Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Tricia Foster Sarasota, FL

As always, Cory S., my Aptiva Representative called to let me know his arrival time. He always has a smile and does a thorough job making sure I will never have to deal with a "creepy crawley" again either inside or outside my home. Not all exterminator companies are the same as proven by Aptiva's technology and attention to customer service. Highly recommend. Tricia Foster

Patty Desrosiers Saint Charles, MO

Jarvis did a fantastic job. He is so polite, friendly and does a thorough job. Best technician you have. 100% better then last tech. I tried to go on about the $5 bonus but it came up error each time. I'd gladly pay for his $5 bonus. I have had him another time also did a fantastic job the too. Id like for him to be my permanent tech. He is the best you have in this area.

Jeannie P. Reseda, CA

I've been with Aptive for one year and haven't seen a bug or heard a mouse since! The peace of mind knowing they are taking care of my property is invaluable! Aptive's representatives, just like Talen C. who performed the service last week, are always professional, courteous, friendly, efficient and reliable! I couldn't ask for more! If you're not using Aptive, why bother?

Betsy Jacobson ,

#1. Christian is was superb!. He's knowledgable and explains what he will be doing and why. He went above and beyond in helping me get rid of the the mice in my house. He represents your company very well and so I give you a top rating because of him. Thank you Christian I would prefer that you be the person who does my six month treatment. You are. AMAZING #2. The appointment people are nice but it takes someone in an authority position to arrange the pick up for the mice. Their first response --you'll have to wait 2 days. You can have a dead mouse in the closet and wait two days. Thankfully I persisted to talk to someone who could make that arrangement.

Alain Nguyen Niles, IL

1-They sent the tech to spay solution on rainy day 2-You will wait at least 1 hour on the phone to cancel on your account. But they can take new account and charge to your bank account within 5 minutes

Sandra Escondido, CA

Terrible service. We cancel contract with this company and charge $200 for cancellation. When they don’t do nothing. They don’t show the day I have appointment. Have problems with ants and spyders.

Teri Seattle, WA

Hello, Mike D came and treated my perimeter around the house, he did a wonderful job. I had to call ahead to the office to check if they could come between certain hours, since I work a split shift giving me a few hours in the middle of the work day to go home & keep my dog inside while they treat the house border. He showed up perfectly in the time frame & quietly got to work my dog wouldn’t have noticed if he wasn’t paranoid and always looking out windows to see what he may be missing something outdoors. I appreciate that the technician doesn’t come and knock at the door they just do their thing. Thanks for keeping my pest population down at my home.

Silvia T Katy, TX

Gregory was so kind. Listened to my needs regarding spiders that are always returning due to the lake.

Paulo Figueiredo Neto Kissimmee, FL

The technician , Alban, was professional and knowledgeable . I’d like to have him for the next pest control visit.

Becky C. Dublin, OH

Jesse was super thorough and treated all the areas I requested. Very impressed with his attention to detail! Becky C.

Ricky Robinson Katy, TX

The door to door sale man tells you one no pay payment for three months the company charges you after the 20 day visit that is not a good thing was told on the phone it is what it is and can’t talk to nobody else and if u back out of contract you owe 200 dollars so u are stuck

cgbomber85 Aldie, VA

Dequandre Evans was prompt in arriving, addressed our concerns, and went above and beyond to treat our pest issues. Great job!

Maria Rosa Richmond, TX

Brock the service rep was very polite and on time! He did a thorough job and took his time. Amazing job! I’m happy I met Cooper and he signed me up!

Bonnie Mukilteo, WA

One of your drivers almost hit me driving a black pickup truck in bothell WA. While also driving with a full truck bed that was not secure at all. After I was almost hit by the truck something flew out of the truck’s bed and hit my car. Not securing loads is illegal in WA state and extremely dangerous. Maybe don’t give this irresponsible business your money?

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Mark Masthoff San Antonio, TX

Unsatisfactory - Purchased services two weeks ago ONLY after requesting assurances that the pesticide applications would not damage outdoor plants. Turns out that five plants have leaf and/or branch burn from the sprayed chemicals. We rejected $20 coupon offer (!) and see no practical reason to continue services that cause damage. Waiting now for Aptive to propose a resolution. Depending on outcome, will not hesitate to post comments on social media, including Facebook and Nextdoor.

john bergeon Sterling Heights, MI

Had a sales guy come thru my neighborhood and give me a sales pitch, I decided to try it now on the day they are to be here no call no show wasted a good part of my day waiting on them. Called the service number just to be put on hold for a long time and told they don't know what's happening but the guy is no where near me. If this is how there going to treat a new client I'd hate to be a regular.

Cindy R. New Baltimore, MI

I appreciated the service level of Jared and Quanzell. They were kind and professional and Quanzell even sent me a text after he was finished. VERY good service!

Charlotte Pardue FL

Justin J. was so professional and thorough! We appreciate the service and the product! It works well! Keeps us and our fury friends safe! Charlotte P.

Ruth Rugoff Dobbs Ferry, NY

I've found that Aptive is extremely thorough and efficient - their technicians are excellent, as well as their customer service, and I'm so grateful I found them!

Gabriela Pujols Boca Raton, FL

Aptive was quick, great prices and customer service, and amazing at home service. Emmanuel G. was super efficient attending all my concerns and provided a great service throughout.

Vicki Halsell Saint Charles, MO

Cold call representative was nice and sold me on the company. I have my first treatment scheduled for today and he assured me, even had me repeat the time for my appointment, that a representative would be here, on time, between 8am and noon. Well, here I am still sitting here AFTER NOON waiting on my homes first treatment. I called to get an idea of when the rep would show up and was basically "dismissed" and told I would be contacted when he was "on his way". Generally I am an easy customer to please but after cancelling a morning appointment and my entire morning only to be dismissed I am not happy and most likely will be in search of another company once my term expires with Aptive. Beware if you value your time.

May. 6th, 2021

Eric Boulet Richmond, TX

Our technician was Tracy Bourne. He was friendly but professional as well as efficient. He did a fantastic job and found wasp nests and ant problems that we were not yet aware of! Thanks! Michael B.

cassie lesti Medina, OH

Today was my best service in 2 years. The rep was very friendly and took her time treating our entire house on the outside and basement. No one has ever been this detailed and cared about doing an amazing job ! Usually they are in and out in 15 mins. I was very happy with my service today. Melissa S. deserves a raise !

Diane Zachary Osseo, MN

I have used them for two years and have not had any problem with pests or bugs whatsoever. Thy have very reasonable pricing and treat both the inside and outside of my house.

Amber Indianapolis, IN

MAT H. was amazing!!! He was very personable and seemed happy to be doing his job! He did a thorough job and explained everything that would be taking place. If I had cash I would’ve tipped him! Amber M.

Becie Seals

Jacob B did a great job with our initial service!

6 hours ago

Vincent Caponi Indianapolis, IN

Professional approach and helpful attitude of Nathan.

Maria Ditsch Elk River, MN

Tech Arnelle J. Was awesome and very thorough!

Andrew Kim West Sacramento, CA

Thank you Juan & Aptive Environmental Team! Very much appreciate the great customer service. You've been very thoughtful on your approach to servicing our property. We appreciate you being able to respond quickly to requests. Overall, I definitely recommend Aptive Environmental. Thank you.

Brittany Holm Greenwood, IN

We received great service from "Jeffrey E. 7" this past Tuesday. He made sure to close our gate and notify me about the lock on the gate. It is much appreciated that he went above and beyond to ensure our gate was secure, especially since we have dogs! Thank you.

Priscilla Solitto ,

James L. did a great job. He listened to my concerns and handled them with professionalism and courtesy. I needed to change the credit card number on my auto pay account and he did it. I did not have to contact the business office. He

JD and Anita Sammamish, WA

Our Service Pro was India. She did a thorough and exceptional job treating for everything. She was also especially helpful recommending a service to deal with a raccoon problem we're having. India is a professional and excellent employee who well represents Aptive.

Ann Rosenthal Noblesville, IN

John T provided service today in the pouring rain and was still very enthusiastic. We just had new mulch installed and he explained how it can attract spiders (which I hate!) and that his treatment today would take care of that. I always feel better after we have a treatment by Aptive. Ann R.

Jill Escott Riverview, FL

I was unhappy to find out that I had decided to switch from a service that also treated my yard (spraying the yard) for fleas and ticks to a company that doesn't. The whole reason we use a pest control is for the flea and tick yard service. So, what we were sold at the door and what we got are 2 very different things. The tech that came out did his job and was not to blame for misinformation. He was very polite. Although please don't send anyone to our door again without a mask. When asked, he did put one on.

Jerry F North Hills, CA

My service technician, Robert A., is great! Before he started, he reviewed everything in detail with me, he did a really thourogh job and all with a great atitude. PLUS, the rates are very competitive. What a refreshing experience. I was with another national company for 25 yrs. I wishI had changed sooner. I highly recommend Aptive

Alexandrea White Safety Harbor, FL

Jordan B. was very informative and explained the process of pest control thoroughly. He was timely and I have seen a huge difference in my exterior pest problems (wasps) - I thought surely I would need to call Aptive sooner but it has been almost a month and the creepy crawlys are staying away!

Jennifer R ,

Doug was a true professional and made us feel confident in picking Aptive. He was very thorough and explained everything to us in detail and answered questions. Doug brought us reassurance that the problem would and is being handled properly!

Patrick J McCarragher Richmond, TX

Aptive Environmental has done a very good job of keeping nasty critters out of our home. Since we have had your service, we have seen a significant decline in undesirable bug activity around our residence. The service representatives are always courteous and friendly in their dealings with us, while doing their work in a very efficient manner. My only concern is that we don't always receive advance notice of service dates.

Carole Mushkin Ballwin, MO

Your technician Willie let me know he was here, let me know what he was doing. He also let me know that he would be my regular technician. I was unable to complete the survey to recommend his for $5.00 "bonus"- I received an error. The same thing happened last quarter.

Ann Libby Florissant, MO

The customer service is excellent. Our technicians were Thomas and Kevin. They were professional, helpful and very polite. They were careful to ask where we saw insects. They covered every area we were concerned with. They made sure the outside, inside and garage were treated.

Ray White Plains, NY

For our first application this year, we had the privilege of having Nick as our technician. I’m very pleased to say he was terrific, a real gentleman and very respectful. He is an asset to Aptive and we would welcome him back anytime. Thank you Nick.

Krystal A. Harrell Tampa, FL

He was great. I wasn't present for the service but he listened to everything my husband asked him to do. I would like him to service my home evetytime. Please make a note I would only like him to service my residence. Thank you. He deserves a bonus of the 5 dollars which was told to me by one of the other managers.

John Rhodes League City, TX

Winfred was my Technician on this visit. He contacted me that he was on his way and greeted me upon arrival. He was courteous, professional, and diligent. He explained the areas he was treating and we discussed areas of special interest. He is welcome to always service my account.

Jack Behan Houston, TX

Dylan T. did a re-service from a visit from March 1. The person on Mach 1 came and left in 10 minutes and I did not even notice until I got feedback form. They did not ring bell nor did they clean small bug webs off porch ceilings. Dylan who did re-service agreed fully that person missed some key steps (if not all exterior steps).

Deborah Spring, TX

I wasn’t able to be there when he came to my house but my mother was there and she specifically told me I needed to do an amazing review for Saul! She was extremely happy with his service and how courteous and caring he was. She said he sprayed exactly where she requested and made sure it was done thoroughly. How’s service was much appreciated.

Chuck Chantilly, VA

Our recent pest treatment was performed by Aptive technician Leslie G. He was very professional and took his time to ensure the treatment was completed thoroughly. I hope Leslie continues to be the technician scheduled for our house in the future.

Caroline Allen Kent, WA

Ernest was prompt and communicated his location prior to arriving at my house and when he arrived at my house. I really appreciate his courtesy and professionalism! He performed the service in an efficient and expeditious manner.

Sdjen Vista, CA

Seriously, great customer service. My technician remembered my home the areas I had problems with and walked through all the others new areas. I felt like he really cared about taking care of my home. Not just another job on his list.

Pam Hoffmann Safety Harbor, FL

Since I signed on with Aptive, my bug problems in the house have disappeared. They are very professional and answer all questions. My technician, Devon, is extremely polite and knowledgeable. I'm very grateful for their expertise.

Adrienne Jackson Florissant, MO

I want to give my technician Willie a BIG thank you. i have been in the house since Monday and have not thought about going outside due to the extreme cold but when I looked at my doorbell Ring and say Willie servicing my property I was very grateful and he was not rushing like I would have lol!!!! Thank you kind sir and please STAY WARM