Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Rhonda Gregory Sterling, VA

According to my neighbor, the technician couldn't complete the backyard because of my dog. I need to know when they are there so I can make sure he is inside.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Mia Tampa, FL

He was very intentive and made sure he took his time to complete the job.. he has been the best service tech I have had since I had my policy!!! I have never had a tech send me an summary of what service was done.. best tech ever....

Becky B Cavazos San Antonio, TX

Hello, Fernando was great as per my husbands review . I was not home so I definitely value my husbands opinion. Thank you for making our home a priority and being extremely friendly. We appreciate this. Oh and tried to go on that wow website and I am getting an error message. ?

Stephanie Montreal, QC

We have been with Aptive for over a year and they are all great. Helpful customer service when you call, fast to resolve and schedule, and amazing friendly, polite, respectful and extremely knowledgeable field experts as the techs we always love to see. We truly enjoy the quick visit, even if just at 9am on Saturday, sharing our morning routine like a part of our family breezing through the house taking care of the cracks & crevices while being passed among all 3 of us for delightful conversations and joy filled laughs. I don't see us ever choosing another company as we've been taught exceptionally well about the safety of the perfectly developed products as we are a home filled with a few kitties, a couple lizards and raising their food plus autistic young daughter mom shares being on the spectrum as well. Aptive is the easy respray anytime a pest returns & a blessing on our organic vegetable gardening along with our hobby of growing plants.

Warren Ginsberg Boerne, TX

Technician Anthony W. was very through in applying the Bug solution. He did a great job even if the weather was bad.

Stephanie Fuesting St Louis, MO

Roland was amazing, detailed and knowledgeable!!!

Anne Vance Woodbridge, VA

The company is very diligent about reminding you in advance of upcoming appointments, and they are great about working with you if you have certain time constraints. The technicians have all been friendly and efficient.

John Vienna, VA

Nicolas politely introduced himself and we discussed what should be done. He was polite and professional throughout. The job was well done, and without disruption. Bravo, Nicolas!

Patricia Lynnwood, WA

He was very professional and took his time explaining to me what was going on. Best service I’ve had since I started

Martin D Davis Lake Jackson, TX

They did not come by and I did not approve or sign for the bill, I will have my bank file on your company for a refund. You need top make sure I am going to be Home for the service and we only agreed to a 1 year quarterly and we are past that. Please discontinue service.

Mike Clogan Gibsonia, PA

Jason F. arrived when promised and completed our quarterly insect service.

Beav Williams Plainfield, IN

Mat H serviced our house today in this super cold weather....He talked to me when he arrived and gave me a great summary before leaving. Super professional.

CCM ,

on time, thorough. looking forward to a spider reduced spring! Please fix the link in your email that allows me to send $5 to our technician.

Nichole Meyer St Louis, MO

Fast customer service always able to fit me in and I appreciate that very much!

Carlo Hernandez Ashburn, VA

This the second time I have Zury P. service the house and she is absolutely FANTASTIC compared to previous technicians. She does a fantastic job and is extremely thorough. Please make sure she gets recognized for her hard work as she is far better than others in the past.

PRINCE HALLOWELL Elk Grove, CA

They were very respectable and friendly, did a very good satisfactory work, inspection was very thoroughly done. Was on schedule has promised.

Becky S New Prague, MN

Terrible customer service. We do not recommend to anyone. They were great our first couple visits but then did not even show when they were scheduled.

Anonymous Katy, TX

I like that they call before they come and send text messages if you don’t respond.

Babak Ariannejad San Diego, CA

I would like to ask to not have this technician service my home again. My mother was home and she saw him kick our pool gate and patio furniture, my daughters chair. If I experience something like this again I will cancel my services with Aptive.

Eddie Robinson Elk Grove, CA

The technician was very friendly. I happened to be leaving my home at the time of his arrival, I was able to ask him a few questions and he answered them even asked me if there were any problem areas he should address. Great service, thanks!

Peter Pilotti ,

I like the automated reminders, I do need to get you into the house for a good spray around once covid is done.

Zach Columbus, OH

Techs we're on time and did give a call beforehand but Tom out of Columbus Ohio was a complete jerk and treated my wife ridiculously. Should not be tolerated

Leah Snyder Daytona Beach, FL

Serge was friendly, efficient and professional! He respectfully wore a mask and booties without me asking and made sure I had no question before he left. He also let me know how to call in if I noticed any activity in between scheduled maintenance. Excellent service!!!

A gershman ,

Aptive is an excellent company. Their employees are extremely courteous, knowledgeable and professional. They are very responsive and always ensure when they leave the customer is happy.

Katrina Clark Puyallup, WA

The services continue to go down hill!! The notes from the tech states he removed harborage around our entire home, but on video cam you can clearly see he never goes towards our side gate with that tool. He was more busy and occupied chatting on the phone with a personal conversation rather than providing the thorough service that would be expected. Time to look for another company...

jokerswilde Sandy, UT

Wish zero stars was an option. Absolutely THE worst company on the entire planet & I will make sure to let EVERYONE know. Major rip off company! No one in their right mind would pay $270+ on an initial treatment. We've reached out to their customer support 4 different times to cancel and are given completely different answers each time. I would never recommend this company to anyone EVER! I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau!

Renee Z Ocala, FL

Everyone has been very nice and thorough.

Marcy Rockville, MD

My technician, Daniel J, came out today for a reservice. He was extremely attentive to my concerns and tailored his visit to specifically address them. He was very pleasant to deal with, as all the Aptive technicians have been.

Crystal ,

Oscar G, the technician, did a great job. He was very professional and was informative.

jack batman Edna, TX

Compliments to Jay C the Tech for being so personable and professional. He can do our service every time possible!

Sueanne Volheim ,

Michael was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I certainly hope he is assigned to regularly treat my house for all future appointments. Excellent service!

Shirley McCarter St Louis, MO

The tech who visited today to put bait boxes outside did a great job listening to our concerns and making sure problems were remedied.

Julie Craig Redmond, WA

Did a great job and called to let me know he was in the area with an estimated time of arrival. He called again when he arrived as well.

Chris Ashburn, VA

Leslie G is such a great face for your company. He is friendly, professional, and informative. He did everything I asked with a great attitude and answered all my questions. He was great with our dogs and clear about warning us to keep them out of treated areas for some time.

Domingo Parrilla Torres Orlando, FL

Anthony Freddrick provided a great customer service. He when above and beyond to make sure my family and I where please and free of those un wanted insects. Thanks Anthony.

JoAnn Tucker Tampa, FL

Byron C was very communicative, professional, did what was asked and had the best attitude. I truly appreciated his service.

Brian Oliver Indianapolis, IN

John R. Came out on the coldest day and serviced our home and was very kind in explaining his service points.

Aaron & Barbara Rost Fairview Heights, IL

He was understanding and helped take care of what we needed.

Araceli Gomez Houston, TX

He did spray outside and a problem area in the front bedroom window. I was concerned that he wasn’t going to spray inside. He said since he sprayed the outside it was a “waste of product “ although everyone else that had been here before always sprayed inside and out without us telling them. I did ask him to please spray at least the kitchen, front bedroom and 2 sliding doors. I do have a membership and pay $110 every 3 months.

Kevin D Franklin, IN

Matt H was on time and was thorough. We always notice a difference after an Aptive treatment. Appreciate the time, effort and detail to attention that meets our expectations.

Todd Hickam Puyallup, WA

On time and do a great job around the outside of the house

Kathy Mantz Ballwin, MO

My technician, Michael W, was very knowledgeable and personable. I particularly appreciated Michael being thoughtful about the service and explaining the variation he made due to the weather conditions. He made sure I had the best possible results!

Lesa Houston, TX

I appreciate the customer service. Every time I am on the phone they are helpful and kind. The technician who came to the house did a great job with such a positive attitude.

MK Vacaville, CA

All the technicians that come to my residence are always polite. The one who serviced our residence today is very thorough. He is so smart for spraying the pebbles because he suggested there is no point for spraying the fence since it will be replaced soon. He is so amazing for doing that.

Leslie Raqueno San Diego, CA

Great technician!! I would recommend him

Joan ,

Kyle is very professional, friendly, considerate and he listens. Always does a good job.We really appreciate the great job he is doing. Keep up the good work Kyle

Gwendolyne John San Marcos, CA

Terrible! There were more rats a month later than what I started off with. I canceled their service and took care of the problem myself and then of course they continue to charge me…

Feb. 9th, 2021

Mariska Miller Bothell, WA

Excellent service and communication on services he was about to conduct. Very friendly, professional and respectful of home.

Patrick Perry Pearland, TX

He's a great guy answered all my questions very polite great employee

Junice S Plainfield, IN

Rex L 7 service today was thorough and informative. He tackled the issues I wanted addressed plus ensuring cob webs and areas that needed sprayed were taken of.