Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Kelly FL

We really like using Aptive. Each employee sent out is so kind & give helpful tips about decreasing ants, etc. We highly recommend this company.

Jennifer Trammel Conyers, GA

Davion is always on time as scheduled, informative when he sees an issue, attentive to our concerns, and thorough with the applications.

Denise Marmolejo Pomona, CA

My tech, Aaron G. was kind and professional. He politely accommodated specific requests to service our home, and came prepared and equipped

Ryan Edwardsville, IL

Aptive does a great job at keeping pests away from the house. They are very informative and do their work effectively and efficiently.

DH Concord, NC

My experience has been great with Aptive! They really meet my needs with easy scheduling and their very knowledgeable technicians.

Lisa Wilmington, NC

Diego came for our initial extermination and was most polite and very informative. We are looking forward to working with this company!

Robert Johnson Minneapolis, MN

Diego was very kind and professional. Thank you very much. 10 out of 10 service on time and called ahead of time. God bless.

Kiran Jayant Chesterfield, MO

Jeremiah H was outstanding and he went above and beyond. He addressed all the issues we reported and made sure we were happy.

Elly Vanegas Houston, TX

Very satisfied with the service and costumer service, highly recommend Thank you Chris for your professionalism and great service today, and thank you fir being friendly !!

Gayle Solomon Dallas, TX

Aptive provided most excellent service today. The technician was knowledgeable and professional. He did a very good, taking time to address all the big issues.

warren anthony Madridano Houston, TX

The Aptive Specialist named Cris H spent time and meticulously sprayed inside and outside my house,removed a bug nest in the back,and applied bug catcher inside my garage door.

Edison Pedro Jacksonville, FL

The tech (Jared) was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He is very professional and yet have that friendly vibe. Aptive really works. Highly recommended.

Cynthia Burris San Antonio, TX

The gentleman was extremely kind, respectful and professional. He used the shoe covers and wore a mask inside my residence. Very happy with the service received.

Lauren Kost-Smith Schaumburg, IL

Aptive is convenient and easy pest control. I don’t even have to think about it, they just show up. Reno performed my service today and did a nice job. He was helpful and thorough.

Beth Engel Trenton, MI

Joe and Billy were a big help. I have been using Aptive for a year almost 2 and I’m really pleased with their work. They even go beyond to check for bugs in the house.

Angela D. Berkley, MA

I like Aptive due to promt, reliable and friendly service. Their customer service is excellent and flexible with appointments if my availability changes.

Jeff Nist Massillon, OH

Luke did a great job. Went above and beyond by thoroughly treating all of the areas where he thought insects may try and enter. Also very friendly!!

JT Norwalk, CA

Courteous and Kind. Trenton asked if we wanted him to spray any particular areas in that have been giving us issues both in and outside of our home. Extremely satisfied

colorful painter Oxnard, CA

I’m very happy with Aptiv. They do thorough work and are efficient and friendly. My technician was cordial and listened to what my specific needs are, excellent work.

Vernal Jackson San Diego, CA

Zack was my technician to he was knowledgeable about finding pest in unseen places. He applied the pesticides on the perimeter of my home and I am satisfied.

Wilson Palomino Katy, TX

So far Kyle has been the best operator from the company I’ve seen going above and beyond to get the job done. Kyle deserves a 10 for his job well done.

M Michael West Chester, PA

Masai was extremely thorough and conscientious. He took the time to clean cobwebs from every window and doorway. His excellent service is appreciated!

Laura Andrade Winter Garden, FL

She was extremely nice and helpful. She gave us in detail of everything she did and placed glue patches down for the bugs I’ve been seeing in our bathroom.

Nancy Early Marietta, GA

My technician Dre (Dandre) was very thorough and addressed my specific needs in a competent and polite manner. I request that he becomes my regular rep for future visits.

Bowen Steele Mason, OH

Employees are always courteous, prompt, and professional. We had a bug problem when we originally moved in, and have barely seen one since Aptive started providing services.

Sherry Mundy Houston, TX

Omg, took care of wasps, spiders, ants and spider webs along eves of home. Friendly, respectable and knowledgeable. Recommend to anyone. Amazing.

Daniel Barbour Dayton, OH

Donnie called to let me know he arrived. I asked him to spray certain areas including garage and interior. He gladly to care of everything and was very professional.

Slatesplace Creedmoor, NC

They are through and provide great service. They don't just come and spray, they ask you about issues you may be having and address your specific needs.

Courtney C. Houston, TX

Overall, usually decent service. Today, Kai did an amazing job servicing our home. We are very satisfied with the care shown and the amount of time spent on treatments/barriers. Our favorite technician so far!

Home Saratoga, CA

Shawn has been texting to let me know he’s coming and asked if I had a preferred time, I like that! Especially since my service appointments were canceled the two times before he was scheduled.

Jmatt Eastpointe, MI

Kevin S did a great job explaining what he Wes doing and why. He also gave me a few tips on things I can do to help prevent any future issues. Great service! Jeff M

Happy customer San Antonio, TX

Michael C was my Aptive representative today. Very informative and through. Professional and caring. I’d like Michael each time my house is treated.

Matt Clark Nampa, ID

I worked with Aptive. As pest control goes they are good to work with. Definitely a top notch pest service. I love how all of their products are environmentally friendly and kid friendly.

Sonya Indra Indianapolis, IN

The man who services our house each time, Trent R, is amazing! He’s so kind, trust worthy, good listener, and very knowledgeable. He deserves a promotion big time! Y’all have no idea how amazing he is!!

Sharlene Busd Cypress, CA

Rep John H was very professional. He let me know he was starting the service and confirmed if I had questions or any areas of concern. I was impressed with this rep and believe he is a great positive reflection of Aptive!

brandibholmes Fort Worth, TX

Quick and friendly service! Antonio was earlier than expected and saved my house from being taken over by a swarm of wasps! Been using Aptive for almost 2 years and have never been disappointed!

Kathryn S Friendswood, TX

Aptive gives 10/10 service. The technician the comes each month, Mohammed, is kind, thorough, and listens. If there’s a problem, I know it will get handled quickly. They are an easy company to recommend.

Marwan M. Nauman San Antonio, TX

Last service was done by Dustin S, he did an amazing work! Very professional and sprayed the whole house without even telling him what to do. Very great service and great job Dustin! Thank you!!!

Stefana mccray Minneapolis, MN

I like that they come when they say and when I ask for them to come out b cause I have see a mouse or any other creatures they come right out and the problem is resolved and the price is great

Alissa Schuh Saint Paul, MN

Mikail was great, took care of and remembered everything I needed done- it was a lot! He took the time to answer all my questions and explain everything. Best tech so far. (He also had to take care of a huge hornet nest).

dawn conahan Downey, CA

Thank you to Valerie S for servicing my home! She was professional and knowledgeable! I will request her every time to service my home. Love to see a woman in this type of service business. Please give her a bonus/Raise!

Carolyn Earls-Hopkins Houston, TX

I have been using Aptive for almost a year. I have never had an issue with them. The treatment has seem to do the job. Koodos to Jay he has been the most thorough service man that has come out to service my home. Thank you Jay. I really appreciate it.

Sidhartha Grover Herndon, VA

Aptive serviced our house today afternoon and were very comprehensive about their coverage. The service professional was very courteous and kind enough to answer all my questions. Highly recommended.

PhillipNicole McClung Pearland, TX

Great service- Jay arrived on time, did a thorough job, he was informative, very helpful & kind. Overall we are consistently pleased with the quality of service we received by Aptive and their technician, Jay

Rendi Thomas Clinton, MD

I love the way they explained their service and their fees. The service man was on time and very professional. My husband and I were impressed with his professionalism and ability to answer our questions.

Eric McConnell Riverside, CA

Aptice technicians Eric and David did an outstanding job customizing a pest control plan for my home. They were friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I give the highest rating!

Danielle Snowden Portland, OR

Melissa was AMAZING! Very friendly, helpful and informative. I’ve used Aptive for almost 2 years and this has been the BEST customer service I’ve received in my experience!

Daniel Catalan San Diego, CA

Technician was on time ,very knowledgeable, polite,ask me what my main concerns were, and took care of what need to be done,would love to have him as a permanent technician at my home👍👍

Aamy Elkridge, MD

We have used Aptive for a while. They are very responsive when we have an ant problem. They come out the next day and treat the problem. Ants are tricky and Aptive is ready to work with us to get rid of them.

Jessica Guerra San Antonio, TX

Very appreciative of the excellent service we always get from Aptive. Seth, our technician, was so helpful! It's always a relief to work with someone who actually cares that we receive the help and service we need. Thanks!