Tax Defense Network verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

9.8

Call Now

Tax Defense Promo

Tax Defense Network is a professional tax company, founded in 1997, that comes highly recommended with a full range of services extending from resolution services to tax return preparation. The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. With the combination of professionals, a large selection of services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating. Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the IRS on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Taxpayers can receive the relief they need from a variety of IRS and state tax penalties.

The Good

• Pricing Displayed Online
  • Variety of Services
  • Professional Team
  • Available Nationwide
  • Positive Customer Reviews

Pricing Displayed Online

Tax Defense Network is the only tax relief company that displays average prices on its website. The company is transparent compared with competitors, given that in the industry prices are usually not available until customers have called and given information about their situation. According to the company's website, average fees range from $2,500 to $3,000. Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs from customers.

Variety of Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners. The company's full-service approach allows customers with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, tax liens, and bank levies. The qualified professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare solutions such as innocent spouse relief.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com. It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more.

Professional Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals. Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail. Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers. There is also no minimum tax debt requirement; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. This makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people of all income brackets.

Positive Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews. Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and find resolutions. Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns, removing levies, and settling their IRS tax debt. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

TDN does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications. Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. The company does not have a minimum debt requirement and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief. It hires professionals such as enrolled agents, attorneys, and CPAs. Though the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

February 21st, 2018 Westminster, CO DETAILS

I only contacted Tax Defense Network a few weeks ago. I was very impressed by my initial contact, but since then their main focus has been getting paid. When I returned a call from the finance representative I was put on hold for five minutes, at which time I hung up. When I signed my finance contract I discovered my first payment was due a week before I was sent the agreement. At this time I have no idea where I stand and my wages are still being garnished, for how much longer I have no idea. Be I feel like I might be better off trying to deal directly with the revenue services.

February 21st, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

kinda pushy, and I just didn't get a good vibe.

Scott

February 21st, 2018 Victorville, CA DETAILS

Scott sounded very condescending to me. Not very helpful as far as I'm concerned.

Rich S.

February 21st, 2018 Grand Haven, MI DETAILS

They took my call and offered advice without pressuring me into a sale

Amidia Hawkins

February 21st, 2018 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS

They could have decided to try and make money off of me; but they didnt. After I explained my situation, they told me I didnt need them. They explained how the irs worked and told me what I needed to do. They could have charged me and misled me but they didnt.

Maxwell Lee

February 21st, 2018 Acworth, GA DETAILS

On top of things... getting things moving. Urgency

Brian Wilson

February 8th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Tax Defense Network did a fantastic job in resolving all my tax problems. Everyone I dealt with was extremely courteous, professional and knowledgeable regarding any issue I had. Very responsive to any questions and concerns I had. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I honestly felt like I had my own "team" of tax professionals working on my behalf that I could talk to at any time. They were great!!

LUIS COLON

February 1st, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

At the moment I am still going to my case but I was against the fence before calling after speaking to them everything seem to be OK everything seems to be falling into place even if it doesn't work out the sense of security is important

Mike Helton

January 23rd, 2018 Pasadena, MD DETAILS

They are very helpful in getting my tax issue under control. I wish the communication was more proactive. I have been trying to get answers to my file by asking for an answer which takes several hours to days to get help.

Cbrit

January 23rd, 2018 Berthoud, CO DETAILS

The gentleman I talked to on the phone gave me great information.

Laura Malloy

January 18th, 2018 Madison, NJ DETAILS

Great company

Greg

January 8th, 2018 Palm Bay, Florida DETAILS

It started out a little rocky, the first associate we were dealing with didn't seem to interested in helping us. We were assigned another associate and she was much better. Had our best interest and kept us informed.

C.A.

January 8th, 2018 Hampstead, NH DETAILS

Helped us through our tax issues, relieving stress, we will continue to use them for all our returns now and in the future

Eric W

January 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

They were very nice but were not able to get my bill down.

unsatisfied

January 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

They were very slow to answer questions and gave poor advice or none which resulted in a 15000 take debt which could have been 0.

Ricky

January 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

I am not sure that I would not have goten the same outcome, payment, as the network got for me

Bunne Hess

January 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

They were very helpful. And did not make me feel like all was about to end. Very professional. Kind. Compassionate. And got back to me with any questions or concerns in a timely manner. Highly recommend them.

Gabriella Ruiz

January 2nd, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

When I needed help with my taxes you all helped me out

Laurel

January 2nd, 2018 Sarasota, FL DETAILS

They helped us get on an affordable payment plan with the IRS, and get the tax lien lifted from our home to get a new loan.

Barbara

January 2nd, 2018 Port Saint Lucie, FL DETAILS

Professional and prompt service. One on one help.

G Calvin

January 2nd, 2018 Loveland, OH DETAILS

They seem to have helped me out a lot. I was terrified trying to deal with IRS on my own. They did it for me

Don

January 2nd, 2018 Grand Rapids, MI DETAILS

I was hoping to get my tax debt lessoned and just pay it but they never gave me that option. So now I still owe all my taxes and am out $4,000 to you guys for not really doing anything except for filing my old taxes

Neal Falk

January 2nd, 2018 Mauston, WI DETAILS

Great service but didn't reduce our debt!!!

Katherine Villigas

January 2nd, 2018 Cordova, IL DETAILS

Get everything done, with your own assistance. Don't pressure you

January 2nd, 2018 Manchaca, TX DETAILS

Was thinking they would not only settle my issues but also negotiate a reduced payback

Mary J

January 2nd, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

They resolved my current problem and then decided to let the balance go to future problems.

Debbie

January 2nd, 2018 Oakland, CA DETAILS

Very efficient and trustworthy. Reliable and prompt.

Robert

January 2nd, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

Outstanding company,was there every step of the way.Genuine concern for my situation

oscar

January 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

I'm paying more a month than I was paying

Fair

January 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Not enough follow up on the progress of dealing with the irs

Dwayne

December 21st, 2017 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! These people will not do anything to reduce what you owe! Call the I R S yourself, the outcome will be the same or better. Promises will be made will be broken. NO HELP FOR YOU HERE!

Curtis M Haas

December 18th, 2017 Timberlake, NC' DETAILS

Very very helpful. Was able to relax and breathe again

lawrence

December 18th, 2017 Grand Rapids, MI DETAILS

They achieved a reasonable payment plan but failed to have the IRS exclude debts from tax debts that are more than ten years old

Mencke

December 18th, 2017 Meadows of Dan, VA DETAILS

They were very helpful in getting my tax issue resolvedooo

December 18th, 2017 Woodbridge, VA' DETAILS

They went above and beyond to help with my situation

Katherine V

December 18th, 2017 Little Rock, AR DETAILS

They are very good in the service delivery.

Eunice

December 18th, 2017 Snellville, GA DETAILS

They solved my tx. issue very quickly once they got my tax information

Dave Turcotte

December 18th, 2017 Erhard, MN DETAILS

explained what was to be done and these steps occured.i was a return customer and recieved a discount,this was offered and i did not have to request.after talking to the second contact person(the first one did not know what was going on)dont know her name just as well she was not up to speet with problems at all.i would not speek to her at all about anything.sorry but when you call and the person does not know anything about your problem,its not good.per her she had just got in to the office.sorry but this is what happened

J green

December 18th, 2017 Vacaville, CA DETAILS

Customer service was amazing and Katherine V was patient and kind.

Mark Giles

December 18th, 2017 Dyer, IN DETAILS

Extremely helpful, professional and patient.