Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Doris

December 27th, 2018 Denton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have saw the changes in my credit score and that lets me know that I am on the right track. Lexington Law is very professional people and they do just what they say they will do, they help you improve your credit score.

steve

December 27th, 2018 Simpsonville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Giving one star because there are no lower available. Terrible customer service, inaccurate client facing information, requests for client responses sent to emails that are never seen in the inbox of the client (but their propaganda gets in the inbox with no problem. Upon calling they have an expert team of never addressing directly any issues, but are well versed in talking around in circles and saying the app (that was proposed as the single source of information for users on the go during the sign-up process) has issues and those are IT issues, not theirs....so also well versed in pass the buck approaches.

Kgoodman

December 27th, 2018 Baytown, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You guys are awesome !! Thanks for your help in solving my credit issues.

Kenneth Lynch

December 21st, 2018 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoyed my conservation with My Representive whi helped i feel like he going to help me resolve with most of my concerns i have on my credit report

John C Michael

December 21st, 2018 Brockton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You all have my best interest and have helped me all ways that are unbelievable i thank you all.

Kim A.

December 19th, 2018 Sedro-Woolley, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I will start by saying that I am a first time home owner and a huge part of that happening was because of Lexington law! They contacted all my creditors and got everything taken off my reports. All my stuff was older and just sitting there causing me grief. My credit score was in the sub basement and the chances of owning a home was nil. By clearing my reports I was able to get a credit card and start building my credit score. Things went uphill from there, I now have a great score and I own a home and it all started due to Lexington law. I can't thank them enough. They answered all my questions, explained things in a manner that could be easily understood and were always polite. Getting the updates as things were removed and watching my numbers go was fantastic. They kept me informed of everything.

Richard Thompson

December 19th, 2018 Inglewood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great firm help has been excellent with correcting my credit

Felisha Percy

December 19th, 2018 Delhi, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I first inquired about Lexington Law I must admit I was a little sceptical not because of failed circumstances but because of my own insecurities!! The first phone call I must admit I had a stomach full of butterflies but the more information he gave the more confident I became..My credit score was in the 400’s when I started now I’m knocking as of Dec in the 600’s im very pleased!! Working towards a perfect score well into the 700’s or above..

Tanneisha Lyles

December 17th, 2018 Riverdale, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with lexington law is excellent and it was well worth the payments i have seen a drastic change in my credit score and they work to remove things a fast pace i started to see changes with in the first month i hired lexington law it my credit score went up fast and im actually get a second chance to responsible with my credit i been able to get Approve for things that i was not able to get years ago and im more careful with my credit now and motivated to keep my score rising as high as it could go to make life better for and its all because of you guys Thank you so very much you guys are doing a great job and the payments are very reasonable so if anyone reading this review trying to deciding if you going to hire them i say yes hire lexington law they are great and worth every penny you will be making the right decision Thank you lexington law you change my life

Oscar nira

December 17th, 2018 Childress, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law is one of the best credit repair company out there very friendly and helpful when answering your questions and learning what steps to take

Andrea Cleveland

December 17th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington is a top notch company. They have helped me get so much off of my report, and the staff is super knowledgable about strategy and why they do things the way they do. People say they can do all of this themselves, which is likely true, but I love having a team with years of experience to take that weight off my shoulders.

Tanner Cook

December 17th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law was able to clean up my wife’s credit from mistakes she made 6+ years ago. They were the first step for her becoming more lendable, allowing us to obtain credit. Took about 5 months but well worth it!

Darnell

December 14th, 2018 South Glens Falls, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best decision I made yet joining LexingtonLaw ! Helped my life credit tremendously

Cheryl Iles

December 14th, 2018 Valrico, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

13 items have been removed. My credit score has improved! I am now qualified for necessities in life I was denied in the past.

Doris Lavender

December 14th, 2018 District Heights, MD

Ms. Breanna was exceptionally good, very helpful n professional

Javier Gonzalez

December 13th, 2018 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My credit score has significantly increased ever since I hired Lexington Law, Outstanding service!!!

Benny Laiacona

December 13th, 2018 Vancouver, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had doubts when I first joined. Within just a short time my credit went up and my reports are cleaned up. I recommend Lexington to my friends and have only positive feedback to give. Thanks for all your help.

John Reynolds Sr.

December 13th, 2018 Park Forest, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law provides competent and professional service. Delivers on what is promised.

Patricia L Field

December 13th, 2018 Rockmart, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very satisfied, very professional and concerning.

Felicia

December 13th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are the best!!! My credit has went up just in one month of having them on my case. Looking forward to the next few months of them helping me to buy my new home.

JOE VERGARA

December 11th, 2018 Lakewood, CA

Lexington is a great and reliable source of helping consumers fix their credit. They truly keep their word and offer true results. Since contracting Lexington, my credit has improve and my scores have gone up with all 3 major credit agencies. I totally recommend hiring their services if you are having problems with your credit.

Roger Smith

December 11th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Lexington law has me in a better place in my like .i am so happy these days , because without good credit you can't even live right Thank you Lexington law.

Patricia

December 11th, 2018 New York, NY

My experience with Lexington law was awesome they help me on my credit repair they are the best

Rose Tanielian

December 11th, 2018 Canton, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At the start they made everything super easy to understand, and helped you pick the best options for your individual situation, they explained everything up front on how it works and the process. There were no hidden fees at sign up. And Every month the charge to you doesnt change. They are very knowledgeable and very curtious. I have had Lexington for about 6 months or so now and I'm still with them. I would highly recommemd their service to anyone trying to repair thier credit, figure out whats holding them back credit wise.

Bobby

December 11th, 2018 Flowery Branch, GA

Great group to work with have helped me a bunch

Georgina holliman

December 11th, 2018 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law firm faithful and diligent at clearing up your credit report they are constantly sending you information calling you and letting you know what’s going on love this company

Cody Gabriel

December 11th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank this company been a big help with my credit score i just think that its taking too much time its been about 13 months i just think that its taking too long. I've been living with people for the pass year and im trying to buy my first house and start a new life with my new family.

Bree

December 11th, 2018 Marietta, GA

They are absolutely terrible and didn’t tell me what they would charge me when I canceled and they barley did anything to help my credit . Waste of money for what they do . And when I had a issue they didn’t resolve it . Very frustrating . Wasted a lot of money on them.

Dec 14, 2018

Dear Breanna, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Tammi Washington

December 11th, 2018 West Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been great. My credit wasn't the best and certainly not the worst, but Lexington Law has helped me tremendously in clearing any derogatory credit from my report.

CALVIN James

December 7th, 2018 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a wonderful experience I love the service staff was friendly and kept me updated on progress.

Jamie Kouri

December 7th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been so impressed since becoming a client with so many things. The patience each paralegal portrays, their knowledge, and the communication is huge for me. I like to understand what I'm hearing and I've always left the phone call knowing more than what I intended. There is a genuine care behind each paralegal during phone calls with how they provide the answers to my questions. I feel so confident in my decision to become a client which is reflected in the customer services I'm getting and the results.

Jose C. Rodriguez

December 7th, 2018 Pitts, GA

The service was great and all of the information was useful. Now I have a better chance in a successful happy life for my family

Leslie

December 7th, 2018 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

IF I DON’T GET A CALL BACK BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER I WILL CANCEL AND DISPUTE ANY CHARGE TO MY CC! I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR OVER 5 MINS, I HUNG UP AND CALLED BACK NOW I CANT GET THROUGH. IM THE WRONG PERSON TO ATTEMPT TO FRAUD

Christopher

December 7th, 2018 Florence, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law paralegals are very professional and courteous. I’m always satisfied when consulting with them about any unfamiliarity that I may have. Thanx Lexington Law!

Jack Martin

December 7th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All this money I've invested and my score goes down? Pretty much a waste of money for things you can do on your own.

Dec 11, 2018

Dear Jack, We reviewed your concerns . We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss this matter with us in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Melvin

December 7th, 2018 Enterprise, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good but I need something faster...

Jennifer Zhanay

December 7th, 2018 Saddle River, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional company. Very efficient and helpful. They understand you and care about your situation. Very knowledgeable.

chaniqua jenkins

December 3rd, 2018 Orangeburg, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Work very fast and would recommend them to anyone

NICOLE ORTIZ

November 28th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is far better than I expected. My credit score jumped over 109 points in a short amount of time.

Percy

November 26th, 2018 Bryn Mawr, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are such a rip off no results and my credit score was going mg down not up so I cancelled my service then they went into my account without my authorization and took out 129.00 and then another 20.00 dollars I had to cancel my card and get another one I’m better off repairing my credit by myself they are such a scam no results in 4 months and the only time they try to contact you is when your payment is do

Angela Renee Wood

November 26th, 2018 Anderson, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just signed up for LL in hopes to fix my credit so that i can buy or have a house built with in the next 5 years. I have 6 negatives on my credit. I'm not sure what all they can remove but im just desperate to have it fixed. I only pay $49.99 a month and truly, i hope what I pay a month does not effect their work. I only had that option. I will do another review each month to let some of you guys follow me and my experience! -Angela

Nov 27, 2018

Dear Angela, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

RICHARD CHEESE

November 19th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have seen improvement with my credit score and negative marks off my report they discussed a lot of things with me and select a plan for my budget

Volha Stover

November 19th, 2018 Lexington, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

if I could not put a star, I would not set, I had an account for several months, or almost a year, nothing has changed, they only take money every month and that's it. They did not help me, but only bothered with their calls. I closed my account but they still charge me money, for what? Very bad help, or rather no help, do not waste your money in vain, they will not help you here, they will only take your money

Nov 20, 2018

Dear Volha, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Cassandra

November 19th, 2018 Scranton, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very diligent in sending dispute letters and keeping me in the loop

Bruce Battle

November 19th, 2018 Spartanburg, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Lexington law firm was doing a great job on repairing my credit unfortunately I got layed off from work and couldn't continue the services

Sydney Garcia

November 19th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Lexington Law to repair my credit and they were great! They helped remove negative items and my score increased over the next 4 months.

Steve Gilbert

November 19th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After my divorce I really needed help with credit repair. Lexington Law was professional and took the time to remove negative items the right way. Now I'm back on my feet and able to get interest rates that work for me.

Jen McCleve

November 19th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has helped me realize how important it is to get rid of negative items from my credit reports. My score has never been higher! The customer service really cares about your situation and you can tell that they want to help you get back on your feet.

Roy Slater

November 16th, 2018 Layton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law did a great job at helping me remove negative items from my credit report. Customer service was friendly and helpful. It's nice to have the weight of a real law firm behind you when fixing your credit.

Craig Larson

November 16th, 2018 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has been fantastic to work with! Over the past few months they’te helped me to get my credit score back to where it needs to be. I’d definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with their credit.