Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

Fran Passariello
December 27th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL

Lexington Law is working very hard on my case and is very precise

James Johnson
December 27th, 2018 Duncan, OK DETAILS

So far I’m very satisfied with the services that I have received everything is looking great so far

Eunice S
December 27th, 2018 Pawleys Island, SC DETAILS

It a great company! It have been good to me ! If I had an question or concern, it was answered and directed me in the right direction! I would recommend these services :-)

Rebecca
December 27th, 2018 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS

What can I say, but thank you. Thank you for all your help LexingtonLaw, and the time you are taking to help me rebuild my credit, and for the advice that was given to me on how I can keep rebuilding it myself. They even went as far as giving me a month free, because we had some issues with billing. I am a single mom, caring for 9 of my beautiful children. Life hasn't been easy, and recently we lost our vehicle. I can't say it was much of a loss, it had so many issues, but it has been harder for us to get around. We are walking everywhere now. Before Lexington, I could only dream of getting a New vehicle, since my credit was at a 470! Since being with them, not even a month yet, and my score has already jumped to 665! In total, they have removed 31 items. I feel elated!!!! I write this with tears in my eyes, because now that dream will become our reality. We will have a new car, and Lord willing own our own home too. So thank you first to God, my Lord and Savior for putting Lexington in my path, he heard my prayers and my crys, and second to Lexington Law for their continued dedication in helping me reach my dream.

Doris
December 27th, 2018 Denton, TX DETAILS

I have saw the changes in my credit score and that lets me know that I am on the right track. Lexington Law is very professional people and they do just what they say they will do, they help you improve your credit score.

steve
December 27th, 2018 Simpsonville, SC DETAILS

Giving one star because there are no lower available. Terrible customer service, inaccurate client facing information, requests for client responses sent to emails that are never seen in the inbox of the client (but their propaganda gets in the inbox with no problem. Upon calling they have an expert team of never addressing directly any issues, but are well versed in talking around in circles and saying the app (that was proposed as the single source of information for users on the go during the sign-up process) has issues and those are IT issues, not theirs....so also well versed in pass the buck approaches.

Kgoodman
December 27th, 2018 Baytown, TX DETAILS

You guys are awesome !! Thanks for your help in solving my credit issues.

Kenneth Lynch
December 21st, 2018 Memphis, TN DETAILS

I enjoyed my conservation with My Representive whi helped i feel like he going to help me resolve with most of my concerns i have on my credit report

John C Michael
December 21st, 2018 Brockton, MA DETAILS

You all have my best interest and have helped me all ways that are unbelievable i thank you all.

Kim A.
December 19th, 2018 Sedro-Woolley, WA DETAILS

I will start by saying that I am a first time home owner and a huge part of that happening was because of Lexington law! They contacted all my creditors and got everything taken off my reports. All my stuff was older and just sitting there causing me grief. My credit score was in the sub basement and the chances of owning a home was nil. By clearing my reports I was able to get a credit card and start building my credit score. Things went uphill from there, I now have a great score and I own a home and it all started due to Lexington law. I can't thank them enough. They answered all my questions, explained things in a manner that could be easily understood and were always polite. Getting the updates as things were removed and watching my numbers go was fantastic. They kept me informed of everything.

Richard Thompson
December 19th, 2018 Inglewood, CA DETAILS

Great firm help has been excellent with correcting my credit

Felisha Percy
December 19th, 2018 Delhi, LA DETAILS

When I first inquired about Lexington Law I must admit I was a little sceptical not because of failed circumstances but because of my own insecurities!! The first phone call I must admit I had a stomach full of butterflies but the more information he gave the more confident I became..My credit score was in the 400’s when I started now I’m knocking as of Dec in the 600’s im very pleased!! Working towards a perfect score well into the 700’s or above..

Tanneisha Lyles
December 17th, 2018 Riverdale, GA DETAILS

My experience with lexington law is excellent and it was well worth the payments i have seen a drastic change in my credit score and they work to remove things a fast pace i started to see changes with in the first month i hired lexington law it my credit score went up fast and im actually get a second chance to responsible with my credit i been able to get Approve for things that i was not able to get years ago and im more careful with my credit now and motivated to keep my score rising as high as it could go to make life better for and its all because of you guys Thank you so very much you guys are doing a great job and the payments are very reasonable so if anyone reading this review trying to deciding if you going to hire them i say yes hire lexington law they are great and worth every penny you will be making the right decision Thank you lexington law you change my life

Oscar nira
December 17th, 2018 Childress, TX DETAILS

Lexington law is one of the best credit repair company out there very friendly and helpful when answering your questions and learning what steps to take

Andrea Cleveland
December 17th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Lexington is a top notch company. They have helped me get so much off of my report, and the staff is super knowledgable about strategy and why they do things the way they do. People say they can do all of this themselves, which is likely true, but I love having a team with years of experience to take that weight off my shoulders.

Tanner Cook
December 17th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Lexington law was able to clean up my wife’s credit from mistakes she made 6+ years ago. They were the first step for her becoming more lendable, allowing us to obtain credit. Took about 5 months but well worth it!

Darnell
December 14th, 2018 South Glens Falls, NY DETAILS

Best decision I made yet joining LexingtonLaw ! Helped my life credit tremendously

Cheryl Iles
December 14th, 2018 Valrico, FL DETAILS

13 items have been removed. My credit score has improved! I am now qualified for necessities in life I was denied in the past.

Doris Lavender
December 14th, 2018 District Heights, MD

Ms. Breanna was exceptionally good, very helpful n professional

Javier Gonzalez
December 13th, 2018 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS

My credit score has significantly increased ever since I hired Lexington Law, Outstanding service!!!

Benny Laiacona
December 13th, 2018 Vancouver, WA DETAILS

I had doubts when I first joined. Within just a short time my credit went up and my reports are cleaned up. I recommend Lexington to my friends and have only positive feedback to give. Thanks for all your help.

John Reynolds Sr.
December 13th, 2018 Park Forest, IL DETAILS

Lexington Law provides competent and professional service. Delivers on what is promised.

Patricia L Field
December 13th, 2018 Rockmart, GA DETAILS

Very satisfied, very professional and concerning.

Felicia
December 13th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

They are the best!!! My credit has went up just in one month of having them on my case. Looking forward to the next few months of them helping me to buy my new home.

JOE VERGARA
December 11th, 2018 Lakewood, CA

Lexington is a great and reliable source of helping consumers fix their credit. They truly keep their word and offer true results. Since contracting Lexington, my credit has improve and my scores have gone up with all 3 major credit agencies. I totally recommend hiring their services if you are having problems with your credit.

Roger Smith
December 11th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

My experience with Lexington law has me in a better place in my like .i am so happy these days , because without good credit you can't even live right Thank you Lexington law.

Patricia
December 11th, 2018 New York, NY

My experience with Lexington law was awesome they help me on my credit repair they are the best

Rose Tanielian
December 11th, 2018 Canton, MI DETAILS

At the start they made everything super easy to understand, and helped you pick the best options for your individual situation, they explained everything up front on how it works and the process. There were no hidden fees at sign up. And Every month the charge to you doesnt change. They are very knowledgeable and very curtious. I have had Lexington for about 6 months or so now and I'm still with them. I would highly recommemd their service to anyone trying to repair thier credit, figure out whats holding them back credit wise.

Bobby
December 11th, 2018 Flowery Branch, GA

Great group to work with have helped me a bunch

Georgina holliman
December 11th, 2018 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

Lexington law firm faithful and diligent at clearing up your credit report they are constantly sending you information calling you and letting you know what’s going on love this company

Cody Gabriel
December 11th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

Thank this company been a big help with my credit score i just think that its taking too much time its been about 13 months i just think that its taking too long. I've been living with people for the pass year and im trying to buy my first house and start a new life with my new family.

Gladys Hunter
December 11th, 2018 Lockhart, TX DETAILS

Very knowledgeable, encouraging and confident

Anthony D Blan
December 11th, 2018 Roswell, NM DETAILS

They have been completely helpful and thorough thus far.

Bree
December 11th, 2018 Marietta, GA

They are absolutely terrible and didn’t tell me what they would charge me when I canceled and they barley did anything to help my credit . Waste of money for what they do . And when I had a issue they didn’t resolve it . Very frustrating . Wasted a lot of money on them.

Dec 14, 2018

Dear Breanna, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Tammi Washington
December 11th, 2018 West Columbia, SC DETAILS

My experience has been great. My credit wasn't the best and certainly not the worst, but Lexington Law has helped me tremendously in clearing any derogatory credit from my report.

CALVIN James
December 7th, 2018 Fresno, CA DETAILS

I had a wonderful experience I love the service staff was friendly and kept me updated on progress.

Jamie Kouri
December 7th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

I have been so impressed since becoming a client with so many things. The patience each paralegal portrays, their knowledge, and the communication is huge for me. I like to understand what I'm hearing and I've always left the phone call knowing more than what I intended. There is a genuine care behind each paralegal during phone calls with how they provide the answers to my questions. I feel so confident in my decision to become a client which is reflected in the customer services I'm getting and the results.

Jose C. Rodriguez
December 7th, 2018 Pitts, GA

The service was great and all of the information was useful. Now I have a better chance in a successful happy life for my family

Leslie
December 7th, 2018 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS

IF I DON’T GET A CALL BACK BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER I WILL CANCEL AND DISPUTE ANY CHARGE TO MY CC! I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR OVER 5 MINS, I HUNG UP AND CALLED BACK NOW I CANT GET THROUGH. IM THE WRONG PERSON TO ATTEMPT TO FRAUD

Christopher
December 7th, 2018 Florence, SC DETAILS

Lexington Law paralegals are very professional and courteous. I’m always satisfied when consulting with them about any unfamiliarity that I may have. Thanx Lexington Law!

Jack Martin
December 7th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS

All this money I've invested and my score goes down? Pretty much a waste of money for things you can do on your own.

Dec 11, 2018

Dear Jack, We reviewed your concerns . We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss this matter with us in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Melvin
December 7th, 2018 Enterprise, AL DETAILS

Very good but I need something faster...

Jennifer Zhanay
December 7th, 2018 Saddle River, NJ DETAILS

Very professional company. Very efficient and helpful. They understand you and care about your situation. Very knowledgeable.

chaniqua jenkins
December 3rd, 2018 Orangeburg, SC DETAILS

Work very fast and would recommend them to anyone

NICOLE ORTIZ
November 28th, 2018 DETAILS

Lexington Law is far better than I expected. My credit score jumped over 109 points in a short amount of time.

Percy
November 26th, 2018 Bryn Mawr, PA DETAILS

They are such a rip off no results and my credit score was going mg down not up so I cancelled my service then they went into my account without my authorization and took out 129.00 and then another 20.00 dollars I had to cancel my card and get another one I’m better off repairing my credit by myself they are such a scam no results in 4 months and the only time they try to contact you is when your payment is do

Angela Renee Wood
November 26th, 2018 Anderson, SC DETAILS

I just signed up for LL in hopes to fix my credit so that i can buy or have a house built with in the next 5 years. I have 6 negatives on my credit. I'm not sure what all they can remove but im just desperate to have it fixed. I only pay $49.99 a month and truly, i hope what I pay a month does not effect their work. I only had that option. I will do another review each month to let some of you guys follow me and my experience! -Angela

Nov 27, 2018

Dear Angela, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

RICHARD CHEESE
November 19th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I have seen improvement with my credit score and negative marks off my report they discussed a lot of things with me and select a plan for my budget

Volha Stover
November 19th, 2018 Lexington, KY DETAILS

if I could not put a star, I would not set, I had an account for several months, or almost a year, nothing has changed, they only take money every month and that's it. They did not help me, but only bothered with their calls. I closed my account but they still charge me money, for what? Very bad help, or rather no help, do not waste your money in vain, they will not help you here, they will only take your money

Nov 20, 2018

Dear Volha, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Cassandra
November 19th, 2018 Scranton, SC DETAILS

They were very diligent in sending dispute letters and keeping me in the loop