Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

verified
$100 Guarantee
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free credit report and credit score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free initial consultation allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm will take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support. The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from: the Concord Standard service which costs clients $89.95 per month, the Concord Premier service that charges clients $109.95 per month, and the PremierPlus service that costs $129.95 per month.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means. Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible educational resources on its site that are designed to inform clients on topics like good vs. bad credit, credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, etc.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's level of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other repair companies. According to consumers, Lexington Law has experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers discounts and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the firm's repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Tammi Washington
December 11th, 2018 West Columbia, SC DETAILS

My experience has been great. My credit wasn't the best and certainly not the worst, but Lexington Law has helped me tremendously in clearing any derogatory credit from my report.

Bree
December 11th, 2018 Marietta, GA

They are absolutely terrible and didn’t tell me what they would charge me when I canceled and they barley did anything to help my credit . Waste of money for what they do . And when I had a issue they didn’t resolve it . Very frustrating . Wasted a lot of money on them.

Anthony D Blan
December 11th, 2018 Roswell, NM DETAILS

They have been completely helpful and thorough thus far.

Gladys Hunter
December 11th, 2018 Lockhart, TX DETAILS

Very knowledgeable, encouraging and confident

Cody Gabriel
December 11th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

Thank this company been a big help with my credit score i just think that its taking too much time its been about 13 months i just think that its taking too long. I've been living with people for the pass year and im trying to buy my first house and start a new life with my new family.

Georgina holliman
December 11th, 2018 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

Lexington law firm faithful and diligent at clearing up your credit report they are constantly sending you information calling you and letting you know what’s going on love this company

Bobby
December 11th, 2018 Flowery Branch, GA

Great group to work with have helped me a bunch

Rose Tanielian
December 11th, 2018 Canton, MI DETAILS

At the start they made everything super easy to understand, and helped you pick the best options for your individual situation, they explained everything up front on how it works and the process. There were no hidden fees at sign up. And Every month the charge to you doesnt change. They are very knowledgeable and very curtious. I have had Lexington for about 6 months or so now and I'm still with them. I would highly recommemd their service to anyone trying to repair thier credit, figure out whats holding them back credit wise.

Patricia
December 11th, 2018 New York, NY

My experience with Lexington law was awesome they help me on my credit repair they are the best

Roger Smith
December 11th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

My experience with Lexington law has me in a better place in my like .i am so happy these days , because without good credit you can't even live right Thank you Lexington law.

JOE VERGARA
December 11th, 2018 Lakewood, CA

Lexington is a great and reliable source of helping consumers fix their credit. They truly keep their word and offer true results. Since contracting Lexington, my credit has improve and my scores have gone up with all 3 major credit agencies. I totally recommend hiring their services if you are having problems with your credit.

CALVIN James
December 7th, 2018 Fresno, CA DETAILS

I had a wonderful experience I love the service staff was friendly and kept me updated on progress.

Jamie Kouri
December 7th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

I have been so impressed since becoming a client with so many things. The patience each paralegal portrays, their knowledge, and the communication is huge for me. I like to understand what I'm hearing and I've always left the phone call knowing more than what I intended. There is a genuine care behind each paralegal during phone calls with how they provide the answers to my questions. I feel so confident in my decision to become a client which is reflected in the customer services I'm getting and the results.

Jose C. Rodriguez
December 7th, 2018 Pitts, GA

The service was great and all of the information was useful. Now I have a better chance in a successful happy life for my family

Leslie
December 7th, 2018 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS

IF I DON’T GET A CALL BACK BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER I WILL CANCEL AND DISPUTE ANY CHARGE TO MY CC! I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR OVER 5 MINS, I HUNG UP AND CALLED BACK NOW I CANT GET THROUGH. IM THE WRONG PERSON TO ATTEMPT TO FRAUD

Christopher
December 7th, 2018 Florence, SC DETAILS

Lexington Law paralegals are very professional and courteous. I’m always satisfied when consulting with them about any unfamiliarity that I may have. Thanx Lexington Law!

Jack Martin
December 7th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS

All this money I've invested and my score goes down? Pretty much a waste of money for things you can do on your own.

[email protected] Dec 11, 2018

Dear Jack, We reviewed your concerns . We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss this matter with us in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Melvin
December 7th, 2018 Enterprise, AL DETAILS

Very good but I need something faster...

Jennifer Zhanay
December 7th, 2018 Saddle River, NJ DETAILS

Very professional company. Very efficient and helpful. They understand you and care about your situation. Very knowledgeable.

chaniqua jenkins
December 3rd, 2018 Orangeburg, SC DETAILS

Work very fast and would recommend them to anyone

NICOLE ORTIZ
November 28th, 2018 DETAILS

Lexington Law is far better than I expected. My credit score jumped over 109 points in a short amount of time.

Percy
November 26th, 2018 Bryn Mawr, PA DETAILS

They are such a rip off no results and my credit score was going mg down not up so I cancelled my service then they went into my account without my authorization and took out 129.00 and then another 20.00 dollars I had to cancel my card and get another one I’m better off repairing my credit by myself they are such a scam no results in 4 months and the only time they try to contact you is when your payment is do

Angela Renee Wood
November 26th, 2018 Anderson, SC DETAILS

I just signed up for LL in hopes to fix my credit so that i can buy or have a house built with in the next 5 years. I have 6 negatives on my credit. I'm not sure what all they can remove but im just desperate to have it fixed. I only pay $49.99 a month and truly, i hope what I pay a month does not effect their work. I only had that option. I will do another review each month to let some of you guys follow me and my experience! -Angela

[email protected] Nov 27, 2018

Dear Angela, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

RICHARD CHEESE
November 19th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I have seen improvement with my credit score and negative marks off my report they discussed a lot of things with me and select a plan for my budget

Volha Stover
November 19th, 2018 Lexington, KY DETAILS

if I could not put a star, I would not set, I had an account for several months, or almost a year, nothing has changed, they only take money every month and that's it. They did not help me, but only bothered with their calls. I closed my account but they still charge me money, for what? Very bad help, or rather no help, do not waste your money in vain, they will not help you here, they will only take your money

[email protected] Nov 20, 2018

Dear Volha, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Cassandra
November 19th, 2018 Scranton, SC DETAILS

They were very diligent in sending dispute letters and keeping me in the loop

Bruce Battle
November 19th, 2018 Spartanburg, SC DETAILS

The Lexington law firm was doing a great job on repairing my credit unfortunately I got layed off from work and couldn't continue the services

Karen
November 19th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Love working with them. Great app - and love that they give you a FICO score.

Sydney Garcia
November 19th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS

I used Lexington Law to repair my credit and they were great! They helped remove negative items and my score increased over the next 4 months.

Steve Gilbert
November 19th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

After my divorce I really needed help with credit repair. Lexington Law was professional and took the time to remove negative items the right way. Now I'm back on my feet and able to get interest rates that work for me.

Jen McCleve
November 19th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

Lexington Law has helped me realize how important it is to get rid of negative items from my credit reports. My score has never been higher! The customer service really cares about your situation and you can tell that they want to help you get back on your feet.

Roy Slater
November 16th, 2018 Layton, UT DETAILS

Lexington law did a great job at helping me remove negative items from my credit report. Customer service was friendly and helpful. It's nice to have the weight of a real law firm behind you when fixing your credit.

Craig Larson
November 16th, 2018 West Jordan, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law has been fantastic to work with! Over the past few months they’te helped me to get my credit score back to where it needs to be. I’d definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with their credit.

Lacee
November 16th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law is a fantastic company to work with and has helped improve my credit over the past five months. They have an easy to use app and their customer service team is awesome.

Kevin
November 16th, 2018 Sandy, UT DETAILS

Lexington law has been great. They were always really nice and my score has improved.

Shamira Henderson
November 16th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

My experience was hands down amazing! Because of this company I was able to purchase my first home. I learned so much about credit repair as well as credit management!!

Alesia Hinnant
November 16th, 2018 Rock Hill, SC DETAILS

Lexington Law is a very good company to work with if you're trying to repair your credit. Everyone that I have had a talk with is extremely nice. I will use them anytime again and recommend them to family members and friends. Thanks for all you all do!

Porchia
November 15th, 2018 Savannah, GA DETAILS

I started with Lexington law three months ago and so far so good I guess. I do have the $140 dollars plan also. At total it was Round 18 things (6 items on each credit company) needing to be remove from my credit report. So to sum this up I have 11 items left three month later. Mostly I see a lot of progress on transUnion and Equifax nothing have change on my experien. I hear they are harder to work with but I’m not sure . I’m happy with them so far I will see what happen over the next two month ..

Brittany
November 15th, 2018 West Jordan, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law was so great to work with! They were so kind and answered all of my questions. The sign up process was very easy and my rep walked me through every step of the process. I am excited about my future and I know that I am in good hands.

NMartin
November 9th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I started with Lexington law in 08/2018 they started August as it seems they are only working on one report and that is Equifax. Nothing else changed. I called to cancel a week straight and kept getting an automated system. I finally sent an email and they want to take another 129 dollars from my account stating they render services before billing month every month they stated they sent something to trans union only one report Equifax seem to move. I went against 3 different people who told me not to go with them. So warning make sure you understand what you are signing. Know what you can afford and dont fall for the Hype.