Zenernet

verified

Zenernet

verified
Zenernet offers lengthy warranties

Zenernet was founded on the promise of bringing residential solar into the mainstream by simplifying the purchasing experience. The company believes going solar is an exciting and significant investment, and that homeowners deserve a better partner to help navigate the buying process. Zenernet's homeowner experience resets the bar by providing collaborative designs and utilizing best-in-class products; industry-leading warranties; and transparent, no-haggle pricing. The company is fanatical about leveraging its technology and the scale of its business to be efficient and drive costs down so that homeowners can take advantage of the incredible value provided. Zenernet wants homeowners to be thrilled about their system, thrilled about the value they’re getting, and thrilled about making the change to solar energy. Because to the company, that’s delivering on its promise.

The Good

• High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Customer Homeowner Portal

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Customer Homeowner Portal

Zenernet provides those who purchase a solar energy system with access to a customer homeowner portal, which allows individuals to track their project, access system documents and other information, monitor system production, and refer friends and family. It's extremely convenient for homeowners to have all of these resources in one place that can be easily accessed from a computer or smartphone.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, and Utah, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, or Utah, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Mike Chartier
March 22nd, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ

Greg did a great job explaining everything and being responsive to all my questions

Mar 23, 2019

Mike, thanks for the great review!

Betsy
March 20th, 2019 East Aurora, NY

My experience with Zenernet was so informative and helpful. Together we looked at my house and garage, and considered a variety of possibilities. Due to the many mature trees blocking the sun, panels would be less cost effective for my residence. I was so grateful for Deanna's knowledge, interest in my needs and honesty. My experience could not have been more positive. Thank you!

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you Betsy for the wonderful review. We're sorry we couldn't help you go solar at this time because of the trees, but keep us in mind for the future. Or if you have friends or family members looking in to solar, let us know. We'd be happy to help!

Logan Forbis
March 20th, 2019 Olathe, KS

Working with Mark and Zenernet was easy and informative which was exactly what I was looking for. Solar is a new idea to me and it was presentated in a very understandable and professional manner. Highly recommended.

Mar 20, 2019

Thanks Logan for the review and the great recommendation.

kjc
March 18th, 2019 Westford, MA

Overall the support has been very good. Deb F is very helpful. There were a lot of glitches which required some debugging on my part however. The inverter was not properly configured, the sense device didn't work as advertised and needed some tweaking. The good news is it can all be done remotely so we got through it.

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the review kjc, we appreciate your patience as we resolve the monitoring issues. Once corrected we believe you will really enjoy the additional monitoring and services our solar systems come with! Thank you for choosing Zenerent for your solar needs!

Nancy K
March 18th, 2019 Lee's Summit, MO DETAILS

Zac , Chad & Deb were great to deal with. Very attentive to our questions and requests. We love our solar panels! Highly recommend Zenernet!

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the review Nancy, it was great working with you and Leon! If you ever need anything please let us know!

Tara Miller
March 18th, 2019 Liberty, MO DETAILS

I couldn't believe how easy it was to go through this process. Chad and Zac answered all my questions for me and made us totally at ease about going solar. I would highly recommend Zenernet. They kept us up to date through the whole process. Thanks, Zenernet

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the review Tara, we really appreciate your business!

Robert Quijada
March 15th, 2019 Round Lake, IL

Mark was of great help, he explained the process from the beginning to the end and each of the steps that was going to take place. it was a good experience as I did not know what I was getting into.

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you Robert for the great review. Let us know how we can continue to help you through the solar process.

Steve Johnston
March 14th, 2019 Livermore, CA

Great experience - Very knowledgeable about product.

Mar 20, 2019

Many thanks Steve for the great review. Let us know how we can be of service!

Todd Bolton
March 14th, 2019 Charlestown, RI

Mark S was direct and informative when talking about Zenernet's product and professional respectful in his manner.

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you Todd for the great review. We're lucky to have Mark on board. Please let us know how we can continue to help you along your solar journey!

Rafael Rojas
March 14th, 2019 Walnut Creek, CA

The experience was very pleasant and professional, the seller was a person who knew very well the subject of the solar system, very clear and easy to understand.

Mar 20, 2019

Rafael, thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Thomas Vorbeck
March 4th, 2019 Foristell, MO

My experience was outstanding the person I talked to had a great depth of knowledge.

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you Thomas for the review - we greatly appreciate it!

David Faulk
March 4th, 2019 Menifee, CA

Deanna, knowledgeable and very helpful. Pleasant to speak to you.

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you for the review David!

Neil
February 28th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

The panels are overpriced for the performance that they provide and the service is not very good. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone unless they want to punish themselves for the bad experience.

Feb 28, 2019

Hello Neil, we are extremely sorry to hear about your experience but our records show you did not go solar with us. I think you have us mistaken for another company. Regardless, we would love to help you out and correct any issues you have even though you purchased your solar from a different company.

Garcia
February 26th, 2019 DETAILS

They did not comply with the agreement, in time, in quality etc.

Feb 26, 2019

Hello, we are very sorry to hear about your experience and would love the opportunity to make it right. It is very rare that we hear this kind of feedback but want to make sure we do everything in our power to improve your experience!

David Breshears
February 26th, 2019 DETAILS

Solid product and professional service! Couldn't be happier.

Feb 26, 2019

Thank you for the review Dave, we truly appreciate you being a customer of Zenernet!

John Bohannon
February 25th, 2019 Mojave, CA

Deanna was very friendly extremely informative answered any questions I had made sure I was completely comfortable .I would feel totally comfortable recommending these guy

Feb 26, 2019

Thank you for the review John, we really appreciate it!

Bruce Heller
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Everyone one that I have come in contact with has been extremely professional and supportive. The installation of the panels and other related equipment was done without any issues.

Feb 21, 2019

Thank you for your review Bruce! We're thrilled to have you on board with us here at Zenernet and are excited to help you power your home with sunshine!!

Paul Beck
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They were honest and up front with everything. Not high pressure. Installation crew was superb!

Feb 21, 2019

Thank you for the great review Paul. Please let us know how we can continue to support you with solar - we're always here to help!

Fidel Bernal
February 19th, 2019 Hemet, CA

Very informative and educational reps. Explained in detail all the hardware , the types, brands, cost and warranty on all equipment. Definitely stand out from other solar companies that only explain the loan, cost and tax credit.

Feb 21, 2019

Many thanks Fidel for the great review. We're looking forward to working with you!

Nathan
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Terrible. the guy on the phone tried selling me something without providing a salesperson to come and visit and look at my house. The seller made mistakes after mistakes and laugh way too much at I don't know what. I wasted my time.

Feb 12, 2019

Hello Nathan, thank you for the feedback, we will use this review as an opportunity to improve the service we deliver. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us and would love another opportunity to earn your business.

Sean
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Very kind made me feel like I was the only customer when I was talking to them

Feb 12, 2019

Thank you for the review Sean!

Nicole
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Outstanding customer service and impeccable follow through.

Feb 12, 2019

Thank you for the review Nicole!

Robert
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

My journey to solar panel installation started with a trip to Costco. I've seen solar panel companies promoting their products at Costco for years. At that Costco trip, I decided it was time. I made an appointment with the Sunrun representative at Costco. He gave me a great presentation at my home. I decided to follow the Chinese truism of never completing a sale without having 3 quotes so I made some inquiries online and found 6 to 8 solar panel companies. They were all competitively priced. I decided on Solar Optimum and Zenernet at the end for their superior warranties. Solar Optimum was slightly better priced than Zenernet, but I trusted the Zenernet representative Greg and liked his professionalism. I decided to use both companies for my two properties. The installation process with Zenernet was smooth like silk. The installation process with Solar Optimum was a little glitchy. After I've had a complete experience with both companies, I decided to use Zenernet once again for my third property. I have no hesitation to recommend Zenernet to anyone who wants install solar panel on their roof.

Feb 12, 2019

Thank you for the review Robert and giving us another opportunity to install solar for you! We really appreciate your business!

Mike Peraza
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Easy process and great communication. Everything was done in a timely manner as agreed from the beginning. Im extremely satisfied.

Feb 12, 2019

Thank you for the review Mike!

Wendy
February 8th, 2019 Hermosa Beach, CA DETAILS

Anything that we needed addressed during the installation process and since then, they have been very responsive. We had a couple of snags during installation but they were addressed. We haven't had the system very long and everything seems to be going well.

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for the great review Wendy! We are thrilled to help you power your home with the sun. Let us know if there is anything we can continue to do to help you with your system.

Fred
February 8th, 2019 Wildomar, CA DETAILS

They were responsive to all of my requirements and anything that went wrong they were right there to fix.

Feb 11, 2019

Hi Fred, thank you for the review, we are excited to have you on board! Please let us know how we can continue to serve you. And congratulations on powering your home with the sun!!

Myron
February 8th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Everyone I have been in contact with has been responsive, courteous, and provided information.

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for the great review Myron!

Roberto
February 8th, 2019 Seekonk, MA DETAILS

They are willing to answer all questions and attend to the customer.

Dec 12, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review Roberto! It has been great working with you and we look forward to helping you power your home with sunshine!

Daniel
February 8th, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS

They provide great customer service and give you all the information you need. I did have to keep going back to get something resolved, but they immediately reacted to any issues I had.

Feb 11, 2019

Hello Daniel, thank you for your review. And congratulations on going solar! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to support with your Zenernet system - we're always here to help.

Rich
February 8th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS

They constantly contact me and have a monitoring system, so you can see what your system is doing.

Feb 11, 2019

Thanks Rich for the great review. Let us know if you ever have any questions or need support with your monitoring or the system. And congratulations on powering your home with sunshine!

Jarrett
February 8th, 2019 Overland Park, KS DETAILS

The installer is very quick, and they had the panels up in about 40 days. They respond to me every time I call them, and they are friendly and easy to deal with.

Dec 11, 2018

Hello Jim, thank you for the review!

Michael
February 8th, 2019 Alamo, CA DETAILS

They are doing an exceptional job at keeping me informed of what was going on.

Feb 11, 2019

Hi Michael, thank you for the wonderful review. It has been great working with you and we're excited to help you power your home with the sun!

Monica
February 8th, 2019 Lake Elsinore, CA DETAILS

It's not saving any money, it's very little. I've had problems with customer service trying to read and understand the graphs they sent. I was told we wouldn't have to pay anything for our bill, but we are paying a ton, so I was kind of disappointed.

Munirih
February 8th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

They got back to me right away when I had questions.

Leon
February 8th, 2019 Lee's Summit, MO DETAILS

It's pretty straightforward, they talk to me and work well.

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for the great review Leon!

Ronnie
February 14th, 2019 Tehama, CA DETAILS

I have been primarily working with Jarrett from Zenernet and my overall experience has been great. He has shown patience in my times of indecision and is prompt when I have a question regarding my solar. This company doesn't just put the equipment on your roof and abandon you. They say they are with you through the life of your loan and they mean it!

Feb 21, 2019

We're excited to have you on board and powering your home with the sun Ronnie! Please let us know how we can continue to be of service to you.

Tom D
February 6th, 2019 Southbridge, MA

I have been interested in getting solar panels for a couple of years. We are in the process of moving into our new home and decided to look into purchasing them to help control costs. My inquiry to get more details was handled by Deanna. I asked a lot of questions about the equipment, installation process, service and cost with options for financing. She went through all the different aspects for making my decision with out putting any pressure to commit to any sale. She put all the details in writing along with the information that we discussed so that I could review. We talked for about 2 hours. I haven't made a commitment as we want to complete the sale of our old house first. I enjoyed conversing with someone that was informative and patient answering my questions. Tom D.

Feb 11, 2019

Hi Tom, thank you for the wonderful review. And let us know how we can continue to help with your solar decision. We know it can be a daunting one, so if there's a way we can help, just let us know. Thank you!

Nikki
February 6th, 2019 Hesperia, CA DETAILS

Greg & Deborah @ Zenernet were amazingly helpful. They were available for any questions that we had. Greg was incredibly thorough from the original sales pitch till the end. The Electrical company that did the install was professional, punctual, and quick. Edison however did take some time with permits but Zenernet was quick to accommodate us, which was very much appreciated. I am very satisfied with the product itself, and the warranty is 20+ years. If anything ever goes wrong I can rest assured that it will be covered. I will be sure to refer all of my friends and family to Zenernet.

Feb 11, 2019

Hi Nikki, thank you for the great review! And congratulations on going solar - we're thrilled to have you on board with Zenernet! Please let us know how we can continue to serve you best. And thanks in advance for any referrals you send our way! Greg and Deb will take great care of them.

Sam
February 6th, 2019 Olathe, KS DETAILS

I spoke with Mark a little while ago & my first reaction was to tell him that we don’t want/need Solar! Especially since we get pitched on it so often... But once we started talking, he showed me that it’s not as complicated as it seems, it’s actually a really simple process that I now believe everyone should take advantage of! He really walked me through the process to make sure that it was the right fit first, before even offering a ‘deal’ & went into details that most other “sales reps” didn’t or that some companies might try to dust under the rug or hide in a contract Every person that I’ve talked to from the very start has gone to whatever length necessary to ensure that we’re clear on the step & most importantly that the job is done right! There’s obviously a lot of things that Zenernet does differently from the other solar options that are out there, which is why I’m even taking the time to write this review & also why I’ve already referred my family and a few neighbors! So I just wanted to take a second to say Thank You to Mark & the rest of the Zenernet team! From my point of view, you guys are miles ahead of all the other fly by night companies out here Keep up the outstanding service!!

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you Sam for the excellent review. We're lucky to have Mark on our team! Please let us know how we can continue to support you with going solar.

Jason
February 4th, 2019 De Soto, KS

Zenernet was the first of 3 solar companies I shopped with. They made it seem easy. The other companies were difficult to communicate with, even getting quotes. Zenernet was able to give me a quote that day over the phone, some other companies needed days or even weeks which was not a good sign. Plus they didn't offer the same comprehensive package that Zenernet has; warranties, equipment, and other perks. My solar is installed and working great. Best part is playing with the energy management controller. It's clear these guys are pros and have been doing solar for years. Definitely earned a 5 star rating.

Feb 04, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review Jason! We are happy to have you as a customer and are always here if you need anything!

Joan I. Heller
January 30th, 2019

Just had an hour introduction to Zenernet and purchasing a solar system, with Bailey R, and am excited about this option. If Bailey is any indication of your quality, then I'm very comfortable with Zenernet. I especially appreciated the attention you give to quality of the systems, installation procedures, warranties, and even the look of your panels. The presentation was super thorough, very professionally put together in look and feel, and quite convincing.

Feb 04, 2019

Hello Joan, thank you for the review! We are lucky to have Bailey on our team, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Julie Schock
January 30th, 2019 Saint Joseph, MO

Our sales guy, Greg was so knowledgeable and helpful throughout our exploration of solar for our new residence. Although it was a “no go” at this moment, as things change we will definitely explore our options with this company again!

Feb 04, 2019

Thank you for the review Julie! Greg is amazing and will take great care of you when you are ready to go solar!

Steven L Fraser
January 7th, 2019 Simi Valley, CA

Mark is awesome. He has good people and communication skills. Wonderful customer service and I will be working with Mark to meet my solar needs!

Jan 07, 2019

Hello Steven, thank you for the very complimentary review of Mark! We look forward to working with you as well!

Dr. Kruh Shet
December 31st, 2018 Overland Park, KS

Mark was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me. He took the time to explain every little detail to me. Zenernet is the first company I have talked to that I felt has MY best interest in mind!

Jan 01, 2019

Hello Dr. Kruh Shet, thank you for taking the time to review us and for the great feedback! We look forward to working with you, if you need anything please let us know.

Brian Lewis
December 21st, 2018 Half Moon Bay, CA

I've worked with several companies on my way to finding your Zenernet, and they've been the most professional, fair, and honest.

Dec 21, 2018

Thank you for the review Brian, our mission is to reset the bar for customer service in solar! We will always be here for you!

Randal Nichols
December 19th, 2018 Davenport, FL

Greg was absolutely amazing, he was extremely transparent with me. He even analyzed an offer from a smaller local company, gave me points to question them about, and helped me find the best option for my home, even though in my case it wasn't with him. There is no doubt that If this local installer for some reason becomes problematic, I will use Zenernet.

Dec 21, 2018

Thank you for the review Randal, we hope everything with the local installer works out but if for whatever reason you decide not to move forward with them we are a call away. If you need anything during your solar journey please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Jeff Bhatti
December 13th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

From the start, Greg was very transparent and provided answers to all my questions as I evaluated the system and the also the way Greg handled the process with me. He was patient, and made sure all my questions were answered. Then Debora got involved during installation and made sure that we were informed at every stage of installation.

Dec 13, 2018

Hello Jeff, thank you for the great review! It is great to get amazing reviews that call out our amazing employees! Thank you and let us know if you need anything, we are always here for you!

Hideho Okada
December 11th, 2018 Mill Valley, CA

When we were comparing Solar dealers, they provided the most transparent, detailed and convincing information about their service and equipment. The contact person (Mr. Greg L.) was always available for my questions and discussions and sounded most professional and fair compared to reps for other companies. The overall process was excellent.

Dec 11, 2018

Hello Hideho, thank you for the review and choosing to go solar with Zenerent! If you ever need anything please let us know!

Bruce
December 11th, 2018 Weaverville, NC

I received great support from the Zenernet salesman. I learned a lot about pitfalls and received great guidance. I highly recommend Joe at Zenernet. Their proposal was very competitive and used premium solar panels and inverters.

Dec 11, 2018

Hello Bruce, thank you for your review and choosing Zenernet for your solar needs!

Colleen Lane
November 30th, 2018 Soulsbyville, CA

I was working with Greg L, getting all information together to move forward with solar for our home. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to put this project on hold. Even though he put time and effort into getting us set up, he has been friendly and patient. He has followed up to see if things have changed for us. A great person to work with.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Colleen, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us when your circumstances change.