Insight Pest Solutions focuses on eliminating unwanted pests but in a way that keeps homes, families, and pets safe. With Insight Pest Solutions, customers can gain peace-of-mind knowing that their home is free from ants, spiders, roaches, mice, bees and wasps. The company hires licensed technicians and encourages them to continue their pest educations by attending the Insight University. Each tech is trained to find safe and effective pest solutions in a variety of situations.

Insight Pest Solutions has an A+ rating with the Better Business Beauru (BBB) and is a part of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), PestManagement Professional (PMP), and the United States Environmental Protection Agency.

Read our Insight Pest Control reviews (below) to learn more about this pest control company.

#1 Aptive Environmental chevron_right
#2 American Pest chevron_right
#3 Terminix chevron_right
2.9

The Good

• Current and New Customer Coupons
  • Five Guarantees
  • Extra Pest Control Programs

Current and New Customer Coupons

Insight Pest Solutions clients should check out Insight’s coupon page, to see if there are any deals to apply to their service. If a coupon has a green check mark on it, Insight will allow customers to combine the coupon with other offers.

For example, Insight offers new customers $45 off termite monitoring (when combined with the general pest control plan). Current customers have the same coupon, but it cannot be applied with other offers.

Customers can also fill out a short survey providing feedback about their technician and their experience with Insight Pest Solutions. They are then entered in the companies quarterly raffle for an iPad Mini or a year of free pest control.

Five Guarantees

Insight Pest Solutions offers its customers five guarantees:

1. Pricing Guarantee: Insight Pest Solution aims to help customers get the best price possible.
  2. Contact Guarantee: Insight’s promise to respond promptly and politely, as well as to not repeatedly call or share clients personal information.
  3. Re-Treatment Guarantee: If customers have pest issues between quarterly visits, Insight Pest Solutions will perform a re-treatment for free.
  4. Smile Guarantee: Every technician will greet customers with a smile.
  5. Money-Back Guarantee: If Insight Pest Solutions has performed two re-treatments between their regular visits and interior pests are still not controlled, Insight will credit customers back their last payment.

Extra Pest Control Programs

Insight Pest Solutions provides treatments and pest control solutions for the most common pest problems in its regular pest control plan. However, depending on the location, Insight does offer the following add-on programs customers can purchase to target specific issues:

• Termite Monitoring
  • Ticks and Fleas
  • Rat Control
  • Stink Bugs
  • Fire Ants

The Bad

• Negative Reviews
  • Undisclosed Information
  • Services Not Available in All States

Negative Reviews

Negative reviews for Insight reveal that customers are unhappy with the company as many felt they were tricked into signing a contract and did not receive the promised quality services. Homeowners also mentioned that the pest control products were ineffective and did not get rid of their problem pests.

A few other reviews mention a cancellation fee that caught a few homeowners off guard. While a cancellation fee is not uncommon within the industry, it is something that the sales rep should be transparent about. Canceling your contract with Insight may cost you at least $100.

Undisclosed Information

For its general pest control program, Insight Pest Solutions offers little information about the plan. The website says the pest control plan covers common ants, spiders, wasps, roaches, and mice, customers can expect an initial treatment followed by quarterly services and a quote can be estimated in as little as two minutes over the phone. While the information is there, it is vaguely described. The site advises customers to call for further details.

Services Not Available in All States

Insight Pest Solutions only offers its pest solutions to 17 states and to ensure customers are getting the right pest control for their area the company advises potential customers to visit the page for the branch nearest their home.

• Colorado
    • Northern Virginia
    • Virginia Beach
  • Washington
    • Seattle

The Bottom Line

Insight Pest Solutions is a growing pest control provider that offers a variety of pest services and add-on products. The company focuses on customer service and aims to control pest problems in an effective and timely manner all while keeping families and pets safe from potential health threats and diseases. However, Insight Pest Solutions could provide a little more information about its general pest control plan. This will help customers decide if Insight Pest Solutions is right for them.

View Best Pest Control Companies

2.0

Lee
October 8th, 2019 Lexington, MA DETAILS

We have been using Insite in Massachusetts for about 2 years and I think it’s a good service. A representative showed up while I was outside gardening and normally I dislike being approached by cold “callers” but she was friendly and knowledgeable and her sales presentation was low pressure. I had been thinking of getting a pest management service so I signed up. It was a good deal and were suffering from our annual influx of ants at the time . The technicians are polite and knowledgeable. We have seen a great reduction in our wasp and ant problem. We are working on the mice but most of the problem is structural so Insite can only set traps, not carpentry. I recommend the Massachusetts operation, apparently service quality can vary depending on location.

Joshua McGes
September 20th, 2019 Fountain, CO DETAILS

We have had services with Insight since earlier this summer and was excited to get rid of spiders and other bugs having 2 little ones. Unfortunately we have been very unhappy with these services. The first time they billed us for services but didn’t actually spray our house but our neighbors instead. They did come out to correct the problem afterwards but since them actually treating the house there has been no decline in bugs. Each time I call or email my concern and I’m given an excuse as to why what they are spraying isn’t working. We have had people come out twice in between services because we still see bugs. Tonight alone I’ve killed 2 bugs, one upstairs and one downstairs. I sent a message today stating I no longer wanted service but rather was told I’m in contract which I wasn’t aware of. I literally had this young guy on my porch telling me about specials they had but not once did I hear mention that I was in a contract. That wouldn’t have necessarily been an issue except when I tell them that it literally seems like they are spraying water around my house as nothing has helped with spiders and other random bugs they give me excuses and essentially want me to keep paying money for this subpar service. I feel cheated and frankly pissed off. I don’t even want to see an insight truck in front of my house let alone have another technician walking around in here “treating” my home. It’s clear based off the response I got from Cory they are more concerned about money than actually providing a quality service. I want nothing else to deal with this terrible company in any way.

Sep 20, 2019

The Colorado location is an independently owned and operated franchise, we will forward your concerns on to the local owner.

Jim H
September 17th, 2019 Woodbridge, VA DETAILS

Excellent service for house ants and everything was just as advertised -- at least here in northern Virginia. Sounds like a different company in some of the other states with terrible ratings. I've had no trouble, only good service, since 2015 in Woodbridge, VA.

A Engelman
September 17th, 2019 Hopkinton, MA DETAILS

These guys are total SCAM ARTISTS- avoid doing business with them at all costs. They run a deceptive cancellation policy: after cancelling service by phone, they TRESPASSED and performed additional service, which I refuse to pay for. Now they threaten collection agency action! AVOID THESE SCAM ARTISTS at all costs!!

Reggie F
September 11th, 2019 Olympia, WA DETAILS

Insight Technician Mike H. arrived on time. He was extremely professional. I felt he was totally committed to doing an outstanding job. He takes his job serious and with great professional pride. He took time to explain every action he was making and ensured that I was familiar with the current status around my house. I feel very comfortable with his service and I believe Insight Pest Solutions and I will have a great relationship.

Cheri Brock
September 9th, 2019 Peyton, CO DETAILS

The sales person that came around gave my husband a great rate and we thought it was a one time service. He came back that night to speak to me and that is when we found out it was a year contract with seasonal service. Now with the link between pest control and cancer we wanted to cancel. They would not let us out of the contract and doubled the TLA fee we were quoted. Please don't use their service.

Tiffany
September 6th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

We were mislead right from the beginning. We thought we were having a pest control treatment, not signing up for continued, expensive service. After they showed up 3 months later, they informed us that we had agreed to a year long service with them. I would strongly not recommend a company that uses deceptive, unclear guidelines to run their business.

Sep 06, 2019

Tiffany, the Colorado Springs location of Insight Pest Solutions is an independently owned and operated franchise, but our company policy is to clearly explain all terms of service and they are outlined in the agreement you sign and are provided a copy of at the time of enrolling in services.

M. Hunter
August 26th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

If only they would let us give them a 0 star. Billing for services never provided calling me a liar, that the tech showed up and serviced our house even though I was home all day in the front of the house doing yardwork. I had to fight to get more than 1 baitbox even though we live on a farm. Had to perform the service myself. Horrible company

Aug 26, 2019

Could you please contact us with you account address? We don't have any locations in California. Please email us at [email protected]

eddie
August 16th, 2019 Wilmington, NC DETAILS

I lost my job and told them I would be quitting the service. They billed me for $273. I told them I wasn't paying. I was sent an e-mail stating that they would just charge me $173 and waive the $100 fee. NOW, I get a bill for the $100. I called them and they said they have no record of that e-mail. NEVER EVER use this ripoff scamming company. Besides, there product is WORTHLESS! Bugs still in yard. Had to treat the yard myself for bugs...TOTAL RIPOFF COMPANY!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2019

The issue with the email was a mistake on the part of the rep who was not aware of the agreement a member of management had made. The $100 discount was given as a courtesy given your situation. As for pests in your yard, we are a structural pest control company and we do not treat you yard, so the pests in you yard are not a reflection of our service because it is out side the scope of what we treat.

brooke gross
August 14th, 2019 East Bridgewater, MA DETAILS

I agree with the dishonesty. We had a sales guy come to our home. We just stopped spraying with another company because I became a stay at home mom. The day the guy came we noticed our mouse problem was coming back. This guy gave us a "discounted price" because he had customers already on our street. I told him right off the bat that I cant be held in a contract because I do not work and not sure income each month. He promised me there was no contract or any fee canceling, I could cancel any time after the first 99 dollar fee. He pulled out an Ipad and went right to a line to sign, NO contract was seen because he said, "this is to sign that we agree what we just talked about." On my end my bad for falling to sign something I couldn't even see. We talked about de webbing siding, mouse problem and yard spraying. When the first technician and only came to our house he had NO mouse traps and told me to wait until the next month tech to bring them..... WHAT???? That was the MAIN reason we had gone with this company with addition to NO fees and could cancel. He also said they don't de webb, I followed him around the whole house and inside the house so I know he didn't and he said sometime the sales rep just rambles and states they do stuff but they really don't... THEN, we go to the basement where I already know is where the mouse problem comes from. He finds a dead mouse, laughs and states, "well there is a mummified mouse here" He leaves it there and I ask you aren't going to take is down from the wood beam. He laughs and keeps moving around with his spray for spiders. My husband ended up coming home to take the mouse down. So is Insight not a pest control company? I called because this was horrible service he was not even ready for my home. I was calling to stop my service where then we find out there is a 250 dollar canceling fee if you don't reach an amount of times for them to come. They say this is what I signed. I looked at my email and this is what I signed. So the sales rep that came to my house LIED!!!!! When calling they said that I cant cancel and they want to send out another tech. I do not trust this company AT ALL. They just kept saying they'll lower the price of my cancelation because there is no way in there system to cancel, BULL! The "manager" wouldn't let me speak to anyone higher or more stated there was no on higher than him!!!!!! I had to give one star for this website, I wish I could have given a ZERO!!!!!!!

Justin Fowler
August 11th, 2019 Boise, ID DETAILS

Horribly dishonest and scary! We were having a problem with boxwood bugs or elder bugs. So we called these folks out and had them treat it. After which we signed what we thought was the bill but was actually a contract for a year. We were unaware that we signed a year-long contract until we kept seeing these folks pull up to our house and then we got more bills. They would not let us out of it. Okay we thought we should have looked at whatever it was we signed which we thought was the bill. So we paid these people for about a year. When we could finally cancel the contract after the year, they would not answer their phone. Over the course of 2 months all we could get was a voicemail and they would never call us back. We had to have our lawyer call them and threaten to sue them, and even then it took a week and a half to two weeks to call us back to confirm that the service was cancelled. About a month after we got final confirmation that the contract was cancelled, we started noticing funnel webs in our front yard. At least 10 of them. We have never had a problem with funnel-web spiders before. Although we cannot prove that this company came out and purposely infested our front lawn, it is an interesting coincidence. We personally treated the funnel web spiders which killed some of them but made a lot of them promptly move to our back yard and to our neighbors. In the last 2 weeks each neighbor has hired a pest control service. So while we no longer have a funnel web spider problem because we personally took care of it, it appears that they spread to both Neighbors. Our view of this company is that they are completely crooked and we would not touch them with a ten-foot pole. I have since installed cameras on my property, so if Insight is reading this know that you will be caught and punished via the law if you come to this house and step one foot on our property again.

Aug 20, 2019

Justin, Insight Pest Solutions Boise was an independently owned and operated franchise and as such we had no control over their service agreements. As of March of 2019 the Boise franchise has been acquired by Terminix.

Dick Snow
August 8th, 2019 Puyallup, WA

Jeremy did a great job of explaining what he would do. Very happy with him.

Nancy
July 23rd, 2019 Eugene, OR

I used Insight for the first time this weekend. The technician was on time & answered my questions. He cleaned my eaves from cobwebs & wasp nests. For using them the first time, I was very happy with the service.

Adonna Geddes
June 25th, 2019 Saratoga Springs, UT DETAILS

Insight Pest Solutions provided excellent customer care, on time service, and took care of my pest problems. Thank you!

Aug 20, 2019

Thanks for your Feedback Adonna!

Becky
June 21st, 2019 Weston, MA DETAILS

The 5 star reviews are clearly paid for reviews-- to off set the majority of 1-star reviews where people are clearly very upset by their experience with this company. In my 63 years, I have NEVER come across such dishonest business tactics. You will NEVER BE ABLE TO GET RID OF THEM. For over a year I have written emails and endured lengthy phone calls with people who can only say I 'signed a 1-year contract'-- thou the initial rep said what is stated in the contract's fine print: you can end services at any time by contacting them. Well, I have a 20+ email trail saying to 'end the services', but only making a claim at the bank stopped the credit card deductions (amounting to $400 at that point). And now it's been put in the hands of a CREDIT COLLECTOR saying I 'owe the balance of 1 year of services'. The thing is, when the service guy came the first time, I saw the services were nothing like what had been promised: he hardly sprayed anywhere, said there were no mice infestations (thou they 'just set mouse traps'!), promised that an expert would come back & check an infestation (still haven't seen one)and left out the attic and most the basement. So I asked him to have the rep call me. Never heard from her, but when another service warning came- I emailed not come until I've spoken to the rep. But a service guy came anyway-- I turned the guy away asking him to tell the rep that I needed to talk to her about the disparity between what had been promised before continuing with the services'. I heard nothing, but a full 'service' was deducted! This happened 3 more times until I made the bank claim mentioned above. One of the 'service appts' was Christmas EVE-! I was out of town, so my renter said she did not authorize him doing anything, so he left, but you guessed it, a payment was automatically deducted from my account. I have turned away every service guy since the first, and for the 2 this spring that I supposedly owe, I was here and NO ONE came to the house Believe NOTHING this company promises-- except that they will automatically deduct charges for services that are nothing like what they originally promise. Now that they've involved a CREDIT collector, I have no choice except to hire for a lawyer to sue them. Considering all the other reviews like mine, I'm afraid mine will just be one of many

Sue Luanne
May 31st, 2019 Knoxville, TN DETAILS

Coming to my house at 9:30PM?!?! For real?!?!?! This is a JOKE! It’s sad they push door to door sales on their employees. Run away and run fast! There’s no soliciting ordinances in Knox County.

Michelle
April 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

SCAM!!! I would give them a negative 5 stars if I could. The sales people hook you by undercutting your existing service providers price, in addition to telling you all of the "standard" extras their services provides. You'll never get those services! The person who actually came out to do the work was extremely condescending and told us we didn't need half the things the sales people who "don't know what they're talking about" (his quote). I had to push him to get him to put down ant control! The second service call wasn't any better. This service person was only here for 15 minutes total, for services in and outside the house, didn't even cover the basics. Oh and the reminder calls you are guaranteed you'll get in advance of a service call don't exist. We never got one, even after I stopped service they still sent someone, which I ended up having to pay for! Trying to quit their services is expensive, I ended up paying $400 to get them to stop.

Lorry Gilbreath
April 22nd, 2019 Port Ludlow, WA DETAILS

my technician CHRIS J was one of the best that I have had, he took great care to remove mice and reset traps under the house, he also assisted in teaching me tips about the best ways to eliminate interior ants. I have been a prior Terminex client for a few years but could never confirm my appointments so I was out working whenever service calls came, it was infuriating. My service with Insight Pest Solutions NW has been very positive and I really appreciate the professionalism and care they give.

Don
April 22nd, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Horrible experience, they have undisclosed information and trick you into buying their contract and make you pay a huge penalty if you decide to break the contract so in the end you are forced to complete, bad overall experience with work and support.

Jen
March 29th, 2019 Fredericksburg, VA DETAILS

Their customer service, technicians and billing dept are great, very friendly and helpful when you speak with them. However, their products didn’t get rid of ANY of the ant issues I was having inside or outside of my house.

E. Tex
March 22nd, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

Horrible experience, Salesperson will show up at your door offering their service, saying that they have a checklist to you but in reality its a contract, but he will tell you that you can cancel the service at any time, guess what? all lies, I tried to call to cancel and got informed that I need to pay for the remaining visits ($100.00 for a less than 10min visit), hold on... the technician doesn't go inside of your property and the last visit was a raining day, maybe he didn't want to get wet. To me INSIGHT PEST Solution a BIG SCAM taking advantage of good neighborhood.

Catherine Guay
March 18th, 2019 Doylestown, PA DETAILS

If you are considering this company, DON"T! They will scam you into a contract, lie repeatedly, even when you have video of their actions, and threaten collections when you refuse to pay for service they "added" because you didn't sign a contract! They also enter neighborhoods where there are CLEAR, POSTED, no soliciting signs and then pretend they were servicing your neighbor and thought they'd "ask neighbors if they wanted a reduced rate since they're in the area." Our neighborhood of 33 homes is currently beginning a law suit regarding all of the afforementioned issues. DO NOT USE INSIGHT PEST SOLUTIONS. And their treatments? They had to be called out numerous times to get meager results.

Anson H.
February 6th, 2019 Mashpee, MA

Door to Door scam promising the world with really only one main interest. Obtaining your Money. How can a company such as this enter into different states trying to obtain more clients and then do it in the manner they do. They don't pull permits when they are required to solicit door to door and they never follow through on what they promised. Oh, and don't forget, once they have you on the hook you have to pay a hefty cancellation fee. You know the ones putting the 5 star reviews on here actually work at Insight, right? The worst business model I have ever seen. Worse than Terminix!!

Christina
February 1st, 2019 North Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

After being solicited at our home, my husband was sold a quarterly package. The tech said to wait a couple of weeks an if we still saw bugs to call for a free re-treatment. When I called after seeing bugs, they refused the free retreatment and said I would have to pay again for something that did not work the first time. I then cancelled the service and have been continually harassed for another $300 for supposedly the first useless treatment that was discounted. A rep from the company also tried to convince me that seeing more bugs than before meant that the treatment worked. That all of the bugs fleeing the foundation of our home to inside our home meant they were escaping the poison and coming inside instead and I needed to pay for the free retreatment I was promised. *UPDATE* After FAKING concern and asking for my service address, they did NOT try to contact me to remedy the situation instead they sent me to a collection agency for $300. I cannot believe this is how a company operates. Shameful. I will be contacting the BBB as well as an attorney for advice on this matter. It is really sad that they would not just do the free retreatment as promised by 2 different employees of the company. This could have been avoided. I feel like I have been defrauded as well as now being harassed. I would highly recommend that if this company solicits you at your home to politely say NO THANK YOU and shut the door.

Michael Shutte
January 23rd, 2019 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

BEWARE, this company is dishonest!! I had a door-to-door salesman come to my home and offer a discounted quarterly package. He said I could cancel at any time and there wouldn't be a cancelation fee. A few months later we sold the house and moved. Their customer service agents are now telling me there is $100 cancelation fee??? Total CRAP!! It looks like I'm not the only one this has happened to with this company. They hold you hostage over $100 and try and ruin your credit by sending a collection agency after you. This policy is the WORST customer service policy I've ever seen. A slick salesman who was completely dishonest about the fees. They can continue to do this because they have enough positive reviews on google the bad ones drown out. Take your business somewhere else!!

Lisa
January 14th, 2019 Mentor, OH DETAILS

Be sure you know EXACTLY what you're signing up for. "Great" deal for a year - pitched by nice young man going door to door - is going to cost us almost $600. Treatment visits short and of questionable efficacy. The company even did one a few days ago in a Cleveland January (like that's going to do any good outside). Try to get out of your contract and Insight charges you a $100 penalty plus the money you "saved" on your first treatment. Stay away!!!

Kymberlee Yack
January 3rd, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

insight pest control is great. we've had no bug or spider problems since they came out to our house and im so grateful! their pricing is also very reasonable which i love!

TY
January 2nd, 2019 Bedford, MA DETAILS

We signed four times service contract in June 2018. After the 1st service in less a month, we found a big (football size) paper wasp nest under our patio stair. We had request the team back to remove it. Then we found the 3rd and 4th service will be in Dec and March of next year. Since we are living New England area, the ground is covered by snow during the Winter. We ask if they move the next two services to Spring and Summer. The customer service girl rejected this request and we did make couple couple calls trying to convince her there is no value added to visit our house during Winter. We decided to terminate the contract by paying $200+ termination fee because it is no value for both parties to have two visits in Winter; and overall quality and service of this company is very poor.

Brian L
December 19th, 2018 Londonderry, NH DETAILS

Scammed by the salesperson just like others. Was told that there was a no strings attached cancellation policy and that I did not have to have any other treatments after the initial one. When I tried to call to cancel, today I found out this was not true. Tried to get contact information for supervisors within the company and was told it was company policy to not give this information out.

Kirsten
November 28th, 2018 Monomoscoy Island, MA DETAILS

Unfortunately I can't give zero stars. Same story as so many others. Salesman Jordan W got me to sign a contract. I said I wanted to talk with my spouse, he said I could easily cancel. Tried to cancel in less than 24hrs. Wrote a letter in the contact section of the website. Texted the number he gave me and said he would take care of everything, and I didnt have to do anything else. Needless to say after arguing with the accounting dept.,I paid the bill and the person I spoke with said he would waive the $110.00 collection fee....just received a bill for $110.00! STAY AWAY!

Frederick Douglas
November 27th, 2018 Huntley, IL DETAILS

They agreed to contact me prior to applications but never did. I cancelled my service but continued to come out and charge me. had to change credit cards to make it stop ...... GO with FOX

Ruth Bushey
November 20th, 2018 Southwick, MA DETAILS

If I could give ZERO STARS I WOULD. 🛑 Warning all about a new pest control company in our area called INSIGHT PEST SOLUTIONS . 😡 RUN! DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I just hung up the phone with their high pressure “customer service” department after registering complaints since August both by phone and in writing. These people did not deliver what they promised and now expect me to pay anyway. On the first and only visit they left a “bug catcher” with the equivalent quality of a 1960’s paper doll in the corners of our garage and called it a day. Charged $219. Also stood me up for TWO set appointments which I set later trying to give them a second chance. They were supposed to block potential access areas for rodents. Never done. Where else do you get the privilege of paying for something you didn’t receive? I will not do it. I’m a business owner myself and would never treat a customer this way. I’m disgusted and don’t want anyone else to get stuck. Now they threaten putting a black mark on my credit And demand a $100 cancellation fee?? In the beginning they said a no worries cancellation if not satisfied. What? Charged extra For not paying because I did not get what they promised? No. Stay away! They’re charmers at the door and horrible after that. Calling my lawyer. Maybe small claims court. If you know me, you know this is not my M.O. but I am infuriated. Don’t want any one else to fall for this SCAM!

Rritu
November 20th, 2018 Buffalo Grove, IL DETAILS

I don’t want to give then even 0 star as they are liars. We are new to this area and they have manipulated u. Their services are poor and sells representative didn’t inform us regarding contact. Please I would advise everyone, beware of this company.

DD, Shrewsbury, MA
October 30th, 2018 Shrewsbury, MA DETAILS

Around late July, 2018, a young guy Darrell H, from Insight walked around my neighborhood, knocking on doors to pitch sales. I did not want/need Insight service and he was nearly begging me to get the service. So, he and I haggled back and forth for the price of each Insight treatment(quarterly) and after a few calls to his supervisor, we agreed on $80.00 per treatment. At the time of signing the contract, I saw the $80.00 for the first treatment and ignored the remaining three quarters, which is $100.00. My bad, I know, but at the time, after spending 15 mins haggling with the rep, I trusted that I was getting what we were negotiated. Will not open the door to talk to these guys again after my service agreement ends.

Richard Smith
October 23rd, 2018 Bloomington, IN DETAILS

This company service did no good. After canceling they sent me a bill for $240 to steal more money from me. Do not do business with company as they are a scam to make money. Dr. Richard Smith

Chris
October 18th, 2018 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

Stay away from this company, after spending $400 and wasting a year I still have bugs at my house. After canceling service they charged me an additional $99.i had to make 4 separate phone calls and deal with 8 separate representatives. The last representative was rude and refused to refund. So I took it up with the better business bureau, not surprising they refunded my money immediately. Save yourself the time and aggravation and choose a reputable company.

Cindy Ivey
October 15th, 2018 Olympia, WA DETAILS

Mike H from the Tacoma office came today to do our Fall treatment. He is always so professional, thorough and nice. He is so personable and lets us know if he finds anything that needs our immediate attention. We really like him.

Will
October 15th, 2018 Columbus, IN DETAILS

The sales staff promises what they won't deliver. The products don't work. They won't treat all areas of the home. When you try to cancel for non performance, they want to charge more.

Peter N
October 15th, 2018 Malden, MA DETAILS

Is there a zero star for rating this Insight Pest Solutions? I just got scammed by these guys. On 6/28/2018, lovely young woman named Holli Harris at my door explained to me about this scammed company's services. She said she could not find enough people around my neighbors for tomorrow service and offered a one-time discount rate $129. Lied TO MY FACE, she got my credit card and completed the transaction for that verbal one-time service. I was asked to sign it and believed it was just a one-time service agreement. I signed it and did not either bother to check the paperwork later when receiving via email. I got the the service on the day after and did not think of anything else as I always thought it was a one-time service. In September 2018, they sent someone to my place and asked us to do 2nd service. I was so surprised and asked him to go away as we had nothing to do with this scammed company. He told me you had signed the YEAR LONG SERVICE, which Holli never mentioned. I went back and check the old email I never read after signing and found out I was lied by her. I signed it and I was stuck. I called to cancel the service and received a bill of $240 ($100 early termination fee and $140 from discount rate if you keep full year service agreement). I wished I would ever open the email right after signing so I could cancel the service right away. Too bad I did not read it and it was too late to read it in September (more than 30 days passed after 1st service so $140 is unavoidable). Well it was a big lesson for me to learn and worthy to share with social media. Social media will bury you. Woburn, MA

Bill
October 9th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

I called Insight after two other companies were unable to solve our rat and ant problem. They came out, looked at my house and located several ant colonies in between my roof and my ceiling that the other companies never found. They treated my whole house and my ant problem disappeared . They also took care of the rats. I then signed up for quarterly treatments, $43.50 every three months and no contract. For the last two years I have had no pest problems. They give me a call before they come and have never missed an appointment. I am in Seattle Washington. The complaints seem to be coming from the Midwest.

Josh Spinner
October 5th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

My husband have signed the contract for a year and he was thinking that the product they use is good enough to address our roach and ants problem. The first time we have a nice guy coming to our house and we have addressed all our concerns, he asked to give some time for the product to work. What was fair enough. Exterior ants was still coming back and roach this walking in the house as they owned the place. Lets give a shot for the second time service, and we gave them a second shot and we waiting for the product have "effect". Today, I had enough... the product is not working for us. So, I gave a shot to call customer service to cancel, not to coming back to treat, because if it was something that have worked for the first time and the second time we had a problem was something else. Of course, all customer service that are able to cancel were in a meeting and they were not able to speak with me. I have tried to tell them that I will pay the cancellation fee, but not for the wave discount, because I was not happy with the product and the results. I don't want they come back every time to re-treat and re-treat and this mean time I have to buy mine own product to spray... What a waste of time and money.

James
September 27th, 2018 Buffalo Grove, IL DETAILS

Zero rating for this company. It is totally scam. We were told $99 for 4 times service, now they said it is $99 charge for each time. If you want to cancel the service, you need to pay $275 to terminated contract. Very bad service too! Be aware!

Lydia C de Guzman
September 19th, 2018 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

if there is a zero rating, I will give it a zero. A guy came around our neighborhood and explain the one year service and never explained the prepayment penalty that they will charge if you are not HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE, he basically told me to sign (my bad, I know , but who charge prepayment penalty - especially if their service sucks) the primary reason I avail of their service is for the ants that are going through our patio door and they are still there. I treated the ants with over the counter insect spray and worked better. I was charged $150 prepayment penalty. I hope no one ever sign up for this service.

Doretha Graham
September 17th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

This company is a thief they came to my neighbors house tell her that they can killing the flying ants . She referred them to me. The salesmen told me it was a 1 time agreement of $69. I wrote him a check for that amount. They came out in May 2018 and gave me the treatment for the ants. The told me to allow 14 days to see the difference. I waited 14 days and called the office to inform them it was no difference; I still had the flying ants after 2 weeks. The came back out in June and gave me another treat supposedly at now charge. I continued to have the ants. Trying to trust the company i still had the ants. They came back for a 3rd treatment in July 2018 at that time I told the guy that it still wasn’t any change in the flying ants. They fly late evening & at night. He then said he would spray the garage. I never had the ants in my garage just outside only. I received a bill for that than Service for $109.00. They called to notify me of a service that was due 9/6/2018. I advised them that I was discontinuing the service because I still have the ants and don’t come out. As of today 9/14/2018 I still have the flying ants. I got my mail out of the box today and I received a bill from Insight Pest Solutions in the amount of $300.00 I called to inquire about it and the rep by the name of Gabe told me what I already knew that my treatment was a one time agreement charge of $69. So I shouldn’t have a bill. He also told me that Insight do not kill the flying ants we just prevent them. When I ask what do he mean by that he couldn’t explain it. So why am I being bill for service not rendered. I’m customer #905641

Gary R. Gray
September 17th, 2018 Olympia, WA DETAILS

Couldn't be more pleased! Have worked with other (top name brand) companies and quickly found out they charge far too much for worthless work. Signed up with Insight and found true professionals to work with, especially technician Mike H who carefully explained everything that he was going to do and was extremely patient with my questions while he was performing the job. Looking forward to working with them in future months to keep those pesky pests out of my house!

Joseph Lukas
September 10th, 2018 West Wareham, MA

We returned from our walk to find a card hanging from our door knob that outlined a summer treatment summary. The name and address on the card was hand written, the address was correct, the name was wrong. The card indicated that our house and lawn had been treated with various chemicals for fleas ticks, ants spiders etc. I was furious because we do not use or permit any insecticides on our property. I called the phone number provided on the card. A woman answered," Customer Service". Shortly after explaining that we received a service that we did not want, I realized she was some type of answering service masquerading as the company's office. She said she would send an email to the company. This was three days ago. No call back, no nothing. After reading the other reviews I realize this is some fly by night outfit designed to take your money. Besides, what are they to do, remove the poison from our property? A very sorry would have finished it. Im debating whether or not to go further with this complaint. On the other hand from the reviews it sounds like what they sprayed my have not contained poison after all because there were many complaints of ineffective treatments.

Kenneth Casebier
September 4th, 2018 Beulaville, NC

I have a no soliciting sign on my door and a door to door salesman from insight knocked on my door tonight at 7:30 pm and started out with how sorry he was to bother me but he was going to be in the neighborhood tomorrow spraying and... I sttopped him told him to leave immediately. This company breaks the law and doesn't care, I wouldn't hire them for anything! This is a clear sign of their integrity! I've attached two photos, 1 of my no soliciting sign that's been up since I bought the house and another is a screenshot from a previous review (a year ago) complaining about this very issue and the company responded saying they'll address it! Lies to cover lies, I warn any potential customer to stay clear!

Lana M
September 4th, 2018 DETAILS

I was at a friends house and realized how pest free her home was inside and out, I got her pest company info which was insight and called them, because of the referal we each got $25 off!! they scheduled within 4 days of my call, Mike H was the guy and did a great job, answered all my questions, and took time to ensure everything was done thoroughly and I look forward to seeing him for my next service.

mike yaman
August 28th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

this company is thief , services garbage , i don`t advice no one to join them , they bill you even they don`t show up , they bill you even if you not home , they will send you to collection agency for anything , they will not work with you

JACKIE FERNANDEZ
August 24th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

We signed up for their quarterly service with the initial treatment being $69, however, they quickly performed the quarterly service at $99 just 30 days after the initial treatment. The sales lady said the 30 day service was a follow up to the initial service NOT an additional $99 service. Not happy with the bate and switch. Very deceptive. I just heard back from the sales person. They stated their quarterly service is 5x a year. Again, very deceptive. Not sure how they get away with this. From reading other reviews here, it appears this is a recurring theme. I would stay away from them. 8/23/18 UPDATE - After many calls with customer service reps for the last week or so, a manager named Bill called me. He offered me the quarterly service, which I was deceived about, at no cost if I continued with the service going forward as I expected. I explained to him that the relationship had been soured and that home pest control should not require this much work, debate, calls and confusion. My previous pest guy showed up, did the work, and got paid. No confusing contracts or deceptions about quarterly service occurring 5 times year with follow ups costing me more - with no indication of additional cost from Insight Pest Solutions. The fact that I was deceived from the start convinced me that this was not going to work going forward. He apologized and agreed with my frustration and said he would cancel my account. I did not ask about cancellation fees and he did not mention it either. As soon as Bill hung up, I received an email with $300 is fees. Please note, that this was a very deceptive, approximately $470 contract for 1 year. I already paid about $69 and they are charging me $300 to cancel the contract. This is text book corporate bullying. I am pretty sure they will send this to collections but I am ready and will spend what is needed to prevent this company from doing this to other people. This company is out there to deceive people. I will be filing a complaint with local and state consumer agencies as well as the BBB.