We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 25 years of experience, it has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. It works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues. It also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan with about 72% of their clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge that addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.
- Free Consultation – The firm offers a free credit report summary with a free consultation.
- Licensed Attorneys – Lexington Law has dedicated attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to clients. In addition, they provide members with 24/7 support.
- Discounts – Military personnel and spouses can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry.
- Experience – Lexington Law has been in business in over 25 years.
Although Lexington Law has several positive features, the company has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client’s credit scores. When challenging unfair and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach on how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau they challenge each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client’s credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.
- Can Be Slower – Lexington law may take longer than the average credit repair company.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lexington Law’s credit repair service cost? – Lexington Law has three primary packages:
- Concord Standard – $79.95/month – This is the most basic plan that covers basic bureau challenging and creditor interventions.
- Concord Premier –$99.95/month – This is Lexington Laws most popular plan. This plan includes the services above as well as credit score analysis, inquiry assistance, and daily credit monitoring.
- Premier Plus –$119.95/month – This plan has all of the previous services along with creditor cease and desist letters, FICO score tracking, identity protection, and personal finance tools.
Does Lexington Law allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family? – Yes, Lexington Law allows you to enroll your family. They offer up to 50% off your first work fee when they are signed up within 72 hours after your initial sign up.
How does Lexington Law repair my credit? – Lexington Law pulls your credit report from all three credit bureaus and will assign a case to you with attorneys and paralegals. Then they will review your credit reports and identify the incorrect information. Then, they place a dispute with the credit bureaus to get the information corrected.
Does Lexington law provide Credit Monitoring? – Lexington Law does provide Credit Monitoring for those who are signed up with either the PremierPlus or Concord Premier plans.
How long will it take before I start to see results with Lexington Law? – Since every customers situation is different, Lexington law does not have a specific guarantee of when customers will begin to see a difference. Statistically, previous customers have had an average of 10.2 items removed within the first 4 months.
What results can I expect from Lexington Law? – In 2015 alone, Lexington Law was able to remove around 7.5 million negative items from customers credit reports. In 2014, they removed over 7 million negative credit items for their customers. Statistically, clients have seen an average of 24% of their negative items removed within the first 4 months.
How can I contact Lexington Law? – You can contact Lexington Law by Phone: or by visiting their site by clicking here.
Lexington Law has been helping clients take the proper action against negative items on customers credit reports for over 25 years.
- Since 1991, Lexington Law has helped over half of a million customers.
- In 2014 alone, they assisted in removing approximately 7 million negative items from customers credit reports.
- They proceeded to increase that by 7% in 2015 by removing over 7.5 million negative items from customers credit reports.
- They advertise that they have proven to be successful in removing collections, late payments, charge offs, liens, and more from their clients credit reports over the last 25 years.
Lexington Law Disclaimer:
Previous clients have seen impressive credit report results, with an average of 10.2 removals in 4 months across their three reports. However, some members do not achieve the same result and Lexington Law makes no guarantees that each client will receive that result.
Please note that testimonials represent the results of the particular individual and each situation is different. A client should not expect the same result. Lexington promises to communicate with creditors on your behalf and in your name, verify report changes with bureaus, and provide you with changes in your credit in a timely manner.
Concord Standard – $79.95/month
- Bureau Challenging – making sure the bureaus present accurate credit report information.
- Creditor Interventions – communicate with creditors to make sure creditors help protect a customer’s credit report and credit score.
Concord Premier – $99.95/month – Contains both bureau challenging and creditor interventions. Also Includes:
- InquiryAssist – legal tools to confront unfair credit score damage due to creditors checking your credit report.
- Score Analysis – credit score evaluation and monthly updated detailed credit analysis
- ReportWatch – personalized coaching to help understand credit reports and how to address damaging credit report changes.
- TansUnion Alerts – daily credit monitoring alerts from TransUnion sent to an email or SMS text
PremierPlus – $119.95.month – contains all of the above services and also includes:
- Cease and Desist Letters – legal assistance to request abusive debt collectors to cease and desist.
- Fico Score Tracker – monthly professional credit FICO score tracking
- Identity Protection – Lexington Law partners with an Identity Protection company to protect a customer’s identity 24/7
- Personal Finance Tools – Financial and credit account tracking through a personal finance manager.
How It Works
Each credit repair company follows a similar process to repairing your credit. The company will dispute on your behalf to the major bureaus. Below is a four-step process Lexington Law follows to help individuals achieve their credit objectives.
Step #1: Obtain Credit Reports
Upon signing up with Lexington Law, a representative will then assist you in getting your credit case all set up. This includes obtaining your credit reports. which costs $14.99 to obtain from the 3 major bureaus. Once those reports are obtained the legal team at Lexington Law can begin assisting you in removing inaccurate and negative items from your credit report.
Step #2: Legal Action Begins
One of the biggest benefits to Lexington Law is starting out by being assigned to an experienced legal staff that conducts the disputing process on their behalf. Once the Lexington Law attorney and paralegals have reviewed your credit reports, they will begin to dispute the negative items you believe to be both negative and inaccurate.
Step #3: Credit Analysis
As you work through the process, you are provided access to an online portal where you will be able to watch the progress of your credit case and see any updates. A team of paralegals will also be available for you to contact and answer any questions and concerns you have while they work on your case.
Step #4: Follow-up and Escalation
Lexington Law will follow up with and have you forward any results you receive from the credit bureaus so that they can follow-up on your case. Remember to be patient and know that Lexington Law is one of the most trusted credit repair companies in the industry.
What to Expect When Signing Up
What to expect when signing up online?
Before you go to signup here is a few things to expect before you visit Lexington Law’s website.
- You will be brought to their webpage with a few different options to getting started.
- By clicking “Get Started Online” you will go through a simple 3-step process.
- First, you’ll be asked for contact information including: first and last name, email, phone, address and zip code.
- Before moving to the next step you will need to agree to be contacted by a live agent to discuss credit repair. Note: Lexington Law offers 50% off the first-time work fee if you sign-up with a friend or family member.
- Next you get to decide between the few different service plans that Lexington Law provides. Prices range from $79.95 – $119.95.
- The last step is to comply and sign regarding Lexington Law’s legal agreements.
After that be ready to receive a call from a representative and be on your way to repairing your credit. Make sure to come back and leave a review of your experience.
What Can Be Removed?
Lexington Law is able to remove any false or incorrect information on a customer’s credit report. These negative items include (but are not limited to):
- Late Payments
- Charge Offs
- Collections Accounts
- Identity Theft
- Excessive third-party inquiries
- And more
However, an important point to remember is that Lexington Law can only remove information that is inaccurate, unverifiable, misleading, untimely, and unclear. Lexington Law cannot remove negative items that are 100% accurate and free from error.