S at Tax Defense and she got right on it. Linda and her team handled everything for me. I didn't have to deal with the IRS once. Not only did they get my 25k tax debt eliminated, I also have a refund due to me, which is unexpected. They kept in constant contact with me the whole time and kept me informed of the progression in my case. I am so glad that I choose Tax Defense to help resolve my tax problems, they delivered more than I expected.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Rayvon. Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We couldn't have said it better. It is hard to fathom how much havoc one can have when their identity has been stolen. We can't say thanks enough for choosing us to help you clear up this tax debt that wasn't yours. This will help many others that may be in the same situation.

Steve Woodson
November 5th, 2019 Fort Wayne, IN

I worked with Deanna B, she was very helpful and kept me informed on this long process. I enjoyed working with her.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Steve. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks a million for your wonderful review. It means a lot to us to know we are taking care of our clients. We are happy to hear Deanna was able help provide you with the relief you deserve. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if we can be of further assistance.

Beth Bland
November 5th, 2019 South Mills, NC DETAILS

Brandy H was wondering to work with. She called us every week to let us know if there was any progress done on our file. Working with the IRS is very complicated and sometimes it crawls with the speed of a snail, but still Brandy called every week even if nothing was done on our account to touch base with us. We have been working with Tax Defense for many years and we have been impressed with their work, but we felt that Ms. H went over and above. Thanks for all the hard work on our behalf. We will never go anywhere else, and we will always recommend Tax Defense.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Beth. Wow what an outstanding testimonial. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and appreciate you coming back to us. Brandy is truly a compassionate and an outstanding employee. Our company is very lucky to have her. Taxes are complicated and we are so grateful we have the knowledge to get this resolved for you. Thanks in advance for all your recommendations. We are always here for you.

Eric S.
November 1st, 2019 Marion, OH DETAILS

I couldn’t be happier throughout this entire process, or the end results. Vickie N was fantastic to work with! I would recommend NTD to anyone who was in the same situation I was in. Thank you so much!

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Eric. Thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future. We are so happy that our negotiations ended in the results that works best for you. We couldn't agree more that Vicki is fantastic. Thanks for leaving us a nice review.

Anorga Vidal
November 1st, 2019 Pensacola, FL DETAILS

19000 dollar debt, they stopped the garnish wages from my accounts and possessions. Case was set to a no collection status due to my current income. Will not receive tax refunds until paid off. Will be posted on my credit report as money owed to Irs.

Nov 04, 2019

Hi Anorga, Thanks for trusting in us to take care of your situation. We are so thrilled we were able to assist you in these matters. we are able to sleep better knowing our clients are taken care of. We are just a phone call away if you need any assistance in the future.

JoAnne Favors
November 1st, 2019 Chattanooga, TN DETAILS

I contacted Tax Defense Network when I was in a desperate situation with my tax liability. I searched on line for a company that could assist me and after checking with the BBB, I contacted the company and was so well received that I was in tears. Marianelly has been wonderful in providing me with information that I could understand.

Nov 04, 2019

Hi JoAnne. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We would always advise to do your homework when choosing the company that would best fit your needs. We are so glad we met your expectations and have everything resolved for you. We truly understand what a nightmare this could be. Feel free to reach out to us for anything you may need.

Jerry V
November 1st, 2019 Kings Beach, CA DETAILS

I spent years losing sleep and constantly stressing over unfiled tax returns and a huge looming tax debt stemming from my failed business. Tyler J, my TDN representative, was calm, patient and professional in his handling of my case. He was able to help me organize my files and produce the information he needed to begin resolving my case. He was able to get nearly $17,000 of IRS debt from one year reduced to under $500 by refiling an old return to get my tax, interest and penalties removed and reduced. I am forever in HIS debt for helping me resolve this issue and taking the elephant off my back.

Nov 04, 2019

Hi Jerry. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for choosing Tax Defense Network to help you through this stressful time. This wonderful review will surely help others that may be in the same situation. We appreciate you recognizing Tyler, he will be so thrilled to read this. He is a true asset to our company.

Justin Hammonds
November 1st, 2019 Florence, SC

Irena B was great to work with and very helpful.

Nov 04, 2019

Hi Justin. Thank you for taking the time to give Irena such grace. We are so happy to hear she was able to help you through what could be a stressful time. It was our honor to have had you as our client. We are always available should you need additional services in the future.