Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Zenernet

verified
$100 Guarantee
Zenernet offers lengthy warranties

Zenernet was founded on the promise of bringing residential solar into the mainstream by simplifying the purchasing experience. The company believes going solar is an exciting and significant investment, and that homeowners deserve a better partner to help navigate the buying process. Zenernet's homeowner experience resets the bar by providing collaborative designs and utilizing best-in-class products; industry-leading warranties; and transparent, no-haggle pricing. The company is fanatical about leveraging its technology and the scale of its business to be efficient and drive costs down so that homeowners can take advantage of the incredible value provided. Zenernet wants homeowners to be thrilled about their system, thrilled about the value they’re getting, and thrilled about making the change to solar energy. Because to the company, that’s delivering on its promise.

The Good

• High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Customer Homeowner Portal

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Customer Homeowner Portal

Zenernet provides those who purchase a solar energy system with access to a customer homeowner portal, which allows individuals to track their project, access system documents and other information, monitor system production, and refer friends and family. It's extremely convenient for homeowners to have all of these resources in one place that can be easily accessed from a computer or smartphone.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, or Texas, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

4.8

Steven L Fraser
January 7th, 2019 Simi Valley, CA

Mark is awesome. He has good people and communication skills. Wonderful customer service and I will be working with Mark to meet my solar needs!

Jan 07, 2019

Hello Steven, thank you for the very complimentary review of Mark! We look forward to working with you as well!

Dr. Kruh Shet
December 31st, 2018 Overland Park, KS

Mark was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me. He took the time to explain every little detail to me. Zenernet is the first company I have talked to that I felt has MY best interest in mind!

Jan 01, 2019

Hello Dr. Kruh Shet, thank you for taking the time to review us and for the great feedback! We look forward to working with you, if you need anything please let us know.

Brian Lewis
December 21st, 2018 Half Moon Bay, CA

I've worked with several companies on my way to finding your Zenernet, and they've been the most professional, fair, and honest.

Dec 21, 2018

Thank you for the review Brian, our mission is to reset the bar for customer service in solar! We will always be here for you!

Randal Nichols
December 19th, 2018 Davenport, FL

Greg was absolutely amazing, he was extremely transparent with me. He even analyzed an offer from a smaller local company, gave me points to question them about, and helped me find the best option for my home, even though in my case it wasn't with him. There is no doubt that If this local installer for some reason becomes problematic, I will use Zenernet.

Dec 21, 2018

Thank you for the review Randal, we hope everything with the local installer works out but if for whatever reason you decide not to move forward with them we are a call away. If you need anything during your solar journey please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Jeff Bhatti
December 13th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

From the start, Greg was very transparent and provided answers to all my questions as I evaluated the system and the also the way Greg handled the process with me. He was patient, and made sure all my questions were answered. Then Debora got involved during installation and made sure that we were informed at every stage of installation.

Dec 13, 2018

Hello Jeff, thank you for the great review! It is great to get amazing reviews that call out our amazing employees! Thank you and let us know if you need anything, we are always here for you!

Roberto A.
December 12th, 2018 Seekonk, MA DETAILS

The most patient and willing to work with you at any level of understanding; very instructional; you can actually enjoy picking their brain with your questions and concerns and know that they're willing to guide you every step of the way. Most professionalism ever, great experience and can't wait to have my system up and running. Been telling everyone about my experience and proud to put it out on the web as well for a job well done that deserves recognition.

Dec 12, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review Roberto! It has been great working with you and we look forward to helping you power your home with sunshine!

Hideho Okada
December 11th, 2018 Mill Valley, CA

When we were comparing Solar dealers, they provided the most transparent, detailed and convincing information about their service and equipment. The contact person (Mr. Greg L.) was always available for my questions and discussions and sounded most professional and fair compared to reps for other companies. The overall process was excellent.

Dec 11, 2018

Hello Hideho, thank you for the review and choosing to go solar with Zenerent! If you ever need anything please let us know!

Bruce
December 11th, 2018 Weaverville, NC

I received great support from the Zenernet salesman. I learned a lot about pitfalls and received great guidance. I highly recommend Joe at Zenernet. Their proposal was very competitive and used premium solar panels and inverters.

Dec 11, 2018

Hello Bruce, thank you for your review and choosing Zenernet for your solar needs!

Colleen Lane
November 30th, 2018 Soulsbyville, CA

I was working with Greg L, getting all information together to move forward with solar for our home. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to put this project on hold. Even though he put time and effort into getting us set up, he has been friendly and patient. He has followed up to see if things have changed for us. A great person to work with.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Colleen, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us when your circumstances change.

Christopher Belknap
November 30th, 2018 Alpine, CA

I spoke with Jarrett H and he was so patient with me and all the questions I had. He spend hours on the phone with me talking about different plans and how everything solar works. I had spoken with other solar companies but nobody has explained it the way Zenernet did. Thank you very much Jarrett and the Zenernet team.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Christopher, if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Monica S. La Rock
November 30th, 2018 Lake Elsinore, CA

My new friend Joe The Solar Pro Is definitely The most patient guy I know. I can expect A monthly call His goal is clear Renewable energy for all. And like the sun His happy glow Warms my heart And saves me dough

Dec 04, 2018

Hello Monica, thank you for the beautiful poem!

Nilesh
November 28th, 2018 San Jose, CA

It was good and knowledgeable sales rep to talked about solar

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you Nilesh, we appreciate you giving us an opportunity to earn your business!

Richard
November 9th, 2018 Highland, CA

Customer service My current dealings with this company is five star's. Although they are not the company that services my solar they went out of their way to answer all of my questions and help give me directions on what my issues were and how to solve them. Again five stars for customer service

Dec 04, 2018

Hello Richard, if you ever need anything don’t hesitate to reach out.

Chris langen
November 7th, 2018 Concord, CA DETAILS

Working with Greg from Zenernet was a great experience. He made it simple and easy. We would definitely refer him and his company. It was probably the easiest purchase we made for our house ever. The panels look great on our roof and we are saving money as we look smart and green.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the great review Chris, it was great working with you and your family! If you ever need anything from us please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Happy Customer
November 7th, 2018 San Bruno, CA DETAILS

The sales person was very helpful explaining everything about how solar will benefit us now and in the future. What was most impressive was that he didn’t try to over-sell us, which was what I’ve heard other companies will do.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review!

Roy
November 7th, 2018 Tustin, CA

Very knowledgeable, courteous, and easy to understand.

Wade
October 19th, 2018 Tucson, AZ

Mark called to discuss advantages of installing solar on our roof. His analysis was thorough and the presentation very professional. Despite the advantages he presented it was my decision not to proceed with the proposal at this time. I will contact him should I reconsider.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for your review Wade!

Jared MacIntyre
October 18th, 2018 Litchfield Park, AZ

I have not purchased my solar system yet but I will use zenernet. The project manager Deborah was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help me out.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Jared!

Ruth
October 17th, 2018 Tempe, AZ

Our experience with Zenernet was excellent! My husband and I had heard so much about solar but didn’t really know where to start. We saw Zenernet on Best Company and found their educational approach refreshing. Not only did they teach us about how solar works but also personalized our system based on what we need and want. They even included us in the design of where we wanted our panels on our home. This was very important to us since it is a new house and we could see what our system will look like on our roof. There was no high pressure salesman standing in our living room and we could do all of this on our own schedule. Their follow up and help understanding what we were getting into made our decision to go with them simple.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Ruth!

Lee
October 12th, 2018 Rancho Cordova, CA

good communication skills, straightforward. Looking for a solar system and Jarrett provided much info.

Oct 12, 2018

Thank you Lee, we look forward to being your solar energy partner!

Paul Spillman
October 11th, 2018

Sadly I was not able to consummate a completed transaction with Zenernet. In my instance, it proved not to be my best move mathmatically. It was a matter of the time I had to recapture the investment. Please understand that working with my representative, Jarrett, at Zenernet was great. He took time and explained everything to me. He made it easy to understand every aspect of acquiring a money-saving Solar System for my home. I was presented with a very complete proposal to study. I was never pressured at all. Zenernet would have definitely been my choice for a great Solar System. Even though I did not have a system installed, Zenernet understood and agreed with my decision. That is a professional company. Solar will significantly reduce your electric expenses and you will save money for use elsewhere. I highly recommend that you work with Zenernet and discover the benefits of Solar power. Respectfully, P. Spillman

Oct 11, 2018

Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business Paul! If you ever need anything please let us know!

Scott Shanks
October 3rd, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

Great experience, with transparent pricing and excellent installation. Very fast! Great warranty too.

Oct 11, 2018

Thank you for going solar with us Scott, if you ever need anything please let us know!

Nunya biness
October 2nd, 2018 Palmdale, CA DETAILS

super nice people who made it really turnkey.

Oct 02, 2018

Thank you for trusting Zenernet, we appreciate your business!

Ashley Dunn
September 21st, 2018 Anaheim, CA

My experience thus far has been fantastic. The informative quality of my conversations with both Mark and Jarret have made my solar search extremely smooth and positive.

Oct 02, 2018

Hello Ashley, thank you for the review!

Thomas Moselle
September 14th, 2018 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

This is a follow up on my previously submitted review and I noticed that many of the reviews here may have done the same as I did. I gave my review prior to installation. Zenernet seems to have hit a wall with getting my installation approved by my city. There is an issue with Zenernet not having a particular certification required with some new panels being used. It is interesting and peculiar that the company would be installing panels without an updated certification. Not sure what this actually says about the company. My project has been stalled for two weeks with no apparent solution immediately forthcoming. I am now waiting for call from the company CEO for an explanation. Has anyone else had installation issues?

Sep 18, 2018

Hello Thomas, Thank you for taking my call and understanding the unique situation we are in. As you know, we are actively working on resolving this issue and should have a resolution for you shortly. Thank you for choosing Zenerent for your solar needs! JP Gerken CEO & Founder

Jesus Preciado
September 7th, 2018 Rio Rico, AZ

Deb was great very friendly and explained everything with a cheerful outlook. I really hope i get to work with this company.

Oct 02, 2018

Hello Jesus, we look forward to working with you as well!

Wes
August 27th, 2018 New River, AZ

Working with Zenernet was great. Very knowledgeable staff that provides all of the information you will need to make an informed decision. During this process you will understand how Zenernets innovation is raising the expectations for solar customers.

Oct 12, 2018

Thank you for your review Wes, we strive to deliver the best experience in solar. Let us know if you need anything!

Julie West
August 17th, 2018 San Diego, CA

Deborah was very thorough with her live computer presentation. We received a quote during our initial meeting on the phone. She has followed up with a few more e-mails with additional information. Great customer service. Thanks Deborah!

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Julie, if you ever need anything please let us know!

Mitesh Gala
August 7th, 2018 San Francisco, CA

Great. Enjoyed speaking with Deborah. She had the patience to listen and answer questions. If she didn't have the answer, which was not the case for the most part, however, she did say that she would get back with more info. She was prepared on most questions. Also, enjoyed the personal conversations with Deborah. She not only asked but also shared some of her own personal info. It was easy to be comfortable and discuss details with her. In the end, it made me think of more questions to ask.

Dec 04, 2018

Hello Mitesh, thank you for the amazing reviews!

David Laursen
July 31st, 2018 Roseville, CA DETAILS

I found Zenernet online and got a good quote for our home solar panels. We already had some panels so I wanted to make sure it went as well as the other company. I was pleasantly surprised with the great level of communication and service during the whole process. We had some issues with our roof where we were placing the panels and Zenernet took care of everything without any delays or additional charge. I feel I received a great deal and it went perfectly. Thanks Zenernet! Dave

Dec 04, 2018

Hello Dave, thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Zenernet for your solar needs!

Johnny Rowell
July 31st, 2018 La Grange, CA

"My wife and I had been researching for over a year the pros and cons of going solar. Once our decision was reached to move forward with the installation we contacted 5 different companies via local ads and the internet. Each company did a full evaluation of our requirements and provided supporting documents. The proposals were reviewed and discussed with 3 of the 5 companies (2 failed to follow-up with our questions and one even forgot about an on-site visit that they wanted to re-schedule; we did not accept their request). After several days reviewing the proposals we narrowed our decision down to 2 companies. Both were fairly close in final costs. Zenernet was even a tad more expensive. We contacted the 2 companies with questions regarding our unique roof type, Decra Roofing System. Company A replied with "Oh, not a problem; don't worry about it". Our rep at Zenernet went the extra mile as they have done with us since the initial contact. Cedric performed his due diligence as well as myself even contacting the roof mfg. Cedric and I had several discussions finally arriving at what we feel is the best solution for mounting the solar array. Cedric researched the market and found a more than adequate solution. Needless to say Zenernet has truly gone the extra mile in working with us and in working with the install contractors to be certain that as we progress thru the initial stages, permits, etc. they will be our trusted point of contact. My wife and I feel most confident that we made the right decision. At no time did we feel pressured or feel we were rushed in making a decision; we are certain that Cedric and Zenernet will be there to insure a quality install and most importantly be there years from now should we need them. I have not been offered compensation or other enticements in providing this review." Submitted by Johnny R,

Dec 21, 2018

Thank you for the great review Johnny, we appreciate your business! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Holly Mooney
July 30th, 2018 Orange, CA DETAILS

I chose to go with Zenernet after dealing with sales people from other companies that either did not really know what they were talking about or were being dishonest with me. I originally learned about Zenernet from this website. I liked the reviews, their rating and their company philosophy. They have not disappointed me. Where other companies made me feel like it is all about them, Zenernet made me feel like they cared about my solar needs. For example, if you have a preference for a certain brand of solar panel, they can create a proposal using that brand. Currently, my solar system is in the permitting stage, and it should be installed within two weeks. Zenernet was the first company that I spoke with about solar and probably the most informative. In the end I went with them, because I felt that they were the most honest and knowledgeable. Also, their warranties are excellent. Another company that had come to my houses told me that I would need a new electrical panel. It has turned out not to be necessary. I was told by one company that I would need 18 solar panels. Zenernet built a proposal for me using the exact same panels and determined that I would only need 12 panels, and they have a performance guarantee that the will have to meet. The solar installer that Zenernet sent out for the on-site inspection was extremely thorough. The installer was here for two hours. I have a flat roof over nine years old. It was determined that I would need to re-roof to have the twenty year warranty after solar installation. They had no problem if I wanted to use my own roofer. I will update this review after installation of the solar system.

Dec 21, 2018

Hello Holly, thank you for the amazing review! We are so excited to be able to do your solar project!

Anita Thomas
July 12th, 2018 Loomis, CA DETAILS

First of all I contacted Zenernet because I was looking for an honest company with great customer service and patience. I got that and more with Zenernet. Cedric F has always answered any questions I've had in regards to my solar and kept me in the know of what was going on. I got great financing and great service from their representatives. I have to give this company 5 stars because they are so dedicated to their clients. They also pick top of the line finance companies as well as the installers. I've had an excellent experience with this company.

Dec 21, 2018

Hello Anita, thank you for the kind words! We are so lucky to have you as a customer!

Jim Beaudin
July 5th, 2018 Buckeye, AZ

To me it is all about the people who represent a company within the initial contacts. Greg L who spoke to me for some time was 1st of all knowledgeable about all solar products and understood my concerns concerning the new rate plans from APS especially the need to deal with the high costs of power between 3 & 8 PM. To counter this and take advantage of the late afternoon sun requires more solar panels to be on a westerly direction. I would go with Zenernet if not for my situation of being unable to take advantage of the tax credit at this time.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Jim!

Jeanne Gibbons
June 26th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

My salesman Cedric was a very responsive, informative and personable sales representative. Despite my decision not to go with his company's bid, I recommend him as a valuable asset in the search for a solar installation company.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Jeanne!

Chris Rathbun
June 20th, 2018 Pleasant Hill, CA DETAILS

Absolutely incredible team at Zenernet. The best experience I've ever had partnering with a company on a home improvement. Solar sales doesn't have the best reputation. Zenernet addresses this with a highly informative and educational consultation. I was assigned a direct contact who managed the process cradle to grave. They hold themselves accountable every step of the way that include layers of guarantees & warranties. I researched several options and they were less expensive by $3,000 AND installed better quality, more efficient solar panels, mounting hardware, etc. than the larger solar companies. I really was blown away by the professionalism. These guys are experienced, proven pros and see their customers as partners for the long term.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Zenernet for your solar project! Everyone at Zenernet says hello!

Shawn Yerkes
June 1st, 2018 Southlake, TX DETAILS

I have a solar background, but my family was always hesitant because they didn't quite understand the complexities of how the systems work and tie to the financial products. Zenernet was able to make the learning experience simple and easy using their online and over-the-phone approach, which helped me get several members of my family over the hump!

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Shawn!

Anthony Esguerra
May 31st, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

Overall I had an excellent experience with Zenernet! I have been interested in solar for a few years but a couple of the sales reps I dealt with didn’t educate me like the Zenernet rep did. He was very knowledgeable and I’m confident that I am making a good investment using their product. I highly recommend his company, thank you!

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Anthony!

Ian Sharp
May 29th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

My experience with solar companies has ttpically been pressured sales tactics with the push for a quick sign. My rrquests for information either took for ever or never happened. However Cedric was great and always able to not only tell my about the products discussed but also willing to send me the information. He was quick to provide me with detailed quotes and follow up calls with additional information I requested. I am very happy with him and his company.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Ian!

Allen Henry
May 18th, 2018 Fontana, CA

Your presentation was well planned and easy to follow, seems to me you guys are the creme de creme of solar providers.

Dec 04, 2018

Thank you for the review Allen!