Lexington Law

Lexington Law

verified
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs $89.95 per month and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs $109.95 per month and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Jeff Blackett
February 1st, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

Fantastic company! When I moved from another state I had a couple utility bills that went to collections due to my landlord not taking them out of my name as promised. I didn't want to deal with the headache of fighting with the utility companies, collection agencies and credit bureaus. I contacted Lexington and signed up for their services. For a very reasonable fee they completely took care of this headache in less than 2 months. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service.

O LIVIA. R.
February 1st, 2019 Oneonta, AL DETAILS

I am a very satisfied client/customer. Not only has Lexington Law help me with my credit repair but they have treated me like a person not just a number to them and with that said I would most definitely recommend Lexington Law to all my family and friends and for those out there that find their sales in need of GREAT advice and AWESOME results. I promise it will be well worth it. Thank You so very much LEXINGTON LAW.

Ike
February 1st, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

So far so good.seen some changes in my score in the four months with them.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Ike, Thank you for your feedback. I would like an opportunity to resolve any concerns you may have; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so. At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Mildred B
February 1st, 2019 East Brunswick, NJ DETAILS

The Paralegal I have interacted with, have been very helpful and very professional, and you will see results. I have been associated with Lexington in the past, and I saw results, credit score increased. I was very pleased,

Marquez Thomas
January 31st, 2019 Murfreesboro, TN DETAILS

The people that work there seem like good people and they were very helpful to my needs.

Kristy
January 31st, 2019 Akron, OH DETAILS

Very helpful. They answered all my questions and helped me to dispute different things on my credit report.

crystal
January 31st, 2019 Baxley, GA DETAILS

They are very helpful and able to anyone's credit score improved

Joshua Ridley
January 29th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Lexington Law Firm help me to remove negative items off my credit report and was able to answer every question that I had and was very patient and they have great customer service and I would recommend them to everybody who need credit assistance give them a try you won't be wasting your time.

Miguel Flores
January 29th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Never will I ever deal with Lexington Law Is just a waste of money I paid over $600 for 6 months .But what they wont tell you is that what they remove is Temporary and after a while everything comes back to your credit, I've tried calling to see if they can help me ,treated me like a nobody,Spoke with so called Manager Meliss F. Saying the only way for them to help me is by resigning and pay a Monthly service .When I asked to speak to her Boss she hangs up on me . Terrible service be aware people dont let them get away with tour Money.

Feb 25, 2019

Dear Miguel, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Stephanie A
January 29th, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS

In less then a year my credit score went up 30 points. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Debora Brock
January 25th, 2019 Resaca, GA DETAILS

I went through bankruptcy and it left negative reviews on my credit report so Lexington law cleared those for me.

Annie Bell Wilson
January 24th, 2019 Sumter, SC DETAILS

My experience with Lexington law is very well please. The only thing I regret is that I should have called more sooner then I did. Money well spent.

Clarissa C
January 24th, 2019 Garland, TX DETAILS

I’ll rate 5 stars because their were some important things I needed removed from my credit and they handled them quickly.

Eric Cordova
January 23rd, 2019 Windsor, CO DETAILS

Lexington Law tried to help me improve my credit.I signed up in September 2018 and they were very unsuccessful in removing any collections or derogatory items on my credit reports.Please save your money and write to your creditors yourself.You will have more items removed if you contact your creditors yourself.My credit score actually went down and about 5 months of paying, my credit score only changed 6 points from 569 to 575. Spend your money paying your creditors instead of paying for their services that bring zero results.EJC

Jan 23, 2019

Dear Eric, I reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. I would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, I was not provided with enough information to be able to contact you. If you would like to discuss this matter with us, please contact our Customer Service Department and request to speak with someone in the Resolutions Department. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Aurora Castillo
January 23rd, 2019 Lewisville, TX

Very prompt on sending letters to credit union, very fast on sending us feedback on what they are doing for us, and very helpful on any questions we might have and If don't have the answer they will get us someone that does, very professional set of people. I highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you Lexington Law.

Arthie Sanchez Perez
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Great customer service, fast result , the app is very helpful and friendly definitely recommend LexingtonLaw

Amber Manning
January 22nd, 2019 Fayetteville, NC DETAILS

Lexington Law encouraged me to keep my credit report monitored and updated.

Sameh attia
January 18th, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

It's very good team and strong experience with law's

John
January 18th, 2019 Warrenton, VA DETAILS

Lexington is doing just they said they would. 2months 15 negative remarks have come off. Your score doesn't raise right away. It takes time.

Troy
January 18th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

After 6 months nothing really changed except my credit card payments to them.

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Troy, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Ty
January 17th, 2019 Saugerties, NY DETAILS

Lavaro out of Arizona is the guy you want. Lexington is an exceptional company with truly exceptional talented representatives such as Lavaro. Ease your nerves in your guts, let down your guard fully...I’ve tried other repair companies and I’m telling you now these guys aren’t just about taking your hard earned money....there about results...!!!!

Tonya Nelson
January 16th, 2019 Montgomery Village, MD DETAILS

Lexington Law has helped me with my credit in just a few months. They are kind and patient and so eager to help. I am disabled with not a whole lot of income but they worked with me with quick results. And their staff everytime I call are so patient and pleasant.

James Robert
January 16th, 2019 Atco, NJ DETAILS

I honestly saw results on my credit report within a few weeks of setting up the account. Since the inital phone call with the company to set up my account, I haven't had to do anything. After checking my credit score I was surprised to see just how much my score changed. Big thanks to the Lexington Law team, GREAT JOB!!!

stacy reed
January 16th, 2019 Meridian, ID

They have been awesome 👏 very helpful in answering all my questions to the extent of me staying on the phone with me until the matter was fixed!!

Deborah Goedecke-Jones
January 16th, 2019 Brush Prairie, WA DETAILS

Lexington Law has been exceptional and professional to work with. My credit score has steadily improved. I have been able to qualify for several credit cards as well during this process. I would highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone that is intrested in regaining a better credit score.

Don johnson
January 16th, 2019 Statesboro, GA DETAILS

My experience was great I really enjoyed the great customer service they can get my service anytime

Randall Burgess
January 15th, 2019 Boiling Springs, SC DETAILS

This firm will fight for you. My credit score has gone up over 100 points in less than a year. They stay in contact with you and are very informative. The service they provide is well worth the cost. I would do it all again.

Leticia Guerra
January 15th, 2019 Rio Grande City, TX

As I call and was attended by Ms:Cierra all I can say about taking well care of us as clients is for her to keep her Great Job!!

Darrell Raber jr
January 15th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS

Lexington Law has done a great job removing negative items from my credit history

John Kenney
January 14th, 2019 Annandale, MN DETAILS

Hello my name is john kenney we had lexington for 3 months. Went great for 1 month and then started to have issues. For two months we had no results bad customer service and payments that were reported to have lost or stolen card. Late charges. Not happy with lexington law. Dont go with this company. They steal your money.

Jan 15, 2019

Dear John, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Elaine Rainey
January 14th, 2019 Anderson, SC DETAILS

Jo Rainey, I've been with Lexington law for almost 2 years now I had a lot's of preparing to be done over all I am very satisfied with the work Lexington has done for me im one step closer to purchasing my new home.

Clara Moton
January 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Credit repair removing negative items, question unknown items, the assistantance of a paralegal is on hand at all time when I need questions answer. Thanks

MJ
January 14th, 2019 Suwanee, GA DETAILS

One of the best financial decisions I ever made was to use Lexington Law to address my credit issues. They work they did has made a HUGE difference in the life of my family. A VERY BIG THANK YOU!

RICKEY
January 11th, 2019 Palmdale, CA DETAILS

Satisfying all questions was ask to the best of her knowledge. Will recommend any person to Lexington law.

Yiadzen
January 10th, 2019 Lancaster, OH DETAILS

My credit score has risen thanks to Leave intone Law

Sam whaley
January 9th, 2019 Sevierville, TN DETAILS

I have learned so much about credit by this process. I trust Lexington law to have my best credit in their scope. In a few short months Lexington law has repaired my credit to the point , from being offered 100-300 secured cc's to last week being offered 18000 dollar pre-approved personal loan at decent apr. Thank you Lexington law.

Walter Williams
January 8th, 2019 Greenville, OH DETAILS

Well I just started 2 months ago and they already got 5 negative Mark's off and they let you know as soon as they do something I highly recommend

Alfred Espinosa
January 8th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

Ashley was kind and generous and had a lot of patience

Janice Mobley
January 8th, 2019 Melbourne, FL

I need help repairing my credit and the staff has been professional and knowledgeable and very helpful to me during this process I appreciate everything that has to help me

Steve T
January 7th, 2019 Hazlehurst, GA DETAILS

Very good experience! Getting through to a actual person was a challenge but overall good experience.

Michael Andrews
January 7th, 2019 Euclid, OH DETAILS

Lexington Law provide the road map to Credit Repair. I have seen improvements in my Credit Score even though the Service was brief. I plan to continue with Lexington Law and get all Credit Issues, Erroneous reports removed. Thank You. Mr. Michael Andrews

Sandra yvonne Washington
January 7th, 2019 Katy, TX DETAILS

I am very happy that I decided to use Lexington one of the important factors is the time of Lexington's time line of letting you know what is going on with your credit. In my case there was a lot of work and so for so good. Thank You, Lexington Law Firm

Donald
January 7th, 2019 Loris, SC

Everything went well the people are so nice and helpful

Mom3
January 4th, 2019 Orchard Park, NY DETAILS

They are nice at first and will set up billing but after the efforts die down and you can't even see you score or have access to the reports they first give you. The chat person was sooooooo rude and asked you to go sign up for another sercvice myfico.com and pay to see your scores. Not a good experience and was a waste of money.

Jan 10, 2019

Dear Mom3, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing me to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Dave Wilson
January 4th, 2019 Canton, OH DETAILS

Could not ask for a better group of individuals that will listen to what we have to say and give excellent feed back

monette johnson
January 4th, 2019 Harvey, LA DETAILS

Each time I call Lexington Law Firm they explain to me everything until I understand it they are very nice and I really appreciate

Jeffrey Brower
January 3rd, 2019 Lewes, DE DETAILS

I've had bad/negative credit for a long time and didn't know where to begin to repair it. I've always heard of Lexington Law and decided to give it a try, they have already removed some negative items from my credit report and are working on having more removed every day, my scores have increased and it's only been several months since enlisting there help. I would say at the rate things are progressing I'll have a Good credit rating in just a few more months, I highly recommend there services to anyone interested in improving their credit scores.

Kimberly Bowdoin
January 2nd, 2019 Jamaica, NY DETAILS

From the time i started with your firm you've been giving me nothing but great news. Your people here are fighters and believe in second chances. I'm forever thankful

Scottie Royster
January 2nd, 2019 Buford, GA DETAILS

Lexington Law has been working diligently with me on helping to improve and repair my credit . I’m very please so far with the service they have provided.

Janet Hampton
January 2nd, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Sense receiving services from Lexington Law I've been a happy customer. They are a very professional skilled organization and im satisfied of my decision to let them work for me. So if your considering getting your credit in order i recommend you to contact Lexington Law firm and you will be glad you did.