Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Elaine Pottberg Blue Springs, MO

Great company and great product. Alex does a fantastic job getting all areas of the home covered and explains things as he goes. Alex is prompt and efficient and respectful of our home. Would highly recommend Aptive!

Estela Martinez Ventura, CA

This will be my third time having my house sprayed. I love how the webs are slowly disappearing from our home or when I move potted plants , there are no critters running off to find a new place to hide.

Ava whitcomb Strongsville, OH

Joshua was the best tech that weve ever had in 2 years weve had with aptive he did a fantastic job!! Sprayed ever where got rid of ALL webs outside He was awesome the only one we want doing our sprays!!! Thanks Joshua!!!

Melissa Curtis Camarillo, CA

Kyle W was so kind to tell me when he was coming then he followed up to let me know he would be a few minutes late to get gas. He was still on time. He answered all my questions and was super helpful. Great re-service!

Ela Palea San Antonio, TX

Haggai was super professional. He did a great job explaining their process and answering any questions I had. I also appreciate that they wore shoe coverings while spraying in the house!

Mason Novoson Chicago, IL

Nick was a great exterminator he did a very thorough job he was very professional and on time. He also educated me on certain products the company was using and gave me a heads up on what future service to look forward to this winter.

Krista Z St Louis, MO

Miguel was our technician and he was great! He answered all my questions and made sure we knew what he was going to do. 5 stars. The reason I gave a 4 was because I asked customer service/sales twice for information to be sent regarding the products that would be used but didn’t get anything. Miguel did show me upon his arrival which was appreciated. Otherwise it was a pretty easy process. Thanks!

Erica Gaines Ripon, WI

Very informative & answered all my questions thoroughly. Before I hired Aptiv a year or so ago, I had ant issues in warm weather. NOT ANYMORE, not one ant has been found in my kitchen. FINALLY! Today, we are trying to get rid of shrews & chipmunks. I'll report back within the week. See if it worked. Thank you!!

Michael Hilton Minneapolis, MN

Austin was my tech today. What a polite and respectful young man. His attention to my problem and willingness to help me was above and beyond what I could have asked from him. I would like to also request him on my next treatment. Thanks Aptive. Thanks Austin..

Leilani Rojas Los Angeles, CA

John He so nice and very helpful… his service he did to my house yesterday 9/23 was excellent! He sprayed around my house including garage! He took off the wasp and box for the rodents. And took off the dead rats at my article and placed some traps! He made it easy for me., on my 30-40 days visit I want him to come again!

Kevin Weeden Marietta, GA

All the spider webs around the house were cleared. I was not aware of spider eggs that were around the house, including behind downspouts, but my technician took care of those for me. I appreciated the communication, letting me know when he would arrive. He was on time and did a thorough job. Thanks!

Mesmerizingbyservice Gresham, OR

Everything I dreamed of then some, these guys are insect ninjas! Their dedication to the craft shows, I almost felt like Watson because they were the Sherlock Holmes of pest control! Two salutes to this gentlemen because he will soon all of Aptive Environmental! Watch out now!

lovethatferrari Miami, FL

Very friendly and professional. The gentleman made sure all of my concerns were addressed before leaving. This was not our regular application, this was a address issue deal. This gentleman did a good job of taking care of it.

Kim pittl Lebanon, OH

Fast friendly & professional service. It’s worth it to have the treatments, I notice a difference after they treat for spiders & insects especially in September the worst month for spiders. It also gives me peace of mind, especially living out in the county where the spiders are a little bigger LOL. Thanks APTIVE !!!!

Kendra Niles Spring, TX

Brock was awesome. Kind and informative but not pushy. He called moments after signing us up to let us know that Chris would be by within the hour to start the initial “cleansing”. And he sure was! Both guys were very helpful and polite.

karen janes

The service personnel were very attentive to our needs. They were polite, knowledgeable, and professional. They gave 110% to help us rid of annoying pests! Your Company should be very grateful for having such dedicated personnel! Thank you.

Matsen New York, NY

Each quarter they notify me of upcoming service. The technicians in Aptive uniforms come to the door introduce themselves, ask if there are any problems with pests, warn me to keep the dog inside for at least an hour. They then do their work snd are on their way. I have been an Aptive customer for 4 years now. No complaints and no pests!

Wendy Brunswick, OH

Technicians are always pleasant and knowledgeable. They take the time to do a thorough job on treating the problem areas around my home. I have not had any rodents or ants in my home for the past year as a result. James N who performed service today did a great job and should get a $5 bonus. Wendy M

Marlene B Coraopolis, PA

Very nice employee! Diego listen to all of my concerns and pointed out what he believes is the problem and went right away fixing them. We are also trying out a bucket Theory out that we think the field mice are getting in. Very helpful and explained every step to us.

RL265 Bay Village, OH

I'm always happy with our aptive service! The technicians are friendly and knowledgeable and most of all, IT WORKS! After putting our service on hiatus for a season, I deeply regretted it. Pests were starting to return, so I called and set up an appointment (their customer service department was very helpful too!) and bye bye bugs!

Janice Riggs Commerce City, CO

I love the communication that Aptive provides. I always know when they are coming. They always listen to my pest concerns and provide excellent service. Today, Don F went the extra mile and picked up all of my pups toys before treating our yard.

Janet Croucher Bel Air, MD

I received a treatment today and was very impressed with Cedric. HE was extremely polite and very nice to my dogs - even gave them some dog treats. I explained the problem I was having and told me why I was having the issue. I also like that he went into detail of how he serviced my house today.

tdogseitz Ellicott City, MD

I have enjoyed the Aptive service so far. After two treatments I have already seen a dramatic reduction in the slab ants around my home. The service techs are extremely friendly and diligent and really work around your needs. They are respectful to the property and to my family's well-being. I highly recommend.

Debbie LeBlanc Monroe, WA

Clayton the Aptive Technician is very nice to work with. He went into the crawl space and reset and rebaited traps. Made sure I was aware ahead of time by texting me which I appreciate. He's been to my house and knows the trouble spots I am concerned about.

Kathee Colman Walnut Creek, CA

Tyler does an excellent job. He makes certain my pets are all inside and always asks if we have any special requests or problems. He is thorough, professional and gets the job done. I have always had great service from Aptive.

Frankie Smith Riverdale, GA

Michael, my technician was great. He stood still and listened to my concerns. He was very polite and courteous. However, I’m not pleased with Aptive, who ever did my scheduling, had me down for an evening appt instead of morning. My was appt time was supposed to be 12-1p. I called Aptive at 2:35 p to check on service. Michael did a great job.

Sandra Dela Cruz Woodland Hills, CA

This is the 2nd time I got the service and with my first experienced with the first tech was the same with Leroy S, polite and well mannered besides being friendly. Patiently covered every space of my house. I am happy with the services so far.

Iris Rivera Orlando, FL

Their service is professional and convenient. Their technicians are always extremely polite, courteous and knowledgeable. They take the time to explain what’s being done and what the follow up should be. Anthony is a true asset to Aptive, give him a15 out of 10!

Vikki Middlebrook Phoenix, AZ

The technician showed up and was polite. He wanted to know what issues we had. Then he treated the home. When he was done he knocked on our door and asked if we needed him to review or do anything else. We discussed a problem area and he said let me go back to that area again. The service was great!

Roy Bise Wadsworth, OH

The person who sprayed our residence was wonderful! And he was very professional and personable he wore shoe coverings they weren’t dirty when he came in the house he noted different problem areas that was great and I appreciate his courtesy and willingness to do his job and do it very very well!!! Give this very professional man a raise!!!!!

Ken White Blue Springs, MO

Alex D went out of his way to make sure my pest control needs were met. He also educated me on specific areas that would promote more pests. He was personable and professional. I appreciate him going the extra mile for me and my family. Thank You Alex Ken White

Milan Vacaville, CA

The technicians have always been courteous and friendly. Our technician today was Tim ! He was very professional and gave us information about controlling our ant problem in the house. I spoke to Customer service on August 27th for some reason my appointment was canceled that day ? He said I have to reschedule, no apologies about why my appointment was canceled! Very unprofessional!

Drs Magnolia, TX

Today it is a 5 because I finally got a tech that listened to my issues with the spiders and treated it properly. In the past they have just ignored me and have been in and out in 15 minutes. There is no way you can treat a 4000 sq ft house on 2.3 acres in that time frame. This guy was here for well over an hour and did an excellent job. I only want him in the future!

Phanie Bish San Jose, CA

I truly , I appreciate the Aptice environment. There crews are very kind and cooperatives . They payed attention to all me requests . I had bees and spiders web around the house . They miss a spate, but I could them and they send someone the next day who did an awesome job. Now I can set outside without fear of Bees . Thank you for your services.

Lorenzo Peay Anaheim, CA

This guy Khalieb H came to the house he explained the process and how it works and what he was going to be doing. He made me fill important like he cared and he was very professional with his job. He was clean he didn't make a mess like the other guys and he just did an amazing job. At first i wanted to cancel but because of him i would like to continue thanks Khalieb

George Murphy Gilbert, AZ

Tammy came over today and was training another fellow. She did excellent! She explained everything she was doing and why. When i said I found 3 scorpions last month.she said let's do an interior spray today also. Everything smells minty so she must have really did good! Tammy was very professional and did a great job on this humid day! Thank you very much!!!

Vicki Classen Clackamas, OR

The young man was very polite and very thorough! I give him a “10”! Excellent job young man!

Redrock Dayton, OH

Alex came by and was very efficient and thorough getting all areas we were concerned about.

Dean Wheaton, IL

No issues. John explain everything well and repeatedly and graciously asked if I had any questions

Samuel Winder Bear, DE

Stephen J did an excellent job in treating my property. First, he took the time to fully understand what my insect challenges were and then he successfully addressed each of my challenges. Prior to using Aptive, I had struggled with large populations of Cicada Killer hornets and beetles. Stephen eliminated both of these long-term issues by applying the treatments in a very thorough manner. As a result, the treatments worked very quickly. Now my family and pets can enjoy our front and back yards, which, previously, we were unable to do for several years. Stephen represents your company very well. Stephen inspired my confidence because he was extremely committed to solving my insect issues. Based on the quality of your employees, I plan to continue my contract with Aptive because I have full confidence in your ability to help me maintain control of insects in the future. Thank you Aptive for using pet-safe, effective treatments and for hiring exceptional employees such as Stephen J.

roo j Pasadena, MD

Very responsive and quick to meet my needs - I recently added new mulch to my flowerbed and shortly thereafter began to see spider webs around my front window shutters. When a Black Widow showed itself, I immediately called to see when they could someone. The next morning, Antonio showed up at my front door and was extremely polite, knowledgeable and thorough. He treated the entire flowerbed, all my downspouts, roof eaves and potential spider-haunts around the exterior of my home. He even made sure I was scheduled for a follow-up treatment in a few weeks. Knowing that I can call at a moments notice and get excellent service and response gives me a lot of peace of mind!

Ivan McKittrick Austin, TX

Joseph accommodated my schedule and provided a great service. Hope to have his expertise the next time around.

Sasha Rivers Snellville, GA

Fast and reliable service. Always get very competent service representatives. And no issues with pest after services!

Sara Deutschmann Chesterfield, MO

The communication with this company is outstanding. My technician today (Jeremiah) was friendly and extremely thorough.

Suzanne DeSonia San Diego, CA

Zak did an excellent job today. He did an excellent job of cleaning the overhang and spraying my eaves and yard! Conscientious and very polite!

Joan Alton San Antonio, TX

Manuel was very skilled at his tasks. I felt like he listened to my concerns. The chemicals have been working on reducing my pests.

Keri Golding Winnetka, IL

I had Jocelyn service my house she was extremely thorough and very kind and I would have her service my house at any time

Marie B Henderson, NV

Preston was the technician who serviced my property today. He was very professional, friendly, and throughly treated my home.

Burke Andrejko Abingdon, MD

Reliable and Friendly Service, ask about any issues currently going on and provide advice to prevent any outbreaks. Never had any bug problems.

ItsMe

Y experience with Aptive has been a positive one. The technicians are well versed, professional, and know what they're doing.