Lexington Law

Call Now Enroll Online

Lexington Law verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

• Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 7.5 Million Removals in 2015
  • 50% Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 25 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, clients will receive a customized plan to achieve maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Discounts
  • Experience

Lexington Law Has Helped Over 1/2 Million People Since 1991We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 25 years of experience, it has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. It works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues. It also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72% of their clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge that addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

The firm offers a free credit report summary with a free consultation.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to clients. In addition, they provide members with 24/7 support.

Discounts

Military personnel and spouses can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry.

Experience

Lexington Law has been in business for over 25 years.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features, the company has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client's credit scores. When challenging unfair and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington law may take longer than the average credit repair company.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law, the good easily outweighs the bad. According to consumers, Lexington Law is transparent, thorough, but occasionally a little slower than expected. The firm is staffed with paralegals and legal assistants.  Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. They also offer a free consultation and discounts. We recommend Lexington Law as the best company to work with for improving your credit. Visit their site today!

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

2239 Lexington Law Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

July 27th, 2017

I've never had a better experience, nor the pleasant opportunity. Lexington Law truly stands up to their expertise. This team has the "Know How" and experience to accomplish some very satisfying results. I have the utmost respect and appreciation for this law firm. If you find yourself having issues concerning your credit worthiness, look no further. Your good credit is a MUST in our everchanging society today. Laws are everchanging. Don't try and go it alone. Consult with the experts. Give Lexington Law a call. You'll be glad you did.

July 26th, 2017 Palm Coast, FL

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that I chose Lexington Law to assist me with my credit issues. Their support and has been an amazing experience! My credit has improved over 50% since I started with them in March. The Para Leagles are very knowledgeable and extremely polite. I would and I have recommended them to everyone I can.

July 26th, 2017 TN

I'm experiencing a good and polite professionals .

July 26th, 2017

Lexington law is a company who respect and value you as an individual person. You are treated fairly, listen to. They work to the best of their ability to get the best results, they stay in constant contact with you to let you know what is going on and what steps to take. I have confidence in them.

0 1

July 26th, 2017

These guys are awesome!! Started seeing results fast. Its amazing seeing all your mistakes corected and explained how important it is to maintain a good score but have it to where the beuraus are not getting inaccurate information that would affect your credit nedatively or falsely..

July 25th, 2017 OK

I called for information on my account and the girl that helped me was super helpful!!! Very impressed by their kindness and knowledge

July 25th, 2017

He was very thorough and made sure I understood everything i needed to know.

July 25th, 2017 Marietta, GA

Ive just recently started with Lexington law and they are so helpful and accomodating. Its nice to know they are in my corner and helping to clean up my credit so I can purchase a house.

July 25th, 2017 Concord, NC

I always have a good experience when I call or email your company.

July 25th, 2017

The customer service at Lexington Law exceeds my expectations and shows there customers

July 25th, 2017 Jersey City, NJ

Amazing wonderful professional and trusting

July 25th, 2017 Providence, KY

Excellent service, I recommend to everyone I speak with. Lexington Law has been a tremendous help with my credit.

0 1

July 25th, 2017

I was exhauated with trying to better my credit and I didn't know where to start! I saw Lexington Law on credit karma and gave them a call. Less then 60 days 9 items were removed from ny credit! The paralegal team gave me strategies on how to resolve issues when I got calls from collectors and how to get ahead of my stydent loans. I feel like I'm now headed in the right diections towards having better credit. Thanks Lexington Law.

July 25th, 2017 Bartlesville, OK

At first I really didnt care what my credit was like cause I wont be on this earth much longer .But now that I found out my life can get straightened out.I might be able to go back home again and live like I use to do. Your company is giving me the strenth to do that thanks to Marcus hes a good employee, your lucky to have him

July 24th, 2017 Houston, TX

Why so long- he did a great job and was great in every respect- very friendly

July 24th, 2017

Representatives are very thorough will answer all questions

July 24th, 2017

My credit score was jacked up! I felt like there wasn't nothing left to do. However, Lexington Law proved me wrong. In the past 4 months 36 items were removed from all three credit bureaus. Not to mention, my credit score went up tremendously!! I still have a few things looking to be removed, but Lexington really turned my credit around!

2 0

July 24th, 2017

He was a very respected young man and he helped me out a whole lot he took the time out with me to go over everything he suggested things that I did not know and he was very helpful thank you

July 24th, 2017

Customer representative from Lexington Law was very sweet, understandable, great listener and customer care. I've myself was a customer service Agent and I must say that Shae knows how to listen, understand customers, and very professional. Makes me not to pass a great opportunity that she was offering . I give her 10 👍🏻 Overall. Great job Shea.

July 24th, 2017 Georgetown, TX

It's wonderful ! ... it's all going great! Started back in January of this year (2017) and still have the service and have had 4 negative items removed as of now. Thanks guys! You the best of best!

2 0