Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.7

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Sayandip Bhattacharya San Pablo, CA

Hassle free and good quality service. I get notifications whenever there's an upcoming service or any reschedules which is very useful.

Ed Pittsburgh, PA

Very professional and in the rare event I’ve had any wasps, ants, spiders etc between treatments I call them and they come out and take care of it.

shamont mallory

I'm very pleased with aptive environmental. Their pricing is reasonable and fast with the service. Highly recommend this company for your pest control needs!

Eavan Caulfield Felton, DE

I had an appointment yesterday 8/3. No one was going to be in the house, and I would prefer someone be there when the tech comes, so when I noticed there was movement from my camera doorbell I saw there was a tech. I talked with him before he could begin the treatment and requested that it be re-scheduled for next week Thursday when someone should be at the house. I then get a text today 8/4 saying that the tech is 30 minutes away. I respond again reminding them that I requested a re-schedule for next week, and I got a text back confirming this. Later in the day I see an email come through stating that the treatment was completed and I owed the full amount. After checking my cameras and seeing that no one was there as well hearing from my partner that no one had been by the house. This company attempted to fraudulently charge my account, and as soon as I can get rid of them I will.

Lucy San Antonio, TX

Great customer service. Young man was very polite. He seems to be very concern about making us a happy customers and concerned about any issues we may have.

Darline Stevens San Antonio, TX

Tech followed directions in spraying only the outside of our home… away from landscaping. Tech twisted our soaker tubing and did no replace hose after removing it from house faucet .

Kevin Thomas Lake Villa, IL

The gentleman explained everything we needed to know about how it would work and whether it would affect our animals and how much it cost and we were delighted to have them.

Angie Rhodes Flower Mound, TX

This warning on Aptive_Environmental pest control has been a long time coming. In May, their technician stole and pawned my son’s PS5. We have proof it was him. His name and photo on the id used to pawn it match what was sent to us when he was coming out. I was on a call in my office, he unplugged it from upstairs, when he was supposed to be putting traps in the attic, walked through the living room and out the garage. Officers located it quickly at a pawn shop in Fort Worth but we weren't able to claim it because, even though we identified a mark on on the side and the game inside and had the original box, we didn’t have the serial number written down. (Don’t make this mistake, go take pictures of all your valuable serial numbers now) Also the value wasnt high enough to allow for a warrant to get the serial number. We have made multi attempts to contact Aptive Environmental to let them make it right and we continue to be passed from person to person. We have no idea if this young man is still working for them or who else he might be stealing from. This PS5 was not something bought lightly, several family members went together and got it for my son as his Christmas present in 2020. We were violated and it still keeps me up to this day. Do not trust this company in your home.

Marc Geller Las Vegas, NV

Martel was very thorough. He took his time and was meticulous especially as it related to getting rid of the scorpion population. I would recommend him and Aptive anytime.

Sal West Roxbury, MA

I like that Aptive contacts me ahead of their visit. I like that their tech calls prior to visit to see if I need any special service during his visit.

gina forster Newbury Park, CA

Aptive Environmental did a 5 star job. Nathaniel J was professional, knowledgeable and beyond helpful. I’m very happy and definitely recommend Aptive for any pest problems.

Krazy Kitty West Wendover, NV

I hope their product is as good as their salesman and service guy. Both great and fantastic to work with. Everything I wanted done and was willing to make sure it got done.

Nehemiah Thompson Richardson, TX

The field agent did an exceptional job at presenting what he performed. Was nice and presentable. Came back at the end with his report and expectations. Great job!!!

Justin Riley Davison, MI

Very friendly when he came to spray our yard, he made sure he gave us feedback on what he noticed around our yard and listened to any questions an concerns I had about pests.

helpfulconsumer Paramus, NJ

route manager on segway sold me service. told me company was in area servicing my neighbors. being new to area i signed up after being offered discount. service man showed up 3 hours later. he only did part of what was promised by route manager. did not clean all eaves as contracted. did not do a 2x2 flush as contracted. left before completing job and had to be summoned back . despite me being home service man told route manager i was unavailable to review work. route manager wanted voided check to hold reservation appointment and never told me they were going to automatically withdraw from account when job completed. route manager also did not explain 72 cancellation window. be aware that signing up contracts you for 2 years and if you cancel prior to that you are liable for && to make up discounted rate offered on first day. not pleased with the work or the opacity of contract. i would not recommend.

Ben F Pottstown, PA

From the salesperson to the technicians so far so good. Had friendly & knowledgeable service, better price with an extra service I wasn't getting with Viking.

Brennan Smith Okemos, MI

An Aptive rep knocked on my door at 9pm, sent my dog into a frenzy, got me out of bed when I was trying to get my 5 year old to sleep, and could’ve woken up my 3 year old and baby. A local review online shared a similar story about a rep knocking late at night. Rep pointed at a spider web by my door and said he specialized in “de-webbing” and taking care of mice. Please have some courtesy about knocking on peoples doors - just don’t knock before 8am and after 8pm. Also, I have a legitimate pest control company already. I own a broom and don’t need “de-webbing” services. That’s just ridiculous.

Todd Benton Nebraska City, NE

After the first application I was still seeing cobwebs and spiders. Before the second application I talked to the application guys and told them my concerns. They did an excellent job on the second application and I will monitor the effectiveness of the product and decide if I stay with the program.

Storm Hollich

Our technician was very knowledgeable and responsive to our particular needs. He shared his knowledge as well and made some excellent suggestions. Thank you Clint!

Alex Masciantonio

Their technicians are friendly and professional and they do a great job covering the inside and outside of the home. It is always a great service experience!

Eric j Estrada San Antonio, TX

Not too happy , every time they come out to do a job a few hours after they leave I see ants and roaches alive and running around , like they missed then . In my opinion for 125 dollars each visit isn’t worth it

Arthur Herman San Antonio, TX

Great service so far. Technicians have been very cordial and explained all the services and chemicals they were using prior to each service. Needs to work on calling prior to the day of service to schedule a time.

Francisco LaLuz San Antonio, TX

Very professional service. Corey F explained to me how the product used worked. He also did the inside of the house which my previous service never did. I just started with this service and so far excellent service.

Jennyfer F. Cocco Dallas, TX

I find this company is very professional in its processes. They are well organized and keep appointments as scheduled. They also send reminders which help keep me organized. The people they employ are very respectful and kind. The only reason I leave 4 stars is because they seem to have reduced the level of service for the given rates.

Angelo Marchetto Prosper, TX

I have been using their service for a year now, I live next to a pond and a lots of trees, so far they are controlling very well the pest in my home. Thank you and continue the good work!

Shannon Crammer McDonough, GA

Their products work. We had issues with carpenter ants in our sunroom last year, but they’re gone and no sign of them. They also treat for sugar ants that appear every summer in our kitchen.

Docgoddess San Ramon, CA

Ethan was incredibly friendly and explained everything he was doing. The ants have been marching across the neighborhood and had decided they would post up here… uh-uh not today… Ethan saved the day.

David Yount Shawnee, OK

Every visit by an Aptive rep is top notch - they explain what they are going to do and they are very friendly. They do a thorough job and we are very pleased with their service.

Courtney Edwards Calhoun, GA

This service is great, he was very thorough and knew what he was talking about. I can’t wait to see the outcome with less bugs and insects in our area and inside of our home. Thank you Aptive!

Stephanie Scott Wexford, PA

The young men were quick, efficient, personable and professional. I was extremely pleased with the experience and would recommend the company to anyone looking for this service. Great job!

Victor McCombs Aurora, CO

The bug guy and gal that come to my house are the most through workers. They listen to my requests. Flexible when it comes to scheduling.. I would use any other company to do my bug be gone job.

William Glen Ellyn, IL

Lucus was very professional with all the services requested and documented all the work performed with detail and precision. The reports Lucus provided will assist with future service work. Thank you.

Peter Colombo Bridgewater, MA

I was not planning to do the treatment At this time but Juan did a great job explaining the benefits of doing it now. Rico was 15 minutes early and did a great job with explaining and executing the application.

Chelsea Davis Dallas, TX

Vincent was our tech and he was great. Informational on what was being done. Answered all our questions and concerns we had. Very well pleased. Thank Vincent for your work today.

Maria Rosa Richmond, TX

Great job. Floyd S throughly cleaned and sprayed all areas including garage. Very detailed and knowledgeable. Sent me a tex message at the end with all the work that was done. Thank you so much!

Gretchen Wallace St Louis, MO

Miguel always does a great job. I appreciate the added time to sweep off the cobwebs and the nasty stuff around the lights. Always calls me if I’m not home so I can tell him of any particular issues we’re having.

Maite Valdes Miami, FL

Professional, expert service. Always a pleasure.

Anthony Aliquippa, PA

Excellent technicians and customer service. Great Job!

Tiany Rodriguez TX

Great service at a fair price. Highly recommend.

scott halverson Sun Prairie, WI

Does a great job and convenient appointments.

Suzy Kim Edison, NJ

Everyone was very helpful. We especially liked Juvone S and would love for him to come back for the next spray. He was very friendly, nice and personable and really took the time to listen to what our concerns were. He is a great employee and did a great, thorough job! Suzy K.

JP Jacques Wood River, IL

Isaiah (Technician) was very friendly and knowledgeable of the service to be performed. He answered all of my questions quickly, and put my mind at ease with any concerns I had. He kept me informed of the steps he was on, and sent messages and short videos showing what he was using and doing. - Jon J

Nick C. Minneapolis, MN

I had a rep sign me up on Tuesday and had a technician by Wednesday afternoon. Kyle H was my technician, and he was great. He went through all of the terms of service, services provided, double checked what my pest problems were and was pleasant to talk to. Thanks for your work today Kyle!

Dena K Houston, TX

O Donnie I with Aptive Environmental did an excellent job of protecting our yard against pests. He asked before he started treatment if we had any trouble areas or special requests. He was very efficient while spraying and cleaning insect nests. I appreciate his dedication to his work. Job well done, Donnie!

Robert V San Antonio, TX

This rating is for Aaron the service tech. This rating is only for Aaron the service tech. He was great and he did as I asked exactly as I asked. I may have to fire the company Aptive though as they have stopped treating the same way they did last year. We'll find out in 30 days if this last treatment is going to do the trick or not.

Mike L. Medina, OH

Everyone we've dealt with so far has been informative and professional. The sales rep did a great job of explaining the product. Amanda and her team were the technicians who came out and performed the service. They were courteous, professional, and thorough.

Ann R Short Hills, NJ

I got a phone call and a great video message from Thomas J. who performed my service today. He was honest, positive, thorough, and kind! He communicated with me patiently and gave me all the information I requested. He repeatedly wish me safe and well and assured me of the services he rendered. Not being home for this service - this at least, reassured me that my property was well serviced.

Shannon C Austin, TX

Aptive has been great at keeping our pests at bay. Any time we have new critters pop up, we just give them a call and they're out to take care of the problem. Our service technician, Joel S, is wonderful to work with. He's reliable, professional and never leaves without making sure he's done what's needed. Thank you, Aptive!

Jennifer H Queens, NY

Don G is our service technician and explained it all to me in person in advance and took the time to circle back about the next service timeline and gave advice about what he observed once he serviced my property. Sincerely, Jennifer H.

Crystal Dunkerly Baltimore, MD

Had amazing service today by my technician Cedric! I was not home to tell him where we were having issues but through text he was very attentive and responsive and let me know when he arrived and left and informed me that he hit all of the areas that I mentioned!