Best Company Guarantee Verizon Logo

Verizon

6.7

LAST UPDATED: January 25th, 2022

Verizon Wireless is the largest service provider of wireless telecommunications in the United States with over 150 million subscribers nationwide. In business since 2000, the company was originally a merger of Bell Atlantic and GTE, and over the last several years it has picked up several smaller regional carriers to build the largest wireless network in the United States.

Verizon has a wide variety of products and services to offer customers, including wireless phone service, basic phones, smartphones, tablets, wireless Internet, cloud storage for photos, videos, and other media. Verizon is one of the few companies that allows customers to integrate their Internet devices and cloud media.

Regarding Verizon's quality as a cell phone provider, there are several pros and cons worthy of consideration in addition to the 700+ Verizon reviews below.

The Good

• Devices Available
  • Plans Offered
  • Top Features
  • Smart Family
  • Deals

Devices Available

Verizon has the best selection of phones, including all of the latest Android and Apple devices, including ASUS, Google, LG, Motorola, Palm, Apple, and Samsung brands. Notable recent models include:

• Apple iPhone Xs
  • Apple iPhone Xs Max
  • Apple iPhone Xr
  • Samsung Galaxy S10
  • Samsung Galaxy S10 plus
  • Samsung Galaxy S10e
  • Samsung Galaxy Note9
  • Google Pixel 4

Customers also have the option of device trade-ins or bringing their current phone. In fact, when you switch to Verizon with your current phone, you get a $250 PrePaid Mastercard in addition to a free SIM card when you order one online and pick it up in the store.

In addition, the Verizon store has basic phones (Kyocera, LG, and Sonim brands), certified pre-owned phones, pre-paid phones, and phone accessories like the Apple watch, other wearable tech, HD security cameras, voice-activated wireless speakers, and charging pads.

Plans Offered

Verizon offers a broad variety of plans in order to suit a range of customer needs. Plans include:

• Unlimited ($35-$60 per line per month with autopay)
  • Shared data plans ($35-$70 per month total for an individual or family)
  • Prepaid plans ($30+ per month)
  • International plans (options for travel, prepaid international services, or talk and text from the U.S.)
  • Connected device plans (for tablets, hotspots, and connected devices)
  • Single device plans (for basic phones requiring only talk and text, or a tablet or hotspot requiring minimal data)
  • Business plans for 5+ lines

Top Features

Verizon's premium plan, the AboveUnlimited plan, you pay $60/line per month plus taxes and fees, but you get several unique perks. Here's what you get:

• 75 GB data at 4G LTE speeds
  • Unlimited talk and text
  • HD-quality streaming (720p upload speeds)
  • Unlimited mobile hotspot (20 GB at 4G LTE)
  • Verizon Up Rewards
  • Talk, text, and data to Mexico and Canada
  • 5 TravelPasses per month to use in 185+ countries
  • 500 GB Verizon Cloud
  • Apple Music account

The GoUnlimited and BeyondUnlimited include some of the above features, (including some mobile hotspot data, limited-time Apple Music account, unlimited data, unlimited calls, and unlimited texting) but not all.

Smart Family

Verizon has an in-carrier parental control system that works with the Smart Family app, which costs $9.99/month after a 30-day trial. The app has content filters for apps and websites, location tracking, the ability to pause the internet, and contact blocking capabilities. If you don't want the location tracking feature, you only pay $4.99/month.

Deals

The carrier is continually providing promotional discounts for new phones and new customers but also consistently offers exclusive deals to military and veteran-status personnel, first responders (firefighters, police, EMS workers, retirees, and volunteers), and employees.

The Bad

• Customer Complaints
  • Pricing

Customer Complaints

Customer reviews give insight into some of the challenges customers can face despite the strengths of the provider. Some customers report that they did not like the original phone that they received and had to wait for an extended period of time to get a Verizon credit so that they could move over to a new device.

There are also customers who have experienced long wait times or failure to get their questions answered by tech support. In this case, the popularity of the carrier can be a detriment to the customer service experience.

Pricing

Verizon's reputation as the carrier with the best network coverage comes at a price. Prices for Verizon's unlimited plans start at $35/line per month and cost up to $60/line per month. Other carriers are generally more affordable. However, you usually get what you pay for.

Per Verizon's terms and conditions, if you cancel a line of service after 14 days of signing a contract, you must pay an early termination fee.

The Bottom Line

Verizon offers one of the most complete cell phone service packages available on the market, excellent network coverage, and it has strong overall customer reviews despite the occasional negative feedback.

Customers who decide to go with Verizon as their cell phone provider can expect the following:

• Extensive phone selection: Verizon has all phones in high demand and offers financing
  • Unlimited talk and text: this is standard with all packages
  • Unique perks: an Apple music account is included with the unlimited plans
  • Easy to expand service: add lines or set up a business account with ease
  • Billing features: customers can text in to inquire about their account usage status for that billing cycle
  • Parental controls: the Smart Family app gives parents phone monitoring tools

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Connor Smith Palm City, FL

As a family of five we have had Verizon as our home service for many years. I like that my phone service always works when I need it, that I am able to call and text my family and get through to them. I love that we are able to get a discount because of our family is in the military and that Verizon honors their service.

Bob Trammell Los Angeles, CA

Verizon is one of the major cell carriers in the US. You can find their stores almost everywhere. They have a wide variety of plans and devices they will sell you. They have arguably the best cell coverage of any cell carrier and this is particularly true where I live. But... Their customer service is poor. I had billing errors regularly in the almost 20 years I used Verizon. After a while, it gets tiring to call their customer service month after month after month to have them adjust your bill. The people you talk to can't do it; they have to pass it up the line to some unknown supervisor who makes the decision. They tell you you'll be notified, but you aren't, so you have to check yourself and get back to them if there's a problem. It's nice being able to take your phone in to a local office if you don't know how to do something with it or something isn't working right and get help from somebody knowledgeable. The people are all friendly and nice and well trained. They just can't get their billing right.

Lyn Okemos, MI

I have used them for cell phone service for many years. I have experienced good coverage with no dropped phone calls. I do wish the price was better. I intend to address this soon. I am not locked into a program and my cell phone is paid for. I did receive a good incentive to buy a cell phone 3 years ago.

Andrene Finn Washington, DC

I recently switched to Verizon from AT&T, December 5th of this year. I was assisted by Mr. John V, one of the most patient person I have ever met. He was extremely understanding to our need. He ensure my hubby and I were pleased throughout our service experience. We are very happy with our decision to switch. John also recommended, " Stop by should you need help with your new phone". His request instantly warmed my heart. Thanks for employing John. His level of professionalism was above and beyond. Thank you, Andrene Finn

Laurel Dalton Herriman, UT

While we had great coverage, Verizon cost too much to make it worth our money. I wouldn't recommend it for those on a budget.

2 hours ago

Anoushka Ahuja Orlando, FL

Verizon is the most expensive cell phone bill I have paid and the coverage seems to suck in FL. I signed up for it in CT where it seemed to work better. Very soon plan on changing my service provider

Paula Pili Provo, UT

I’m sure they’ve changed but Originally I thought they were penny pinching everything My bill was so confusing and it was astronomical! Reception pretty good though I just don’t like the pricing structure I felt deceived

Cmcfad Roanoke, TX

Have been with Verizon over 10 years and have finally decided to leave after the most recent trade-in. Traded in for the new Iphone 13 being told I had the option of a one time credit or a monthly credit. I was told after I sent in my device they would appraise it and confirm with me which method I would like the credit to be applied. After months of not hearing back I called and was told it was being applied monthly and, since 3 months have passed, there was no way to apply the credit as a one time credit. Being a loyal customer after 10+ years they took my device, did not disclose to me the method I would receive credit, and then agreed they'd rather lose me then solve the issue.

Laura Mccall Yuba City, CA

We have been with Verizon for 11 years. Always have had great service. The prices are a lil high but you get what you pay for. Customer service is amazing and always super helpful

Jessica Dry New Market, MD

We've had Verizon for 22 years and have 5 lines on their unlimited plan. Great coverage is their only pro, which is actually huge. We recently switched to Xfinity Mobile to save $100 per month. To our shock, we were billed for our entire billing period when we switched, even though we switched mid-cycle. We also realized we had been being billed for Disney Plus, which we never used. I do recall Verizon sending a text over a year ago announcing they were providing a free trial of Disney Plus. We never used it and had no idea we were being billed $8.99 per month, since we auto-pay our bill each month. Their site doesn't recognize my log in, so I've had to call them and wait on perma-hold to try and resolve. One rep said he was putting thru a request to credit us $180. I never heard back and never received a credit. Finally called back and eventually got through and was told NOPE!! Super shoddy customer service IMO. You should treat exiting customers with the same level of service you would treat existing customers.

A 1 MN

The best part of Verizon for me was their selection of phones and reliability in coverage. Their customer service is lacking because their hold times have always been lengthy prior to COVID. If your call is disconnected with AT&T, they will at least call you back. With Verizon, you might as well try your call again. The departments that transfer you do not do a good job of noting your accounts which means you have to repeat your issues over and over. I wouldn't go with Verizon as long as I have a choice.

Dale Dunfield Rockville, CT

After being a longtime Verizon customer (including all the former companies that ultimately became Verizon), I made the mistake of changing to a different company. It took me less than one week to realize my error. On 11/16/2021, I went to Verizon, 90 Buckland Rd, South Windsor CT. I met Candice, a Verizon specialist, who proceeded to spend almost two hours to return the excellent service I once had with Verizon. She helped me with a new plan, a new phone and best of all captured my original Verizon cell phone number. I can't say enough about her. What a stellar Verizon employee !!

Kaylee Gay Chicago, IL

I love how much coverage Verizon provides as well as the flexibility in plans and customizable family options. They make it so easy to find the perfect plan for you. I felt like Verizon covered a wide range of areas to where I was still reaching coverage on top of one of the Rocky Mountains. I also love Verizon's warranty protection and customer service. Their employees are always so ready to help you and they definitely take care of their customers. I don't see me switching anytime soon!

Noureddine Lalami Brentwood, CA

Pros: Great customer service, big selection of products and services and up front prices. Cons: Prices tend to be a bit higher compared to other wireless providers.

frygrrl Seattle, WA

Verizon uses bureaucracy and size 4 font to deny, withhold, or reclaim any promised rebates. From sign on to departure, every step of the way with Verizon was bogged down with gotchas. The ONLY thing I can say for Verizon is that they do deliver on a comprehensive network coverage. However, I will NEVER do business with them again. When I switched over, Verizon had a "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) deal going. I was supposed to receive $450 per line that I brought over, and I brought over 3 lines. $1350 sounds pretty sweet, right? This deal is a lie. + I accidentally disqualified one of my lines by upgrading a device less than 45 days after setting up my account. + It took me 10+ hrs to find someone who could actually explain how the rebate works and apply the credit to my bill(s). There is no prepaid card, because the rebate can only be used to pay your Verizon bill, but there is no automatic application of the credit to your account. When you call, they will transfer you endlessly between depts that know nothing about this. + When I left Verizon, my final bill included a "rebate adjustment" because I left less than 12 months (or 24 months? different requirement depending on who I talk to) after signing up. In other words, my "no contract" account feels like I have a contract, because I have to stay with Verizon for up to 2 years to keep my rebates. + Verizon charged my "final bill" to my autopay card, even though my autopay should have had a limit to avoid being charged TEN TIMES my normal amount, I did not authorize the charge, and I could not pull the credit card from my profile (they shut down my online account). + None of these rebate requirements were sent to me by email or displayed anywhere in my profile. I had to take note of the requirements on a pop-up on the main website. Also: + The website was so awful I had to call to make sure my BYOD deal was applied, and they charged me $20/line for the over-the-phone service. Even though I had no way to self-serve through the website. + During my upgrade process, I was allowed to select the Start Unlimited Plan, but in the backend I was bumped up to the premium Play More Unlimited Plan because the trade-in rebate "required a premium plan". This mandatory upgrade was not obvious in the interface. + A $394 trade-in for my device upgrade was approved, but the egift card was never emailed to me. Again, hours of speaking to reps to get the credit applied to my account.

John B Scottsdale, AZ

The actual phone service quality might be solid, but their call in support is TERRIBLE! I have had a Verizon corporate account for over 20 years and anything to do with their phone support has been bottom of the barrel. In store support is the way to go, when you can manage that. In the last 22 years, I have made one or two payment errors and they have ZERO cooperation for resolution. I was out of town and they actually (supposedly) terminated service on our lines. After paying with a credit card immediately, to regain service, they charged an additional $208.00 to "reconnect" the service on our 8 phone lines. I have been on hold for 45 minutes now to speak with a representative. I wont bore you with the rest of the details. This is NOT how I treat any of my customers. Big time FAIL!

verizoncustomer99 New Orleans, LA

Verizon has some of the worst customer service in the industry. Every month I have to deal with them becuase of suspecious charges on my bill that are always in error. This company is very dishonest and treats it's customers very poorly. There is always some sneaky trick to try and over chrage the customer, then you have to spend half a day on hold to speak with a rude, dishonest, poorly trained, and miserable representative who tells you they don't know what to do.

Lian Liu Denver, CO

I have been a long time Verizon user. I requested for a temp international plan to start in July, and end on Aug 12, 2021. I didn't notice until in mid December, 2021 that this service wasn't stopped as it supposed to, and they having been charging me for that service of $100 every month (I use automatic payment through my bank). I called Verizon, was put on hold, and the estimated time was said to be 40 min. Well, I was still on hold after 90 min. The online "chat with us" only gave you the same response and is useless. I scheduled a call back and finally got a live person on the line. Guess what? They transferred me twice, and I was put on hold again endlessly. Never experience anything worse than Verizon.

Mamie S Atlanta, GA

Don't ever buy a phone from Verizon. I just bought a phone a week ago bc my old one (only a year old) kept looping and would not charge or turn on. When I bought the phone, I asked if I was locked into their service or anything, and the employee (kind of new) said no, they don't do that anymore. I explained that my dad retired and was cancelling our family plan, so I would have to switch services soon, as well. I was not told about any 60 day lock policy on new phones. I paid for my phone in FULL PRICE. Yesterday morning, I finally started to set up my new Mint Mobile service, put in the SIM card... and found out the phone was locked into Verizon. I couldn't (and have not been able to since then) make/receive calls or texts. Ugh--I waited on the phone for 30 min, then gave up and went in the store and then spent another 30-45 min on the phone. Finally, someone sent in an unlock appeal... I waited 24 hours--all the find out this morning that the appeal was denied! I have not been able to use my phone, and I spent $400 and so much of my time (buying the phone and trying to unlock it) on this. :( Verizon is a big company with all the power, and all they are interested in is power and control. I can't believe that I paid for my phone in full, and I can't even use it, and they are not helping me. I feel powerless as a customer and consumer. I just know that I am NEVER buying a phone from Verizon again, and I will think long and hard before ever using them as my service provider again.

Grossarth Family Herriman, UT

Best cell service and coverage of any cell service provider.

Suzie DeKerlegand Lynnwood, WA

I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for over 15 years. I was switching to T-Mobile because they had a very good sounding offer. T-Mobile was one of the worse business experiences I've had in my 50+ years!! Moral of the story; You get what you pay for!! Verizon might be more expensive, but their customer service has always been honest, my calls don't drop and T-Mobile when transferring me to a manager - hung up on me. Verizon has never blatantly hung up on me. Stick with Verizon people!!

Michael Carroll Walton, NY

Horrid company one agent will tell you one thing another something totally different. The chat agents have zero power, and don’t do anything. They are all fine getting you phones of sales, but as soon as troubles come up like rebates, and their gift cards you are out of luck. I came from T-Mobile which does have worse service, but their customer service makes Verizon’s look like drugged out junkies. I had Verizon twice now, once was before unlimited plans, I had 30 gbs and I was fine with it, they tricked me into going unlimited, assured me it really was, than banned my USB modem and hot spot, and expected me to keep paying them for them. I had satellite at the time, and canceled that due too thinking Verizon wasn’t shady. This second time I ordered 4000 worth of phones, because they told me if I switched from T-Mobile they would give me gift cards of 500. Than they told me I missed the 1000 dollar gift cards by a day. The second person on the phone when I ported told me i would get it, the third on the phone tired to scam me into trading in devices, and told me there was no gift cards. The 4th after I told them to cancel my account tried to scam me into thinking their were gift cards again, I don’t how you guys tolerate this level of shady people. If you do business with these scum make sure you can take a hit to your score, if you already have good credit I don’t know why you would buy a phone from these people, when you can buy unlocked and switch when ever, or use straight talk on Verizon for a fraction of the price. Verizon customers and sales remind me of a brainwashed cult. They even say garbage like welcome to the family. These people are sick.

Trenton Carlson Philadelphia, PA

I have been a verizon customer from when it was still Bell Atlantic. I have had many years of good reliable service. I think the were the best for cell phone carrier for most of that time. Over the past year they have gone so far down hill. I completely lose data all the time I lose me phone completely and get a message that I can only make emergency calls. Now they have shut off hot spots built in phones. So my plan was for unlimited everything including my hot spot and without notice it is just eliminated. Customer service is impossible to get a hold of. Now they try to send customer service and tech support calls to a text bot that normally does not work. I can't imagine they will stay in business much longer like this. I am going to switch. No other service could possibly be worst.

Chris Raum Goose Creek, SC

I have never had any issues with Verizon after using them for several years. I only use their mobile service/data and have been able to handle most everything over the browser with ease, so have had little experience with their customer service. The service has always been excellent, and while there are occasional dead zones, it is by far the most reliable carrier I have used. My wife uses another carrier, and she often loses service and data while I do not, and it is very rare that the opposite happens, but this is likely affected by location, so you're mileage may vary.

Ann Horst San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love my Prepaid Verizon Cell phone service. After three months they brought the price down $5 per month which is so helpful. And it's still coming down. And one month, I ran out of data because I forgot to use wifi, and I was able to just add $10 worth of data super easily. Love my plan. I don't want to leave them even if I find it cheaper elsewhere because it's Verizon and I trust their service.

Pseudo Nym Henrico, VA

Customer service is honestly the worst I've ever received from any company other than Microsoft. It is maddening just trying to get someone on the phone as they constantly push you to their online chat which is barely functional and constantly disconnects. If you do get through, they can only answer simple questions and lack any competence regarding the products and services offered by Verizon. Even worse they will outright lie to you because they assume you don't know any better.

Jeff Schneberg Naperville, IL

I have been with Verizon for many years, but now checking into other carriers. They once had good service; however, the service has gotten progressively worse over the last few years. It is now so bad that they don't even bother to try to help, all they try is to sell more products. Verision has gone from the top to where they are now at the slimmy bottom.

Jay La Marque, TX

After being a customer for 6 years I started to notice other cell service companies on commercials advertising less than have as much as Verizon did. Customer service or rather attempting to contact them is always difficult and nothing ever gets resolved. I'd never recommend Verizon to anyone because that do with slot of companies do it's all sunshine and promises until they get you on the hook then they are very difficult to deal with

Bob Weir Cañon City, CO

promised 900 dollars in rebates that i never received. Would not have bought the phones for full prices feel ripped off, UPDATE verizon did a 180 and issued my credit

life is amazing West Valley City, UT

If I could give them -10 stars I would. I know this review won’t make a difference cuz I haven’t seen a single response from Verizon. But I traded in my brand new iPhone 11 for the iPhone 12 and switched from t-mobile. I was supposed to get 700$ off the 12 but they are charging me for buying the 12 without giving them a brand new iPhone. They said that the equipment was included but apparently they charged $500 for that too. I switched from t mobile for this. The coverage is a little bit better, but not worth a brand new iPhone 11 just given away. I’m so close to switching back to t-mobile.

Mike Schader Anchorage, AK

Verizon coverage was getting sketchy and I signed up with another carrier. Called Verizon and told them I was dropping/cancelling my account with them immediately and to send me a final bill. Paid the bill in full when it came. Got another bill from them and paid it in full again figuring maybe there were residual charges after canceling. Called Verizon again to verify I canceled/was canceling account. Note: I did not owe any money for a phone or anything. Apparently Verizon will not let you go as they continued to bill me, even after notifying me that they were disconnecting me for not paying any more bills. All this time I was using a different carrier. I am a little stubborn when it comes to extortion. They turned me over to a collection agency and of course this affected my credit rating. Some online research reveals this to normal practice for Verizon. Prologue: After a long time I get notices from that they "want me back"! It will be a cold day in (an evil place) before I ever deal or recommend Verizon.

Robert W Eighmy Henderson, NV

I have been with Verizon for over 20 years and have always had reliable service with competent help when needed. I have 6 phones on the service and have no plans to change.

Elizabeth Schleisman NC

I started using this service about 6 months ago. Compared to my previous service, I'm paying 3 times more $$, which is absolutely redic. I changed to Verizon due to needed USA wide coverage due to traveling. If I didn't have to travel, I would definitely change to another service due to the cost being so high.

Lorie Valrico, FL

I have always had good reception with Verizon and not so much with some other companies from what my friends tell me. I probably could get a cheaper plan, but I stay with them for their dependability.

Lenora Francis Brookline, MA

Verizon, is the best company to have a cell phone account with. There are no dropped calls ever, as that only happens from other cellular phones if that person doesn’t have Verizon at the other end who you are speaking to.

LP ID Rexburg, ID

YES, they are more expensive, but they have the best coverage in rural America. Living in places like Montana and Idaho, you have to pay more to get better coverage. If that wasn't an issue, I would go with a different company.

Pauline Abernathy Tucker, GA

They provide the wifi in my car and on a tablet. I have only had to call with an inquiry 3 times in the last two years! I absolutely love how they handle all my calls with complete confidence.

Stephen Foltz Gresham, OR

Excellent cell phone coverage, good customer communication, and support services are very good. However, theyhave tended to change pricing plans toward families to the extent that single user plans do not qualigy for better pricing. Data plans start too high for someone like myself, who uses WiFi for most of my data streaming. I rarely need or use more than 2 GB per months.

Yael Fort Myers, FL

I have been a paying customer with Verizon for years now and hands down they have the best service, phone selections and customer service on the planet. They offer great deals and pricing weekly, my military discount saves me hundreds monthly and much much more! I will never switch again to another cell phone carrier as they have my back always!

J.A. Fort Lauderdale, FL

Service- PERFECTION Price- INSANE I have had LEGIT $750+ bills EVERY month since COVID-19. NO assistance, No break- just "Pay it or lose your service". I pay it, and I cannot wait to get out of it in March! They late fee everything. They credited my account almost $500 the first outrageous bill... Then it got taken back. CLEARED with NO EXISTANCE! Customer Service is A JOKE! In-Stores are mainly NOT CORPORATE so they cannot pull up this information and CORPORATE stores managers do not even know what to say. They shut phone off twice in one month after they took away the credit. AND CHARGED ME $60 TWICW that month for doing it. THIS IS FOR 3 LINES. IPHONE 11 PRO MAX IPHONE 11 PRO BS MIFI that I got scammed into buying without them mentioning a monthly contracted service fee for the service on it.

Blaine Stiegelmeyer Virginia Beach, VA

Verizon has been my choice in cell phone companies for many years. I have been able to get service in many areas my friends, who have other services, have not. Whenever l have had a problem they have been able to fix it quickly, many times at no cost.

Sara Schroeder Warren, MI

I've been with Verizon ever since I got my first cell phone and phone number 20 years ago. If there is ever an issue or if I have a question about new plans or products, I always receive the best service over the phone or in the store. Thank you Verizon!

Andrea Thomas Bellevue, WA

I don’t know why I left Verizon for the 7 years because the 12 years of being with them and now being back for under a year, I LOVE their customer service, their services are always working, and I’m happy. I won’t ever leave them again, even for a super big deal. I highly recommend Verizon.

Lisa C Smyrna, DE

Pricey; but, the best service ever. No dropped calls and I've had cell service since it was Bell Atlantic. When cell phones were out during 9-11, Verizon was working, I even allowed people to call their landlines from my cell to let their families know they we ok.

Esther Haynie Dallas, TX

When I had Verizon a few years ago and traveled from TX to NY I was the only one of my friends that did not hit any dead spots while everyone with different carriers other than Verizon did. This is not true now. I left Verizon for a while due to price hike and then my daughter offered to put me on her plan to save money. Overall disappointed in current service due to dead spots and internet and maps not working unless I connect to cellular data.

KimDugan Kailua, HI

Their customer service is efficient and when you call for help, they typically route you to a local branch. This means you will not have to deal with foreign call centers and issue with lack of internet resources on the other end. Additionally, many functions for billing and parental controls are available in-app. My only critique here is that the security measures can be a bit of a pain if you have a family plan and some members are temporarily or long-term located away from whoever started the account. There is limited access for other members of the family plan and this can complicate things like changing your part of the plan, a device, or running an upgrade. Aside from that, I have had only positive experiences with Verizon!

Penny Jackson, TN

Jz! Where do I even start with the goodness of Verizon! I have been a customer for over 10 years and I don't have anything bad to say about this phone company. I keep saving money every month with Verizon and even better is their visa card. I get cash back from using the visa card for purchases, plus many other discounts offered by Verizon. In fact, with all the discounts and rewards sometimes I pay less than $50 for my monthly bill. I recommended Verizon to friends and family and they are also enjoying the services.

Dennis K Spokane, WA

Verizon has been and still is the elite cell phone provider, there is no question about that, excellent service, customer service, broadband speed, and selection of phones/tablets for sale, that’s why they are also the elite when it comes to the price of monthly service . What you pay is what you get though, however I think that I can get great cell phone service around my city as well for much less then what it costs with Verizon.

Jean Durbin Litchfield, IL

The reception where I live is great, but we are currently in another state and the reception is horrible. Usually, 0-1 bar on a good day & forget anything once you go in a building. The first time I spoke with customer service, the agent was very understanding & opened a ticket for the Technical Engineer Dept to check into the issue. After I responded to a general text asking where I was having reception issues, the ticket was closed without any response from the company regarding the resolution. I called a 2nd time & again, the agent was very helpful & understanding. He could not find the original ticket & opened a new one. He also searched for a nearby 4G Verizon tower & found that there was one about 5 miles away. We are in an area that is mostly small towns of about 1-5k people, and only 30 miles from 2 major cities. With those demographics, one would think the reception would be better. A couple of days later I received a message from Verizon with a generic video answer attached, basically stating that they could not do anything to boost the signal in this area & perhaps I should buy a wifi booster (how does that help me outside or anyplace that is not by the booster?). Was nice to talk to a live agent, but that was the end of the human contact. Too bad! Too bad we're stuck with Verizon until our phones are paid off, or I'd switch companies now that had humans responding and actually tried to resolve the issue.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I've been a Verizon account holder for my cell phone for almost 10 years now. I am on a family plan that has unlimited data, talking & texting. I love the customer service at retail stores in my area here in Utah. They are very helpful & knowledgeable in their dealings with me, the account holder. My daughters phone was not working properly and when we took it into the retail store, they explained some options & have the best thing for me to do with my daughters phone. After sending the phone in because of the Verizon protection service I have, I received a new refurbished phone with in 48 hours.