Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

John Fehr Redmond, WA

Aaron was courteous and thorough. I appreciated him noting a problem we have with the dryer duct.

Suhas Mandavalli Granite City, IL

Very professional with positive attitude

Mrip25 ,

Amazing service. The tech was knowledgeable and had a great attitude when explaining.

Gary Blankenship Aldie, VA

The technician was courteous, efficient, and thorough.

Paul Hagan Redmond, WA

Seeing that Ants and Spiders are not out, there's really nothing for your Tech to do. So he was here and gone in 10 minutes or less. That 10 minutes cost me $93. I really object to that. This is nothing against your tec.

Brian Reuwer Reston, VA

I am very disappointed with Aptive. They do not listen to your requests and the techs never ask you what your needs are. This company stinks, find another pest company.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Feb. 9th, 2021

E H. Hanover Park, IL

Great service provided. Attentive to all needs and answered all questions.

Kari Putman ,

Michael was amazing! Very friendly and thorough! He went above and beyond and took care of the issue. Thank you Michael!

Miriam Harmon Sugar Land, TX

Attention to detail, friendly, asks pertinent questions.

Kathy Phoenix San Antonio, TX

James L completed my service today and was very accommodating and professional. He called prior to coming and arrived right on time. It was a VERY cold morning (28 degrees) and I appreciate his dedication to completing the service.

Faisal Halani Houston, TX

Detailed oriented Explained everything Great job Friendly and professional

Kenny Indianapolis, IN

John T. did an outstanding job! He took his time to ensure the job was done right!

walter whitaker Belleville, IL

Technician was very courteous and did the job in a professional manner.

Sandra L Barron Sammamish, WA

The technician called about 15 minutes before he arrived. He sprayed, put a note in the screen door and left. He was very professional.

Cookie Ayles San Diego, CA

Our Service man was great, listened to our concerns . did a great job with our Service and came and told us the results of our Rat boxes.

MrJammn5 Woodbridge, VA

Super nice and gave me tons of information. Give that guy a raise!

Latasha Armstrong Mable ,

Fred was respectful and covid ready with mask and social distance

Richard Pol Chula Vista, CA

The technician Ricardo is very knowledgeable and always answers my questions and makes suggestions on how to prevent rodents and insects from nesting. He performs a very thorough job and ensures that I am satisfied prior to departing. Something I truly appreciate.

Maria Cabrera Houston, TX

I like having Aptive as my home pest control because the reply is immediately when I need a service. The technicians are very polite and do their job efficiently

Sean Beckwith St. Petersburg, FL

Great experience. Work was thorough and Jordan was very willing to educate and provide DIY tips to round out the pest control.

zainab iqbal Houston, TX

Great Service. The technician always explains me about all different kind of services he’s going to be doing today before starting and axing my permission before starting.

William Davis Edmonds, WA

I called Aptive get an idea for ETA and Aptive associate was within ten minutes of ETA. I was notified when he arrived and informed of what was being done. Good service!

Dana Cukr Carlsbad, CA

Our technician was amazing!!! Very through and friendly!! He found where the ants were coming from and took the time to explain!! LaCraigery is the BEST!!!

Oliver III Stephenson Tampa, FL

Very knowledgable and very thorough ,we are very encouraged by the experience

Lesley Elk Grove, CA

He was very nice, courteous, efficient, fast and friendly. We are very happy with his services.

Amanda ,

I would have rated lower based on past aptive service experiences and techs, but Jay K did a great job today. Appreciated the info, communication, and service. I've had 2 qtrly service treatments prior, and those techs were in and out in less than 10 mins. Jay took his time and really took care of my house. As a paying customer for a select service, I appreciate that. Please send him again!

Maria A Locascio-Collipp Spring Branch, TX

Very friendly on time and very responsive

Eric Gomez ,

The treatments are very cookie cutter. They don’t cater to your needs as a house and check quickly. However, their customer service is pretty good.

estrella fugaaz Sarasota, FL

Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful

ahmed mahmoud Herndon, VA

Customer Services is excellent, easy to communicate and pleasant to ask any questions!

Renka21 River Edge, NJ

Excellent service by Shahid T. Highly reccomend.

Mary Belleville, IL

My only conversation was to tell him what to spray. He was very polite, which means a lot to me. Thank You

Trudy Tarner Missouri City, TX

Ehiamen was so polite and he did a great job all around the windows and foundation. We really appreciate his work. Glad he is our serviceman for pest control.

Joseph Packett Jr San Antonio, TX

Brittany did a fantastic job. She was very personable and understanding. Outstanding.

孙学胜Sunny Mercer Island, WA

This is the first time service from Aptive . Before they came , I have received several messages and phone call from the company. They came in time ,and very polite.

Allison McFarland Land O' Lakes, FL

So far so good. Both technicians who have come out have been great. And each cust serv and sales rep too

Isabel Castro Corpus Christi, TX

Michael C exceeded expectations when I reported a pest control problem since my scheduled 3 month service in November. He showed care and concern for my family and pets; explained what he was doing and why.

Dana Sather Lakeside, CA

Customer service by the tech is great but by phone to the office is not so great. I would like to know ahead of time what the expected time of arrival will be, as we need to prepare for arrival (gates unlocked, outdoor furniture turned over, dog put away, etc). I called in the morning and was told our window was between 2-4pm. The rep then called at 12:30 to say he would be there in 30 minutes and was surprised I was given that time frame because he would be done with work by then.

Alicia Contreras San Diego, CA

Excellent service and reasonable prices! Every service person we have dealt with have been professional, very friendly and thorough! Eric, our technician today was fantastic! Thank you!

Customer Q Hillsborough, NJ

Charles M did a great job! Thank you!

J. Dillon Elk Grove, CA

Pleasant service provider. Let me know when he arrived which was within the 30-minute automated notice that I received on the phone. He asked if I had any special directions and remembered what I had requested last time about not trying to run the web remover on my delicate patio lights. Very sweet demeanor.

Mike Power San Jose, CA

It is my strong recommendation that you do not do business with this company. First, they give you a huge discount to your first service, that really amounts to nothing. Because in my opinion they do nothing more in the first service then they do in the following services. Instead if you don't like their service and cancel, they charge that "discount" back to you. Well the discount is so huge that it is larger then your remaining payments. Second, in my opinion they don't actually spray your property. Why spend money on pest killing agents when you can spray water instead? They do offer a free follow up service. So in my opinion they spray water on your property and for most customers that is enough. Other customers like myself really don't notice a change in the pest population. So we call them out a second time and then, in my opinion, and then only do they spray the pesticide. I imagine they save a significant amount of cost with this approach. Third, they don't actually spray your property. Like the second except since the guy knows he is spraying water he doesn't put much effort into it. On my security cameras I have recorded them not spraying the property, skipping large sections, or flicking their spray wand as if that flick is going to provide effective coverage on the surface that is at least 12' away. Then they send you nice little invoice where they list out all the areas they covered. In my experience this invoice is a far cry from reality. I even negotiated with them using BBB, and when I removed all my negative reviews, they backed out of our arranged deal.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Feb. 9th, 2021

Richard W Wood Vista, CA

Technician applied all of his experience to try and solve our Ant problem.

Jerald stribling Elk Grove, CA

Marcus was extremely helpful and insightful. I had questions and he was actively working with me to alleviate my concerns. On top of that he was cordial and respectful of the property. Not ever expire either has gone this was but Marcus showed was a “standard” looks like

Norman Northedge Ashburn, VA

Robert R did a great job today and took care to treat my property well. Thank you

Reha Malik gill Gainesville, VA

Inconsistent service schedules. I wanted the inside of my Home treated but there seemed to be some problem with the equipment so the technician said he would come back. The service is not complete yet the notes say service completed

David Pickert San Antonio, TX

Anthony W did a great job at my home today. He was thorough, pleasanat, and professional. I am looking forward to Anthony coming back next time.

Tanisha Watkins Ballwin, MO

I love that this company uses natural, non-toxic products. I haven’t seen a single insect since starting the services. They have a fair price and are worth every penny!

Andrade Lamb Fallbrook, CA

Leo was courteous and personable. He explained what service he would be delivering and assured me that I could reach out to Aptive if we spotted any critters. Excellent service!!!

Rick Kenworthy San Antonio, TX

So far, the service and results have been exemplary. Technicians are very polite and explain all the services they are going to perform. No bugs since starting service (6 months).