Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Ashlee Greco

April 5th, 2019 Gig Harbor, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could rate this company a ZERO I would. My Husband and I just bought a home. Two + months ago we were looking to buy a home and "Lexington Law" popped up in my feed. We were so excited to fix our credit. We were promised so many things. "Only $14.99 and you cancel at anytime "! A few days later they called and said we had to pay around $300-$400. Two months later I called and asked "Have you guys done anything for us yet "? I was told they sent "1" letter out and then "I" was asked to mail in my own letter to the debt collector and then pay them again. I was so furious! They offered to bring down my payment to $50 a month, instead of $150. They only thing I would be able to do is see my credit score. I agreed. The month after STILL NOTHING! They called again asking for my money. We were going to cancel and then some mysterious email appeared describing a contract and how we can't cancel free, or anytime. We never signed a contract. We did accept the text that was explained to us as......."Just setting up our account ". I guess this is their contract. I was so upset because my FIRST question was "So we can cancel anytime and with no repercussions ". He said "yes anytime and for free". Obviously this was another lie! I have been emailing and calling DAILY. Not one person has contacted me back, but O I did receive another bill email. On top of that it was a bill for the normal amount $300, not the $50 like I was told. I cannot believe this Company isn't out of business yet. O wait I can. They are liars and steal millions from everyone. Honest, hard working people trying to fix their credit. I am sick to my stomach and we are so upset. I guess that's my fault. I should have researched more and read all the negative/similar reviews. DON'T WASTE your money. This is a scam!!!

Apr 09, 2019

Dear Ashlee, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jose

April 3rd, 2019 Garland, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did a very good job keep me informed of everything that was being done to my credit didn't take long to fix my credit I recommend this to everybody that has bad credit or that need work on their credit

John Shell

April 3rd, 2019 Wallingford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This firm is the best ever! They have raised my credit score 133 points and climbing. Third time using them, they're great!

Joe

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very Bad experience... I am writing this review while I’m on the phone with one of the representative for over 1h and 20 mntes trying to get my money back. They promised me to help me and my brother for one monthly charge and they charged my account for 2 of $89.99... now I’m debating to get my $89.99 +$29 after they suspended my account for no reason!! Do not recommend it.. I rather deal with creditors and collections agencies than this company. Stay away!

Joel Figueroa

April 2nd, 2019 Berlin, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is an incredible credit repair organization. They help me within a short period of time and did an awesome job get my credit fixed. I want to thank them and let them know that I am grateful. God bless you guys.

Terriann Merfalen

March 31st, 2019 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All you need to do is hear them out from the first call. Take the first step in repairing your credit even if it seems far fetched. Only you may take your life into your own hands. With Lexington Law in your side to repair from the smallest to the biggest credit issue. They are beyond amazing. I am well on my way to getting my credit score way up there how it used to be. Remember now, you have to help yourself as well while they help you. Do not keep getting bad dings on your credit. Best thing I have done before years end of 2018. I have a piece of mind into 2019. Amen and thank you infinitely Lexington Law. Sincerely, TJM

Anthony Kuykendall

March 31st, 2019 Moscow Mills, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Would have given no stars if I could. Me and my wife were almost done setting up our accounts. My wife was answering the questions asked to her by Joe the supervisor and the way he was talking to her was unbelievable. He had the worst attitude and because of the way he treated her we will not be doing business with Lexington ever. As the supervisor your supposed to be the most professional and helpful person to talk to and just because she didnt understand everything and had a few questions, his response was very arrogant "well let me repeat this again" very unprofessional and very ignorant.

Apr 02, 2019

Dear Anthony, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Michele Ryan

March 30th, 2019 Anaheim, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like how the attorney's here use the law to help those of us who need genuine assistance. This office did a lot for me and it helped me greatly. I still have a ways to go in some stuff. But knowing they did things right is a great way to go.

Rudy Galicia

March 29th, 2019 Visalia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It’s real help me out rid of several fraud collecting which one isn’t related to me.. but one thing I hard time with login and payment plan issue but I am sure they would work out .

April Sorenson

March 29th, 2019 Oroville, CA

Lextion law has been amazing they have helped me threw my frustrations and addressed all my concerns with full support and passion I highly recommend Lexington law .

Candice

March 28th, 2019 Bolingbrook, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they are expensive but they are slow. It takes yrs to see improvement on your score, i been with them since 2016 and i still don't have a 700+ score... they work but not quick enough for me... Faith is all i have hopefully i have a 700 before 2020. Fingers crossed.

William asberry

March 25th, 2019 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a good start I think and I hopefull that Lexington law can fix this problem with my bad credit Report. I hear good stuff about LexingtonLaw so I will give them a try

Apr 02, 2019

Dear William, Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Banks

March 25th, 2019 Tuscaloosa, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m almost 100% sure those good reviews are fake. No changes on my credit report but they made sure they took my money. PLEASE do not reach out to this company it’s a waste of time and money I promise I got PROOF!

jfg

March 24th, 2019 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very disappointed this time around. I have used them in the past and they were better. Now they just take the money and do nothing. I am in the process of buying a home and needed to get my credit right to do so, i called and paid all their fees etc but 2 months have gone by and nothing has been removed and everytime i call i get bs about how everything looks good etc. Finally i just shut off my CC. I guess the bigger you become the crappier the service. Do it yourselves.. pay the small balances off, call the collection company and negotiate with them most will cut the debt in 1/2 since they purchased the debt for pennies on the dollar. Also pay off the balance every month and don't use the CC unless you can pay it back ASAP, high balances hurt your score. Goodluck.

Aidan Issac

March 24th, 2019 Lafayette, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington helped me so much with my past credit bills! They removed over 11 negative items with relative ease and the low monthly payments made it so affordable for me when I was struggling to stabilize myself. Everytime I needed I called and they willingly provided whatever they could to help me manage when I needed to pay, extensions to make it to the next payday, even continued support on credit help. I honestly am so very thankful for the team and what they have done for me. Everyone was so helpful and each person I've interacted with was so kind and considerate. Thank you so much for what you've provided me. I feel like my credit life has turned around so much for the better!

Charles A. Hamlin

March 23rd, 2019 Springerville, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You have done a great job repairing my credit thank you

Carol E. Cimbolo

March 21st, 2019 Sevierville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Patti answered all my questions and gave more information that I did not even think of. She was very professional and personable which made for a very informative and pleasant conversation which reassured me with my decision to stay with Lexington Law! Thank you Patti!!!!

Peggy Stark

March 21st, 2019 Spokane, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had Lexington Law in the past. I did not see any change in my credit just my bank account. They take money without permission and every 3 months I had to pay and submit a credit report which was very spendy. I found out later that what they do, I could do myself. They hide behind other services that offered, like Rent to own and Car Loans. i did notice the bad credit drop off my report but appeared later after about a year. They are a scam, don't use them

Dear ol Dad

March 21st, 2019 La Cygne, KS

They get on it ie the paper work to your crediters.

Lisa a pierce

March 20th, 2019 Conyers, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These business attorney s are humanitarian they listean to your story and plea with respect and honesty as long as you are with them.

Alex

March 19th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are the worst!!!! Don’t use!!! They are a scam!!!! They don’t do anything for you!!! They never answer any of your questions in depth. Sooooo many more. Trust me I don’t usually write reviews but those people pissed me off.

Steve

March 15th, 2019 Upland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These reviews are all fake. This company has been taking my $ for almost 2yrs without my permission. To all old clients, look for your class action law suit. To all new clients, take your money elsewhere. This is a scam.

Joaquin Hernandez

March 15th, 2019 Richmond, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks so much for you help you did awesome thanks so much for your time and help i hope i can afford you services back so we can continue with your awesome job Atte. Joaquin Hernandez

Alex

March 13th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Taking a little longer than I expected, but getting things removed little by little. It has been one year of effort to get things removed.

Larry Moore

March 13th, 2019 Opa-locka, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Well so far they have done excellent job with clearing up my previous credit issues, but the one I'm having trouble with is this latest one its something my family member was suppose to have taken care of but they never did and I fought with the company to take me off the account and they didn't and now this is on my report,.

Joseph Armstrong

March 11th, 2019 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with Lexington law about 2.5 years and they have been great, I had 25 negative items that was on my credit report and they removed all but 5 and they are working on them now, I have to mention this at one time I was paying $120 a month, so I a question about something that was on my , so me and the paralegal was talking and she was checking on somethings, then while was going over my account, she "MR. ARMSTRONG, I SEE THAT THERE ARE ONLY A FEW ITEMS LEFT ON YOUR REPORT, INSTEAD OF PAYING $120 A MONTH I'M GOING TO LOWER YOUR PAYMENT DOWN TO $ 24.99 " So, this is a great company, if you have questions your call them, text, or email them. This service has been outstanding, yes it takes time and it may cost some, but it's worth it. I read some of the negative reviews , but you have to be patient, things don't happen over night, I have check around some credit repair companies charge 500 or 600 dollars straight up, and promise to build your credit with in three months maybe they can, I know that this firm is good, I'm not disappointed in them they have don't a great job.

Rhonda Dodson

March 8th, 2019 Farmington, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have helped me to better understand my credit score among how to dispute items. I have really appreciated being educated on understanding my credit and how to repair it.

Darcy amundson

March 8th, 2019 Tracy, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We reached out to Lexington law for our credit was ruined over the 20 years owning a small business. From lates to tax liens and everything else nothing would just fall off like it was supposed to after we paid them. It was costing us monies on down payments for new cars high interest rates on credit cards etc. In all between me and my husband had approximately 39 removals that needed to take place. We are on the threshold of perfect credit once again and inquiries were even addressed and removed which drives your score down tremendously. They could only challenge so many at a time which we totally understood and I’m a firm believer you get what you pay for and these guys are a professional law firm best money we ever spent thanks Lexington law it has changed our lives. Sincerely Darcy Amundson

Kathy Wherry

March 7th, 2019 McDonough, GA

This a great service to have regarding restoring your credit. They work fast, diligent and inform you of every step you make. My credit score increased immensely while using them.

janie christiansen

March 6th, 2019 Sauk Rapids, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

one of the best things i have ever done for myself was team up with . Lexington law . they helped me so much i was shocked at how well they did . and i had no credit score i now have a credit score not the best but so much better ... i might need there help again .. thank you so much.

Nathaniel Gordon

March 6th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend Lexington Law if you want to improve your current situation on your credit report. They are experts in credit repair services. They handle my situation with professionalism and prompted when needed. Thanks LEX LAW. GREAT SERVICE THATS FOR THE PEOPLE.

K Houston

March 5th, 2019 Brockton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I worked with Lexington Law for a couple of years to repair my credit. They are a good company however has some room for improvement. The momentum at the beginning with them advocating on your behalf to have negative or inaccurate debt listed on your credit report is great. I noticed that when you have been with them for a couple of years the urgency and or efforts of credit errors being removed from your reports slows down tremendously. I feel that it may be beneficial to have one representative responsible for working on your behalf opposed to multiple representatives being assigned to your account. The focus of having one may allow efforts to be repeated consistently as that one representative has the opportunity of becoming very familiar with your file. I found myself emailing multiple representatives when I had questions or concerns about my case. Some representatives responded much more rapidly, which was great. Again I did see progress of improvement on my credit reports within just the first couple of months however, it was disappointing to learn that the motivation from the representatives to consistently work on my behalf did decrease tremendously. I also feel that it would be great for all representatives to share before signing on as a client that Lexington Law offers more then one pricing membership fee, to allow the customer to pick which membership plan works best for that person. And to explain what each pricing entails, I didn't learn about the various pricing of memberships until a year or two later from a friend. I believe that there is always room for growth within any company if willing and open to make changes.

Zeke

March 5th, 2019 Pecos, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Well Kayla was very helpful. She helped me with all the questions I asked. I would recommend people to LexingtonLaw

Jason

March 5th, 2019 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My credit went south after the economy did in 2009. I didn’t think I could recover until I reached out to Lexington Law. They have helped eliminate bankruptcy, and some old medical bills from my credit. Within 2 months my credit score was respectable again and was able to get approved for loans with ease. Lexington Law does a great job keeping you posted on the progress being made with the 3 credit bureaus. It was really easy to get started online. Give them a shot!

Mehret Gebremeskel

March 4th, 2019 Lancaster, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is awesome. My credit score went from 667 to 724. I will definately refer Lexington Law to anyone looking for Credit help!

K. Mack

March 3rd, 2019 Paterson, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far my credit score went up by more than 100 and is now in good standing. And Its only been 2months. Saw results within a few weeks. I believe strongly that you will get me back on track

Wayne

March 1st, 2019 Grapevine, TX

When I asked how they would help my friend help settle a more pressing debt, he had no answer. He was reading from a script that asked for $129 a month to send out letters. When I told him I needed to talk it over with my friend, he said, “then call back when you’re more serious.” At the minimum, they have at least one unprofessional and I’ll-trained rep. At the most, this reflects a poorly run organization that cares little how management is represented.

Deborah Burdick

March 1st, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really like everything Lexington Law has done for me and I will refer them to anyone, when they started with me my score was in the very low 400's and because of Lexington my score is in the high 600's.THANK YOU LEXINGTON LAW !!!!!!!!!! DEBORAH BURDICK

Rob

March 1st, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a good experience with Lexington law everything was disputed off my credit thanks alot

George A Robinson

February 28th, 2019 Huntsville, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really knowledgeable and helpful. Representatives always courteous and ready to help solve problems. Rapid results.

Lisa Isenberg

February 28th, 2019 North Beach, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Lexington law went very well they assisted me with the removal of a great deal of junk that had been hampering my report

Customer1st

February 27th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I cannot express how disappointed I am in Lexington Law. Just yesterday, I signed up for the service and spent over 1 1/2 hours with Marissa, a Credit Consultant. I paid for the credit report even though this website, along with others indicate it's free of charge instead of the $14.99 I paid. During the session, we went over every single credit item (and there are lot of them) on all three bureaus. Today, I receive an email asking me to go through my credit reports and identify those items that need to be disputed one by one. This couldn't be true, since I completed the process yesterday. I called in and waited. The Paralegal explained that my file had not been completed. In fact, Marissa, labeled each item as not applicable. What? It may seem small to them, but dealing with credit issues is hard and painful. It's important to know you can believe it people who are working on your behalf; not to mention the service is NOT free. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Of course, no one is available. Yes, I'm ranting because I'm always disappointed in poor customer service and a lack of professionalism especially when you're just getting started. The worse part is nobody and I mean nobody cares!!!!

Linda Romero

February 27th, 2019 Pueblo, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been very satisfied with the progress you have made on my case. My score is improving

michael hadley

February 27th, 2019 Levittown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

over all my experience with Lexington was good I would have had more items removed from my credit reports and I thought they were a little pricey but you get what you pay for the reason I had to stop I ran into problems with my finances and had to stop when I get back on my feet I will come back

Stephanie

February 26th, 2019 Toms River, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This place is a complete scam. Originally called to sign up my fiancé and the enrollment person informed me we could sign up together at a discounted rate of 119 in stead of just paying 100$ for him by himself. THATS ALL HE SAID. the next month i got charged 239$. When i called they refused to refund insisting i was a liar and their enrollment reps are scripted so he did in fact tell me this. The charged me another 80$ to cancel and refused to let me cancel my fiancees account that gets billed to MY CREDIT CARD. Oh and i had to call in and finish my own dispute for the nearly 319$ they basically robbed me of.

Melanie Phillips

February 25th, 2019 Savannah, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got involved in Lexington Law through another site where I was looking at rent-to-own homes. (that site, the rent to own one is a complete waste!). And what Lexington pitched seemed really great. I'm sure they are great in the end but please make sure you have the money to.. fix your money. I only had them for a month and shelled out well over $100. I think my credit is a little better but I do not at all feel like it was worth it right now. I guess it's my own fault for getting caught up in the sales pitch and a pitch it certainly was, complete with deals and we-can-dos! If you don't have money set aside to work on your credit already DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE! lol.

Feb 28, 2019

Dear Melanie, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

sheri gardner

February 24th, 2019 Newport News, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They assisted me in getting ready of a few creditors. I wish I could continue to pay so that I could get more creditors removed.

Tammy Terry

February 23rd, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You guys ROCK! My credit score was 590, Lexington law raised it 735! Thanks!

Gary Hall

February 23rd, 2019 Sarver, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LexingtonLaw has done as promised when I signed on with them. They have had a positive affect on my credit. The improvement in just one year is very gratifying. I am impressed with the amount of work LexingtonLaw has done/is doing on my behalf.

Tynisha

February 22nd, 2019 Parkville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been with Lexington law for over a little 4 years total and you guys are amazing and I just want to let you guys know that the service I received is amazing thank you for all you guys hard work.