Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Pamela Richmond, TX

Today, 9/21/21, our Aptive technician, Isaiah, listened and responded effectively to our concerns. Recently, we have been experiencing animal activity in our front yard and inside our house, where we found a dead mouse in one of the traps. In addition to spraying the outside, including the grass and flower beds, Isaiah also sprayed inside the garage and the house, as well as laid traps in areas vulnerable to activity. He took time and care to make sure all areas were covered. We appreciate his efforts and thank him for the excellent customer service he provided. We have been Aptive customers for some time and would highly recommend their services.

George Sewell, NJ

Today’s technician, Anthony was very knowledgeable and friendly. Aptive has been very efficient in dealing with our situation.

16 hours ago

Cindy Martinez San Antonio, TX

I love aptive pedt control They always do an amazing job. I have a 2 story home and never have to worry about the bee hives.

17 hours ago

Mary Dotson Florissant, MO

The customer service is great. The employees are very nice, So far the pest control has been working on my yard, I will send referrals.

18 hours ago

yolanda celestine Richmond, TX

Services are performed on time. I appreciate being sent a text 30 minutes prior to the technician arriving. The service is thorough.

Brenda Allender Charlotte, NC

Both representatives for the company that I spoke with were very helpful and informative. I feel as tho I received excellent service from them both today.

Bea M. Apex, NC

I absolutely enjoyed the service, it was professional, quick, and the customer serviceg was excellent. I would definitely recommend to anyone that need the service.

Ashley Watson Missouri City, TX

Roy was amazing! He was quickly responsive and went above and beyond to help us out in a very scary situation. We had wasps get into the house. He stayed until we got rid of every one of them.

Louella K Lakeside, CA

It has been a good experience. They are thorough and do a good job. Joshua P was very friendly, listened and addressed all areas that I was concerned about. He did a great job!

nolmo Woodland Hills, CA

Aptive has been servicing my property for a couple of years and I have been thankful for the service they have provided. They have been keeping the bugs at bay and have responded to a couple of incidents inside the house.

Carol Middleton Powell, OH

Kendall did an awesome job they were having some issues and he took the time to listen and try to take care of all the issues that were going on the best he knew how Thank you so much for your service today!

Diane Miller Excelsior, MN

Elizabeth M was our wonderful Service Tech today. Her communication skills are Excellent!!!! She is amazing. I would like to request her for every visit. She was excellent ! Please give her a raise

James Cockrell Milford, MI

Each of the employees are very nice and certainly know what their doing and answers all our questions and treats the areas mentioned. They are very prompt as well.. I thank you for the service you provide.

Jamie Deutsch Aliquippa, PA

I just LOVE KIM!! I welcome her into my home like I do my friends. I wish I could ask for her every time. She also made me upgrade to bait boxes since I have a problem with mice.

bunky Fort Worth, TX

Technician was professional, friendly, attentive, and assured me our property would be treated thoroughly! Afterwards he took the time to let me the job was completed and went over some of the details of his work. Thanks

Stephen Z Cleveland, OH

Service techs are always helpful and answer any questions I have. They let me know what they are going to do for the treatment and tale care of any additional concerns I have.

Dina Yousif Hastings, MI

I’ve used their service for over a year now, I referred my family , they are here when I call for peak seasons, they’re very friendly, they do go above their means to satisfy us as their customers.

Melissa L Bender Oakland, CA

Basir serviced my home yesterday and was awesome. He asked if I wanted my garage done and I had never been asked that before and it made a lot of sense! I appreciated that Basir went over and beyond what I had expected.

Taisha Alofaituli Long Beach, CA

First off, I loved seeing there was a woman out there on the field. Michelle let me know when she would be arriving. Upon arrival, she got straight to work. Very professional! Hopefully I get her again!

Michelle Erekson Salt Lake City, UT

They have nice polite efficient people who come to do the work. I have very few problems with spiders or bugs and will come if I call to have them spray again if I do find some bugs or spiders.

Rebecca Thomas Castle Rock, CO

Mauricio arrived on time and performed all of the services required. He explained what type of product he was using and what would be done on the next scheduled visit. He was polite and courteous.

P J H Fort Worth, TX

Service performed today. Timely and professional. Very informative, very polite. Representative was JB I believe. Appreciated his attention to details and my concerns and questions. He did a great job. Thank you.

L Cholak Virginia Beach, VA

Both Malcolm & Skyland were very respectable and knowledgeable. They listened to what I was explaining, then took care of the issues. The service was great and didn't take very long to complete.

PG Winter Garden, FL

Like the communication & notifications I receive prior to visit. Also like the one on one interaction when they arrive & before they leave. The employees listen to needs & are very friendly.

Alex Deli El Cajon, CA

Been using their services for over a year. Happy with every time they come out, which is quarterly. If we see any extra bugs or pests, no extra cost to come out ad-hoc. Will continue to use moving forward and highly recommend.

Annette Davis San Antonio, TX

The guy providing the service was very knowledgeable and extremely nice. I'm picky and afraid of bugs his professionalism put my mind at ease. He also asked about issues I didn't think about as well as knocked down a wasp nest. Great service!!!!!

Natalie Troutman Lawrenceville, GA

My technician John Y was very professional, on time and friendly. He explained all my terms and conditions and the cancellation process with me. He explained the treatment service I would getting from beginning to end. He also explained the Joro spider situation to me. Excellent service!!! Also he was cute.. ;)

Gioconda Tovar Houston, TX

Is a great company. Good services. The technicians are always attentive to detail. The company has great communication. The prices are good. I get the quarterly pest control services and they also check any time I need additional services. I like the communication is good and I can also interact via text and email.

Gina Cramer San Antonio, TX

Joseph in San Antonio came out today and did an excellent job! He was incredibly communicative, professional, and helpful both before and during the service! I highly recommend Aptive Environmental for all your pest control needs.

Kjmarshall3901 San Antonio, TX

Technician was very respectful and thorough. He explained everything he was going to do and answered all of my questions. He also made sure to address any areas I was concerned about and educated me on things I could do to help prevent future issues.

chaz.muerer Austin, TX

I like how professional the workers are and how quickly they get the job done. My most recent experience with Tyler D was particularly amazing because he treated my garage without me even having to ask, which nobody has done before. I thank Tyler for his professionalism and attention to detail.

Ty Ewell Las Vegas, NV

Technician was outstanding. His experience and knowledge fare exceeded others that proceeded him. His attention to details was outstanding. His desire for customer satisfaction was the best that I’ve experience from others that proceeded him. I was completely satisfied with the service he provided to me as a paying customer👍🏽.

Charles Smith Jr Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Carlo did a great job today. He was by far the most thorough tech that I have had so far. I chatted with him and could tell he loved his job and took great pride in his work. A really nice guy and I hope I get him again for future visits Charles S

Tim Walden Sioux Falls, SD

Erich was outstanding in every way. Showed care for my home, did a very thorough and complete job, courteous and communicated very effectively. He deserves many accolades. 100% improvement from last technician. I hope he can come to my home each time. Thank You!! Tim Walden

Darnell Culbreath Kansas City, MO

Each time a technician comes, it reminds me of why I continue my service. Friendly, professional, and productive service! Anytime I need them to come back, they do so without any issues and it's always included with the previous payment. I'd highly recommend these pest control professionals.

RBG Caldwell, NJ

Their technician, Centorin B, really impressed me with his knowledge, his friendliness, and his offer to wait in the front if I wanted to let my dogs out in the back before he goes back there to treat the yard. That was so considerate and greatly appreciated!

Michelle McKinney, TX

Aptive has been our pest control company for several years. The techs that have provided this service have been both personable and professional. Aaron Wolf provided our latest service and went above and beyond to service our property.

ELeah Nelson San Diego, CA

Company is responsive and thorough. Our tech, Juan P, is friendly, professional, conscientious and provided excellent information about a particularly creepy pest problem. (Thanks, man!) The products they use are eco friendly and their prices are competitive as well. Full seven out of five stars.

Shelly W Katy, TX

Their product works well. They are always receptive to my concerns. Today I had a new technician, Michael, whose personality was very friendly and warm. I appreciated not being ‘just’ another client/number to serve and someone who truly likes his job. Thank you, Michael!

DR Fountain Valley, CA

Scott is the best company representative I've had to work with. He was attentive to my description of my needs, he explained how he would help us fight all the pests we're dealing with and made sure he gave us the opportunity to cover anything we may have missed. You are lucky to have Scott.

Norma Sanabria Chula Vista, CA

Edoardo M G, the Aptive Service Professional that serviced my home was superb! He paid close attention to all the best practices. He contacted me before he arrived and gave me time to get my dogs secured. He gave me great advice on pest control and was very informative.

Fannie Houston, TX

They have good communication. I was reminded a few days before the service that they were coming. I was contacted to tell me that the technician was coming in 30 minutes. The technician talked to me before he started. He answered my questions. He finished quickly and notified me before he was left. A very polite young man.

Thomas Brewer Alpharetta, GA

Excellent Service. Technician Tanner Y was very professional and assisted with all questions and concerns before leaving our home. Did a very neat job and cleaned up many spider nests we had in our windows. Aptive is a great company!

Gloria San Antonio, TX

Mike is the best service man that has come to spray my home. He was very very very thorough. I don’t think anyone has taken the time or done as great of a job as he did. Overall, I feel Aptive is a great company and they have excellent customer service.

Pete K

The technician, Kendrick, was incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I wish all of their tech’s were this good! Kendrick truly is a model employee. Also, I had to call customer service about a billing problem, and Athena (the customer service rep), treated me like a member of her family. Wow! Great job, Kendrick and Athena!

Todd Wolf Hondo, TX

I was given plenty of time to get my gate unlocked and protect my pet during the service. The service started exactly on time with 2 messages prior to arrival. The servicing technician Seth was very polite and very thorough. Even reminded me to keep my pet inside for atleast 30 mins after my service. Definitely recommend.

Chris Trbovich Agoura Hills, CA

Last summer I had what I would call an invasion of ants in my house, mainly in my kitchen. This past summer there was no issue what so ever. Thanks to them servicing my house early in the summer before the heat it stayed pretty much ant free.

Teresa Davi Salem, OR

We find your company very professional, thorough and very helpful. We had an unscheduled problem, called Aptive and they made sure to have a technician there by the end of the day and they did. We appreciate that her questions are answered and solutions are found.

Tony North Royalton, OH

Yan performed the quarterly service for me this time. He did an excellent job and followed my direction to not spray the formula they use on my windows. He was very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. I would be greatly appreciate if he were my service man every quarter.

Matt Oldham Indianapolis, IN

Incredible customer service and professionalism from Trent R! He called me prior to coming and did an amazing job. I needed my garage and basement sprayed and Trent took care of it. I m always extremely happy with Aptive's services and will continue using them for my bug and pest needs.