Lexington Law

Call Now

Lexington Law
verified
Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

• Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 7.5 Million Removals in 2015
  • 50% Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 25 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, clients will receive a customized plan to achieve maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Discounts
  • Experience

Lexington Law Has Helped Over 1/2 Million People Since 1991We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 25 years of experience, it has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. It works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues. It also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72% of their clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge that addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

The firm offers a free credit report summary with a free consultation.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to clients. In addition, they provide members with 24/7 support.

Discounts

Military personnel and spouses can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry.

Experience

Lexington Law has been in business for over 25 years.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features, the company has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client's credit scores. When challenging unfair and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington law may take longer than the average credit repair company.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law, the good easily outweighs the bad. According to consumers, Lexington Law is transparent, thorough, but occasionally a little slower than expected. The firm is staffed with paralegals and legal assistants.  Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. They also offer a free consultation and discounts. We recommend Lexington Law as the best company to work with for improving your credit. Visit their site today!

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

(855) 255-0252

2201 Lexington Law Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

July 19th, 2017

They won't refund my payment after I canceled.

0 1

July 19th, 2017 Ville Platte, LA

All of my questions were answered and the staff is very professional...

July 19th, 2017

Everything is so far aweome with this company I couldn't be happier. I forgot about payments and they still removed 7 items!!! I am a customer for life.

July 19th, 2017

i had a scam first premier bank credit card issue that debt was only $811 and i had thought i can solve this problem by LEXINGTON LAW but i was wrong since november 2016 im paying $119.95 every single monthi pais so far about $1080 and they still didnt solve my problem now im trying cancel my membership if i can that very difficult to reach them and cancel it. ill pay off this f...bank's credit card and try to get rid of negative situation on my credit score.........

July 15th, 2017

This company is awesome they really have help. I appreciate you all hard work and dedication.

3 1

July 13th, 2017 Saint Paul, MN

I received excellent customer service at Lexington Law. The staff is very professional and easy to talk to. I am always informed about what is going on with my case and I believe your firm is working hard to repair any negative items on my credit report. Your staff cares about improving the lives of their clients by making their credit score better.

3 0

July 12th, 2017

I also had a very bad experience with them, I paid for 2 months and they were able to boost my credit score with only 3 points. You heard that right. Not to mention it was a pain to cancel my subscription, they almost never answer their phone lines. After doing some research I found out that the FTC warns, “Anything a credit repair company can do legally, you can do for yourself at little or no cost.” and also according to the Credit Repair Organizations Act, which is a federal law: Credit repair companies may not take consumers’ money until they fully complete the services they promise. So I still don't get how these companies are still running. I was able to fix my credit score eventually, by myself, and the cost was $0. It's nothing that complicated if you do your research, you can read about it here: bit.ly/legal-credit-fix (short link, original is way too big)

15 3

July 3rd, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

I Have made great progress with my credit report thanks to lexington law. They have lead me all the way threw and have been very helpful

10 0

July 3rd, 2017

Christina guided me through the website and the processes I needed to have information on. It was like she knew me personally and was genuinely concerned about me. She made me feel calm and informed. She is also a client.

9 0

July 3rd, 2017 Clifton Springs, NY

Theresa Frey I think everybody should try to fix your credit.. I never even paid attention to it for years because I really didn't know anything about it always to busy I wish I had bothered to understand but it is never to late to learn.. Lexington Law is a great company they will help you, talk to you and what ever it takes to get it done they are there for you all the way.. I am very glad I called them because I am learning what credit is all about If you need someone to help you I highly recommend Lexington Law Credit Repair Theresa Frey

5 1

July 3rd, 2017 Perry, FL

Lexington Law is excellent at their services. In less than a year they cleared up all of the negatives on mine and my husband's credit report. Our credit is now back on track to where it was before we had medical issues that threw us into this spiral of creditors not willing to work with us. They live up to what they say by working hard on your behalf to clear your credit report of errors that should have already been removed. I recommend them 100%!!!

5 1

July 3rd, 2017

I have to say how nice it is to meet respectful knowledgeable and understand service great law firm.

2 1

July 3rd, 2017

Excellent customer service, amazing results & resonalbe priceing

3 0

July 3rd, 2017 Poquoson, VA

very helpful and knowledgeable person i spoke with. answered all of my questions to my satisfaction.

July 3rd, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

The service is helpful and the paralegals are polite

2 1

July 1st, 2017 Tullahoma, TN

I could not afford the package I had, so Lexington found away to help me, That found a package that was a better fit for me

July 1st, 2017

They make sure that every question is ansrewed.

June 30th, 2017 Saint Louis, MO

Customer service excellent!!! Eric was very helpful and met all of my needs regarding my case!

June 30th, 2017

Waste of money. High prices with little results. I used them for 6 months. Quickly answers the phone to enroll but takes 20-30 mins to speak with a rep afterwards.

6 1

June 30th, 2017

I would recommend this firm to anyone. Very intentative to your needs. They will work with you every step of the way.