Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

13 hours ago

Tax Defense Network

verified
$100 Guarantee
Tax Defense Network has consulted on over $15.7 billion in tax debt since 2007.

Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation. The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry. With the combination of professionals, a large selection of services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Taxpayers can receive the relief they need from a variety of IRS and state tax penalties.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt you have and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is fair in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Tax Defense Network is the only tax relief company that displays average prices on its website; this is something to applaud. The company is transparent compared with competitors, given that in the industry prices are almost never available until customers have called and given information about their situation.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and find resolutions.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows customers with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail. Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the recent victims of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS' way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, like Optima Tax Relief, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief. Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Though the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.9

Marty
December 10th, 2018 San Ramon, CA DETAILS

Professional and empathetic - they understood my situation

Cody Davis-Bonton
December 7th, 2018 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

I will be totally honest, in the beginning I wasn't so satisfied with the service. But mostly because of he lack of communication between my case worker and I. I cancelled my services because I was so frustrated with the whole process. But I realized I could not file my back taxes on my own. I realized that could not speak on my own behalf with the IRS because they can be very intimidating. I called Tax Defense (now MoneySolver) back and started my services again. Tomika is my new case worker, and she understands all my needs and communicates very well with me. Suzan was my Tax Preparer and she was AMAZING!! She handled ALL of my back tax returns in a timely manner. Most importantly, she made me feel like a friend, not just a client. Every step of the way, she was kind, considerate..even cracked a few jokes. Dealing with the IRS can be a very emotional process. But having a tax preparer like Suzan just made the process so much easier. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you Suzan for going above and beyond for me!!!

Tim
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Communication is horrible. No response from numerous phone calls/messages. Inexplicable billing charges.

Sharon Hartwell
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Poor representation and lack of communication

Brian
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They are unresponsive. They don't respond to emails or phone calls. I called to make an appointment and never heard back. Tried calling multiple days in a row to no avail.

disappointed

i was passed to approximately 8 associates

Francisco
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

No good customer service, delay to response to your need , poor follow up and they do not keep you informed of how your case is moving

Jane
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

The first time we worked with TDN the service was great. The second time we worked with TDN it was difficult to get through to our support team.

Judy
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They have switched employees several times and then the new person did not reach out. Assigned me to someone who I told them repeatedly I did not want to work with, Did not reach out except with threats to cancel after paying them $5500. Not a Happy Camper.

Ms. Jones
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Very helpful and patient. Handle problems in a timely manner

Troy
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

the only time i received any feedback was when i reached out and asked what was going on. This was a total waste of money as i kept being told they would be able to reduce my taxes yet in the end they finally said they couldnt. Waiting on them to do what they said they would do cost me 10's of thousands of dollars in penalties with the IRS.

PAR
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They did not help with my issue and what they suggested I already knew. waste of money

none
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

communication to customers is terrible in every way possible..

Mark D.
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

When engaged, their service is excellence. sometimes, to the novice taxpayer in the crosshairs of the IRS, the communication lagged and cause worry on our part. But, in the end the service was excellent. The only other matter we are waiting on is counsel regarding our withholding status. We were supposed to have talked with a specialist to make sure we are taking the proper deductions.

Rhonda Adkisson
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

I contracted with tax defense 1 1/2 years ago. No resolution eas achieved and now i have a tax lien garnishing my paycheck. The IRS is taking my entire check and leaving less than $100 a week for me to live on. All of my bills are delinquent and my insurance was cancelled because of failure to pay. I will lose my job soon if I cant get to work and perform my job duties. I am still in contract with Tax Defense but at this time I can not pay that bill each month either.

Totally disappointed
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Slow response times, poor communication with their clients. I have to initiate follow-up. Incorrect information on tax returns. I have an expensive contract and totally disppointed with their services. I would not recomment to anyone.

Ruth reyes
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

I''ve been making monthly payments and have not been able to get a good communication with my representative

Unhappy
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

My case has been passed around to 4 different people and have had to resend everything more than once

Dan Sandoval
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

No call back, 10-15 day response on emails, service is nothing like the first time I used them.

Ts
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They put a lot of time and effort to advocate on your behalf. I believe they take pride in their work and make every effort to advocate on your behalf.

Lori
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They have excellent customer Service and have answered all my questions

Ryan M
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Pathetic compnay. Robbed me of $2400 and added 2 years of interest to my bill!

Natalie Rodriguez
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

they have not been helpful regarding by tax needs at all.

December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I CALLED MY CASE WORKER BEFORE SHE FINALLY RESPONDED. I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD A RESOLUTION FOR MY CASE.

December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

It is the cost that devastates me. I feel almost as if your company is trying to rip me off as badly as the IRS does.

Charles Alley
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Have stayed on top of my issues with the IRS

Nora in DC
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

The staff at Tax Defense Network is very efficient, and stays on top of things.

Missy
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Tax Defense Network offers great services and gets the job done, however, they are very slow with the communication and updates.

Kenneth Angel
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Had my case for approximately 3 mos, and did not figth to get to get a better out come. Just settled with the IRS on what they suggested. Not what my income woulsd allow

December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

I love the fact that I have been put at ease and I don''t have to worry about anything. However, it has been annoying that my tax analyst person keeps changing and I keep being asked for the same paperwork repeatedly

KLW
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They over promise and under deliver on the services they will provie and the results they will achieve.

Rodney
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Quality of service was poor. Communication was terrible. Had to resolve an issue myself with the IRS

Robert Mobley
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They handled my tax issue professionally and in a timely fashion, would use them again.

none
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Take too LONG and Don't give up-dates or return calls!!!!!!!

Pecolia Mitchell
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Mrs P was very patient and always willing to help no matter how big or small my question was. Very patient with my schedule she was amazing.

Manamon
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They helped me in my time of need and took care of a bad situation. Highly recommend.

Doug Mundinger
December 5th, 2018 DeBary, FL DETAILS

There was 1 person in charge of my case and he got promoted and the next person had to start from scratch on my information that he already had

Amber Kogut
December 5th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

Great Customer service and outstanding education on the part of Amber to myself as the client.

#wasteofmoney
December 5th, 2018 Loveland, CO DETAILS

I had to fire them. They did nothing for me, horrible communication. F-!!! If I could give a zero star I would.

Patricia Scott
December 5th, 2018 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

Caring and very understanding of the stress associated with problems involving the IRS. Always keeping in contact and letting you know how they are helping you. Used another well known tax resolution program that advertises on television, radio and news media that is expensive and they did not follow through with what they promised. Tax Defense was affordable and resolved my tax issues quickly and professionally

Tax Defense Network Logo

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Taylor SpinekNov 20, 2018

Patricia, We are so glad to hear this. We never want our clients to feel like their needs aren't important to us. We hope that you continue to have a peace of mind and no more stress when it comes to your IRS issues. Thank you for this awesome review.