Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Edmund Wright Medina, OH

This was the 2nd application since we came back to Aptive and actually was the completion of the 1st application. Chris was the technician and clearly made a concentrated effort to make sure that everything we expected was actually completed. Even though we had not scheduled any in house application, when asked about keeping the stink bugs out this winter he offered to come in and spray around the fireplaces that had historically been entry points for the stink bugs.

Martin Mojica Leon Valley, TX

Aptive is a process driven company with exceptional, representative employees - who are knowledgeable about the service they provide and the products / chemicals they utilize. Dustin S has been our Technician and knows my concerns and addresses them accordingly. Professional, thoughtful & considerate - as they take special care around pet feeding / watering areas. Thx Dustin for taking good care of US ! Martin San Antonio, TX

James Forward San Antonio, TX

Humberto was incredibly nice! He texted ahead of time to let us know he was coming and we met him out front. He paid attention to detail and took care of every problem area, even going over our shed out back. Aptive has been an amazing pest control service for us for the past year! We haven't had any noticeable bug issues at our home since using them.

Daphne Yearwood College Park, MD

Thank you so very much for coming out to service our home. Thank you for being so kind, friendly and knowledgeable. You answered a lot of my questions. I truly appreciate your help Tony. This experience was very eye opening and I am truly grateful that you put my worries and concerns at ease. Service was definitely phenomenal. We love the customer service and the friendliness. Thank you DY of Laurel

D. Stuart Libertyville, IL

Charles is the consummate professional. I received communication prior to service on all of my contact platforms from Charles. We chatted briefly about the service. He also answered my questions about this specific early fall application with expertise and integrity. Thank you aptive for hiring this young man as well as all of your other young service professionals. Highly recommend.

Julie C Arvada, CO

They are pet , and environmentally friendly,. We have German Shepherds, and the techs are always mindful of them, and for their well being. Their people are always friendly, professional, kind, and caring. We've used other services, and Aptive is by far a 10. Aptive has provided us service for 2 years now ....They are truly the best, and I thank them.😊

Thomas Liberty, MO

What I liked best about the company is that I found out that they do have a tech working for them that knows what he is doing. I was fortunate enough to get that tech, Mr. Phillip B, on my forth service appointment. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He explained to me what he was doing and why. What I didn't like about Aptive is simply that, they were not all like that. I was impressed with Mr. Phillip B. - Robert T.

Lou H Brooklyn, NY

I've been with Aptive Environmental for over a year now and this company is great! Today, Centorin B came to do my quarterly treatment. He knocked on the door an explained to me everything he was going to do and what I needed to do to keep my pets and kids safe until the treatment was complete. He was also familiar with some of the plants I had growing to make sure none of the treatment got on any of them. He even cleaned the cobwebs on my porch! Great company, great employees. Highly recommended! Lou H.

William Ross Carrollton, TX

We have used Aptive for our pest control for years and have been very satisfied. One of their techs - Robert R - has been especially impressive and we have asked if he could be our regular service tech. Robert is professional, thorough and makes sure the services are addressing our needs. Incredibly nice guy on top of all that. Highly recommend Aptive and Robert!

KarenH Minneapolis, MN

Shawn G was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He did a wonderful and thorough job!! Very attentive to all areas around our house. He was very good at communicating with me- a call prior to his arrival and a call after leaving with very detailed voicemail on what he did. Highly recommend Shawn! If I could have him every time for our treatments, I would definitely want him.

Nery Miami, FL

Austin provided services today and he was thorough and knowledgeable. I am very satisfied with the service.

Keith & Pam Marchant Fullerton, CA

They are always prompt, polite and efficient. Since using them I have had no bugs inside the house or outside the house

Arnold Santiago Lafayette, CA

Responsiveness, customer service, great service and pest control agent are very courteous and professional

duke-rules Santa Clara, CA

LIKE: They perform a good service for a reasonable price. DISLIKE: Too many service reminder texts & calls

Lemary Barnes San Antonio, TX

Adaptive Is A Great Extermination Company. They Are Good For All Bugs You Can Name. Aaron Did A Great Job!!

kumar vutakuri Arlington, VA

Very good . Very professional people .They always do a good job . I’m very satisfied with Diego who came today .

Steve Ebling Chicago, IL

Good service, friendly techs. Since we started using them we have had no bugs and when we notice something they address it, including mice.

Karlyn Hoffmann Kingwood, TX

My technician that came out Rich A and he was there ontime and did a great service.. have not seen a single ant since he was out

Carlos Maldonado

Very thorough on using pesticides where they need to be. The price is fair for the amount and quality of service they provide.

Bea M. Apex, NC

I absolutely enjoyed the service, it was professional, quick, and the customer serviceg was excellent. I would definitely recommend to anyone that need the service.

Jamika De Forest, WI

Kyle visited today for our quarterly inspection. Kyle was very friendly and answered all my questions. Kyle has great customer service and very knowledgeable.

Deb Peterson Maple Grove, MN

The tech, Ruben, was fantastic. Very helpful and knowledgeable. However, the scheduling has been lacking as no one came over the summer, scheduled for last week, didn’t show, no notice of change until text for new appointment.

Marie Bambao Henderson, NV

Preston arrived to my home on time and he was very professional and friendly. He throughly treated the outside on my property and the garage. Great service. Thank you.

Jennifer Kaczmarek Arlington Heights, IL

Aptive has been timely and all pest control agents have been kind and considerate. They address concerns and provide information on the products being used.

Prayer Partner Jacksonville, FL

Buyer beware. Its a door to door sale. The first treatment is that day. Quarterly after that. You better be home or they just sit in the truck (so said my neighbors) and even when you are home, ten minutes max is not long enough to do the spraying they agreed to. One tech comes out and does one "sweep" of spraying and when the next tech comes out, they don't do the same thing and neither of them does much of anything. And a quarter treatment done in November is scheduled to be repeated in January. They said that was every 90 days as stated in the contract. Who can't count? Me or them? But not to worry, they don't always show up nor do you get a call that explains why they didn't come and when you contact them, they don't apologize, they just tell you the tech is out sick. Asking when the service can be rescheduled, they have to call you back. Don't sit by the phone. It could be a while. So, like your mother always told you "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is". She's always right, isn't she?

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Carla Fratangelo Monroeville, PA

Service is great ! Technicians are thorough. Available whenever an issue arises, do not have to wait until regular scheduled maintenance and come within days of contacting them. Rated #4 for billing issues.

Kay Wyatt Tarpon Springs, FL

Aptive is excellent service. Text reminders of upcoming appointments and text when tech is within 30 minutes of arrival. When interim service is needed due to issues, Aptive responds complimentary and quickly.

Melanie Tanji Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Jose, one of the agents, is very friendly, and did a very good job around the house. He was very considerate, letting us know by text when he works be arriving.

Oliver Yang Champlin, MN

The service technical(Jordan H.) seek to ensure customer service has been met. The work he did was very well done and very professional. 10/10 customer service!

Paula M Streamwood, IL

Our technician. Rick, was very good at explaining what he would need to do to take care of our mouse problem. He also suggested things for us to do.

PG Winter Garden, FL

Like the communication & notifications I receive prior to visit. Also like the one on one interaction when they arrive & before they leave. The employees listen to needs & are very friendly.

Ninette Smalley Magnolia, TX

This review is for Brandon only. He was very courteous and went above and beyond to take care of our issues. As far as the company and it’s products, we are not satisfied with them.

Ritu Ralli East Brunswick, NJ

The service was best Omar S. He is the best. For all my appointments I will request him. Before he sprayed he cleaned the garage for all the webs and sprayed very well. Hi ha k you for the best service Omar S.

Kristie Lopez Union City, CA

Great communication. Call to let you know when you have your service appointment. Technician calls when they have arrived to do the job. Leave you with paperwork on what services were done. Very happy!!

Martin Nancy Clausewitz San Antonio, TX

The company sends reminder calls which is very helpful. The representative Elias V was very polite and did a thorough job on getting rid of cobwebs, mosquitos and treating the yard. He was super.

Bob Milwaukee, WI

Mike does an excellent job every time. He is thoroughly professional and very friendly. He took time to ask questions and did what e asked. Great service! We want him every time.

Stella H Katy, TX

Always had great experience with Aptive. The pest control reps are always very professional and polite. They listen to our concerns and explain what treatment they would be doing.

Deb Brockman Jacksonville, NC

Appreciated being texted with a more accurate time by the tech. He was here at the time he said he would, did a great job spraying both inside and out and had such a pleasant attitude.

Nani Lieu Fort Worth, TX

Damion he very good with his job and he listening to customers needs. This is a best company for pest control. I’ve been using lot of different one, but this one is the best of the best.

GroupO Schiele Cary, IL

Jamie was awesome! Gave me a text before arriving. Was a real pro around the house and did a great job. If you use Aptive and you feel you would like to have a tech come out who you know will do a good job, ask for Jamie.

Rebecca Burwell Lane Dallas, TX

My thanks to scheduling for providing a 2-hour window for today's (29Oct2021) service. I received the requested text messages and phone calls (announcing 30-minutes until arrival and upon arrival). I hope this continues on future service calls. Today's service resolved all the issues from last week's (23Oct2021) service call.

LF Riverside, CA

Omar S was great! Very professional and knowledgeable. He’s got a great eye, I called for one hive and he found more and got rid of them all! He also found other things and resolved all of the issues!

Diane Bothell, WA

Great job very detailed. He cleaned and sprayed my house even the small spaces plus my fence. Sorry spiders I’m not the local Airbnb any longer. Thanks again for taking care of my home!!

Jeff Jens Maple Grove, MN

Seth did an awesome job of explaining what he was going to do, what he was going to spray for, asked me if I had any concerns. He was attentive and easy to work with. He did a great job!

Cat Schaumburg, IL

The guy came n did every room on the inside. He even did the crawl space. He went outside n got all the webs off the house. He was very polite and curteous. Love this company!!

Kristi M Seattle, WA

Jackson did a great job spraying around the outside of our house as well as the inside for pests. He even went into the crawl space to take care of the spider issue. Kristi M.

Kevin Mulvey Miami, FL

Aptive Representative was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable about Aptive’s products. The Representative took the time to answer all my concerns. I highly recommend Aptive Environmental

Brenna Bonfiglio Canonsburg, PA

I have been thoroughly impressed with Aptive ever since I signed up. Every technician is friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. Thank you Tonya F for providing a great service today!

Pam Kruse Houston, TX

Terrance was wonderful to work with when he was at our home. We had a particular issue, and he took care of it on the spot. He communicated well and offered to help with anything else we needed.

Elaine Pottberg Blue Springs, MO

Great company and great product. Alex does a fantastic job getting all areas of the home covered and explains things as he goes. Alex is prompt and efficient and respectful of our home. Would highly recommend Aptive!