Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit, and according to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

T. Davis
July 22nd, 2019 Decatur, GA DETAILS

I hired Lexington Law approximately 12 years ago. They did an excellent job! I was amazed! Now I need their help again, so I am back! I also recommended someone to get on track with their credit. GO LEXINGTON LAW! This is a very professional organization. Five Stars! Classy!

Bee Jay
July 22nd, 2019

I was transferred to Lexington and asked how much will this firm cost me. The agent stated it depends on your credit report. I went to Lexington web site and read what's been going on with other people and I politely hung up.

Lowell
July 19th, 2019 Milpitas, CA DETAILS

I only had 1 negative report on my credit and it was looking bad for me because I was trying to buy a house. So I heard about lexington law but havent heard anything bad. I thought if what the heck I'll just try it. I didnt do my checks like I should of. Anyways only 1 negative report and in 3 months nothing has changed. I was told upfront that I only had 1 negative report and that it shouldn't take too long but cant give any guarantees. I dont know why that in 3 months nothing changed. I wasnt being informed of what's been going on. I had to ask them of the status of my case. If anyone were I'm my shoes they would think that they were getting ripped off like I was. So I went ahead and put a stop to my case and I was still charged. I have seriously wasted time and money on lexington law. I wasnt able to get me a new house because of Lexington law just wanting to keep on getting money from me and instead of doing their job. Before you sign up with lexington law do your homework. Theres a lot of company's out there that offer the same price as lexington law and do a better job at getting things done faster and wont have to keep on taking money from you when you're already hurting trying to fix your credit. How can you fix your credit when a credit company just wants to keep taking money from you. That's LEXINGTON LAW.

Arelis Sierra
July 17th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

Until this morning, I was a client with Lexington Law for two months. I did not expect to see an improvement in that short amount of time. However, I also did not expect to be given NEGATIVE REMARKS on my credit reports due to the letters they sent to my creditors. The first time I called, the paralegal seemed confused and uncertain that their letter was the reason I was given a negative rating on my credit reports for my old Macy's account. She said it had to be for another reason because the letters that Lexington Law sends are brief letters asking for information and not to dispute anything. Then it just happened again yesterday with another creditor. Discover Bank submitted a negative report to my creditors because they said I disputed my account. I am extremely upset about my experience with this company as a result.

Jul 18, 2019

Dear Arelis, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Edward
July 16th, 2019 Panama City, FL DETAILS

They wrote a letter to creditor, the letter was Refused, returned to sender. WASTE OF MONEY

Rhonda Mitchell
July 15th, 2019 Abilene, TX DETAILS

I don't understand where all these one and two stars are coming from and all of these complaints. I have been with them since middle of April and they have removed 10 negative items 40% of my negative items. Anytime I call they're always very friendly very helpful so I just don't understand where this negativity from people about the paralegals they speak with. I will stay with Lexington Law until they have removed 100% And I believe they will do it. In the very beginning signing with them I had doubts my credit was really bad but I am very impressed with Lexington Law.

Shayla Blacc
July 15th, 2019 Detroit, MI DETAILS

LexingtonLaw smaller companies are a lot more helpful and give you better results without waiting months and months at a time for them getting paid for waiting for disputes. I’ve had creditors contact me when LexingtonLaw has told me that wouldn’t happen while they are disputing.

Deborah
July 12th, 2019 Chicago, IL

I gave this rating because one of your associates misled me. I have not received any services. I discontinued them after the incident. One person can spoil things for everyone if they are not attempting to help and not deceive. The person was unprofessional in my opinion, so I cannot give a higher rate. I gave three stars because the last associate helped me and stated I would not be charged anything outside of the 14.99 for the credit reports. Thank you!

Tina Coggeshall
July 12th, 2019 Attleboro, MA DETAILS

I am just starting out with them. They are very polite and eager to help you fix your credit and do there best . They have a chat link so any time you have a question you can chat with someone . I am looking forward to all the good things to come thanks for them with their help . Bless them all

Candice S Beamer
July 10th, 2019 Flint, MI DETAILS

I agreed to their services if they agreed not to call me via phone. Especially during work hours. They swore to me they could text. I agreed to that. They claimed to have set up an account for me at their website that I could view that way. The account would never recognize my password and name SEVERAL times (even after I continually tried to update them and had the info written DOWN). It just didnt work. I tried to email the link they sent me for issues after attempting to call them and being put on hold for over 20 min. I kept getting my email sent back to me saying there was "no such address" (and it was their tap on link). They daily called me almost to the point of harrasively even though they said they wouldnt call me (especially during work hours). I had explained that I worked with very small children and couldnt take my eyes off of them. I never was abke to access my acct after the first day and nobody ever helped. The other dumb one I emailed would respond "with issues to go to my account in the web and address any question on THERE" (When the issue was that I couldnt get in.) They still charged me tge first $89 SAYING they performed THEIR portion of the job by setting up my acct etc. Do NOT use this COMPANY. FAKE links. No assistance helping with web acct issues. Nada. You will get ripped OFF.

Rachel Humes
July 9th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I was looking for someone to help me clear my credit. Lexington Law was there for me. Most of my credit was in medical bills. They helped me out of 23 they got 21. For that, I'm very grateful.

Mary
July 9th, 2019 Hampton, GA DETAILS

Lexington Law has been assisting me diligently for quite some time now by removing some stubborn negativeness on my credit reports. I genuinely appreciate all that they have done which in turn has rectified a better credit score for me. I have been able to sustain high creditworthiness at a lower interest rate that I thought I'd never be able to ever again. Thank you Sincerely Lexington Law!

Trust Your Instincts
July 5th, 2019 Guadalupe, CA

I was trying to get a loan from a company, who didn't tell me why my credit needed repaired but transferred me to Lexington Law. The lady to whom I spoke wasn't bad, and I know she was just trying to do her job, but she was pushing for me to pay the initial $14.95 fee, with the promise of $29.95 a month. My credit isn't even bad; I've just had a few inquiries lately, due to my own poor choices. As I felt this might not be a good idea and didn't want to jump into it, I told her I'd have to think about it, and promptly Googled like crazy... which is how I ended up here. After having read reviews from over the past six months, I am glad I went with my gut. I'll be fine paying down the debt I have, on my own, and let my credit adjust accordingly from there. This whole company seems super fishy, honestly.

MC2016
July 2nd, 2019 Longview, WA

Jesus Christ, I was on the phone with these guys for almost an hour and I barely got one sentence in. The representative would not stop talking and repeating herself. I even had to beg her to let me end the call because I did not want to be rude and hang up on her. Take a breath in between sentences, my goodness.

Rich Samaroo
July 1st, 2019 Forest Hills, NY DETAILS

One of the worst company I have ever dealt with. Call in at 2:08 PM spoke with a paralegal by the name of Erica, at first I just had a few basic questions on my account. 1) why when I call in it’s was saying you sent out challenges to Transunion however it does not show up on my client dash board. - puts me on hold for about 3-5 mins when she gets back stared she will put in a ticket to get the issues resolved (mind this the second time I called in about this and the first paralegal told me the same thing) 2) then I ask if they can re-pull my credit for Experian since a few things were removed from my Experian report not because of Lexington law but me negotiating with my creditors in order for them to remove it. - she then say she can’t pull my report it has to wait 30 days from the last time they pulled it. Up to this question o had no intentions of canceling 3) can I cancel my service? (Ask with no intentions on canceling just wanted to see if the review are true) - if you cancel your service you will be charge an additional $121 for work that has been done. - what work has not been done that I haven’t paid for? - we sent out challenges on the 9th of June to TransUnion (which I can’t see because it does not update on client dashboard) 4) I then ask to speak to a supervisor. She puts me on hold for 10 mins comes back and says her supervisor is busy. 5) what is supervisor name? She responded Kathlyn. I told her I can wait all day I don’t mind I just want to speak to her. She responded we are just going to cancel your service without going back and forth. She cancels my service and then hangs up on me. I called back again and then spoke with a paralegal by the name of Crystal. Who I explained the situation to. I told her Erica cancel my service and I all I want to do is speak with a supervisor before we canceled anything. She say she will get someone but it may take some time cause they are old and use a walker. She then comes back on the line about 10 mins after and says I spoke with the supervisor and HE said he already told Erica that we are going to put a ticket in that is all we can do. I then said to her “oh your supervisor what is HIS name?” She responded Andrew. I then ask you and Erica have the same supervisor. She responded yes. I then I said interesting cause Erica told me HER name was Kathlyn. The lies this company tells is insane. Don’t trust them don’t work with them. Rich S New York

Jul 10, 2019

Dear Rich, Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and allowing us to address your concerns. We have sent you an email with our direct contact information should you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Mendoza
July 1st, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

What a waste of money and time trying to fix your credit with Lexington law! Your decision take the gamble!oh and may I add I had just 2 medical Bill's they coulnt get taken off in 6 MONTH less than 10k worth. All they had taken off was a few hard inquiries.

dwight
June 28th, 2019 Hampton, GA DETAILS

I just called to cancel my account with Lexington Law and was told I now owe for another month if i cancel today. When I signed up I was told I could cancel anytime and wouldn't owe anything else. The lady I spoke with said that they bill like the phone company. I signed up on 5-20-2019 for 14.99 my service was to start on June 1,2019 for 129.99 per month and next payment would be on July 1,2019. I was signed up by Mark with the understanding that I could cancel anytime , but now they want me to pay a cancellation fee basically because today is June 28,2019 and July has not started??? After hanging the phone up and clicking on the reviews I am shocked at what I'm seeing what all these reviews being almost the same issues. Wow!

Michael A Nodwell
June 27th, 2019 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

Credit repair is a tedious task. Careful watching of new habits combined with great direction from the staff provided great results. Be patient and follow direction, you'll see results, I promise. Thanks, Mr. H and all the staff for giving me your time and expertise.

Maryann Eastburn
June 26th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Lexington Law is always on top and they keep me posted at all times.

Eran Reed
June 26th, 2019 Branson, MO DETAILS

Horrible horrible horrible!!! DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!! When u first talked to the lady in the phone, I was outside into signing up, she lied to me about numerous things to get me to sign up! First she told me that they couldn't do anything until I paid the initial $15 to get started, well I never wanted their service to begin with so I never paid the $15! Two weeks later, I'm getting charged $89.95 by them, when the discussion was $25 a month, AFTER I paid they initial $15 (which I never paid cuz I didn't want their service)! Then to weeks after that, I'm getting charged $24.95. then two weeks after that I'm getting charged $24.95! When it was supposed to bed MONTHLY!!! These people will lie to you over and over, tell u that u never spoke with a person, that you never called, that you never changed anything in your account. They will lie saying they've already done this and done that for you and you owe for that, when in reality, they haven't done anything but messed up your credit even more!!! DO NOT EVER MESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! THEY'RE A JOKE!!!

Jun 28, 2019

Dear Eran, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

David R
June 19th, 2019 Humble, TX

OMG I dodged a bullet with these guys. I spoke with someone about two weeks ago on my drive home from work. I did notice he was kinda pressuring me to make a commitment and sign up while I was driving. I informed him that I'm driving and that I would like to research the company before signing up for anything. They have been sending me text messages over and over about signing up. So today 6/18/2019 I finally got a chance to look at their site and cover some reviews and I'm so lucky to have dodge this mess of a company. I will reply stop to the text messages and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Please just take the time to go over some of the reviews on this page. I feel bad for all of the people this company took advantage of. Looks like ill just dispute my own credit, since I can't trust a company

Tony
June 19th, 2019 Culpeper, VA DETAILS

On the initial call I was told that my case was simple and would take about 3 months. 3 months later with no progress I’m told 6 months to a year. No updates from this company and each time I called long wait times until I used a different phone. Seems they don’t want to talk to clients only new business.

Shealynn
June 19th, 2019 Spring Hill, FL DETAILS

In as little as 6 months they have removed 80% of the things on my credit reports for each credit bureau and they are still going . Just have some patience! My whole family is using them.

LAURIE MARIE DESHAIES
June 19th, 2019 Pueblo, CO DETAILS

This is a legitimate credit repair company. Their paralegals work very hard on your case and they work with you if you have financial difficulties such as you are having a hard to and can't pay your bill they will find some kind of solution to help you out. They truly care about you. Thank you sincerely for all of your help in the repair of my credit. Laurie Deshaies

Neverusing
June 19th, 2019 Camden, NJ DETAILS

LexingtonLaw is nothing but a bunch of greedy people who do not do anything but take your money I disputed 2 accounts on my own before I even reached out to LexingtonLaw and it resulted in the accounts. Being dropped off my report and they charged me 150 to cancel the services the woman in the phone explain it’s because they already started working on my credit and she named the accounts that I took care of on my own theses people are not here to help you they are only there to cause more debt and cost more money to take care of things you can do on your own and in a more timely fashion do not waste your money or time that money can be used to work out deals for yourself with the creditors and collection agencies

Adryan
June 14th, 2019 Richmond, VA

I was transferred to LexingtonLaw through Credit Karma. The lady I talked to was nice in the beginning but then when she said that the payment to sign up was going to be $14.99, I told her I wouldn’t be able to do that today just because I was already behind on bills, I couldn’t spend a cent over my budget. So then she kept saying well don’t you want to invest in your future? She kept saying “You told me this and you told me that” and she kept insisting on payment after I told her two or three times that I didn’t have $14.99 and I wasn’t interested anymore. People like that I don’t like. They seem desperate for your money which seems sketchy to me. I’ve already been scammed twice before and I’m not gonna go through that again. Hire better people who are sensitive to what you’re going through and what needs you have and stop looking for ways to suck up people’s money.

Tracy L Lawrence
June 14th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

Since I've been with Lexington law firm the qay I value my credit has become a major priority in my life. They have taught me some very important aspects of how things can negatively impact your crwsit score. I have family that is now apart of the Lexington law family.

Falicia
June 14th, 2019 Cordele, GA DETAILS

Lexington Law experience has been Wonderful!! They listen and answer questions quickly!!

Anthony
June 13th, 2019 Coraopolis, PA DETAILS

I thought Lexington would be fast. My credit score has improved by 40 points but Lexington is slow

Ashley
June 13th, 2019 Benton, AR DETAILS

Mark talked me through understanding the process of raising my credit score and made me feel certain I could trust the program to help me own a home and have good credit.

Kyesha
June 13th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

This company is horrible ,I’ve had them for 6months and all they do is take people money .They wait until it’s time to pay to send you emails ..Scammers !!!! Horrible people ,don’t let them take your money because they have taken mines ..If you cancel they will charge you 64.00 for nothing they have did .

Kyla Allmon
June 12th, 2019 Slidell, LA

They charged my credit card twice for 14.99

Krista
June 12th, 2019 Lampasas, TX DETAILS

ZERO STARS. When I signed up, I clearly asked SEVERAL times for everything I would be billed for. The lady said I would be charged $109ish for 1 month and THAT WOULD BE ALL as long as I cancelled on a certain date. I cancelled a few days prior to that date and then was told that I would have an exit fee!! I argued the charge, even asked them to review the original calls, but was basically told "too bad, you signed the contract." So it doesn't matter what they SAY, only the fine print. That's a SCAM. Do not trust them! I won't pay the "exit fee" on principal, and the irony is... the company I hired to help with my credit will end up making it worse!

Robert White
June 12th, 2019 Woodbridge, VA DETAILS

I try clear the negative errors on my Credit Reports on my own, no results. This is my second time using this company. I am trying to raise my credit scores at this time. Clear the negative errors on my credit reports. On June 2019. They removed 8 Negative items and I provided paperwork to them. My FICO Score increased by 79 points. Lexington Law program is working for me. Thanks.

Jay
June 10th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

I furnished them with all of the documentation they needed to get the inaccurate information off of my credit report. After 3 mos. they did nothing to improve my credit score. Their customer service is patchy and every sinlge time they put me on hold I was disconnected. I was very very disappointed.

larry
June 7th, 2019 Hampton, VA DETAILS

bed service i call 50 time no budy anser

MEGAN ABSHARI
June 7th, 2019 Bradenton, FL DETAILS

Don't waste your time & money with this firm. They took $534.79 of my money over 5 months after pulling my credit report for $14.99 in Jan and reviewing it. They claimed they would be able to help me especially since I was a victim of fraud which caused my credit issues. They claimed that I would have a case manager work with me to make sure the file was handled properly. I had 2-3 conversations at intake where I explained the details of my case. Nothing was done in 4 months time when they asked for 45 days to improve my credit by at least 20 points. Find a local law firm who has a good reputation working with creditors and bureaus and save yourself the time and money this firm charges for doing nothing for you. I had to do this in order to get my credit restored. I called and disputed the charges made by Lexington law and asked for a refund plus a conversation with one of their managers. The paralegal who answered my call asked me, "Did you send us any documents about the criminal fraud cases so we could send those to the creditors involved?" I told her this was the first time anyone at LL asked me for this in 4 months they had my case. They did nothing to repair or restore my credit. I asked for a full refund & a manager to call me back but it has now been 8 days and none of this been done.

Carmen
June 7th, 2019 Greenville, SC DETAILS

Great company, helped me repair my credit that gave me the opportunity to close on a home . Would definitely recommend LexingtonLaw they will take your case seriously and with great customer services.

Amanda Swingle
June 5th, 2019 Crooksville, OH DETAILS

Me n my husband got LexingtonLaw I wanted to cancel was told that I could at any time very easy to do so I can’t however I have them also on recordered lines multiple times saying all I have to do is just call in email or log into the site however none gives u a option to cancel n they don’t answer ! Guess I’ll turn in the voice clips to the better business bureau n a attorney!!!

Jun 06, 2019

Dear Amanda, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Manumalo Iosua
June 3rd, 2019 Kapolei, HI DETAILS

It's really works fast to help what I needed to be as to clears out accounts that's already been cleared out and also appreciate every notifications to my emails on updates reports of each cases results and for updates credit score.

Shawn
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

I paid for the most extensive package which was 129 a month. I paid for a year with no real positive results.

Jardan
May 29th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Please understand that this is not a hurry up and take my items off. Credit is important and rushing such a thing is unfair to the company. Your the responsible for your mistakes and I take full responsibility. I began in Jan of 2018 and had a approx 40 negative items with all 3 Reports combined. LexingtonLaw as of May I only have 4 left. LexingtonLaw do their part and have to wait on all three to respond. You have to have patience....yes there may be months that you don’t here nothing but trust me they are doing their job and diligence. Yes it been a year and half but you have to understand that is a short time compared to years in the future when it comes to saving thousands even tens of thousands of dollars from high APR rates and future choices. This is worth it for individuals who get smart and right and look for a better method. I like to thank them. Trust me this is one investment I don’t regret.

Kelvin M Doss
May 28th, 2019 Slidell, LA DETAILS

In 4 months the had 0 items removed from my credit but the final straw was the continuous lies from the employees. I made a 1 time payment and asked for my card to be removed.. They lied n said they removed the info from my file.. Then months later charged the card without permission.. then LIED and said they refunded the $ to the card. It's a scam plain & simple .. they will lie tell you anything to get u to pay then change the agreement.... Do not let them SCAM YOU!!!!

May 28, 2019

Dear Kelvin, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I am glad we were able to resolve your concerns. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Gideon Intsiful
May 28th, 2019 Dayton, OH

The customer service was exceptional and they really did a good job

Cierra
May 23rd, 2019 DETAILS

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO THROUGH LEXINGTON LAW THEY ARE A FRAUD THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY BEFORE THEY DO ANY SERVICES AND WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY FOR WEEKS AND STILL NOTHING HAPPENS ON THEIR END BECAUSE ITS A FAKE LAWFIRM THE ONLY THING THEY'RE GOOD AT IS TAKING MONEY FROM YOU AND NEVER DO THE SERVICES AND REFUSE TO PAY YOU BACK ANY MONEY THEY TOOK KNOWING THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING PLEASE BEWARE!!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TERRIBLE LAWYERS EVERYTHING IS FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Lisa
May 23rd, 2019 Louisville, KY

They are very rude and degrade you because of your past..I woukd never use them or send anyone to them.

Ruth Gutierrez
May 21st, 2019 Amarillo, TX DETAILS

I was unsure at first but once i see the results i was very amazed and grateful i put my trust in them i highly greatful i recommend workers and friends they would be happy.i love i was seeing results

Brentley johnson
May 20th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Really helped me get a better & higher credit score

Craig
May 15th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law is very effective but quite pricey. I needed a credit repair company and found the right one with Lexington Law. If it wasn't for the price I would give them 5 stars!

Franklin
May 13th, 2019 Palm Harbor, FL DETAILS

Nothing good. I hired them for 4 months and they were not able to delete any of the 20 negative remarks. Worst, they respond to my emails after 3-4 weeks. Please be aware of this company, do not use them.