Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

LAST UPDATED: September 20th, 2021

Aptive Environmental provides an environmentally responsible pest control solution that keeps your home pest free all year-round. Aptive's progressive protection plan, comprehensive extermination services, and quality guarantee have helped make Aptive one of the fastest-growing residential and commercial pest control services in North America.

The company is known for its focus on community and excellent service to not only its customers but its employees as well. Aptive has recently received several awards for this including being ranked #74 on Glassdoor's "2019 Best Places to Work" list.

Aptive was founded in 2015 by David Royce with CEO Vess Pearson. Under this leadership, Aptive has skyrocketed to be the 11th ranked company in the pest control industry. In October of 2019, Aptive was ranked the 28th Best Company in America on Entrepreneur Magazine's 360 list. Pearson continues to lead the company and was a finalist for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year® 2019 Award in the Utah Region.

Receive $50 off your initial pest control service when you call Aptive with the promo code "enjoy."

If you want to learn more, you can find Aptive Environmental reviews below.

Video Customer Reviews

Karla & Eric Martin Customer Review Video About Aptive Environmental

Karla & Eric Martin

Mariam Customer Review Video About Aptive Environmental

Mariam

Mike Beaman Customer Review Video About Aptive Environmental

Mike Beaman

The Good

• Environmentally Conscious
  • Targeted Pests
  • Four Seasons Protection Plan
  • Aptive's Guarantee
  • Commercial Pest Services
  • Nothing But Nets

Environmentally Conscious

Consumer safety is at the forefront of Aptive's business structure. The pest control company aims to provide customers with a natural pesticide and other pest control solutions that pose little health risk to humans and the environment.

Everything Aptive does — from its application methods, technician training, products, integrated pest management techniques — reveals the companies' dedication to providing responsible pest control solutions and making homes safer, life easier, and allowing businesses to be more productive. This is one of the ways that it stands out from its competition in the commercial pest control industry.

Targeted Pests

Aptive pest control products specialize in eradicating almost any conceivable pest problem:

• Ants — A number of different types of ants may find their way into your home. Whether it is the Argentine Ant, Fire Ant, Odorous Ant, Pavement Ant, Pharaoh Ant, Thief Ant, or Carpenter Ants it is likely that they are looking for food or water that may have been spilled in the kitchen. It is important to remember that where there is one ant, there is an entire colony. Aptive's pest control products help kill not only the ants that venture into your home, but the entire colony.
  • Cockroaches — Similar to ants, a number of different types of cockroaches exist in the United States. Some include: The American Cockroach, Brown Banded Cockroach, German Cockroach, oriental Cockroach, and Smokybrown Cockroach. If you start seeing cockroaches in your home, there are likely a number of them as they are very good at hiding.
  • Spiders — A large number of species of spiders can be found in your home. Some of the most common include: The Black Widow, Brown Recluse, Garden Spider, Hobo Spider, House Spider, and Wolf Spider. Though some spider bites may just cause irritation or swelling, others can pose serious health risks.
  • Rodents — Mice and rats are quite good and chewing through most things keeping them out of your home. In the process, they can cause thousands of dollars of damage.
  • Stingers and biters — If you have been bitten or stung by a bug, it likely was not an enjoyable experience. Some of these insects that may find their way into your home are: Centipedes, Mud Daubers, Scorpions, Tick and Flea control, Wasps, Yellow Jackets and other stinging insects. The pest control company carries special pest control products to target each of these pests.
  • Pantry pests — These pests include, but are not limited to, Indian Meal Moths, Grain Beetles, Granary Weevils, and Rice Weevils.
  • Other common pests — Depending on the season and your geographical location, it is not uncommon to see: Aphids, Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Pill Bugs, Silverfish Bugs, and Snails.

If you are unsure whether or not Aptive offers services to remove a certain type of insect, contact a customer representative for inquiries.

Four Seasons Protection Plan

Aptive's Four Seasons Protection Plan starts with a thorough initial visit, inspecting a homeowner's property by a certified pest control technician. The technician will identify areas that are at risk for a pest infestation — whether it be an ant, bedbug, spider, cockroach, or rodent problem. The technician will then customize a treatment plan that aims to keep the property pest free all year round.

Aptive's Guarantee

For most homeowners, it's not about if the pests return, but when. Aptive offers unlimited free re-services. The treatments are generally done outside of the home, but homeowners can request an indoor treatment at no extra cost.

Commercial Pest Services

Unwanted pests can damage a business's reputation in just a matter of a few weeks. Aptive offers expert services that are tailored to meet the needs, no matter the industry or business. Aptive will service the following industries:

• Professional office buildings
  • Churches, synagogues, and temples
  • Car dealerships
  • Funeral homes

Nothing But Nets

Aptive Environmental is dedicated to protecting people all over the world from disease-carrying pests and has partnered with the United Nation's "Nothing But Nets" campaign to stop malaria (a disease transmitted by mosquito bites). Aptive donates a portion of the company's profits to "Nothing But Nets" on an annual basis to provide insecticide-treated bed nets to countries in need. On the Aptive Environmental website, willing customers can donate $10 to the "Nothing But Nets" campaign and send a net to protect those in need.

The Bad

• Treats for Common Household Pests Only
  • Limited State Coverage

Treats for Common Household Pests Only

While Aptive offers general pest control services, the company does not provide services for bed bug, termite control, or mole control and prevention. Many other pest control companies offer wildlife control, lawn services (fertilization, weed control, lawn care), crawl space services, and attic services (attic insulation and attic restoration). Additionally, Aptive does not treat for mosquitoes.

Limited State Coverage

Aptive Environmental is only offered in 23 states in the United States. Only residents of the following states can sign up for Aptive's services. If you're not in this service area, you will have to look at other pest control companies:

• Arizona
  • Indiana
  • Montana
  • Ohio
  • Texas

The Bottom Line

Although relatively young compared to other companies in the pest control industry and it's limited geographic coverage, Aptive has a lot to offer. The company focuses on providing eco-friendly pest solutions that will keep families safe and allow commercial properties to stay in business. Rather than offering a generic treatment plan, Aptive technicians create a personalized solution that meets the direct needs of the customer and promises to return (for free) when the pests come back.

The majority of our Aptive Environmental review catalog (read below) reveal that customers are happy with the great service they received and felt that the service technicians were attentive to their home's unique needs. Aptive employees are encouraged to be committed and passionate about their work, build a positive culture through kindness and loyalty, remember to give back, educate, improve daily, and deliver "wow" customer service. If available in your geographic region, we recommend that homeowners and businesses use Aptive for their pest control needs.

Call our recommended rep over at Aptive Environmental below.

not_listed_location

Aptive Environmental Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to sign a contract?

We require a contract for the first year, but after that we do not require a contract for services.

Is pest control safe for my family or pets?

Yes, it is safe. However, as a precautionary measure, we request you leave your home for two hours when having the inside of your home treated. When we are only treating the outside of your home, we do not require you to be gone.

Do you have a cancellation fee?

We do not have a cancellation fee. However, we sometimes will do promotions on the initial service of the contact and in that case, we do require that the initial service is paid for in full if the contract is cancelled.

What if I still see bugs after a treatment?

If you are still seeing bugs, we will come reservice for free. Every home is different, and occasionally it takes two visits to break up the egg cycles.

How soon before we can expect results?

The services work immediately, but expect it to take 7–10 days for the full effect.

What if it rains after my house is treated?

If it's not a downpour, then the treatment will still be effective. However if there is a super heavy storm, we will be happy to come back and reservice your home.

What kinds of pests do you treat for?

We service all general pests. This includes ants, spiders, cockroaches, rodents, wasps, yellow jackets, ticks, fleas, centipede, scorpion, mud dauber, pantry pests, and others such as millipedes, snails, earwigs etc. Note: We do NOT treat for bed bugs, termites, or moles.

How long does the service take?

The initial service takes 45 minutes; the quarterly services take 25 minutes.

What kinds of chemicals or pesticides do you use?

Our main chemicals include Taurus, cy-kick, D-fence, Demand, Sluggo, and Suspend just depending on your pest problem.

Do you offer any "green" pest control options?

We make having environmentally friendly solutions that are safe for pets and kids a priority.

Message from
Aptive Environmental

We believe every home should be enjoyed. We take on this responsibility by cultivating experts that love to serve, creating all-season treatments unique to your home, and applying responsibly sourced products that are safe for your loved ones and the environment.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Mike Parsons Sandusky, MI

Enrico has serviced the house on a number of occasions and done an A+ job...Even making a special trip to treat an ant issue👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

bookmark

Featured Review

Deborah Brooksville, FL

I answered the door and thought, another sales pitch. Was I ever wrong. This was a down to earth, comfortable conversation with a smile as big as joy can show. Holly (sp) was knowledgeable, professional, patient as she came back later, not pushing and so showed the company goal of customer satisfaction . Would have to give her a ten out of ten if anyone is keeping track😁 Nigeria came today to start the initial treatment for the bug problem we have. He was just great, being professional, courteous, thorough, recommended helpful things going forward. Spent extra time hitting each fire ant pocket and several times asked if he could help with any other needs. Do you score 200 on a 100 scale? Thanks Nigeria.

Lou H Brooklyn, NY

I've been with Aptive Environmental for over a year now and this company is great! Today, Centorin B came to do my quarterly treatment. He knocked on the door an explained to me everything he was going to do and what I needed to do to keep my pets and kids safe until the treatment was complete. He was also familiar with some of the plants I had growing to make sure none of the treatment got on any of them. He even cleaned the cobwebs on my porch! Great company, great employees. Highly recommended! Lou H.

Kim pittl Lebanon, OH

Fast friendly & professional service. It’s worth it to have the treatments, I notice a difference after they treat for spiders & insects especially in September the worst month for spiders. It also gives me peace of mind, especially living out in the county where the spiders are a little bigger LOL. Thanks APTIVE !!!!

6 hours ago

Kendra Niles Spring, TX

Brock was awesome. Kind and informative but not pushy. He called moments after signing us up to let us know that Chris would be by within the hour to start the initial “cleansing”. And he sure was! Both guys were very helpful and polite.

karen janes

The service personnel were very attentive to our needs. They were polite, knowledgeable, and professional. They gave 110% to help us rid of annoying pests! Your Company should be very grateful for having such dedicated personnel! Thank you.

Matsen New York, NY

Each quarter they notify me of upcoming service. The technicians in Aptive uniforms come to the door introduce themselves, ask if there are any problems with pests, warn me to keep the dog inside for at least an hour. They then do their work snd are on their way. I have been an Aptive customer for 4 years now. No complaints and no pests!

Wendy Brunswick, OH

Technicians are always pleasant and knowledgeable. They take the time to do a thorough job on treating the problem areas around my home. I have not had any rodents or ants in my home for the past year as a result. James N who performed service today did a great job and should get a $5 bonus. Wendy M

Marlene B Coraopolis, PA

Very nice employee! Diego listen to all of my concerns and pointed out what he believes is the problem and went right away fixing them. We are also trying out a bucket Theory out that we think the field mice are getting in. Very helpful and explained every step to us.

RL265 Bay Village, OH

I'm always happy with our aptive service! The technicians are friendly and knowledgeable and most of all, IT WORKS! After putting our service on hiatus for a season, I deeply regretted it. Pests were starting to return, so I called and set up an appointment (their customer service department was very helpful too!) and bye bye bugs!

Janice Riggs Commerce City, CO

I love the communication that Aptive provides. I always know when they are coming. They always listen to my pest concerns and provide excellent service. Today, Don F went the extra mile and picked up all of my pups toys before treating our yard.

Janet Croucher Bel Air, MD

I received a treatment today and was very impressed with Cedric. HE was extremely polite and very nice to my dogs - even gave them some dog treats. I explained the problem I was having and told me why I was having the issue. I also like that he went into detail of how he serviced my house today.

tdogseitz Ellicott City, MD

I have enjoyed the Aptive service so far. After two treatments I have already seen a dramatic reduction in the slab ants around my home. The service techs are extremely friendly and diligent and really work around your needs. They are respectful to the property and to my family's well-being. I highly recommend.

Debbie LeBlanc Monroe, WA

Clayton the Aptive Technician is very nice to work with. He went into the crawl space and reset and rebaited traps. Made sure I was aware ahead of time by texting me which I appreciate. He's been to my house and knows the trouble spots I am concerned about.

William Ross Carrollton, TX

We have used Aptive for our pest control for years and have been very satisfied. One of their techs - Robert R - has been especially impressive and we have asked if he could be our regular service tech. Robert is professional, thorough and makes sure the services are addressing our needs. Incredibly nice guy on top of all that. Highly recommend Aptive and Robert!

KarenH Minneapolis, MN

Shawn G was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He did a wonderful and thorough job!! Very attentive to all areas around our house. He was very good at communicating with me- a call prior to his arrival and a call after leaving with very detailed voicemail on what he did. Highly recommend Shawn! If I could have him every time for our treatments, I would definitely want him.

M. Berry Hilliard, OH

I have been seeing a lot of spiders. The service person was willing to spray inside and and also gave a special treatment to try to decrease the spider population. I’m hoping this works. He was very friendly as well.

Andrew Pemberton Round Rock, TX

Matt C is incredible!! He was very through, friendly, and professional. I have never had a tech spend as much time to make sure all areas of our house were taking care of. Thank you so much Matt!! We appreciate you!!

Rose Wojciechowski Pittsburgh, PA

I have been using Aptive for 2 years and have been very happy with their service. A big shout out to Hugh W! He performed my service today and did such a thorough job! Thanks!!!

Sean Cary Ocoee, FL

David was great, explained everything he was doing and went above and beyond sweeping out bad spots and getting into to the hard to reach areas of the house. Truly went above and beyond and couldn’t recommend him enough

E. Zeitler Caseyville, IL

Issah did an amazing job both in completing my monthly service but also with explanation of what he would be doing and what extras he had for me. The Aptive services have always been great.

Jeff Chadwick Marietta, GA

Cameron provided my service today and had my best service ever today. He cleared all the spider webs and such around all the windows. He sprayed thoroughly! Awesome job today!!

Kathee Colman Walnut Creek, CA

Tyler does an excellent job. He makes certain my pets are all inside and always asks if we have any special requests or problems. He is thorough, professional and gets the job done. I have always had great service from Aptive.

Frankie Smith Riverdale, GA

Michael, my technician was great. He stood still and listened to my concerns. He was very polite and courteous. However, I’m not pleased with Aptive, who ever did my scheduling, had me down for an evening appt instead of morning. My was appt time was supposed to be 12-1p. I called Aptive at 2:35 p to check on service. Michael did a great job.

Sandra Dela Cruz Woodland Hills, CA

This is the 2nd time I got the service and with my first experienced with the first tech was the same with Leroy S, polite and well mannered besides being friendly. Patiently covered every space of my house. I am happy with the services so far.

Iris Rivera Orlando, FL

Their service is professional and convenient. Their technicians are always extremely polite, courteous and knowledgeable. They take the time to explain what’s being done and what the follow up should be. Anthony is a true asset to Aptive, give him a15 out of 10!

Vikki Middlebrook Phoenix, AZ

The technician showed up and was polite. He wanted to know what issues we had. Then he treated the home. When he was done he knocked on our door and asked if we needed him to review or do anything else. We discussed a problem area and he said let me go back to that area again. The service was great!

Roy Bise Wadsworth, OH

The person who sprayed our residence was wonderful! And he was very professional and personable he wore shoe coverings they weren’t dirty when he came in the house he noted different problem areas that was great and I appreciate his courtesy and willingness to do his job and do it very very well!!! Give this very professional man a raise!!!!!

Ken White Blue Springs, MO

Alex D went out of his way to make sure my pest control needs were met. He also educated me on specific areas that would promote more pests. He was personable and professional. I appreciate him going the extra mile for me and my family. Thank You Alex Ken White

Milan Vacaville, CA

The technicians have always been courteous and friendly. Our technician today was Tim ! He was very professional and gave us information about controlling our ant problem in the house. I spoke to Customer service on August 27th for some reason my appointment was canceled that day ? He said I have to reschedule, no apologies about why my appointment was canceled! Very unprofessional!

Drs Magnolia, TX

Today it is a 5 because I finally got a tech that listened to my issues with the spiders and treated it properly. In the past they have just ignored me and have been in and out in 15 minutes. There is no way you can treat a 4000 sq ft house on 2.3 acres in that time frame. This guy was here for well over an hour and did an excellent job. I only want him in the future!

Phanie Bish San Jose, CA

I truly , I appreciate the Aptice environment. There crews are very kind and cooperatives . They payed attention to all me requests . I had bees and spiders web around the house . They miss a spate, but I could them and they send someone the next day who did an awesome job. Now I can set outside without fear of Bees . Thank you for your services.

Samuel Winder Bear, DE

Stephen J did an excellent job in treating my property. First, he took the time to fully understand what my insect challenges were and then he successfully addressed each of my challenges. Prior to using Aptive, I had struggled with large populations of Cicada Killer hornets and beetles. Stephen eliminated both of these long-term issues by applying the treatments in a very thorough manner. As a result, the treatments worked very quickly. Now my family and pets can enjoy our front and back yards, which, previously, we were unable to do for several years. Stephen represents your company very well. Stephen inspired my confidence because he was extremely committed to solving my insect issues. Based on the quality of your employees, I plan to continue my contract with Aptive because I have full confidence in your ability to help me maintain control of insects in the future. Thank you Aptive for using pet-safe, effective treatments and for hiring exceptional employees such as Stephen J.

Lara P Amelia, OH

The technician arrived while I was not home. He rang the doorbell, waited 30 seconds, then got in his truck and left without performing any services. Later that day, I received a very detailed bill outlining all of the services completed, along with products used and a reminder not to let my pets outside for a few hours. This morning I called to report the issue. The customer service agent offered to reschedule but told me he didn't have authority to refund the bill. He couldn't transfer me to anyone but assured me he would pass along the message to the customer loyalty department who would call me back. I have yet to receive a phone call. Aptive sent a technician to my house who intentionally created an invoice for services not performed. Aptive, when presented with the situation, took no steps to rectify the issue. I have video proof that the technician did NO work. He performed NO services. Yet I have a bill that he drafted and now I am expected to pay for. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. They will tell you they have serviced your house and unless you have video surveillance such as a Ring Doorbell, you will never know if they actually serviced your house or not. And if they don't, good luck having them refund your bill.

Hamza Dridi Raleigh, NC

Absolutely awful experience! All started when someone from Aptive came to my door to offer service. I signed up and explicitly asked that my bills get automatically processed for the simple reason that I don't have time to process bills and monitor them (just like I do with all my bills). I handed my credit card to the agent who created my account on his tablet, entered my credit card information and set my account for automatic payment. I was done. Or so I thought ... It happens that in the following months Aptive failed to process the bills (seems the guy made a mistake in entering my cc information) and started sending me emails and mails, that I obviously did not monitor. I was out of country for most of summer, while these unmonitored emails and mails were pouring. When I came back by end of summer, I found out Aptive put a collection company on my back. I was fuming and called them up asking what the heck happened and why I did not get a phone call or a voicemail before taking this bold step of calling a collection company. No real answer. I asked on that call to settle my account (gave the agent my cc info to process the outstanding balance), she could not waive the fees that I felt I should not be responsible for. After settling the account, I asked her to escalate the matter, request a refund of fees, reverse collection and that someone from management team gives me a follow up call to discuss these issues. A month and a half later: Nothing! And then today (a month and a half later), I again discover another mail from collection company!!!! I called again and no explanation again! Asked to talk to someone, but the agent said that they would call me back. I ended up paying (another attempt) my entire outstanding balance - same statements of not being able to transfer me to someone or wave fees, etc ... Some basic questions to finish: 1- if a customer gives you his cc info on day one and ask explicitly for auto-payment, doesn't this say he/she is a good payer? why not calling him (not talking email or mail) instead of resorting to collection company 2- why Aptive people fail to process valid credit cards (twice) 3- why they never communicate after knowing the whole story (phone calls records and tons of notes recorded), just to explain or apologize 4- why do customer need to bare all consequences for Aptive mistakes. I know Aptive enjoys a good rating on this board, but the value of a company shows when there's a problem and how they deal with it. So I hope the people who gave 5 stars to Aptive never get into a mistake that Aptive creates.

Chip Anderson Nottingham, MD

Excellent service. I’ve had the same technician several times in a row and he remembers specific issues we had & is always very cheerful & knowledgeable.

Larry Dallas, TX

I live in Denton Tx. I was a terminix customer for years and happy with there service for the most part. A salesman stopped by and went over all the benefits of moving to Aptiv. I signed a 2 year contract. On my initial pre treatment and inspection, the service man took time to address all my concerns. A month later the first quarterly treatment was performed in 10 minutes. I have over 17000sq. Ft. Lot and was told the whole yard would be treated. Obviously, it was not. I tried to call many times and could never reach customer service in Plano Tx. There isn’t any where on their web-site to reschedule a service and they don’t have voicemail so there business model appears to 1. Get a signed contract 2. Skimp on the service the salesman promised, then 3. ignor customers when they try to speak or talk to someone about a problem. Shear genius. So , the only time you can express your concerns is on social media or the BBB or when they show up for the next quarterly treatment.

Daniel Wakin Cary, NC

This company is a SCAM!!! I'm sure I'm forgetting some of their shenanigans but I'll give it a shot... Guy comes to our door, is very confident about their service. He promised that Aptive is superior to other pest control companies. He also said he would include their mosquito treatment for free. Turns out, he did not include the mosquito treatment. I called their headquarters and complained and they said they'd include the mosquito treatment. We've had 3 treatments and only once have they sprayed for mosquitos (side note, I'm pretty sure they spray sugar water. We have more mosquitos then we ever have...). Scheduling is not great. It sounds like an internal system, not their technicians. We have had a constant stream of bugs inside and outside the house since we've signed up. The only break we've had is when our neighbor's pest control accidentally sprayed our yard. If that's not the best review of Aptive, I don't know what is. RUN AWAY

Steph Murfreesboro, TN

Michael from Aptive came and was very polite, I told just to spray around the house and the garage real good which he did. Aptive has kept the ants out of my house, I was having a lot of ants previously

Dan P. Maryland Heights, MO

I was sitting on my deck today watching your company spray the back of my neighbor's house. It appears that a senior technician was training another man and I can say he sprayed the sprayed the crap out of the bushes and everything but it is windy today and you should teach your employees to wear respirators When they need them the most. I worked at ortho and and no one ever retired from there.. I apologize If your products are all natural. if they are, send me a message. Most of all I would like to see you supply the guys with respirators.

Ashish Shukla Monmouth Junction, NJ

My name is Ashish Shukla. Kudos to Darious S for doing a fantastic job and explaining / addressing concerns very well. Appreciate his professionalism and patience. I would like to have Darious do all my future services. Thank you Darious.

David Zeigenfuss Broomall, PA

Overall, my experience as a customer for the past 2 years has been good. My last service with Justin 9/3/21 made my experience with Aptive that much better! Justin was persistent when it came to my ant problem and at times, my ant issue seemed more important to Justin than even myself. Great job Justin! Big thanks for your persistence Justin!!

C. O'Neil Las Vegas, NV

Techs who are always polite and conscientious. Today (9/3/21) Edgar came and did a thorough spraying/wiping down and took special care of the ants around my shed area. A very nice fellow. You have a great employee in Edgar...keep up the good work Aptive!

L Goldsmith Ladera Ranch, CA

We are always notified well in advance of their visit and all the guys that show up are super nice and well equipped to handle our needs. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a reasonable priced pest service.

Happy Customer Spring, TX

They are environmentally friendly and not harmful to pets. They are concerned about your problems and work hard to eliminate those problems. They understand bad “bugs” and use pheromones or other means to deter the bug population without actually killing all the good bugs, bees and butterflies in the process! And their new service now includes whole yard treatment for fleas & red ants (instead of spot treatments). You can add mosquito services too! Or garage door & garage services also, to keep the bugs out.

Brenda G Orlando, FL

Sterling, our technician was great! He called when he was in his way, arrived within the stated timeframe, was professional and very thorough. We identified a couple of problem spots which he treated, but he found others we weren’t aware of and treated those as well.

Elgin Scott Los Angeles, CA

Fast m, knowledgeable and respectful staff. I call them all the time i between scheduled treatments and never an attitude. They have a tech out in a few days. Excellent service and product for the value. Highly recommend. While I am a customer this review was in no way solicited by Adaptive nor any of its employees.

Rick W Amherst, OH

Malik was very polite and told me what he would be doing around my property. He showed me the hornets nest and said that he would remove it & he did. He also asked if I would like my garage treated , I said yes. He did great job and let me know when he was done and what he did. I applaud his great service.

Sheri Hubner Blue Springs, MO

We have been using Aptive for the last 3 months. They are very thorough. They have helped with specific needs. They are more than willing to come back in between regular visits if there are more signs of pest. Our technician was friendly and very respectful.

Rhonda Schnelle Portland, OR

We have had service for a few years but for some reason this year we had an invasion of ants this year. Never had the problem before but working with Case he took time to listen and go the extra distance to make sure our problem was dealt with. Best service ever and such a nice young man