Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

L S San Diego, CA

The technicians from Aptive are always friendly and efficient. They notify you before coming and always ask if there are any concerns.

Ray Valentin ,

Matthew was great, he acknowledged bthat we needed to be as quiet as possible due to meetings from working from home.

Val Chambon Indianapolis, IN

Don in Indy was great. Let me know he was here and how long the maintanance would take. Didn't even mind shouting over my barking dogs. Thanks Don!

T Newborn , FL

Vert dissatisfied in the services. Technician past home 3 times. Then only completed half of the services listed. The entire perimeter was not deserved, or sprayed .Nor was the complete back yard treated. Only the are behind our shed which we had to ask to be done.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Cinda M Dacula, GA

Polite, respectful of property. Wore mask and shoe covering and was thorough. The only area I would like to see improvement is when they scheduling appts. 24 hr notice is short notice to be prepared for auto draft and being available for indoor spraying .

Patrick Leffel Bonney Lake, WA

As always, I appreciate the reminders about my appointment, and the technician letting me know that they are on the way. I really appreciate that he filled my bait station! I would like to receive more feedback on what they found after the appointment. The checkboxes are cool, but it doesn't tell me what they found.

Virginia Arreguin Woodbridge, VA

My next door neighbor recommend Aptive and I was very impressed. Leslie was the person that came and he was very professional and a very delightful person.

Shahin H. Centreville, VA

My one and only reason for calling pest control was to mitigate a mice situation. This was made crystal clear on the multi-phone calls with Adam from customer service prior to signing up for the program. The technician that arrived was not aware of this and said he thought he came to spray for bugs. My primary concern was not dealt with any level of professional expertise--needles to say, the technician didn't even have all the necessary gears to deal with a mice situation. The 5 traps that were placed on the property, I could have bought 6 of them on Amazon for $12. Additionally, even though the tech seemed like a nice guy, he was focused more on small talks that were completely irrelevant to the reason why he was here. I'm generally an easy going and polite person, so I found it challenging to try and get him back on track and divert his attention to the real problem. I found this service to be a waste of money.

Enoc Figueroa Clearwater, FL

Always polite ,courteous and always ask if there are any trouble spots.

Brian Walser Spring Valley, CA

Honest and trustworthy. Great service at all times.

Tobias Sibley Fredericksburg, VA

Best experience I’ve had thus far. In the future please send this same rep back to my home! He was very knowledgeable and pleasant and really took pride in his work!

Tim Patterson Lake Oswego, OR

Friendly, professional, timely… Great to answer questions.

Kitty Elk Grove, CA

I was told that they were going to come in the afternoon, but they ended up coming in the morning and I received the completed service email at 9am. So they came way earlier than I anticipated so I was not aware and was not prepared to be home at that time. It would be nicer if they told a correct timeframe instead.

Gianni Abaya Seattle, WA

Great communication and always completes what is requested.

Ed Burkey Jr Chicago, IL

Michael W is always genuinely friendly, very thorough and keeps all the bugs out. Thank you, Michael and Aptive!

Brian Fulton Downey, CA

The customer service from scheduling to technician performance has been outstanding. I also like the fact that chemicals are changed periodically so the pests don't build up a barrier to them.

Kris Kehe Houston, TX

They come and do what hey need to do and are very kind an pleasant when greeted at the door.

Travis Pearland, TX

Your technician was on time, knowledgeable and efficient.

Don Emerson Puyallup, WA

Appreciate being contacted. Asking if I had any particular problems or concerns. While noting this is a season for mice and rats.

Chris Jordan Seabrook, TX

Very polite and professional. Also very thorough.

vanessa hodges Poway, CA

Amazing customer service. On time and friendly/respectful.

Chris Creek Plainfield, IN

Rex went above and beyond by closing an outside access panel which prevents pest entry and also helps with my heat bill. Rex always checks with me before he starts and asks how he could help.

Carolyn A Garrison ,

The technician (Paul S) was thorough, courteous, very professional. Thank you for your professional service.

Kathryn Bergstrom Long Lake, MN

Dion P. did a great job, very friendly. Quick effective service. - Katie B.

Alfred Ray Modesto, CA

Mr. H. was amazing. He made sure that my yard was absolutely for free. He made sure all the eaves we’re clean and free of spiderwebs. Make sure you get that guy as your technician.

Gregory Brown , SC

Excellent work by Tim C; he is a highly effective and respectful communicator

C Reyes Sugar Land, TX

We had our quarterly treatment today. Joe from Aptive was friendly, helpful and professional.

Chris Refaei Houston, TX

Charles was fantastic. I was not there but my wife was there and she informed me of his professionalism and when he was asked to spray our garage and even attic he did so without hesitation. Thank you so much for your professionalism, thoroughness and excellent customer service. 🤜🤛

J David Sarasota, FL

Good service and your representative Parker D is a pleasure to deal with.

Taylor Miley Sartell, MN

They notify and remind you of your appointment time/date and arrive promptly and get the job done. Joseph A did a wonderful thorough job with our last aptive appointment.

Ava Bradford Roseville, CA

The service was was great! The tech was very nice.

michael rogers Houston, TX

I have had APtive for several years and their service has been dgood. they always come back wqhen ever needed between appointments.

Marius Lelutiu Braselton, GA

They are very unprofessional, I always had a bug issue even after revisits, it is a nightmare to try to cancel (a manager has to do it and are not available), extremely long wait times for customer service, novice technicians in a hurry to be in and out, they did not remove spider webs, wasp/bee nests, without being told to, I was charged and continued service after several attempts of cancellation, and their app is awful for communication. I was on hold for hours trying to cancel, being told that customer service cannot do it and a manager needs, which is not available. Told I would be called back to finish cancelling and was never called. Another service was performed, and I tried cancelling again. The service was awful with the tech sending an email stating he was done with his service before even arriving, then he was here for less than 5 minutes applying the pesticide, I asked for him to spray my basement and he speratically spot sprayed random areas that were not even a concern, I asked if he would hit the daylight walls, of which he stated he did, but did not. I asked him to go around the windows, and he it them with a spot of spray. This was very poor and unprofessional service. I received a call from collections saying I need to pay for my service and I stated that I tried to cancel to no avail and do not wish to continue my service and refuse to pay for that last awful service. They did not care and continued to send me letters, calls and texts (many) trying to collect. I called customer service several more times to try to cancel after holding for hours and finally received an email saying my account is "on hold" or "frozen", and they do not cancel accounts. I complained and stated that I tried to cancel and did not want the final service, and furthermore it was a terrible service. I finally gave up after continuing to receive texts and calls from their billing collections and said you can either wave my last service fee or send somebody with professionalism to reservice my house the right way. They told me that I need to pay first. I said since you refuse to waive the service and put me through these hours of wasted time trying to cancel, I will pay. I soon as I was done paying, they told me that I need to call back and cancel to no longer be charged! I am now back on their contract and my account is active again! What a nightmare!!!

Shawn Crawford ,

Mike C provided our service yesterday and was great. He was on time, courteous, quick and did a good job. I attempted to use the 5$ bonus link for him but it did not work for some reason. Thank you so much, The Crawfords

R Rodriguez San Antonio, TX

Haggi P. did a great job communicating and showing up on time.

Brenda Kilpatrick Sarasota, FL

Always very nice, professional, and answers any questions or concerns I have.

patti walker Palm Harbor, FL

Technicians were friendly and efficient. Very pleased with Aptive service and their technicians. Thank you!

Marcos Montes Burke, VA

Robert R performed the outdoor service today. He was courteous and friendly. He called about 10 minutes before arriving so we could the dog inside. He and Aptive communicate well.

Patricia Belknap St. Petersburg, FL

I don’t feel he did a good job spraying my garage area

Daryl Dalcero Tampa, FL

Not good Instead of calling us and connecting, you just show up! this last time you did the outside not inside. you double charged me

Mark Stricker ,

Haggai was very professional, helpful and friendly. He arrived as scheduled. He represents your company well. Thanks much.

Yolanda A. Lowe Richmond, TX

Joe was very communicative, and helpful. The most comforting detail was his professionalism. Thanks, Aptive Environmental.

Kevin Oliver Odessa, TX

Honestly he has by far been the best technician we have ever had. Not only did he go into great detail about what and how he was going to treat my home he explained why I may have been having issues in the 1st place.

Sachiko Shiomi Renton, WA

All the technicians who’ve come by have been polite, kind, and swift with their work. Efficient and effective. Website difficult to navigate.

Scott Terry Houston, TX

Great service teechs. Very knowledgeable.

Nona C Strong El Dorado Hills, CA

The technicians always ring in when they arrive, and they're always friendly and helpful. Today, it was Dan. He was exceptional in his greeting. Thanks very much, Dan. Great guy!

Erica Fortune City of Saint Peters, MO

Very kind and did a great job! Always a quick service, and nice to talk too!

Connie Ralston Lake Jackson, TX

I was up and never saw the technician! I do not even know what service was performed. I had a couple questions I wanted to ask him and feel like we need some type of communication when they they perform their Work. I do not like paying for services that I do not know were performed! They are working on sewer lines and have machines going and are parked along street so another truck is not an indicator!

Mayra Hinojosa Houston, TX

Very professional and complete service they take care of your concerns.

Raj Shivjiani Sterling, VA

Leslie G is a very courteous, professional, and sincere service guy. I appreciate his demeanor and professionalism. Because of Leslie, I would recommend Aptive to others and will make sure to request Leslie G to service my house every quarter. Thanks...