Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

LAST UPDATED: September 17th, 2021

Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

Video Customer Reviews

Carmen Rivera Customer Review Video About Zenernet

Carmen Rivera

Ron Smith Customer Review Video About Zenernet

Ron Smith

Bruce Blachford Customer Review Video About Zenernet

Bruce Blachford

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet is only available in the following states:

• California
  • New Jersey
  • Connecticut
  • Nevada
  • Texas

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Missouri, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Connecticut, Texas, or Nevada, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

not_listed_location

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system. Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in these states: Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas. Zenernet is always looking for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

Message from
Zenernet

Welcome, and thanks for considering Zenernet! We're excited to help you as you consider the prospect of going solar. Our mission is to bring about Energy Independence for All, and we're dedicated to providing the best customer experience in solar as we work toward that mission. We constantly evaluate our operations to identify opportunities to cut costs and pass the savings on to you. By going solar with Zenernet, you'll get a high-performance system, built with best-in-class components and backed by ironclad warranties, at a very competitive price. Our reviews below are a testament to the importance we place on customer satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you and showing you the Zenernet difference!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.8

bookmark

Featured Review

Devin Glendale, AZ

Whenever there was an issue or I had a question, I'd give a call and they would get back to me. Installation went well. It was one of those things where it was very quick. They did exactly what I wanted and it looks really good. The panels I got are really good quality with a 25 year warranty. The inverter is great and I absolutely love the app. They kept me informed.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Devin! Glad to hear you've had a smooth experience and you're happy with your system. Let us know if there's any way we can be of help down the road.

Oct. 23rd, 2019

bookmark

Featured Review

Craig Hunter Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

Sep. 6th, 2019

Terry Hancock San Diego, CA

This is a preliminary opinion. We are waiting now for the design review and installation. But, so far, it has been a terrific experience, very professional.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Terry! We're glad that you've found our service enjoyable. We look forward to working with you further.

Matthew Garon New York, NY

Stan was great at making sure he clearly understood all aspects of the process and the products. Zenernet’s pride in transparency was certainly evident on the call and I was thoroughly impressed.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review, Matthew! We're thrilled to hear that you picked up on some of our priorities here at Zenernet - our commitment to transparency and solar education. We're glad that Stan offered an excellent customer experience.

Sep. 9th, 2021

Tom Jiang Burlingame, CA

I had a very enjoyable experience talking with Tara from Zenernet. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and all around a joy to speak with. She walked through the different options available to me, and also took my suggestions to create several potential designs. I haven't yet decided whether or not to go with Zenernet yet, but if I do, Zara definitely had a big part in getting me to decide to go with Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback, Tom. We have a knowledgeable team of energy consultants here at Zenernet - they are always ready to give you the information you need to make your solar decisions. We're glad that you enjoyed working with Tara and we hope to work with you some more soon.

Kat Lancaster, CA

Husband and I are considering going solar. Zenernet by far was to the point and no nonsense. Stan explained everything in detail over a video call which including a visual of where our panels will fit on our roof. If you’re considering solar, please give them a call. No pressure and good information. This will be our choice for a solar company!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Kat! We're glad that you were so impressed with Stan's presentation. We look forward to working with you.

Daniel Louis Haas Saint Charles, MO

The ratings by others, The product ratings, and willingness to deal with my specific, out of the ordinary design requests

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Daniel! We take pride in our ratings and online reviews - we're glad that you were impressed with our service.

Isabel Dedham, MA

I did a lot of comparisons and they have the best technology and the best price and they were able to squeeze me an extra deal. They have been very responsive and send me all the information I request.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Isabel! Here at Zenernet, we provide competitive pricing on the market - we're glad that you were happy with our service and pricing. If you have any more questions, let us know and we'd be glad to help.

Brian How Fallbrook, CA

Stan was very clear and explained everything to us in a comprehensible way. With the information he supplied we both felt that we could make an informed decision. He represented the company very well. An excellent impression. It is likely that we will go with your company based on his out reach and education.

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Brian! We look forward to working with you. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Cesar Tucson, AZ

Stan has been very thorough and professional. He takes the time to explain the different options available for designing a solar system, the high quality of materials they use , plus all the parts and labor are warranted for 25 years.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Cesar! We're glad that Stan took the time to explain the system to you. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Andrew Riverside, CA

I worked with Stan and he was very knowledgable. Stan took his time to explain the differences between the different brands of panels and inverters, as well as providing recommendations. He was also very responsive via email and phone. Based on my experience, when the company says they put customer service first, I definitely agree.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Andrew! We're thrilled that you picked up on some of our top priorities here at Zenernet - our commitment to delivering the best customer experience in solar and our knowledge-first approach. Thank you for the feedback.

Joe Horger, San Diego Lakeside, CA

I have only been through the initial consultation but Stan F. made it an easy, no pressure conversation and gave me all the information I need to make a decision. I don't feel like he was trying to up-sell me and that he was genuinely trying to find the solution that would work best for me. I left the call with a great first impression of the company.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Joe! Stan and the rest of our team follow a knowledge-first approach to ensure that you get all the information you need. We make it a priority to help you build a system that works best for you. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Jul. 15th, 2021

Judson Graf Tucson, AZ

Scott give a great presentation, all the questions I asked he already had the information ready. At this point I'm 95% persent sure I will go with Zenernet, I have appointments with a couple other companies and I keep my word went I set a appointment. The other companies need to bring there A+ game to get me to decide to go with them over Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the review, Judson! We're happy to hear that you were so impressed with Scott's presentation. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions - we would be glad to give you more information to help you make your solar decisions.

Jeff Green Oakdale, CA

Stan F did an amazing job of guiding us through the process of obtaining a perfect solar solution from Zenernet. As a real estate agent, I have heard a lot of horror stories about solar plans and equipment. Stan patiently answered all our questions and provided detailed answers. There was never a hint of sales pressure or pushy tactics, instead, we provided with a wealth of valuable information. At the end of this process, I not only purchased with confidence but came away with an amazing education on the benefits of solar. Thank you for helping us make great decisions that will provide value for years to come! Jeff Green

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Jeff! We're thrilled to hear that Stan provided you with the information you needed to make a confident solar decision. We will not pressure you into the sale but instead, give you the information you need - we're glad that you picked up on that. We're glad that you were so happy with us.

Jun. 17th, 2021

kim bocchino Saugus, MA

We had a consult with Mike. He was great! He answered all our questions thoroughly. This was the third company we have considered, and thanks to Mike, we have made our decision to go with Zenernet.

1 day ago

Shaun Ng Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I have a wonderful time learning from Brian B during his solar presentation. It is very informative and no sales pressure. I have not decided to move forward yet but Zenernet is on my short list.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Shaun! We're glad that you picked up on the knowledge-first, no-pressure approach of our consultations. We look forward to working with you.

Harold Anaheim, CA

They are very helpful. The sales person walked me through what I would need to do. I checked in with five companies and they were the ones I was the most comfortable with.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Harold! We're happy that you were so impressed with us.

Guitarz Vacaville, CA

Stan was very friendly and helpful in explaining the product and options. He made the explanations simple and straightforward. He wasn’t pushy and he made me feel comfortable from the start.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you found Stan's presentation so enjoyable. Thanks for the feedback.

Xenia Gonzalez Riverside, CA

Blake was great!!! He was so patient and kind . He knew it was a big financial decision so he helped us select the right plan that fit our needs. Over all great sales experience .

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Xenia! We are committed to helping you build a system that meets your needs - we're glad that you enjoyed working with Blake.

jun Fullerton, CA

very detailed explanation. zenernet was number 1 solar company when I searched, so I wanted to get quotation before I make final decision. Ian explained about the difference between panels and I understood how and why I got those quotation prices from 2 other companies. I feel very comfortable after talking with him. Honesty Zenernet didn't offer the lowest price, but after considering all fact, I will go with Zenernet

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that you decided to go with us, Jun! We are committed to providing reliable information to each homeowner - we're glad that you received the information you needed to make your confident solar decision. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Eric Bruner San Diego, CA

I found your company online and it had good customer reviews. I submitted a form and was contacted by a knowledgeable salesperson (Mike). We had a good review of options, and after 2 previous quotes, had an idea of what was competitive. Zenernet has exclusive access to next gen REC panels for a time period and these seem like the best available. Mike lowered the quote within my price range and I've decided to move forward. I hope the installation and service continues to be 5 star...

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Eric! Our customer reviews are a reflection of our customer's experience - we're glad that your experience with us was so enjoyable. We offer quality products at competitive pricing on the market here at Zenernet. We look forward to working with you.

Wesley King Redding, CA

No pressure sales process. If they didn't have the answer they went and found it and got back to me quickly. Rob was patient and knowledgeable. I felt heard and understood. I compared Zenernet to several of our local solar companies and the ones I could get to respond were not on par with Zenernet for either sales process or price. I am glad I went with Zenernet. I look forward to getting my system installed soon.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Wesley! Our team is always ready to answer any questions you may have - we strive to give you all the information you need to make confident solar decisions. We look forward to working with you.

Aug. 24th, 2021

Sharlene Choy Monterey Park, CA

In the midst of hearing sales pitches from a variety of solar companies, my Zenernet sales person, Tara E, was the first person that I felt a real genuine connection with. She not only sold me on solar and Zenernet's quality of product and service over others, but she genuinely cared and asked about my well being, and was always ready to answer any questions/concerns I had in addition to going the extra miles on all my special requests in order to move forward with Zenernet. I am just at the start point of signing my contract with Zenernet. Hoping and expecting to get the same kind of customer service and follow through as I go through the process to get solar on my home. As a company rep, I got useful and in depth information about my solar system and learnt a lot about my usage and how my solar production will benefit me in the long run. There are many solar companies out there going for the "fast & hard" sale. Tara was very patient and took the time to make sure I was absolutely sure before I committed into my solar system.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us, Sharlene! Here at Zenernet, we take the time to listen to your needs while giving you the information you need to make a confident solar decision. Our team is always ready to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you!

Brenda Martinez West Covina, CA

I had a great experience speaking with Taylor. She was very informative, knowledgeable, and personable. She took her time and provided different options to meet my needs. She went out of her way to get me a great deal! She’s an awesome consultant! She was very nice and down to earth. I’m very excited to start this solar process and feel confident choosing Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Brenda! Taylor is a valuable part of our team - we're glad that you enjoyed working with her to meet your needs. Thanks for the feedback. We look forward to working with you throughout the process of going solar and beyond.

Jun. 17th, 2021

Chris Mendenhall Colorado Springs, CO

This review is for Scott M from Zenernet who quickly walked me through some residential solar options for my home, using Google Meet. It was on the weekend, upon my initial call in for a quote. No prescreen teams taking my info then transferring me to another team or scheduling a follow up at a later date/time to deal with. It was a good experience and Scott was helpful in providing various options and things to consider. I would recommend working with Zenernet for anyone who is in the market for solar.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Chris! We're happy to hear that you found Scott's presentation so enjoyable. We take pride in our virtual consultations and our tech-enabled services. Our energy consultants are committed to delivering reliable and timely information as we know that your time is valuable. We look forward to working with you further.

Jun. 7th, 2021

Rene O. San Francisco, CA

I am not a paying customer yet but had a very insightful consultation with their solar specialist, Brian B. I told him up front that I am shopping for solar and will not be signing anything right away yet he spent time to explain to me the benefits of solar. His presentation is easy to follow and understand. He answered all my questions and addressed my concerns and mis conceptions very clearly. I feel that he answers all my questions honestly and candidly and was transparent with the timeline. I like the financing options they offer. Excellent job Brian 👍👍.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Rene! Our consultations are centered on delivering the information you need to make your solar decisions confidently. We're happy to hear that Brian answered all your questions clearly. Don't hesitate to reach out to us when you do decide to go solar and we would be glad to help you achieve solar independence.

Jun. 7th, 2021

Dora Vialovos Citrus Heights, CA

Got me what I needed. I was so confused with documents that did not match our earlier conversation

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Dora! We're glad that we could clear things up and get you the system you need.

Arnulfo Baldwin Park, CA

The meeting that we had was very informative and they were very upfront with all the information, they didn't hide any information for me. They had answers for every question that I had, they have pretty good reviews, a very good rate, and again they are very upfront and they gave me a good price to compare to the other company that I was getting quotes from. Zenernet gave me a pretty good price and they were not pushy at all to close the sale or hide anything and the other company was pretty pushy and very aggressive to close the sale. They're pretty responsive and answer my emails or text messages pretty quick. Installation is on schedule.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Arnulfo! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with us. We make it a priority to maintain transparency as we deliver the best customer experience in solar. We're glad that you picked up on some of our priorities here at Zenernet - our no-pressure and knowledge-first approach. Thanks for the feedback.

Apr. 20th, 2021

Ron Los Osos, CA

The salesperson the liaison person were both responsive and very timely. The presentation was good and the pricing is the most competitive.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback, Ron! We're glad that we could get you the information you need to make confident solar decisions.

Richard Roseville, CA

Robert was easy to talk to. He was able to explain it to me and made it easy to finance. They have been prompt with every question.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the review, Richard! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions.

E+M Frokjer Santa Clarita, CA

The phone call/presentation with Stan was great and patient. Everything was explained so we could understand. Future needs sound like they’d be accommodated.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad that Stan provided you with clear information about what it means to go solar with us.

Eddie Yang Reseda, CA

Zenernet has been great. Everything has been straight forward and their tech has made this process quick and actually enjoyable. Thank you Stan F for the awesome service.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Eddie! We strive to make this process as easy as we can for the homeowner - we're glad that you found Stan's presentation so enjoyable.

Aug. 19th, 2021

C F Victorville, CA

Excellent customer service. I've been shopping around for solar panels and, so far, Zenernet have been the most professional and attentive. Thank you, Stan F, for your patience and for breaking down the info so clearly.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that you received the information you needed to make your confident solar decisions. Stan is a valuable member of our team - we're glad you enjoyed working with him!

Jiff Tucson, AZ

Brett the sales man cared enough to check in with me weekly to see how my company search was going and to help me compare apples to apples. Not a high pressure sales man which I appreciate. He is very knowledgeable in systems and components and I felt he could work with me as my project is not a cookie cutter style challenge.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback! We strive to provide the best customer experience in solar - we're glad that Brett could do that with you. We have a team of professionals who are knowledgeable about solar and will help you create a system that is best for your home.

Nicole Sudbury, MA

Representative was very attentive to my questions. Throughout the process made sure I understood all aspects of the initial design and tried to get the right system for my needs. Also walked me through the contract section by section. Very helpful and easy to work with.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Nicole! We're thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with our energy consultant. We follow a knowledge-first approach here at Zenernet - we strive to make sure that each homeowner understands what it means to go solar with Zenernet and the roadmap that entails. Thanks for the feedback.

Jun. 11th, 2021

Teri Mapes Sun City, AZ

I just got off a consultation presentation with Taylor. She is amazing. She is able to communicate in a way that is so easy to understand. This is a complicated subject, yet Taylor is able to speak to it with vast knowledge. I can tell she understands her product line very well. She answered all my questions genuinely and completely.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Teri! We have a team of consultants who are knowledgeable about solar and they are always ready to give reliable information - we're glad that Taylor made such a good impression on you. Thanks for the feedback.

Jun. 8th, 2021

Tbrodahl Oroville, CA

Very informative and easy to understand. Went over all my questions.

DEBRA K. MAIER Chino Valley, AZ

Easy to work with. Their solar panels have a high efficiency rating.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback, Debra! We offer quality products at competitive pricing - we're glad you were happy with our service.

John M Pitts Napa, CA

They have maintained constant contact throughout the process (to date)

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, John! We are committed to meeting your needs and keeping you informed throughout the process.

LT San Francisco, CA

Stan was incredibly helpful and answered all of my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that Stan answered all your questions. Thanks for the feedback.

Kevin Glen Carbon, IL

It was a great choice to go with Zenernet. When shopping around for solar, I asked other companies for a quote. The other companies took over a week to get back to me and then just rattled numbers over the phone with nothing in writing. Zenernet provided a detailed plan that included how many panels they could install on the roof and what their output would be. Greg, in the sales department, was extremely honest as to what they could and couldn't provide. He was not overbearing and at no time did I feel like I was talking to a used car salesman. He actually tried to talk me into buying less than what I did (tried to talk me out of getting a battery installed though I'm glad I did). During install, we experienced a disconnect in what the sub-contractor's plans were when compared to what we were promised. Zenernet made it right despite the extra costs they had to absorb (and remained committed to the original price they quoted us). Furthermore, they let us provide the final payment after we felt comfortable the sub-contractor was paid off (so we didn't get a lien put on our home). I highly recommend Zenernet. They are extremely flexible and committed to work with their customers despite unexpected events that may occur.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Kevin! You picked up on some of our top priorities here at Zenernet, our no-pressure approach. We aim to give you an informative consultation detailing what you can expect from your system when you decide to go solar with Zenernet. We're happy to hear that Greg's presentation was so transparent and informative. When you go solar with Zenernet, you gain an energy partner for life. We strive to meet the needs of the homeowner and to help you throughout the process. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can help you with anything else or if you have any further questions. We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with your system.

Jul. 8th, 2021

MariaD

I came upon Zenernet from a website that showed reviews and ratings for solar companies. Zenernet rated very high and highly recommended. Brian B contacted me and addressed my inquiries. He was very considerate and patient - and true enough impressed upon me how Zenernet received such 5 star rating. Customer service is superb, he was very knowledgeable and professional. I am now one to recommend Zenernet and Brian B.! Thank you for helping me.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Maria - Thanks for leaving us a review! We take pride in our reviews and ratings - we're glad you were so impressed by them. Brian and the rest of our team are knowledgeable and always ready to help. We're glad you enjoyed working with us.

Apr. 30th, 2021

Ventress Ware Oakley, CA

We really liked our virtual 1st meeting. We were very impressed with how Michael walked us through the process and explained the product. What we also like is how Zenernet takes care of their customers from start to finish and even for years to come. I checked out their ratings before our meeting which is a 9.5 Score and what read the review, and that’s exactly what I experienced. We haven’t said yes yet, but they are definitely a front runner on our list. Hope to make our decision soon.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Ventress - it's great to hear that you enjoyed working with Michael! We take pride in our ratings and reviews - we're glad that you can attest to them. We're happy that you picked up on the fact that we aim to deliver the best customer experience in solar. When you go solar with Zenernet, you are sure to gain an energy partner for life.

Mar. 24th, 2021

Craig Wickenkamp ,

From the very beginning Jeff was not at all a high pressure salesman like many other solar companies that we have consulted with. Jeff explained your product from beginning to end perfectly with our complete understanding . Jeff is definitely a great addition to your company now and for years to come. He was personable/ & communicated in terms that we could completely understood. If solar is in our budget in the years to come we would definitely contact Jeff as our number one solar professional. Zenernet has a great solar system. Thank you Jeff for your time and your great communication skills and professionalism! Jeff totally understood where our budget stands now and we appreciate that he was not a high pressure salesman !!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback Craig! We're so glad that you picked up on our no-pressure approach. With each of our homeowners, we take an education-first approach. We aim to answer all your questions and give you the information you need to gain a better understanding of solar. Our top priority is delivering an excellent customer experience as well as quality solar products. We are proud to have Jeff on our team of capable professionals and we are glad that you think so too! We hope to work with you soon.

Feb. 17th, 2021

Zach Palmdale, CA

Worst solar company I’ve ever dealt with. If I could do it all over again I would NOT go with Zenernet. 3 months after install the system is still not producing any solar energy so now I’m paying my standard electric bill plus the financing for the solar which is ridiculous. I told them time after time to just come back and take the solar off since nothing was getting solved and it was costing me double but they kept saying they’ll get it fixed and working in no time. Still nothing!

1 day ago

daniel cvar Richmond, CA

Scott was very informative. He took the time to educate me on exactly what system my home requires and why. The engineering aspect fascinated me.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Daniel! We are a tech-enabled company tailored to educate; that is evident throughout our solar process - we're glad you enjoyed working with Scott.

Steve Petaluma, CA

Scott was friendly and very informative. I appreciate the no sales pressure approach. We were shocked ( no pun intended) at the cost of the battery.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Steve. Thanks for the feedback!

Jason Jurkosky Santa Ana, CA

Stan was very informative and helped us make an informed decision about a decision we were stressing about.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you found Stan's presentation so enjoyable, Jason! Here at Zenernet, we follow a knowledge-first approach to ensure that you get the information you need.

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Anonymous Riverside, CA

Everything has been great. I really appreciate it. The price is good and the lady was very friendly and patient.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you were happy with our service.

Eric Folsom, CA

I did online research and they were very god. Their customer service is extremely knowledgeable too.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Eric! We are committed to providing the best customer experience in solar - we're glad that you enjoyed working with us.