Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

praveen kalasker Dallas, TX

I did not call for service for second time and they came to my home and charged to my card. I clearly told them just need one time service and not for multiple times. Even after comming to my home clearly asked them are you charging to my card - they said no. I called serveral times to customer service and complained and did not respond my queries - simply they are saying manager has to respond. is that manager still there or not to respond? Not sure they are making money by making fraud like this customers? please refund my account as soon as possible and do not come to my home again

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Katherine Whitefield Snellville, GA

first of all they serviced the wrong house when they came back to do the right one they weren't even here five minutes how can you service am acre and a half in less t j an five minutes. I have to see if the problem is better before I will believe it done any good at all in the very short time he spent here

Moses chapman Seattle, WA

Worst service.! If allowed I would give 0 stars. First service the employees said they don’t service the interior which according to aptive they do. Second visit was a no show but I was still charged because the employee said they serviced my home! Third visit for a 4000 sq ft home took 7 minutes. No spider webs were knocked down outside as requested. So I called and canceled service. One month later my account was charged a cancellation fee. If you live in Washington stay away!!!! Go with Orkin much more professional and employees are mature and thorough.

RC Cerritos, CA

Technician thoroughly treated the problem areas and was very respectful of my home and property. Very pleased with my service

kelliann Cabezas Hauppauge, NY

Most of the techs came to my house unprepared and several services had to be rescheduled. After 4 treatments I still had spiders, mosquitoes and got a wasps nest! The area manager reached out to see why I have an unhappy rating and I responded with all our issues and I never heard back. My husband and I feel taken advantage of. Biggest waste of money. We thought we were doing something good for our home and our kids. We had high hopes but were 100% let down.

George Reynolds Spring, TX

The initial door-to-door salesman returned assist the pesticide technician for the first treatment by removing the spiderwebs.

Jeri Sanchez Denver, CO

Always prompt and efficient. Ask if we have noticed any critters or bugs. We have not had any spiders inside the house since we began with Aptive.

Stella villarreal Spring, TX

Very prompt and attentive to my needs .. Always very friendly staff.. As for Bugs, I haven’t had any since being with Aptive!

Shirley Wood River, IL

Employees perform well. Have had less pesky insects than with a local service I was using. I am better satisfied with results. Thank you Aptive.

Ana Sweatt Lake Jackson, TX

Adaptive service goes beyond any other service we have used before. The careful assessment and diligence work are amazing!

Billy Matheney Knoxville, TN

They have lied since knocking on my door telling me they can remove all this and that and never lived up to it. Increased spiders and ants. Came twice and never showed up for the 3 rd time after they dodged me for 2 weeks. Then got back with me and told me they would be there and never came. Then want to charge h to cancel. Don’t use this company. They are horrible and irk how the hell they got 4.5 stars!

Trevor Robinson Mission Viejo, CA

My service technician Kevin O. is great at what he does. I appreciate the effort and work he puts into the service he performs at my house!

Cindy Indianapolis, IN

Very very thorough and spent a lot of time addressing all my concerns. Maurice was one of the best technicians I have had so far !!!

Andra Union, NJ

The workers were professional, informative , courteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them. And the products are supposed to be more natural.

CoolHand Luke San Antonio, TX

Service and attentiveness was excellent. They heard me out on our specific and made extra sure to address them. Very happy with the team!

Shunshen Wang Chula Vista, CA

The technician Alfredo A did an excellent job in cleaning up the spider web, sprayed thoroughly where is needed and locate the rate traps.

Anthony Germano Sound Beach, NY

Mike did and great job in fact he did the best job we’ve ever had someone do in all the years we been using Aptive, so thank him for me

Toni Brask Anoka, MN

Ruben did a fantastic job and was very thorough in not only his service but also his explanation of service! Thank you, Ruben!

Misty San Antonio, TX

Our service guy was wonderful! Of course I had to jump on a call as soon as he showed up, but he was so respectful of my work and took extra care of everything for us.

Teren Nageli Denver, CO

Terrible service. They have no problem soliciting their business door to door but to actually come out when scheduled heaven forbid. Our second appt they didn't even show or notify us until the following day where we got an automated message saying they missed the appt for "unseen circumstances" They didn't even try to not sound like a robot. Then I call customer support and wait on hold for about 15 minutes for the agent to tell me I called wrong department and that he will need to transfer me at which point the line disconnected. I called back time to the correct department and again the line disconnected. When will companies start caring about the consumer again ?

Michael Baldi Canonsburg, PA

We like the service provided, the technicians are friendly and knowledgeable, and Jamie Meryhew did a great job today, very pleased with the effort! Thank you! Mike B

Jordan Malone League City, TX

Our technician today was very informative and helpful. He took time to explain the pest control process and took his time identifying problem areas around our property.

Cindy Kottner Washington, PA

Jamie M was thorough, professional and friendly and took care of our issue. She removed a large hornet’s nest and taught us a few things in the process.

Sue Johnson Flower Mound, TX

The service is friendly and if there is a problem it is taken care of immediately. Retreatments are never a problem. I see no pests at all after a 1+ years of service.

Ashley Carrion

Micheal went above & beyond today for us to get rid of our ant problem in and out of our home. He is very knowledgable and great at what he does! Strongly recommend. :)

Jess San Antonio, TX

My second treatment, Jesse Moreno, went well. Cory F, the technician paid special attention to our wasps issue after hearing my little dog got stung. Glad I got the service.

Alejandro Calderon Bridgeville, PA

Hugh W did a great job explaining all the work that he did. Also explained how the product works in each pest and all was done with a friendly approach! Alejandro C.

Frank DeLuca Canonsburg, PA

Jamie did a wonderful job. The best ever. Did not miss anything. And she is really is customer focused. I wish she could do my house all the time.

Diana Roache

Darnel L has serviced my home several times. He always educates me on the different bugs and what to do to help control them. He always is super friendly and professional.

Donna Garvin Keansburg, NJ

Great service always friendly people that come , does keep insects away have not seen as many flying beetles, I would definitely reg amend this service well worth the money.

Anthony J Lorenzo Medford, NY

Worst extermination company I have ever used. There sales team are misleading and make false promises. After canceling subscription for poor services. Aptive continued to charge my account their monthly cost of $187.13. Spoke to the manager at the Suffolk county NY branch who assured me that all my money will be reimbursed to my account within days… 3 weeks later my funds have still not been reimbursed. After calling Aptive numerous times to speak looking to management, the receptionist refuses to transfer my call and I have yet to receive a call back. STAY FAR AWAY FROM APTIVE! Use another service!

Joseph Nunez CA

I have been trying to locate the headquarters for the past three days and they have not resolved my issues. I continued to get transferred to Termite services which has nothing to do with Aptive Environmental services and they had no clue why I was transferred to them twice. Aptive does not service my area and I wanted to cancel my plan. They said a supervisor would call me back and they have not contacted me. Is this company a fraud or what so I can report them to the bureau. There headquarters are located in Utah and I have two phone numbers that get transferred to voicemails saying they will call me back if I leave my information and they have not contacted me. This company is not providing good services!

Stanley fedo Pittsburgh, PA

The technician was very friendly and really knew what she was doing . I felt she went above and beyond what was expected of her !! Her name is Jamie M.

Monica Corpus San Antonio, TX

We always have great service from Aptive but the gentleman who came out today went above and beyond. Arthur H listened to our concerns and took his time in ensuring that he treated our entire yard carefully.

Michael Maple Heights, OH

Enrico treats my house like his own when completing the Aptive applications. He really pays attention to detail and informs me of each and every step he is completing. He is the reason I am with Aptive!

Barbara Martin Melbourne, FL

(5 Stars)Excellent service specific to new issue of tiny aunts coming into the house from the carport. The serviced technician was informative and thorough and made sure all of my concerns were addressed. 5-star. Thank you.

Kristie Heger Excelsior, MN

Trevor G did an amazing job. He explained everything he was going to be doing, and went over what to expect for return service and was able to answer any questions I had. -Kristie H

Jennifer Patterson Marysville, WA

Joseph came to my house today and did an amazing job getting rid of of the bugs around d my house. He took his time and sprayed every where so the bugs would stay away. Thank you for the amazing job Joseph. ~Jennifer P

Steve Cann Bowie, MD

Kolawole was courteous and prompt and took great care to service my home. He also provided several glue traps at my request for the “alien insects” camel crickets. Very nice man.

Robert Gowatski Greensburg, PA

My Technician Devon S from Aptive was courtesy and concise. He really made sure I understood the process and what I was getting. He performed my service quickly and efficiently. 100% recommend!

ian clouse Festus, MO

Active has done a great job, really helping to keep ants and bees especially away. I trust our technician Sean and he is very professional and friendly. He always does a fantastic job, and remembers I have a bee allergy.

Puss on the Boots Aldie, VA

Ariel R Tanner did an outstanding job, he went above and beyond to treat the areas of concern. This young man was very knowledgeable and polite and new his craft. Please consider sending him over my property for every treatment. From 1 to 10, I rate him a 10. Great job!

Brenda Klanow Grand Blanc, MI

The service reps that come out to my house each time are so very helpful. I always have questions and they always have answers to all my questions. I could not ask foranything better then the service I get! They are A++

Felicia Kovach Carnegie, PA

Cordell H. came today to apply the first treatment. He explained everything he’d do and what could be expected in subsequent visits. He let me know of his arrival and also let me know when he was leaving and when it was safe to let the dog out. Since it was just the first treatment, I can’t speak to effectiveness yet.

Brad R. Elk River, MN

They provide a quality service at a reasonable price. Their technician, Arnelle J, recently came out and treated my home; he was fast, thorough, and professional. I am definitely receiving the service that I am paying for.

Larry L Brunswick, OH

The service tech Curtis H. did an excellent job providing service today, explained thoroughly the process and everything he did before and after. Really professional, also appreciate notifying me before the appointment.

Todd B Redmond, WA

Bob came out and made sure that my pest control concerns were addressed. I am very happy with treatments applied and all explanations given. Couldn’t be happier with his friendliness and willingness to go the extra mile!

Josh Turner Clinton Township, MI

ron an danny were awesome on time very informative answered all my question wit no problems very respectful and professional ...these are great people for customers to see last they really represent the company well

Denise English Fremont, CA

Oscar was very informative and professional.

Jawad Shaikh

John Y was easy to talk to and helpful.