Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard for the tax relief industry.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

A. Mapp
July 16th, 2019 Louisville, KY DETAILS

Tax Defense kept me abreast as to how things were going. And they will provide you with an outcome that's best for your situation. If I ever need to again, I would choose Tax Defense.

Michael Byrd
July 16th, 2019 Newburgh, NY DETAILS

I recently received a notice from the IRS notifying me of a debt owed them. Being a past customer of Money Solver I had no hesitation in contacting them immediately. Within minutes I was directed to Andrea S and her teamA Power of Attorney was in place and my case was being worked. I was told that Money Solver would contact the IRS and keep me informed. It all happened so quickly and efficiently. Within 2 days I received an email “TaxCase Resolved. Not only was it resolved but also was the best possible resolution for my case! I want to thank Andrea , her team andMoney Solver for all you did. Everything was accomplished so fast and exceeded my expectations. Thank you also for keeping me updated and relieving the normal “IRS Stress” All in all you were perfect. Thank you for everything. A Customer for life, Michael Byrd

Dec 28, 2018

Michael, This is great news. Thank you so much for your review. Happy Holidays.

Luz Lopez
July 12th, 2019 Salinas, CA DETAILS

my experience with Tax Defense Network is been a really good experience, they have been able to answer all my questions or concerns that I have with my Tax issues

Jul 15, 2019

Luz, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had a pleasurable experience. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Angela
July 12th, 2019 Center Ossipee, NH DETAILS

Our experience was good, however not as wonderful as we were hoping. Thought that we could get a better resolution.

Jul 15, 2019

Angela, thank you for taking the time to leave us your candid feedback. We would love the opportunity to discuss your experience, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Amber P
July 12th, 2019 South Whitley, IN

My mother had a fire we didn't think things could get worse well it did with her taxes we look for someone to help everyone we talked to didn't care or wanted money up front then we found tax defence network and are lawyer Cory c she was AWSOME nice caring she listen to you didn't treat it like a job she is the one I would definitely want to help again she went out of her way to help me thank you for that words well never be enough THANK YOU what you did for my mother with everything going thank you

Jul 15, 2019

Amber, it is amazing to hear that we were able to have such an impact in your families life. Thank you for taking the time to let Cory know how much of a difference she made. We take great pride in partnering with our clients while on their journey towards transforming their financial future. If ever you need us, we will be here.

Michael Roberts
July 12th, 2019 Livonia, MI DETAILS

Andrea is a savior... She was beyond professional. Very thorough with explaining everything and very pleasant. She made me feel very confident that everything would be ok and I am so relieved... She’s AMAZING !!!

May 22, 2019

Michael, in the ocean that is Taxes we will always have a boat for you. Thank you for being awesome!

G. B. Goldsberry
July 12th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

A problem with a miscalculation on my Income Taxes left me owing over $4,000 in interest and fees. Not knowing where to turn to try to alleviate some of this penalyt, I contacted Brandy H of the Tax Defense Network. Brandy took me through the procedure step by step, explaining what was happening along the way. Brandy set up a reasonable payment schedule with the IRS and provided a Penalty Abatement Consultation on my behalf. Brandy corresponded in a timely manor and was courteous and precise in all her telephone and written conversations.

Jul 15, 2019

G.B., thank you for taking the time to let Brandy know that you appreciate the work completed on your case. We believe in nothing less than 110% effort for all of our client. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you towards transforming your financial future.

Louis DAmico
July 11th, 2019 Higganum, CT DETAILS

Best decision I ever made was to employ Tax Defense. They took all the anxiety out of my back tax issues. Totally Professional, personable, easy to understand tax relief experts. Put my life back on track!......Thank you!!

Jul 15, 2019

Louis, it was and is our pleasure to have you as our client. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you towards transforming your financial future

Karen
July 11th, 2019 Wellston, OH

Everyone that I spoke to at this company was very knowledgeable and helpful on my situation. They all went above and beyond in order to get things straightened out and the conclusion was me not having to pay anything to the IRS. I am very appreciative and thankful for your company and the employees that work for you. Thank you so much.

Jul 15, 2019

Karen, this is great to hear and always remember that we are here for you not just as individuals but also as a team. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to partner with you on you journey towards transforming your financial future.

Steven Dwyer
July 11th, 2019 West Newbury, MA DETAILS

Annette did an outstanding job resolving my tax issues. Her hard and dedicated saved me just under $20,000. Thank you.

Jul 15, 2019

Steven, thank you for taking the time to give Annette a shout out. We strive to provide excellence and use all the resources we have to make sure that you end up on the winning side. Thank you for partnering with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Kelly Gilbert
July 11th, 2019 Hamilton, OH DETAILS

Always available when I had any questions, they treated me with respect and was just an amazing experience. I would send anyone to you if they need help . Thank you again so much for helping me in this huge step in life!!!

Nov 14, 2018

Hi Kelly, We love this! We are so happy that you had a pleasant experience with us. Thank you again for leaving this great review.

Elmer Sanders
July 8th, 2019 Taylor, WI DETAILS

Below standard communication, I had to beg and complain on multiple occasions for assistance with my case

Jul 09, 2019

Elmer, thank you for taking the time to leave us your candid feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been this stress filled. We would love the opportunity to discuss your experience, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Scott in Fla
July 5th, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS

Had a huge tax bill going back many years, was obviously really concerned. I hired Tax Defense to deal with my issues and the IRS. Outcome could not have been better, no more threatening calls , and we finalized a acceptable resolution!

Jul 05, 2019

Scott, thank you for the opportunity to serve you. It has been our pleasure to have you as our client,

Shirley
July 3rd, 2019 Buckeye, AZ DETAILS

The tax lawyer your company used for our situation went above and beyond what was expected. Hopefully we will never be in need of your services again,but if we do I won't hesitate to call.

Jul 05, 2019

Shirley, thank you for being our client. It has been our pleasure to serve you and we will be here for you if ever you need us again.

Dave Caldwell
July 3rd, 2019 Alexandria, KY DETAILS

Tax Defense have been there since the beginning and have been very understanding about everything going on in my world. I think the plan is in place and the IRS has stepped back and has let Tax Defense take care of the rest !!! High Recommended- They do what they say they will do !!

Jul 05, 2019

Dave, like the times of old, we believe in keeping our word. Thank you for being our client and allowing us the opportunity to partner with you towards transforming your financial future.

Joe
July 3rd, 2019 Grosse Pointe, MI DETAILS

I had a very difficult tax problem with no assistance from the IRS. Panicked and stressed beyond belief received notice from IRS on a Sturday of intent to lein etc.... I reached out to Tax Defense who answered the call and basically treated me with compassion and understanding. Brandy H worked tirelessly to not only find a solution to my issue, but also to ensure I personally was okay, and reassuring that everything was going to be okay. Thank you Brandy H and the the support staff at Tax Defense.

Jul 03, 2019

Joe, thank you for your shout out to Brandy she will be enthused to hear that you have given her such high regards. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you in order to transform your financial future.

BillC
July 2nd, 2019 Sykesville, MD

The Tax Defense Network responded in a professional and timely manner!. I appreciated the honesty, and professionalism regarding our situation. We were set up with a plan quickly . All staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and nice. Was not that much of a savings but relieved some stress.

Jul 05, 2019

Bill, we are happy to hear that your experience was more than a pleasant one. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Dianna Hudock
July 1st, 2019 Bloomsburg, PA DETAILS

Ryan is exceptionally personable, interested and professional.

Jul 02, 2019

Dianna, thank you for your taking the time to leave us your feedback for Ryan and your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Dorothy Branch
July 1st, 2019 Loris, SC DETAILS

It was a rocky start, but eventually Miss Veronyca W took over my case and handled everything. She made sure, that my taxes were done correctly and arranged a payment arrangement with the IRS, that I could handle.

Jul 02, 2019

Dorothy, we appreciate you taking the time to shout out Veronyca she will be enthused to hear that she made such a difference with your experience. We thank you for the opportunity to partner with you towards transforming your financial future.

John Fisher
July 1st, 2019 Urbandale, IA

So far so good. But very expensive. Very early in the process

Jun 18, 2019

Mr. Fisher, welcome to the MoneySolver experience we are enthused to have you with us. Please keep all items on your person and get ready to transform your financial future. We are excited to continue moving forward with you.

Chris Wilkinson
June 28th, 2019 Liberty, MS DETAILS

Great company, very helpful, friendly, and reassuring of helping you. Can ask any question and they ensure they give the right answer and that you understand everything. The lawyers are great, ( Michael M and Mark G). Really appreciate everything they done for me, even when I thought it was the end of the world.

Jun 28, 2019

Chris, thank you for taking the time to give our team a shout out!. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you. Thank you for being our client.

J Sanchez
June 28th, 2019 Pagosa Springs, CO

The Tax Defense Network responded quickly in helping us in our situation. I appreciated the honesty regarding our circumstance and thankfully we got set up with a plan. All staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and nice.

Jun 28, 2019

J, thank you for being our client. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to continue being of service to you.

Brian Berger
June 28th, 2019 Sturgis, SD DETAILS

I was in a disaster buy forgetting to do my taxes and I stilled owed money to the IRS I was currently paying. They got their feet right into my problem and helped me resolve it quickly.

Jun 28, 2019

Brian, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate having you as our client and look forward to being here for you anytime you need us.

Karl Wester
June 27th, 2019 Lake Worth, FL

Maggie L is the greatest ! I got my CNC status back from IRS

Jun 28, 2019

Karl, we appreciate you taking the time to give Maggie your feedback!. Thank you for being our client.

William
June 27th, 2019 Bandera, TX DETAILS

Tax Defense took a lot of stress and worry of my mind. They took care of everything and got a great payment plan set up with the IRS. Tomika was great to keep me up-to-date via emails and phone calls!

Jun 28, 2019

William, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and giving Tomika a shout out! It has been our pleasure to serve you.

E Villarreal
June 27th, 2019 Seminole, TX DETAILS

My experience was GREAT! They were able to help me with my tax debt. AWESOME outcome! Deanna B. is a great Tax Analyst to work with. She was very knowledgeable and moved things along rather quickly. Very Surprised and Happy. I would definitely recommend them.

Jun 28, 2019

E, it was our pleasure to be of service to you. Deanna will be enthused to hear your feedback. Thank you for being our client!

Bryce
June 27th, 2019 Richmond, KY

Dafina was great. Communicated very clearly and in a timely fashion.

Jun 28, 2019

Bryce, thank you for taking the time to shout out Dafina, she will be enthused to hear the feedback. Thank you for partnering with us to transform your financial future.

Daniel franey
June 27th, 2019 Bayonne, NJ DETAILS

When I had irs trouble t.d.n. Took care of everything ineeded at the time but when the irs came back really aggressive Miss S came to the rescue she explained everything and took care of my case so quickly and professionally i can’t express my gratitude enough she got results I never dreamed I would get thank you so much

Jun 28, 2019

Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.

Angie
June 25th, 2019 Menifee, CA DETAILS

Ruth was amazing from the start. Honest Friendly Dependable Caring Most of all great at her job. She gave us hope and discovered

Jun 25, 2019

Angie, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasurable experience.

Willie Michaely
June 25th, 2019 Fletcher, NC DETAILS

Very professional and helpful assistance

Jun 25, 2019

Willie, Thank you for your feedback. We wish you the best of luck moving forward.

Karen B.
June 25th, 2019 Van Nuys, CA

Matthew was so helpful and gave such great advice. He removed the stress from me and made me feel calm in a tense situation. Thank you!

Jun 25, 2019

Karen, This is great news. I am happy to hear that you felt calm through your entire journey with us. We are here to help you always.

Ken wartell
June 24th, 2019 Melbourne, FL

Excellent Barry D was very professional and walked me through the initial process

Jun 25, 2019

Ken, Excellent news! Thank you for your review.

Wylie
June 24th, 2019 Wellsburg, WV

My initial impression was hopeful, but that soon died after my first consultation. The lady seemed confused and half asleep. I had no co guidance in her at all. She never answered calls or emails and was imposing legal to get in touch with. I sent her everything I had received from The IRS at my time and cost. Her first initial suggestion was to call and make voluntary payments. I though to myself, 2400 dollars and that's what I get. They assigned me a new tax expert and the final options that they gave me was the same as the original IRS documents I sent them. From what I see they copied it off of the document I sent them, just in a different format. So to sum it up, the worst decision of my life. Everything they told me I already knew. I have to say the o lytime they did contact me numerous times was when they were setting up their payment. I am definately going to speak with someone about their terrible service and what I believe to be a scam.

Jun 28, 2019

Wylie, Thank You for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience was not a pleasurable one. We are always striving to be better and with your help, we will be. We would love the opportunity to discuss your experience, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Janice
June 24th, 2019

Very expensive . I was not impressed.I wou!d not recommend

Jun 28, 2019

Janice, thank you for candid feedback. We are always striving to be better and with your help, we will be. We would love the opportunity to discuss your experience, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Julie McLeod
June 21st, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

I was scared...Corwy helped solved my tax issues

Jun 28, 2019

Julie, thank you for being courageous and reaching out to us so that we can help. It is our pleasure to be of service to you now and for any needs you may have in the future. Thank you for being our client.

Brian
June 21st, 2019 Palm Bay, FL DETAILS

Though our process was long... I still rate Tax Defense Network highly. They delivered when things were getting bleak. I will recommend their service whenever presented with the opportunity.

Jun 28, 2019

Brian, thank you for your candid feedback and your patience. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Mary Jones
June 21st, 2019 Cypress, TX DETAILS

Tax defense was excellent to work with and their communication was awesome every step of the process

Jun 28, 2019

Mary, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to partner with you on your journey to transforming your financial future. Thank you for being our client.

Orakwao Dowuona
June 21st, 2019 Springfield Gardens, NY DETAILS

Very clear explanation about what needs to be done from the beginning when I signed up. Brandy was very good at following up and keeping me up to date with what was happening and what had to be done. Very happy everything cleared up.

Jun 28, 2019

Orakwao, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We will let brandy know how awesome she is! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and will be here for you at all times.

Yolanda
June 21st, 2019 Laredo, TX DETAILS

My experience with Tax Defense Network was horrible to say the least. Initially when they want your business they will call and email you every five minutes. Once they get your business and assign you a rep good luck getting a hold of that person. The person I dealt with is inexperienced, missed deadlines, I had to contact her to ask her if I needed to respond directly to letters because I hadn't heard from her and something was due the next day. Sent me documentation that belonged to someone else, wouldn't respond to text or emails until I contacted a supervisor . She always claimed to be sick, in court, on the phone with another client and also asked me to wait after tax season for her to answer my questions. Treated me like I was a burden. According to the contract I signed my issue was not resolved. You don't get credit for doing half the work and taking the whole payment. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Save your money, make a payment towards your taxes or do your research and higher an attorney or reputable firm that will do what was stated in their contract. This company is SMOKE and MIRRORS!!! STAY AWAY!

Jun 28, 2019

Yolanda, Thank You for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience was not a pleasurable one. We are always striving to be better and with your help, we will be. We would love the opportunity to discuss your experience, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

James Pascoe
June 21st, 2019 El Cerrito, CA DETAILS

My experience with TDN started out shaky, but ended very well. The first two account representatives to assist me didn’t make much progress and were slow and poor at responding to my questions and concerns. That all changed when Cynthia took over my case. Immediately, she was on top of things, and did an excellent job keeping me informed of developments. She resolved my case in short order in a way that I’m happy with, which is a big relief. I had been contemplating cancelling my service until Cynthia came along. I would recommend her specifically to anyone.

Dec 21, 2018

James, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563

Ronnie
June 21st, 2019 Loganville, GA DETAILS

My experience was wonderful I worked with alc J and he was very caring and he explained just how this was gonna be . He was very knowledgeable and he broke everything down to the dollar and dates . He use examples of different situations so that you can understand.

Dec 19, 2018

Ronnie, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Jeffrey Cadet
June 21st, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS

Ruth was very helpful and reassured me of the process and walked me through the steps. She was great through the whole process.

Jun 25, 2019

Jeffrey, Great to hear! Thank you for your review. We are here to help you through the process and lead you through to the end.

Maria Oliveira
June 18th, 2019 Indian Trail, NC DETAILS

My experience working with Irena B was great. She was professional, courteous and quick to follow up. I am very pleased with how my needs were met with Tax Defense Network.

Jun 18, 2019

Maria, thank you for taking the time to give Irena a shout out. We take pride in helping our clients on their journey towards transforming their financial future. Thank you for being our client.

JFelton
June 14th, 2019 Fayette, MS

I am very pleased with the quality of service that Tiffany W provided. She was very knowledgeable of the service that I needed, very concerned, and made sure that I received the best service that was available pertaining to my case.

Jun 18, 2019

JFelton, when we partner with you we do so at all levels in order to ensure that you know that we are in this together. Thank you for being our client.

Walter
June 14th, 2019 Fennville, MI DETAILS

The Best! Carson made my problems all go away easy and fast. I could not have chosen better!!! Thank You Appreciate it Carson Walter

Jun 18, 2019

Walter, thank you for being our client. We will ensure Carson knows how much you appreciate him!

jospeh nally
June 14th, 2019 Uniontown, KY DETAILS

I put trust in this organization to bring me out of the hole I was in and now I am on my way back up. They explain to me what mistakes I made and gave me advice to put me on a recovery and now a positive road.

Jun 18, 2019

Joseph, we believe in partnering with you so that you can not only put this behind you, but arm you with the tools necessary to ensure that you can take the lead with your journey towards your financial future. Thank you for being our client.

DAVID C JOHNSON
June 12th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

I, highly recommend Tax Defense Network particularly Irena B, she kept me informed throughout the negotiating with the IRS on my behalf. Thank you for a great job David

Jun 13, 2019

David, thank you for the shout out to Irena and for being our client. You are awesome!

Bridget C
June 12th, 2019 Saint Cloud, FL DETAILS

Ever since having Zack as our consultant he has gone above and beyond. I am truly blessed to have him helping me through this time. I would definitely recommend everyone have him for help. He made such big moves to help me and I will forever be grateful. Thank you so much for having such a great person there.

Jun 13, 2019

Bridget, this is so great to hear and it was our pleasure to have you as our client! We believe that every person makes a difference and will continue to strive for excellence.

Cheryl Cornish
June 12th, 2019 Bowie, MD DETAILS

It was a waste of my money. The worst service...

Jun 13, 2019

Cheryl, thank you for your candid feedback. We would love to hear more about your experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or email us at [email protected]

Ed
June 10th, 2019 Jacksonville, NC

Lack of communication, hard to get anyone on the phone

Jun 10, 2019

Ed, we are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the level of communication. We just need a few more details to reach out to you and make things right. Please reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or email us at [email protected]