Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price for the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard among tax relief service providers.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network helps its clients navigate the IRS's tax relief programs. The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also has tax preparers who do tax return preparation. Tax preparers ensure that clients' taxes are filed properly and that clients get their tax refunds if they paid more taxes than they should have. Tax Defense Network also helps with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

Interested individuals should take advantage of Tax Defense Network's free consultation to have their case reviewed, hear a potential plan for resolving their tax debt, and get more specific information on costs.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.9

Luc francois

January 22nd, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was desperate, I really didn’t believe they can help me but I know that I cannot do it by myself. The best decision that I made. They are the best

Dan

January 22nd, 2020 La Mirada, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Took care of a problem that I didn't think could be resolved. Glad they were there to help.

Michelle Johnson

January 22nd, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone was very helpful and Mrs. Tiffany W was very helpful and did everything in a timely manner. She took care of everything and got things moving

Constantine

January 21st, 2020 Middletown, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I couldn’t be happier with the service I am receiving from the tax experts at ta defense network. The agent assigned to my case (Norin Z) has been extremely professional and helpful throughout the process

Annie Addington

January 17th, 2020 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They helped me enormously reaolve both tax issues and student loan issues.

Jan 20, 2020

Hi Annie. We are so happy we were a enormous help for you. It was so nice of you to leave us this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to assist you with all your matters. We are always here in the future if you need anything.

Tyger Richman

January 17th, 2020 Loganville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tiffany W was very honest and ethical. My initial advisors were misleading but when I was put in contact with Tiffany she advised me with my best options. Even more impressive, I was already on the right track so she gave me some guidance and didn’t charge me anything further. I would refer Tiffany to friends and family for assisting in any applicable matters. She is vastly knowledge and elite in this field. (This is not reflective on Tiffany, but the company did fast talk me into the contract when they should have done more discovery with me to know I was already at my best solution) Tiffany gave me honest advise. Upon our conversation I realized I was doing all I could and the preliminary advisors were uneducated on the perimeters of my loan and could not help me. Thank you! Tyger Richman Once again 5stars for Tiffany but more training needed for other employees.

Jan 20, 2020

Hi Tyger. Thanks for your honest feedback. We are so happy you were on the right track. We find so many that benefit from our help and we are thrilled Tiffany was able to give you advise. We will work with our preliminary advisors to make sure they are up to the same speed as Tiffany. We welcome anyone you send our way.

Laura Sturmer

January 16th, 2020 Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I liked the personal experience I had with David L and Hamara R; both of these people are proficient in customer service skills and go above and beyond in any way they can to help. The interpersonal communications through e-mails and phone calls helped to understand the process and the end result in getting a better monthly cost on student loan payments.

Jan 20, 2020

Hi Laura. We are so thrilled to hear what a great job David and Hamara have done. It was our pleasure to serve you and we are overjoyed we were able to give you a better situation. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we are so glad it shows. Your review means the world to us. Thanks Again.

Kim S

January 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am updating my original review I posted in September 2019. Take my advice and DO NOT USE this company!!! In the beginning they were great, and conveniently that is when they hit you up for a review. I have paid almost $4K to this company, which in hindsight, I wish I would have used toward my tax debt. I started with Deanna whom I have not heard from since before Thanksgiving. She assured me they were waiting on the IRS to negotiate a settlement. On 12/23/19 I received a certified letter from the IRS threatening wage garnishment. I have repeatedly attempted to contact her, sent her copies of the multiple notices I have received from the IRS. I have received absolutely NO RESPONSE. I don't even know if she works there anymore. Last week Tomika called when I was on a phone call at work. I was not able to answer the call. She sent an email requesting for me to respond with a convenient time for her to call. I responded to her within a few minutes to call me at 4:30. Did not receive a call that day, or the day after. On Saturday I received yet another certified notice from the IRS. I immediately sent Tomika an email expressing my frustration. She actually replied to me that evening with a message that "she doesn't work weekends" and told me to give her a time on Monday she could call. I told her I would be available at 1:00. Monday morning she sent an email asking what time zone I was in. I replied Eastern. Guess what - no phone call!!! I sent her a message later that afternoon explaining I was in the Eastern time zone in the United States (in case she was confused). Today is Thursday and I still have not been contacted!! I came home this evening with a notice from the IRS stating they are putting a lien on me. All I did by using this sham of a company was put a big target on my back! I am so frustrated! Shame on you! To top it all off they screwed up filling out my taxes several times because obviously they didn't take the time to read the tax organizers I filled out at the beginning of this process. That is what their business is! I will be contacting the BBB. Don't be fooled by the good reviews, they make sure you send one at the beginning of your case. Deal with the IRS on your own, you would be better off!!!

Sep 17, 2019

Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We take great pride in hearing that we were able to make such an impact. Deanna will be enthused to hear that she made such an impact. Thank you for partnering with us on your journey to transform your financial future.

Rodney Hazelett

January 16th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I want to thank John at Tax Defense Network for keeping me informed with my status with the IRS and taking good care of me, they took care of my IRS problems with efficiency and I would definitely recommend for other quiet's with IRS problems to go to them..... Rodney....Hazelett

Jan 20, 2020

Hi Rodney. We are so glad we had your back because this is never easy going at it alone. John will be so thrilled with this review. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let us know how your experience was. We welcome anyone you would like to send our way.

c karwacki

January 16th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wish I could give a NEGATIVE star. I paid them 500.00 to go to the IRS for me, 2+ months they never returned my calls. when I finally did get to talk to someone they said my case had been closed, stating that they did not receive my paperwork. this was BS because I had gotten a call about refaxing 2 pages. I do have confirmation that everything went thru. they had no problem with them taking my money, but they sure did have a problem with contacting me. we will see how long it takes to get my refund. faxing over a signed paper and I stated I wanted my money back in 4 days. being on a limited income, people beware of scams.

Jan 20, 2020

Hi C Karwacki. I do apologize if you had a bad experience, however we do not see you in our system as being a client of ours. Perhaps there was another company involved? If you have any questions you can give us a call at 888-829-0563.

Tom Cunningham

January 16th, 2020 Murrysville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am extremely happy with the service I am receiving from the tax experts at Tax Defense Network. The agent assigned to my case (Norin Z) has been extremely professional, very easy to talk to, and helpful throughout the process. Highly recommended!

Jan 20, 2020

Hi Tom. Thanks for leaving us the wonderful review. It means some much to us to hear how we are doing. I am so glad Norin is able to help you, we think she is great ourselves and couldn't have said it better. We will pass this on to Norin, she will be pleased to read the review. We want to thank you for choosing TDN to help.

Maria adams

January 14th, 2020 Bryceville, FL

Wet informative and precise . If I had a question it was answered immediately

Jan 15, 2020

Hi Maria. It really brightens our day you chose us to take care of your needs. We want to thank you for recognizing us by leaving such a wonderful review. We are glad we were here to help make a brighter future for you. We are just a phone call away should you need anything in the future.

Steven Racinowski

January 14th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was updated regularly by Jillien and the whole team at Tax Defense Network. They made a very long and stressful ordeal a liitle more bearable

Jan 15, 2020

Hi Steven. We are so glad to hear we were able to help relieve some of your stress. It is never a easy to go at it alone and we are so glad to hear we were here to be your advocate. Thanks for leaving such a kind review. And a big thanks from Jilleen and the whole team for doing a wonderful job.

Jim Briggs

January 14th, 2020 Pensacola, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kaitlyn W was the only positive thing about my experience with your company. Promises made during my initial call did not come through. My first representative, Heather, did not keep me informed and closed my case without letting me know. Twice my bank account was levied with no relief or reversal . Kaitlyn finally resolved my case as well as well as possible.

Jan 14, 2020

Hi Jim. Thanks for your honest feedback and we do apologize we did not meet all your expectations. I have tried to reach you by phone to take a thorough look on you account and would like to review with you personally. I will try to reach you again or you can call me at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Vicki Weaver

January 14th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I owed extremely high taxes and am disability and unable to pay. I hired these guys to fix the problem about October and it's been done. I owe nothing to the IRS. Irena B was my contact and she was knowledgeable, curtious and very responsive to my needs. I will be using them again for my 2020 taxes...

Jan 15, 2020

Hi Vicki. It was our pleasure to help you through these hard times and glad we were here and able to help. Irena is awesome, she sure knows what she is doing. We look forward to helping your with all your tax needs in the future. We are just a phone call away. Thanks for everything.

Natal Moules

January 14th, 2020 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Norin Z has been very helpful by giving me confidence and time management reminders to complete my tax returns and incentives to move forward. I really appreciate all those other representatives ,as well , for being patient and working with me through this entire process so far. Thank you again.

Jan 15, 2020

Hi Natal. We would like to sincerely thank you for leaving such a great review. We are so happy to hear with our expertise and knowledge we were able to make sure you are on track. This is never easy going at this alone, and we want to thank you from the whole team. Norin will be pleased to read the nice review.

Ronald Harding

January 8th, 2020 Anaheim, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife and I reached out to the Tax Defense Network in Jan 2018 I spoke to a man named Dan J We had a large amount we owed He told me that they would negotiate it down to where it be payable after speaking with numerous people finally a lady named Ruth R told us there was nothing they could do We paid them $5000 Here we are 2 years later and we’re no further than we were I think they should refund our money

Jan 06, 2020

Hi Ronald. I would like to apologize if we did not meet your expectations. However we did place you in one of the best situations you can be in. Even though it has almost been 2 years I will be glad to review your case with you so I can clear up any misunderstanding. Feel free to reach out to me at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Harold&Cindy Hollifield

January 8th, 2020 Fall Branch, TN

We are very very pleased with has been done.

Jan 08, 2020

Hi Harold & Cindy. It was our pleasure to partner with so this can be put behind. We are so glad we could be here for you every step of the way no matter what it takes. With the end results in your favor. We would like to say thanks for leaving a wonderful review.

Lauren

January 3rd, 2020 Largo, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In September 2019 I agreed to use services offered by Tax Defense Network. I then consulted my accountant and was advised that the issue could be easily resolved on my own. Same day I signed agreement I called Tax Defense agent back and cancelled the service. Almost four months later they have taken a fee of $810 from my checking account. Their lousy reason for this was “the agent noted on your account that you were undecided”. This makes absolutely no sense. They have agreed to refund the money, but it resulted in an overdraft and fees charged with my bank. My advice is beware. They appear to be shady crooks. If the business is in any way legit, they wouldn’t have to lie and steal from people. Disgusting!

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Lauren. We would like to apologize if there is any miscommunication on your account. We would like to work with our accounting department and get this resolved for you. It is never our intentions to cause harm anyone, as we strive to provide excellent customer service. We will try to reach you again or feel free to contact us at 888-829-0563 ext 165

MICHAEL

December 31st, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Marianelly was the absolute reason why my experience and perception of Tax Defense Network changed, she made me feel relaxed and important as if my concerns were her concerns . Marianelly treated me with respect and allowed me to talk , I truly appreciate her being my contact and doing the things she said she would do. The best service since Chic Fila no lie , most definitely an asset to your company and team . I will always use Tax Defense Network because of her, if she leaves I leave she was jus that wonderful Thank you So much Marianelly Happy New year

Jan 02, 2020

Hi Michael. Wow, what a wonderful review. We could not have said it better, Marianelly is absolutely an amazing person and a true asset to our company. We are so glad hear her compassion has shone through to you. Each and everyone of us strives hard to provide outstanding customer service as well as the best outcome. You are welcome to call anytime. Thanks again for leaving us a review.

mtrowbridge1

December 31st, 2019 Waterloo, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tammy G. was extremely helpful, very professional and very nice and understanding. She was very patient and answered all of my questions in less than 24 hours of receiving my email. I am highly recommending her!

Jan 02, 2020

Hi mtrowbridge1. Thanks for letting us know what a great job Tammy has done for you. We will make sure she receives the kudos she deserves. We would like to thank you for choosing us to partner with. And thanks for taking the time to leave such and outstanding review. It truly means a lot to us.

Charlie Walker

December 31st, 2019 Royal Oak, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found the company to be responsive and very helpful in assisting me in resolving tax matters on my behalf. The service partner I worked with, Tammy G, was responsive even months after the issue was resolved when I had follow up questions. Would recommend the service.

Jan 02, 2020

Hi Charlie. We are so happy Tammy was able to assist you in a favorable outcome. Thanks for the wonderful review, it so great to hear from our clients and Tammy will be thrilled to read this. We welcome any family and friends you may send our way. We will treat them with the same quality service. As you know we are always here for you.

Dixie W Wilson

December 31st, 2019 Selma, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone was very professional and worked to get the best possible outcome for me.

Jan 02, 2020

Hi Dixie. We would like to thank you for choosing TDN and leaving us this wonderful review. Our clients mean everything to us and we are so glad it shows. It was our pleasure working with you and getting you the best possible outcome that fits your situation. As always we are here if you have any questions.

Roberta Landi

December 31st, 2019 Frisco, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have received the best of care. Courtney went above and beyond to help. She was very professional and responsive. Thank you!

Jan 02, 2020

Hi Roberta. I would like to thank you for leaving such a nice review. We think Courtney is awesome too and glad you were able to partner with her. We realize how important this matter is for you and glad we could provide the best care. We are always here should you need anything in the future.

Dallas Redden

December 26th, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Eric and Pamela are truly top notch at what they do. We've been working with Pamela for years and just recently began with Eric. Couldn't be happier with their customer service, knowledge, and approach toward handling business.

Dec 27, 2019

Hi Dallas. We are ecstatic to hear that our team of experts are taking good care of you. We really appreciate your positive review letting us know how happy you are, it really means a lot to us. Even better we have been helping for many years. We are always here if you ever need anything.

Bonnie T.

December 26th, 2019 Chester, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ms. T was very professional and helpful.

Dec 27, 2019

Hi Bonnie. We are so overjoyed you had an outstanding experience. We strive hard to help each and every one of our clients and I am sure glad it shows. We will pass this wonderful review on to Stephanie so she can get the Kudos she deserves. We are only a phone call away should you need further assistance.

Jimmi Shim

December 26th, 2019 Denver, CO

Every one of your staff was friendly and reassuring.

Dec 27, 2019

Hi Jimmi. Thanks for the wonderful review. It means so much to us to hear our staff has taken such great care to get the job done right. It really was our pleasure to partner with you to get everything taken care of. We appreciated you.

Heather Serrao

December 23rd, 2019 Canton, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We really appreciate Mr. Kenneth W of Tax Defense Network/Money Solvers. He went above and beyond to help us reach an installment agreement with the NCDOR. He also got us a nice refund on the federal return.😀

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Heather. We are so happy you chose us to reach an agreement with the state. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave us such a wonderful review. We are so happy you had a refund on your federal turn as I know that means a lot especially this time of year. Thanks for the shout out to Kenneth.

Robert W Gum

December 20th, 2019 Cape Girardeau, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Irena B has been very helpful to me concerning the debt I owe to the I.R.S.

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Robert. Thanks for the kudo's for Irena. She is very compassionate when it comes to helping others. Dealing with the tax situation alone can be stressful so we are glad you chose us to help you through this. We are experts when it comes to tax laws. Again if you should need any future assistance we are here for you.

kim meister

December 20th, 2019 Buda, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kari, Was always available and worked on my taxes to our satisfaction.. we were very pleased...

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Kim. We want to say thanks from the bottom of our heart for being such a wonderful client. We really appreciate the shout out to Kari. She works very hard and is a true asset to our company. We are so pleased you are satisfied with the outcome. Taxes are never an easy deal with alone. We are glad we're are here to help.

[email protected]

December 20th, 2019 Maple Grove, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They acted swiftly and professionally on my behalf.

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Luwana. We are overjoyed we had everything completed for you quickly. We really appreciate you choosing us to help you through this. It is never easy to this on alone. Our team of professionals worked hard each and every day. Thanks for your kind words.

Frank rocco

December 20th, 2019 Transfer, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tax defence got my tax burden placed into a non collectable status. The Irs wont bother me anymore but the tax liens will remain for 10 years then fall off.

Oct 21, 2019

Hi Frank. Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so glad we were able to provide you with a favorable outcome. This is a great testimony for other who may be in the same situation. It was our pleasure to assist you.

Marnita Hayes

December 20th, 2019 Chicago, IL

I really was very grateful for the helpful help. They really me solve my problems, from all the stress I was going through and they really help.

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Marnita. Thanks for letting us know what a great job we have done and leaving us this wonderful review. We are so grateful you chose us to help you through this stressful time. We are more than happy we could give you some relief. If you need further assistance we are just a phone call away.

Kelly A Sheridan

December 19th, 2019 Chicago, IL

Miss orriell W and miss tiffinay came to me and such a critical time .i derl like they saved me from financial. Disaster. Thank. You so much

Dec 23, 2019

Hi. Kelly. Thanks so much for leaving our Orriell and Tiffany such wonderful reviews. It takes a team to take on the challenge and we are so grateful we were here to help. They truly understand the stress and financial burden it could create, so they take the extra time and energy it takes to get it done right for you. It has been our pleasure to help.

Richard & Donna Faust

December 19th, 2019 Altoona, PA

At first not thrilled then we ended up with John J he answers and returns calls I no longer had to go through 5 people just to get to the person I wanted to speak with we are very satisfied with John J's hard work

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Richard & Donna. We wanted to say thanks for the wonderful review and hanging in there until we were able to get John assigned to your case. He is a true asset to our company and we are so thrilled John was available to work directly with you to get everything done. We really appreciate you.

Sheffield Village, Ohio

December 19th, 2019 Elyria, OH

Irena did an outstanding job helping us solve our tax issues. We were skeptical at first about using Tax Defense Network, however, working with Irena made the experience seem effortless as she was very knowledgeable about the process, able to answer our questions and help us understand what was needed to do to get things done. For that, we are grateful. Thank you Irena!

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Sheffield. We want to say thanks a million for the wonderful review. Irena is such an asset to our company and we cannot say thanks enough of the kind words you left for her. It has been our pleasure to assist you with something that can be so stressful. Going at this alone is never easy so we are so glad we were here to resolve.

JoannaGreer

December 18th, 2019 Silver Spring, MD

Tiffany W help me out by giving me resources. She is professional And articulate she is a great advocate for her clients Unfortunately your company is unable to help me due to me having a private loan however Tiffany went above and beyond to help me and gave me excellent resources She is very dedicated to her job and has such passion with helping out individuals much as she can

Dec 19, 2019

Hi Joanna. Thanks so much such a outstanding review and for giving Tiffany a shout. She is a true asset to our company and gives it her all in everything she does. We are dedicated to helping each and every client and perhaps the resources she has given you will work out for the best. If you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance we are just a phone call away.

Serigne Diagne k

December 18th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you for all your help ,Ms B always keeping me updated about my case and now iam debts free

Dec 19, 2019

Hi Seigne. It means so much to us to provide you with the help you needed. Thanks so much for leaving us this wonderful review. We realize the situation is real and providing you with assistance is what we do best. We are always just a phone call away should you need help in the future.

RANDY Brisbone

December 18th, 2019 Dalzell, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Max W and staff help me out of a bad situation. IRS won't take my calls and listen to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dec 19, 2019

Hi Randy. It was truly our pleasure to partner with you to get you in the situation that is best for you. To some you may be just be another number but to us you are a real live person with a situation that we could make better. We strive to help each and every client as if they were the only one. Thanks so much for letting us know we got it right.

Dayton Oh

December 17th, 2019 Dayton, OH

TDN has been fantastic to work with through out the process. They are responsive, communicative and compassionate. A special thanks to Joanne for all her hard work and John J for his hard work.

Dec 18, 2019

Hi. We really do appreciate your special thank for Joanne and John. They sure to make a great team and we are so lucky to have them work for us. We are so glad we were able to do such a great job for you and for your kudo's you have given to us. It was our pleasure to assist you with everything.

TERRY WERTZ

December 16th, 2019 Miamisburg, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Marianelly M was very helpful and kind, always got back with me with in the same day, with answers,called on Monday and my case done by Friday. She did a awesome job.

Dec 17, 2019

Hi Terry. We are so excited to hear how quickly your case was resolved and really want to thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.. Thanks for your time in recognizing Marianelly, we think she is a true asset to the company. We couldn't have done with this without you. Don't ever hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance.

Dawn Frame

December 16th, 2019 Dayton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amy time I needed anything or had any questions they where answered immediately and we would stay on the piggie until we got an answer!

Dec 17, 2019

Hi Dawn. We are so happy we could help you out and really appreciate the positive review. We always want to make sure our client's have a good understanding, sometimes we need to explain in many different ways. It was our pleasure to partner with you for needs. We are always here to assist if you have any future questions.

Harold robinson

December 16th, 2019 Lake Charles, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was really great!! I can’t even put into words how I feel after getting a favorable verdict! Tiffany W was amazing if I couple say things about she was courteous, professional, kind and knowledge!! I’d recommend her to anybody she is that good and even now she is still assisting me with loan and tax info she is worth it! Thanks!

Dec 17, 2019

Hi Harold. We couldn't have put it better, Tiffany is just amazing. Thanks for writing this wonderful review as it helps others that may be in the same situation. We strive to provide outstanding service to each and everyone of our client and we are glad to hear we are doing a job well done. We are always just a phone call away.

Roselee Fenley

December 16th, 2019 Theodore, AL

Johnathan P got the job done. I am so grateful for his help!

Dec 17, 2019

Hi Roselee. Thanks so much for the wonderful review. It means so much us to hear we did it right. Our clients mean so much to us and we are glad we have the knowledge to help. This is what makes our jobs exciting and employees so passionate. And it all starts with great clients like you.

Lawrence R

December 13th, 2019 Deer Park, NY

Knowledgeable staff. Thank you Benittia R for your expert advice and constant follow up to keep me posted on the progress of my case. Of course the outcome was great news. Thanks to the entire team.

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Lawrence. We really appreciate the positive thoughts you left for Benittia and the entire team. We strive hard to negotiate for each and every client so they get the best resolution for their situation. We truly appreciate partnering with you to get this done. We are only a phone call away should you need us.

Deshaun Maynard

December 13th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm close to being done with my case I would rate my experience pretty good overall. It didn't start out the best there was a period that I didn't hear from you the company for about 2 months but once I got Ms. Marianelly M things really started to move along . If I had her from the beginning I would have rated my over all experience better she made my feel like I was in her office and not miles away .

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Deshaun. We want to take this time for leaving us your feedback so we can review in detail and make sure we make improvements and to provide excellent customer service so we can exceed your expectations. It is very important to each and everyone of us to get it right. You have a team of people on your side.

Jeane Urbani

December 13th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Tax Defense Network. Everyone I dealt with was very helpful and got to me in a timely manner Maxwell W has done a remarkable job for me and I appreciate that very much

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Jeane. We cannot thank you enough for the kudos you have given to Max and the team at TDN. We strive hard to create teamwork to make the dreamwork for each and every client. We are so glad you chose us to assist you through everything.

Jasmine

December 13th, 2019 Eagle Lake, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good at communicating. Does a good job of sending you updates.

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Jasmine. Thank so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. It means so much to us to provide you with exceptional customer service. We listen to our clients and get to work to get it done in a manner that is best for them. So glad that it shows.

Jayme

December 13th, 2019 Newcastle, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could leave a negative star I probably would! I have been more than patient with this company. For starters when I agreed to use this company I was assured and reassured that I would not have to pay the back taxes on the federal, only the state. The first person who helped me I could never reach, would never return my calls ect. My tax consultant changed 2 other times before Alex took my case. I will say he has been good. He is sometimes hard to reach but I’m sure he is busy. He has been honest about everything and helpful. However the first person who had my account never filed one of the years on my taxes. I had a deadline due to a state license that I hold and I ended up fixing everything myself which was a nightmare!!! (Alex did help get that year filed but that’s all) after that was fixed I was then informed I would be paying not only all of my state taxes back (which is fine I knew that from the beginning)but my all of my federal as well... ok I owe it, it is what it is if I have to pay it so be it..... That isn’t what I’m pissed about..... I’m mad bc Since the first guy messed up filing my taxes or IN THIS CASE NOT FILING them. I now have two tax liens, a garnishment, and they made my w4 where I claim 0 and I can’t change it at all. I have expressed my concerns with no response except from Alex who can’t help me any further with this particular issue. It’s been 48hrs and I am still waiting. I wish I would have never used this company and wasted 3k on something I could have done myself!

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Jayme. I have reached out to you by phone to go over your resolution for the federal and the information needed to complete this next step. You can reach out to me again at the number below or I will try to reach you again. 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Erin

December 13th, 2019 West Bloomfield, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Max is very patient and kind. He explains things in a way that I can understand exactly what is going on.

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Erin. Thanks for calling out Max. He is true asset to our company. His true compassion for his client shines through each and every day. This is never easy going at alone, and we are glad you chose TDN to help. We are only a phone call away should you need assistance.