Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: This service includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: This service includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: This service is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge-offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose from, discounts, and a free credit consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit problems.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Michelle

January 26th, 2021 Atoka, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Experience with Lexington Law has been Excellent!! I've been offered great advice, and I'm achieving my credit goal successfully!! I appreciate the time and consideration they have put in to my case so far!!! Very Happy!!

Ashley Mikhail

January 25th, 2021 Chandler, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law has been a godsend to me! They have removed 92 negative credit items as well as give me advice on what path to choose in tough decisions. They definitely have straightened and made a clear path for mine and my children’s path to an amazing future!!!! Thank you LexingtonLaw!!!

Margherita Rosario

January 25th, 2021 Manhasset, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely amazing representatives that are understanding and helpful towards there clients

From a friend

January 24th, 2021 Fall River, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and saw my credit increasing withing a month, dispute letters was been sent out every 30 days. over all really like the service and will come back.

Robert Snyder Jr

January 23rd, 2021 Cohoes, NY

Saw a house on Graigslist for rent. Called about it. Foreign woman answers and makes sure I'm low income. Says yes to all my questions. Then transfer me to Lexington Law to qualify. First, they pressure you to go with highest package with 5 dollars down. But if you do a search, it really is doing nothing. Then she tells me that it is to look up my credit. Ummm... Equafax does it for free. It felt like a scam. When I said I think about it, she hung up. Guess what thou... the house I was looking at, to be qualified.... they don't answer there phone anymore. I'm so glad that I looked up reviews on this company and say your answers. Run away from this. And those that gave great reviews, you'll notice that they are too perfect. Like someone adding a perfect outcome of there results. You should consider them as fake as hell.

Dale Wilbourn

January 23rd, 2021 Muskogee, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in a financial ‘mess’ because of my bad credit. My Son told me he was using the services of Lexington Law Firm and how great they had done for him and his businesses. So, I became a client with them and THAT has proven to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. Within approximately 6 months, my credit score went from the low 500’s to the mid 700’s. And it continues to climb thanks to their hard work. They communicate with me frequently and are very professional and mannerly. I recommend them often. I could easily be a walking ‘sidewalk sandwich board’ for Lexington Law Firm. If you can relate to any of this, just contact them. You’re absolutely going to be glad you did.

Kelsey Bitzer

January 21st, 2021 Oxford, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful not to mention very professional.. and didn’t hesitate to jump in to help with my questions thank u for having employees like Robin to better sever ur customers have a good day

Lemuel Lopez

January 21st, 2021 Loganville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far, so good so far. Customer service call me to keep me abreast so i appreciate the Professionalism.

Bayanibrahim34

January 16th, 2021 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love LexingtonLaw everyone I’ve spoken to from the first person who set up my account to the last person has been very kind and always made sure I got what I needed

Harold Jackson

January 14th, 2021 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've used Lexington Law in the past and have had nothing but a great experience. I've had so many deletions come from my account that it was too good to be true. I'm talking from experience, not hearsay. I'm back with them again, this time in preparation for purchasing a home. Things are looking great. Accounts are being deleted from my credit report again thanks to Lexington Law. Thanks again! Harold J

Tasha Gilliard

January 13th, 2021 Carlisle, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The friendly staff and they are always helpful when u have a question or a problem. Thanks

Evelyn Bowen

January 12th, 2021 Sierra Vista, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has very knowledgeable and caring employees who are willing to answer any questions you have. Employees will find answers to most if not all your questions. I am highly impressed with Garrett!

Evelyn S. Cabrera Oliva

January 7th, 2021 Bountiful, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LLF was helpful, I use the advise provided on their website; now I have a better understanding of credit.

Chad Biggs

January 7th, 2021 Columbia, MD

Everyone at this company seemed like your next of kin. Going out there away to apply the vast knowledge of legal help, insight, and knowledge. Whith thier help I can rest my mind not worrying about my finances.

Samuel Hurley

January 7th, 2021 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys are awesome and actually know what they're talking about they did answer all my questions even when I messed up and got sidetracked lol but they are extremely helpful and are willing to work with you to get your credit where it needs to me

Chuck Dougherty

January 6th, 2021 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Yes the lady was very explanatory about the work Lexington Law offers. There was no confusion

Deezy

January 6th, 2021 Canonsburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law is the best raised my score from 550 to 724!

William Dabney

January 6th, 2021 Newark, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Already done that thanks for your help we're not finished yet you guys are still working and I deeply appreciate all that you're doing for me getting the letters out doing what I could not do thank you so much.

Angela Shepard

January 5th, 2021 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All i can say, is within the short time that i have been with 'Lexington Law. I am, very pleased with the 'immediate services they have provided in helping me with 'credit repair, as well as 'any other questions. & needs. Also, very happy to hear that within 'less than 2 months of being with them, most of my credit issues have been resolved!

Christina Allen

January 5th, 2021 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company to work with and great customer service.

Michael Smarr

January 5th, 2021 Mishawaka, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Iit was great made me much more confident about my credit score like i can move foward

Bobby Patterson

December 31st, 2020 ,

The great job and how fast you are doing this job thank you happy new year

Cheryle Thomas

December 31st, 2020 Cedar Hill, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company that works with you to get your credit straightened out. All their paralegals are helpful and knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions you may have.

diche717

December 31st, 2020 Eastlake, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The paralegals will work very diligent with you towards making sure that your credit is up-to-date and in excellent standing. They will draft letters on your behalf to creditors and will work with you towards removing any negative items that greatly impact your credit score while restoring your credit history so it's in excellent standing. I would recommend this service to my family members, friends, and co-workers who need this service to get a better handle on full restoration for their credit history so it's in better standing.

Melanie J Presley

December 31st, 2020 Seattle, WA

This is the best place for everyone trying to repair their credit. You are treated like a human and you matter to them and it shows. A couple family members have used them and bought homes in about a year after services began. That says something in itself. Highly recommended by all of us. Thank you Lexington Law😁

Kade Smith

December 30th, 2020 Garden City, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Most of the representatives are very knowledgeable

Angela Gregory

December 29th, 2020 Inman, SC

I definitely recommend Lexington Law to anyone who’s trying to get their credit repaired. We’re just getting started and so far they have been nothing but understanding and polite. Thank LL😊

Sharon Brown Bey

December 28th, 2020 Pocono Summit, PA

They work with you in the most differcult times

Carolyn Johnson

December 23rd, 2020 Huntsville, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been with Lexington law on and off for over 3 yrs. And my score has improved substantially.

Marcus Jones

December 22nd, 2020 Rio Rancho, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is quick at resolving my credit issues. My score has gone up by over 100 points with all credit bureaus. It is well worth the money they charge. Thanks a lot!

Nancy Perry

December 19th, 2020 Landing, NJ

So far very helpful and easy to talk to.

Phenny Mwakio

December 19th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are great......excellent service with affordable prices.

Michael Maples

December 17th, 2020 Peoria, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

He was very informative about my credit,and very understanding bout my card.

Kakes

December 16th, 2020 Red Lion, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just got started and they are working Rigorously I am overwhelmed

Wilbur vV Meeks

December 15th, 2020 Fredericksburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They took care of all of my Credit Score needs.

Ms Mary

December 10th, 2020 Southampton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They work well for the cost I am pleased with their services and recommend them highly.

Mark Ailiff Jr

December 9th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

this is a super polite and easy to use company that only has ur interest in heart

Kenneth Shehi

December 9th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company will go the extra mile to go the job done, and if there is any thing you are not sure of the company has the right you

HASHAD QAYD

December 5th, 2020 Hamtramck, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing work. I appreciate it for taking your time to help me improve my credit score.

Jakia Jones

December 5th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law helped me to increase my score by removing negative marks from my report that I thought was impossible. I am truly grateful.

James Noggy

December 5th, 2020 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Yes I came to Lexington Law to help me get my credit up. I have only been with them for alittle over a month and they have already gotten 4 things off my credit report. They helped both of my brothers and my brother's were able to buy houses roughly a year after contacting Lexington Law

Charles Miller

December 4th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just started not to long ago but I’m glad I did they do a great job at providing the information you need an helping you fix an build yo credit

Marisa Bryan Mesaku

December 4th, 2020 Honolulu, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have bin struggling with my credit and even throw I paid all my debts off I was still on my credit report. And now I have no debts. And now I have to build my credit because now I have no criedt to report. The agent has help.me in suggesting the safe way to build my credit up again. Thank you so much.

Alana Quick

December 4th, 2020 North Versailles, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love how accommodating the staff is I have not been with the firm long enough to dislike anything about them.

Hasker Thomas

December 4th, 2020 Boiling Springs, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ve heard different things about the firm, but I will tell this, I m very satisfy with the results of my credit and it was done in a very short time, I will recommend them to everyone if I could.

Tommy B Lee

December 3rd, 2020 Willow Grove, PA

i liked this great advises and person who helped me was very polite...

LISA DANIELS

December 2nd, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The paralegal that I worked with was great I was actually calling to cancel my subscription due to the shutdown of Salons in Erie County for the second time, My company had to close again.After less than ten minutes of conversation I was able to continue as a client. Thanks again, Lisa

Mary Ford

December 2nd, 2020 The Bronx, NY

Good customer service , respectfulllllll

Ladye Crosby

December 1st, 2020 Cleveland, OH

The paralegal answered All of questions with sincerity! So much that I immediately knew that this had to been done. I signed up and never will have to look back and I’ve never felt better!! Amazing

No No

December 1st, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company really establishes a relationship with you. Caring, informational, and dedacated to resolve and make individuals at ease with financial distress.