Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Kris Paramus, NJ

Aptive Environmental is the best for all your bug issues. I have been using them for quite a while now and my home is virtually bug free. If I ever have an issue they quickly resolve it. Rasheed B. did my quarterly service last Friday and he was so thorough and professional. He even took and sent me pictures of all the places outside my home that he treated. Job very well done!! Thank You!!!

Jeff Duce Anoka, MN

My Aptive specialist name is Joseph A. and he was great. Very pleasant genuine person that likes what he’s doing and is great with customers. He’s did the early spring pest control and was very detailed. I asked him to treat and spray the garage and he was happy to. He first swept all the cobwebs everywhere and then sprayed. Best service ever. Thanks from Jeff Duce

Christine Keady Vienna, VA

Nicholas F. was great and provided the level of attention I've come to expect from Aptive. He introduced himself at the start and told me his plans. Asked if there were any problems and where so he could treat those areas and see what might be going on to cause the pest activity. With the rain, we've noticed more ants coming into the house, but they aren't coming in from the area I mentioned to him. His targeted efforts helped in that area so I am going to see if they can do the same targeted treatment in a different location. They provide free follow-up service!

JenG Brandon, FL

This was our first time using Aptive, I was excited for the amount of coverage your company covers in my yard. But I was a little disappointed after talking with my husband. He said he had to ask the tech if he was going to spray our elephant ears ( back right & left corner of back yard) and our shed. His response was “ya I can do that”. Not yes I was planning on doing that. So my concern now is do the techs not do everything the sales guys told me he was going to do. I was told I would get coverage from the front of my yard to the back, that’s what I found different about your company and why I went with you guys. If this is not the service you provide I would like to cancel. I do not want to have to watch the tech while they are hear to make sure we are receiving the correct service. I was not in need of pest control but was willing to give it a try for those reason. Please let me know your thought before the next service.

Douglas Martin Palm Harbor, FL

The Best! Mr. B. went above and beyond to treat our home today. I showed him some insects. He not only identified them, but told me just how he intended to stop them from entering our home. He cleaned and treated the weak area and told us what to watch for. He did more than any service tech we have had so far. Can we get Jordan B. every time???

Jessica Lopez , FL

Ive been with aptive almost a year now. No complaints so far. A new employee treated the wrong house last friday without me knowing. I received a call from aptive customer service about the mix up and Bo came out the next monday to complete the service and paid special attention to the areas I mentioned. Mistakes happen but it's all about how you resolve them that matters. Thankyou Aptive, job well done!

Crystal Heifner St Louis, MO

Your service techs are always very nice, but DeAnte R. was the BEST EVER! He was very friendly & did everything I asked him to do in the house. He also looked into the attic for me. I want him back for the next visit! When I clicked on the $5.00 bonus above, it said "Code access denied & Msg. access denied. What is going on? He certainly deserves it! Please make sure he gets it!

Allyssa Murray Houston, TX

Ken did a great job! He texted to let me know he was on the way, which is always super helpful!

Cheryl Lieberman Commerce, MI

Dalon was extremely professional and congenial. It was a very positive experience.

danielle miller Hendersonville, TN

Techs are always super nice but during warmer months they don’t seem to be able to fix the ant problem we have.

K Young Menomonee Falls, WI

Chauncey was extremely helpful and very kind and patient. I enjoyed his valuable knowledge.

Diane Staub San Antonio, TX

They have Great service. Tyler explained how we would get rid of the problem. Diane S

Best company Santee, CA

Great service and good results. William G. is very experienced and does a great job.

Nick Fremont, CA

Aptive staff is knowledgeable professionals to help you with all your troubles of annoying pests.

k naylor Houston, TX

Donnie my service person was fast, efficient and informative! I give him a 10 for perfect service!

Mark Benson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I used to live on a farm were wildlife often found it ways inside your house. This problem was usually solved by finding the creature and relocating it but other pests like mice simply needed to be permanently removed. Aptive Environmnet has many products that work effectively which is something that I learned from experience. I highly recommend them to anyone with a mouse problem.

Paul Dormeyer Grover, MO

First I want to say that our tech,Willie, did an absolutely outstanding job. He completed every aspect of the service with total professionalism. He said he strives to do the best he can at what he does and it shows. He made sure every product he applied had complete coverage and was sure to tell me what he was doing and what to expect from the product. Aptive is fortunate to have an employee like Willie who takes so much pride in his work to the customers satisfaction. I had been a previous customer of Aptive but had dropped the service. There is no comparison with this service compared with what we saw previously. Previously with Aptive the tech who did our service dusted around the eaves and spread a little product on the ground. We assumed thats what we should expect. Since we decided to give yo a second chance we were shocked at what we should have gotten with prior service. Not only did Willie dust for spiders and nests, he put product around the house, put spots of a dust under the siding. Put out bait traps and the sprayed around the foundation and then came into the house and sprayed product around the baseboards and inside a cabinet where we see ants periodically. He sprayed the basement base and put out spots of ant gel where the ants had come in. Now that’s complete. I think you can see what we got for our money with previous service from Aptive compared to now. There is no comparison. We are happy we gave you a second whence with service like it should have been. Lastly Willie is a great part of why we are so pleased.

Stephanie Montreal, QC

We have been with Aptive for over a year and they are all great. Helpful customer service when you call, fast to resolve and schedule, and amazing friendly, polite, respectful and extremely knowledgeable field experts as the techs we always love to see. We truly enjoy the quick visit, even if just at 9am on Saturday, sharing our morning routine like a part of our family breezing through the house taking care of the cracks & crevices while being passed among all 3 of us for delightful conversations and joy filled laughs. I don't see us ever choosing another company as we've been taught exceptionally well about the safety of the perfectly developed products as we are a home filled with a few kitties, a couple lizards and raising their food plus autistic young daughter mom shares being on the spectrum as well. Aptive is the easy respray anytime a pest returns & a blessing on our organic vegetable gardening along with our hobby of growing plants.

linda richards Chicago, IL

hi i am Linda R but account under James M. i am giving 5 stars to Tim P, not the entire Aptives company. i usually do not have a good experience with APTIVES, but today Tim Perry came to do the quarterly and i was very impressed. he was so detailed in everything. he did the outside dusted and swept for cob webs and did the garage and crawl space. Ive noticed many aptives reps. do not bother to do anything outside in winter, or want to go in the grawl space. But Tim did everything i asked. he treated it like it was his own house and really woked from his heart. He significantly exceeded and went above and behond. He even noticed that the previous guy gave me the wrong traps for ants. it wasnt for ants, it was for cockroaches. i needed ant food. Thank you Tim

Teri Seattle, WA

Hello, Mike D came and treated my perimeter around the house, he did a wonderful job. I had to call ahead to the office to check if they could come between certain hours, since I work a split shift giving me a few hours in the middle of the work day to go home & keep my dog inside while they treat the house border. He showed up perfectly in the time frame & quietly got to work my dog wouldn’t have noticed if he wasn’t paranoid and always looking out windows to see what he may be missing something outdoors. I appreciate that the technician doesn’t come and knock at the door they just do their thing. Thanks for keeping my pest population down at my home.

Mike Long Chino Hills, CA

The employees are wonderful. Juan has performed service twice and is very courteous and professional.

Leo Robaina Loxahatchee Groves, FL

The tech was awesome Have not seen any bugs since Aptive has been doing our pest control. I highly recommend them.

Pamela Pieper

Chad P was our tech today and he was very thorough. Professional contentious, detailed. Excellent! Pam and Kirk P.

Mayra Villagran Buena Park, CA

What I like best about this company is how professional they are. They are always ontime and go above and beyond.

Shacobie Washington Jacksonville, NC

Services provided was greatly appreciated. Knowledgeable and friendly individual completed the job in a timely manner.

Pam Stamper Smithville, MO

Will H did a very professional and thorough job attending to my home areas. Would gladly welcome him back. PS

Jim Thompson Katy, TX

Great job. Very polite and thorough. We above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the service.

Serg l Ashburn, VA

Fintiyiamoe A. provided an excellent service, suggested how make the most out of the service plan we have Sergiy L

Renee Caputo West Chicago, IL

Rich was on time and went through all of the service items efficiently. Very courteous and professional.

Karen Tommerdahl Minneapolis, MN

The technician responded right on time and was thorough with the treatment, and answered all questions. Very polite.

Vicki Kestermont Kansas City, MO

It doesn’t work and we have ants in our house. I watch these guys spray and there is no effort, it’s all high level and high above the house edges versus a direct point and spray. The very first treatment appeared pointed and professional. We have now canceled our membership.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Miyabi Lilburn, GA

Nate did a very thorough job. Answered any questions we had and customer service was on par. Would recommend!

Joy A Punaro San Diego, CA

Received a professional and thorough text message from Erick T upon completion of service. Nice touch.

Nlutfy CA

Mario E does a great job. He isis very thorough and takes his time making sure he gets everything covered.

Matthew Konn Imperial Beach, CA

I like that the technicians call me prior to coming. The techs have always been friendly and courteous. I also like the appointment reminders.

Emily Williams Las Vegas, NV

Tom is the best! He does a thorough, clean job and is so wonderful to work with!!! I highly recommend!

Steve and Carol Franke Menomonee Falls, WI

The young man that came and did our service today was very courteous, friendly and knowledgeable of needs to be done!

Doreen Sheridan Mahopac, NY

Technical was friendly, informative and thorough. I have noticed a significant decrease in pests since using Aptive.

Evin Sofer Amelia, OH

Great service! On time every time! My service technician, Lisa, was very professional and informative!

Howard Chung Richmond, TX

Our tech, Alex, was amazing as usual and I would recommend him and this company to anybody that needs pest control!

Jeff Lee's Summit, MO

Matt the Aptive Tech was professional and courteous. Explained what and why he was doing it throughout the process

Michelle hartse Minneapolis, MN

Service is excellent customer service persons and techs that come to the house are all very professional

J N Garwood, NJ

Darius Stembridge did a great job finding a wasp nest in our attic. He deserves a wow bonus for sure.

Neil Lansdale, PA

The technician Brendan D. was outstanding! He was very thorough & treated everything. He answered all of my questions. Very Professional

Sarah Wolfe Kansas City, MO

Bob came today and thoroughly explained what he was going to do to alleviate my ant problem. He was professional and courteous.

Jayson Z Uniontown, OH

My technician Joshua was very thorough. He asked if we were having any issues and then spent a lot of time addressing my concerns. A job well done!

Dana Giusti El Cajon, CA

The technician Erick T was great. He let me know he was coming, explained everything and took his time to make sure he did a thorough job.

Karen Potter Pittsburgh, PA

Wyatt V was friendly and precise. Made sure to treat areas well and my concern for puppy in areas understood by Wyatt and confirmed product safety.

SharonM Asbury Park, NJ

Kenney arrived early and was cheerful, professional and friendly. He pointed out an additional issue to me and took care of it.

Brian Beavers Kansas City, MO

Aptive always does a great job with their applications. They let me know when they’re coming and don’t moss appointments. They are thorough.