Insight Pest Solutions focuses on eliminating unwanted pests but in a way that keeps homes, families, and pets safe. With Insight Pest Solutions, customers can gain peace-of-mind knowing that their home is free from ants, spiders, roaches, mice, bees and wasps. The company hires licensed technicians and encourages them to continue their pest educations by attending the Insight University. Each tech is trained to find safe and effective pest solutions in a variety of situations.

Insight Pest Solutions has an A+ rating with the Better Business Beauru (BBB) and is a part of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), Pest Management Professional (PMP), and the United States Environmental Protection Agency

Read our Insight Pest Control reviews (below) to learn more about this pest control company.

#1 Aptive Environmental chevron_right
#2 American Pest chevron_right
#3 Greenix chevron_right

The Good

• Current and New Customer Coupons
  • Five Guarantees
  • Extra Pest Control Programs

Current and New Customer Coupons

Insight Pest Solutions clients should check out Insight’s coupon page, to see if there are any deals to apply to their service. If a coupon has a green check mark on it, Insight will allow customers to combine the coupon with other offers.

For example, Insight offers new customers $45 off termite monitoring (when combined with the general pest control plan). Current customers have the same coupon, but it cannot be applied with other offers.

Customers can also fill out a short survey providing feedback about their technician and their experience with Insight Pest Solutions. They are then entered in the companies quarterly raffle for an iPad Mini or a year of free pest control.

Five Guarantees

Insight Pest Solutions offers its customers five guarantees:

1. Pricing Guarantee: Insight Pest Solution aims to help customers get the best price possible.
  2. Contact Guarantee: Insight’s promise to respond promptly and politely, as well as to not repeatedly call or share clients personal information.
  3. Re-Treatment Guarantee: If customers have pest issues between quarterly visits, Insight Pest Solutions will perform a re-treatment for free.
  4. Smile Guarantee: Every technician will greet customers with a smile.
  5. Money-Back Guarantee: If Insight Pest Solutions has performed two re-treatments between their regular visits and interior pests are still not controlled, Insight will credit customers back their last payment.

Extra Pest Control Programs

Insight Pest Solutions provides treatments and pest control solutions for the most common pest problems in its regular pest control plan. However, depending on the location, Insight does offer the following add-on programs customers can purchase to target specific issues:

• Termite Monitoring
  • Ticks and Fleas
  • Rat Control
  • Stink Bugs
  • Fire Ants

The Bad

• Negative Reviews
  • Undisclosed Information
  • Services Not Available in All States

Negative Reviews

Negative reviews for Insight reveal that customers are unhappy with the company as many felt they were tricked into signing a contract and did not receive the promised quality services. Homeowners also mentioned that the pest control products were ineffective and did not get rid of their problem pests.

A few other reviews mention a cancellation fee that caught a few homeowners off guard. While a cancellation fee is not uncommon within the industry, it is something that the sales rep should be transparent about. Canceling your contract with Insight may cost you at least $100.

Undisclosed Information

For its general pest control program, Insight Pest Solutions offers little information about the plan. The website says the pest control plan covers common ants, spiders, wasps, roaches, and mice, customers can expect an initial treatment followed by quarterly services and a quote can be estimated in as little as two minutes over the phone. While the information is there, it is vaguely described. The site advises customers to call for further details.

Services Not Available in All States

Insight Pest Solutions only offers its pest solutions to 17 states and to ensure customers are getting the right pest control for their area the company advises potential customers to visit the page for the branch nearest their home.

• Colorado
    • Northern Virginia
    • Virginia Beach
  • Washington
    • Seattle

The Bottom Line

Insight Pest Solutions is a growing pest control provider that offers a variety of pest services and add-on products. The company focuses on customer service and aims to control pest problems in an effective and timely manner all while keeping families and pets safe from potential health threats and diseases. However, Insight Pest Solutions could provide a little more information about its general pest control plan. This will help customers decide if Insight Pest Solutions is right for them.

View Best Pest Control Companies

2.5

Nora Eldin

September 16th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Scammers and crooks. Also got cornered while outside by a salesman for a good rate for a 1 year contract only. Called the company after a year to discontinue service because frankly, their services were garbage. Lo and behold I got charged 2 months later when they came without my consent or permission to my house while I wasn't there, and even though my call was documented, their idiot agent didn't close my account. The real kicker- they automatically billed my cc AND sent me a paper bill. Crooks. Run, don't walk away from these people. And my yard is FULL of spiders.

Sharon Salyers

September 15th, 2020 Johnson City, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Joe was here today. He is always so pleasant and helpful. He answers any questions I have an very patient with my questions.

Brenton Russell

September 11th, 2020 Dousman, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Got cornered by a sales rep that came up my driveway and into my garage where i was working. I was lead to believe that i could try this service for x amount and if i wasn't satisfied with the service i could cancel at any time. I didn't feel it did much so i tried to cancel the service and was told i have to pay 250 dollar cancellation fee. Crooks and a garbage product.

Joseph Meade

September 10th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been great, there’s plenty of communication around when they’re coming out, the service is quick and efficient and the tech’s always make sure to check in before/after and will make sure to address any concerns. Tyler performed the treatment today and was excellent!

Heaz

September 10th, 2020 Hampstead, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Approached in my front yard by a salesman who locked me into a contract without my knowledge. Service was completed and I ended up with more bugs in my home than prior to service!

Hank

September 3rd, 2020 Williamsburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Insight provides an outstanding, effective, and professional service that you can trust. The technicians are knowledgable, courteous, and professional, always going the extra mile to insure the customer is satified.

rick Jones

August 31st, 2020 Fontana, CA

This company had someone come to my home while I was not there. The person went into my backyard and sprayed without me agreeing to this. I called the company and told them that this was illegal and they were trespassing on my property. The lady tried to say that they would still charge me for services I did not ask or want. Scam

Aug 31, 2020

Hi Rick, I think you have us confused with Insight Pest Management. We don't have any locations or service any homes in California.

Heidi Coston

August 30th, 2020 Jacksonville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have seen more bugs and spiders since I started with this company more than three times they failed to show up for their scheduled visits

N Hale

August 27th, 2020 Bixby, OK

Was very happy with today’s follow-up treatment for the moles. John also noticed that additional treatments (ants) were needed, and added a couple of termite stations and checked the others. Was able to answer and reflect on any questions or concerns. ALSO, informed me about danger to my dogs (if bait dug up) for the next 36 to 48 hours. GOOD TO KNOW!!!

Heather Hollingsworth Bolding

August 19th, 2020 Leland, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The technician went to the wrong house, I do not feel he was truthful. I texted him back saying I was home and that I didn't see him. He was texting me that he was finished. I then stated I was waiting for him.. I have never had any doubt about service honestly, until today.

Marcelo Rubalcava

August 14th, 2020 Lawton, OK

Very fast work. He was kind and professional as well as respectful. Cody did a great job!

Bonnie Hilsmier

August 10th, 2020 Fort Wayne, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Perfect timing for James to stop by, and immediately ordered pest control. Were in neighborhood and an hour or so later took care of everything for me. Price break was great! Thank you so much!!

Mike nguyen

August 6th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was wonderful, IKE was very friendly, accommodating, thorough, and respectful. I’d love to have him come out to service my property again and again.

Krista

August 5th, 2020 Martinsville, IN

The two employees were so professional and friendly. And they put booties on over there shoes to come into the house.

Ron Medina

August 2nd, 2020 Lawton, OK

The process was simple and hassle free!!

William Hathaway

August 1st, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On April 27th, during the COVID stay at home period, a saleperson came to our door and offered us a no-risk trial for 1 year that we could cancel at any time. My wife and specifically asked him if there would be any cancellation fees if chose to cancel and he assured us there would not be. Everything was agreed to verbally to avoid any physical contact while he remained on our porch. Because our income had not been affect at that point, we decided to give it a try. After the first treatment, that cost us $99 we did not notice any discernible difference in ants but still decided not to cancel. Then, prior to the second treatment, we lost two sources of income due to the pandemic and called them to cancel. We were then passed on to three different spokespersons each saying we would have to a pay a cancellation fee of $100 plus a different in the promotional rate, which turned out to be another $170 for a total of $270. When we pointed out to them we promised this was no risk and never presented or reviewed any physical contract with the salesperson, they did not even bother to deny the salesperson would have told us this. I asked them to check with the salesperson the conversation was explicit and unambiguous, we only agreed to the trial because we could cancel at any time. They said they did not have the salesperson's name and could not do that. They also referenced a subsequent contract which was sent to us by email after the agreement and date of service staring that included the information about the cancellation fee. This was not a contract presented to us at the time of agreement and we never signed it. The salesperson said the contract would be sent later because of COVID but assured us about the no risk terms. Especially during a pandemic like this, such business practices are clearly dishonest. We have informed the company that we would post a warning about them in our public area at our subdivision and have done so.

Aug 06, 2020

William, thank you for taking the time to speak with our representative =. We are glad we were able to come to a resolution.

Christine Goodwin

July 25th, 2020 Lawton, OK

This far no issues. Tyler and Parker have done an amazing job

Lee

July 17th, 2020 Broken Arrow, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far service has been as promised. Sales rep in text where professional and quick. Frequency was every quarter for reoccuring payments

Joe falcone

July 16th, 2020 Goldsboro, NC

Did not get full disclosure at first service, but was fully informed when I called and was pleased with the results.

Mark

July 10th, 2020 Edmond, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Couldn’t be happier using Insight. Paul And Ike really took the time to explain what treatments they were doing and why. I’ve never had a pest control company treat my pipes inside for spiders. They really treat the outside like I’ve never seen done to keep bugs from even entering. When they noticed the flies in the house they set traps in my dolls and it worked great. Highly recommend their company. Best exterminators I’ve ever used!

Robin

July 10th, 2020 Goldsboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Attitude wise both employees were very nice and personable. However, all services promised don’t appear to have been done.

Chris

July 6th, 2020 Washington, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very thorough and took the time to do a quality job.

Maria

July 3rd, 2020 Chicago, IL

Ike serviced my house today and was very pleased with his work!

Heather Crews

July 1st, 2020 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My fave thing about them so far is Ike the tech he really helped me today. I had called the office quite a few times and really got no results out of her. But Ike gave me a really good covering this time.

ILEANA AUCAR

June 24th, 2020 Miami, FL

Best service ! they listen to me and if I have a concern they are always in a good attitude to help me and explain what is the problem... I'm in Miami FL , the company provides excellent service. Yesterday Mr. Luis P provide the service and it was great ... Thank you ..

Todd Maiden

June 23rd, 2020 Carmel, IN

Sales guy was great, changed mind on application, he took care of it right away

Jessica Braendel

June 10th, 2020 Johnstown, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

UPDATED REVIEW: happy customer I was contacted this morning by Insight Pest Solutions management. They acknowledged that my situation was not ideal, sympathized with my feelings on the matter, and offered a more-than-fair compromise. While I still paid a cancellation fee (as I was contractually obligated to do), they offered a SIGNIFICANTLY DISCOUNTED cancellation fee price for me - one that reflected the partial-service that I did receive. The manager was polite, professional, and amiable. And I am happy with this outcome. In light of this follow-up...if I moved back to a location that is serviced by Insight Pest Solutions, I would consider working with them again. Thank you, Insight, for going out of your way to make this right for me. ORIGINAL REVIEW: unhappy customer READ THE FINE PRINT Insight Pest Solutions came to my house to solicit business. Because I had just finished pest control services with another company, the service tech did not provide a full service on his first visit. He only provided "the few extra things" that, he assured me, my old service provider didn't do as part of their service package and only charged me $10 for my first visit. I thought that was nice. Note: only getting charged $10 for my first visit (a partial service treatment) means that I got a $239 discount on initial service. Sounds great, doesn't it? In the next month (and before Insight was scheduled to return for my first full-service visit) I lost my job due to Covid impacts on the economy. I had to sell my house and accept an employment position in another state...a state that Insight does not service, so I was unable to transfer my contract to my new address. When I tried to cancel my contract, I was told that I had to pay "whatever I was discounted on the first visit as a cancellation fee" (which was $239). So, in the end...I ended up paying Insight Pest Solutions a total of $249 for stopping by my house and talking me into signing a contract that I would never receive even one full service on. If I had maintained my contract for the full year, I'd have paid out a total of $366. My cancellation fee was more than half of a full year's worth of service, and I didn't even receive one full service treatment. Also note: since the cancellation fee is "whatever you are discounted on the first service" it means that the cancellation fee is the same in month one as it is in month 10 of your contract.

Jun 15, 2020

Hi Jessica, we are glad you were able to speak with the franchise owner in Colorado and resolve your issue.

Joseph Ramirez

March 28th, 2020 Fitchburg, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After two appointments, my wife and I decided to cancel the service because the lack of results. We originally got the service to get rid of large black ants and spiders. When we called to cancel, they mentioned that there is a cancellation fee of $100. Why should I pay for something that does not work, and be penalized for trying to cancel? The lady on the phone showed little to no interest in my concerns, and instead, tried to convince me to agree to another appointment (under warranty). No thanks! Very disappointed to say the least.

Amanda

November 30th, 2019 Franklin, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using insight in Massachusetts for about 3 years. In addition to their quarterly service spraying and dewebbing the outside of my house they have also made additional visits between services when I’ve noticed activity from mice, wasp, and sugar ants inside my house. Though it is a automatic service I typically call and request to schedule a time where I can be home. This has never been an issue and they always show up within the window. Each of the techs have been very knowledgeable and walked me through what they were doing. They also took special care to make sure all of the products were safe for my children and dog. The tech who helped with the mice showed me all of the potential areas they could be getting in and helped me block them as well as put traps out ensuring the traps were out of reach of my dog. When this tech came back nearly nine months later for a termite inspection he remembered he had been their previously for the mice and rechecked everything for me. I do not typically write reviews but after reading all the negative reviews I felt a need to share how happy I’ve been as a customer in Massachusetts. I can not speak for other states.

Angie S

November 21st, 2019 Arlington, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall rating would be negative stars! Do no use this company, they are deceptive, predatory and trespass on your property. Read online reviews, everyone is saying the same thing! They don't tell you that you have signed a contract that you can't get out of, so you pay for a service that is substandard or they send you to collections.

Cristal

October 29th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sales person knocked on my door, said that all my neighbors used them (mentioned their names), told me that I could cancel the service at any time. I signed. The same sale person sprayed some parts of my home, 10 minutes total, and left. Told me some ants would appear for 10 days and then I wouldn't have more problems. The ants never went away. I called to cancel the service, like I was offered, and was told I cannot cancel my service and need to pay the 12 month contract I had signed. So I'm stuck with this service that doesn't work. Recommendation to users: stay away from this company. Pay only for one service/spray one day if really needed.

Lee

October 5th, 2019 Lexington, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been using Insite in Massachusetts for about 2 years and I think it’s a good service. A representative showed up while I was outside gardening and normally I dislike being approached by cold “callers” but she was friendly and knowledgeable and her sales presentation was low pressure. I had been thinking of getting a pest management service so I signed up. It was a good deal and were suffering from our annual influx of ants at the time . The technicians are polite and knowledgeable. We have seen a great reduction in our wasp and ant problem. We are working on the mice but most of the problem is structural so Insite can only set traps, not carpentry. I recommend the Massachusetts operation, apparently service quality can vary depending on location.

Joshua McGes

September 20th, 2019 Fountain, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have had services with Insight since earlier this summer and was excited to get rid of spiders and other bugs having 2 little ones. Unfortunately we have been very unhappy with these services. The first time they billed us for services but didn’t actually spray our house but our neighbors instead. They did come out to correct the problem afterwards but since them actually treating the house there has been no decline in bugs. Each time I call or email my concern and I’m given an excuse as to why what they are spraying isn’t working. We have had people come out twice in between services because we still see bugs. Tonight alone I’ve killed 2 bugs, one upstairs and one downstairs. I sent a message today stating I no longer wanted service but rather was told I’m in contract which I wasn’t aware of. I literally had this young guy on my porch telling me about specials they had but not once did I hear mention that I was in a contract. That wouldn’t have necessarily been an issue except when I tell them that it literally seems like they are spraying water around my house as nothing has helped with spiders and other random bugs they give me excuses and essentially want me to keep paying money for this subpar service. I feel cheated and frankly pissed off. I don’t even want to see an insight truck in front of my house let alone have another technician walking around in here “treating” my home. It’s clear based off the response I got from Cory they are more concerned about money than actually providing a quality service. I want nothing else to deal with this terrible company in any way.

Sep 20, 2019

The Colorado location is an independently owned and operated franchise, we will forward your concerns on to the local owner.

Jim H

September 15th, 2019 Woodbridge, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service for house ants and everything was just as advertised -- at least here in northern Virginia. Sounds like a different company in some of the other states with terrible ratings. I've had no trouble, only good service, since 2015 in Woodbridge, VA.

A Engelman

September 15th, 2019 Hopkinton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys are total SCAM ARTISTS- avoid doing business with them at all costs. They run a deceptive cancellation policy: after cancelling service by phone, they TRESPASSED and performed additional service, which I refuse to pay for. Now they threaten collection agency action! AVOID THESE SCAM ARTISTS at all costs!!

Reggie F

September 10th, 2019 Olympia, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Insight Technician Mike H. arrived on time. He was extremely professional. I felt he was totally committed to doing an outstanding job. He takes his job serious and with great professional pride. He took time to explain every action he was making and ensured that I was familiar with the current status around my house. I feel very comfortable with his service and I believe Insight Pest Solutions and I will have a great relationship.

Cheri Brock

September 9th, 2019 Peyton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The sales person that came around gave my husband a great rate and we thought it was a one time service. He came back that night to speak to me and that is when we found out it was a year contract with seasonal service. Now with the link between pest control and cancer we wanted to cancel. They would not let us out of the contract and doubled the TLA fee we were quoted. Please don't use their service.

Tiffany

September 4th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were mislead right from the beginning. We thought we were having a pest control treatment, not signing up for continued, expensive service. After they showed up 3 months later, they informed us that we had agreed to a year long service with them. I would strongly not recommend a company that uses deceptive, unclear guidelines to run their business.

Sep 06, 2019

Tiffany, the Colorado Springs location of Insight Pest Solutions is an independently owned and operated franchise, but our company policy is to clearly explain all terms of service and they are outlined in the agreement you sign and are provided a copy of at the time of enrolling in services.

M. Hunter

August 23rd, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If only they would let us give them a 0 star. Billing for services never provided calling me a liar, that the tech showed up and serviced our house even though I was home all day in the front of the house doing yardwork. I had to fight to get more than 1 baitbox even though we live on a farm. Had to perform the service myself. Horrible company

Aug 26, 2019

Could you please contact us with you account address? We don't have any locations in California. Please email us at .

eddie

August 14th, 2019 Wilmington, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I lost my job and told them I would be quitting the service. They billed me for $273. I told them I wasn't paying. I was sent an e-mail stating that they would just charge me $173 and waive the $100 fee. NOW, I get a bill for the $100. I called them and they said they have no record of that e-mail. NEVER EVER use this ripoff scamming company. Besides, there product is WORTHLESS! Bugs still in yard. Had to treat the yard myself for bugs...TOTAL RIPOFF COMPANY!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2019

The issue with the email was a mistake on the part of the rep who was not aware of the agreement a member of management had made. The $100 discount was given as a courtesy given your situation. As for pests in your yard, we are a structural pest control company and we do not treat you yard, so the pests in you yard are not a reflection of our service because it is out side the scope of what we treat.

brooke gross

August 13th, 2019 East Bridgewater, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I agree with the dishonesty. We had a sales guy come to our home. We just stopped spraying with another company because I became a stay at home mom. The day the guy came we noticed our mouse problem was coming back. This guy gave us a "discounted price" because he had customers already on our street. I told him right off the bat that I cant be held in a contract because I do not work and not sure income each month. He promised me there was no contract or any fee canceling, I could cancel any time after the first 99 dollar fee. He pulled out an Ipad and went right to a line to sign, NO contract was seen because he said, "this is to sign that we agree what we just talked about." On my end my bad for falling to sign something I couldn't even see. We talked about de webbing siding, mouse problem and yard spraying. When the first technician and only came to our house he had NO mouse traps and told me to wait until the next month tech to bring them..... WHAT???? That was the MAIN reason we had gone with this company with addition to NO fees and could cancel. He also said they don't de webb, I followed him around the whole house and inside the house so I know he didn't and he said sometime the sales rep just rambles and states they do stuff but they really don't... THEN, we go to the basement where I already know is where the mouse problem comes from. He finds a dead mouse, laughs and states, "well there is a mummified mouse here" He leaves it there and I ask you aren't going to take is down from the wood beam. He laughs and keeps moving around with his spray for spiders. My husband ended up coming home to take the mouse down. So is Insight not a pest control company? I called because this was horrible service he was not even ready for my home. I was calling to stop my service where then we find out there is a 250 dollar canceling fee if you don't reach an amount of times for them to come. They say this is what I signed. I looked at my email and this is what I signed. So the sales rep that came to my house LIED!!!!! When calling they said that I cant cancel and they want to send out another tech. I do not trust this company AT ALL. They just kept saying they'll lower the price of my cancelation because there is no way in there system to cancel, BULL! The "manager" wouldn't let me speak to anyone higher or more stated there was no on higher than him!!!!!! I had to give one star for this website, I wish I could have given a ZERO!!!!!!!

Justin Fowler

August 8th, 2019 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horribly dishonest and scary! We were having a problem with boxwood bugs or elder bugs. So we called these folks out and had them treat it. After which we signed what we thought was the bill but was actually a contract for a year. We were unaware that we signed a year-long contract until we kept seeing these folks pull up to our house and then we got more bills. They would not let us out of it. Okay we thought we should have looked at whatever it was we signed which we thought was the bill. So we paid these people for about a year. When we could finally cancel the contract after the year, they would not answer their phone. Over the course of 2 months all we could get was a voicemail and they would never call us back. We had to have our lawyer call them and threaten to sue them, and even then it took a week and a half to two weeks to call us back to confirm that the service was cancelled. About a month after we got final confirmation that the contract was cancelled, we started noticing funnel webs in our front yard. At least 10 of them. We have never had a problem with funnel-web spiders before. Although we cannot prove that this company came out and purposely infested our front lawn, it is an interesting coincidence. We personally treated the funnel web spiders which killed some of them but made a lot of them promptly move to our back yard and to our neighbors. In the last 2 weeks each neighbor has hired a pest control service. So while we no longer have a funnel web spider problem because we personally took care of it, it appears that they spread to both Neighbors. Our view of this company is that they are completely crooked and we would not touch them with a ten-foot pole. I have since installed cameras on my property, so if Insight is reading this know that you will be caught and punished via the law if you come to this house and step one foot on our property again.

Aug 20, 2019

Justin, Insight Pest Solutions Boise was an independently owned and operated franchise and as such we had no control over their service agreements. As of March of 2019 the Boise franchise has been acquired by Terminix.

Dick Snow

August 7th, 2019 Puyallup, WA

Jeremy did a great job of explaining what he would do. Very happy with him.

Nancy

July 21st, 2019 Eugene, OR

I used Insight for the first time this weekend. The technician was on time & answered my questions. He cleaned my eaves from cobwebs & wasp nests. For using them the first time, I was very happy with the service.

Adonna Geddes

June 25th, 2019 Saratoga Springs, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Insight Pest Solutions provided excellent customer care, on time service, and took care of my pest problems. Thank you!

Aug 20, 2019

Thanks for your Feedback Adonna!

Becky

June 18th, 2019 Weston, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The 5 star reviews are clearly paid for reviews-- to off set the majority of 1-star reviews where people are clearly very upset by their experience with this company. In my 63 years, I have NEVER come across such dishonest business tactics. You will NEVER BE ABLE TO GET RID OF THEM. For over a year I have written emails and endured lengthy phone calls with people who can only say I 'signed a 1-year contract'-- thou the initial rep said what is stated in the contract's fine print: you can end services at any time by contacting them. Well, I have a 20+ email trail saying to 'end the services', but only making a claim at the bank stopped the credit card deductions (amounting to $400 at that point). And now it's been put in the hands of a CREDIT COLLECTOR saying I 'owe the balance of 1 year of services'. The thing is, when the service guy came the first time, I saw the services were nothing like what had been promised: he hardly sprayed anywhere, said there were no mice infestations (thou they 'just set mouse traps'!), promised that an expert would come back & check an infestation (still haven't seen one)and left out the attic and most the basement. So I asked him to have the rep call me. Never heard from her, but when another service warning came- I emailed not come until I've spoken to the rep. But a service guy came anyway-- I turned the guy away asking him to tell the rep that I needed to talk to her about the disparity between what had been promised before continuing with the services'. I heard nothing, but a full 'service' was deducted! This happened 3 more times until I made the bank claim mentioned above. One of the 'service appts' was Christmas EVE-! I was out of town, so my renter said she did not authorize him doing anything, so he left, but you guessed it, a payment was automatically deducted from my account. I have turned away every service guy since the first, and for the 2 this spring that I supposedly owe, I was here and NO ONE came to the house Believe NOTHING this company promises-- except that they will automatically deduct charges for services that are nothing like what they originally promise. Now that they've involved a CREDIT collector, I have no choice except to hire for a lawyer to sue them. Considering all the other reviews like mine, I'm afraid mine will just be one of many

Sue Luanne

May 31st, 2019 Knoxville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Coming to my house at 9:30PM?!?! For real?!?!?! This is a JOKE! It’s sad they push door to door sales on their employees. Run away and run fast! There’s no soliciting ordinances in Knox County.

Michelle

April 20th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SCAM!!! I would give them a negative 5 stars if I could. The sales people hook you by undercutting your existing service providers price, in addition to telling you all of the "standard" extras their services provides. You'll never get those services! The person who actually came out to do the work was extremely condescending and told us we didn't need half the things the sales people who "don't know what they're talking about" (his quote). I had to push him to get him to put down ant control! The second service call wasn't any better. This service person was only here for 15 minutes total, for services in and outside the house, didn't even cover the basics. Oh and the reminder calls you are guaranteed you'll get in advance of a service call don't exist. We never got one, even after I stopped service they still sent someone, which I ended up having to pay for! Trying to quit their services is expensive, I ended up paying $400 to get them to stop.

Lorry Gilbreath

April 19th, 2019 Port Ludlow, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

my technician CHRIS J was one of the best that I have had, he took great care to remove mice and reset traps under the house, he also assisted in teaching me tips about the best ways to eliminate interior ants. I have been a prior Terminex client for a few years but could never confirm my appointments so I was out working whenever service calls came, it was infuriating. My service with Insight Pest Solutions NW has been very positive and I really appreciate the professionalism and care they give.

Don

April 16th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible experience, they have undisclosed information and trick you into buying their contract and make you pay a huge penalty if you decide to break the contract so in the end you are forced to complete, bad overall experience with work and support.