Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

S W Suisun, CA

The technician was with, efficient, and friendly. A nice breath of fresh air from previous technicians.

David Kiss Houston, TX

Saul was a great technician. He took care to check for any ant mounds and completed the rest of his service very professionally.

Mary Ramos San Antonio, TX

Fern let me know when he arrived. He explained the service he was going to perform. He answered questions to my satisfaction. When finished, he let me know. He is very thorough, friendly, and polite.

Braulio Muniz Pearland, TX

The service tech called me 20 minutes before he came to service my home. I told him that I wouldn't be home at that time and he reassured me that I didn't need to be home. He said that he would call me when he arrived and that I could just simply walk him through, while on the phone, to where I needed the treatment. He was very professional and polite. I am very happy with the service.

Maxwell Otalor Houston, TX

Great service. Called before he came. Went over and beyond what I expected.

Casey L. Bauer South Rockwood, MI

Once again, the technician left a gate open and our dogs got out. We constantly still have problems with pests. I honestly can't wait until our 2 year contract is up, we will not renew.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Christie Clapp Federal Way, WA

All the reminders before the service is performed as to the appointment scheduled and time. I have to make sure the back gate is unlocked and knowing close to when the technician will arrive really helps!!!

Diane E Thomas ,

Best - The person who comes to our home was very accommodating and sprayed everywhere we told him we'd had bugs We would appreciate if reminder calls were made after 9 am. 7 am is before we get up. Thanks

Ralph Sirois ,

The product works and Matthew did an excellent job in those very polite

Cathy Greer Lakeland, FL

Your very responsive but I am waiting for another appointment due to the bugs I have everywhere need a different pesticide than what the technician had and he told me you would need to come back to spray the yard and porch with Taurus or something like that. Please advise when you are coming back as the bugs are everywhere.

Thavee Everett, WA

Very professional and thorough. Thank you!

Outrunme68 ,

Lance M performed my service today. He treated some carpenter bee holes on my house which required him to use my ladder (7 ft) to reach. I appreciate the extra effort. -Thomas Laslie

Marianne Boulejiouch Valrico, FL

He was professional, nice and great! Thankyou!

Kaila Justin Grass Valley, CA

Awesome customer service from the technician!

Dana Ratigan Sacramento, CA

Aptive technician was informative, answered all my questions, and calm and cool, which made me feel better and have confidence in him.

Madat Chatur Seattle, WA

The person who came to service our house, was very argumentative and uncooperative. He was not prepared to listen to logic and reason. He was hear only outside and only for just over 15 minutes. I think this visit was useless.

Irwinder Richie Singh Seattle, WA

Great communication. Thank you! Happy holidays!

yesenia cervantes Madera, CA

Mr. W our technician was awesome he went above and beyond in completing our services and was super friendly!

Cj San Antonio, TX

As always great service. Tech was knowledgeable and courteous

MirandaHann Riverview, FL

Wyatt was very friendly and was happy to answer all my questions. He took the time to help me figure out what kind of pests were hanging out in our tree stump.

Carol Robertson Ballwin, MO

Very thorough & he let me know what area he was treating. Technician was very polite

Nancy Ximenez San Antonio, TX

Dustin S did a very thorough job, This was the best followup treatment that I have had Thank you NANCY XIMENEZ

Mike Noblesville, IN

I appreciate the multiple advance reminders, and how thorough the process is. John T was my service provider today, and he was professional, courteous, and helpful.

Lorena Ponce ,

Technician was helpful on my question to look for squirrel nests in my roof. He looked and provided the answer.

Ryan Jennings Dallas, TX

Service was excellent! Super friendly and courteous technician. Thank you!

Inga Patterson Ruskin, FL

Richard was very professional and courteous. He took the time to explain about the problem I'm having with roaches and the different procedures to get the problem solved (German Roaches).

Toni Frye Vista, CA

They are knowledgeable and they call ahead to let you know they are arriving

Octavio Mena Brookshire, TX

Great Service, he detected ant piles and spread pesticide

Steve S. Herndon, VA

Very satisfied with today's service. Leslie G. did an outstanding job.

Mike L Katy, TX

Chris is very professional and took care of all my needs.

T Woodbridge, VA

This place sucks. Product doesn't work - we still have plenty of bugs in and around out house, and when you go to cancel your plan with them, they ignore you. But if you call them to set up a new plan, they are extremely helpful... Biggest scam ever.

lloyd d ,

Fernando did an Awesome job around the house. prior to starting he explained everything he was going to cover n where he was going to spray. KUDOS TO U BRO!

Fatmata Tsifo Puyallup, WA

My experience went well with the gentleman. Sorry I forgot your name but he is black. He answered all my questions and give me some tips on how to deal with problem I have. Thank you 🙏

Theresa Newman Brandon, FL

This technician and his partner were a pleasure. Very personable and very patient.

Thomas C Richard Freehold, NJ

I like that they're always contacting me and letting me know I have a service coming up, asking if the scheduled time is appropriate and showing up as expected. Knowing that I have pets and ensuring my yard is secure when they leave. I've used Aptive regularly every quarter and have had no complaints regarding the services provided. My technician Vincent D did an excellent job.

Ben Hawickhorst Chesterfield, MO

Our technician, Willie, was very courteous and asked what else he could do for us. He did a good job.

Carl Ferguson La Porte, TX

Muhammad was very courteous and did a very thorough job. Very pleased with him.

Alli Curtis Edmonds, WA

My technician, Michael, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Aptive itself isn’t so great. They have a serious communication problem as a company. I can communicate with customer support just fine but they’re terrible at communicating with their technicians. I’ve experienced it several times already. If I call and request a service in my home they don’t try and accommodate your schedule automatically, which is problematic. How do they expect do a service inside your home if you won’t be there? I also learned half way through my service contract that aptive isn’t allowed to go into attics or crawl spaces.... where a lot of pest and rodent problems naturally exist. It’s really not worth the price if you feel like you need to hire another pest company to do what they can’t. But alas, it’s a 1 year contract. It’s perfect for people that like throwing money at non-existent problems. They will absolutely help you with that.

Ruth Taylor Portland, OR

My parents have used Aptive for a couple of years in to spray their exterior for pests. Since they have been using Aptive, their dogs have not had a flea problem anymore. After my Father passed away, my Mom has been nervous about anyone coming to the house. Our representative, Steve, not only does a great job, but he has gone out of his way to be very conscientious and thoughtful to put my Mom at ease. We appreciate his kindness and great work! Darrell and Ruth T.

Vanessa Lewis Manassas, VA

Always gets the job done. The young man that came to my home to set everything up was very polite ☺️

Patty Yocum Freehold, NJ

My technician today was very thorough and nice.

Camille Kleeschulte O'Fallon, MO

the tech., Gregory, was very thorough and efficient. most of all, Gregory was a very pleasant person-hope to see him again!

Vered Kamaji San Diego, CA

Technician was as always very professional, friendly and efficient. Even called me ahead of time to let me know he was on his way. Great service!

Bruce Houston, TX

Friendly courteous technician. Devin did an excellent job in a short time. Would be happy to have him back.

AmericaMDSuppliesLLC Pearland, TX

Staff are very professional and well informed works being done ✅

Esra Hocalar Yilmaz Houston, TX

It s a great service Thanks a lot Jay K, he is a wonderful professional.

Keisha P Robles Valrico, FL

The technician did a great job ensuring all the areas that showed him was sprayed. He also went around to see if there is another area that needed fumigation. Customer service great!!!

Maribel Contreras Chula Vista, CA

Very responsable and profesional service!

Unicorn Chloe New Port Richey, FL

The technician was excellent. Very thorough in her job and very customer service oriented. We have had her before and I would highly recommend her

DH Red Bank, NJ

Our technician today was Jahmiere D. He arrived promptly and explained what he would be doing and had clearly read my instructions beforehand and was prepared for visit. I really appreciated the fact he was wearing proper PPE and was super polite! Thank you Jahmiere! 😁