Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

john curtis El Cajon, CA

Friendly technicians; they listened to what I needed and were most accommodating.

Todd H Noblesville, IN

John T and Josh did a great job today! John T asked if I was having any issues and just today, I saw two ants in one of our rooms. John T came into the house and sprayed that room for me.

Dan ,

Alex serviced our home today 3/2/2021 , awesome job, professional, courteous , great job all around, need more techs like Alex. DM

Joseph Haddad Troy, MI

Great customer service very respectful and since we began the service we have had virtually no issues with bugs and rodents.

Barry Wirth ,

We like the service and the products they use. We have been very happy with their services.

anthony king ,

Technician is always cordial. Appreciate the service.

Chuck Chantilly, VA

Our recent pest treatment was performed by Aptive technician Leslie G. He was very professional and took his time to ensure the treatment was completed thoroughly. I hope Leslie continues to be the technician scheduled for our house in the future.

Steve Estes ,

Service was complete and thorough as always, and out Tech Eric was great as usual! Thx.

Cassie Rodriguez ,

Other than not being notified ahead of time about scheduled appointments, the customer service is excellent.

Richard La Cour Friendswood, TX

Aptive is timely and professional. We discussed the need for additional treatment inside should we need it! He provided the safety details for pets and plant!

Donna Lyons Tampa, FL

Devon B. was very efficient and professional great personality

Feng Gao Tenafly, NJ

timely and effective and knowledgable staff

Douglas S. Le Grand ,

I had to complain about the service one time, no questions asked, they sent out more experienced technician and performed a professional and though job. Thanks

Kelly Horwitz Pevely, MO

They use environmentally friendly and pet safe products which is a must and their customer service is great!!

luis villarreal ,

Noah booth was on time amd very professional

TK Daniels Sacramento, CA

Aptive is awesome and their technicians are amazing. The technicians that placed the mouse traps were patient, thorough, and friendly. Thank you so much!!!

JOSE RODRIGUEZ Houston, TX

Very informative. "Know your enemy" he said about the German cockroach.

Young Cho Cranford, NJ

Carlos was very friendly and made sure all questions were answered satisfactorily.

Robert Cloe Chula Vista, CA

Edoardo and his assistant did a very thorough job at my home. I appreciate them removing the spider webs around the eves and spraying my landscape area for Afids. Top notch.

Caroline Allen Kent, WA

Ernest was prompt and communicated his location prior to arriving at my house and when he arrived at my house. I really appreciate his courtesy and professionalism! He performed the service in an efficient and expeditious manner.

Daniel McMahon Brandon, FL

My questions/concerns were answered. Aside from resolving my requests, the wasp nest that developed on the outside of the second floor was also taken care of. Thank you!

Jeannie P. Reseda, CA

I've been with Aptive for one year and haven't seen a bug or heard a mouse since! The peace of mind knowing they are taking care of my property is invaluable! Aptive's representatives, just like Talen C. who performed the service last week, are always professional, courteous, friendly, efficient and reliable! I couldn't ask for more! If you're not using Aptive, why bother?

Rick McCarthy Leesburg, VA

Michael was quick, thorough and friendly when we had a brief conversation.

Meghan Masters Woodbridge, VA

We were really pleased with Kevin. He was knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. He took his time and was very thorough and professional.

jasmmo Morales Chesterfield, MO

Only outside was done so job was only 50% complete. Does this mean i only pay half the bill ??

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Mar. 16th, 2021

Joanna Snohomish, WA

Come in and do the job quickly and efficiently. They are always super friendly.

Paul Dormeyer Grover, MO

First I want to say that our tech,Willie, did an absolutely outstanding job. He completed every aspect of the service with total professionalism. He said he strives to do the best he can at what he does and it shows. He made sure every product he applied had complete coverage and was sure to tell me what he was doing and what to expect from the product. Aptive is fortunate to have an employee like Willie who takes so much pride in his work to the customers satisfaction. I had been a previous customer of Aptive but had dropped the service. There is no comparison with this service compared with what we saw previously. Previously with Aptive the tech who did our service dusted around the eaves and spread a little product on the ground. We assumed thats what we should expect. Since we decided to give yo a second chance we were shocked at what we should have gotten with prior service. Not only did Willie dust for spiders and nests, he put product around the house, put spots of a dust under the siding. Put out bait traps and the sprayed around the foundation and then came into the house and sprayed product around the baseboards and inside a cabinet where we see ants periodically. He sprayed the basement base and put out spots of ant gel where the ants had come in. Now that’s complete. I think you can see what we got for our money with previous service from Aptive compared to now. There is no comparison. We are happy we gave you a second whence with service like it should have been. Lastly Willie is a great part of why we are so pleased.

Celene Wyman Fairfax, VA

On time and courteous. Responsive when I call.

Robert Harris Vacaville, CA

The technicians that work for Aptive are knowledgeable, courteous and conscientious about making sure my home is treated properly.

Diana Wilson Citrus Heights, CA

I always get great, personable and well trained technicians. My new tech, I believe his name was Daniel, was very helpful and I look forward to working with him in the future

Shannon Indianapolis, IN

Very friendly! They always check in to see what I need, and are available between visits if needed

Kelli Manikowski Avon, IN

John R was professional and did a great job!

Morgan Edwards Fairfield, CA

I asked my technician to check the rodent bait box in my yard. He agreed to check it, but my invoice from the visit does not reflect that he checked the box, or replenished the bait.

Zechariah Malone West Jordan, UT

The service if the technicians are great. There is not an issue at all with the work that the technicians do. However, The customer service of Aptive within their company is worse than I have ever seen. I cancelled my service over 8 months ago now, and yet my account is still active. They put a pause on it, but they only do that to ensure I am still a customer even though I am not getting billed. This can be a deceiving business tactic to show how many "customers" they have to appear to have when they really have less. I have contacted aptive over the phone many times to cancel and each time I am told an account representative who is able to cancel my account will call me back. I'm guessing you can figure out for yourself if they have ever returned my call. If you have such an "intuitive portal", add an option to email and account rep to allow your customers to truly cancel rather than holding onto their vacant account for a simple statistic.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Mar. 16th, 2021

Curvie Hawkins Bonney Lake, WA

It was a very quick visit - while that seems like it should be good, I would rather a thorough visit for this service, not quick. Results of this service are yet to be seen. I will say that I caught up to technician on his way back to the truck after the quick visit and told him the only problem was cobwebs on light fixtures. Those cobwebs were still there after he left. This makes me question just how thorough he was in the other treatments applied.

Christopher Monson Tacoma, WA

The service tech was professional alert and in formative

M.E. Booth Clearwater, FL

Jordan was very professional, he explained to me what he would be doing and what he would be using.

Daniel Crespo Lakeland, FL

Jordan B. did an excellent job, from explaining the extent of the job to performing the job itself. I’d like him to be the one that visits us for the services.

Sdjen Vista, CA

Seriously, great customer service. My technician remembered my home the areas I had problems with and walked through all the others new areas. I felt like he really cared about taking care of my home. Not just another job on his list.

Christina Mitchell Zephyrhills, FL

The best!! Always kind and friendly giving great advice

Marco Escobar Houston, TX

Technician was very helpful and provided information on what he was going to do. Great Tech!

Pam Hoffmann Safety Harbor, FL

Since I signed on with Aptive, my bug problems in the house have disappeared. They are very professional and answer all questions. My technician, Devon, is extremely polite and knowledgeable. I'm very grateful for their expertise.

Kent Symons San Diego, CA

Christian N. came and asked us what areas he needed to concentrate on treating. He then did a thorough and complete job efficiently. We appreciate his effort.

Adrienne Jackson Florissant, MO

I want to give my technician Willie a BIG thank you. i have been in the house since Monday and have not thought about going outside due to the extreme cold but when I looked at my doorbell Ring and say Willie servicing my property I was very grateful and he was not rushing like I would have lol!!!! Thank you kind sir and please STAY WARM

Juan Cerna Galt, CA

Great service. Friendly and focused on getting the job done right

Betsy Jacobson ,

#1. Christian is was superb!. He's knowledgable and explains what he will be doing and why. He went above and beyond in helping me get rid of the the mice in my house. He represents your company very well and so I give you a top rating because of him. Thank you Christian I would prefer that you be the person who does my six month treatment. You are. AMAZING #2. The appointment people are nice but it takes someone in an authority position to arrange the pick up for the mice. Their first response --you'll have to wait 2 days. You can have a dead mouse in the closet and wait two days. Thankfully I persisted to talk to someone who could make that arrangement.

Alireza Mallah Ashburn, VA

Eric is a very professional, passionate, accurate, and responsive. I requested his name to be our preferred person for services. We are yoru happy clients. Alireza Mallah

Melissa Perez San Diego, CA

I love this company.. everyone of the reps who came out were always on time and always called ahead to confirm. They were all very pleasant and nice and professional. Excellent customer service when calling into the office.

Hiram Kemp Lakeland, FL

The service was great, Jordan did a great job. He answered our questions and provided helpful information that we could use going forward concerning pest control.

Lev Peysekhman Hillside, NJ

Darious S. did a fantastic job. We had over a foot of snow piled up around the house and he took the extra care and attention to make sure every inch of our perimeter was taken care of.