Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.7

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

bhuxel San Antonio, TX

Tyler T is a very polite, knowledgeable and professional and did an outstanding job on my yard.. he explained to me every detail of what services he performed. An awesome job Tyler. Bob H

Mark D San Diego, CA

Billy listened to my concerns and questions. He took care of everything I asked him to do and explained everything he did. Billy provided excellent customer service. Review left by Mark D.

Carlos Meridith MO

Cory F did what was asked of him, as I was not there filled out his paperwork properly so I know what was accomplished. Off to a good start! Seeing if bugs appear still remains to be seen.

SAUGAT BOSE Warren Township, NJ

Eduardo M, The service professional was outstanding and deserve much more than $5 as a bonus. He did an excellent work ! Would be more than happy if he comes for all my subsequent appointments .

Bill Vang Minneapolis, MN

They are always so professional and quick at what they do. Always listening to what my concerns are and offering suggestions and follow-ups for their team to perform. I had Charlie R come in today and he was great!

Skylar Reynolds Clairton, PA

I am always very impressed with the service I get from aptive. Rachel W was very personable and completed my service in a timeline manner. I love having the piece of mind that my home is protected from pests.

JAMES WEST Columbus, OH

Dylan K was very helpful and friendly on his recent visit. His explanation of a treatment option that we discussed was excellent and saved us money by proving that our idea would not be effective. James W.

Craig Batavia, IL

Aptive Environmental is a great service, and always does an outstanding job. We had a wonderful experience with Rich A. He was very personable and explained thoroughly what he was doing and the products he was using.

Vickey Beans

On time, great work, great communication

Bruce Sears Yukon, OK

Techs are very friendly and informative!

Sal Hepatica Pittsburgh, PA

Prompt and thorough service on my front and rear yards

Kenneth Hampton Houston, TX

I want to celebrate Jacob for a tremendous job on completing an inspection at my home today. Often technicians will ask if you have any concerns out of habit, but Jacob listened, addressed and followed up on all my concerns today.

Mike Baldi Canonsburg, PA

Customer: Mike B. The technician, John R, did a fantastic job, asked if there was anything specific needed during today's visit, explained the processes and treatments being applied, was professional and courteous. He worked quickly and effectively. John provided pictures that showed specifically what was done today.

Amber Cook Port Saint Lucie, FL

Nicholas P was by far the most thorough technician to come to my house since I started service with Aptive. He was knowledgeable and addressed all my concerns while explaining what he was doing. Please find more like him. A+++++ Amber and David Cook

Amy Sheridan Zeeland, MI

My technician is Kevin and he is just a joy! He communicates clearly before he arrives, when he arrives and after he leaves giving me a detailed description of what he did. I appreciate the level of customer service he provides!

John Evans San Diego, CA

I have been an Aptive customer for a few years. Today’s visit was performed by Eric. He provided outstanding customer service today and was focused on performing a totally satisfied customer experience. I must say a job well done and a very satisfied customer. Thanks Eric

Lisa Conforti Huntley, IL

My technician Steven did a fabulous job doing preventive maintenance and taking care of the webs inside my screened porch and around the doors and windows. He followed up with me before and after services were complete. His performance was outstanding, taking pride in his work and representing Aptive in a very favorable light.

Yvette Agoura Hills, CA

Timothy M from Active completed service on my property on March 9, 2022. Timothy was punctual, professional, personable and polite. He was thorough in combating those pesky insects: Ants & Aedes Mosquitoes that have invaded SoCal in the last three years. A Big Shout-out to Timothy as an excellent technician.

B Coleman CA

Mario from Aptive let us know what time he’d arrive via text. When he arrived he explained exactly what he was going to do and asked if we needed any additional attention. Mario was very courteous, professional and prompt. I will definitely recommend Aptive. Brad C.

James Hansen Port Saint Lucie, FL

Nick P was great. Did everything he said he would and also did not leave my gate open when he left the property. In the past we have had some of your techs leave it open and the dogs got out. I would prefer Nick to be the one that does my property if possible. Thanks.

Igor Miniailo Austin, TX

Doric S made a great service today for us, he usually makes advices and describes concerns when something concerning gets to his trained eye. Also, last year he helped me to deal with rodents, which was a real deal! Highly Recommended!

Orchid M Danville, CA

I don’t usually leave reviews but Grant has gone above and beyond to provide service for our home in the Bay Area. He is very pleasant to talk to. Very personable and through. He always makes sure that we are satisfied with our service. When people care about their job and clients, it shows.

Hanna Roman Queens, NY

I’ve been very pleased with my service from Aptive. Don G. is a wonderful technician. He was polite and respectful. He explained everything in detail and took time to listen to my concerns. I highly recommend Aptive and Don!

Susie Brown Camarillo, CA

They address any issues & problems I’m having immediately & each representative I’ve talked to have been extremely kind & helpful in getting anything I’ve called about resolved quickly. They are a Spectacular Company to be doing Business with‼️

Stephanie G Carmel, IN

Leslie M was my tech today and she was very polite, respectful of my home and did exactly what I asked. She went above and beyond by covering her wet shoes from the rain and leaving me with some traps for the spider my son saw in the basement. I hope we catch it!

Christin Williford Clarksville, TN

Lionel did a fantastic job and was very detail oriented to ensure that I would continue to not have a pest issue in my home. We have used Aptive for the past 2 years. Spiders in my garage/windows are always my biggest concern and Lionel made sure to treat these areas with extra care. Thanks Lionel for listening and going above and beyond.

Shawn Bohannan Seattle, WA

Brandon did a great job of servicing our home today and gave a great explanation of the condition or our home. Asked multiple times if there was anything he could address in regards to the services provided by Aptive. Brandon is a great asset to your team!

Nancy Kussman Dayton, OH

Aptive was here today and tge service is excellent as always. I told him about mice. Immediately he set some traps and informed Me they will come back and remive the traps. No extra charge. Part of my quarterly payment. He was so helpful and nice. Thank you.

Katie Tilley Dallas, TX

Service technician was great and accommodating. The scheduling dept, however, needs to do better at making and notating changes to appointments. On multiple occasions I have called to reschedule or request a certain time frame and that info never gets relayed to the service techs. It has happened on multiple occasions and the poor techs are left wasting their time.

Jet Channelview, TX

Great service from Mohammed today! He serviced the discussed areas around the house and in the garage, treated the yard and flower beds for pests, took care of a wasps nest and even sent pics of specific areas with notes. Highly recommended! Thanks Mohammed!!

Marc S. Abingdon, MD

The company is very efficient and flexible in setting and following up on appointments. Our recent service was provided by Timothy G and he did an excellent job treating all the areas of our home that we were concerned about,

Nate Jones San Antonio, TX

The team at Aptive Environmental always do a great job! They call before they arrive, let you know when they are there and let you know what they did before they leave. Cory F came by again yesterday and he does an exceptional job. Takes his time and is respectuful of your home 10 out of 10!! I highly recommend Aptive Environmental!

Deborah Johns Canonsburg, PA

I feel that I am good hands with your service. Jamie M gave detailed explanations of all the service that she was providing today. As a detailed person, that is SO important to me. Her professionalism and courtesy was very appreciated.

John Hedges Cedar Park, TX

Joel S performed our quarterly treatment today and did a fantastic job. He was very courteous as well as highly attentive to areas of concern and applied all product in a thorough and consistent manner. Hope to get him again for future treatments.

Edward St. Croix Deerfield Beach, FL

Alban was very explanation and conscientious in his service today. I explained the situation with ants and he applied a disciplined approach to dealing with the pests. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate Alban a 12. Interpersonal, articulate and customer satisfaction focused. Clone more techs like him.

Jessica Erbentraut Brooklyn, NY

Aptive has kept my house free of unwanted bugs! The technician, Thomas J, was very informative and on-time. He made sure to ask if we had any issues with bugs inside the house or if we needed any specific areas targeted. We are very happy to have Aptive taking care of us!

Naomi Y Haymarket, VA

Alexi, from Aptive, did a very thorough job going through the requested areas to look for any signs of pest issues. He took respectful care of my house as he performed the treatment. Alexi patiently listened to my concerns and addressed them with either information or with actual treatment. He is a true professional! ~ Naomi Y.

Kenyana D. Mableton, GA

The technician was was professional and extremely thorough. He explained the process of treatment and helped me understand why he was applying the way he did. He expressed how much he loved his job and it showed through his work ethic.

April San Antonio, TX

Chris was very knowledgeable and had great customer service!

Becki Myers West Bloomfield, MI

This service is very effective and friendly. The tech that performed the service today (Chenelle E) was fantastic. The weather was not nice out but she was very friendly, upbeat, and thorough with what needed to be done along with making sure I was comfortable with what was being performed and if I had any concerns. Since we have used Aptive we have had no pest issues and they even clean the high up areas of cobwebs that can be troublesome for homeowners to get to regularly.

Evelyn MN

I am so pleased with the professionalism and courteous manners of every technician that's come out to perform their monthly, quarterly, and after winter maintenance. Each has been super informative, and have always asked for insight on what's going on before they start so they know if there is anything specific needing to be targeting. Everyone at the office has also been very helpful and friendly. I couldn't be happier!

Kate Paduchowski Rochester, MI

I've been using Aptive for over a year and have always been happy with my service. Devonte B was wonderful. He let me know when he was arriving and asked if I needed to target anything specific inside the house. When I mentioned I've noticed some spiders by my window, Devonte sprayed and let me know that will do the trick and he went above that to also leave spider traps in case I wanted to use them. Great experience!

John Walter Walnut Creek, CA

I've been using Aptive for about a year now and all of the Service Techs have been attentive, listened to my concerns, and completed the job quickly and thoroughly. Jayelon, the most recently used Service Tech, was no exception. He texted me 30 minutes before arrival, he showed up in the planned arrival window, he was courteous & respectful, and he di a good job. 5-Stars. The overall Aptive experience gets 4 Stars because the scheduling and accuracy of the arrival of the Service Tech is a generous 3 Stars. Prior Service Techs arrived later that the scheduled window timeframe and hadn't called to provide awareness to me(the customer).

Kevin Luty Muskego, WI

Extremely friendly and professional group of individuals coming out of the Milwaukee offices to service my home. I highly recommend them! They took care of the ants getting into my house, knocked down and removed wasps nests--you name it! Their website and app need a little beautification but they are operable. The customer support is extremely responsive. You can tell Aptive definitely makes their customers a priority. Thank you for all of your services.

Russell Chadds Ford, PA

The quarterly service I get is fantastic. No more mice, ants, sprickets, spiders, wasps, all gone. For the price it’s just the right amount of service. I did wish they treated for carpenter bees but that tends to cost a lot more, so I get it. I’ll take my reasonably priced quarterly service and free follow ups. The staff rotates on who shows up to the do the service. I’ve gotten some great professional people this past year so I’m pleased.

Mary A Winters Bartlett, IL

Our technician was Dontrell W and he was terrific! He explained the products and process during the cold months and the benefits. He explained all he would do and assured me he would be careful of the plantings surrounding the house. He was careful and went out of his way to be sure all webs were totally removed. Could not be happier with Dontrell and Aptive. Ever since we had our first application we have seen almost none of the unwanted spiders and ants. Great all-round experience!

Patty Kinkade Minneapolis, MN

My tech Anna B went above and beyond to check and fill all my bait stations, and cleaned all around my house for the gross box elder bugs! She was very diligent and spent a good amount of time completing my service. She even took the time to come to my door to let me know what she would be doing and asked if I had any other needs or concerns. Thank you Anna!

JuanArango Frisco, TX

The service has always been great. Only once did I have to contact them about wasps, and they took care of it immediately and effectively. They reach out with a call and a text message a few days in advance of each regular visit in case you need to unlock a gate to give them access. Then the employee calls/texts about 30 minutes before showing up, rings the doorbell upon arrival, and before leaving texts me a summary of what they did. That exactly what Abel did this morning.

Julia Bondurant Mesquite, TX

Aptive Environmental is truly committed to providing great customer service. From the time the appointment is set they do a really good job of keeping me informed of the status of my appointment. The technician, Andrew, let me know when he was on the way and asked if there were any areas I thought needed attention. Once he arrived he went straight to work; then provided a clear explanation of what he did. Andrew was extremely thorough. I’ve been a customer more than 2yrs and the service has never been anything but exceptional.

Dennis Colorado Springs, CO

Aptive has been very good taking care of all of our Entomology needs. Dee has been the one that usually comes to service our property and is an exceptional asset to the company. Yesterday was the last time he is coming sense he got another job with a company that pays more. Aptive should have met that offer just to keep him. He will be greatly missed at our place. He is always accommodating and always has a great attitude. Thank you Dee!