Founded in 2014, Elevation Solar focuses on bringing clean, affordable solar power to homes across the United States. The company's aim is to help individuals reduce occupancy costs and increase value in their homes through solar ownership and energy management improvements and technology. Elevation Solar is based in Arizona and currently operates in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas.

The Good

• Customized Solutions
  • Hassle-Free Quotes
  • Excellent Warranties
  • Quick Installations
  • Electricity Storage Options
  • Additional Home Energy Services

Customized Solutions

Elevation Solar doesn't just offer the same cookie-cutter solar energy solution to every single customer. Instead, you'll get a personalized solar array designed specifically to fit your needs. When you contact Elevation Solar, a company representative will come to your home and assess your situation and roof. A solar power professional will then determine the size of panels you'll need and what other equipment will be best for your electricity consumption and the size of your home. Elevation Solar will explain the entire process to you and what you should expect from your entire experience as a solar customer.

Hassle-Free Quotes

For potential customers who want a quick quote, Elevation Solar allows them to upload a copy of their utility bill and receive a digital solar quote within just 24 hours. The potential customer can review the quote in their own time, and if they are interesting in learning more, they can contact Elevation Solar and one of the company's Energy Consultants will answer questions and provide expertise.

This hassle-free quote process allows potential customers to get a good idea of what solar will cost them without having to take time out of their schedule to meet with someone or be "sold" to.

Excellent Warranties

Elevation Solar is very transparent about the warranties it offers. The company primarily sells LG and Panasonic panels, which both include a 25-year warranty that covers product, performance, and shipping. The Enphase inverters that Elevation Solar provides also have a 25-year warranty. Elevation Solar also offers a 25-year warranty that covers labor and workmanship.

Quick Installations

If you decide that Elevation Solar is the right company for you, you can expect your system to be installed within a few days. Occasionally, the installation will take a week or so if you have a larger home or some type of rare issue.

Electricity Storage Options

Elevation Solar sets itself apart from competitors by offering a wide variety of energy technologies and battery storage systems, including LG Chem batteries.

Additional Home Energy Services

In addition to providing solar systems and battery storage, Elevation Solar offers a variety of other products and services to help customers make their homes more energy efficient. For example, the company can provide LED lighting retrofits, efficient pool pumps, energy management systems, electric vehicle charging stations, automated lighting, security and video solutions, and smart thermostats.

The Bad

Relatively Limited Availability

Elevation Solar currently offers its services in six states: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas. Although Elevation Solar's availability is more widespread than some of its competitors, the fact that the company only operates in six states limits the number of consumers who can take advantage of its services.

The Bottom Line

Elevation Solar has built a reputation as a solid solar company by offering customized solar solutions with excellent warranties. Plus, you can count on a quick installation when you choose to do business with Elevation Solar. If you live in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, or Texas, we recommend contacting Elevation Solar for more information.

Call our recommended rep over at Elevation Solar below.

Elevation Solar Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Elevation Solar work?

When we first receive your information, someone from our team will reach out, typically within 24 hours, to ask qualifying questions to make sure solar is the right fit and to schedule your free, in-home consultation. During the consultation, our team will assess your home’s unique profile, teach you about the best utility rate plans available, and help you understand how to increase the comfort in your home and save money at the same time.

We will then present your custom proposal that is specific to you and your home’s needs. We’ll then move to survey and design where we’ll survey your home and property to ensure our engineers design a system that will address your needs and maximize your savings. We handle all the permitting and HOA approval so your project can move to installation in no time. After install, it’s just a quick inspection from your city and local utility company. Then it’s time to “switch the switch” and you will officially be a solar home.

How much does a solar energy system from Elevation Solar cost?

The average system costs about $25,000, but that can vary depending on system size, panels brands, electrical upgrades, and local rebates. We custom build our proposals so you are getting a system specifically for your home and energy needs.

What solar panels does Elevation Solar use in its installations?

We carry four panel brands currently: Panasonic, LG, Hanwha, and Mission. We are a Premium Panasonic installer, which means we can pass on extended warranties if you choose these panels.

Do Elevation Solar panels work when there is a power outage?

Our solar systems are grid-tied, meaning in the event of a power outage, they will not work. However, we do carry battery storage options that will allow your system to work in the event of a power outage.

How long does it take for Elevation Solar to install solar panels?

Our average time from site survey to installation is 38 days. We consider ourselves experts when it comes to navigating city permits and building applications to get your system up and running as quickly as possible.

Does Elevation Solar require a contract?

Yes, we have an installation agreement. We offer four financing programs for going solar: Lease, PPA (power purchase agreement), financing, and cash purchase. Contracts vary based on program.

Does Elevation Solar offer a warranty?

We do offer a 10-year workmanship warranty on our roof penetrations to ensure your solar system is free of material defects. However, depending on the product that you select, the panel manufacturers offer up to 25-year warranty.

Does Elevation Solar offer solar monitoring?

Yes, depending on the Inverter that you choose, you will receive SolarEdge or Enphase monitoring. We also offer our Elevation Smart Monitor that allows you to track system production but also appliance level monitoring for your home's consumption.

How many states is Elevation Solar in?

We are currently in eight states: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Texas, Utah, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

Josephine Clark

April 22nd, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If your ratings went to TEN I would want to give Elevation Solar TEN across the board. We had been interested in the prospect of being able to save money on our power bills utilizing Solar energy. Armed with many questions we started talking with sales personnel from several companies. We ended up with more questions than we had started with because of conflicting information from sales person to sales person. There was one company out of the many we talked with that was of interest. When we were urged to make a 'quick' decision because the special offer was for that weekend only we decided to withdraw our interest in their product. We reviewed the information we had obtained from the companies we had talked with and decided to hold off any subsequent interest in purchasing a solar energy system. Long story short I was leaving the house to run errands when I was greeted by a young woman representing Elevation Solar. She was canvassing our neighborhood for the sales team looking for any interest in solar energy. In speaking with her I was impressed with her straightforward answers to my questions. I agreed to accept an appointment with Elevation Solar's Energy Advisor the following week. To this date I count that as a very fortuitous situation for us with a great outcome. The Energy Advisor arrived on time and was well prepared and very knowledgeable of the industry answering all of our questions thoroughly and completely. There was no high pressure to make an immediate decision giving us the time we wanted and needed to make a sound decision after reviewing all of the information and references for the information we had been given. It was very easy to make the decision to contract with Elevation Solar for our solar energy system. We have not been disappointed. Our relationship with Elevation Solar has been excellent from day one. The professionalism of this company and its' crews from the system design crew to the solar installation crew, from the concierge assigned to our project to the front of the house' to the back of the house' personnel, the relationship had been phenomenal. The courtesy extended and the genuine concern that the project proceed smoothly is well appreciated. We can honestly say this company prides itself on a very high level of customer service skills in all departments. Our system has been up and running since December 15th and we are very happy with the end result. We are seeing it in the reduction of our power bills. We highly recommend that anyone interested in solar energy for their home not make any decision until they have had the opportunity to speak with a representative of Elevation Solar. You will not be disappointed.

Apr 23, 2019

Thank you so much for this fantastic review, Josephine! We made sure to share this with everyone in the office because we aim to make every customer this happy. It is our mission to Elevate the solar experience and it sounds like everyone took that to heart. We truly appreciate the recommendation.

Brian Baumgartner

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very accommodating to our needs and explained everything in detail. After install was complete & system was activated they answered questions and continued follow ups with us. Jordan, our sales representative kept in touch, gave us information and worked with us. Everyone from sales through activation were informative about the process we went through and were very pleasant to work with.

Nov 26, 2019

Thank you, Brian! We'll be sure to send Jordan and the rest of your team some kudos for taking care of business. Congratulations on going solar!

Kyle speck

February 12th, 2020 Florence, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After shopping around for Solar for about a year we finally settled on Elevation Solar! From the time they showed up at the house for our initial consultation we felt at ease and never any pressure to buy. They use top of the line products and priced very competitive!

Gregory Smith

February 4th, 2020 Pahrump, NV

So far has been a great no pressure sales friendly answered all questions

Unhappy customer

February 4th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Took over 5 months to complete installation. 5 times I was scheduled for a crew to start/continue/complete installation. No one shows up. No calls. Left me waiting for nothing. They promise work and do not deliver. You have to watch them. How can a business operate like this? Constant phone calls got me no results. Very unsatisfied. I wish I went with a different company.

Feb 04, 2020

Hi, we apologize that you have had such a negative experience. We'd love an opportunity to fix your issues and make this right. I can't see a name or any contact information on this post so please call our customer service line at 480-492-4232 and ask for Amy. We hope you'll provide us the opportunity to resolve your concerns.

azunderg

January 16th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The project is coming up on a year since it started with Elevation and they still can't seem to figure out how to install and/or turn on the system. Literally every time something was scheduled to be done at my home there was some kind of mistake made, mis-scheduling, or mis-communication. At this point I'm thinking of removing the panels myself and leaving them in the alley for them to deal with. Since they've upgraded my circuit box every time it rains we pop a fuse although I've told my point of contact no one has come out to check it.

Jan 17, 2020

Hi Michael, With the end of the year deadlines and tax credits. we had to make certain exceptions for customers that created some bandwidth issues with our service teams. We apologize for the issues this may have caused and we are actively working through our service pipeline this month to ensure we are back on track. I will forward this to our support team to push up the list. I appreciate your patience and we take this very seriously.

Brenda

January 14th, 2020 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I shopped 3 companies in Tucson (Net Zero, Technicians For Sustainability and Solar Solutions). I liked all of them, but as of Oct. 1, none of them could get me scheduled before the new year, thereby decreasing our Federal Rebate from 30% to 26%. The Energy Sage website gave me the name of Elevation Solar (along with others.) They competitively bid our job, expedited our processing and we got 30 panels installed New Years Eve! They are professional and honest. I liked my inside sales manager the most. He is competent and can answer all my questions on warranties, energy conversion, grandfathering in rates with TEP, tile roof replacement, array efficiency, and HOA approval. Elevation is a solid choice.

Brian Axelrod

January 14th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Duriing my experiance from start to finish it was exceptional. Lyric was my contact person and she went above and beyond my needs. Modesto and Aryss were also awesome. They gave me there personal phone number so I could contact them with my concerns. I must have asked a thousand questions about the system and how it works along with the type of equipment. They were extremely patient in answering my needs. On my end it was great. I am pleased with the whole process. I had three other companies come out and give a bid and was quoted a higher price along with less panels and quality of equipment. Great company and staff.

Nicole

December 31st, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If we could give 0 stars, we would do so without hesitation! This is a warning to NOT go with Elevation! They may even try to use an alternate company name, as I have texts from our salesman where he identifies himself with Discount Solar! We signed our documents in early August and still do not have solar, although we just made our first payment!! We were initially told we would have solar by September and our first payment would not be due until the end of December. Here's our experience: We started this process back in early August. Jason, our salesman, told us he would work with us every step of the way, and we felt comfortable knowing he would guide us along and keep us updated. He was super friendly and outgoing....misleading!! Nothing could have been farther from the truth!! Jason  first sent an email and forgot to have my husband initial it (first red flag, but I didn't realize it at the time). That was 8/7. On 8/19, Jason told us the work crew would be by the next day to remove our pool solar. He wanted our side gate unlocked.  We heard nothing until I finally reached out to him on 9/21 to find out what was going on with our solar because we had heard NOTHING! Jason, upon receiving my text on 9/21, said they just received the approval back from Nevada Energy. He told us the solar should be installed in the next "10 days or so". He then told us solar would be installed 10/1. We settled on 10/4 since that was the only day I could have someone home to keep our dogs inside and keep an eye on the open garage. He said it would be a "simple one day install". That wasn't true!  On 10/12, the workers told Ben that when the pool solar was taken off our roof, they broke so many tiles that they couldn't continue with the install until they were fixed.  I contacted Jason again on 11/4 to find out when solar would be hooked up. He told me inspections take 30 days and that their office would call us when they take place. I never received that phone call.  On 12/3, I finally reached out to Jason to find out when the solar would be good to go since he told me it would be 30 days. He then told me that NVE had come out that very day and should be activated that week! That was later determined to be untrue when I was told that simply wasn't possible! Notice how Jason miraculously receives information from NVE the day I contact him each time!! On Dec. 3rd, Jason told us solar should be activated "this week". Well, we still don't have it! I have all this documented in text messages and emails. I finally spoke to a supervisor, Amy, and advised her of all the troubles. While she was extremely apologetic, she offered absolutely no solutions. UNACCEPTABLE!! To go from early August to late December is absolutely unacceptable, and they do not care about you once they have signed documents! BEWARE IF YOU CHOOSE ELEVATION!!! Meanwhile, my husband advised Jason of trash that was left in September (we were assured would be picked) up a couple of times and a worker also advised the company. It was finally picked up on 12/16 (two months later!), despite me telling the worker that he didn't need to since the roof tiles would need replacing when the solar panels came off (since we cancelled the contract). Our original contract had no date on it (surprise, surprise), so I sent it back (signed) when we decided we had had enough with this horrible company! We contacted a lawyer, and Elevation got a lawyer. Get this....they want +$14k from us to take their panels off our roof!! LOL!! Elevation then claimed it did have a date on it, but I have an original pdf of the contract!! Liars they are!! They need to take our solar panels off our roof immediately! Moral of the story: DO NOT GO WITH ELEVATION!

Jan 02, 2020

Hi, we do not go by the name discount solar. As a company that does installations for many sales organizations, its possible that we were fulfilling your job for another company (there is no Jason that is a permanent employee of our company in sales) . I am sorry for your trouble and I have forwarded your review to our solutions support team. We will do everything in our power to provide you a fair and just solution.

Thaddaeus

December 20th, 2019 Peoria, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I liked the financing they provided and the quality of the product. I think the representative of the whole process is really good. They called back and checked on me continually throughout the process .

Sidney

December 20th, 2019 Peoria, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It went pretty good the panels went up on the roof and then next day they come installed it. They are friendly and honest.

Michael

December 20th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had multiple interactions with my representatives and he's handled with excellent way. Elevation Solar is quick and efficient.

Bogdan

December 20th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My system is operational. it's being tracked it brings the savings that's our promise and electricity so I'm happy with that. In total, installing the system took 5 or 6 hours there was no intrusion very very professional.

Dulce Zambrano

December 11th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My friend had a great experience from start to finish and recommended I go with Elevation Solar over another known solar company because Elevation is Panasonic’s Premium Status Solar Installer so I get a 25 year Panasonic Labor Warranty on top of the 25 year product and performance warranty. I met with Ari at Elevation and he made me feel confident in his knowledge and ability to keep my job moving smoothly through the operations process and so far it’s been very smooth. Now that my system is on, I can’t wait to see the savings!

Brent Catherman

December 9th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Elevation Solar were accessible when installation issues emerged.

Barry

December 3rd, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Eric was helpful in giving us the information we needed about solar and how it would work with our house. He did not oversell the system or give us one that was too big. He seems to sell a good product. The panels have not yet been installed however

Mike O'Hara

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good not great. Had a few delays, ultimately they got worked through.

Dec 03, 2019

Thanks, Mike! We're happy to hear that everything worked out in the end. Enjoy your solar!

William Hill

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service! Prompt response on question and quick resolution on problems.

Dec 03, 2019

Thank you, William. Customer service is our top priority so this is great to hear.

Karl Fechner

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was satisfied with customer service and how fast everything was installed.

Dec 03, 2019

Thank you Karl, truly appreciate the feedback. Enjoy your solar and let us know if you ever need anything!

Miguel Noriega

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process was so easy and painless. The entire team was very supportive and either called or emailed me promptly on every question I had. I am grateful for this company and their service.

Dec 03, 2019

We very much appreciate you! Thank you, Miguel, for taking the time to review us. Glad our guys took care of you, enjoy your solar!

Martin Cooper

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everthing was done perfectly and on time.

Dec 03, 2019

Thank you, Martin. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Caroline

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everybody is so nice. Thay really seem to care about the customer experience.

Dec 03, 2019

Hi Caroline, thanks for the review. We are so happy to hear our team took such great care of you!

Tammy M

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Elevation Solar and the installation of my new solar system was professional and their employees and customer service were first-rate. I was continually informed as the process continued from originating the sale, to loan servicing, installation and monitoring of my solar system. My sales rep, Chris M, was never pushy in selling the system and answered all my questions. They worked around my schedule when ready to install the panels. I will refer this company to friends and family

Dec 03, 2019

Thanks, Tammy, we appreciate the recommendation!

John Massimilian

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great team, great equipment- great follow up- accessible

Dec 03, 2019

Thanks, John, we appreciate our customers and want to make sure we handle every part of your install diligently. We are glad to hear it shows. Thanks for the review, let us know if you ever need anything!

Timothy Gavin

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Elevation has made every effort for a successful project

Dec 03, 2019

Thanks for the review, Timothy, we sincerely appreciate it. Let us know if you ever need anything!

Judy Wolthausen

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very customer focused. Answered all my questions with patience and clarity. Good follow through

Dec 03, 2019

Thank you, Judy. We pride ourselves on making the renewable energy systems we install easy to understand and utilize to our customers. Glad to see our guys are taking that training to heart!

LARRY CLARK

NOT TRUSTWORTHY ENOUGH. COULD BE MORE HONEST

Dec 03, 2019

Hi Larry, we're sorry that we didn't earn your trust. We're always looking to improve our process, so your feedback is very helpful. Enjoy your solar!

Jerry

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's the service I wanted. It saves on the energy that is being used because of it coming from solar power.

Dec 03, 2019

Hi Jerry, thanks for the review. We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying your solar and saving energy!

Amber Logan

November 26th, 2019 Wylie, TX

Jessica B and Carmen F are awesome. Very knowledgeable and super friendly. I highly recommend them if you are interested in solar panels for your home.

Nov 26, 2019

Thank you, Amber! We appreciate the recommendation.

Christina hinson

November 25th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fix ur antenna this is taking so long I understand it's being solved but it's the time it's quite annoying

Nov 25, 2019

Hi Christina, I just looked up your account and the tech was able to replace the inverter and everything is reporting and producing. Someone will be reaching out this afternoon and we're keeping an eye on production.

Valerie Boyce

November 25th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great staff that helped us every step of the way

Nov 26, 2019

Thank you so much, Valerie. So glad to hear that everyone was so helpful!

Chris

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very Organized, quick to respond to inquiries

Nov 26, 2019

Thank you, Chris! Can't wait to hear about your savings.

Teresa Jacobs

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service, installation & after sales are very good.

Nov 26, 2019

Thanks, Teresa! Customer service is our top priority so this is great to see. Congratulations on going solar!

D. De Boer

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did everything they said in a timely manner and were very pleasant

Nov 26, 2019

Thank you, Mr. De Boer, for taking the time to let us know how we did. We appreciate this great feedback!

Bettie A Covington

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There pricing was very competitive and their communication was stellar

Nov 26, 2019

Thanks, Bettie! We appreciate you and your review! Let us know if you ever need anything.

Nicole Feely

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every part of the process was pleasant. Each person that I dealt with was extremely professional.

Nov 26, 2019

Thank you, Nicole. We appreciate our customers and want to make sure we handle every part of your install at an elevated level. We are glad to hear it shows. Enjoy your solar savings!

tim

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

price and service. solar is green and good

Nov 26, 2019

Thanks for the review, Tim. We are so happy to hear our team took such great care of you!

Jeannette Baker

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great price..great install and great response to questions.

Nov 26, 2019

Thank you, Jeannette. We pride ourselves on making the renewable energy systems we install easy to understand and utilize to our customers. Glad to see our guys are taking that training to heart.

Nancy shaub

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Knowledgeable and very personable able to answer questions

Nov 26, 2019

Thank you, Nancy. We truly appreciate the feedback. Enjoy your solar and let us know if you ever need anything!

Liz F.

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very knowledgeable and helpful throughout process. Worked with us every step of the way.

Nov 26, 2019

Thank you, Liz. Congratulations on going solar!

Mike Meyer

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

good product, completed on schedule, good results

Nov 26, 2019

Thanks, Mike. We are so happy to hear our team took such great care of you!

Doghouse Repair Phil Rogers

November 19th, 2019 Pahrump, NV

I don't like being fast talked. I like explanations and answers. Doug provided both detailed explanations and lots of understandable answers to my questions.

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Phil! It's great to hear that Doug was so helpful. We never try to pressure anyone into going solar; we aim to educate, not convince. Congratulations on going solar!

Imran

November 19th, 2019 Wylie, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I checked out few solar companies. Everyone wants to sell. Everyone offers almost the same. However you are treated is very important. Working with Carmen F has been a pleasure and very informative. She and her two co workers Jessica B and Priscilla V are great at following up and making sure I don’t run into any issues. So far it has been a joy ride. I recommend Elevation Solar highly. They won’t leave out in the sun.

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you, Imran! We appreciate the recommendation. Customer service is our top priority so it's great to hear that Carmen, Jessica, and Priscilla have all be so helpful. we can't wait to hear about your solar savings!

The Puckett’s

November 19th, 2019 Pahrump, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are just getting underway with our solar installation and have been working with Doug Doug has been amazing. He’s answered all of questions and in doing so has made us so excited about our installation. We are looking forward to the build and connection. Have any questions we recommend you give Doug a call

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you, we appreciate the recommendation! Customer service is a top priority for us so it's wonderful to hear that Doug has been helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the next steps in the process.

Michael

November 19th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They worked with me and were always available to answer questions. The dashboard is very confusing, there needs to be more work done on that.

Nov 20, 2019

Thanks, Michael. We're glad to hear the team was so helpful. We have created a video walkthrough that might help with the dashboard. If not, you can also call us and we'll be more than happy to help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0avO5nIwuU

David

November 19th, 2019 Prescott, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There were a couple of hiccups along the way but other than that everything went pretty smooth.

Nov 20, 2019

Hi David, we're sorry the process wasn't perfect but happy to hear it ended well. Enjoy your solar!

Peggy

November 19th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've been very good. Quick and efficient and everything went really well. They've been in constant contact and answered any questions I've had.

Nov 20, 2019

Thanks, Peggy! We appreciate our customers and want to make sure we handle every part of your install at an elevated level. We are glad to hear it shows. Enjoy your solar savings!

Jennifer

November 19th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was very easy. The guy showed up the night before and dropped it off and the next day they showed up an it took one day. Very quick.

Nov 20, 2019

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the review. We are so happy to hear our team took such great care of you!

Daniel

November 19th, 2019 Casa Grande, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had one issue and there wasn't enough contact as I had hoped for but the did resolve the issue. They came and delivered and the next day they got it up very quickly. The panels are top of the line and we've been happy so far with the production.

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! We work hard to put our customers first, by using excellent products at the best prices. We look forward to hearing about your savings!

Casey

November 19th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a good experience. We had no complications.