Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Ray White Plains, NY

For our first application this year, we had the privilege of having Nick as our technician. I’m very pleased to say he was terrific, a real gentleman and very respectful. He is an asset to Aptive and we would welcome him back anytime. Thank you Nick.

Reena kapoor Gainesville, VA

Excellent Service. Always courteous and ask questions if we have any concerns.

Bonae VonHeeder Boerne, TX

It was great. Jaron G. was the technician and did a fantastic job. I tried to give him feedback so he could get his bonus but the link would not work.

Bobby Concepcion Houston, TX

My experience with Aptive has been positive. They let me know before the come to my house and are flexible if I need to reschedule.

Louis Krilov Naples, FL

Very professional. Understanding of our needs and quick to respond to any questions or requests.

Sharon da Silva Bulverde, TX

Very happy with the service provided today. Technician picked up the dog toys before spraying the balcony and I very much appreciated that.

Abe Nieves Columbus, OH

Professional service.Your tech was informative & explained treatment course. A professional young man.

Bill Flynn Brewster, NY

The technicians are friendly and professional. They are flexible with scheduling and do a great job!

Krystal A. Harrell Tampa, FL

He was great. I wasn't present for the service but he listened to everything my husband asked him to do. I would like him to service my home evetytime. Please make a note I would only like him to service my residence. Thank you. He deserves a bonus of the 5 dollars which was told to me by one of the other managers.

Erwin Samida Vacaville, CA

Shows up on time and does a thorough job

D Bearden ,

Great technicians - very professional and they do a thorough job! The technician who came out today- Byron C. was excellent!

sarah's mind Houston, TX

He was great very professional and informative!

Amery Yono El Cajon, CA

The technician called me 20 minutes before his arrival he was very thorough and asked questions as well to make sure I got the best service at my appointment thank you very much!

Monish Sarkar Herndon, VA

Kevin was outstanding and very helpful. He went out of his way to help out with some creepy crawler stuff we had to deal with. Very polite and delighted to have him.

John Rhodes League City, TX

Winfred was my Technician on this visit. He contacted me that he was on his way and greeted me upon arrival. He was courteous, professional, and diligent. He explained the areas he was treating and we discussed areas of special interest. He is welcome to always service my account.

Chris Shafer San Antonio, TX

Professional, very polite employees!! I also like the pre and post notifications from the company and the quick response when contacting you by phone.

Thomas Luong San Diego, CA

We are very happy with Mathew’s service. Our problems with rodents and critters are almost nonexistent. Job well done!

Maggie Carrino Chicago, IL

The technicians go above and beyond and are always personable!

Victor J Meleski Reston, VA

The tech that did our service was professional, informative, and did a great job!!

Texas20 San Antonio, TX

Great job. Thanks. Jaron is the best. Always does a great job and is super professional.

Marcelle Helgesen Oceanside, CA

The two technicians who treated my yard spent more time and covered more areas than any other technician I have had since I started with Aptive! I hope Josh would be assigned to my account permanently!

Randall Burch O'Fallon, IL

Arrived as scheduled, checked-in to see if I had any issues or questions. Prompt and courteous.

Jack Behan Houston, TX

Dylan T. did a re-service from a visit from March 1. The person on Mach 1 came and left in 10 minutes and I did not even notice until I got feedback form. They did not ring bell nor did they clean small bug webs off porch ceilings. Dylan who did re-service agreed fully that person missed some key steps (if not all exterior steps).

Donna Crossen Saint Charles, MO

Our technician was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Murat Haner Sarasota, FL

This guy treated the house much better than the previous ones. He did not rush at all and did a very thorough job. I would prefer him to do the scheduled visits from now on.

Aliiao Pomele Puyallup, WA

Technician that came today is Very knowledgeable n friendly!

Al Sauter Fredericksburg, VA

Eric O. was very courteous and professional. He was very informative. Be sure to reward him, we appreciate his work .

mario woodberry Woodbridge, VA

Carlos is always communicates with you and is informative and attentive to the service needed. He has great customer service skills and shows respect for customers home.

Peggy ZELINSKY Kent, WA

Every person that has come to spray has been very polite and helpful.

Sandy Vacaville, CA

Tech did not come to the door to begin or when he left. This is for our regular tech. The guy that came on Monday was amazing!

Rebekkah Montes Saint Charles, MO

My technician did an outstanding job! I think his name was Earl, but I cannot recall. He was polite, attentive and even offered to spot check my garage since it was open. Earl fully explained to me what the day's treatment would include and asked if I had any specific concerns. He was so professional and kind, I really appreciated his extra effort. If I got his name wrong, please view my account, Rebekkah Montes, to ensure he knows that he did a great job!

Jocelyn Stokes Seabrook, TX

The thing I like best is the technician that come to service the property. They are very courteous and just doing their job.

Rodica Gall Yorktown Heights, NY

Service provided very professional and quick, I was asked for my permission and i am very pleased with the service

Louis Diaz Richmond, TX

Delivers what they promise and are responsive to phone calls. The Tim C. very professional and through.

William T Fowler Fairfax, VA

On time. Very thorough. Technician explained to me what he was going to do. Took care of the entire outside of my house.

Rich Fairfield, CA

Small wasp nest located and eradicated without me noticing

Enrique P Morales Marysville, WA

Aptive has done a good job keeping pests at bay.

Karin New City, NY

Nick was very polite . He done a great job.

Luis Franco White Plains, NY

He was very profesional. Came a little bit to early and did not take him much time to complete his assignment. I always give them a gratuity. Thanks

Joseph Gray Woodbridge, VA

Technician did a great job. Timely, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Keith Reed Vacaville, CA

Our tech was very helpful, personable and didn't cut corners.

Tricia Foster Sarasota, FL

As always, Cory S., my Aptiva Representative called to let me know his arrival time. He always has a smile and does a thorough job making sure I will never have to deal with a "creepy crawley" again either inside or outside my home. Not all exterminator companies are the same as proven by Aptiva's technology and attention to customer service. Highly recommend. Tricia Foster

Patty Desrosiers Saint Charles, MO

Jarvis did a fantastic job. He is so polite, friendly and does a thorough job. Best technician you have. 100% better then last tech. I tried to go on about the $5 bonus but it came up error each time. I'd gladly pay for his $5 bonus. I have had him another time also did a fantastic job the too. Id like for him to be my permanent tech. He is the best you have in this area.

Tracy Gundy ,

Miguel was very pleasant to talk to and very good at his job.

Alan Anderson Fairfax, VA

The company is responsive The technician was excellent!

Michael Lynch Katy, TX

super nice guy, very professional as well.

Leslie Kian Houston, TX

Good company with professional and courteous staff. On the down side, scheduling is inconvenient because we are given a day when tech arrives, but no timeframe. It's difficult to be available an entire day. Requesting a call before they arrive not helpful because it's usually minutes before arrival (basically no advance notice).

Deborah Spring, TX

I wasn’t able to be there when he came to my house but my mother was there and she specifically told me I needed to do an amazing review for Saul! She was extremely happy with his service and how courteous and caring he was. She said he sprayed exactly where she requested and made sure it was done thoroughly. How’s service was much appreciated.

Matt Neuwirth St Louis, MO

Tech was very good and helped with all my issues.

Maurice Carter Camby, IN

John R was very thorough and professional. Appreciate his work.