Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Jen North Brunswick, NJ

Joe P. arrived to service my house while I was in the middle of work meeting. He politely understood, quickly asked me about my concerns and quietly maneuvered around the outside and inside of my home without me noticing him. Thanks Joe.

Pete Mendez San Antonio, TX

Our most recent experience has been great. Our technician, Kashja B. T. did a fabulous job. She checked in with us to confirm what our needs were and if anything changed from the last visit. She had excellent service and I have found this company is very responsive and easy to contact when needed. Plus then service we receive is great.

Charles Damler Carmel, IN

Always on time, service has provided a ‘bug free’ property for several years

Dale Lucas Boardman, OR

Best Tech in the world does our pest control. Highly recommend this company.

Robert Ortiz San Antonio, TX

Promt to respond, service person we got today did an excellent job

Kathi Vermilion, OH

Good service and able y to o solve outdoor rodent issues with bait box.

Gharstd Indianapolis, IN

They are very thorough in their treatment, polite, and punctual!

Angel & Jed Rayller Devils Lake, ND

Technicians are always wonderful, helpful and very pleasant.

Emily Sapp FL

Great service to prevent pests/bugs and good customer service.

Jeff Duce Anoka, MN

My Aptive specialist name is Joseph A. and he was great. Very pleasant genuine person that likes what he’s doing and is great with customers. He’s did the early spring pest control and was very detailed. I asked him to treat and spray the garage and he was happy to. He first swept all the cobwebs everywhere and then sprayed. Best service ever. Thanks from Jeff Duce

JenG Brandon, FL

This was our first time using Aptive, I was excited for the amount of coverage your company covers in my yard. But I was a little disappointed after talking with my husband. He said he had to ask the tech if he was going to spray our elephant ears ( back right & left corner of back yard) and our shed. His response was “ya I can do that”. Not yes I was planning on doing that. So my concern now is do the techs not do everything the sales guys told me he was going to do. I was told I would get coverage from the front of my yard to the back, that’s what I found different about your company and why I went with you guys. If this is not the service you provide I would like to cancel. I do not want to have to watch the tech while they are hear to make sure we are receiving the correct service. I was not in need of pest control but was willing to give it a try for those reason. Please let me know your thought before the next service.

Douglas Martin Palm Harbor, FL

The Best! Mr. B. went above and beyond to treat our home today. I showed him some insects. He not only identified them, but told me just how he intended to stop them from entering our home. He cleaned and treated the weak area and told us what to watch for. He did more than any service tech we have had so far. Can we get Jordan B. every time???

Jessica Lopez , FL

Ive been with aptive almost a year now. No complaints so far. A new employee treated the wrong house last friday without me knowing. I received a call from aptive customer service about the mix up and Bo came out the next monday to complete the service and paid special attention to the areas I mentioned. Mistakes happen but it's all about how you resolve them that matters. Thankyou Aptive, job well done!

Crystal Heifner St Louis, MO

Your service techs are always very nice, but DeAnte R. was the BEST EVER! He was very friendly & did everything I asked him to do in the house. He also looked into the attic for me. I want him back for the next visit! When I clicked on the $5.00 bonus above, it said "Code access denied & Msg. access denied. What is going on? He certainly deserves it! Please make sure he gets it!

Rebekkah Montes Saint Charles, MO

My technician did an outstanding job! I think his name was Earl, but I cannot recall. He was polite, attentive and even offered to spot check my garage since it was open. Earl fully explained to me what the day's treatment would include and asked if I had any specific concerns. He was so professional and kind, I really appreciated his extra effort. If I got his name wrong, please view my account, Rebekkah Montes, to ensure he knows that he did a great job!

Tricia Foster Sarasota, FL

As always, Cory S., my Aptiva Representative called to let me know his arrival time. He always has a smile and does a thorough job making sure I will never have to deal with a "creepy crawley" again either inside or outside my home. Not all exterminator companies are the same as proven by Aptiva's technology and attention to customer service. Highly recommend. Tricia Foster

Patty Desrosiers Saint Charles, MO

Jarvis did a fantastic job. He is so polite, friendly and does a thorough job. Best technician you have. 100% better then last tech. I tried to go on about the $5 bonus but it came up error each time. I'd gladly pay for his $5 bonus. I have had him another time also did a fantastic job the too. Id like for him to be my permanent tech. He is the best you have in this area.

Deborah Spring, TX

I wasn’t able to be there when he came to my house but my mother was there and she specifically told me I needed to do an amazing review for Saul! She was extremely happy with his service and how courteous and caring he was. She said he sprayed exactly where she requested and made sure it was done thoroughly. How’s service was much appreciated.

Jeannie P. Reseda, CA

I've been with Aptive for one year and haven't seen a bug or heard a mouse since! The peace of mind knowing they are taking care of my property is invaluable! Aptive's representatives, just like Talen C. who performed the service last week, are always professional, courteous, friendly, efficient and reliable! I couldn't ask for more! If you're not using Aptive, why bother?

Betsy Jacobson ,

#1. Christian is was superb!. He's knowledgable and explains what he will be doing and why. He went above and beyond in helping me get rid of the the mice in my house. He represents your company very well and so I give you a top rating because of him. Thank you Christian I would prefer that you be the person who does my six month treatment. You are. AMAZING #2. The appointment people are nice but it takes someone in an authority position to arrange the pick up for the mice. Their first response --you'll have to wait 2 days. You can have a dead mouse in the closet and wait two days. Thankfully I persisted to talk to someone who could make that arrangement.

Elissa Watson Friendswood, TX

Toby did an excellent job yesterday. He was early, and was very attentive to my needs. He went all around the outside of my house looking for openings that rodents could get into my house. Toby also looked up in the attack(as well as he could considering it was a tight fit) to see if he could see any holes in the roof. Toby then proceeded to lay traps everywhere from the outside to up in the attic. He explained what he did, and then gave me some copper mesh to put over a hole that he found on the back of the house. Thank you Toby, and keep up the good work. Regards, Elissa Watson

Betty Alvarez San Antonio, TX

Really appreciated that today this technician explained to me on how to take care of the issue I was having today. The fact that he showed concerned and understood how I was working from home and he didn't interrupt instead he talked to my 20 year old daughter and explain to her what he was doing. I was very comfortable with him and appreciated all he did. In all honestly the experience from the time he rang my doorbell and stepped 6 feet back and still show concerned I was really grateful for that.

Susan S. Largo, FL

Everything was done just as it should be. No problem except getting a notice someone was coming about noon on the day of service. This should happen a few days BEFORE the service. NOT at noon. The tech is A++++. Glad to have her. Oh, also when I called near 5pm to reschedule because the tech hadn't come yet, the person taking the call was friendly, efficient and easy to work with. She contacted the tech to learn she was running late but would still be by. Great work!

Travis Billingsley League City, TX

Excellent service. I was running late and the technician stayed a little longer until I got there for what was already an extra service to cover my back yard. I appreciate the quick response and appointment to get my back yard treated. The technician was professional and completed my service quickly giving me a full report of what was treated in my yard.

Jeff W Everett, WA

Had a retreat of my bait boxes five days after the tech had serviced our property due to scratching noise in my walls the previous night. Aptive sent out a tech the next day after my call regarding the noise in my walls. He found one of the bait boxes empty so I’m glad the boxes were refilled. My only question is did the rats(?) eat all the bait in 5 days or did the tech who serviced on the original date missed that box which happens to be the closest to the area where the scratching occurred. The tech who followed up was very knowledgeable and suggested that I request for a monthly refill of the boxes especially this time of year. The service is free and part of your agreement. All you have to do is ask for it.

Ramesh Madisetty Ashburn, VA

Professional and reasonably priced, they also do free re-service for certain pest issues.

Tony Tolic Seguin, TX

Outstanding service! Attention to detail and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy.

Marcy Z FL

Always great service. They accommodate my schedule and keep me informed with texts,

Cindy Saint Paul, MN

I appreciate their knowledgeable technicians who can address pest control issues timely.

Irena Z Novi, MI

Aptive has now cancelled 2 visits and charged my credit card for the visit that was not performed. They refused to return the money. Ongoing dispute. Very poor service, not responsive

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Irena! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Dec. 28th, 2021

S S Atlanta, GA

Excellent. Anthony was personable and followed up to ensure everything was ok.

Darren Nottingham, MD

Service is reliable but pricey. The quarterly service is always pre scheduled and the reps are very polite.

Christine Portland, OR

Our service provider Todd was wonderful. He covered all the bases and went above and beyond!!!

Ali Lake Zurich, IL

Aptive does a terrific job servicing our home. Professional, detailed, and pleasant. Thank you!

Mike A Los Angeles, CA

The person that came today’s asked questions and was very thorough. Did a great job.

Heather Richardson Murfreesboro, TN

Ivan did a great job. He asked if there was anything extra I needed done. Great customer service.

Vicki Classen Clackamas, OR

The young man was very polite and very thorough! I give him a “10”! Excellent job young man!

Redrock Dayton, OH

Alex came by and was very efficient and thorough getting all areas we were concerned about.

Dean Wheaton, IL

No issues. John explain everything well and repeatedly and graciously asked if I had any questions

Brenda Mercado Santa Ana, CA

The Best Service I've ever received. Kind, Courteous and Professional. Highly Recommend

Raymond Pigford San Antonio, TX

Let’s start with our technician being a 20 out of 10! I’m not one to leave reviews but I would be doing Trevone a disservice. He came to perform an unscheduled inside service. Instead of just servicing the profound problem area, he treated the entire inside! He problem solved different scenarios as to why we keep having ants in our BATHROOM! He inspected outside our home and not only treated presented problem areas, but past and potential problem areas as well. His customer service and general conversation was impeccable! He is by far the BEST technician that has serviced our home! Do whatever you can to keep him!

Mark Benson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I used to live on a farm were wildlife often found it ways inside your house. This problem was usually solved by finding the creature and relocating it but other pests like mice simply needed to be permanently removed. Aptive Environmnet has many products that work effectively which is something that I learned from experience. I highly recommend them to anyone with a mouse problem.

Teri Seattle, WA

Hello, Mike D came and treated my perimeter around the house, he did a wonderful job. I had to call ahead to the office to check if they could come between certain hours, since I work a split shift giving me a few hours in the middle of the work day to go home & keep my dog inside while they treat the house border. He showed up perfectly in the time frame & quietly got to work my dog wouldn’t have noticed if he wasn’t paranoid and always looking out windows to see what he may be missing something outdoors. I appreciate that the technician doesn’t come and knock at the door they just do their thing. Thanks for keeping my pest population down at my home.

JOE TIEMANN Cibolo, TX

Michael C was totally professional, courteous, and personable. I am confident he did a thorough job in treating my home and property today. My issue today, as always, is with management. I have repeatedly told you that I want one technician assigned to do my house. I do not want a different person every time. You have never fixed this problem for me, and I am fed up! Today Diana told me again that the problem was fixed and that Mike would be assigned to do my house. If he is not working on the day I am scheduled, you must reschedule my appointment. If you in management don't get this right, I will change companies. TJT

Jeffrey Geubelle Tacoma, WA

As far a doing the job, I think Cody does an excellent job in every aspect. What I want to make sure of is when you send Cody to my house. I'm not home until 3:00 pm. I thought we had an agreement that any spraying would be scheduled and done after 3:00pm. Luckily my girlfriend was at the house yesterday when Cody arrived or he would not have been able to spray because my dog are outside when I'm gone. The last thing I want is for Cody to show up and not be able to spray and have to come back on another day. Is there anything I need to do to make sure my times are after 3:00 pm in the future. One more thing, I thought I paid for the year up front? I recieved another email that said "Your account is set to AutoPay and will be debited within the next business day." Can you please confirm that I'm paid for the first year? Thanks, Jeff Geubelle

S. VENABLE Houston, TX

I highly recommend Aptive. I give them 5 stars across the board. Not only for their product of being eco friendly but the results. I have been dealing with those awful critters (huge roaches) for so long regardless of the pest control business I used...One day a knock on my door was a new service recruiting new clients & finally my problem was resolved. The last service I used told me I would never get rid of the critters, well they were so wrong. The first time they came to spray & I had them service only the outside the critters were gone...& I have continued with them servicing the outside only. Aptive employees are all so polite & professional & they take pride in their service & they also guarantee it too. So, if you are looking for a pest control service, you will be pleasantly surprised how satisfied you will be with Aptive. My service is on the quarterly plan & very reasonable.

George Sills Noblesville, IN

We've been Aptive Environmental for our pest control for over a year. We can call them anytime we see spiders, wasp's nests, and other pests. They set up an appointment and show up quickly! Today Lance brought a trainee, Austin. Lance always knocks on our door and steps back from the door because of Covid and my husband's respiratory issues. After discussing any bug issues, if any, he goes to work spraying the yard and the garage this time due to an increase in spiders. Lance is always thorough and will take care of any spider webs in the yard and fence. Lance always taps on the door to let us know he's completed his spraying. We're glad he is training the new guy-we know this great service will continue on by Lance and he's training Austin to do the same. George S. Noblesville IN

Sherri Brumback Sterling, VA

Douglas T was the BEST service technician I have had since my salesman. HIS knowledge of your service and products and the time he took to explain to me the answers to my questions was undoubtably 5 star service to be proud of. If at all possible I would request him to be assigned my property for the balance of my contract. Until today I was NOT a happy customer!!! Note: ALL of the ratings in this survey would be one star until today. This rating is for Douglas other than the 1 star for Company Trustworthiness and company recommendations. The link would not work, ease make sure Douhlas receives hmmm os $5 bonus!

Kathy W. Fort Collins, CO

We had our initial treatment for free with Aptive today, then they’ll be back in a month to do the quarterly treatment. Eric and Bayron were professional, thorough, and friendly. I appreciate that they use eco-friendly products, and treat the lawn as well as the perimeter of the house. Eric discovered that we have 3 vents from the outside into our basement furnace room that completely open for wasps and other critters to come into our home. He made some suggestions for ways we can put screens over the opens to prevent this from happening. No one has ever noticed this - thanks Eric! I also like the Aptive app on my phone that will make scheduling and possible rescheduling convenient. Thank you Eric and Bayron for your service and excellent customer service! Aptive rocks!

Kayla Sacramento, CA

Our Technician who came out was AMAZING and so understanding! Not only was he friendly and completely thorough but he double checked his work after spraying and even came back to fix some small things he had noticed while inspecting the second time. He has gone above and beyond more than any Aptive employee ever has since servicing my house. He did a very detailed job and made sure everything was knocked down and taken care of. He wasn’t in and out in 2 minutes like the rest of them. I truly appreciate his work and I really honestly wish he could be my technician every time we get serviced! This time I actually felt like I truly got the service I pay for every quarter. Thank you so much!