Founded in 2014, Elevation Solar focuses on bringing clean, affordable solar power to homes across the United States. The company's aim is to help individuals reduce occupancy costs and increase value in their homes through solar ownership and energy management improvements and technology. Elevation Solar is based in Arizona and currently operates in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas.

The Good

• Customized Solutions
  • Hassle-Free Quotes
  • Excellent Warranties
  • Quick Installations
  • Electricity Storage Options
  • Additional Home Energy Services

Customized Solutions

Elevation Solar doesn't just offer the same cookie-cutter solar energy solution to every single customer. Instead, you'll get a personalized solar array designed specifically to fit your needs. When you contact Elevation Solar, a company representative will come to your home and assess your situation and roof. A solar power professional will then determine the size of panels you'll need and what other equipment will be best for your electricity consumption and the size of your home. Elevation Solar will explain the entire process to you and what you should expect from your entire experience as a solar customer.

Hassle-Free Quotes

For potential customers who want a quick quote, Elevation Solar allows them to upload a copy of their utility bill and receive a digital solar quote within just 24 hours. The potential customer can review the quote in their own time, and if they are interesting in learning more, they can contact Elevation Solar and one of the company's Energy Consultants will answer questions and provide expertise.

This hassle-free quote process allows potential customers to get a good idea of what solar will cost them without having to take time out of their schedule to meet with someone or be "sold" to.

Excellent Warranties

Elevation Solar is very transparent about the warranties it offers. The company primarily sells LG and Panasonic panels, which both include a 25-year warranty that covers product, performance, and shipping. The Enphase inverters that Elevation Solar provides also have a 25-year warranty. Elevation Solar also offers a 10-year warranty that covers labor and workmanship.

Quick Installations

If you decide that Elevation Solar is the right company for you, you can expect your system to be installed within a few days. Occasionally, the installation will take a week or so if you have a larger home or some type of rare issue.

Electricity Storage Options

Elevation Solar sets itself apart from competitors by offering a wide variety of energy technologies and battery storage systems, including LG Chem batteries.

Additional Home Energy Services

In addition to providing solar systems and battery storage, Elevation Solar offers a variety of other products and services to help customers make their homes more energy efficient. For example, the company can provide LED lighting retrofits, efficient pool pumps, energy management systems, electric vehicle charging stations, automated lighting, security and video solutions, and smart thermostats.

The Bad

Relatively Limited Availability

Elevation Solar currently offers its services in six states: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas. Although Elevation Solar's availability is more widespread than some of its competitors, the fact that the company only operates in six states limits the number of consumers who can take advantage of its services.

The Bottom Line

Elevation Solar has built a reputation as a solid solar company by offering customized solar solutions with excellent warranties. Plus, you can count on a quick installation when you choose to do business with Elevation Solar. If you live in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, or Texas, we recommend contacting Elevation Solar for more information.

Call our recommended rep over at Elevation Solar below.

Elevation Solar Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Elevation Solar work?

When we first receive your information, someone from our team will reach out, typically within 24 hours, to ask qualifying questions to make sure solar is the right fit and to schedule your free, in-home consultation. During the consultation, our team will assess your home’s unique profile, teach you about the best utility rate plans available, and help you understand how to increase the comfort in your home and save money at the same time.

We will then present your custom proposal that is specific to you and your home’s needs. We’ll then move to survey and design where we’ll survey your home and property to ensure our engineers design a system that will address your needs and maximize your savings. We handle all the permitting and HOA approval so your project can move to installation in no time. After install, it’s just a quick inspection from your city and local utility company. Then it’s time to “switch the switch” and you will officially be a solar home.

How much does a solar energy system from Elevation Solar cost?

The average system costs about $25,000, but that can vary depending on system size, panels brands, electrical upgrades, and local rebates. We custom build our proposals so you are getting a system specifically for your home and energy needs.

What solar panels does Elevation Solar use in its installations?

We carry four panel brands currently: Panasonic, LG, Hanwha, and Mission. We are a Premium Panasonic installer, which means we can pass on extended warranties if you choose these panels.

Do Elevation Solar panels work when there is a power outage?

Our solar systems are grid-tied, meaning in the event of a power outage, they will not work. However, we do carry battery storage options that will allow your system to work in the event of a power outage.

How long does it take for Elevation Solar to install solar panels?

Our average time from site survey to installation is 38 days. We consider ourselves experts when it comes to navigating city permits and building applications to get your system up and running as quickly as possible.

Does Elevation Solar require a contract?

Yes, we have an installation agreement. We offer four financing programs for going solar: Lease, PPA (power purchase agreement), financing, and cash purchase. Contracts vary based on program.

Does Elevation Solar offer a warranty?

We do offer a 10-year workmanship warranty on our roof penetrations to ensure your solar system is free of material defects. However, depending on the product that you select, the panel manufacturers offer up to 25-year warranty.

Does Elevation Solar offer solar monitoring?

Yes, depending on the Inverter that you choose, you will receive SolarEdge or Enphase monitoring. We also offer our Elevation Smart Monitor that allows you to track system production but also appliance level monitoring for your home's consumption.

How many states is Elevation Solar in?

We are currently in eight states: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Texas, Utah, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

Belinda Burrell
November 14th, 2019 Dallas, TX

I had met with multiple companies during my solar journey and had even signed up with one. That was before Elevation presented the facts and numbers to me that way that none of the other companies did. They were also able to eliminate the lingering concerns that I still had. I'm very excited for what the future holds. Thank you Elevation!!!

John Vande Berg
November 13th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ

Elevation solar has been great, we have been working with Dane and he has been very informative and helpful throughout the entire process. We are excite to see all the benefits of solar come to light through Elevation Solar

Paul Cloer
October 16th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

Find attached the correspondences after I had contacted Elevation Solar upon getting the advertisement in the mail and had the initial meeting here at the house. I thought things were going well, especially after an employee soon came and did inspections. Each employee knew I was interested in the leasing plan. When the employee who did the inspection left, he said I would be hearing from Elevation Solar shortly. I never heard anything from anyone since he was here, received no documents to sign, anything else, nothing, and waited. So after quite a long wait, I decided to send an email to find out the status of the project. -------- The following are the correspondences from our e-mails up until tonight: ------- Paul wrote: Good afternoon..... What is the status of the solar installation of the place here? (I omitted my address.) Paul ------- The employee wrote: Paul, I have noted here that you were looking into a lease for your solar system. Unfortunately, our leasing partner does not allow for panels to be north-facing. It looks like there was no further communication after your original appointment with the employee who did the inspection, and no documents were signed to indicate that you had interest in moving forward. If you are interested in our zero-down financing, I would be happy to reach out and have somebody contact you with an updated proposal. If you are interested in the proposal and would like to move forward, then we can send you out a final contract and begin working on the system. Let me know how you'd like to move forward. Best, ------- Oct 14 at 3:20 PM Paul wrote: Oct 14 at 4:13 PM -------- Hi..... After the appointment with the employee who inspected the place, he left and I heard nothing more from anyone. Since I was interested in leasing, I've forgotten how the zero financing works. Can you jog my memory? I may, or may not, be interested. Paul..... That's it! What can I expect to happen next?

Oct 16, 2019

Hi Paul, we're sorry that you had a negative experience with your original energy consultant. He is no longer with our company and failed to provide notes on the accounts he was working so we were not aware of the communication he had with you. I did see that you were able to get in contact with our office today and that one of our top energy consultants will be following up with you with an updated proposal and financing options. Customer service is a top priority to us so we are committed to making this right.

Gary
October 9th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Able to make sure that I understood all my options.

Tony Fite
October 8th, 2019 Garland, TX

Jessica, CARMEN and Priscilla do an amazing job. They were at National night out and helped others with solar. If you want solar call them for sure.

Jo
October 8th, 2019 Wylie, TX

They were very knowledgable and addressed my questions and concerns.

Wendy Truelove
October 8th, 2019 Garland, TX

Reps are very responsive and informative, extremely helpful with respect to finding resources to help answer questions.

Tom Gindling
October 8th, 2019 Pahrump, NV

Doug, Did a great job of explaining the solar power systems. He took as much time as I needed to make the right choice for me and my wife. Thanks Tom & Maru Gindling

L garcia
October 8th, 2019 Garland, TX DETAILS

Priscilla, Carmen & Jessica were so knowledgeable! They answered all my questions and were such a delight to talk to.

Annette
October 8th, 2019 Pahrump, NV

I liked how your representative Doug explained the program to me and how I can save money on my electric bill. He also explained how much Valley Electric was going to be raising their rates over the next 10 to 20 years.

Jennifer Szymczak
October 4th, 2019 Pahrump, NV

Doug was very good. He explained the information about solar. Answered all my questions several times until I understood the answers. He answered my questions about the proposals he sent very quickly.

Patricia
October 2nd, 2019 Keller, TX

Jessica and Tyler were a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable of product(s) and processes.

Karen Fite
October 2nd, 2019 Garland, TX

Jessica, Carmen and Priscilla came out to National Night Out for our neighborhood. They educated so many and I had them out to present to my house before where I had to much tree shading. I love it that they speak the truth and are so passionate about solar. If your interested in solar get with them for I know for a fact they will take care of you. Go Solar!!!

Parish
September 30th, 2019 North Las Vegas, NV

Celso arrived on time and was very courteous and informative. We sat down to go over the plan and what was available for my budget. He never tried to only sell me the most expensive plan but one that would work for me. We discussed the pricing and warranties. I never felt pressured to make a choice. Thank you Celso for being so professional.

Israel Falcon
September 30th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

Every one was fantastic, helpful, informative, polite. I rate them a 10.

James
September 27th, 2019 Queen Creek, AZ DETAILS

If I could give a zero rating thats what they would get. They don't care about customers AT ALL. They just want to take peoples money and tell you lies if they contact you at all. The system was installed, service guy came out to install/connect demand manager and will give overview of it once done. Never heard from him again, no demo, no goodbyes, nothing. Come to find out he never fully connected it and left our air handler breaker in the off position. Lucky for their company I can figure this one out. Finally, someone contacted me about finally connecting the demand manager and was told we will make it up to you by sending you an amazon gift card. They send a $25 gift card, REALLY. Customers spend over $30K and you try to bribe them with $25. You can take that gift card and shove it. Don't buy from them at all, if they are towards the top of the list for solar I would hate to see the bottom companies. If I could have it removed I think would as it doesn't appear to be producing what I was quoted for. Would like to go on and on about them but I have better things to do. Hope they read this review and reconsider how customer service really works.

Sep 30, 2019

Hi James, we'd just like to apologize again that your tech left the job site without turning the AC back on and without notifying you that the job was completed. We have brought it up with his manager so it can be addressed with the entire team and will not happen to future customers. This is not the experience we want our customers to have. We can promise you that we do care about our customers and want to provide an elevated experience. Unfortunately, we are not perfect and we dropped the ball on your account and are truly sorry. The gift card was not sent to be a bribe, it was sent as a reimbursement offering for your time.

Allan Njoroge
September 26th, 2019 Keller, TX

Elevation Solar did fantastic job and they delivered all their promises. I’m now enjoying my solar.

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you, Allan! Glad to hear everything went great and that you're enjoying your solar. Can't wait to see your solar savings!

david booth
September 20th, 2019 Sun City West, AZ DETAILS

Haydin was great to work with . If i had a concern he was a great contact person because he would follow through. . I had a problem getting the wiring diagram on sight so the county inspector could give us a pass. Once i told Haydin that we needed diagram for approval he made sure that they were delivered ASAP. Just waiting for APS to fire us up.

James Alan Hinkle
September 19th, 2019 Tucson, AZ

Cameron, stellar response to my request. Thus far you and the elevation team have been 100% satisfactory in customer care performance. It is my opinion that every consumer seeking a solar system should have this experience. Your company is one of five that I have been working with over the last three months and elevation is hands down the exemplary company for customer service and response time. You guys set the bar for everyone else. Keep up the excellent work. Looking forward to completion of my solar project with the same forward thinking and attention to detail. Thank you.

Sep 19, 2019

Thank you for this review, James! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how Cameron did. We’ll be sure to give him some major kudos for doing such an excellent job on your project so far. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions!

John Berry
September 12th, 2019 Denton, TX DETAILS

Malik and Dru were very professional and thorough. I never felt pressured and they answered all my questions. Looking forward to the completion of the install.

Sep 19, 2019

Thank you, John! We appreciate the feedback. Let us know if you ever need anything!

Tracy Montero
September 6th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

Excellent sales presentation, answered all my questions even before I asked them. Affordable, less than my current energy bill. Great warranty and ROI.

Sep 19, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation, Tracy! We work hard to put our customers first, by using excellent products at the best prices. We look forward to hearing about your savings!

sofia rubagotti
September 6th, 2019 Sachse, TX

Carmen and Jessica were very informative on solar. I enjoyed learning a lot about solar and look forward to more info. Thanks you two!

Sep 19, 2019

We're lucky to have Jessica and Carmen on our team. They are passionate about solar and presenting the benefits to their customers. Thanks for the review, Sofia!

Susan Solarte
September 6th, 2019 Sachse, TX

I met with Jessica B and she was very nice and knowledgeable and had great customer service skills. I also met with Carmen F and she was very educated on solar and told me a lot about what I can do for my home. I look forward to working with these two ladies in the future I think solar is a big part of our future. I will recommend this company to all my friends.

Sep 19, 2019

Thanks, Susan! We're passionate about the benefits of solar and love sharing that with others. We appreciate you keeping us in mind when you decide to go solar.

Amit Contractor
September 6th, 2019 Sachse, TX DETAILS

I have just bought solar from Elevation Solar. I first spoke with Jessica B. She was extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I made an appointment with her immediately. Great customer service! I then met with Carmen F. Carmen knows Solar!!! I had many quotes and loved that she lived in Sachse and was with me through the whole process-I made a great decision. Thanks Elevation solar.. Woodbridge needs more solar

Sep 19, 2019

Thank you, Amit, we appreciate the recommendation! Carmen, Jessica, and all of our energy consultants work hard to stay up to date on everything solar and utility updates so we can pass the knowledge along to our customers. Let us know if you have any questions about the next steps in the process.

Arliene Rosas
August 30th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

Celso explained everything I needed to know about Elevation Solar. The thing I like about it is they don’t have subcontractors, every employee works for Elevation Solar.He seemed serious about his business and honest about what he says. I also like the fact that he likes Elon Musk who is my favorite CEO.

Sep 19, 2019

Thank you, Arliene. We're lucky to have Celso on our team. He always goes the extra mile to make sure his customers have a great experience and have the perfect system to fit their needs. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

George
August 22nd, 2019 North Las Vegas, NV

Elevation had the best price and product. My sales person, Chase L, answered all my questions and checked with management if he was not positive about his response.

Aug 29, 2019

Thanks, George! We can't wait to hear about your solar savings!

Jenny
August 20th, 2019 Henderson, NV

They have a great warranty and Celso was extremely kniwlegable.

Aug 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Jenny. Glad to hear that Celso was so helpful during your consultation. Congratulations on going solar!

Jan Johnson
August 20th, 2019 Avondale, AZ DETAILS

They are the best always there with a answer and tend to the customers needs.

Aug 29, 2019

Thank you, Jan. Customer service is our top priority so this is fantastic feedback. Let us know if you ever have any questions.

Ernesto Arenivar
August 20th, 2019 Mesa, AZ

It was great customer service and he was so patient with us and answered all our questions.

Aug 29, 2019

Thank you so much, Ernesto! We work hard to put our customers first, by using excellent products at the best prices. We look forward to hearing about your savings!

Devin
August 20th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ

Tuesday was super helpful in guiding us through the solar purchase process. He was thorough, and patient with our questions and concerns. I would highly recommend elevation solar to family and friends!

Aug 29, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation, Devin. So glad to hear that Tuesday took such great care of you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Terry Bell
August 13th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Poor Quality and customer service, system not installed where directed, array shaded most pof the day

Aug 20, 2019

Hi Terry, we apologize that you aren't getting the production you were expecting. The panels might not be receiving as much as they did in the earlier months because you are consuming a bit more due to summer. You just need to wait for those credits to build back up and you will see the large savings again. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Rey Adapon
August 11th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

I had a very well conversation with the consultant. Helpful in every way. Explained everything I need to know. Answered all my questions and doubts before purchasing the unit . I’m giving them a rate of five star.

Aug 29, 2019

Thanks, Rey! We appreciate you and your feedback! Let us know if you ever need anything.

Mark King
August 1st, 2019 Litchfield Park, AZ

They never contacted me. As a result I went with SunRun

Cedric
July 30th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

The company from the beginning til now has been so professional on keeping me informed and up to date on everything and through each step! The installation team worked really hard and always showed up on time.👍🏾

Aug 29, 2019

Thank you, Cedric! We appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear our team took such great care of you.

AMBER F JESSAMINE
July 26th, 2019 Apache Junction, AZ

Today was the first time we felt comfortable with the solar salesman. Dane took the time to explain what offers they had and answered everyone of our questions thoroughly. We look forward to working with the rest of the company and we were happy to not have the "hard sell" techniques some used on us.

Jul 30, 2019

Thank you, Amber! We pride ourselves on making the renewable energy systems we install easy to understand and utilize to our customers. Glad to see Dane is taking that training to heart!

Manny pinto
July 25th, 2019 Tucson, AZ

Great crew, hard working people and good job.

Jul 30, 2019

Thank you, Manny! We appreciate the feedback!

Lawrence Alferez
July 16th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

They are very professional in there line of work! Very good communication from “BENNY” on doing the job on house! Always keeping busy and getting the job done SAFELY! His whole team worked SAFELY!! I appreciate all the effort they have put in installing my Solar System! Thank You “BENNY”

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you, Lawrence! We appreciate our customers and want to make sure we handle every part of your install diligently. We are glad to hear it shows! Thanks for the review, let us know if you ever need anything!

Carlos
July 16th, 2019 El Mirage, AZ DETAILS

Awesome company. I had 2 appointments for this week each time they were very professional and punctual with time. I will definitely recommend this company.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation, Carlos. We're happy to hear that both of your crews took such great care of you.

Kawika Kaopuiki
July 2nd, 2019 Henderson, NV

I’m not one who understands all the technical terms about solar but dealing with the salesman that we had he made everything very easy to understand and was very helpful throughout the whole process! Ben B was awesome! It took a day and a half to install the unit we purchased and Beni and his crew were very good and the installation went as smooth as it could have.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kawika! We work hard to put our customers first, by using excellent products at the best prices. Sounds like Ben and Beni have taken that training to heart. We look forward to hearing about your savings!

Aris
July 2nd, 2019 Henderson, NV

Elevation Solar did an exceptional job from start to finish. Billy explained the entire process and gave us a lot of valuable information. At no point, did I feel like I was being forced or pressured to do anything; he laid out all the options and allowed me to make the decision I felt best. The staff support in general is great - they communicate consistently with their customers. I have had a great experience with them and recommend Elevation Solar.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you so much for the recommendation, Aris! Glad to hear everything went smoothly and our guys answered all of your questions thoroughly. We appreciate you and can't wait to see your solar savings.

Robin E Washburn
June 27th, 2019 Pahrump, NV

Doug and Tiffanie were very knowledgeable and have been so flexible and listened to our concerns and questions.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you, Robin! We are so happy to hear Doug and Tiffanie took such great care of you.

Bruce McCall
June 18th, 2019 Pahrump, NV

Doug was very good at explaining the process and was able to answer my questions. The estimate I received was less than the other company’s. I am also happy with being able to get fewer panels. I would recommend you to other people

Jun 18, 2019

Thank you, Bruce! We're lucky to have Doug on our team. He is always more than happy to answer any and all questions to make sure we build the perfect system for your home. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the next steps.

Jesse
June 3rd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

I've spoken with 6 different solar companies over the past two months, and of those six companies elevation was the only company that sent someone out that answered all of accurately and effectively. There was only one question they were not able to answer at the time, but they researched and gave me the information I needed. I feel like I have made an informed decision going forward with elevation solar and I would reccomend them to a friend.

Jun 06, 2019

Thank you, Jesse, we appreciate the recommendation. Our sales team works hard to stay educated on everything solar. We believe in our products and want to make sure the system we build is perfect for your needs.

William
June 3rd, 2019 Killeen, TX DETAILS

Had problems after the install slowed things down some. in the end it was all good

Jun 06, 2019

Hi William, we're sorry to hear that the install process wasn't as smooth as it could have been but are happy that it ended well. Enjoy your solar!

John Fleharty
May 20th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

Terrible solution design and support in getting things done right

May 22, 2019

Hi John, we're sorry that we haven't delivered the elevated experience we're always looking to give. Thank you again for speaking with us. Our team will be out this Friday to build the H-Frame and finish things up.

Glen
May 9th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

All the statement that our sales manager Eric R have told us was a lie their were no 30 percent rebate from the government. I should have known from the beginning when it took him almost a month to give us the half of $500 for signing up for solar. I even call him and ask him what to do about our rebate until now I haven’t gotten any response from him. Very Disappointing.

May 10, 2019

Hi Glen, we apologize that Eric didn't properly explain the federal tax credit. We never intend to put people in uncomfortable financial situations. I would like to look further into your account and see if I can get in touch with Eric's manager.

Hilary Christensen
May 9th, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS

Elevation Solar, To whom it may concern. I would like to make it very clear that I am very offended by your companies behavior toward us, your clients, who paid in full and did nothing to deserve your treatment. It has come to my attention that as we were selling our home, a realtor (named Julia S) reached out to Elevation Solar to get more information on the solar system we purchased, not being satisfied with all the data and contracts we provided her. Not only did you give her that information, but you offered to price out an uninstallation and reinstall of our system. You FAILED to mention that this system was only 3 and a half years old and under warranty. You FAILED to mention that you had inspected our roof before the install and deemed it had many years left in its life. So, when I reached out to you for an explanation of what you were telling Ms S and why, no one called me back. You felt perfectly happy to share our loan information with anyone who calls you, but I don’t get a phone call asking for permission. I don’t get a phone call back when I would like to know why your feeding this woman information that will potentially cost me thousands of dollars! I’m happy to hear your response to this, but I’m glad I’m not your customer anymore. We did sell our house. For a ton less then we anticipated, thank you for that. When we do buy solar panels for our new home you had better bet we won’t be talking to you again. Please let Brian M know I am not waiting by the phone for his explanation, but I will make darn sure no one I know has to go through the same experience.

May 10, 2019

Hilary, I am so glad that we were able to speak after you submitted this. As I explained on the phone, we never release any information that is private. The information that we provided to the relator was only the cost of the uninstall/reinstall. We are very sorry if you have incurred extra costs and for the overall inconvenience. Please know that we always strive to take care of all of our customers and let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

Sarah Brown
May 6th, 2019 Queen Creek, AZ DETAILS

Our purchasing experience with Elevation was so smooth! I was a little hesitant to set myself up with another loan especially since I wasn’t quite sure how buying solar panels worked. Our sales rep Ariel O was very well informed and made sure that my husband and I understood everything we wanted to know before we signed the contract. He was able to get us the best panels for our home, honestly. I really felt like he was on our side, and not trying to oversell us. I would definitely recommend Elevation to anyone looking to buy or even just learn about how the process works.

May 06, 2019

Thank you, Sarah! Educating, not selling, is a big priority for us. We know that solar doesn't make sense for every home so we want to make sure it's the right fit. We're glad to hear that Ari has taken that to heart and help you build a system that is perfect for your home. Congratulations on deciding to go solar and we can't wait to hear about your savings!

Tom Prodan
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Disorganized, work not straight, plumb, square,and level

May 01, 2019

Hi Tom, we're sorry that you weren't satisfied with your installation. I will relay your feedback to our field manager so he can address it with the team.

Tim Merrihew
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Overall satisfaction based knowing what was taking place all the time regarding from our very meeting to the final step of turning on our solar power.

Apr 09, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve our offerings and customer service so let us know what we could have done to give you the 5-star experience we're always aiming for.