Tax Defense Network

9.0

6 minutes ago

Tax Defense Network

verified
! Offering unique promotion for BestCompany visitors only. See details below. !

Tax Defense Promo

Tax Defense Network is a professional tax company, founded in 1997, that comes highly recommended with a full range of services extending from resolution services to tax return preparation. The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating. Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the IRS on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Taxpayers can receive the relief they need from a variety of IRS and state tax penalties.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Variety of Services
  • Professional Team
  • Available Nationwide
  • Positive Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network Cost

On average, Tax Defense Network costs between $2,500 and $3,000. Though the end price depends completely on the amount of tax debt you have and the tax actions required, TDN's average price looks extremely fair in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Tax Defense Network is the only tax relief company that displays average prices on its website; this is something to applaud. The company is transparent compared with competitors, given that in the industry prices are almost never available until customers have called and given information about their situation.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs from customers.

Variety of Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows customers with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, tax liens, and bank levies.

The qualified professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare solutions such as innocent spouse relief.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more.

Professional Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail. Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

Positive Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews. Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and find resolutions.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns, removing levies, and settling their IRS tax debt. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

TDN does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. The company does not have a minimum debt requirement and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief. It hires professionals such as enrolled agents, attorneys, and CPAs. Though the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

Mike Regan
July 16th, 2018 Clifton Heights, PA DETAILS

Lack of communication and service was totally horrible . If I didn't call them I would have not found out my service rep was replaced

Michielle Wilson
July 16th, 2018 Greenwood, IN DETAILS

My helper got me a low payment I can afford

Linda Olson
July 16th, 2018 Colfax, WA DETAILS

They helped alleviate a lot of stress and find resolution to my situation

Kenetha/Succor Building Services,Inc
July 16th, 2018 Lakeland, FL DETAILS

They worked very hard to resolve my issues

JM
July 16th, 2018 Elk Grove, CA DETAILS

The reps kept me informed of all important communications with the IRS. They helped me preparethe documents I needed in dealing with the IRS.

Heather Irizarry
July 16th, 2018 Rancho Mirage, CA DETAILS

It is a very good firm: very professional, great attention to detail.

Edward
July 16th, 2018 Cleveland, OH DETAILS

Good result. Spotty communication re status.

Anna bichiashvili / Randall Bird
July 16th, 2018 Bishopville, SC DETAILS

In the begining the agent let me down. But then they asigned me anna. And she was great . Went right to work on my case and

Angela T
July 16th, 2018 Frankfort, KY DETAILS

Very Effective but slow to get things going

amy brown
July 16th, 2018 Woodland Park, CO DETAILS

they have botched the reason i called and promised results that will never come

Terre G
July 16th, 2018 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS

Great work preparing my tax returns. Not very good on follow-through dealing/negotiating with the IRS.

Sherry
July 16th, 2018 Lancaster, CA DETAILS

I gave Tax defense network 5 stars because they help resolve my tax issue in a timely manner.

Ronald Landrum
July 16th, 2018 Neosho, MO DETAILS

They did nothing to solve my tax problem.

July 16th, 2018 Rancho Cordova, CA DETAILS

because of customer service/personal reasons

mrcon
July 11th, 2018 Cottage Grove, MN DETAILS

They resolved my tax issues with me coming out way on top!

Richard Thompson
July 10th, 2018 Clovis, CA DETAILS

They did great got me on an uncollectable statued

Shelton WalkerJul 11, 2018

Hi Richard, Thank you for your awesome review. We loving hearing great success stories like this one.

Edwin Abramson
July 10th, 2018 Corona, CA DETAILS

They kept ALL of their promises and delivered the same.

Shelton WalkerJul 11, 2018

Hi Edwin, That is because we are ALL IN on providing the customer with a wonderful experience.

Fernando Borenstein
July 10th, 2018 Valencia, CA DETAILS

was some help but was expecting more. I will continue to have to deal with tax debt. Arrangement with state is the same as I had before employing the service. My Federal debt is on hold but will have to be dealt with in the future. I was expecting a resolution not a deferral. I feel that the price that I paid is too high for a temporary solution as opposed to a permanent solution.

Jack Bell
July 10th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

TDN promises to negotiate you a fair and lower tax bill. Although did for me was get my tax bill increased by $10,000.00. When I signed up they told me they would go through my tax preparation agin to see if they could do better. They not only didn't go through my tax filing they lost my taxes papers, didn't file my taxes until a year after they were due when I had signed up with them a month before my taxes were due. The is the sorriest excuse for a business I have ever heard of in practice.

Lee SingletonJul 12, 2018

Jack, we are sorry this was your experience with Tax Defense Network and would like to discuss further to ensure we did all we were able to do in order to help with your situation. Please contact us at 877-856-5118 and one of our Client Experience experts will be glad to review your case.

Awesome!
July 10th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

They took care of my horrible tax problems and literally made them go away.

Shelton WalkerJul 11, 2018

Whoo hoo! We love hearing fantastic stories like this. Thank you Awesome for this awesome review.

Naydall-Maldonado Hurst, Amber Sarmiento, Keith Johnson, Pamela Thomas
July 10th, 2018 Hialeah, FL DETAILS

They fixed my tax issues 6 years ago, they have been doing my taxes ever since.

Shelton WalkerJul 11, 2018

Thank you for stopping by 6 years later and leaving us this fantastic review. We love that we are still helping you today.

Speaking my mine
July 10th, 2018 Rowland, NC DETAILS

Because i was already paying my taxes they said stop pd them and we did they were trying to do away with it but they did help me because now i am in more then a little i have got to start paying 600.00 dolllar next yrs until it payed off but yet i should have left ya"ll along i gust because i'm a truck driving i make a lot of money i might lose everything me & my wife wrk for &she is disable and now butting head with then i know my GOD has got to have a very big blessing for me&my wife no i would not refer ya"ll to anyone

Shelton WalkerJul 11, 2018

We are sorry to hear about this experience. We would love to connect with you on this. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can work through this with you.

Peter
July 10th, 2018 Elmont, NY DETAILS

Knowledgeable, Curteous and Caring Tax Defense put me at ease with my tax situation.

Shelton WalkerJul 11, 2018

Hi Peter, We know taxes can be a bit over whelming, so we love to hear we were able to make them a bit easier for you.

Michael charlebois
July 6th, 2018 Shelbyville, TN DETAILS

I have paid almost $ 2,500.00 to tax defense network and having no resoultion as of yet , very frustrated at this point i have went through several tax analysis it is very hard to get a response and rhey will not refund your money i am about to just take matters into my own hands and deal with the irs myself .

Shelton WalkerJul 09, 2018

Hi Michael, We are frustrated to hear that you have had this experience. We will be following up with you shortly. We appreciate your feedback.

Thomas Dzema
July 3rd, 2018 Allentown, PA DETAILS

I'm about to pay my second payment of $800 tomorrow and your company has done nothing to help me!

Shelton WalkerJul 09, 2018

Hi Thomas, We are looking into your case and will have someone following up with you shortly. We are extremely sorry that you are experiencing this.

Allen Cassell
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

They are very professional in what they do, as well as caring and understanding. They are quality! They are true Americans!

Shelton WalkerJul 09, 2018

Hi Allen, We take pride in serving our clients as much as we take pride in our home team

Crystal Lysinger
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Tax Defense has been very helpful with dealing with the IRS on our behalf.

Shelton WalkerJul 09, 2018

Hi Crystal, We are so happy to hear that we have been able to provide you with help.

Fides Dizon.
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

They solve my problem. They were very thorough. They told me everything that i could expect. They are professionals.

Shelton WalkerJul 09, 2018

Hi Fides, The team is going to love hearing this! Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

Ken
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Great customer service when connected to the right person with results

Shelton WalkerJul 09, 2018

Ken, We are ecstatic to hear about your great experience you had with us.

J
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Thorough and good understanding of taxes

Lee SingletonJul 09, 2018

J, thank you for the review! Please let us know if we can of any additional assistance.

July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

I don't think they did all they could for me. They said that they would add my 2017 tax in with my other taxes, but they did not. I R S sent me a letter stating that we had to pay over $600.00 by July because they didn't do my 2017 tax correctly.

Lee SingletonJul 09, 2018

We are sorry this was your experience with Tax Defense Network and would like to discuss further to ensure we did all we were able to do in order to help with your situation. Please contact us at 877-856-5118 and one of our Client Experience experts will be glad to review your case.

July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Paying a lot, and though I got somewhat of a solution that I pushed for

Lee SingletonJul 09, 2018

We are happy to hear we were able to achieve a solution for your case, please contact us at 877-856-5118 if you would like to discuss in more detail.

Nanci Martine
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

We did get off to a rocky start because of the information that the sales people had given to me but when all was said and done they came through for me and I appreciate it. I think the sales people should be more accurate with the how long this process would take. I was under the impression that my case would be worked on within a couple of weeks. I hope that you will remedy that.

Lee SingletonJul 09, 2018

Nanci, glad to hear we were able to resolve your case. Please contact us at 877-856-5118 if you would like to discuss in more detail.

Jeff
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

It was because they did not finish the job after promising items still not complete

Lee SingletonJul 09, 2018

Hi Jeff, Please contact us at 877-856-5118 and one of our Client Experience experts will be glad to review your case.

Cody
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Very helpful, understanding and very patient! Always professional and courteous!

Lee SingletonJul 09, 2018

Cody, thank you for the review! Let us know we can be of any additional assistance.

Plumerman
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Very good service they helped me out of a big proublem and got me a good resolution

Shelton WalkerJul 11, 2018

Plumerman, We love to hear that we were able to handle you problem. Thank you for you great feedback as well.

HMcLaughlin
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

They were very helpful and responsive, even when things didn't go smoothly. I felt the person I worked with cared about resolving my case as favorably as possible and did what they could to ensure that.

Lee SingletonJul 09, 2018

Thank you for the review!

DNP
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

They got docked 2 stars bc they lose my paperwork EVERY year until the last minute (when I call).

Lee SingletonJul 09, 2018

We apologize for this issue regarding your paperwork, please contact us at 877-856-5118 if you would like to discuss in more detail.

Patti
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Always return my calls in timely manner. They are accurates. And know tax laws for my state

Lee SingletonJul 09, 2018

Patti, thank you for the review. Please let us know we can be of any further assistance.

Brian E. Gabrielsen
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Awesome job. They did exactly what they said they would do and resolved everything to very good result for us. No one will provide you with exact answers and fight for you as if you were family. Absolutely the best experience anyone could ever wish for. Thanks Tax Defense your the best.