Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

$100 Guarantee

Tax Defense Network

verified
$100 Guarantee
Tax Defense Network has consulted on over $15.7 billion in tax debt since 2007.

Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation. The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry. With the combination of professionals, a large selection of services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Taxpayers can receive the relief they need from a variety of IRS and state tax penalties.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt you have and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is fair in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Tax Defense Network is the only tax relief company that displays average prices on its website; this is something to applaud. The company is transparent compared with competitors, given that in the industry prices are almost never available until customers have called and given information about their situation.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and find resolutions.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows customers with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail. Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the recent victims of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS' way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, like Optima Tax Relief, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief. Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Though the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.7

Jenny
January 16th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS

Tax Defense Network helped me get my student loans under control. I was scared at first to pay money and nothing happened, but they were very easy to work with, super friendly, and helped SO much! I'm so grateful for my loan officer and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

January 9th, 2019 Newnan, GA DETAILS

Initially seemed to be good, but once case was assigned to another agent...not sure yet...seems to double talk a little

Jan 10, 2019

Anonymous, We would like to hear more about your experience and why you're having these doubts. We are always looking for feedback to improve and we would like to do it earlier vs later. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Bruce
January 9th, 2019 Lake Oswego, OR DETAILS

my mind was put at ease right away I have a very favorable impression of everyone i have spoken with

Jan 10, 2019

Bruce, That is great news. Thank you for your review and choosing us to help with your situation.

Sharon H
January 9th, 2019 DETAILS

MIke T has always been available to answer my questiopns and provide the help I need!

Jan 09, 2019

Sharon, I am happy to hear that. I would like to hear more as to why only 1 star though. Please contact us at 888-829-0563 for more details. We are always looking for feedback to improve.

Theresa Glynn
January 9th, 2019 DETAILS

They worked in a timely manner.....calls and emails were promptly returned.

Jan 09, 2019

Theresa, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Lori Ferguson & David Kaplan
January 9th, 2019 DETAILS

I have been stymied by tax debt for too long. Both David and Lori have been patient with my circumstances and continue to keep working on resolving my issues.

Jan 09, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you have had an enjoyable experience with us.

S.Hunter
January 3rd, 2019 Longmont, CO

I am at the beginning of this process. I am waiting for the forms that I need to sign. The fees quoted were the lowest anyone quoted to me. I am hopeful the negative comments are the exception and not the norm. I will keep you posted.

Jan 03, 2019

We hope that you are pleased thus far and we continue to keep your trust. Our goal is to help you not stress you out. We got you!

Rodney
December 31st, 2018 Lewis Center, OH DETAILS

They were able to give me great information and were easy to contact.

Dec 31, 2018

Rodney, Thank you for your review and for choosing us to assist with your matter.

Johnnie
December 31st, 2018 Marion, IN DETAILS

They responded thoroughly to all of my questions. I am very satisfied with the service offered.

Dec 31, 2018

Johnnie, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

December 31st, 2018 Hayesville, NC DETAILS

They are very accountable and get back to me in every situation. It worked to an extent.

Dec 31, 2018

Anonymous, great name! Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Elizabeth
December 31st, 2018 Gainesville, FL DETAILS

Customer service walked me through everything, and helped me get the job done. They are good people.

Dec 31, 2018

Elizabeth, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter. You're good people!

James
December 31st, 2018 Spring Hill, FL DETAILS

Tax Defense Network does a good job at being there when you need them.

Dec 31, 2018

James, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.We'll always be there for you when you need us.

Julia
December 31st, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

They do a good job but I've asked them questions that were never answered.

Brandy
December 31st, 2018 Palmetto, GA DETAILS

Since signing up with Tax Defense Network, I haven't received anything from the IRS. I feel good about the service.

Dec 31, 2018

Brandy, Our goal is to remove as much pressure from you as possible. I am happy to hear that we are able to do that for you.

Harry
December 31st, 2018 Omaha, NE DETAILS

They did not reduce my taxes at all. I had to pay a lot of penalties and fees on top of what I pay to Tax Defense Network. They did nothing for me.

Dec 31, 2018

Harry, This is disappointing. We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

December 31st, 2018 Tavares, FL DETAILS

Customer service is responsive every time I call. They are a tremendous help and relief to me.

Dec 31, 2018

Anonymous, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Cynthia
December 31st, 2018 Polk City, FL DETAILS

Customer service is very good at returning phone calls and answering all my questions. It was a very good decision to sign with Tax defense network.

Dec 31, 2018

Cynthia, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Dianne
December 31st, 2018 Gobles, MI DETAILS

They didn't stay in contact that much during the process but I ended getting exactly what I wanted.

Dec 31, 2018

Dianne, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Larry
December 31st, 2018 Powder Springs, GA DETAILS

They contact me when there is trouble, or if there were any issues that arose. They tell me exactly what they will do.

Dec 31, 2018

Larry, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Kirk
December 31st, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS

They are extremely unprofessional. Signing up with them was one of the worst decisions I have ever made. They made it hard to contact, and after a lot, they said they wouldn't be able to help me.

Dec 31, 2018

Kirk, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Peter
December 31st, 2018 Marietta, GA DETAILS

Customer service representative that I signed up with didn't get back to me. The whole experience wasn't worth the money. I didn't know how much they were going to charge me when I signed up.

Dec 31, 2018

Peter, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Ronald
December 31st, 2018 Westminster, MD DETAILS

The representatives that were helping me never communicated. They never returned my calls. They ripped me off and I will never recommend them.

Dec 31, 2018

Ronald, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Todd
December 31st, 2018 Omaha, NE DETAILS

Customer service is very knowledgeable and try to work with you the best they can.

Dec 31, 2018

Todd, We would like to hear more about your experience and what we could have done differently to earn 5 stars. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Barbara
December 31st, 2018 Shreveport, LA DETAILS

Everyone at Tax Defense Network was very concerned with me and I was very pleased with everything they did for me.

Dec 31, 2018

Barbara, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Harry
December 31st, 2018 City of Saint Peters, MO DETAILS

They accomplished everything that I needed them to. I would've liked a little bit more feedback from them. Everything is in order because of them.

Dec 31, 2018

Harry, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

December 31st, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

They are very professional and seek to get things back on track using a good plan.

Robert
December 31st, 2018 Forks, WA DETAILS

They have your best interest at heart. I've used them a total of two times because their service is excellent.

Dec 31, 2018

Robert, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Joan
December 31st, 2018 Powder Springs, GA DETAILS

They were timely. A couple of times I had to contact them because I hadn't heard from them

Dec 31, 2018

Joan, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter. We are striving to get better with communication, daily.

Marsha
December 31st, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

They didn't do much for me. I paid a lot of money that I could've done myself.

Rebecca
December 31st, 2018 Apex, NC DETAILS

I felt like they were of no help to me and my husband. I tried to contact them but couldn't get a hold of anybody.

Dec 31, 2018

Rebecca, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Eian
December 31st, 2018 DETAILS

Signing up with them was a horrible decision. I got very little response from them. I ended up doing it by myself.

Dec 31, 2018

Eian, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

December 31st, 2018 Akron, OH DETAILS

They were more affordable I was able to do a payment plan. They did a great job.

Troy
December 31st, 2018 Knightdale, NC DETAILS

Customer service was willing and able to answer all of my questions. They were very good and worked well with us.

Dec 31, 2018

Troy, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Janice
December 31st, 2018 Bradenton, FL DETAILS

I was happy with the quick response that they gave me. They did a great job at negotiating. They are very trustworthy.

Dec 31, 2018

Janice, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Jonathan
December 31st, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Tax Defense Network doesn't communicate with their customers. They should definitely disclose everything when it comes to what kind of services and how they will actually be able to help instead of misleading you in waiting until you paid a significant amount of money to tell you that there's nothing they can do.

Dec 31, 2018

Jonathan, This is understandably frustrating. We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

#stillhavetaxdebt
December 30th, 2018 DETAILS

They don't listen to you or work with you- only tell you what they want you to do so they can profit from you! Horrible Service!

Dec 31, 2018

I would like to hear more about this. Would you please call us at 888-829-0563 so we can handle accordingly? We would like to know who your point of contact was as well as any other details you could provide.

Thurman
January 2nd, 2019 Kansas City, KS DETAILS

The people I talk to were courteous easy to talk to and helpful

Jan 02, 2019

Thurman, Awe, we really appreciate that. I hope your experience has been as enjoyable as possible.

Tim Dunford
December 26th, 2018 Johnson, KS DETAILS

Cary was very helpful about our problems.He is a wonderful person,our problems just wer'nt something that could be cured.we just want to thank the Tax Defense Network for trying to help.

Dec 28, 2018

Tim, I'm sorry we couldn't assist further. On behalf of our TDN family to yours, Merry Christmas. Good luck.

Marieaski
December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

I'm paying 500$ a month but don't see where they cut the amount of taxes that I owe

Dec 28, 2018

Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can answer your questions. We would love to help.

CDP
December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

They did nothing they said they would do in the first phone call I had with them. They are a rip off.

Dec 28, 2018

Don't leave us just yet. Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can look further into your case.