Elevation

8.0

LAST UPDATED: September 20th, 2021

Founded in 2014, Elevation focuses on bringing clean, affordable solar power to homes across the United States. The company's aim is to help individuals reduce occupancy costs and increase value in their homes through solar ownership and energy management improvements and technology.

The company was rated a top 500 solar contractor by Solar Power World Magazine in both 2018 and 2019, cracking the top 100 list in both years in terms of total kilowatts of solar energy installed. Elevation Solar is based in Arizona and currently operates in eight states.

Video Customer Reviews

John Massimilian Customer Review Video About Elevation

John Massimilian

The Good

• Customized Solutions
  • Multiple Financing Options
  • Hassle-Free Quotes
  • Excellent Warranties
  • Quick Installations
  • Electricity Storage Options
  • Additional Home Energy Services
  • NABCEP Certified

Customized Solutions

Elevation Solar doesn't just offer the same cookie-cutter solar energy solution to every single customer. Instead, you'll get a personalized solar installation designed specifically to fit your needs. When you contact Elevation Solar, a company representative will come to your home and assess your situation and solar roof potential. A solar power professional will then determine the size of panels you'll need and what other equipment will be best for your electricity consumption and the size of your home. Elevation Solar will explain the entire process to you and what you should expect from your entire experience as a solar customer.

Multiple Financing Options

The company additionally offers a number of financing options to help you fund your solar energy system, including outright purchase, solar loan, solar lease, and power purchase agreement (PPA). Purchase and loans will allow homeowners to take advantage of the solar incentive and tax credit.

Hassle-Free Quotes

For potential customers who want a quick quote, Elevation Solar allows them to upload a copy of their power bill and receive a digital solar system quote within just 24 hours. The potential customer can review the quote in their own time, and if they are interesting in learning more, they can contact an Elevation Solar Energy Consultant will answer questions and provide expertise.

This hassle-free quote process allows potential customers to get a good idea of what solar will cost them without having to take time out of their schedule to meet with someone or be "sold" to by an installer.

Excellent Warranties

Elevation Solar is very transparent about the warranties it offers. The company primarily sells LG and Panasonic solar panel modules. Both brands rank high for energy efficiency and temperature coefficient (the amount by which efficiency is affected in high temperature settings), and both include a 25-year warranty that covers product, performance, and shipping. The Enphase inverters that Elevation Solar provides also have a 25-year warranty. Elevation Solar also offers a 25-year warranty that covers labor and workmanship.

Quick Installations

If you decide that Elevation Solar is the right company for you, you can expect your system to be installed within a few days. Occasionally, the solar panel installation will take a week or so if homeowners have a larger home or some type of rare issue.

Electricity Storage Options

Elevation Solar sets itself apart from competitors by offering a wide variety of energy technologies and battery storage systems, including LG Chem batteries, to help save on the electric bill with clean energy.

Additional Home Energy Services

In addition to providing solar systems and battery storage, Elevation Solar offers a variety of other products and services to help customers make their homes more energy efficient. For example, the company can provide LED lighting retrofits, efficient pool pumps, energy management systems, electric vehicle charging stations, automated lighting, security and video solutions, and smart thermostats.

NABCEP Certified

Elevation Solar's installation professionals have been certified by. North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP), a solar industry–recognized organization the promotes best practices and technological literacy for solar companies.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Elevation Solar currently offers its services in the following states: Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and California — few of these states have favorable net metering policies that require the utility company to credit solar users for the excess energy their solar panel systems produce. Although Elevation Solar's availability is more widespread than some of its competitors, the fact that the company only operates in a few states limits the number of consumers who can take advantage of its services and save on their electricity bill.

The Bottom Line

Elevation has built a reputation as a solid solar company by offering customized solar solutions with excellent warranties. Plus, you can count on a quick installation when you choose to do business with Elevation Solar. If you live within the company's service area, we recommend contacting Elevation Solar for more information.

Call our recommended rep over at Elevation below.

Message from
Elevation

Energy can be complicated. We're here to make it simple. Elevation’s whole-home solution gives you everything you need to power your home more efficiently.

Elevation is one of the fastest-growing companies in the country, a multi-year Department of Energy Contractor of the Year, and recognized as one of the best places to work.

Reduce Your Energy Use An energy audit will spot ways to reduce your home’s wasted energy by 10% or more and help your home earn Energy Star Certification.

Produce Renewable Energy Elevation’s top-tier solar equipment comes with a 30-year warranty and renewable power.

Take Power Over Your Energy Advanced, real-time energy monitoring through Curb technology gives you the information you need to take control of your energy use.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Josephine Clark Henderson, NV

If your ratings went to TEN I would want to give Elevation Solar TEN across the board. We had been interested in the prospect of being able to save money on our power bills utilizing Solar energy. Armed with many questions we started talking with sales personnel from several companies. We ended up with more questions than we had started with because of conflicting information from sales person to sales person. There was one company out of the many we talked with that was of interest. When we were urged to make a 'quick' decision because the special offer was for that weekend only we decided to withdraw our interest in their product. We reviewed the information we had obtained from the companies we had talked with and decided to hold off any subsequent interest in purchasing a solar energy system. Long story short I was leaving the house to run errands when I was greeted by a young woman representing Elevation Solar. She was canvassing our neighborhood for the sales team looking for any interest in solar energy. In speaking with her I was impressed with her straightforward answers to my questions. I agreed to accept an appointment with Elevation Solar's Energy Advisor the following week. To this date I count that as a very fortuitous situation for us with a great outcome. The Energy Advisor arrived on time and was well prepared and very knowledgeable of the industry answering all of our questions thoroughly and completely. There was no high pressure to make an immediate decision giving us the time we wanted and needed to make a sound decision after reviewing all of the information and references for the information we had been given. It was very easy to make the decision to contract with Elevation Solar for our solar energy system. We have not been disappointed. Our relationship with Elevation Solar has been excellent from day one. The professionalism of this company and its' crews from the system design crew to the solar installation crew, from the concierge assigned to our project to the front of the house' to the back of the house' personnel, the relationship had been phenomenal. The courtesy extended and the genuine concern that the project proceed smoothly is well appreciated. We can honestly say this company prides itself on a very high level of customer service skills in all departments. Our system has been up and running since December 15th and we are very happy with the end result. We are seeing it in the reduction of our power bills. We highly recommend that anyone interested in solar energy for their home not make any decision until they have had the opportunity to speak with a representative of Elevation Solar. You will not be disappointed.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you so much for this fantastic review, Josephine! We made sure to share this with everyone in the office because we aim to make every customer this happy. It is our mission to Elevate the solar experience and it sounds like everyone took that to heart. We truly appreciate the recommendation.

Apr. 23rd, 2019

bookmark

Featured Review

Brian Baumgartner

They were very accommodating to our needs and explained everything in detail. After install was complete & system was activated they answered questions and continued follow ups with us. Jordan, our sales representative kept in touch, gave us information and worked with us. Everyone from sales through activation were informative about the process we went through and were very pleasant to work with.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you, Brian! We'll be sure to send Jordan and the rest of your team some kudos for taking care of business. Congratulations on going solar!

Nov. 26th, 2019

Aaron Round Rock, TX

Our experience with Elevation Solar has been both extremely positive and genuinely encouraging. Throughout each and every step of this solar panel process (from planning, installation, and now to ongoing monitoring and maintenance) Elevation’s representatives have proven attentive to our unique situation, thorough in seeing that each stage of the project was carried out properly, and truly helpful with friendly service and quick, clear communication. During the initial planning stage, Elevation’s representatives were transparent, personable, and made sure that we fully understood the project before any commitments were made, from how much energy our panels would produce over their lifespan, to what flexible and attractive financing options were available to us. In fact, we were delighted to discover how accommodating Elevation’s representatives proved to be when negotiating our project. Elevation even managed to save us thousands on our project by helping us navigate existing rebate opportunities through our local energy system provider. All throughout the installation period, Elevation’s project managers were quick to contact us with updates well ahead of key dates and were always careful to ensure that our customer experience was as positive as possible. For that, we were extremely grateful. The installation crew they brought on likewise proved professional and exhibited quality workmanship. Post installation, whenever we had an issue, concern, or a simple question Elevation’s representatives continued to display the same eager courtesy and thoroughness they’ve exhibited all along in assisting us. The people at Elevation are quality folk. In our case, they’ve proven themselves friendly, professional, and genuinely passionate for helping regular people gain affordable access to greener energy solutions at home. As solar technology and our own personal energy needs develop over time, my family and I are confident that we can count Elevation Solar to be there and assist us with the same quality, professional service. I cannot recommend them enough.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you, Aaron. Customer service is our top priority so we appreciate your feedback!

Jun. 18th, 2021

Garold Mohler Fort Worth, TX

They were the first to respond to my interest in solar, also the salesman came exactly at the time he said he would be here. He set up every thing, lone financial part and let me know how it would all work and a time line to when to expect the job to be completed, inspected and ready for not only saving money in energy but how solar is helping save our environment .

Reply from Elevation

Thank you, Garold. Saving money on your electric bill is an important outcome for solar but each system truly does make a difference when it comes to saving our environment. We're so happy to hear our team was able to deliver the elevated experience we strive for!

uscj55 79 Phoenix, AZ

I had Elevation install solar panels and a battery backup a few months ago. (Note: I started this process in October of 2020, installation took almost 8 months.) My primary reasons for installing were 1) help the environment 2) save a few dollars on monthly electric 3) my neighborhood suffers from frequent (monthly) power outages. Since the installation, I've had to call numerous times. My battery system has yet to work once during power outages. This weekend was the worst. Saturday, around 2pm I lost power to half my house. Because it was the weekend - can't call Elevation - so I had to have an electrician come out to look. He reported the Solar Panels and Battery were doing nothing. I called Solar this morning first thing (Monday) only to be told I will need to wait 72 hours for any kind of response. I asked to escalate and was once again told I would need to wait 72 hours - "that's how customer support works here" - they informed me. Do NOT use this company. If you do - expect non-existent customer service.

Paula Las Vegas, NV

The company employees I dealt with answered my questions thoroughly and when I signed with the company, they took over and got all the government, energy company and HOA approvals speedily without my having to make any calls or filling out complex applications. I also appreciated how efficiently and cleanly their installers worked on my property.

Reply from Elevation

Thanks Paula, we appreciate our customers and want to make sure we handle every part of your install diligently. We are glad to hear it shows! Thanks for review, let us know if you ever need anything!!

Jun. 15th, 2021

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

During a home renovation in Chandler, Arizona, I opted for the use of solar power to lock in my energy costs and energy efficiency after learning about it from a company called Elevation. They were able to teach me in easy to understand terminology about "elevating my life and home" and provide a hassle-free experience.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you for sharing your experience! We work hard to put our customers first, by using excellent products at the best prices. We look forward to hearing about your savings!

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Stephen Grainger Temple, TX

They we very open and up front on what to expect at my consolation and did and amazing and fast job installing everything. It's been nine months since I've had to pay an electric bill and I love it.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you Stephen for your 5-star review. Enjoy your solar savings!

Aug. 6th, 2021

Cathy Tucson, AZ

Their entire staff is friendly, honest, professional and reliable. I’m producing the amount of energy as promised and more and my electric bill is less than zero.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you, Cathy, we love hearing about your solar savings. We are so happy to hear that your solar system producing more than expected and you are enjoying the clean energy!

Don Crowley Henderson, NV

Support through the installation process was great, but not everything promised has been completed. My system has been active to 60 days now and still they have not installed the pigeon guards.

Reply from Elevation

Hi Don, we're following up with your energy consultant to get the pigeon guards installed, we apologize it has taken so long. But we are thrilled to hear that the rest of the process went so smoothly.

Jessica Wilkins Pflugerville, TX

Friendly, genuine, thorough, and they kept me updated with what/when the next step was so that I didn’t feel overwhelmed with the process. It was pretty hassle free on my end.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you Jessica --our customers satisfaction is our #1 priority!

Apr. 26th, 2021

Rafael A Castellon Jr. West Covina, CA

The customer service was exceptional, they made me feel comfortable and empowered with information on what was happening and what was going to happen.

Reply from Elevation

We will definitely giving your team some kudos for taking care of business! Thanks for the review, we sincerely appreciate it. Let us know if you ever need anything!

Apr. 28th, 2021

Tammy M

My experience with Elevation Solar and the installation of my new solar system was professional and their employees and customer service were first-rate. I was continually informed as the process continued from originating the sale, to loan servicing, installation and monitoring of my solar system. My sales rep, Chris M, was never pushy in selling the system and answered all my questions. They worked around my schedule when ready to install the panels. I will refer this company to friends and family

Reply from Elevation

Thanks, Tammy, we appreciate the recommendation!

Dec. 3rd, 2019

J

Elevation Solar was very informative about their products and gave us the prospective of how we can save money on our energy bill. Installation took two months, but we did have to update our entire electrical box for our 40 year old house. We did not "cheap out" and went with a solar panel system that was recommended for the 3100sq ft, plus pool/spa house that we have. It was a great decision and I've recommended this company to 2 other neighbors in the last year.

Reply from Elevation

Thanks, J! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your solar. Don't forget that we offer a referral bonus so make sure your neighbors drop your name!

Apr. 10th, 2019

Francisco

The sales rep who came to my house wasn't pushy or anything. He explained how it was going to work and function as well as all the procedures. He also gave me time to think about it. They were attentive to me and got back to me when I had a question. They also worked around my schedule, which was great. I think the only change that they need us to go over with the clients to make sure they understand the energy you're receiving. I am able to login and see my panels and the energy produced but a little more research would be nice.

Reply from Elevation

We take pride in educating our customers on the benefits of solar, not just selling them on it so this feedback is awesome to hear. We are working on creating more content to help our customers. We recently did a YouTube live video about understanding how to read your bill post solar. Feel free to check it out on our YouTube page, it's called "Am I Really Saving Money With Solar?"

Richard

We chose them because of their price structure and their type of equipment. So far I have had no issues. I like the option to install a battery pack and I like the microcontrollers for all the research and the twenty five year warranty. They got it installed in three days and were friendly, despite there being a hiccup. Customer support is really great to work with, I still have questions and they've been great other than a few anomalies.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you so much, Richard! We work hard to put our customers first, by using excellent products at the best prices. We look forward to hearing about your savings!

Michael

We really appreciate that they sat down and explained everything to use, the gentleman who did the sales pitch was very thorough. They were very friendly when installing it and it has been working great. We're starting to get some really low electrical bills so I would recommend them to anyone who is looking. They have a twenty five year guarantee so we trust them with our money.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you so much for this awesome review, Michael! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience throughout the entire process! Congrats on going solar.

Katiene

Elevation is the right solar company for me. They are always ready to answer our questions and help solve the problem. There was a problem in installation with the wire and when they realized that, they gave us credit because it took a little longer than it was supposed to. Everything is working perfectly and I get power for thirteen dollars a month. It was a bit frustrating to discover we don't qualify for the government credit but the price overall was right.

Reply from Elevation

Thanks, Katiene! We pride ourselves on making the renewable energy systems we install easy to understand and utilize to our customers. Glad to see our guys are taking that training to heart!

Souhail

Elevation has a great salesman, he made it easy on me to accept and go through with the program. Everybody has been super helpful and accommodating. The people who installed it came at eight AM and were gone by three and the gentleman showed me what not to do and the system has been working well. I haven't had any issues since they installed it. I have gotten my money's worth.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you so much, Souhail! We appreciate our customers and want to make sure we handle every part of your install at an elevated level. We are glad to hear it shows. Enjoy your solar savings!

Julie Scottsdale, AZ

they were extremely knowledgeable, answered all my questions and backed their answers with data from my own home.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review! Your feedback is important to us so we can continue to provide our customers with a great experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything in the future.

Daniel Garo Round Rock, TX

We decided to switch to solar and we got the full solar package. We even added on the EV charger. We have yet to receive the EV charger. Every time I call to get it scheduled, I get placed on hold and then told that they are having issues sending me to the right department. Or the rep will tell me that they will call me back, but they never do.

Reply from Elevation

Hi Daniel, we apologize for the delay in the EV charger. The team has confirmed it has been ordered and we will have a tech scheduled to install it as soon as it arrives.

blewis55777 Phoenix, AZ

If I could give this company zero stars I would. I will start first by the sales experience. The sales experience I would give five stars, the sales rep was extremely knowledgeable and was able to explain everything in great detail. After we bought our unit cash, everything started going down hill. We have had our unit now for three years. We found out that the first year having the unit something was not working and I was the one who had to keep calling saying our bill was high until someone finally decided to come check on the unit. After the company stated they fixed the issue and everything should be working. I just found out today that something else isn't working on my unit and it hasn't been working since September 2020. This company promises you if something goes out or breaks they will monitor it and let you know (this hasn't been the case). I have been the one making phone calls and checking my monthly bills and not seeing any improvement. I have had my unit for three years and so far I have probably seen a good half of a year of it actually working correctly. I would not waste you time with this company or if you do maybe you should lease the panels, then maybe they will care more about your service. It seems like I am on the back burner by paying them off completely. Shop around don't buy here like I said unless you lease. This company so far has been garbage on the service and helping me out. Like I said zero stars in my book and a lawsuit getting ready to take place.

Phillip Juergens Garland, TX

Except for a few Covid-19 related delays everything went according to plan. Carmen's knowledge and trustworthiness made Elevation my choice over five other companies. My panels are producing as promised and my new hobby is my daily review of production and consumption.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to hearing about your solar savings.

May. 24th, 2021

Valentin Ruiz Phoenix, AZ

Elevation Solar is awesome. They told me everything I need to know before taking the decision to buy and they answer every question. After sales support is great. They keep me informed of every step in the process. They are very professionals.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you Valentin. We know that purchasing solar is an investment in your home and we want to make sure you are kept in the loop every step of the way. Please keep us posted on your solar savings!

May. 24th, 2021

Dio Ateo Melissa, TX

Sales representatives were extremely kind, courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. I cannot think of a single complaint. Will be recommending to all who may have interest to utilize this company. Great job hiring exemplary employees.

Reply from Elevation

Thanks, Dio, we love hearing about your great experience. We'll be sure to pass this along to your team!

May. 7th, 2021

Patti Blankenship ,

I am editing my review because Elevation Solar came through for me and my system is operating correctly now. I have been told I would be reimbursed for the months it was not working. Amy, the Resolutions Manager was wonderful and put up with my rantings. She got accomplished what no one else was able to. I can now monitor my service daily, and believe me I will. Justin who came and actually provided the service did a wonderful job. He was personable and very knowledgeable as well as patient regarding all my questions and complaints. I am relieved, and my stress level has gone way down so I now can recommend Elevation Solar if someone asks. I don't regret my earlier reviews since they got the attention I needed and deserved. My opinion has changed as of today because my system is running perfectly.

Reply from Elevation

We are so sorry for the frustrations that you have had with Elevation. Looking through the account we can see that since you called you have been able to work with Amy our Resolution Manager and have an appointment scheduled for this Friday. She will work to get everything taken care of as quickly as possible! We never want customers to feel this way and are so sorry that things have been so challenging. As in the past will make sure you are compensated for the mistakes made. Thank you for your patience as we resolve this quickly.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Russ ,

The first contact person (Concierge Person) was not the best. That's the bad part of the review. Once I contacted my sales person and explained that I couldn’t get in contact with the concierge rep, I was switched to someone that better represented Elevation Solar. All my questions were answered and things moved forward quickly. The install crew was fast and courteous; completed the installation of the panels in one day and finished the remainder of the electrical install the following day. Electrical inspections and coordination with the power company were handled by Elevation and went smoothly and quickly. Overall, other than one bad employee, the process went well.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you Russ, we appreciate your review and your candor. We want to hear from our customers, that is how we learn and grow. We have increased training for our Concierge team. Please keep us posted on your savings.

Mar. 1st, 2021

Jim Danielson Queen Creek, AZ

They did a great job on everything. I just wish the communication was a little better when it came to keeping informed on the progress of my project. Sometimes I would have to call them to get an update on my project or find out when the crew was coming oy next

Reply from Elevation

Jim, we're always looking for ways to improve our process. Your feedback is helpful and appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your solar.

Jun. 19th, 2020

Anonymous Phoenix, AZ

This is my 2nd house I've had them convert. The work is always well done and clean. They know their stuff. Also being a computer engineer I understand a lot more about how everything works and they took the time to answer my questions. Now generating over 13kw of power and loving the reduced bills!

Reply from Elevation

Thank you---enjoy your solar savings!

Jul. 6th, 2020

Robert Garza

Good service and product are the quality of the company. The solar panels produce electricity that generations savings at the end of the year. Their system does all th work and the customer beenfits the net results without doing much work. I am pleased in selecting Elavation as the installer of the solar panels.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you, Robert. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. This is what we love about solar, it does all the work and you get to enjoy the savings.

Mar. 18th, 2020

Daniel Casa Grande, AZ

I have had one issue and there wasn't enough contact as I had hoped for but the did resolve the issue. They came and delivered and the next day they got it up very quickly. The panels are top of the line and we've been happy so far with the production.

Nov. 20th, 2019

Mike Las Vegas, NV

Customer service was exceptional. They responded to my questions and informed me what was going to happen next. The installation process seemed more like they were doing what was easy for them and not what was best for the house. It was very frustrating working with the installation crew. When I did have issues I was able to get ahold of the supervisor and he was awesome and helped work things out. Now that it's up and running I get very high yield for the day. Everything seems to be pretty top notch.

Reply from Elevation

Thanks, Mike, we're always looking to improve our process, so your feedback is very helpful. We apologize that the installation team was frustrating to work with but happy to hear their supervisor was able to work it out. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your solar!

Nov. 20th, 2019

Fred Phoenix, AZ

The installation was nice and after a year everything is still working as it should. However, after the installation there has been no follow through on how I should be working or maintaining the system and there has been no customer follow ups. After spending close to $40,000 on this system I feel like they are happy to have my money rather than a customer.

Reply from Elevation

Hi Fred, we're glad to hear that your system is running well! We are always looking to improve and one process we're working on is long term follow up with our customers. If you do have questions about your system, our solutions department is more than happy to help. You can give them a call at 480-492-4232.

Apr. 22nd, 2019

Brian

Customer service answered all of my questions, and was good at explaining all of the details that went into the installation. The technicians were happy to listen to the small things I wanted and they accommodated for that. Customer service was good at following up.

Reply from Elevation

Thanks, Brian, we aim to please from start to finish. We know that there are a lot of moving parts throughout the process so we are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your review!

Joseph

Every time I had a problem, Elevation would send someone out to my home as soon as possible to help me resolve it. They did the installation in one day, and I was very amazed at how neat and clean they left everything. They are a great company, and I have already seen savings.

Reply from Elevation

Thanks for your feedback, Joseph! We'll be sure to send some kudos to your install crew. Enjoy your solar and let us know if you ever need anything!

Daniel

The install went perfect, they worked through rain to complete it. The only problem I had was in the wiring, they said I had 2 different types and it got rejected by the power company, so someone had to come out and redo it. But, they were very diligent in letting me know what was going on at every stage.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you so much, Daniel! We give major props to our install crews for working in all sorts of weather. They work hard to get the job done.

Patricia

Very prompt and deliver on their promises and keep is up to date with everything go on. Installation went very smoothly, we did have a weather issue but other than that it went smooth. We have been pleased with the equipment, it is sufficient.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you, Patricia! We're glad to hear that you're happy with your system. Congrats on going solar!

Reannen

The customer service rep was extremely quick with responses. They were friendly and informative. The panels have been very effective since installation and it looks really nice on the house. Overall it is a really good company and I am very happy with it. I have already recommended it a few friends.

Reply from Elevation

We appreciate the recommendation, Reannen! Don't forget that we offer a referral bonus so make sure your friends mention your name so you can get paid. Congrats on going solar!

Mark

The solar system is functional and I have had no issues after a year. I did have one problem with one of the pieces of equipment, and when I called customer support, the phone call went great and they sent somebody the next day and everything was resolved.

Reply from Elevation

Thanks, Mark! While we never like running into issues with equipment, we know that it happens from time to time. Congrats on going solar!

Donald

The salesman was the best, they visit and did a good presentation and after we did the research we decided to do it. They came out and did the installation with not problems, it took a while but that was because of the city, not Elevation. They are very responsive.

Reply from Elevation

We think you're the best, Donald! Thank you so much for your feedback.

Kelly

I was very impressed with the high quality of the product they use for solar installation. It was a deciding factor that they use equipment made in Israel and Germany. The solar panels are a good money saver. The materials arrived in one day and the next day the workers arrived and it was pretty quick and seamless. A few days later another team came to a little bit of the exterior. Overall customer service is good, sometimes it took a couple of days to connect and we would play phone tag but it was good.

Reply from Elevation

Thanks Kelly! We're always looking to improve our process so your feedback is really helpful. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your solar!

Janet

We are really happy with it. It came with a good warranty and it seems to be top notch equipment. I would recommend them to anybody that is looking for solar solutions. They are very responsive and courteous and nice and everybody was very informative.

Carolyn

They had a much better price and better product and better ratings than other solar panels. All the equipment I looked up and it is high quality. They showed up on time and were very efficient installing it. They answered any questions I had and they always keep in touch with me and let me know what is going on.

Reply from Elevation

Thanks, Carolyn! We pride ourselves in being a nationally authorized installer for premium panels and that we can pass the savings and extended warranties to our customers. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your solar!

Lawrence Jackson North Las Vegas, NV

Very efficient, did a great job. Everyone was courteous and answered all my questions.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you, Lawrence, we love hearing this kind of feedback. We work hard to provide the best customer experience so it's great to hear. Congrats on going solar!

Wally Cobler Phoenix, AZ

Can't say enough about this company! Ari, Drew, Keegan were excellent! The entire company is professional and stand behind their product!

Reply from Elevation

Thank you Wally! Satisfied customers are our #1 priority, we are glad it shows.

Aug. 1st, 2021

DALE MARTIN Las Vegas, NV

Everyone was very professional and they were not pushy. Explained everything out. They answered any questions that I had during the process.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you for your review Dale. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Please keep us posted on your savings.

Apr. 28th, 2021

Deb Harvey Sierra Vista, AZ

I had my solar panels installed on 4.28.2021. I paid immediately upon completion. My solar panels were no longer functioning on 5.2.2021. After many phone calls and shody visits the panels came online 5.20.2021, the technician stated he would have to order a part. The company immediately closed the ticket. I tried to no avail to get them to open the ticket back up. Now the panels are down again and instead of sending someone out immediately, they are telling me that they wont be out for other 10 days. Of course they are saying that they will come out on a Friday, and if history is any indicator on the future, they will come out after the sun sets and then say they can't tell if they fixed anything because the sun has set. I so wish I had not gone with this company. I am looking for what to do next. Do I get a lawyer? Better Business Bureau? I can NOT get anyone from the company to call and talk to me about their lack of customer service. I would definitely NOT recommend this company to anyone.

Reply from Elevation

Deb, We are sorry to hear about this, I know that one of our managers called yesterday and left a message. We have you scheduled for Monday. We will make sure everything is resolved, call Amy with any other questions or concerns. 480-492-4232 X 5102

Jun. 18th, 2021

Erik Van Houten Las Vegas, NV

The only company I came across that beat the quote I received from Tesla. I was impressed with their professionalism and along with the warranties they added.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you Erik, we realize that purchasing Solar is an investment in your home and we want to make sure you have the best in product, service and warranties.

Jun. 15th, 2021

Mark Moran Fort Worth, TX

Tyler was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The program from Elevation Solar makes good economic sense and the the professional manner in which both Tyler and Jessica conducted themselves was greatly appreciated. I look forward to many years of reduced utility cost and additional resale value for our home.

Reply from Elevation

Thank you Mark, we appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Tyler and Jessica are true professionals. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Spencer Liberty Hill, TX

Madison did a great job of explaining everything to me and made me feel every confident going forward. The solar analysis they did on my house was well done. She didnt try to up sell me or buy unnecessary equipment. Instead she was honest and was a joy to talk with.

Feb. 23rd, 2021