Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit, and according to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

Rhonda Dodson
March 8th, 2019 Farmington, NY DETAILS

They have helped me to better understand my credit score among how to dispute items. I have really appreciated being educated on understanding my credit and how to repair it.

Darcy amundson
March 8th, 2019 Tracy, CA DETAILS

We reached out to Lexington law for our credit was ruined over the 20 years owning a small business. From lates to tax liens and everything else nothing would just fall off like it was supposed to after we paid them. It was costing us monies on down payments for new cars high interest rates on credit cards etc. In all between me and my husband had approximately 39 removals that needed to take place. We are on the threshold of perfect credit once again and inquiries were even addressed and removed which drives your score down tremendously. They could only challenge so many at a time which we totally understood and I’m a firm believer you get what you pay for and these guys are a professional law firm best money we ever spent thanks Lexington law it has changed our lives. Sincerely Darcy Amundson

Kathy Wherry
March 7th, 2019 McDonough, GA

This a great service to have regarding restoring your credit. They work fast, diligent and inform you of every step you make. My credit score increased immensely while using them.

Sherry Mickens
March 7th, 2019 Markham, IL DETAILS

I am basically satisfied with the services, just took longer ger than expected and became a financial hardship.

Bettie
March 7th, 2019 Fort Smith, AR DETAILS

Very good about jumping in there to help you right away. Keeps me informed.

janie christiansen
March 7th, 2019 Sauk Rapids, MN DETAILS

one of the best things i have ever done for myself was team up with . Lexington law . they helped me so much i was shocked at how well they did . and i had no credit score i now have a credit score not the best but so much better ... i might need there help again .. thank you so much.

Nathaniel Gordon
March 7th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

I highly recommend Lexington Law if you want to improve your current situation on your credit report. They are experts in credit repair services. They handle my situation with professionalism and prompted when needed. Thanks LEX LAW. GREAT SERVICE THATS FOR THE PEOPLE.

Anthony S.
March 7th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS

Flawless service. There is no better help

Linda Romero
March 7th, 2019 Pueblo, CO DETAILS

I have been very satisfied with the progress you have made on my case. My score is improving

K Houston
March 6th, 2019 Brockton, MA DETAILS

I worked with Lexington Law for a couple of years to repair my credit. They are a good company however has some room for improvement. The momentum at the beginning with them advocating on your behalf to have negative or inaccurate debt listed on your credit report is great. I noticed that when you have been with them for a couple of years the urgency and or efforts of credit errors being removed from your reports slows down tremendously. I feel that it may be beneficial to have one representative responsible for working on your behalf opposed to multiple representatives being assigned to your account. The focus of having one may allow efforts to be repeated consistently as that one representative has the opportunity of becoming very familiar with your file. I found myself emailing multiple representatives when I had questions or concerns about my case. Some representatives responded much more rapidly, which was great. Again I did see progress of improvement on my credit reports within just the first couple of months however, it was disappointing to learn that the motivation from the representatives to consistently work on my behalf did decrease tremendously. I also feel that it would be great for all representatives to share before signing on as a client that Lexington Law offers more then one pricing membership fee, to allow the customer to pick which membership plan works best for that person. And to explain what each pricing entails, I didn't learn about the various pricing of memberships until a year or two later from a friend. I believe that there is always room for growth within any company if willing and open to make changes.

Zeke
March 6th, 2019 Pecos, TX DETAILS

Well Kayla was very helpful. She helped me with all the questions I asked. I would recommend people to LexingtonLaw

Jason
March 5th, 2019 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS

My credit went south after the economy did in 2009. I didn’t think I could recover until I reached out to Lexington Law. They have helped eliminate bankruptcy, and some old medical bills from my credit. Within 2 months my credit score was respectable again and was able to get approved for loans with ease. Lexington Law does a great job keeping you posted on the progress being made with the 3 credit bureaus. It was really easy to get started online. Give them a shot!

K. Mack
March 4th, 2019 Paterson, NJ DETAILS

So far my credit score went up by more than 100 and is now in good standing. And Its only been 2months. Saw results within a few weeks. I believe strongly that you will get me back on track

Wayne
March 4th, 2019 Grapevine, TX

When I asked how they would help my friend help settle a more pressing debt, he had no answer. He was reading from a script that asked for $129 a month to send out letters. When I told him I needed to talk it over with my friend, he said, “then call back when you’re more serious.” At the minimum, they have at least one unprofessional and I’ll-trained rep. At the most, this reflects a poorly run organization that cares little how management is represented.

Deborah Burdick
March 1st, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

I really like everything Lexington Law has done for me and I will refer them to anyone, when they started with me my score was in the very low 400's and because of Lexington my score is in the high 600's.THANK YOU LEXINGTON LAW !!!!!!!!!! DEBORAH BURDICK

Rob
March 1st, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

I had a good experience with Lexington law everything was disputed off my credit thanks alot

George A Robinson
February 28th, 2019 Huntsville, AL DETAILS

Really knowledgeable and helpful. Representatives always courteous and ready to help solve problems. Rapid results.

Lisa Isenberg
February 28th, 2019 North Beach, MD DETAILS

My experience with Lexington law went very well they assisted me with the removal of a great deal of junk that had been hampering my report

Customer1st
February 28th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

I cannot express how disappointed I am in Lexington Law. Just yesterday, I signed up for the service and spent over 1 1/2 hours with Marissa, a Credit Consultant. I paid for the credit report even though this website, along with others indicate it's free of charge instead of the $14.99 I paid. During the session, we went over every single credit item (and there are lot of them) on all three bureaus. Today, I receive an email asking me to go through my credit reports and identify those items that need to be disputed one by one. This couldn't be true, since I completed the process yesterday. I called in and waited. The Paralegal explained that my file had not been completed. In fact, Marissa, labeled each item as not applicable. What? It may seem small to them, but dealing with credit issues is hard and painful. It's important to know you can believe it people who are working on your behalf; not to mention the service is NOT free. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Of course, no one is available. Yes, I'm ranting because I'm always disappointed in poor customer service and a lack of professionalism especially when you're just getting started. The worse part is nobody and I mean nobody cares!!!!

michael hadley
February 27th, 2019 Levittown, PA DETAILS

over all my experience with Lexington was good I would have had more items removed from my credit reports and I thought they were a little pricey but you get what you pay for the reason I had to stop I ran into problems with my finances and had to stop when I get back on my feet I will come back

Stephanie
February 27th, 2019 Toms River, NJ DETAILS

This place is a complete scam. Originally called to sign up my fiancé and the enrollment person informed me we could sign up together at a discounted rate of 119 in stead of just paying 100$ for him by himself. THATS ALL HE SAID. the next month i got charged 239$. When i called they refused to refund insisting i was a liar and their enrollment reps are scripted so he did in fact tell me this. The charged me another 80$ to cancel and refused to let me cancel my fiancees account that gets billed to MY CREDIT CARD. Oh and i had to call in and finish my own dispute for the nearly 319$ they basically robbed me of.

Melanie Phillips
February 26th, 2019 Savannah, GA DETAILS

I got involved in Lexington Law through another site where I was looking at rent-to-own homes. (that site, the rent to own one is a complete waste!). And what Lexington pitched seemed really great. I'm sure they are great in the end but please make sure you have the money to.. fix your money. I only had them for a month and shelled out well over $100. I think my credit is a little better but I do not at all feel like it was worth it right now. I guess it's my own fault for getting caught up in the sales pitch and a pitch it certainly was, complete with deals and we-can-dos! If you don't have money set aside to work on your credit already DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE! lol.

Lexington Law Logo

Reply from Lexington Law

Feb 28, 2019

Dear Melanie, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Michael Walker
February 25th, 2019 Upper Marlboro, MD DETAILS

Great Customer Service and very helpful.

sheri gardner
February 25th, 2019 Newport News, VA DETAILS

They assisted me in getting ready of a few creditors. I wish I could continue to pay so that I could get more creditors removed.

Tammy Terry
February 25th, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS

You guys ROCK! My credit score was 590, Lexington law raised it 735! Thanks!

Kelvin.J. Waymon,Sr
February 25th, 2019 Aliquippa, PA DETAILS

Outstanding, very professional and make things happen for you. Awesome 👏

Cherie Bourque
February 25th, 2019 Evans Mills, NY DETAILS

We have only started with them, and already they made a difference in sending out letters to the credit bureaus and financial companies on our behalf. They have removed negative items off our report. They are an amazing company especially when you are feeling overwhelmed. They do everything for you and help you to feel positive again. Recommend them highly!!!

Anita Thomas
February 25th, 2019 District Heights, MD

Excellent service and I'm coming back soon.

Gregory R. Hall
February 22nd, 2019 Baltimore, MD

He was very helpful answer all my questions

Jay
February 22nd, 2019 South Jordan, UT DETAILS

Very fast, efficient and thorough with the handling of my account. Highly recommend them.

Timothy Lucas Greene
February 21st, 2019 Thomasville, GA DETAILS

Wonderful experience Lexington law firm really goes above and beyond!

Jameson
February 21st, 2019 Champaign, IL DETAILS

Very focused and helpful to individuals needs, they really stay active to meet the goals of their clients! 100% I would use their services and recommend them to others that's serious about credit repair.

Robert
February 21st, 2019 Lake View, NY DETAILS

Its barley been a month and my credit going up

Lamont Easter, Jr.
February 21st, 2019 Lancaster, CA DETAILS

I have only been with Lexington law on and off for a few months and they have already gotten 1/4 of my negative history removed! They give you confidence in your credit becoming more healthy if you stick to the process and stay patient.

IZZIEBELLS
February 20th, 2019 Lake Charles, LA DETAILS

ITS BEEN A MONTH AND MY CREDIT SCORE IS UP 38 POINTS

Linda Livermore
February 20th, 2019 Galesburg, IL DETAILS

They have taken care of bills that were not mine . They got my credit score raised. Basically took care of my credit. All for a low fee which was automatically deducted from my checking and I did not even miss it.

Celina R
February 20th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Awesome company really help me out to get back on track with my credit... highly recommend! :)

NothingChanged
February 20th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

They didn't do anything for me the whole time I was with them besides give me my credit score.

Cindy
February 20th, 2019 Hayward, CA DETAILS

When I first heard of Lexington Law after doing research online i was skeptical and thought they were bogus like all the other companies online that claim to help you fix your credit report, until one day I was talking with my coworker about buying a house and he told me he used them and they boosted his score into the 700’s and they helped him qualify for a mortgage loan, he insisted I use them to help me so I can get closer to buying a home just like him, after thinking about for some time I finally signed up and the experience was great i committed myself to a year of service and in one year they boosted me into the 700’s as well they meticulously addressed all the negative remarks that impacted my score and help remove many bad collection accounts that should have been removed a long time ago I had over 14 accounts in collections some old and some fairly recent and after a year I only have 4 accounts still showing which is better than 14!!! Anyway I normally don’t leave lengthy reviews unless I feel strong about a company and their services I highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone in need of credit repair or if they need help boosting up their credit score or even cleaning their credit report, thanks to Lexington Law I’m in the process of buying my dream car a Mercedes Benz, never thought my credit would ever be good enough to qualify for a Mercedes. Sorry if I sound like a cheesy commercial but this was my honest experience.

Bil
February 20th, 2019 Palm Desert, CA DETAILS

Great timely and professional service. Every reasonablely priced

Christine
February 20th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

They without a doubt they have experience Customer Service. Have cleared up my credit report in a timely manner. Would recommend others to Lexington law credit repair services.

cindy crisenberry
February 19th, 2019 Seminole, OK DETAILS

WHEN I FIRST WENT WITH LEXINGTON MY POINTS WERE IN THE LOW 400S AND NOW R ALMOST 600 AND THEY HAVE HELP ME WITH REMOVALS THAT I COULDNT MYSELF GET CREDITORS TO REMOVE THEM SELVES. AND IT IS A GOOD MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR THIER HELP. I THANK THEM SO MUCH

Amber
February 19th, 2019 Newington, CT DETAILS

LexingtonLaw is great for eliminating unwanted and unfair credit reporting.

KERRY CARSON
February 19th, 2019 DETAILS

very professional, took the time to answer my questions, explained everything to a level I could understand. cleaned up my score so well I was able to get a sizable loan with no problem! highly recommend them!

William Diaz
February 19th, 2019 Cartersville, GA DETAILS

Don't think there's a law firm out there that will help and answer all your questions with such professionalism. Every concern has been felt with very nice and respectful down to earth (real) human response.

Dwana W
February 19th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Lexington Law helped me remove bad credit and increase my credit score in a short time. They were very informative and affordable. I recommend you get them for your credit solutions.

Marquis Robinson
February 19th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS

They are helpful and understanding situation that people go threw. They really know that we are human.

Catherine Collazo
February 19th, 2019 Spring Valley, CA DETAILS

Incredibly efficient and fast work on improving your credit! I recommend them!

Dominique
February 19th, 2019 Harrison, MI DETAILS

Hi, I'm Dominiqe and i am truly satisfied with there services!! I had really low credit and I saw major results within 2-3 months...highly recommended Thank you guys!!!

Regina Moore
February 15th, 2019 Antioch, TN DETAILS

I have had an excellent experience with their ability to do their job well and look out for my best interest . That is all anyone can ask for !