Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

melissa macias Las Vegas, NV

Clark serviced my home. He was absolutely professional very very thorough on what was treated and what services he completed. Fast, friendly, and courteous throughout the whole process!! Thank you Clark, even with the heat he worked very hard at getting everything covered and sprayed!👍👍👍👍

Bojank Brunswick, OH

Travis D Did excellent job, notified me when he will be here, explained what he will do and asked if there are any special requests that I would like him to perform. At the end he explained what he did and what he used. He was very informative.

Brad Houston, TX

Justin did an amazing job. He was very professional and polite and went above and beyond. He not only enlightened us in the company’s products and how it works but he also was very knowledgeable and personable as well. We would definitely recommend the company and would use him again in the future.

Debra Cresent Saint Clair Shores, MI

The people I met who represent the company were very friendly and helpful. They knew what to look for. Overall I’m very pleased and felt comfortable that I chose a good company to do the job. I also really liked the technician Andrew J. I would like to have him do the other treatments. Very personable.

Kris Paramus, NJ

Aptive Environmental is the best for all your bug issues. I have been using them for quite a while now and my home is virtually bug free. If I ever have an issue they quickly resolve it. Rasheed B. did my quarterly service last Friday and he was so thorough and professional. He even took and sent me pictures of all the places outside my home that he treated. Job very well done!! Thank You!!!

Mark Benson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I used to live on a farm were wildlife often found it ways inside your house. This problem was usually solved by finding the creature and relocating it but other pests like mice simply needed to be permanently removed. Aptive Environmnet has many products that work effectively which is something that I learned from experience. I highly recommend them to anyone with a mouse problem.

A P San Antonio, TX

Jarette T with Aptive went above and beyond. He went over everything and even gave us tips and tricks to help inside the home.

Sam Chicago, IL

William C. did an excellent job explaining what he was going to do and the chemicals he was using would not harm my pets.

Don Hubbuch Spring Hill, TN

I called Aptive for a respray because I was not home to let them in the last time. David was my technician and is always very friendly and knowledgeable . Don H.

Dyan Kirkland Rosemount, MN

Poor communication!!!! A service pro came to my home on 6/25/21 and left without finishing the job. I tried calling the local office to see if there was a problem and to have him finish. ALL I GET WHEN I CALL IS CALIFORNIA, NY, TX!! The responder says they will let the local Edina, MN office to call me. AFTER DAYS OF WAITING and multiple phone calls to the basic 800 number (the ONLY number you can reach) I finally called BBB. I would think that such a call and report would spur on this company. They have not responded. They don't care. They billed me $130. on my credit card. I have had Aptiv for about three years. Ever since covid, they service has gone down hill. The most disgusting is not being able to talk to the local manager to address what we were trying to achieve in my back yard. All they had to do was call me. Ugh!! Terrible management.

Justin Derisley Bloomfield Hills, MI

Conor L. Was amazing. I live in the woods and have a spider problem. Conor went the extra mile and swept the cobwebs off the windows and did a great job. Thank you Conor.

Tammie Gonzalez Concord, CA

Jonathon did a great job. Notified me when he would be arriving When he arrived asked about area and any concerns After service made me aware of areas and how to avoid treated areas. Thanks Tammie G

Michael Sharp Fuquay-Varina, NC

Edit: When I told the representative that reached out to retain my business that the company's service was poor, they respond with "Don't know where you got that info. You should probably do more research", followed by links to ranking websites. Link to transcript below. No thanks Aptive for the crappy service, but much thanks for the laugh. https://photos.app.goo.gl/CAbpgKeZzQgrffwF9 Original: Company is either entirely a scam, or, my guess, is that their technicians are all contractors and their management, incentive structure, or something like is completely inadequate. A polite and seemingly knowledgeable salesman knocked on my door offering a steep discount on indoor and outdoor pest control services. Environmentally friendly, safe for pets and kids, etc. He said they were in the neighborhood servicing other homes and they wanted to fill the remaining slots for the day, hence the discounts. I agreed, trying not to overthink it, and set up an appointment for a few hours later. Shortly before the time, a technician called and advised that he was down from Richmond, VA helping service the area, and that he had run into a ditch because he wasn't used to the roads. Sounded a bit odd but hey, things happen. No big deal. Received a call the next day to reschedule for the next week. Shortly before the second, first appointment. I get a text message from a technician saying that they would not be able to make the appointment due to 'medical emergencies'... Right. When you sign up, the company requires you to sign a contract for one or two years of service, and if you cancel you must pay a penalty of several hundreds of dollars. In the fine print of the service agreement though, it states that you may cancel within three days of signing up with no cost or penalty. I called the office in Cary. Despite a long hold time, I was able to cancel without any hassle, despite being outside the three day window. The representative I spoke to was quick and professional at least. Shortly after I began receiving text messages from their retention department offering deals to stay on board. It's clear the focus of this company is selling, not service.

Ruth Fortune Pleasant Hill, CA

Great service...Basir was the best...knowlegable, thorough, informative, detailed, pleasant...we would like him to do our quarterly servicing. Thank you

Larry L Brunswick, OH

The service tech Curtis H. did an excellent job providing service today, explained thoroughly the process and everything he did before and after. Really professional, also appreciate notifying me before the appointment.

Todd B Redmond, WA

Bob came out and made sure that my pest control concerns were addressed. I am very happy with treatments applied and all explanations given. Couldn’t be happier with his friendliness and willingness to go the extra mile!

Josh Turner Clinton Township, MI

ron an danny were awesome on time very informative answered all my question wit no problems very respectful and professional ...these are great people for customers to see last they really represent the company well

vinnicotra Somerset, NJ

Was provided quote by Duong and service technician was Darious S. Both were very professional and helped me understand the quote and service I was receiving. So far, very happy with the service I am receiving.

Vito D'Alessandro Glendora, CA

Your service technician was here this morning ........his attitude was great, friendly and he even invited me to follow him as we joked about him doing a thorough job. always satisfied with the service and the reps that provide the service. VitoD

Jen North Brunswick, NJ

Joe P. arrived to service my house while I was in the middle of work meeting. He politely understood, quickly asked me about my concerns and quietly maneuvered around the outside and inside of my home without me noticing him. Thanks Joe.

Pete Mendez San Antonio, TX

Our most recent experience has been great. Our technician, Kashja B. T. did a fabulous job. She checked in with us to confirm what our needs were and if anything changed from the last visit. She had excellent service and I have found this company is very responsive and easy to contact when needed. Plus then service we receive is great.

Jeff Duce Anoka, MN

My Aptive specialist name is Joseph A. and he was great. Very pleasant genuine person that likes what he’s doing and is great with customers. He’s did the early spring pest control and was very detailed. I asked him to treat and spray the garage and he was happy to. He first swept all the cobwebs everywhere and then sprayed. Best service ever. Thanks from Jeff Duce

Christine Keady Vienna, VA

Nicholas F. was great and provided the level of attention I've come to expect from Aptive. He introduced himself at the start and told me his plans. Asked if there were any problems and where so he could treat those areas and see what might be going on to cause the pest activity. With the rain, we've noticed more ants coming into the house, but they aren't coming in from the area I mentioned to him. His targeted efforts helped in that area so I am going to see if they can do the same targeted treatment in a different location. They provide free follow-up service!

Celio Celio123 Shrewsbury, MA

Sales man walks up my driveway He was very unpleasant and unprofessional I asked him to leave me a card in case his service interest me , he goes “ look up the website “ lol what a joke ! Poop poor quality sales man !

dj claypool Vista, CA

The 5 star is for one of Aptive's technicians, Nicholas M. He is very professional, thorough and their best technician!!! He reminds me of what Aptive (Corporate and technicians) were like where they were starting in my area. Unfortunately, the company is awful, but he keeps me with them. 10 stars Nicholas!!!!! Aptive Environmental - you get negative 5 squares... no stars for you!!! 5 years ago, Aptive Environmental would have gotten a 5 star review, Corporate changed everything - no longer have any customer service, no contact with a person (other than their poor tech's who are given different information than what Corporate says ...i.e. email stating your service date and time frame for tech to arrive and then tech's schedule is completely different than what email states).

E H Mower San Diego, CA

Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and on time are excellent qualities for your employees to have, and Josh and his coworker definitely have those qualities. There has been only one time during a past visit when an employee seemed to be more in a hurry than wanting to do a good job. Unfortunately I was not at home at the time and heard from my nephew about him afterwards and I don’t have a name. Ever since then, your employees have been great. The guy who came here on 12/15/2020 was very helpful and informative and was the first to tell me that he could put a rat trap in the backyard to maybe help keep rats away from my macadamia nut trees. I’m sorry that I can’t be positive, but I think his name is Stephen.

Paul Dormeyer Grover, MO

First I want to say that our tech,Willie, did an absolutely outstanding job. He completed every aspect of the service with total professionalism. He said he strives to do the best he can at what he does and it shows. He made sure every product he applied had complete coverage and was sure to tell me what he was doing and what to expect from the product. Aptive is fortunate to have an employee like Willie who takes so much pride in his work to the customers satisfaction. I had been a previous customer of Aptive but had dropped the service. There is no comparison with this service compared with what we saw previously. Previously with Aptive the tech who did our service dusted around the eaves and spread a little product on the ground. We assumed thats what we should expect. Since we decided to give yo a second chance we were shocked at what we should have gotten with prior service. Not only did Willie dust for spiders and nests, he put product around the house, put spots of a dust under the siding. Put out bait traps and the sprayed around the foundation and then came into the house and sprayed product around the baseboards and inside a cabinet where we see ants periodically. He sprayed the basement base and put out spots of ant gel where the ants had come in. Now that’s complete. I think you can see what we got for our money with previous service from Aptive compared to now. There is no comparison. We are happy we gave you a second whence with service like it should have been. Lastly Willie is a great part of why we are so pleased.

Stephanie Montreal, QC

We have been with Aptive for over a year and they are all great. Helpful customer service when you call, fast to resolve and schedule, and amazing friendly, polite, respectful and extremely knowledgeable field experts as the techs we always love to see. We truly enjoy the quick visit, even if just at 9am on Saturday, sharing our morning routine like a part of our family breezing through the house taking care of the cracks & crevices while being passed among all 3 of us for delightful conversations and joy filled laughs. I don't see us ever choosing another company as we've been taught exceptionally well about the safety of the perfectly developed products as we are a home filled with a few kitties, a couple lizards and raising their food plus autistic young daughter mom shares being on the spectrum as well. Aptive is the easy respray anytime a pest returns & a blessing on our organic vegetable gardening along with our hobby of growing plants.

C Beaudet Auburn Hills, MI

Today Eric explained all he was doing. I did not feel he rushed and took his time. Thanks Eric My name is Claire B.

sue koch St Louis, MO

Lawrence showed up on time, listened to my concerns and took care of busines in a timely manner. I'd like to keep him as my technician.

June Nunn Frederick, MD

Zach was awesome, very patient with my questions and alleviated my concerns. Great person and wonderful attitude, especially for a Saturday morning. :)

Jill Cole Pittsburgh, PA

They told me at 2. I called and they said a 2 hour window 2 to 4 so at 4 I called back. They say it's a 4 hour window 2 to 6 so at 6 I call back. The guy calls the one in brideville 10 times and they never pick up so I had to reschedule. I waited till 8 just incase and they never showed up or called. I had stuff to do and I sat there all day waiting is that how u treat ur new customers. Not happy at all with them.

epic arcade Noblesville, IN

Jeremy Southerland did an outstanding job, great customer service. Highly recommend Active control the insects and spiders that invade your home and yard!

Kendra North Ridgeville, OH

My initial service provider was not a 5 star experience. Customer service contact provided a "do over" and Michael rectified the situation with skill and professionalism.

Tiana D Capitol Heights, MD

I had the pleasure of having Service Pro Nicholas come and service my home. He was very knowledgeable and a respectful person. I’m very please with my service. -Tiana D

Denise Bridgewater, NJ

At this time I cannot make much of a recommendation. I still have not received a copy of my contract which I was told would happen. The service technician arrived at 4:13, began spraying at 4:20 and was back in his truck at 4:30. Not even half of the solution in his tank was sprayed onto my property. I will see if anything happens!

Scott S TX

How good your service is depends on who they send out. Overall the techs are friendly and do an adequate job. I did call once for reservice and they came back out in a week. The problem with Aptive is that they sell you on a quarterly service which means one treatment every 90 days. But they do not stick to the quarterly treatment. They schedule your appointment every 60 days. I have had to call and cancel and reschedule every time. They say they will correct it and they do not. So basically over the one year contract they will charge you for an extra 2 visits. Which if you needed them to come out in 60 days then that visit should be free. Its basically a revisit that if you needed is covered at no cost. So they are just ripping me off and I cancelled after my contract expired.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Jul. 4th, 2021

Melody Timmerman Warren, MI

Well...my experience was ok so I referred them...now am curious if the service we got was just watered down insect killer stuff. I referred them to a few different people and one couple has now had to call them FOUR times as Aptive were NO SHOWS. Never contacted the customer or anything!! We are suppose to have a treatment this Saturday but beware. I am a bit concerned about how this company may be a scam. FOUR times? Come on...I am so embarrassed I referred them now...I leave them messages and they say they will call me back and they don't. I call again and ask to speak to management and they say management will contact me and they do not. I am not normally a skeptic but red flags making me think its a scam. Buyer beware.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Jul. 4th, 2021

Apache Rose Canoga Park, CA

Great customer service, the guys were very polite and knowledgeable they didn’t mind walking me through the steps they were taking to solve my big problem.

Anthony Gonnella Jersey City, NJ

Frank W. did the service for my house and he did an incredible job! Highly recommend this company. Frank was passionate about his work and treated my home like it was his own!

Tinisha H. Somerset, NJ

Aptive services are thorough and their technicians are very knowledgeable. I always request Durrell because he answers all of my questions and takes his time treating my property. Tinisha H.

Claire Hubble Houston, TX

This is the third time an Aptive rep has come to our house and we love them. Special thanks to Rolondo D., our service pro today. He was so quick and personable, and looked out for my cats. Thanks so much Rolondo!

Carolyn L. Upper Marlboro, MD

Today we received excellent service with Aptive Environmental. Our technician, Reginald, was punctual, friendly, extremely courteous, and professional. He did an excellent job inside and outside while communicating to us what he was doing while performing his task.

Tony's Food Creations! Chula Vista, CA

Josh did an awesome job with his service today. He was extremely knowledgable and very polite. Josh got rid of the trap with the mouse and then conducted his inspection of the property. He answered all of my questions with ease. Josh deserves a monentary award for going above and beyond in his job duties. Thanks for all of your help Josh!

Kelly Wheaton, IL

Our technician Joseph was super respectful, was thorough, and timely.

Sue Saint Michael, MN

Anna was great! Very friendly & completed the job quickly & thoroughly.

JenG Brandon, FL

This was our first time using Aptive, I was excited for the amount of coverage your company covers in my yard. But I was a little disappointed after talking with my husband. He said he had to ask the tech if he was going to spray our elephant ears ( back right & left corner of back yard) and our shed. His response was “ya I can do that”. Not yes I was planning on doing that. So my concern now is do the techs not do everything the sales guys told me he was going to do. I was told I would get coverage from the front of my yard to the back, that’s what I found different about your company and why I went with you guys. If this is not the service you provide I would like to cancel. I do not want to have to watch the tech while they are hear to make sure we are receiving the correct service. I was not in need of pest control but was willing to give it a try for those reason. Please let me know your thought before the next service.

Douglas Martin Palm Harbor, FL

The Best! Mr. B. went above and beyond to treat our home today. I showed him some insects. He not only identified them, but told me just how he intended to stop them from entering our home. He cleaned and treated the weak area and told us what to watch for. He did more than any service tech we have had so far. Can we get Jordan B. every time???

Jessica Lopez , FL

Ive been with aptive almost a year now. No complaints so far. A new employee treated the wrong house last friday without me knowing. I received a call from aptive customer service about the mix up and Bo came out the next monday to complete the service and paid special attention to the areas I mentioned. Mistakes happen but it's all about how you resolve them that matters. Thankyou Aptive, job well done!

Crystal Heifner St Louis, MO

Your service techs are always very nice, but DeAnte R. was the BEST EVER! He was very friendly & did everything I asked him to do in the house. He also looked into the attic for me. I want him back for the next visit! When I clicked on the $5.00 bonus above, it said "Code access denied & Msg. access denied. What is going on? He certainly deserves it! Please make sure he gets it!