Lexington Law verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

8.1

Enroll Online
Call Now

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 25 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 25 years of experience, this credit repair company has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues. The credit repair company also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The company's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free credit report and credit score summary with a free consultation. This free consultation allows clients to get a feel for the Lexington Law's services, the company's mission, and will help clients understand what actions the company will take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support. The credit repair company offers three services for clients to choose from: the Concord Standard service which costs clients $89.95 per month, the Concord Premier service that charges clients $109.95 per month, and the PremierPlus service that costs $129.95 per month. With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair company provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law has been in business for over 25 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it removes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's level of experience and provided discounts, the company has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client's credit scores. When challenging unfair and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington law credit repair processes may take longer than the average credit repair company; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. Some credit repair cases take less time than others due to the type of service the client has signed up for and the amount of credit repair action that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other credit repair companies. According to consumers, Lexington Law is transparent, thorough, but occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants. Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers a free consultation and discounts. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best company to work with for improving your credit. Visit their site today!

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.1

Mikeortiz

February 15th, 2018 Conroe, TX DETAILS

Very unprofessional. No communication from them. They still continued to withdrawal from my account but neglected to give information. Worse experience with people I have ever had.

Shelbie Buckingham

February 15th, 2018 Shreveport, LA

Extremely rude!! I kept getting multiple phone calls a day during my school hours. I finally called back to get my name taken off the call list, I was put through to a guy named Forest. He gave me very vague information and then said “what’s the middle initial on the card you are using today.” When I told him I wasn’t interested in purchasing anything, he began argueing with me about why he was my only option. When he asked what my plan was to get my credit score up, I tried to answer him and he rudely interrupted me by name, and told me he was my only answer and tried to take my card number again. When I repeated that I wasn’t interested in purchasing this program, he hung up on me. Super unprofessional, and only interested in money not the person giving them money. I’m very disappointed. At some point, I would like help with my credit history but I will never use this company. I hope others have better luck.

James A. Jackson

February 7th, 2018 Novi, MI DETAILS

I'm a real customer and my score went from 529 to 665 in a total of 4 to 5 months. I had to cancel once my credit cleared up. I got a decent rate on my car loan. Not sure what happened to others but I found someone that worked for the company though FB and even after they had quite the recommended Lexington Law. Some times it takes a while to get things removed from your credit but they are very good at what they do. You didn't mess up your credit overnight so be patience.

Robert

February 6th, 2018 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

SO far so good. Just called them today but they seemed very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with me on the phone answering all of my questions. Seems affordable and the staff are very kind and understanding.

LaKesha Holcomb

February 2nd, 2018 Lithia Springs, GA DETAILS

They were able to get some removal from my credit but their billing is terrible. It take them almost two weeks to get the money from your account or the are taking money without your permission. Supervisor has terrible service

Marc

January 30th, 2018 West Mifflin, PA DETAILS

I was with them for a few months.They removed a few items,a couple they said couldn't be removed.Funny,after i stopped using their service,i got a book,did my own work and had all my negative credit removed!! By law,once it's removed,the creditor can not put it back on your report or you can sue them and it's against the law to put it back on!!! Also know,no credit repair company can guarentee you anything,except that they'll do the best they can do for you!! Save yourself hard earned money,get a good credit repair book and do the work yourself. It's easier than you think!!!

Demetra

January 30th, 2018 Hampton, VA DETAILS

I've been with the company for over 8 months and they removed about 24 items. I recently pulled a recent credit report and ALL the items that Lexington Law Firm claimed to have removed are ALL BACK and it hit my credit hard!! causing my score to drop over 100 points!! This company is not good at all and I do not recommend it to anyone. My score was in the high 500's and not it in the Low 400's!!! Really!! I'm willing to prove it to those that don't believe..Do not waist your money!! All the money I've been sending them monthly could have been going toward paying off things instead!! Lexington law firm is NO GOOD!!

Mary Morris

January 26th, 2018 Sumter, SC DETAILS

They take money before due date! #overdraft

Joe

January 25th, 2018 Columbus, OH DETAILS

Horrible. My score went down 35 points once I cancelled!!

D Hall

January 23rd, 2018 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS

Don't waste your money. I paid them for several months and they didn't accomplish anything positive for me. In fact, I had to do all the work. I RARELY review anything, but I feel this service is a rip off, and those trying to rebuild credit certainly shouldn't be wasting money.

D tyler

January 23rd, 2018 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

Lexington Law has worked with me to grow my score from 623 to 685 in 3 months. I had 26 negatives and now I have 16. I was able to qualify for AMEX gold and now is seeking to buy a house in a few months. I notice they focus on Trans Union first and the the other 2 afterward. I would highly recommend them.

Justin W Villarreal

January 23rd, 2018 Ontario, CA DETAILS

Was a member for a few months and my credit never changed. I got letters from creditors asking what I was actually disputing. I guess they're pretty vague in their letters. I had more luck with credit karma and the free disputes they offer. Never again will these people get any of my money. They can't or won't guarantee anything and that right there is proof that they're lousy.

Nicole S Donald

January 22nd, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

I have had over 30 negatives removed from my credit since I signed on with Lexington Law. I went from having a secured credit card to having a 0% APR card from BoA for an 18 month promotional time. Going to 12% in April (I currently have a ZERO balance on that card) This company WORKS!!! I have 2 friends and 1 relative who ALL swears by this company. But hey, everyone's experience will not be the same. I'm glad I signed up. I read one person saying they were out of 4k, I don't know how. All I ever paid was my $99/monthly. And that was only for a yr and a half at that point all of my negatives were gone.

Don

January 19th, 2018 Avon, IN DETAILS

Just got scammed by a guy named...TYSON if that was his true name. Trying to buy a house and was told about this company my husband contacted them and it took over a week to get a return call. When they called back it was at 8pm. My husband gave information that I wish he would’ve. He paid the guy 14.99 x2 to check our credit score. Then Tyson told my husband We would receive a email from them with all this information that we needed to have never came and its been hours now. He gave a phone number and said press 8 and it would go to his line..lie just rang . Some how he had sent text messages to my cell phone when number wasn’t given told husband he questioned the guy and he said it was given. Lie This guy Tyson suckered my husband into this mess. Now we have been trying to cancel and NO ONE WILL ANSWER... Now we have had to take all these steps to try to stop them from taking anymore money and stop anything else that may come about. HEADS UP THEY ARE GOOD ON SCAMMING PEOPLE...

MARK Ym

January 18th, 2018 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

beware of the reviews!! all credit repair firms work at the same pace,,disputes are sent monthly , than after 30-45 days than the next round of disputes get sent out...they all have to follow the FCRA!!

Susan Smith

January 17th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Just signed up by accident. I was looking for a loan , these people transferred me to this company as if they were going to remove things right away so that I can get a loan ASAP. The rep Christan said she would charge my card on the 12 of 14.99 to rub my credit report and I agreed for the 12. She charged my card the same day then tricked me and made a payment arrangement for 109 on the 12th. She didn’t have to lie , I was going to sign up anyway but because they already started challenging things I’m going to cancel after the first payment. Thanks christan

Norma

January 16th, 2018 Belen, NM DETAILS

I am currently using Lexington Law services. I am very impressed with their personal service, professionalism, speed of results, and improvements to my bottom line. They are moving me closer to my dreams every day.

Sandra Morrical

January 15th, 2018 Melbourne, FL DETAILS

Lexington Law works with Quicken Loans and because of Quicken Loans we spent money to repair our credit only to make it worse. The whole experience cost us $4,000.00, and our credit became worse.

Gregory Hammond

January 14th, 2018 Niles, MI DETAILS

Lots of removals. But make sure you’re ready to give it Time.

Kandie

January 12th, 2018 Liberty, TX DETAILS

They are a pure scam! I was paying hundreds of dollars for several months and instead of my credit score increasing my score decrease by over 100 points! When I call and ask for an explanation they gave me some b.s. reason for my score going down. You never get the same person twice, you to explain everything over and over to different so call lawyers. Not happy and never will I return to this thieving company!

NOEL A BERNIARD SR.

January 12th, 2018 New Orleans, LA DETAILS

I have been with Lexington Law for about 6 weeks and in such a short period of time they have already removed 9 bad items from my credit report. They work hand in hand with al 3 credit bureau's to get the best results for their clients. They have paralegals working on my Credit while I am sleeping. I have referred a lot of my family and friends to Lexington Law Firm. I am very satisfied with the work they do for us. You should give them a call.

Rene cruz

January 11th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

I have no complaints. Had 53 negative items in my credit report. Now I'm down to 7 . They took around 5 month to get it off . I'm still with them . And look forward to buy my house next year .

TY

January 10th, 2018 Suffolk, VA DETAILS

I was with Lexington Law for over 6 Months, and DID NOTHING,BUT TAKE MY MONEY!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Lachelle

January 6th, 2018 Rex, NC

Lexington Law is a scam they take your money and do nothing for you then they charge you additional fees that they don't tell you about and they don’t do anything for you three months and nothing do not use this service they are completely a scam

Darryl

January 5th, 2018 Bedford, TX DETAILS

I took I precise notes with the lawyer. And I specifically told him to retract my monthly payment in 2 weeks. 4 days later they took out my payment,and wouldn't give me a refund. Be careful. These guys are sneaky and can't be trusted. It's not right that they can do that. If you request that payment to be taken out. Have 4th hem immediately send an email stating your agreement. Otherwise the firm will not refund you. Never again...

Buddy Burke

January 3rd, 2018 Columbia, SC DETAILS

This company is fantastic. I paid the 39.95 a month for 11 month and my credit score went through the roof. Be patient, it takes time. I have nothing derogatory to say about them. When I called, I got the info I needed. Excellent company....10 stars without a doubt....

Dan Cole

January 2nd, 2018 Silver City, NM DETAILS

You Never talk to the same person twice therefor you are constantly repeating things to them. NONE of them see your account the same way. And worst of All - They simply prolong things so that you are on the hook for months. Rather than sending out all letters that need to be send, they will only do a few at a time, this is how they keep you on the hook. Even the people that like this Biz knows that is true. They are only interested in your money, for sure not taking care of you. They should assign you to one person but you talk to Paralegal after Paralegal - You NEVER talk to an attorney.

kingFelix

December 30th, 2017 Clarksville, IN DETAILS

Excellent service.They helped remove items from my credit report I didn't know about instantly.My credit score went from 524 to 700+ in 4 mos.They even automatically reduced my monthly fees to just monitoring fee. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. I never had any issues with customer service or timeliness of questions asked. I was called directly ,emailed or texted in timely manner.

zach

December 29th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, AL DETAILS

Poor customer service. double charged me. After cancelling still charged me with no refund

Mary cocke

December 23rd, 2017 Washington, DC DETAILS

I believe I used these guys back in 2016 and they stop being in business I had a lady call me and told I was due refund and was not given it I was trying to get them to help me with some payday loans I believe this company was located somewhere else

John

December 22nd, 2017 Barrington, NJ

I was contacted via the following text messages: “Lexington Law here, we work with Evolve Card, the credit line company you just applied for. What time M-F 9AM-12AM, Sat/Sun 10AM-11PM EST for a call? “Hey Drago! I want to discuss the inquiry you made to get negatives removed from your credit. Let's get you help today, can you give me a call?” I did not initiate any contact nor is my name Drago. But before I could even read these messages I had to click CONTINUE on some advertizing message. When I called to ask why I was contacted, I was given a sales pitch and then disconnected. When I called again to check if anything was opened under my name, they demanded my SSN. I asked for verification on their part and they took offense and abruptly hung up on me. If this was mistake on their part, they should have owned up to it. Outrageous!!!

Tada

December 21st, 2017 Yonkers, NY DETAILS

Lexington law didn’t gel at all 2 months and no removals. A waste of 240 cause I had the premier plus. Big scam for me.

Stan

December 21st, 2017 Newark, NJ DETAILS

This company is the best. I love Lexington law. They took off my negatives and debts. My credit is sky rocket up every months. I consider this company 5 stars and I'm from. Newark NJ I had bad credit and I sign-up for Lexington law for $120 a month and they ate doing a good job with my credit debt and my wife credit debt. Next year will be looking for a beautiful big house by the beach at the jersey shore. Thank you lexington law you are the best.

William

December 14th, 2017 South Jordan, UT DETAILS

This company is wonderful. They are constantly sending out letters on my behalf. They have been able to get several items removed from my credit report as well.

Scott

December 11th, 2017 Grand Rapids, MI DETAILS

Unfortunately I've had to use this service twice. It took over a year but they do what they say and it works well. I've never had an issue with them taking money they shouldn't. You have to be patient as there is no magic cure to fixing the credit you messed up. This service will though.

wow zyh llc

December 8th, 2017 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS

To bad, i cant give this misleading company 0 stars. This company is not to be trusted, and when you speak with this company the best thing to do is record the phone calls because trust me, you are going to need it.

kristopher thibault

December 8th, 2017 Deerfield Beach, FL DETAILS

Lexington Law is a scam they take your money and do nothing for you then they charge you additional fees that they don't tell you about they charge me 3 monthly fees in one day they're giving me a hard time about giving my money back do not use this service they are completely out of scam

Courtney Stewart

December 6th, 2017 Canton, GA DETAILS

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. First, I try to cancel my service and then over a month later they withdraw over $120. When I called to dispute the claim, they were very rude and would only return half. After much grief they agree to refund all within 3 to 5 business days. The next day they charge my acct for another $15 before they even issue the first refund!

Leon

December 2nd, 2017 Fremont, CA DETAILS

Worse company ever I sing up for fixing my score. They told me it will take about 2 month your issue will he resolve but guess what it's been 6 month and nothing happend. All they do take your money and do nothing. However I start contacting creditors and resolve the issues on my own. Don't waste your time and money with these lazy people

OJ

November 28th, 2017 Omaha, NE DETAILS

I started with this company in April 2017 and have had confidence with the work they have done thus far. They have removed 16 errors on my credit report. They work on all 3 bureaus to complete the task. I'm hoping it will be completed soon. They did say I can cancel at anytime but I decided to COMPLETELY have it all done correct. Thank you!