Best Company Guarantee Tax Defense Network Logo

Tax Defense Network

9.3

Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price for the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the IRS on behalf of its clients and find a tax relief solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle the tax debt they owe to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt customers owe to the IRS and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard among tax relief service providers.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best tax relief company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of tax relief options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network helps its clients navigate the IRS's tax relief programs. The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also has tax preparers who do tax return preparation. Tax preparers ensure that clients' taxes are filed properly and that clients get their tax refunds if they paid more taxes than they should have. Tax Defense Network also helps with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, certified public accountants (CPAs), and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or tax liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team, including customer service representatives, is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, customer services representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt a customer must owe before qualifying for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

Interested individuals should take advantage of Tax Defense Network's free consultation to have their case reviewed, hear a potential plan for resolving their tax debt, and get more specific information on costs.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

Message from
Tax Defense Network

Dealing with money is complicated, but we love helping people figure it out. Because when we do, it completely changes their lives.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

bookmark

Featured Review

D Z Dallas, TX

We owed back taxes for several years and it was a big mess. We received letters they were going to garnish your wages for back taxes. We owed well over 80,000. We hired Tax Defense and they did an amazing job they were able to stop the garnishment and put us in the "non collectible status" Heather H always stayed in contact with us, kept us updated on everything that was going on. If there was something we didn't understand she took her time and explained everything to us and always willing to go above and beyond. We will definitely be using Tax Defense for the next couple years since they know our situation and we know that everything will be done right. Thanks again Tax Defense and Heather H you guys rock!

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your IRS case. We are thrilled that you had a great experience and appreciate the continued business going forward.

Mar. 27th, 2020

bookmark

Featured Review

Andrew Blakely Diamondhead, MS

Outstanding service and support. Very knowledgeable staff and considerate of my needs.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi Andrew. We are so overjoyed to hear you had such great service and support. We strive to provide you the service so you know exactly what is going on with your case. We are so glad we were able to meet all your needs. Feel free to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Mar. 17th, 2020

Susan Wilson Roanoke Rapids, NC

Being truthful honest and upfront with their customers especially when someone like I myself have been in the predicament that I have been in and not being able to find my taxes but have someone to stand beside me to help me do so and do it the correct way to keep people from knocking on my door if you know what I mean and understand where I'm coming from

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Susan. We are always happy to hear that we have had such a positive impact on our client's life. This is why we do what we do! Thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Shirley davis Senatobia, MS

It was such a great pleasure connecting with these awesome people. Mrs Carmen t was very helpful with providing Me with the sources I needed to handle my case. Once the information was given to her she kept in contact with me regarding my case until it was final. I highly recommend this company if anyone is having money issues. They are the people you definitely need to contact

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Shirley. Thank you for this incredible review! We truly appreciate our clients taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We are happy that Carmen was able to make this such a positive experience for you.

May. 13th, 2021

Carmella Ellwein Holiday, FL

i hired Tax Defense to handle two issues. I had student loans that were in default. And I had federal tax debt. They handled the tax Debt first. I begged them to handle the student loans first. I wanted to buy a house. I knew the taxes would be fairly simple because of the Cares Act. But they felt that because my student loans were not being garnished anymore that they weren't really a priority. So they did those last. And when they did do my student loans, they didn't really do anything for me they just made a referral to William F. It looked like they were doing something, because I filled out all the paperwork for an income-driven program in a consolidation program Etc. However because my loans were in default they needed to be rehabilitated first. Getting my student loans together on my own was a nightmare. They charged me between 5 and $700 for the resolution of those and they did nothing for me on my student loans.the taxes were awesome.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Carmella. Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention. Tax Defense Network strives to provide exemplary services to every client. We are truly saddened to hear your experience has fallen short of this expectation. We would never want a client to feel that their services have not been completed to the fullest extent. Please know that we take these concerns very seriously. We will be escalating this matter to our management team, who may contact you for additional information. We look forward to addressing and resolving this matter as quickly as possible. Thank you for your feedback, as this information will allow us to provide better client experiences in the future.

Kathryn Cicchirillo Greenbrier, AR

People were very nice and I was set up on a payment plan very quickly. The only thing that was disappointed is to pay the company more than the amount I was forgiven in interest from the IRS

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Kathryn. Thank you for providing your honest feedback about your experience. We are glad to hear that you were happy with our representatives and services. Though, we are saddened to hear you felt the services weren't of value to you. We will be reviewing this information to determine if there is anything else we can do to assist you moving forward. Thank you again for this feedback and for choosing Tax Defense Network to assist you.

May. 7th, 2021

MW Los Angeles, CA

I rarely (if ever) write reviews, but in this case I'm quite happy to do so.  Having utilized the services of Tax Defense Network-Money Solver to prepare and catch up on my tax filings over the past 4 years or so, and being very satisfied with all dealings and contact throughout, I was taken aback and surprised to find that in 2020 I seemed to run into a communications issue with one of the tax analysts working on my 2019 tax filings -- (several weeks passing before ever hearing back or receiving follow-up on my outreach & inquiries as well as extreme delays on finalizing filing details related to my tax balances). I found this highly unusual based on my previous very positive experiences with the company. FORTUNATELY, the issue was IMMEDIATELY resolved when I reached out to manager, Xandy W., who reassigned a new tax analyst to oversee my 2019 tax case. She assigned Heather I., and Wow! What a difference! I am so pleased! Heather I. came aboard and jumped right in with expertise, stellar communication, and achieved outstanding results quickly! Heather and the Tax Defense Network-Money Solver team worked together to ensure my tax agreement was the best possible resolution based on my circumstances. BTW, also sending a special "Hello" to the exceptional Ms. Noel C. and to Ms. Heather H. who did great jobs on my tax cases in previous years!) I extend my sincere thanks to all! ~ Kind regards, Marla W.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Marla. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. It was a pleasure helping you resolve your tax concerns and we hope that you come back to us for your future tax filing needs.

Sue Harrison Zephyrhills, FL

We worked with Matthew and he was the BEST!! Answered our questions very professionally and documents was received on time. All in all I feel as tho we have made a great friend and I would recommend him to everyone

COLLINS JAMES Denver, CO

By far it is the Tax Analyst, Heather I., a TOTAL PROFESSIONAL in every way. This person ALWAYS goes above and beyond. I'm very Thankful for having her in my corner. The world would be a better place if we had more Heather I. in it. Amazing.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with Heather and Tax Defense Network. Thank you for choosing TDN to assist you!

May. 11th, 2021

Trina Shady Cove, OR

Tammy, my Case Manager, was very professional and courteous. Even so, I was informed my new IRS payment was reduced to under $40/month. Prior to your help, I was required to pay $75/month, but in an effort to pay it off more quickly, I was paying $80. I just received my new bill and payment arrangement yesterday, but now they are asking for $89/month. It does appear your Company was able to reduce my balance from around $4600 to $3600, saving me about $1000. But after paying you your $750 fee, I came out saving about $250 overall. My initial contact, I was told that an Attorney was going to take my case, and work for me to reduce interest and penalties I was charged, or will be charged, or both, depending upon what results from the negotiations. I really do appreciate your help. I just hoped interest and penalties would have been stopped. These charges were what was preventing my ability to pay it off in the first place. It’s still the case, so the balance will continue to rise as I make future payments. I would have preferred to keep the balance and monthly payments the same, if I could have had penalties and interest charges removed and/or stopped. Another thing that I am frustrated about is how I brought up these tax factors that clearly needed to be addressed prior to negotiations, because that year, 2018, I just discovered how the tax preparer had made several mistakes. Without these errors, I think I would not have owed anything in the first place, and in fact they would owe me. Since I was already your client, and just discovered these errors, I asked for your Company to have my return reviewed prior to any negotiation. I even outlined each discrepancy, and emailed what I discovered, but I was informed this is not part of your services. I will need to amend my 2018 return, but doubt I will be reimbursed for what they charged. I’m expecting they will tell me they don’t have to reimburse me, because I haven’t brought it to their attention until now. Now can’t be now, since I’m trying to prepare my own taxes this year before I work on any amendment. God bless you all for what you do every day! Seriously, because any help at all is always appreciated! Katrina

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Katrina. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Our priority is always to help our clients in the best way we possibly can. While we understand that the removal of penalties and interest is a highly sought-after resolution, these reductions are based on criteria that not all of our clients meet. We are happy to have been able to secure this reduction in your debt, though we understand you may have been expecting a more beneficial outcome. Regarding your tax preparations, we will be escalating these concerns to our management team. We will want to review your account and services to determine if anything else can be done to assist you. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback and we truly hope we can provide a more satisfactory outcome for your tax concerns. We look forward to speaking with you and addressing any other questions you may have.

May. 7th, 2021

Jan Weathers Lumberton, NC

We hired Tax Defense Network to help us with a resolution for our tax situation. We are plesed to finally be in a payment plan that fits into our budget. Sammy, Alexandria and Heather were instumential in guiding us through the process. They returned our calls and kept us informed even when the process seemed to be at a stand still. Thanks again for explaining the procedures and details that enabled us to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Ron Sr and Jan

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Jan. Thank you so much for this glowing review! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to leave such positive feedback. It has been our pleasure to assist you and we hope that you think of us for any future filing needs.

Apr. 29th, 2021

Ikeshia Langley Philadelphia, PA

The thing I like most is how accurate and thorough Matthew N. is. He always returns my calls and texts immediately. Matthew is the absolute best at what he does and he is very professional. He really helped me out and now I don't have to be afraid of the IRS. I would tell anyone that may have tax problems to call Tax Defense Network and ask for Matthew because he will make all your tax problems better.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Ikeshia. Thank you so much for this glowing review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave such positive feedback. It has been our pleasure to assist you and we hope that you think of us for any future filing needs.

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Reinaldo Humble, TX

Mr. Richard M. at Tax Defense Network was the gentleman I was working with to help resolve my IRS problems. He was fantastic! He was very professional and always contacted me with up-to-date information regarding my IRS case. He gave me the step by step process for what I should expect when working with him and what to expect from the IRS in a clear and direct approach. Finding a solution to my IRS issue was his top priority and he help me resolve it. I am very thankful and glad I had Mr. M. at my corner to resolve my many yearly unfiled previous taxes. If you have any unfiled taxes for previous years or any issues regarding taxes, I would highly recommend Tax Defense Network to help resolve your tax problems. I would also highly recommend Mr. M. to solve your tax problems.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Reinaldo. Thank you so much for this glowing review! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to leave such positive feedback. It has been our pleasure to assist you and we hope that you think of us for any future filing needs.

Apr. 16th, 2021

Juana Francis New Rochelle, NY

Owing the IRS back taxes can be a very scary thing. My first contact with the representative at Tax Defense was great!..the rep put me right at ease. He explained and walked me through their services very clearly, with no pushy sales talk... I also looked into two other companies and felt both prices ( No hidden fees) and service. I felt comfortable. Both my Case Rep Ashley and Tax prepare Janaya was very easy to talk to. They communicated both via E-Mail and phone calls. They took the time to explained every detail, no matter how many questions I had, and let me know on their end when they had communication with the IRS on my behalf or filed. I was sent copies of all relating documents. Also, uploading documents to the system was very easy. All in all, I am very please with my experience. I would highly recommend Tax Defence Network. -J F

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Juana. Thank you so much for this glowing review! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to leave such positive feedback. It has been our pleasure to assist you and we hope that you think of us for any future filing needs.

Apr. 6th, 2021

Connie bowles Oakland, MD

I Have searched a lot of places for help I was so glad when I found this place Tammy was wonderful she made me feel at ease, Tammy explains everything in way I could understand I really appreciate that , Thank you so much if I could of reach through the phone and give a hug I Would

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Connie. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience during your time with TDN. We certainly appreciate your feedback and hope that you think of us for any future tax filing needs.

Apr. 20th, 2021

~plush Fort Lauderdale, FL

I could not be any happier with the service I am receiving from the tax experts at Tax Defense Network. The agent assigned to my case (Annette H.) has been extremely professional and helpful throughout the process. Annette is certainly a keeper and is beyond a pleasure to work with... she knows her stuff! Allowing the experts to be the experts is paramount for me; Annette is just that an expert in her discipline and space!

Apr. 15th, 2021

Charles E. Lomita, CA

I approached MoneySolver by finding them on the net in 2018. I had a long standing tax balance from fraud against me and mistakes I made back in 2004- 2006. My balance was in excess of over $500,000.00. I hadn't filed my taxes for almost 10 years!!! payroll garnishments, bank account levies, all the above. I cannot tell you how awesome this team is. I had the pleasure of working with Linda S. back in 2018. In so many words, she was a Godsend. This was a problem that clearly affected my life and my ability to earn a living. The held my hand throughout the process. She was diligent, thorough and highly professional. There were many weekends I would be reached out to in order to keep my file moving. She never gave up on me. My issue was extremely complex. She and her team were able to stop my garnishment, negotiate my case and drop by balance by a whopping 82%!!!!!!!!!!! A year into my installment plan and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. My wife and I couldn't be more happier. I highly recommend them and don't look back. This is a highly trustworthy company and are 100% legitimate.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Charles. Thank you for this incredible review! We truly appreciate our clients taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We are happy that Linda was able to make this such a positive experience for you.

Mar. 17th, 2021

Suzanne Meerheim Palm Bay, FL

We have had a great experience with Tax Defense Network. We love knowing that the option of the monthly payments is always there if it is needed ! The process of having our taxes prepared is now quick and efficient and the worry is gone . Our representative Annette Hoffstatter is awesome . We really cannot say enough about her . From the very 1 st day we spoke ( approx 3 years ago ) she put our minds at ease from that call. She worked with the IRS on our behalf and the outcome is something that we can handle and not as bad as we thought it would be . I will definitely be having Annette H. prepare my taxes in the future , I would not trust anyone else !!

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Suzanne. Thank you for this incredible review! We truly appreciate our clients taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We are happy that Annette was able to make this such a positive experience for you.

Mar. 16th, 2021

Erik Milo Paine Arcadia, FL

Finding Annette through Tax Defense network has been a true BLESSING!! She has helped me get my tax situation sorted out and going in the proper direction. I cannot say thank you enough!

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Erik. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience during your time with TDN. We certainly appreciate your feedback and hope that you think of us for any future tax filing needs.

Apr. 26th, 2021

Dawn Berry Long Branch, NJ

I originally had used another company that I paid three times the amount of money and as of this date still have not heard from them. Tax defense not only help resolve my tax issues but also gave me other sound financial advice to better my situation. Specifically Tammy W. who handled the customer service and kept me informed every step of the way

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Dawn, we truly appreciate your kind words. It means so much to us to know that we have left such a positive impression on you. We appreciate your business and this great feedback!

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Ron Willis Sparks, NV

Very good! From start to finish, everyone kept in contact with myself and my wife to help with my prior year taxes. With help, it lifted a burden from us and got my taxes caught up

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Ron, we appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to have provided a satisfactory resolution to your tax concerns!

Feb. 1st, 2021

J H ,

John J. and everybody at Tax Defense Network are incredible. They helped me resolve my issue with the I.R.S. to everybody's satisfaction. They were helpful, personable and professional. They were patient beyond what I had expected. They walked me through step by step and communicated well. They eased my fear of having the I.R.S. Pursue me and worked well with them. Thank you John I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, J H. Thank you for this incredible review! We truly appreciate our clients taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We are happy that John was able to make this such a positive experience for you.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

cyril caesar Miami, FL

I have worked with Annett H. at Tax Defense Network for a number of years. I ask for her services specifically, as I feel her knowledge of my personal situation, the tax laws and her working relationship with the IRS gives her a unique advantage in assisting me. I have nothing but great things to say about Annett, and rely on her expertise and guidance in my tax matters.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Cyril. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that Annette and Tax Defense Network were able to provide you with such a reassuring and positive experience!

Mar. 1st, 2021

LG Columbus, GA

Let me first say, I'll never need Tax Defense Network (TDN) again for the initial services they provided. 1) Because I've learned from the mistake that caused it, and 2) because they did an exceptional job resolving the issue and subsequent issues that followed. The latter being one that lingered for almost 2 years. However, thanks to Katrina C., my issue received the attention it needed and deserved to get it resolved. Not only did she stay on top of things, but she kept me abreast of everything as it happened, up till it was FINALLY resolved. I couldn't be happier with her and the results. TDN also does my taxes and have for the last 6 years. They will always do my Taxes from here out. Thanks again Katrina, Charlot (tax preparer) and TDN!!!

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, LG. Thank you for this incredible review! We truly appreciate our clients taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We are happy that Katrina and Charlot were able to make this such a positive experience for you.

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Jamie Temple, TX

At first, the initial peerson that was assigned did NOTHING to help, but the second Lady has been AMAZING!!!!!

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Jamie. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced while working towards the resolution of your case, but we're happy to have been able to turn things around. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for choosing TDN to assist in resolving your tax concerns.

Alberto Rodriguez CA

Worst experience ever! If you have the time I recommend to work with the IRS yourself. Took over a year to finalize things with the IRS and IRS is still going to garnishing future tax returns until the debts are fulfill in full. I rarely heard back from the representative and when I did it was to hear that it was nice working with me. I was promise I was going to receive back my payments that I made to this company due to my financial hardship and I wouldn’t be owing back any debt in the future to the IRS it was all false. Payments have stop for now with the IRS but once again IRS will keeping my future TAX RETURNS until my debt is pay in full, if I would of educated myself in the beginning I would of pay the IRS $5,500 instead of this company. No words for my representative who was rarely there to answer my calls. Stay away!

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Alberto. Thank you for your feedback about your experience. We are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with your case resolution. We understand that the options available for each of our clients may not necessarily be what they expected. This is why we try our best to keep our clients informed of adjustments or changes along the way. Our clients must understand what their resolution options are and exactly what these options mean for them in the future. We are truly saddened that you don't feel our services have been of benefit to you and would like to speak with you about your situation. To best address this matter we will be following up with you very soon. We hope to speak with you and improve your perception of our services.

Apr. 29th, 2021

Marek K. Milford, MA

Tax Defense Network provided well experienced professionals that helped me and my wife to understand how we can help in providing information required. They are very good listeners and always on time. Thank, Marek K

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Marek. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience during your time with TDN. We certainly appreciate your feedback and hope that you think of us for any future tax filing needs.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Shawn Jackson ,

I would Highly recommend people to Tax Defense yall was wonderful to me and help me out Tremendously thank yall for everything if I had to do it all over again I would The customer service was excellent

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Shawn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. It was a pleasure helping you resolve your tax concerns and we hope that you come back to us for your future tax filing needs.

Mar. 29th, 2021

A DMV Fan Waldorf, MD

Working with Ms. Britney B. by far was the best experience ever. Ms. B. exemplifies professionalism. She is very kind, very patient and most importantly Ms. B. is competent and completely knowledgeable about the tax business, she represents.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello. We're glad to hear that Britney made this a positive experience for you. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to have been able to assist you!

Mar. 1st, 2021

Al Kukla Aspen, CO

Tracy M. and her team have been awesome! She has kindly reminded me to stay on top of things for her to proceed. If not for this concussion etc. that I have, I know I could have made things smoother for her. She really has been so nice to work with. My thanks to her and the staff there! Al

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Al. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that Tracy and Tax Defense Network were able to provide you with such a reassuring and positive experience!

Feb. 25th, 2021

Doug Sandefur Hawesville, KY

It was a good experience. They made things easy for me

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Doug. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this positive feedback. We're happy to have assisted you with your tax concerns!

kimberly walker Port Angeles, WA

I have been getting help through your company from Marchell B, Back in July Marchell help me with my student loans and with the covid-19 everything was put on hold with Great Lakes. Now I'm trying to get things going again so I reached out to Marchell B and she was very grateful to help and get me back on track. I have to say its very nice working with someone that is respectful to you and not making you feel low. Thanks Marchell B you ROCK

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Kimberly. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that Marchell and MoneySolver were able to provide you with such a reassuring and positive experience!

Jan. 25th, 2021

Vernon Cassell Springfield, OH

They got my cost down to nothing and they contacted me before they acted on anything. Tax defense gave helpful and valuable info also left it up to me what I wanted to do. Tax Defense was polite respectable and I always had access to them if I had any questions.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Thanks for the positive feedback. We sincerely appreciate you placing your trust in our company, and we are so happy that we were able to resolve your tax problem. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us, should you ever need us again.

Sep. 15th, 2020

Roxana Green Union City, GA

I was given great service but they was not able to work a deal to reduce my debt even though I don’t have a job.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hello, Roxana. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with your resolution outcome. Unfortunately, not all of our clients qualify for reductions in their debt, though we will always try our best to determine if a reduction is possible. We appreciate your honesty and thank you for your business.

Melissa Farmer Romulus, MI

I was tired of being terrified to even attempt to fix my tax issues. I got to my breaking point and decided to finally after years of doing nothing to fix my issue. From the very first call to my last email my experience has been very nice and extremely professional. D. Farmer communicated with me every step of the way, he was clear and responded to all my question quickly. As far as my debt he was able to get it to a payable amount and now for the first time in many years I am not dreading tax season knowing that I can file without worrying what is going to happen. That in itself is the best feeling in the world. If you are not sure and you have read a bad review give them a call they are very up front and honest and will not sell you a bad deal.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Melissa. Thank you for this incredible review! We truly appreciate our clients taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We are happy to have been your choice in Tax Resolution Specialists.

Jan. 12th, 2021

Maria Cristina B. Knott Chicago, IL

My case was passed on from one hand to another in the last two and a half years before my case was resolved . Until Mr. John J handled my case my issue would have remained unresolved. John would update with me quite regularly which boosts up my confidence. Thank you John for being on top of my case. The best experience that I have working with Tax Defense Network is the freedom of being harassed by IRS and knowing that Money Solver is always behind me. Also, all the staff that I have spoken with over the phone are cordial and helpful. I would surely recommend Tax Defense Network to other people who are in the same predicament as I am.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Hi, Maria. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced while working towards the resolution of your case, but we're happy to have been able to turn things around. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for choosing TDN to assist in resolving your tax concerns.

Dec. 1st, 2020

Carrie Black Greenville, SC

I felt confident, and new that my case would be handled as if was a important person to tax defense

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Carrie, we truly appreciate your kind words. It means so much to us to know that we have left such a positive impression on you. We appreciate your business and this great feedback!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Stacey

It is a quite expensive program but it does end up in the long run saving you quite a bit of money. It is scary when you owe money to the government and they're so competent and able to advocate for you. I was able to get a really good monthly payment and program for all of our back taxes that was affordable when a couple of issues came up we were able to restructure for even lower payments. They were able to be exactly what we needed and even when mistakes were made, they made it right. I had a couple of incidents come up after that had helped use with our settlement that they did free of charge to correct some of the mistakes that were made. I really appreciate that. I am grateful we found this company and I would highly recommend them to anybody who needs it.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Stacey, we are grateful that you have allowed us the opportunity to partner with you towards your financial future. If you need us we will be there anytime and every-time.

May. 2nd, 2019

David J Hillsboro, OR

We've dealt with them on a couple issues over a number of years and in all that time, there was only I think one person that we had trouble communicating with and everybody else was amazing beyond expectations. They were really really great. So I think that one was an anomaly and everybody else was always able to get information and make things happen fast. They knew what they were talking about which was fantastic. Everything happened in a timely manner. They were extremely knowledgeable and they're very prompt. They provided detailed information. They got everything on track for us. We couldn't ask for anything better.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

David, Having you as a client couldn't be better. Thank you for choosing us!

Jan. 24th, 2019

Charles Marble Falls, TX

They told me about their plan and I decided to use them, I had talked to a couple other companies and they sound like they're the ones that were going to take care of me the best. They handled it and took care of it. It wasn't a lot of money to get it all done and now free, I'm just paying back my taxes and take care business. I'm very good I'm glad I got it done. It's a good company and they helped me, and I appreciate all the help and they were help me and when I needed help. My account manager who was in charge of mine contacted me on all changes and guided me through everything. It is a real simple process and she took care of me. They are very trustworthy.

Reply from Tax Defense Network

Charles, Thank you for your review. Hopefully, you will choose us with any other tasks you need handled.

Dec. 19th, 2018

Alfredo Terpolilli

We reviewed a lot of the other companies out there and Tax Defense Network seemed to have the best reputation and feedback from their clients, so we just took the chance. It was a good choice. They got feedback to me very quickly and answered all of my questions. They were very accommodating and understanding, there was no judgement from them. I was very pleased with my interactions with their representatives. It was an easy process. I'm currently making payments to my state and I get little reminders to send it every month. Initially I thought the price was pretty high but after I saw how much work they put into it I'd say it was an extremely fair price. If I had tried to do it alone, I would never have been able to negotiate with the IRS. It's certainly better than hiding in the shadows because I'm afraid of something happening. I'm very pleased with the result. They cleared the way for me to plan better and pay my taxes.

Leon E Oliver Indianapolis, IN

They normally only deal with tax issues that are $10,000 or higher because they charge a set rate. They were willing to take my case, which was just $8,000, because I'm a disabled veteran. They went out of their way to get me a reduced rate and help me. It all required minimal involvement from me. From time to time I had to give them authorization to do things, but they researched everything, contacted everyone that needed to be contacted, and took care of everything. If I gave them a call and had to leave a voicemail they would usually get back to me with a response in a couple of hours. I feel like it was a good decision. They just went ahead and took care of the issue, which I greatly appreciated. We're still in contact and they keep me informed of any changes.

Sylvia J Galbraith Fremont, CA

We needed help with the IRS and our tax debt. When we found them online and called, we talked to some really great people that have helped us out. We've been affiliated with them for about 3 years now. They do all the footwork and all the calls, all I have to do is just make my payments and that's it. Every time something happens with the IRS I've always been able to call them or email them about it and I get a response within 24 hours. They are always willing to work with us on the payments and everything. All the people I've talked to over the years have been awesome. They've been really helpful and saved us from a lot of debt.

Leigh B. Pringle Placerville, CA

I had previously been with 2 other firms that I had very bad luck with. I had seen that Tax Defense Network had a much better reputation and much fewer complaints, so I decided to try it. I've been working with them for a couple of years now and my experience in general has been excellent. They have done everything they said they were going to do. They kept their word on the pricing, which was the biggest problem I had had with the previous companies I worked with. Those two told me my case had been much more difficult than they thought it was going to be and tried to charge me more. The fees for Tax Defense Network were the same from the beginning and they never came back to ask me for more. I've had a couple of representatives that were not responsive, but they took care of that. Besides those, they were very responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. The information and advice I've been given has been correct so far.

Ana G Traczyk Lehigh Acres, FL

I had a real huge tax problem since 2006 and decided to do something about it. Somebody told me about them so I called in and they were super good. They kept me informed through the whole process. Even when they had to switch the person that was in charge of my case, they called me and the lady that took over introduced herself. She kept me updated on everything that the attorneys were doing. She has accomplished a lot for me. I'm still waiting on the last resort letter that will free me from paying all this money attached to my tax interest. She said that I just had to wait and I trust her, she hasn't lied from the beginning. I can't wait till I'm able to solve this huge problem I have. I'm thrilled and thankful for finding about them. They do what they say they will do.

Donald E Lipscomb Jr Alexandria, VA'

It was a bit of a shot in the dark. I just started looking online at what they had and felt like their services made enough sense for me to inquire a bit more. They did everything they said they would do but once we got into the negotiation phase, their agent just let a lot of time slip by. I just thought they needed to follow up a bit more than what they did. At the end of the day though they did everything they had planned to do and the strategy was executed as they said. I didn't know that afterwards they have a program that's free of charge to monitor the agreement compliance. I would've liked to know about that first hand. It's a good service and it would have helped me keep track of things after the fact.

Roger Talbott Donnellson, IA

Honestly I just found an ad for them in the yellow pages and decided to give them a call. From there we entered into a good relationship with them. All of my experiences talking with them over the telephone were good. They were prompt at getting back to me and we exchanged a number of messages that way as we went through. They would let me know what they needed from me and always informed me when they had received it. They gave me everything they told me they would and they were accurate. I haven't heard back from the government telling me that something was wrong. I even got a little bit of return in a timely manner. There were no hidden charges or costs either, I'm very pleased with them. We live in an era where good service is almost a surprise and when you get it it's a pleasant surprise. I've never done anything like this before and tax issues were kind of hanging over my head for a number of years. I was really nervous of going with them, especially since it was all over the phone. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but it couldn't have gone better, it was a good decision. All in all, it was actually a fun experience.

Steven F. Stewart La Porte, TX

I was trying to deal with my taxes myself but I wasn't doing a very good job. I decided to reach out to a professional company and they came up with one of the highest ratings. Overall they had a very good customer service. They always communicated with me and helped me out. They were also very nice and professional. I was hoping to get a little bit more of a break when it came to the total amount that I had to pay to the IRS though. They dug as much as they could to get it to drop down, but they couldn't do much. After we were all done they still followed up with me and called to check on things. Recently I've been receiving anonymous calls from people claiming to be the IRS, so I called them and they told me to send them their way rather than trying to talk to them. I feel good going into tax season this next year.

Arlene D. Brown Gansevoort, NY'

I've had a good experience with them. They are very personable people. They discuss everything with you and if you have any questions or if you don't understand everything, they explain it. They are very understanding of your situation. They are very professional. I asked them to give me bi-weekly updates on things and I could count on getting it on time. Every two weeks they would tell me if anything was settled or if something was happening. It was a relief knowing that they were working on things and giving you their fullest attention. It gave me peace of mind and took a lot of pressure off me. I'm pleased that I chose to work with them and I definitely got my money's worth.

Gregory Mahle Webster, WI'

Back in 2008 I was looking at them because I needed them, but it wasn't until 2017 that things got to a point where I needed their service and they took care of me pretty well. They kept me informed of all the things that I needed to know about my tax problems. They emailed me and called me to let me know exactly what was going on. They would explain everything nicely in layman's terms. It twas pretty damn nice. They were very cordial and happy whenever I called to answer a question. If they couldn't answer right away, the got back to me with a call the next day. I was really surprised about that, I thought it would take three to four days for that to happen. If there was an error, if I had any questions, or anything, I could email them. They gave me all sorts of information to read through and they did this the during the whole process. They were worth the money. Since I was on a limited income it was kind of hard to do it, but I had to bite the bullet sooner rather than later to get it done. We worked through making the payments and everything was okay. Things got covered. They helped me save my home and disability check so I don't have any problems and I can sleep well thanks to them. I would definitely recommend them. Especially if anyone is in trouble, I'd like to help them out, especially when it comes to taxes stuff. I'm pretty happy with it.