Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

David Randall Carlsbad, CA

I want to commend your technician, LaCraigory G, for correcting what I presume was an administrative oversight. When I received your service notification, I emailed to request service inside my home and was acknowledged with “We’ll add that note. However when LaGraigory arrived he was unaware of my request. Taking the initiative, he suited-up and honor my request—thereby averting an embarrassing administration mishap on Aptive ‘s part. Additionally he did a very through job covering the outside of our structures. Someone need to review where the disconnect occurred so email requests by customers are not misplaced.

Spencer O Indianapolis, IN

Today we had received exceptional service through Aptive from Skye A. He made sure to ask us, before treating the house, if we have been experiencing more bugs and/or how he can improve the service for today. He took the time to treat our house throughly, which was greatly appreciated. He by far was the most involved Aptive worker we have had come to our house so far. Aptive as a service is also extremely friendly and willing to accommodate however they can. If you begin to see more bugs around your house, simply call them and they will send someone out to spray again. Yearly services are reasonably priced and employees tend to take pride in giving their costumers the best service they can.

Carmen Favorito Sacramento, CA

My service technician Marcus was great. He was very informative about my pest control issue and how I can help to deal with it. He was professional, patient, non-judgmental, great attitude and thorough when completing the service. When your company has new employees, Marcus would be great at training them, as well as supervising them. He not only goes beyond providing technical services, but provides excellent customer service through his patient demeanor and dedication to his work. I hope your company gives him a raise and promotion so you do not lose valuable employees like Marcus, and your company will continue to thrive through satisfied customers. I would like to request to have Marcus W do the quarterly services as well. Thank you.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write such an appreciative review of Marcus. He is a truly outstanding employee and we appreciate him so much. We are proud of his dedication and professionalism. :)

Mar. 13th, 2020

Kat Roseville, CA

We cannot say enough about Jesse (I am awful with names, but I believe it was Jesse) as he was incredible about answering all our questions, providing us with sticky pads to better observe our home and taking time to provide excellent customer service. He’s the only person who has cleaned away cob webs and taken time to really inspect around the house. We had cob webs all over and were considering changing our services to another provider out of frustration. But he showed up, did the job right and kept us on board with his great service! Jesse is representative for your organization. Thanks Jesse!

Tina Christakis Holiday, FL

Chad did an excellent job! I would like to have him as my only service technician servicing my house. I will work around his schedule for my next service. When I wrote my first review on October 2019, didn't have to much of the time to explain my citation. I own my home for 25 years, never had any pest control done. But the past 2 years had to go to Texas for business so I decided to rent my home to a friend, as a favor. Returning from Texas few months ago, I find my home destroyed and full of German coaches in the kitchen. I was very upset but unfortunately that's what's happening when you trust your home to a friend thinking they will appreciated and taken care of it. Big mistake... I was wrong! So I contact Aptive to resolve my coach problem. Chad, was my service guy. The first time in October and the second time today 11/20/19. I saw a big difference from his first service. Today he came to inspect the results and to spray again. He is professional, dedicated, polite.... But most important finally solve my problem. He is an excellent worker and still I would only want to work with him and around his schedule. Great job Chad!!! Thank you so much, and as much I appreciate you... Hoping Aptive do the same!

AW Fairfax, VA

I couldn’t be happier with Qusay’s service! He was very professional, made the effort contact me early this morning to coordinate the appointment time, took time to understand the bug issues I was experiencing and communicated his approach and to remedying the problem, offered tips on what I could do in my yard to make the bugs less interested in staying around, and was courteous throughout the entire time. I’ve had my doubts about staying with Aptive due to previous negative experiences, but as long as they have folks like Qusay who are customer-service focused, I will continue to use this service! Great job!

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks so much for the feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Oct. 23rd, 2019

Sandra Cruz Brandon, FL

My technician was Rashad, a very nice and polite man. He listened to my concerns and offered advise and solutions on how to solve them. He will work with me to get those issues under control. He also came up with a plan on how we can work together to permanently get on top of it. In addition to what he did while he was here he even had a check list on what I need to do before he comes back next month emailed to me from his office. I have only been with Aptive for a short time but I feel very confident that together we will be able to put my issues to bed. I recommend Aptive to anyone looking for professional but personal service as well. I used to use one of the more popular services but never felt as comfortable. Thank you.

Deb Magnolia, TX

Jerrod was extremely professional and helpful with all my questions. This is the first time I have ever had a pest control service. I am recently divorced and my husband took care of this. No matter how silly I felt my questions were, Jerrod assured me they were important. He was patient and made sure that I was comfortable with everything before he left. Since I am now on my own, after 25 years of marriage, I have been has forced to inquire with several new services/companies. I can definitely say that Jerrod and the Aptive representative that sold me the service made my experience much more pleasant than some of the other staff/services I have encountered. Thank you for hiring a staff that cares about its customers.

Ray Helotes, TX

Aptive provides a quarterly service and is consistant with the service. It is apprecaited that a text and email message is sent from Aptive to inform me of an upcoming treatment. The notice also allows for me to reschedule to appointment if necessary. Addtionally, I do not have to be home for a technician to provide the treatment (our contract is limitied to exterior home treatment. Today's treament was performed by Fernando "Fern" A. who presented himself professionally with a full explanation of the treament he was going to perfom. Once the service is performed, an invoice is mailed to me that reflects what arears of the house/yard were treated and the targeted pests. Pest/insects have been controlled while Aptive has been providing treatment to our yard and exterior of the house. I would recommend Aptive to others.

Keashawn Deer Park, TX

We are an existing client and have been for the last six months. We have never been more pleased with the company then we are with Aptive environmental. Our technician this round, Leo, went so much more above and beyond and I have ever seen any technician did I felt compelled to leave a review. I am a single mom who also cares For my mother and This technician helped me move furniture and do a few other things that I couldn’t have done on my own, things he didn’t have to do. The way this man treated me gives me faith and then generation to follow and will keep me a loyal customer of adaptive environmental. Thank you Leo for all you did today even the things you didn’t have to do! You are my favorite technician now And you Have inspired me in ways you will not know! I will find a way to be kind today to a stranger because of you thank you

Joe C Broomall, PA

Had to reschedule for Aptive to come back out free of charge to take care of this flea in gnat infestation on my property. Aptive showed up right on time. Listened to everything that I was telling the tech. He saw for himself the amount of fleas and gnats that were all over my backyard as we walked through the grass. He explained what he was going to do to get rid of this problem. After he was done I checked the backyard and I did not see any fleas or gnats flying around as I walked through the grass. Few hours later Before letting my two dogs out I check the backyard again and still no bugs. Very happy that he was able to disregard these bugs that had been bothering my two animals. Hopefully the chemical that he put down will last.

Jamie Justin, TX

Sales Rep Trish is great! Went over every question I had. Made sure I understood their agreement before signing. She even gave me her cell number before leaving so if I had questions at any time or problems I could call her directly and she would fix the issue. She has held true to her word, any questions I’ve sent in a text have been answered in a timely manner. The Tech that came to the house to spay was very professional. Dressed very sharp. Made sure I was comfortable with everything he was doing and asked if I had any questions or concerns. He went over problem areas in the yard I ask him about. He even found wasps nests we had no idea we had. Over all I am very impressed with the service Trish and Alex have give me. I have not had a pest control company because they have always been very pushy at the door. These 2 Aptive employees have been great to work with and we look forward to a big free home and yard!

Yves Alarie

The technician for me was Stefan from Aptive in Bridgeville PA. He arrive on time and we discussed my problem. My problem is with voles. I am on about 1.25 acre lot in a wooded area. He placed 4 bait stations with me looking at what he was doing and following his descriptions of the applications. He demonstrated how to open these stations to verify the activity (if any) of the voles if they visited the stations and replace the bait if needed. So, I am very satisfied with his service. So far! Indeed I will follow if this is effective or not in my next review. Thank you again to Stefan for taking the time giving me a complete explanation of this system.

Donna S Lynnwood, WA

We just signed up for service today, and I am impressed with the polite, professional manner of both your rep (Tayson) and technician (Jose). I have had pest services from many different companies over the past 15 years we have lived at this property and must say that what sold me was your use of a plant based product and the fact that you cover slightly more than the standard base of the house. Upon arriving, Jose and I walked through the property noting any problem areas (including a wasp nest near our downstairs bedroom window) and a plum tree overrun with aphids. He also was particularly attentive and respectful of my decision to NOT have any product to harm rodents on my property as I rather enjoy watching them in the wild section of our yard. Thanks!

Pennie Burroughs Severna Park, MD

My technician Jerome was on time and was very meticulous in treating all areas outside/inside the house for insects. He took his time, but was very efficient and was in and out in no time at all. I have recommended Aptive to my friends and a few are now paying customers. It is the Technicians that make the Company so successful. Employees like Gerome that make Aptive have such great success. and take such pride in doing a good job and being so courteous and professional to the customer. I am very satisfied with the job Gerome did and his representation of Aptive. I will ask for him for my next quarterly treatment. Thank you, Pennie Burroughs

Karleen Monroeville, PA

La Ron performed a quarterly service today and was extremely helpful in addressing new wasp nests in our shrubs and retaining wall lights. He eradicated the wasps and nest in the shrubs today, however the process required to treat the light fixtures is slower and more complicated. Spraying the fixtures would damage the electronic components, so a powder was used to kill the wasps over a few days, leaving the nests to be removed later. The process, products used and follow up required was explained. He even left some product to use should wasps return before the nests can be removed next week. Thanks La Ron!

Cheryl Puyallup, WA

Inspected eaves and exterior windows for wasp nests, spider webs and spider egg sacs. Removed any harborage or nest activity found on front, back and sides of home. Applied Insecticidal barrier treatment around foundation for crawling pest activity Applied insecticide crack and crevice treatment by exterior doors, windows and vents for crawling pest activity and to prevent pest entry into the home. The technician also treated a yellow-jacket nest I pointed out several yards away from the house and set mouse traps in our crawl space to ease my concern of the mere possibility of mice activity. He left the area clean and locked the gate behind him.

Carol San Diego, CA

I had service yesterday performed by David, who introduced himself to me when I opened the door. He asked if I had any specific concerns since the last service. We went over the problem areas. He asked if I noticed any changes in the insect population in the yard. I told him that there had been an enormous increase in spider webs of the messy variety, indicating widows, though I had yet to see one. I brought up the white moths that were present while we chatted. Their caterpillars are VERY damaging to plants and flowers. He said they had no treatment for flying insects, I told him I would use hair spray on them, which he found interesting. He went on to service the yard, the fence, under the lips of my large outdoor planters and raised beds, the normal spots on the outside of the house and patio, my potting area, under the "handles" of the garbage bins, around the hose bibs, etc. He rang the bell to advise he was done and to say thanks. Then he said he was going to do a little more around the entrance and be off. Very nice man; thorough, professional and pleasant. I like the Aptive personnel as well as the service they provide. I have been with Aptive for over a year and have only good things to say about them. Their services are guaranteed. They IMMEDIATELY respond to my emails.

Magdalena Corrado Broomfield, CO

The representative of Aptive showed up on my doorsteps at the wright time, I was getting really frustrated with earwigs and spiders coming inside in our rental home. I know the house wasn't treated for a while ( over 1 year ago for a spiders) . Your representative Cameron was very knowledgeable, soft spoken and I got all the info I needed to be sure that this was the company I wanted to go with. Next was the technician's visit set for 9-11 am. Eli arrived little bit after 9 am, which was perfect timing for me. He was very respectful and kind, he even put a shoe's covers to not to bring any dirt from the outside . Love it and appreciate the gesture. Eli left me a little quote - on the "how we did" flyer- by Mahatma Gandhi, little personal touch which makes you smile. I haven't seen anything inside and almost nothing outside after his visit till the big rain on Saturday (2 days after treatment). Couple spiders in our lower level and earwig in the kitchen , but I know that it was first treatment for the house since a long time and things can try to come back inside, it takes time. I would still give 5 stars for both of gentlemen, Cameron and Eli for the professionalism and kindness. Will be calling to request Eli to be my specialist. Thank you

Cecile Peters Canton, GA

I am pleased to share that Fabian B is a excellent representative of the Aptive Team. He was professional yet friendly. He freely engaged in conversation during his service. He was not able to service the outside of the house due to the rain. He assured me that another request for service would be automatically scheduled based upon the notes he would enter. Fabian was most attentive to his task. Not once did I have to say “ You missed an area.” . As a customer, I appreciated this thoroughness. His performance and technique, should be shared with other technicians to model. Great job Fabain. Keep up the good work!! Cecile Peters

S. J. Berkley Burleson, TX

Fernando was our sales rep. He was professional and knowledgeable. A good salesman. Alex was our technician today. He arrived on time and presented himself and Aptive in a very professional manner. He clearly explained what he was going to do and made sure that I understood. He asked several times times if I had any questions. I believe he performed our service with care and thoroughness. He checked in with me when he was done and again made sure I understood what was done and what would happen next. He told me if we saw any bugs between treatments to call immediately. I am impressed with the caliber of employees with Aptive. Alex is exceptional. I give him an A+.

David A Danley Ph.D. Peoria, AZ

Joseph was courteous and very helpful. He listened to our concerns regarding the scorpions we found inside our house. He offered advice and provided glue traps and powder to try to alleviate our problem. Unfortunately, the last person before him was so fast and cursory that we believe that is why we found scorpions so soon after the other man's visit. Also, the other guy failed to do my office/study we he was here and that is where I found a baby scorpion awhile after his visit. But, Joseph, thankfully took the Necessary time to treat our home properly; and, hopefully, prevent another call-out to our home.

JAM Murrysville, PA

We had our second application on Monday 7/15. Chris was the service representative. Our expectations were high based on our initial application by Savanna and Matt. We were pleasantly surprised that Chris did an equally great job. He is to be commended for his professionalism and his knowledge of what we needed done. He went beyond in his service - after completing our service I had forgotten to mention a wasp nest under our sliding board by our pool. Chris without hesitation reopened his supplies and took care of the wasp nest. We are so pleased with Aptive service and are looking forward to our continued association. Thank You - Janet Montali

Bill Stalcup Vancouver, WA

Very nice service guy. He did everything my wife requested and he was very polite. This was a return service due to the last guy seemed to not do a great job because we were seeing more spiders than we have in a long time. The service guy explained that using the straw was not the recommended procedure for the base boards which my wife said he used the straw through the complete house and very sporadic like here and there, for a constant line of good defense. He also said that the last guy used the wrong chemical that was normally used as a deterrent and not a killer. This all makes sense why we were seeing more spiders than ever. The last guy also told us that the inside of the house didn't need a lot of chemicals due to the fact that the spiders are outside and don't want to be in the house while temps were warmer during summer time. He said that's where the food was. My wife and I question that due to seeing so many spiders lately and last time we checked the temps are warm outside. I hope this will take care of these spiders.

jems Boyds, MD

Alfred came out and did a wonderful job. HE had to deal w/a huge paper wasp nest full of hundreds of wasps at a very difficult closed in area. He also had to deal w/mud wasps on the front porch and made sure to inspect property and found other regular wasps nests and took care of them. He did a wonderful job. NIce, professional, cordial. We called regarding small ants in the kitchen which come in when we get a ton of rain, an hour before he got there, no ants, his timing was perfect as we had an ant swarm in our kitchen a few minutes before he arrived. He put out lots of gel bate in the kitchen, just not in one area like other techs and also did the outside window as it seemed they may had been coming from around window siding. We are always happy to see Alfred as he is always professional, courteous of our home and careful not to track dirt or bugs inside. He's an asset to your company! Thank you, Jill and Greg Sater

Matt Blake McKinney, TX

I’ve been a customer for 2 or 3 years now. I’ve had many different service personnel during this time and they all seem very professional and efficient. Today I elected to get my second home serviced also to help eliminate the bug problem there. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the care and attention to detail that Lenzy provided. He covered all the bases in a most professional manner. And because of the additional challages I face in this older, garden setting home in McKinney’s Historic District the value of his attention to detail is appreciated to a higher level with the control of pests. I’d be very happy if I could have him back for follow up in a month and future treatments for my Tucker st. property. Sincerely, Matt Blake

Peggy F New Braunfels, TX

I all of a sudden have a rat problem inside my house. I called last evening and your service technician came very early this morning and professionally helped me with the situation. He explained what he was doing and why. He also explained about rats and their habits. On his way out he also knocked down all of the visible wasp nests that have grown on my back covered deck. My technicians name was Adam. He gave me a reasonable explanation about what to expect and how we might solve this problem. I appreciated his patience with me as I was definitely feeling uncomfortable in this situation of having a rat inside my house. I suppose I should also mention that as a customer of Aptive this extra service call was absolutely free.

Martha Denver, CO

Josh was very thorough and very professional. He listened to my concerns, and treated all of the areas that I requested of him. He was considerate of not spraying my blooming flowers so he wouldn’t hurt the bees. I’m giving him the five star review, but holding my opinion of how well the product works until I can see the results. This was my first treatment. I have been a customer of Another company That I have been quite happy with. The only reason I switch to active was because of the pricing. I reserve judgment on its performance until I can see the results. When I called into talk to customer service I was disappointed to only have a recording and be told that someone would get back to me before tomorrow that is not OK with me. I give Josh the five stars but not the company so far.

Danielle Schickman Milltown, NJ

Sebastian was super kind and helpful. He remembered my situation from last time and provided personalized service. Thank you!

Esther Hung Sugar Land, TX

Our technician Kai W. did a great job going around the house to spray and clean up bug nests. We're happy with Aptive services!

Cheryl Young Indianapolis, IN

Travis R was extremely prompt, friendly and efficient. He took care of my concerns around my back deck. I am extremely satisfied.

Terri Mineman Swansea, IL

My sister happened to show up while the techs were applying the chemicals and it appeared to her that one tech was spraying into the air and didn’t care where and the other was swatting a brush around. They were getting ready to leave and did more when they saw her. After my special rates are over I’ll most likely cancel due to this.

Davida Crozier Frisco, TX

Aptive Pest Control misrepresented their service(s) to me. I was informed that the first treatment would be incredibly cheap and was led to believe that the subsequent treatments were the same price. When the salesman was quizzed about this he did allow that the subsequent treatments would be at a higher rate. I explained that I was willing to give this a try for a couple of treatments. Nothing was stated at that time about a year long contract or that I would have to pay over $230 to terminate the contract if I wanted out. Now that I have cancelled the contract, Aptive is coming after me for the $230 cancellation fee.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Gary Logan Deer Park, TX

Only did the front yard, not the back yard and not the side yard. He did try to ring the door bell and did a light knock on the front door. Did not try the back door or say anything , we were in the back yard. It seems we are being charged for full service when we only got partial service. When you set appointment you need to give a time you are going to be there, so people can be sure that you have full access to everything.

jemini910 San Diego, CA

Marco the service representative was very professional. He always texts before arriving and when he was finished. Marco is always courteous! Nice smile..

John Moore O'Fallon, IL

Link to reward technician who serviced my account did not work. Nor do I have his name. There were two of them. Regardless, both should merit the $5 bonus.

Dawn ,

I would highly recommend Aptive for any type of pest control. Service Tech, John W is great to work with and listens and addresses any concerns you may have.

John Blough Seattle, WA

Each time Aptive visits our house for a quarterly service call, each person has been very friendly, and respectful. This is a good service. Thank You

Daniel Evans Waukesha, WI

Beware of their sales tactics. They represented that they performed a service to treat for Asian beetles and stink bugs. Signed an agreement with them in August 2020. after initial service and first quarterly service, requested a reservice in October for asain beetles and stink bugs. Were informed at that time during the service that the best time to treat for them would be early spring. Our bug issue has gotten worse and when contacting in march 2021 for reservice to address, we were informed that this was a service they do not provide. Aptive was able to comment that they would be able to "train or inform" their local sales team that this is service they dont perform. However, as the customer is am out all the money that was invested in treatments based on their commitment to treat. Would stay far away from this company.

Susan J. Brownsburg, IN

We love our service with Aptive. Matt H. was here this morning, and did an outstanding job explaining everything before & after our treatment service!

Kuting Apacible Houston, TX

He was here on time. Courteous and very respectful. No comments yet about the new product he used. Thankful & happy for the free service Aptive offered me.

David S Seffner, FL

Tech did a great job on getting to all needed areas on the exterior of the house. Expect to see great results after the treatment. Communication with the Tech was great.

LouAnn Reed Marthasville, MO

The technicians were extremely nice and professional. My appt time was for 2 pm and they were here at 9:30 am. I would have liked to be informed when they were leaving. It didn't seem like they were here for more than 15 minutes.

Chitr Philadelphia, PA

Today on Friday 3/19/2021 1.25 pm  I have called to schedule a service for ant problems. We have been in contract with Aptive for over 2years. Today Apitive representative named Dan (who described himself as account manager ) was very disrespectful with me while I requested that send an experienced pest control specialist becuase I have a 7-month-old baby. He was rude and said that "We are not going to spray on your baby". I said to him that not the nice way to talk about the baby he was defensive and rude. it appears that he does not know how to be respectful to the person with an accent as well as with a female customer.

Russ.Shelly Landry Minneapolis, MN

I would never recommend this company. We have had them for nearly one year. We hired them specifically for spiders in and around our home and for voles in our yard. They assured us that they could take care of both situations for us. After nearly one year, the spiders are no better and the voles are worse. The vole damage in our yard is so severe now that we need to have a landscaper repair it. We are in the process of requesting a refund for the last several treatments but unfortunately we are learning how rude and unhelpful their customer service is as well. We have been told several different stories of how to get a refund and have been told several times that we will get a call back from a supervisor. No call back has happened. This company has taken a lot of our money but has not delivered an effective service. I advise you to look elsewhere.

Ed Mullen Valrico, FL

I'm just curious but are they not supposed to do the inside of the garage? If so then it was not done. Other than that Justin did an excellent job. Very nice a courteous.

Ali ,

Michael was here bright and early. He had a problem with his equipment. He left and returned promptly. He was efficient, thorough and friendly. Thank you, Michael.

Theresa (Tess) Gempesaw Ramos Seattle, WA

We waited for a phone call to let us know he is arriving. We have a deck that seriously need treating bcoz it is where we have the most disturbing spiders. The only access is through our living room. He left without treating it. I don't feel he completed the work when he left. i hate to pay $136 for work that is not completed.

L Turner Avon, IN

The Representatives are always knowledgeable and approachable. Weather was the only reason any of the appointments were rescheduled, otherwise they are always on punctual. Service works well and the offer resprays as needed.

Bonae VonHeeder Boerne, TX

It was great. Jaron G. was the technician and did a fantastic job. I tried to give him feedback so he could get his bonus but the link would not work.