Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Poc Davis ,

Mr. Jordan B was the best! Professional, personal, and pleasant. As a retired Educator with 40+ years experience, it was a pleasure to work with such a professional technician. I would like to personally request Mr. B for future visits PLEASE!!! Our dog liked him too! I would like to suggest that he be considered for the training team. Awesome experience. Every client should feel this way. Thanks for sending Mr. Jordan B today and in the future. Dr. P. Davis, Gibsonton

Mrs. Betty S. Andrews Renton, WA

Seth was great! he was courteous and very efficient and did an excellent job of meeting all of my pest control needs. the representative who started my service was excellent too but I was unable to access the site to tell you so he could get his extra $5 so please give it to him unfortunately I don't remember his name but am sure you have a record of it. 45

Jazz Shingle Springs, CA

The technician that serviced our home was excellent. The best technician since we started your service. He was extremely thorough. He sprayed and swept the cobwebs from the ceiling of the deck then finished the rest of the deck. He spent time to spray the area around our BBQ and the entire fence line. He also sprayed and cleaned the front porch of the cobwebs.

Patricia Jacobson ,

Casey is an amazing tech and always gets back to me within minutes! She has taken care of my home and is the only one thus far at Aptive that cares about keeping me as a customer. Her customer service is is something this company can learn from! She is an excellent addition to your company and should be greatly rewarded for that! Her customer service is beyond what I have ever had and I personally only want her to treat my home! Patricia Jacobson

Jeffrey Woodward San Antonio, TX

The technician, Noah, was professional and courteous. He first asked if we'd had any pest issues since our last service, which we had not. Then, he explained thoroughly what he was going to do during this time. He indicated he would brief me when done, and let me know if he found any issues. He let me know when the next service would be performed, and asked me if I had any questions before he left. I am very satisfied, and highly recommend Aptive pest control service.

Ramiro Rodriguez San Antonio, TX

I had requested a re-service because the last service that was performed by another technician was left very disappointing. I got frustrated with the last technician because I felt that he rushed to get the service completed, did not do what I asked him to do, and was sloppy in his work. This service technician: Mr. Daniel I was exceptional. He listened to what my concerns were, addressed them politely, and performed a very meticulous job. I was completely satisfied with this service. He did a great job.

Tim Walker San Antonio, TX

Byron went above normal servicing to review our file, recognize that we were having an on-going ant issue that previous Aptive technician told us was not able to be addressed by Aptive, come out to our home un-scheduled, and treat the issue quickly and courteously. Also, re-assuring us that Aptive can address and resolve this issue without us having to contract an additional pest control company.

Anita W Centreville, VA

Qusay S, my technician today, was outstanding in helping me with my pest issues in such an intellectual, professional, kind way. Qusay offered me many tips on how bugs might be entering my house, why they enter, where they might be nesting, and how to prevent them in the first place. I am already implementing his very useful recommendations. Very much appreciated!!

Katherine Gilkey Indianapolis, IN

technician, larry a 7, introduced himself, asked if we had any areas that needed special attention, and quickly applied himself to those areas. in finishing, he told us what he had found (new wasps nest), how he had addressed our problem areas, and asked if there was anything else we wanted him to address. he did an excellent job - thorough, focused, and well-explained. certainly went above and beyond a "routine" service call. thank you, larry a. katherine m. gilkey

Kaotik Waise Fort Hood, TX

Jeff B was the service tech that came out to my property. He was punctual, I received a call 30 prior to showing up, and he was extremely personable and professional. He listened to exactly what I issued I had and recommended the best eay to treat this infestation of ants I'm experiencing. The service was done quickly and he informed me when it was over. This is my second experience with him. Both times have equal ratings. I woild recommend them to everyone

Mailyn A Denville, NJ

Jessie B deserves a $5 bonus from Aptive as he was communicating with me the whole day ensuring my house would be treated. We have a very chaotic work schedule and he ensured the timing would be right that someone had to be home to treat the inside of the home. He was thorough and took several pictures, wore a mask, and so polite and professional. Thank you so much, Jessie! You have no idea how much we appreciated your help today.

Kathleen Burgoyne Fenton, MO

The gentleman who serviced my home, Mart, was polite and professional. He asked for my pest concerns, listened attentively, and explained the treatment. He called me before knocking at my door and asked if I wanted inside treatment. I did, so he wore a mask and I wore a mask. He gave me his full name and I vowed to remember, but I am 70 and have 3 grandkids here doing virtual education, so Mart is as much as I remember. He was great!

Barbara Carmichael, CA

Richard is great about answering questions. Does a good job and pays attention to any problem areas that we discuss. I like that Aptive calls by phone, then the back that up with an e-mail confirming my apt. The only issue I have had in the past is; if I'm not home at the time of the call my answering machine does not always catch the date of service. I have had to call the office at times to confirm apt.

Tony Tallent Elkridge, MD

Daniel C Did a fantastic job on our house. He was able to overcome the fact that no notice was given to us and deal with her dogs and provide a fantastic service Daniel really did after the favor in the way he handled all the situations that were thrown at him which were not his primary responsibility. I would recommend Daniel receive a commendation for the service he provided

Colleen Weir Santee, CA

Aptive has been very responsive when I have needed to change proposed dates of service. All representatives have been courteous and professional. Our recent exterminator (Mr. DeVera) has been here before and was training a new service person. They were efficient and helpful in answering my questions about how the chemicals work during the rainy season.

Maro San Antonio, TX

Very happy with the personality and professional work Patrick T did for us at home. But I was a bit disappointed with your sales rep. coming out to our house stating that the yard was to be taken care because this is where the insects, that they would spray the yard to eliminated further insects from coming into the house and they would spray both front and back. Still considering if I should continue or just go back with my old exterminator.

Rob & Reza Gaffney ,

Aptive Environmental is fantastic! Shawn R performed my pest control today and went above and beyond what I asked of him to help me deal with a back yard full of ants. I truly appreciate the time and effort that Aptive employees take to get the job done right and to ensure that you are satisfied with their work before they leave. Terrific job from a terrific company with terrific people!!!

Tiffany O Monrovia, IN

Today Mike O came to spray my residence. Mike Very nice and professional, when I answered the door mike stayed a good distance back(very nice social distancing ) introduce himself to me he let me know why he was at my residents, once done he went over exactly what he did and then nicely informed me part of my gate was broken. :) very nice gentlemen. Michael &Tiffany O

Beverly Converse, TX

Both the sales rep and technician were very professional. They clearly explained their process when visiting my home. The service we received went well beyond our expectations. I especially want to thank the Technician who patiently waited as we moved our animals from the areas he was planning to treat. In addition, he was so careful in my flower garden where I have many fragile plants growing. I am so happy we decided to use your services!

So Real Friendswood, TX

Our technician was super friendly and let us know everything he was doing and when he was finished. I haven't seen a single insect in my house since he came and did the exterior. I didn't even have him come in, yet all the ants are gone! No roaches in the garage anymore either. I have tried other exterminators with not as great results, to be honest. I just thought it was something you have to deal with a fight a never ending battle with.

Patricia Brinson Fenton, MO

There is nothing that I dislike about Aptive and the service I receive. The products that are used work and there is never a problem if I need them to come back out for any reason. John, who came to my house today was very polite, thorough, friendly, and Profesional. Aptive is an excellent company and I would not have a problem in recommending your services.

Moises Santiago San Antonio, TX

Thank you for the pest control treatment you performed today at our house. Mr. B's service was excellent. He was very professional and accessible to service the different areas of the house he was instructed to do so. I had already started to look for a different company due to the bad service we received yesterday, but I have now reconsidered as long as we receive the same service as Mr. B provided. Thank you very much!

Mary Priester Woodbridge, VA

Luke was amazing. He took the time to explain to me his troubleshooting and also went into detail on his mitigation strategy while also showing me where the ants were coming from. What I gathered from Luke was that he loves his job and will do what it takes to make the customer happy. Thank you Luke, great service is hard to come by during this trying time.

Joe C Havertown, PA

Brendan P. Is a fantasic employee. Called before coming out to find out more what the problem is. Arrived at my home and went right to treating my property. Made sure with me that he covered everything. Was very nice and courteous and well informative. Ive had Brendan before last years treatment. This employee is a gold star.... Thank you Brendan for keeping g my home and property pest free....

Brian C Escondido, CA

The technician that came to my property did an amazing job. He was knowledgeable at his profession. Communicated well with my wife and I and did an exceptional job. I have had other technicians come to treat my property but I am impressed to say the least with this employee. Unfortunately, I can’t remember his name. Very helpful and I would like for him to treat my property every quarter if possible. Aptive, know that you have an exceptional employee in him. Thank you.

Ruby E Ochoa Orlando, FL

My name is Ruby O, and I want tell that Aptive pest control is awesome, always at your service and checking if there is any concerns upon their visit. On Monday 08/11/20 at 6 PM showed up one the workers which Name is MATTHEW R, very friendly ask me if I have any issues with pests and I told him that yes, I been see aunts around of my house, Matthew immediately reacted with a positive attitude and he told me that he is going to take care, his job was a amazing and very professional.

Manoj Patnaik Dobbs Ferry, NY

We have been with Aptive for about 2 years and always appreciate the prompt and punctual service. Every agent coming out and inspecting our home has been always friendly, considerate, understanding. Today's agent, Ms Samantha, was beyond exceptional and for us, the customer relationship is more important than anything. Thank you Aptive for having a dedicated and courteous staff.

Rafael Citrus Heights, CA

Initially we were told by the sales person that we are not obligated for anything after the first service when technician showed it seems that we are already set up for a year service, and I do have to say I was impressed with the technician he did a very good job around our house and amazingly we actually have not seen any ants inside since the service was performed That’s not what I expected.Thank you

Matt Seeker St Louis, MO

I was very happy with today's service. My technician asked what the problems were, I walked around and explained the areas where I had seen issues. She listened to everything I said and answered my questions and explained how she was going to take care of the problems I was having. I was very happy to see she had a mask when she came to the door and as we walked around the house. I also tried to click on the $5.00 Wow! link but got an XML error. Please see the my technician receives here $5.00 bonus.

Doug Martin Palm Harbor, FL

Mr. B was very polite, very knowledgeable as he answered my questions easily, and seemed very thorough. This was our first (paid)treatment. We had the initial treatment for free and I thought they would all be minimal like the Initial treatment. Mr. B surprised me as I watched how he treated my property and returned to clean webs from the screened area. I truly hope you have a lot more Mr. Bs in your employ. Thanks for the Monday Surprise!

Kim Lamoree League City, TX

Actually, I surprised myself. I don't usually give salesman the time of day, but I was very impressed with my salesman. I felt like he was honest and I could trust your company would do a good job. So far no bugs! We'll see how long they stay away. My technician was very polite and professional. I didn't see him actually perform the work, but the results have been good. I am hoping that these results last until the next scheduled spray in 3 months.

Nick Braun St Louis, MO

As a service, we have struggled to have our needs met by your company. That is until we were sent the service technician, Jevon. He went above and beyond to ensure that every possible solution to our issue was explored. Prior to reviving Jevon’s assistance, my husband and I were planning to switch companies. Jevon’s outstanding work and efforts have convinced us to continue to be a customer of Aptive.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Sep. 11th, 2020

marites b dela rosa-stover Sugar Land, TX

Jorge is very respectful of my property, i really like his demeanor. Very nice young man. I have always requested in the past to send me the same person to do the job but so far i have had new person almost always. I would like to know the person who comes into my house even if it's just every 3 months. Please send Jorge to do the job at my house every time. Let me know when he is available and in my neighborhood and i can bend my schedule. That's how good this person is. He has the right attitude and very respectful. That matters the most.

CSimon New York, NY

So far they've been professional and helpful and mindful of our specific situation. Good service.

timothy ichinose Erlanger, KY

our last service in 2020 our technician is not getting the ceilings near our front door or back patio.....please have them do so....

Amol Rukmangad New York, NY

Jake P From Aptive performed pest control. He was professional and attentive to my asks.

Samuel Asare Newark, NJ

always on time. l like their reservice plan. mr Elias M, deserve bonus for explaining things to me

linda richards Chicago, IL

hi i am Linda R but account under James M. i am giving 5 stars to Tim P, not the entire Aptives company. i usually do not have a good experience with APTIVES, but today Tim Perry came to do the quarterly and i was very impressed. he was so detailed in everything. he did the outside dusted and swept for cob webs and did the garage and crawl space. Ive noticed many aptives reps. do not bother to do anything outside in winter, or want to go in the grawl space. But Tim did everything i asked. he treated it like it was his own house and really woked from his heart. He significantly exceeded and went above and behond. He even noticed that the previous guy gave me the wrong traps for ants. it wasnt for ants, it was for cockroaches. i needed ant food. Thank you Tim

Michelle Frank Holmdel, NJ

My name is Michelle F. And I have been a customer of yours for a little over a year now! Shakeem R Was our service tech and he was AMAZING! He was so polite and friendly. I have a 4 year old son and a 1 year old daughter who would not leave him alone and he went out of his way to make my children happy! In addition to addressing all of the needs that I had He played with my children for a few minutes and all I can say is he has a great personality and he is very friendly. He is also very knowledgeable about the invaders that I have. He is an asset to your team ! Thank you for going the extra mile!

L Fleming Mukilteo, WA

I am happier now that I have been Re serviced. Yesterday, both Loren and Jay were very pleasant, listened and followed through. I was rt there to make sure as the previous two finished so fast. I looked out and they were gone! The cobwebs were still on the side and back of the house and all insects invading as if they weren’t even treated for. These two, yesterday went above and beyond.. and I am grateful. Hopefully, this does the trick. I am giving 4 stars since this is my 2nd reservice since I have started. ( I had to take a day off work to make sure it was done- although, I shouldn’t have had to!) Your staff has always been pleasant and courteous.

Sierra M. Kansas City, MO

Monty B was our service pro last week for our first pest control treatment with Aptive. He was very attentive to every one of our needs, and though my husband wanted some of the house sprayed he cautioned on spraying the areas I would be because I'm currently in my third trimester of pregnancy. He sprayed all the areas we wanted sprayed and made sure all the areas were cleared and bugs were cleared. He explained everything in terms we understood and took the time to explain things we had extra questions about. We look forward to working with him within our future at Aptive and for the following treatments to come! -Sierra M.

Cindy Aug Chicago, IL

I was interested in the company because of the non-toxicity of the chemicals they use. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get an estimate and then how fast everything got set up. Payment options were fair and terms were more than reasonable. I liked that there were different plans to choose from. Price was great! I appreciated the reminders and especially the 30 minutes heads up on the arrival time. I really liked the report I received afterwards explaining the chemicals that were used plus the detailed report about what areas were covered and what pests. I especially like that I was made aware of any problem areas that needed special attention. The entire process from start to finish was unbelievably easy. I am so thankful for the piece of mind! I would have tipped the tech and filled out the review but the link is not working. Cindy Aug

Debbie Ray Belleville, IL

This is my first time in using them. They do so much more for a great price than other companies that I’ve used. They explained everything in detail to me on what they would be doing. No other company has ever gone into such detail as Aptive Environmental has! I’m very impressed & hope to be using this service for a long time. The technician that came out today was Caleb & he did an “Outstanding” job! He needs to get special recognition. Kudos! Thanks for such great service! I also want to thank Issac for coming by my house last night telling me about the company! He deserves kudos too! Outstanding job of explaining the contract to me.

Chuck VH Longboat Key, FL

Who ever it was was great he was like superman ,ninja and the flash all in one . according to the email that was sent to us he was the flash in at 4.03 pm and out at 4.09 pm that was so fast my 3 camera's didn't pick him up any Back Yard Front Yard , drive way or door ,the dog didn't bark or the 3 people in the house didn't see or hear anyone .He must really be a ninja. and look at what the report said was done Back Yard Front Yard Eaves Crack and Crevice Front Porch Deck Doors Door Trim amazing how fast they where all in 6 minutes then their is part superman or invisible man unless he works for ups or the mail in there part time no truck or cars where seen only one was a ups truck and mail man most of flew from their truck not being seen by a camera or person or dog All within 6 minutes . how much is a visit by these by these 4 super hero's ?????????????

kevin berube Belleville, IL

Was at home while the technicians did their thing and thought they did an excellent job. Time will tell if there are any pest issues but so far so good. Have a rose Bush that had some insect damage, so waiting to see how that bounces back to life. Only issue I have, I got an email from the company with a link to give the technician at dollar bonus if I thought he did a good job. I click on it, only to get an error. So I'm assuming he won't be getting his bonus, which is not right. Don't give me the option if it's either not going to work or it's deliberately rigged so he won't be able to get that bonus. They work in the heat, rain dungie basements, around wasps, bees and the list could go on. A 5 dollar bonus or more should be awarded if the customer thinks they deserve it and they did. Hopefully that glitch will be worked after reading this.

Kenneth Hampton Ashburn, VA

The technician kinda walked into a fire storm, but he handled it very well. Kudos to him for taking the time to listen to my concerns. He took down my concerns and promised me he would relay them to the office and completed my service as expected. The rating I gave the technician coincides to the way he handled my frustration. Great Job! Now to the issue! I specifically asked to be notified when my service would be completed. 1. To make sure I'm available to unlock the gate and 2. I wanted inside service complete. I was not notified this time of the service, but I extended grace. In the future please have someone call and let me know when the service will be completed. A couple of days notice will be sufficient.

Aleshia Thomas-Miller Manassas, VA

Technician Arturo T is a friendly and caring person. His expertise and professionalism allowed him to quickly put my mind at ease about the pests I was experiencing in my residence. He was empathetic and immediately treated the issues. He exhibited much patience as I conveyed how the pests were making me somewhat frustrated. He continued to acknowledge my feelings and spoke with me about a sound treatment plan. Oh, how grateful I am that Mr. T came to my rescue! Thank you Aptive for sending Mr. T to treat my residence. For, he is an asset to your company as well as the customers he serves.! Thank you Mr. T for your EXCELLENT service! You are AWESOME! Blessings! ~Aleshia T.

Suzan Pasadena, TX

We were approached by Colter, the sales person, and he was very informative, and polite. He did a great job of selling your services, and he was very patient with all of our questions. Boone was the technician who came out to do the spraying. He was just as polite and informative as Colton. This is our first time using Aptive, and we are very satisfied with our service so far, and hope that future contact with Aptive will be just as professional, and helpful. If so, you will have a customer for life. Thank you to both of these young men for going above and beyond. Sincerely, Suzan Cecil

Mecca Ingram Florissant, MO

Josh asked me if his guys came to do the work today and this is what I told josh....about Willie who did my yard. Yes and did an amazing job and he was very very professional Extremely professional I never had a person to come to my house and make such a great impression He took his time and got all in the cracks I’m extremely big on customer service so I pay attention to everything and I watch everything he even educated me on the questions that I had for him and it was a great experience. His name was Willie I believe and it’s because Of his work ethic and attitude. that I will be continuing to do business with you aIll. Great Job Willie. 💪🏾

Scott Davis Knoxville, TN

First experience with aptive. Pest control service was solicited. Scott did a good job explaining the service. Costs were reasonable. The technician (Tyson) was professional, courteous and showed up on time on the day scheduled. He explained what he was there to accomplished and went about his work and we didn't even know he was here. Over and above, Tyson checked out when he was finished, mentioned he did not have enough granular material and indicated he would return to finish. He did and I think that is impressive. He could have left and we would not have known he didn't have enough material. He chose to be professional and finished the job. Right now, I'm sold on active, thanks guys, job well done.