Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.9

Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing legal analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service — This service includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service — This service includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service — This service is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all incorrect or invalid negative items including late payments, charge-offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like its years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law may be slower in disputing items on clients' credit reports.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose from, discounts, and a free credit consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit problems.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

not_listed_location

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Kay lynn Tucson, AZ

Lexington law has helped me so much with my credit journey. Things that shouldn't be there have been removed.

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the removals! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank you for sharing.

Apr. 15th, 2021

Cassandra Thomas Westland, MI

Lexington Law is very helpful to getting your credit back on track they always reaching out to creditors to remove negative items from your credit report

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to share. We appreciate it.

barbara kendrick Quincy, IL

They are excellent at what they do. They have gotten several false claims removed from my record, My credit score was very low when I started with Lexington Law. Now, two years later, it is very good, Thank you Lexington Law.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jeffrey Allen Wausau, WI

Very good people and very nice as well I would for sure recommend them to everyone that needs help with there credit score

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience.

Antonio Ville Platte, LA

Without my professional paralegal my score would have stayed down and I would have to continue paying high interest rates. She identify errors in my report and proceeds to Correct them professionally and within the legal protocols.

Apr. 9th, 2021

Everett ficklin Easley, SC

I’ve been very pleased with the service and the updates I have received from the company and I have referred a lot of my family and friends to your agency and told them they would be very pleased with your service.

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Marianne Felger Detroit, MI

I had Lexington Law before until I wasn't able to afford it you did an awesome job at getting me out of a lot of debt and I thank you so much for it. I have been looking on line trying to get me a home so I had a Iot of people checking into my credit report I know it is messing me up but I need to get a home and get out of the place I'm living in I'm living with my ex sister in law and she is so demanding I need this so badly

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Marianne, Thank you for sharing your personal experience. We are happy to help! Please reach out to us directly with any assistance you may need.

Kendrick Clark Alexander City, AL

Lexington law is a very professional organization that makes you their number one priority when you call.They are very knowledgeable and eager to answer any questions you might have.They don’t make you feel rushed but leave you with the feeling that they are there for you.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the positive words. We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services.

Pamalethia Miller

I been with Lexington Law Firm for a while now. Even when they was down and ask me to go to credit report services. I decided to wait till they got another lawyer and then returned. They stay on top of my credit issuse and know if anything comes up on it THEY are on it. Thanks Lexington Law for all you have go for me and continue to do so.. Pamalethia

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Apr. 5th, 2021

Donte Burt Madison, WI

Good customer service. Not happy with the results.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Each client has a different credit situation, meaning time frame and results can vary. We are sorry to see you did not have the results you were hoping for but are glad you had a great experience with our team. Please reach out if you need anything or would like a full look at your case.

Apr. 5th, 2021

John Hancock Washington, DC

Lexington Law firm helped me with all of my needs. Very good law firm. Will be recommending to my friend and family.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Lovell edmonds Chester, PA

I love the law firm the best credit place I’ve ever known and very respectful and caring

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Sandi Hood Seattle, WA

Hi, this is all new to me, it's nice to have the help that I'm getting.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Sandi, Thank you for sharing your experience thus far! Please reach out if you need anything.

Mar. 29th, 2021

Patrick Clement , WA

I just started with LexingtonLaw and I feel good about them ,so far my experience with was satisfied

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Patrick! Thank you for sharing your experience thus far. Please reach out if you need anything.

Mar. 26th, 2021

Love Hate ,

I ‘v had a good experience with them .And they work really hard for you.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thank you for sharing about your positive experience thus far. We appreciate it.

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Raye Lynn cruz Salt Lake City, UT

Very good customer service. Explains things very well and responds at a timely manner.

Mar. 23rd, 2021

JoAnne Hilton Spokane, WA

Very helpful in pointing out what should be paid off so that you can get the best credit score possible.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We have loved working with you.

willie johnson Conyers, GA

i have been with you for some time, i always get anwsers to all my questions.

Jonna Rasbach Littleton, CO

Really helped me understand my credit score and then really helped me fix my score, so thankful! 100% recommend to anyone trying to repair.

Samuel G Dargan ,

The persons that helped me were kind and understanding.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Samuel, We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team. Thank you so much for sharing!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Satisfied client Lindenhurst, NY

Highly recommend if you need help getting your credit to a better place. Since joining November 2020 my credit has improved and negative items were removed. They are very thorough and constantly work on your behalf. I am very pleased with their service and everything they do! The monthly payment was a little challenging but they work with you just communicate with them. It is worth the investment into yourself and a brighter future.

Mar. 16th, 2021

Candi Ward Fenton, MI

I received excellent customer service from David and he was very helpful answered all my questions and let me have control of what I wanted to do. I would definitely recommend Lexington Law! Candi

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Candi, We are so happy to see you had a great experience with David! Thank you for sharing.

Mar. 11th, 2021

Edwin Valle Bridgeport, CT

Since the beginning as a client they help me every step of the way.Even when l ask something l don't understand they always there to help constantly

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Edwin, We are happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Valerie Puckett Magee, MS

Lexington Law informs u of everything they do and they do not waste time.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Valerie, Thanks for taking the time to share. We appreciate it and are happy to see you've enjoyed the services thus far.

Jamie Bunyard Howard, KS

I think all the people I have had the pleasure of talking with have been extremely helpful And very understanding, perhaps even a little to chatty going over something’s over and over seems a tad redundant! But they will work with anyone doesn’t mater who or what your situation is give them a shot If for nothing other then to just help you get started in the right direction I have used there services many times and usually I cancel after a month and use there basically free service it’s a $5 charge to pull a soft credit pull doesn’t affect you credit! And then give them roughly an hour of you time to then go over your credit and all the fine print and your on the way to better credit! Believe me I was able to have 26 items removed from my credit over the course of three different goes with Lexington law in a matter of 3 years which means I have been able to atleast Rey some form of credit again! Only cost me around $ 129.00 total and I have used there services three times! I’m proof that they get the job done and done right

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Jamie, We are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. We appreciate you sharing your detailed experience. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair!

Dameris Hartwell Portland, OR

This company is great with credit repair! Stellar representatives of the company talk to and treat you as if you were family or close friend. Their tone and friendly communicative manner is nearly unmatched anywhere... In any industry.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Dameris, We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team! We appreciate you sharing. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair.

Sherry Jordan ,

The paralegal was very knowledgeable about my case and she answered all of my questions pretty well.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Sherry, We are so happy to see you had a great experience with our team. Thank you for sharing!

Katie Vavrichek Minneapolis, MN

Very helpful in removing my negative credit due to bad decisions in the past years. Also the agents are very considerate of daily needs and struggles.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Katie, We are happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to share about your personal experience.

Jeffrey Easton, PA

The company was very responsive to my needs. Much work was done, and I’m very appreciative.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Jeffrey, We are so happy to see you have enjoyed the services. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair.

Fiyah Starter ,

Lexington law changed my life..They are truly dedicated to improving the way you live. My credit score went tremendously within 6 months.I would recommend Everyone that is looking for life changes,Lexington law are the guys to call.Thank You for CARING when I didn't..

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank your for the recommendation!

Ricky B Renshaw , GA

Great Firm will use again!! Understands you're needs

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Ricky, We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

SA Summit, NJ

Reps are professional and knowledgeable. They listen and do their best to address your needs.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience!

Scott Lacy Hot Springs, AR

It is very affordable. The staff are polite and courteous. They provide many options for you. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is due to the time frame. It takes a long time to get the desired results.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Scott, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to see you've benefitted and enjoyed the services.

Cee Clemons ,

Very efficient, time saving & highly professional. My mistake was leaving too soon, I thought I was armed with enough knowledge to proceed & I'm not.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Cee, Thanks for taking the time to share about your positive experience! Please feel free to give us a call with any questions you may have.

Gina Marie Commack, NY

There is truly not anything that I dislike about Lexington Law. From day one they have helped me more than any other service could ever possibly do justice. Thank you so much for saving my credit and for all of your help thus far… I can’t wait to see the end results

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Gina, We are happy to help and so happy to see you've enjoyed the services! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Sandra Cox Aurora, CO

Bianca was friendly, patient and took care of my concern promptly.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Sandra, We are so happy to see you had a great experience with Bianca! Thank you for sharing.

Raquel Torres Liverpool, NY

Lexington Law is a light at the end of the tunnel. A bless in my life journey. I am so thankful and happy that I found them. The staff is so professional, respectful and kind. Thank you all!

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Raquel, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to help and so happy to see you've had a positive experience thus far.

Jessica Reese Monroe, LA

My services were very expensive for 5 and half months to only have one small mark only taken from one credit bureau but not the other two

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Jessica, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to see you had a removal off your credit report. We would be happy to take a look at your case and review your options for the other removals! Please give us a call at 1-877-401-1938. Thank you.

Nichole Maddox ,

I used this service years ago and it was great. With Lexington Law's credit help I was able to finance a great vehicle. I am once again with Lexington Law as a mature client to clean up my credit as an adult decision for my future.

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulation on the car! That's great! We are so happy to see you enjoyed and benefitted from the services.

Thomas Berard Saint Paul, MN

The live people that I talk to every time are very knowledgeable and feels like they genuinely care about it. Also know how to explain in a way easily understood for people like me that don't know anything about the processes.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Thomas, Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review about your positive experience! We appreciate it.

Roy Nation ,

I was very nervous about the process, but after I was set up with Lexington Law my concerns and bad credit went away. Thank you Lexington Law, you are a life and game changer

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you Roy! We are happy to help and so happy you enjoyed the services.

Lisa Y Charlotte, NC

I had been with experian before and all that did was report to me (at $22 a month) a bad news report because they didnt DO anything to help, they just showed me how the same issues were dragging me down month after month. Lexington Law has been with me to both clear up bogus and old issues (even a couple that I didnt think would work) and with little pop ups through the years that I have kept their basic service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND OVER ALL OTHERS!

Reply from Lexington Law

Lisa, thank you so much for the recommendation! We appreciate it and are so happy to see you've had a positive experience with us. Thank you for sharing.

Arlie Cobb ,

Lexington law took the time to give me good advice

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Arlie, We are happy to help! Thank you for sharing.

Robert Glenn Arnold Liberal, KS

Always very professional, especially the fact that your associates do not speak in legalize.

Reply from Lexington Law

Robert, we appreciate the kind words. Thank you for sharing!

Jen6137 ,

Love the fact they have other options to do monthly payments and gets the job done.

Kathy Carmon New Haven, CT

Yes, but they are doing what they said that they will do. I've seen some changes and that's good to me.

Reply from Lexington Law

Kathy, thank you for sharing. We are happy to see you've already seen changes on your credit report!

Scottie Tyson Pageland, SC

A great Law Firm to help rebuild your credit . They're really been doing a wonderful job on rebuilding my credit. I'll recommend them to anyone that needs help getting their credit report

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Scottie, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Jenny Shaffer Canton, OH

Lexington law really helped me clean up my credit report. Because of this it gave me the incentive and confidence to continue to try to make my credit better. I never realised before them that I could fight things that were not true on my credit report. I always thought I just had to deal with it unless I was rich and could afford some big time attorney to get rid of it. I have and always will Have wonderful things to say About this company . I have already sent most of the people I know who are having credit problems.

Reply from Lexington Law

Jenny, we really appreciate you taking the time to share about your personal experience. We are happy to help and thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services! Thank you for the recommendation.

capriah thornton ,

My questions were answered and you do actually see results and they are very helpful and the let you know what’s going on with you.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services!

Brenda ,

Call for my experience and my phone call has been room really excellent she answered all my questions that I had concerning my credit in the past she told me to stay positive in and be patient and that she would inform me of any new updates and she was she was a very honest and very open and very considerate about how she answered my questions and I really appreciate all that that

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Brenda, We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team! Thank you for taking the time to share.