Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

8.6

LAST UPDATED: October 2nd, 2022

Zenernet is a leading solar energy installer founded in 2017 with locations in California, Arizona, and Colorado. The solar provider is dedicated to delivering the best customer experience in solar, and, as of May 2022, is just one of a few companies to receive more than 1,000 5-star reviews on Best Company. Zenernet has also been recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by FastCompany, mentioned by the likes of Forbes and CNET as a top solar company, and appeared on the INC 5000 regionals list as one of the fastest growing companies in the southwest United States.

From expert energy consultants trained in the latest solar and home battery technologies, to dedicated project managers, to highly skilled installers, you’ll be in great hands with Zenernet from your research process all the way through installation and beyond. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

Video Customer Reviews

Thayne Customer Review Video About Zenernet

Thayne

Rich Hong Customer Review Video About Zenernet

Rich Hong

Isabel Baez Customer Review Video About Zenernet

Isabel Baez

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • Tech-Enabled Process
  • Brand-Agnostic Approach
  • Robust Warranties and Installation Guarantee
  • Industry Experience

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. If the numbers make sense, Zenernet will help homeowners finalize the details and get the installation underway. The pros as Zenernet will help cusotmers make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

Tech-Enabled Process

Following the consulation stage, Zenernet will conduct a virtual site assessement. This allows Zenernet to secure the required permits without sending a technician to the home, expediting the installation timeline. All the heavy lifting and paperwork is done by Zenernet on the customer's behalf, and the solar provider ensures customers stay in the loop throughout the entire process.

Brand-Agnostic Approach

Zenernet solar systems have no markup or hidden costs. Because modern solar components are so closely matched in performance, the company uses a “brand agnostic” approach that focuses on availability for prompt installs instead of trying to sell homeowners on “premium” brand names.

Robust Warranties and Installation Guarantee

All Zenernet solar installs use top-quality mounting hardware with marine-grade aluminum, and come backed by the customer’s choice of a 10, 20, or 25 year workmanship warranty in addition to manufacturer warranties (typically 25 years). In California, Zenernet guarantees that the installation of a new solar system will be complete within 60 days of contract signing, and in other states installations are typically done within 60-90 days.

Industry Experience

Zenernet’s leadership has decades of experience in the solar industry. Energy consultants and project managers are highly trained to achieve expertise in solar and home battery technologies and the intricacies of the areas they serve. All Zerernet’s installations are performed by highly trained and experienced professionals carrying all necessary certifications and insurance.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet is only available in the following states:

• California
  • Arizona
  • Colorado

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a convenient consultation and planning process, transparent pricing, and speedy installs with quality workmanship and strong warranties. If you live in Arizona, California, or Colorado, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

not_listed_location

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

Why should I go solar now instead of waiting?

It’s all about bang for your buck. Right now, the combination of the lucrative federal investment tax credit (ITC) incentive and strong net metering policies in many states means it costs less to go solar, and you get more savings from solar energy. However, the federal incentives are set to expire soon, and net metering policies are constantly under attack by utility lobbyists. If you wait, you could end up paying more out of pocket for reduced returns.

Is there a big difference between solar panel brands?

In short, no. The differences in day-to-day performance between panels from different brands in the same wattage class are so small they won’t be noticed by the homeowner. You can be confident that any modern solar panel will be highly efficient, last for at least its warrantied lifespan (typically 25 years), and look good on your roof.

How long does it take to install a solar system?

In California, Zenernet offers a 60-day guarantee: your panels will be on your roof within two months from the day you sign your contract. Note: Since timelines for final inspection and permission to operate from your utility are out of the company's control, it cannot guarantee a date your system will be operational. Outside of California, timelines vary, but Zenernet is generally able to complete installation within 60 to 90 days.

Why don’t you offer solar leases?

Leasing your solar system means you lose the benefits of ownership, and your savings over the life of the lease will be lower. Homeowners who lease are also rarely able to take full advantage of government solar incentives. Finally, complications can arise with solar leases when the lease expires or you decide to sell your home.

Could solar panels damage my roof?

Not if the panels are installed properly using good-quality hardware. Zenernet uses a raised roof seal encased in marine-grade aluminum to prevent erosion of the rubber seal between the roof and your system.
Message from
Zenernet

At Zenernet, our mission is to bring about Energy Independence for All.

By going solar with Zenernet, you'll get a convenient and informative online consultation, a high-performance, transparently priced system tailored to your needs, a stress-free install, and a trusted partner to work with in the future as your energy needs change and new technologies emerge.

Our reviews are a testament to how we deliver the best customer experience in solar. Cut expenses, lock in a better rate on energy, and gain independence from your utility company with Zenernet!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Devin Glendale, AZ

Whenever there was an issue or I had a question, I'd give a call and they would get back to me. Installation went well. It was one of those things where it was very quick. They did exactly what I wanted and it looks really good. The panels I got are really good quality with a 25 year warranty. The inverter is great and I absolutely love the app. They kept me informed.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Devin! Glad to hear you've had a smooth experience and you're happy with your system. Let us know if there's any way we can be of help down the road.

Oct. 23rd, 2019

bookmark

Featured Review

Craig Hunter Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

Sep. 6th, 2019

zma314125 Carrollton, TX

Zenernet is a first class company for solar energy. Not only are they're rated high, they're customer service is top notch. Tara E was amazing. She was helpful, informative, patient, and not a pressure sales person. She showed me everything in detail and answered all my questions. She's also followed up with me if I had any further questions. Having people like Tara is what makes Zenernet a five star company.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for sharing your experience with Tara!

Sep. 20th, 2022

VAL Los Angeles, CA

Stan, the representative, was very thorough and explained everything in an easy to understand way. Showing the basic panel installation and the possibility of changes when the actual inspection is performed. I appreciated the time and help that Mr. F provided.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we appreciate it.

Jul. 14th, 2022

Eric M. San Diego, CA

Stan F was my rep for my initial contact. I appreciated his calm, knowledgeable demeanor. He was attentive to my system's design needs, answered my questions, and laid out different options with pros and cons. I felt that the talk was transparent and that I ended the meeting with good information. I'm still comparing co.panies, but Zenernet is now in my top two picks.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Eric. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's any other info we could provide to help you make your final decision.

Jun. 10th, 2022

cathy muellerschoen Glendora, CA

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Cathy. Please don't hesitate to get in touch at any time if you have questions about the process. We're looking forward to working on your project.

Sep. 12th, 2022

Wendy Grafius Hemet, CA

Stan was very knowledgable and professional. He answered all of our questions and we appreciated his straight forward answers. We also appreciated his no pressure approach. Thank you

Reply from Zenernet

Thank YOU, Wendy. We appreciate your consideration and you taking time to leave us a review.

Jul. 7th, 2022

The Baptist Marine Ontario, CA

I spoke to the sales representative John S, and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I had complex questions about solar, to include CA law, and he was able to clearly answer everything. Not only did I get great pricing, but he was honest and forthright (which after talking to multiple reps from other companies seems hard to do in this business i guess). I will gladly do business with Mr. S.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you, sir. It's great to hear that you could see a clear difference between how our energy consultants approach conversations with homeowners and that your talk with John was informative.

Sep. 2nd, 2022

Brad Kendzora Clovis, CA

The sales agent was very good, engaging and knowledgeable but after that the experience went downhill unfortunately. The project had constant delays and poorly managed by the reps. There were issues with city permitting, the electric company and what was required to install. (After I signed the contract, they said I needed an additional subpanel. I fought this since I already had subpanel and didn't want the additional expense. I won the argument and continued on with the project. I still feel I got good value for the price I paid, but unfortunately the customer service during the project won't allow me to recommend them.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your thoughtful feedback, Brad.

Sep. 6th, 2022

Eric Pleschner Grover Beach, CA

I was introduced to Zenernet through an online solar calculator which provided information and quotes from multiple solar system companies. After considering a few other options, I reached out to Z-net for more details based on their: searchable reviews/customer satisfaction rating, quoted components, and competitiveness. I wasn't looking for a big system, it was important to me not to be oversold on a system I didn't want or need. My experience working with Ravi to explore ideas and design a suitable system was excellent. This review is based on that experience, nothing is installed yet. I look forward to going solar - here on the sunny California coast, it makes sense. The price paid now is a sustainable investment in independence; not only that completely pays for itself in a about seven years, but also harnessing power for our home, whether the electric company power grid provides it, or not.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Eric. Please let us know if there's any additional information we can provide to help you make your final decision on solar.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Isabel Baez NA

Reply from Zenernet

Really appreciate your kind words, Isabel. It's great to hear we were your choice after you researched so many options.

Jun. 6th, 2022

Maria Rodriguez Dana Point, CA

After I purchased the solar, I've been pressed around to 7 different people who are not rewinding, disappear and it has been over a year but we still have not activated the solar panels we paid for.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello, Maria. We're sorry the timeline for getting your system operational dragged out. As Anthony informed you, your system has passed inspection, and we are now ready to commission it as soon as we have your final payment. Please let Anthony know if you have any questions.

Sep. 22nd, 2022

Ron Smith NA

Thanks so much, Ron!

Mar. 21st, 2022

Lloyd Bass San Jose, CA

I spoke with Stan F today to review a proposal. Stan was very informative and honest. I had requested a battery back up system but Stan recommended that for my situation it wasn’t really necessary or cost effective. I appreciate his honesty. I pointed out a couple of ambiguities in the presentation and he didn’t try to BS his way around them, but noted he would update the proposal. Had an issue with the payment plan and he said he understood and would discuss with management. He didn’t respond like a few others that said that’s how we do business and would not even consider my request. Again Stan was honest, attentive to my comments and not a pushy used car salesman. My biggest issue in my solar quest is companies want to sign you up and then come back after engineering is done with potential additional costs. Stan was up front after I discussed this with him that the only potential up scope could be the panel size.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for reviewing, Lloyd. Please feel free to reach out to Stan any time if you have further questions while you consider which route to going solar is best for you.

Mar. 1st, 2022

Alan Sanchez

I didn't choose Zenernet, but I wanted to leave a review because Stan was very conscious of my time. He know I was already talking to other people, so he would ask me if I already knew about certain parts of his presentation, and if I had any questions. He would move along without repeating what I may have already heard from others. I think this is important because it shows initiative on how he cares for the customer's time. And it didn't come off as pestering as well. I think he did a great job and the only reason I didn't go with Zenernet, is because my company has some internal discounts with SunPower.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the nice feedback, Alan.

Feb. 17th, 2022

Nasim Islam West Sacramento, CA

Stan was very helpful in explaining everything, diligently. He has a very working attitude to help customer as long as it is required. I am happy to get connected with him.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking time to talk to Stan and to leave a review. Please get in touch if there's any further information we can provide to help you make a confident decision on solar.

Jul. 18th, 2022

Lan Nguyen Irvine, CA

Stan was great. He gave an excellent low pressure sales presentation. I felt very comfortable to ask any questions I had. In addition, he was patient and diligent at following up with me as I manage a very busy schedule. Unfortunately, I ultimately did not sign with Zenernet because I needed some roof repairs that another solar company was able to provide at a bundle pricing discount. I would definitely recommend Stan for your solar project.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your consideration and for taking time to leave us a review.

Mar. 15th, 2022

ccjmd Torrance, CA

Stan was thorough but focus and not overly technical. Many options were discussed and pros and cons were addressed. All of my questions were answered and Stan anticipated follow up questions. I did quite a bit of research before our meeting but I still learned at least 3 important points that were not brought up during my previous solar company consultations.

Reply from Zenernet

Don't hesitate to reach out if there's any other info you need to make a decision on solar you feel good about! We appreciate the review.

Jan. 17th, 2022

Maria Adela Phoenix, AZ

James H provided excellent customer service. He explained all in detail and answered all my questions.

1 day ago

E Z Bedminster, NJ

Love the consultitative nature of my many calls with Stan, the sales consultant. It's not high pressure, which will turn me off in an instant, it's very informative. They let me take my time to make the decision. I did a lot of research myself, their numbers do check out, no shenanigans or tricks. The solar panels recommended were also of very high quality and efficiency. Although I ended up going with a local guy who made a more compelling reason on ROI, I still feel that Zenernet is a more than decent company, I would rank them as a close second among the 6 companies I dealt with. I recommend you to at least include them in your search.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for posting your review. We always want our customers to do thorough research before making a decision on going solar, and we're glad you had a good experience with Stan even if we couldn't ultimately win your business.

Nov. 11th, 2021

Paul Collett Hemet, CA

Brian B, my representative, has been very diligent and patient with me as we have tried connecting for some time. He has been very informative in regards to explaining the services, quality, and commitment of this company to it’s customers. We discussed several aspects and unknowns regarding my home and what may be the best initial approach. As far as ZENERNET goes, at least online, it is rated as the best solar company. As far as my personal understanding and comfort level with the company, well, time will tell. I’m learning, as much as possible or as available information, about the company, reviews, etc. Ask me again as our project progresses!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Paul! We are happy to hear that you found Brian's presentation so informative. Here at Zenernet, we are committed to helping you build a system that meets your needs. We take pride in our online reputation as it is an indication of our relationship with our homeowners - we're glad that you were impressed with them. We look forward to getting your project empowered!

Oct. 15th, 2021

Kyle Pyuen Longmont, CO

Great presentation by Stan. Still to early to give more feedback since it was a limited time and I am not actually a customer.

Reply from Zenernet

Let Stan know if any questions come up as you consider, Kyle. Thanks for reviewing!

Aug. 25th, 2022

Midnight “Midnight Dispatch” Gilroy, CA

They installed my system una terrible way. It immediately broke and they keep pushing me off about having someone come out. My system worked for 1-2 weeks before it broke. I am still waiting for someone to call or email me back. I was sold about them having great customer service but this is the worst customer service experience I have ever had with any company ever. Let’s dive into the install. Two guys come out with the wrong parts. They reschedule. They come back an hour early in the morning. I work graveyards and I told them to not be there before 0800. They got onto my roof while I was sleeping and started assembly before it’s even allowed by my HOA. Besides waking me up and I needed my sleep. Then they misplaced paperwork which caused a delay for a month before they could get pge to turn it on. A huge amount of phone calls and back and forth for that to get fixed. Once it was on it broke after a week or two. I have called and emailed 10-12 times now. Trying to call everyone from customer service to the guy who sold me the system. Half the people who were with me at the beginning of the project have either quit or been fired or they just change their numbers but they are disconnected numbers now. Customer service just keeps pushing things off saying they’ll get back to me but they haven’t. I’m considering my legal options to get out of this nonsense.

Deric Plummer Riverside, CA

Really great. Stan was knowledgeable and created a very relaxing atmosphere. It did not feel pushy at all. Information was presented very clearly

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Deric, we pride ourselves on our consultations being high on info and low on pressure.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Michael Hailey Murphys, CA

Scott was thorough, easy to follow and answered all my questions immediately. I had gone through presentations with two other solar companies and I have to say Scott and Zenernet was the most complete and easiest to follow.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your feedback, Michael - it's good to hear you were able to see the difference in our energy consultants' approach.

Aug. 19th, 2022

Elizabeth Defterderian Pacoima, CA

I have not finalized my decision to go with Zenernet yet, but James H contacted me almost immediately after my request for quote was sent. He was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and thorough.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking time to send us feedback, Elizabeth. James will be happy to help with any questions you may have as you consider your decision.

Aug. 12th, 2022

Don Murphy Penn Valley, CA

My wife and I were very impressed with the communication process and the power point presentation as we went through the solar program proposal. The thing that impressed us the most was Robert F, his confidence, his knowledge and his communication skills were excellent!

Reply from Zenernet

Our energy consultants are the best around! Thanks for your nice feedback.

Jul. 27th, 2022

Jimmy Trinetra Alhambra, CA

I was really impressed by Tara’s presentation, which was very informative and easy to understand. She was careful to listen to what we needed. She made me feel at ease and not like just another customer. She was well versed in their solar power system and was easy to understand. She explained all the benefits of purchasing a solar power system, and it made sense. Tara wasn’t just trying to sell me a product, but made sure it was the best fit for our electrical needs. She has excellent customer service and is friendly and courteous. Thank you and great presentation.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your consideration and for taking time to write this nice review. Please get in touch if there's any other information we could provide that would be helpful.

Jul. 5th, 2022

Jim Pietrocini Carlsbad, CA

The Zenernet team was outstanding (Tara and Greg). They were very specific in evaluating my power/electrical requirements and proposing a cost-effective configuration. They were A+ with their integrity and promised everything that they stated. I did not see that with other solar companies (too heavy on sales and just closing the deal). Even though Zenernet is not based in California, I felt comfortable that they could deliver a final product.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your trust in us, Jim.

Jun. 20th, 2022

philip nowlen Chicago, IL

Stan F is a great representative for Zenernet. He is competent, patient and a careful listener. He responded fully to our many questions, alerted us to other issues and made us feel very confident in his advice. Clearly a cut above our experience with other major solar firms.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks so much, Philip! Our energy consultants main goal is always to inform homeowners and answer questions so they can make a decision with confidence.

Apr. 6th, 2022

Yog-art Frozen yogurt Lemon Grove, CA

Spoke to Stan about our potential solar system. He was nice & definitely not pushing for sales. You can and should ask all the questions possible to make the most informed decision for yourself. There isn’t really much I can say because personal experience differs. Still deciding on what I would do but so far, it’s been good speaking to him.

Reply from Zenernet

We absolutely agree you should ask as many questions as possible. Our goal in a presentation is to help you make an informed, confident decision. We'd love to work with you, get in touch if there's anything else we can do to help you figure out if going solar with us is right for you.

Feb. 7th, 2022

Joe K Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Hello I found the presentation very informative and was impressed with the speakers communication of the product. I had three other companies inspect my house and this one was the only one to give me a quote. I only wanted a few panels so I could afford not to take out a loan on my house and so I feel the other companies found no profit in working with me. My hope in the future for this company is that people will use them over other companies that just want to sell overpriced systems to unsuspecting customers. Thank you for the transparency and explanation of your product even though I did not buy at this time.

Thanks for your review!

May. 20th, 2022

Marcus Maldonado Poway, CA

I had the privilege of working with Tara E and she handled my situation with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. She worked with me from start to finish and helped work through every part of the solar configuration to give me exactly what my growing family needed. She helped me compare proposals from other solar competitors and even made a spreadsheet to use as a cheat sheet. She made the process so much easier than it would have been on my own and did an amazing job at educating me on the different elements of my configuration and how the proposals and financing process works. 10/10 would recommend Tara to anyone looking into solar. Thank you for everything Tara!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your review, Marcus! Don't forget that we have a referral program which allows you to get rewarded if you do recommend Zenernet to friends and family.

May. 2nd, 2022

T. Hardy Tucson, AZ

I was interested in getting solar panels and I knew nothing about the subject. I did an internet search and found four companies to interview. I encouraged each company to teach me what I needed to know. My Zenernet salesman, Ravi T, became an extremely valuable resource, He wasn't interested in just selling me a system, he wanted to be sure the system fit me. He patiently and carefully listened to my questions (and believe me, I HAD A LOT of questions), but he never made me feel like I was a bother or pain in the neck. He answered all my questions and followed up to be sure his explanations were understood. Ravi was never impatient with me, never talk down to me as someone who knew he had all the answers , but most importantly, Ravi was always available for me. He communicated with me constantly and was never pushy. I cannot say that about my other companies who were just impatient for me to make up my mind. They were only interested in selling me panels. Ravi got to know me and made suggestions on what he learned about my lifestyle. I really appreciated all his work, his time devoted just to me, but mostly, I was grateful with how patient he was with me while explaining some the same facts over and over again. I think he was a great salesperson because he actually cares about his customers.

Reply from Zenernet

It's our pleasure to answer questions, that's the #1 task all our energy consultants like Ravi are trained for in their initial talks with homeowners. We're glad that you were able to see such a clear difference in our information-focused approach compared to other companies. Thanks for reviewing!

Apr. 28th, 2022

Jesus Colon Las Vegas, NV

This company is the real deal! When I was looking for a solar company, I went with Zenernet due to the superior quality of materials and best pricing all-around. I want to give kudos to all the folks that helped me along the way from my salesman, John E, to my project manager, Sarah H, to the owner JP G; it has been a pleasure to work with such amazing folks. It has been evident from my experience that their staff is experienced, and they exude professionalism with everything they do. My transaction had hiccups along the way, but the friendly support staff was understanding and helped me when I needed them most. I really enjoyed working with such professionals and will highly recommend to all my friends. Thank you so much Zenernet, for helping me go green and in doing so, saving me money, helping the planet and for all that you guys do! Keep up the great work!

Reply from Zenernet

It's our pleasure! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to work with you and for taking time to write such a nice review.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Renèe M Crescent City, CA

Robert H the Sales person is fabulous!!! Super responsive and educates you about solar and your many options. Five stars for him!!! The project managers (I had three) were not as responsive. However, eventually they followed through. I had to go back to Rob H a few times to get a response from the PM's. The install went smoothly and after 9 months I am about to turn on my system. Part of the delay was my decision to get a new roof. That took 4 months so I think my install would have been sooner if not for that decision. I felt I got top of the line solar panels at a competitive price.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We apologize that you sometimes had trouble getting updates from our project managers, but it's good to hear Robert was such a reliable point of contact for you. Let's stay in touch so we can help you with any changes to your energy needs in the future!

Dec. 14th, 2021

Daniel Lavalley Southampton, MA

they are the best for the following reasons: 1. They are very knowledgable about solar and thier first goal with me as a new customer was educating me on the products and how they work, they didn't immediately go into a sales mode 2. they were courteous, personable, and friendly; i could have a real conversation with them with them about my needs for solar without them pushing the sale 3. price of product. they offered a very competitive price compare to others I compared against.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Daniel, thanks for posting. We're very proud of the informative, no-pressure presentations our energy consultants give and the value we can deliver to homeowners. Hearing experiences like yours lets us know what we are doing right!

Dec. 7th, 2021

Glen Woods Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Great proposal from Stan, I will proceed with Zenernet after a little more due diligence

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks, Glen - please get in touch if there are any other questions that come up.

Aug. 23rd, 2022

Jeff Green Oakdale, CA

Stan F did an amazing job of guiding us through the process of obtaining a perfect solar solution from Zenernet. As a real estate agent, I have heard a lot of horror stories about solar plans and equipment. Stan patiently answered all our questions and provided detailed answers. There was never a hint of sales pressure or pushy tactics, instead, we provided with a wealth of valuable information. At the end of this process, I not only purchased with confidence but came away with an amazing education on the benefits of solar. Thank you for helping us make great decisions that will provide value for years to come! Jeff Green

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Jeff! We're thrilled to hear that Stan provided you with the information you needed to make a confident solar decision. We will not pressure you into the sale but instead, give you the information you need - we're glad that you picked up on that. We're glad that you were so happy with us.

Jun. 17th, 2021

Arnulfo Baldwin Park, CA

The meeting that we had was very informative and they were very upfront with all the information, they didn't hide any information for me. They had answers for every question that I had, they have pretty good reviews, a very good rate, and again they are very upfront and they gave me a good price to compare to the other company that I was getting quotes from. Zenernet gave me a pretty good price and they were not pushy at all to close the sale or hide anything and the other company was pretty pushy and very aggressive to close the sale. They're pretty responsive and answer my emails or text messages pretty quick. Installation is on schedule.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Arnulfo! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with us. We make it a priority to maintain transparency as we deliver the best customer experience in solar. We're glad that you picked up on some of our priorities here at Zenernet - our no-pressure and knowledge-first approach. Thanks for the feedback.

Apr. 20th, 2021

Christopher M Harper Katy, TX

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback Christopher! We're glad that the consultation was so enjoyable. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Craig Wickenkamp ,

From the very beginning Jeff was not at all a high pressure salesman like many other solar companies that we have consulted with. Jeff explained your product from beginning to end perfectly with our complete understanding . Jeff is definitely a great addition to your company now and for years to come. He was personable/ & communicated in terms that we could completely understood. If solar is in our budget in the years to come we would definitely contact Jeff as our number one solar professional. Zenernet has a great solar system. Thank you Jeff for your time and your great communication skills and professionalism! Jeff totally understood where our budget stands now and we appreciate that he was not a high pressure salesman !!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback Craig! We're so glad that you picked up on our no-pressure approach. With each of our homeowners, we take an education-first approach. We aim to answer all your questions and give you the information you need to gain a better understanding of solar. Our top priority is delivering an excellent customer experience as well as quality solar products. We are proud to have Jeff on our team of capable professionals and we are glad that you think so too! We hope to work with you soon.

Feb. 17th, 2021

Don Niswonger Jackson, MO

So far the whole team has been helpful in starting of my job. The seller was very helpful in setting up the right system and answered all my questions thoughorly . The Job supervisor has been very helpful in getting the right design for my project. The design company drew up plans and I had a few problems with the placement of some of the panels and they went back and re-designed them like I wanted. There has been NO high pressure selling points like I had with so many others. I am looking forward to the job moving forward to the install portion and seeing the system arrive and get installed. So far..So good

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful news, Don! We never want you to feel pressured at Zenernet, so we're happy to hear you noticed our no-pressure approach. We're looking forward to helping you gain energy independence soon and we're happy to gain you as an energy partner for life!

Aug. 24th, 2020

John

The sales person, Heather M are professional and highly respectful. I found her knowledge of the product and services to be the best of the 15 competitors I contacted. She were never pushy but always ready to answer any question I had. Brad, the project manager, was engaged and very responsive. When I asked about optimizing the layout to account for things as insignificant as Christmas lights, he worked with the engineering team to help satisfy me. The installers were all profession and clean. The project took 2 days longer than planned but because they kept me in the loop on the progress and hold ups, it was never an issue and I could plan accordingly. I would highly recommend Zenernet to my friends, and already have. Great job.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi John - thanks so much for the feedback! We're glad to hear you had such a great experience with our team. We pride ourselves on an excellent, highly educational consultation process, and we've recently put a great deal of focus on improving our communication during the installation process, so it's great to hear that you found that aspect to exceed your expectations. We appreciate your business and your reference. Thanks for working with us!

Nov. 4th, 2019

George and Jane Heyman Mount Prospect, IL

We turned the key on our solar system three weeks ago. Zenernet has exceeded all our expectations in the design, installation, implementation, and monitoring of our system. Our consultant, Greg, guided us step by step to make sure we understood exactly what equipment we were getting and how much electricity our system would produce. Our project manager, Debra, walked us through the installation process, which only took a day and a half. JP made sure that all proper paperwork was filed. All three were available any time we had questions during every part of the process. Debra and JP also made sure that we understood the monitoring system, which has increased our awareness of our electricity use. We did a great deal of research and talked to several other companies before choosing Zenernet. Their warranty and service could not be beat. We are looking forward to a long relationship with them.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you George & Jane for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to have you both on board and powered up with your new Zenernet system. Please let us know if you need anything moving forward - we're always here to support!!

Jul. 8th, 2019

Michael M Phoenix, AZ

Zenernet isn't the first solar supplier I spoke with, but they were the last. I'd gotten a 'used car dealership' vibe from two prior vendors, and it was such a refreshing experience to talk to these guys and not have to put up with that at all. They were super knowledgable, and clearly confident in their solution (and service), but never pushy. I spoke with two sales people throughout my experience, and both were of the same caliber, so I feel confident that this is a cultural choice at the company, and not my own good luck from just having got the right guy on the line. Maybe the most impressive was the knowledge of the particulars of the solar market in my area. Rebates, the power company's shady on-peak/off-peak rules, and the local buyback of a system's overpoduction are different from region to region, and while these guys are based in Kansas City, their grasp of the hairy details here in Phoenix could've fooled me into thinking they were in AZ company. I'd definitely recommend giving them a chance if they serve your market. Thanks Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Michael, thank you for the great review and feedback! We always try our best to arm our homeowners with the knowledge they need to make a decision that's right for them on solar. We hope you enjoy your solar system - let us know if there is anything you need!!

Jun. 19th, 2019

Robert

My journey to solar panel installation started with a trip to Costco. I've seen solar panel companies promoting their products at Costco for years. At that Costco trip, I decided it was time. I made an appointment with the Sunrun representative at Costco. He gave me a great presentation at my home. I decided to follow the Chinese truism of never completing a sale without having 3 quotes so I made some inquiries online and found 6 to 8 solar panel companies. They were all competitively priced. I decided on Solar Optimum and Zenernet at the end for their superior warranties. Solar Optimum was slightly better priced than Zenernet, but I trusted the Zenernet representative Greg and liked his professionalism. I decided to use both companies for my two properties. The installation process with Zenernet was smooth like silk. The installation process with Solar Optimum was a little glitchy. After I've had a complete experience with both companies, I decided to use Zenernet once again for my third property. I have no hesitation to recommend Zenernet to anyone who wants install solar panel on their roof.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Robert and giving us another opportunity to install solar for you! We really appreciate your business!

Feb. 12th, 2019

Georgette Garcia Murrieta, CA

If I could give 0 stars I would. Out of all the companies we could go with for solar we ended up with Zenernet because of the amazing reviews and awards. Our sales presentation went great. We signed our contract 8/2021 with an installation date of 11/2021 and a turn on date 60 days after installation. Our panels were not installed until 1/2022. It is now 8/2022 and our panels do not work. They have never been turned on. I’ve had 3 different project managers all that do not return calls or emails. When I do hear from them it’s an excuse after excuse on why my panels aren’t turned on yet. Run from Zenernet! Would never recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Leila Samrad Queens, NY

I was asked to leave a 5 star review for Zenernet right after I signed up. At that point, I’d only had a positive experience with my sales person. Since then, I’ve had terrible experiences with poor communication, an apparent inability for the project managers to understand my availability and keep scheduling the wrong days I am available every week on the same two weekdays, all day long, so it shouldn’t be this hard). Their most recent failure to communicate happened today. As I am boarding a flight to return home, I get a call from my dog sitter saying that the solar installation people have arrived. This was never communicated to me or scheduled with me and is on one of the days that I have REPEATEDLY and CLEARLY stated I am not able to have them install because I work from home on that day. I vehemently do not recommend this company unless they get their act together. The installation people are lovely but they are independent contractors.

Yi Cai San Diego, CA

EACH step was painful except for when the sales guy talks to you and then collect your money. The contractors they used clearly did not care about your roof. Several tiles were broken and it took them 3 weeks to repair one tile (thank god it didn’t rain as this gaping hole was in my roof). The rest of the broken tiles are actually just left chipped on the roof because “they can’t find the right color.” My neighbor with the same roof had solar installed a week later and they had no issues finding the right tiles. Turning on the panels? Well, they’ve been installed for over a month and were cleared by the city and the electric company to use, yet the panels still haven’t been able to be turned on. Our “project manager” promised to send someone within 24 hours to fix the microinverters, and no one has come. Then, after two additional days of us calling to check on the progress, she stopped responding to calls or emails. We of course called customer service multiple times and no one answered or we were put back in the merry go round to talk to the useless project manager. The turnover at the company seem quite high as each project manager (we had at least 4 or 5) was equally unhelpful. We are going to be getting solar for our larger home and 100% will NOT be going with Zenernet. In fact, I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. All you’ll get is empty promises with this company!

Reply from Zenernet

We're sorry for the poor experience you had and we will review the problems that occurred so we can do better in the future. We hope that you're now enjoying the benefits of your commissioned solar system.

Sep. 28th, 2022