Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit, and according to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

Cindy McDavid
September 13th, 2019 Lorain, OH DETAILS

I had poor credit. They went thru all my debts. Got some reduced and upped my credit score. I still have a lot to work on but they have been very helpful to get me on the right track.

Cassandra Aarons
September 11th, 2019 Canal Winchester, OH DETAILS

This is a scam. They will promise immediate credit improvement and take your money. They literally did nothing for me in over a 3 months. The are fake paralegals and Attorney’s. Nothing but customer Service reps. I was upset how they was treating me at Lexington. So i made a complaint with the better business and they cancelled my account without me knowing

Bridgette Carter
September 10th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

When I have first started working with Lexington Law Firm, my credit score was very low and I had numerous delinquencies on my credit report, known and unknown. My delinquencies have extremely decreased and my credit score has increased. I could not have done it without all of you. Thank you so much.

Lashanda Freeman
September 9th, 2019 Covington, GA DETAILS

Lexington law has been really great to me. My credit score has gone up tremendously and they give me great advice on how to keep my score rating good in the future. I highly recommend them.

Megan
September 5th, 2019 Avon Lake, OH DETAILS

I would not recommend. You can do everything they do for free while they charge you up the butt. 180 dollars a month for the last 6 and nothing has changed. Then when you cancel they still charge you another month for things they didn’t do. Save your money and pay off debts.

Patricia Argilagos
September 5th, 2019 Rosedale, NY DETAILS

I been with Lexington Law for a month now. It’s sooo helpful they polite and not only that they do there job I got result already they good don’t be afraid they will help you

CJ
September 3rd, 2019 Land O' Lakes, FL DETAILS

This is a scam. They will promise immediate credit improvement and take your money. They literally did nothing for me in over a month

J
August 29th, 2019 Riverbank, CA DETAILS

Another company that takes your money and doesn't do nothing for you amazing how do these people operate smh Avoid this company please do it on your own very simple

Christine ColweHeidi6604!ll
August 28th, 2019

I just ended a call with someone from Lexington Law who was so condescending and rude I am shaking. I thought this company helped people? She was overly aggressive about me signing up for their services today. When I told her I needed time to talk to my husband and do research she became extremely rude and judgemental about my "personal choices". WOW. Never been treated so crappy by a company supposedly in the business of "helping" others.

Zachary
August 28th, 2019 Leavenworth, KS DETAILS

If I could, I would give them a zero star. They just charged my bank account for $14.99. To start off, the guy I talked to tries to smooth talk you in, makes it sound good, and doesn’t mention what the full price will be, so you agree, and bam, he tells you that it’ll be $129 a month, and I try to say no, I don’t wanna do it, he quickly hangs up. Then I called back to cancel it, and they do, about a month later, I get charged. Messing with people’s money is not the right thing to do, I’m prepared to get the police involved if I have to. Stay far away.

Jess M
August 28th, 2019 Okmulgee, OK

I am not a customer. However when I did talk to them I was told that they would be able to fix my credit for only $129/mnth but they needed $14.99 up front to start my case. When I told them that I did not have the $14.99 right now and would call them back when I did the guy asked me if I could overdraft my account to pay the $14.99. I'm calling because I have credit problems and you want me to overdraft my bank account? Um no. Now they keep calling me.. I am not comfortable with someone asking that kind of thing.

La Von
August 27th, 2019 Spartanburg, SC DETAILS

Just started but I’ve been treated with great service as of now they are all ready on the job

Trina r Cox
August 26th, 2019 Norcross, GA DETAILS

Lexington you are the best !! I have learned alot about my credit am kmow able to purchase things without using rental center and buy here pay here. If am not sure about something I call to get some guide help. The you Lexington Law

A Ross
August 26th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

They provide a rubber stamp service that will help with some very simple accounts but when you get to accounts that need real service, forget it that is when you get the run around. and nothing gets done for you, but they do still take your money.

Kelleye Shelton
August 23rd, 2019 Conroe, TX DETAILS

Be careful who you trust in and believe in as we were lied to or misinformed as Lexington will say, by their people. They do fix the problem but take services away in order to do what they agree too. Then they will take your money and do very little to earn it, nothing to earn your trust back, just continue to take advantage until you make them stop. Then they wonder what happened & why they are losing your business. Beware to the consumer.

Aug 28, 2019

Dear Kelleye, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing us to address your concerns. An email was sent to you with my direct contact information should you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Pamela Corder-Redding
August 23rd, 2019 DETAILS

My opinion, they are awful. They told me for the $109 a month that included both my husband and I. After 4 months, I find out they didn't even open an account for my husband and nothing had been done on his credit bureau. They send out letters as if they were written by you (not on any letterhead paper showing they are a legal firm). Two letters were returned to me as the addresses were wrong, and the letters, in my opinion, looked like they were sent from a 5th grader - just awful. When I signed up, they told me I just needed a few things off my credit bureau and it would probably just take a month - huh! Not so. I recommend not using them and get a local attorney that you know will get it done.

Aug 28, 2019

Dear Pamela, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing us to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Bob G.
August 23rd, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS

I contracted with Lexington over 4-5 years ago. They did help the 1st year or two. Four years ago they notified me that they were no longer licensed to do biz in Oregon but would continue to monitor my case “free of charge”. They recently notified me that they were now licensed in Oregon and after a 4 year hiatus were charging me again. When I didn’t respond within 14 days they were charging me a late fee——-after 4 years! WOW ——I ended up paying for one month just to get them off my back...........

Nichol Laub
August 23rd, 2019 Lehi, UT DETAILS

I feel scammed by the manner this company does business. Fails to communicate after you sign up, and then refuses to cancel within the grace period without additionally charging. In my request to decline service. I was told I would be charged $122 regardless. This was not communicated. In fact the opposite was spoken, of no charge if called in by grace period. They push a sale and don't let you take the time to think about it no matter the amount of times you try to ask for time to consider. They lie and tell you there is a cancellation period to get you into the trap of reoccurring charges so you can never afford to even pay your debt. Don't waste your time or money. I am extremely disappointed in their unprofessional way of business

Tawanna Hill
August 20th, 2019 DETAILS

LEXINGTON HELPED CLEAR OFF SEVERAL DEBTS AND MY SCORE WENT UP WITHIN THE FIRST 2 MONTHS!!!! THEY'RE EXCELLENT ALL AROUND!

Ken McClain
August 19th, 2019 Cleveland, OH DETAILS

Credit problems can be very frustrating & timestaking. Meaning, it’s not resolved overnight. But with patience and diligence whatever can be done, will be done to help your situation. I’m appreciative of this. Although the really & truly amount of money paid them is a sacrifice, in the long run the improvements & repair of my credit is well worth the PEACE of mind given to free up my life of purchasing.

John mathues
August 16th, 2019 Bear, DE DETAILS

Lexington law is a predatory law firm based on taking your money every month for barely working on cases They charge you 100 monthly think about that ? Most of us can repair it our own with that money ? They never tell you this is a monthly payment and even tho I cancelled my case they charged me for this month without giving me a refund Never use this company lazy lawyers praying on the unfortunate

Aug 19, 2019

Dear John, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jasmine
August 16th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

I’ve been a customer with Lexington law for about a year now. On my own, my credit was at fair with a few bad inquiries. After Medical bills started to pile up on to my credit report which my medical bills were from a vehicle accident which I did a settlement on all medical bills but was still being reported to my credit.. Then my boss recommended me to Lexington law not only did they help me remove my medical inquiries but the rest of the other inquiries i already had and within months. And they raised my credit with a huge improvement to excellent credit. I felt blessed so happy and the relief of no debts. Highly recommend Lexington law. And the customer service are so nice they work so hard to help you. They truly do value their customers. Even so having my credit looking great again I still keep Lexington law to follow up with them on my credit for any future credit I like to open or for fraud use.. They’re my people to go and the best part is that they’re so affordable. Worth every penny to invest for a better you. I love them for helping my family and me out.

Melvin
August 16th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

“Jurisprudence...complete and thorough.”

Drew shields
August 14th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

They did what they said and cleared up simple things on my credit when it came to doing real work nothing happens keeps spinning me in circles every time I called it was something different of my fault then when I tryed to cancel they charged me 59.95 when I was only pay 8.95 a month horrible customer service

Aug 14, 2019

Dear Drew, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and giving me the opportunity to address your concerns. Please don't hesitate to give us a call should you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Diane
August 11th, 2019 Wentzville, MO DETAILS

They are easy to talk to and helping me with my credit repair

Mike
August 11th, 2019 Elmhurst, IL

They are telemarketers. I got so many cold calls from them, I called back to tell them off and found out I had to opt out of getting calls I never signed up for. Don't use this trash.

Aug 12, 2019

Dear Mike , I reviewed your concerns regarding the phone calls you received from us. If you would like to discuss this matter with us, please contact our Customer Service Department and request to speak with someone in the Resolutions Department. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Aaron
August 11th, 2019 Collegeville, PA DETAILS

I think ppl feel safer because the “law” in Lexington law. During the initial set up they asked me for some insite on how to remove each item I thought “that’s wtf I’m overpaying you for” but what ever. This place moves at a snails pace matter fact a snail on crutches moving backwards, in my opinion it’s just so they can charge you for more months. My biggest issues the the app that you use. Around my second month I checked my status and it read “reviewing responses” from over a month ago. (Keep in mind I was told that they have 30 days to respond or they have to remove them) then out of nowhere it asked me again how they should dispute the items and pretty much started over again with “intervention letter sent” they seem dishonest there is no communication and I would never recommend anyone sign up no matter what the “reviews” say. I spend 109 dollars for three months to have three items removed and on of the removed items was something that I paid in full and got them to agree to remove it... so two, two items on there part.... Lexington Fraud I call em

Tyrrell Hopkins
August 11th, 2019 Beaumont, TX DETAILS

Lexington law drags things out to get your money back each month. They start with the littlest item, an item you could pay off easily, then they save the big credit issues for last. After you cancel, they will still trying to draw money from your bank account.

Aug 12, 2019

Dear Tyrrell, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Treasure
August 8th, 2019 Rochester, NY DETAILS

I used Lexington law years ago . They did nothing for me. Scam artist all the way. Have fun letting them take ur money.😡😡😡😡

Jasmine
August 7th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

Lex Law did ABSOLUTELY nothing to help my credit issues. All they did was charge my credit card every month without delivering any results. I cancelled after 5 months! DON'T waste your money.

Aloha Waikiki
August 2nd, 2019 Honolulu, HI DETAILS

Aloha: Someone from Hawaii transferred called to the Lexington Law Firm and I was able to talk with one of the sweet lady by the name: Makenna M. She is very polite and eager to help me to fix my credit and she said she will do her best and I value her words to me, and I value that. I am just starting out with them this morning thru' my work hours. In the past, I enrolled debt consolidation company and I also had garnishment from my paycheck from my bank because my loan, and these caused my credit score down to 624 now, so I am looking forward to all the good things to come and I am hoping they can clean up my credit records quickly since I have some personal situation beside I just lost of my both parent. I tried to apply small loan to get the funeral cost and medical costs for family and one of my good friend but the financial institutions declined my loan request because of my credit record, so I really hope this going to work well and I am confident Lexington Law crew can help me for this. Thank you for introducing your service to me and May God bless you all and keep the positive vibes and good works! Mahalo (Thank you!

Angelique white
August 1st, 2019 Ottumwa, IA DETAILS

I've been with with Lexington for a few years now. Unfortunately I havent been able to afford the 90 dollar payments. So I called to cancel and the guy I talked to on the phone told me I could pay the late fee and then he would cancel my account. The late fee was 19.95. Well today they tried pulling another 90 dollars out of my account. 🤔 I called the firm and asked why they were taking money out with I canceled over a month ago. She told me it's because it wasnt in the notes. And my payments weren't clearing. So now I'm out 90 dollars and they wont give me my money back. Your paralegals should really stick to their words cause it's not ok to deceive people like that.

Neal
August 1st, 2019 Midvale, UT DETAILS

They have always been professional in their manner and I've had a couple items removed ... but I signed up on a 2 for 1 special and they still insisted on billing me for 2 persons. I tried to cancel and they told me I still had one more payment. They may do good work but they weasel the money out of you.

Mehret Gebremeskel
August 1st, 2019 Lancaster, CA DETAILS

Lexington Law is awesome. My credit score went from 667 to 724. I will definately refer Lexington Law to anyone looking for Credit help!

Milan
August 1st, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Started from the bottom, after a bankruptcy and was able to clean up my records and credit. Really appreciative of their efforts. If you put the work in, Lexington will go to work for you. Great job!!!!

ROYCE
July 31st, 2019 Cedar Hill, TX DETAILS

Do not waste your time. This company has been taking money out of my account for almost a year now and there has been no change to my report; therefore, I decides to cancel my account and They charge me $40 more, just to cancel. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY, UNLESS YOU JUST LIKE GIVING AWAY YOUR MONEY. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.

andrea mern
July 29th, 2019 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

This is my second review with LexingtonLaw.., my first was about how Lexington law removed negative and improved my husband credit score... I had excellent credit 789 805 and 793... never imagined I would ever need them for myself... I was being sued for damages my daughter caused four years ago ... and the insurance company was suing me for the cost of what they paid out ... from four years ago ... go figure... don’t know why it took that long ...so I decided to file bankruptcy to protect myself... and to be honest... I thought if I’m going to have bankruptcy on my credit for ten years might has well take advantage of my excellent credit while I have it... so I open numerous credit cards with high limits ... I used credit cards to pay off my daughters cars among other things... some people may not agree with what I did, but I’m trying to tell it as it is... I’ve been on both side of the spectrum with excellent credit where everyone wants to lend to you ... to the bottom of the barrel ... prior to the bankruptcy filing my score was 488...at this point every one looks down on you ... your self esteem is greatly affected .., you have creditors calling you all day long and you pray they don’t call your job.., ok fast forward to today 8 o’clock ... receive an email from Lexington law .... congratulations you have negative items removed!!! What???? Yes bankruptcy!!!! Removed !!!! Not just the bankruptcy that was filed in the court ,but all the accounts that was included in the bankruptcy!!! Had to let my husband confirm it ... because everything I read and research states no one can get bankruptcy removed... but Lexington law did it !!! I’m still in disbelief!!! My bankruptcy 341 meeting was April 2019 and discharged was granted June 2019 .... I recommend Lexington law to everyone I know with bad credit... all successful but some take longer to get removed... don’t know why maybe it depends on which paralegal that’s assigned to you... not sure!!! Also be aware Experian always take longer... and it’s true you may have things that were removed then reappear but that’s because that particular account is charged off and then sold to a collection agency...all you need to do is notify Lexington law after the second time it’s removed it will never reappear... this happened to my husband... also don’t pay the full price when you first sign up they will try to sell you the most expensive package... but call back and tell them you want the 59 dollar package ... this is what I did it covers the same thing!!! It’s prove that the cheaper package work !!! I signed up in April after the bankruptcy 341 meeting and look three months later and bankruptcy is already removed from credit report...just have patience some of my friends took longer to resolve .., but just look at how much interest you will save ... and for some reason you feel more confident with better score... because you know even if you have no money... you are never broke when you have good credit score.... everyone wants to lend to you... good luck everyone on your journey to better credit...

Celeste
July 29th, 2019 Glen Allen, VA

I have had great success with Lexington Law. My credit report and score have improved greatly.

T. Davis
July 22nd, 2019 Decatur, GA DETAILS

I hired Lexington Law approximately 12 years ago. They did an excellent job! I was amazed! Now I need their help again, so I am back! I also recommended someone to get on track with their credit. GO LEXINGTON LAW! This is a very professional organization. Five Stars! Classy!

Lowell
July 19th, 2019 Milpitas, CA DETAILS

I only had 1 negative report on my credit and it was looking bad for me because I was trying to buy a house. So I heard about lexington law but havent heard anything bad. I thought if what the heck I'll just try it. I didnt do my checks like I should of. Anyways only 1 negative report and in 3 months nothing has changed. I was told upfront that I only had 1 negative report and that it shouldn't take too long but cant give any guarantees. I dont know why that in 3 months nothing changed. I wasnt being informed of what's been going on. I had to ask them of the status of my case. If anyone were I'm my shoes they would think that they were getting ripped off like I was. So I went ahead and put a stop to my case and I was still charged. I have seriously wasted time and money on lexington law. I wasnt able to get me a new house because of Lexington law just wanting to keep on getting money from me and instead of doing their job. Before you sign up with lexington law do your homework. Theres a lot of company's out there that offer the same price as lexington law and do a better job at getting things done faster and wont have to keep on taking money from you when you're already hurting trying to fix your credit. How can you fix your credit when a credit company just wants to keep taking money from you. That's LEXINGTON LAW.

Arelis Sierra
July 17th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

Until this morning, I was a client with Lexington Law for two months. I did not expect to see an improvement in that short amount of time. However, I also did not expect to be given NEGATIVE REMARKS on my credit reports due to the letters they sent to my creditors. The first time I called, the paralegal seemed confused and uncertain that their letter was the reason I was given a negative rating on my credit reports for my old Macy's account. She said it had to be for another reason because the letters that Lexington Law sends are brief letters asking for information and not to dispute anything. Then it just happened again yesterday with another creditor. Discover Bank submitted a negative report to my creditors because they said I disputed my account. I am extremely upset about my experience with this company as a result.

Jul 18, 2019

Dear Arelis, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Edward
July 16th, 2019 Panama City, FL DETAILS

They wrote a letter to creditor, the letter was Refused, returned to sender. WASTE OF MONEY

Rhonda Mitchell
July 15th, 2019 Abilene, TX DETAILS

I don't understand where all these one and two stars are coming from and all of these complaints. I have been with them since middle of April and they have removed 10 negative items 40% of my negative items. Anytime I call they're always very friendly very helpful so I just don't understand where this negativity from people about the paralegals they speak with. I will stay with Lexington Law until they have removed 100% And I believe they will do it. In the very beginning signing with them I had doubts my credit was really bad but I am very impressed with Lexington Law.

Deborah
July 12th, 2019 Chicago, IL

I gave this rating because one of your associates misled me. I have not received any services. I discontinued them after the incident. One person can spoil things for everyone if they are not attempting to help and not deceive. The person was unprofessional in my opinion, so I cannot give a higher rate. I gave three stars because the last associate helped me and stated I would not be charged anything outside of the 14.99 for the credit reports. Thank you!

Tina Coggeshall
July 12th, 2019 Attleboro, MA DETAILS

I am just starting out with them. They are very polite and eager to help you fix your credit and do there best . They have a chat link so any time you have a question you can chat with someone . I am looking forward to all the good things to come thanks for them with their help . Bless them all

Candice S Beamer
July 10th, 2019 Flint, MI DETAILS

I agreed to their services if they agreed not to call me via phone. Especially during work hours. They swore to me they could text. I agreed to that. They claimed to have set up an account for me at their website that I could view that way. The account would never recognize my password and name SEVERAL times (even after I continually tried to update them and had the info written DOWN). It just didnt work. I tried to email the link they sent me for issues after attempting to call them and being put on hold for over 20 min. I kept getting my email sent back to me saying there was "no such address" (and it was their tap on link). They daily called me almost to the point of harrasively even though they said they wouldnt call me (especially during work hours). I had explained that I worked with very small children and couldnt take my eyes off of them. I never was abke to access my acct after the first day and nobody ever helped. The other dumb one I emailed would respond "with issues to go to my account in the web and address any question on THERE" (When the issue was that I couldnt get in.) They still charged me tge first $89 SAYING they performed THEIR portion of the job by setting up my acct etc. Do NOT use this COMPANY. FAKE links. No assistance helping with web acct issues. Nada. You will get ripped OFF.

Rachel Humes
July 9th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I was looking for someone to help me clear my credit. Lexington Law was there for me. Most of my credit was in medical bills. They helped me out of 23 they got 21. For that, I'm very grateful.

Mary
July 9th, 2019 Hampton, GA DETAILS

Lexington Law has been assisting me diligently for quite some time now by removing some stubborn negativeness on my credit reports. I genuinely appreciate all that they have done which in turn has rectified a better credit score for me. I have been able to sustain high creditworthiness at a lower interest rate that I thought I'd never be able to ever again. Thank you Sincerely Lexington Law!

Rich Samaroo
July 1st, 2019 Forest Hills, NY DETAILS

One of the worst company I have ever dealt with. Call in at 2:08 PM spoke with a paralegal by the name of Erica, at first I just had a few basic questions on my account. 1) why when I call in it’s was saying you sent out challenges to Transunion however it does not show up on my client dash board. - puts me on hold for about 3-5 mins when she gets back stared she will put in a ticket to get the issues resolved (mind this the second time I called in about this and the first paralegal told me the same thing) 2) then I ask if they can re-pull my credit for Experian since a few things were removed from my Experian report not because of Lexington law but me negotiating with my creditors in order for them to remove it. - she then say she can’t pull my report it has to wait 30 days from the last time they pulled it. Up to this question o had no intentions of canceling 3) can I cancel my service? (Ask with no intentions on canceling just wanted to see if the review are true) - if you cancel your service you will be charge an additional $121 for work that has been done. - what work has not been done that I haven’t paid for? - we sent out challenges on the 9th of June to TransUnion (which I can’t see because it does not update on client dashboard) 4) I then ask to speak to a supervisor. She puts me on hold for 10 mins comes back and says her supervisor is busy. 5) what is supervisor name? She responded Kathlyn. I told her I can wait all day I don’t mind I just want to speak to her. She responded we are just going to cancel your service without going back and forth. She cancels my service and then hangs up on me. I called back again and then spoke with a paralegal by the name of Crystal. Who I explained the situation to. I told her Erica cancel my service and I all I want to do is speak with a supervisor before we canceled anything. She say she will get someone but it may take some time cause they are old and use a walker. She then comes back on the line about 10 mins after and says I spoke with the supervisor and HE said he already told Erica that we are going to put a ticket in that is all we can do. I then said to her “oh your supervisor what is HIS name?” She responded Andrew. I then ask you and Erica have the same supervisor. She responded yes. I then I said interesting cause Erica told me HER name was Kathlyn. The lies this company tells is insane. Don’t trust them don’t work with them. Rich S New York

Jul 10, 2019

Dear Rich, Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and allowing us to address your concerns. We have sent you an email with our direct contact information should you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Mendoza
July 1st, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

What a waste of money and time trying to fix your credit with Lexington law! Your decision take the gamble!oh and may I add I had just 2 medical Bill's they coulnt get taken off in 6 MONTH less than 10k worth. All they had taken off was a few hard inquiries.