Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit, and according to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

Karina Gonzalez
February 15th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I was able to buy my first house and my first car thanks to lexington law. My credit went from 550 to 640 in less than 10months. Thank you Lexington Law. Now my kids and my self has a new home and new car. My family are more secure. Our lifes have change for ever.

Mr Sanders
February 15th, 2019 Riverdale, GA

I'm happy with the results within 15 days they remove one negative item from my credit report am very happy and hopefully it be 2 or 3 more remove soon my friends and family and coworkers have had bad experiences with you guys please don't let me down keep up the good work thanks so much

Curtis J. James
February 15th, 2019 Senath, MO DETAILS

Lexington law have build my credit by removing creditors to build a better credit rating. I’m still working on be able to own you first home . I know with Lexington law I’ll be able help my dream will come true soon , thank you Lexington Law.

James
February 14th, 2019 Birmingham, AL DETAILS

Very helpful C/S Dept....even returned my first retainer fee when I realized that a Lexington does not write letters back to Collection Agencies...I was disappointed but, the Customer Service was great! Lexington said it would contact me if they ever start intervening with Collection Agencies...

Jonathan Martin
February 14th, 2019 Yates Center, KS DETAILS

Lexington law firm only wants your money. I started this process in January with my wife. We received a deal for the first month get two for the price of one. So we paid 70$ for the first month for both of us. It’s now February, they’ve only knocked two objects off our credit. And they’ve just doubled each of our payments to 129.99$ every month. When this payment should only be 69.99$ a piece. If it was possible to give zero stars, then that’s what I would give.

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Jonathan, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jennifer Carroll
February 14th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

A very good company that will honor what they say they will do in helping you with your credit repair. If you want fast results Lexington Law is just that.

SYLVIA ODETTE
February 14th, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS

Everyone is very kind, polite, patient and knowledgeable. They have been able to answer all my questions and put me at ease about the process I will be going through to correct my credit report!!

Reggie Hill
February 14th, 2019 Montgomery, AL

loyal and great having the team work with me to rebuild my credit is like a start with the Lord when you give your life to him and minister to other as what your company do for many

Mike Yanosko
February 14th, 2019 Bridgeville, PA DETAILS

Excellent service all around, professional and fast results. Thanks, Mike

“Satisfied Customer over Seven Years”
February 14th, 2019 Mobile, AL DETAILS

Lexington Law has given back my financial integrity. After Identity Theft became obvious but no one could be charged in the matter it seemed I had no hope of ever repairing my Credit. But they were true to their word. They accomplished everything they said we could and they did it in the way they said they would do it all. Their Staff worked patiently and tirelessly with me every time I called with questions or new letters and collections phone calls. They were always reassuring and took so much of the stress out of the initial lengthy process. The small monthly fee I pay is absolutely worth it. I have continued peace of mind regarding any future identity theft attempt or any negatives to my credit. My hard work to repair/maintain my excellent credit is protected. Thank You Lexington Law! “Satisfied Customer for over seven years”

Darian Gammage
February 11th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

LexingtonLaw was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend LexingtonLaw to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends! I am definitely a 100% satisfied customer and recommend them to everyone, continue all the excellent work you do there at LexingtonLaw ! Thanks for all your help!

Danielle
February 11th, 2019 Carmel, ME DETAILS

They are amazing to go through. Friendly & forthcoming about their prices & easy to talk with. They helped me out with everything.

Alfredo Rodriguez
February 11th, 2019 Kingman, AZ DETAILS

I give 5 star to this company Bcause there are the best in the market honest people to work and secure , and customer service are excellent the treat you very respectful and kindness, and they work is excellent, absolutely I recommend Lexington law, I'm very happy👍👍

Ash Z.
February 11th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

I was hesitant at first because of some negative reviews I saw online. But I decided to give Lexington a shot anyways and I’m so happy i made that decisison! any negative review i had read prior to me working with them on my credit, they couldn’t have been more wrong! I am very happy with their service. I went from s score of 412 to a 653 in just a couple of months! I highly reccomend Lexington if you’re trying to fix your credit!

Alix
February 11th, 2019 Pontiac, MI DETAILS

Lexington Law removed 48 negative items and raised my credit score.

Doletha
February 11th, 2019 Opelika, AL DETAILS

things that had been on my credit hurt my score poorly and as time process the company made it better

James Ford
February 11th, 2019 Lancaster, TX DETAILS

Lexington law is overrated, was a customer for about a year and a half. They didn't do much to help my situation and I suppose to have had the most aggressive plan. All they do is send out letters on your behalf, which is something you can do yourself. I would advise you to not waste your time or money using Lexington Law!!!

Feb 12, 2019

Dear James, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Tony Jones
February 11th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

Lexington Law helped remove 23 negative items from my credit report and I watched my credit score go up over 120 points in a year and a half. I recommend Lexington Law firm to anyone who is considering credit repair.

club 801
February 11th, 2019 Lehi, UT DETAILS

I have used Lexington law in the past. Paid them for their services and they were really hard to reach anytime I had a question. Didn’t really help with my debt or credit repair.

Brody B
February 8th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law was able to take care of things that were on my credit report by mistake very easily. I had been fighting with the credit agencies to get a couple things taken off forever and Lexington Law was able to get it all removed in a matter of weeks. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone!

TraceyDJ
February 6th, 2019 Novi, MI DETAILS

I was a customer for 1 month., then cancelled my membership. After joining, I called and spoke with a "para-legal", I asked I had an account that was present on all 3 reports, why is it that the account is not disputed all at the same time. She couldn't give me a straight answer. The do not dispute all of the credit reports at the same time either, they do this so that they can string you along in to continuing your service. Also, notice that Experian disputes are diferent from EQ and TU disputes, the process it different. Why do you ask? Well the "para-legal" informed me that the partnership that Lexington Law has with Experian prevents them from disputing credit lines in certain ways. For example, they cannot send a "its not mine" dispute to Experian. I found this interesting, that the credit repair company has a relation ship with the Credir Reporting Bureau. Also, they do not like to tell you what exactly was said in the letters that they send to the creditors and the CBs. But you are paying for their service, you have a right to those letters. And once you get the letters, they make it obvious that you are working with a credit repair agency. Also, the electronically dispute with Equifax. How is that? Are they logging onto EQ as if they were me? Also, while you are a paying member, they tell you to send any correspondence that you receive from the CB or creditors to them immediately, but when you are no longer a customer and you call them to ask how did they dispute a tradeline because you are receiving mail from the creditor, they tell you to ignore the letters, don't worry about it. the letters they sent are stock letters that you an get off of a free creditboard website. I wouldn't waste my money with them. Everyone knows that people want anything bad of their credit report. of course they paid it late, of course its their bankruptcy, of course it can be verified. Lexington does not do magic, they only do what you can do on your own and if it is your and you have disputed it in the past, it may not come off. And they take credit for items they did not get removed. the mortage company put an incorrect 30 day late on my credit report,. Before I even hired Lexington, I called the mortgage company and straightedn out the issue, Lexington pulled my credit report on 12/28/2019, the lates were removed from my credit file on 1/5/2019, Lexington sent out letters regarding the late payments on 1/11/2019, and when the noticed the lates were removed, they took credit for it.

Demetrio
February 6th, 2019 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS

Great service, really understanding and will really help you in every way.

Sharon
February 6th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS

Lexington law has done a great job in getting my credit clean and giving me a new start. Thanks Lexington

Maria Park
February 4th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

I started out with 3 derogatory marks across all three credit bureaus and successfully eliminated 4 items. I am very happy with my investment.

John Woods
February 4th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

I just started last month but, it seems to be working. My credit score already started rising!

Dan Murray
February 1st, 2019 Auburn, WA DETAILS

May experience was one that is highly appreciated and extremely satisfied.. they have integrity as a company.. they showed me that they know exactly what they're doing

Marsheila Callegari
February 1st, 2019 Carson, CA DETAILS

Joining Lexington Law Firm was the best thing I could have done, they kept me informed of everything I all so had the Chance to see my Credit report each time it was better than last time, I don't think I did badly at all with Lexington Law Firm I would Recommend Lexington Law firm to anybody who need to fix there Credit they are the best!!.

O LIVIA. R.
February 1st, 2019 Oneonta, AL DETAILS

I am a very satisfied client/customer. Not only has Lexington Law help me with my credit repair but they have treated me like a person not just a number to them and with that said I would most definitely recommend Lexington Law to all my family and friends and for those out there that find their sales in need of GREAT advice and AWESOME results. I promise it will be well worth it. Thank You so very much LEXINGTON LAW.

Ike
February 1st, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

So far so good.seen some changes in my score in the four months with them.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Ike, Thank you for your feedback. I would like an opportunity to resolve any concerns you may have; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so. At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Mildred B
February 1st, 2019 East Brunswick, NJ DETAILS

The Paralegal I have interacted with, have been very helpful and very professional, and you will see results. I have been associated with Lexington in the past, and I saw results, credit score increased. I was very pleased,

Jeff Blackett
February 1st, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

Fantastic company! When I moved from another state I had a couple utility bills that went to collections due to my landlord not taking them out of my name as promised. I didn't want to deal with the headache of fighting with the utility companies, collection agencies and credit bureaus. I contacted Lexington and signed up for their services. For a very reasonable fee they completely took care of this headache in less than 2 months. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service.

Marquez Thomas
January 31st, 2019 Murfreesboro, TN DETAILS

The people that work there seem like good people and they were very helpful to my needs.

Kristy
January 31st, 2019 Akron, OH DETAILS

Very helpful. They answered all my questions and helped me to dispute different things on my credit report.

crystal
January 31st, 2019 Baxley, GA DETAILS

They are very helpful and able to anyone's credit score improved

Joshua Ridley
January 29th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Lexington Law Firm help me to remove negative items off my credit report and was able to answer every question that I had and was very patient and they have great customer service and I would recommend them to everybody who need credit assistance give them a try you won't be wasting your time.

Miguel Flores
January 29th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Never will I ever deal with Lexington Law Is just a waste of money I paid over $600 for 6 months .But what they wont tell you is that what they remove is Temporary and after a while everything comes back to your credit, I've tried calling to see if they can help me ,treated me like a nobody,Spoke with so called Manager Meliss F. Saying the only way for them to help me is by resigning and pay a Monthly service .When I asked to speak to her Boss she hangs up on me . Terrible service be aware people dont let them get away with tour Money.

Feb 25, 2019

Dear Miguel, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Stephanie A
January 29th, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS

In less then a year my credit score went up 30 points. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Debora Brock
January 25th, 2019 Resaca, GA DETAILS

I went through bankruptcy and it left negative reviews on my credit report so Lexington law cleared those for me.

Annie Bell Wilson
January 24th, 2019 Sumter, SC DETAILS

My experience with Lexington law is very well please. The only thing I regret is that I should have called more sooner then I did. Money well spent.

Clarissa C
January 24th, 2019 Garland, TX DETAILS

I’ll rate 5 stars because their were some important things I needed removed from my credit and they handled them quickly.

Eric Cordova
January 23rd, 2019 Windsor, CO DETAILS

Lexington Law tried to help me improve my credit.I signed up in September 2018 and they were very unsuccessful in removing any collections or derogatory items on my credit reports.Please save your money and write to your creditors yourself.You will have more items removed if you contact your creditors yourself.My credit score actually went down and about 5 months of paying, my credit score only changed 6 points from 569 to 575. Spend your money paying your creditors instead of paying for their services that bring zero results.EJC

Jan 23, 2019

Dear Eric, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. I would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with enough information to be able to contact you. If you would like to discuss this matter with us, please contact our Customer Service Department and request to speak with someone in the Resolutions Department. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Aurora Castillo
January 23rd, 2019 Lewisville, TX

Very prompt on sending letters to credit union, very fast on sending us feedback on what they are doing for us, and very helpful on any questions we might have and If don't have the answer they will get us someone that does, very professional set of people. I highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you Lexington Law.

Arthie Sanchez Perez
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Great customer service, fast result , the app is very helpful and friendly definitely recommend LexingtonLaw

Amber Manning
January 22nd, 2019 Fayetteville, NC DETAILS

Lexington Law encouraged me to keep my credit report monitored and updated.

Sameh attia
January 18th, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

It's very good team and strong experience with law's

John
January 18th, 2019 Warrenton, VA DETAILS

Lexington is doing just they said they would. 2months 15 negative remarks have come off. Your score doesn't raise right away. It takes time.

Troy
January 18th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

After 6 months nothing really changed except my credit card payments to them.

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Troy, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Ty
January 17th, 2019 Saugerties, NY DETAILS

Lavaro out of Arizona is the guy you want. Lexington is an exceptional company with truly exceptional talented representatives such as Lavaro. Ease your nerves in your guts, let down your guard fully...I’ve tried other repair companies and I’m telling you now these guys aren’t just about taking your hard earned money....there about results...!!!!

Tonya Nelson
January 16th, 2019 Montgomery Village, MD DETAILS

Lexington Law has helped me with my credit in just a few months. They are kind and patient and so eager to help. I am disabled with not a whole lot of income but they worked with me with quick results. And their staff everytime I call are so patient and pleasant.

James Robert
January 16th, 2019 Atco, NJ DETAILS

I honestly saw results on my credit report within a few weeks of setting up the account. Since the inital phone call with the company to set up my account, I haven't had to do anything. After checking my credit score I was surprised to see just how much my score changed. Big thanks to the Lexington Law team, GREAT JOB!!!