Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Amy Goldwater FL

Manuel is very professional and helpful! I’m so happy with Aptive’s service, great value and results!

Patricia Ludwig Lake Zurich, IL

Excellent service representative. He was committed to taking care of our home and had helpful suggestions.

Alonzo Smith Macomb, MI

The technician was polite on time and professional. Shante greater us and explained the service to us.

Brad Kuss Cedar Park, TX

Very punctual, professional . Matt C . Answered all my questions. Very polite. Gladly have him back next visit!

Eileen S San Diego, CA

The Aptive Environmental tech who came to my house for pest control spraying was friendly and did a thorough job.

Eric Carlson Levittown, NY

Aptive technician was very prompt, knowledgeable about my concerns and efficient in treating my home. Very pleased.

Brian Muscat Huntley, IL

Jeff, knocked on door asked if there are any insect issues, told him the problem we were having and addressed it.

Jeff Duce Anoka, MN

Apt I’ve always does a great job. They pay attention to details and have great customer skills. Erich W-B did a great job today. Thanks

mwillowb The Colony, TX

Today I was at home when Larry came to service the outside of the house. He did a thorough job and he was very nice and he cares. Very happy customer today!

Samara Penn Savary Hillsborough, NJ

Darius from Aptive recently completed a very thorough re-service at my home, giving me a deeper sense of peace of mind. -Samara S

Nancy Stein Leland, NC

Technician called to let me know when he would arrive, was very polite, explained what he was using and was very specific about how to handle pets

Patricia A. Lake Oswego, OR

Today we dealt with Ryan and he deserves 5 stars. He was polite and efficient. Assisted with all our pest issues. Wish it were like that every time we get service.

Mandy Miami, FL

Johnathan my representative was great and explained exactly what services he was applying today. Very respectful you man

LEWIS LOATMAN Patchogue, NY

Natural eco safe products. Billy was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He's indeed an asset to your company. Thank you very much!!!!

Christy Massillon, OH

Yan B was very friendly and timely. He explained what he did and made sure my service was complete. He also was kind to my dog!

Roye Allen II Whitehall, MI

Roye A I found this service to be less than impressive, I believe they were out to my place 2 or 3 times and at best I saw about a 40% decrease for a about a week, after a week they were back as bad or worse every time. I called to cancel the service and was then informed that either I continue to pay for a service that dont work or I have to pay $200.00 cancelation fee which I was never informed about until I wanted to cancel (I guess, I should have known better than to trust their sales person) From my experience, this is just another trugreen company.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Sarah DeLeon Cleveland, OH

Yan did a great job following instructions to ensure my dogs weren't bothered or even aware he was here during the Servicing.

Shawn Hawkins Winter Haven, FL

Leo, did a great job. Attentive and personalized the process by asking specific questions to make sure he didn't miss a thing.

Jose Rodriguez Jacksonville, NC

Diego and his coworker are very professional at their job. Definitely the best company so far that gave me the best service.

Yuritzy Ramirez Santa Ana, CA

Our technician Carlos was great when servicing our home. I asked for certain areas to be treated and he made sure to get those areas!

Prasad Uppalapati Cranbury, NJ

The technician was on time, thorough with his job. Went beyond to check other areas around the house and was very detailed. Very efficient and trust worthy service.

April Avon Lake, OH

Chris did a great job taking care of our bee issue. He cleaned up all the dead bees and was very personable. Thank you!

Sherry

Technician Anthony was very attentive. He was manners me and killed that gigantic spider at my back door. He came within the time allotted.

Wick Wick Coraopolis, PA

The technician was very informative to what services she performed. Told me when she finished and asked twice if there were any other concerns.

Akap Philadelphia, PA

The company terms are straightforward and reasonable. My service contractor was knowledgeable and very accommodating. Overall very good

Sarah Raleigh, NC

My service technician, Ethan, was courteous, pleasant, informative, and most importantly, thorough in his attention to detail and performance.

Jack Las Vegas, NV

Their employee who performed the service was polite and informed me of exactly what he was going to do and inquired if I had any other concerns.

Brooks Jorgensen Hackensack, NJ

Very professional and knowledgeable. Stayed late and went the extra mile to make sure the house was protected from unwanted pests. We had a great experience!

MARY E Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Michael R is our technician he is always very friendly and any issue I request to address he handles it. He informs us when he’s on his way so if anything is needed.

Cdg La Porte, TX

Carlos goes above and beyond his duties. He took the time to remove all the spider webs and removed 2 different wasp nests. And Carlos is so respectful and kind. Thank you!

Devon Leland, NC

Everything was explained very well, what the product was, its environmental impact. The service was performed as explained to both the interior and exterior of my home.

Michael Shea Pflugerville, TX

Aptive technician Les was the best of many duds! Actually makes me think I'll keep using Aptive if they can send Les each time. He was just thorough and courteous unlike most of the techs.

Felix Nunez Waldorf, MD

Kegan was the technician who gave the very first treatment at our house. He explained everything and listened to our concerns. Very detailed and professional as well!

Vanessa E Corona, CA

I would never recommend this company. I am so unhappy with almost every aspect of their business and service. I was lied to about my contract. Even though I have the text messages from the sales man they tried to switch my contract for a longer more expensive one. The time line of services were more often than told to me through text which means way more money. I’ve, since starting in July, asked twice to speak to a manager and have been told there’s no one to speak with right away I have to wait for a call back and no one has called me back. I was told it takes at most a day. It’s been almost a month. The spray hasn’t worked. I still have all the same pests but even more now. I’ve been sprayed 3 service times and 2 resprays and nothing changes. So frustrated. Please save yourself headache and a waste of your money.

Laura Vallejo, CA

They are always friendly, professional, thorough & quick but efficiently not in a "get done" or "get to the next stop" way. Way better than Clark & affordable.

Auntie B Fort Mill, SC

What I love best is the free re-service when I come across an unwanted pest. It took two days before someone came out. Its workers give service with good old fashion attitudes and smiles.

RaBecca Haws Logan, UT

The technician, Jason, is very informative, punctual, and communicates well. He is always on time and he's very willing to answer an questions I might have.

Alan Ramirez Marietta, GA

Malik helped us out today and he did a great job. He let us know before he came for the service and provided great service. He was courteous and efficient.

Brandon Oklahoma City, OK

Aptive’s visit was 100 times better than terminex. Aptive treated entire yard and house de-webbed everything outside. Kody was Very professional and polite.

Steve T7000 Loxahatchee Groves, FL

I had an Aptive tech come out about a week ago, it was a miserable experience. He was very unprofessional told me not to follow him around before he even got started. I showed him where the ants and spiderwebs were and he told me he would take care of it. I left to run errands, he literally spent about 10 to 12 minutes at my home before he left only spraying some product in the grass on part of the lawn near the house then used a cobweb brush for about 2-3 minutes missing 90% of the spiderwebs and then he spread about a cup of granules around the house but missed the entire pool, patio, gazebo and the detached garage areas. I viewed my security cameras and confirmed the time he spent there and after walking around and saw all the same cobwebs and seeing no product like the granules where they needed to be. I did call the tech back and he argued that he did everything until I pointed out the missing granules and all the cobwebs that he did not treat. It was a very disappointing experience and I would NOT recommend. I received no follow up from the company after the service.

Anirudh Seth San Jose, CA

The work was quick and thorough. The technician, Jonathan explained what to expect ? Any precautions needed ? Overall extremely professional and meticulous.

Lara P Amelia, OH

The technician arrived while I was not home. He rang the doorbell, waited 30 seconds, then got in his truck and left without performing any services. Later that day, I received a very detailed bill outlining all of the services completed, along with products used and a reminder not to let my pets outside for a few hours. This morning I called to report the issue. The customer service agent offered to reschedule but told me he didn't have authority to refund the bill. He couldn't transfer me to anyone but assured me he would pass along the message to the customer loyalty department who would call me back. I have yet to receive a phone call. Aptive sent a technician to my house who intentionally created an invoice for services not performed. Aptive, when presented with the situation, took no steps to rectify the issue. I have video proof that the technician did NO work. He performed NO services. Yet I have a bill that he drafted and now I am expected to pay for. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. They will tell you they have serviced your house and unless you have video surveillance such as a Ring Doorbell, you will never know if they actually serviced your house or not. And if they don't, good luck having them refund your bill.

Hamza Dridi Raleigh, NC

Absolutely awful experience! All started when someone from Aptive came to my door to offer service. I signed up and explicitly asked that my bills get automatically processed for the simple reason that I don't have time to process bills and monitor them (just like I do with all my bills). I handed my credit card to the agent who created my account on his tablet, entered my credit card information and set my account for automatic payment. I was done. Or so I thought ... It happens that in the following months Aptive failed to process the bills (seems the guy made a mistake in entering my cc information) and started sending me emails and mails, that I obviously did not monitor. I was out of country for most of summer, while these unmonitored emails and mails were pouring. When I came back by end of summer, I found out Aptive put a collection company on my back. I was fuming and called them up asking what the heck happened and why I did not get a phone call or a voicemail before taking this bold step of calling a collection company. No real answer. I asked on that call to settle my account (gave the agent my cc info to process the outstanding balance), she could not waive the fees that I felt I should not be responsible for. After settling the account, I asked her to escalate the matter, request a refund of fees, reverse collection and that someone from management team gives me a follow up call to discuss these issues. A month and a half later: Nothing! And then today (a month and a half later), I again discover another mail from collection company!!!! I called again and no explanation again! Asked to talk to someone, but the agent said that they would call me back. I ended up paying (another attempt) my entire outstanding balance - same statements of not being able to transfer me to someone or wave fees, etc ... Some basic questions to finish: 1- if a customer gives you his cc info on day one and ask explicitly for auto-payment, doesn't this say he/she is a good payer? why not calling him (not talking email or mail) instead of resorting to collection company 2- why Aptive people fail to process valid credit cards (twice) 3- why they never communicate after knowing the whole story (phone calls records and tons of notes recorded), just to explain or apologize 4- why do customer need to bare all consequences for Aptive mistakes. I know Aptive enjoys a good rating on this board, but the value of a company shows when there's a problem and how they deal with it. So I hope the people who gave 5 stars to Aptive never get into a mistake that Aptive creates.

Chip Anderson Nottingham, MD

Excellent service. I’ve had the same technician several times in a row and he remembers specific issues we had & is always very cheerful & knowledgeable.

Larry Dallas, TX

I live in Denton Tx. I was a terminix customer for years and happy with there service for the most part. A salesman stopped by and went over all the benefits of moving to Aptiv. I signed a 2 year contract. On my initial pre treatment and inspection, the service man took time to address all my concerns. A month later the first quarterly treatment was performed in 10 minutes. I have over 17000sq. Ft. Lot and was told the whole yard would be treated. Obviously, it was not. I tried to call many times and could never reach customer service in Plano Tx. There isn’t any where on their web-site to reschedule a service and they don’t have voicemail so there business model appears to 1. Get a signed contract 2. Skimp on the service the salesman promised, then 3. ignor customers when they try to speak or talk to someone about a problem. Shear genius. So , the only time you can express your concerns is on social media or the BBB or when they show up for the next quarterly treatment.

Daniel Wakin Cary, NC

This company is a SCAM!!! I'm sure I'm forgetting some of their shenanigans but I'll give it a shot... Guy comes to our door, is very confident about their service. He promised that Aptive is superior to other pest control companies. He also said he would include their mosquito treatment for free. Turns out, he did not include the mosquito treatment. I called their headquarters and complained and they said they'd include the mosquito treatment. We've had 3 treatments and only once have they sprayed for mosquitos (side note, I'm pretty sure they spray sugar water. We have more mosquitos then we ever have...). Scheduling is not great. It sounds like an internal system, not their technicians. We have had a constant stream of bugs inside and outside the house since we've signed up. The only break we've had is when our neighbor's pest control accidentally sprayed our yard. If that's not the best review of Aptive, I don't know what is. RUN AWAY

Alicia Orlando, FL

So far I have a very good experience with Aptive Environmental they got here on time and the exterminator guy name Thomas was very helpful and knowledgeable of his work

Bob Gullikson Omaha, NE

The tech that responded knew immediately what type of infestation he was dealing with and applied the proper solution. He was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous.

Lisa Johnson Imperial, MO

He actually knocked on the door this time so I could acknowledge that he was here. He was a very nice man and asked me if I was seeing any problems that he could take care of

Maria Causey

The technician was great! I had an Orb Weaver on my back eave, and I asked him to save have and not to spray her!! He was so sweet about it and carefully put her over my fence where there is forest!