Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

verified
$100 Guarantee
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free credit report and credit score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free initial consultation allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm will take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support. The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from: the Concord Standard service which costs clients $89.95 per month, the Concord Premier service that charges clients $109.95 per month, and the PremierPlus service that costs $129.95 per month.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means. Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible educational resources on its site that are designed to inform clients on topics like good vs. bad credit, credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, etc.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's level of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other repair companies. According to consumers, Lexington Law has experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers discounts and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the firm's repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

NICOLE ORTIZ
November 28th, 2018 DETAILS

Lexington Law is far better than I expected. My credit score jumped over 109 points in a short amount of time.

Percy
November 26th, 2018 Bryn Mawr, PA DETAILS

They are such a rip off no results and my credit score was going mg down not up so I cancelled my service then they went into my account without my authorization and took out 129.00 and then another 20.00 dollars I had to cancel my card and get another one I’m better off repairing my credit by myself they are such a scam no results in 4 months and the only time they try to contact you is when your payment is do

Angela Renee Wood
November 26th, 2018 Anderson, SC DETAILS

I just signed up for LL in hopes to fix my credit so that i can buy or have a house built with in the next 5 years. I have 6 negatives on my credit. I'm not sure what all they can remove but im just desperate to have it fixed. I only pay $49.99 a month and truly, i hope what I pay a month does not effect their work. I only had that option. I will do another review each month to let some of you guys follow me and my experience! -Angela

Nov 27, 2018

Dear Angela, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

RICHARD CHEESE
November 19th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I have seen improvement with my credit score and negative marks off my report they discussed a lot of things with me and select a plan for my budget

Volha Stover
November 19th, 2018 Lexington, KY DETAILS

if I could not put a star, I would not set, I had an account for several months, or almost a year, nothing has changed, they only take money every month and that's it. They did not help me, but only bothered with their calls. I closed my account but they still charge me money, for what? Very bad help, or rather no help, do not waste your money in vain, they will not help you here, they will only take your money

Nov 20, 2018

Dear Volha, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Cassandra
November 19th, 2018 Scranton, SC DETAILS

They were very diligent in sending dispute letters and keeping me in the loop

Bruce Battle
November 19th, 2018 Spartanburg, SC DETAILS

The Lexington law firm was doing a great job on repairing my credit unfortunately I got layed off from work and couldn't continue the services

Karen
November 19th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Love working with them. Great app - and love that they give you a FICO score.

Sydney Garcia
November 19th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS

I used Lexington Law to repair my credit and they were great! They helped remove negative items and my score increased over the next 4 months.

Steve Gilbert
November 19th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

After my divorce I really needed help with credit repair. Lexington Law was professional and took the time to remove negative items the right way. Now I'm back on my feet and able to get interest rates that work for me.

Jen McCleve
November 19th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

Lexington Law has helped me realize how important it is to get rid of negative items from my credit reports. My score has never been higher! The customer service really cares about your situation and you can tell that they want to help you get back on your feet.

Roy Slater
November 16th, 2018 Layton, UT DETAILS

Lexington law did a great job at helping me remove negative items from my credit report. Customer service was friendly and helpful. It's nice to have the weight of a real law firm behind you when fixing your credit.

Craig Larson
November 16th, 2018 West Jordan, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law has been fantastic to work with! Over the past few months they’te helped me to get my credit score back to where it needs to be. I’d definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with their credit.

Lacee
November 16th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law is a fantastic company to work with and has helped improve my credit over the past five months. They have an easy to use app and their customer service team is awesome.

Kevin
November 16th, 2018 Sandy, UT DETAILS

Lexington law has been great. They were always really nice and my score has improved.

Shamira Henderson
November 16th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

My experience was hands down amazing! Because of this company I was able to purchase my first home. I learned so much about credit repair as well as credit management!!

Alesia Hinnant
November 16th, 2018 Rock Hill, SC DETAILS

Lexington Law is a very good company to work with if you're trying to repair your credit. Everyone that I have had a talk with is extremely nice. I will use them anytime again and recommend them to family members and friends. Thanks for all you all do!

Porchia
November 15th, 2018 Savannah, GA DETAILS

I started with Lexington law three months ago and so far so good I guess. I do have the $140 dollars plan also. At total it was Round 18 things (6 items on each credit company) needing to be remove from my credit report. So to sum this up I have 11 items left three month later. Mostly I see a lot of progress on transUnion and Equifax nothing have change on my experien. I hear they are harder to work with but I’m not sure . I’m happy with them so far I will see what happen over the next two month ..

Brittany
November 15th, 2018 West Jordan, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law was so great to work with! They were so kind and answered all of my questions. The sign up process was very easy and my rep walked me through every step of the process. I am excited about my future and I know that I am in good hands.

NMartin
November 9th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I started with Lexington law in 08/2018 they started August as it seems they are only working on one report and that is Equifax. Nothing else changed. I called to cancel a week straight and kept getting an automated system. I finally sent an email and they want to take another 129 dollars from my account stating they render services before billing month every month they stated they sent something to trans union only one report Equifax seem to move. I went against 3 different people who told me not to go with them. So warning make sure you understand what you are signing. Know what you can afford and dont fall for the Hype.

Cassandra P
November 6th, 2018 Marion, OH DETAILS

I really appreciated the help you gave me with my credit, you did everything you said you would which built a good trust. I will continue to use your company in the future, but currently I can’t afford this, not that it is an expensive process, just and extra expense at this time. Thank you so much for what you and your staff have done to improve my credit thus far.

Millicent Allen
October 31st, 2018 Lima, OH DETAILS

Lexington Law was able to get things off my credit report. My credit score went up enough that now I'm in closing for my dream home. Thank you, Millicent Allen

Theodore Fogelstrom
October 25th, 2018 Des Plaines, IL

I'll be blunt. in my opinion this firm is a BIG scam, but once you electronic signature. [ called 3 ×s to ask for my $ credited back to my Account after my explanation they said no but I know someone in the firm could grant my request after my explanation. they are very aggressive to get one to sign up and get that signature. BEWARE

Oct 29, 2018

Dear Theodore, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Kamran Ghasemi
October 16th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

The only thing this company did for me was to take my money. They don't even deserve the1 star, but I'll give them that just like I gave them my money. Last time I talk to the person who work at their company, I was trying to ask about my credit problem .i asked how long it takes to repair my credit, but he was like a sales person .trying to take money($89 one time fee+ $89 for first month). when I say I have only a question and i want to research about it, he hang up the phone.horrible customer service.don't waste your money on this company

Oct 22, 2018

Dear Kamran, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Elizabeth Lexington Law Firm

Leonardo Martins
October 15th, 2018 Windermere, FL DETAILS

They only take care of themselves !!! 6 Months with ZERO return. If you want to have then calling you I give you a suggestion change your card and they will call you. I wait more then the 3 months that they ask and one more point they do not know how to deal with emotions if you decide to call then , please be a robot!

Robert DiBerardino
October 15th, 2018 Concord, NC DETAILS

Great service. They really care and showed it and are with you every step of the way.

Chris
October 10th, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS

When I first started with Lexington Law I was overwhelmed obviously as I have no idea about credit. When I called I spoke with a lady that stated there is a $14 feel to pull credit, this makes sense. She then stated the first fee is 129.00 to start working on my case. She said that it takes 5 business days before they pull this out of my account as they are a law firm and require that work has to be done before they can bill a client. So I agreed as it all makes sense. I have a total of 8 charge off on my account. not a lot but they are impacting my credit and again I know nothing of this. So they told me they sent out 8 letters and then I got charged the 129.00. Makes sense. immediately 2 came back stated they are fixing it. I was amazed and shocked and happy, was like this is wonderful. On another note my gf did the same thing. except she has 83 negative marks on her account. immediately 2 came back stating they fixed it. She thought the same thing, wonderful. after a couple of weeks of silence I called up and asked what else is being done. They said that it takes from 30-60 days typically to hear anything back. Well, if two accounts opened with Lexington law only show 2 things each being done with the accounts each month, that tells me they charge 129.00 per month two write two letters a month per account. now I wish they told me that to begin with. well in talking with the gentleman I told him I'm not happy with only 2 things per month being done and want to cancel my account. He then stated that I will be billed a pro rated charge for next month. I asked him why am I being billed when I was already billed in advance. He then stated that they billed me the 129 up front to set up the account, and then I'm billed 129 per month for the two letters they sent out in the prior month. I'm not going to lie, I'm rather angry, but I can keep my composure. upset I told him I was not happy but to invoice me. He came back minutes letter stating that he wont invoice me for the month due to the confusion. all in all I understand now how they work, two letters a month for 129.00/month on their top plan. whats also remarkable is he said with only 8 items I should not of even been billed for that plan as it wasn't necessary. So you have people giving out wrong information when you sign up and over billing when you sign up, to find out little to no work being done each month as you progress and they suck up your money. in final, I paid 14.00 for credit check and 129.00 for two charge offs to be removed. That's all anyone's going to get. and I sure don't have the thousands of dollars its going to take to have my g/fs 83 accounts to be handled at 2 per month.

Kenny
October 3rd, 2018 Summersville, MO DETAILS

Very poor service from was told when sighed up it take 6 months seem like give me $ and no results doing the same thing over again they did 3 months ago don’t recommend them them at all get different anwers from who ever your talking to

Tina Bone
October 3rd, 2018 Dittmer, MO DETAILS

Cleared 3 Credit Issues for me no problem. Great Service.

John Wright
October 2nd, 2018 Louisville, MS DETAILS

Lexington Law’s service was exceptional! Very helpful and great to work with. Would recommend them to anyone needing credit repair. Thanks again John

Scott Patterson
September 27th, 2018 Marlton, NJ DETAILS

Lexington Law provided a great startegy to get me on the path to repairing my credit score. they helped me along the way and I learned a lot when it comes to not only repairing my score, but practicing financially sound tactics.

Steven Schluneget
September 26th, 2018 Two Harbors, MN DETAILS

Attentive, comprehensive, effective, rapid.

Marcus
September 24th, 2018 Waelder, TX DETAILS

Very awesome helped me with everything and i got paid

Richardson
September 26th, 2018 Fairburn, GA DETAILS

I used LexingtonLaw for about three months. I only had 4 items that was inaccurate. I took them around 6 months but all issues where resolve and removed. I recommend them they were professional and got the job done.

Rasheeda
September 21st, 2018 Southfield, MI DETAILS

Lexington Law is outstanding in credit repair I was able to buy a home four years ago. Most definitely will continue to share my wonderful experience with others. Lexington Law informed me with every letter they sent out on my behalf wonderful company 10 stars in my decision making. Mrs. Knowles

Orion
September 21st, 2018 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS

Initiated case for a simple 30 day late payment dispute November 22, 2017. Lexington charged $109.95 per month until I cancelled today (September 20, 2018). Their methods do not include calling the creditors, just sending a litany of mail requests which the creditors don't have to respond to. The creditor just sends a response saying "we've reviewed the case and have not changed our determination". I hired Lexington because I thought I was too busy to do this myself, but after 9 months of no results, $90 in notary fee's for mail they sent on my behalf, and approximately $700 in lexington fees (I got them to waive some of the fees for non-performance) there was nothing to show. What put me over the edge is that I filed 1 CFPB report against the creditor, and then a senior case reviewer called me the next day, and got to the bottom of my issue within 1-2 weeks. Lexington knew this was an option and chose to take the fees instead of resolve the issue, this is just bad business practice, and as helpful as the customer service reps were with helping waive some of the fee's its still a complete waste of time, money, and truly a 1 star experience.

Tina Barro
September 17th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

i WOULD RATE IT A 0 IF I COULD. lexington law is a joke, they can only remove certain kinds of issues but they wont say that on the phone, instead they will select ignore and tell you they can fix it later when they cant.

Felicita Nieves
September 17th, 2018 Bristol, CT DETAILS

Very untruthful. You try to cancel your services with them and they will continue to charge your credit card . Please be careful and look elsewhere. They claim they are working your case but gives you no proof. They quote you one fee and charges another. Look elsewhere for help , not recommending them nor will I ever

Sep 19, 2018

Dear Felicita, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Omonigho Bubu
September 14th, 2018 Wheaton, IL DETAILS

Very deceptive and extremely slow in their work or responses. Very bad attitude customer service representatives when you call for clarification of issues. They are a rip off as well. I had just ONE late payment report on my credit. They solicited and I picked up the phone and fell for their trap. I was told that people with twenty or even more negatives on their report get it wiped out in sixty to ninety days and with one, it should not be a problem. After payment, then they say No Guarantees, which to me is understandable but however this should be spelled out upfront. When you tell me, I have no issues with one late payment compared to others with worse negatives, it kind of passes the message that mine should be easy. They charged me for payment for my credit report and I see online that they claim the report is free. They say they do not charge until they have done work and the initial service interval charge should be paid within 5 - 15 days and subsequently within the service interval which I believe is monthly. After being with them for almost 3 months, I still have the negative late payment on my Transunion report. Yet I was told to go with and went with the most aggressive payment plan and I saw no aggressiveness on their part. With a simple letter Equifax removed the negative report yet when Transunion did not, they had to wait for me to push them to no avail. I called to cancel only to be told that my initial payment was for a service fee that created my account. So, basically, what they should have said in their engagement letter was you have to pay an initial contract fee within 5 - 15 days and that contract fee is equal to your monthly payments. So, while I thought my initial payment was for a month, it was just for opening the account and I am told I have to cough out almost the exact monthly fee as my final fee, while I thought I should be charged for only 11 days. The representatives see the folly of the issue as I point it out but are extremely inpatient and show no empathy or understanding. I feel I just wasted my resources here with nothing done or achieved as Trans-union was the reason I went to them, since I don't have the late payment on Experian.

Sep 17, 2018

Dear Omonigho, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Sharyn
September 7th, 2018 Waltham, MA DETAILS

I've been with Lexington Law for just over 2 years. They have removed 23 negatives, 55%!! That is amazing. The people are always so thorough and connecting with someone is so easy with the online chat! Yes, they know the exact same as those you speak to live. I do both. The thing is.. you, YOU need to work on this with them. For example, there is no diet pill to make u lose a ton of weight, YOU need to work along with that diet pill to get to your goal. With that said, KEEP UP WITH YOUR REPORTS. View them constantly to see what's happening in your life. Negatives take time to get removed. LEGALLY the client has up to 60 days to respond to Lexington Law. I can't be more happier. Lexington Law isn't "magic" but they sure helped me out and I help myself out along with them - it's team effort. And no, I do NOT work for LL nor do I have friends there as I live on the opposite side of the United States from where they are located.