Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard for the tax relief industry.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Stan Gibson
August 23rd, 2019 Andover, KS

Your people are very professional and super friendly. Took great care of my tax problem with excellent results!

Brenda T
August 22nd, 2019 Keller, TX

It was a positive experience working with Irena B. She is professional and is knowledgeable when explaining the tax process Michael M was professional, he was my initial point of contact with Tax Defense Network. I appreciate their and efforts. Brenda T.

Aug 23, 2019

Hi Brenda. Thank you for the nice review. We are so happy you had a positive experience not only with one but two of our employees. We are committed to providing our clients with outstanding service. Feel free to reach out to us if ever need additional assistance.

Mark L. Michael
August 22nd, 2019 El Cajon, CA

Well, Tiffany W has been on my side in regards to this matter, she is very driven to ensure the correct outcome is happening, not taking a no from the FedLoan Service when she knows she is correct....a relief for me because she is handling it and that is what I want. Thank you very much Tiffany!

Aug 23, 2019

Hi Mark. We really appreciate you taking time to leave us this wonderful review. It means so much to us and our employees to know we got it right. I will pass this along to Tiffany, it will make her day. Feel free to reach out to you if we can be of further assistance.

Kellie
August 21st, 2019 Madison, AL

Helped me with my tax debt and protected my assets from the IRS

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Kellie. We want to thank you for the 5 star review. It is always so nice to hear how well we did our job. We take pride in helping each and every client. It was a pleasure to assist you and feel free to reach out if you have need anything,

C Chancelor
August 21st, 2019 Irving, TX DETAILS

I rated it four stars only because my initial contact could not be reached easily and didn’t seem to have the answers I needed. However, when I finally got to speak with a gentleman named Carson M, all of my questions and concerns were handled quickly and efficiently. I will certainly recommend their services to any and everyone that needs tax help.

Aug 21, 2019

Hi C Chancelor. Thanks for providing your feedback. It is always our goal to provide our clients with excellent customer service and we are thrilled to hear Carson had done just that. We will pass this along to him as I know this will make his day. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need any additional services.

Patty
August 21st, 2019 Perrysburg, OH DETAILS

My consultant brandy H was very professional and kept me informed of every step with the IRS. It was a pleasure working with her and would recommend anyone to her.

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Patty. Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We are so proud to have Brandy as part of our team, she is a true asset. I will pass this along to her as I know this will make her day. We are here for you if ever you have any questions.

Janie Carson
August 20th, 2019 Belton, SC

The only reason I agreed to this program is to lower my student loan payments and this program didn't do anything to help me it was a waste of time and money never again

Aug 20, 2019

Hi Janie. Thanks for sharing your feedback. We apologize our program did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 165 so we can make this right for you.

Carmen Larrea
August 20th, 2019 Rio Rancho, NM

From the start they made me feel at ease, I was scared at first to call, I was afraid they would not be able to help. They were very courteous, respectful and easy to talk to, sometimes issues like these can be embarrassing.. but they made me feel comfortable and not ashamed..It was a very nice experience and would recommend to others in my situation.

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Carmen. Thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure to assist you. We are so happy we made you feel at ease and together we were able to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need assistance in the future.

Kathy Kraskov
August 13th, 2019 Salem, OR DETAILS

They were very patient with us. Kept in contact with follow up calls until we were able to get all the information that was needed . Jordan was super friendly. Would highly recommend to any family member or friend.

Aug 13, 2019

Hi Kathy. We appreciate your positive feedback. It was truly our pleasure to assist with all your needs. I will pass this along to Jordan as well, he truly is an asset to our company. If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Michael Lombardi
August 13th, 2019 DETAILS

TDN or Tax Defense Network helped me though a financial difficult at a time I was having problems making my Federal and State taxes payments. Their case managers, tax specialist and even the person answering their phones have always been polite and knowledgeable in all aspects of troubled tax accounts. What is more, every one I've spoken with at TDN was sympathetic to my situation and dealt with me very respectfully. This made the whole process far more comfortable. Just this morning I spoke with a new contact at TDN, John Foss for the first time. Just like all the others, John made me glad I called TDN this morning I never dealt with another tax organization in the past. At this time I would not go to any other company for tax advice unless major changes in the culture at TDN’s breakdown. I feel here is what makes the deference in a well-run organization whether they provides tax related services, designs software or sell sandwiches. I call companies like TDN ‘Wawa run organizations’ because Wawa does make sandwiches and serves gas. Everything these two companies do they shoot for the 'ideal' level.

Aug 13, 2019

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The team at TDN strives to personalize the experience for each client and we are thrilled we were able to do this for you. We truly understand tax situations can be complicated. Don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future for any questions you may have.

Harvey Whitford
August 11th, 2019 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

Tax Defense Network is a premier organization which is steadfastly protecting their clients and their tax or financial interests.

May 13, 2019

Harvey, thank you so much for your shout out. We appreciate having you as our client and choosing to partner with us to transform your financial future. You are awesome.

Robert & Kathie Lomineck
August 11th, 2019 Colquitt, GA DETAILS

They are really great people to use an to do business with they have great accounting people that know there job very well

Aug 12, 2019

Hi Robert & Kathie. Thanks so much for the compliments and a wonderful review. It's clients like you that drive us to do our very best. Should you need our assistance again or if you just have a question don't hesitate to call.

Mary
August 8th, 2019 Grand Haven, MI DETAILS

They got it so I would not stress any longer. It took a while but they a great job of us. We still owe but we feel better about. He were doing our business with Brandy what a nice and pleasant person. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you

Aug 08, 2019

Hi Mary. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Brandy is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Aleisi Thompson
August 5th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

Thanks Tax Defense. I am very satisfy for the work you have done in my case. Time frame was done correctly. All information and feedback was very clear. I will recommend this company highly and also I will use it again.

Aug 06, 2019

Aleisi, we will be here for you should you ever need us again. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Stephanie Dever
August 1st, 2019 Fort Wayne, IN DETAILS

I had Brandy as the lady that handled my case. She did a wonderful job! She called me every time that there was something new and every time that I call her if she did not answer she did return my call back. With her help on my case I was able to get the help I was looking for. Thank you for Brandy and the wonderful team.

Aug 02, 2019

Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! It was our pleasure to assist you. We’re so glad we were able to help take steps toward a brighter financial future. We’re also happy to hear you appreciated Brandy’s work! We’ll pass along the kind words to her. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Eric Glassberg
August 1st, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Tracey M was extremely helpful with my tax problems at times I was really difficult to work with but Tracey was always patient with me I would reccomend her to everyone

Aug 02, 2019

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We realize how stressful this was for you. We’re so glad we were able to help take steps toward a brighter financial future. We’re also happy to hear you appreciated Tracy’s work! We’ll pass along the kind words to her. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Larry McMillian
July 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Tax Defense has been working with me for serval months they have come to agreement with the IRS that have save me tens of thousands of dollars I highly recommend Tax Defense taxes problem.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Larry, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Mike Kent
July 30th, 2019 Seneca, IL DETAILS

Starting out everyone I talked to was polite and patient with my complete ignorance of tax matters. It does take a while between communications with the people assigned to my case and I was switched between representatives a couple times, which can be aggravating. However in the end tax defense network dropped my tax liability from just over $40,000 to $4,000 total! What is more impressive is they did it while staying polite and patient with me, and did exactly what they promised without any other fees. Skeptical by nature I thought for sure the advertisements were mostly oversold, I will say that now I believe them fully. After all, any organization that can save a regular middle class person $36,000 should be trusted.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Taxes are complicated. We’re so glad we were able to meet your expectations and help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. As always, our team is ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Susan Reese
July 30th, 2019 Clover, SC

I felt that they know what they are doing and i felt that Tax Defense Network would take care of me.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Susan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. We enjoy taking care of wonderful clients like you. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Michelle
July 30th, 2019

Thorough. Mr. Max is very personable, forthright, and pleasant in communications.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. We’re also happy to hear you appreciated Max’s! We are very lucky to have such a valuable employee. We’ll pass along the kind words to him. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

John moats
July 30th, 2019 Dallastown, PA

I went to one of these tax help places before and got nothing but taken for my money but ..So far so good.. I'm at least getting call backs

Jul 30, 2019

Hi John, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We appreciate you feedback and glad we are here to help make you financial future brighter. As always, our team is available to answer any questions that may arise now and in the future to meet all you any tax, student loan, or business needs you may have.

Adam Conrady
July 30th, 2019 Fredericksburg, VA

Easy to get started. A little expensive, but quality product

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Adam, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. We enjoy taking care of wonderful clients like you. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Kris Miller
July 29th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

Always available to answer questions. I was always kept up-to-date. Staff was re-assuring.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Kris, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to give you peace of mind throughout the process and help you take steps toward a brighter future. As always, our team is ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Mary Jane Arellano
July 29th, 2019 Hillsboro, OR

They did a really good job and pleased with the outcome

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Mary Jane, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! It was our pleasure to assist you. We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter future. As always, our team is ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Maanaima Tuese
July 29th, 2019 Fairbanks, AK DETAILS

All I know is this company has been helping me to get information on how to get out of debt and be debt free sooner

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Maanaima, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. We understand how stressful this could be. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Tammy Cantu
July 25th, 2019 DeSoto, TX DETAILS

We worked with Brandy H and she was wonderful. She helped us resolve our case with the IRS and eased our fears. Thank you Brandy, you ROCK!!!!

Jul 29, 2019

Tammy, thank you so much for giving Brandy a shout out. We are happy to be of service now and will be here for you should you need us again, now and always.

Jeremy Johnson
July 25th, 2019 Clarksville, TN DETAILS

Great company. The specialist assigned to me Miss Jaquelyn L A was very knowledgeable and kind. I felt like she genuinely cared about helping people and responded immediately to my questions and always kept me up to date. I followed everything they advised and helped them with everything they needed from me. The outcome was better than what I hoped for. Miss Jacqueline L A was able to negotiate a very affordable payment for me and I am now in rehabilitation and on my way out of default. At the time I began the process me and my wife were engaged to be married and I was being threatened with wage garnishment. We are now married and this company was able to relieve is of that huge burden of stress and help us with our future. We are very grateful for moneysolver.

Jul 29, 2019

Jeremy, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing and the difference Jacqueline has made. Thank you for choosing us to partner with you towards transforming your financial future.

Beverly Cubie
July 25th, 2019 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

Omg. I now can breath. Thank you Jackie and all your staff at Money Solver. I truly will pass the Word. Omg. Thank U guys. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Jul 29, 2019

Beverly, thank you for being our client and for breathing!

Mark Hamby
July 25th, 2019 Madison, AL

At first great, they sounded as if they were there to help. After payment was made not so much. Always getting new person to deal with and having to explain all my concerns. Not easy to communicate with.

Jul 22, 2019

Mark, thank you for your candid feedback. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

NOT VALID
July 25th, 2019 White Bluff, TN DETAILS

IF I COULD RATE THIS COMPANY A "0" STAR I WOULD. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE JANUARY. I PAY EVERY MONTH FOR SERVICES THAT ARE LESS THAN WHAT THEY HAD EXPRESSED TO ME WHAT WOULD BE NEGOTIATED. THE AGENTS THEY SENT ME TOO IN NJ HAVE BEEN SNOTTY ON THE PHONE. EMAILS SUCH AS "LETS GO, I NEED THIS INFORMATION" THEY REFILED MY TAX'S AND SENT THEM TO THE IRS AND THEN SETTLE A DEAL WITH THE IRS FOR MORE THAN THE 1040S THEY SENT IN TO THE IRS. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?? HOW AM I STILL PAYING THIS RIDICULOUS PLACE EVERY MONTH FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS. I ASKED OVER AND OVER TO BE REASSIGNED DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE NJ AGENT WAS NOT DOING WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE. NOTHING HAPPENS. I RECIEVE A LETTER STATING THAT AFTER MONTHS OF NEGOTIATING WITH THE IRS THIS IS THE MOST THEY WILL COME TO TERMS WITH... BULL.. THE IRS HAS THEN NOTED SPEAKING TO THEM 2 TIMES AND THE LAST TIME THEY SPOKE TO THEM WAS IN APRIL.. HOW DOES THAT WORK? THE IRS HAS NOT EVEN FINISH PROCESSING THE 1040 THAT WERE FILED BY THE NJ AGENT.. BUT YET THEY SETTLE A DEBT ON INFORMATION THAT IS NOT CORRECT. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM AT ALL.

Jul 29, 2019

We are sorry to hear the you've had such a negative experience. We would love the opportunity to make it up to you and discuss the details of your experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Deborah B
July 25th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

I came to Tax Defense Network with a tax lien of over $200K. I had worked with another firm and spent over $4K with no resolution and more debt to the IRS. After contracting with Tax Defense Network to resolve my debt I was assigned to several analysts who were not very aggressive in helping me resolve my tax debt problem. All of that changed when Tomika S was assigned as my case worker. Ms. S listened very attentively without judgement to my assessment of how I got in this situation and what my specific needs were. She was very reassuring that she would work diligently on my behalf to get the resolution that I needed. Ms. S exceeded my expectations in the way she diligently handled my case. She took time to communicate with me frequently and to patiently answer any questions that I had. I am so thankful to Ms. S from rescuing me from the abyss of unresolved tax debt. Her knowledge of the and due diligence was critical to getting resolution to my tax debt problem with the IRS. I would recommend Ms. S to my friends and family who may find themselves in a similar situation.

Jul 29, 2019

Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave us your candid feedback. Thank you for letting Tomika and Ms. S know how much of a difference they have made to you. With this stated, we would love the opportunity to discuss the details of your experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to hearing how we can continue to get better for you.

Jamie A Freeman
July 25th, 2019 Peoria, AZ DETAILS

Maxwell W has been absolutely amazing. Always available to save us from the IRS when I needed him. Thank you Max for always helping my husband and I.

Jul 29, 2019

Jamie, Maxwell is one of our resident Tax Superhero's. Thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Michelle
July 25th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Tax Defense communicates and explains the steps to the process. They are understanding and professional.

Jul 29, 2019

Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We were there for you before and will be here for you if you ever need us again.

James Wright
July 25th, 2019 Roselle, NJ DETAILS

When I started this journey; I was one of great fear and uncertainty. Jordan; from day one; made me feel as if he immediately began wearing my shoes. I was never made to feel stupid or embarrassed for having gotten myself into the mess I was in; but rather made to feel that it was thoroughly understood that things happen and that whatever can be done to help will be done; because I mattered and helping me mattered. Jordan educated me every step along the way; showing nothing but patience and understanding. Jordan took countless amounts of time to ensure this was a journey we were taking together; so much so that I have been able to live the entire time without the fears I had in the beginning. I know there are other places; but none like Tax Defense Network! Trust and Believe; if ever anyone mentions or I find out about a similar issue; I will most certainly ensure they they reach out to the organization that Truly cares..

Jul 29, 2019

James, thank you for taking the time to give Jordan such praise. We strive for excellence at all times and your feedback is the reason we do what we do. Thank you for choosing to partner with you towards transforming your financial journey.

Shaaban Mohamed
July 23rd, 2019 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS

At the first time I was talking with Mr. Jeff S by phone & he listen to me well, I was talking with him about my debit federal taxes problem & he gave me a good way to resolve this issue & explained to by nice way everything think then he let me start with Ms. Brandy H, then later step by step I got what I need . Ms. Brandy completes all the communication between me & the federal taxes, good job guys & thank u

Jul 23, 2019

Shaaban, this is fantastic to hear. Thank you for your feedback and shout out to Brandy and Jeff. We take pride in helping all of our clients by making life just that much easier and lighter. Thank you for partnering with us towards transforming your financial future.

chuck
July 23rd, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS

barry was great to work with.thomas was not helpful and acted like he had never read the file.

Jul 23, 2019

Chuck, thank you for your candid feedback. We look forward to continue getting better to ensure that your experience is a pleasurable one throughout your time with us. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Laura Bird
July 23rd, 2019 Mount Vernon, WA DETAILS

I am unhappy with my experience and have already shared this a few times with your company. You keep sending me a review also as if you didn't receive the others I sent. I was promised things and pushed hard to enter into an agreement with your office that would reduce my tax debt. No tax debt was reduced and you set up a plan that will undoubtedly fail in the near future. I am in more tax debt now and I'm out the $5000 you charged me as well. I do have a payment agreement set up with the IRS now but I had one before that I had set up with them that was much better. Now the payments that IRS are requiring are too high for me to possibly make.

Jul 23, 2019

Laura, thank you for taking the time to leave us your candid feedback. We are sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience with us. We are always striving to keep the conversation open on what we can do to get better for our clients and you. Thank you for being our client and we appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] if you have any further feedback or if you would like to discuss your experience more in detail. We look forward to continue getting better.

M. Fields
July 19th, 2019 Santa Clara, CA DETAILS

The assigned saint of a Service Partner Accountant helped me get a "life-saving" installment agreement with the IRS that will help me make a fresh start. Because of the government shutdowns in late 2018 and early 2019, and the tax season, the IRS fell way behind in accurate, up-to-date correspondences. Well -- AS PROMISED --the Tax Defense Network's Partner Program Managers and Administrators have been there to intercede on my behalf after I received frightening and threatening, auto-generated IRS notices erroneously appeared in my mail box. Looking back at the unexpected banana-peel luck I’ve had the past year, I’m SO glad I called and signed up with MoneySolver.org when I did on 12/31/2018. M. Fields

Jul 22, 2019

Fields, we are pleased to hear that you had such an amazing experience. We take pride in making a difference and your feedback makes every step we take worth it. Thank you for choosing us as partners on your journey to transform your financial future.

Clyde
July 19th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

I would recommend tax defense network for all your tax needs. They were in communication with all federal and state offices concerning my tax needs. Very reliable . Very sincere. Very happy with the outcome.

Jul 22, 2019

Clyde, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Thank you for being our client and choosing us to partner with you towards transforming your financial future.

Janice M.
July 19th, 2019 Comer, GA DETAILS

I am so sorry I ever trusted these people to help me. Of course they got paid almost$4,000. up front so what's their hurry?!? December, 2018 is when I contacted them. Today is July 18, 2019. Still no resolution. I'm actually on hold right now with the IRS. I am tired of waiting, I'll talk to them myself. When this is resolved I will be calling the BBB. The last time I got an email from them it was for my 2018 1040. I faxed it to them months ago. I haven't heard a word since! Meanwhile I'm paying monthly payments for the loan they arranged for me so they'd be paid. I will always voice my experience with the tax defense network!

Jul 22, 2019

Janice, thank you for your candid feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

William Cleary
July 19th, 2019 Daytona Beach, FL DETAILS

My situation, I believe was a very unusual one, and Ms Annette H worked with me for "two years" until the time was right to negotiate with the IRS. I believe that most companies would have simply taken their fee and made a slam dunk settlement. Due to personal crisis in my life, this period of time was very difficult for me personally as well as professionally. Annette was able to juggle professionalism and personal concern to the point that throughout the entire process, I was very confident that she truly would resolve my issues to my satisfaction. At this point a resolution with the IRS has been reached and I couldn't have asked for better results. Thank You Annette, as you were truly a lifesaver to me.🌞🌞🌞 Sincerely, Bill Cleary

Jul 22, 2019

William, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and giving Annette such amazing feedback. We thank you for partnering with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Eddie Santiago
July 18th, 2019 DeLand, FL

I would like to thank Brandy at Tax Defense Network. She helped me to get a tax situation resolved. Taking me through the process step by step and was always available to answer all my questions.

Jul 19, 2019

Eddie, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Shawn lee
July 18th, 2019 Ridgeland, MS DETAILS

Helped me on two separate tax issues. Great advice to avoid future problems. My agent arron b was amazing. Very kind and quick to return my calls. I would recommend this company to anyone with tax debt.

Jul 19, 2019

Shawn, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are here for you then, now, and anytime you would need us in the future.

A. Mapp
July 16th, 2019 Louisville, KY DETAILS

Tax Defense kept me abreast as to how things were going. And they will provide you with an outcome that's best for your situation. If I ever need to again, I would choose Tax Defense.

Jul 17, 2019

Mapp, thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to partnering with you towards transforming your financial future at any point and at any time.

Michael Byrd
July 16th, 2019 Newburgh, NY DETAILS

I recently received a notice from the IRS notifying me of a debt owed them. Being a past customer of Money Solver I had no hesitation in contacting them immediately. Within minutes I was directed to Andrea S and her teamA Power of Attorney was in place and my case was being worked. I was told that Money Solver would contact the IRS and keep me informed. It all happened so quickly and efficiently. Within 2 days I received an email “TaxCase Resolved. Not only was it resolved but also was the best possible resolution for my case! I want to thank Andrea , her team andMoney Solver for all you did. Everything was accomplished so fast and exceeded my expectations. Thank you also for keeping me updated and relieving the normal “IRS Stress” All in all you were perfect. Thank you for everything. A Customer for life, Michael Byrd

Aug 06, 2019

Michael, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. This is not only what we live for but we take great pride in having clients like you for life. We will be here for you and with you every step of the way, Thank you for partnering with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Luz Lopez
July 12th, 2019 Salinas, CA DETAILS

my experience with Tax Defense Network is been a really good experience, they have been able to answer all my questions or concerns that I have with my Tax issues

Jul 15, 2019

Luz, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had a pleasurable experience. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Angela
July 12th, 2019 Center Ossipee, NH DETAILS

Our experience was good, however not as wonderful as we were hoping. Thought that we could get a better resolution.

Jul 15, 2019

Angela, thank you for taking the time to leave us your candid feedback. We would love the opportunity to discuss your experience, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Amber P
July 12th, 2019 South Whitley, IN

My mother had a fire we didn't think things could get worse well it did with her taxes we look for someone to help everyone we talked to didn't care or wanted money up front then we found tax defence network and are lawyer Cory c she was AWSOME nice caring she listen to you didn't treat it like a job she is the one I would definitely want to help again she went out of her way to help me thank you for that words well never be enough THANK YOU what you did for my mother with everything going thank you

Jul 15, 2019

Amber, it is amazing to hear that we were able to have such an impact in your families life. Thank you for taking the time to let Cory know how much of a difference she made. We take great pride in partnering with our clients while on their journey towards transforming their financial future. If ever you need us, we will be here.

Michael Roberts
July 12th, 2019 Livonia, MI DETAILS

Andrea is a savior... She was beyond professional. Very thorough with explaining everything and very pleasant. She made me feel very confident that everything would be ok and I am so relieved... She’s AMAZING !!!

Aug 06, 2019

Michael, thank you for taking the time to give Andrea such a shout out. We take pride in making each of our clients experience a personal and great one. Thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey transforming your financial future.

G. B. Goldsberry
July 12th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

A problem with a miscalculation on my Income Taxes left me owing over $4,000 in interest and fees. Not knowing where to turn to try to alleviate some of this penalyt, I contacted Brandy H of the Tax Defense Network. Brandy took me through the procedure step by step, explaining what was happening along the way. Brandy set up a reasonable payment schedule with the IRS and provided a Penalty Abatement Consultation on my behalf. Brandy corresponded in a timely manor and was courteous and precise in all her telephone and written conversations.

Jul 15, 2019

G.B., thank you for taking the time to let Brandy know that you appreciate the work completed on your case. We believe in nothing less than 110% effort for all of our client. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you towards transforming your financial future.