Lexington Law

Lexington Law

verified
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs $109.95 per month and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The firm promises that it disputes all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people, and according to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Ruth Gutierrez
May 21st, 2019 Amarillo, TX DETAILS

I was unsure at first but once i see the results i was very amazed and grateful i put my trust in them i highly greatful i recommend workers and friends they would be happy.i love i was seeing results

Brentley johnson
May 20th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Really helped me get a better & higher credit score

Craig
May 15th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law is very effective but quite pricey. I needed a credit repair company and found the right one with Lexington Law. If it wasn't for the price I would give them 5 stars!

Franklin
May 13th, 2019 Palm Harbor, FL DETAILS

Nothing good. I hired them for 4 months and they were not able to delete any of the 20 negative remarks. Worst, they respond to my emails after 3-4 weeks. Please be aware of this company, do not use them.

Courtney Wright
May 13th, 2019 Lexington, KY DETAILS

I am within my first month of service with Lexington Law Firm and have already had so many bad interactions with them it almost entertaining. I have gone through everything from being left on hold for 20+ minutes 4 separate times, to being overcharged by 3 times the discussed amount, and so much more. It is ironic because I really bragged about this company and I was so excited to see what they could do for me. I completely disregarded all the negative reviews I had read and decided to give it a chance. If I’ve learned anything from this experience, it is to trust the reviews.

May 13, 2019

Dear Courtney, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jennifer
May 13th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

I had a great experience with Lexington Law. We were in a bind with our credit when we went to buy a car. We would have had an outrageous interest rate if we would have went through with it. We decided not to and came home. I found Lexington Law online and immediately signed up. Within 30 days my score jumped 80 points and I was able to obtain regular financing on a new vehicle saving me thousands in interest! Well worth the money!

Marquita
May 10th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Did really help improve my credit much. And uploading documents online was impossible when I would get responses from creditors to letters they sent out. So that greatly affected my experience. Was not worth the high cost. I did better improving my score myself. Lexington only got a few small things removed which was slightly helpful but left me disappointed

Enrique Arroyo
May 7th, 2019 Winnetka, IL DETAILS

I was a returning customer and currently very disappointed. I used them for a month for a $129.99/month fee. After the month passed I contacted them to let them know that I was laid off from my job and to cancel my account. Now they are claiming that I owe them $201 and threaten me to report my account to collection if I don't pay them, which I find ironic since I tried to used to them to help me clear my credit and now they are threatening to do the opposite. I contacted them again to see why they are charging me so much even though I was suppose pay $129.99 per month and now my balance is $201. They claimed because of late fees which no one previously told me and besides I had cancel my account. In addition, none of the items I prioritized to be removed from my credit report were removed and remain there. They falsely claimed that they removed two negative items from my credit report but this is not true because those items I have had already disputed through Credit Karma yet they were trying to take the credit for it. This company has changed from the first time I used their services. Furthermore, they refused to accommodate my requests and now are charging me fees that I was not aware I was being charged. Also, I keep getting emails from my capital one account saying that Lexington Law Firm is trying to take money out. They do this up three times per day every 9 days or so. First they attempted to take $129.00 but I didn't have the money so then they tried to take $79.99 and finally took $19.99 out of my account because that's all I had left. This is a scam since you can just dispute negative credit report items yourself through Credit Karma, or directly thorugh Transunion, Exquifax, or Experian. No need for this services, especially when their paralegal leave key details during the opening account process. I won't used this service again ever, it is inefficient and I will advise for you to save your money and find different alternative in order to repair your credit. This was a mistake on my behalf and I should had never contacted Lexington Law Firm because they did not helped me instead did the opposite and created a greater debt and in addition threaten me to send my account to COLLECTIONS.

May 08, 2019

Dear Enrique, Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and giving us the opportunity to address your concerns. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

...
May 6th, 2019 Parrish, FL DETAILS

Greate service really cair about helping people fix there credit no upselling and they listen to you n what you have to say very helpful and easy to check progress with app and anyone you speak with a lot of the agents no matter where they are located are glad to help and have had issues with debt and credit and he used there own company to get there credit fixed or to improve there score very happy with deciding to go with LexingtonLaw thank you very mutch

Benjamin Turner Dixon
May 6th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I was a member of their credit repair services for roughly 3 years, and have to say that it was a complete waste of time, money and energy. They were able to remove one of twelve items in the first 4 months, and then NO other progress was made. Every time I would call to cancel, a new operator would spin how they were going to get results, and basically just get to keep going for another few months before the cycle repeated. They do not do anything that you cannot do yourself. I can't recommend strongly enough to stay away from these guys, and save your money.

May 08, 2019

Dear Benjamin, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Uma
May 2nd, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Worst, worst service can't remove any thing from your credit history

Renee
May 2nd, 2019 Groton, CT DETAILS

I was directed to Lexington Law to help repair my credit. As I live on a tight budget I explained to them that I would have money in my account at the end of the month. They agreed not to charge me until then. Well they charged my account right of way and caused my account to be overdrawn. I was charged an overdraft fee. Bi have asked them to close my account with them and credit me back what they charged and the overdraft fee caused by them. I have still not got these fund back. I would not recommend them to anybody at anytime for anything. How unprofessional of them to not correct their error that cost me.

John Smith
May 2nd, 2019 Covington, GA DETAILS

Beware Lexington Law overcharged me causing me to overdraft at my Bank. Even after the amount was confirmed by two different associates the amount was double what was agreed. on. So the firm that was supposed to help my credit. Hurt my credit at my Bank.

May 03, 2019

Dear John, Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and allowing us to resolve your concerns. Please give us a call if you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

DOUG
May 2nd, 2019 Plainville, MA

Started out was redirected to them from a refinance company. Talked to JOSEPH who started out very helpful and concerned. BYE the time we got to agreeing to $109 a month and I said I want to check this out first. HE turned into a different PERSON. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! ThANKS BUT I WILL DO IT ON MY OWN!

Nazir
April 29th, 2019 Seattle, WA

I reluctantly give this company a terrible review. Because of the worse experience I have ever had. They have not provided the type of service I was told they would provide. I have more credit issues now than when I first began with these people over a year ago. BEWARE. They do not keep their word.

Gerald Robson
April 29th, 2019 Alton, NH

If I could put less than one star, I would. I asked to cancel the services but they said it would cost extra so I didn’t confirm that I would cancel service but as soon as I get payed from my job they OVERcharge me way more than what was said they would. This is a Sunday I look at it. I was like it’s not even business hours yet and they still charged me. I would like a refund once I get a hold of a rep please

Shay
April 25th, 2019 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS

If you want to fix your credit don’t waste your time with this company. All they do is send out dispute letters which you can do yourself and nothing changes. They gave me a number to call when i have questions nobody ever picks up. You have only 5 days from when you signed up to send in a cancellation letter to them. I signed up 3/7/19, i sent my letter 3/11/2019. They still charged me so ok. I was called by one of the paralegal to verify that i sent in the cancellation letter and he suggest other plans so i agreed if i want the service i would call back. April comes and they charge me for service ? And I tried to call them to talk to someone i get nobody. I contacted the online support where the lady said she can’t refund my money because they did work for me and that i agreed to continue service like are you serious. That’s the most fraudulent thing i ever seen. Why would i waste my time to send a cancellation letter a couple days after i signed up to agree to continue service.. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME , Dispute your own credit. People just want money that’s all.

Sapolu K Meli
April 25th, 2019 Honolulu, HI DETAILS

The deducted money from my account without doing anything. I contacted them and never answered their phone. Finally, spoke with a rep and put on hold for 25mins and then I hung up. This guys are bunch of thieves and liars.

Apr 26, 2019

Dear Sapolu, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Even though you decided not to resume our services we were able to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

David
April 25th, 2019 Miles City, MT DETAILS

They removed 30 items. They are great. Highly recommend them. We are now able to buy a house. Improved my credit by 125 points

Norma
April 23rd, 2019 Riverview, FL DETAILS

I cancelled and they are still charging my card. I have sent emails and called everyday for the past 2 weeks and nobody answers I wait on the phone for an hour!

Ed Holton
April 22nd, 2019 Douglas, AZ DETAILS

I have been with Lexington Law for about 5 or 6 months. I wanted to bring my credit score up high enough to qualify for a VA loan. I had very little results from Lexington Law while being charged $100.00 a month! About two months ago I contacted a mortgage broker who told me what I could do on my own to raise my score. I followed her advice, raised my credit scores and have now successfully qualified for said VA loan, and it did not cost me a cent. I no longer need Lexinfton Law and will be cancelling this coming Monday. My advice to others is get more than one opinion before settling on a credit repair service. You'll probably save a lot of time and money.

Apr 25, 2019

Dear Ed, Thank you for taking the time to speak with us yesterday. We appreciate the opportunity to have been able to discuss your concerns. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Rosario C
April 22nd, 2019 Boynton Beach, FL DETAILS

Score went down after 3 months of hiring with no activity on credit cards etc. I called them to ask why with no explanation. I spoke to Sara B on the chat and clearly explained I wanted to try for 1 more month. As soon as we got disconnected, I received a email saying my account was canceled. Terrible customer service. Don’t waste your time with them. Cost me 100s with no result. Treat you as a number not a person

Johnathon D Higginbotham
April 22nd, 2019 Panama City, FL DETAILS

I've have them for a little while and two months ago I told them numerous times I no longer need their service and today they drain my bank account . Most of the letters they write get return to sender cuz they do not put enough postage do not use your better off writing letters for yourself all you have to do is go to the IRS

Apr 23, 2019

Dear Johnathon, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Gary stennis
April 19th, 2019 Riverdale, GA DETAILS

I had Lexington law credit repair program for 99.95 a month for a year , they only removed one thing from one credit report in a year. I got fed up and cancelled them. Fast forward 11 months later I got credit Karma , and started disputing things , and sure enough I got 5 things removed from each credit report within a month just using their dispute system, the same items LexingtonLaw said they disputed, they are scams they take their time to collect the monthly fee,

Pamela Kozikowski
April 19th, 2019 Baldwinsville, NY DETAILS

Lexington law got a negitive item that I proved was actually paid in full to the company ( time Warner for equipment I turned in late and still have open service with time Warner/ spectrum) but a week later a new collection company sent me a letter saying I owed THEM for this bill.. Lexington laws response..if we got it removed 1 we can get it removed again..how can this happen,why am I paying 130$ a month for a temporary credit fix? Then when I told them I want to cancel my membership on the (April)10th of the month, when my bill cycle was not until the coming (April)14th,the paralegal tells me I must pay them 113$ ,a pro-rated fee for services that they provided from the 14th of March through the 14th of April,after she admitted that my payment129$ collected on March 14was to cover the "work" they had done from march 14 through April 14& my payment of 129$ on February 14 was to cover February 14- March 14... Yet this 113$ they will still suck out my account in 4 days ,prior to my bill cycle...is to cover what they "did for me"" from march 14-april 10th..and ps they are retracting any " letters sent on my behalf"" this was once a somewhat reputable company,now they are full of lies and billing tricks.save your money,pay off your collections and write your own challenges threw FREE sites like Credit Karma.Im thouroughly disqusted .but I hope this review can help another unsuspecting American from signing on to a Dupe. Addendum; I was contacted today ( 1 week after initial review)by Lexington Law rep,and was assured the $113 charge against me would be dropped also given brief advise and a follow up email on how to furtherand offered services at a lower rate then I was paying,I accepted the waiver of the $113.but declined at time to reinstate services.I am satisfied with this resolution.

Apr 12, 2019

Dear Pamela, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Richard w vesey
April 18th, 2019 Belton, SC DETAILS

if you have a problem with your credit like i did you need to get in touch with Lexington law. I declared bankruptcy and my score was 502 , since Lexington Law has been helping me for 3 months my score went up to 597 and in 2 months my score will be 636 . In two months i will be able to buy my own home . im so excited thanks Lexington Law. they started working on my account before i made my first payment . They treat me good they keep me informed of any changes. I love it when Experian sends me messages saying my credit score has changed. Lexington Law really cares about me. I feel like we are family. The payments are affordable and you can stop anytime you want and i wasnt pressured at all. I love all at Lexington Law. from a very pleased customer

Monique
April 17th, 2019 Burlington, MA DETAILS

I signed up three months ago, nothing achieved. Too expensive for nothing. Customer service Please help me cancel!

Curtis claymore
April 17th, 2019 Kent, WA DETAILS

They listened to what I wanted to do with my credit took action, and decided what was the best way to help me

Layton johnson
April 15th, 2019 Wilmington, DE DETAILS

Amazing job was really impressed Job well done

Daskas27
April 15th, 2019 Blandford, MA DETAILS

Signed up for Premiere services. After more than 3 months very little or no results. In fact, scores went down during this period. Waste of time and effort. They should be looked into. Do not waste your money with these scammers.

Matt Morgan
April 11th, 2019 Greenville, SC DETAILS

My credit score went up after almost 2 months. I didn’t see they had done anything to help. Just made sure they got there money.

Apr 12, 2019

Dear Matt, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Da'Shalyia Nash
April 10th, 2019 Overland Park, KS DETAILS

If I could give 0 stars I would. This is a terrible company! Please do not do business with them. I signed up with the only two months ago and I was told I could cancel at anytime. That is a lie. I am currently trying to get a hold of them to remove my card on file and cancel their services due to lack of communication, results and discrepancy. I have been trying to contact them for 14 days with only failure as a result. I have been on hold for 40 minutes to 2 hours every single day with no one answering calls. This is unacceptable for any line of business and I don't recommend using their services AT ALL. I contacted them by email and left several only for them not to be repsonded to or answered. This is down right ridiculous for a company that claims to have 30+ years of business under their belt. Please do not use their services. They are refusing to let people cancel.

Apr 10, 2019

Dear Da'Shalyia, We reviewed your concerns. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Karen Marker
April 10th, 2019 Belton, MO DETAILS

don't use this place I love your money but don't do anything but lie first they gave us one price then a month later tried to charge more I caught them on that . they told my husband in 90 days they have his credit repaired lies ,and they say they have top attorneys but that was a lie all you talk to are pre legal they said they could get my husband bankruptcy removed that was nothing but a lie when I tried to cancel they want change me more money I m so sick of there lies don't every use them

Apr 12, 2019

Dear Karen, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Carlos
April 10th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

Horrible experience. You setup your case initially to then get a reminder to do it again and again. They are only after your money.

Quennie
April 8th, 2019 Northridge, CA DETAILS

Bad!!!! No good!!!!!!! Didn’t do anything at all but charged me a lot of money!!!!!!

Yevgeniy Panov
April 8th, 2019 West Hartford, CT DETAILS

The best service. Great customer service 👍

David Haberfeld
April 8th, 2019 Bristol, CT DETAILS

I had a great experience. You did exactly what I wanted and I appreciate your business being available for hire.

Ashlee Greco
April 5th, 2019 Gig Harbor, WA DETAILS

If I could rate this company a ZERO I would. My Husband and I just bought a home. Two + months ago we were looking to buy a home and "Lexington Law" popped up in my feed. We were so excited to fix our credit. We were promised so many things. "Only $14.99 and you cancel at anytime "! A few days later they called and said we had to pay around $300-$400. Two months later I called and asked "Have you guys done anything for us yet "? I was told they sent "1" letter out and then "I" was asked to mail in my own letter to the debt collector and then pay them again. I was so furious! They offered to bring down my payment to $50 a month, instead of $150. They only thing I would be able to do is see my credit score. I agreed. The month after STILL NOTHING! They called again asking for my money. We were going to cancel and then some mysterious email appeared describing a contract and how we can't cancel free, or anytime. We never signed a contract. We did accept the text that was explained to us as......."Just setting up our account ". I guess this is their contract. I was so upset because my FIRST question was "So we can cancel anytime and with no repercussions ". He said "yes anytime and for free". Obviously this was another lie! I have been emailing and calling DAILY. Not one person has contacted me back, but O I did receive another bill email. On top of that it was a bill for the normal amount $300, not the $50 like I was told. I cannot believe this Company isn't out of business yet. O wait I can. They are liars and steal millions from everyone. Honest, hard working people trying to fix their credit. I am sick to my stomach and we are so upset. I guess that's my fault. I should have researched more and read all the negative/similar reviews. DON'T WASTE your money. This is a scam!!!

Apr 09, 2019

Dear Ashlee, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jose
April 3rd, 2019 Garland, TX DETAILS

They did a very good job keep me informed of everything that was being done to my credit didn't take long to fix my credit I recommend this to everybody that has bad credit or that need work on their credit

John Shell
April 3rd, 2019 Wallingford, CT DETAILS

This firm is the best ever! They have raised my credit score 133 points and climbing. Third time using them, they're great!

Joe
April 3rd, 2019 DETAILS

Very Bad experience... I am writing this review while I’m on the phone with one of the representative for over 1h and 20 mntes trying to get my money back. They promised me to help me and my brother for one monthly charge and they charged my account for 2 of $89.99... now I’m debating to get my $89.99 +$29 after they suspended my account for no reason!! Do not recommend it.. I rather deal with creditors and collections agencies than this company. Stay away!

Joel Figueroa
April 2nd, 2019 Berlin, NH DETAILS

Lexington Law is an incredible credit repair organization. They help me within a short period of time and did an awesome job get my credit fixed. I want to thank them and let them know that I am grateful. God bless you guys.

Terriann Merfalen
April 1st, 2019 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS

All you need to do is hear them out from the first call. Take the first step in repairing your credit even if it seems far fetched. Only you may take your life into your own hands. With Lexington Law in your side to repair from the smallest to the biggest credit issue. They are beyond amazing. I am well on my way to getting my credit score way up there how it used to be. Remember now, you have to help yourself as well while they help you. Do not keep getting bad dings on your credit. Best thing I have done before years end of 2018. I have a piece of mind into 2019. Amen and thank you infinitely Lexington Law. Sincerely, TJM

Anthony Kuykendall
April 1st, 2019 Moscow Mills, MO DETAILS

Would have given no stars if I could. Me and my wife were almost done setting up our accounts. My wife was answering the questions asked to her by Joe the supervisor and the way he was talking to her was unbelievable. He had the worst attitude and because of the way he treated her we will not be doing business with Lexington ever. As the supervisor your supposed to be the most professional and helpful person to talk to and just because she didnt understand everything and had a few questions, his response was very arrogant "well let me repeat this again" very unprofessional and very ignorant.

Apr 02, 2019

Dear Anthony, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Michele Ryan
April 1st, 2019 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

I like how the attorney's here use the law to help those of us who need genuine assistance. This office did a lot for me and it helped me greatly. I still have a ways to go in some stuff. But knowing they did things right is a great way to go.

William asberry
April 1st, 2019 Louisville, KY DETAILS

It was a good start I think and I hopefull that Lexington law can fix this problem with my bad credit Report. I hear good stuff about LexingtonLaw so I will give them a try

Apr 02, 2019

Dear William, Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Rudy Galicia
March 29th, 2019 Visalia, CA DETAILS

It’s real help me out rid of several fraud collecting which one isn’t related to me.. but one thing I hard time with login and payment plan issue but I am sure they would work out .

April Sorenson
March 29th, 2019 Oroville, CA

Lextion law has been amazing they have helped me threw my frustrations and addressed all my concerns with full support and passion I highly recommend Lexington law .

Candice
March 28th, 2019 Bolingbrook, IL DETAILS

they are expensive but they are slow. It takes yrs to see improvement on your score, i been with them since 2016 and i still don't have a 700+ score... they work but not quick enough for me... Faith is all i have hopefully i have a 700 before 2020. Fingers crossed.

Banks
March 25th, 2019 Tuscaloosa, AL DETAILS

I’m almost 100% sure those good reviews are fake. No changes on my credit report but they made sure they took my money. PLEASE do not reach out to this company it’s a waste of time and money I promise I got PROOF!