Best Company Guarantee Lexington Law Logo

Lexington Law

8.9

Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

Lexington Law has provided over 221 million total challenges and disputes on behalf of its clients since 2004.

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing legal analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service — This service includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service — This service includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service — This service is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all incorrect or invalid negative items including late payments, charge-offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like its years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law may be slower in disputing items on clients' credit reports.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose from, discounts, and a free credit consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit problems.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

not_listed_location

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Edwin Murenzi Holyoke, MA

Lexington Law have been nothing short of transformational for my credit repair. They explain clearly all my options and continue to advocate for me regardless of the challenges with the system. It is for this reason that I highly recommend Lexington Law with no reservations.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words Edwin! We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Catherine Boyer Tucson, AZ

Lexington law got right on my case and was able to get one account dropped an they are working on the other account. They make sure I understand before they make any decisions and let me go. There is nothing I don't like about my service I'm not to computer savvy so they are helping me out a lot. They say I can call with any questions that I may have any time. So far so good, thank you.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thank you for sharing Catherine. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

J Harris Colorado Springs, CO

I had such high hopes for repairing my credit through Lexington Law. However, I got duped. This company takes your money and does very little to repair your credit. For the $150/month I was paying, I expected more help - maybe a live person to be able to talk to every once in a while when I had a question or concern. However, even though you are assigned a lawyer, you never get to talk with them. I was always put in touch with a paralegal that seemed to know very little about their job. They kept telling me to do stuff I had already tried. When I asked if I could speak with an attorney, they said they would put my questions or comments in my file and the lawyers would see it that way. There way no way of expressing the concerns about the items in dispute on my credit report to an actual human. Their system didn't always have the correct auto response for my item being disputed. I felt like they were just taking my money and I wasn't really getting anything for that $150/month.

Olivia Torres TX

Lexington Law is top rated, for those services and the representative, are very helpful, where a client as myself does not feel pressured on how to resolve a solution.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thank you so much for sharing.

Pazzo Miami Tampa, FL

I started working with them once. I had to give them my bank account for automatic payments. I changed my mind before even start and oh boy, it took me 45 minutes to cancel their service. Once I told them I wanted to cancel they hung up. I called back and they put me on hold, after 30 minutes waiting a girl picked up and started offering me services, I told her I wanted to cancel but it was like if I was talking to a machine, she wouldn’t stop (the most weird and annoying thing ever) I started yelling and she paused but then continue talking. I had to hang up and change my bank account. Stay away!

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience! We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience with Lexington Law and appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. We would like to discuss this further with you and look deeper into this situation. When you have a moment, please give us a call at 844-502-1110. Thank you!

Jim Beem Yuma, AZ

well to b honest i really was impressed with the proffesionalism was they made everything easy i was really dreading to do this at first but the results lately hav been amazing im not sure whybut they r lookin better i had both a/c units break down this year already lol

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help Jim! Thank you for sharing your experience. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

KLG Fouke, AR

When I started with Lexington almost 4 years ago it was the 3rd credit clean up company I had tried and I honestly didn’t expect very much since I had 44+ negatives on EACH of the 3 reporting agencies. However Lexington is not like any other credit repair company. You WILL get great results. It may take some time but they will do their best and keep you informed every step of the way without making it a full time job for you. They do the work!! It probably would have been cheaper in the long run for me to file bankruptcy but that would have been another bad mark on my credit that wouldn’t go away. Being able to pay in monthly increments makes it very easy to fix the mess I was in without causing me anymore financial hardships. Thank you for bringing me from a 400 to a 650+

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

May. 6th, 2021

richard Davis Lake Placid, NY

quick and efficient. would appreciate a call. some entries seem incorrect. expense seems high compared to total owed (a few thousand dollars). so far so good.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you Richard! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything.

Jorge Rivera New York, NY

Lexington Law the most reliable an affordable Law Firm when come to deal with you credit problem they fight for your right they are the best from the West and the beast from the East they are the best

Reply from Lexington Law

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy to help and thrilled to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Starphire Chronicles East Orange, NJ

Lexington law helped me to improve my credit . The paralegals are patient, knowledgeable and pleasant. They make it easy to speak to them and gather important information about my credit history. I recommend Lexington Law to anyone who wants to important their credit.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We truly appreciate it and are so grateful you chose us for your credit repair journey.

Jun. 18th, 2021

Llnda Tillery Wesley, AR

I have been a customer for several years. You have got numerous items removed from my credit report. My score is still not where it should be but has come up over 150 points since i have been with your firm. I would recommend this firm to my family and friends.

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so pleased to see this and appreciate your recommendation.

Jun. 14th, 2021

Dawn Bowman Minneapolis, MN

Lexington Law is the real deal! From the first phone call your treated with respectfully and the agent is actually listening to what you say, they don't talk fast or hurry you along. Absolutely amazing how quick they start on your case. In the first week I was getting alerts that business was being taken care of on my credit report! Thank you Lexington for getting my life back on track!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed your experience thus far. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

May. 26th, 2021

Patricia Cosby Federal Way, WA

Thank you Lexington law firm for helping me establishing my credit score. Thanks you my life is looking better and brighter its has been truly good works on your part for the price i pay in service to get me where i am because of Lexington law firm. I encourage Anyone and Everybody who are serious about getting their credit repaired Please give Lexington law firm a try you will be happy you did.

Reply from Lexington Law

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. We are beyond thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

May. 14th, 2021

R Dot Fairview, NJ

I contacted Lexington Law on March 18th to inquire about their process and how effective they were in removing late student loan (Navient) payments from my credit history. I never really believed in any of these companies that claim to do more than one can do on their own. They charged me about $10 for the initial credit report (soft inquiry) and then explained to me that the monthly fee of $129 would later be charged on a specific date. As soon as I signed up for the service, they started going to work for me. They immediately started sending out letters to all 3 bureaus on my behalf. The thing that made me feel most confident in Lexington Law was, the fact that my card had declined when they initially tried to charge the monthly fee and they still proceeded to send out letters and update me on the progress. I eventually called them and paid the balanced owed, but the fact that they wasted no time to get right to it told me they were serious. Within 2 weeks, they got Transunion to remove the late payment and my score immediately shot up 49 points as shown in the pictures. A week after that, both Equifax and Experian also removed the negative remark (late payment) from my history and my score also boosted up 49/50 points. I was completely amazed on fast they work and produced results. They worked so fast, that they didn't even get to charge me for a 2nd month of service lol. Everyone might not have the same experience but this is a law firm that works on credit as oppose to a shady credit repair company. They're upfront on what they can and can't do and are honest about their pricing. A few people said they just kept getting charged for months of service without seeing any results. Removing negative remarks is a complicated task and everyone's experience is going to be different. All in all they do produce results and they took my score from good to EXCEPTIONAL. I AM NOW OVER THE 800 MARK ALL THANKS TO LEXINGTON LAW. THEY TRULY CHANGED MY LIFE, AS NOW I CAN START HOUSE SHOPPING AND FEEL EXTREMELY CONFIDENT THAT MY CREDIT WON'T BE A DETERRENT. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr. 29th, 2021

Furlecchia Wiggins Jonesboro, GA

Even though I just started and I am seeing positive results I still have a ways to go upon completion and seeing better results but very satisfied

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services! We appreciate you sharing and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Ida Hardee Charlotte, NC

Awesome all the way around. The best service ever. And it's only been like a month and already seen a difference. Great service is what I have gotten from day one 💞

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate it and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 8th, 2021

Andre Carvana Waxhaw, NC

They are very professional they have great communication skills and Been over backwards in helping you resolve your credit issues I would highly recommend them to stand for me

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate your recommendation and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Integrity install Spokane, WA

From the first call they have been spot on and very informative n helpful. I tell everyone I speak with about credit repair to call. N say it by name every time. Call Lexington law firm. They WILL help

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to see you've had a positive experience with Lexington Law! Thank you so much for sharing.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Terse Detroit, MI

The staff members and great prices! I enjoy being a Lexington Law client! The services have been truly the best &more importantly I plan on staying involved with my legal team family here at Lexington Law Firm!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to help and are thrilled to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you need anything.

Jun. 1st, 2021

Marianne Felger Detroit, MI

I had Lexington Law before until I wasn't able to afford it you did an awesome job at getting me out of a lot of debt and I thank you so much for it. I have been looking on line trying to get me a home so I had a Iot of people checking into my credit report I know it is messing me up but I need to get a home and get out of the place I'm living in I'm living with my ex sister in law and she is so demanding I need this so badly

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Marianne, Thank you for sharing your personal experience. We are happy to help! Please reach out to us directly with any assistance you may need.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Pamalethia Miller

I been with Lexington Law Firm for a while now. Even when they was down and ask me to go to credit report services. I decided to wait till they got another lawyer and then returned. They stay on top of my credit issuse and know if anything comes up on it THEY are on it. Thanks Lexington Law for all you have go for me and continue to do so.. Pamalethia

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Apr. 5th, 2021

Ari Dixon Toledo, OH

Great Service, boosted my credit score and removed negative items on my credit ...

Reply from Lexington Law

We are thrilled to see this! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience.

Terriann Merfalen Kissimmee, FL

All you need to do is hear them out from the first call. Take the first step in repairing your credit even if it seems far fetched. Only you may take your life into your own hands. With Lexington Law in your side to repair from the smallest to the biggest credit issue. They are beyond amazing. I am well on my way to getting my credit score way up there how it used to be. Remember now, you have to help yourself as well while they help you. Do not keep getting bad dings on your credit. Best thing I have done before years end of 2018. I have a piece of mind into 2019. Amen and thank you infinitely Lexington Law. Sincerely, TJM

Aidan Issac Lafayette, LA

Lexington helped me so much with my past credit bills! They removed over 11 negative items with relative ease and the low monthly payments made it so affordable for me when I was struggling to stabilize myself. Everytime I needed I called and they willingly provided whatever they could to help me manage when I needed to pay, extensions to make it to the next payday, even continued support on credit help. I honestly am so very thankful for the team and what they have done for me. Everyone was so helpful and each person I've interacted with was so kind and considerate. Thank you so much for what you've provided me. I feel like my credit life has turned around so much for the better!

Darcy amundson Tracy, CA

We reached out to Lexington law for our credit was ruined over the 20 years owning a small business. From lates to tax liens and everything else nothing would just fall off like it was supposed to after we paid them. It was costing us monies on down payments for new cars high interest rates on credit cards etc. In all between me and my husband had approximately 39 removals that needed to take place. We are on the threshold of perfect credit once again and inquiries were even addressed and removed which drives your score down tremendously. They could only challenge so many at a time which we totally understood and I’m a firm believer you get what you pay for and these guys are a professional law firm best money we ever spent thanks Lexington law it has changed our lives. Sincerely Darcy Amundson

Rebecca Moreno Valley, CA

What can I say, but thank you. Thank you for all your help LexingtonLaw, and the time you are taking to help me rebuild my credit, and for the advice that was given to me on how I can keep rebuilding it myself. They even went as far as giving me a month free, because we had some issues with billing. I am a single mom, caring for 9 of my beautiful children. Life hasn't been easy, and recently we lost our vehicle. I can't say it was much of a loss, it had so many issues, but it has been harder for us to get around. We are walking everywhere now. Before Lexington, I could only dream of getting a New vehicle, since my credit was at a 470! Since being with them, not even a month yet, and my score has already jumped to 665! In total, they have removed 31 items. I feel elated!!!! I write this with tears in my eyes, because now that dream will become our reality. We will have a new car, and Lord willing own our own home too. So thank you first to God, my Lord and Savior for putting Lexington in my path, he heard my prayers and my crys, and second to Lexington Law for their continued dedication in helping me reach my dream.

Kim A. Sedro-Woolley, WA

I will start by saying that I am a first time home owner and a huge part of that happening was because of Lexington law! They contacted all my creditors and got everything taken off my reports. All my stuff was older and just sitting there causing me grief. My credit score was in the sub basement and the chances of owning a home was nil. By clearing my reports I was able to get a credit card and start building my credit score. Things went uphill from there, I now have a great score and I own a home and it all started due to Lexington law. I can't thank them enough. They answered all my questions, explained things in a manner that could be easily understood and were always polite. Getting the updates as things were removed and watching my numbers go was fantastic. They kept me informed of everything.

Tanneisha Lyles Riverdale, GA

My experience with lexington law is excellent and it was well worth the payments i have seen a drastic change in my credit score and they work to remove things a fast pace i started to see changes with in the first month i hired lexington law it my credit score went up fast and im actually get a second chance to responsible with my credit i been able to get Approve for things that i was not able to get years ago and im more careful with my credit now and motivated to keep my score rising as high as it could go to make life better for and its all because of you guys Thank you so very much you guys are doing a great job and the payments are very reasonable so if anyone reading this review trying to deciding if you going to hire them i say yes hire lexington law they are great and worth every penny you will be making the right decision Thank you lexington law you change my life

Michelle Gillis Atlanta, GA

There have not been no problems as of yet my answers have been answered and everyone have been very knowledgeable which is great!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services thus far.

Jul. 8th, 2021

doom sayer Lead Hill, AR

Lexington law was very good with their service and follow through. Best part was the fact that I could call and actually talk to someone about my case.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! We truly appreciate it.

Jun. 10th, 2021

Ammie Ree Gaines Stone Mountain, GA

What I like best about Lexington Law, is when you have a problem you could call and talk to a paralegal and get the answers you need. You know you could trust them.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Thank you so much for sharing.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

smitty one Sheboygan, WI

Lexington law conducts business like a boss!! They have been working to remove items I been trying for years. I have had 13 items removed so far. Still more to go and i love the follow up calls to keep me updated.

Reply from Lexington Law

Congratulations on the 13 removals, that's what we like to see! Thank you for sharing your positive experience thus far, please reach out if you need anything.

May. 28th, 2021

Brett Chavez Knoxville, TN

Very great service plans. Help me rebuild my credit quick and still helping me till this day! They also can take care the inquiry and bunch of other stuff! I’m very pleased with this company!

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to help and so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you need anything.

May. 28th, 2021

JOANNE TUTHILL Montpelier, VT

I have had a hard time paying my bills especially because of this corona virus since Lexington law is aboard I have not had people calling me for money. This company has done a lot for me and I appreciate all they have done Thank You very much !!

Reply from Lexington Law

We are happy to help! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with.

May. 26th, 2021

barbara kendrick Quincy, IL

They are excellent at what they do. They have gotten several false claims removed from my record, My credit score was very low when I started with Lexington Law. Now, two years later, it is very good, Thank you Lexington Law.

Reply from Lexington Law

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Apr. 13th, 2021

Antonio Ville Platte, LA

Without my professional paralegal my score would have stayed down and I would have to continue paying high interest rates. She identify errors in my report and proceeds to Correct them professionally and within the legal protocols.

Apr. 9th, 2021

Kendrick Clark Alexander City, AL

Lexington law is a very professional organization that makes you their number one priority when you call.They are very knowledgeable and eager to answer any questions you might have.They don’t make you feel rushed but leave you with the feeling that they are there for you.

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for the positive words. We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Sylvia Madden Atlanta, GA

My experience with awesome if ever needed them again I won't hesitate to seek.

1 day ago

Jamie Bunyard Howard, KS

I think all the people I have had the pleasure of talking with have been extremely helpful And very understanding, perhaps even a little to chatty going over something’s over and over seems a tad redundant! But they will work with anyone doesn’t mater who or what your situation is give them a shot If for nothing other then to just help you get started in the right direction I have used there services many times and usually I cancel after a month and use there basically free service it’s a $5 charge to pull a soft credit pull doesn’t affect you credit! And then give them roughly an hour of you time to then go over your credit and all the fine print and your on the way to better credit! Believe me I was able to have 26 items removed from my credit over the course of three different goes with Lexington law in a matter of 3 years which means I have been able to atleast Rey some form of credit again! Only cost me around $ 129.00 total and I have used there services three times! I’m proof that they get the job done and done right

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Jamie, We are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. We appreciate you sharing your detailed experience. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair!

Mar. 10th, 2021

Lisa Y Charlotte, NC

I had been with experian before and all that did was report to me (at $22 a month) a bad news report because they didnt DO anything to help, they just showed me how the same issues were dragging me down month after month. Lexington Law has been with me to both clear up bogus and old issues (even a couple that I didnt think would work) and with little pop ups through the years that I have kept their basic service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND OVER ALL OTHERS!

Reply from Lexington Law

Lisa, thank you so much for the recommendation! We appreciate it and are so happy to see you've had a positive experience with us. Thank you for sharing.

Jenny Shaffer Canton, OH

Lexington law really helped me clean up my credit report. Because of this it gave me the incentive and confidence to continue to try to make my credit better. I never realised before them that I could fight things that were not true on my credit report. I always thought I just had to deal with it unless I was rich and could afford some big time attorney to get rid of it. I have and always will Have wonderful things to say About this company . I have already sent most of the people I know who are having credit problems.

Reply from Lexington Law

Jenny, we really appreciate you taking the time to share about your personal experience. We are happy to help and thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services! Thank you for the recommendation.

Brenda ,

Call for my experience and my phone call has been room really excellent she answered all my questions that I had concerning my credit in the past she told me to stay positive in and be patient and that she would inform me of any new updates and she was she was a very honest and very open and very considerate about how she answered my questions and I really appreciate all that that

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Brenda, We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Tawana Stevenson New York, NY

My experience was great she got right to the point and explained everything to me

Reply from Lexington Law

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We appreciate it and are so happy to see you've enjoyed the services thus far.

Jul. 21st, 2021

Dale Wilbourn Muskogee, OK

I was in a financial ‘mess’ because of my bad credit. My Son told me he was using the services of Lexington Law Firm and how great they had done for him and his businesses. So, I became a client with them and THAT has proven to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. Within approximately 6 months, my credit score went from the low 500’s to the mid 700’s. And it continues to climb thanks to their hard work. They communicate with me frequently and are very professional and mannerly. I recommend them often. I could easily be a walking ‘sidewalk sandwich board’ for Lexington Law Firm. If you can relate to any of this, just contact them. You’re absolutely going to be glad you did.

Reply from Lexington Law

Hi Dale, Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are absolutely thrilled to see you've benefitted from the services and truly appreciate the recommendation. Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience.

Mar. 19th, 2021

Robert White Woodbridge, VA

I try clear the negative errors on my Credit Reports on my own, no results. This is my second time using this company. I am trying to raise my credit scores at this time. Clear the negative errors on my credit reports. On June 2019. They removed 8 Negative items and I provided paperwork to them. My FICO Score increased by 79 points. Lexington Law program is working for me. Thanks.

Jason Minneapolis, MN

My credit went south after the economy did in 2009. I didn’t think I could recover until I reached out to Lexington Law. They have helped eliminate bankruptcy, and some old medical bills from my credit. Within 2 months my credit score was respectable again and was able to get approved for loans with ease. Lexington Law does a great job keeping you posted on the progress being made with the 3 credit bureaus. It was really easy to get started online. Give them a shot!

Cherie Bourque Evans Mills, NY

We have only started with them, and already they made a difference in sending out letters to the credit bureaus and financial companies on our behalf. They have removed negative items off our report. They are an amazing company especially when you are feeling overwhelmed. They do everything for you and help you to feel positive again. Recommend them highly!!!

Darian Gammage Las Vegas, NV

LexingtonLaw was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend LexingtonLaw to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends! I am definitely a 100% satisfied customer and recommend them to everyone, continue all the excellent work you do there at LexingtonLaw ! Thanks for all your help!

O LIVIA. R. Oneonta, AL

I am a very satisfied client/customer. Not only has Lexington Law help me with my credit repair but they have treated me like a person not just a number to them and with that said I would most definitely recommend Lexington Law to all my family and friends and for those out there that find their sales in need of GREAT advice and AWESOME results. I promise it will be well worth it. Thank You so very much LEXINGTON LAW.

Jeffrey Brower Lewes, DE

I've had bad/negative credit for a long time and didn't know where to begin to repair it. I've always heard of Lexington Law and decided to give it a try, they have already removed some negative items from my credit report and are working on having more removed every day, my scores have increased and it's only been several months since enlisting there help. I would say at the rate things are progressing I'll have a Good credit rating in just a few more months, I highly recommend there services to anyone interested in improving their credit scores.