Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Mahilia Union, NJ

Centorin B lead the pest control treatment at my home. He was professional, timely, and responsive to my concerns and questions. I would highly recommend this team for servicing of your home. - Mahilia J

Laura Lawrenz Armstrong Seabrook, TX

Mohammed serviced our hone today (9/20/2021). He is very professional, thorough, efficient, courteous and cooperative. I am very satisfied in the service we have been receiving from Aptive this year!!

M. Berry Hilliard, OH

I have been seeing a lot of spiders. The service person was willing to spray inside and and also gave a special treatment to try to decrease the spider population. I’m hoping this works. He was very friendly as well.

Andrew Pemberton Round Rock, TX

Matt C is incredible!! He was very through, friendly, and professional. I have never had a tech spend as much time to make sure all areas of our house were taking care of. Thank you so much Matt!! We appreciate you!!

Rose Wojciechowski Pittsburgh, PA

I have been using Aptive for 2 years and have been very happy with their service. A big shout out to Hugh W! He performed my service today and did such a thorough job! Thanks!!!

Sean Cary Ocoee, FL

David was great, explained everything he was doing and went above and beyond sweeping out bad spots and getting into to the hard to reach areas of the house. Truly went above and beyond and couldn’t recommend him enough

E. Zeitler Caseyville, IL

Issah did an amazing job both in completing my monthly service but also with explanation of what he would be doing and what extras he had for me. The Aptive services have always been great.

Jeff Chadwick Marietta, GA

Cameron provided my service today and had my best service ever today. He cleared all the spider webs and such around all the windows. He sprayed thoroughly! Awesome job today!!

Steph Murfreesboro, TN

Michael from Aptive came and was very polite, I told just to spray around the house and the garage real good which he did. Aptive has kept the ants out of my house, I was having a lot of ants previously

Dan P. Maryland Heights, MO

I was sitting on my deck today watching your company spray the back of my neighbor's house. It appears that a senior technician was training another man and I can say he sprayed the sprayed the crap out of the bushes and everything but it is windy today and you should teach your employees to wear respirators When they need them the most. I worked at ortho and and no one ever retired from there.. I apologize If your products are all natural. if they are, send me a message. Most of all I would like to see you supply the guys with respirators.

Ashish Shukla Monmouth Junction, NJ

My name is Ashish Shukla. Kudos to Darious S for doing a fantastic job and explaining / addressing concerns very well. Appreciate his professionalism and patience. I would like to have Darious do all my future services. Thank you Darious.

David Zeigenfuss Broomall, PA

Overall, my experience as a customer for the past 2 years has been good. My last service with Justin 9/3/21 made my experience with Aptive that much better! Justin was persistent when it came to my ant problem and at times, my ant issue seemed more important to Justin than even myself. Great job Justin! Big thanks for your persistence Justin!!

C. O'Neil Las Vegas, NV

Techs who are always polite and conscientious. Today (9/3/21) Edgar came and did a thorough spraying/wiping down and took special care of the ants around my shed area. A very nice fellow. You have a great employee in Edgar...keep up the good work Aptive!

L Goldsmith Ladera Ranch, CA

We are always notified well in advance of their visit and all the guys that show up are super nice and well equipped to handle our needs. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a reasonable priced pest service.

Happy Customer Spring, TX

They are environmentally friendly and not harmful to pets. They are concerned about your problems and work hard to eliminate those problems. They understand bad “bugs” and use pheromones or other means to deter the bug population without actually killing all the good bugs, bees and butterflies in the process! And their new service now includes whole yard treatment for fleas & red ants (instead of spot treatments). You can add mosquito services too! Or garage door & garage services also, to keep the bugs out.

Brenda G Orlando, FL

Sterling, our technician was great! He called when he was in his way, arrived within the stated timeframe, was professional and very thorough. We identified a couple of problem spots which he treated, but he found others we weren’t aware of and treated those as well.

Elgin Scott Los Angeles, CA

Fast m, knowledgeable and respectful staff. I call them all the time i between scheduled treatments and never an attitude. They have a tech out in a few days. Excellent service and product for the value. Highly recommend. While I am a customer this review was in no way solicited by Adaptive nor any of its employees.

Rick W Amherst, OH

Malik was very polite and told me what he would be doing around my property. He showed me the hornets nest and said that he would remove it & he did. He also asked if I would like my garage treated , I said yes. He did great job and let me know when he was done and what he did. I applaud his great service.

Sheri Hubner Blue Springs, MO

We have been using Aptive for the last 3 months. They are very thorough. They have helped with specific needs. They are more than willing to come back in between regular visits if there are more signs of pest. Our technician was friendly and very respectful.

Rhonda Schnelle Portland, OR

We have had service for a few years but for some reason this year we had an invasion of ants this year. Never had the problem before but working with Case he took time to listen and go the extra distance to make sure our problem was dealt with. Best service ever and such a nice young man

Sanders Kirkland, WA

I love the way each service rep that’s been here, last one was Seth, listens and shares info and problem solves with me. Also, they will come back, no charge, anytime if I feel more treatment is needed. They’ve all just been great to work with! Thanks so much.

Colleen Lucas Chesapeake, VA

My first service was with Tina. She was efficient, professional & very personable. She answered all my questions & addressed my concerns patiently. She is an excellent service representative for your company. I request her ongoing for pesticide treatments. Thank you. Colleen Lucas

Karin Moran Seaford, NY

Great customer service , the two gentlemen man that came over were very thorough and explained everything they did in great detailed. They were also very thorough in terms of inspecting the entire house and taking care of all the insects and rodent entries .

Dawn Beasley Clute, TX

Walter was very courteous. He let me know he was here to do my mosquito service. He also came back to the door and let me know where he treated. He treated some ant hills as well as went back and treated a wasp nest he found. I feel my house has the best protection it can have.

Stacie Dupey Saint Joseph, MN

This is our first time using a service like this. I was hesitant but so far the service is great! Ruben M. came for our initial service and he was very thorough, kind, informative and made sure I didn’t have any questions. I was very pleased with his service and everything he did. Stacie D

Dan Dunaj Saint Paul, MN

Shawn G did an amazing job on refreshing our outside as we were getting spiders, ants and mice more than, as the last treatment wasn’t anymore completed to just the front yard and the shutters on the front. He was friendly to our kids and dog. Thank you Shawn!

Misti Jorges San Antonio, TX

I had Tyler D T as my technician to help get rid of ants in my house. He was incredibly nice, respectful, and fun to talk to. Very easy-going and ensured he got everywhere in the house where I was having problems along with keeping my kids in mind with the treatments. Definitely recommend.

Jason Belmont Trenton, NJ

We got referred to them by a neighbor who has used them for a few years, the technicians listened to our concerns and have dealt with issues we have had. Omar S, was our technician yesterday and he listened and dealt with our problem with concern and professionalism. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Rafael Austin, TX

Tyler T is a professional with an eye toward customer satisfaction. He handled our insect infestation with alacrity and vigor until it met our satisfaction. He is thoroughly knowledgeable about entomology. I’d recommend him to all your pest control needs.

Jennifer M San Antonio, TX

Noah did a great job today! My daughter has woken up with bites for the last two days and he was very thorough in spraying the house and letting us know what the possible culprits could be. Really appreciated the extra time. Thanks again Noah. -Jennifer M

G. A. Baca II Simi Valley, CA

Cody A went beyond the scope when It came to respraying my yard. He was very polite and assured me he'd take care of everything and he did with out hesitation but with understanding. I wish you could get more than $5.00 Cody you certainly deserve more for your excellent work ethic.

Sherla Glasgow Somerset, NJ

Patrick B was exceptional, he listen and understood what was needed. He went above and beyond and even removed spider Web from the out my house. I only want Patrick to service my property going. I’m extremely satisfied and happy with his professionalism and excellent work. Sherla G

Andrea Jeppesen Minneapolis, MN

I had another yard service unexpectedly get scheduled while Erich was doing my first pest control treatment. Erich adjusted his plan to allow the other yard service to be completed and make sure I also got the best service from Aptive. I appreciated it!

Michele B Aberdeen, MD

Our technician Cedric H was great. He came up with a game plan for future visits and had great suggestions. He was efficient, knowledgeable and did a great job. I’d recommend him and Aptive to anyone on the fence. Their quarterly contract is a great value and gives me peace of mind. Michele B. Havre de Grace, Md

Cathy Lewis Edmonds, WA

Matt was our service technician and he spent a long time at the house doing a very thorough job and paying close attention to our problem areas. I appreciated his thoroughness and was very receptive to our specific needs. Thank you!

Nic

Good job team and thank you for showing me pictures of work done today. !!!

Michelle Kirk Tampa, FL

This is my third visit from an Aptive representative and I have zero complaints. I am new to being in control of a pest control service and each time they make a point to explain what it is they're about to do and ask if I have any questions. Today, John E was the representative sent out. Extremely nice, knowledgeable about the product and even did a second sweep of the front of my house after I said how much I disliked spiders. Great pricing and great service 100% recommend the company!

VJ Hat Baltimore, MD

My service technician ( Dale K) was great!!!!!! Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He did a thorough inspection of my house and reassured me that we will get this mouse problem solved and that was really comforting. I did not feel rushed, he displayed true concern about my pest problem and gave me some practical tips on how to solve it. I appreciate him and I appreciate the company because they got someone out here same day. So thank you thank you thank you

Cassandra S. Columbia, TN

Before spruce arrive I received a text from the employee named George that he would be at my house in 25 minutes. I told him that was great and that the baby had just fallen asleep to please do the outside first, he agreed and text when he arrived instead of knocking and waking up the baby! He was very polite and respectful explained what all he was going to do and got it done quickly & when it was time to come inside he whispered to make sure he didn’t wake her. Having someone be very respectful and polite when doing a very hot job was awesome! Definitely 5/5 stars

LaRhonnica Williams Katy, TX

Jamaal C is an outstanding technician. He is very customer friendly and pays attention to detail. He takes the time to ask about any concerns and addresses them. What I liked the most is his dedication to make certain to assure us that he took care of our concerns we told him about at the end of his visit. I would request for him to continue to treat our home for future sevices.

Alycia Murdie Knoxville, TN

Joseph X. W. From Knoxville, TN Was amazing!!! We have use Aptive for a year now and today was the best experience we've had! He was very easy to talk with. We had some concerns and he helped with those. We had him check the outside today, and he made sure he got every corner! I would highly recommend him again for our future treatments, or for anyone else. He was amazing at his job!! Thank you!!

Maryanne D. Hoffman, NJ

Aptive is easy to schedule, they return for treatments if needed, and have very knowledgeable technicians. Our technician, Durell J. did a great job. I left a note on my door explaining our needs while leaving for a walk. Durell not only did what was needed but found a hidden wasps nest close to our front door. I was more than pleased with the Aptive service.

Gerald E Lusch Troy, MI

Enrico texted me the day before he was to come out to my home. He said he would arrive between 7-8 am. He also texted me that he had arrived at 7:05. We spoke briefly, he was courteous and informative. I asked if the rain we were having would affect the treatment, but he informed me that since the chemicals are mixed with water, it is not a problem.

dorothy rosato Fair Lawn, NJ

they called and my experience was wonderful, they came with four of the nicest people one can imagine. They were knowledgeable and kind to my questions. They did whatever I needed to be done, The experience was commendable, they were so very nice, it was a pleasure to let them into my home and I was rewarded by 3 men and 1 very personable young lady. Thank you so much for letting me have the opportunity to express my thanks. Aptive Rocks with customer service..

Action Hero Millersville, MD

Aptive has continued to give great service for my house by always going above and beyond during their service calls. Sean not only did the usual areas, but also sprayed my fence perimeter, around my shed, and the entire back yard. Any time we need extra attention somewhere Aptive is happy to oblige. All the service technicians, including Sean, have been friendly and engaging. —Rob S.

Tana Twet-Meister Las Vegas, NV

We have used a price for a few years now. Very great service. We generally don’t see any bugs alive, we just see the dead’s ones occasionally. Recently we had Rich out to service our home. Rich was so knowledgeable about his product and where bugs tend to live. He was so professional and I really enjoyed learning a bit more about pest control. I know many of their technicians are great. We love Rich and aptive because I really do not love bugs!!!

Brenda Mercado Santa Ana, CA

The Best Service I've ever received. Kind, Courteous and Professional. Highly Recommend

dj claypool Vista, CA

The 5 star is for one of Aptive's technicians, Nicholas M. He is very professional, thorough and their best technician!!! He reminds me of what Aptive (Corporate and technicians) were like where they were starting in my area. Unfortunately, the company is awful, but he keeps me with them. 10 stars Nicholas!!!!! Aptive Environmental - you get negative 5 squares... no stars for you!!! 5 years ago, Aptive Environmental would have gotten a 5 star review, Corporate changed everything - no longer have any customer service, no contact with a person (other than their poor tech's who are given different information than what Corporate says ...i.e. email stating your service date and time frame for tech to arrive and then tech's schedule is completely different than what email states).

E H Mower San Diego, CA

Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and on time are excellent qualities for your employees to have, and Josh and his coworker definitely have those qualities. There has been only one time during a past visit when an employee seemed to be more in a hurry than wanting to do a good job. Unfortunately I was not at home at the time and heard from my nephew about him afterwards and I don’t have a name. Ever since then, your employees have been great. The guy who came here on 12/15/2020 was very helpful and informative and was the first to tell me that he could put a rat trap in the backyard to maybe help keep rats away from my macadamia nut trees. I’m sorry that I can’t be positive, but I think his name is Stephen.

Amy Goldwater FL

Manuel is very professional and helpful! I’m so happy with Aptive’s service, great value and results!