Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.8

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Angie Rhodes Flower Mound, TX

This warning on Aptive_Environmental pest control has been a long time coming. In May, their technician stole and pawned my son’s PS5. We have proof it was him. His name and photo on the id used to pawn it match what was sent to us when he was coming out. I was on a call in my office, he unplugged it from upstairs, when he was supposed to be putting traps in the attic, walked through the living room and out the garage. Officers located it quickly at a pawn shop in Fort Worth but we weren't able to claim it because, even though we identified a mark on on the side and the game inside and had the original box, we didn’t have the serial number written down. (Don’t make this mistake, go take pictures of all your valuable serial numbers now) Also the value wasnt high enough to allow for a warrant to get the serial number. We have made multi attempts to contact Aptive Environmental to let them make it right and we continue to be passed from person to person. We have no idea if this young man is still working for them or who else he might be stealing from. This PS5 was not something bought lightly, several family members went together and got it for my son as his Christmas present in 2020. We were violated and it still keeps me up to this day. Do not trust this company in your home.

Sue Milton, MA

Aptive always lets me know when they arrive and tell me exactly what they will be doing while they are at my house. Employees are always friendly. The only thing I am not happy with is that you cannot get same day service - often have to wait several days.

Kathyleen Mulgrave Fort Lauderdale, FL

He listened to make concern and made sure the areas of concern were taken care of. He is a shining example of what excellent customer service looks like!!! Thank you for caring!!

Christopher Tizuela Lynnwood, WA

Very prompt and great service, De Andre went above and beyond expectation. He explained what was needed and what the service entailed. Very satisfied with this company and will look forward to the next visit.

Karen Koep Camarillo, CA

Kyle W was my service provider today and he went out of his way to make sure my house was covered. I wanted to have some spots hit inside this trip because it had been a while. Thanks Kyle.

Angela Peterson Mason, OH

Aptive is always responsive. The techs are courteous, helpful, and do a thorough job. I had Dakota again yesterday and he always takes the time to check in to see if I have questions and they are answered.

Jose zuniga Henderson, NV

Good pest control company. Good and knowledgable agents that know their business. Any problems with pests gets taken care of right away. Their agents are very friendly also.

Michael Boye Denver, CO

Aptive has done a good job in protecting our home from pests. We've noticed a decrease in occasional pests in & around our home since they've begun helping us with pest control.

JohnB The Bronx, NY

Great customer service and technicians are very knowledgeable about there products and services. Appointment setup are also easily handled and send reminders prior to upcoming. Appointments.

Tanya Mungin Dallas, GA

The first day my service was rescheduled and I was not notified. That was quite disturbing to me since I was a new customer. I had to call in to find this out. I was given another schedule and a $30,00 credit. When the did finally come out it was very pleasant and had no issues.

Robert Mathies Fremont, CA

Employees are professionals and show up on time. Also liked the reminder messages before they come to the residence. But most of all great quality with their products killing bugs and rodents!

Patty Warsaw, MO

I like everything about Aptive! They let you know when they will be servicing and also give you reminders of servicing date and time. Chris arrived on time and did an excellent job treating our home and yard. 😊

Jason Terry New Windsor, NY

My husband and I just started with this company. It would be too soon to rate the quality of the product. However, I can say the customer service has been amazing. I'm looking forward to working with this company. I hope the product is as good as the customer service.

M Cep Monroeville, PA

We have had 2 treatments and have noticed a huge difference. The technicians were courteous and knowledgeable. They explained everything and the entire appt was overall a good experience.

bill limbocker Beaverton, OR

Aptive is the best pest control company we've experienced by far! Our Aptive serviceman, Stevie, is a true professional, and he strives to understand our needs and makes great suggestions and options. Aptive is a great value, and we highly recommend them to our friends and family!

Mark S Lewisville, TX

They were in our area and stopped by. We recently moved to our new location and pest control was on my list of “to-do” items so the timing worked out well. The sales guy was very courteous and informative and friendly. After the service that afternoon, we were pleased with the amount and quality of work the technician performed.

Rhea DiSanti Dallas, TX

Aptive Pest Control provides quality service with great customer care. I get texts reminders when they are arriving. I get a friendly reminder that this is pet friendly, but wait 1 hr to let everything thoroughly dry. TYVM Always APC

Christopher Blair Kingwood, TX

Technicians are always courteous and professional. Phone reps are actually available to speak with in a timely manner. My tech takes pictures and texts them to me of the work done when I’m away. My favorite is the no-fuss reservice they offer.

Melinda Stratton Tulsa, OK

When they come to treat my house I always get a text and we work out the schedule. I travel so am not home but they work with me and are very good at getting it done even with my crazy work schedule-so tolerant and I appreciate this a lot!

Best Company La Puente, CA

The man who came to my house today went out of his way to help me identify what was eating one of my citrus plants. He and others I have had make a concerted effort to find out my needs and then take care of them. I am very happy with the service that is provided by Aptive.

Rommen Tucson, AZ

From day one, the entire team at Aptive has been great and very responsive. Since using, we’ve seen a massive decline in bugs/insects. Great company who really cares about their customers. Highly recommend the team at Aptive!

Dessa M Stewart Indianapolis, IN

I have been using Aptive for years for keeping spiders and ants at bay.. they do an absolutely FANTASTIC JOB, and are ALWAYS willing to go the extra mile. Highly recommended by me. My technicians are always courteous and conscious of details.

Rosy Philadelphia, PA

I was tricked into signing an 18 month contract after being told that I was signing to confirm my first evaluation appointment. But the exterminator Darlene that came out was extremely kind thorough and super quick. Her knowledge was very admirable.

JL Columbus, OH

Always get friendly and professional service from the people who come to my house. Recently a salesperson was in the neighborhood and stopped by to ask me if I was satisfied with the service , and asked if I had any questions or concerns. Great way to do business!

Educator1953 Owasso, OK

The service was excellent. Our technician, Rustin, was patient and thorough and kept us informed of what he was doing. He sent texts and pictures to us of his work. We were very satisfied with Aptive and plan to stick with their program.

Olivier D San Antonio, TX

I had my home in San Antonio serviced by Bastien Ma who was fantastic. Company is always very punctual, friendly, and gets the job done fast. They also provide a full summary of products used, how much, and links to information about what they used. It helps me feel comfortable as a pet owner that the chemicals used won't risk any of the animals.

Nikki Mitchell Lawton, OK

After first application we still had mud dobber nests all around the house and the mud dobbers were all over our back porch. We were killing them every time we went out there. The second time, Lenny knocked all the mud dauber nests down so we will see. Its only been 2 days. Both Technicians were very friendly and knowledgeable. Tanner is the one who sold us the plan and he was great! Very nice, knowledgeable, and personable.

Gill M Centreville, VA

Alexi called 30 to 50 minutes before he arrives. He was very thorough with his work, listened to all my requests very carefully. Aptive always does a great job with their work. Highly recommended. Happy customer in Centreville, VA.

Beatrice Adame San Antonio, TX

I really enjoy having Aptive pest control. They always confirm appts and are very friendly and thorough. Andrew K was very good and listened to my concerns and addressed them. I feel confident taking my grandson outside! Thank you Andrew!

Marilyn Paulis-Kneski New York, NY

I appreciate the courtesy of notifications from Aptive regarding my service appointments. I receive a text reminder the day before, a text alert 20 minutes before their arrival, and they ring the bell to announce their arrival and again upon completion.

Lilia Castro Helotes, TX

Jarrett T from Aptive came to provide a complete pest control treatment. What I liked about this service is that he was friendly. It gave me complete confidence that if I saw any pests around, after his service, I could call and they would be over right away. Thank YOU Aptive for a great service.

Joseph Kulakowski White House, TN

I enjoy the professional service. Every Aptive representative has been courteous, considerate and informative. They listen, understand the issue and take steps to ensure the pest issues are resolved. They also ensure customers know they can be contacted whenever an issue outside of the quarterly routine care visits arise.

Bri Ting Plano, TX

Ricardo was fantastic and arrived on time for my appt to service my home. He quickly noticed we had sugar ants and shared how best to treat the inside and exterior of my residence. I am very satisfied w the work he did for us this summer.

Michael Austin Dallas, TX

Joseph texted to let me know he was on his way. He arrived within the time we agreed upon, he completed all tasks and spoke to me afterwards to let me know what he has done and when he would be back. Over all very professional first visit.

David Wolderzak Round Rock, TX

Great job. Called me 20 min before arriving. Very polite and professional. He was quick and checked everything. Then he went out side and sprayed for bugs to include extra for ants. He found a nesting be hive and removed that as well. Quick, on time, professional and friendly. Job well done. Thank you :)

Joanne Nicoletti Pittsburgh, PA

I was very impressed with Don and he went above and beyond in helping me understand what happened and the supply issue. I think he deserves the extra $5.00 for the service rendered. If possible I would appreciate if he was the technician who always serviced my home. He saved this account because after not having my concerns addressed over lack of mice bait, I was considering discontinuing this service and getting another company. Don convinced me to stay on.

Rocky WA

Hello my name is Rocky R. and I would like ot commend Manuel A. He has now serviced my house for pest control 2x and each time he was nice and very knowledgeable. I would like to give him a shoutout for always doing a great job. Aptive has some great technicians but Miguel has gone above and beyond a few times. Please commend him a job well done multiple times.

Barbara Desmond Greensburg, PA

Clayton B arrived on time, was polite and explained what he was about to do. He thoroughly answered my question about preserving honeybees. Aptive does not spray flowering plants to preserve bees' pollinating spots. He went over my contract line by line, ensuring that I understood each aspect before moving onto the next. When Clayton got to work, I hardly knew he was there because he was so quiet. He sent me a text when he'd finished the job. Barbara D.

Janice H Denver, CO

I am a first time customer with Aptive. Richard was on time, extremely thorough and explain everything in a way I could understand. Spent significant amount of time throughout my yard and paid special attention to my concerns. I hope I get Richard every time and I will highly recommend this company to my family and friends and hope they get Richard too!!!

Jennifer Curfman San Antonio, TX

Tyler D T was the service specialist that came to my home. He was extremely polite, professional, conscientious and full of knowledge. I had several questions and he patiently answered each one in great detail. He explained everything he was going to do and recapped what services were performed before he left. The very last thing he did before he left was ask if I had any questions or concerns. Excellent customer and personal service skill set.

Charles Holdenried Ballwin, MO

Very professional explanation of Aptive services by the sales consultant. Technician, Lawrence, arrived within the hour to complete our initial service. Very friendly and professional consultation of upcoming services. Provided all the details of our first application and fully explained those details. Completed those details of our service on our online report. Great service!!

Yolanda S San Antonio, TX

My technician-Tyler D T was very considerate, professional and informative regarding my pest control needs. We were scheduled for a certain day and it started getting late, most companies would have delayed or rescheduled us, but Tyler kept to his scheduled date and I did not feel like he rushed through the treatment and gave us the complete service that we paid for. If I have ever needed them to come out for anything after their initial treatment, they went above and beyond to explain what my needs were before treatment. I also appreciate that they are eco-friendly. Yolanda S. #BestCompanyReview

doc2112 Lake in the Hills, IL

I have no idea how their services are however they have no problem sending "Sales associates" to my house at 10PM - when there's a sign on the door that says no solicitors. If this is how their sales tactics are, makes me wonder how their company works as a whole then.

Bruce B Tulsa, OK

Tech was good and very helpful in explaining all the issues and helped us to understand our infestation

Cathi Allen Salt Lake City, UT

Salesperson was misleading about costs and what first application would cover. Techs were again misleading about :1) what they actually did during the 15 minutes they were there (was told it would take them an hour! 2)They reported that I wouldn’t be charged for the service and yet, my credit card was charge one hour later.

Rebecca Buchholz New York, NY

Masai was polite and completed everything I asked for. He also explained what he did at the end of the visit.

Carlos cruz Cleveland, OH

Great guys to work with. They took their time to explained the system and the technician was very careful around the house and did his kid very well

stephanie pierce Canoga Park, CA

Tech Jose was great! Very pleasant and explained what he was going to do and asked if there was anything I would like him to do.

Robert Krueger Little Rock, AR

Informative and friendly. The person doing the work covered ever area of the house inside and out. I was very satisfied.

Jerry Jannazo St. Petersburg, FL

Service person seemed to do a quick spray and that is about it. He did not dust the corners and overhangs like others do, did not check bait boxes. Overall not pleased with experience.