Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Gregory R. Hall

February 22nd, 2019 Baltimore, MD

He was very helpful answer all my questions

George McNeal

February 21st, 2019 Cape Coral, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From day one Lexington law has guided me by phone calls and emails to a better credit score and an improved understanding of how to maintain credit worthiness in the real world, Wooow!

Cherie Bourque

February 21st, 2019 Evans Mills, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have only started with them, and already they made a difference in sending out letters to the credit bureaus and financial companies on our behalf. They have removed negative items off our report. They are an amazing company especially when you are feeling overwhelmed. They do everything for you and help you to feel positive again. Recommend them highly!!!

Jay

February 21st, 2019 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very fast, efficient and thorough with the handling of my account. Highly recommend them.

Timothy Lucas Greene

February 21st, 2019 Thomasville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wonderful experience Lexington law firm really goes above and beyond!

Jameson

February 21st, 2019 Champaign, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very focused and helpful to individuals needs, they really stay active to meet the goals of their clients! 100% I would use their services and recommend them to others that's serious about credit repair.

Robert

February 21st, 2019 Lake View, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Its barley been a month and my credit going up

Lamont Easter, Jr.

February 20th, 2019 Lancaster, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have only been with Lexington law on and off for a few months and they have already gotten 1/4 of my negative history removed! They give you confidence in your credit becoming more healthy if you stick to the process and stay patient.

IZZIEBELLS

February 20th, 2019 Lake Charles, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ITS BEEN A MONTH AND MY CREDIT SCORE IS UP 38 POINTS

Linda Livermore

February 20th, 2019 Galesburg, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have taken care of bills that were not mine . They got my credit score raised. Basically took care of my credit. All for a low fee which was automatically deducted from my checking and I did not even miss it.

NothingChanged

February 19th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They didn't do anything for me the whole time I was with them besides give me my credit score.

Cindy

February 19th, 2019 Hayward, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I first heard of Lexington Law after doing research online i was skeptical and thought they were bogus like all the other companies online that claim to help you fix your credit report, until one day I was talking with my coworker about buying a house and he told me he used them and they boosted his score into the 700’s and they helped him qualify for a mortgage loan, he insisted I use them to help me so I can get closer to buying a home just like him, after thinking about for some time I finally signed up and the experience was great i committed myself to a year of service and in one year they boosted me into the 700’s as well they meticulously addressed all the negative remarks that impacted my score and help remove many bad collection accounts that should have been removed a long time ago I had over 14 accounts in collections some old and some fairly recent and after a year I only have 4 accounts still showing which is better than 14!!! Anyway I normally don’t leave lengthy reviews unless I feel strong about a company and their services I highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone in need of credit repair or if they need help boosting up their credit score or even cleaning their credit report, thanks to Lexington Law I’m in the process of buying my dream car a Mercedes Benz, never thought my credit would ever be good enough to qualify for a Mercedes. Sorry if I sound like a cheesy commercial but this was my honest experience.

KERRY CARSON

February 19th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very professional, took the time to answer my questions, explained everything to a level I could understand. cleaned up my score so well I was able to get a sizable loan with no problem! highly recommend them!

William Diaz

February 18th, 2019 Cartersville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Don't think there's a law firm out there that will help and answer all your questions with such professionalism. Every concern has been felt with very nice and respectful down to earth (real) human response.

Dwana W

February 18th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law helped me remove bad credit and increase my credit score in a short time. They were very informative and affordable. I recommend you get them for your credit solutions.

Marquis Robinson

February 17th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are helpful and understanding situation that people go threw. They really know that we are human.

Bil

February 17th, 2019 Palm Desert, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great timely and professional service. Every reasonablely priced

Catherine Collazo

February 17th, 2019 Spring Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Incredibly efficient and fast work on improving your credit! I recommend them!

Dominique

February 16th, 2019 Harrison, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hi, I'm Dominiqe and i am truly satisfied with there services!! I had really low credit and I saw major results within 2-3 months...highly recommended Thank you guys!!!

cindy crisenberry

February 15th, 2019 Seminole, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

WHEN I FIRST WENT WITH LEXINGTON MY POINTS WERE IN THE LOW 400S AND NOW R ALMOST 600 AND THEY HAVE HELP ME WITH REMOVALS THAT I COULDNT MYSELF GET CREDITORS TO REMOVE THEM SELVES. AND IT IS A GOOD MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR THIER HELP. I THANK THEM SO MUCH

Amber

February 15th, 2019 Newington, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LexingtonLaw is great for eliminating unwanted and unfair credit reporting.

Regina Moore

February 15th, 2019 Antioch, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had an excellent experience with their ability to do their job well and look out for my best interest . That is all anyone can ask for !

Karina Gonzalez

February 15th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was able to buy my first house and my first car thanks to lexington law. My credit went from 550 to 640 in less than 10months. Thank you Lexington Law. Now my kids and my self has a new home and new car. My family are more secure. Our lifes have change for ever.

Mr Sanders

February 15th, 2019 Riverdale, GA

I'm happy with the results within 15 days they remove one negative item from my credit report am very happy and hopefully it be 2 or 3 more remove soon my friends and family and coworkers have had bad experiences with you guys please don't let me down keep up the good work thanks so much

Curtis J. James

February 14th, 2019 Senath, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law have build my credit by removing creditors to build a better credit rating. I’m still working on be able to own you first home . I know with Lexington law I’ll be able help my dream will come true soon , thank you Lexington Law.

James

February 13th, 2019 Birmingham, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful C/S Dept....even returned my first retainer fee when I realized that a Lexington does not write letters back to Collection Agencies...I was disappointed but, the Customer Service was great! Lexington said it would contact me if they ever start intervening with Collection Agencies...

Christine

February 13th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They without a doubt they have experience Customer Service. Have cleared up my credit report in a timely manner. Would recommend others to Lexington law credit repair services.

Jonathan Martin

February 13th, 2019 Yates Center, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law firm only wants your money. I started this process in January with my wife. We received a deal for the first month get two for the price of one. So we paid 70$ for the first month for both of us. It’s now February, they’ve only knocked two objects off our credit. And they’ve just doubled each of our payments to 129.99$ every month. When this payment should only be 69.99$ a piece. If it was possible to give zero stars, then that’s what I would give.

Lexington Law Logo

Reply from Lexington Law

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Jonathan, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jennifer Carroll

February 13th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A very good company that will honor what they say they will do in helping you with your credit repair. If you want fast results Lexington Law is just that.

SYLVIA OFETTE

February 12th, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone is very kind, polite, patient and knowledgeable. They have been able to answer all my questions and put me at ease about the process I will be going through to correct my credit report!!

Reggie Hill

February 12th, 2019 Montgomery, AL

loyal and great having the team work with me to rebuild my credit is like a start with the Lord when you give your life to him and minister to other as what your company do for many

Mike Yanosko

February 11th, 2019 Bridgeville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service all around, professional and fast results. Thanks, Mike

club 801

February 11th, 2019 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Lexington law in the past. Paid them for their services and they were really hard to reach anytime I had a question. Didn’t really help with my debt or credit repair.

Darian Gammage

February 11th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LexingtonLaw was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend LexingtonLaw to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends! I am definitely a 100% satisfied customer and recommend them to everyone, continue all the excellent work you do there at LexingtonLaw ! Thanks for all your help!

Danielle

February 11th, 2019 Carmel, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are amazing to go through. Friendly & forthcoming about their prices & easy to talk with. They helped me out with everything.

Alfredo Rodriguez

February 11th, 2019 Kingman, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I give 5 star to this company Bcause there are the best in the market honest people to work and secure , and customer service are excellent the treat you very respectful and kindness, and they work is excellent, absolutely I recommend Lexington law, I'm very happy👍👍

Ash Z.

February 11th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was hesitant at first because of some negative reviews I saw online. But I decided to give Lexington a shot anyways and I’m so happy i made that decisison! any negative review i had read prior to me working with them on my credit, they couldn’t have been more wrong! I am very happy with their service. I went from s score of 412 to a 653 in just a couple of months! I highly reccomend Lexington if you’re trying to fix your credit!

Alix

February 11th, 2019 Pontiac, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law removed 48 negative items and raised my credit score.

Doletha

February 10th, 2019 Opelika, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

things that had been on my credit hurt my score poorly and as time process the company made it better

James Ford

February 9th, 2019 Lancaster, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law is overrated, was a customer for about a year and a half. They didn't do much to help my situation and I suppose to have had the most aggressive plan. All they do is send out letters on your behalf, which is something you can do yourself. I would advise you to not waste your time or money using Lexington Law!!!

Lexington Law Logo

Reply from Lexington Law

Feb 12, 2019

Dear James, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Milan

February 9th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Started from the bottom, after a bankruptcy and was able to clean up my records and credit. Really appreciative of their efforts. If you put the work in, Lexington will go to work for you. Great job!!!!

Tony Jones

February 9th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law helped remove 23 negative items from my credit report and I watched my credit score go up over 120 points in a year and a half. I recommend Lexington Law firm to anyone who is considering credit repair.

Brody B

February 7th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law was able to take care of things that were on my credit report by mistake very easily. I had been fighting with the credit agencies to get a couple things taken off forever and Lexington Law was able to get it all removed in a matter of weeks. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone!

TraceyDJ

February 6th, 2019 Novi, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a customer for 1 month., then cancelled my membership. After joining, I called and spoke with a "para-legal", I asked I had an account that was present on all 3 reports, why is it that the account is not disputed all at the same time. She couldn't give me a straight answer. The do not dispute all of the credit reports at the same time either, they do this so that they can string you along in to continuing your service. Also, notice that Experian disputes are diferent from EQ and TU disputes, the process it different. Why do you ask? Well the "para-legal" informed me that the partnership that Lexington Law has with Experian prevents them from disputing credit lines in certain ways. For example, they cannot send a "its not mine" dispute to Experian. I found this interesting, that the credit repair company has a relation ship with the Credir Reporting Bureau. Also, they do not like to tell you what exactly was said in the letters that they send to the creditors and the CBs. But you are paying for their service, you have a right to those letters. And once you get the letters, they make it obvious that you are working with a credit repair agency. Also, the electronically dispute with Equifax. How is that? Are they logging onto EQ as if they were me? Also, while you are a paying member, they tell you to send any correspondence that you receive from the CB or creditors to them immediately, but when you are no longer a customer and you call them to ask how did they dispute a tradeline because you are receiving mail from the creditor, they tell you to ignore the letters, don't worry about it. the letters they sent are stock letters that you an get off of a free creditboard website. I wouldn't waste my money with them. Everyone knows that people want anything bad of their credit report. of course they paid it late, of course its their bankruptcy, of course it can be verified. Lexington does not do magic, they only do what you can do on your own and if it is your and you have disputed it in the past, it may not come off. And they take credit for items they did not get removed. the mortage company put an incorrect 30 day late on my credit report,. Before I even hired Lexington, I called the mortgage company and straightedn out the issue, Lexington pulled my credit report on 12/28/2019, the lates were removed from my credit file on 1/5/2019, Lexington sent out letters regarding the late payments on 1/11/2019, and when the noticed the lates were removed, they took credit for it.

Demetrio

February 5th, 2019 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service, really understanding and will really help you in every way.

“Satisfied Customer over Seven Years”

February 5th, 2019 Mobile, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has given back my financial integrity. After Identity Theft became obvious but no one could be charged in the matter it seemed I had no hope of ever repairing my Credit. But they were true to their word. They accomplished everything they said we could and they did it in the way they said they would do it all. Their Staff worked patiently and tirelessly with me every time I called with questions or new letters and collections phone calls. They were always reassuring and took so much of the stress out of the initial lengthy process. The small monthly fee I pay is absolutely worth it. I have continued peace of mind regarding any future identity theft attempt or any negatives to my credit. My hard work to repair/maintain my excellent credit is protected. Thank You Lexington Law! “Satisfied Customer for over seven years”

Sharon

February 4th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law has done a great job in getting my credit clean and giving me a new start. Thanks Lexington

Maria Park

February 4th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started out with 3 derogatory marks across all three credit bureaus and successfully eliminated 4 items. I am very happy with my investment.

John Woods

February 1st, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just started last month but, it seems to be working. My credit score already started rising!

Dan Murray

February 1st, 2019 Auburn, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

May experience was one that is highly appreciated and extremely satisfied.. they have integrity as a company.. they showed me that they know exactly what they're doing