Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over twenty five years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, clients will receive a customized plan of attack to achieve maximum results.

The Good

Lexington Law Has Helped Over 1/2 Million People Since 1991We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 25 years of experience, it has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. It works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues. It also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan with about 72% of their clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge that addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

The firm offers a free credit report summary with a free consultation.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to clients. In addition, they provide members with 24/7 support.

Discounts

Military personnel and spouses can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry.

Experience

Lexington Law has been in business in over 25 years.

The Bad

Although Lexington Law has several positive features, the company has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client’s credit scores. When challenging unfair and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach on how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau they challenge each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client’s credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington law may take longer than the average credit repair company.

The Bottom Line

Lexington Law’s good easily outweighs its bad. According to consumers, Lexington Law is transparent, thorough, but occasionally a little slower than expected. The firm is staffed with paralegals and legal assistants.  Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. They also offer a free consultation and discounts. We recommend Lexington Law as the best company to work with for improving your credit. Visit their site today!

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Lexington Law’s credit repair service cost?

Lexington Law has three primary packages:

• Concord Standard – $79.95/month – This is the most basic plan that covers basic bureau challenging and creditor interventions.
  • Concord Premier –$99.95/month – This is Lexington Laws most popular plan. This plan includes the services above as well as credit score analysis, inquiry assistance, and daily credit monitoring.
  • Premier Plus –$119.95/month – This plan has all of the previous services along with creditor cease and desist letters, FICO score tracking, identity protection, and personal finance tools.

Does Lexington Law allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?

Yes, Lexington Law allows you to enroll your family. They offer up to 50% off your first work fee when they are signed up within 72 hours after your initial sign up.

How does Lexington Law repair my credit?

Lexington Law pulls your credit report from all three credit bureaus and will assign a case to you with attorneys and paralegals. Then they will review your credit reports and identify the incorrect information. Then, they place a dispute with the credit bureaus to get the information corrected.

Does Lexington law provide Credit Monitoring?

Lexington Law does provide Credit Monitoring for those who are signed up with either the PremierPlus or Concord Premier plans.

How long will it take before I start to see results with Lexington Law?

Since every customers situation is different, Lexington law does not have a specific guarantee of when customers will begin to see a difference. Statistically, previous customers have had an average of 10.2 items removed within the first 4 months.

What results can I expect from Lexington Law?

In 2015 alone, Lexington Law was able to remove around 7.5 million negative items from customers credit reports. In 2014, they removed over 7 million negative credit items for their customers. Statistically, clients have seen an average of 24% of their negative items removed within the first 4 months.

How can I contact Lexington Law?

You can contact Lexington Law by Phone: or by visiting their site by clicking here.

More Information

Published Results

Lexington Law has been helping clients take the proper action against negative items on customers credit reports for over 25 years.

• Since 1991, Lexington Law has helped over half of a million customers.
  • In 2014 alone, they assisted in removing approximately 7 million negative items from customers credit reports.
  • They proceeded to increase that by 7% in 2015 by removing over 7.5 million negative items from customers credit reports.
  • They advertise that they have proven to be successful in removing collections, late payments, charge offs, liens, and more from their clients credit reports over the last 25 years.

Lexington Law Disclaimer:
Previous clients have seen impressive credit report results, with an average of 10.2 removals in 4 months across their three reports. However, some members do not achieve the same result and Lexington Law makes no guarantees that each client will receive that result.

Please note that testimonials represent the results of the particular individual and each situation is different.  A client should not expect the same result. Lexington promises to communicate with creditors on your behalf and in your name, verify report changes with bureaus, and provide you with changes in your credit in a timely manner.

Price Breakdown

Concord Standard $79.95/month

• Bureau Challenging – making sure the bureaus present accurate credit report information.
  • Creditor Interventions – communicate with creditors to make sure creditors help protect a customer’s credit report and credit score.

Concord Premier$99.95/month – Contains both bureau challenging and creditor interventions. Also Includes:

• InquiryAssist – legal tools to confront unfair credit score damage due to creditors checking your credit report.
  • Score Analysis – credit score evaluation and monthly updated detailed credit analysis
  • ReportWatch – personalized coaching to help understand credit reports and how to address damaging credit report changes.
  • TansUnion Alerts – daily credit monitoring alerts from TransUnion sent to an email or SMS text

PremierPlus$119.95.month – contains all of the above services and also includes:

• Cease and Desist Letters – legal assistance to request abusive debt collectors to cease and desist.
  • Fico Score Tracker – monthly professional credit FICO score tracking
  • Identity Protection – Lexington Law partners with an Identity Protection company to protect a customer’s identity 24/7
  • Personal Finance Tools – Financial and credit account tracking through a personal finance manager.

How It Works

Each credit repair company follows a similar process to repairing your credit. The company will dispute on your behalf to the major bureaus. Below is a four-step process Lexington Law follows to help individuals achieve their credit objectives.

Step #1: Obtain Credit Reports
Upon signing up with Lexington Law, a representative will then assist you in getting your credit case all set up. This includes obtaining your credit reports. which costs $14.99 to obtain from the 3 major bureaus. Once those reports are obtained the legal team at Lexington Law can begin assisting you in removing inaccurate and negative items from your credit report.

Step #2: Legal Action Begins
One of the biggest benefits to Lexington Law is starting out by being assigned to an experienced legal staff that conducts the disputing process on their behalf. Once the Lexington Law attorney and paralegals have reviewed your credit reports, they will begin to dispute the negative items you believe to be both negative and inaccurate.

Step #3: Credit Analysis
As you work through the process, you are provided access to an online portal where you will be able to watch the progress of your credit case and see any updates. A team of paralegals will also be available for you to contact and answer any questions and concerns you have while they work on your case.

Step #4: Follow-up and Escalation
Lexington Law will follow up with and have you forward any results you receive from the credit bureaus so that they can follow-up on your case. Remember to be patient and know that Lexington Law is one of the most trusted credit repair companies in the industry.

What to Expect When Signing Up

What to expect when signing up online?

Before you go to signup here is a few things to expect before you visit Lexington Law’s website.

1. You will be brought to their webpage with a few different options to getting started.
  2. By clicking “Get Started Online” you will go through a simple 3-step process.
  3. First, you’ll be asked for contact information including: first and last name, email, phone, address and zip code.
  4. Before moving to the next step you will need to agree to be contacted by a live agent to discuss credit repair. Note: Lexington Law offers 50% off the first-time work fee if you sign-up with a friend or family member.
  5. Next you get to decide between the few different service plans that Lexington Law provides. Prices range from $79.95 – $119.95.
  6. The last step is to comply and sign regarding Lexington Law’s legal agreements.

After that be ready to receive a call from a representative and be on your way to repairing your credit. Make sure to come back and leave a review of your experience.

What Can Be Removed?

Lexington Law is able to remove any false or incorrect information on a customer’s credit report. These negative items include (but are not limited to):

• Late Payments
  • Bankruptcy
  • Liens
  • Repossessions
  • And more

However, an important point to remember is that Lexington Law can only remove information that is inaccurate, unverifiable, misleading, untimely, and unclear. Lexington Law cannot remove negative items that are 100% accurate and free from error.

X close
X close

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Or you can visit their site by clicking here.

1,719 Lexington Law Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

January 15th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I used Lexington Law for 2 years at a cost of $2400 in that time they only removed a few items from my report and it never helped my credit at all!

I did some research on my own and in 2 months time i was able to go from a 417 to 705 all on my own.

Lexington Law will tell you if they dispute more than 3 items at a time it will cause the credit bureaus to kick it back as frivolous , which I called them on it and then they said in your contract it states we will only do 3 at a time, which gives them months to take more of your money. Then I was told if I want to have them send certified mail disputes they can speed up the process, WTF you are not doing this already? I mean this is how you keep track of when and if they get the notice!

I did receive a personal note from the owner saying I was suspended as it appears they are not a right fit for me, that was after they took another $99

Needless to say you do not need this company as they are a total rip off , as you can do this yourself for cheaper

2. User Score

January 7th, 2017

I use The service for over a year and nothing changed

3. User Score

January 3rd, 2017

DO NOT AGREE TO THIS THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. They took $120 from my account without confirmation. They first told me they needed two credit cards to verify the account but I only have one. So then they took the money off that one card over a month after I spoke to them. Leaving me with nothing.

4. User Score

December 29th, 2016

Signed up with their premium service which is not premium. All they do is send form letters and it takes months. 6 months and not one item off my report. When cancelling they banged me for additional charge just to cancel. Very poor service in long wait times, service reps with little or no knowledge, no proactive advise on how to build credit and no results. Entire waste of money.

5. User Score

December 22nd, 2016 Marietta, GA

They removed several items 44. I have a credit card now. Reestablishing credit. And more to come very pleased with them .

7 4

6. User Score

December 13th, 2016 Arlington, WA

What a joke, paid for both spouse and I after dealing with identity theft. Used for 2 years, nothing changed and everything that was removed in beginning now back on credit bureau file. When complained they offered discount service. When cancelled our credit and credit scores were worse then when we started. This company is a scam

7. User Score

December 12th, 2016

Wow there is a bunch of troll/nerds on here. Great service if you listen to them and follow directions items started dropping off. I received info from creditors so I contacted my legal team sent it to them as I was told to do. Worked for me probably because I did want to better myself not just be a bum and assume everything was just going to be handed to me.

8. User Score

December 10th, 2016 Twin Falls, ID

LL is a joke, I signed up June 2016. First month I had several negative items removed and was very pleased until the 3rd month came and every negative item that was removed had been put back on report. Here I am 7 months in and no activity for last 3 months. I contacted them and all they said was it takes time. Ime paying 119.00 monthly for nothing. Ready to cancel and battle this credit repair myself. Don’t use LL they will string you along to get the monthly payment and give very little results. Waste of money.

13 1

9. User Score

December 9th, 2016 TX

i paid for the service for over a year and nothing changed.

12 2

10. User Score

December 8th, 2016 League City, TX

I call Lexington Law today and spoke with Kevin who rambutan rambutan couldn’t answer direct questions couldn’t give me a direct price everything he was offering already done have information on already I’m not willing to pay a monthly fee to model things I get free with my bank anyway second of all I don’t see where you have to pay monthly fees to have things removed off your credit with that the people get a fine from the federal law it is forbidden to hold and sell people’s information to another Credit Service when it should have been taken off they get fined for that people if y’all don’t know you need to know people look it up they will be fine 500 to $2,500 if they have not removed it in the proper time on top of that why should we pay a monthly fee to someone to sit on their buns and collect free money while we are worrying about getting credit straight a constant money monthly payment it’s making them more and taken away from you I would much rather use another service I found one called Jupiter they don’t ask them monthly fee they a one-time payment and they do what they have to do and you keep you posted so think about it why would you pay a monthly fee just someone that can do chicken scratch when you can do it yourself

11. User Score

December 7th, 2016

I used Lexington law for almost 2 years and there not done yet lol. I called to cancel and they tried to lower the price instead of canceling. I said no thanks. The reason I said no thanks is because I’m now paying for wage garnishments. I could have saved almost 2k and just paid off these accounts that are over 10 years old. They received the letters from LL and now went after my wages. Nothing done nothing gained could have ended this 2 years ago and saved 2k dollars. How much longer was this going to take anyway….. 4 years lmao. Don’t hire them to fix your credit. CREDIT KARMA DOES IT FOR FREE NOW IF WANT TO DISPUTE. AFTER ALMOST 2YEARS OF PAYING THEY CHARGED ME 56 BUCKS TO CANCEL. SERIOUSLY.

9 2

12. User Score

December 1st, 2016

Terrible service. I don’t trust them at all. When ever I called with questions, they didn’t know what they were doing. They claim all representatives are legal paralegals who can provide legal advice, when I asked questions I was told to talk to a real lawyer. Terrible. They claim you pay them and they do all the work. Not true. Just pay everything off, less hassle. And it is expensive. $99/month

9 2

13. User Score

December 1st, 2016

Lexington Law was there and helped me with repairing my credit status I am now able to apply for a loan to purchase my home They are expensive but worth the effort and expense THANKS Lexington Law !!

4 4

14. User Score

November 21st, 2016

Horrible service. They tell you they will withdraw money on a date and they withdraw weeks early I tried to call and explain the situation and I got all attitude. Thy are all about taking your money and telling you ONLY what you want to here stay far away from this service unless you want to pay for nothing

9 1

15. User Score

November 18th, 2016 Hollywood, FL

I’m not happy at all. I contracted with this company on October 15th for $119.95 per month. They fixed one credit report right away but then I realized they were dragging it out to continue to keep money I cannot afford to keep them and pay $120 a month until everything is fixed I canceled my service on November 15th why am I having to pay for two additional weeks of service they never said that the first payment was for the entire month of October of which half of the month was gone by the time I signed up and the way that they came to me was predatory in my opinion I asked them to reduce the two weeks of time and would compromise for one but now they want to charge me for something they did not do so be very careful

16. User Score

November 18th, 2016

When I first signed up with this company, they made a good sales pitch, but when it came down to it, they couldn’t deliver even to the point of money back guarantee.
    You do all the work and they get paid. When you complain about the service they make it seems as though you didn’t follow the process. I went around in circles with them and got absolutely NOTHING. No changes made on my credit, no improvement and lost $360. I would not recommend this company ever.

17. User Score

November 15th, 2016

Lexington Law has really cleaned up my credit. They got items off my credit report .

18. User Score

November 15th, 2016 Williston, ND

Lexington Law firm customer service was very helpful understanding patient and kind thank you for all you do for your customers I appreciate The effort and hard work you put into for me to make my credit much better

19. User Score

November 14th, 2016

I would tell anyone to go this please say a very good what they are doing

2 8

20. User Score

November 14th, 2016 Bakersfield, CA

Removel five items in less rhen a month. Love the service. What a great investment! I should have done this sooner

9 4