Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

9.0

LAST UPDATED: October 25th, 2021

Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

Lexington Law has provided over 221 million total challenges and disputes on behalf of its clients since 2004.

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

According to Lexington Law’s website, the average client uses the firm’s services for about six months. That said, the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

Lexington Law Services

In addition to a free credit consultation, Lexington Law offers the following three different service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service — This service includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service — This service includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service — This service is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service level provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Lexington Law also provides the following services:

Focus Track Options

Lexington Law clients can enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track options address specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

Online Education Center

Lexington Law is known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

Lexington Law Pricing

Lexington Law’s subscription-based credit repair services start at $89.95 per month*. This monthly price is tied to the company’s most basic service level and is on the lower end in comparison to what many other companies charge for their services. That said, Lexington Law does charge more for its moderate and advanced service levels.

Lexington Law also provides the following opportunities to save money:

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry.

Lexington Law offers 50 percent off of the first-work fee for veterans and active military members. The credit repair firm also provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

No Money-Back Guarantee

While having a money-back guarantee or a service guarantee can be a sign of a dishonest credit repair company, consumers may find it difficult to commit to a service, like Lexington Law, that does not appear to have a transparent refund policy.

The firm makes little to no mention on its website of its stance regarding a refund policy. Lexington Law mentions that it does not provide any sort of guarantee because credit repair results can widely vary per person and per situation.

Website Transparency

While Lexington Law does offer some information on its website regarding its services, the firm does not appear to provide much information online about its one-time/set up costs, its specific staff credentials, and which states it provides services to.

That said, clients may be able to receive this information if they schedule a free credit consultation with the firm.

What Customers Are Saying

Lexington Law has over 3,000 verified client reviews featured on BestCompany.com. More than half of the 3,000+ reviews for Lexington Law have a five-star rating. Compared to the other companies on our credit repair industry list, Lexington Law receives, by far, the most reviews and the most positive reviews.

The majority of Lexington Law’s positive reviews praise the firm’s quality customer service. Additionally, many of the reviews also mention a specific credit score improvement.

Some reviewers have mentioned in the past that the firm’s credit repair service can take longer than expected. That said, the firm does not promise results by any given time because results can vary depending on each client’s individual credit circumstances.

The Bottom Line

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies in the industry. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers improve their poor credit.

The firm also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Additionally, the firm does not appear to provide a transparent refund policy and does not provide much information online regarding certain aspects of its service.

Although Lexington Law may have a few downsides worth considering, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose from, discounts, and a free credit consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit problems.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

not_listed_location

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Parham A.P. Baltimore, MD

Credit education is not something that is common knowledge. Restoring your credit and knowing the ins and outs often takes assistance. That's where Lexington Law came in. They heard the sincere desire in my voice to fix and understand my credit. They also took the time to educate me on what services they offered and what they could do to help me grow my score. There was no beating around the bush or stalling for time to get money. The honestly went to work on my case and kept me highly informed on progress. I can say that they got me on the right track with disputes, and creditor inquiries. They got me to a point where it was manageable for me to do the rest.

Reply from Lexington Law

Parham, thank you for this amazing review. We are beyond thrilled to see your positive experience with our team and services. Thank you for sharing and for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

KG Lebanon, NJ

Lexington Law is the reason why I am in the credit position that I am with over a 780 credit score. When I started I had a credit score in the low 600s. I was able to take care of my debts and remove credit inquiries from my report with their guidance and help. Not only that but I learned how to maintain my credit and what important steps to make and what not to do. Not only do you repair your credit but you get a learning experience that is invaluable!

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on your credit score increase! We are delighted to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for sharing your success with us.

Aaliyah Sullivan Shreveport, LA

I am truly thankful for the service that your company has provided and you leave the clients feeling that you all are going to give them your best

Reply from Lexington Law

We are delighted to see this! Thank you so much for sharing.

Oct. 27th, 2021

Yael Lynchburg, VA

I like Lexington Law they do help you by fighting for you. I have been fighting to pay off a debt over a years ago before covid hit and still have items on my credit report as a negative. They helped me by fighting to get it removed! They give you your right credit scores and continue to champion for your financial health!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your kind review Yael! We are delighted to see you've benefitted from the services and thank you for sharing your success.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Duchy Robinson Columbus, OH

When I started with Lexington I hardly ever attained a excellent credit score. With the assistance from Lexington Law my credit score increased enough to purchase my first home and achieve a great credit score. Lexington Law firm is a great law firm

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on purchasing your first home! We are happy to know we were able to help and appreciate your sharing your credit journey with us. Thank you for your kind review.

Sep. 13th, 2021

Irene Okenwa Grand Rapids, MI

Lexington Law firm does a good job in helping me maintain an excellent credit rating. They fight so hard to get rid of negative reports on my credit. I have known them for a few years, and feel more than happy to trust and do business with them. Overall, they have done such an amazing job so far and I am pleased with it. Thanks again LexingtonLaw.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We are thrilled to see your success with the services and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Sep. 10th, 2021

Kecha Steward

The great customer service and friendliness they are always willing to help their customers to satisfactory. And with great speedy recovery of results with your credit report. They always keep you informed about what’s going on with your credit report and make sure you understand what your credit report is saying. I’m overwhelmed happy about my results.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the kind words Kecha! We are pleased to see you've enjoyed the services and thank you for sharing your positive experience.

sharon morales Greeley, CO

They are very informative very pleasant and very effective in getting my credit scores fixed i am very impressed i would recommend this law firm to any one who needs help in rebuilding their credit. Great people

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We truly appreciate your kind review and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Sep. 8th, 2021

linda farrargreen Macon, GA

The experience that I have had has been professional and prompt. I didn't know what to expect but it is quite amazing the work that is involved and that is done. The communication is consistent. Flexibility. Knowledge. I have had an awesome-learning experience. Thank you so very much Lexington Law & Staff.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! Your review lets us know we are on the right track. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Aug. 30th, 2021

Catherine Boyer Tucson, AZ

Lexington law got right on my case and was able to get one account dropped an they are working on the other account. They make sure I understand before they make any decisions and let me go. There is nothing I don't like about my service I'm not to computer savvy so they are helping me out a lot. They say I can call with any questions that I may have any time. So far so good, thank you.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thank you for sharing Catherine. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 20th, 2021

Darin SNOWS Ware, MA

Over all very professional. And care about people they help. Thank You Lexington Law

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your kind review Darin! We truly appreciate it and are happy to see you've enjoyed your experience thus far.

Oct. 27th, 2021

KLG Fouke, AR

When I started with Lexington almost 4 years ago it was the 3rd credit clean up company I had tried and I honestly didn’t expect very much since I had 44+ negatives on EACH of the 3 reporting agencies. However Lexington is not like any other credit repair company. You WILL get great results. It may take some time but they will do their best and keep you informed every step of the way without making it a full time job for you. They do the work!! It probably would have been cheaper in the long run for me to file bankruptcy but that would have been another bad mark on my credit that wouldn’t go away. Being able to pay in monthly increments makes it very easy to fix the mess I was in without causing me anymore financial hardships. Thank you for bringing me from a 400 to a 650+

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

May. 6th, 2021

LaTosha Pickens St Louis, MO

They're great with taking care of you and your credit reports, also full communication so you won't be frustrated

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your kind review LaTosha! We appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Oct. 20th, 2021

Terriann Merfalen Kissimmee, FL

All you need to do is hear them out from the first call. Take the first step in repairing your credit even if it seems far fetched. Only you may take your life into your own hands. With Lexington Law in your side to repair from the smallest to the biggest credit issue. They are beyond amazing. I am well on my way to getting my credit score way up there how it used to be. Remember now, you have to help yourself as well while they help you. Do not keep getting bad dings on your credit. Best thing I have done before years end of 2018. I have a piece of mind into 2019. Amen and thank you infinitely Lexington Law. Sincerely, TJM

Aidan Issac Lafayette, LA

Lexington helped me so much with my past credit bills! They removed over 11 negative items with relative ease and the low monthly payments made it so affordable for me when I was struggling to stabilize myself. Everytime I needed I called and they willingly provided whatever they could to help me manage when I needed to pay, extensions to make it to the next payday, even continued support on credit help. I honestly am so very thankful for the team and what they have done for me. Everyone was so helpful and each person I've interacted with was so kind and considerate. Thank you so much for what you've provided me. I feel like my credit life has turned around so much for the better!

Darcy amundson Tracy, CA

We reached out to Lexington law for our credit was ruined over the 20 years owning a small business. From lates to tax liens and everything else nothing would just fall off like it was supposed to after we paid them. It was costing us monies on down payments for new cars high interest rates on credit cards etc. In all between me and my husband had approximately 39 removals that needed to take place. We are on the threshold of perfect credit once again and inquiries were even addressed and removed which drives your score down tremendously. They could only challenge so many at a time which we totally understood and I’m a firm believer you get what you pay for and these guys are a professional law firm best money we ever spent thanks Lexington law it has changed our lives. Sincerely Darcy Amundson

Rebecca Moreno Valley, CA

What can I say, but thank you. Thank you for all your help LexingtonLaw, and the time you are taking to help me rebuild my credit, and for the advice that was given to me on how I can keep rebuilding it myself. They even went as far as giving me a month free, because we had some issues with billing. I am a single mom, caring for 9 of my beautiful children. Life hasn't been easy, and recently we lost our vehicle. I can't say it was much of a loss, it had so many issues, but it has been harder for us to get around. We are walking everywhere now. Before Lexington, I could only dream of getting a New vehicle, since my credit was at a 470! Since being with them, not even a month yet, and my score has already jumped to 665! In total, they have removed 31 items. I feel elated!!!! I write this with tears in my eyes, because now that dream will become our reality. We will have a new car, and Lord willing own our own home too. So thank you first to God, my Lord and Savior for putting Lexington in my path, he heard my prayers and my crys, and second to Lexington Law for their continued dedication in helping me reach my dream.

Kim A. Sedro-Woolley, WA

I will start by saying that I am a first time home owner and a huge part of that happening was because of Lexington law! They contacted all my creditors and got everything taken off my reports. All my stuff was older and just sitting there causing me grief. My credit score was in the sub basement and the chances of owning a home was nil. By clearing my reports I was able to get a credit card and start building my credit score. Things went uphill from there, I now have a great score and I own a home and it all started due to Lexington law. I can't thank them enough. They answered all my questions, explained things in a manner that could be easily understood and were always polite. Getting the updates as things were removed and watching my numbers go was fantastic. They kept me informed of everything.

Tanneisha Lyles Riverdale, GA

My experience with lexington law is excellent and it was well worth the payments i have seen a drastic change in my credit score and they work to remove things a fast pace i started to see changes with in the first month i hired lexington law it my credit score went up fast and im actually get a second chance to responsible with my credit i been able to get Approve for things that i was not able to get years ago and im more careful with my credit now and motivated to keep my score rising as high as it could go to make life better for and its all because of you guys Thank you so very much you guys are doing a great job and the payments are very reasonable so if anyone reading this review trying to deciding if you going to hire them i say yes hire lexington law they are great and worth every penny you will be making the right decision Thank you lexington law you change my life

Thumper bunny Longview, WA

Am glad that am able to talk to someone that are welling to help you get what you need done in a nice fashion or form you could have.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We truly appreciate it and are happy to see you've benefitted from the services.

Oct. 13th, 2021

Bruce G Austin, TX

Paralegal was informative and provided pertinent information I needed on updates to my case and what I needed do on increasing my credit ratings.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience Bruce! We truly appreciate it and are happy to see you've enjoyed the services.

Oct. 4th, 2021

Lisha Dothan, AL

Very professional and lots of integrity setting up my account,,looking forward to see my results in the future & referring LexingtonLaw to my family & friends.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the kind review Lisha. We are delighted to see your positive experience thus far.

Sep. 24th, 2021

Michelle Caballero Miami, FL

documented illegal stolen funds by Lexington I called on Lexington law to help me dispute a repossession of a lease car that I was a cosigner on for my son after he lost his job due to Covid. I explain to Lexington he was never late on payments but in fact he kept making payments after the lease was up in order to keep the car. Vw credit never contacted me or asked me for payment and I expressed this to Lexington firm and also provided them with documents. Lexington said they could help and asked for my social Security number and payments of $158 a month to get rid of this bad mark. Because credit is very important I trusted them. It turned out Lexington opened up old closed accounts which caused my credit to take a huge dip, before Lexington 784 after Lexington 646. When it took a dip they charge me more and said I can help you fix it when in fact they open these closed accounts that were not even an issue any more. Every time I called them I was on hold for hours and when I finally was connected to what they call a paralegal, I was being transferred to someone overseas to who they said was A paralegal. Before he or she could move on to what my concern was I always had to disclose my full Social Security number., date of Birth which made me real extremely uncomfortable After 4 months being billed by Lexington law I decided to cancel them because the one reason I signed up was for their help on the repo which they never addressed. I canceled their service and even got a confirmation number and an email stating that service would end. But two months went by and I noticed they kept billing my bank account but not for the full amount they were taking out $50 instead of $150. I confirmed them by sending an email to the multiple Lexington law email addresses and attaching not only their email to me stating payment would end but I also attached the Number of bank charges they charged me after the cancellation was confirmed. I will add those attachments to this review so you can understand how this firm took advantage of someone Who only reached out for help but in fact it’s taken advantage of Beware of this company, if you feel like you need help from a law firm for your credit go with someone who is local in your area. This company is a waste of money and just another bill to rack up your credit. I would give them a negative star but that wasn’t an option. Michelle A Caballero

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Michelle, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience. There are a few situations you've described that is not how we operate. We would like to discuss this further with you and help resolve your concerns. Please give us a call at 1-800-461-4284. Thank you.

Sep. 20th, 2021

Deb Hopkins Columbus, OH

One of my calls to the law office I had a very hard time understanding the gentleman but Damon was very good an took his time speaking clearly to me Thank you

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your feedback Deb! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Damon. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Sep. 8th, 2021

Lee Stineman Wood River, IL

Lexington Law did help boost my credit score. They were helpful in responding to emails requesting them to send letters to ask a creditor to prove their credit report entry. I was very pleased when my account with them started; however, over time, the response time and attention to my account waned somewhat,

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We truly appreciate it.

Ben Hayward, CA

This company helped me to clear and remove alot of negative accounts and raise my score they helped me get old accounts released and erased great company to do honest business with!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your success with us Ben! We are delighted to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services.

Oct. 4th, 2021

Tommy Wells Charlotte, NC

I just spoke with the paralegal and he was Awesome. He helped me to understand everything and feel more comfortable with all the process. He was very nice and very professional.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We truly appreciate it.

Christopher Jackson Conshohocken, PA

My experience has been up lifting and reliefs of stress also I see a major change in my score job well done. I recommend anyone who needs the help and support to give Lexington Law a call.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We truly appreciate it and are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Aug. 9th, 2021

Edwin Murenzi Holyoke, MA

Lexington Law have been nothing short of transformational for my credit repair. They explain clearly all my options and continue to advocate for me regardless of the challenges with the system. It is for this reason that I highly recommend Lexington Law with no reservations.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words Edwin! We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Dawn Bowman Minneapolis, MN

Lexington Law is the real deal! From the first phone call your treated with respectfully and the agent is actually listening to what you say, they don't talk fast or hurry you along. Absolutely amazing how quick they start on your case. In the first week I was getting alerts that business was being taken care of on my credit report! Thank you Lexington for getting my life back on track!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed your experience thus far. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

May. 26th, 2021

Patricia Cosby Federal Way, WA

Thank you Lexington law firm for helping me establishing my credit score. Thanks you my life is looking better and brighter its has been truly good works on your part for the price i pay in service to get me where i am because of Lexington law firm. I encourage Anyone and Everybody who are serious about getting their credit repaired Please give Lexington law firm a try you will be happy you did.

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. We are beyond thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

May. 14th, 2021

R Dot Fairview, NJ

I contacted Lexington Law on March 18th to inquire about their process and how effective they were in removing late student loan (Navient) payments from my credit history. I never really believed in any of these companies that claim to do more than one can do on their own. They charged me about $10 for the initial credit report (soft inquiry) and then explained to me that the monthly fee of $129 would later be charged on a specific date. As soon as I signed up for the service, they started going to work for me. They immediately started sending out letters to all 3 bureaus on my behalf. The thing that made me feel most confident in Lexington Law was, the fact that my card had declined when they initially tried to charge the monthly fee and they still proceeded to send out letters and update me on the progress. I eventually called them and paid the balanced owed, but the fact that they wasted no time to get right to it told me they were serious. Within 2 weeks, they got Transunion to remove the late payment and my score immediately shot up 49 points as shown in the pictures. A week after that, both Equifax and Experian also removed the negative remark (late payment) from my history and my score also boosted up 49/50 points. I was completely amazed on fast they work and produced results. They worked so fast, that they didn't even get to charge me for a 2nd month of service lol. Everyone might not have the same experience but this is a law firm that works on credit as oppose to a shady credit repair company. They're upfront on what they can and can't do and are honest about their pricing. A few people said they just kept getting charged for months of service without seeing any results. Removing negative remarks is a complicated task and everyone's experience is going to be different. All in all they do produce results and they took my score from good to EXCEPTIONAL. I AM NOW OVER THE 800 MARK ALL THANKS TO LEXINGTON LAW. THEY TRULY CHANGED MY LIFE, AS NOW I CAN START HOUSE SHOPPING AND FEEL EXTREMELY CONFIDENT THAT MY CREDIT WON'T BE A DETERRENT. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr. 29th, 2021

Robert White Woodbridge, VA

I try clear the negative errors on my Credit Reports on my own, no results. This is my second time using this company. I am trying to raise my credit scores at this time. Clear the negative errors on my credit reports. On June 2019. They removed 8 Negative items and I provided paperwork to them. My FICO Score increased by 79 points. Lexington Law program is working for me. Thanks.

Jason Minneapolis, MN

My credit went south after the economy did in 2009. I didn’t think I could recover until I reached out to Lexington Law. They have helped eliminate bankruptcy, and some old medical bills from my credit. Within 2 months my credit score was respectable again and was able to get approved for loans with ease. Lexington Law does a great job keeping you posted on the progress being made with the 3 credit bureaus. It was really easy to get started online. Give them a shot!

Cherie Bourque Evans Mills, NY

We have only started with them, and already they made a difference in sending out letters to the credit bureaus and financial companies on our behalf. They have removed negative items off our report. They are an amazing company especially when you are feeling overwhelmed. They do everything for you and help you to feel positive again. Recommend them highly!!!

Darian Gammage Las Vegas, NV

LexingtonLaw was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend LexingtonLaw to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends! I am definitely a 100% satisfied customer and recommend them to everyone, continue all the excellent work you do there at LexingtonLaw ! Thanks for all your help!

O LIVIA. R. Oneonta, AL

I am a very satisfied client/customer. Not only has Lexington Law help me with my credit repair but they have treated me like a person not just a number to them and with that said I would most definitely recommend Lexington Law to all my family and friends and for those out there that find their sales in need of GREAT advice and AWESOME results. I promise it will be well worth it. Thank You so very much LEXINGTON LAW.

Jeffrey Brower Lewes, DE

I've had bad/negative credit for a long time and didn't know where to begin to repair it. I've always heard of Lexington Law and decided to give it a try, they have already removed some negative items from my credit report and are working on having more removed every day, my scores have increased and it's only been several months since enlisting there help. I would say at the rate things are progressing I'll have a Good credit rating in just a few more months, I highly recommend there services to anyone interested in improving their credit scores.

Felisha Percy Delhi, LA

When I first inquired about Lexington Law I must admit I was a little sceptical not because of failed circumstances but because of my own insecurities!! The first phone call I must admit I had a stomach full of butterflies but the more information he gave the more confident I became..My credit score was in the 400’s when I started now I’m knocking as of Dec in the 600’s im very pleased!! Working towards a perfect score well into the 700’s or above..

Rose Tanielian Canton, MI

At the start they made everything super easy to understand, and helped you pick the best options for your individual situation, they explained everything up front on how it works and the process. There were no hidden fees at sign up. And Every month the charge to you doesnt change. They are very knowledgeable and very curtious. I have had Lexington for about 6 months or so now and I'm still with them. I would highly recommemd their service to anyone trying to repair thier credit, figure out whats holding them back credit wise.

Jamie Kouri Scottsdale, AZ

I have been so impressed since becoming a client with so many things. The patience each paralegal portrays, their knowledge, and the communication is huge for me. I like to understand what I'm hearing and I've always left the phone call knowing more than what I intended. There is a genuine care behind each paralegal during phone calls with how they provide the answers to my questions. I feel so confident in my decision to become a client which is reflected in the customer services I'm getting and the results.

John Consono Wilmington, DE

Very knowledgeable staff willing to help a person build their credit up think it's a wonderful thing to do nowadays

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your review John! We are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services.

Rishard Krehe Orlando, FL

Knowledgeable staff that are there to answer all your questions without too much sales pressure, will definitely use in the future

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you Rishard! We are delighted to see your positive experience. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kateri McKnight Groves, TX

There was a sense of urgency to sign up which made me feel hesitant. Even after declining in order to think about it, the incessant calls or “reminders” swayed me from actually keeping the service.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Kateri, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. We would be happy to discuss this further and help address your concerns. Please give us a call at 844-502-1110. Thank you.

Oct. 1st, 2021

Laura Washington Augusta, GA

They debited money and held in account until ready to make a deal with creditors. Everything was fine with one creditor but the other filed suit. This issue caused credit problems for several years.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Laura, Thank you for your review. The situation you're describing is not how we operate and we would like to discuss this further with you to help resolve your concerns. Please give us a call at 1-877-401-1938. Thank you.

Oct. 1st, 2021

Guantrell Burt Oxford, MS

I Have Experience A Change In My Credit Score Every Since I Been A Client At Lexington law firm And I Believe It Is A Very Accessible Credit Repair Company.

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

mary Lavin-Blythe Seattle, WA

I have been very pleased with the results of hiring Lexington Law to assist in removing many negative items from my credit. My credit score has gone up substantially!

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are thrilled to see you've benefitted from the services.

Aug. 16th, 2021

Kellie Burke IA

It has been life changing! My credit rating is phenomenal . I am still with Lexington after 5 years. They are Amazing! Thanks for all you have done! I highly recommend!

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thank you so much for sharing your success with us. We appreciate it and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Aug. 4th, 2021

Jim Beem Yuma, AZ

well to b honest i really was impressed with the proffesionalism was they made everything easy i was really dreading to do this at first but the results lately hav been amazing im not sure whybut they r lookin better i had both a/c units break down this year already lol

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help Jim! Thank you for sharing your experience. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Jorge Rivera New York, NY

Lexington Law the most reliable an affordable Law Firm when come to deal with you credit problem they fight for your right they are the best from the West and the beast from the East they are the best

Reply from Lexington Law

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy to help and thrilled to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 20th, 2021