Aptive Environmental Logo

Is This Your Business?

9.7

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Jose Izarpate Woodland Hills, CA

Sergio S! Was on time and very professional! Arrived in a timely manner and very thorough during his inspection.

Kristen Broussard

Walter, my service technician, was great. He assessed areas that needed treatment and prepared areas to prevent pests.

Terry D West Chester, PA

Excellent customer service, new company we used this pass summer, if any issue they respond immediately..

Bennett Varsho Washington, DC

Aptive is completely reliable and effective. They are always on time and very engaging while on site. I feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

Michael Furlow Rockwood, MI

Technician called me at 10:30 never showed up called the office he said he be right here never showed up call the office they said somebody would call me back never did call the office got hung up on when I asked for a supervisor and he said he was one call back again and have to wait until tomorrow or the next day for them to call me back when their job wasn’t done right the first time zero stars would not recommend!!!!!!

Jessica Nossaman McKinney, TX

Continued Excellent Service! Active technicians have been providing stellar service for us over the past few years. Very thorough and professional.

Theresa Seger San Antonio, TX

I have been using Aptive for 2 years now and I have not had seen one bug in my house, not one scorpion or spider ever!!!

Ginamont10 Houston, TX

What I most like about Aptive is the attention to detail - they make sure any main concerns I have are resolved and the knowledge they have.

Lisa Hodges Hartford, CT

Once again the service was done quickly, nearly and thoroughly. The service person was very professional and answered all our questions.

Satisfied Customer Purcellville, VA

I have been an Aptive customer for a year and the service is great and the service techs are professional and informative.

Aptive Pest Control

Always lets you know ahead of time when they are coming for service. In addition, they always ask if there are any issues that need there attention.

Cheryl Pastura Woburn, MA

My husband was very impressed on the professionalism. He covered every nook and cranny. Told him everywhere he was spraying and what to expect.

Andrew Andreski Des Moines, IA

Always efficient, helpful, and straightforward with work that needs done. Sceduling is flexible and they work with you through text, which I prefer.

Jeremy Potter Dallas, TX

Stay away from they have no follow-up service or communication skills. Do not sign contract. My initial appointment yes you are on time however here it is end of day and you still have not called me back showing up or made any efforts to make my follow-up appointment do yourself a favor don't sign the contract and stick with your current Pest Control this place doesn't care

Diarlene Humble, TX

The technicians are very polite and take their time. They make sure you understand everything aptive will be taking care of

Bob San Antonio, TX

Technician Vincent texted when he was on the way. Arrived on time and was very helpful in answering my questions. Vincent did a through job.

Paul Moliken Tualatin, OR

AVOID APTIVE!! We no longer need their services. The person who knocked on our door in June assured me that I could cancel at any time after the second service. When I called, I got a load of crap from CS representative. This is an unreliable, non-responsive, false, and lying company. I am taking it up with my credit card company.

Saul Gonzalez Northridge, CA

The Tech Timothy M was very professional and attentive to my concerns for my treatment. Service was quick and thorough. Thanks again

Ines Dallas, TX

Technician went over everything to be done. He listened to my concerns and addressed areas that needed to be treated. He did a great job!

Tim Hipps Helotes, TX

Brent efficiently provided five-star service on a Saturday afternoon here on Shady Hollow Lane so thoroughly, well, let's just say: Brent did Aptive Environmental proud!!!

Sherry Charlotte, NC

I’m happy with work the was done for the wasps nest. I am still waiting to see the difference on my lawn. Look forward to working with the business again

Nick P Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sylvester was by far the best technician I’ve received service by since being with Aptive. Accommodating with my animals, very knowledgeable and friendly.

Susan Diballa Thousand Oaks, CA

The company is very professional, with great communication as to when their service people are coming to the house, and after they’ve finish the job.

Pilar Manchon Los Altos, CA

It's been a time-consuming and frustrating experience. While the actual service is ok, the logistics behind each appointment and the customer service is just plain terrible. Everyone is polite, however they seem to have multiple teams that do not coordinate with each other and tell you different things. 4 visits in and I have dozens of emails and texts with all the back and forth. You are bound by contract to a year but they can raise the prices on you. I wanted to end the relationship after the second service out of logistical frustration and I had to stay or pay $199 from the initial treatment discount. Last time I was told it was the last (it's been over a year), however they are now attempting to charge me the cancellation fee despite the fact I confirmed it with them last time. So now I am wasting just more time dealing with customer service. If you value your time, run away, because they certainly do not.

Chad Kreitzer Troy, OH

I like the schedule flexibility also when they show up they will take extra time to spray in areas and for pest we have a specific issue with. Great communication.

Ed Peddell Fort Lauderdale, FL

Jackson did an extraordinary job! I have seen a huge improvement in the bug situation! Thank you for always being so thorough! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ling Yang Cupertino, CA

The people coming to my home Has been done a good service , very helpful. they on time and smile did professional work, I will let them come back again.

Ryan Jennings Pearland, TX

Great, timely service. Technicians are friendly and take great effort to handle our concerns. Deiondrae T completed our most recent service and he was fantastic! 10/10

Larison Johnson Gloucester, MA

Great company! Professional, pleasant, and very well managed. Notifications and rescheduling, if needed, work great. I’ve been big free since they arrived.

Rodney Lindsey Dallas, TX

The employee that comes to treat our property is very friendly and professional. Always explains what he's going to do, what he's done. We feel that this was a great choice going with this company.

Christine Reising Herriman, UT

Aaron did a very thorough job spraying and cleaning webs at my house. He texts when he's on his way which is appreciated. I'm very happy with my service.

shamont mallory

I'm very pleased with aptive environmental. Their pricing is reasonable and fast with the service. Highly recommend this company for your pest control needs!

Eavan Caulfield Felton, DE

I had an appointment yesterday 8/3. No one was going to be in the house, and I would prefer someone be there when the tech comes, so when I noticed there was movement from my camera doorbell I saw there was a tech. I talked with him before he could begin the treatment and requested that it be re-scheduled for next week Thursday when someone should be at the house. I then get a text today 8/4 saying that the tech is 30 minutes away. I respond again reminding them that I requested a re-schedule for next week, and I got a text back confirming this. Later in the day I see an email come through stating that the treatment was completed and I owed the full amount. After checking my cameras and seeing that no one was there as well hearing from my partner that no one had been by the house. This company attempted to fraudulently charge my account, and as soon as I can get rid of them I will.

Lucy San Antonio, TX

Great customer service. Young man was very polite. He seems to be very concern about making us a happy customers and concerned about any issues we may have.

Darline Stevens San Antonio, TX

Tech followed directions in spraying only the outside of our home… away from landscaping. Tech twisted our soaker tubing and did no replace hose after removing it from house faucet .

Kevin Thomas Lake Villa, IL

The gentleman explained everything we needed to know about how it would work and whether it would affect our animals and how much it cost and we were delighted to have them.

Angie Rhodes Flower Mound, TX

This warning on Aptive_Environmental pest control has been a long time coming. In May, their technician stole and pawned my son’s PS5. We have proof it was him. His name and photo on the id used to pawn it match what was sent to us when he was coming out. I was on a call in my office, he unplugged it from upstairs, when he was supposed to be putting traps in the attic, walked through the living room and out the garage. Officers located it quickly at a pawn shop in Fort Worth but we weren't able to claim it because, even though we identified a mark on on the side and the game inside and had the original box, we didn’t have the serial number written down. (Don’t make this mistake, go take pictures of all your valuable serial numbers now) Also the value wasnt high enough to allow for a warrant to get the serial number. We have made multi attempts to contact Aptive Environmental to let them make it right and we continue to be passed from person to person. We have no idea if this young man is still working for them or who else he might be stealing from. This PS5 was not something bought lightly, several family members went together and got it for my son as his Christmas present in 2020. We were violated and it still keeps me up to this day. Do not trust this company in your home.

Sue Milton, MA

Aptive always lets me know when they arrive and tell me exactly what they will be doing while they are at my house. Employees are always friendly. The only thing I am not happy with is that you cannot get same day service - often have to wait several days.

Kathyleen Mulgrave Fort Lauderdale, FL

He listened to make concern and made sure the areas of concern were taken care of. He is a shining example of what excellent customer service looks like!!! Thank you for caring!!

Christopher Tizuela Lynnwood, WA

Very prompt and great service, De Andre went above and beyond expectation. He explained what was needed and what the service entailed. Very satisfied with this company and will look forward to the next visit.

Karen Koep Camarillo, CA

Kyle W was my service provider today and he went out of his way to make sure my house was covered. I wanted to have some spots hit inside this trip because it had been a while. Thanks Kyle.

Angela Peterson Mason, OH

Aptive is always responsive. The techs are courteous, helpful, and do a thorough job. I had Dakota again yesterday and he always takes the time to check in to see if I have questions and they are answered.

Jose zuniga Henderson, NV

Good pest control company. Good and knowledgable agents that know their business. Any problems with pests gets taken care of right away. Their agents are very friendly also.

Michael Boye Denver, CO

Aptive has done a good job in protecting our home from pests. We've noticed a decrease in occasional pests in & around our home since they've begun helping us with pest control.

JohnB The Bronx, NY

Great customer service and technicians are very knowledgeable about there products and services. Appointment setup are also easily handled and send reminders prior to upcoming. Appointments.

Tanya Mungin Dallas, GA

The first day my service was rescheduled and I was not notified. That was quite disturbing to me since I was a new customer. I had to call in to find this out. I was given another schedule and a $30,00 credit. When the did finally come out it was very pleasant and had no issues.

Robert Mathies Fremont, CA

Employees are professionals and show up on time. Also liked the reminder messages before they come to the residence. But most of all great quality with their products killing bugs and rodents!

Patty Warsaw, MO

I like everything about Aptive! They let you know when they will be servicing and also give you reminders of servicing date and time. Chris arrived on time and did an excellent job treating our home and yard. 😊

Jason Terry New Windsor, NY

My husband and I just started with this company. It would be too soon to rate the quality of the product. However, I can say the customer service has been amazing. I'm looking forward to working with this company. I hope the product is as good as the customer service.

M Cep Monroeville, PA

We have had 2 treatments and have noticed a huge difference. The technicians were courteous and knowledgeable. They explained everything and the entire appt was overall a good experience.