Lexington Law

Lexington Law

verified
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues. The credit repair service also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free credit report and credit score summary with a free consultation. This free consultation allows clients to get a feel for the Lexington Law's services, the firm's mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm will take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support. The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from: the Concord Standard service which costs clients $89.95 per month, the Concord Premier service that charges clients $109.95 per month, and the PremierPlus service that costs $129.95 per month. With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means. Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible educational resources on its site that are designed to inform clients on topics like good vs. bad credit, credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, etc.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's level of experience and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client's credit scores. When challenging unfair and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington law credit repair processes may take longer than the average credit repair company; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. Some credit repair cases take less time than others due to the type of service the client has signed up for and the amount of credit repair action that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other credit repair companies. According to consumers, Lexington Law is transparent, thorough, but occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants. Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers a free consultation and discounts. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Kamran Ghasemi
October 16th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

The only thing this company did for me was to take my money. They don't even deserve the1 star, but I'll give them that just like I gave them my money. Last time I talk to the person who work at their company, I was trying to ask about my credit problem .i asked how long it takes to repair my credit, but he was like a sales person .trying to take money($89 one time fee+ $89 for first month). when I say I have only a question and i want to research about it, he hang up the phone.horrible customer service.don't waste your money on this company

Leonardo Martins
October 15th, 2018 Windermere, FL DETAILS

They only take care of themselves !!! 6 Months with ZERO return. If you want to have then calling you I give you a suggestion change your card and they will call you. I wait more then the 3 months that they ask and one more point they do not know how to deal with emotions if you decide to call then , please be a robot!

Robert DiBerardino
October 15th, 2018 Concord, NC DETAILS

Great service. They really care and showed it and are with you every step of the way.

Chris
October 10th, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS

When I first started with Lexington Law I was overwhelmed obviously as I have no idea about credit. When I called I spoke with a lady that stated there is a $14 feel to pull credit, this makes sense. She then stated the first fee is 129.00 to start working on my case. She said that it takes 5 business days before they pull this out of my account as they are a law firm and require that work has to be done before they can bill a client. So I agreed as it all makes sense. I have a total of 8 charge off on my account. not a lot but they are impacting my credit and again I know nothing of this. So they told me they sent out 8 letters and then I got charged the 129.00. Makes sense. immediately 2 came back stated they are fixing it. I was amazed and shocked and happy, was like this is wonderful. On another note my gf did the same thing. except she has 83 negative marks on her account. immediately 2 came back stating they fixed it. She thought the same thing, wonderful. after a couple of weeks of silence I called up and asked what else is being done. They said that it takes from 30-60 days typically to hear anything back. Well, if two accounts opened with Lexington law only show 2 things each being done with the accounts each month, that tells me they charge 129.00 per month two write two letters a month per account. now I wish they told me that to begin with. well in talking with the gentleman I told him I'm not happy with only 2 things per month being done and want to cancel my account. He then stated that I will be billed a pro rated charge for next month. I asked him why am I being billed when I was already billed in advance. He then stated that they billed me the 129 up front to set up the account, and then I'm billed 129 per month for the two letters they sent out in the prior month. I'm not going to lie, I'm rather angry, but I can keep my composure. upset I told him I was not happy but to invoice me. He came back minutes letter stating that he wont invoice me for the month due to the confusion. all in all I understand now how they work, two letters a month for 129.00/month on their top plan. whats also remarkable is he said with only 8 items I should not of even been billed for that plan as it wasn't necessary. So you have people giving out wrong information when you sign up and over billing when you sign up, to find out little to no work being done each month as you progress and they suck up your money. in final, I paid 14.00 for credit check and 129.00 for two charge offs to be removed. That's all anyone's going to get. and I sure don't have the thousands of dollars its going to take to have my g/fs 83 accounts to be handled at 2 per month.

Kenny
October 3rd, 2018 Summersville, MO DETAILS

Very poor service from was told when sighed up it take 6 months seem like give me $ and no results doing the same thing over again they did 3 months ago don’t recommend them them at all get different anwers from who ever your talking to

Tina Bone
October 3rd, 2018 Dittmer, MO DETAILS

Cleared 3 Credit Issues for me no problem. Great Service.

John Wright
October 2nd, 2018 Louisville, MS DETAILS

Lexington Law’s service was exceptional! Very helpful and great to work with. Would recommend them to anyone needing credit repair. Thanks again John

Chris Gaines
September 28th, 2018 Park City, UT DETAILS

rad service, results good. i really appreciated this company.

Scott Patterson
September 27th, 2018 Marlton, NJ DETAILS

Lexington Law provided a great startegy to get me on the path to repairing my credit score. they helped me along the way and I learned a lot when it comes to not only repairing my score, but practicing financially sound tactics.

Steven Schluneget
September 26th, 2018 Two Harbors, MN DETAILS

Attentive, comprehensive, effective, rapid.

Marcus
September 24th, 2018 Waelder, TX DETAILS

Very awesome helped me with everything and i got paid

Richardson
September 26th, 2018 Fairburn, GA DETAILS

I used LexingtonLaw for about three months. I only had 4 items that was inaccurate. I took them around 6 months but all issues where resolve and removed. I recommend them they were professional and got the job done.

Rasheeda
September 21st, 2018 Southfield, MI DETAILS

Lexington Law is outstanding in credit repair I was able to buy a home four years ago. Most definitely will continue to share my wonderful experience with others. Lexington Law informed me with every letter they sent out on my behalf wonderful company 10 stars in my decision making. Mrs. Knowles

Orion
September 21st, 2018 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS

Initiated case for a simple 30 day late payment dispute November 22, 2017. Lexington charged $109.95 per month until I cancelled today (September 20, 2018). Their methods do not include calling the creditors, just sending a litany of mail requests which the creditors don't have to respond to. The creditor just sends a response saying "we've reviewed the case and have not changed our determination". I hired Lexington because I thought I was too busy to do this myself, but after 9 months of no results, $90 in notary fee's for mail they sent on my behalf, and approximately $700 in lexington fees (I got them to waive some of the fees for non-performance) there was nothing to show. What put me over the edge is that I filed 1 CFPB report against the creditor, and then a senior case reviewer called me the next day, and got to the bottom of my issue within 1-2 weeks. Lexington knew this was an option and chose to take the fees instead of resolve the issue, this is just bad business practice, and as helpful as the customer service reps were with helping waive some of the fee's its still a complete waste of time, money, and truly a 1 star experience.

Tina Barro
September 17th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

i WOULD RATE IT A 0 IF I COULD. lexington law is a joke, they can only remove certain kinds of issues but they wont say that on the phone, instead they will select ignore and tell you they can fix it later when they cant.

Felicita Nieves
September 17th, 2018 Bristol, CT DETAILS

Very untruthful. You try to cancel your services with them and they will continue to charge your credit card . Please be careful and look elsewhere. They claim they are working your case but gives you no proof. They quote you one fee and charges another. Look elsewhere for help , not recommending them nor will I ever

[email protected]Sep 19, 2018

Dear Felicita, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Omonigho Bubu
September 14th, 2018 Wheaton, IL DETAILS

Very deceptive and extremely slow in their work or responses. Very bad attitude customer service representatives when you call for clarification of issues. They are a rip off as well. I had just ONE late payment report on my credit. They solicited and I picked up the phone and fell for their trap. I was told that people with twenty or even more negatives on their report get it wiped out in sixty to ninety days and with one, it should not be a problem. After payment, then they say No Guarantees, which to me is understandable but however this should be spelled out upfront. When you tell me, I have no issues with one late payment compared to others with worse negatives, it kind of passes the message that mine should be easy. They charged me for payment for my credit report and I see online that they claim the report is free. They say they do not charge until they have done work and the initial service interval charge should be paid within 5 - 15 days and subsequently within the service interval which I believe is monthly. After being with them for almost 3 months, I still have the negative late payment on my Transunion report. Yet I was told to go with and went with the most aggressive payment plan and I saw no aggressiveness on their part. With a simple letter Equifax removed the negative report yet when Transunion did not, they had to wait for me to push them to no avail. I called to cancel only to be told that my initial payment was for a service fee that created my account. So, basically, what they should have said in their engagement letter was you have to pay an initial contract fee within 5 - 15 days and that contract fee is equal to your monthly payments. So, while I thought my initial payment was for a month, it was just for opening the account and I am told I have to cough out almost the exact monthly fee as my final fee, while I thought I should be charged for only 11 days. The representatives see the folly of the issue as I point it out but are extremely inpatient and show no empathy or understanding. I feel I just wasted my resources here with nothing done or achieved as Trans-union was the reason I went to them, since I don't have the late payment on Experian.

[email protected]Sep 17, 2018

Dear Omonigho, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Sharyn
September 7th, 2018 Waltham, MA DETAILS

I've been with Lexington Law for just over 2 years. They have removed 23 negatives, 55%!! That is amazing. The people are always so thorough and connecting with someone is so easy with the online chat! Yes, they know the exact same as those you speak to live. I do both. The thing is.. you, YOU need to work on this with them. For example, there is no diet pill to make u lose a ton of weight, YOU need to work along with that diet pill to get to your goal. With that said, KEEP UP WITH YOUR REPORTS. View them constantly to see what's happening in your life. Negatives take time to get removed. LEGALLY the client has up to 60 days to respond to Lexington Law. I can't be more happier. Lexington Law isn't "magic" but they sure helped me out and I help myself out along with them - it's team effort. And no, I do NOT work for LL nor do I have friends there as I live on the opposite side of the United States from where they are located.

New viewer
September 4th, 2018 Clarksville, TN DETAILS

Lexington law has provided me with excellent service, from the time of the free consultation to getting the results I was looking for in a short period of time. I Have already recommended to several friends.

No name
September 5th, 2018 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS

They are the WORST we went thru them for over 4 months and gave them alot of money....after we dropped them EVERYTHING THEY TOOK OFF WENT RIGHT BACK ON OUR CREDIT!!!! RIPOFF! STEAL OUR MONEY....SHAME ON YOU

[email protected]Sep 06, 2018

Latasha Auckerman
August 29th, 2018 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS

I've been with Lexington law one month so far and I've had 3 huge removals I've had no problem reviewing my case online anytime day or night I'm so pleased so far and plan to be with them until I'm satisfied with my credit report right now I'm on the fast right track with Lexington law on my team! If your considering you won't be making a bad choice I was iffy at first but just had to try it out I got the premium package 129.99 monthly I'm pleased it's worth every penny of my money the good thing is you have Access to a phone or online agent at all times you'll never be out of the loop with Lexington law at least I haven't been my husband is about to start up can't wait to see the end results for us both! I gave them 5 starrs because I've known every inch of the way what's going on and I've had 3 removels within 35-40 days. Good luck everyone hope we all meet our dreams

Ralph Willis
August 29th, 2018 Irving, TX DETAILS

I have been with LexingtonLaw over 60 days now I only have two negative items and for some reason I keep getting the runaround but I have paid three months of finances to LEXINGTON LAW and they have done absolutely nothing for my credit look like I have to do it on my own good luck to whoever use them

[email protected]Aug 31, 2018

Dear Ralph, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

tini mapu
August 27th, 2018 Orem, UT

We had Lexington Law for a few years. They cleaned up my husbands credit in less then two years!!!!! They email you weekly on updates. They are available for you at all times. They are seriously great. We also learned a lot about credit. The importance of checking on our accounts and being responsible.

Letha Dunston
August 24th, 2018 Henderson, NC DETAILS

Letha Dunston I've been with Lexington Law from since November 2017. I paid 89.00 to get started they can't tell me what my credit score was they said because I need to upgrade to the gold package so I did it was 109.00 a month it's been since May I upgrade and they still can't tell. Me my credit score . So I went online to Credit Karma and check it and it's still 524 almost a year I've been with them and my score is lower than what is was when I started with them . So I cancelled and now I'm going to see how I can get my money back . They are stealing people's money and not doing the service that they say they are offering. I wouldn't recommend them to no-one. Bad business

[email protected]Aug 24, 2018

Dear Letha, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I am glad that, even though we were not able to reinstate your case, I was able to address you concerns. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Christopher Scelza
September 5th, 2018 Coeur d'Alene, ID DETAILS

This company is a joke. First they over billed me for the first payment after I was told by signing up now I would receive a 50% discount. When I called to rectify the incorrect charge I was greeted with an oh well attitude and then a very rude and discourteous manager got on the phone to tell me about the cancellation policy which is very shady I thought. I told him that the refund needed to be sent and I would read the fine print of the contract and get back to this after the refund. I was planning on committing till the end of the year if the refund was dillegent but vindictively the manager cancelled my account anyway, what a tool, he just wanted to be right which is the bases for any good customer service manager... NOT I imagine he saved me from the pain of dealing with this company any longer... so I thank you, the lamest customer service manager ever for putting your your own selfish need to be right before your actual job of keeping your paying customers happy and in service contracts. You are the model for all others to follow. Christopher Scelza

[email protected]Sep 06, 2018

Dear Christopher, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Malcolm Winston
August 24th, 2018 Raleigh, NC DETAILS

They canceled their services to my state less than 2 weeks into my subscription and refuse to give me at least a partial discount. I had high expectations of them but they are a big disappointment and would recommend you look elsewhere. Unreliable and dishonest.

[email protected]Aug 24, 2018

Dear Malcolm, Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today about your concerns. I am glad that we were able to address your concerns. Please note that I have sent you my direct contact information in case you need to follow up on anything. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Zoey Williams
August 22nd, 2018 Bryant, AR DETAILS

I've just started using Lexington Law less than a month ago. I couldn't afford to pay for the full year so I agreed to pay the monthly installments. I planned to try it for 2-3 months and see how it went. They took over $100 out of my account without my consent. So now I have a year membership. If I was able to afford that I would have signed up for that. We are not off to a good start. If you join, be prepared to pay for a full year because they are going to take it either way.

[email protected]Aug 22, 2018

Dear Zoey, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

a melvin
August 22nd, 2018 DETAILS

2 Items have been removed. They've gotten one item removed in 4 months, I got the other removed by calling the credit bureau myself.... I am not seeing any progress. I'm going to try to give them a little more time, but I'm definitely losing patience

Allen
August 7th, 2018 West Memphis, AR DETAILS

I've been with this company for 2 to 3 months and no results. A letter was returned to my address as undeliverable and the letter was dated July 6,2018. They just wuthdraw August payment a few days ago and offer $20 credit, this was an insult due to the fact that I had been holding for 30 minutes to speak with someone. The people that you speak with on the phone or via chat doesn't seem to have much knowledge about credit repair. I didn't think I should have to be the one mailing letters to bureaus if I'm paying Lexington Law. I truly feel like they manipulate clients by sending letters to the wrong address or having them mail documents to make more money each month. When I signed up,I was told mine was an easy fix. Look like I'll try another company next month due to poor services.

Samantha Joy Cunningham
August 7th, 2018 Bethalto, IL DETAILS

Horrible. After I was told they would not take money that I did not say for them to take they ended up taking 100 out of my account and would not give it back to me. It was suppose to be for my house payment and now I can't put the down payment done and I'm 25 weeks pregnant with a 2.5 year old. So thanks for screwing me over.

[email protected]Aug 08, 2018

Hello Samantha, Hello , Thank you for your feedback.  I hear your concerns and would like an opportunity to address them and also to clarify any information regarding your account.  I just sent you an email with my direct contact information.  Please call or email me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Valentin
August 6th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I tried Lexington Law and was satisfied , they really do help repair your credit.It does some time because it is different legal help for each case and individual. Thank you so much Lexington Law Firm For your help..

Lindsay W Phillips
August 6th, 2018 Carrollton, GA DETAILS

I've been with them for awhile & im ready to cut them off. I pay $119.95 a month have 41 items & they removed 21 for the past 2yrs. But the last 6 months have done a thing but take my $. If I know it would take this much $ to remove half of what I got I would have left it on my credit. Its been since march 08 since I filed bankruptcy and I notarized 4 letters for them and thats been over a year and its still on my credit. I just don't understand why its taking over $2000 to pay to have the negatives removed Im letting them go next week because the $119.95 is just going to someones pocket.

[email protected]Aug 08, 2018

Hello Lindsay, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

YOLANDA F GRIFFIN
August 6th, 2018 Antioch, TN DETAILS

At first Lexington law was good they started off good they were getting things removed and then after a month or so they started dragging their feet I stayed in constant contact with them about my credit I did things on my own as well to help the progress of my credit which intern did not help Lexington Law at all my purpose for hiring Lexington law was to get my bankruptcy removed now I know this is a hard challenge but being and a couple of online credit repair groups and from the books that I have read on credit repair yes it is a challenge but it can be done I was with Lexington law for a year and they were not able to get the bankruptcies removed off of none of my credit reports even with one of them being not verified and as everyone knows and item not verified should mean it should come off of your credit I made Lexington Law aware of this they did not challenge the item I felt like we were going in circles I felt like each month I would tell them what I wanted done they were sent out special paperwork I will do like they told me then I will call back to find out about the results then they would say oh it's taking this long or it's taking that long and I still would not hear anything back I would not recommend this company 4 hard removals on your credit but for easy removals I would.just FYI they do not remove you're hard inquiries they make you do that work yourself and I feel like that if I'm paying a company $100 a month I feel like you should clean up all of my credit not just the bankruptcy or the things that are going to bring you in money in the long run by stretching it out the time that you stay with the company

[email protected]Aug 08, 2018

Hello Yolanda, Thank you for your feedback.  I can definitely understand your concerns when you are paying for a service, but do not see any changes.  I would like an opportunity to help you understand the credit repair process and to help create a plan to move forward with it.  I was unable to speak with you, however, I sent an email with direct contact information.  Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

DraShawn Gilliard
August 3rd, 2018 Edisto Island, SC DETAILS

Lexington Law took my money and I haven’t seen any positive results from my credit score yet. They keep saying they are working on my collections and trying to get it off my record and it has been 2 months and I still have negative items on my credit score. And today I would think my credit score went up but I got a surprise. My score was 524 the last time I checked it because of the accidents I been in and it went to collections. But now I don’t have a credit score anymore. I was saving my money up to get me and girlfriend an apartment but I can’t anymore. So now she have to put the apartment in her name because her credit score is great. And now I’m to the point I want all my money back from them and I’m getting a credit repair company that wants to help me that’s local. They ruin my life.

[email protected]Aug 22, 2018

Dear DraShawn, Thank you for your feedback. I can definitely understand your concerns when you are paying for a service, but do not see any changes. I would like an opportunity to help you understand the credit repair process and to help create a plan to move forward with it. I tried to reach out to you on August 6th, but you did not have time to speak with me. I also sent an email with my direct contact information. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so that we can find a solution. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Tiwana Stampley
August 3rd, 2018 East Rochester, NY DETAILS

I am impressed by what this company has done so far, My credit was at 400 with 66 collections. 46 items have been removed and my score is 571. i still have a ways to go but huge improvement. I have noticed a plateau the last 2 months, but im hoping things pick up again soon. Great company.

Katherine arenz
August 3rd, 2018 Cumberland City, TN DETAILS

Absolutely horrible experience. I used them in the past and found them to be helpful. Sadly, recently i noticed someone was using my ss number and engaged them again. It has been a complete waste of time and money. Worse they call incessently. Worse than any bill collector i have EVER seen. Its insane. Today alone (It is currently 559 pm eastern) they have called me 10 times. They will continue to call me throughout the evening. Before to cancel you simply went online and canceled. Now you have to mail them in a notice of cancellation. THIS IS A TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!

Antonio De Las Salas
August 2nd, 2018 Hialeah, FL DETAILS

On June 20, 2017 start with this company to repair my credit, the duration process was 13 months x $ 99.95 = $ 1299.35 + (14.99 credit report) Where initially had only 5 negative accounts in my credit which is multiplied by 3 credit bureaus. To Erase the easiest, took the first 5 months one from: (AFini for $ 300) and the other one school account. Then I called on January 17, 2018 to find out and ask why I did not see any progress, they told me they were going to escalate the process and they would send me a letter to notarize it and return it back to them signed which I did immediately. I call again on February 21, 2018 to know how the process going, they told me that they already received the letter and it will be mail to the credit bureaus "that means that if I did not call the letter would still be sitting at the office". Then, a paralegal told me this process took 30 to 90 days, after that I did not call back to let them do their jobs. In July 2, 2018 I call again after 5 months to express my dissatisfaction of the appalling service explaining my situation, they ask me to verify identification which my phone number was linked to. The process began and during the conversation the call strangely dropped. I waited a whole week for them to call me back. In view of the lack of professionalism the paralegal who attended me showed, I called back again on July 9, 2018 to I express my discontent again about the lousy service and alleging what happened the previous week. I also commented that from November 2017 until today its been 7½ months and they haven’t done anything. Not even with the bankruptcy that was reported in 2010 and has 8 years in my credit. The bureaus after 7 years remove negative information, they bring me their arguments that the bankruptcy lasts up to 10 years in the credit and they are sorry for that, and for this month they could give me a credit and they were going to readjust the monthly payment. The next thing they would do was scale to another level again without any extra charge etc. I told them I had to think about it and I would call them again. On July 20 2018 I called with my answer decided to cancel the service… they put me on hold for about 4 minutes deliberating, when they came back they told me: if you want to cancel then the above offered would not apply and would have a last charge for the final services. "I do not know what service they talked about if they had 13 months charged and they did not solve anything." After all that, they made a charge again for $ 83.29; which I placed a dispute in the bank about that charge 07/27/18. My experience: 1. It is not a trusted entity, there no honesty telling you how long the process will last or if will take longer than expected, on this case the client can decide whether to continue or not. Keeping them deceived by playing with the time of processing at their conveniences telling you “we must wait for bureaus answer and that lasts from 30 to 90 days”, apparently in my case the bureaus were delayed more the time expected. 2. They never call the client to keep them informed of the case. Also, on their email is link to their web site with a customer feedback where you have an option to chose if want to be contact regarding your question. I did, never got the call back ¿why it is there?... 3. You pay for a service and if you are not over calling to remind them to do their job they do not do anything for you. That is my experience that cost me $ 1,299.35 over 13 months to delete only two accounts (5). " With that amount I paid, I could make an arrangement with collection companies and eliminate them myself”. 4. The only thing they did was send emails, which is an automated system saying the same thing over and over again. Oh! by the way you should check your email inconsistency because the paralegal always talks about duration process takes from 30 to 90 days and on the email, you send it says “After approximately 30 days there should be a response from (bureaus company)”.

[email protected]Aug 02, 2018

Hello Antonio, Thank you for your feedback. I can definitely understand your concerns when you are paying for a service, but do not see any changes. I would like an opportunity to help you understand the credit repair process and to help create a plan to move forward with it. I was unable to speak with you, however, I sent an email with direct contact information. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

wendy will
July 27th, 2018 North Branford, CT DETAILS

Yes they remove items but then they show up again so I wasted 500. 00 for 5 months. Please dont waste your time or money they are a joke

[email protected]lexingtonlaw.comAug 02, 2018

Hello Wendy, Hello Thank you for providing me your contact information. I was unable to reach you at this time, however, I sent you an email with my contact information. I hope to hear from you soon so that we can discuss your concerns and hopefully clarify information and create a plan to move forward. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Kevin Libert
July 27th, 2018 Austin, TX

I never signed up for credit repair, but was billed fraudulently by Lexington Law. It appears my credit card number was hijacked to pay for a recurring bill for someone's credit repair. OK - I get that happens, but the reason I'm giving them 1 star is because I have spent MONTHS calling, emailing and talking with Lexington Law to get them to 1) Stop the recurring charges on my credit card (which they finally did) and 2) Credit me for the $117.94 worth of fraudulent charges from March 22 to May 13 2018. I have had a lot of lip service, but STILL NO CREDIT for those fraudulent charges. What makes it even more frustrating is there is no easy way to get back to the same person for follow-up on this topic. The billing department doesn't seem to have a directory (which I don't believe) and so they can't seem to put me in touch with the same people who have been working my issue. Bottom line - I don't trust them, I don't think they have any integrity and they have STOLEN my money with no line of sight to a credit despite continued assurances from a variety of characters. I'm out of patience! I would not recommend them to manage your credit given my experience with their inability to fix credit issues on their own company.

Anna Osborn
July 26th, 2018 Michie, TN DETAILS

First and foremost this place is a business. They obviously care more for their pockets than they do you. They were able to remove some items BUT the “FICO score” they are providing is not accurate... not even close. There was a 62 point difference between the score they were claiming I had and the one I actually had. Their response when I ask about this was, the other scores (3 reports, from 3 different sources, all 3 the same score) I had were wrong, not them. I highly doubt that, Lexington Law. But wait there’s more, I called to cancel due to other factors unrelated to the service and was told that I could be put on a credit watch that was $8.95 per month and they would leave my credit alone, then when I was ready they would resume my so-called credit repair. The first payment of $8.95 came out followed buy another payment of $32.00 that was not disclosed to me prior to the autodraft from my account nor was it approved by me. When I called to ask about this I was told they didn’t pull an extra $32 from my account and that I would need to send them my bank statement. I then canceled my account, because let’s face it they aren’t getting my statement. Please keep in mind that this was my individual experience. And it doesn’t mean it would be yours as well. I would not go with any credit repair service. I wanted to give 2 1/2 stars but couldn’t so they got two. The customer service was friendly and no one was ever rude. Put in the work yourself and save some money in the process. Why fill their bank account when you can keep your money in your own account?

[email protected]Jul 27, 2018

Hello Anna, Thank you for your feedback. I hear your concerns and would like an opportunity to address them and also to clarify any information regarding your account. I just sent you an email with my direct contact information. Please call or email me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm