Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

Special Offer
Zenernet is currently offering
the following special promotion:
  • Financing as Low as 0.99%

To redeem this offer, call NOW.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet is only available in the following states:

• California
  • Arizona
  • Texas
  • Colorado
  • Missouri
  • Massachusetts
  • New Jersey

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Missouri, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or Texas, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in these states: Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas.

Zenernet is always looking for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Devin

October 23rd, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever there was an issue or I had a question, I'd give a call and they would get back to me. Installation went well. It was one of those things where it was very quick. They did exactly what I wanted and it looks really good. The panels I got are really good quality with a 25 year warranty. The inverter is great and I absolutely love the app. They kept me informed.

Oct 23, 2019

Awesome, Devin! Glad to hear you've had a smooth experience and you're happy with your system. Let us know if there's any way we can be of help down the road.

Craig Hunter

September 6th, 2019 Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Sep 06, 2019

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

Kristen Martinez

February 27th, 2021 Arlington, TX

Wonderful hard-working staff, and high quality products

Sergei Bogatsky

February 26th, 2021 San Francisco, CA

Mike was very knowledgeable and answered most of my question. The questions that he could not answer, he promised to do some research and get back to me within next few days.

Richard Marek

February 26th, 2021 Dallas, TX

Service from initial contact throughout experience is key to winning me over. Taylor didn't make me feel like my questions were dumb or crazy knowing that solar has been a discussion point but not investigation yet. She was easy to discuss points with and informative. Great start to the experience.

Victor

February 26th, 2021 Union City, CA

Mike was able to provide me valuable information about solar energy and its advantages.

Anthony Wilson

February 26th, 2021 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Scott was very knowledgeable and pleasant to talk with. He did not pressure us into anything. I would highly recommend Scott, you will not regret it.

PaulC

February 26th, 2021 Oakland, CA

Really honest, clear and concise response to my questions. Addressed all of my concerns! Glad to have found then in my beginning search for solar.

Daniel Faurlin

February 25th, 2021 Newbury Park, CA

Great customer service. Taylor went through an entire design and quotation with me covering various options along the way.

Dan A

February 25th, 2021 Carlsbad, CA

Great attention to detail. Thorough and professional

Tonya Salvant

February 25th, 2021 ,

I just had a consultation with Zenernet rep Brian B. I was really impressed with his knowledge of the solar products and installation process. He was friendly and helpful while helping me create a solar package for my home. During such crazy times, I truly appreciated how professional and kind he was to me. Way to go Zenernet!!!

Katie Linder-Brown

February 25th, 2021 Arlington, TX

Super informative and great presentation!

Travis D Galloway

February 25th, 2021 Houston, TX

I liked the presentation and information. What I found disappointing was the use of older technology on the solar panels themselves- out dated. Nick K, the Sales Rep. was awesome- he answered everything and was very professional, timely, etc. He gets FIVE Stars!

Gayle Cline

February 25th, 2021 ,

This is very early stages, but so far I have been very impressed with the process from initial inquiry (an intelligent agent) to meeting arrangements and use of technology, and the integrity and consultant skills of the salesperson.

Feb 25, 2021

That's great Gayle! We're glad that you were so impressed with the way Zenernet works to meet each homeowner's needs. We are proud of our technology-enabled processes and our dedicated team of consultants who are always ready to answer any questions you may have.

Rogerjs

February 25th, 2021 Los Angeles, CA

Mike was very attentive and designed a great solar system for my home, beating the other prices I got from other companies

Feb 25, 2021

Hi there - thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that Mike delivered such an excellent customer experience. We make it our goal to design and deliver quality solar systems at competitive prices.

Martin Gallegos

February 24th, 2021 ,

Blake was very professional and thorough- zenernet was my first interaction with a solar company and of course with an investment this large I will need to get other quotes- but all other things being equal I wouldn’t hesitate to work with this company.

Feb 25, 2021

We're glad that you had a great experience with Zenernet, Martin! It is our goal to provide comprehensive information first. Feel free to contact us if you need any more help while you make your solar decision.

David Thorn

February 24th, 2021 Weatherford, TX

Jeff was very knowledgeable and pleasant to talk with. He worked with us to create a system that meets our needs.

Feb 25, 2021

That's awesome David! We're glad that Jeff was able to work with you to design a system that meets your needs - it is our priority to provide each homeowner with a solar system that fits their needs.

Christopher M Harper

February 24th, 2021 Katy, TX

Very informative and engaging consultation.

Feb 25, 2021

Thanks for the feedback Christopher! We're glad that the consultation was so enjoyable. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

marko

February 23rd, 2021 El Cajon, CA

Estimator was friendly and informative. Understood my needs and didn't try to oversell.

Feb 25, 2021

Hi there - Thank you for leaving us a review! We take a no-pressure approach during our consultations and we aim to understand your needs and how best to help you achieve them. We're glad that you had such a good experience working with us.

Julien

February 23rd, 2021 El Cajon, CA

The experience was enjoyable. Michael was East to talk to and knowledgeable. We were able to talk about the various options and future proofing of the system.

Feb 25, 2021

That's great Julien! We're proud to have Michael on our team and we're glad that you enjoyed working with him. You can be certain that you gain an energy partner for life when you go solar with Zenernet.

Bernardo Nuno

February 23rd, 2021 ,

The presentation was well organized. It was detailed, simple and informative. I liked the idea of using tier one materials, the warranty, cost and the financing. Thanks

Feb 25, 2021

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our presentation Bernardo! We take a concise yet informative approach in delivering the information you need to make confident solar decisions. Please contact us if you have any more questions.

James Olson

February 23rd, 2021 Newbury Park, CA

Michael B. was a great representative for this company. He was extremely patient and he took the time to make sure that I had an understanding of what options were available to me. He showed me several design options as well as several solar panel options. He also explained in detail what the warranty covered. He explained the relationship of cost to the panel size and wattage. His presentation instilled confidence in me that both he and the company had integrity.

Feb 25, 2021

That's awesome James! We're glad to hear that Micheal delivered such excellent customer service. We aim to show you what options you have and also help you understand what each of them entails. The needs of the homeowner are our top priority and we strive to help you gain the confidence you need to make your solar decisions.

James Ortiz

February 22nd, 2021 Los Angeles, CA

Willing to listen to my concerns and provide feedback and advice. Thorough presentation of all the options that apply to my specific project. No pressure just the facts. Willing to follow up after I do my due diligence no pressure to sign right now. Knowledgeable about the pros and cons of the equipment they sell.

Feb 23, 2021

Hi James - we're thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with our team. Here at Zenernet, we take an education-first approach to make sure that you get the information you need about solar with no pressure. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything else!

Alina Thompson

February 22nd, 2021 Livermore, CA

The process was painless and very informative. I received more help than I anticipated.

Feb 23, 2021

That's great Alina! We aim to make the process of going solar as smooth and painless as we can for each homeowner. We're glad we could help and we look forward to working with you further!

Dave

February 22nd, 2021 Oak View, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thorough and professional and very knowledgeable

Feb 22, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review Dave! We're glad that you had such a good experience with us. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything else.

AErnie

February 22nd, 2021 Casa Grande, AZ

Jeff was very responsive and informative in providing a quote for a solar system for our house.

Feb 24, 2021

Hi there - thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad that you had such a good customer experience with Jeff. We always aim to design and deliver a solar system suited to each homeowner's need.

Philip Ninan

February 21st, 2021 Coppell, TX

Rob was knowledgeable and answered all my questions

Feb 24, 2021

We're happy to hear that Philip! Our Energy Consultants strive to deliver reliable information about solar - we're glad that Rob could answer all your questions. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Ray

February 21st, 2021 Athol, MA

talked to Robert and enjoyed my conversation with him he was very knowledgeable and was very receptive to my needs and answered all my questions

Feb 24, 2021

That's awesome Ray! We're glad that you had such an enjoyable and informative customer experience with Robert. We always aim to deliver reliable solar information to each homeowner while addressing their individual needs. If there is anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Jonathan Ashe

February 20th, 2021 ,

Mike was awesome in helping us understand the design principles of our project and enjoyable to work with. Nice job.

Feb 25, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Jonathan! It's great to hear that you found Mike's presentation so enjoyable. We are committed to helping you gain an understanding and then implementing the solar system that's best for you.

Lia G

February 20th, 2021 Maricopa, AZ

Very patient and didn't try to oversell me into buying more than I'll likely need.

Feb 24, 2021

Hi, there - we're glad that you were so impressed with our energy consultant. Here at Zenernet, we emphasize a 100% no-pressure approach during every homeowner's consultation - we are dedicated to your individual needs and helping you achieve them.

Annette Cook Paganelli

February 20th, 2021 Novato, CA

Scott was very knowledgeable. Made me very comfortable. I felt that I had received enough information to make my decision.

Feb 25, 2021

Hi Annette - we're happy that our team was able to deliver the information you need to make the solar decision that suits you. Delivering an excellent customer experience is our top priority and we're glad that we could do that with you.

Philip Oehlrich

February 20th, 2021 Schuyler, NE

He was great, professional, and clear. I has no questions left unanswered and was very satisfied with the information and the way it was presented to me.

Feb 23, 2021

That's great Philip! We're happy to know that you were so impressed by our Energy Consultant's presentation and that all your questions were answered. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Brandy R

February 20th, 2021 Saint Charles, MO

I was wanting a quick quote because I understand my wants and needs and didn’t want to waste my or the salesman’s time. Brian B. understand that and did exactly that. He gave me a quick quote and explained everything in the perfect way. I haven’t decided which company I will go with but Brian will make my decision easier based on his time and quote.

Feb 22, 2021

That's great Brandy! We value your time and needs - our customer experience is designed to provide you with all of the solar information you need in a timely manner. Our team strives to make your solar decision as easy as possible and our competitive pricing reinforces that. We hope to work with you soon.

Ray

February 19th, 2021 Rochester, MN

Scott was awesome. He was very thorough and knowledgeable.

Feb 22, 2021

That's great Ray! We're glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable and informative time with Scott. Thank you for our feedback.

Ron Aumua

February 19th, 2021 Livermore, CA

Scott was great! He had a great presentation and answered all the questions I had.

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Ron - we're happy to hear that you were so impressed with Scott's presentation. Our team of professionals is always happy to answer any questions you may have about Solar and about Zenernet.

Janette Vogel

February 19th, 2021 Fairfield Bay, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really wanted to buy solar for my home, especially from Scott M. as he is a nice salesman with much information and an excellent personality. Unfortunately, I was not able to purchase at this time. If you can afford to go solar, by all means use Zenernet!!

Feb 22, 2021

Hi Janette, We were glad to see you enjoyed your consultation experience with Scott, but were alarmed by the apparent discrepancy in price. We appreciate you taking time to discuss your proposal with our leadership this weekend - we take pride in helping homeowners understand the full picture of solar pricing and the factors that impact it. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future!

Meiling Liu

February 19th, 2021 Turlock, CA

Professional and clear presentation. Easy to understand. Thanks! Scott.

Feb 20, 2021

That's awesome Meiling! We're glad to hear that you found Scott's presentation so enjoyable. On your journey towards solar independence with Zenernet, you gain a reliable solar education.

Laurie A Larkin

February 19th, 2021 Morro Bay, CA

Knowledgeable, patient, did not feel pressured to sign, quality product, honest estimate for my needs! Thanks!

Feb 20, 2021

Hi Laurie - it's great to hear that you had such a good experience with us. We are committed to delivering a quality customer experience that is tailored to the homeowner's needs. Thank you for leaving us a review!

Seetharama

February 18th, 2021 Spring, TX

Jeff provided all the information for the turnkey installation of solar panel project. He was flexible, cordial and professional providing all the information for the project

Feb 20, 2021

That's great Seethrama! We're happy to hear that Jeff provided all the information for the project. We believe in transparency and delivering an excellent customer experience to each homeowner.

Charlie Bowman

February 18th, 2021 Houston, TX

Very informative and very kind and dedicated employee. Awesome personality

Feb 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback Charlie! We have a great team here at Zenernet dedicated to delivering a quality customer experience. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else.

Kevin

February 18th, 2021 Audubon, IA

Very informative, fantastic with numbers,

Feb 19, 2021

Hi Kevin - thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that your experience with us was so informative. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

Andrew Holcomb

February 17th, 2021 San Antonio, TX

Rob was great and very thorough. Helped answer any questions I had, and took my input into consideration while constructing the the panel layout and quote. Great experience!

Feb 19, 2021

That's awesome Andrew! Here at Zenernet, we tailor each system to the homeowners' needs and so your input is very important to us. We're happy to hear that Robert answered your questions - we would be glad to answer any more questions you may have.

HL Lee

February 17th, 2021 Oakland, CA

Mike did a good job explaining what Zernernet can offer with parts, installation labor, and system warranty. I felt the discussion was very informative and Mike was very straight forward with the answers.

Feb 19, 2021

We're glad to hear that your experience with Mike was so enjoyable. Our Energy Consultants aim to be informative yet concise - we make sure that you have the information you need to confidently make your solar decisions.

Kim Skomars

February 17th, 2021 , NM

Terrific follow up and communication. Spot on assessment of all factors of my eligibility for solar. (We had to say goodbye because the hurtles and the numbers were not adding up for me 😕)

Feb 19, 2021

Thanks for leaving us a review Kim! During our consultations, we aim to understand each homeowner's needs for us to effectively guide you to make a decision that's best for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything changes.

Rickie Davis

February 17th, 2021 Mayer, AZ

Easy to talk with and excellent in knowing solar equipment offered and needed KW for return of investment, No high pressure sales.

Feb 19, 2021

Hi Rickie - great to hear that you were so impressed with your chat with our Energy Consultant. Our team is dedicated to delivering reliable information while meeting the needs of the homeowner. We're glad to hear that you picked up on our no-pressure approach as that is a top priority for us.

Mike sharko

February 17th, 2021 Woodland Hills, CA

Straight to the point making sure I had everything I needed to know to make an informed decision ( and I had already did my research)Could not have been a better chat....His views are modifying my previous views with the competition. WEEL DONE!

Feb 19, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Mike! We're happy that we could give you the information you need to make an informed decision - that is what we aim to do with each homeowner. We would be glad to answer any more questions you may have.

Tim Huntzinger

February 17th, 2021 Toronto, ON

Zenernet rep. did a fantastic job on answering any questions that we have and put together a quality system for our home.

Feb 19, 2021

That's great Tim! Our team aims to deliver quality solar designs and systems that are tailored to your needs. We're glad that you found our service so agreeable.

John DeTroye

February 17th, 2021 Aurora, CO

Solid technology, in-depth review of possible installation.

Feb 18, 2021

Thanks for your review, John! If you have any additional questions that we can help you answer, please let us know.

Alex Ballesteros

February 17th, 2021 ,

Mike B. was very knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to speak with. I truly appreciated the time he took to answer my questions and also the insight he provided.

Feb 17, 2021

Hi Alex - great to hear that you found Mike's presentation so enjoyable. We strive to deliver all the information you need to make a confident decision in solar and we're glad that we could do that for you.

Nick Yap

February 16th, 2021 San Diego, CA

Scott M. did an amazing job explaining a bit about the solar panels and technology behind. He clearly showed the cost benefits of moving to solar for my home based on my energy use. He was able to answer any questions I had as well. He is also really pro-active and engaging.

Feb 18, 2021

We're happy to hear that, Nick! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!