Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Mike Svendsen Forest Lake, MN

Great sale tactics, terrible product. Was told it would take care of most insect around the house. We still have spiders, lady bugs, wasps, boxelder bugs, etc. Called to cancel and they wanted to charge me another $300 to cancel because they didn't live up to how they sold their product. Scam is coming your way. Horrible customer service with that BS. Better off doing this yourself and avoid an unpleasant cancelation call later.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

May. 31st, 2021

Gina Valle Piscataway, NJ

Steven W. was great. He asked what I wanted done and did the job thoroughly, once completed he gave a full explanation of what was done. Very friendly and professional..

Denon Alderson Chula Vista, CA

Eduardo was another stellar representative of Aptive. He took our yard personally, gave us additional insight about our pests, and committed to following through until our garden is free! 🐛🐛🐛🦋🦋🦋

Maria McGurk Chino Hills, CA

Mr. A. is a very professional, polite and expert in his work. This is the second time Aptive Service came into my house and so far the experience has been outstanding. ThanK you and God is with you, Mrs. Maria McGurk

Jessi Rieken Seattle, WA

My Technician was great! He walked me around my backyard, showed me what he had done and asked if I had any questions. He was professional, kind and very informed to all my questions about spiders and bugs. Thank you!

Greg Junior Spring Valley, NY

Tech Follow social distance when arrived at the location he make sure all main targets all around the house es fumigate he explained everything that he was going to do before he started thank you so much he gets a 5 ⭐️

Joe K Warren Township, NJ

Vincent D. was very professional , spoke to me prior to service asked me about my pest concerns. Explained what he would be doing and when finished , he let me know and when they would be back.

Jian Zhou Fairfax, VA

LEAD SP-Kevin S. was very thorough and methodical. He walked through the outside and inside of my home to inspect, asked questions and answered mine. I liked his service, very professional.

Brooke Bender Carmel, IN

They have excellent customer service. Everyone I've spoken to has been so thorough on the process and what exactly is being done. They are always so kind and friendly as well.

Bianca ,

Joshua was extremely knowledgeable and took time to explain what he was seeing and the process. A friend recommended Aptive to me. I would also recommend Aptive. Thank you.

Jeff Smith Ballwin, MO

After some concerns re: previous service, they came out quickly and addressed the issues I had speedily and with great communication throughout the process. Will always refer them to others!!

Quinn Hume ,

Aptive comes to the house as scheduled and does a thorough job. The technician also takes the time to explain things if you have questions. And he informs you of when he's done on the site.

Aaron Evins Cibolo, TX

John R. came out and did a phenomenal job and educated me about the process as well. He was an amazing person as well and I will be trying to get him out personally for the rest of my services if I can!

Lee Bennett Vienna, VA

Only the exterior area was treated; nothing was done inside the house to remove the insects that had been captured on the sticky strips since last time. Perhaps if previous visits had been examined, it would have been noticed that we have had occasional mice and ever rarer an occasional snake.

Theresa C. ,

I was very impressed with the through initial inspection conducted by Michael. Also glad to hear about what is covered by Aptive. I received a recomendation from a family member and very glad we made the change.

john durazo San Diego, CA

Marco did a very good job, I liked the text message letting me know when he would be a my house. Checked all the bait stations and did a through job of straying for critters.

Tammy Turner ,

Jordan was great super knowledgeable and friendly!! He did a really thorough job and explained as he went and allowed me to ask questions as well! Hopefully Jordan will be our “bug guy” from now on!!

Linda S-E St Louis, MO

I have asked several times that a receipt be left in my mailbox or on my door that service has been down, and once again, nothing. I do not always hear/see the person outside and would like to talk to them when here. No one knocked to see if I was available. I’m growing tired of this and am thinking about canceling my service if this simple task isn’t adhered to.

John Knight Oceanside, CA

As far as the servicing and maintenance I could not be happier. The technicians are super respectful, listen to any concerns, and have taken care my issues. It has been nice not having to listen to my wife scream every time a web hit hers, lol. I have recommended Aptive to other neighbors and set my Mom up with Aptive service.

Tampa-12 Lake Saint Louis, MO

I have been using Aptive Environmental for almost 2 years and I can honestly say I have not seen a single spider, wasp or any bugs in my home! I would highly recommend them to any of my friends, or family.

SuzyD Riverview, FL

Time frame changed twice, since reservice scheduled. Agent on the phone was impolite, kid of patronizing and refused to check how many people she had on the list before me and it was a 5 hour frame. Telling me that was not possible when it had been done serval times before. Also I like to check it because before I had a case when technical had not shown up. Agent told me that company policy have changed. When she arrived she refused to look for wasps nest, treat the yard area around the house, windows and doors outside! She told me to call customer service for a re-service for that. But was not she here on a re-service call to do all that? Very bad attitude, being on a service call and refusing to treat the areas required. After 5 minutes begging at least she treat the requested area inside.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Mar. 16th, 2021

Emma Saint Charles, MO

At my last service date in the end of February I told the technician my concerns about voles and wasps and he specifically targeted those areas as well as completing my routine indoor spray.

Amery Yono El Cajon, CA

The technician called me 20 minutes before his arrival he was very thorough and asked questions as well to make sure I got the best service at my appointment thank you very much!

Marcelle Helgesen Oceanside, CA

The two technicians who treated my yard spent more time and covered more areas than any other technician I have had since I started with Aptive! I hope Josh would be assigned to my account permanently!

Leslie Kian Houston, TX

Good company with professional and courteous staff. On the down side, scheduling is inconvenient because we are given a day when tech arrives, but no timeframe. It's difficult to be available an entire day. Requesting a call before they arrive not helpful because it's usually minutes before arrival (basically no advance notice).

Todd H Noblesville, IN

John T and Josh did a great job today! John T asked if I was having any issues and just today, I saw two ants in one of our rooms. John T came into the house and sprayed that room for me.

Daniel McMahon Brandon, FL

My questions/concerns were answered. Aside from resolving my requests, the wasp nest that developed on the outside of the second floor was also taken care of. Thank you!

Curvie Hawkins Bonney Lake, WA

It was a very quick visit - while that seems like it should be good, I would rather a thorough visit for this service, not quick. Results of this service are yet to be seen. I will say that I caught up to technician on his way back to the truck after the quick visit and told him the only problem was cobwebs on light fixtures. Those cobwebs were still there after he left. This makes me question just how thorough he was in the other treatments applied.

Melissa Perez San Diego, CA

I love this company.. everyone of the reps who came out were always on time and always called ahead to confirm. They were all very pleasant and nice and professional. Excellent customer service when calling into the office.

Lev Peysekhman Hillside, NJ

Darious S. did a fantastic job. We had over a foot of snow piled up around the house and he took the extra care and attention to make sure every inch of our perimeter was taken care of.

Anne Vance Woodbridge, VA

The company is very diligent about reminding you in advance of upcoming appointments, and they are great about working with you if you have certain time constraints. The technicians have all been friendly and efficient.

John Vienna, VA

Nicolas politely introduced himself and we discussed what should be done. He was polite and professional throughout. The job was well done, and without disruption. Bravo, Nicolas!

A gershman ,

Aptive is an excellent company. Their employees are extremely courteous, knowledgeable and professional. They are very responsive and always ensure when they leave the customer is happy.

Marcy Rockville, MD

My technician, Daniel J, came out today for a reservice. He was extremely attentive to my concerns and tailored his visit to specifically address them. He was very pleasant to deal with, as all the Aptive technicians have been.

Araceli Gomez Houston, TX

He did spray outside and a problem area in the front bedroom window. I was concerned that he wasn’t going to spray inside. He said since he sprayed the outside it was a “waste of product “ although everyone else that had been here before always sprayed inside and out without us telling them. I did ask him to please spray at least the kitchen, front bedroom and 2 sliding doors. I do have a membership and pay $110 every 3 months.

Kevin D Franklin, IN

Matt H was on time and was thorough. We always notice a difference after an Aptive treatment. Appreciate the time, effort and detail to attention that meets our expectations.

Lesa Houston, TX

I appreciate the customer service. Every time I am on the phone they are helpful and kind. The technician who came to the house did a great job with such a positive attitude.

Richard San Antonio, TX

Tyler did a great job. Answered all my questions.

Tanya Tanya Queens, NY

Very good experience working with Fred Newman!!!

Arlene McKinney Clarkston, MI

Aptive sends a text before they come which is very nice for my busy life style! We have been using this company for a year! Everyone who has come out to the home is very professional! It’s been nice not to have ants, mice, stink bugs, box elder, spiders, and lady bugs in and around the house! Would highly recommend this company to everyone!

Jennifer Mahoney Indianapolis, IN

They are always prompt and friendly. Mathew H. came to our house today to spray for an ant problem. He was super nice and very knowledgeable...explained the treatment and how it works it great detail. Highly recommend! Sean and Jennifer M.

Kendra Freeman Plainfield, IN

Rex did a great job servicing my house today! He was professional, courteous and he answered all of my questions. He also checked to make sure there weren't any openings on my house that mice could get into which made me feel very relieved. Aptive is a great company with great employees.

Michael Remmen Elk Grove, CA

I have been a customer with Aptive Environmental for several year's and have had no problems with pests since I started the service. The company let's me know when they will be out for the next visit and are always punctual. The service technicians are always professional and want to make sure any pest concerns I may have are addressed .

Mike and Susan Raigoza El Cajon, CA

We LOVE your service, especially the way you get rid of the cobwebs, etc. I was telling our technicians (Quentin L. and Eric) this morning that we are just not seeing the spiders we used to see inside our home. Sooooo thankful for Aptive!

Cora L Myers Sacramento, CA

Friendly Techs! Forgetting bait boxes every once in a while, even though service notes are on file to remind techs to take care of this. I think they've forgotten to check the boxes about three times. That's really my only issue I've had. Otherwise, I'm completely satisfied. My technician today (1/26/21) was great...no complaints, friendly and attentive.

Jerry lc Sacramento, CA

Robert H. Did a fantastic job in our home! He was VERY thorough, there's no doubt in mind that he did the job right. He asked if I have any issues with any other insects. I highly recommend him and wish he serviced my property every time. Thank you, Robert!

Cinda M Dacula, GA

Polite, respectful of property. Wore mask and shoe covering and was thorough. The only area I would like to see improvement is when they scheduling appts. 24 hr notice is short notice to be prepared for auto draft and being available for indoor spraying .

Chris Refaei Houston, TX

Charles was fantastic. I was not there but my wife was there and she informed me of his professionalism and when he was asked to spray our garage and even attic he did so without hesitation. Thank you so much for your professionalism, thoroughness and excellent customer service. 🤜🤛

Shawn Crawford ,

Mike C provided our service yesterday and was great. He was on time, courteous, quick and did a good job. I attempted to use the 5$ bonus link for him but it did not work for some reason. Thank you so much, The Crawfords

Raj Shivjiani Sterling, VA

Leslie G is a very courteous, professional, and sincere service guy. I appreciate his demeanor and professionalism. Because of Leslie, I would recommend Aptive to others and will make sure to request Leslie G to service my house every quarter. Thanks...