Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Gabriel Garcia

January 17th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are all humans and things happen in life that may have major negative effects on our credit. I’ve worked with a few companies prior to Lexington law and all I have to say is that, I have never been happier. Their service, understanding and structure is unparalleled. I highly recommend you work with them, because they most certainly work for you.

Hugo Oswald

January 16th, 2020 The Dalles, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I appreciated the informative answers to my questions. I had no wait time and spoke to a paralegal quickly.

Isaac E Marsh

January 16th, 2020 Oak Ridge, NJ

Since I contacted your good office I'm well pleased of what I'm receiving to my credit report , you have brought me joy and blessing to my life . God will continues to blessed you and your staff to take care of his children . Keep up the good works and you and your staff will be rewarded by the power of the almighty Lord and Savior Jesus Christ .

Markeisha Crumbley

January 14th, 2020 Richmond, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Lexington Law Firm has been positive. There were many items deleted off my credit report. Thank you,

Senita Wells

January 9th, 2020 Cochran, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law answered all of my question and they were very professional. Thanks for all of the help!

Albert mendy

January 8th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good Custumer service and hey do a good job trying to remove your negative items from the credit bureau

Charles Kristianovich

January 7th, 2020 Syracuse, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would like this process to end and quickly have it challenged and finally have it completed.

Jan 13, 2020

Dear Charles, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Anton

January 7th, 2020 Carmichael, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been a customer of Lexington Law for about 2 years and I’ve got some of the stuff removed from my credit, but then after a while there was no progress on my case so I’ve chosen not to renew my agreement so I told one of their representatives on the phone and they told me my agreement will expire and there will be no more charges on my credit card from them but after about 3 weeks I’m still getting a monthly payment charged to my card. In an attempt to resolve why they kept charging me customer service was completely unhelpful putting me on hold for hours as telling me bunch of unrelated stuff so I’ve just hung up on them to stop wasting my time. Think twice before working with them because it seems like they are very unlikely to let go of your credit card. When company tells you they wound charge you any longer the they probably should do that.

Travis lee

January 3rd, 2020 Mount Pleasant, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are great I can call them anytime and they will answer

Tony

December 31st, 2019 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very courteous and professional . Very satisfied with the service. Had improved credit score within two months!

sade young

December 31st, 2019 Monroe, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The agent was nice & I could understand everything he was saying . He broke down everything step by step and reassured me that I was making a great decision. He was by far the best agent I've dealt with in years. Great Job Lexington.

Andy Williams

December 30th, 2019 Sterling Heights, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law firm has already started to reestablish my score and get me back in the positive of things.

Cecilio

December 30th, 2019 Cranston, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service always polite and solving issues.

Jalisa

December 26th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is amazing! I just signed up with them on November 26th 2019 and today 12/26/19 they've already removed 2 negative items from my report. I'm super excited to see the results at the end of my process with them and I highly encourage one with credit issues to reach out to Lexington Law. The prices per month are low too!

Vincent M Carothers

December 20th, 2019 Calumet City, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they have been very good in helping unloaad these old bills

Darnell Brown

December 17th, 2019 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very patient took the time to understand your needs your wants and then came up with a game plan that's easy following easy to maintain very thankful for this company

Helen Johnson

December 11th, 2019 Louisa, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Why worry if you don't have to I had a piece of mine the first time I spoke with an experience person from Lexington Law give them a try you will not be sorry I'm so happy thank you

EJ Velasco

December 11th, 2019 Stafford, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It’s been 2-3 months and they said they would repair my credit in 30 days. I’ve been paying $59.95 every month since then. They overcharge me and when I asked for the work that they have done, I don’t get any updates. I asked for a refund and they say they can’t. Please do not use this service.

Jan 10, 2020

Dear EJ. We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

David G Ferguson

December 10th, 2019 North Charleston, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I never write reviews. This time, though, I am furious with this inept, disorganized, predatory business. Too many things bad to say. Nothing good, whatsoever, to elaborate on. Their pricing and approach are so confusing I could never figure it out. Instead of sending them any money at all, use that cash to light a fire in your fireplace. At least then you will actually get something out of that. This company is no better than the companies they are supposed to protect people from. Shame!!!

Dec 12, 2019

Dear David, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Raymond powell

December 3rd, 2019 Elkins, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

With these guys 4 months and only one negative item removed! Over charged me according to there current add unless they dropped there do-nothing fee!

Dec 10, 2019

Dear Raymond, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Kathy

December 3rd, 2019 Elizabeth City, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a client for about 8 months,I called the frim to cancel my account because I was layed off from my job and I could no longer keep my payments up to date.,,well to my surprise after calling and cancelling my account they took 71 points from my credit scores.Say the least I was back on the phone asking why did they delete my points . I was told that once my account was no longer activity that they no longer had to keep my points activity.I paid $89.95 monthly payments to get my credit back on track .I felt that all the money spent was a waste.When I first signed up for the services i was told that you could cancel your account at anytime,but I wasn't told that any points that had increased on my credit score would be taken back.They took my credit score points back but they didn't refund me any money,,is that fair,,no i don't think so.I feel as if I was taken advantage of,,How fair was that to mislead peoples.

Vicki

November 26th, 2019 Waldorf, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Four years ago, my company stopped paying bonuses, which was apart of our salaries. This caused my bills to get behind etc. I reached out to LexingtonLaw to help me cleanup my credit and I’m so glad I did. My credit score was a 550, they’ve helped me get to 701. Thank you LexingtonLaw!!

Joseph

November 26th, 2019 Hammonton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ihave been with the company for a month and they had 3 neg. removed

Roslyn D Morton

November 21st, 2019 Greenwood, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law was there when I needed them & for that im very grateful

Wayne Conn

November 20th, 2019 Fairport, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit repair is well worth the investment. The results help with building and improving you options for various necessary loans one may need. Highly recommend Lexington Law to be your choice for credit repair services.

Lisa

November 19th, 2019 Gardner, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When it comes to Lexington Law it Doesn't matter how big or how small your case is, John will work very hard for you what really inspired me to hire Lexington Law firm it's not all about the money IT's About helping people succeed in Life and getting the right care you need helping you 100% until your satisfied with your services

Chris

November 18th, 2019 Shelbyville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was quoted half price for the service. The gentleman on the phone said it is normally $109.xx but he could do it for $58.xx. I have now been charged full price 2 times. I was on hold the first call until my phone died. It was over 30 minutes. I am currently on hold now and have been for 20 minutes. We will see what happens.

Audee Rosya

November 18th, 2019 Des Moines, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible service and customer service is only nice when they try to sell you something or try to retain you. The process is not user friendly, I paid at least 6 months of the highest tier but all I keep getting is an email stating “we sent this to your lender” - everytime I called and asked why I haven’t seen movement and why I am paying so much considering all I am asking help is with the student loan and a couple of old unpaid debts but I have 0 results and my credit didn’t improve whatsoever! I would not recommend this service and don’t let them talk you into buying the most expensive package so they can “aggressively” pursue - I spoke with 2 different reps who told me I was paying way too much for very little dispute on my case but then a month before I attempted to cancel again, a rep told me paying the higher package will speed things up but as you guess it... nothing! When I requested to cancel the service, the representative actually hung up on me. I am giving you an honest review and I am trying to save you all money. They are too big of a company to help you one-on-one so it’s best if you just do a little research and do it yourself

Nov 20, 2019

Dear Audee, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. You let me know that you had already spoken with someone from our company who addressed your concerns, and that you did not have any further questions at this time. I sent you an email with my direct contact should you have any additional questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Elaine Richardson

November 14th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible basically a canned boiler plate service with so called The process basically works off of entry you do yourself On their website . Better off just writing letters yourself and save the money if your case is very complex you will get nowhere with these people.

Lenny Corbin

November 13th, 2019 Millville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

so far I have had great success with Lexington law. I think you need to be more aggressive with Experian, these people have not removed anything yet.

Theodore Borman

November 8th, 2019 Mokena, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hello a few years back I called lex law because my credit had a lot of tattoos from the 2008 recession. I had a home but wanted to buy a new truck but my credit was crap because of this. It took about a year but with their legal team & being diligent on paying my bills and paying any collections that were my responsibility my score went up over 200 points. I might have been a best case because I had a few years of paying bills on time and just needed help getting things dialed in. If you don’t pay your bills they can’t help you. Nothing in life that is worth it or a good thing is a free bee

Scott Byers

November 7th, 2019 Richmond, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I see so many bad reviews well they won't get one from me. I'm seeing impatient people who need to give it time to work. Lexington Law has no control over your credit score dropping they do however work with you and dispute negative information on your credit report. it takes at least 3 months to see removals from your credit report. every time I speak with them I have a pleasant experience. Though I do believe that hard inquiries on your credit report should be disputed with the 129.95 a month fee they still give you great help. I e had 47 items removed from my credit report and keeping up with all my current credit cards and car payments I've been able to achieve getting credit cards and auto loans. Keep up the good work Lexington Law you've been a great help and I'm very pleased with the service you provide. Still think inquiries should be included with the 129.95 service

Thomas Touey

November 5th, 2019 Hellertown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with Lexington law for 18 months. the first time I called I was on the phone less than 15 minutes to get signed up and collect my payment. I needed to call several times since then and the least amount of time I've waited to talk to omeone was 45 minutes. several months ago they convinced me to use the escalated approach. both times I waited for 2 months to get an answer at $130 a month to Lexington and got the same answer unless you have additional information it's already been disputed. they did that two times and both times the company came back and said they've already disputed if they're not disputing again. I called again today and they told me to try the escalation approach again. I asked to speak with a manager and they put me through to a Marianne. when I told her about the escalation approach obviously she didn't know I spoke to somebody else in the company. She told me whoever suggested that approach was a moron. When I told her it her company that offered that she actually giggled. Need I say more, I canceled .

Nov 05, 2019

Dear Thomas, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Daniel Sutton

November 5th, 2019 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

it is impossible to actually get to speak with someone. they will only call should they not recieve their payment on time!!! no updates, only waiting. they signed me up for the premiere service without telling me of other options. overall poor experienced. i am currently on the line waiting tonspeak to paralegal , and its been 20 minutes of listen to this stupid music.

Nov 05, 2019

Dear Daniel, Thank you for sharing your concerns. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jacqueline M. Zatwarnicki

November 5th, 2019 Englishtown, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The very first person I spoke with at Lexington Law was willing to listen and seriously answered my concerns. She took the time to explain the steps I would have to take to enroll. Going forward I was notified by well informed paralegals. They answered any questions and followed up on my requests. I take seriously the need to maintain a good credit score as it speaks to a lifetime of doing one's best to prioritize responsibly our financial matters. Our economy has its ups and downs but in the long run we must work together and honestly pull together to do our best to maintain respect for all those who service our needs and sustain our well being. Thank you to the Lexington Law team for caring enough to make that happen.

Amber mason

October 30th, 2019 Smiths Grove, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After I signed up, outside of setting up the dashboard, they didn't do anything for me until after the introductory period was over. They never tried to grasp my situation and they NEVER communicated with me until I stopped paying them. Only one credit agency ever sent me a response to their supposed disputes during the several months I was with them. I did get some things removed from my credit but in a several month period it should had been a lot more my credit was stolen from me by identity theft I literally only have one thing on my credit that I actually did myself and it was a 500$ loan when I was like 18–19 I explained to them I’m in the market for buying a house and I needed my credit score up about 20 points that’s it and they encouraged me they could do it within a month or two no kore then 3 months that I sign up for the higher premier account. Idc to spend all the money in the world if it builds my credit I’m not a money hungry person it’s just money! But I do t want to keep paying for something that isn’t helping or that I could do on my own for free so with that being said I will probably be cancelling my subscription 😒 I say there services probably work for someone who actually doesn’t have too bad of credit so if your in the 600 range go ahead try them out but if your in the 500 range I don’t think there able to help in my opinion! Maybe in a couple years period

Nov 01, 2019

Dear Amber, We reviewed your concerns . We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Adriana Diaz

October 30th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is the Best We have ever used, the only downside is the speed of service.

Estelle Mac Lean

October 29th, 2019 Carson, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks for helping me with my credit problems. And finding the outstanding bills I didn't know I had. I must have forgotten about.

Luis

October 23rd, 2019 Laredo, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a really bad experience with this company they Never fix my credit when I first got it they told me that they weren't supposed to take more than 6 months to see results in my credit it's been already 10 months without any results and I didn't have really bad credit history I only had five bad histories of credit now they're charging me for sending the send the same letters every month and they're not doing anything about it now I have to pay them just for mailing the same letters each month.

Ray

October 22nd, 2019 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Once they get your money they don't want to talk to you. Put you on hold for over 20 minutes. Because of what they did my credit actually dropped 40 points in the first month. They go after insignificant errors on your credit report. They DO NOT remove hard inquiries. I'm not happy with their services.

T

October 21st, 2019 Monterey Park, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is extremely challenging and not professional in the least. The cost is very high and the client is the person responsible for doing all the work. In essence you are paying Lexington Law for you to do their jobs. Each time i tried calling to speak with someone, the minimum phone wait time was 20 minutes. This is unacceptable.

Kari

October 18th, 2019 Folsom, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thieves!!!!! They do not go after the accounts you specifically ask them to, even though you ask you which accounts you want them to focus on first and foremost. They start out full speed ahead, but quickly drop you in the bucket with everyone else whose money they are collecting monthly. Some things will come off, but they are old, and so easily disputable I was able to start sending the letters and having items removed on my own. When I canceled their service, on a recorded line, they still charged me, then told me that I never called to cancel while still trying to talk me into staying by telling me how great they are! Maybe they started out on the up and up, however they are highly unethical now, and their business practices are les than stellar! Be wary, do your homework, and if possible go with a private firm who will actually earn their pay!

Corey Balark

October 18th, 2019 Acworth, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are so kind and helpful. Thanks to LexingtonLaw my life is getting back on track

Jazmyne Langford

October 18th, 2019 Monrovia, MD

These people can't take no for an answer after repeating my self multiple times in the phone that I did not request their services the lady proceeded to ask me the same questions I asked for my number to be removed and she said okay and still persisted. Clearly no professionalism here.

Jonathon Jamison

October 16th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is nothing short of amazing! They have done exactly what I have asked and been very polite to me the entire time with no questions asked. I wish I would’ve heard about Lexington Law sooner in my life but I am glad that I am working with them now. Thank you so much for your time and your effort I truly appreciate everything that you do for me.

Matthew M

October 14th, 2019 Edmond, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This credit repair will be very slow with Lexington law. They dispute 1-2 items a month. They make it this way so you keep giving them money. Using Lexington law doesn't make your credit score better because you're using a company. You can dispute everything on all 3 credit reports on your own all in 1-2 hr's for free. You keep disputing till everything is off credit report. I took 50k in debt into 4k in 2 years without paying a dime. Once you see this is a money pit they charge you $200-$250 to quit. I would just do it yourself. So easy

Vince E.

October 11th, 2019 Asbury Park, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They got my score from 450 to over 800 in two years. really appreacite everything they did. They interface is super easy to use adn as long as you have ur personal info, they will do amazingly.

Blanche Lowe

October 10th, 2019 Aliquippa, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My score has continuously declined. The Paralegal was rude and unprofessional. The rate was ridiculously high. The items they supposedly removed, resurfaced on my report.

jene pitsenbarger

October 10th, 2019 Ottawa, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a loan a few years ago no problem. They took out the payments perfect till I pd it off. Just read somewhere no credit check They pull your Equifax. I am trying to get a new loan but there system is down very frustrating since I had to wait to lift my credit freeze on my Equifax file. Called and they will not pull another Bureau for you. Hope they come through.

Tawanya

October 2nd, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Lexington Law was Amazing. I used this service back in the 90's with a $10,000 judgement against me along with multiple credit card debt.I paid them $70 monthly for 8 months. The judgement was dropped and all charge offs was eliminated my credit score became good enough.. Every situation is different and problems occur all you need is a little patients. I NEVER HAD TO PAY ANY EXTRA FEES SUCH AS CONSOLIDATION LIKE OTHER DEBT RELIEF PROGRAMS! They will get the job done. I will recommend them to anyone.