Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

John Blough Seattle, WA

Each time Aptive visits our house for a quarterly service call, each person has been very friendly, and respectful. This is a good service. Thank You

Janet thomas St Louis, MO

Our technician was so very polite and very nice. Happy to have him for every visit

Dinna Aguilar San Diego, CA

The service is very efficient and excellent. I have been with this company for more than 3 yrs and didn’t have any problem at all.

Sylvester H. Smith Chantilly, VA

Tech was outstanding! Deserves a raise! Qusay was truly customer-focused....

Priscilla Solitto ,

James L. did a great job. He listened to my concerns and handled them with professionalism and courtesy. I needed to change the credit card number on my auto pay account and he did it. I did not have to contact the business office. He

FORREST D WILLIAMS Fairfax, VA

Excellent service and performance from Guy A.

Brooke Bender Carmel, IN

They have excellent customer service. Everyone I've spoken to has been so thorough on the process and what exactly is being done. They are always so kind and friendly as well.

lauren davis ,

Very professional and made me feel reassured that I wouldn’t be seeing any spiders!

Irma Harris City of Saint Peters, MO

Professional service with courtesy! Very impressed!

Barbara Guerney Yonkers, NY

Jeffery was awesome So professional and friendly He deserves a bonus

Bianca ,

Joshua was extremely knowledgeable and took time to explain what he was seeing and the process. A friend recommended Aptive to me. I would also recommend Aptive. Thank you.

Daniel Evans Waukesha, WI

Beware of their sales tactics. They represented that they performed a service to treat for Asian beetles and stink bugs. Signed an agreement with them in August 2020. after initial service and first quarterly service, requested a reservice in October for asain beetles and stink bugs. Were informed at that time during the service that the best time to treat for them would be early spring. Our bug issue has gotten worse and when contacting in march 2021 for reservice to address, we were informed that this was a service they do not provide. Aptive was able to comment that they would be able to "train or inform" their local sales team that this is service they dont perform. However, as the customer is am out all the money that was invested in treatments based on their commitment to treat. Would stay far away from this company.

Lacey St Louis, MO

Jarvis was professional and informative. I have used Aptive for years and never see bugs!!!

Vernetta Little St Louis, MO

Michael W. was the technical for my home today. He was very professional and informative regarding pest controls. Great job!

Mike Port Charlotte, FL

Tech was very informative and helpful in explaining what needs need to be met

Mary Pat Reeves Bellevue, WA

Nick was courteous and thorough, good about explaining what he was going to do.

Jeff Smith Ballwin, MO

After some concerns re: previous service, they came out quickly and addressed the issues I had speedily and with great communication throughout the process. Will always refer them to others!!

Jammie Curtiss Clearwater, FL

Great technician! Very informative and willing to help, very detail-oriented and professional.

Susan J. Brownsburg, IN

We love our service with Aptive. Matt H. was here this morning, and did an outstanding job explaining everything before & after our treatment service!

Temeka Bautista Valrico, FL

Excellent Service! please keep him as my Technician!

robbie hilker Wentzville, MO

Very nice guy. He was very informative and treated the whole house

Phil Quinan Manassas, VA

Zury P. was very helpful and ensured we were aware and satisfied with her work.

Quinn Hume ,

Aptive comes to the house as scheduled and does a thorough job. The technician also takes the time to explain things if you have questions. And he informs you of when he's done on the site.

Mark Hamilton Valrico, FL

Very courteous, professional and remained Covid compliant.

Jacob Minder ,

Very kind knowledgeable and respectful of my home

JD and Anita Sammamish, WA

Our Service Pro was India. She did a thorough and exceptional job treating for everything. She was also especially helpful recommending a service to deal with a raccoon problem we're having. India is a professional and excellent employee who well represents Aptive.

Kuting Apacible Houston, TX

He was here on time. Courteous and very respectful. No comments yet about the new product he used. Thankful & happy for the free service Aptive offered me.

Bhushan Master Sugar Land, TX

Was Nice, Courteous, Performed all said Svcs in Satisfaction way inside Hine as well as Outside. Taken all Precaution for the Safety. 🙏👍

SandiP Brandon, FL

Today was my initial appointment and I'm very happy with the service and technicians. Paola and Dominic rock!

Denise Peak Brandon, FL

Justin was great. Contacted us just before his arrival, sprayed the areas we wanted.

Marlo Thompson Thonotosassa, FL

Justin was very nice and answered all of my questions. Thank you

David S Seffner, FL

Tech did a great job on getting to all needed areas on the exterior of the house. Expect to see great results after the treatment. Communication with the Tech was great.

LouAnn Reed Marthasville, MO

The technicians were extremely nice and professional. My appt time was for 2 pm and they were here at 9:30 am. I would have liked to be informed when they were leaving. It didn't seem like they were here for more than 15 minutes.

Chitr Philadelphia, PA

Today on Friday 3/19/2021 1.25 pm  I have called to schedule a service for ant problems. We have been in contract with Aptive for over 2years. Today Apitive representative named Dan (who described himself as account manager ) was very disrespectful with me while I requested that send an experienced pest control specialist becuase I have a 7-month-old baby. He was rude and said that "We are not going to spray on your baby". I said to him that not the nice way to talk about the baby he was defensive and rude. it appears that he does not know how to be respectful to the person with an accent as well as with a female customer.

Russ.Shelly Landry Minneapolis, MN

I would never recommend this company. We have had them for nearly one year. We hired them specifically for spiders in and around our home and for voles in our yard. They assured us that they could take care of both situations for us. After nearly one year, the spiders are no better and the voles are worse. The vole damage in our yard is so severe now that we need to have a landscaper repair it. We are in the process of requesting a refund for the last several treatments but unfortunately we are learning how rude and unhelpful their customer service is as well. We have been told several different stories of how to get a refund and have been told several times that we will get a call back from a supervisor. No call back has happened. This company has taken a lot of our money but has not delivered an effective service. I advise you to look elsewhere.

Aaron Evins Cibolo, TX

John R. came out and did a phenomenal job and educated me about the process as well. He was an amazing person as well and I will be trying to get him out personally for the rest of my services if I can!

Christopher Shurilla Swansea, IL

Precise, prompt and professional. Great value

Ann Rosenthal Noblesville, IN

John T provided service today in the pouring rain and was still very enthusiastic. We just had new mulch installed and he explained how it can attract spiders (which I hate!) and that his treatment today would take care of that. I always feel better after we have a treatment by Aptive. Ann R.

Dianne Rodrigues San Diego, CA

Technician was professional and through. Communicated well and did a good job.

Lee Bennett Vienna, VA

Only the exterior area was treated; nothing was done inside the house to remove the insects that had been captured on the sticky strips since last time. Perhaps if previous visits had been examined, it would have been noticed that we have had occasional mice and ever rarer an occasional snake.

Girish Charpe San Diego, CA

Great professional service, worth the money.

Douglas Martin Palm Harbor, FL

The Best! Mr. B. went above and beyond to treat our home today. I showed him some insects. He not only identified them, but told me just how he intended to stop them from entering our home. He cleaned and treated the weak area and told us what to watch for. He did more than any service tech we have had so far. Can we get Jordan B. every time???

Theresa C. ,

I was very impressed with the through initial inspection conducted by Michael. Also glad to hear about what is covered by Aptive. I received a recomendation from a family member and very glad we made the change.

Brooks Dailey Sacramento, CA

Andrea, our technician, was great! Responsive and attentive to detail!

Mary Ramos San Antonio, TX

Michael listened to my questions and concerns and addressed them completely! He is very polite, helpful, friendly and understood my needs.

john durazo San Diego, CA

Marco did a very good job, I liked the text message letting me know when he would be a my house. Checked all the bait stations and did a through job of straying for critters.

Dom St Louis, MO

Always on time and respectful of my property.

Elizabeth Pena San Antonio, TX

We like that they come out after the quarterly. Its nice to know that we have help.

Tammy Turner ,

Jordan was great super knowledgeable and friendly!! He did a really thorough job and explained as he went and allowed me to ask questions as well! Hopefully Jordan will be our “bug guy” from now on!!

Ed Mullen Valrico, FL

I'm just curious but are they not supposed to do the inside of the garage? If so then it was not done. Other than that Justin did an excellent job. Very nice a courteous.