Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.7

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Dennis Colorado Springs, CO

Aptive has been very good taking care of all of our Entomology needs. Dee has been the one that usually comes to service our property and is an exceptional asset to the company. Yesterday was the last time he is coming sense he got another job with a company that pays more. Aptive should have met that offer just to keep him. He will be greatly missed at our place. He is always accommodating and always has a great attitude. Thank you Dee!

Pamela Hayes Friendswood, TX

A great and easy company to work with. The tech that serviced my mothers home sent me a text letting me know he would be there in 30 minutes, he explained how the bait he put out would work and they will come back out free of charge if any live bugs came back before the next service. I like the convenience of paying on line and the reminders they send when your getting close to your next service. I felt like the price was a little high, but compared to the other companies out there, Aptive is hands down better than the rest, the old saying of “ you get what you pay for” really is true.

Jeff San Rafael, CA

1) Excellent communication from Aptive from start to finish. from the phone desk to the technician doing the work. My technician (Shawn S.) was nothing less than excellent. he did a great service and put together a clear and detailed plan for my property. He was prompt, thorough and followed up with me. It’s exactly what I wanted and needed. Thanks Shawn and Thanks Aptive

Jeremy Bledsoe CA

I’ve battled bugs for years as the house backs up to a field. We get everything. Finally broke down and called in professional help. First spray was this past summer. Good results. My next spray was scheduled for November. I called to move it up and instead they came out for a follow up spray and said see you in a month. No extra charge. Great company. Great experience.

Phill.Tsutsui Torrance, CA

Rep John arrived on time. Rang our doorbell to advise the he was from Aptive and arrived to do our quarterly treatment. John was professional, advised me what the process was, confirmed what was to be tasked. He continued to accomplish the treatment of our home. Upon completion of the trestment, he then announced it was done and asked if I had any questions before leaving. John was on top of his game, polite, professional and a calm, knowledgeable representative for Aptive, One of the Best!

SKhan Chino Hills, CA

On time. Text before they arrive and when they leave. Very detailed in explaining work performed

Sauharda Raut San Antonio, TX

Trey, our service rep, was very thorough and detailed and did a great job communicating.

Debbie Urbandale, IA

Addressed all my concerns. Performed all service I wanted. Very nice technicians

Jim Nashville, TN

Very efficient and pleasant. The representative was respectful and knowledgeable.

Helen Kingston, PA

Very professional. They answer any questions you might have. Friendly and courteous too!

James Fong Simi Valley, CA

Quick and easy service. Personable service pro and addressed issues at my house. Awesome

Trish McGurn Cincinnati, OH

Yes sales guy Tom was exceptional. He was very informative and thorough and caring when he introduced us to Aptive.

Erika kim Halethorpe, MD

Great service !! Thank you for coming out and doing a very detailed job for our home.

andrewt Toronto, ON

Great service, technician was prompt, professional, informative, and communicated well.

dhan cadalzo Lakeside, CA

Great customer service! always on time and always does a great job! highly recommend

Brenda Royse Washington, OK

The young man was very nice. Did a wonderful job. I’ll let you know what the bugs think later.

Anthony Davis Beaverton, OR

Customer service is terrible. If you are in a chat with them, and you are idle for like 5 min, you get switched to a different agent and you have to start all over

Adriana Rodriguez Dallas, TX

Aptive really gets the job done. And work with me on the times I need to reschedule services.

Sharon Stock Orange, CA

Always ask if there are any issues before service. They are reliable and do a great job.

RGF Plymouth Meeting, PA

Request to address spiders not totally fulfilled- active web over front door untouched - active web under back porch against wall untouched

James cooper

Technician was friendly and efficient. Showed up on time and briefed prior to departure. Great job.

Korinne C Riverton, UT

Aptive Environmental is great and we've used their service for a couple years now. We rarely have bugs around our house so that means they are doing their job. Their employees have always been great! The number to call to cancel the appointment though could be better. It's hard to get someone to cancel it. That was only one treatment we wanted canceled, and we'll continue to be a customer.

Pamela Richmond, TX

Today, 9/21/21, our Aptive technician, Isaiah, listened and responded effectively to our concerns. Recently, we have been experiencing animal activity in our front yard and inside our house, where we found a dead mouse in one of the traps. In addition to spraying the outside, including the grass and flower beds, Isaiah also sprayed inside the garage and the house, as well as laid traps in areas vulnerable to activity. He took time and care to make sure all areas were covered. We appreciate his efforts and thank him for the excellent customer service he provided. We have been Aptive customers for some time and would highly recommend their services.

Samuel Winder Bear, DE

Stephen J did an excellent job in treating my property. First, he took the time to fully understand what my insect challenges were and then he successfully addressed each of my challenges. Prior to using Aptive, I had struggled with large populations of Cicada Killer hornets and beetles. Stephen eliminated both of these long-term issues by applying the treatments in a very thorough manner. As a result, the treatments worked very quickly. Now my family and pets can enjoy our front and back yards, which, previously, we were unable to do for several years. Stephen represents your company very well. Stephen inspired my confidence because he was extremely committed to solving my insect issues. Based on the quality of your employees, I plan to continue my contract with Aptive because I have full confidence in your ability to help me maintain control of insects in the future. Thank you Aptive for using pet-safe, effective treatments and for hiring exceptional employees such as Stephen J.

roo j Pasadena, MD

Very responsive and quick to meet my needs - I recently added new mulch to my flowerbed and shortly thereafter began to see spider webs around my front window shutters. When a Black Widow showed itself, I immediately called to see when they could someone. The next morning, Antonio showed up at my front door and was extremely polite, knowledgeable and thorough. He treated the entire flowerbed, all my downspouts, roof eaves and potential spider-haunts around the exterior of my home. He even made sure I was scheduled for a follow-up treatment in a few weeks. Knowing that I can call at a moments notice and get excellent service and response gives me a lot of peace of mind!

Deborah Brooksville, FL

I answered the door and thought, another sales pitch. Was I ever wrong. This was a down to earth, comfortable conversation with a smile as big as joy can show. Holly (sp) was knowledgeable, professional, patient as she came back later, not pushing and so showed the company goal of customer satisfaction . Would have to give her a ten out of ten if anyone is keeping track😁 Nigeria came today to start the initial treatment for the bug problem we have. He was just great, being professional, courteous, thorough, recommended helpful things going forward. Spent extra time hitting each fire ant pocket and several times asked if he could help with any other needs. Do you score 200 on a 100 scale? Thanks Nigeria.

dj claypool Vista, CA

The 5 star is for one of Aptive's technicians, Nicholas M. He is very professional, thorough and their best technician!!! He reminds me of what Aptive (Corporate and technicians) were like where they were starting in my area. Unfortunately, the company is awful, but he keeps me with them. 10 stars Nicholas!!!!! Aptive Environmental - you get negative 5 squares... no stars for you!!! 5 years ago, Aptive Environmental would have gotten a 5 star review, Corporate changed everything - no longer have any customer service, no contact with a person (other than their poor tech's who are given different information than what Corporate says ...i.e. email stating your service date and time frame for tech to arrive and then tech's schedule is completely different than what email states).

E H Mower San Diego, CA

Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and on time are excellent qualities for your employees to have, and Josh and his coworker definitely have those qualities. There has been only one time during a past visit when an employee seemed to be more in a hurry than wanting to do a good job. Unfortunately I was not at home at the time and heard from my nephew about him afterwards and I don’t have a name. Ever since then, your employees have been great. The guy who came here on 12/15/2020 was very helpful and informative and was the first to tell me that he could put a rat trap in the backyard to maybe help keep rats away from my macadamia nut trees. I’m sorry that I can’t be positive, but I think his name is Stephen.

Paul Dormeyer Grover, MO

First I want to say that our tech,Willie, did an absolutely outstanding job. He completed every aspect of the service with total professionalism. He said he strives to do the best he can at what he does and it shows. He made sure every product he applied had complete coverage and was sure to tell me what he was doing and what to expect from the product. Aptive is fortunate to have an employee like Willie who takes so much pride in his work to the customers satisfaction. I had been a previous customer of Aptive but had dropped the service. There is no comparison with this service compared with what we saw previously. Previously with Aptive the tech who did our service dusted around the eaves and spread a little product on the ground. We assumed thats what we should expect. Since we decided to give yo a second chance we were shocked at what we should have gotten with prior service. Not only did Willie dust for spiders and nests, he put product around the house, put spots of a dust under the siding. Put out bait traps and the sprayed around the foundation and then came into the house and sprayed product around the baseboards and inside a cabinet where we see ants periodically. He sprayed the basement base and put out spots of ant gel where the ants had come in. Now that’s complete. I think you can see what we got for our money with previous service from Aptive compared to now. There is no comparison. We are happy we gave you a second whence with service like it should have been. Lastly Willie is a great part of why we are so pleased.

Stephanie Montreal, QC

We have been with Aptive for over a year and they are all great. Helpful customer service when you call, fast to resolve and schedule, and amazing friendly, polite, respectful and extremely knowledgeable field experts as the techs we always love to see. We truly enjoy the quick visit, even if just at 9am on Saturday, sharing our morning routine like a part of our family breezing through the house taking care of the cracks & crevices while being passed among all 3 of us for delightful conversations and joy filled laughs. I don't see us ever choosing another company as we've been taught exceptionally well about the safety of the perfectly developed products as we are a home filled with a few kitties, a couple lizards and raising their food plus autistic young daughter mom shares being on the spectrum as well. Aptive is the easy respray anytime a pest returns & a blessing on our organic vegetable gardening along with our hobby of growing plants.

linda richards Chicago, IL

hi i am Linda R but account under James M. i am giving 5 stars to Tim P, not the entire Aptives company. i usually do not have a good experience with APTIVES, but today Tim Perry came to do the quarterly and i was very impressed. he was so detailed in everything. he did the outside dusted and swept for cob webs and did the garage and crawl space. Ive noticed many aptives reps. do not bother to do anything outside in winter, or want to go in the grawl space. But Tim did everything i asked. he treated it like it was his own house and really woked from his heart. He significantly exceeded and went above and behond. He even noticed that the previous guy gave me the wrong traps for ants. it wasnt for ants, it was for cockroaches. i needed ant food. Thank you Tim

Teri Seattle, WA

Hello, Mike D came and treated my perimeter around the house, he did a wonderful job. I had to call ahead to the office to check if they could come between certain hours, since I work a split shift giving me a few hours in the middle of the work day to go home & keep my dog inside while they treat the house border. He showed up perfectly in the time frame & quietly got to work my dog wouldn’t have noticed if he wasn’t paranoid and always looking out windows to see what he may be missing something outdoors. I appreciate that the technician doesn’t come and knock at the door they just do their thing. Thanks for keeping my pest population down at my home.

JOE TIEMANN Cibolo, TX

Michael C was totally professional, courteous, and personable. I am confident he did a thorough job in treating my home and property today. My issue today, as always, is with management. I have repeatedly told you that I want one technician assigned to do my house. I do not want a different person every time. You have never fixed this problem for me, and I am fed up! Today Diana told me again that the problem was fixed and that Mike would be assigned to do my house. If he is not working on the day I am scheduled, you must reschedule my appointment. If you in management don't get this right, I will change companies. TJT

Jeffrey Geubelle Tacoma, WA

As far a doing the job, I think Cody does an excellent job in every aspect. What I want to make sure of is when you send Cody to my house. I'm not home until 3:00 pm. I thought we had an agreement that any spraying would be scheduled and done after 3:00pm. Luckily my girlfriend was at the house yesterday when Cody arrived or he would not have been able to spray because my dog are outside when I'm gone. The last thing I want is for Cody to show up and not be able to spray and have to come back on another day. Is there anything I need to do to make sure my times are after 3:00 pm in the future. One more thing, I thought I paid for the year up front? I recieved another email that said "Your account is set to AutoPay and will be debited within the next business day." Can you please confirm that I'm paid for the first year? Thanks, Jeff Geubelle

S. VENABLE Houston, TX

I highly recommend Aptive. I give them 5 stars across the board. Not only for their product of being eco friendly but the results. I have been dealing with those awful critters (huge roaches) for so long regardless of the pest control business I used...One day a knock on my door was a new service recruiting new clients & finally my problem was resolved. The last service I used told me I would never get rid of the critters, well they were so wrong. The first time they came to spray & I had them service only the outside the critters were gone...& I have continued with them servicing the outside only. Aptive employees are all so polite & professional & they take pride in their service & they also guarantee it too. So, if you are looking for a pest control service, you will be pleasantly surprised how satisfied you will be with Aptive. My service is on the quarterly plan & very reasonable.

George Sills Noblesville, IN

We've been Aptive Environmental for our pest control for over a year. We can call them anytime we see spiders, wasp's nests, and other pests. They set up an appointment and show up quickly! Today Lance brought a trainee, Austin. Lance always knocks on our door and steps back from the door because of Covid and my husband's respiratory issues. After discussing any bug issues, if any, he goes to work spraying the yard and the garage this time due to an increase in spiders. Lance is always thorough and will take care of any spider webs in the yard and fence. Lance always taps on the door to let us know he's completed his spraying. We're glad he is training the new guy-we know this great service will continue on by Lance and he's training Austin to do the same. George S. Noblesville IN

Sherri Brumback Sterling, VA

Douglas T was the BEST service technician I have had since my salesman. HIS knowledge of your service and products and the time he took to explain to me the answers to my questions was undoubtably 5 star service to be proud of. If at all possible I would request him to be assigned my property for the balance of my contract. Until today I was NOT a happy customer!!! Note: ALL of the ratings in this survey would be one star until today. This rating is for Douglas other than the 1 star for Company Trustworthiness and company recommendations. The link would not work, ease make sure Douhlas receives hmmm os $5 bonus!

Kathy W. Fort Collins, CO

We had our initial treatment for free with Aptive today, then they’ll be back in a month to do the quarterly treatment. Eric and Bayron were professional, thorough, and friendly. I appreciate that they use eco-friendly products, and treat the lawn as well as the perimeter of the house. Eric discovered that we have 3 vents from the outside into our basement furnace room that completely open for wasps and other critters to come into our home. He made some suggestions for ways we can put screens over the opens to prevent this from happening. No one has ever noticed this - thanks Eric! I also like the Aptive app on my phone that will make scheduling and possible rescheduling convenient. Thank you Eric and Bayron for your service and excellent customer service! Aptive rocks!

Kayla Sacramento, CA

Our Technician who came out was AMAZING and so understanding! Not only was he friendly and completely thorough but he double checked his work after spraying and even came back to fix some small things he had noticed while inspecting the second time. He has gone above and beyond more than any Aptive employee ever has since servicing my house. He did a very detailed job and made sure everything was knocked down and taken care of. He wasn’t in and out in 2 minutes like the rest of them. I truly appreciate his work and I really honestly wish he could be my technician every time we get serviced! This time I actually felt like I truly got the service I pay for every quarter. Thank you so much!

Dale Edmonds Kirkland, WA

The first time someone was here, his name was Alex and its an understatement to say he and the other guy that he may have been training deserve at last a $5 dollar bonus for superb customer service. And, after what I told him about what little space there is down in the crawl space when I wanted him to check it, at least he stuck his flashlight down there and looked around to determine there wasn't any insects down there. My wife had seen several spiders in our house after they sprayed on 9/18, so it was nice that two more guys (one was being trained) came back to spray again for free. Unfortunatley, don't know their names and wish I did since they were very nice to visit with when they came back to spray again. Thank you, Dale Edmonds

Liz San Diego, CA

I looked up Aptive to make sure it's a legitimate company and I was surprised by the great reviews of pretty much a new company including one of the best companies to work for. This was my first service with Aptive. Anyway, I believe it was Kody C who was the service technician -- very polite and customer-service oriented. I asked if he would check on my traeger grill as I saw spiders there before underneath the cover. Kody did find a black widow and got rid of it. He also found several mud wasps under the eaves of the house and sprayed along the perimeter of the patio slab where he saw ants. He also got rid of a lot of spider cobwebs. I also want to mention the sales person, Hunter -- I met him the previous day and he wasn't pushy about a sale. Nice technicians and they represent the company, Aptive, very well. 5-stars to both!

Arrya 684 San Antonio, TX

This is only my first time with Aptive, the technician who came out ( Leobardo P) and gave me the rundown of what treatment he was using and what he will be doing for the initial treatment was a great! He was very polite and knew what he had to do, he asked questions and listen to what I had issues with. He was very courteous before going to any rooms while he was treating the interior of my home. I would like to help him get that bonus on the email that was sent with this link but the link attached to it isn’t working for some reason. Please let this review goes towards that bonus because he definitely went above and beyond!

Jonathan Poblete San Antonio, TX

Noah is a fantastic worker that takes pride in a job well done, as he well should. However, Route Manager Nicoli lied to me twice with a smile on his face. Nicoli is either misinformed, or he is intentionally deceiving the other people in my area as I know Noah had at least three other jobs near by before me. Nicoli lied about having a compound that repels wasps from building their nests in the same place again, and then committed a lie of omission in neglecting to say that the baited trap that I requested would raise the bill substantially. Had Nicoli approached me with the same integrity that Noah had, I would have been convinced to remain a loyal customer for legitimate reasons. Jonathan Poblete

Greg Fenn New York, NY

The person who came out for our service today was excellent! She knocked on the door to introduce herself and asked if there were any specific concerns we had and wanted her to pay close attention to. I really appreciated that. She was professional and attentive. The prior technicians never did that. I wish I knew her name but the other link you ask me to rate her on isn't working. She deserves a $20 bonus. Before she come today, I was considering cancelling our contract. We haven't been happy with your service. But now, we will consider staying. Still not comfortable referring others to you because outside of the technician that came out today, our experience really hasn't been all that impressive.

Christopher Nowlin New Braunfels, TX

As we continue to utilize Aptive Environmental for our Pest Control Services, we continue to be nothing but impressed by the professionalism of the Company and Technicians! Although Aptive's automated ssystem scheduling could use a bit of revision in methodology, we had very little, if any, difficulty rescheduling for a more suitable time. Recently, on Monday, 24 August 2020, Daniel I was our Pest Control Technician. As expected, Daniel was very thorough, and professional, during our Quarterly Service / Treatment, with extreme attention to detail! We continue to look forward to working with Daniel, and Aptive, as we continue to progress through our Quarterly Services! Thank you Mr. I!

Francis Soyer Issaquah, WA

Jordan and India were very very very thorough, professional and on time. I am impressed with the fact that your company hires veterans! . I do feel bad that Jordan has a severe case of carpal tunnel and it is visually apparent that he is in severe pain but he pressed on and did an excellent interior job. India did an absolute superb job as well, knocking down the wasp nests (there were a few) and handling the awkward equipment. She was a real trooper and worked hard. Bravo little lady! All in all it was a great first time experience. My hope is that your techs will do a consistent good job each and every time they come out in the future; I am getting tired of firing pest companies. So far so good and I will tell all my neighbors about this super positive experience!

Neal Borowiak St Louis, MO

Angel is by far the best Technician you guys have! She reads the notes left by dispatch but still checks with me at the door to double-check what the notes say and speak to me about the activity and issues we have in and around our house. She is super thorough, picking up toys left in the backyard and puts them out of the way during the treatment just shows how considerate, thoughtful and going above and beyond to ensure we are getting the best possible service and treatment. We had her initially as our main technician and is the ONLY reason we stayed with your company. We still may cancel our account with you all just because you should be looking at Angel as a trainer for your other technicians, so us leaving has no reflection over what she did, but only you all as a company. She was the ONLY one who showed me the app you all are using that tracks your technicians footsteps and shows pictures in the area they took those pictures. If it were not for Angel, you would have lost a customer today.

Dale Mayfield New Braunfels, TX

We have been customers of Aptive close to a year or so, and have found that the agents are prompt when scheduled as well as professional, and courteous. We never have had interior pests since we have lived here (3 years now), so it's difficult to judge effectiveness of treatments, but maintaining that condition is an important factor to us. We believe prevention is always better than trying to eliminate a problem. We don't know how Aptive's product quality or dollar value compares to that of other companies, and we have not had occasion to contact customer service, so it is hard to rate the below areas fairly. We are satisfied with the exterior work regarding wasp, mud dauber and spider web eliminations. We already have recommended Aptive to some of our friends.

Michelle Frank Holmdel, NJ

My name is Michelle F. And I have been a customer of yours for a little over a year now! Shakeem R Was our service tech and he was AMAZING! He was so polite and friendly. I have a 4 year old son and a 1 year old daughter who would not leave him alone and he went out of his way to make my children happy! In addition to addressing all of the needs that I had He played with my children for a few minutes and all I can say is he has a great personality and he is very friendly. He is also very knowledgeable about the invaders that I have. He is an asset to your team ! Thank you for going the extra mile!

L Fleming Mukilteo, WA

I am happier now that I have been Re serviced. Yesterday, both Loren and Jay were very pleasant, listened and followed through. I was rt there to make sure as the previous two finished so fast. I looked out and they were gone! The cobwebs were still on the side and back of the house and all insects invading as if they weren’t even treated for. These two, yesterday went above and beyond.. and I am grateful. Hopefully, this does the trick. I am giving 4 stars since this is my 2nd reservice since I have started. ( I had to take a day off work to make sure it was done- although, I shouldn’t have had to!) Your staff has always been pleasant and courteous.