Lexington Law

Lexington Law

verified
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues. The credit repair service also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free credit report and credit score summary with a free consultation. This free consultation allows clients to get a feel for the Lexington Law's services, the firm's mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm will take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support. The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from: the Concord Standard service which costs clients $89.95 per month, the Concord Premier service that charges clients $109.95 per month, and the PremierPlus service that costs $129.95 per month. With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means. Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible educational resources on its site that are designed to inform clients on topics like good vs. bad credit, credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, etc.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's level of experience and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client's credit scores. When challenging unfair and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington law credit repair processes may take longer than the average credit repair company; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. Some credit repair cases take less time than others due to the type of service the client has signed up for and the amount of credit repair action that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other credit repair companies. According to consumers, Lexington Law is transparent, thorough, but occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants. Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers a free consultation and discounts. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Allen
August 7th, 2018 West Memphis, AR DETAILS

I've been with this company for 2 to 3 months and no results. A letter was returned to my address as undeliverable and the letter was dated July 6,2018. They just wuthdraw August payment a few days ago and offer $20 credit, this was an insult due to the fact that I had been holding for 30 minutes to speak with someone. The people that you speak with on the phone or via chat doesn't seem to have much knowledge about credit repair. I didn't think I should have to be the one mailing letters to bureaus if I'm paying Lexington Law. I truly feel like they manipulate clients by sending letters to the wrong address or having them mail documents to make more money each month. When I signed up,I was told mine was an easy fix. Look like I'll try another company next month due to poor services.

Samantha Joy Cunningham
August 7th, 2018 Bethalto, IL DETAILS

Horrible. After I was told they would not take money that I did not say for them to take they ended up taking 100 out of my account and would not give it back to me. It was suppose to be for my house payment and now I can't put the down payment done and I'm 25 weeks pregnant with a 2.5 year old. So thanks for screwing me over.

[email protected]Aug 08, 2018

Hello Samantha, Hello , Thank you for your feedback.  I hear your concerns and would like an opportunity to address them and also to clarify any information regarding your account.  I just sent you an email with my direct contact information.  Please call or email me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Valentin
August 6th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I tried Lexington Law and was satisfied , they really do help repair your credit.It does some time because it is different legal help for each case and individual. Thank you so much Lexington Law Firm For your help..

Lindsay W Phillips
August 6th, 2018 Carrollton, GA DETAILS

I've been with them for awhile & im ready to cut them off. I pay $119.95 a month have 41 items & they removed 21 for the past 2yrs. But the last 6 months have done a thing but take my $. If I know it would take this much $ to remove half of what I got I would have left it on my credit. Its been since march 08 since I filed bankruptcy and I notarized 4 letters for them and thats been over a year and its still on my credit. I just don't understand why its taking over $2000 to pay to have the negatives removed Im letting them go next week because the $119.95 is just going to someones pocket.

[email protected]Aug 08, 2018

Hello Lindsay, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

YOLANDA F GRIFFIN
August 6th, 2018 Antioch, TN DETAILS

At first Lexington law was good they started off good they were getting things removed and then after a month or so they started dragging their feet I stayed in constant contact with them about my credit I did things on my own as well to help the progress of my credit which intern did not help Lexington Law at all my purpose for hiring Lexington law was to get my bankruptcy removed now I know this is a hard challenge but being and a couple of online credit repair groups and from the books that I have read on credit repair yes it is a challenge but it can be done I was with Lexington law for a year and they were not able to get the bankruptcies removed off of none of my credit reports even with one of them being not verified and as everyone knows and item not verified should mean it should come off of your credit I made Lexington Law aware of this they did not challenge the item I felt like we were going in circles I felt like each month I would tell them what I wanted done they were sent out special paperwork I will do like they told me then I will call back to find out about the results then they would say oh it's taking this long or it's taking that long and I still would not hear anything back I would not recommend this company 4 hard removals on your credit but for easy removals I would.just FYI they do not remove you're hard inquiries they make you do that work yourself and I feel like that if I'm paying a company $100 a month I feel like you should clean up all of my credit not just the bankruptcy or the things that are going to bring you in money in the long run by stretching it out the time that you stay with the company

[email protected]Aug 08, 2018

Hello Yolanda, Thank you for your feedback.  I can definitely understand your concerns when you are paying for a service, but do not see any changes.  I would like an opportunity to help you understand the credit repair process and to help create a plan to move forward with it.  I was unable to speak with you, however, I sent an email with direct contact information.  Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

DraShawn Gilliard
August 3rd, 2018 Edisto Island, SC DETAILS

Lexington Law took my money and I haven’t seen any positive results from my credit score yet. They keep saying they are working on my collections and trying to get it off my record and it has been 2 months and I still have negative items on my credit score. And today I would think my credit score went up but I got a surprise. My score was 524 the last time I checked it because of the accidents I been in and it went to collections. But now I don’t have a credit score anymore. I was saving my money up to get me and girlfriend an apartment but I can’t anymore. So now she have to put the apartment in her name because her credit score is great. And now I’m to the point I want all my money back from them and I’m getting a credit repair company that wants to help me that’s local. They ruin my life.

Tiwana Stampley
August 3rd, 2018 East Rochester, NY DETAILS

I am impressed by what this company has done so far, My credit was at 400 with 66 collections. 46 items have been removed and my score is 571. i still have a ways to go but huge improvement. I have noticed a plateau the last 2 months, but im hoping things pick up again soon. Great company.

Katherine arenz
August 3rd, 2018 Cumberland City, TN DETAILS

Absolutely horrible experience. I used them in the past and found them to be helpful. Sadly, recently i noticed someone was using my ss number and engaged them again. It has been a complete waste of time and money. Worse they call incessently. Worse than any bill collector i have EVER seen. Its insane. Today alone (It is currently 559 pm eastern) they have called me 10 times. They will continue to call me throughout the evening. Before to cancel you simply went online and canceled. Now you have to mail them in a notice of cancellation. THIS IS A TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!

Antonio De Las Salas
August 2nd, 2018 Hialeah, FL DETAILS

On June 20, 2017 start with this company to repair my credit, the duration process was 13 months x $ 99.95 = $ 1299.35 + (14.99 credit report) Where initially had only 5 negative accounts in my credit which is multiplied by 3 credit bureaus. To Erase the easiest, took the first 5 months one from: (AFini for $ 300) and the other one school account. Then I called on January 17, 2018 to find out and ask why I did not see any progress, they told me they were going to escalate the process and they would send me a letter to notarize it and return it back to them signed which I did immediately. I call again on February 21, 2018 to know how the process going, they told me that they already received the letter and it will be mail to the credit bureaus "that means that if I did not call the letter would still be sitting at the office". Then, a paralegal told me this process took 30 to 90 days, after that I did not call back to let them do their jobs. In July 2, 2018 I call again after 5 months to express my dissatisfaction of the appalling service explaining my situation, they ask me to verify identification which my phone number was linked to. The process began and during the conversation the call strangely dropped. I waited a whole week for them to call me back. In view of the lack of professionalism the paralegal who attended me showed, I called back again on July 9, 2018 to I express my discontent again about the lousy service and alleging what happened the previous week. I also commented that from November 2017 until today its been 7½ months and they haven’t done anything. Not even with the bankruptcy that was reported in 2010 and has 8 years in my credit. The bureaus after 7 years remove negative information, they bring me their arguments that the bankruptcy lasts up to 10 years in the credit and they are sorry for that, and for this month they could give me a credit and they were going to readjust the monthly payment. The next thing they would do was scale to another level again without any extra charge etc. I told them I had to think about it and I would call them again. On July 20 2018 I called with my answer decided to cancel the service… they put me on hold for about 4 minutes deliberating, when they came back they told me: if you want to cancel then the above offered would not apply and would have a last charge for the final services. "I do not know what service they talked about if they had 13 months charged and they did not solve anything." After all that, they made a charge again for $ 83.29; which I placed a dispute in the bank about that charge 07/27/18. My experience: 1. It is not a trusted entity, there no honesty telling you how long the process will last or if will take longer than expected, on this case the client can decide whether to continue or not. Keeping them deceived by playing with the time of processing at their conveniences telling you “we must wait for bureaus answer and that lasts from 30 to 90 days”, apparently in my case the bureaus were delayed more the time expected. 2. They never call the client to keep them informed of the case. Also, on their email is link to their web site with a customer feedback where you have an option to chose if want to be contact regarding your question. I did, never got the call back ¿why it is there?... 3. You pay for a service and if you are not over calling to remind them to do their job they do not do anything for you. That is my experience that cost me $ 1,299.35 over 13 months to delete only two accounts (5). " With that amount I paid, I could make an arrangement with collection companies and eliminate them myself”. 4. The only thing they did was send emails, which is an automated system saying the same thing over and over again. Oh! by the way you should check your email inconsistency because the paralegal always talks about duration process takes from 30 to 90 days and on the email, you send it says “After approximately 30 days there should be a response from (bureaus company)”.

[email protected]Aug 02, 2018

Hello Antonio, Thank you for your feedback. I can definitely understand your concerns when you are paying for a service, but do not see any changes. I would like an opportunity to help you understand the credit repair process and to help create a plan to move forward with it. I was unable to speak with you, however, I sent an email with direct contact information. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

wendy will
July 27th, 2018 North Branford, CT DETAILS

Yes they remove items but then they show up again so I wasted 500. 00 for 5 months. Please dont waste your time or money they are a joke

[email protected]Aug 02, 2018

Hello Wendy, Hello Thank you for providing me your contact information. I was unable to reach you at this time, however, I sent you an email with my contact information. I hope to hear from you soon so that we can discuss your concerns and hopefully clarify information and create a plan to move forward. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Kevin Libert
July 27th, 2018 Austin, TX

I never signed up for credit repair, but was billed fraudulently by Lexington Law. It appears my credit card number was hijacked to pay for a recurring bill for someone's credit repair. OK - I get that happens, but the reason I'm giving them 1 star is because I have spent MONTHS calling, emailing and talking with Lexington Law to get them to 1) Stop the recurring charges on my credit card (which they finally did) and 2) Credit me for the $117.94 worth of fraudulent charges from March 22 to May 13 2018. I have had a lot of lip service, but STILL NO CREDIT for those fraudulent charges. What makes it even more frustrating is there is no easy way to get back to the same person for follow-up on this topic. The billing department doesn't seem to have a directory (which I don't believe) and so they can't seem to put me in touch with the same people who have been working my issue. Bottom line - I don't trust them, I don't think they have any integrity and they have STOLEN my money with no line of sight to a credit despite continued assurances from a variety of characters. I'm out of patience! I would not recommend them to manage your credit given my experience with their inability to fix credit issues on their own company.

Anna Osborn
July 26th, 2018 Michie, TN DETAILS

First and foremost this place is a business. They obviously care more for their pockets than they do you. They were able to remove some items BUT the “FICO score” they are providing is not accurate... not even close. There was a 62 point difference between the score they were claiming I had and the one I actually had. Their response when I ask about this was, the other scores (3 reports, from 3 different sources, all 3 the same score) I had were wrong, not them. I highly doubt that, Lexington Law. But wait there’s more, I called to cancel due to other factors unrelated to the service and was told that I could be put on a credit watch that was $8.95 per month and they would leave my credit alone, then when I was ready they would resume my so-called credit repair. The first payment of $8.95 came out followed buy another payment of $32.00 that was not disclosed to me prior to the autodraft from my account nor was it approved by me. When I called to ask about this I was told they didn’t pull an extra $32 from my account and that I would need to send them my bank statement. I then canceled my account, because let’s face it they aren’t getting my statement. Please keep in mind that this was my individual experience. And it doesn’t mean it would be yours as well. I would not go with any credit repair service. I wanted to give 2 1/2 stars but couldn’t so they got two. The customer service was friendly and no one was ever rude. Put in the work yourself and save some money in the process. Why fill their bank account when you can keep your money in your own account?

[email protected]Jul 27, 2018

Hello Anna, Thank you for your feedback. I hear your concerns and would like an opportunity to address them and also to clarify any information regarding your account. I just sent you an email with my direct contact information. Please call or email me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Linda Landry
July 25th, 2018 DETAILS

This is the most disappointing company i have ever came across. Please don't waste your money and time ?

[email protected]Jul 26, 2018

Hello Linda, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Barbara Sigrest
July 23rd, 2018 Hamburg, NJ DETAILS

Do NOT get hooked in by these charlatans - they are in business to get in your pocket and they do NOTHING for you. When trying to cancel their service they are rude and obnoxious. These people just add to your headaches. I would rate them less than one star if I could.

[email protected]Jul 24, 2018

Hello Thank you for your feedback. I can definitely understand your concerns when you are paying for a service, but do not see any changes. I would like an opportunity to help you understand the credit repair process and to help create a plan to move forward with it. I was unable to speak with you, however, I sent an email with direct contact information. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Sarah ammon
July 23rd, 2018 Sanford, FL DETAILS

I called yesterday to cancel the payment because i didnt have the money on my debit card they took out the money anyways 109 dollars and change called today to ask for a refund and the lady marie said there isnt a refund she couldnt do it that is not right my bank is going to charge 34 dollars a day which I shouldnt have to pay lexington law is nothing but hungry liars and i dont wanna have anything else to do with them

[email protected]Jul 24, 2018

Hello , Thank you for your feedback. I hear your concerns and would like an opportunity to address them and also to clarify any information regarding your account. I just sent you an email with my direct contact information. Please call or email me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Alfredo mercado
July 20th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

I swear this place takes your money these people play with your life I had to stop paying they did remove a few items but they came back don’t waste your time or money please and trust me they know how to tell when it comes to you stopping them from getting paid then all of a Sudden they wanna call u back never again

[email protected]Jul 24, 2018

Hello, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so.  At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

John
July 17th, 2018 Burlington, NJ DETAILS

A little pricey for getting work done on all 3 credit bureaus.

Spencer Hodgson
July 16th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT

If you're expecting a fast result, it won't happen. All this company does is send letters to your creditors asking them to take things off your credit report.

Deirdre Bryant
July 16th, 2018 Riegelwood, NC DETAILS

It's the most reasonable service, and they REALLY get the job done.

Dino Sims
July 16th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I'm very satisfied with Lexington Law. In a short period of time, they have removed 4 negative items from my credit report. Excellent service!

Charmaine Ballard
July 11th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I started with Lexington Law May 2018 and they removed 12 negative items on my credit reports they are great and well worth the money!!! Thank you Lexington law.

Kara Moreu
July 10th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Do not sign up whatever you do. The person who talked to me for 45 mins knew I was skeptical and at NO TIME did he explain the fee was a MONTLY fee. I paid $250 for them to do NOTHING. DO NOT, DO NOT sign up. If I hadn’t called in myself nothing would have been done on my account. No one ever contacted me after I was signed-up. I was expected to know what to do and how to maneuver the website and when I called the person was not helpful at all. When I called to cancel I was asked to hold for 2-3 mins and was on hold for 10 before the call dropped. Oddly enough the other time when I called I was placed on hold for 5 mins and cut off. DO NOT SIGN UP!!

[email protected]Jul 10, 2018

Hello Kara, Thank you for your feedback. It is unfortunate to have to experience what you did. I was unable to reach you at this time, however, I sent you an email with my contact information. I hope to hear from you soon so that we can discuss your concerns and hopefully clarify information and create a plan to move forward. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Janet A Hibbard
July 9th, 2018 Southbridge, MA DETAILS

I started with Lexington Law five months ago and they removed all five negative items on my credit reports they are great and well worth the money!!! Thank you Lexington law I know have a discover card!!

Chris Lapage
July 9th, 2018 Stillwater, MN DETAILS

Just to state I am a real paying customer of Lexington Law. I have been a customer now for 1 month. My credit took a dive after a divorce and a bad car accident all within months from eachother in 2016. After everything was said and done I had a 510.. trying really hard on my own it took forever to see anything. . With in the first month of being a customer they have gotten 3 items removed from collections. Hoping to see what happens in the next couple months. Hard work from ME, and help from them I now have a 651!!

Chris Heinbaugh
July 5th, 2018 Martinsburg, WV DETAILS

My wife and I just started today and they were very professional and helpfull I'm going to wait 1 month then my wife will post our true experience with them we are real customers Chris and betty

Samantha L
July 5th, 2018 Little Rock, AR DETAILS

They started removing stuff of my credit within a month! My credit score went up over 3 points in one month!

Keith
July 5th, 2018 Birmingham, AL DETAILS

It was a horrible experience. This is a scam! They did absolutely nothing to improve my credit. After paying them $129. For six month my credit score did not improve at all! Please stay away from them. Do not fall for this.

[email protected]Jul 05, 2018

Dear Keith, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so.  At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Nikita Ricks
July 2nd, 2018 Farmington, MI DETAILS

I have been a memeber of Lexington Law since May 2013. And I must say, they have displayed being #1 in class, in my opinion. I appreciate the time and effort they provide getting your credit repaired and back on track. Very professional and highly trained and skilled people who are great in credit restoring and rebuilding.

Charles Wright
June 29th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Three items removed from credit reports when I first started in February I believe. This was when I was paying the top tier monthly pricing. When I changed to the lower tier pricing, the rest of the items on my reports became stagnant for months. Haven't heard anything from anyone. Customer service is awful as well. I don't know what happened to this company. Years ago back in 2007 or 2008, they were MUCH better

[email protected]Jul 02, 2018

Hello Charles, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Amanda
June 28th, 2018 Temple, TX DETAILS

Asked them to take my card off the account, guy helping me said they would. Come next month they take TWO payments out of the account!!!! One for 130 and one for 110. Called and explained the situation and they don’t want to refund the 130 that they took out because they said it would have to go for the next months balance. When you sign up for Lexington law, they state that this is a PAY BY MONTH, not a contract. So why when I tell them to take off my card would they just assume they could take off for next month and take 2 payments at that?! They told me that nobody order to take a card off there has to be another on file? As I brought up earlier, this is not a contract!

Sonya Gordon
June 27th, 2018 DETAILS

I like Lexington law. But they are slow. Although I know gettimg my credit straight will yake time I think some issues can be resolved a bit faster.

Jasmine Mix
June 27th, 2018 Columbus, OH DETAILS

I had a great experience with the service and support from Lexington Law. They're very accurate with helping rebuilding my credit.

Harry Jennings
June 27th, 2018 Jacksonville, IL DETAILS

One item removed from all 3 credit reports and one item removed 2 of the 3 credit reports. The rest have been stagnant for months.

[email protected]Jun 27, 2018

Hello Harry, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Gloria Cox
June 27th, 2018 Concord, NH DETAILS

Your firm has been excellent in helping me get my credit back in line. As a widow things are difficult but your firm has made things very easy for me in guiding me each step of the way. Thank you.

Aaron Kagler
June 27th, 2018 Franklin, TN DETAILS

I have been a paying customer for 5 months and I haven't seen any improvement on my credit . Most of the information that has been deleted from my profile I sent letters. I have spent over $ 700.00 on nothing ….

[email protected]Jun 27, 2018

Hello Aaron, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Mrs.
June 27th, 2018 Tracy, CA

I can’t thank enough Lexington Law, for cleaning and fixing my credit. They are the BEST, yet they are kind of slow but hey business is business at the end of the day you will be happy with the result.

Glen Siguenza
June 26th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I wanted to put "zero" stars, but that wasn't an option. I am not very satisfied with the snail pace the operations has... I wish that I could get all my money back. My wife and I both pay for this service and I haven't seen much benefit over the 5-6month period that we have joined. I would not recommend the service to any of my network.

[email protected]Jun 26, 2018

Hello Glen, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Valencia Joseph
June 26th, 2018 Boston, MA DETAILS

Stop listening to people saying Lexington Law isn't good. From my experience Lexington Law work wonders. I had 20 something items removed. I do not regret this company.

Shean Anderson
June 26th, 2018 Winter Haven, FL DETAILS

I used Lexington Law in the past and was able to purchase a new car. Well life happens and I reached out to them again in the hopes of purchasing a home. They haven't disappointed. The experience and knowledge this company has at getting your credit on tract is amazing. I HAVE referred several of my friends and family to use Lexington Law Firm.

Marquis Hibes
June 26th, 2018 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS

They are doing a awesome job! I would recommend them to anyone.