Lexington Law verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

8.7

Enroll Online
Call Now

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 25 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, clients will receive a customized plan to achieve maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Discounts
  • Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 25 years of experience, it has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. It works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues. It also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge that addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

The firm offers a free credit report summary with a free consultation.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Discounts

Military personnel and spouses can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry.

Experience

Lexington Law has been in business for over 25 years.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features, the company has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client's credit scores. When challenging unfair and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington law may take longer than the average credit repair company.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law, the good easily outweighs the bad. According to consumers, Lexington Law is transparent, thorough, but occasionally a little slower than expected. The firm is staffed with paralegals and legal assistants.  Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. They also offer a free consultation and discounts. We recommend Lexington Law as the best company to work with for improving your credit. Visit their site today!

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.1

November 9th, 2017 Syracuse, UT DETAILS

They did a decent job of clearing out bad credit from my reports. The down side is they lied and stole money from me. Charging me for services after I cancelled. They can be good at what they do, but they are thieves and scam artists just like all the rest.

October 30th, 2017 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS

Only used them for 2 weeks. Had to pay for the entire month ($115) and all they did was write letters to the creditors. A friend of mine used them and got letters back from the creditors saying they don't even work with or recognize Lex Law so you will be wasting your time. Check the BBB, they don't recognize them either. Most reviews say they tell you 30-45 days for initial results then keep dragging you along month to month. They told me that same thing so i decided to cancel. Still have to pay full for a full month.

October 30th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Absolute WASTE of time. I went with this company after seeing bestcompany giving them #1 and I see I was a total fool. They did almost NOTHING for me. I would of been better off going about this myself. Slowest process ever!

October 25th, 2017 Riverside, CA DETAILS

Three and a half months with Lexington Law had 28 negatives with them after I left the company I have 31 down on my reports they're nothing but scammers a rip-off artist didn't do anything positive$350 down the drain they have more bad reviews in a good reviews I don't know what the heck is going on but there nothing why are they still in business they should be shut down

October 19th, 2017

Yes they are good at what they do their customer service is terrible and rude. When we set up were told one thing on how billing would be and never once did it happen that way they took more than what we were told would tell us it was fixed then do the same thing again. We will just go elsewhere. You may be good at what you do but if your employees are rude to the customers will definitely take our business elsewhere.

October 11th, 2017

Love the fact that they always do their best to make my credit get better ! I appreciate the dedication!

October 7th, 2017 St. Petersburg, FL

Growing up poor with a mother who had terrible credit, we could never afford the basics like health insurance or car insurance. It felt like I was having to suffer for how my family handled money. When I was 18 I was in a very bad car accident that I am grateful to have survived, however the medical bills and damages were so grand, that I could barely afford the doctor's appointments to cast my broken bones. I was constantly denied credit cards, and my medical debt and student loans continued to rise. Eventually I was living out of my car, because my credit score was so low that no one would rent to me, and I didn't have anyone to co-sign. Within a year I lost my job, and my car...my home was repossessed. Years after college my credit score was a 408, and no one would even look in my direction when I tried to rise up again. I landed a good job, and easily made 3x the monthly rent, however within 1 month of applying, I was denied from 14 different apartment complexes due to my credit. I finally decided that I needed help and came across Lexington online. I called them up and fought back tears to the guy through the phone while I explained my situation. Within the first month, my credit score went up close to 80 points, and I was able to get an apartment near my job. I decided to keep Lexington to help me rebuild my credit. It has been only 9 months, and my credit score is officially a 675! 408 to 675 in 9 months!!! I am beyond thrilled! Just a year ago I slept in a Walmart parking lot in my car. And this year I officially have a credit card and a house, and and am in the process of a car. My life has changed dramatically in such a short amount of time. I look forward to the day I can finally buy a house. Thank you so much Lexington, I have gone through so much in my young life, and you are the reason why I have a roof over my head. I am eternally grateful.

September 26th, 2017 Federal Way, WA

First off this company charged my husband for services that were not rendered and then tried to double talk my husband into more services. All the while he kept telling her that he does not authorize any more charges being made to his account because he wants all services ended with their company. Did she listen him no. After ten minutes of this go around the lady finally chose to listen to him and agreed to cancel all of his service. Oh and before I forget she tried to charge him for services that hadn't and weren't going to be completed since he was cancelling his account with them. This company is a rip off, has terrible customer service and isn't worth your time. They aren't going to do anything in regards to your credit that you can't do yourself. What they will do is gouge you and over charge you. I will never recommend this company to anyone nor will my husband or I ever use a company like this ever again.

September 25th, 2017

They help me remove and correct errors on my credit report and raise my credit score.I would recommend Lexington Law Firm who is struggling with there credit.

September 24th, 2017 Suwanee, GA

I have been with Lexington Law for 19 days and they already took 4 negative things off of my credit report. I tried them out in 2010 when they were smaller and they were also good at that time. I had some negative activity (missed payments) from 6-7 years ago and I think it got removed because it was either close to the 7 year mark or way over it. Now if you have a recent missed payment, theres a smaller chance for it to come off your report. They also will send you the letters that they sent to the credit bureau so if the bureau didn't remove it, then you can save that letter for maybe some years down the road and send it then, to save some money. I highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone. But just remember not everyones case is the same so some people will just bad mouth them.

September 21st, 2017

I cannot believe Lexington Law Firm contacted me and fraudulently took unauthorized funds from me during a hurricane, thus ruining my credit. Worst company ever. Worst customer service experience ever.

September 19th, 2017

My name is Corey W. I've had Lexington law helping me with my credit issues the past year now. I had almost 25 negative issues on my reports due to a for forclosure on my house. Today I have 1 negative issue. These guys did a great job. Thank you so much. The next best thing was I could pay month to month. It helped out so much. My credit score went up 150 points. I would recommend this company to anybody. The staff is very nice and informative also. Thanks again Lexington law

September 19th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Paralegal provided very thorough information and explanation of services

September 19th, 2017 Detroit, MI

Awesome service!!! I also got quick results as well!

September 18th, 2017 Cordova, TN

very polite, very professional. They do a great job

September 18th, 2017

Great customer service she explained everything thank yuh for doing that

September 18th, 2017 Riverside, CA

Very satisfactory guidance with awesome customer services.

September 18th, 2017 Lakeland, FL

They are amazing g in one month they have removed at least ten item's from my credit collections and improved my score by twenty points.

September 18th, 2017

She was nice easy to talk too answered every question

September 18th, 2017 Pawtucket, RI

Its hard to pick things out. All of you have been so exceptional, helpful, and a pleasure to have you as my law firm. Your the greatest.

September 18th, 2017 WA

Knowledgeable personnel on credit matters

September 18th, 2017

I enrolled with Lexington for one year during that period they worked hard and got a lot of items removed. I cannot complain about the level of service I received I was well pleased. Thanks I will surely recommend you guys.

September 18th, 2017

Lexington Law has helped me over the years to improve my credit. I love the concern the paralegals share in my concern. This company gets 5 stars from me!!!

September 17th, 2017 Charleston, SC

very please with the concern show about my problem... work on my behalf was awesome...the plan I understand and is to get action on my probelms

September 16th, 2017 Panama City, FL

At one point, I wasn't concerned about my credit. That was until I decided I wanted to buy a home. At that moment my credit was RIDICULOUS!! I gave Lexington Law a try and this has been the best decision for me! The paralegals are knowledgeable and are helpful. I now have all negative items removed from ALL of my credit reports. Patience is the key and I've been with Lexington Law since November 2015 and it's September 2017. I would recommend anyone with credit issues to give them a try. You will not be disappointed!

September 16th, 2017

I am very grateful we were told about Lexington Law. I feel confident with Our decision to have Lexington Law help us with our credit report /credit score. Fee

September 16th, 2017 Charlotte, NC

Lexington lawIs an Immaculate company The paralegals were polite and explained everything in detail My credit score has leaped it is amazing what this company has done If you are thinking about quiting DON'T THA NK YOU LEXINGTON LAW YOU SAVED MY LI FE!!!

September 15th, 2017

Very professional company. Paralegals have much knowledge very efficient. You can contact them also through chat which is awesome. It is worth the money.

September 15th, 2017

Dont know how because of my injuries due to a nervous breakdown and an extremely traumatic car accident. Thanks so much!! I really appreciate your support.

September 15th, 2017

Lexington Law firm is professional and very prompt and knowledgeable about your credit needs. They are on top of things. I would recommend them to all my family and friend and I have.

September 15th, 2017

I was very satisfied with the help that Alyssa provide it, she answered all my questions and got me hit it on the right track thanks so very very much

September 15th, 2017

Excellent Service, Great Customer Care, Genuinely want to help and put people back in track to achieve their dreams and take charge of their future. ☆☆☆☆☆

September 14th, 2017 AL

Very informative. Explained everything in plain English

September 14th, 2017

I was very pleased with the service I received. Para-legal was knowledgeable and her advice brought excellent results, and after only one call. This was an excellent value for the money spent!

September 14th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I am so glad i took the first step by calling Lexington law. My credit score was just horrible. now It's getting better every month and so is my smile. Every one is very helpful and nice willing to help . My experience has been nothing short of awesome. Thank you!!

September 13th, 2017

Didn't get what I was told I was going to get. Got over charged every month I had service and had to request refund every month I had service. Then got told issues that came up were not caused by them. I I sure didn't have them before I started the service.

September 13th, 2017

Very please with the paralegal I spoke with and the information I was given.

September 13th, 2017 Midlothian, VA

First and for most the I am extremely please with my results. I used Lexington Law for 7months. I had over 17 items remove, 5 items were removed in the 1st month. So thats beautiful. I recently cancel service because I no longer need it. And I was billed for my cancel. So that feeling I got of being wrong for canceling the service is not very professional and it's shows signs of business not doing well.

September 13th, 2017

Very helpful and patient with their clients

September 12th, 2017 San Jose, CA

Customer service was very helpful and she very nice to talk to.