Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Kathy Phoenix San Antonio, TX

James L completed my service today and was very accommodating and professional. He called prior to coming and arrived right on time. It was a VERY cold morning (28 degrees) and I appreciate his dedication to completing the service.

Richard Pol Chula Vista, CA

The technician Ricardo is very knowledgeable and always answers my questions and makes suggestions on how to prevent rodents and insects from nesting. He performs a very thorough job and ensures that I am satisfied prior to departing. Something I truly appreciate.

J. Dillon Elk Grove, CA

Pleasant service provider. Let me know when he arrived which was within the 30-minute automated notice that I received on the phone. He asked if I had any special directions and remembered what I had requested last time about not trying to run the web remover on my delicate patio lights. Very sweet demeanor.

Jerald stribling Elk Grove, CA

Marcus was extremely helpful and insightful. I had questions and he was actively working with me to alleviate my concerns. On top of that he was cordial and respectful of the property. Not ever expire either has gone this was but Marcus showed was a “standard” looks like

Cathy Greer Lakeland, FL

Your very responsive but I am waiting for another appointment due to the bugs I have everywhere need a different pesticide than what the technician had and he told me you would need to come back to spray the yard and porch with Taurus or something like that. Please advise when you are coming back as the bugs are everywhere.

Alli Curtis Edmonds, WA

My technician, Michael, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Aptive itself isn’t so great. They have a serious communication problem as a company. I can communicate with customer support just fine but they’re terrible at communicating with their technicians. I’ve experienced it several times already. If I call and request a service in my home they don’t try and accommodate your schedule automatically, which is problematic. How do they expect do a service inside your home if you won’t be there? I also learned half way through my service contract that aptive isn’t allowed to go into attics or crawl spaces.... where a lot of pest and rodent problems naturally exist. It’s really not worth the price if you feel like you need to hire another pest company to do what they can’t. But alas, it’s a 1 year contract. It’s perfect for people that like throwing money at non-existent problems. They will absolutely help you with that.

DH Red Bank, NJ

Our technician today was Jahmiere D. He arrived promptly and explained what he would be doing and had clearly read my instructions beforehand and was prepared for visit. I really appreciated the fact he was wearing proper PPE and was super polite! Thank you Jahmiere! 😁

BKrahel Missouri City, TX

Our technician today was a super friendly and informative guy! It's one of the few times I've been home during the service, it was great to have him ring and let me know he'd be performing the service and making sure all my animals were inside prior to starting spray. Great service Benjamin!

Linda nguyen Richmond, TX

Ehiamen U completed the service at my house and was great. He arrived on time and gave me ample notice that he was on the way. While treating my house, he practiced social distancing and wore a mask and shoe covers the entire time.

Danni Lu Centreville, VA

Love Aptive Environmental, they show up on time and check on us to see if there are any concerns inside of the house. If yes, they will wear shoe cover so they won't dirty the floor or carpet. Yesterday we had Paul S, again great job outside, very happy about his service, friendly and professional. Thank you Paul!

Mookie Sacramento, CA

He text when he was on his way, he text when he got to the door. We chatted a little bit and he's a nice cool guy. I asked not to spray in a certain area and he did what I asked. And he was very quick also. Please send this technician to my house every time please.

Jim Gahagan San Diego, CA

I have always had a good experience with them. When I had a small issue, or asked for them to come back for a quick service, I only needed to call and had great results. Been a customer for over 4 years now and am very satisfied.

Candy Curry Barnhart, MO

All natural products, very thorough and communication is great. I can not log on to the site to review my technician, but please see that he gets the $5.00 Bonus. I think he is the one who has serviced my home many times. Great technician....

April Hernandez ,

Eric (Frank) was an expert at customer service. He had a very friendly personality and was very professional, polite, and patient with me/my kid/& dog haha Compared to my first technician Eric was an all star! Seriously customer service can make or break a company...he is making this company look very good! Hope he becomes my regular technician.

Tim Murray San Diego, CA

I am very pleased with the service provided by Aptive Environmental. Juan P R was my technician that provided the service. He was on time, very courteous, and very professional. He was knowledgable and helpful. I look forward to your next visit.

Rita Holliday Sugar Land, TX

Mr. E was professional. He rang the doorbell to alert we of who he was and what he was here to do and again, rang the doorbell afterward as he completed the task. He kindly asked if I needed anything else from Aptive to be completed. Thank you Mr. E for your professionalism, respect, and kindness, I truly appreciate.

Cecilia p Everett, WA

Jose was our technician today , and his customer service is outstanding!!! He answered all of my questions and was very professional. He explained to us in very detailed how the service works , and what can we do to avoid having further issues . He is an asset to your company. Very happy customer. Cecilia Pérez

Imee Nededog Tacoma, WA

Cody was very polite when he came to our home. We appreciate that he knocked and introduced himself before starting his work. He also gave us a verbal heads up regarding the powder versus spray! Very helpful since we have a dog.

Lee E Lawrence, NJ

Never an issue with our quarterly services. Each technician arrives as scheduled and does an amazing job. Kudos to Jonathan E, the technician from our most recent service (11/21/2020)--asking if we've had any issues with the little buggers anywhere, and making sure to cover all avenues of entry, including the garage doors. -Lee E

corey Brueckner League City, TX

Saul was great to work with, he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our service. He also explained to us that if we have any issues to make sure and call the office and they can send someone out again. Very happy with the service we received.

km Santee, CA

The service man called and gave me an approximate time he would be there. Upon arrival I noticed it was just him, usually there are two. But he did an incredible job that was maticoulus and attention to detail. I hope I get him again on the next visit.

Nara O. Harker Heights, TX

It has been a great experience so far. The technicians are very professional, courteous, and work fast. I haven’t seen any bugs in my house since we switched to Aptive. Bruce W was very courteous and professional. Definitely recommend Aptive!

Norman Gross Enumclaw, WA

A big Thank You to Steven for his friendly attitude and knowledge. He took the time to explain each of the special situations we have here on our property. Because of Steven, I will be highly recommending your company to friends and neighbors.

Midela Collier San Antonio, TX

We had requested Mike back to do our service. He is very knowledgeable and courteous. He knows what he's doing. He also has great customer service. Mike made sure he had covered any concerns we were having. Excellent technician. Please give him stellar points and raise!

rebecca laureano Riverview, FL

Dean my technician is very knowledgeable, and he actually shows that he cares that my Pest Control problem is getting under control. He made sure all my questions were answered and he is always very knowledgeable. Dean is a great technician he's a big asset to your company. Nothing

Ceci Torralba San Antonio, TX

Every time a technician from Aptive comes to my home I have received wonderful service. They are wonderful especially mr Jeffery S he listened to my concerns and sprayed the areas where I was having the most problems. Thank you Mr S!

Debra Strane Union City, CA

My service guy was so thorough and informative. It was a pure delight doing business with him. This young man has a lot of integrity and good work ethics, you don't see that much in young people today. Thank you very much for your service.

Margaret Comarella Lafayette, IN

Sergio C. We have used Aptive here in Fishers, Indiana for a few years. Very pleased with their service and this last visit by their rep, Larry A. Was very professional, Leo me posted that he was here and when finished. Great customer service

Lori Wagman

Diego was thorough and I was extremely impressed with his service

Robert Flores Fort Worth, TX

The tech that came new what he was talking about .he answered all my questions

Tina Rinehart Washington, DC

Very easy to work with. They are always friendly, thorough, and eager to help.

Angela Leahy Escondido, CA

We've had Aptive for a few months now and we're very pleased with the service. Our technician is very professional, friendly and courteous. I see him around our neighborhood too, so I'm not the only one who uses Aptive. Our spider situation was so bad when they started and he always asks how it is and if there's anything else we would like to focus on.

AMo Puyallup, WA

Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the technician that serviced my house today but what I can say is that the gentleman went above and beyond my expectations. He called to let me know her was on his way to the house. When he arrived he was very nice and explained to me what he was hoping to do. Once the job was done, he sent me an email providing a list of the chemicals used, the pest targeted, and the locations treated. Thank you Sr. For a job well done and thank you Aptive fort having such a great staff.

Anjum St Louis, MO

I had aptive spray indoors to take care of the stink bugs. I also got necessary information about how I was actually encouraging the stink bugs to come inside by zapping them in an electric device and imitating this smell which attracts more. I was told to vacuum them if I see them and follow up with the company. The representative was professional and I personally saw him spray every important corner in the house including the basement. Thank you

christina berumen San Diego, CA

Very pleased with the service from Josh who got me my appointment and explained the services and product and who also followed up until the technician arrived on the day of the appointment. Then our tech Billy arrived and he was very friendly and thorough he explained the process and was very thorough. Pleased that I was referred to Aptive and that I am now a customer!

Sheila Gadson Rosharon, TX

My initial experience was terrible, can’t blame entire company it was the technician. The first technician didn’t use the appropriate treatment and didn’t do entire house and lied about doing it. I informed the company and they were AWESOME! They resolved the issue right away the next day. The second technician Miles was great. He listened to my problem, answered all questions and completed the job entirely!!

Vlynnferg San Antonio, TX

My technician, Michael C went above and beyond this morning. I forgot about the treatment, and he pulled up as I was about to leave for work. He did a quick spot treatment inside, completed the garage treatment and I was out the door in less than 15 minutes. I was able to get to work on time and he was able to finish the rest of the treatment after I left. He could have easily asked me to reschedule, but he did his best to provide a quick service so that I wouldn’t be late. That was real customer service!!

Marie Clare Brogdon Sugar Land, TX

All the technicians are friendly and helpful (except for one who was done in 5 mins and another who didn't seem too happy that I asked him to sweep any cobwebs). Jay went above and beyond them all. He put down granules after spraying and explained what to do: don't walk on the grass, etc. He took his time and was so friendly! I will ask for him every time now.

Bob Delizo San Diego, CA

Eric (technician) was very professional in explaining the work he was going to do. He was very thorough and even relocated rat trap to a new location that was more effective. After the service was done, he went over the service that was performed and even provided suggestions/home remedies to prevent spiders from getting in the second story windows. Job well done Eric.

Barbara Price San Diego, CA

I appreciate most the results of your company's seasonal pest control treatments. I also like that the technicians always show up the day they are scheduled. Also like that I get to have input and make special requests for extra attention to areas where I have recently encountered spider or bug activity each time when the tech arrives. We have had some very disappointing pest control service in the past so we are very high on your company and employees, including the person who came today.

Don Brady Richmond, TX

Received inside and outside treatment today by Chris D, a gentleman thoroughly informed about pests of all descriptions, resulting in my being much better informed. Treatment steps were then taken to address extant issues and I have a high confidence that Aptive will maintain communication and take necessary follow-up steps to eliminate the problems. Aptive, through technicians like Chris, is without doubt the best pest control service I have ever had is several decades of home ownership.

Austin Re Manassas, VA

Leslie G was my aptive rep. Let me say this: he was awesome! Didn’t have to ask him to do a single thing. He lit up my house with tons of spray and granular defense. I love that. I usually have to ask reps to spray a lot since I have tons of spiders. Leslie let her rip with no problem. I want Leslie to come back every time. He’s the man. Thanks Leslie!

Andrew Hyde ,

Herbert was extremely professional. While identifying our exact needs, we discussed spraying inside the home to which he asked questions regarding who lived in the home. Together we realized it was not safe to spray in the home due to a pregnant family member who was currently visiting. We postponed the spraying inside the home until a later date avoiding any possible health issues. Thank you Herbert for considering my family's health!

Rosalyn Murphy Belleville, IL

My overall rating of Aptive Environment was 5 stars until yesterday. I have two accounts with you. Because I was so pleased with your service, I recommended and I also pay for my daughters pest control service. My technician got through faster than the other techs do, so, I wasn't sure if he sprayed my deck thoroughly but okay, some people work faster than others. Then I heard water running outside because he turned on my water hose without asking permission first and then he came in to spray without a mask on so I gave him a brand new one we had purchased and he was getting ready to leave after only spraying the downstairs area and I had to ask him if he had enough spray to spray the upstairs, he said yes and I asked him if he would please spray before leaving. I was very uncomfortable and displeased yesterday and I have never felt that way before.

Jamal St Louis, MO

What a wonderful experience. I had been swarmed and stung by yellow jackets when doing yard work. I called Active and they scheduled me an appointment first thing the next morning. I pretreated the nest with insecticide the night prior. A wonderful female technician came out and recovered all of the nest so I would not have to worry about them attacking me or my pregnant wife, or the young girls next door. Highly recommend this company and technician.

andrea lear San Diego, CA

The service tech was amazing with customer service and keeping our minds at ease for our pet. He did a great job covering our house with the spray and paying attention to the major areas I showed him. I didn't know one of our plants is super infested with ants so they're going to come back and respray that spot. But overall we love Aptive Environmental Services & will continue to tell our Neighbors, family, and Friends.

Gustavo Aguilar Oceanside, CA

Mr. Amaro L did an excellent job around my house he performs was incredible I would like for him to come back to my house to continue the job. I have very good confidence in him and he knows the job very well it should be more people like him in your company he is a friendly person and have a good attitude and he is very professional in his job so I recommended 10+ overall on his job. Sincerely, Gustavo Aguilar

Naomi Santee, CA

They came out and began our service. Then COVID happened. They were unable to do the initial 30 day follow up. I called and they came back out and made it right. Ants eventually ended up coming inside and I was incredibly happy with the service received by the technician (Eric). They came and took care of the inside and the outside as well. Thank you for the great customer service. No hassle at all - I was just taken care of.

Grace Peekskill, NY

I like that I am informed ahead of time that the technician is coming. I also like that the technicians knock on the door when they get here and I can talk to them about any problems. The technicians are friendly and they also like dogs-a big plus! Finally, I feel the price is reasonable, as I have been contacted by other companies that charge much more. Aptive is also very responsive if I have a question or problem. Overall, a good company!

Annette Patterson Fredericksburg, VA

Mr. Carlos P was such a nice gentleman and did a very good job de-webbing my house. He sprayed outside very nicely including my garage. I am so glad that he came to my door to let me know he was here so I could let him in my garage to spray. I hope to get him again the next time. He is an outstanding worked and very well mannered. He deserves the extra $5 for his great service. Thank you for sending him. Annette