Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Sdjen Vista, CA

Seriously, great customer service. My technician remembered my home the areas I had problems with and walked through all the others new areas. I felt like he really cared about taking care of my home. Not just another job on his list.

Pam Hoffmann Safety Harbor, FL

Since I signed on with Aptive, my bug problems in the house have disappeared. They are very professional and answer all questions. My technician, Devon, is extremely polite and knowledgeable. I'm very grateful for their expertise.

Adrienne Jackson Florissant, MO

I want to give my technician Willie a BIG thank you. i have been in the house since Monday and have not thought about going outside due to the extreme cold but when I looked at my doorbell Ring and say Willie servicing my property I was very grateful and he was not rushing like I would have lol!!!! Thank you kind sir and please STAY WARM

Becky B Cavazos San Antonio, TX

Hello, Fernando was great as per my husbands review . I was not home so I definitely value my husbands opinion. Thank you for making our home a priority and being extremely friendly. We appreciate this. Oh and tried to go on that wow website and I am getting an error message. ?

Carlo Hernandez Ashburn, VA

This the second time I have Zury P. service the house and she is absolutely FANTASTIC compared to previous technicians. She does a fantastic job and is extremely thorough. Please make sure she gets recognized for her hard work as she is far better than others in the past.

Eddie Robinson Elk Grove, CA

The technician was very friendly. I happened to be leaving my home at the time of his arrival, I was able to ask him a few questions and he answered them even asked me if there were any problem areas he should address. Great service, thanks!

Leah Snyder Daytona Beach, FL

Serge was friendly, efficient and professional! He respectfully wore a mask and booties without me asking and made sure I had no question before he left. He also let me know how to call in if I noticed any activity in between scheduled maintenance. Excellent service!!!

Chris Ashburn, VA

Leslie G is such a great face for your company. He is friendly, professional, and informative. He did everything I asked with a great attitude and answered all my questions. He was great with our dogs and clear about warning us to keep them out of treated areas for some time.

MK Vacaville, CA

All the technicians that come to my residence are always polite. The one who serviced our residence today is very thorough. He is so smart for spraying the pebbles because he suggested there is no point for spraying the fence since it will be replaced soon. He is so amazing for doing that.

Susan S. Largo, FL

Everything was done just as it should be. No problem except getting a notice someone was coming about noon on the day of service. This should happen a few days BEFORE the service. NOT at noon. The tech is A++++. Glad to have her. Oh, also when I called near 5pm to reschedule because the tech hadn't come yet, the person taking the call was friendly, efficient and easy to work with. She contacted the tech to learn she was running late but would still be by. Great work!

Travis Billingsley League City, TX

Excellent service. I was running late and the technician stayed a little longer until I got there for what was already an extra service to cover my back yard. I appreciate the quick response and appointment to get my back yard treated. The technician was professional and completed my service quickly giving me a full report of what was treated in my yard.

Jeff W Everett, WA

Had a retreat of my bait boxes five days after the tech had serviced our property due to scratching noise in my walls the previous night. Aptive sent out a tech the next day after my call regarding the noise in my walls. He found one of the bait boxes empty so I’m glad the boxes were refilled. My only question is did the rats(?) eat all the bait in 5 days or did the tech who serviced on the original date missed that box which happens to be the closest to the area where the scratching occurred. The tech who followed up was very knowledgeable and suggested that I request for a monthly refill of the boxes especially this time of year. The service is free and part of your agreement. All you have to do is ask for it.

Amanda ,

I would have rated lower based on past aptive service experiences and techs, but Jay K did a great job today. Appreciated the info, communication, and service. I've had 2 qtrly service treatments prior, and those techs were in and out in less than 10 mins. Jay took his time and really took care of my house. As a paying customer for a select service, I appreciate that. Please send him again!

Braulio Muniz Pearland, TX

The service tech called me 20 minutes before he came to service my home. I told him that I wouldn't be home at that time and he reassured me that I didn't need to be home. He said that he would call me when he arrived and that I could just simply walk him through, while on the phone, to where I needed the treatment. He was very professional and polite. I am very happy with the service.

Thomas C Richard Freehold, NJ

I like that they're always contacting me and letting me know I have a service coming up, asking if the scheduled time is appropriate and showing up as expected. Knowing that I have pets and ensuring my yard is secure when they leave. I've used Aptive regularly every quarter and have had no complaints regarding the services provided. My technician Vincent D did an excellent job.

Ruth Taylor Portland, OR

My parents have used Aptive for a couple of years in to spray their exterior for pests. Since they have been using Aptive, their dogs have not had a flea problem anymore. After my Father passed away, my Mom has been nervous about anyone coming to the house. Our representative, Steve, not only does a great job, but he has gone out of his way to be very conscientious and thoughtful to put my Mom at ease. We appreciate his kindness and great work! Darrell and Ruth T.

Karen Bittner Indianapolis, IN

I have quarterly service with Aptive Environmental, they are very thorough and will come back if any problems arise between services. Today we had service, Mathew H 5 was our service provider. Very nice , friendly and courteous. Very observant also, he noticed our State on Michigan patio stones! Alway like meeting fellow Michiganders here in Indiana!( Yes...even U-pers!) He explained what he was going to do and got to work! Thank you Matt! Great job!

Cheryl Traut El Cajon, CA

Aptive came out on an emergency for rodents. They had me scheduled for 12/1/2020. I called back on Friday, your excellent one who answers the phone helped me and had someone scheduled for 11/29/2020. The young man did a wonderful job. We sealed all the holes where they were coming in Big & Small. No more inside, under the house though. Amazing Job.

Keith Mccarty Wentzville, MO

My technician was Willie. He was very professional. He listened to what I was dealing with on some vole issues and took immediate action and let me know what all he did. Excellent. I tried to click on the link to give him $5 bonus award for his superior service but the link came up with an error tree message o something like that. I would love to get him his bonus money but can't teh way it is now. Thanks again for the great service!

Laurie A Brown Tacoma, WA

We have been very happy with Aptive . Each time your company comes out for service they always give their best. The tec. That came out on Tuesday the 24th was fantastic her name is Melissa she was very helpful so kind and of course very professional. If you could let her know we truly appreciate her experience and compassion. We will highly recommend her and would love to have her if available when we have our service

Mary Williams Reston, VA

Today Paul S came to my home to provide service. Paul came to the door and asked me if there were any special needs. He was polite and friendly. He also came to advise me of a package delivered to the side of the house that I may not have seen. I attempted to review him so he would be eligibile for the $5 bous, I attempted to provide a review for him online at http://goaptive.com/wow/ and the link failed. Paul deserves the bonus. please see that he gets it and note the broken link.

Cynthia Heimlich Houston, TX

The service has stop the pests from coming in the house. I did not know I was signing a contract for outdoor pest control treatments. It was surprising to me that they were concerned mainly about outdoor treatments. I was also surprised they kept asking me if I wanted to have my house treated inside. Lack of communication about these differences from other pest control companies where you pay for indoor treatments only.

ATEAM Dayton, OH

Our service pro Ben R was awesome! Polite, on time and very professional. Great service!

Layla Cranford, NJ

Service today was completed in Cranford by Matthew D. Very professional, knowledgeable and trained.

Joy Sprang Sterling Heights, MI

Ron was professional and courteous. He explained everything he did. He went above and beyond.

George Glen Carbon, IL

Jarad S. did a great job for us today. he made sure everything was completed the correct way.

Maria Marziano Ellicott City, MD

Tycom W. from Aptive pest control was professional and courteous. He did a great job!

Lelane Arlington, WA

This was the first time out Matt was very thorough, informative, and very polite.

Lourdia Erilus Fort Lauderdale, FL

Jackson Fredrick was awesome. Explained everything to me and made sure I understood. L.E

JOE TIEMANN Cibolo, TX

Michael C was totally professional, courteous, and personable. I am confident he did a thorough job in treating my home and property today. My issue today, as always, is with management. I have repeatedly told you that I want one technician assigned to do my house. I do not want a different person every time. You have never fixed this problem for me, and I am fed up! Today Diana told me again that the problem was fixed and that Mike would be assigned to do my house. If he is not working on the day I am scheduled, you must reschedule my appointment. If you in management don't get this right, I will change companies. TJT

Jeffrey Geubelle Tacoma, WA

As far a doing the job, I think Cody does an excellent job in every aspect. What I want to make sure of is when you send Cody to my house. I'm not home until 3:00 pm. I thought we had an agreement that any spraying would be scheduled and done after 3:00pm. Luckily my girlfriend was at the house yesterday when Cody arrived or he would not have been able to spray because my dog are outside when I'm gone. The last thing I want is for Cody to show up and not be able to spray and have to come back on another day. Is there anything I need to do to make sure my times are after 3:00 pm in the future. One more thing, I thought I paid for the year up front? I recieved another email that said "Your account is set to AutoPay and will be debited within the next business day." Can you please confirm that I'm paid for the first year? Thanks, Jeff Geubelle

S. VENABLE Houston, TX

I highly recommend Aptive. I give them 5 stars across the board. Not only for their product of being eco friendly but the results. I have been dealing with those awful critters (huge roaches) for so long regardless of the pest control business I used...One day a knock on my door was a new service recruiting new clients & finally my problem was resolved. The last service I used told me I would never get rid of the critters, well they were so wrong. The first time they came to spray & I had them service only the outside the critters were gone...& I have continued with them servicing the outside only. Aptive employees are all so polite & professional & they take pride in their service & they also guarantee it too. So, if you are looking for a pest control service, you will be pleasantly surprised how satisfied you will be with Aptive. My service is on the quarterly plan & very reasonable.

George Sills Noblesville, IN

We've been Aptive Environmental for our pest control for over a year. We can call them anytime we see spiders, wasp's nests, and other pests. They set up an appointment and show up quickly! Today Lance brought a trainee, Austin. Lance always knocks on our door and steps back from the door because of Covid and my husband's respiratory issues. After discussing any bug issues, if any, he goes to work spraying the yard and the garage this time due to an increase in spiders. Lance is always thorough and will take care of any spider webs in the yard and fence. Lance always taps on the door to let us know he's completed his spraying. We're glad he is training the new guy-we know this great service will continue on by Lance and he's training Austin to do the same. George S. Noblesville IN

Sherri Brumback Sterling, VA

Douglas T was the BEST service technician I have had since my salesman. HIS knowledge of your service and products and the time he took to explain to me the answers to my questions was undoubtably 5 star service to be proud of. If at all possible I would request him to be assigned my property for the balance of my contract. Until today I was NOT a happy customer!!! Note: ALL of the ratings in this survey would be one star until today. This rating is for Douglas other than the 1 star for Company Trustworthiness and company recommendations. The link would not work, ease make sure Douhlas receives hmmm os $5 bonus!

Kathy W. Fort Collins, CO

We had our initial treatment for free with Aptive today, then they’ll be back in a month to do the quarterly treatment. Eric and Bayron were professional, thorough, and friendly. I appreciate that they use eco-friendly products, and treat the lawn as well as the perimeter of the house. Eric discovered that we have 3 vents from the outside into our basement furnace room that completely open for wasps and other critters to come into our home. He made some suggestions for ways we can put screens over the opens to prevent this from happening. No one has ever noticed this - thanks Eric! I also like the Aptive app on my phone that will make scheduling and possible rescheduling convenient. Thank you Eric and Bayron for your service and excellent customer service! Aptive rocks!

Kayla Sacramento, CA

Our Technician who came out was AMAZING and so understanding! Not only was he friendly and completely thorough but he double checked his work after spraying and even came back to fix some small things he had noticed while inspecting the second time. He has gone above and beyond more than any Aptive employee ever has since servicing my house. He did a very detailed job and made sure everything was knocked down and taken care of. He wasn’t in and out in 2 minutes like the rest of them. I truly appreciate his work and I really honestly wish he could be my technician every time we get serviced! This time I actually felt like I truly got the service I pay for every quarter. Thank you so much!

Dale Edmonds Kirkland, WA

The first time someone was here, his name was Alex and its an understatement to say he and the other guy that he may have been training deserve at last a $5 dollar bonus for superb customer service. And, after what I told him about what little space there is down in the crawl space when I wanted him to check it, at least he stuck his flashlight down there and looked around to determine there wasn't any insects down there. My wife had seen several spiders in our house after they sprayed on 9/18, so it was nice that two more guys (one was being trained) came back to spray again for free. Unfortunatley, don't know their names and wish I did since they were very nice to visit with when they came back to spray again. Thank you, Dale Edmonds

Liz San Diego, CA

I looked up Aptive to make sure it's a legitimate company and I was surprised by the great reviews of pretty much a new company including one of the best companies to work for. This was my first service with Aptive. Anyway, I believe it was Kody C who was the service technician -- very polite and customer-service oriented. I asked if he would check on my traeger grill as I saw spiders there before underneath the cover. Kody did find a black widow and got rid of it. He also found several mud wasps under the eaves of the house and sprayed along the perimeter of the patio slab where he saw ants. He also got rid of a lot of spider cobwebs. I also want to mention the sales person, Hunter -- I met him the previous day and he wasn't pushy about a sale. Nice technicians and they represent the company, Aptive, very well. 5-stars to both!

Arrya 684 San Antonio, TX

This is only my first time with Aptive, the technician who came out ( Leobardo P) and gave me the rundown of what treatment he was using and what he will be doing for the initial treatment was a great! He was very polite and knew what he had to do, he asked questions and listen to what I had issues with. He was very courteous before going to any rooms while he was treating the interior of my home. I would like to help him get that bonus on the email that was sent with this link but the link attached to it isn’t working for some reason. Please let this review goes towards that bonus because he definitely went above and beyond!

Jonathan Poblete San Antonio, TX

Noah is a fantastic worker that takes pride in a job well done, as he well should. However, Route Manager Nicoli lied to me twice with a smile on his face. Nicoli is either misinformed, or he is intentionally deceiving the other people in my area as I know Noah had at least three other jobs near by before me. Nicoli lied about having a compound that repels wasps from building their nests in the same place again, and then committed a lie of omission in neglecting to say that the baited trap that I requested would raise the bill substantially. Had Nicoli approached me with the same integrity that Noah had, I would have been convinced to remain a loyal customer for legitimate reasons. Jonathan Poblete

Greg Fenn New York, NY

The person who came out for our service today was excellent! She knocked on the door to introduce herself and asked if there were any specific concerns we had and wanted her to pay close attention to. I really appreciated that. She was professional and attentive. The prior technicians never did that. I wish I knew her name but the other link you ask me to rate her on isn't working. She deserves a $20 bonus. Before she come today, I was considering cancelling our contract. We haven't been happy with your service. But now, we will consider staying. Still not comfortable referring others to you because outside of the technician that came out today, our experience really hasn't been all that impressive.

Christopher Nowlin New Braunfels, TX

As we continue to utilize Aptive Environmental for our Pest Control Services, we continue to be nothing but impressed by the professionalism of the Company and Technicians! Although Aptive's automated ssystem scheduling could use a bit of revision in methodology, we had very little, if any, difficulty rescheduling for a more suitable time. Recently, on Monday, 24 August 2020, Daniel I was our Pest Control Technician. As expected, Daniel was very thorough, and professional, during our Quarterly Service / Treatment, with extreme attention to detail! We continue to look forward to working with Daniel, and Aptive, as we continue to progress through our Quarterly Services! Thank you Mr. I!

Francis Soyer Issaquah, WA

Jordan and India were very very very thorough, professional and on time. I am impressed with the fact that your company hires veterans! . I do feel bad that Jordan has a severe case of carpal tunnel and it is visually apparent that he is in severe pain but he pressed on and did an excellent interior job. India did an absolute superb job as well, knocking down the wasp nests (there were a few) and handling the awkward equipment. She was a real trooper and worked hard. Bravo little lady! All in all it was a great first time experience. My hope is that your techs will do a consistent good job each and every time they come out in the future; I am getting tired of firing pest companies. So far so good and I will tell all my neighbors about this super positive experience!

Neal Borowiak St Louis, MO

Angel is by far the best Technician you guys have! She reads the notes left by dispatch but still checks with me at the door to double-check what the notes say and speak to me about the activity and issues we have in and around our house. She is super thorough, picking up toys left in the backyard and puts them out of the way during the treatment just shows how considerate, thoughtful and going above and beyond to ensure we are getting the best possible service and treatment. We had her initially as our main technician and is the ONLY reason we stayed with your company. We still may cancel our account with you all just because you should be looking at Angel as a trainer for your other technicians, so us leaving has no reflection over what she did, but only you all as a company. She was the ONLY one who showed me the app you all are using that tracks your technicians footsteps and shows pictures in the area they took those pictures. If it were not for Angel, you would have lost a customer today.

Dale Mayfield New Braunfels, TX

We have been customers of Aptive close to a year or so, and have found that the agents are prompt when scheduled as well as professional, and courteous. We never have had interior pests since we have lived here (3 years now), so it's difficult to judge effectiveness of treatments, but maintaining that condition is an important factor to us. We believe prevention is always better than trying to eliminate a problem. We don't know how Aptive's product quality or dollar value compares to that of other companies, and we have not had occasion to contact customer service, so it is hard to rate the below areas fairly. We are satisfied with the exterior work regarding wasp, mud dauber and spider web eliminations. We already have recommended Aptive to some of our friends.

Todd Zehr Minneapolis, MN

The technician (Anna B) did an excellent job! She was Professional and completed the work in a timely manner.

Felicia Mitchell Allen, TX

Very displeased. Called for service, booked, and no one showed up. Called to ask for district manager who promised to call. Haven't heard from them and its been a week. Had no problem taking my money, but have not been able to get my services rendered. Will not recommend to them at all.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Jul. 4th, 2021

Tara Z Hicksville, NY

So far so great! First appointment went excellent, Louis R. & Brad were professional, on time and efficient.

TeeJay JONES Denver, CO

I am a resident in Virginia Beach VA and witnessed one of your representatives disrespecting a young man from another pest control company (I will not mention the name of his company) today. The young man was simply walking towards my neighbors residence when your Aptive representative berated him. I could see the young man was rattled and just walked away. I found it so rude that I will say now that I would not and will never use Aptive at all. In fact I will only consider the company of the young man who was deprecated who in fact was very polite when speaking to me.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

May. 31st, 2021

Victor Westfall San Antonio, TX

Great Service from Jose here in San Antonio, Tx! Explained the service from start to finish. Keep up the great work! -Victor W