Terminix began in 1927, and with more than 90 years of experience in termite treatment and pest management, it has become one of America's leading providers of termite and pest control services.

Terminix employs Ph.D.-level entomologists and certified members of the Entomological Society of America. Terminix has a team of more than 8,000 trained pest control technicians and helps over 2 million customers get rid of unwanted pests. The company is a household name in the pest control industry and currently operates in 45 states within the United States.

The Good

• Quarterly Pest Control Services
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Wildlife and Rodent Control
  • Additional Services
  • Residential and Commercial Pest Control

Quarterly Pest Control Services

Pests are active year-round. While some may only appear in the spring and summer, others will find shelter in your home during the fall and winter. With year-round pests, you’ll need year-round protection.

Terminix’s Pest Control plan offers flexible treatment plans that take into consideration pest activity, location, and the season.

Homeowners can expect a technician to treat the outside of their home every season — a total of four treatments a year (including the initial service).

As a part of its 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*, Terminix states that if the pests come back, it will too.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Terminix attempts to respond to its customers within two hours of the initial contact every day of the year, 24 hours a day. To accomplish this goal, Terminix deploys the closest available exterminator to the location.

Many Terminix plans, such as the Residential Termite, Pest, and Mosquito plans, are protected with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Under this guarantee, Terminix will do whatever it takes, including coming back between treatments at no cost, until the pest problem is gone. If a customer is not completely satisfied within 30 days of an inspection or treatment, Terminix has a money-back guarantee and will refund the treatment charges and cancel the current service plan.

Wildlife and Rodent Control

Alongside providing pest control services, Terminix offers homeowners and commercial properties a wildlife control plan. Raccoons, possums, squirrels, and other nuisance animals can cause hundreds — possibly even thousands — of dollars in damage. Wildlife can chew through wires, eat drywall, tear insulation, leave droppings behind, and destroy personal property and belongings.

A Wildlife Control plan with Terminix includes a free inspection — where a technician will identify any entry points the wildlife are using to get in — a guarantee to come back and eliminate, and remove trapped pests, repairs to any new damage, and the company will seal any new entry points the wildlife creates**.

Additional Services

Terminix also provides crawl space services and attic insulation services.

Terminix not only treats for pests but works hard to identify and correct conditions that encourage their presence. Many homeowners aren’t aware that moisture in their crawl space attracts several pests — many of which who can cause thousands in property damage.

Terminix uses advanced solutions to help protect homes against water damage, fungi, mildew, and minimize the conditions that attract pests.

The company also offers an Attic Insulation service. Terminix’s attic insulation is made from 85 percent recycled materials, is ENERGY STAR certified, is flame retardant, and able to reduce noise.

As insulation degrades, it increases the wear and tear on the air conditioner and heater. Terminix’s attic insulation can help homeowners regulate the temperatures in their homes, therefore, lowering heating and cooling costs.

Residential and Commercial Pest Control

Terminix has been in business for over 90 years and has locations in 45 states. The company has a network of over 300 local branches that can provide residential and commercial pest control. Each branch employs trained pest control technicians who specialize in local pest and termite control.

Terminix knows that pests and rodents in any building can seriously damage the quality and reputation of the company’s product or service. That’s why Teminix’s Commercial Pest Control plan includes custom solutions for businesses. Whether it’s retail services, healthcare facilities, food processing, Terminix helps businesses protect their reputation and stops pests from disrupting day-to-day operations.

Additionally, Terminix offers customized services for national companies. It’s National Accounts team specializes in offering customized pest control services to businesses with multiple locations throughout the United States.

The Bad

• Pest Control Plan Exclusions
  • Service Available in Most but Not All Regions

Pest Control Plan Exclusions

Before signing a contract with Terminix for a pest control plan, be sure to read the fine print and make sure the treatment plan provides the right coverage. For example, Terminix’s Guaranteed Pest Control Plan covers treatment for cockroaches, mice, rats, silverfish, “house” ants, clothes moths, non-poisonous spiders, scorpions, centipedes, millipedes, earwigs, house crickets, and paper wasps.

It does not include coverage for carpenter ants, fire ants, pharaoh ants, tawny crazy ants, termites, wood-boring beetles, bed bugs, and mosquitoes.

Homeowners who want coverage for these pests will need to purchase an additional pest control plan for an additional charge.

Service Available in Most but Not All Regions

While Terminix offers coverage in most of the United States, there are five states that Terminix does not service: Alaska, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Vermont.

The Bottom Line

Terminix is one of the most well-known brands in the termite treatment and pest control industry and has more than 90 years of experience. The company offers free inspections for services that require an inspection before purchase, a variety of plans, a money-back guarantee, and 100 percent satisfaction on many services.

However, be sure to read the fine print on the contract before signing. The Standard Pest Control plan doesn’t cover all pests and to receive coverage for certain pests (mosquitoes, bed bugs, termites, etc.), you’ll have to pay a separate fee for an additional plan.

Terminix does stand out with its superior customer service. The pest control operators strive to respond to customers and deploy a local technician to any location as quickly as possible to ensure customer satisfaction. The Terminix C.O.D.E provides customers with 24/7 customer service, on-demand solutions, 100 percent satisfaction, and effective pest control strategies.

Overall, we recommend working with Terminix for your professional pest control needs.

*If within 30 days after an inspection or treatment you aren't totally satisfied, Terminix will refund the treatment or coverage charges, reimburse any prepaid services, and cancel your plan. Subject to additional limitations and restrictions. See Terminix Pest Control Plan for details.

**Covered pests include rats, mice, bats, tree squirrels, flying squirrels, raccoons, opossums, skunks, groundhogs, armadillos, pigeons, starlings, sparrows, and snakes. Limitations apply. See Terminix Rodent and Wildlife Exclusion Service Plan for details. Consult your plan for specific terms and limitations that may apply. Not available in all areas.

Call our recommended rep over at Terminix below.

2.8

Steve Jones

March 30th, 2020 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've used Terminix for quarterly services in the past and were pleased with the level of service they provided and felt like they did a great job in tackling our pest and rodent issues. Overall great company!

Mar 31, 2020

Thank you, Steve! It's wonderful to see you had a positive experience with us, and we want you to know that we are here to assist you with any further pest control needs!

Jenny Neighbors

March 16th, 2020 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm not happy at all with my service. I feel like the technician did not treat our home correctly and did not return on the follow up appointment. I tried to make contact with him several times and left messages asking for a return call. I had to call Terminix itself to find out what the problem was and request another technician because I'm paying for a service and at the moment it's not a reliable one. Today was the next appointment and no one has shown up. This is ridiculous.

Valerie Ahjahli

March 12th, 2020 Atlanta, GA

I requested service for a rat that got into my house. 1rat (which is covered). On March 6th, 2020, David from Terminix came out and diagnosed my home as having an "infestation" (which of course is not covered) and quoted me over $1700 to fix the problem. He did not set traps or bait stations as he is supposed to and is covered by my policy. I told him I needed to think about it and didn't want to move forward with setting that up right now. He called me a few days later and left a message. I didn't return the call because I had since set my own trap, caught the rat and have heard and seen no other evidence of. I got a call this morning (March 12, 2020) to confirm the service for extermination that had been set up for tomorrow morning. When I said that I did not set up service and asked why and who had done so, I was hung up on. This is not only dishonest but fraudulent and I have filed a formal complaint.

Seth Boudoin

March 10th, 2020 Roseland, LA

Had them help me with my spider infestation and they were a great help and did a clean job.

Mar 11, 2020

Thanks for choosing Terminix for your pest control needs. We are so glad to see that you had a positive experience. If we can be of additional service in the future, please call us at 1-800-TERMINIX.

Erin Glendening

March 10th, 2020 Livingston, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like Terminix’s service, the spray around my house and down my drains. I haven’t seen and insects in my house since. They are also pretty affordable.

Mar 11, 2020

Erin, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your business and are here to help if you need anything.

Anita pea

March 9th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terminix is a great pest control option. With awesome pricing and fast service, their employees are punctual, polite, and professional. They always get rid of unwanted insect pests.

Mar 13, 2020

Thank you, Anita! It's wonderful to see you had a positive experience with us, and we want you to know that we are here to assist you with any further pest control needs!

hmarashi

March 4th, 2020 Newark, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All my families Terminix service-members have all been polite, professional, and friendly.

Mar 13, 2020

Thank you for the review, Hmarashi! We at Terminix pride ourselves on having a friendly, accommodating, and professional team, and we are so happy they were able to assist you!

Kaitlyn Rios

February 25th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terminix is a great pest control option. With fair pricing and quick service, their techs are punctual, polite, and professional. They always get rid of unwanted insect pests.

Feb 26, 2020

Thanks for sharing your positive experience, Kaitlyn. We're committed to being your trusted provider for all your pest control needs! Please give us a call if we can help you further!

Gloria Harrington

February 21st, 2020 Lansing, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with terminix does not deserve any Stars. I signed up for services in October 2019. Initial payment to start was not supposed to be submitted for payment until after the 1st initial visit. They submitted payment prior to the 1st visit causing an overdraft to my account. Then I called them in November and December for follow up service. They never showed up or call to reschedule. I cancelled terminix in January 2020 after they took yet another payment from my account. I never signed up for auto pay. I received an email from terminix January 23rd, 2020 confirming my request to cancel a service they were not providing. Needless to say on February 7th they took yet another payment from my account that was never authorized. They're not providing a service to me but they are taking money from a senior citizen living in a once a month fixed income. They have already gotten $877 from me since October and only provided service in October. Terminix STOP taking my money for services not rendered and that have been cancelled.

Rich Palaz

February 21st, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a bedbug problem the Terminix tech came and recommended the Heat treatment which they guarantee to eliminate the problem. That was not the case! That same night after the treatment I found bed bugs still alive and still feeding off me. I was trying to get a hold of them and no answer so I called and cancelled the contract and requested a refund just like they advertised on their website. Well that’s not the case they still charged me 1500 dollars and refused to refund the money for a treatment that didn’t work.

Jay

February 19th, 2020 Omaha, NE

Absolutely poor customer service. Made an appointment no one called no one showed. When I called they put me on hold and after 3 minutes they hung up on me and didn’t call back. I took off work for my appointment and it was a no call no show. Absolute a horrible company and you’ll waste your time. Use someone else please trust me. Orkin showed up same day an hour after I called and were professional and kind. Again don’t waste your time with a joke of a company Terminix!!!!! Feel free to contact me and I’ll tell you the truth again.

J never

February 12th, 2020 Portage, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Simply the worst. They could not decide what type of infestation I had that was eating holes in my clothes rugs etc. I even gave them samples of the bugs that I had found myself and placed in a jar for their analysis on 2 separate occasions. They recommended that I wash or dry clean ALL of our clothes($700 dryclean bill). We followed all the advise they gave us. The treatment did not work. We called them back and a different technician said they treated for the wrong bug . After paying several hundreds of dollars for terminex , year contract, and much more for professional cleaning of all rugs and furniture in our house, the problem was not even close to fixed. We called to complain many times. They wanted us to renew our contract and we declined. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to us a technician came to our house and sprayed only the outside without our knowledge, now Terminex wants to be paid $100. I refused to pay them. Now they sent me to collections. I had to have someone else fix the issue but they want “their” money.

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to help you. Please send us an e-mail at . Listing your full-service address, a copy of review and the phone number associated with the account?

DaJuana Sampler

February 12th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could’ve rated a zero, I would have. My fiancé and I bought a home back in August . We went into a frenzy when we heard what we thought were rodents in our attic. So we rushed and hired Terminix. However, our services weren’t rendered as the contract stated. We only had one initial visit. Whereas someone was to follow up in 14 days , no one came. We attempted to make two appointments to no avail . After we called regarding a refund the service manager David K finally paid us a visit. We were told that the matter would be followed up. No one ever called and instead stated no refund was necessary per a customer service rep, despite the lack of services being rendered. Now I have left several calls for the branch manager Adrian B to no avail. I WOULD NEVER USE OR RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES.

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to help you. Please send us an e-mail at . Listing your full-service address a copy of review and the phone number associated with the account?

Donna

February 12th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always usrd termnix.they always came and fix3d my bug problem..alway very friendly and professional

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for providing feedback about your service! We appreciate the opportunity to improve our customer experience.

Bryndie

February 10th, 2020 Managua, MN

Not an awesome company. The people selling it were quite rude and pushy and the technicians didn’t do a very good job

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to help you. Please send us an e-mail at . Listing your full-service address and the phone number associated with the account?

Joel Rodriguez

February 7th, 2020 Pepperell, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dishonest technicians and lying customer service.

Feb 10, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to help you. Please send us an e-mail at . Listing your full-service address , copy of your review and the phone number associated with the account?

Amanda

February 7th, 2020 Montebello, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terminix is great company and I’ve enjoyed my purchases with them. They helped cure my houses ant problem.

Juliann Mecham

February 3rd, 2020 Managua, MN

Terminix is an alright company. They are very pushy in their sales and they care more about their own incentive than their costumers.

Nancy Paugh

February 3rd, 2020 Long Beach, MS

Upfront pricing my be expensive, but the service is worth it. No worries about pest in your home. And if found, they take care of it without addition cost to you.

Dee Johnson

January 29th, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was hesitant to call Terminix because of the mixed reviews. I called anyway and I have not regretted the decision, even though someone had suggested that I use Orkin instead. I want to thank Howard A and Christopher M for being a great asset to the company due to your professionalism, congeniality, diligence and being knowledgeable when explaining the situation. Even the scheduler, Lakisha was very helpful to work with me regarding the timeframe for the services. Now, I saw a water bug afterwards; however, he didn't make it far. That sucka was stretched out. RIP! LOL! I cremated him with the vacuum cleaner! The chemicals work! Yay! Thank you.

Jan 29, 2020

Dee, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your business and are here to help if you need anything.

Istime R

January 28th, 2020 Hialeah, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I lived a nightmare. I signed a contract that my billing will be every 3 month and the visit too. I will move to an apartment and I cancel the service. But they already charged my the money 3 week before the services come because one tech come and did the services outside and i did know nothing because he never contact me. He just took my money. What company is. Now I have a week waiting for a manager and nobody contact me.

Jesse Rice

January 28th, 2020 Biloxi, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terminix was able to install bate con stations for termites around my new home fast and efficiently. Thank you Terminix

Jan 28, 2020

Jessica, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your business and are here to help if you need anything.

Scott Myers

January 23rd, 2020 Broomfield, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Still waiting to hear from a manager. It's been 7 business days. I've spoken to customer service three separate occasions but no one will call me back to address my issue. I canceled my service in writing 4 days prior to a technician coming out to my residence. No warning, no text notification. Tech just showed up.I was shocked to see a bill in my inbox. I always request an indoor treatment for spiders. But tech never called me. Additionally, I am not sure what the technician did as one of the services is to sweep up cobwebs around the front and rear doors. Charged $150, no one will call me back and I am super frustrated. I emailed the company PRIOR to them coming out and now I can't get in touch with anyone. Ironically, 1 hour after I waste 20 mins on hold at the call center, an automated call comes through asking about their customer service. What a joke. Beware, what used to be a great company, SUCKS now.

Tamara Keener

January 20th, 2020 La Mesa, CA

Had termite inspection appointment for Friday, 1/10/20 between 3:00-5:00 PM; Calib, the inspector called at 4:00 PM on Friday, 1/10/20 to say he wasn't going to be able to make our appointment, claiming office "over-scheduled" him; I was frustrated because I had left work early for this appointment (loss of pay); when I contacted customer service, the rep could only reschedule me. I said that I would try once more but if they didn't keep the next appointment, I would be sure to write a review to let others know; 2nd appointment set for Monday, 1/13/20 between 3:00 - 5:00 PM; Vincent, the inspector called at 4:30 PM on Monday, 1/13/20 and asked me if I still wanted him to come, as he was 30 minutes from my home; I told him it would be dark in 30 minutes, and asked if he would still be able to look outside of the home? He said "no" but said he could do the inside. I said that would only be a "halfway job" and again, I had left work unpaid for this appointment. I said never mind and that I'd be sure to let others know of their HORRIBLE customer service. Not impressed with such a supposed "reputable" company. Potential customers beware!

Jeffrey lechowicz

January 20th, 2020 Perkasie, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible experience. Prior company insight was great, but were bought by terminex. Terminex was poor from the start. They never showed up when scheduled and could not follow the simplest of instuctions. For almost 2 months and 4 different calls made to this company could not get me the 3 small inside ant traps that I requested . I finally gave up and cancelled my contract with them. Strongly advise to avoid using this company, does let the name fool you, you'll regret it.

Zac Cannon

January 20th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

Terminx did pest control at the apartment I lived in when I was in college. They always did a great job. If I ever had issues, even after a visit, they would immediately come and take care of it with zero questions asked.

Jan 21, 2020

Thank you for the review, Larry! We at Terminix pride ourselves on having a friendly, accommodating, and professional team, and we are so happy they were able to assist you!

A-Dub

January 17th, 2020 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They don't even deserve the one star. Was told that I had to pay $300 down and then pay $60 every 3 months. Received a letter in the mail 2 weeks later that I was approved for a LOAN!! to pay for services that totaled $900. Beyond furious! I have been filing complaints Since Jan. 2nd, 2020. That's not including the $109 they tried to get me for but I canceled. They are fraudulent and deceptive.

Wendy Liu

January 16th, 2020 Bethesda, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were able to get me scheduled within a week and they had people come out twice within a week period. The first time was for termites and that went great. And then the second service was straightforward and simple. A guy came and asked me what my issues were. I told him that the spiders were an issue and he sprayed. He knew what he needed to do and I just left him to it. When he was finished, I signed the paperwork. He was gone within an hour. Since the service, I have had no problems with pest activity.

Jan 21, 2020

Hello Wendy, thank you for taking the time to rate your positive experience with us. We take great pride in providing our customers with a defense against pests.

Mickey Mangum

January 14th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've used terminix for termite control at our house. They do a great job and show up when they are supposed to. No termites. Good deal.

Jan 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Mickey! Our customers and their satisfaction are Terminix’s top priorities, and we appreciate that you have found it to be beneficial. Give us a call at 1-800-TERMINIX if you need anything!

Randi Kugler

January 8th, 2020 Highland Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been a customer for over 10 years with Terminex, but cancelled due to the company not coming for a service appointment, not calling to let us know and since the inception of this not responding to my calls about their billing, etc. A lot of the calls are taken offshore. Absolutely the worst, waste of time with no customer service or follow through whatsoever.

Horolynn

January 8th, 2020 Pensacola, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These are the rudest bunch of "business people" I've ever met. I went to the office to tell the manager about a problem I had with one of their inspectors, and the manager literally shoved me out the door. I called the police. Never ever ever use Terminix!!!

Christina Balli

December 31st, 2019 McAllen, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible experience! Be smart and look for other reputable companies! Paid close to $5,ooo cash for services after being told I would not be charged finance services if paid by certain date. Paid sum prior to this date. However, finance company sent past due notices for the finance charges. Met with Andrew, Branch Manager and Raul, tech on Dec. 16, 2019 and was told issue would be cleared up and I would be contacted by Dec. 20th. I was never contacted, so today Dec. 27th I called Andrew, Branch Manager to voice my concerns and ask for documentation that issue had been cleared up. Instead of addressing this request, he actually had the nerve to hang up on me and would not respond to my calls! I am OUTRAGED! Called the Corporate Office only to be given the run around by a call service attendant named Andres who also hung up on me! I finally got a young lady McHayle to take my concern seriously and forward it to Regional Manager Russ. He is to contact me within the next couple of days. We will see. I do not recommend this company! I am now stuck with them with a 5 year contract and out close to $5,000.

Jean

December 13th, 2019 Gulf Shores, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Beware. If you have “protection termite policy “ with Terminex. They will find any way to get rid of you, including errors made in their accounting department, if they ever return your calls. We are both seniors. Our son took over the payment to Terminex That worked fine for a year, it the next year, they credited both payments to his other house and cancelled ours without notice. They will not renew protection even though they are the ones that made the error. The service technicians are fine men. Too bad they have to work for Terminex. If I could give them no stars, I would.

Juan

December 10th, 2019 Beaver, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great pest control. I used them for one year and was bug free. I recommend this company.

Dec 17, 2019

Juan, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your business and are here to help if you need anything.

Derek shillcox

December 4th, 2019 Vallejo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Garbage. Horrible service, no follow up. Can’t talk to anyone local and billing is a joke.

john lovrien

November 19th, 2019 Pensacola, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

used terminix for termite service, they charged me 800$, they messed up their schedule which led me to use a different company. At present they are refusing to give my refund for work never done. Who do I turn to?? Petaluma Terminix

Tony

November 15th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fairly expensive but did notice a big difference in seeing fewer spiders around the house after spraying. Cheaper if I would've purchased a spray package.

Dec 17, 2019

We're proud to serve customers like you, Tony! Thanks for leaving us a rating.

AK

November 6th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've been using Terminix for over 9 years and have been pleased overall. I like that they will come back to the house in between scheduled appointments if you have any issues at all. Setting up the appointments is easy too. The technicians have been pretty friendly and helpful to problem-solve issues. The only complaint I have is that every once and awhile we'll get notice that they're increasing our rate, usually a postcard in the mail. Even though it's not very much of a price increase each time, it's still frustrating.

Dec 17, 2019

We're proud to serve customers like you! Thanks for leaving us a rating.

Derek Stiverson

November 1st, 2019 Bryan, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My family and I had just moved into a new home. We had an unfinished basement that had all kinds of pests crawling around. Also, the house had wasp nest in the eves and corners of the roof. I debated between Orkin and Terminix and let me tell you, I picked the wrong one. We were told that we would get a detailed report on the inside and outside of our home, that didn’t happen. We were told we would be explained a plan of action, that didn’t happen. No cobwebs were removed and no major cracks were taken care of. The gentleman that sprayed our house said maybe 12 words the whole time. When I opened the door he just walked in and started at the basement. Didn’t examine or explain anything. Weeks later, the ants (carpenter with wings) were way worse than before he got there, so I called to have him come back. I explained how the ants were coming out of all the vents, getting in our beds, and flying around mostly by windows. He nodded but didn’t say anything. Just sprayed again and, surprise, it didn’t work. I bought my own spray and pump and actually had way better results. So noticeable that my wife even noticed and said something! I signed up to have the house done quarterly and I wanted to cancel because it was a waste of money. The job was never done right or effectively! But they said I can’t cancel my plan and now I have to pay over $300 during the next year. What a waste of money. I am being forced to pay for something that is not effective and I do not want! Do not go with Terminix. Please explore all options.

Richard

October 28th, 2019 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They do not honor what they print and advertise: "If a customer is not completely satisfied within 30 days of an inspection or treatment, Terminix has a money-back guarantee and will refund the treatment charges and cancel the current service plan." When I called the 1-800 number within that 30 days to cancel the policy and asked for the refund, they said they would cancel the policy but a manager from the local office would have to call me about a the refund. Even after I read that exact statement from their contract to them. I want hold my breath waiting for that call.

Christine McSorley

October 25th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had so many issues with Terminix. I gave them so many chances to resolve to stay with them but had to leave after two years. Starting with: being overcharged, requesting to be called so I can be at my rental property on time. With no phone calls at all. Not doing everything that was asked. And when requesting phone calls back from a supervisor never receiving those callbacks. I will never use them again had told them on the phone and they continue to harass me on the phone calling every other week to get me back. LOL, like that would happen. Their customer service does not communicate with the techs. However there tachs seem to be very nice and kind but that’s all Terminix has going for them.

Samantha Arbogast

October 15th, 2019 Elyria, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Termini is worst do not use them so many reasons,came out and sprayed the inside of my house all over my floors it was every where,they transfer you all around when there’s a problem, know one calls you back, you explain to them the problem they don’t take care of it ,they did a renew after it was canceled it’s just a nightmare want my money back that they took out of my account after service were canceled I’m so dissatisfied

bailey jo

October 14th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Effective service but very expensive if I ever have any more extensive issues with pests.

Don Boren

October 11th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were always on time for service appointments. Service was adequate. They were able to kill most of the spiders and other pests inside the house.

Rubens Figueiredo

October 8th, 2019 Delray Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They guy came to my house, installed traps for 3 days and in each day he captured a critter. Then he said his job was done. NEVER, EVER he mentioned anything about time frame or number of critter, he said he would solve my problem. Well, the problem is still there, critters in my backyard.

J alexander

October 8th, 2019 Russellville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Don’t use Terminix. Called for an appointment and they told me a needed to take everything out of my kitchen cabinets. The guy came and said I didn’t need to do that and he didn’t know why they told people to do that. He put some gel stuff out of a tube on the hinges of my cabinets, which fell off the next day. He left some sticky traps sprayed around the house and outside and left. Almost 2 months later he called and set up an appointment and he never showed up. I called and they said they didn’t show he had an appointment. The manger called me and said he would come out the next day. I told him I didn’t get off work till 2:30 and he said ok . He called me the next morning and said I’m at your house and been looking around and you have some problems in your crawl space. I told him I could’ve leave work so he said he would come the next day at 3. He never showed up. I haven’t heard a work from them in over a month and they called today. I told them not to call me again. I have heard more complaints from different people about them. My parents used them for years.

Amy Boren

October 7th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their product was good. I just didn't like being assigned a day for service. Told them to call me to schedule the treatments, they said ok but never followed through. So we switched.

October 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a bit of an ant infestation. Called termini and they were here next day. They were able to use product that is child friendly and pet friendly and I felt so confident. We get our area sprayed once every summer and once every fall. reasonably prices friendly people and the ants seem to stay out of the house win win.

Phyllis Hecht

October 2nd, 2019 Lincoln, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have Terminix as my pest control and they are very reliable. They even have done free checks for pests in the attic, etc. I had a problem with insects that were in a drawer and they found the source. They were in my oatmeal. They took care of the problem.

Scott baker

October 1st, 2019 City of La Follette, TN

Had a appointment scheduled for a inspection and waited all day for a no show! Called in about no one showing and just got a run around about no one knows about my appointment! Very frustrated and disappointed in how this worked out. Can’t run a business in this manner and I will be giving bad reviews for a company that can’t be trusted if your word of showing for a appointment isn’t any good your costumer Service isn’t no good ether. Can’t be trusted with anyone’s home!