Contact a company – $100 satisfaction guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

7.2

Zenernet

verified
Zenernet offers lengthy warranties

Zenernet was founded on the promise of bringing residential solar into the mainstream by simplifying the purchasing experience. The company believes going solar is an exciting and significant investment, and that homeowners deserve a better partner to help navigate the buying process. Zenernet's homeowner experience resets the bar by providing collaborative designs and utilizing best-in-class products; industry-leading warranties; and transparent, no-haggle pricing. The company is fanatical about leveraging its technology and the scale of its business to be efficient and drive costs down so that homeowners can take advantage of the incredible value provided. Zenernet wants homeowners to be thrilled about their system, thrilled about the value they’re getting, and thrilled about making the change to solar energy. Because to the company, that’s delivering on its promise.

The Good

• High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Customer Homeowner Portal

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Customer Homeowner Portal

Zenernet provides those who purchase a solar energy system with access to a customer homeowner portal, which allows individuals to track their project, access system documents and other information, monitor system production, and refer friends and family. It's extremely convenient for homeowners to have all of these resources in one place that can be easily accessed from a computer or smartphone.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, or Texas, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

4.8

Richard
November 9th, 2018 Highland, CA

Customer service My current dealings with this company is five star's. Although they are not the company that services my solar they went out of their way to answer all of my questions and help give me directions on what my issues were and how to solve them. Again five stars for customer service

Chris langen
November 7th, 2018 Concord, CA DETAILS

Working with Greg from Zenernet was a great experience. He made it simple and easy. We would definitely refer him and his company. It was probably the easiest purchase we made for our house ever. The panels look great on our roof and we are saving money as we look smart and green.

Happy Customer
November 7th, 2018 San Bruno, CA DETAILS

The sales person was very helpful explaining everything about how solar will benefit us now and in the future. What was most impressive was that he didn’t try to over-sell us, which was what I’ve heard other companies will do.

Roy
November 7th, 2018 Tustin, CA

Very knowledgeable, courteous, and easy to understand.

Wade
October 19th, 2018 Tucson, AZ

Mark called to discuss advantages of installing solar on our roof. His analysis was thorough and the presentation very professional. Despite the advantages he presented it was my decision not to proceed with the proposal at this time. I will contact him should I reconsider.

Jared MacIntyre
October 18th, 2018 Litchfield Park, AZ

I have not purchased my solar system yet but I will use zenernet. The project manager Deborah was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help me out.

Ruth
October 17th, 2018 Tempe, AZ

Our experience with Zenernet was excellent! My husband and I had heard so much about solar but didn’t really know where to start. We saw Zenernet on Best Company and found their educational approach refreshing. Not only did they teach us about how solar works but also personalized our system based on what we need and want. They even included us in the design of where we wanted our panels on our home. This was very important to us since it is a new house and we could see what our system will look like on our roof. There was no high pressure salesman standing in our living room and we could do all of this on our own schedule. Their follow up and help understanding what we were getting into made our decision to go with them simple.

Lee
October 12th, 2018 Rancho Cordova, CA

good communication skills, straightforward. Looking for a solar system and Jarrett provided much info.

John GerkenOct 12, 2018

Thank you Lee, we look forward to being your solar energy partner!

Paul Spillman
October 11th, 2018

Sadly I was not able to consummate a completed transaction with Zenernet. In my instance, it proved not to be my best move mathmatically. It was a matter of the time I had to recapture the investment. Please understand that working with my representative, Jarrett, at Zenernet was great. He took time and explained everything to me. He made it easy to understand every aspect of acquiring a money-saving Solar System for my home. I was presented with a very complete proposal to study. I was never pressured at all. Zenernet would have definitely been my choice for a great Solar System. Even though I did not have a system installed, Zenernet understood and agreed with my decision. That is a professional company. Solar will significantly reduce your electric expenses and you will save money for use elsewhere. I highly recommend that you work with Zenernet and discover the benefits of Solar power. Respectfully, P. Spillman

John GerkenOct 11, 2018

Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business Paul! If you ever need anything please let us know!

Scott Shanks
October 3rd, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

Great experience, with transparent pricing and excellent installation. Very fast! Great warranty too.

John GerkenOct 11, 2018

Thank you for going solar with us Scott, if you ever need anything please let us know!

Nunya biness
October 2nd, 2018 Palmdale, CA DETAILS

super nice people who made it really turnkey.

John GerkenOct 02, 2018

Thank you for trusting Zenernet, we appreciate your business!

Ashley Dunn
September 21st, 2018 Anaheim, CA

My experience thus far has been fantastic. The informative quality of my conversations with both Mark and Jarret have made my solar search extremely smooth and positive.

John GerkenOct 02, 2018

Hello Ashley, thank you for the review!

Thomas Moselle
September 14th, 2018 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

This is a follow up on my previously submitted review and I noticed that many of the reviews here may have done the same as I did. I gave my review prior to installation. Zenernet seems to have hit a wall with getting my installation approved by my city. There is an issue with Zenernet not having a particular certification required with some new panels being used. It is interesting and peculiar that the company would be installing panels without an updated certification. Not sure what this actually says about the company. My project has been stalled for two weeks with no apparent solution immediately forthcoming. I am now waiting for call from the company CEO for an explanation. Has anyone else had installation issues?

John GerkenSep 18, 2018

Hello Thomas, Thank you for taking my call and understanding the unique situation we are in. As you know, we are actively working on resolving this issue and should have a resolution for you shortly. Thank you for choosing Zenerent for your solar needs! JP Gerken CEO & Founder

Jesus Preciado
September 7th, 2018 Rio Rico, AZ

Deb was great very friendly and explained everything with a cheerful outlook. I really hope i get to work with this company.

John GerkenOct 02, 2018

Hello Jesus, we look forward to working with you as well!

Wes
August 27th, 2018 New River, AZ

Working with Zenernet was great. Very knowledgeable staff that provides all of the information you will need to make an informed decision. During this process you will understand how Zenernets innovation is raising the expectations for solar customers.

John GerkenOct 12, 2018

Thank you for your review Wes, we strive to deliver the best experience in solar. Let us know if you need anything!

Julie West
August 17th, 2018 San Diego, CA

Deborah was very thorough with her live computer presentation. We received a quote during our initial meeting on the phone. She has followed up with a few more e-mails with additional information. Great customer service. Thanks Deborah!

Mitesh Gala
August 7th, 2018 San Francisco, CA

Great. Enjoyed speaking with Deborah. She had the patience to listen and answer questions. If she didn't have the answer, which was not the case for the most part, however, she did say that she would get back with more info. She was prepared on most questions. Also, enjoyed the personal conversations with Deborah. She not only asked but also shared some of her own personal info. It was easy to be comfortable and discuss details with her. In the end, it made me think of more questions to ask.

David Laursen
July 31st, 2018 Roseville, CA DETAILS

I found Zenernet online and got a good quote for our home solar panels. We already had some panels so I wanted to make sure it went as well as the other company. I was pleasantly surprised with the great level of communication and service during the whole process. We had some issues with our roof where we were placing the panels and Zenernet took care of everything without any delays or additional charge. I feel I received a great deal and it went perfectly. Thanks Zenernet! Dave

Johnny Rowell
July 31st, 2018 La Grange, CA

"My wife and I had been researching for over a year the pros and cons of going solar. Once our decision was reached to move forward with the installation we contacted 5 different companies via local ads and the internet. Each company did a full evaluation of our requirements and provided supporting documents. The proposals were reviewed and discussed with 3 of the 5 companies (2 failed to follow-up with our questions and one even forgot about an on-site visit that they wanted to re-schedule; we did not accept their request). After several days reviewing the proposals we narrowed our decision down to 2 companies. Both were fairly close in final costs. Zenernet was even a tad more expensive. We contacted the 2 companies with questions regarding our unique roof type, Decra Roofing System. Company A replied with "Oh, not a problem; don't worry about it". Our rep at Zenernet went the extra mile as they have done with us since the initial contact. Cedric performed his due diligence as well as myself even contacting the roof mfg. Cedric and I had several discussions finally arriving at what we feel is the best solution for mounting the solar array. Cedric researched the market and found a more than adequate solution. Needless to say Zenernet has truly gone the extra mile in working with us and in working with the install contractors to be certain that as we progress thru the initial stages, permits, etc. they will be our trusted point of contact. My wife and I feel most confident that we made the right decision. At no time did we feel pressured or feel we were rushed in making a decision; we are certain that Cedric and Zenernet will be there to insure a quality install and most importantly be there years from now should we need them. I have not been offered compensation or other enticements in providing this review." Submitted by Johnny R,

Holly Mooney
July 30th, 2018 Orange, CA DETAILS

I chose to go with Zenernet after dealing with sales people from other companies that either did not really know what they were talking about or were being dishonest with me. I originally learned about Zenernet from this website. I liked the reviews, their rating and their company philosophy. They have not disappointed me. Where other companies made me feel like it is all about them, Zenernet made me feel like they cared about my solar needs. For example, if you have a preference for a certain brand of solar panel, they can create a proposal using that brand. Currently, my solar system is in the permitting stage, and it should be installed within two weeks. Zenernet was the first company that I spoke with about solar and probably the most informative. In the end I went with them, because I felt that they were the most honest and knowledgeable. Also, their warranties are excellent. Another company that had come to my houses told me that I would need a new electrical panel. It has turned out not to be necessary. I was told by one company that I would need 18 solar panels. Zenernet built a proposal for me using the exact same panels and determined that I would only need 12 panels, and they have a performance guarantee that the will have to meet. The solar installer that Zenernet sent out for the on-site inspection was extremely thorough. The installer was here for two hours. I have a flat roof over nine years old. It was determined that I would need to re-roof to have the twenty year warranty after solar installation. They had no problem if I wanted to use my own roofer. I will update this review after installation of the solar system.

Anita Thomas
July 12th, 2018 Loomis, CA DETAILS

First of all I contacted Zenernet because I was looking for an honest company with great customer service and patience. I got that and more with Zenernet. Cedric F has always answered any questions I've had in regards to my solar and kept me in the know of what was going on. I got great financing and great service from their representatives. I have to give this company 5 stars because they are so dedicated to their clients. They also pick top of the line finance companies as well as the installers. I've had an excellent experience with this company.

Jim Beaudin
July 5th, 2018 Buckeye, AZ

To me it is all about the people who represent a company within the initial contacts. Greg L who spoke to me for some time was 1st of all knowledgeable about all solar products and understood my concerns concerning the new rate plans from APS especially the need to deal with the high costs of power between 3 & 8 PM. To counter this and take advantage of the late afternoon sun requires more solar panels to be on a westerly direction. I would go with Zenernet if not for my situation of being unable to take advantage of the tax credit at this time.

Jeanne Gibbons
June 26th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

My salesman Cedric was a very responsive, informative and personable sales representative. Despite my decision not to go with his company's bid, I recommend him as a valuable asset in the search for a solar installation company.

Chris Rathbun
June 20th, 2018 Pleasant Hill, CA DETAILS

Absolutely incredible team at Zenernet. The best experience I've ever had partnering with a company on a home improvement. Solar sales doesn't have the best reputation. Zenernet addresses this with a highly informative and educational consultation. I was assigned a direct contact who managed the process cradle to grave. They hold themselves accountable every step of the way that include layers of guarantees & warranties. I researched several options and they were less expensive by $3,000 AND installed better quality, more efficient solar panels, mounting hardware, etc. than the larger solar companies. I really was blown away by the professionalism. These guys are experienced, proven pros and see their customers as partners for the long term.

Shawn Yerkes
June 1st, 2018 Southlake, TX DETAILS

I have a solar background, but my family was always hesitant because they didn't quite understand the complexities of how the systems work and tie to the financial products. Zenernet was able to make the learning experience simple and easy using their online and over-the-phone approach, which helped me get several members of my family over the hump!

Anthony Esguerra
May 31st, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

Overall I had an excellent experience with Zenernet! I have been interested in solar for a few years but a couple of the sales reps I dealt with didn’t educate me like the Zenernet rep did. He was very knowledgeable and I’m confident that I am making a good investment using their product. I highly recommend his company, thank you!

Ian Sharp
May 29th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

My experience with solar companies has ttpically been pressured sales tactics with the push for a quick sign. My rrquests for information either took for ever or never happened. However Cedric was great and always able to not only tell my about the products discussed but also willing to send me the information. He was quick to provide me with detailed quotes and follow up calls with additional information I requested. I am very happy with him and his company.

Allen Henry
May 18th, 2018 Fontana, CA

Your presentation was well planned and easy to follow, seems to me you guys are the creme de creme of solar providers.

Jeff
May 1st, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

I've always been a little apprehensive when taking calls from companies trying to sell their products or services. Taking this call from Jarritt was breathe of fresh air. Beyond helpful making me understand the benefits of solar. Answered all the questions. Quality products for a price less than others when comparing apples to apples.

Andrea
April 25th, 2018 Half Moon Bay, CA DETAILS

My energy consultant was extremely helpful in taking me through the solar consultation process. The entire process was explained to me, he built the design with me, and was able to answer all my questions. The price point is attractive, the equipment is guaranteed for 20 years. The company is transparent and there is no high sales pitch.

Juan Gonzalez
April 23rd, 2018 Oakland, CA

Our sales rep made us feel that he really had our best interest at heart. Consultative, knowledgeable, not “pushy” , and very practical with his advice. Price is also reasonable compared to other companies I looked at.

John Hayward
April 19th, 2018 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

I am a retired US Army Veteran and a hard guy to put my faith in a company to make a purchase of this nature. However, I found the entire process of getting all the necessary information to make a decision on getting solar to be outstanding. The Zenernet professional that assisted me, Jarrett, thoroughly gave me complete data upon which to make a rational decision on my later purchase. The process took me through a well designed system that was built for me. Zenernet was my choice to get solar of several other companies. If you are thinking of going solar, insure you contact them and then formulate your decision. I believe you will be happy you do. So happy with my decision.

Jim
April 18th, 2018 Overland Park, KS DETAILS

My rep Greg was incredibly knowledgeable about solar in KC. We designed my system together which was something I wasn't able to do with the other companies I spoke to. Their price is competitive, especially given the additional service they provide. The phone call was a little long for me, but very educational. I would recommend taking a look at Zenernet.

Alexa Gill
April 13th, 2018 Walnut Creek, CA DETAILS

Jarrett was amazing and answered all my questions about going solar! He was extremely patient and knowledgeable about solar. I would recommend anyone thinking about going solar to give Zenerent a call. We spoke to 3 other solar companies and none of them treated us as well as Jarrett and the Zenerent team. The way I was able to design my system in real-time was very impressive and the quality of their products and warranties are the best when comparing to the other companies. Two thumbs up from us! Or better yet, 5 STARS!