Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.7

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

jackie holdinghausen Arnold, MO

Our sales rep Carey B was awesome. Our technician that came to spray, Isaiah, was great! He was very thorough on what was going to be done, and kept us informed through text about what he was spraying. Very pleasant personality and very conscientious. Thank you and look forward to working with your company in the future.

Pam S Valley Park, MO

Service rep Isaiah did a great job on my quarterly service. He cleaned the eves and siding removing all spider eggs. He sprayed inside and out and followed up every step of the process! Aptive provides great service and products.

Julie Missouri City, TX

Technician sent me a text upon arrival. I met him at the door. He told me everything he was going to do and asked if we needed additional treatments. We are having fire ant issues so he used an additional treatment for them. He asked about our inside. I haven't seen anything inside so I declined that service today.

Stephanie Wojno Bridgeville, PA

Aptive provides great service and communication. Our service provider, Daniel L is awesome! Always takes time to explain to me the treatment he will be doing and finds out if we have areas of concern. He set up sticky spider/bug traps for me at our most recent appointment and left me a couple extra to use over the coming months.

Ashley Runals North Ridgeville, OH

YAN went above and beyond for us. He made sure we were taken care of and listened to any questions or areas of concerned her had!!! He was also super sweet and personable! Aptive is an amazing company, especially when you have hard workers like Yan!

Jon Balionis Canonsburg, PA

Andrew S with Aptive Environmental serviced our townhouse recently. I am extremely satisfied with the work he did as well as his professionalism. He took the time to listen and address the specific concerns I had around the house and get the job done right.

J Forsberg Champlin, MN

Aptive tech Kyle H alerted us via text of his arrival time. He was professional, friendly, and informative. Was VERY thorough in completing ALL of the spring services (about 40 min) and answered all of my questions. Really happy with today’s services!

Antonio A Union, NJ

The tech Terrel F showed up early Saturday morning which was great so I didn't have to adjust my weekend routine. He was well mannered, knowledgeable, and respectful of my property. I told him my concerns and he gave me useful feedback, then he got straight to it.

sue ruffell San Diego, CA

He was very nice and he answered my questions. He did a lot of work around the front and back yard. Put up a few fly tapes and sprayed in side the garage. I was very impressed with this gentleman, he told me all that he did. It was nice to be home when he got here, I'm not home every time. Thanks

David Wilde Dallas, TX

Vincent M did an excellent job! He was courteous, professional, thorough and quick. He knocked down the wasp nests from the eaves, sprayed the eaves and sprayed around the house, paying special attention to the problem areas. We received a thorough report of what he had done and what chemicals were used. Great Job Vincent! Thank You! C. Wilde

Madhavan Ravi San Ramon, CA

We were really impressed with Grant and others who have previously serviced our home. Grant patiently explained what he was here for, provided us with solutions for indoor silverfish sightings, addressed one-off concerns well aside from the routine service visit.

Kenneth LaMontagne Morristown, NJ

We experienced more activity after the warm weather. Aptive provided a follow up visit to attend to the issues free of charge. This service was timely and professional. We really appreciated Calville S for being very thorough. Best, Ken L

Jamie I. Rochester, MI

When Aptive Environmental assigned me account manager, Terri Z, communication became quick and easy. My most recent service exceeded expectations. Kenneth L was on time, called ahead, listened to our needs and was incredibly thorough. I would love to have him be our Service Pro again in the future. -Jamie I.

Sandra Long San Diego, CA

The use of more environmentally friendly materials. The technician was very thorough and helpful. I wish you would give the name of the technician when you send out review requests as I probably don't accurately remember. I think his name is Frank

Inna Potapenko Circle Pines, MN

If I could always have Erich W-B as my service tech I would be extremely happy! He is amazing!! Answered questions that I would of thought to ask later after he left. Went into detail and made sure I understood it. Just amazing!! Can he always be my service guy!?!

Mike Manson GA

Technician did great job took care of all areas that I needed serviced.

Judy Noviello

Bredan called before he came, and answered all of my questions.

Mark McCann Fitchburg, WI

Good communication with the service technicians and take care of my needs

Hdm18 Kannapolis, NC

Alex is the kindest technician every time he Comes for my treatments

Brent Krieg Avon Lake, OH

Jacob was my tech the last time Aptive was out and he did a great job.

Charles Rucker Thousand Oaks, CA

I have been using them for several years. The service has always been excellent. The tech (Cody C) covered every detail with care. Having dogs, it is important to us that the treatments they use are safe for us and our pets, but extremely effective for keeping the pests out of our yard. We plan on continuing with their quarterly service for years to come. Great job Cody!

Arijit K Plainsboro, NJ

Juvone S, The tech from Aptive did a great job for my quarterly service . Very professional , friendly , knowledgeable. He was methodical, efficient in his work. He cleaned up the wasp and mud dobbber nests and did a all round perimeter spray and cleaning. He enjoys his work and delights the customer. Thanks Juvone and Aptive for such good service and people. I will love to have Juvone come for my future quarterly services Thanks Arijit K

Usb Speed Missouri City, TX

I like the technicians that Aptive sends to my home. They are always courteous and helpful. I appreciate that they explain what they are doing as they service my home. I also appreciate the tips and they give for my concerns. Today I received service from a new technician his name is Joseph M and he did a very good job and answered my questions and addressed my concerns.

Annalisa Colombo New Baltimore, MI

Chenelle provided 5 star service for our quarterly treatment. She texted me letting me know get expected arrival and provided detailed information like leave the garage open off we are home. She offered indoor services too, which most techs either don't offer or I have to ask for. Street completion on services she informed me on what was completed. Very detail oriented, kind and hard working even on a rainy Michigan day!

sue atwater Delaware, OH

Miles was very thorough and took the time to answer my questions and discuss what he would be doing. He made sure to ask if my cats had access to where he was spraying in the basement so they'd be safe. He also noted that it hadn't been 3 months since my last service and I explained that I'd gotten a text that the service was being scheduled, so I appreciate him noting that and treating this as a reservice and scheduling my quarterly service for April at the appropriate interval.

Denise Kaczay Elyria, OH

Aptive Environmental was on time and introduced himself to me in text! Riley E was a very kind young man 👨🏼 and explained everything he was going to do before he started, he even knocked on my door a few times to let me know what he was doing ❤️ he takes his job seriously and will go far with whatever he plans to do in the future!!! Can’t say enough Thanks a million, a very happy customer Denise K

Althea M.

Love this company!! We don’t have problems with insects anymore. We’ll see a bug here and there but not how it was before. We haven’t seen a trail of ants for years that we have had aptive. The spray they use is pretty safe! Tony C, one of the technician was awesome, very professional and nice. He made sure to explain everything he was going to do even sprayed in the corner of the garage due to spiders coming in. He made sure to ask and answer if I had any questions and concerns. Very happy with this company!

Manual Gear Shift Cambridge, MN

I had a last minute service change and contacted the service center. Anna B was my technician and reached out to me before arriving to confirm she received the change notification as well as ask additional details. She also let me know when she arrived, when she finished, and concerns she found while inspecting the property with recommended solutions. Anna did an outstanding job and was nothing short of professional!

Lyssa Cunningham Washington, PA

Spruce has gone above and beyond to save our newer yard. We got hit hard with Army Worms over the late summer and our tech went above and beyond to help us (Jamie M). Since my first experience with her, I’ve requested that Jamie ALWAYS be our dedicated tech. She always listens to my concerns, she gives me my options (if more than one), and goes out of her way to make sure we’re all set before she heads out. Keep up the AMAZING work, Aptive and Jamie!!

Elm M FL

Great job. Friendly folks. Know what they're talking about. They do regular spraying and ask if there's any bug in particular you'd like to spray for too (for free). They even help me figure out what bug it is when I don't know the name. One time when I kept finding ants in my house even after they sprayed, they came back again for free. They treated again and used extra stuff to make sure the ants stayed out. Bugs only came back that one time. And they got rid of them. I do recommend!

CarolS Reston, VA

Manuel A was the technician from Aptive Environmental who came out to service our house today. He did a wonderful job. He called me 30 minutes prior to arriving to let me know when he would arrive. He was friendly, helpful and very professional. He made every effort to make sure that I was happy and everything was taken care of to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Aptive and Manuel. Carol S

Cathy Padilla Carson, CA

Very professional! Friendly! Greet you when they arrive and say good bye when leaving. That way you know they’re on you property. Thorough and spend time getting cob webs off porch and overhang. Had their services for over a year and NO BUGS, ANTS, etc. We have a few spiders, but we have many plants, roses, flower beds. So that is expected! Deserving of 5 Stars. I respect a Company that survey’s their workers, who represent their company

Elizabeth Perez San Bernardino, CA

Never have a problem, workers are efficient & always arrive on time. Friendly & informative

Skai Stroker IL

I’ve only had one visit so far but they have been very professional and arrived on time.

Valentino Sanchez Deerfield Beach, FL

Outstanding performance by your representative. Please send same individual for my next services.

Valerie Tigert San Leandro, CA

Great at communicating! Flexible scheduling. Very personable representatives.

Jerry R McClellan Duluth, GA

Great communication as to arrive time and then when they arrived. Very satisfied.

Jennifer Guerrero Orlando, FL

Aptive is a wonderful pest control agency. I'm never dissatisfied with their work.

Kathy Nix Yukon, OK

They are always professional, knowledgeable, very nice. I would recommend them to anyone.

Ryan Mourhatch Los Angeles, CA

Leroy S was great, he explained everything, and he took care of my home and backyard

E. B. Miami, FL

Pierre H was the Technician that provided service on December 16th 2021 and did an AMAZING! job. Pierre was polite, courteous, professional, extremely thorough and, exceeded my expectations; the service Pierre provided was far and above what I had expected! Pierre took his time carefully inspecting and treating not only the areas that I had concerns about but also the areas that he believed were needed to be treated regarding the information that I had given him. Pierre listened to my concerns and gave me educational feedback as well! The quality of service and professionalism that my technician Pierre Hamel provided for my service on December 16th 2021 should be a setting example of how all technicians for Aptive Pest Control should go by. If I could give this person 20 Stars I would and, I would hope that I could keep this technician as the technician that comes for my reoccurring treatments and service.

Malcolm Archer Algonquin, IL

I was thoroughly impressed with the detail at which the Aptive representative (LeeAnn, I believe?) carried out this quarterly edition of cobweb removal + preventative insect spraying/maintenance. Very detailed and patient - from the work/applications both inside and outside of the house, to kindly responding to my "touch-up" requests and her explanation of everything that was done and what it's intended to do for bug/insect prevention. This visit was a blueprint for how a paid service should be carried out. We've been waffling on whether or not to cancel our quarterly Aptive service, but I'm 'apt' to keep it in place if this is the type of service that will be provided ongoing. Keep up the good work and commitment to customer service!

Kathy shadley North Olmsted, OH

Kendrick was here today and what a nice young man, he couldn’t have been nicer - he made an impression on me and was respectful yet knowledgeable and willing to take the extra step and make sure I was happy - I have been with Aptive now I’m guessing maybe 3-4 years and they have always sent nice respectful and knowledgeable young technicians - I had a rodent problem a while back and they came out 2 or 3 extra times to help me get it under control - they are always very professional - I have to say that Kendrick stood out as just a really nice young technician today and I wanted you to know that he is an asset to Aptive and represents the company very well - give him a raise!

Sarah Audia White House, TN

Lionel is so professional and a pleasure to have treat our home. Very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable!

Andrew Dibb Nashville, TN

On time. Good communication and great advice on catching voles even though it’s not part of their services.

Manny Bernardo Miami, FL

Great company and the tech that came, Terrence was very professional yet personable. Have not been disappointed once!

Paula Epstein Marlboro, NJ

Great service and great people operate Aptive. I always get pitches of all the outside areas attended to.

Robert Oklahoma City, OK

They do what they said that they do and cover the entire yard and house and they let you know when they will be there

Jan Davis East Stroudsburg, PA

Terrell was great! He sprayed every nook and cranny I didn’t think I had. Very happy with the service.

doc2112 Lake in the Hills, IL

I have no idea how their services are however they have no problem sending "Sales associates" to my house at 10PM - when there's a sign on the door that says no solicitors. If this is how their sales tactics are, makes me wonder how their company works as a whole then.