Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.4

LAST UPDATED: January 25th, 2022

Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

Video Customer Reviews

Carmen Rivera Customer Review Video About Zenernet

Carmen Rivera

Ron Smith Customer Review Video About Zenernet

Ron Smith

Bruce Blachford Customer Review Video About Zenernet

Bruce Blachford

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet is only available in the following states:

• California
  • New Jersey
  • Connecticut
  • Nevada
  • Texas

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Missouri, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Connecticut, Texas, or Nevada, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Message from
Zenernet

At Zenernet, our mission is to bring about Energy Independence for All.

By going solar with Zenernet, you'll get a convenient and informative online consultation, a high-performance system tailored to your exact needs, a stress-free install at a very competitive price, and a trusted partner to work with in the future as your energy needs change and new technologies emerge.

Our reviews are a testament to how we deliver the best customer experience in solar. Cut expenses, lock in a better rate on energy, and gain independence from your utility company with Zenernet!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Devin Glendale, AZ

Whenever there was an issue or I had a question, I'd give a call and they would get back to me. Installation went well. It was one of those things where it was very quick. They did exactly what I wanted and it looks really good. The panels I got are really good quality with a 25 year warranty. The inverter is great and I absolutely love the app. They kept me informed.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Devin! Glad to hear you've had a smooth experience and you're happy with your system. Let us know if there's any way we can be of help down the road.

Oct. 23rd, 2019

bookmark

Featured Review

Craig Hunter Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

Sep. 6th, 2019

ccjmd Torrance, CA

Stan was thorough but focus and not overly technical. Many options were discussed and pros and cons were addressed. All of my questions were answered and Stan anticipated follow up questions. I did quite a bit of research before our meeting but I still learned at least 3 important points that were not brought up during my previous solar company consultations.

Reply from Zenernet

Don't hesitate to reach out if there's any other info you need to make a decision on solar you feel good about! We appreciate the review.

Tammy Adams Tyngsboro, MA

Stan F is amazing. He is hard-working, honest, and responsive. We appreciate the company’s dedication to providing the best solar solutions possible.

Reply from Zenernet

We always appreciate hearing great feedback on our energy consultants. Thank you for reviewing, Tammy.

Jan. 25th, 2022

MoTime McCourt Fort White, FL

With so many companies choosing the HIGH pressure, "better get it now or you wont ever" tactics' in their sales pitch, it was the most pleasant conversation in my search for solar that I have had all month. The gentleman I spoke with (Michael) was very professional and so unlike a used car salesman, listened to my needs concerning my property location, expectations and financing options, and provided me with the best information to proceed.

Reply from Zenernet

We always want to take the stress and mystery out of going solar so homeowners can make a decision they're confident is right for them. Thanks very much for your review. If there are any other questions you need answered, don't hesitate to reach out.

Jan. 20th, 2022

Renèe M Crescent City, CA

Robert H the Sales person is fabulous!!! Super responsive and educates you about solar and your many options. Five stars for him!!! The project managers (I had three) were not as responsive. However, eventually they followed through. I had to go back to Rob H a few times to get a response from the PM's. The install went smoothly and after 9 months I am about to turn on my system. Part of the delay was my decision to get a new roof. That took 4 months so I think my install would have been sooner if not for that decision. I felt I got top of the line solar panels at a competitive price.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We apologize that you sometimes had trouble getting updates from our project managers, but it's good to hear Robert was such a reliable point of contact for you. Let's stay in touch so we can help you with any changes to your energy needs in the future!

Daniel Lavalley Southampton, MA

they are the best for the following reasons: 1. They are very knowledgable about solar and thier first goal with me as a new customer was educating me on the products and how they work, they didn't immediately go into a sales mode 2. they were courteous, personable, and friendly; i could have a real conversation with them with them about my needs for solar without them pushing the sale 3. price of product. they offered a very competitive price compare to others I compared against.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Daniel, thanks for posting. We're very proud of the informative, no-pressure presentations our energy consultants give and the value we can deliver to homeowners. Hearing experiences like yours lets us know what we are doing right!

Dec. 7th, 2021

E Z Bedminster, NJ

Love the consultitative nature of my many calls with Stan, the sales consultant. It's not high pressure, which will turn me off in an instant, it's very informative. They let me take my time to make the decision. I did a lot of research myself, their numbers do check out, no shenanigans or tricks. The solar panels recommended were also of very high quality and efficiency. Although I ended up going with a local guy who made a more compelling reason on ROI, I still feel that Zenernet is a more than decent company, I would rank them as a close second among the 6 companies I dealt with. I recommend you to at least include them in your search.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for posting your review. We always want our customers to do thorough research before making a decision on going solar, and we're glad you had a good experience with Stan even if we couldn't ultimately win your business.

Nov. 11th, 2021

Zack Joshua Tree, CA

The Zenernet team was great to work with for the majority of the process. Contracting took a bit of time but it ended up being a smooth process. Installation and permitting was great as well and super quick. The only part of the process has been challenging the final certification/completion of our solar as the team has not been as responsive and I have had to follow up quite a few times to understand if my solar is fully set up. Hoping to have that finalized by EOY. Overall I would highly recommend working with them, but expect 6+ months rather than the 3 month plan. Thanks Zenernet team!

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Zack, thanks for taking some time from your day to leave your feedback. We do appreciate it. We're sorry for the delays in the process, we're frustrated by them as well. Looking forward to completing your project and getting your monitoring set up so you can see how much energy your system is producing.

Martin P Flores Victorville, CA

From start to almost finished, when I had questions no matter whom I spoke to every employee of Zenernet was highly knowledgeable, ready to help, and very professional. employee has always been ready to help, highly knowledgeable, was always helpful. Everyone was knowleadgable

Reply from Zenernet

Very satisfying for our team to get this kind of positive feedback. Thank you for taking time to leave a review, we appreciate it.

Dennis L Johnson San Antonio, TX

Before the work on our new solar panels even started, one of their employees stepped on a ceiling panel while in our attic causing a 4 X 8 foot panel to fall in our living room. Asbestos and insulation was all over the living room. My wife and I cleaned up the mess but could not reconnect the ceiling panel and asbestos continued to fall. I was told that they could not anyone fix problem and it may 2 weeks before any repair people could come. I found a local company that could repair our ceiling. Zenernet found a "patch" company that patched it. The patch did not match the rest of the ceiling so they sent the patch company back to patch again. End result, I cancelled our $45,000 contract.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Dennis - we apologize for the issues with your ceiling and regret that this error cost us your business. Please feel free to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do to make the situation right.

Paul Collett Hemet, CA

Brian B, my representative, has been very diligent and patient with me as we have tried connecting for some time. He has been very informative in regards to explaining the services, quality, and commitment of this company to it’s customers. We discussed several aspects and unknowns regarding my home and what may be the best initial approach. As far as ZENERNET goes, at least online, it is rated as the best solar company. As far as my personal understanding and comfort level with the company, well, time will tell. I’m learning, as much as possible or as available information, about the company, reviews, etc. Ask me again as our project progresses!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Paul! We are happy to hear that you found Brian's presentation so informative. Here at Zenernet, we are committed to helping you build a system that meets your needs. We take pride in our online reputation as it is an indication of our relationship with our homeowners - we're glad that you were impressed with them. We look forward to getting your project empowered!

Oct. 15th, 2021

Family Bouinatchov Los Angeles, CA

Brian was great in the quoting process! Very thorough and knowleadgeable, but also straightforward and down to earth. Much appreciated!

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear, thanks for posting.

Jan. 13th, 2022

CHARLIE R Leawood, KS

We highly recommend doing business with Mike M. He is very well versed on the products you carry. we met with a different provider before we met Mike. We are so happy that we found him and your company. He is amazing.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks very much, Charlie! Check out our referral program if you'd like to recommend Mike and Zenernet to your friends.

Jan. 20th, 2022

R H Sunnyvale, CA

Robert was very informative and concise. Alway checking to see if I understood the information that was be provided. Able to answer my concerns and questions. Best of all was not being pushy with trying to sell the product. Giving me time to think and decide on my own terms.

Reply from Zenernet

Nice to hear, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Bart Concord, CA

Easy and transparent sales process, Sims felt like a true partner throughout. Quick responses to all questions, and plans were quickly updated to match my preferences. Looking forward to the installation phase.

Reply from Zenernet

We're looking forward to it as well! Thanks for reviewing.

Tuan Tran Newark, CA

I had a great experience with the initial sales consultant. But after I signed the contract, the experience was bad. Zenernet's local solar installer crew did not show up on the first installation date because one member of their crew caught the Covid virus. Then the same crew did not show up again 5 weeks later for the second appoinment due to sickness again; I was not told what sickness. Now I got the 3rd appoinment on 12/27/21 (another 6 weeks lost). Today is 12/02/21. The concierge says the local installers have two crew, so if something goes wrong again, they could probably use the other crew. I am crossing my fingers.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Tuan. We apologize for the delay in getting your system installed. We take safety very seriously, both in regards to the procedures our crews use when working on your home and in regards to your health. We are looking forward to completing your install. Thanks for your patience.

mary odonnell

Stan was professional, customer focused, clear in his description of the process and product, not pushy, and knowledgeable in the way sunlight is converted. A great ambassador for Zenernet!

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear, Mary! Feel free to reach out with any more questions, we'd love to work with you.

Dec. 3rd, 2021

R Harland Calabasas, CA

I had a consultation call with a Stan F who was very well informed and patient with all of my questions. It never felt like I was being given a sales pitch and by the end of the call I had a very good understanding of what I could expect benefit and cost wise.

Reply from Zenernet

Excellent! Please don't hesitate at all to reach out if you have any more questions.

Nov. 23rd, 2021

Michael Mercer

Rob did a great job going over everything. I am not yet a buying customer but am very impressed with Zenernet thus far. If I do buy solar panels, it will be with Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you, Michael. Reach out if there's any other info you need to go forward, we'd love to work with you.

Jan. 21st, 2022

Carol Brombaugh Payson, AZ

Very disappointed in this company. They have stalled, failed to get plans approved, took my money up front and had every excuse in the book. It wasn't until I asked for arbitration to get my money back that all of a sudden they did the install. Put the panels in the wrong place. Told me the battery would run more items than it can. Still not completed. I started this in July and it is the last half of December. Just needed this for 2021 taxes but it doesn't look like we are going to make it. Very disappointed.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Carol - we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we resolve your concerns. We regret the rocky path but we're glad to have completed the installation to your satisfaction and will do our best to leave you with a better experience as we work toward empowering your system.

Andrew Chang Millbrae, CA

I've had major problems with Zenernet as a contractor. First, we had to augment my costs to include a backup for my entire house. When we went out to gain bids, I asked all the bidders to provide a quote so that I could back up my entire house (rather than just a few switches). After I accepted Zenernet's bid, they informed me that my quote was only for a few switches and I would have to decide which switches I wanted to hook up. Please keep in mind ALL my other bids were for an entire house backup so I don't think I was miscommunicating my scope. Anyway, I had to add $6000 to my costs to get the house backed up. We had to amend the scope a second time because they couldn't implement the solar configuration that they had bid. Instead of putting it on my second story roof, they had to move it to the first story roof. I wanted to put it onto my second story to keep my second story cooler but was unable to do that. Third, its taken forever to get everything completed. I signed my original contract with Zenernet on 5/12/2021. Today is 12/16/2021 and my project still hasn't been activated by my utility. Fourth, I don't know how they treat their employees. I found out when they came back to do some more work that one of the guys got heat stroke while he was working on my roof. I was not out observing, but one of the employees told me that his co-worker had heat exhaustion and was throwing up all the way home. Not the way I want to have things done nor the way I want to have people treated who work for us.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Andrew - we appreciate the detailed feedback and will look into your concerns and attempt to serve you and our other customers better. We apologize for the lack of communication and the delays in timeline, and will continue to work with you to get your system empowered and complete the project. Regarding our installation crew member - safety is our top priority and we will look further into this matter to ensure all protocols were followed and all crew members were properly looked out for.

Joseph Fruci Lafayette, CA

we are into our 8th month, still waiting to pass inspection . they keep dropping the ball on this project. having a hard time getting in touch with people they just don't return calls or email. The only person i can stay in touch is the gentleman who sold me on Zenernet he is the only one who does keep in touch, the problem is that they lie to him also. how do i know this i have been told according to the notes in my file was that the county was holding things up but according to the county it's Zenernet that is not getting back to the county.How do i know this, i went to the county offices to check on the hold up.Problem being that the plans have a 100amp breaker and the installer put in 200amp. sounds like a easy fix well that was on October 6th today is December 4th.even the salesman can't get a straight answer . i've had the panels and battery installed in August they look great sitting on my roof to bad i still write a check to the electric company every month.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Joseph - we apologize for the poor communication and delays in passing inspection. We are currently in regular communication with the county to obtain permission to operate and have issued reimbursements for energy expenses incurred during the delay. We will continue to keep a close eye on this and hope to leave you with a better impression of Zenernet as we bring your project to completion.

Dec. 13th, 2021

ROY D CHANEY Sacramento, CA

This process is taking much longer than you estimated. I started this process in July and and no end in sight. I was given an estimate of completion around October 10th 2021 and it is now December 3 2021. . I don't understand the delay. I was given an estimate, that

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Roy. We apologize for the delays. Looks like right now we are still waiting on permit approvals. Unfortunately like a lot of places, the offices that have to review these things are short-staffed right now. We will continue to do everything we can to move the process along. Thank you for your patience.

Dec. 10th, 2021

Dorrine Nay Palos Verdes Estates, CA

On Dec 21, 2021, I wrote a review regarding my experience with Zenernet. I received the following reply through this site: Hi Dorrine - we're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied. Our team is in communication with you now to work through your concerns. We look forward to resolving them to your satisfaction and appreciate your cooperation. As of today, January 7, 2022, I have not been contacted by Zenernet. I realize that may be impacted by the Holidays and by Covid. I think I should have received some sort of response.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Dorrine, apologies for the delay. I see our team has been in touch with you about the cleanup this week. We look forward to getting this resolved so you are totally satisfied, and we thank you for your patience.

Jan. 11th, 2022

Marlon Salgado Round Rock, TX

Mike did a very informative presentation on solar when I was looking for a solar company. He answered all my questions and got me involve in the process of choosing the right panels based on our needs and priorities and he did’t made any “pressure pitch“ during the consultation.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking time to leave the review Marlon, we always appreciate this encouraging feedback.

Dec. 28th, 2021

Josh Lynch Greenwood Village, CO

Straight forward and transparent quote/sales process. I worked with Stan to get a system designed at a price that worked for me and he was super helpful. Looking forward to getting my solar system installed soon!

Reply from Zenernet

We're looking forward to it as well, Josh! Great to hear you had a positive experience and we were able to design a system that meets your needs.

Nov. 29th, 2021

Patrick Westcott Indio, CA

From Alex to Sara, everything has moved quickly, no hassles yet, please ask me after my installation. The one that is over seeing my project is Alex and she is unbelievably awesome!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Patrick! Our project coordinators do an amazing job and we feel they're one of the things that really sets us apart.

Nov. 18th, 2021

Helen Kamakani Cypress, CA

Brian was extremely informative, well spoken; and presented everything in a very logical, understandable manner. Brian has excellent product knowledge…a real pleasure speaking with him today.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Helen! Reach out any time if you have more questions as you decide whether to move forward. We'd love to help you achieve more energy independence!

Nov. 8th, 2021

Ben Matias Tustin, CA

It was refreshing to get an immediate response from a solar company. Stan was straight forward and answered all of my questions with ease. He explained everything professionally and was knowledgeable on the products.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Ben. Our goal is always to be as responsive and informative to homeowners as possible, from proposal to install. We look forward to answering any other questions you might have if you decide to move forward!

Nov. 4th, 2021

Jason Vredenburg Fort Worth, TX

Felt like the rep was honest and open in answering any questions I had about Zenernet or solar. Appreciated the no pressure talk about the options best for me. Did not feel like I was sitting through a sales pitch.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Jason. We're happy to hear that you had an informative and enjoyable experience with us. Feel free to reach out to us if we can help you with anything!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Sergio Padilla San Diego, CA

Impressive from coast to coast, Florida to California, I found your presentation very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Look forward to our decision, a "yes" to start our independents from the electric grid which ready, when you think about it, is a waste of resources, money and benefits for our mother earth. Very reasonable on the price and confident with the commitment. Thank you.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Sergio! Looking forward to helping you achieve more energy independence and save money.

Dec. 20th, 2021

Kat Lancaster, CA

Husband and I are considering going solar. Zenernet by far was to the point and no nonsense. Stan explained everything in detail over a video call which including a visual of where our panels will fit on our roof. If you’re considering solar, please give them a call. No pressure and good information. This will be our choice for a solar company!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Kat! We're glad that you were so impressed with Stan's presentation. We look forward to working with you.

Aug. 20th, 2021

Jeff Green Oakdale, CA

Stan F did an amazing job of guiding us through the process of obtaining a perfect solar solution from Zenernet. As a real estate agent, I have heard a lot of horror stories about solar plans and equipment. Stan patiently answered all our questions and provided detailed answers. There was never a hint of sales pressure or pushy tactics, instead, we provided with a wealth of valuable information. At the end of this process, I not only purchased with confidence but came away with an amazing education on the benefits of solar. Thank you for helping us make great decisions that will provide value for years to come! Jeff Green

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Jeff! We're thrilled to hear that Stan provided you with the information you needed to make a confident solar decision. We will not pressure you into the sale but instead, give you the information you need - we're glad that you picked up on that. We're glad that you were so happy with us.

Jun. 17th, 2021

Jared Musil Elizabeth, CO

Started the solar process in April 2021. It’s now January 2022, and still no solar. This company is terrible at following through, and recently they stopped communicating altogether. They even sent an email stating their shortcomings, stating a new project manager would be in tough within a few days. That was 3 weeks ago. This company cannot even get me a system installed, let alone deal with any other issues or warranty. I caution anyone thing of using Zenernet. They make it sound good and then fail, leaving you hanging.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Jared - we appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention and will do everything we can to get your project completed quickly and make up for the delays throughout the process. Your project manager has contacted you to discuss these concerns and is working on solutions now. Thank you for your patience and willingness to work with us to finish this project on a positive note.

Jan. 25th, 2022

Les Bird Chicago, IL

Provided everything you could want from any salesman: concrete information, transparency, honesty, and looking for ways to help. I would ask for his service again.

Thank you, Les.

Jerry Ryan Corona, CA

They don't even deserve a star! I signed a contract in July and gave Zenernet 21k down and it took 5 months to get permits approved with the City of Corona and one month for the home owner's association approval. I receive no updates I had to call them. All I got from them was sorry for the delay or we will expedite with my manager and CEO. Now I am hearing it will be installed sometime in January. My best advice is to think twice before choosing this company!

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Jerry - we apologize for the poor experience and can assure you we are working hard to keep your project moving. Permitting is a complex process that is out of our hands at times. We appreciate your patience and understanding of this and look forward to completing your installation in the near future.

Sergio Antunes Scottsdale, AZ

1. I believe that the system was under specced and I will not produce what I consume. Since it is early in the live of the system I will wait. 2. Sometimes it took too long to get questions answered.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Sergio. We apologize there were delays in responding to your questions. Please keep in touch as you assess your system's production over the coming months.

Jeff Northridge, CA

It was a horrible experience the whole time. It was one issue after next and was passed around to 10 people. From sales underquoting to engineering saying we don't need panel upgrade to then change mind 2 months later. We are on month 9 since signing contract and still don't have solar. Nobody answers calls when I try to ask a question. Just bad all around.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Jeff - we apologize for the rocky experience and appreciate the feedback. Main panel upgrades certainly complicate projects and extend timelines, and we try to identify the need for them as early as we can. Unfortunately, sometimes this is not possible. We will continue to work with you to install your system as planned and appreciate your cooperation. We hope to leave you with a more favorable opinion as we move forward.

Zach Heidebrink Lancaster, CA

The installation process was a nightmare that lasted over 5 months because of unnecessary fixes and permit issues. I was told I needed to take care of the problems but told Zennernet I was not going to do it and they could come take back the solar. They ultimately fixed the issue but I was having to pay my normal electric bill plus the new instal bill even though the system wasn't on yet.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Zach - we're sorry to hear about the rocky installation process. We're happy to have completed your project and appreciate your business. We'd love to hear more about your experience and try to make it right - please feel free to reach out to our team at any time. We look forward to hearing from you.

DAVE MORRISSEY San Marcos, CA

the system was designed over the phone,no one came to actually look.when the installer arrived,he said he couldnt install the system per design.my system had to be cut by 1/4.this was just the start of several delays.their communication is pretty bad.after approx 3 months,we still dont have an operating system.the installation was complete,inspected and we got permission to operate 11/22.they dont seem to be in any hurry to resolve the issues

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Dave. We apologize for the difficulty in getting the monitoring for your system up and running. As soon as the cell kit we need arrives we will be in touch to schedule installing it so you will have full access to the monitoring tools. Thanks for your patience.

tom Great Barrington, MA

Have not been installed yet but that's happening shortly...they were actually going to send installers that were unvaccinated?! I had to demand only vaccinated installers on property...kind of shocking really...

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Tom. We take safety seriously in every regard during our install process, and we're sorry we caused you concern here. We appreciate the feedback, and we'll review our practices. We're looking forward to completing your install and getting you empowered.

Antti Kelloniemi Redwood City, CA

4 months have passed after the installation, and the system is still not in use. Due to design and installation errors, inspection failed twice. A month after passed inspection, we still do not have permission to operate the system.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Antti - we apologize for the lack of progress on empowering your system. Your system is under review with PG&E. Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to expedite the process, including frequently checking in with the utility. We understand your frustration and will continue to do all we can to get your system online.

Norm C. Prescott, AZ

Communication is terrible and they have performed miserably in getting needed permits from the city and power company. They quit responding to the City on legitimate requests and I had to step in to get the City what they needed. The power company has rejected their plan submittal three times already. The project was under contract for installation by mid-August

Reply from Zenernet

Norm, we're sorry for the unforeseen delays and thank you for your patience. Looking forward to completing your install. Please reach out if you have any questions about where things stand.

Dec. 10th, 2021

jerry khai Porter Ranch, CA

Brain was very helpful and informative. He tried very hard to accommodate/work with the price to make solar panels affordable.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Jerry, thanks for posting your review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our consultant if there's any other questions we could help you with.

Dec. 7th, 2021

David Gardner San Diego, CA

Mike M. Was outstanding! He was super flexible with scheduling our appointment, I had to change a couple of times due to my schedule. Once we had our video chat Mike was supremely well prepared and answered all of my questions. If we get solar it will definitely be from Mike M!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks David! We're glad you found the consultation so productive. Get in touch if you have any more questions, we'd love to work with you!

Dec. 22nd, 2021

Toni Corwin San Diego, CA

I've only just started the process but my interactions with Maverick H have been first rate. He is patient and answers every question thoroughly. Most important, he inspires confidence. Part of the reason I chose Zenernet is because of my interactions with Maverick and that he will continue to be involved in the project.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Toni, we're looking forward to working with you!

Dec. 20th, 2021

Jeremy Dudik Fort Worth, TX

Tara E provided outstanding customer service. She met me where I was at in knowledge of Solar Energy and with a no hassle environment she provided details of cost and system performance. She was great to speak with, answered my several questions, and she ensured my success in making the most informed decision.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear that we could help you make a decision on solar you feel confident about. Thanks for reviewing!

John Kozlowski Lake Zurich, IL

The representative was very patient with me and honest as to the financial payback of my project. Made practical suggestions as to how my property could be made more attractive for solar. Explained well the practical payback for different solar panel options and gave me several better/best options..

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for reviewing, John. We always want to arm homeowners with information so they can make a decision on solar that makes the most sense for them.

Nov. 30th, 2021

renate matthias Indio, CA

Responded quickly. The agent was very personable, friendly and well informed. He provided good information, backed up by easy to understand charts, and answered my questions clearly and patiently. I did not feel pressured to make a quick purchase or purchase at all. At the moment I am comparing systems and prices between companies and have not decided on a purchase yet.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Renate. We pride ourselves on our informative, low-pressure sales presentations. Please take all the time you need to research alternatives, we want homeowners to make a decision they feel confident about. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions!

Nov. 29th, 2021