Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Jill Escott Riverview, FL

I was unhappy to find out that I had decided to switch from a service that also treated my yard (spraying the yard) for fleas and ticks to a company that doesn't. The whole reason we use a pest control is for the flea and tick yard service. So, what we were sold at the door and what we got are 2 very different things. The tech that came out did his job and was not to blame for misinformation. He was very polite. Although please don't send anyone to our door again without a mask. When asked, he did put one on.

Beulah Houston, TX

He was VERY professional and answer all questions I had.

Rob Vogel Riverview, FL

Angel was awesome she was very nice and and did exactly what I needed to get done.

Jerry F North Hills, CA

My service technician, Robert A., is great! Before he started, he reviewed everything in detail with me, he did a really thourogh job and all with a great atitude. PLUS, the rates are very competitive. What a refreshing experience. I was with another national company for 25 yrs. I wishI had changed sooner. I highly recommend Aptive

JOV San Marcos, CA

Special shout out and thanks to Hernan H. for outstanding customer service and a thorough professional job.

Rhonda Foley Seabrook, TX

The Aptive Technician Winfred A. did an outstanding job! He was very professional, courteous and very efficient!

Ali ,

Michael was here bright and early. He had a problem with his equipment. He left and returned promptly. He was efficient, thorough and friendly. Thank you, Michael.

Diana Wilson Citrus Heights, CA

You have been very helpful since I started using your service a few years ago. Great techs!

Kent Lew Sugar Land, TX

Jay provided excellent service and offered practical advice to keep garden pests out of the house. Pleasure to work with him.

Alexandrea White Safety Harbor, FL

Jordan B. was very informative and explained the process of pest control thoroughly. He was timely and I have seen a huge difference in my exterior pest problems (wasps) - I thought surely I would need to call Aptive sooner but it has been almost a month and the creepy crawlys are staying away!

Henny Ortiz Thonotosassa, FL

Very approachable, professional, wellspoken, good customer service!

Michael Norsic Festus, MO

Our tech did an excellent job. He deserves the 5.00 bonus.

Jennifer R ,

Doug was a true professional and made us feel confident in picking Aptive. He was very thorough and explained everything to us in detail and answered questions. Doug brought us reassurance that the problem would and is being handled properly!

Jessica Lopez , FL

Ive been with aptive almost a year now. No complaints so far. A new employee treated the wrong house last friday without me knowing. I received a call from aptive customer service about the mix up and Bo came out the next monday to complete the service and paid special attention to the areas I mentioned. Mistakes happen but it's all about how you resolve them that matters. Thankyou Aptive, job well done!

Annette Hamala Houston, TX

I like that they treat pests like ant beds in the yard as well as around the exterior of the house.

Patrick J McCarragher Richmond, TX

Aptive Environmental has done a very good job of keeping nasty critters out of our home. Since we have had your service, we have seen a significant decline in undesirable bug activity around our residence. The service representatives are always courteous and friendly in their dealings with us, while doing their work in a very efficient manner. My only concern is that we don't always receive advance notice of service dates.

Linda S-E St Louis, MO

I have asked several times that a receipt be left in my mailbox or on my door that service has been down, and once again, nothing. I do not always hear/see the person outside and would like to talk to them when here. No one knocked to see if I was available. I’m growing tired of this and am thinking about canceling my service if this simple task isn’t adhered to.

Michele Brady St Louis, MO

The tech came to the door and asked if there were any inside problems and discussed the plan he was taking today.

Drew Fowler Roseville, CA

Awesome service. Completely professional and comprehensive. Very happy with Aptive.

Katherine Kennington Dickinson, TX

Very Nice technician. Addressed all my concerns.

John Knight Oceanside, CA

As far as the servicing and maintenance I could not be happier. The technicians are super respectful, listen to any concerns, and have taken care my issues. It has been nice not having to listen to my wife scream every time a web hit hers, lol. I have recommended Aptive to other neighbors and set my Mom up with Aptive service.

Tampa-12 Lake Saint Louis, MO

I have been using Aptive Environmental for almost 2 years and I can honestly say I have not seen a single spider, wasp or any bugs in my home! I would highly recommend them to any of my friends, or family.

Karin Morales Houston, TX

Friendly knowledgeable guy explained everything he was gonna perform and why with nice attitude and very polite.

Barbara Lazaar Elmsford, NY

The cost is affordable to for most working families

Milind Ashburn, VA

Technician was diligent, did his job well and methodical. Appreciate his job!

Jmas Safety Harbor, FL

Very nice gentleman and explained everything. Greeted me with his name.

Antonio Espino Sr ,

Extremely professional, will love to have Mike do our service every time!

Laurie Lozano Elk Grove, CA

Aptive has a useful reminder service. Technician will also contact you when 30 minutes out ..helpful to put pets up.

Crystal Heifner St Louis, MO

Your service techs are always very nice, but DeAnte R. was the BEST EVER! He was very friendly & did everything I asked him to do in the house. He also looked into the attic for me. I want him back for the next visit! When I clicked on the $5.00 bonus above, it said "Code access denied & Msg. access denied. What is going on? He certainly deserves it! Please make sure he gets it!

Brent Frazier Three Bridges, NJ

Durrell J. was my technician today and he did a very thorough job. More so than most other techs have in the past.

Ronald Vogt San Antonio, TX

Excellent service. Listened to my concerns.

E H Mower San Diego, CA

Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and on time are excellent qualities for your employees to have, and Josh and his coworker definitely have those qualities. There has been only one time during a past visit when an employee seemed to be more in a hurry than wanting to do a good job. Unfortunately I was not at home at the time and heard from my nephew about him afterwards and I don’t have a name. Ever since then, your employees have been great. The guy who came here on 12/15/2020 was very helpful and informative and was the first to tell me that he could put a rat trap in the backyard to maybe help keep rats away from my macadamia nut trees. I’m sorry that I can’t be positive, but I think his name is Stephen.

Jeff S Noblesville, IN

Fast, Friendly and thorough John was friendly and sprayed where we need inside and outside Jeff S.

Justin Wallman Pearland, TX

Technician was great, explained everything, and let me know about issues around the house.

Barry Knappenberger , MO

the technician introduced him to me and explained what he was doing. Asked me if i had any questions and was very courteous. Outstanding job!

Carole Mushkin Ballwin, MO

Your technician Willie let me know he was here, let me know what he was doing. He also let me know that he would be my regular technician. I was unable to complete the survey to recommend his for $5.00 "bonus"- I received an error. The same thing happened last quarter.

SuzyD Riverview, FL

Time frame changed twice, since reservice scheduled. Agent on the phone was impolite, kid of patronizing and refused to check how many people she had on the list before me and it was a 5 hour frame. Telling me that was not possible when it had been done serval times before. Also I like to check it because before I had a case when technical had not shown up. Agent told me that company policy have changed. When she arrived she refused to look for wasps nest, treat the yard area around the house, windows and doors outside! She told me to call customer service for a re-service for that. But was not she here on a re-service call to do all that? Very bad attitude, being on a service call and refusing to treat the areas required. After 5 minutes begging at least she treat the requested area inside.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Mar. 16th, 2021

Theresa (Tess) Gempesaw Ramos Seattle, WA

We waited for a phone call to let us know he is arriving. We have a deck that seriously need treating bcoz it is where we have the most disturbing spiders. The only access is through our living room. He left without treating it. I don't feel he completed the work when he left. i hate to pay $136 for work that is not completed.

Emma Saint Charles, MO

At my last service date in the end of February I told the technician my concerns about voles and wasps and he specifically targeted those areas as well as completing my routine indoor spray.

Rebekah Barber ,

America was early, professional and kind. He worked fast and was so efficient! Best service! Would definitely recommend !

James Kidney Alexandria, VA

No pests. Regular service. Polite staff. No issues.

Natalie Robb Chantilly, VA

Awesome guy with good advice and knowledge of his job!!

Luke Gifford Palm Harbor, FL

Great technician....thank you, Justin. Your friendliness and intelligence were terrific. Looking forward to working with you! Joan and Bill Gifford

Danilo Puentes New York, NY

The technician was very knowledgeable, and very professional on his trade.

Ann Libby Florissant, MO

The customer service is excellent. Our technicians were Thomas and Kevin. They were professional, helpful and very polite. They were careful to ask where we saw insects. They covered every area we were concerned with. They made sure the outside, inside and garage were treated.

jane marie quernheim St Louis, MO

technician is always so polite and does a very through job.

Sheri Martin Largo, FL

I like to know when there coming instead of them just coming.

Cynthia Alzado Oldsmar, FL

first time using Aptive. Tech was very nice, I felt safe around him.

JKearns Ashburn, VA

Dante was very professional and covid conscience. Very happy with our 1st service!

L Turner Avon, IN

Honestly I don't know if the service works because I don't see any pests! But seriously Amazing work and Customer service. Very friendly representatives! LSP-Mathew H. 7 was extremely professional and friendly!