Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Matt Blake McKinney, TX

I’ve been a customer for 2 or 3 years now. I’ve had many different service personnel during this time and they all seem very professional and efficient. Today I elected to get my second home serviced also to help eliminate the bug problem there. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the care and attention to detail that Lenzy provided. He covered all the bases in a most professional manner. And because of the additional challages I face in this older, garden setting home in McKinney’s Historic District the value of his attention to detail is appreciated to a higher level with the control of pests. I’d be very happy if I could have him back for follow up in a month and future treatments for my Tucker st. property. Sincerely, Matt Blake

Peggy F New Braunfels, TX

I all of a sudden have a rat problem inside my house. I called last evening and your service technician came very early this morning and professionally helped me with the situation. He explained what he was doing and why. He also explained about rats and their habits. On his way out he also knocked down all of the visible wasp nests that have grown on my back covered deck. My technicians name was Adam. He gave me a reasonable explanation about what to expect and how we might solve this problem. I appreciated his patience with me as I was definitely feeling uncomfortable in this situation of having a rat inside my house. I suppose I should also mention that as a customer of Aptive this extra service call was absolutely free.

Martha Denver, CO

Josh was very thorough and very professional. He listened to my concerns, and treated all of the areas that I requested of him. He was considerate of not spraying my blooming flowers so he wouldn’t hurt the bees. I’m giving him the five star review, but holding my opinion of how well the product works until I can see the results. This was my first treatment. I have been a customer of Another company That I have been quite happy with. The only reason I switch to active was because of the pricing. I reserve judgment on its performance until I can see the results. When I called into talk to customer service I was disappointed to only have a recording and be told that someone would get back to me before tomorrow that is not OK with me. I give Josh the five stars but not the company so far.

Paulo Figueiredo Neto Kissimmee, FL

The technician , Alban, was professional and knowledgeable . I’d like to have him for the next pest control visit.

Becky C. Dublin, OH

Jesse was super thorough and treated all the areas I requested. Very impressed with his attention to detail! Becky C.

Ricky Robinson Katy, TX

The door to door sale man tells you one no pay payment for three months the company charges you after the 20 day visit that is not a good thing was told on the phone it is what it is and can’t talk to nobody else and if u back out of contract you owe 200 dollars so u are stuck

Todd Zehr Minneapolis, MN

The technician (Anna B) did an excellent job! She was Professional and completed the work in a timely manner.

Felicia Mitchell Allen, TX

Very displeased. Called for service, booked, and no one showed up. Called to ask for district manager who promised to call. Haven't heard from them and its been a week. Had no problem taking my money, but have not been able to get my services rendered. Will not recommend to them at all.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Tara Z Hicksville, NY

So far so great! First appointment went excellent, Louis R. & Brad were professional, on time and efficient.

Mark Masthoff San Antonio, TX

Unsatisfactory - Purchased services two weeks ago ONLY after requesting assurances that the pesticide applications would not damage outdoor plants. Turns out that five plants have leaf and/or branch burn from the sprayed chemicals. We rejected $20 coupon offer (!) and see no practical reason to continue services that cause damage. Waiting now for Aptive to propose a resolution. Depending on outcome, will not hesitate to post comments on social media, including Facebook and Nextdoor.

john bergeon Sterling Heights, MI

Had a sales guy come thru my neighborhood and give me a sales pitch, I decided to try it now on the day they are to be here no call no show wasted a good part of my day waiting on them. Called the service number just to be put on hold for a long time and told they don't know what's happening but the guy is no where near me. If this is how there going to treat a new client I'd hate to be a regular.

TeeJay JONES Denver, CO

I am a resident in Virginia Beach VA and witnessed one of your representatives disrespecting a young man from another pest control company (I will not mention the name of his company) today. The young man was simply walking towards my neighbors residence when your Aptive representative berated him. I could see the young man was rattled and just walked away. I found it so rude that I will say now that I would not and will never use Aptive at all. In fact I will only consider the company of the young man who was deprecated who in fact was very polite when speaking to me.

May. 31st, 2021

Victor Westfall San Antonio, TX

Great Service from Jose here in San Antonio, Tx! Explained the service from start to finish. Keep up the great work! -Victor W

Mike W Piscataway, NJ

Purchased service for preventative maintenance - Daniel B. was on time, professional & completed thorough service inside & out

Ruth Rugoff Dobbs Ferry, NY

I've found that Aptive is extremely thorough and efficient - their technicians are excellent, as well as their customer service, and I'm so grateful I found them!

Gina Valle Piscataway, NJ

Steven W. was great. He asked what I wanted done and did the job thoroughly, once completed he gave a full explanation of what was done. Very friendly and professional..

Terri Mineman Swansea, IL

My sister happened to show up while the techs were applying the chemicals and it appeared to her that one tech was spraying into the air and didn’t care where and the other was swatting a brush around. They were getting ready to leave and did more when they saw her. After my special rates are over I’ll most likely cancel due to this.

Davida Crozier Frisco, TX

Aptive Pest Control misrepresented their service(s) to me. I was informed that the first treatment would be incredibly cheap and was led to believe that the subsequent treatments were the same price. When the salesman was quizzed about this he did allow that the subsequent treatments would be at a higher rate. I explained that I was willing to give this a try for a couple of treatments. Nothing was stated at that time about a year long contract or that I would have to pay over $230 to terminate the contract if I wanted out. Now that I have cancelled the contract, Aptive is coming after me for the $230 cancellation fee.

Gary Logan Deer Park, TX

Only did the front yard, not the back yard and not the side yard. He did try to ring the door bell and did a light knock on the front door. Did not try the back door or say anything , we were in the back yard. It seems we are being charged for full service when we only got partial service. When you set appointment you need to give a time you are going to be there, so people can be sure that you have full access to everything.

John Moore O'Fallon, IL

Link to reward technician who serviced my account did not work. Nor do I have his name. There were two of them. Regardless, both should merit the $5 bonus.

Dawn ,

I would highly recommend Aptive for any type of pest control. Service Tech, John W is great to work with and listens and addresses any concerns you may have.

John Blough Seattle, WA

Each time Aptive visits our house for a quarterly service call, each person has been very friendly, and respectful. This is a good service. Thank You

Daniel Evans Waukesha, WI

Beware of their sales tactics. They represented that they performed a service to treat for Asian beetles and stink bugs. Signed an agreement with them in August 2020. after initial service and first quarterly service, requested a reservice in October for asain beetles and stink bugs. Were informed at that time during the service that the best time to treat for them would be early spring. Our bug issue has gotten worse and when contacting in march 2021 for reservice to address, we were informed that this was a service they do not provide. Aptive was able to comment that they would be able to "train or inform" their local sales team that this is service they dont perform. However, as the customer is am out all the money that was invested in treatments based on their commitment to treat. Would stay far away from this company.

Susan J. Brownsburg, IN

We love our service with Aptive. Matt H. was here this morning, and did an outstanding job explaining everything before & after our treatment service!

Judy Nesvold Portland, OR

They were on time and did their job there very polite.

Aaron Evins Cibolo, TX

John R. came out and did a phenomenal job and educated me about the process as well. He was an amazing person as well and I will be trying to get him out personally for the rest of my services if I can!

Lee Bennett Vienna, VA

Only the exterior area was treated; nothing was done inside the house to remove the insects that had been captured on the sticky strips since last time. Perhaps if previous visits had been examined, it would have been noticed that we have had occasional mice and ever rarer an occasional snake.

Theresa C. ,

I was very impressed with the through initial inspection conducted by Michael. Also glad to hear about what is covered by Aptive. I received a recomendation from a family member and very glad we made the change.

john durazo San Diego, CA

Marco did a very good job, I liked the text message letting me know when he would be a my house. Checked all the bait stations and did a through job of straying for critters.

Tammy Turner ,

Jordan was great super knowledgeable and friendly!! He did a really thorough job and explained as he went and allowed me to ask questions as well! Hopefully Jordan will be our “bug guy” from now on!!

Linda S-E St Louis, MO

I have asked several times that a receipt be left in my mailbox or on my door that service has been down, and once again, nothing. I do not always hear/see the person outside and would like to talk to them when here. No one knocked to see if I was available. I’m growing tired of this and am thinking about canceling my service if this simple task isn’t adhered to.

John Knight Oceanside, CA

As far as the servicing and maintenance I could not be happier. The technicians are super respectful, listen to any concerns, and have taken care my issues. It has been nice not having to listen to my wife scream every time a web hit hers, lol. I have recommended Aptive to other neighbors and set my Mom up with Aptive service.

Tampa-12 Lake Saint Louis, MO

I have been using Aptive Environmental for almost 2 years and I can honestly say I have not seen a single spider, wasp or any bugs in my home! I would highly recommend them to any of my friends, or family.

SuzyD Riverview, FL

Time frame changed twice, since reservice scheduled. Agent on the phone was impolite, kid of patronizing and refused to check how many people she had on the list before me and it was a 5 hour frame. Telling me that was not possible when it had been done serval times before. Also I like to check it because before I had a case when technical had not shown up. Agent told me that company policy have changed. When she arrived she refused to look for wasps nest, treat the yard area around the house, windows and doors outside! She told me to call customer service for a re-service for that. But was not she here on a re-service call to do all that? Very bad attitude, being on a service call and refusing to treat the areas required. After 5 minutes begging at least she treat the requested area inside.

Mar. 16th, 2021

Emma Saint Charles, MO

At my last service date in the end of February I told the technician my concerns about voles and wasps and he specifically targeted those areas as well as completing my routine indoor spray.

Amery Yono El Cajon, CA

The technician called me 20 minutes before his arrival he was very thorough and asked questions as well to make sure I got the best service at my appointment thank you very much!

Marcelle Helgesen Oceanside, CA

The two technicians who treated my yard spent more time and covered more areas than any other technician I have had since I started with Aptive! I hope Josh would be assigned to my account permanently!

Leslie Kian Houston, TX

Good company with professional and courteous staff. On the down side, scheduling is inconvenient because we are given a day when tech arrives, but no timeframe. It's difficult to be available an entire day. Requesting a call before they arrive not helpful because it's usually minutes before arrival (basically no advance notice).

Todd H Noblesville, IN

John T and Josh did a great job today! John T asked if I was having any issues and just today, I saw two ants in one of our rooms. John T came into the house and sprayed that room for me.

Daniel McMahon Brandon, FL

My questions/concerns were answered. Aside from resolving my requests, the wasp nest that developed on the outside of the second floor was also taken care of. Thank you!

Curvie Hawkins Bonney Lake, WA

It was a very quick visit - while that seems like it should be good, I would rather a thorough visit for this service, not quick. Results of this service are yet to be seen. I will say that I caught up to technician on his way back to the truck after the quick visit and told him the only problem was cobwebs on light fixtures. Those cobwebs were still there after he left. This makes me question just how thorough he was in the other treatments applied.

Melissa Perez San Diego, CA

I love this company.. everyone of the reps who came out were always on time and always called ahead to confirm. They were all very pleasant and nice and professional. Excellent customer service when calling into the office.

Lev Peysekhman Hillside, NJ

Darious S. did a fantastic job. We had over a foot of snow piled up around the house and he took the extra care and attention to make sure every inch of our perimeter was taken care of.

Anne Vance Woodbridge, VA

The company is very diligent about reminding you in advance of upcoming appointments, and they are great about working with you if you have certain time constraints. The technicians have all been friendly and efficient.

John Vienna, VA

Nicolas politely introduced himself and we discussed what should be done. He was polite and professional throughout. The job was well done, and without disruption. Bravo, Nicolas!

A gershman ,

Aptive is an excellent company. Their employees are extremely courteous, knowledgeable and professional. They are very responsive and always ensure when they leave the customer is happy.

Marcy Rockville, MD

My technician, Daniel J, came out today for a reservice. He was extremely attentive to my concerns and tailored his visit to specifically address them. He was very pleasant to deal with, as all the Aptive technicians have been.

Araceli Gomez Houston, TX

He did spray outside and a problem area in the front bedroom window. I was concerned that he wasn’t going to spray inside. He said since he sprayed the outside it was a “waste of product “ although everyone else that had been here before always sprayed inside and out without us telling them. I did ask him to please spray at least the kitchen, front bedroom and 2 sliding doors. I do have a membership and pay $110 every 3 months.

Kevin D Franklin, IN

Matt H was on time and was thorough. We always notice a difference after an Aptive treatment. Appreciate the time, effort and detail to attention that meets our expectations.

Lesa Houston, TX

I appreciate the customer service. Every time I am on the phone they are helpful and kind. The technician who came to the house did a great job with such a positive attitude.