Optima Tax Relief

8.9

Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, Optima Tax Relief  has helped save its clients over $1 billion in tax debt. The company offers several avenues for tax debt relief and navigating IRS regulations including tax consultation, tax resolution services, tax preparation and compliance, and tax settlement and negotiation. Whatever aspect of taxation you need help with, Optima Tax Relief can help.

Optima Tax Relief requires a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt.

With a highly qualified team of more than 600 tax professionals, Optima Tax Relief offers a number of tax help services, including tax consultation, tax preparation, and tax resolution. It has received glowing customer feedback. Its relief services help clients with a variety of tax issues, including paying unpaid taxes and ending penalties, like bank levies, or wage garnishments by the IRS.

With this broad range of services, Optima Tax Relief can offer tax relief help for any tax situation.

By providing tax settlement and negotiation services, taxpayers can expect to receive the help they need when dealing with the IRS (Internal Revenue Service).

Read our expert review below or scroll down to read Optima Tax Relief reviews.

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Core Competencies
  • Minimum IRS Debt Requirement
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Negotiating Installment Agreements
  • Additional Advantages

Positive Reviews

Optima Tax Relief has mostly glowing comments, with most reviews on our site rating them a 9 or 10. Customers say the company has saved them thousands of dollars, provides great customer service, and is comprehensive in its explanation of the tax relief process. Many clients say working with Optima was one of the smartest decisions they ever made.

Core Competencies

Optima Tax Relief offers many different tax services to help you handle the IRS. It is helpful with several different kinds of tax problems, like audits and penalties, such as a wage garnishment, levy, or lien. If you owe back taxes, Optima Tax Relief provides tax debt relief services. The company specializes in the following tax resolution services and problems:

• Tax negotiation and settlement
  • IRS audit defense
  • Tax levies and liens
  • Wage garnishment
  • Back taxes
  • Tax audits
  • End penalties and interest

Tax levies are when the IRS takes the funds in your bank account to pay your unpaid taxes. Tax liens allow the IRS first priority on the money from a property's sale before anyone else. The IRS can also take a current year's tax return money to pay tax debt liability from previous years.

Optima Tax Relief also helps people reduce IRS tax debt by closely examining the past tax year's returns. Looking at previous tax returns helps taxpayers understand their tax liability, or what they owe the government in taxes.

Optima offers tax solutions for a broad range of possible IRS/tax needs. All of Optima Tax's enrolled agents and attorneys are showcased on the website, giving a real personal connection to potential customers. The only negotiation service not advertised by Optima Tax Relief is asset seizure.

Additionally, the professionals — whether it be a tax attorney or an enrolled agent — at Optima are trained to review any unfiled tax returns for each taxable year you might have. Unfiled tax returns can hurt your chances with the IRS because it can indicate a failure to meet tax obligations, so Optima will work with you to get ahead.

The tax law professionals can help you deal effectively with the IRS and find a good tax debt resolution.

The company may also provide tax help by helping you apply for the IRS Fresh Start Program, which is a great option for those struggling to pay off that federal income tax burden due to financial hardship.

Optima Tax Relief also helps with penalty abatement, which removes IRS penalties, like a wage garnishment, lien, or levy on property or a bank account. To qualify for penalty abatement, taxpayers must demonstrate financial hardship.

Minimum IRS Debt Requirement

According to an Optima Tax Relief representative, there is a minimum debt requirement of $10,000 to use the company's tax reduction services.

Individuals with $10,000 or more qualify for Optima Tax Relief's services.

Those seeking a tax relief program that helps with a lower amount of tax debt, will need to consider another company with a lower minimum debt requirement.

Money-Back Guarantee

Optima Tax offers a 15-day money-back guarantee for all of their IRS/tax services. Though this is not the longest time limit for a refund, with some lesser-known tax relief firms going as high as 180 days, it is actually better than many of the top companies on the market.

Negotiating Installment Agreements

In addition to penalty abatement, Optima Tax Relief negotiates installment agreements and settlements with the IRS. The company's website describes the two options of IRS installment agreements: informal agreements and formal agreements. An informal installment agreement the taxpayer agrees to pay monthly and pay off their balance within two years.

A formal installment plan is a written agreement (payment plan) between the IRS and the taxpayer for a specified amount of monthly payments. Optima Tax Relief's tax professionals understand how to successfully negotiate an installment agreement with the IRS and can often help taxpayers set up an affordable monthly payment and improved financial well-being.

Alternatively, Optima Tax can help clients lower their total tax debt owed through an OIC program. The company can negotiate an offer in compromise with the IRS. An offer in compromise (OIC) is when the taxpayer and the IRS agree on a lower, more affordable tax debt.

Whether you need a taxpayer advocate to help set up an affordable monthly payment or to settle your debt with the IRS, Optima Tax Relief can help.

Additional Advantages

Other additional advantages include:

• Free consultation with senior tax associates
  • A+ rated Better Business Bureau-accredited company
  • Many professional accreditations
  • Options in filing for non-collectible status
  • Income tax preparation
  • Three-step tax relief process
  • Licensed tax attorneys and enrolled agents on staff
  • No office visit required
  • Great refund policy
  • Winner of the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics

The Bad

• Unpublished Costs
  • Limited Industry Experience

Unpublished Costs

The fee for tax relief services depends on the extend of the client's tax issue. Like most other tax relief companies, Optima Tax does not publish pricing online because they offer so many different services with different pricing structures — that's why Optima Tax Relief cost can be difficult to measure.

But how much does Optima Tax Relief cost to use? If you are five years behind on payment and owe $35,000 in back taxes, Optima Tax charges anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000 to resolve the IRS tax debt.

The company has an initial investigation fee to begin researching the customer's tax issues. Once the investigation is complete, Optima Tax Relief charges an additional fee for its services. While it can be unsettling to set up a consultation before knowing how much you'll be paying for services, it's important for potential clients to take advantage of free consultations because a client's case is reviewed and clear information regarding fees and payments are explained during these meetings.

Limited Industry Experience

We should note that this is one of the newer tax relief companies we have reviewed; the company opened its doors for business in 2010. This is fairly young compared to other tax relief companies that have more years of experience. While some people may not care about the age of a company, others may want a company with more IRS experience under their belt to ensure competent resolution of tax issues.

The Bottom Line

Optima Tax Relief is a great tax resolution firm for those who qualify with at least $10,000 in IRS debt and who don't mind working with a younger company. Those with less than $10,000 in taxes owed will need to consider other tax resolution companies.

Though the company is young, it has resolved more than $1 billion in tax debt since opening in 2010. And its customer service and reviews indicate its employees are competent tax experts, including tax attorneys, certified public accountants (CPA), and enrolled agents.

One of the benefits of choosing Optima Tax Relief is that clients work with a tax expert to resolve their taxes owed or penalties with the IRS.

The company has an impressive reputation in the industry, and provides assistance with nearly every tax problem. Tax relief services offered include tax resolution/negotiation and settlement, IRS audit defense, IRS tax levy and tax lien, IRS wage garnishment, back taxes or unpaid taxes, tax audits, end penalties and interest, or the ability to meet with a tax preparer. With such a wide range of services available, whether you have higher taxes than you expected or need help preparing your taxes, Optima Tax Relief is a great choice.

Former clients are mostly pleased with the level of service they have received from Optima Tax Relief professionals. An important thing to keep in mind is that the cost varies depending on your tax situation. Be sure to ask the agent or lawyer for an exact list of fees for the debt relief services and what payments would look like.

Overall, we recommend Optima Tax Relief services when working through tax matters to reach agreement with the IRS to settle your tax debt or negotiate an end to penalties or a federal tax lien.

Call our recommended rep over at Optima Tax Relief below.

Cynthia Olivehurst, CA

Great people .. Helpful whenever I had a question.. Patient with me because I am not very techy. Phone calls were helpful and they out of their way to mail me things when I couldn't do things by computer or phone internet.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Cynthia, that's so important for us - we gladly support our clients through the whole process!

Melanie V Marlboro, NY

I had a great experience with Optima Tax Relief. They were very professional, and accommodating to my situation. Each representative was so helpful and friendly every time I called. The way they explained everything was very thorough, I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Melanie, we appreciate that. We will always be able to help if you need any assistance - don't hesitate to reach out.

Feb. 24th, 2021

Donna L Trunk Leicester, NC

I had to pay $5000 up front and I didn’t get any reduction and can’t afford to pay but I’m on a payment plan also when they filed my 2019 taxes they had to amend them in Dec because they didn’t include the healthcare subsidies and I sent them my 1090 i time to file. Also never got a copy of my 2019 state taxes and JUST found out( March 2021) that I was supposed to send the copy in myself but never got a copy. So now I’m waiting for a copy to be sent to me. Just talked to Becky on phone from optima last week. Waiting for the copy. I never got a copy in my portal. I thought they had sent them into state. So if I send the 2019 North Carolina taxes in now assuming I get a copy from optima soon then I might owe fees and penalties. It was not my mistake. I will be calling NC department of revenue to see what I can do about this. A reduction in my taxes with the help of optima would have been helpful since I’m on a low income with medical bills etc. so the only thing I paid $5000 for was some protection from IRS garnishing. I could have worked with them myself. I will not recommend Optima tax to anyone.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Trunk, thank you for reaching out and we want to let you know that we take everyone's experience with our company very seriously, and we work hard to provide the best possible resolution for all of our clients. Please give us a call at (800) 965-3192 to provide us the opportunity discuss your concerns further. A dedicated member of our team has already been made aware of your concerns and is ready and waiting to speak with you with additional steps we can take to further assist you with your case. We believe our clients have the right to "be treated like an individual, not a number," and we plan to commit to these actions in our follow up call with you. Your concerns are especially important to us, and we aim to make any experience with us a total success. We are extremely proud of our staff and the amazing work that they do in helping thousands of people solve their IRS problems every month. We have received the Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau as well as many other awards recognizing our adherence to the highest ethical standards, consumer-first business practices, and community service. We have devoted tax attorneys and enrolled agents possessing the certifications required to negotiate directly with the IRS on our clients' behalf and resolve their tax issues, and we are also officially approved by the IRS to provide continuing education courses. Our success is made possible thanks to our dedicated staff - hundreds of the hardest-working tax professionals you can find - who pour their hearts and minds into helping every one of our clients, every day. We are ready to help resolve any and all of your concerns, and we thank you for providing us with that opportunity by reaching out. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brady Pettie Tulsa, OK

I keep thinking about the very first time I had called. I didn't think Optima would accept me because of all the commercials I have seen. Stating that you had to have $10,000 credit card debt to be helped more or less. I don't remember not one commercial from Optima statiing that so I called and they accepted me from that first call. I needed to hear that because the weight of the IRS was finally going to be lifted.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's amazing to hear! Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback!

Jan. 25th, 2021

Lloyd Lacey Haley

For me it was the response time when I first call. They call me back within 15 minutes and went over on how the process would work. I was assigned several of you tax consultant who gave me information on documents I needed. They where very professional. I haven't gotten a final resolution as of yet but I have total confidence that the outcome will be great.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the great feedback and taking time out of your day to share your experience!

Mandie M McDonough, GA

My husband and I hired Optima in Sept 2018, it is now May 2021. They blatantly lied to me on many occasions. The new firm that hired said the reconsideration they told me several time was NEVER filed. They also said that Optima has an entire department dedicated to giving refunds in exchange for removing bad reviews. In the end I asked for proof that the reconsideration was actually filed 3 or 4 times and, though promised, they never sent it. They were trying to get me to agree to a payment plan for the full amount the IRS said I owed. They told me it was only for my protection and that when the reconsideration decision was made, I would get refund of monies paid over the amount IRS determined I still owed. They lied! If I would have done this, I would have owed the original amount determined by the IRS. They also told me that the collections department of the IRS does not communicate with the audit department that reviews reconsiderations. Yet another lie. I received several notices that the IRS was going to place a levy, because they never filed a Power of Attorney after the 1st one was retracted due to a bankruptcy my husband had to file. They retracted first Power of Attorney and were supposed to file a new one that applied to only me until the bankruptcy was discharged, they didn't. They also did not file a new one once bankruptcy was discharged like they said they would. Bottom line, they are manipulative and just tell you what they think you want to hear. Not saying they are not successful in simpler cases. Mine is complicated, but Optima almost cost me $32,000!

Tarraino Smith Detroit, MI

They really came through to help me get this issue resolved, keep me updated with what was going on and provided me with the best options. Had me extremely confident with securing my information.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Smith, we will always work with you to get your issues resolved!

Shannon D. Allen

Best customer service in the business. Optima helped me reduce my IRS payments to a reasonable amount. Helped me negotiate a fair amount with little effort on my part. Plus they have informed me that they will handle our yearly tax return from here on out.

Cynthia A. Johnson

They always courteous - good with explanations on whatever happening or going on. They seem to be concerned. I'm not sure how to rate on other issues yet. I need to see what the bottom line is going to be for me. Once I know that I would be able evaluate better.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Johnson, we're so happy to hear that. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything or extra updates with your case.

Thomas Juhl

because I was so stressed out on my taxes I didn't know what to do, seen their ad on TV decided to give them a call and it took away the most of the anxiety, I'm not quite finished with My services, but so far it's been great

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're so glad you're no longer stressed, Mr. Juhl!

Philip Bell

When I got started Joshua spent over an hour talking me through how to complete the contract and how to pay online or what ever you call it. The next worker helped me to sign up for covid relief funds which was really nice of him. So far they have been really prompt with the way they're handling things now I'm waiting for the final transaction to take place so all in all they have been really good to me

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the in depth review! We appreciate it Mr. Bell, and congrats on your resolution.

Nov. 10th, 2020

Macklin Lawton, OK

I had no idea how I was going to do my taxes I got a hold of Optima tax relief to start my taxes they took all of my information and told me they will get back with me after they figure it out and the next day to get back with me which made me more relaxed and said they would do everything to help me solve my tax problems they found all information I could not find to do my taxes in a time of the matter if it was someone need to send in there they would get it done as soon as possible I think they did an excellent job prepare my taxes for me when I had no idea how to do them at all

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So great to hear that you've truly benefited from our services. Thank you!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Wanda Smith

It was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I have had the tax debt for about 9 years. Payments were made in the beginning, but I stopped paying. Several months before I actually called, I started hearing the commercial on the radio. Then I started seeing the TV commercial. One day I received the collections letter wanting a payment in full of $60k plus. I got nervous. Then I remembered the commercials. I called Optima Tax Relief and 2 other places to way my options. Optima Tax Relief had the best rates, plan of action, and the better customer service. It was scary process, I accepted their terms and services. Although, their fees are based on your debt amount, I feel It wasn’t a bad deal. It could have been a lot worse if I didn’t have the help. I’m currently on a payment plan without any of the horrible actions from the IRS. All of the staff was great. They are friendly. They are professional. I have my final payment date on the calendar and I’ll be ready to party on that date!!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We understand what a difficult that situation was for you, and we commend you on calling when you did! Congratulations on your resolution!

Aug. 3rd, 2020

Charles Baltimore, MD

They worked closely with me to resolve my tax situation, now I am able to pay my taxes with any stress.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Great to hear Charles. Congrats on a terrific resolution!

James Slater

The misleading of their media advertisment into the idea that they will save you thousands of dollars is false. They also lost information given and asked for things I did not think were proper, and when I adressed them were put aside.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We do everything we can to get the best resolution possible for every one of our valued clients, and because you are one of our valued clients, we want to assure you that we worked tirelessly with the IRS on your behalf. Whenever we receive feedback from a client, we appreciate it and we are always willing to revisit the case to determine if there's anything additional we can do to help. That is exactly what we will be doing in your specific situation. We would truly appreciate you giving us another opportunity to speak with you again. At your earliest convenience, you are welcome to call us at 1-800-965-3192 and ask to be connected to the Quality Assurance department. We are looking forward to speaking with you.

Marcellus Duke Garland, TX

The team members are knowledgable, patient and responsive. Each team has communicated well throughout the entire process.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you - client service is everything to us, so we ensure each client is getting a phenomenal service experience. We appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts with us!

Mar. 1st, 2021

Mark Bonner Indianapolis, IN

I like how they take care of business you find so Tax Relief companies it's all about the money they charge you. Optima tell you what you they follow up on it there response back to you is very important and quick

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you so much Mr. Bonner. Our clients are always our priority in our business.

Jan. 4th, 2021

Jon Clayton

It seems very slow going. We are going on 4-5 months now with no resolution and very little communication about the progress being made. I know both OTR and the IRS are extremely busy right now, but status updates would be nice, so I don't feel as though I have been forgotten. My ratings are sort of middle of the road because I can't comment or provide higher scores until after my case has been settled at which point I would probably give them higher marks.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Clayton, thank you for your feedback. We really do appreciate hearing from you and look forward to improving your experience.

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Sandra C. and Curtis C. Gober.

Once they had all of our information that they needed to negotiate with the IRS, they went right to work and turned a large amount (for us) owed into a refund. Very impressed with the whole team. Thanks.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Congrats on an incredible resolution! We're happy to have helped.

A. Small

Thorough, professional, very patient and helpful throughout process. Always willing and open to answer questions and concerns. All of the representatives I had contact with were pleasant to work with and competent in areas of specialty. It was an all around good experience.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wonderful to hear, we're passing on the great feedback to our team!

Oct. 6th, 2020

William & Phyllis Ballard Columbia, MD

They are very experienced and knowledgeable with all tax services that they provide. They also provide excellent customer service and also provided my Husband and I with peace of mind as they spoke as well as providef correspondence to the IRS on our behalf! They were able to resolve all of our tax issues.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Ms. Ballard! We're so pleased to have helped your husband and yourself and resolve all of your tax issues.

Sep. 1st, 2020

Clint Parker Mount Hood-Parkdale, OR

Upto the investigation phase I felt I had been more organized in providing the info that Optima Tax has asked for, and now that I'm in the next step I will find out how good they are at providing tax information and representing me in my oppertunity to resolve any tax issues before I could be in trouble concern if I hadnt acted before the IRS could act on me without the help from Optima.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wonderful, thank you for the feedback Mr. Parker.

Aug. 18th, 2020

Tracy V. Neyland Kennesaw, GA

Because they we not able to help me because the costs was way to high, unaffordable. I even lost the $500 initial payment that I paid. It was so disappointing. The commercials are a little misleading as well. ☹

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Neyland - we have received multiple avenues of feedback from yourself and want you to know that we are taking your concerns incredibly seriously, and are working hard to correct the situation so as to ease your concerns. We appreciate you continuing to work with us and we will be in frequent contact to help correct the situation. Thank you again for your patience.

Curtis Lindemann Vallejo, CA

They did absolutely nothing for me. Instead of reducing my tax debt they cost me more money buy paying their fees. I still had the same irs debt after Optima did their thing.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hello, we sincerely appreciate the feedback you provided. We want to assure you that we strive to provide the highest quality of customer service as well as obtaining the best resolution for our clients. In light of receiving your comments, we have notified our QA team and expedited your case to Specialist solely dedicated to addressing and resolving your specific concerns who will be reaching out to you ASAP. We encourage you to continue working with us so that we can address the issues to your satisfaction, our main goal is to provide a successful experience for every client and we will work tirelessly until we can provide that for you. If you prefer to get in touch with us at your convenience, we welcome you to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. We look forward to speaking with you.

Patricia Conley

Optima has a very well defined process for collecting data and performs a thorough review of current and past tax filings to begin your client file. The company also has associates and case managers with expertise in all aspects of tax management including legal review and negotiating strategies. They produced great results for me and are still working to make my settlement even better. At each step they carefully explained my options and sought my direction before moving forward. They are an excellent trustworthy company. Put your tax problems in their hands and get peace of mind that let's you focus on your life.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are so grateful for your incredible feedback! Thank you for choosing us for your tax debt relief needs. We're so proud to take care of you.

Jan. 9th, 2020

Jacquelinne Glazebrook

I owned a lot of money to the IRS, never couldn't catch up and I didn't know what to do or how to fix the problem myself. Back in 2015, I was driving back home from work and I heard about Optima Taxes in the radio. I hesitate for a few day but finally I decided to call and ask for help. Literally, it was one of the best decisions I made in my life. From the start of the process, I was advised that they would do their best to help me. I put together all the documentation they need it but above all, I was honest about my financial situation. I was scared and very nervous that the ITS would never forgive what I owned them and I would never could pay the higher amount of money. It was a long and stressful process but OptimaTaxes saves my life. Period. I went from own almost $25,000 to pay $150. They have an amazing and knowledgeable team, they are honest and they don't promise what they can't achieve. They will do all they can as long as you do your part as well. I wish I have known about them years before a got in a big hole. Don't hesitate to call them, don't wait. You won't be in better hands to take all the stress and bring relief and peace of mind to your life.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wow, what great savings and a great resolution! We are so excited to hear about your savings and the great end result we helped you to achieve. Navigating tax debt on your own can be a struggle, so we're proud to eliminate that stress for our clients. You've received an incredible resolution, and we appreciate you stating that you found our team to be "amazing and knowledgeable." We are happy to root for our clients, and we're wishing you the best in moving forward!

Feb. 12th, 2019

A.Hill Dumfries, VA

Optima Tax Relief, what can I say Optima Tax Relief delivers, they did everything they said they would do. I paid dearly but the service I received was worth every dollar. As soon as I was officially signed up the IRS immediately stopped all threatening communication. Optima was extremely responsive, professional and totally get the job done for me. They even prepared my 2015, 2016 and 2017 taxes as a courtesy. Optima was able to negotiate an installment that is beyond belief. I highly recommend Optima Tax Relief to anyone needing assistance with the IRS. I personally rate Optima Tax Relief Job well done!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for stating that our service was "worth every dollar." We cannot stress enough how great that is for us to hear. We were more than happy to prepare your extra taxes for you, and we thank you for the great feedback. We wish you well!

Jan. 23rd, 2019

Beverly Lohr Summit, MS

They are very helpful and courtesy. Anytime I call and ask a question they throughly answer. Im never left in the dark.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We certainly appreciate it Ms. Lohr! We'll always be available to help you!

Feb. 3rd, 2021

KELLY Topeka, KS

Overall you did a fantastic job! It was a slow start on both parties. However was we got on the same page it went very well.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thrilled to hear it Kelly, and we appreciate the honest feedback.

Jeff Anderson Aliso Viejo, CA

Communication was not always good. Lack of communications and delays resulted in a significant fine from the state for a year that they owed me a refund. No guidance to secure an extension of time and no response to state when I was told that would happen

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. Upon receiving your review, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sandra Burnette Bristol, TN

They are goodwoth communication-always being helpful and knowledgeable. Everyone I have spoke with is quick to help me with questions.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So glad to hear it Ms. Burnette, thank you. We pride ourselves on our excellent client communication!

Taase K Faumui

Very happy with the service from the day one I found out about the company and continue with the service till now it still going until it completed, so I'm satisfied.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thrilled to hear your positive feedback! Thank you so much for sharing.

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Charlie Williams

They're a very good company and took a lot of the stress off my shoulders by not having to deal with the IRS on my own. They explained each phase thoroughly and I knew what to expect.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Williams! We take pride in taking care of the difficult stuff so our clients don't have to.

Dec. 3rd, 2020

April Goodman

They were very persistent with my case, they made sure I understand the process, they were very effective, I am grateful for their services, I would recommend them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Excellent, thank you for the positive feedback Ms. Goodman. It's important to us that all of our clients experience success.

Maria

They do has a promise and relieve you of a lot of stressThey are professional and then make the process very easy for you doing the best to get the best outcome to serve you

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Maria, we appreciate your feedback. Congrats on a great resolution!

Ira Fair

I am a very happy customer! They perform brilliantly and they really take care of their clients. I'll make a commercial for you if you'd like and I would not do that for any other company I know of.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wonderful! Thank you so much Ms. Fair. We'll keep you in mind!

Oct. 20th, 2020

Natausha Jones

From start to finish, the Optima Tax team attacked the situation and kept me in the loop the entire time. I'm almost done and can't wait to exhale from having six tax years completed and and reasonable resolution in hand.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wow, we really appreciate hearing your perspective. Congrats on an awesome resolution!

Oct. 6th, 2020

Jason

Great staff. Polite, professional and timely in every conversation. They do exactly what they advertise; they get the problem solved. Not very many companies these days live up to their ads: Optima does

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Fantastic to hear, and glad you found us when you did! Thanks Jason.

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Damandra Bates Dallas, TX

Optima Tax Relief was able to greatly reduce the amount back taxes I owed the IRS, eliminate penalties and interest occurred over many years. Optima relieved the stress of personally dealing with the IRS, and constant worry of wage garnishment.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad to have relieved tremendous stress for you! Take care.

Jul. 1st, 2020

Timothy R Harris Houston, TX

I know what they’re doing you can tell they’ve been doing it a long time the way they handle where we turn in our papers port hole where they call you talk to you about it well organized seem like as a way of doing things thank you

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Harris! First, we tremendously appreciate your feedback and have enjoyed working with you. Hearing your experience first hand is so important to us. Thanks for sharing!

Jun. 23rd, 2020

Sandy Allen

Optima Tax Representativesare always available to help me since enrolling in the protection plan Olivia Solano has been especially helpful. optima has resolved my tax issues and continues to provide me with excellent service.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Ms. Allen! We've enjoyed working with you tremendously.

May. 27th, 2020

Sonja Ogburn

My experience with optimum tax relief has been outstandThe last word relief absolutely true to their name. I am so relieved that I was able to set up a payment plan to pay my taxes. Optima tax relief was a great part of it and I want to say thank you.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Ogburn! We have enjoyed working with you and we're so proud of the resolution we were able to bring you! Enjoy.

May. 27th, 2020

Ben Winston-Salem, NC

Excellent service. Always prompt with my answers. Very Trustworthy

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wow, we appreciate the great feedback, Ben!

Daniel Tamashiro Honolulu, HI

They resolved my tax burden. They made it that I pay nothing.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the feedback, Mr. Tamashiro! That's an incredible resolution, congratulations!

William Haynes Buford, GA

Other than helping get my previous tax returns filed, they did nothing to get my tax liability problems resolved.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Haynes.

Charles Johnson Baltimore, MD

They relieve a lot of stress that I was going through with the irs. Awesome.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are proud to assist you, thank you Mr. Johnson!

Kelly Jackson

They are understanding & Sensitive to what you're goin through. I would definitely recommend all of my friends that may run into a problem like me. They do all the paper for you I definitely liked that....any questions I had I call them or send email they responded right back.....I'm team player Otima you have Tax problem call them they will ease your mind the minute you talk to them.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are so happy to hear that Ms. Jackson. It's so important for you to feel like you're in great communication with us!

Nov. 5th, 2019

Kevin Hiscox

They are the greatest people to work with to solve your tax issues. They listen to what I had to say and advised me how the would take me step by step from the beging to the end. They did exactly what they said they would do and kept me informed with every step of the process. I felt that they were in control the whole time. My results were fantastic. They are the best at what they ddo.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Mr. Hiscox, it's been a pleasure to help better your tax debt. We thank you for stating that we are the "best at what [we] do," and we're always here to "listen and advise," however you may need. Thanks again!

Jun. 10th, 2019

Barbara P Oklahoma City, OK

Optima Tax Relief got my tax problems resolved. I didn't file returns for several years because my husband was dying from brain cancer, I myself was having significant health issues and the medical bills totally zapped us. I went to a CPA a couple of years ago to try to get help. It was an unmitigated disaster. I say all of that to say this: Optima Tax helped me get my records together for each year, dealt with the IRS and negotiated a reasonable payback schedule. Their cost was less than the CPA. I give Optima Tax my highest praises and thanks.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Barbara P - thanks for taking the time to write us, we're sure you have a busy day ahead! That is a very difficult situation to be in. Your story is a predicament that is familiar to many people, and it's why we're proud to help serve our community in need of tax debt resolution. We work hard to ensure that you're taken care of, no matter the difficult situation. Thank you for bravely sharing - and what a steal, we were cheaper than a CPA! Thanks again.

Apr. 9th, 2019

Ralph White Centralia, WA

When I came to Optima Tax I owed the IRS $21,000. No matter what I tried I could not settle this on my own. Optima Tax Reid settled my Debt with the IRS for $100. I have to be honest and say that I didn't think that was going to happen but it did. I cannot Thank Optima Tax Enough for what they did. I urge Anyone who has a Debt with the IRS to let Optima Tax help them. It will change you life as it did mine.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Excellent to hear, Mr. White! We've enjoyed working with you and it sounds like you've reached an incredible resolution - "life changing" indeed! Wishing you the best moving forward.

Apr. 9th, 2019