Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

verified
$100 Guarantee
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free credit report and credit score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free initial consultation allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm will take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support. The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from: the Concord Standard service which costs clients $89.95 per month, the Concord Premier service that charges clients $109.95 per month, and the PremierPlus service that costs $129.95 per month.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means. Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible educational resources on its site that are designed to inform clients on topics like good vs. bad credit, credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, etc.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's level of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other repair companies. According to consumers, Lexington Law has experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers discounts and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the firm's repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Sonya Gordon
June 27th, 2018 DETAILS

I like Lexington law. But they are slow. Although I know gettimg my credit straight will yake time I think some issues can be resolved a bit faster.

Jasmine Mix
June 27th, 2018 Columbus, OH DETAILS

I had a great experience with the service and support from Lexington Law. They're very accurate with helping rebuilding my credit.

Harry Jennings
June 27th, 2018 Jacksonville, IL DETAILS

One item removed from all 3 credit reports and one item removed 2 of the 3 credit reports. The rest have been stagnant for months.

Jun 27, 2018

Hello Harry, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Gloria Cox
June 27th, 2018 Concord, NH DETAILS

Your firm has been excellent in helping me get my credit back in line. As a widow things are difficult but your firm has made things very easy for me in guiding me each step of the way. Thank you.

Aaron Kagler
June 27th, 2018 Franklin, TN DETAILS

I have been a paying customer for 5 months and I haven't seen any improvement on my credit . Most of the information that has been deleted from my profile I sent letters. I have spent over $ 700.00 on nothing ….

Jun 27, 2018

Hello Aaron, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Mrs.
June 27th, 2018 Tracy, CA

I can’t thank enough Lexington Law, for cleaning and fixing my credit. They are the BEST, yet they are kind of slow but hey business is business at the end of the day you will be happy with the result.

Glen Siguenza
June 26th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I wanted to put "zero" stars, but that wasn't an option. I am not very satisfied with the snail pace the operations has... I wish that I could get all my money back. My wife and I both pay for this service and I haven't seen much benefit over the 5-6month period that we have joined. I would not recommend the service to any of my network.

Jun 26, 2018

Hello Glen, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Valencia Joseph
June 26th, 2018 Boston, MA DETAILS

Stop listening to people saying Lexington Law isn't good. From my experience Lexington Law work wonders. I had 20 something items removed. I do not regret this company.

Shean Anderson
June 26th, 2018 Winter Haven, FL DETAILS

I used Lexington Law in the past and was able to purchase a new car. Well life happens and I reached out to them again in the hopes of purchasing a home. They haven't disappointed. The experience and knowledge this company has at getting your credit on tract is amazing. I HAVE referred several of my friends and family to use Lexington Law Firm.

Marquis Hibes
June 26th, 2018 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS

They are doing a awesome job! I would recommend them to anyone.

Jose
June 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Need to result and clear all negative credits in all credits bureau.

Daniel
June 26th, 2018 Locust Grove, GA DETAILS

I have been making my monthly payments since January 2018 and only had 2 items removed from my credit in 6 months. I am very concerned on the effort of Lexington law urgency of removing items off of clients credit when you are getting paid your monthly payments anyway.

Catherine
June 26th, 2018 Milford, MI DETAILS

This Law firm is the BEST!!!! They changed my credit life for the better .... i will always be there client.

Deidre
June 26th, 2018 Capitol Heights, MD DETAILS

Its very informative and for a reasonable cost

andrea mern
June 25th, 2018 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

recommended by a coworker ...who got negative items removed and was able to close on a home ...my husband had poor credit and they also removed the negatives in less than three months .i have recommended them to friends with the same results...I am writing this review because of the negative reviews out there ...think about this,,, whats the cost of having bad credit..and whats the price you would pay to improve your credit... most of these reviewers are complaining of the monthly fee and therefore a bad review...if you are someone with poor credit trust me ..this company works for you and you will see positive results,,,usually deletions of negative items within one to three months....as mentioned by many reviewers this is something that can be done by oneself if it was truly that easy...why would they have the need sign up .... at the end of the day most people are never happy unless they can get great results for free...I CAN GIVE MY HONEST OPINION... THEY WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE .....

Taylor Siren
June 25th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Lexington Law will repair your credit score so you that you can live your life free of financial chains holding you down.

Brian Elgin
June 28th, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS

I wish there was a way to report this company and get a refund. I started with them about 5 months ago. I asked them to focus on items that I have legitemately paid off in full, but were still on my report for whatever reason. Fast forward 5 months, I have had 1 removal for 3 credit points, but then the 3 points were deducted once again 2 weeks later. I called in to cancel, and request a refund, since literally nothing has been taken care of. The lady tells me that it takes 2-3 business days to process a refund, and that I would get a call in that 2-3 days. Its now been 2 weeks. Account was not cancelled, and no call. I called back in today, and was told no refund is possible since their time is worth money, and they cant guarantee results. Meanwhile, none of the items that I paid in full, have been removed or even disputed. It like going to a mechanic, telling them you need tires, coming back later to find out they did a brake job, but no tires, and you still have to pay because the mechanic's time is worth money. These people are absolutely worthless and do not deserve your business. I was told my satisfaction is not a factor.

Jun 28, 2018

Hello Brian, I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I was able to review the feedback you were kind enough to complete regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to speak with you and to assist you with your questions and/or concerns regarding your time with Lexington Law Firm, as well as, offer my personal assistance regarding your case. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (800) 461-4284 ext. 24171. I am typically in the office Monday-Friday 6am-2pm MST. If I am not available, please feel free to speak with an associate as they will be able to assist you. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely,

Carla
June 18th, 2018 Clinton, PA DETAILS

Lexington Law’s moto “we will jam the system for you”. This company is notorious for “temporarily” removing disputed accounts just to have that account placed back on your credit reports. The reason for this is because they jam the system. A long standing scheme they run along with other “credit repair clinics. Throwing a wrench into the already-beleaguered credit report dispute process, making it harder for the big three credit bureaus to keep up with legitimate disputes. When any consumer sends a dispute to a credit bureau, the bureau will forward it to a lender (known in credit reporting circles as a data furnisher) for verification. In "jamming," a repair clinic will challenge everything. If the review isn't complete because, as commonly happens, a data furnisher doesn't get back to the credit bureau in time, the agency is obligated to remove the disputed record. On Day 31, the credit report is cleansed of disputed but unverified items, and the bad debt vanishes from the consumer's report. The removal of valid items won't be permanent, though. So in a few days or weeks, when the lender reports back, the disputed, but now verified item comes right back. The record of the bad debt gets reinserted onto the credit report. If your original debt has an address different from your updated one the OC can than in return re-age the account. Do your homework folks don’t let these people make your credit reports worse.

Jun 20, 2018

Hello Carla, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so.  At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Candace Rogers
June 14th, 2018 Paris, KY DETAILS

I just started with them and I love these people!! They have been very responsive and respectful!! My credit score had went up six points in less than a wk!!! Awesome!!! Also had studen loans that are saying paid in full 100%!! 16,000$ ! Thank you!!’ Thank you God and Lexington Law!!’

Charlene Dias
June 13th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

I just sign up them today and they already removed 15 companies but it’s just the first day we will see if my Credit score goes up I am giving them a month before I pay anything

Tammy Harrison
June 11th, 2018 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS

2 yrs with them, no big changes, Cancer,divorce .Lost a lot called them before all this happened all they offered was a cheaper plan. Now I have 32 hard inquiry that hurt your credit worse and they did not tell me. I have felt used and now I cancelled them . Now I have no place to live and I am doing my own credit and it has went up from 480- 589. Some was them but I don't know how much.

Jun 20, 2018

Tammy, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I have sent you the confirmation email of your account being closed. Should you need our assistance in the future, please give us a call! Best Regards, Lexington Law Firm

Nana Asiata
June 11th, 2018 Herriman, UT DETAILS

Lexington law firm is a good company to help you pay off your debt. They help you to where its afforable for the customer to pay.

D'Anza Aguilar
June 11th, 2018 Lomita, CA DETAILS

My husband filled out this rent-to-own site and he immediately got a call from Lexington Law Firm, long story short... the rep signed each of us up to repair our credit and was told if we weren't satisfied, to go on their website to cancel. That easy. Turns out it wasn't easy and I called them to cancel because I'm having financial difficulties at the moment, before they automatically deducted the first payment. I only had their service for 12 days. I talked to Adam and told him I needed to cancel. He first tells me if I cancel now, I'm still going to be charged $64.95. Or I can be put on their $8.95 monthly report watch and when I'm ready, I can call them and continue with their full discounted $64.95 service instead of paying the non discounted price of $124.95. I agreed to the Report Watch so he put me on hold to go get approval from his supervisor. He came back on the phone and told me it wasn't approved. So why recommend me that option? And why tell me it was easy to cancel on your website when it wasn't? Now they're charging me for 12 days of being with them so I'm not getting my money's worth. Not happy at all. Definitely a scam.

Jun 26, 2018

Hello D'anza,   I was able to review the feedback that you were kind enough to complete regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to speak with you and to assist with your questions and/or concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm, as well as, offer my personal assistance regarding your case. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (800) 461-4284 ext. 24747. I am typically in the office Monday-Friday 6AM-2PM MST. If I am not available, please feel free to speak with an associate as they will be able to assist you. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Jael Summers
June 7th, 2018 Cedar Hill, TX DETAILS

I signed up on Sunday. I wanted to add my husband I was told I had 72 hours to do so. I called multiple times for 3 days in a row. No one answered the phone I even sent emails no answer. I lost all confidence in there ability to deliver of no one can answer the phone. Worst part is when I did get someone on the phone and explain I wanted to cancel I received no apology. I would never reccomend this company. It felt like a scam. A company that dont answer emails and call but that can take payments automatically out your account. SCAM

Jun 20, 2018

Hello Jael, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Antoinette C.
June 6th, 2018 Coatesville, PA DETAILS

Excellent service! Professional and knowledgeable lawyers, doing their job fast and efficiently. In a month they were able to remove unfairly posted collections and charge from my credit history. The firm has informed me every other day how the procedure was going. Honest, knowledgeable and reliable firm. Highly recommended.

STACY ADAMS
June 5th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

After paying $99.00 for a year my credit score went up from a 590 to only a 640 then for no reason went back down to a 584. Cancelled them 3 days ago.

Jun 06, 2018

Hello Stacy, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Michael
June 4th, 2018 Fairburn, GA DETAILS

Do not trust these people, nothing they say is true. they will minipulate and draw you in but will not do what they claim. make sure that what youre being told is the exact wird printed in the agreement. they have a tendency to make promises they have no intentions to honor. stay away from them!

Jun 20, 2018

Hello Michael, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so.  At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Justin W Villarreal
June 4th, 2018 Ontario, CA

I was with Lexington for 5 months. They didn't get anything removed from my credit. I had better results from Credit Karma that is free. They would see that items were removed and claim that they were the ones to remove them when in fact they didn't send anything out to these companies yet. I'm not saying there services won't work but for me to pay over $700.00 and get absolutely no results is ridiculous.

Jun 20, 2018

Hello Justin, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  I would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so.  At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Linda McElrath
May 29th, 2018 Joliet, IL DETAILS

Lexington Law is outstanding. Definitely are improving our credit score and removing things we didn't even know was on it! I would recommend them to anyone trying to raise their credit score!! The best part is being able to see what is on your credit report anytime you want and working with someone to dispute it. It has helped us in so many way. It is a little expensive, but it works to your advantage in the end.

Jasen Smith
May 24th, 2018 Wills Point, TX DETAILS

Lexington Law did nothing to help me. They said they were going to help repair my credit and actually made it worse.

Rebecca
May 23rd, 2018 Richmond, VA DETAILS

I had great results with this company! 2 items removed the 1st month! I downgraded to the 29.99 pkg after a while but customer service is awesome! SARAH helped me even got me money back! They will work with you if you give them a chance! I was set on canceling due to financial difficulties but SARAH worked with me to stay on, and was super understanding and explained everything in detail. I'm happy with their services

Mario Alexis
May 23rd, 2018 New London, CT DETAILS

People be aware this is a scam this is not a Law firm. Two month's at $129.00 no result my credit got worse I cancel the service they still charge my card.

May 24, 2018

Mario, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I apologize that we are not able to assist you with your credit repair needs at this time, however, a refund has been issued as a courtesy for both you and your sisters case. You can expect this refund in the next 3-5 business days. Sincerely. Lexington Law Firm (800) 341-8441

Daisy Ayuketah
May 21st, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

Don’t believe any of the good ratings. Lexington is a mess!!! My credit actually went down dealing with them. They claimed to have had two items removed but it turned out to be a lie. They charged me $100 a month and lied about sending out disputed letters. Please do yourself a favor, go to the dispute center of the credit bureaus and dispute these items yourself. I have seen a 150 point increase in my credit since doing that.

Keith
May 18th, 2018 DETAILS

Literally the worst program they make you pay then charge you to cancel they haven't done anything to help my credit I wouldn't suggest them to anyone keep your money and go on credit karma and dispute your accounts yourself!!

JOSEPH MANN
May 18th, 2018 Greene, NY DETAILS

I USED LEXINGTON LAW FOR 8 MONTHS FOR CREDIT REPAIR. IN 8 MONTHS THEY COULD NOT REMOVE ANY ITEMS FROM MY CREDIT REPORT. IT COST ME 1000 DOLLARS TO FIND OUT HOW WORTHLESS THESE PEOPLE ARE. JOSEPH MANN (NEW YORK}

teri wandersee
May 14th, 2018 Garden City, MN DETAILS

I've been very happy with them. I told them i could not afford what they wanted for a monthly fee and she kept lowering it until i could, it would just take longer, and that was explained IN DETAIL to me. I was ok with that. Nobody can make you sign up for anything you don't want to... Just remember that!! My credit score increased and my husband saw what they did for me and now he wants me to get him signed up..

James Regan
May 14th, 2018 Katy, TX DETAILS

I thought my credit was a lost cause and as difficult to understand as a foreign language. Terrance B calls me and educates me with his obvious experience, professional personality, and kick ass confidence. Literally washes away my anxiety with "Mr.Regan, you call once and dispute this, yet we are going to do that a hundred times a day." An assertive and awesome guy, overqualified for this kind of a job in my opinion, yet I'd like to metaphorically high five Lexington Law for putting this beast on my team! Here's 5 more stars!!! * * * * * =)

Abel Fernandez
May 14th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

!! RIPOFF , RIPOFF !! they charge me 109.00 x 5 month and they DON'T removed none the 6 LIES on my credit report. they send a lot of emails ,a nice client website , a lot of requested information and a lot of BLA,BLA,BLA , but at the end the LACK of INTEGRITY of this company is impressive. if they only dedicate some time to push the TRUTH upon this common ,easy to remove report agency's mistake like the ones on my report ,they will removed them in less than 2 months and acquired thousands of happy costumers that deserved the TRUTH to be reflected on their credit report. but NO ,they decide to be another RIPOFF company that harms society and play with people future. ! SHAME ON YOU Lexington !

April R.
May 7th, 2018 DETAILS

My husband said I signed up together in November 2015 for 50% off first month payment ($49 each) and thereafter $99 a month each. We say immediate action they removed everything that we needed moved the first month or two. Yes it did slow down but we kept seeing progress in our credit ratings. My husband cancelled after 6 most. I stayed with them for about 10 months. Cancelling was a painful process as they talked me from the Premium plan of $99 to $69 . Then to $49 to $20... Overall customer service was always great very pleasant they did what they said and I've even recommend them to friends and family that has used their services with results. I'm going to give them a call and use their services again. Got myself in trouble with too many accounts and inquiries ( poor choices on my part🤑). I was a happy customer overall.

omar Tello
May 1st, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

THE WORST Credit Repair Ever don't waste your time and MONEY, they just send regular mail to your creditors, (something you can do too) DONT WASTE your MONEY on them.