Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price for the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard among tax relief service providers.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network helps its clients navigate the IRS's tax relief programs. The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also has tax preparers who do tax return preparation. Tax preparers ensure that clients' taxes are filed properly and that clients get their tax refunds if they paid more taxes than they should have. Tax Defense Network also helps with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

Interested individuals should take advantage of Tax Defense Network's free consultation to have their case reviewed, hear a potential plan for resolving their tax debt, and get more specific information on costs.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Timothy W Brooks
October 15th, 2019 Elkmont, AL DETAILS

I have been working with Tax Defense for about a year trying to solve my tax problem. They have kept me informed about the progress of my situation. Tax Defense has worked out a plan to have the tax I owe put in a non-collectable status and they informed me that the IRS has acknowledged my inability to pay. They have placed me in what could be described as an installment agreement without payment. As of now everything seems to be good as I haven't heard from the IRS. I am pleased about the way things have progressed thus far.

Samantha
October 15th, 2019 Island Lake, IL DETAILS

Dashana was amazing and gave me so much information. She was helpful in saving me money on my student loans and I am forever greatful.

Troy F
October 15th, 2019 Amarillo, TX

We had an extremely hairy tax situation and wasn't even sure where to start. I called Tax Defense Network trying to get all my options. John asked questions and consulted with his colleagues for our options we had available to us. Fortunately we didn't need their service, but in the unfortunate event I do I will be calling them. Very professional and informative.

Danita
October 11th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

The very best customer service,always informed, maintained contact with me through out, always had time and very patient with me, My agent was the very best person ever. I was treated like a friend, and she worked hard to get my tax situation resolved.

Oct 14, 2019

Hi Danita. We are ecstatic you had a wonderful experience. We strive to provide each and every client with the best service. We really appreciate you recognizing Joetta with your kind words and 5 star review. Most importantly we are glad we have your tax situation resolved for you. We are only a phone call away should you have any questions.

David Nelson
October 9th, 2019 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS

The process was very informational and helpful. The agents were very professional and patient to help me understand the entire process... I would definitely recommend Tax Defense Network

Oct 10, 2019

Hi David. We would like to thank you for your kind words. We truly understand how complicated this situation could be. We strive to keep our clients informed through out the process so they know we are there for them every step of the way. We are here for you should you need any further assistance.

Tobias Moss
October 8th, 2019 Middleburg, FL DETAILS

Toni H has been nothing short of spectacular. She carries herself with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. I implicitly trust her evaluation of my taxes and what is appropriate for my filings.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Tobias. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what a spectacular job Toni has done for you. Toni is on top of the ever changing tax laws so she can prepare the most advantageous tax returns for her clients. We would like to invite you back when you are ready to file 2019 taxes.

Michael Elliot
October 8th, 2019 Independence, OR DETAILS

I want to thank Tax Defense network for all there help with my case. My attorney, Ruth R, did a great job and I am thankful for her help and assistance. Very professional.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Michael. We would like to say thank you for giving Ruth and our team your appreciation. It's clients like you that drive us to do our very best. It was our pleasure to partner with you. Should you need our assistance again or if you just have a question don't hesitate to call.

Patricia Higgins
October 8th, 2019 Troy, NY DETAILS

Irena was the best to work with. She was quick to help and explain. I had hundreds of questions and she took her time and made it very easy for me to understand. She is very quick to return calls and keeps you updated and informed.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Patricia. We appreciate your kind words. Taxes are complicated and we are so happy we were able to assist you. We could not agree more that Irena provides amazing service to her clients. We will pass this along to her, it will make her day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime you have questions.

Thomas
October 8th, 2019 North Richland Hills, TX DETAILS

It took a long time to get my tax issues resolved, but they were resolved exactly as I had hoped. During the two years Tax Defense handled my case I had several contact people there. I must say that several of them were difficult to contact and or receive a response from. My last contact, Heather, was the most responsive person and kept me updated on a regular basis. I can’t thank her enough for her diligence in working on my case.

May 03, 2019

Thomas, we will certainly let heather know of the impact she has had for you. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to continue working with you.

Thomas M.
October 8th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Great group of people that work hard to help your situation. I thought things were completely hopeless until I contact them. I highly recommend.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Glenn. We first like to say thank you for letting us be of assistance to you and rewarding us with your kind words. We are so happy we were able to help shine the light on once seemed like an endless tunnel. If we can be of assistance in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Glenn Longacre
October 8th, 2019 Encino, CA

Great follow through and feedback. Thank you.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Glenn. We want to thank you for the 5 star review. It is always so nice to hear we did our job well. We take pride in helping each and every client and it was our pleasure to assist you. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else we can assist with,

Richard manrique
October 8th, 2019 Palmer, AK DETAILS

Wow!!!! Miss I and the whole tax team did a very excellent job for me, I owed the fed IRS over $60,000.00 and only got to pay $5000.00. That is how good you are, it changed my life!!!! Thank you so much Richard Manrique

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Richard. Wow, we are so glad you chose Tax Defense Network to help you with your tax issues. It was our pleasure to assist you in these matters. We really appreciate you leaving us such a wonderful review. If you ever need anything else, we are just a phone call away.

Roshron Givens Dantzler
October 8th, 2019 Dover, DE DETAILS

Everything that was started is not complete. Then you want to charge me additional money to a problem that has not been resolved, saying it is a extra fee. No a happy Costumer at all.

Oct 08, 2019

Hi Roshon. We apologize for not exceeding your expectations on our services. We would like to take this opportunity to speak with you to see what we could have done differently. Feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Christine
October 8th, 2019 Snohomish, WA DETAILS

I was a little confused about the process, I was under the impression that I was talking to someone local, only to find out they were across country. We like talking face to face.

Oct 08, 2019

Hi Christine. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We hope your experience here at our Corporate Office was nothing short of exceptional. We do have smaller local offices but we do our best to match your situation with the person whom could best assist you. Feel free to reach out if there is anything else we can help with.

Kenneth holt
October 8th, 2019 Auburn, WA DETAILS

They do nothing but take money, they didn't save me 1 cent , they said they could in beginning , then once paid were vague and then nothing. Only cost 2500 to do what I could have done.

Oct 08, 2019

Hi Kenneth. We want to apologize for not meeting your expectations. We are reviewing your case to check on all available options and will reach out to you in the next 24 hours. We want strive to provide you with excellent customer service.

Robert
October 8th, 2019 Ontario, CA DETAILS

I never recieved a reduction in taxes that I owe

Oct 08, 2019

Hi Robert. Thanks for leaving us the honest feedback. We strive to exceed your expectations. We would like to review your case in detail for other possible options. Please reach out to us at you earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Gregory Simpson
October 8th, 2019 Detroit, MI DETAILS

They don't maintain regular contact. I don't think they filed my 2018 taxes as agreed upon. My tax debt was not lowered and I feel like I wasted my money. Poor communication

Oct 08, 2019

Hi Gregory. Our sincerest apologies we did not meet your expectations. I would like to review your case in full detail and we will reach out to you within 24 hours to go over other options that may be available to you. If you would like to reach out to us soon feel free to call at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Lee spurlock
October 8th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

Service is top shelf, dena has gone above and beyond for us.

Kristi
October 8th, 2019 Royston, GA DETAILS

It would be 5 stars but the outcome was not as favorable as I hoped. I also didn't appreciate the scare tactics used by my representative.

Oct 08, 2019

Hi Kristi. We would like to say Thanks for leaving us a review. Your feedback is appreciated as this ensures we continue to take the steps to make improvements. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance.

Anthony DiBartolomeo Jr.
October 3rd, 2019 Longs, SC DETAILS

I wasn't sure about coming to TDN at first, but in speaking with everyone I had contact with, I feel it was the right choice. Brian M was the attorney I spoke with and he assured me that all would be taken care of and that I would not receive any more mailings. Since my last conversation with him, I have since spoken to John F, who also has assured me that the situation would be taken care of. To all the folks at TDN, thank you all!!

Oct 04, 2019

Hi Anthony. Thank you for giving a shout out to both Brian and John. They will be ecstatic to hear that they left such an impression. We are so happy that you chose out to partner with TDN and most important we were able to help you get this resolved. It all starts with wonderful customers like you.

Michelle P. Washington
October 3rd, 2019 Southfield, MI DETAILS

I was in despair and felt completely vulnerable about the brutal tactics that NATIONAL RECOVERIES, Inc., employed in collecting on behalf of the Department of Education. I FELT BULLIED. DANIYA B of MoneySolver relentlessly intervened on my behalf! Time will not permit me to expound on her many virtues, but she made me feel confident by speaking their language AND proposing a solution that I can live with. She exceeded my expectations. I AM GRATEFUL!

Oct 04, 2019

Hi Michele. Thanks so much for the compliments and a wonderful review. Daniya is definitely an expert in what she does and will be overjoyed to be recognized for her hard work. No one should ever go through the stress you have been put through. We are absolutely thrilled you chose us to help with all your needs. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Joan simpson
October 2nd, 2019 Fallon, NV DETAILS

Tax Defence has been so helpful. They have taken so much stress off of me.

Oct 03, 2019

Hi Joan. thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. We understand how stressful this could be. Our team is a phone call away if we can be of further assistance.

SLK
October 2nd, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

The experience was very helpful and they were all very professional from the beginning to the end. They were very knowledgeable and great customer service. Everything was explained with clarity and patience. I appreciate all they have done to resolve my issues and relieved the stress level.

Oct 03, 2019

Hi SLK. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks a million for your wonderful review. It means a lot to us to know we are taking care of our clients. We truly understand how stressful this situation can be and so glad we were able to provide you the relief you deserve.

Juan Lozano
October 2nd, 2019 Odessa, TX

Mrs. H was really nice she answered all my questions. While we were waiting for an answer from the IRS she would call me constantly just to let me know that you guys were still waiting on them. My personal opinion she's a really good person and worker.

Oct 03, 2019

Hi Juan. What an awesome testimonial for Haydee. She will really appreciate hearing the positive results of her hard work. We want to say thanks for choosing Tax Defense Network, it was our pleasure to assist you. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Quincella Rivers
October 2nd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

I found the personnel very personable and yet professional Mr. G was a god sent for me. He had excellent people skills . He made you feel that he was going to try to do everything to help you resolve your tax issues.

Oct 03, 2019

Hi Quincella. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review. We are so pleased to hear Ryan was able to get everything resolved for you. We always strive to do provide excellent service. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

Howard Hankerson
October 1st, 2019 Accokeek, MD DETAILS

I came to Tax Defense Network with significant tax issues. Carson M, (Esq) serves as my Tax Defense Network representative. Throughout the process, I found Carson to be extremely knowledgeable, efficient, communicative and always had and protected my best interest. Without his guidance, expertise and recommendations, my tax issues would not be resolved in a favorable manner. Carson is an asset to this company. I recommend him personally, and I recommend the Tax Defense Network to ALL seeking experienced and skilled navigation with the IRS. Carson, thank you. A grateful client Howard Hankerson

Oct 03, 2019

Hi Howard. We would like to say thanks for leaving Carson an outstanding review. We couldn't agree more Carson is a huge asset to our company. We understand how difficult these times can be and going at it alone is never easy. Our mission is to help every person, one client at a time. We are so glad you can put this behind you.

Rob Dickinson
October 1st, 2019 Beaverton, OR

At first I was skeptical but after talking with Brandy. I felt reassured that she could help me resolve my IRS debt. She was very knowledgeable and kept me informed through out the process. And I am very happy with the outcome. I would recommend money solver to any one needing help with there IRS problems

Oct 03, 2019

Hi Rob. Thanks for leaving us an awesome review. We are so glad you took the leap of faith and allowed us to assist you with these matters. Brandy does excellent work and we are so glad it shows. We know how overwhelming this could be and so glad we met your expectations. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Deb Torgerson
October 1st, 2019 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

We were treated courteously with respect and empathy for the course of our service. Ruth R was helpful and informative and was there every step of the way.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Deb. Thank you for the nice review. We are so happy you had a positive experience with Ruth. She is a true asset to our company. We are dedicated to providing our clients with outstanding service. Feel free to reach out to us if ever need additional assistance.

Stanley Carter
October 1st, 2019 Montgomery, AL DETAILS

Worked with Deni B. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

Oct 03, 2019

Hi Stanley. Thanks so much for the 5 star review. It was our pleasure to have you as a client. We are so glad we able to get everything resolved. We are a phone call away should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Peel
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Back and forth paperwork can get overwhelming. Or having to resend things multiple times.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Jennifer. We would like to thank you for your feedback. We are constantly striving to improve our services and this will be an area of focus. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We truly appreciate you as a client.

James Tallent
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

For nearly 2000 dollars this service stinks. I wouldn't recommend tax defense to anyone. All that was done was to set up a payment schedule and I could have done that. My tax analyst either quit or was fired in the middle of everything. I kept having to resend documents that had already been sent and my next tax analyst acted like she didn't

Sep 30, 2019

Hi James. We would like to sincerely apologize we clearly did not meet your expectations. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours or if you prefer to reach us at 888-829-0563 ext 165

John
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Professionalism. They know theyre s$%[email protected] And theyre price to work your case is very reasonable. I definitely recommend this company for tax issues.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi John. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for leaving us a positive review. Our employees take pride in their work to make sure each and every client gets the full attention they deserve. We appreciate your partnering with us. Feel free to give us a shout if we can assist you with anything else.

Charles Fowlkes
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

They're working very hard for & keeps me in the loop

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Charles. We are so happy to hear everything is going well on your case. We are committed to provide you with excellent customer service with the best outcome. Our team of Tax Professionals have your back.

Roger B.
September 30th, 2019 Acworth, GA DETAILS

Since my Wife and I joined TDN, we were pleased with the response times and professionalism of certain individuals such as Norin Z. and Emma T. They were quite helpful making sure we had certain docs in to them and regular updates regarding our tax debt case. We suspect that this helpful trend will continue as we are currently impressed with their commitment to our case.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Roger. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks a million for your wonderful review. It means a lot to hear what an outstanding job Norin and Emma are doing. We have an entire team of experts committed to help.

James Tate Jr.
September 30th, 2019 Greenwood, IN DETAILS

Great customer service and very knowledgeable and kept me well informed of what they were doing and explaining why.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi James. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Our employees are dedicated to helping our clients and we are really glad it shows. It was a pleasure to be able to assist you. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of assistance in the future.

Slade Ingram
September 30th, 2019 Baytown, TX DETAILS

Deena B was very professional, kind and helpful in handling my tax problems. She got the job done in a spectacular fashion! I'm extremely satisfied and grateful.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Slade. We would like to thank you for leaving us the positive review. We are so pleased to hear Deanna done a spectacular job in getting everything resolved for you. Taxes are complicated. We want to thank you for choosing Tax Defense Network to assist you in this matter. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

Foster byrd
September 30th, 2019 Saluda, SC DETAILS

Great company thanks Ruth R for all your help

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Foster. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, along with the shout out to Ruth. It was our pleasure to assist you with all your matters and get you to a place where you can breath easy. Feel free to reach out to us if we an be of further assistance.

Todd Haley
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

I worked with Katelyn W, she was professional, courteous and prompt. She was able to explain the process well and took the initiative to refer our case to client services for review.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Todd. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your candid feedback. Thank you for letting Katelyn know how much of a difference she has made to you. With this stated, we would love the opportunity to discuss the details of your overall experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 165

JimC
September 30th, 2019 Silver Creek, GA DETAILS

They were efficient and kept me informed. John J is a pro!

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Jim. We appreciate your positive feedback. It was truly our pleasure to assist with all your needs. I will pass this along to John as well, he truly is an asset to our company. If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Ann Milgroom
September 30th, 2019 Tewksbury, MA DETAILS

Joanne R was extremely helpful to me- Promptly responds to every matter helpful and friendly - I can't recommend her enough as well as the whole team at Tax Defense network -

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Ann. We are so elated to hear you had a positive experience and wanted to say thanks for the excellent review. We think Joanne is pretty amazing ourselves. She goes the extra mile for each and every client as if they were her only client. It was our pleasure to assist you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Denise and mike Dobbs
September 30th, 2019 Dallas, GA DETAILS

We have had absolutely no help after paying $2700 to your company . We were told last dec that our 15 and 16 taxes were closed with zero balance owed. In April of this year got a notice from irs stating we owed $26.000. A “mistake” on your part. We have been sent from person to person on our case. Couldn’t get our original case worker to respond to our issues. A complete letdown. Now after nothing done since April we are having to pay $480 a month for who knows how long. Very upset and feel like we were taken advantage of after our initial payments were made. Nothing absolutely nothing was done to lessen our amount or even interest! We work hard for our money and expected your company to do the same to help us out.

Sep 30, 2019

Hi Denise and Mike. We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with us and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We strive to provide excellent service to meet our clients needs. We would like the opportunity to review your concerns and do what we can to make them right. We will reach out to you in the next 24 hours or if you prefer you can reach us at 888-829-0563 ext 165

Jason Wandell
September 30th, 2019 Montrose, CO DETAILS

They were very helpful in giving me my options on the best way to take care of my tax issue, got a follow up every few days, a phone call and a follow up email. They were very fast at making progress to take care of my tax issue. I would recommend them to any one who has tax issues or questions.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Jason. Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The team at TDN strives to personalize the experience for each client and we are thrilled we were able to do this for you. We truly understand tax situations can be complicated. Don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future for any questions you may have.

John Peirce
September 30th, 2019 Humble, TX DETAILS

I started with a rather large debt..to IRS.. I was a subcontractor.and 1 of the companies I sub from used my information I was was a victim of identity theft... I used a CPA to prove from checks and 1099 ECT that I was a victim... The CPA was assured i would get credited for this amount...IRS didn't accept this... Next I got a lawyer..the IRS had sent my work letters to garnish my wages...well the lawyer stopped the garnishment...but I was going to have to pay more than I could afford.. with the identity theft that added 140000$ to what I actually owed...the lawyer charged me for trying to fight the identity theft. and the lawyer was actually a waist of time.. except for stopping the garnishment.... A friend at work..had told me a lawyer or most people that deal with the IRS. won't actually challenge them or battle with them...last thing they want is the IRS on them....so I tried handling my case...on my own...DONT DO THAT.... They are tricky ....and it's not up to them to try to help you... You have to know the laws to even start with the IRS......... Using my friends advise. I called Tax Defense..... My introduction to them they were very interested..and could help me... So here we go... I signed for them to represent me... My case went thru 5 steps ..as my case got involved it went to different case workers ...that are Pristine in what they do... It took about a year...but I had no more letters from the IRS ..and was definitely less stressed....at times updates were perhaps 2-4 months apart... Waiting on IRS to reply ....or this is our next step...Tax Defense kept me up to date ...on what was going on.... I spoke with a few of there team before my case went to closing.... Then there closing Artist ...as I say ... Had called me and sent email on my final ...which is 0 balance owed and lien on Home removed... Well 4 months later evidently the IRS didn't remove my lien on my Home...Tax Defense immediately reopened my case and got the lien removed..... I am Very Pleased with my out come....Very Pleased.... RELIEVED.... Tax Defense... Is THE BEST .... Long Story short...... By the way my debt to the IRS was 175000 ...so much interest that I could of never paid it off... The IRS had garnished my tax return since 2007. which I felt had MORE than paid them.....

Oct 01, 2019

Hi John. Thanks for sharing your success story and leaving us a 5 star review. This is going to help others that may be in the same situation and don't know which way to turn. Our team takes great pride in their work and are results driven. We are truly grateful we lived up to your expectations. Helping wonderful clients like you makes this the best job in the world.

Daniel Johnson
September 27th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

My review is really more specifically of our (my wife and I) experience with Tammy G, the professional to whom we were fortunately assigned via Tax Defense Network, rather than Tax Defense Network as an organization, in general. It's difficult to really imagine what our process could've been like with a different professional, and even more so to imagine a different professional being more kind, capable and diligent than Tammy has been. She was empathetic to our plight, and more often than not relatively immediately responsive and communicative in regard to our questions and needs. For reasons too complicated to document here, there was a moment during our advocacy process at which we thought we might be placed otherwise, and we were so relieved when that didn't happen. Tammy was amazing from day one, and continued to be available and helpful at every turn. I sincerely don't know what we would have done without her. To the extent that Tax Defense Network was smart enough to make sure she was one of the professionals commissioned in their company or "network", I give them credit; they picked a great person to represent their organization, and we're incredibly grateful they also picked her to advocate for us. She made the experience for us, and it's really hard to see it any other way. Thank you, Tammy!!!

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Daniel. Wow such a wonderful review, thank you. We strive to match clients with the Analyst that is best able to handle their situation and sounds like we hit a homerun. We couldn't agree more that Tammy is an outstanding, compassionate and knowledgeable Analyst. We are so happy she was able to exceed your expectations. We will pass this along to her and know this will make her day (more like her month). If you ever need assistance in the future we are just a phone call away. Thanks again.

Scott
September 26th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Can’t begin to say how much they have helped me. I know a lot of People see commercials and say that people were paid to write nice comments however I am telling the truth all these people are the real deal. A special shout out to John K for his support.

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Scott. We would truly like to thank you for this amazing review. It means so much to us not only to provide exceptional customer service but to hear from our clients that they appreciate our service. We will pass this on to John, it will surely make his day. Give us a shout if there I anything we can further assist you with.

Mark Anthony
September 26th, 2019 Tolleson, AZ

My experience using the Tax Defense Network was very good. I was very well informed from my fist consultation what to expect regarding my tax situation. Their Staff of Tax Professionals is outstanding in working tax problems for people like me, I can highlight in my comments that John J who was my tax agent was very professional, knowledgeble and communicative thru the entire process. I recommend Tax Defense Network Services to anyone with tax problems with the IRS.

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Mark. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks a million for your wonderful review. It means a lot to us to know we are taking care of our clients. We are happy to hear John was able to provide the exceptional service you deserve. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if we can be of further assistance.

Mark Hearn
September 26th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

Tax Defense Network has been a great team that has been on my side from the beginning. They have helped me twice now on my IRS tax issues and they have provided me with all the info I need to take care of my debt. I highly recommend this great group of professionals to anyone with Tax problems.

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Mark. We would like to thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to go to bat for you and help you through this stressful situation. We really appreciate our wonderful clients like you. Always feel free to reach out to us if ever you have any questions.

TERANCE HALL
September 26th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

I would highly recommend Money Solver. I was stuck in a rut. A large amount of tax debt. I reached out to them and was taken care of in a timely manner. Specifically Carson M, who is the one who took my case. He took great care of me and my case. Explained to me everything he needed to do and how it all should turn out. He kept his word and now I'm debt free.

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Terance. We are ecstatic to hear we met your expectations. Tax laws are complicated and Carson is an expert at what he does. We appreciate you positive feedback and will pass on your kind words Carson. We are a phone call away if we can be of assistance in the future.

William Spiegel
September 26th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

9-17-19 I would like to take a minute to express my gratitude to the Tax Defense Network and Mr. Maxwell W for the personal interest and concern provided while handling my case. They have helped me through an extremely stressful, high anxiety situation. I have contacted other Tax Services and been very disappointed, so I was apprehensive and worried to think that I would not get the help I needed. Mr. W was professional and extremely helpful. I would recommend his services to anyone who needs help. Thank you William Spiegel

Sep 29, 2019

Hi William. We would like to say thanks for leaving such an awesome review. Max is very passionate about helping his clients and is a true asset for our company. Thanks for taking the leap of faith in partnering with our company. We are honored to be able to assist you in this stressful situation. Now you can rest easy.

Consuelo Alexander
September 26th, 2019 Somerset, NJ DETAILS

The team I worked with was so efficient and on point with everything I can't thank them enough...

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Bruce. Thanks for leaving us your honest feedback. We apologize if something was overlooked on your case. Our team of experts are going to review the details and will reach out to you shortly. We want to ensure you are satisfied. We can also be reached at at 888-829-0563 ext 165