Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Heather Feroce Dallas, TX

Anthony W did a wonderful job on my reservice today. He called me ahead of time with an ETA and showed up with gloves, mask, and shoe booties. He was respectful and acknowledged my concerns. He was quick and effective. Thanks for the great help.

Elissa Watson Friendswood, TX

Toby did an excellent job yesterday. He was early, and was very attentive to my needs. He went all around the outside of my house looking for openings that rodents could get into my house. Toby also looked up in the attack(as well as he could considering it was a tight fit) to see if he could see any holes in the roof. Toby then proceeded to lay traps everywhere from the outside to up in the attic. He explained what he did, and then gave me some copper mesh to put over a hole that he found on the back of the house. Thank you Toby, and keep up the good work. Regards, Elissa Watson

linda richards Chicago, IL

hi i am Linda R but account under James M. i am giving 5 stars to Tim P, not the entire Aptives company. i usually do not have a good experience with APTIVES, but today Tim Perry came to do the quarterly and i was very impressed. he was so detailed in everything. he did the outside dusted and swept for cob webs and did the garage and crawl space. Ive noticed many aptives reps. do not bother to do anything outside in winter, or want to go in the grawl space. But Tim did everything i asked. he treated it like it was his own house and really woked from his heart. He significantly exceeded and went above and behond. He even noticed that the previous guy gave me the wrong traps for ants. it wasnt for ants, it was for cockroaches. i needed ant food. Thank you Tim

Johnny Sourinphone Union City, CA

I wasn't home but my wife told me he was quick and efficient! As always thanks aptive.

Betty Alvarez San Antonio, TX

Really appreciated that today this technician explained to me on how to take care of the issue I was having today. The fact that he showed concerned and understood how I was working from home and he didn't interrupt instead he talked to my 20 year old daughter and explain to her what he was doing. I was very comfortable with him and appreciated all he did. In all honestly the experience from the time he rang my doorbell and stepped 6 feet back and still show concerned I was really grateful for that.

Jamie Vento Mountain Lakes, NJ

Very thorough- much appreciated. Always very polite

Arlene McKinney Clarkston, MI

Aptive sends a text before they come which is very nice for my busy life style! We have been using this company for a year! Everyone who has come out to the home is very professional! It’s been nice not to have ants, mice, stink bugs, box elder, spiders, and lady bugs in and around the house! Would highly recommend this company to everyone!

Sue Chesterfield, MO

He let us know he was here & was doing the job.

Matt Bolt Indianapolis, IN

Great service by John R. on the 4th quarterly service. John checked in before and after service. Very thorough!

Elizabeth Penny San Antonio, TX

Very professional. Great detail in explaining the service offered. Followed up after service. Great experience.

scott henry Sacramento, CA

The technician was very pleasant and professional. My only concern was that from when they arrived to when their vehicle left was only 7 minutes. I understand they have routines that allow them to move quickly, but how can one fully inspect, plan and treat in that short amount of time? Not too mention the fact they have to load and unload equipment.

Susan S. Largo, FL

Everything was done just as it should be. No problem except getting a notice someone was coming about noon on the day of service. This should happen a few days BEFORE the service. NOT at noon. The tech is A++++. Glad to have her. Oh, also when I called near 5pm to reschedule because the tech hadn't come yet, the person taking the call was friendly, efficient and easy to work with. She contacted the tech to learn she was running late but would still be by. Great work!

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

Pretty good company that uses natural products to get rid of bugs. I had spiders in my house so they sprayed around my house and did some stuff on the inside to get rid of them. It worked and has lasted thus far.

Jacquelyn Sinclair Houston, TX

I have been very happy with Aptive. Even during this pandemic their response to my pest needs is excellent. My technician, Jay K did a great job, today.

Cindy Morrissey Tampa, FL

Just was fabulous. He was fast, efficient, called when he was on his way.

Steven s Fishers, IN

Friendly and reliable staff and great value

Les Plainfield, IN

Ryan B was friendly and courteous. He fully explained the service! I like these guys!

James Watson Elk Grove, CA

Always friendly. This is second time he has been here. He knocked on door to check to see if we needed anything extras (we had a mouse problem). Thanks for doing a great job!

James Spires ,

On previous visits your agent has over sprayed windows. It leaves a film. I payed over $150.00 for window cleaning a week before your recent service. I called your company prior to that service date and asked that a note be given the agent to not overspray windows. On the date of service (Jan 29) your agent again sprayed the glass and told me he was not given special instructions. I should not have to pay for the service on Jan 29.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Feb. 9th, 2021

Orlinda A Bridgham Tampa, FL

What I like best about the Aptive is you stand behind your promises and do what you say. Also, you do your best to help with a solution.

Light Bearer Land O' Lakes, FL

He was kind responsible and thorough with his job of spraying

John Lewin Roseville, CA

Effectiveness of quarterly service depends largely on technician and varies greatly. Extremely difficult to get a call back or response back from company if service was not effective.

Karthikeyan Swaminathan Bothell, WA

Wonderful job done by Jose M! Thanks for taking care of the quarterly service while maintaining social distance and wearing PPE always.

Jennifer Mahoney Indianapolis, IN

They are always prompt and friendly. Mathew H. came to our house today to spray for an ant problem. He was super nice and very knowledgeable...explained the treatment and how it works it great detail. Highly recommend! Sean and Jennifer M.

Marissa Garcia San Antonio, TX

Technician Jaron G did a great job on the exterior of our home!

Travis Billingsley League City, TX

Excellent service. I was running late and the technician stayed a little longer until I got there for what was already an extra service to cover my back yard. I appreciate the quick response and appointment to get my back yard treated. The technician was professional and completed my service quickly giving me a full report of what was treated in my yard.

Bob Jeffries Richmond, TX

Professional, detailed inspection application. Well trained and high marks for customer relations. Sal is a good listener and responsive to requests.

Tonia Miles Chicago, IL

Rex has been doing my service. He's the best person and does an awesome job. Answers every question. I couldn’t ask for a better person to service my home. Amazing job Rex.

Cynthia Luna ,

I was not contacted upon arrival. I requested to have my home serviced on 01/30. I have 2 dogs in my backyard and only the front was sprayed. And for a $124 payment. The office does not have communication with the techs.

LaChontel Goolsby Anderson, IN

Derick was quick professional and knowledgeable, thanks again!

Lupe Coons Oceanside, CA

Professionalism and great customer service by the technician. He called me ahead of time to make sure his arrival worked with my schedule and reminded me to make sure my dog did not go outside for a couple of hours.

Marc S ,

Not only one time but two times so far that guy came and and didn’t do anything and left!!!! One guy ring the bell, talked to me, went back in the car and left without any work. Second guy acted like preparing tools, did not do anything, he never come to our backyard and left. How unprofessional and lazy jobs is that?????!!! I’m truly disappointed and mad. Marcus S

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Feb. 9th, 2021

Tammy Smith Indianapolis, IN

Service is always great and I have been pleased with their product. The technicians are always polite and friendly and Nathan J came out and did a good job.

Tom Burns League City, TX

I think Saul did a great job. He covered all of the exterior areas. In fact, since I switched to Aptive, I haven't had any pest issues.

Mary Floyd Sugar Land, TX

Technicians explained everything and very thorough .they are the best I have ever had

Andrew Ferraro Pearland, TX

My technician did a great job explaining what the service entailed and answered all of my questions. Great job!

A.C. San Antonio, TX

Anthony W did a great job servicing my yard today 1/28/21. He was friendly and helpful with any questions that I had. He went above and beyond!

Angel Kanzel ,

Always on time, very polite and courteous, listen to my concerns and follows directions.

Jeff W Everett, WA

Had a retreat of my bait boxes five days after the tech had serviced our property due to scratching noise in my walls the previous night. Aptive sent out a tech the next day after my call regarding the noise in my walls. He found one of the bait boxes empty so I’m glad the boxes were refilled. My only question is did the rats(?) eat all the bait in 5 days or did the tech who serviced on the original date missed that box which happens to be the closest to the area where the scratching occurred. The tech who followed up was very knowledgeable and suggested that I request for a monthly refill of the boxes especially this time of year. The service is free and part of your agreement. All you have to do is ask for it.

Kendra Freeman Plainfield, IN

Rex did a great job servicing my house today! He was professional, courteous and he answered all of my questions. He also checked to make sure there weren't any openings on my house that mice could get into which made me feel very relieved. Aptive is a great company with great employees.

Michael Remmen Elk Grove, CA

I have been a customer with Aptive Environmental for several year's and have had no problems with pests since I started the service. The company let's me know when they will be out for the next visit and are always punctual. The service technicians are always professional and want to make sure any pest concerns I may have are addressed .

GaryK35 Kirkland, WA

Adaptive Environmental is very efficient, reasonable in cost, and always on schedule.

Dennis Brown Safety Harbor, FL

They always do an excellent job treating the outside and inside of the home.

Armando Barajas Elk Grove, CA

Explained the process and answered all my questions. Technician did a great job .

Mike and Susan Raigoza El Cajon, CA

We LOVE your service, especially the way you get rid of the cobwebs, etc. I was telling our technicians (Quentin L. and Eric) this morning that we are just not seeing the spiders we used to see inside our home. Sooooo thankful for Aptive!

Cora L Myers Sacramento, CA

Friendly Techs! Forgetting bait boxes every once in a while, even though service notes are on file to remind techs to take care of this. I think they've forgotten to check the boxes about three times. That's really my only issue I've had. Otherwise, I'm completely satisfied. My technician today (1/26/21) was great...no complaints, friendly and attentive.

Frank Kingett Woodbridge, VA

Aptive has been great. The treatments are keeping the pests out.

LaToya Willis Spring, TX

Charles was great. I'm deaf, and he was patient with me while I communicated what I needed to be done with the services. He made sure everything was completed. Thank you

Sarah Keith Roseville, CA

They are very nice and actually do what I ask.

Jerry lc Sacramento, CA

Robert H. Did a fantastic job in our home! He was VERY thorough, there's no doubt in mind that he did the job right. He asked if I have any issues with any other insects. I highly recommend him and wish he serviced my property every time. Thank you, Robert!