RIDD Logo
LAST UPDATED: October 6th, 2021

Founded in 2020, RIDD Pest Control offers customers in Utah, Florida, and Georgia a wide array of pest control solutions that spans a number unwanted pests. The company promotes quality customers services and eco-friendly products to protect homeowners, their families, and their pets from pest infestation.

The Good

• Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Pest Expertise

Satisfaction Guarantee

While the terms of the pest control company’s treatment plans are not as yet disclosed, RIDD Pest Control does offer customers a “100% Satisfaction Guarantee,” implying that should the company’s pest control service not meet customer satisfaction, or should pests return between treatments, RIDD Pest Control will amend the pest problem free of charge.

Pest Expertise

RIDD Pest Control boasts an expansive pest catalog that highlights all the insects and other pests common to its three-state service area, including ants, spiders, bees, roaches, mosquitos, rodents, and more.

The Bad

• No Additional Services
  • Undisclosed Treatment Plans
  • Limited Service Area

No Additional Services

RIDD Pest Control does not appear to offer additional services outside of exterminating pests. In addition to standard pest control, leading pest control companies like Terminix will also provide yard and lawn services that treat the home’s exterior and lawn, attic and crawlspace service that identifies and eliminates pests in hard to reach spaces, and animal control that assists in the humane removal of larger animals.

Undisclosed Treatment Plans

While the standard in the pest control industry is to provide four seasonal treatments throughout the year, some companies provide supplementary service packages that support the standard pest treatment. This includes specialized treatment options covering bed bug and/or termite control. Homeowners interested in RIDD Pest Control’s services will need to contact the company directly to determine the exact terms of the company’s service plans and, if any, additional treatment options.

Limited Service Area

RIDD Pest Control operates solely in the areas surrounding Lehi, Utah; Atlanta, Georgia; Tampa, Florida; Orlando, Florida; and Miami, Florida. As RIDD Pest Control is a relatively new company working in a small, yet competitive pest control market, customers will need to rely on verified RIDD Pest Control reviews from actual customers to get a true sense of how the company conducts business in those communities.

The Bottom Line

RIDD Pest Control provides standard pest management services and advertises eco-friendly products and top-notch customer service. Given the relatively young age of the company, more time may be needed to determine whether the company can follow through on these claims. The lack of detail on the company site will require customers to reach out directly to the company or consult first-hand reviews from real RIDD Pest Control customers. Potential customers in search of additional services may find better luck with a more established pest control provider.

2.2

Lee Arrowood Melbourne, FL

Rudd is new to Central Florida. Logan stopped by the house to introduce himself. We have struggled with Big Head Ants since building this home in 2015. Very few companies will cover them and very few commercial insecticides will affect them. I told them we would give them a try if they could get rid of the ants and check the attic for bees. Mason showed up to provide service that Saturday morning. Note that typically we spray and kill the steady stream of ants but they return within an hour or so. Mason introduced himself and circled the outside of home then added a few touches inside. 3 weeks later and no sign of these pests!! Service was prompt, courteous, professional. We could not ask for better. Logan later climbed up and searched attic for bees and found no sign of pests in the attic. We rate them "Absolutely Wonderful".

Yadhira Blanco Palm Bay, FL

Total ripoff Beware Our home had some ants we sign for their services and it turn into an infestation One day I decided to purchase ant baits at the local store and the ants were gone Worst company ever and you cannot cancel without penalty Stay away

Josh v Spring Hill, FL

This is the first time I've ever had to call the police on someone. Solicitors came to my house to attempt to secure a contract, I answered the door said "No thanks, not interested." and closed the door. A moment later there's pounding at my door, the same guy...I asked "Do you have money for me? We're not interested and you need to leave." He proceeds to inform me he's not leaving until he speaks to my wife, like some drunken ex-boyfriend determined to fix his past relationship, and I was the only thing between him and happiness. I ask him if he has a contract with signatures, show me some paperwork, anything to validate his refusal. He produces nothing, so, I tell him he needs to leave and if he doesn't I'll be forced to call the police for trespassing, this infuriated him. A heated exchange ensues to which finally, I ask him "Do you want to hurt me or something? You look like you want to hurt me." He answers "Ya know, if I weren't on the job I probably would." I tell him to leave again, probably for the 4th or 5th time. I decide to show him my ID (after being accused of being some random babysitter or something) and let him know that he's "been asked to leave and you must go" -- after a moment and a few more reminders for him to leave, I decided it's best for me to return inside and lock the door. He walks to his truck and sits on the easement for a good 15-20 minutes before returning and pounding on the door again. I remind him several colorful ways that he's not welcomed, and he demands that I call my wife so he can speak to her, to which I pulled up the sheriff's office phone number and proceed to ask for a deputy to arrive and escort him off my property. About 10 minutes later a deputy shows up and tells him that he has no right to act like this and tells him to leave the property. To which he finally obliged and drove off. Definitely a sour taste in my mouth for this company and something to look out for, as I'm 100% positive he was in contact with his superiors multiple times in between interactions. BUYER BEWARE.

kelsie Fort Lauderdale, FL

Awesome team! Did a great job! not a fan of bugs so they made sure I felt comfortable and informed me of whats going to happen every step of the process! very happy with the results I have seen already!

Christine Rinaldi Bradenton, FL

After a long day of taking care of 2 sick kids I finally got my baby to sleep. I have a sign on my doorbell that says “Do not ring bell baby is sleeping” Guess who decides to ring my bell after 8pm and completely ignore my sign? Baylor from RIDD pest control. Needless to say I was not happy to have my baby awoken by a pushy solicitor on a stupid hoverboard. I was disgusted that he didn’t even apologize and instead proceeded to laugh at me. Anyways I’m leaving this review to always remember to never use this company. This is NOT the way you get new costumers.

Sthitaprajna Sahoo Brandon, FL

I wish can give a zero star . They lock you into a contract and provide the service that you didnt wish for. Stay away.

The Thomas cousins Tv FL

Awful pest product and customer service.