Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.7

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Andrew Dibb Nashville, TN

On time. Good communication and great advice on catching voles even though it’s not part of their services.

Manny Bernardo Miami, FL

Great company and the tech that came, Terrence was very professional yet personable. Have not been disappointed once!

Paula Epstein Marlboro, NJ

Great service and great people operate Aptive. I always get pitches of all the outside areas attended to.

Robert Oklahoma City, OK

They do what they said that they do and cover the entire yard and house and they let you know when they will be there

Jan Davis East Stroudsburg, PA

Terrell was great! He sprayed every nook and cranny I didn’t think I had. Very happy with the service.

doc2112 Lake in the Hills, IL

I have no idea how their services are however they have no problem sending "Sales associates" to my house at 10PM - when there's a sign on the door that says no solicitors. If this is how their sales tactics are, makes me wonder how their company works as a whole then.

Bruce B Tulsa, OK

Tech was good and very helpful in explaining all the issues and helped us to understand our infestation

Cathi Allen Salt Lake City, UT

Salesperson was misleading about costs and what first application would cover. Techs were again misleading about :1) what they actually did during the 15 minutes they were there (was told it would take them an hour! 2)They reported that I wouldn’t be charged for the service and yet, my credit card was charge one hour later.

Rebecca Buchholz New York, NY

Masai was polite and completed everything I asked for. He also explained what he did at the end of the visit.

Jeremy Atlanta, GA

Very professional and thorough. Good communication about when they will arrive and what they performed on each visit

O the H Charlotte, NC

Professional, timely, knowledgeable and communicated well. Both Jared and Kevin were a dream to work with.

Rich Rozwalka TX

Fast and courteous service. Technician was very knowledgeable and thorough. Sales was very presentable and pleasant.

Raymond Chattanooga, TN

They always let me know ahead of time when they are going to show up. The technicians are very thorough and courteous.

Sathvik Aithala Portland, OR

Seem to be well reviewed and rated, but was not a fan of their salesmen pushing a sale when asked for information so I could do some research and get back to them.

Rose Curtis Valencia, CA

Roberto G came to do my pest control service today. He was extremely friendly and polite. Always happy with Aptive’s service and employees!

Al Shawnee, KS

Outstanding. 10 out of 10. I highly recommend APTIVE. They always check about a week before service for any special requests.

GJW Salt Lake City, UT

We are well pleased with Aptive’s service. It’s doing what the company promised. The techs are friendly and efficient.

Krystal Turbeville Cypress, TX

I like the fact that Robert L Jr. left a video message explaining what he had done for pest control. Including my request to get rid of dirt dauber nests in certain areas.

Peter Rockville Centre, NY

Aptive is a highly professional company. Their technicians are courteous and knowledgeable. I recommend them to all my neighbors.

Josefina Garcia San Antonio, TX

Appointment was scheduled for afternoon but tech showed morning appointment. Tech not happy about moving appointment. Finally showed up at 4:00. Did not do a good job. Was here less than 10 minutes to spray inside and outside. Not happy with this tech. Prior techs have done a good job.

Karen Oklahoma City, OK

Very happy with the service provided. Gentleman who came out to do the extermination was very friendly and explained what he was doing/did.

PetraS Washington, DC

Brendan called ahead of time for concerns and questions I may have. Very polite. I have not had any issues with bugs since using adaptive.

Tim Russell Shawnee, OK

Technician refused to fulfill obligations. promised by salesperson. Told us "salesperson lies to get account". I called salesperson who brought people to do the work. Not a great way to start!

Kris Flo Newbury Park, CA

Very informative, easy to schedule, arrived within scheduled time, and efficient. Glad to have our home and yard treated!

Chuck Giove Newhall, CA

Tony C did an excellent job of going through the home and spraying all sections that were of concern to me explaining the process.

Amelia Poper Nashville, TN

Very knowledgeable sales person who managed to sell the product. They go above and beyond what our prior pest control offered.

Roshondra LeBlanc Douglasville, GA

Aptive Pest Control is always on schedule and attentive to all of the concerns that I have in regards to the pest in my yard and home.

Dave Holzman Los Angeles, CA

Company is very thorough. Technicians are professional and courteous. Zach is one of two technicians who have been especially helpful.

John Sand Springs, OK

Hayden, the rep, was thorough and friendly. Justin, the applicator, was on-time, friendly, completed everything, and explained what he did.

Janie Piedmont, OK

The personnel are very friendly and know what they are doing. They tell you when they are coming, and are always there on time. Great company!!

Luigi Reggio Kinwood, TX

I trust the company n the service technician to alert me if they find anything strange as most the time we are at the office when service is done.

Dianna James Westminster, CO

Very reliable and professional. Johnny on the spot when additional visits are needed; knowledgeable staff; just the best!!!

Maria O Chula Vista, CA

Had an awesome experience with Ricardo. He is a always very thorough in his work and listens to my concerns. I will keep asking for him every time!

Richard Arreguy Austin, TX

The Aptive representative was well mannered and punctual. He sent me pictures of the areas he sprayed which was very impressive.

Jimmy Mohegan Lake, NY

They kept their promise, showed up on time. Did what they said they were going to do. Very professional! I’ll recommend this company to anyone.

Benjamin Orozco Houston, TX

I was with Aptive for three years. Customer Service is great. However, they could not get rid of my pests. The company would come out every quarter and I would have to call them to come back and spray about 2 or 3 times during the quarter. I would get all these weird theories on why the treatment weren't working. But honestly stay with them longer than I should have. They got replaced by me going to Lowes and applying my own treatment monthly. Save your money and either get a better company or DIY.

Allan Reele Cumming, GA

So far so good! I'm waiting for the treatment to run its course (as I currently have an ant problem) before I give my full review, but the customer service portion is very good.

zxloxty ytxolxz Lynwood, CA

Aptive Has been servicing our property for over a year and they have been increasingly more communicative and performant with their service. We couldn’t be happier.

Tom Reilly Jacksonville, FL

The technician, Sean, was great. He was thorough in his service and gave a detailed summary of everything he did. Aptive is a great company with great technicians

Marie Bachrach Canoga Park, CA

Evan C was very thorough and took extra care with the service to my property. We told him our concerns and he knew exactly what to do to take care of the problem.

Meg West Braymer Pittsburgh, PA

Don G was our service pro. He provided a full overview of what he was doing, what we should expect, and was very friendly! Very happy with our service and highly recommend.

Jerry Grayson Everett, WA

Matt did an excellent job explaining what he will do, and I was impressed with all the different applications they put on and around our yard. Good Job. Jerry

Josefina V San Antonio, TX

We had our monthly pest control service and Trevone B did a fantastic job. He was courteous and efficient and did more than expected. Thank you Aprive and Trevone for a job well done. Josefina V

melissa christie Stanhope, NJ

Jason, our service pro was great. He explained the process before starting. He also answered all my questions. He was polite and friendly. Overall, a great service.

Rachel Savage Las Vegas, NV

Ben, who serviced my home today was very knowlegdeable about pests and was very friendly. He let me know when he was around 30 minutes away. They will also come back if you have any further issues.

Chrestina Madalo Sterling Heights, MI

Enrico was my service man today he did an excellent job inside and outside my house He was very nice, walked me through every step he did, I would highly recommend him to be your service guy for future reference.

Kimberly Belter North Royalton, OH

Malik was awesome. I was very comfortable letting him into my home and he was very professional. He's a credit to the Aptive organization. Feel like our house, garage and yard was well treated and protected.

Diana G Sugar Land, TX

Nick G. completed my services today, he was polite and care about the issues I was facing in my pantry. He treated the entire house and explained all the different chemicals used and how they work. Keep up the good work!

Brittnee M Pevely, MO

I had a very good experience. It was done fast and efficiently. Isaiah explained the process to me and also provided pictures and videos of the work that was done. Which I appreciated!

Donna Bl Saint Charles, IL

Loved the way Stephen paid special attention to the ant issues around our property. He treated the driveway and areas around our pool that were indicative of ant populations . view was extremely thorough.