Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Bonae VonHeeder Boerne, TX

It was great. Jaron G. was the technician and did a fantastic job. I tried to give him feedback so he could get his bonus but the link would not work.

Monish Sarkar Herndon, VA

Kevin was outstanding and very helpful. He went out of his way to help out with some creepy crawler stuff we had to deal with. Very polite and delighted to have him.

Chris Shafer San Antonio, TX

Professional, very polite employees!! I also like the pre and post notifications from the company and the quick response when contacting you by phone.

Murat Haner Sarasota, FL

This guy treated the house much better than the previous ones. He did not rush at all and did a very thorough job. I would prefer him to do the scheduled visits from now on.

mario woodberry Woodbridge, VA

Carlos is always communicates with you and is informative and attentive to the service needed. He has great customer service skills and shows respect for customers home.

Richard La Cour Friendswood, TX

Aptive is timely and professional. We discussed the need for additional treatment inside should we need it! He provided the safety details for pets and plant!

Douglas S. Le Grand ,

I had to complain about the service one time, no questions asked, they sent out more experienced technician and performed a professional and though job. Thanks

TK Daniels Sacramento, CA

Aptive is awesome and their technicians are amazing. The technicians that placed the mouse traps were patient, thorough, and friendly. Thank you so much!!!

Robert Cloe Chula Vista, CA

Edoardo and his assistant did a very thorough job at my home. I appreciate them removing the spider webs around the eves and spraying my landscape area for Afids. Top notch.

Diana Wilson Citrus Heights, CA

I always get great, personable and well trained technicians. My new tech, I believe his name was Daniel, was very helpful and I look forward to working with him in the future

Zechariah Malone West Jordan, UT

The service if the technicians are great. There is not an issue at all with the work that the technicians do. However, The customer service of Aptive within their company is worse than I have ever seen. I cancelled my service over 8 months ago now, and yet my account is still active. They put a pause on it, but they only do that to ensure I am still a customer even though I am not getting billed. This can be a deceiving business tactic to show how many "customers" they have to appear to have when they really have less. I have contacted aptive over the phone many times to cancel and each time I am told an account representative who is able to cancel my account will call me back. I'm guessing you can figure out for yourself if they have ever returned my call. If you have such an "intuitive portal", add an option to email and account rep to allow your customers to truly cancel rather than holding onto their vacant account for a simple statistic.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Mar. 16th, 2021

Daniel Crespo Lakeland, FL

Jordan B. did an excellent job, from explaining the extent of the job to performing the job itself. I’d like him to be the one that visits us for the services.

Kent Symons San Diego, CA

Christian N. came and asked us what areas he needed to concentrate on treating. He then did a thorough and complete job efficiently. We appreciate his effort.

Alireza Mallah Ashburn, VA

Eric is a very professional, passionate, accurate, and responsive. I requested his name to be our preferred person for services. We are yoru happy clients. Alireza Mallah

Hiram Kemp Lakeland, FL

The service was great, Jordan did a great job. He answered our questions and provided helpful information that we could use going forward concerning pest control.

Mia Tampa, FL

He was very intentive and made sure he took his time to complete the job.. he has been the best service tech I have had since I had my policy!!! I have never had a tech send me an summary of what service was done.. best tech ever....

Beav Williams Plainfield, IN

Mat H serviced our house today in this super cold weather....He talked to me when he arrived and gave me a great summary before leaving. Super professional.

Domingo Parrilla Torres Orlando, FL

Anthony Freddrick provided a great customer service. He when above and beyond to make sure my family and I where please and free of those un wanted insects. Thanks Anthony.

Kathy Mantz Ballwin, MO

Every technician I’ve ever had has always been so knowledgeable and nice and helpful. Chad was no exception! Best of all, he eradicated the pesky ant issue! Thanks Chad!!!

Joan ,

Kyle is very professional, friendly, considerate and he listens. Always does a good job.We really appreciate the great job he is doing. Keep up the good work Kyle

scott henry Sacramento, CA

The technician was very pleasant and professional. My only concern was that from when they arrived to when their vehicle left was only 7 minutes. I understand they have routines that allow them to move quickly, but how can one fully inspect, plan and treat in that short amount of time? Not too mention the fact they have to load and unload equipment.

James Watson Elk Grove, CA

Always friendly. This is second time he has been here. He knocked on door to check to see if we needed anything extras (we had a mouse problem). Thanks for doing a great job!

Lupe Coons Oceanside, CA

Professionalism and great customer service by the technician. He called me ahead of time to make sure his arrival worked with my schedule and reminded me to make sure my dog did not go outside for a couple of hours.

Patrick Leffel Bonney Lake, WA

As always, I appreciate the reminders about my appointment, and the technician letting me know that they are on the way. I really appreciate that he filled my bait station! I would like to receive more feedback on what they found after the appointment. The checkboxes are cool, but it doesn't tell me what they found.

Brian Fulton Downey, CA

The customer service from scheduling to technician performance has been outstanding. I also like the fact that chemicals are changed periodically so the pests don't build up a barrier to them.

Chris Creek Plainfield, IN

Rex went above and beyond by closing an outside access panel which prevents pest entry and also helps with my heat bill. Rex always checks with me before he starts and asks how he could help.

Alfred Ray Modesto, CA

Mr. H. was amazing. He made sure that my yard was absolutely for free. He made sure all the eaves we’re clean and free of spiderwebs. Make sure you get that guy as your technician.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Feb. 9th, 2021

Marcos Montes Burke, VA

Robert R performed the outdoor service today. He was courteous and friendly. He called about 10 minutes before arriving so we could the dog inside. He and Aptive communicate well.

Kevin Oliver Odessa, TX

Honestly he has by far been the best technician we have ever had. Not only did he go into great detail about what and how he was going to treat my home he explained why I may have been having issues in the 1st place.

Nona C Strong El Dorado Hills, CA

The technicians always ring in when they arrive, and they're always friendly and helpful. Today, it was Dan. He was exceptional in his greeting. Thanks very much, Dan. Great guy!

Isabel Castro Corpus Christi, TX

Michael C exceeded expectations when I reported a pest control problem since my scheduled 3 month service in November. He showed care and concern for my family and pets; explained what he was doing and why.

Dana Sather Lakeside, CA

Customer service by the tech is great but by phone to the office is not so great. I would like to know ahead of time what the expected time of arrival will be, as we need to prepare for arrival (gates unlocked, outdoor furniture turned over, dog put away, etc). I called in the morning and was told our window was between 2-4pm. The rep then called at 12:30 to say he would be there in 30 minutes and was surprised I was given that time frame because he would be done with work by then.

Alicia Contreras San Diego, CA

Excellent service and reasonable prices! Every service person we have dealt with have been professional, very friendly and thorough! Eric, our technician today was fantastic! Thank you!

Andrade Lamb Fallbrook, CA

Leo was courteous and personable. He explained what service he would be delivering and assured me that I could reach out to Aptive if we spotted any critters. Excellent service!!!

Rick Kenworthy San Antonio, TX

So far, the service and results have been exemplary. Technicians are very polite and explain all the services they are going to perform. No bugs since starting service (6 months).

Mary Ramos San Antonio, TX

Fern let me know when he arrived. He explained the service he was going to perform. He answered questions to my satisfaction. When finished, he let me know. He is very thorough, friendly, and polite.

Christie Clapp Federal Way, WA

All the reminders before the service is performed as to the appointment scheduled and time. I have to make sure the back gate is unlocked and knowing close to when the technician will arrive really helps!!!

Diane E Thomas ,

Best - The person who comes to our home was very accommodating and sprayed everywhere we told him we'd had bugs We would appreciate if reminder calls were made after 9 am. 7 am is before we get up. Thanks

Outrunme68 ,

Lance M performed my service today. He treated some carpenter bee holes on my house which required him to use my ladder (7 ft) to reach. I appreciate the extra effort. -Thomas Laslie

Inga Patterson Ruskin, FL

Richard was very professional and courteous. He took the time to explain about the problem I'm having with roaches and the different procedures to get the problem solved (German Roaches).

Fatmata Tsifo Puyallup, WA

My experience went well with the gentleman. Sorry I forgot your name but he is black. He answered all my questions and give me some tips on how to deal with problem I have. Thank you 🙏

Keisha P Robles Valrico, FL

The technician did a great job ensuring all the areas that showed him was sprayed. He also went around to see if there is another area that needed fumigation. Customer service great!!!

Mike M. Brownsburg, IN

In the past we have had issues with the service but today, Nathan J., took the time to ask if we needed anything special looked at or treated. He did a thorough job spraying around the windows and foundation.

Marcella Palaferri San Antonio, TX

I noticed Michael was very thorough today in using the brush to knock down webs in my eaves and around my windows. I really appreciate how complete he was. He was also very respectful when we spoke.

John E. Wagner Alexandria, VA

Extremely good service. Exceptional techs have worked well at our properties. We have noticed a change in what critters are around- meaning much fewer of them! Thank you very much!

joan brown Everett, WA

John did a great job. He's professional and personal. Your link to give John a bonus does not work. It didn't work last time. Please give John two bonuses. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Farah Virani Richmond, TX

My technician, Charles, was amazing. I noticed that he took the time to inspect the exterior of my home unlike other technicians that usually just run through a routine without identifying any problem areas.

Paul Sul Chantilly, VA

Ron was professional, friendly and communicated very well. He listened to what we needed and provided great feedback. Enjoyed learning alittle about what is involved. Great service!!

Jean De Gregorio Bay City, TX

Charles F, recently performed a pest control treatment on our home on Tuesday (12/8). ~ He did a great job. He provided the best possible service. Thank you for choosing him to be our pest professional!

byerowndog San Diego, CA

Your technicians are prompt and efficient. They tell me what they are going to do, ask me if I have any issues and go about their work in a professional manner. Aptive works for me!