Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, Optima Tax Relief offers several avenues for tax debt relief and navigating IRS regulations including tax consultation, tax resolution services, tax preparation and compliance, and tax settlement and negotiation. Whatever aspect of taxation you need help with, Optima Tax Relief can help.

Optima Tax Relief requires a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt.

With a highly qualified team of tax professionals, Optima Tax Relief offers a number of tax help services, which which it calls "core competencies." It has received glowing customer feedback. Its relief services help clients with a variety of tax issues, including unpaid taxes and ending penalties, like bank levies, or wage garnishments by the IRS.

With this broad range of services, Optima Tax Relief can offer tax relief help for any tax situation.

By providing tax settlement and negotiation services, taxpayers can expect to receive the help they need when dealing with the IRS (Internal Revenue Service).

Read our expert review below or scroll down to read Optima Tax Relief reviews.

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Core Competencies
  • Minimum IRS Debt Requirement
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Negotiating Installment Agreements
  • Additional Advantages

Positive Reviews

Optima Tax Relief has mostly glowing comments, with most reviews on our site rating them a 9 or 10. Customers say the company has saved them thousands of dollars, provides great customer service, and is comprehensive in its explanation of the tax relief process. Many clients say working with Optima was one of the smartest decisions they ever made.

Core Competencies

Optima Tax Relief offers many different tax services to help you handle the IRS. It is helpful with several different kinds of tax problems, like audits and penalties, like a garnishment, levy, or lien. If you owe back taxes, Optima Tax Relief provides tax debt relief services. The company specializes in the following tax resolution services and problems:

• Tax negotiation and settlement
  • IRS audit defense
  • Tax levies and liens
  • Wage garnishment
  • Back taxes
  • Tax audits
  • End penalties and interest

Tax levies are when the IRS takes the funds in your bank account to pay your unpaid taxes. Tax liens allow the IRS first priority on the money from a property's sale before anyone else. The IRS can also take a current year's tax return money to pay tax debt liability from previous years.

Optima Tax Relief also helps people reduce IRS tax debt by closely examining the past tax year's returns. Looking at previous tax returns helps taxpayers understand their tax liability, or what they owe the government in taxes.

Optima offers tax solutions for a broad range of possible IRS/tax needs. All of Optima Tax's enrolled agents and attorneys are showcased on the website, giving a real personal connection to potential customers. The only negotiation service not advertised by Optima Tax Relief is asset seizure.

Additionally, the experts — whether it be a tax attorney, a CPA, or an enrolled agent — at Optima will take a look at any unfiled tax returns for each taxable year you might have. Unfiled tax returns can hurt your chances with the IRS because it can indicate a failure to meet tax obligations, so Optima will work with you to get ahead.

The tax law experts can help you deal effectively with the IRS and find a good tax debt resolution.

The company may also provide tax help by helping you apply for the IRS Fresh Start Program, which is a great option for those struggling to pay off that federal income tax burden due to financial hardship.

Optima Tax Relief also helps with penalty abatement, which removes IRS penalties, like a wage garnishment, lien, or levy on property or a bank account. To qualify for penalty abatement, taxpayers must demonstrate financial hardship or that they qualify for innocent spouse relief. Innocent spouse relief is available to taxpayers dealing with penalties because of how their spouse or former spouse filed taxes. As long as the taxpayer can demonstrate that they are an innocent spouse and were not part of the errors, innocent spouse relief is offered.

Minimum IRS Debt Requirement

According to an Optima Tax Relief representative, there is a minimum debt requirement of $10,000 to use the company's tax reduction services.

Individuals with $10,000 or more qualify for Optima Tax Relief's services.

Those seeking a tax relief program that helps with a lower amount of tax debt, will need to consider another company with a lower minimum debt requirement.

Money-Back Guarantee

Optima Tax offers a 15-day money-back guarantee for all of their IRS/tax services. Though this is not the longest time limit for a refund, with some lesser-known tax relief firms going as high as 180 days, it is actually better than many of the top companies on the market.

Negotiating Installment Agreements

In addition to penalty abatement, Optima Tax Relief negotiates installment agreements and settlements with the IRS. The company's website describes the two options of IRS installment agreements: informal agreements and formal agreements. An informal installment agreement the taxpayer agrees to pay monthly and pay off their balance within two years.

A formal installment plan is a written agreement (payment plan) between the IRS and the taxpayer for a specified amount of monthly payments. Optima Tax Relief's tax professionals understand how to successfully negotiate an installment agreement with the IRS and can often help taxpayers set up an affordable monthly payment.

Alternatively, Optima Tax can help clients lower their total tax debt owed through an OIC program. The company can negotiate an offer in compromise with the IRS. An offer in compromise (OIC) is when the taxpayer and the IRS agree on a lower, more affordable tax debt.

Whether you need a taxpayer advocate to help set up an affordable monthly payment or to settle your debt with the IRS, Optima Tax Relief can help.

Additional Advantages

Other additional advantages include:

• Free consultation with enrolled agents
  • Many professional accreditations
  • Options in filing for non-collectible status
  • Income tax preparation
  • Four step tax relief process
  • Great refund policy
  • Ranked the #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine

The Bad

• Unpublished Costs
  • Limited Industry Experience

Unpublished Costs

The fee for tax relief services depends on the extend of the client's tax issue. Like most other tax relief companies, Optima Tax does not publish pricing online because they offer so many different services with different pricing structures — that's why Optima Tax Relief cost can be difficult to measure.

But how much does Optima Tax Relief cost to use? If you are five years behind on payment and owe $35,000 in back taxes, Optima Tax charges anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000 to resolve the IRS tax debt.

The company claims its prices start at $999, however, the fee increases according to the different services offered and the unique financial situation of the customer. The undisclosed pricing is common among tax relief programs. While it can be unsettling to set up a consultation before knowing how much you'll be paying for services, it's important for potential clients to take advantage of free consultations because a client's case is reviewed and clear information regarding fees and payments are explained during these meetings.

Limited Industry Experience

We should note that this is one of the newer tax relief companies we have reviewed; the company opened its doors for business in 2010. This is fairly young compared to other tax relief companies that have more years of experience. While some people may not care about the age of a company, others may want a company with more IRS experience under their belt to ensure competent resolution of tax issues.

The Bottom Line

Optima Tax Relief is a great tax resolution firm for those who qualify with at least $10,000 in IRS debt and who don't mind working with a younger company. Those with less than $10,000 in taxes owed will need to consider other tax resolution companies.

Though the company is young, its customer service and reviews indicate its employees are competent tax experts, including: tax attorneys, certified public accountants (CPA), and enrolled agents.

One of the benefits of choosing Optima Tax Relief is that clients work with a tax expert to resolve their taxes owed or penalties with the IRS.

The company has an impressive reputation in the industry, and provides assistance with nearly every tax problem. Tax relief services offered include tax resolution/negotiation and settlement, IRS audit defense, IRS tax levy and tax lien, IRS wage garnishment, back taxes or unpaid taxes, tax audits, end penalties and interest, or the ability to meet with a tax preparer. With such a wide range of services available, whether you have higher taxes than you expected or need help preparing your taxes, Optima Tax Relief is a great choice.

Former clients are mostly pleased with the level of service they have received from Optima Tax Relief professionals. An important thing to keep in mind is that the cost may be high. Be sure to ask the agent or lawyer for an exact list of fees for the debt relief services and what payments would look like.

Overall, we recommend Optima Tax Relief services when working through tax matters to reach agreement with the IRS to settle your tax debt or negotiate an end to penalties or a federal tax lien.

Call our recommended rep over at Optima Tax Relief below.

Sheila Bowling
November 6th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

So good so far. Armondo is a jewel, but Valarie V is dragging her feet. My husband's account was paid in full (by me) in February. She contradicts what the portal requests, and we've had to submit the same information several times. It's almost 2020. Take care of business Valarie. Or get off the potty. Get it done, because your contribution or lack of is a poor representation of Optima which is displayed in this review. This review may change to five stars if I see results.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Ms. Bowling, we appreciate your feedback, so thank you for reaching out. We want to emphasize that we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and seek to solve every issue brought to our attention, and that is exactly what we are going to do for you when one of our Quality Assurance Specialists reaches out to you shortly. We work tirelessly to get the best possible resolution for our clients, and we’re proud to have resolved over a half billion dollars in tax debts for our clients. Delivering excellence to every client is central to our mission, and we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so we can hear your feedback and review your case to determine what additional assistance we can provide. Feel free to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. It’s always our goal to resolve every issue for our clients to the fullest possible extent, so thank you for providing that opportunity.

Juan desales
November 5th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

I owe about 30 thousand and live check to check so I went through optima hoping to cut what I had to pay back. After a year and 5000+ dollars the only thing they got me is an installment plan that I could of done myself and put that 5 thousand towards my back taxes. Waste of time and specially money. Call the IRS your self

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Mr. Desales, we would like to get a better understanding of your situation. Please give us a call at (800) 965-3192 to provide us the opportunity discuss your concerns further. Optima is the leader in the Tax Resolution industry because we take our clients concerns very seriously. We stand by our stellar reputation that we maintain with all other consumer review sites that verify client reviews. One of our core values is to "aim for excellence," and we will work hard to ensure you have an excellent experience with us. We look forward to speaking with you.

Donna Aaron
November 5th, 2019 Cedartown, GA DETAILS

My name is Donna Aaron and Optima Tax relief didn’t do anything to help me after paying them 8800 dollars . Optimal will give you refund for the first 14 days.... After 14 days you will find out it’s a marketing scam. Optima has been sued many times. The first thing optima will do is ask for small amount..... then your on the hook for a lot before they do anything. The rest of the year pay them 1000’s..... They do nothing. My taxes are a simple mistake that accountant made by reporting income on wrong line. . The IRS told me what the mistake was before I hired optima. Mistake was income reported on wrong line. Sounds like a simple fix for Pro like Optima. The day I hired optima I paid them down payment to review. They came back and told me I owed 88k, so it cost 10% to fix. I never owed 88K. Optima lies right from the start. After one year of Optima doing nothing..... I got IRS lien on house for 53k and was fired at work. Can’t owe taxes and work for sensitive job.. Now my life is upside down over trying to do the right thing. I complained to Optima and told them they did nothing. I wanted a refund and Optima refused. My husband David Aaron wrote a bad review after that. Optimal said if I would write a positive review to their liking then Optima would refund 1700 of my 8800 paid. I never paid Optima last 800 because they waived it. Optimal basically wants me to lie to the public for 1700 dollars. Yes I need the money,,,,,,but I care for others more then I care for Optima. I never got any money back. Ask yourself this...... If optima can’t amend a simple tax issues.... What good are they? Now my life is turned around..... I called the IRS myself. I spent 4 hours on hold, and told the nice lady I was desperate. She spends 2 hours on phone with me, then she sends me all the forms I need to fix. She gives me IRS agent name and telephone number, that will fill out forms for free at library. The IRS has agents that help people for free. I know they meet at library weekly. I did a different route though. I sent the papers to my new accountant. My taxes where amended for 40 dollars. Yes that’s right licensed accountant charged 40 dollars. Guess what I owe IRS now. 2800 for Social Security tax. Long way from the claim Optima made of 88k. After getting my taxes fixed then I can hopefully go back to making real money. . I make 1200 week now. Before optima ruined my like I made over 200k per year. Before you hire Optima.... look at their class action lawsuits. Their reviews could be fake.... lawsuits are real. I talked to a real tax Attorney, and attorneys charge around 1500.. I hope the BBB will get involved. I’m writing them next. Once I get back on my feet.... I hope to sue Optima for their scam. Remember licensed CPA fixed my taxes in 1 hour. Optima didn’t do anything after getting 8000 dollars. I had no tax lien til one year after optima. If your job counts on great credit..... Don’t take a chance and lose it over hiring these IDIOTS..... My grammar may be poor, but I don’t claim to be fixing others taxes. I’m just trying to survive like everyone else. Please investigate for yourself.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Ms. Aaron, thank you for your feedback. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists whenever you are ready. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. Delivering excellence to all of our clients is central to our mission, and we would truly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that you can provide us with additional details, as well as review your case so as to determine what additional assistance we are able to provide. One of our core values is to "aim for excellence," and we will work hard to ensure you have an excellent experience with us. We look forward to speaking with you. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Gordon ST Cyr
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

Very professional and thorough Walked me though the whole process

Nov 05, 2019

Glad to hear it! We ensure all of our clients are nicely set up throughout the process.

maria
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

Price rate was a little high for me but i guess you get what you pay for

Nov 05, 2019

Thanks for reaching out, Maria, and we appreciate the feedback. We are glad you appreciate our service.

Kenneth Phelps
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

They have been up front from the start and have been doing everything they said. Honest company with every dime.

Nov 05, 2019

We appreciate it, Mr. Phelps, and we're so happy to have worked with you! Thank you.

Jackie Weber
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

They have done everything they said they would do. They were able to assist me in not getting my wages garnished and potential bank seizure. I tried to make arrangements with the IRS. When Optima got involved they were able to get me a monthly installment program.

Nov 05, 2019

Thank you Ms. Weber! Congratulations on your resolution - it's so important for us to ensure our clients are protected throughout the process, so thank you for the shout out.

Samuel foster
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

They were very helpful and so polite made sure tou understand everything that's being done

Nov 05, 2019

Thank you for sharing that you found our team to be "very helpful and so polite!" We enjoyed working with you and we're passing on your very kind words.

Chris Lenoir
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

They are very thorough courteous and prompt

Nov 05, 2019

We appreciate it, Mr. Lenoir!

Joel Gutstein
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

They were responsive to my needs and delivered a solution that meets my needs

Nov 05, 2019

That's what we like to hear! Thank you Mr. Gutstein!

Celso Fernandez
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

Very responsive and attentive. If I have any questions they do not hesitate to return my call. If I'm tied up and miss an appointment very courteous in rescheduling.

Nov 05, 2019

Our clients are our number one priority, so working with their schedule is of utmost importance to us! Thank you Mr. Fernandez.

Ian Willoughby
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

They provide a good service. They were efficient and professional. They were honest and showed a sense of care.

Nov 05, 2019

We're so happy to hear it, Mr. Willoughby!

Karl Blanton
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

They are very professional and efficient. They make sure you understand every step.

Nov 05, 2019

Super - we prioritize our customers, so thank you for that.

Margaret Hryniuk
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

I have found Optima Tax Relief to be a very professional and caring company. From my first phone call until today I have been treated with respect.

Nov 05, 2019

We truly do care about our clients, Ms. Hryniuk, so thank you for sharing. We are proud of how we treat our clients with respect and care.

Kelly Jackson
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

They are understanding & Sensitive to what you're goin through. I would definitely recommend all of my friends that may run into a problem like me. They do all the paper for you I definitely liked that....any questions I had I call them or send email they responded right back.....I'm team player Otima you have Tax problem call them they will ease your mind the minute you talk to them.

Nov 05, 2019

We are so happy to hear that Ms. Jackson. It's so important for you to feel like you're in great communication with us!

Clark Mensch
November 4th, 2019 DETAILS

they have been very helpful and have always keep me up to date on the next step

Nov 05, 2019

Excellent, proud of your resolution Mr. Mensch!

Steven S.
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

Excellent! Great follow up and great people to work with!!

Oct 22, 2019

Thank you Mr. S! One of our core values is to "inspire a positive team," and it looks like we've done just that with you! We appreciate your follow up as well.

Wayne E. Chaney
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

Working very hard to clear up my tax problem.

Oct 22, 2019

Thanks for entrusting a very personal, difficult matter in our hands, Mr. Chaney. We are proud to help reduce your tax debt.

Jean Conner
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

Good and reliable service. The work with you on your tax issues and make u feel comfortable they are handling things...

Oct 22, 2019

Thanks Ms. Conner! We're glad to have worked with you. We know how difficult of a situation tax debt can be, and it's not something we want for anyone! We are glad to be able to help you "feel comfortable" and get you through such a difficult time!

zachary painter
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

optima tax relief has help me through a hard time. great comsuer service, very easy to work with

Oct 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing, Mr. Painter! One of our core values is to "stay cool," and it's important to us to "stay cool, calm and collected," especially in such a difficult negotiation as tax debt. We know that it can be a complicated situation and incredibly difficult, so we are proud of your resilience!

Paul-Simon francis
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

The deal they got me I could of done my self they wasn't any taxes or interest taken off as they advertised so I feel like I wasted $3,500 on the service

Oct 22, 2019

Hi Mr. Francis, thank you for your feedback. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists whenever you are ready. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. Delivering excellence to all of our clients is central to our mission, and we would truly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that you can provide us with additional details, as well as review your case so as to determine what additional assistance we are able to provide. One of our core values is to "aim for excellence," and we will work hard to ensure you have an excellent experience with us. We look forward to speaking with you. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

John waller
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

Great work They definitely know what they are doing Way to work with They pretty much handle everything

Oct 22, 2019

Thank you Mr. Waller, we've enjoyed working with you tremendously and certainly appreciate the kind words!

Wendy Coleman
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

Excellent communication and follow thru, I was working with another company that was a complete rip off.

Oct 22, 2019

Hi Ms. Coleman, thanks for the feedback! We are glad that we proved to be your first choice - we prioritize our clients and work to get the best results for them through and through!

Jonathon Kellers
October 21st, 2019 Spokane, WA DETAILS

Smart and effective they did a great job!

Oct 22, 2019

Thank you Mr. Kellers! We're glad you met your "goals," - what is also a core value for us! We are proud to "set, strive, meet, and exceed!"

robert garrett
October 21st, 2019 Bonney Lake, WA DETAILS

Optima tax knows how to leverage their expertise in helping us file missing returns and negotiated a workable payment plan. No liens or levies and no negative hit to our credit. Thank you

Oct 22, 2019

Hi Mr. Garrett! Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback! We are thrilled by your resolution and wish you continued success.

Jeff Selby
October 21st, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS

I saved a ton of money using Optima Tax Relief to pull me out of a deep ugly IRS hole

Oct 22, 2019

The IRS can be challenging to work with, so we pride ourselves on negotiating for a better tax resolution on the behalf of our clients. Thanks Mr. Selby!

Joseph Palacios
October 21st, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Because thy are A1 tax specialist. The process is easy, the reps are friendly. This is one product I would recommend to others

Oct 22, 2019

Happy to have worked with you, Mr. Palacios! Thanks for being a great client.

Mike
October 21st, 2019 Omaha, NE DETAILS

Very friendly and supportive. Constantly kept me posted on how things were going.

Oct 22, 2019

Good to hear Mike, and we have enjoyed helping you. Congrats on your resolution!

Tammy
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

They have helped me from day one. Answering all my questions.

Oct 22, 2019

Of course, Tammy! We want our clients to succeed, and we know that means being transparent and communicative from day one. We're so happy to have worked with you.

Alton Darden
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

They were great to work with and so understanding

Oct 22, 2019

Mr. Darden, thank you for taking the time to write in! We know you're busy. We maintain empathy for our clients throughout the process, as we know that tax debt can be a very frustrating and inconvenient situation. We're happy to help.

Kim Peeples
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

My experience has been very good, a very trustworthy company.

Oct 22, 2019

Hi Ms. Peeples, that's something we at Optima pride ourselves on, so it's excellent to hear that you've found us to be such a "trustworthy" company! In fact, "earn trust" is one of our core values - it's that important to us!

Donna Cecil
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

Here for us and helped us to resolve our financial burdens. Gave reassuring support.

Oct 22, 2019

We are pleased to "be able" for you - a core value of ours that demonstrates our ability to be reliable, dependable, and cerdible! Thank you for working with us, and congratulations.

Sandra Haynie
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

You have helped me in every way possible.i have never had a problem with any of you employees.

Oct 22, 2019

That's so great to hear, Ms. Haynie! Thank you for sharing your personal experience with our process. We will let the team that worked with you know how much you enjoyed the process!

Jammy
October 17th, 2019 Roscoe, IL DETAILS

Be very aware!!! I would not recommend, not a trust worthy company!!! Do not believe the adds that infer that you can avoid liens and levies. I have both now!! They don’t care nor do they work to avoid them. I have been working with Optima for 3 years at a cost of over $8,000.00. Things have been fine but nothing really got accomplished. However, I did decide to add 2018 to the resolution which was my hold up. On October 3rd I uploaded documents from a local tax collectors and asked for a response from optima as I have been instructed by Optima that they would take care of all communications. I actually assigned power of attorney for them to do that. Guess what? They didn’t do anything. My wages are now levied and I will lose my house, my car and pretty much everything else. I am the sole provider financially and otherwise for my 3 children. I have called optima 3 times since 10/15, no one will talk to me, not only that, no one will even acknowledge that they ignored my uploads. They have basically shut me out!! I am absolutely disgusted with this company. Particularly Lindsey from the resolutions department. She had me in tears yesterday as she berated and demeaned me on the phone while not allowing me to speak to anyone who could help me.

Oct 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. Upon receiving your review, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

David Aaron
October 17th, 2019 Cedartown, GA DETAILS

My taxes where messed up due to bad accountant reporting income on wrong line. Should be simple fix, but 8800 waisted to optima for nothing. Now it’s been a year, and I’m losing my house to irs. I’m a truck driver and they kept sending me wrong expense forms. I’ve filled out many over the past year. I paid them to fix..... not me do all work and still lose. IRS told me about income on wrong line. I gross 280k year. I have 180k in expenses. Family of 6 made 100 k profit and owe IRS 88000. Now its 400 k. How can u owe more then I’ve even made. Optima tax relief just called. They want me to take 1700 dollars since they didn’t fix my taxes. Optima claims I owe 88k. 8800 to fix. I had no IRS lien when I hitter them. One year later IRS wants my house and claims I owe about 50k. Optima wants me to write a good review, then I get 1700 out of 8800. They stoped 800 of the 8800. If you hire optima then you get satisfaction guarantee for 2 weeks. After two weeks you can forget refund. They are a scam. Please hire a tax attorney so you don’t get in major trouble. Optima cares only about review and your money. Optima I want make a fake review so hyoid can con more people out of hard earned money.

Aug 30, 2019

Hi, we sincerely appreciate the feedback you provided. We want assure you that we strive to provide the highest quality of customer service as well as obtaining the best resolution for our clients. In light of receiving your comments, we have notified our QA team and expedited your case to Specialist solely dedicated to addressing and resolving your specific concerns who will be reaching out to you ASAP. We encourage you to continue working with us so that we can address the issues to your satisfaction, our main goal is to provide a successful experience for every client and we will work tirelessly until we can provide that for you. If you prefer to get in touch with us at your convenience, we welcome you to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. We look forward to speaking with you. We have full confidence in our staff to deliver excellent service and results. Our team truly goes out of their way for every client who hires us. We are extremely proud of our staff and the amazing work that they do in helping thousands of people solve their IRS problems every month. We have resolved over a billion dollars in tax debts for our clients. We have received the Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau as well as many other awards recognizing our adherence to the highest ethical standards, consumer-first business practices, and community service.

M JOHNSON
October 15th, 2019 Washington, MI DETAILS

I'M VERY FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY WITH THE DOUBLE TALK I HAVE RECEIVED. I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN A RELATION WITH OPTIMA TAX RELIEF. MY ISSUES SEEM OF NO IMORTANCE . AND NO SEEMS CONCERNED WITH MY ISSUES.

Oct 15, 2019

Robert
October 11th, 2019 Newburg, PA DETAILS

Over a year and nothing. I paid optima 12 000 bucks and keep giving them what they wanted once I was fed i asked for my money back they said we will give you 3,000 back i was like wtf they said have your lawyer call ours then.

Rena
October 11th, 2019 Morgan Hill, CA DETAILS

Always in contact with me. They told me every step of the way to status of my account.

Oct 11, 2019

It's appreciated Ms. Rena! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for being so great to work with!

Kenneth E Downs Sr
October 11th, 2019 King George, VA DETAILS

Optima Tax Relief did an excellent job in resolving my tax issues

Oct 11, 2019

We are happy to have helped you, Mr. Downs! Thank you.

James Daniels
October 11th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS

Very professional always answer questions and giving advice to where you can understand.Willingness to help you

Oct 11, 2019

Thank you Mr. Daniels! We certainly appreciate your feedback! We've enjoyed working with you and we'll pass on your kind words to the rest of the team.

Erick Sosa
October 11th, 2019 San Jacinto, CA DETAILS

Very profitable and knowledgeable to find the best resolution for customer.

Oct 11, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback, Mr. Sosa!

Duane
October 11th, 2019 New Orleans, LA DETAILS

Because of their professionalism and willingness to get you the best outcome

Oct 11, 2019

Fantastic to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Dan Drummond
October 11th, 2019 Rancho Santa Fe, CA DETAILS

They have handled everything, allowing me to focus on my job and on my family.

Oct 11, 2019

Hi Mr. Drummond! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're glad that our ability to help you handle and resolve your tax debt provided you with the time to spend on the things that matter most, like your job and family!

Carleton
October 11th, 2019 Peachtree City, GA DETAILS

Representative are great but slow response or feedback at times. Haven't got results I was hoping for, but hope it gets better.

Benjamin Mann
October 11th, 2019 Redlands, CA DETAILS

Very good communication, through, timely

Oct 11, 2019

Thanks Mr. Mann! Personally, we prioritize communication here at Optima, so we certainly appreciate that.

David Aaron
October 8th, 2019 Cedartown, GA DETAILS

2016 I worked one half of year as a truck driver leasing a truck. My lease payments where 788 week and fuel for write off. I hired Beeler insurance and tax Cedartown Georgia to do my taxes. My gross wages was 150k- expenses. Beeler insurance reported my income on the wrong line. Beeler would not help me fix my taxes. I tried to fix myself. The IRS told me what was wrong. I thought this was a simple fix. I hired optima tax and they give me excuses for 1 year. Optima claims I owe 88k in taxes so 8800 to fix. That was a lie. The IRS give me a judgment for 47k and I lost my job over it. I do not owe 47k. This year I got extension and made more money and IRS owes me 2k that I will never see. After my last complaint optima responded in days. If I remove complaint then they would fix my taxes and credit me 800 dollars. Optima will not fix and they want return my money. Read reviews yourself... Optima has been sued before over this scam. I called a real lawyer about my tax problem, and the lawyer wants 1500 to fix. If you can’t fix my taxes with a simple error......Then how can you fix a real problem. Optima always knew I drove a truck, and they give me the wrong expense forms over and over. I work hard for my money and now I’m about to loose everything. The only way I will ever get my job back.... Straighten up my taxes, debt, and beg a federal judge to clear my negative history. I worked hard to have a clean record, and all it took was Optima tax to ruin it.. Those in military will understand about bills and IRS. After late bills it’s hard to clear your name. I have been contractor for years and my job requires no bad debt or taxes. Optima has ruined my job and messed up my life. Please always get a licensed CPA and a real tax lawyer or tax problems. Please don’t make my mistake. The job I start this week pays 25% of what I used to make. Final thought. Real lawyer wants 1500 to fix. Optima wants 8800 to do nothing. I hope I can take legal action and get my money back from optima. I found Optima off satellite radio advertising..

Oct 08, 2019

Hi Mr. Aaron, we would like to get a better understanding of your situation. Please give us a call at (800) 965-3192 to provide us the opportunity discuss your concerns further. Optima is the leader in the Tax Resolution industry because we take our clients concerns very seriously. We stand by our stellar reputation that we maintain with all other consumer review sites that verify client reviews. One of our core values is to "aim for excellence," and we will work hard to ensure you have an excellent experience with us. We look forward to speaking with you.

Galligan David
October 8th, 2019 Benicia, CA DETAILS

Good communication and no sweat attitude

Oct 08, 2019

We're happy to hear that Mr. David! We are happy to take care of everything along the way!

Danny M. Cox
October 8th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

Great work, Saved me 97% off of my tax bill, I would recommend Optima Tax Relief to any and every one that might have IRS Tax Issues.

Oct 08, 2019

That's truly incredible Mr. Cox! We are so thrilled to have helped you achieve such big savings.

Roger
October 8th, 2019 Murrieta, CA DETAILS

On schedule and professionals.. good organization n courteous..

Oct 08, 2019

Thank you Roger, we appreciate hearing from you!

Sherri Sanchez
October 8th, 2019 Baytown, TX DETAILS

They helped me during a time I was unable to help myself.

Oct 08, 2019

We're happy to hear you're in a much better place now, Ms. Sanchez!