Rove Pest Control

3.7

Rove Pest Control is a residential and commercial pest control service that has been treating a wide variety of pest problems since 2006. The company provides exterminator services in Arizona, Maine, Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin, employs an Associate Certified Entomologist, and is QualityPro Accredited.

The Good

• Long List of Covered Pests
  • Thorough Residential Treatment
  • Specialty Services
  • Certifications and Accreditations

Long List of Covered Pests

Rove Pest Control roves a range of common household pests that include a number on insects, arachnids, and rodents:

• Ants (carpenter ants, little black ants, fire ants)
  • Spiders (black widow spiders, brown recluse spiders)
  • Rodent control (mice, voles, rats, moles)
  • Parasites (fleas, ticks, bed bugs, mosquitoes)
  • Beetles (Asian beetles, Japanese beetles)
  • Stinging insects (wasps, bees, hornets)
  • Cockroaches
  • Box Elder bugs
  • Centipedes and millipedes
  • Silverfish
  • Crickets
  • Earwigs

Thorough Residential Treatment

To combat infestation and the arrival of unwanted pests, Rove Pest Control provides a thorough treatment of the home’s interior, exterior, and surrounding area:

• Interior — Full inspection of the home’s interior, including cracks and crevices, to determine existing and potential nesting sites and pest traffic; pesticide is administered in a way that dramatically reduces the risk to people and pets, and maximizes the effect on insects and other home invaders.
  • Exterior — Targets areas immediately surrounding the home, possible nest sites and entry points.
  • Eaves and Soffits — Treats protective overhangs that often act as protection for nests, webs, and pest homes. Products are applied to not only eliminate problem sites, but also prevent pests from returning.
  • Home and Yard — Pest control treatment that extends beyond the borders or the home to examine the lawn and garden for potential hot spots.

Rove Pest Control also offers customers a satisfaction guarantee: if any of the pest control company’s seasonal treatments do not meet the customer’s standard, or if pests return, Rove Pest Control will provide a retreatment of affected areas at no cost to the homeowner or business owner.

Specialty Services

The company provides a few specialty services for particularly difficult pests:

• Bed Bug Control — Rove Pest Control employs a state-of-the-art heat treatment program that completely and safely eradicates bed bugs at every stage of their life cycle from the affected areas. This service is available in all states Rove Pest Control operates in.
  • Mosquito Control — Rove Pest Control conducts a three-pronged approach to mosquito treatment and removal, starting with a preventative treatment that explores necessary adjustments that need to be made to stop mosquitoes from reproducing in and swarming the home or business. The pest control company will then work on larva control and adult mosquito control as part of its custom mosquito prevention program (not available in Michigan).
  • Tree and Shrub — The pest control service also covers pests that attack trees, shrubs, and flowers. This is done through a soil injection treatment that eliminates the insects without harming the plant or tree. Target insects include the following: Adelgids, Aphids, Black Vine Weevil Larvae, Eucalyptus Longhorned Borer, Flatheaded Borer, Bronze Birch Alder Borer, Japanese Beetles, Lace Bugs, Leaf Beetles, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Mealybugs, Pine Tip Moth Larvae, Psyllids, Royal Palm Bugs, Sawfly Larvae, Soft Scales, White Grub Larvae and Whiteflies (not available in Michigan).

Certifications and Accreditations

Rove Pest Control has secured a number of certifications, accreditations, and industry partnerships since its founding in 2006, including the National Bed Bug Association, the National Pest Management Association, and the Board of Certified Entomologists.

More specifically, Rove Pest Control has been QualityPro accredited since 2017. The QualityPro accreditation program (sponsored by the NPMA) promotes and enforces high professional standards within the pest control industry. The company also employs an Associate Certified Entomologist (ACE) with at least five years of comprehensive pest management experience across a variety of applications. In short, Rove Pest Control is a true expert in the field, and prepared to handle any pest within its purview.

The Bad

• No Wildlife Control
  • No Termite Control
  • Limited Availability

No Wildlife Control

Unfortunately, Rove Pest Control does not offer wildlife control services — specifically birds, bats, raccoons, and other larger animals. Customers who report problems with larger game may have better luck contacting animal control.

No Termite Control

While the company does provide comprehensive bed bug treatment, the same can’t be said for termite control. Termites can be the source of major structural damage in a home and require a specialized team for treatment, removal, and repair. Leading pest control companies like Terminix make termite control a priority for both residential and commercial ventures.

Limited Availability

Rove Pest Control is only available in five states: Arizona, Maine, Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Its mosquito and tree service, meanwhile, is only available in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Massachusetts. Promoting verified Rove Pest Control reviews from actual customers can be an effective way for the company to spread the word about its expertise and service quality.

The Bottom Line

Home and business owners living within the Rove Pest Control service area can expect expert-driven pest control, quality seasonal treatments, and thorough specialty services for both interiors and exteriors. The company is only available in a few states, and customers looking for help with wildlife or termites will need to look elsewhere.

not_listed_location

Rove Pest Control Frequently Asked Questions

Does the company have an Associate Certified Entomologist?

Yes, Rove has multiple staff members who have achieved this level of certification along with other specialty credentials.

Why is having an Associate Certified Entomologist important?

Many companies just achieve the minimum requirements to operate. Having an Associate Certified Entomologist shows that the company keeps people in place that are looking to learn the latest and greatest in the world of pest control. Having more knowledge to protect your home, business, and family is valuable.

Does having pest control service help or hurt the value of my home?

Having pest control in place helps protect the value of the home. Whether you are considering disease carrying pests, rodents chewing through wires, or carpenter ants excavating galleries in the walls, there are plenty of pest threats that are good to keep away. Additionally, having a service record helps provide peace of mind for new buyers at the time of transfer.

What if I don’t have any pests right now?

You are on the right track and should get something in place to keep it that way. Yards and homes are constantly changing with the seasons as well as the pest populations around the home. Having a plan in place ahead of issues saves money in both service and pest damage avoidance.

What questions should I ask when choosing a company?

The most important things to find out how the plan will be tailored to your specific needs, what precautions and preparations need to be taken, what to watch out for after service, and if there is a guarantee on service.

Do you have to have a license to do pest control?

While anyone can perform pest control (technically stepping on a spider is a form of pest control), a pest control license is required to perform pest control service for hire. Certification requirements vary from state to state, but Rove stays ahead of all state requirements with licensing, furthering education, and internal certification.

How do I know if I need regular pest control service?

From phone consultations to web chats to on-site inspections and analysis, Rove digs in to find the answer for you. Some homes just need seasonal monitoring. Some businesses need weekly attention to keep things on track. The company will customize a plan for you that keeps pests off the radar.

Is service guaranteed?

Pests can be tricky as surroundings change; even weather can cause shifts in pest populations. Rove understands the importance of having coverage for unforeseen circumstances and guarantees its work even if it is a neighbor’s poor decision that drives pests your way.

Is it safe?

Rove targets the places that pests nest, rest, and travel. This keeps the products out of contact with people and pets. Additionally, the company utilizes products that are designed for use indoors in residences including in sensitive areas such as hospitals, rest homes, and food preparation areas.

Do I have to be home for service?

Most pests can be completely treated from the exterior. Rove has several tools that allows it to access the cracks and crevices that insects, arachnids, and rodents use to access the home. This allows the company's professionals to get products where the creatures are nesting and penetrating as well as treat the source population. With its exterior services, Rove guarantees the inside so you can have peace of mind knowing you can call the company back if anything needs to be addressed inside.
Message from
Rove Pest Control

Rove's pest-control professionals respect you and your home, but show little respect to trespassing pests who venture into your home or business. Rove's proven methods and products rid your home of unwanted intruders including ants, bed bugs, carpenter ants, mice, roaches, spiders, wasps, and many more. Whatever the pest, we are the solution!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

4.9

Doug Skirke Carleton, MI

The best experience in the worst time possible! Bed bugs are no joke , trust me I googled everything. After months of wasting money I finally decided to call the pros . Don't let the cheaper price fool you, their heat treatment is thorough ! They come back twice after to finish those little buggers , even tho tho first heat and spray was enough . Long story short if you have bed bugs and you don't know who to call it's these guys , they're thorough, super nice and explained everything! I highly recommend them .

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Bed bugs are one of the most satisfying pests to get rid of. We are grateful we had the opportunity to work with you on them. The whole team loves hearing how their efforts make the needed change. Thank you for your business and support and enjoy some more restful sleep!

Willie Oredola Minneapolis, MN

Although I don’t know very much about Rove as a company given we just moved back to the area and only one initial service has been completed, I can attest to the incredible customer service provided by Dylan S. He was instrumental in educating and treating our home for all sorts of unwanted pests. The level of knowledge and attention to detail displayed was truly impressive. People like Dylan, institution wide, can ultimately and eventually elevate a company to the next level of growth. Keep it up!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Welcome back, we are happy to have you around as I am sure your neighbors are. I will pass along the thanks to Dylan and encourage the team to keep up the high level of service. Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. Have a wonderful evening and thank you for your business!

Joan Gonzalez Lakeville, MN

We have worked with Talin before and he remains EXCELLENT! We felt he cared about our concerns and was well informed on our issues. We are confident the problems we anticipated might occur have been stopped in their tracks! Thrilled! Thank you again Rove for having such a great team.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Talin will really appreciate the feedback and knowing his efforts are appreciated. We appreciate the perspective as well - thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keep us posted on any additional needs that arise before we see you again. Haver a great week!

Jun. 8th, 2021

Thao Hoang Minneapolis, MN

I like that Rove is fairly fast to get a technician out to re-service my property if needed. The technician I had today, Christian S was probably one of the best that we've had. He was thorough with the inspection and clearly explained what was done. Thank you.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is great to hear, thanks for sharing I'm glad Christian was able to properly take care of you. Keep us posted if things need any additional attention. Thanks!

May. 28th, 2021

Michael Mack Walled Lake, MI

The technician appeared to be thorough in applying the product for crawling insects and fleas; however, I believe that I was told by the "salesman" that product would be applied to the lawn to protect against ticks and fleas (which I don't believe was done). Also. the technician stated that the equipment she had with her would not reach the underside of the deck to protect against wasps, which had been a major concern of mine in deciding to sign up for the pest elimination service.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for the details. I will get something set up through customer service to make sure we get those areas treated. Keep us posted anytime anything needs fixed or simply needs extra attention.

Tap Maniar Wayland, MA

I was a bit skeptical as I hadn't heard much about Rove and their sales approach is more proactive than others. But after the first treatment I could not be more impressed with the professionalism, knowledge and thorough nature of the work--not to mention the excellent communication via emails and the client portal. I think we've become cynical about sales, but the old school, face-to-face approach of sales and service may be worth another look. Ashley, Jose and the team are fantastic.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for such a detailed review. We look forward to continuing the positive experience for you. There is no better way to help people than to get out and interact with them. Keep us posted as any needs develop. Have a great night!

Juan Godinez Shrewsbury, MA

Customer service is extremely responsive; no long wait times. Technicians are extremely knowledgeable and listen to concerns well. Offers free services in between regular services. It seems like they offer a fuller range of pest control services compared to other companies I am aware of. They do mosquitoes, ticks, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, mice, voles, moles, and everything else every company does.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

You are correct! Our general residential and commercial services cover hundreds of pests. Our specialty services pick up the pests that need extra special attention. We appreciate your feedback and support. Have a wonderful week!

May. 5th, 2021

Debra Jones Minneapolis, MN

Great job as usual. The tech bought along a trainee which was a very professional young man. I enjoy having him tag along. The job goes much faster and more through all with two people.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is great to hear. I will let the trainer and trainee know how it went for you - they will appreciate hearing it. Enjoy your upcoming holiday weekend and thanks for your business & support!

Jeff W. Minneapolis, MN

Our technician Michall V. did an awesome job with our wasp problem. Saw many nests that he removed! Not every tech will find that many and I know we always have many. Michall is new to us and hope he visits again in the fall for our semi-annual service. I didn't get a chance to meet him personally but my wife did and she says he is a nice guy.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Michael will definitely appreciate hearing your feedback - thanks! Those wasps can stay away from your property moving forward. Keep us posted if they need any more attention from us!

Michael Blair Commerce, MI

I’ve had my third treatment and every time the tech was on time, professional, approachable, and made sure my needs were met. I had Mike B. come out to the house this time and did a great job making sure he sprayed inside areas I wanted as well as setup mice traps.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

I will make sure to personally thank Mike and let his team know how much of a difference these details make. Thank you for your business and support!

Marcy Karakas Saint Paul, MN

I called to report bugs around my windows on May 6 and a technician was out to my house the following day to treat the issue. He was very polite and identified the bug as a clover mite very quickly. He proceeded to treat the affected areas and was efficient and effective in his work.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is great to hear, thanks for sharing. It is amazing how many of those clover mites can pop out of seemingly nowhere all at once. Keep us posted if they need any more of our attention. Have a great day!

May. 10th, 2021

Mike Brown Hopkinton, MA

Bill is a great tech. Came to the door and showed tremendous care and consideration for our dog. Then he did a very thorough job of spraying our foundation, shrubs, trees and deck. We have been using Rove for 3 years now and the difference is incredible. We can actually enjoy our back deck without being attacked by mosquitos!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Taking a yard back from mosquitoes has got to be one of their greatest joys in life. Bill will really appreciate hearing how his efforts have been fruitful. Keep us posted on any additional needs that arise. Thank you for your business and ongoing support!

Eugene Zanella Hopkinton, MA

Everything went smoothly from making appointment through this review. Added more request for areas treated and technicians were happy to meet our requests!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We are thrilled we were able to take care of what was needed. Anytime something specific needs attention, just let us know. Have a great weekend!

Jose Ramirez Phoenix, AZ

Eric did a great job! He was very thorough and seemed like a cool guy! Highly recommend the company. Eric sprayed and minutes later, bugs came out from the cracks. Truly impressed!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

It is always fun to see and hear about the results. Eric will appreciate the details for sure. Thank you for the feedback and support. Have a wonderful week!

Liz Highland, MI

The care of what you actually need around your home and yard, they listen tentatively and get the job done. If you have any additional problems afterwards they will back their word, as to getting the job done.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

You are 100% correct! If anything needs additional attention, we will provide it. Thank you for your business and support. Have a wonderful day!

Pat Winge Middleton, WI

Person was at my home for less that 15 minute. We have her on camera, she rang the door bell, left her card. Walked to the vehicle got her sprayer on. Sprayed the front door area from 10-15 feet away never even entered the porch. Walked around back and sprayed part of one door. We have two patio doors. She never sprayed or wiped down any cob webs. What a rip off.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We are very sorry that the service wasn't performed as it should have been. All of our services come with a guarantee. We will return and complete the service as it should have been free of charge. I have already notified customer service so they can reach out to you and get anything coordinated that needs to be. Anytime there is an issue or simply a need that arises, just give us a call and we will take care of it. Thanks & we look forward to seeing you soon.

Lisa Ann Meuwissen Minneapolis, MN

Nicholas did an EXCEPTIONAL job as usual! He was so professional, diligent, thorough and so nice. We are so impressed and would recommend him and your company to anyone.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your business and support. Nicholas will be excited to hear what you have to say. Keep us posted if you need anything else before we see you again.

Franko Gabbara Rochester, MI

By far the best tech in the pest industry. always on time and check with the customers on whether they have any additional areas need to be treat prior to his departure.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is fun to read, thanks for sharing! This will be a fun piece for today's meeting. Keep us posted if you need us to take care of anything else before it is time to see you again. Thanks and have a great day!

May. 19th, 2021

Nathan Luscri Eden Prairie, MN

Friendly people on the phone and those who come to the house. Always come back in a timely fashion if I need a return visit. Very pleased after several years of service.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We sure appreciate the continued support. Thank you for the helpful feedback. This will go a long way in keeping the team pointed in the right direction. Have a wonderful week!

Alejandro Cortez White Lake, MI

The technician did not attempt to present themselves even though i was home. I saw them work to remove the wasp nests but nothing else. They were here for a few minutes. I saw no application or treatment for insects on my property. I don't believe I will retain this service.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for letting us know. I see that things are already set up in your account to have a free re-service done soon. Please give us a call if things are not done as they should. We stand behind our service and fully expect you will see the results you should get moving forward. Thank you and have a great day!

78Knucklez Phoenix, AZ

Only 3 visits in but zero issues and excellent pest control so far. Techs are very courteous and they never act like they got to leave before they even got here

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is wonderful news, we want to keep that focus on you while we are there. If anything needs more of our focus before the next visit, just let us know. Otherwise, thank you for your business thus far and we look forward to providing many more. Have a wonderful week!

Don Penrod Phoenix, AZ

Very professional very thorough and really friendly thank you for such a good job I would recommend you and your company to anyone looking for Pest Control

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is a great stack of adjectives to share with the team to encourage them to keep serving in that direction. Thank you for your business and support.

Jeffry Brick Prior Lake, MN

Willi was very thorough giving me hints on how to minimize rodent action around our building inside and outside.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Willi definitely knows his rodents! We are thrilled he was able to provide some helpful insight. Let us know if any new questions or situations arise. Enjoy your week!

Jun. 8th, 2021

Muhammed Turman Natick, MA

Ashley is professional and courteous. She explained all services and provided clear explanations for all items. Thank you!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

I will make sure and thank Ashley and encourage the team to keep up the well-needed communication. Thank you for your business and support!

Marina Sun Marlborough, MA

Bill was amazing - he txted me to see if the time worked for me, then right before he came and even anticipated my request - THANK YOU, Bill!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Bill hits the important details. He will appreciate hearing your comments. I'll share them with the team as well to make sure everyone is shooting for the best possible. Thank you for your feedback and support!

Carlos Spinola Marlborough, MA

Amanda was very courteous, friendly and professional! She explained the whole process thoroughly and provided opportunity to ask her any questions!!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Amanda is great to have around here, so it is comforting to know it is the same in the field. I will let her and the team know that it was appreciated and to keep it up. Thank you for your business and support!

Patricia Leahy Rosemount, MN

i dislike nothing, everything is superb. Talin the tech is very thorough and pleasant to work with, hope he comes next time

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Talin will be excited to hear this, I look forward to sharing it with the team as well. Thank you for your support and keep us posted if you need anything else before we do our best to send Talin your way again!

David Jones West Newton, MA

Always give clear explanations; technicians arrive on time and are cheerful / helpful.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

This will be helpful to share with the team tomorrow, thanks for taking the time to share it! We appreciate your business and support. Enjoy your week!

Fazil S Chicago, IL

Technician was friendly and helpful to figure out where to focus on applying based on activities

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We appreciate you sharing that. This will be helpful to share with the team. Thank you for your business and support. Have a great evening!

Robert Beaumont Chicago, IL

Responds to urgent needs as they arise. Tech tries very hard to serve our needs.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is what we like to hear. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if something else needs taken care of. Thank you!

Leslie Lawrence Northborough, MA

My technician, Robert R., has been excellent, explains everything and is very personable and nice. Couldn't be better

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is fun to hear & Robert will appreciate the feedback. Keep us posted if there is anything else we can do for you before we are scheduled to be out again. Have a wonderful weekend!

May. 22nd, 2021

Quang Le Waltham, MA

Mandy was very friendly and professional. She got to all the main points and what a great job she did! Thanks

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is what we hope to hear, thanks for sharing! I will pass the gratitude along to Mandy and the rest of the team. Keep us posted if you need anything else before it is time to see you again. Thanks!

Dan Rice Chicago, IL

Your team members are always professional, knowledgeable eager to serve. Keep up the nice work!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We will happily pass along the encouragement to keep up that combo. Thank you for your business, support and helpful insight!

May. 22nd, 2021

Jacki Olson Buffalo, MN

Anthony is a good communicator, covering my concerns and informing me of things I don't know.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Anthony will be pretty excited to hear that. Communicating what is going on is often more valuable than being able to kill things....easier to deliver the needed peace of mind. Keep us posted if you have any other quesiotns or needs. Have a great day!

Jake Banks Westborough, MA

Rove has a great quality of service, they go above and beyond to help out their customers!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We are very happy to hear that. If you ever need anything else taken care of between visits, just let us know and we will pop out and keep things on the up and up!

DomenickD Framingham, MA

Amanda was very friendly, thorough, and professional. Great 1st experience with Rove.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Welcome and we are excited to be working with you. Amanda will be excited to hear that, and I look forward to sharing this with the team as well. Thank you for your business and we look forward to keeping things taken care of for you.

Robert Greer Saint Paul, MN

Used to have terrible mosquitoes, now I don't even think about them when I head out back to grill.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is the news and updates that make pest control fun to provide. Keep us posted on any additional needs & happy grilling!

May. 5th, 2021

Stephanie Martinez Roslindale, MA

Got everything done, Quickly and Effectively.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for taking the time to share. It will be helpful to share this with the team. Let us know if you need anything before your next visit. Have a great weekend!

Jun. 19th, 2021

Erik Minneapolis, MN

Great. Techs have been on time and helpful so far.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is what we hope to continue hearing. Let us know if anything needs adjusted. Thank you for your business and support!

Linda Keeling Milford, MI

I like that there is a customer appreciation always given.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Well we are sure happy to have something to do. It would be pretty boring just studying bugs all day ;) Have a wonderful upcoming holiday weekend and thanks for your support!

Lynn Cooper IA

Easy to schedule, polite technicians, easy to use

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Sounds spot on! Thank you for sharing about your experience. This is always helpful to share with the team to keep things moving in the right direction. Have a wonderful evening and thank you for your business and support!

Shannon Riley Saint Paul, MN

Orlando listened to my concerns about mosquito control - heading into June. He was thoughtful and implemented the plan we discussed to fog the woods and breeding spaces of the mosquitoes and I believe he dropped pellets in wet areas. I truly hope it helps reduce the breeding of mosquitoes. I appreciate Orlando's conscientious work and communication.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is great to hear. Mosquito control is one of the more satisfying parts of pest control. It is fun to be a part of taking back yards from those menaces. Thanks for your feedback and support!

Om Padhye Maple Grove, MN

As always the technician and Rove did a great and professional job!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We are pleased to hear it! Thank you for taking the time to share and don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything before the next scheduled visit. Enjoy your day!

Mosiah Valdez-bates Washington, DC

This a great company, they are well equipped to handle your pest issues.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for the positive shout out. We appreciate your support. Have a wonderful week!

Marcos Romero Malden, MA

Rove is an excellent company with competitive pricing and workmanship .

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for your support!

D Reimer Burnsville, MN

Talin, took extra care to ensure I was satisfied and answered all my questions

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is the news we like to hear. Talin will be excited to hear about your feedback. I also look forward to sharing it with the team. If you have any more questions that arise just let us know and we will help however we can. Enjoy your weekend!

Michele Sit Minneapolis, MN

Excellent technician. First winter with no mice. Thank you!!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is spectacular news! Keeping rodents out is a very satisfying endeavor. Keep us posted on any other needs that arise. Have a great weekend!

Stephanie Hood Phoenix, AZ

Eric was very pleasant, professional and efficient.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is great to hear, thanks for sharing! I look forward to sharing this with Eric and the team. Have a great day!

David Denzer Janesville, WI

Great service, very polite, and thorough.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

That is what we like to see! Thank you for taking the time to share. If you have any other needs arise, just let us know.

Lynn thomas Las Vegas, NV

Very proficient. He answered all my questions .

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We are glad to hear it! Let us know if any more questions come up that we can help with. Thanks!

May. 19th, 2021