Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

Special Offer
Zenernet is currently offering
the following special promotion:
  • Lower Pricing on Eligible Systems
  • Financing as Low as 1.49%
  • Six Months of FREE Solar*

To redeem this offer, call NOW.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet is only available in five states: California, Illinois, Missouri, Massachusetts, and New Jersey.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or Texas, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

**To qualify, homeowners must agree to finance their solar energy equipment and installation costs with Zenernet's financing partner, Sunlight Financial, and be approved for credit by August 31st, 2020. Some homeowners may not qualify for financing based on their credit history or capacity to repay the loan. Qualified homeowners will receive a lump sum reimbursement payment equal to the amount of the first six monthly payments due on their loan from Sunlight Financial. Homeowners will still be responsible for making payments, beginning with the first payment due, as agreed in the Terms of Purchase. Homeowners are not required to finance their purchase and may pay in full without any finance charges.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in these states: Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas.

Zenernet is always looking for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Devin

October 23rd, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever there was an issue or I had a question, I'd give a call and they would get back to me. Installation went well. It was one of those things where it was very quick. They did exactly what I wanted and it looks really good. The panels I got are really good quality with a 25 year warranty. The inverter is great and I absolutely love the app. They kept me informed.

Oct 23, 2019

Awesome, Devin! Glad to hear you've had a smooth experience and you're happy with your system. Let us know if there's any way we can be of help down the road.

Craig Hunter

September 6th, 2019 Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Sep 06, 2019

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

Francisco Rivas

September 22nd, 2020 ,

The representative from Zenernet, was very clear and helpful. He wasn’t pushy and explained everything fantastically.

Sep 22, 2020

That's great news, Franciso! At Zenernet, we make it a priority to provide every homeowner with all of the solar education they need without making them feel pressured.

Mauricio

September 18th, 2020 Westmont, IL

Great meeting and explanation of the proposal and benefits of going solar.

Sep 18, 2020

Hi Mauricio - thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your consultation - please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

adam daily

September 18th, 2020 Spring, TX

Great experience! Shae our sales rep did a great presentation and detailed explanation of the difference of Zenernet. Cost analysis was detailed and options where endless with this company. We really like the monitor system and how it reports issues back to the company and the ease of use. No pressure sales as well and customer service is top notch!

Sep 18, 2020

That's great, Adam! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with Shae and that you enjoyed the Zenernet Experience!

Nil Buan

September 17th, 2020 Pflugerville, TX

Mike M is upfront and well-versed with his product and services, much like how you would expect from a professional. I now have a greater insight of the solar industry thanks to him.

Sep 17, 2020

Awesome, Nil! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your consultation with Mike M and that you gained some solar education.

Ann

September 17th, 2020 Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Greg was extremely informative and helpful. He was very clear in explaining the technical issues to me.

Sep 17, 2020

That's great, Ann! Please let us know if we can help answer any additional questions.

Vahid Hojjat

September 16th, 2020 El Dorado Hills, CA

Shae was professional and was able to answer all of my questions. I learned a lot about solar just by talking with her. Even when I asked her about technical questions about solar, she researched the answer for me and got back to me. I highly recommend her for your solar needs.

Sep 17, 2020

That's great to hear, Vahid! One of our main goals is to provide our homeowners with solar education, so we're glad you learned a lot.

David Spicifera

September 16th, 2020 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Clear and very well presented explanation of services

Sep 16, 2020

That's great to hear, David! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

David

September 15th, 2020 Berkeley, CA

Mike was great with the initial consultation - no nonsense and ready to answer any question.

Sep 16, 2020

That's awesome, David! Our virtual consultation process is efficient and thorough, so we're glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Lorenzo Berrios

September 15th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just started the process (submitted my deposit). So far my experience with Zenernet and more specifically Shae has been outstanding. Shae and Brandon were both very positive, accomodating, honest and straight forward. I would definetely recommend for anyone to work with Zenernet. Of course, the journey is not finished yet, but it is going down the right "solar" track...

Sep 16, 2020

We're happy to hear that, Lorenzo! We can assure you the rest of your solar journey will exceed your expectations. In the mean time, please let us know if we can help with anything else. We look forward to helping you gain energy independence!

SherryCD

September 15th, 2020 Danville, CA

Easy to talk to. Knowledgeable about solar. Clear about options.

Sep 15, 2020

That's awesome, Sherry! We're glad you had a positive experience with us.

Teresa Leung

September 15th, 2020 Rosemead, CA

We got a virtual consultation from Mike M. He is very professional and thorough. We got a lot of useful information from him which we did not get from other solar vendors. He is unbiased and patient. He listened and answered all our questions, thanks Mike. If we decided to go with your company , it’s mostly because you represented your company well.

Sep 15, 2020

That's great to hear, Teresa! At Zenernet, we focus on providing each homeowner with quality solar education without making them feel pressured. We feel very lucky to have Mike on our team of experts, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed working with him. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Marlow Lyle

September 15th, 2020 Fresno, CA

I felt like Mike really cared about me and my family. He answered all of my questions.

Sep 15, 2020

That's wonderful, Marlow! Zenernet is very family-oriented which is why we truly enjoy getting to know each homeowner we have the opportunity to work with. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Robert L Ellis

September 14th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

Mike was absolutely great. He did a great job of explaining solar, the process and what things to look for when shopping for solar.

Sep 15, 2020

Great to hear, Robert! Please let us know if we can answer any additional questions for you.

James Jerpseth

September 13th, 2020 Oceanside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Zenernet "lost" my paperwork and project for over three weeks making me almost miss the deadline to submit paperwork for the tax breaks. The roofer was horrid and needed to come back 4 times to fix basic items, lied to me about the building code violations and the roof leaked twice needing repairs. Zenernet is merely a program management company out of state sub-contracting with local companies -- I should have called them instead. Overall, poorly run, poorly executed and only the installers saved the day.

Sep 21, 2020

Hi James - we're sorry for the rocky experience you had with us awhile back. We pride ourselves on delivering a great customer experience and regret that we fell short of that mark in your case. We hope that your system has been running smoothly - please feel free to reach out to us for support at any time.

Danielle

September 13th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA

Michael was very thorough, took the time to explain all aspects of solar and the advantages of Zenernet. He discussed our needs with us, and best locations for the panels. We are really happy with our experience.

Sep 15, 2020

It's good to hear you had a great experience with us, Danielle! Our priority is to provide you with quality solar education and the best customer experience in solar.

David Morris

September 12th, 2020 San Diego, CA

Jamila was a fantastic guide to getting my quote for a solar install on my home. I was able to get a comprehensive review of the purchasing process as well as a quote from her in a short period of time. Not sure if I will proceed forward, but was very pleased with my interaction with the sales team so far. Jamila was very friendly and informative.

Sep 15, 2020

We're glad Jamila provided you with a wonderful consultation experience, David! We understand going solar is a big decision, so we want you to know we are here to answer any questions you have - please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything comes up.

Linda Given

September 12th, 2020 Kansas City, MO

All my questions were answered and more than one option was discussed. There was no pressure to buy

Sep 15, 2020

Thanks for your review, Linda! We're glad you got all of your questions answered and you noticed our no-pressure approach.

Vanessa Stephens

September 12th, 2020 Saratoga, CA

Shae was Informative, polite, easy going and kind. I found it a valuable use of my time. I’m highly likely to go w Zenernet. Still have one more company to hear from but Zenernet is leading the way so far.

Sep 15, 2020

We're glad to hear that, Vanessa! We never want to waste your time at Zenernet, so we're glad you felt as though your time was well spent. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Dawn Van Allen

September 11th, 2020 Pomona, CA

My husband and myself work for a very well know real estate firm and I can honestly say the reason we are going to work with Michael and Zenernet is because of the way Michael presented the many values of his product. His company like ours is about what they can do for their client, helping them to achieve a goal, caring about the needs of the client first. Thank you Michael. It will be a pleasure to work with you.

Sep 11, 2020

That's wonderful, Dawn! We're very proud of our consultation process at Zenernet, and we're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Michael. As you mentioned, Zenernet prioritizes our customers in order to provide them with the best customer experience in solar. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Kate

September 11th, 2020 Orangevale, CA

Jamila T provided an excellent overview and presentation of solar options for my household, super professional and knowledgeable!

Sep 11, 2020

Thanks for your review, Kate! We're glad to hear you had an educational experience with Jamila.

Dao S.

September 10th, 2020 Corona, CA

I have a very informative meeting with Greg. No pressure to buy and as with Sunpower Solar he also gave me great advice on what to look for when comparison shopping so I could get a clear picture to compare more accurately.

Sep 11, 2020

That's great, Dao! We definitely emphasize our no-pressure approach at Zenernet, and we're happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

Joe K.

September 10th, 2020 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Michael was well well-prepared and well-informed. He was not pushy, anxious, or demanding, just straight-up helpful and educational. He answered all of my questions and some questions that I didn't know to ask. A great experience from great company!

Sep 11, 2020

That's great to hear, Joe! At Zenernet, we make sure to provide our customers with all the solar education they need to make confident decisions, but we never want them to feel pressured. We're happy you had a great experience with us!

Mark B.

September 10th, 2020 ,

Online inquiry and fast follow-up by Zenernet by phone and email to answer my questions, design and propose a solution. Very professional and impressive responsiveness. My interaction with Ms. Jamila T was informative, reassuring and pleasant - she didn't waste my time but was friendly and cheerful. She efficiently addressed all my questions with specific answers. As an engineer and a direct line sales professional of 35+ years, I quickly noted that Jamila actually listened to me to understand my questions, concerns and objections, rather than just data-gathering and "it's just a job" script-reading. Thank you, Jamila! Good job, Zenernet.

Sep 10, 2020

Thank you for your detailed review, Mark! We're glad to hear about your experience with Jamila - we're very lucky to have her on our team of energy experts. At Zenernet, we customize each consultation to fit the needs of each individual homeowner. We'll always answer your questions thoroughly and efficiently because we simply don't want to waste your time. Thanks for doing business with us. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Grace Pai

September 9th, 2020 Cupertino, CA

The customer service is top-notch! Though we did not go through with our solar plans, Jamila, our rep, was very patient in answering all of our questions with clarity and thoughtfulness.

Sep 10, 2020

That's great, Grace! We're glad you noticed our dedication to providing our customers with the best experience in solar. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Nirav Shah

September 9th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA

Mike at Zenernet was very prompt at following up on the request. Very professional interaction. Thank you.

Sep 10, 2020

That's awesome, Nirav! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your consultation with Mike. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

S.

September 9th, 2020 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They seem to be ahead of the curve in terms of technology.

Sep 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Pete

September 9th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The guy I dealt with, Michael, was very nice and down to earth and pleasant and thorough. I got a fair quote from them, it much less than other companies at the time. The products they install seems to be good products.

Sep 09, 2020

That's great to hear, Pete! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Meagan Clevenger

September 8th, 2020

Jamila T was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

Sep 09, 2020

We're glad you enjoyed working with Jamila, Meagan! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Mark Goldman

September 8th, 2020 Santa Cruz, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to work with. Good follow up. Knowledgeable people

Sep 08, 2020

That's good news, Mark! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Daksha Sorathia

September 8th, 2020 Swedesboro, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They don't presure you to sign for a quick sale

Sep 08, 2020

Thank you for your review, Daksha! We take pride in our no-pressure approach, so we're glad you noticed it. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

John Terlap

September 8th, 2020 Glendale, AZ

Excellent presentation, very professional.

Sep 08, 2020

Great to hear, John! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any additional help.

Lotna

September 8th, 2020 Marina, CA

Mike is very thorough on giving informations. He made sure that we have all the info we need to make the right decision.

Sep 08, 2020

We're glad you learned more about going solar, Lotna! If you need any additional help in making your decision, we're here for you.

Anthony Parker

September 7th, 2020 Los Banos, CA

Jamila was very knowledgeable when it came time to discuss solar options and the solar system units.

Sep 22, 2020

We're glad to hear that, Anthony! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Bruce9k 2000

September 7th, 2020 Fairfield, CA

My experience with Zenernet was a good one. Jillian was very knowledgeable about the products and the way they work. I had questions, she had knowledgeable answers. This review is only for the sales part of my experience. I hope the pre install, install and start up goes as well as the sales part.

Sep 08, 2020

That's wonderful, Bruce! We're happy you've enjoyed your experience with Zenernet so far, and we can assure you the rest of your solar experience with Zenernet will be just as great.

Pedro

September 7th, 2020 Downers Grove, IL

Mike M was clear, informative, pleasant and currently most likely to get the contract of the three we listened to this week. He was the second and shortest presentation with the clearest proposal package, smoothest looking installation (and lowest financing rate). Still considering another possibility, but Zenernet is the front runner.

Sep 08, 2020

That's good to hear, Pedro! We're here to help if you need any additional questions answered.

robert brown

September 6th, 2020 Greenwood, MO

Greg if friendly, professional, and knowledgeable

Sep 08, 2020

That's awesome, Robert! We are very lucky to have Greg on our team, and we're glad you noticed his hard work.

Derrek Olson

September 6th, 2020 Santa Paula, CA

She was very easy to talk to, answered all my questions and was very informative.

Sep 08, 2020

Great to hear, Derrek! Please let us know what else we can do to help.

Trinath Anaparthi

September 5th, 2020 San Ramon, CA

Wonderful experience going through Zenernet . Jamila was very thorough in explaining all the options and designing what is right for my home and my goals .

Sep 08, 2020

We're happy you had a great experience with us, Trinath! It was a pleasure working with you.

Rochas

September 4th, 2020 Tucson, AZ

Great customer service, I like when they deliver what they promise a good item for a great bargain.

Sep 08, 2020

We're very glad you noticed our customer experience, Rochas! At Zenernet, we're 100% committed to delivering the best customer experience in solar.

mbd

September 4th, 2020 San Mateo, CA

Jamila has been fantastic so far! Easy to work with, knowledgeable and quick to answer questions.

Sep 08, 2020

That's awesome news, MBD! Jamilia is such a strong asset to our team of solar experts, so we're happy you enjoyed working with her.

John

September 4th, 2020 San Luis Obispo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their customer service has been very helpful all the time.

Sep 08, 2020

Good to hear, John! Thanks for your review.

Doug

September 4th, 2020 Chino Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They’ve been very cooperative and helpful with their support.

Sep 08, 2020

That's great to hear, Doug! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Andrea

September 4th, 2020 Odessa, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Zenernet seems to be very easy to work with. The person I talked to was very professional and knew exactly what she was talking about. Also I like the pricing.

Sep 08, 2020

Thanks for your review, Andrea! We can assure you that we are 100% committed to providing the best customer experience in solar at Zenernet.

Matteo

September 4th, 2020 Apple Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoyed the rep I talked to. Her name is Janelle and she's very pleasant.

Sep 08, 2020

That's awesome, Matteo! We are glad you enjoyed working with us - if there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Robert

September 4th, 2020 San Jacinto, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A combination of things like the equipment, the warranties, the price, and their attention to detail with the customer as far as answering questions and things like that is why I chose Zenernet.

Sep 08, 2020

That's wonderful, Robert! We're glad you noticed our commitment to our customers by providing them with the best customer experience in solar.

DougAndTeri Routledge

September 4th, 2020 Smithfield, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very professional a knowledgeable about their product. They are very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I might have. They are very trustworthy and were great at going through the whole solar power purchasing process.

Sep 04, 2020

Thank you for your review, Doug and Terri! We're glad to hear you had a good experience working with us - please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Cosmin Marinescu

September 2nd, 2020 Concord, CA

Mike the sales consultant was great enough to convince me no to go with the local companies and choose them instead, BRAVO Mike. Started the process 4 weeks ago, had to email them multiple times to figure out what's going on, as many of the local companies are doing install within 4-5 weeks, here I am still waiting for answers. Pls, don't make me regret not going local !!!!

Sep 21, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Genevieve. We apologize for the lack of communication, and we'll make sure to keep you informed on the status of your project going forward. If there's anything else we can do to help resolve your concerns, please let us know.

Keith Freitas

September 2nd, 2020 Martinez, CA

Mike did a fabulous job walking me through the process, options and design.

Sep 04, 2020

That's great, Keith - glad to hear you enjoyed the Zenernet Experience with Mike!