Insight Pest Solutions

9.1

LAST UPDATED: May 20th, 2022

Insight Pest Solutions focuses on eliminating unwanted pests but in a way that keeps homes, families, and pets safe. With Insight Pest Solutions, customers can gain peace-of-mind knowing that their home is free from ants, spiders, roaches, mice, bees and wasps. The company hires licensed technicians and encourages them to continue their pest educations by attending the Insight University. Each tech is trained to find safe and effective pest solutions in a variety of situations.

Insight Pest Solutions has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and is a part of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), Pest Management Professional (PMP), and the United States Environmental Protection Agency

Read our Insight Pest Control reviews (below) to learn more about this pest control company.

The Good

• Current and New Customer Coupons
  • 5 Guarantees
  • Extra Pest Control Programs

Current and New Customer Coupons

Insight Pest Solutions clients should check out Insight’s coupon page to see if there are any deals to apply to their service. If a coupon has a green check mark on it, Insight will allow customers to combine the coupon with other offers.

For example, Insight offers new customers $45 off termite monitoring (when combined with the general pest control plan). Current customers have the same coupon, but it cannot be applied with other offers.

Customers can also fill out a short survey providing feedback about their technician and their experience with Insight Pest Solutions. They are then entered in the company's quarterly raffle for an iPad Mini or a year of free pest control.

5 Guarantees

Insight Pest Solutions offers its customers five guarantees:

1. Pricing Guarantee — Insight Pest Solution aims to help customers get the best price possible.
  2. Contact Guarantee — Insight’s promise to respond promptly and politely, as well as to not repeatedly call or share clients' personal information.
  3. Re-Treatment Guarantee — If customers have pest issues between quarterly visits, Insight Pest Solutions will send a service professional to perform a re-treatment for free.
  4. Smile Guarantee — Every technician will greet customers with a smile.
  5. Money-Back Guarantee — If Insight Pest Solutions has performed two re-treatments between its regular visits and interior pests are still not controlled, Insight will credit customers back their last payment.

Extra Pest Control Programs

Insight Pest Solutions provides treatments and pest control solutions for the most common pest problems in its regular pest control plan. However, depending on the location, Insight does offer the following add-on programs customers can purchase to target specific issues:

• Termites
  • Ticks and Fleas
  • Rat Control
  • Stink Bugs
  • Fire Ant Infestation

The Bad

• Negative Reviews
  • Undisclosed Information
  • Services Not Available in All States

Negative Reviews

Negative reviews for Insight reveal that customers are unhappy with the company as many felt they were tricked into signing a contract and did not receive the promised quality services. Homeowners also mentioned that the pest control products were ineffective and did not get rid of their problem pests.

A few other reviews mention a cancellation fee that caught a few homeowners off guard. While a cancellation fee is not uncommon within the industry, it is something that the sales rep should be transparent about. Canceling your contract with Insight may cost you at least $100.

Undisclosed Information

For its general pest control program, Insight Pest Solutions offers little information about the plan. The website says the pest control plan covers common ants, spiders, wasps, roaches, termite inspection, and rodents, but does not mention bed bugs, sugar ants, or carpenter ants. And while the company does offer crawl space inspection, it's unclear whether Insight offers lawn treatment or attic service and restoration, and whether its products are pet-safe.

Customers with pest issues can expect an initial treatment followed by quarterly services and a quote can be estimated in as little as two minutes over the phone. While the information is there, it is vaguely described. The site advises customers to call for further details.

Services Not Available in All States

Insight Pest Solutions only offers its pest solutions to 14 states and to ensure customers are getting the right pest control for their area the company advises potential customers to visit the page for the branch nearest their home:

• Colorado
  • Virginia
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming
  • Washington

The Bottom Line

Insight Pest Solutions is a growing pest control provider that offers a variety of pest services and add-on products. The company focuses on customer service and aims to control pest problems in an effective and timely manner all while keeping families and pets safe from potential health threats and diseases. However, Insight Pest Solutions could provide a little more information about its general pest control plan. This will help customers decide if Insight Pest Solutions is right for them.

View Best Pest Control Companies

TattooedStorm Morristown, TN

I can’t comment on the effectiveness of the company and the products used yet. However I can leave a review on my service agent, Katie. The moment she got here I kind of bombarded her with all my issue areas where I am seeing bees, ticks and spiders. She listened to everything I told her and treated all areas including my camper. She knew the answers to my questions about how it worked and when to see a difference and all. One of the products I wanted to know how it killed the ticks and how long it took because I have a bad infestation of them. She was honest and told me she didn’t know the exact timeline breakdown of the product so she gave me the name and I called Bayer headquarters to ask them. We together listened to what the lady told us the information she had. So w broth learned something new! I hope that Katie does come back out to do the treatments for my property as she was very nice, informative and thorough! Thank you Katie!

Rob Lubinsky Mississauga, ON

Adrian came out due to a problem with carpenter bees. He dealt with the problem and was very professional. He explainwd many options to deal with this moving forward I would d highly recommend Adrian and Insight Well done!!

michael vincent Placerville, CA

Eric F. came out for the initial treatment and did an extensive evaluation and treatment for the concerns we had. Very professional, thorough, and personable. Eric is a military veteran, and as a veteran myself, he delivered service above and beyond what I expected. In hindsight, it was no surprise given the attention to detail I know most military veterans carry forward into their next careers. One last thing…we have cats and dogs; they used products that would not harm our animals. And since they provided service, I have not seen any wasps trying to build nests on our eaves and fences. Couldn’t be happier. I hope others give this company a chance to provide top-shelf service.

William Thompson Lawton, OK

Insight Pest Solutions is the first pest control service I have used in the last 30-40 years that has achieved total control of all pest issues that I have had, and this is no overstatement concerning the effectiveness of their techniques. My tech Drew is a fast, efficient and effective operator, especially with the particularly heavy carpenter bee and carpenter ant infestation of my property. Two weeks after his initial treatment both populations were reduced to zero observables and stayed there for the entire year. This company, and the techs that I have met, definitely know their business, and I’m definitely keeping them on board!

Scott B Spencer, MA

The service techs were knowledgable and personable to speak with regarding the pest problems I was having at the house. I would recommend Insight Pest Solutions.

Pschofell Morristown, TN

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our service provider, Katie, explained all of the steps and services thoroughly and serviced our home with respect and speed.

Tara Workman Antioch, IL

My experience was great from the minute I opened the door. Very friendly and explained everything in detail. They seemed to do a very thorough job and handled all my concerns.

Michelle Douglas, MA

Excellent friendly Service. Very knowledgeable technicians, provided great advice and guidance on how to protect our home from unwanted pests. Inspected the entire house and put down treatment where needed.

Elizabeth Schott Green Bay, WI

They came at the right time for my needs very professional so far would recommend him highly but this is the first time they visited so I have to give them a little bit more time to give a better review I guess

Tina B. Berlad Hopkinton, MA

Jason's been to my property previously. He seems to really know what he's doing. He answers all sorts of related questions, explains things well, gives warranted advice. I know he's been with Insight P.S. for several years.

Andy Neenah, WI

Adam came out for a follow up service and was very professional and helped get things taken care of thoroughly and efficiently.

SuperSteelersfan36 Indianapolis, IN

Mike was very thorough and professional. He explained what he was going to do and proceeded to do it in a very efficient manner. We were very pleased with Mike’s service.

Diane Alberti Bedford, NH

I like how they come when they say they will. I like that they call and let you know they are on the way. I like that they are very polite and explain everything to you. I like that they let you pick morning or afternoon because then you are not waiting all day. Lastly, I think they are very thorough. Good company.

Jason Kaukauna, WI

We have had Insight Pest Solutions for awhile now. Our technicians took extra time today to answer questions we had, and provided us with some excellent insight and updated our plan of attack to get more out of our plan! Thanks so much! I'd recommend Insight Pest Solutions to anyone with pest problems or taking measures to prevent them.

Dina Skaggs Denver, CO

James always does an excellent job! Very courteous and knowledgeable of what he does! Always grateful for his service!

James Goodman Silverdale, WA

I oversee a very large Senior Living community with a large commercial building. Our building was overrun by sugar ants, almost over night. We called a few local pest companies, but the only one willing to come to us on such short notice was Insight Pest Solutions. They explained their product and how they would address the problem. They shared how and why their pest product was safe, and really took the time to ensure our residents understood how they would spray and repeal our ant problem. Super happy with them and how professional they are. We now have a contract and haven't had issues since.

Marie Williams De Pere, WI

The employee was very well mannered and answered all my questions. Went over the plan for next application. Explained what was applied and how it works.

Alan Goldman Agawam, MA

Our technician, Omar, is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He always does an excellent job. I have recommended Insight to several neighbors when asked.

Bri B Reno, NV

Incredibly friendly and reliable staff. I get reminders of appointments and receive emails/calls if any issues arise. I also receive calls to ensure the service is working which I greatly appreciate.

Tran Nhan Newmarket, ON

I had Justin and Adrian from Insight Pest Solution cleaned out the minimal spider webs in my basement. We also walked around the house exterior to make sure the wiping holes are messed up and sprayed. Thank you for your wonderful help!

Seattle customer Seattle, WA

Nikolai was super attentive and very helpful, even recommending next steps and contacting his office on our behalf to lower the cost on our service today because we did not require a more thorough service as I had originally planned.

Marjorie Stoughton Pickering, ON

I had a visit by Technician "Chris" on Jan. 13, 2022, and was quite impressed: Chris listened patiently and was attentive to all my concerns, both inside the house and outside - it's an older house with partial basement and partial crawl space. I felt he addressed each concern appropriately , and I was happy with his skill in dealing each concern. He explained everything and answered all my questions.

Sandra Howard Norman, OK

Very polite young men. Joey explained everything to me and they were very efficient.

Donna Taylor Dracut, MA

Matthew arrived on time and explained everything he was going to do. He was very professional and courteous.

Steve Southbridge, MA

The techs were very friendly and explained the service provided. Also gave helpful tips to safeguarding my home from insects.

Rebecca Whitinsville, MA

Insight has always been extremely professional. They are quick to respond to all our pest control needs. I highly recommend them!

Sierra Samp Reno, NV

Eric F did the inspection, sprayed and set traps. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I have a lot of faith that this company will help me end my pest problem.

Cynthia Guy Seattle, WA

I have been using Insight Pest Solutions for many years and find Eric to be the besttechnician I've worked with. He's on time, thorough, knowledgable and very professional. Thank you Eric and Insight!

Andy Bowlin Kingsport, TN

Had a new person today James normally comes and hes awesome but today it was Katie. She was wonderful she made sure I had no other issues before she left and she asked if I needed anything else done before she left. Great job thank you!

Diane Wells Loveland, OH

Very professional and polite. The technician was prepared and thorough.

Mary Kate F Simpsonville, SC

I have been overall pleased with Insight Pest Solution’s services. They came to the house to rid it of spiders, roaches, you name it, and, as of now, no longer have issues with crawling critters, although I have been told that their services and spraying don’t kill bugs just push them out… their customer service has always seemed satisfactory to me as well, so generally pleased with Insight Pest Solutions.

Anonymous Westborough, MA

I've been a customer with Insight for four years. They are very responsive and always available when you need them. They offer a detailed service and they are very careful. The technicians provide excellent service. They are kind and professional, I've had no major issues with them. I really appreciate the peace of mind I get from using this company.

Reply from Insight Pest Solutions

Thank you for giving Insight Pest Solutions a five-star rating. We truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your service and with our technicians that they did an amazing job. Please, feel free to give us a call at (888) 234-2847 if you are ever experiencing any unusual pest activity, and we will be happy to retreat for you.

Siva

Very trustworthy. They don’t tell me to do any services for the sake of doing it. They let me know if it is really something I need. I definitely trust what they have found because they recommend good services every quarter. Any time I reach out to them, they are responsive and it has been pleasant to talk with them. I am very happy with Insight Pest Solutions. The price is reasonable compared to other services and they have been consistently keeping prices manageable.

Greg

Every time I’ve called, they have been able to quickly help me with my problem. When I need additional service, they work to find the quickest solution and come out without any additional charges. They’ve been very thorough looking for any potential critters around the building. They don’t always follow through to make sure the same service is on our separate garage.

Cathy

They have a very nice and informative website. They've always called me in advance to showing up. They come on time and always finish an excellent job. I have had no problems since they've been taking care of my house. I appreciate their professionalism and use them as a golden standard when I talk to other companies that don't communicate effectively.

Julie Luke Mount Horeb, WI

Would have liked the technician let us know they were here so that we could share present pest control concerns. Hope that they could still effectively do their work on a snowy day.

RPastuch Ottawa, ON

Kareem was polite, efficient and definitely wanted to solve our problem. He said, call me anytime and I'll come back. That is what they call service!

Peter Roberts South Easton, MA

No bugs since I started using them. Always polite.

Jenika Portland, OR

They set a lot of traps so we’ll see. They are unable to wall off their openings which was disappointing. Patrick was efficient and understanding of the problem. Please get your license to wall off the openings. If I knew in advance that you could not wall off the openings I probably would’ve kept checking with different exterminators to see who does but I didn’t know enough about exterminating rats to do so.

Lindsey Peikert Elgin, OK

Even though I had forgotten to unlock my back gate the company was good enough to allow me to rush home and unlock it so they didn't have to reschedule my appointment. Tyler did an amazing job rodent proofing our house for the winter, great experience, awesome customer service!

Ellen Billerica, MA

I like this service. They always call & schedule my next service, which I would be very lax if it was left for me to do. Alan, the serviceman, is very pleasant & knowledgeable. He is very polite & professional. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Richard Joubert Upton, MA

The technician did a wonderful job very knowledgeable very friendly

Walter Ensign Broken Arrow, OK

Great service. Super friendly and helpful tech. Very reliable pest control

Don Kaye Boardman, OR

I am so happy to have Mike as the technician taking care of my home. Always thoroughly, always informative and always ready to answer questions. He made sure I knew everything he did and why he did it. Also let me know about future actions he plans to take and optional services available to me. Not to mention his good humor and congenial personality. Because of Mike, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company's services to others.

John Virginia Beach, VA

Each one of their representatives and technicians who have come here have been professional and neat and very knowledgeable of their jobs. They seem to be very thorough and effect. Whenever I call them with a particular issues, they are relatively fast to respond and solve the problem.

Samad Marlborough, MA

Whenever we need them, they will come. I like the advice the technician gave and that they made sure the service is really excellent. A couple of times we’ve had to reschedule and they still find time to get a technician to come out.

Reply from Insight Pest Solutions

Thank you for giving Insight Pest Solutions a five-star rating. We truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your service. Please, feel free to give us a call at (888) 234-2847 if you are ever experiencing any unusual pest activity, and we will be happy to retreat for you.

Arthur Rutland, MA

I’ve had other companies. They are all the same. They do a good job and get paid for doing a good job. I think they live up to their hype. Every time they come, they knock on the door and we talk about what they are going to do.

Reply from Insight Pest Solutions

Thank you for giving Insight Pest Solutions a five-star rating. We truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your service. Please, feel free to give us a call at 888- 234-2847 if you are ever experiencing any unusual pest activity, and we will be happy to retreat for you.

Anonymous Saugus, MA

I went with Insight based off of a coworker's recommendation. This company is very responsive and can accommodate special requests. We've had no issues with them and if there are problems, they come back to the house to resolve them.

Jeffrey Manchester, NH

I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a pest control company. I've never had a negative interaction because they're always prompt and let me know when they're coming ahead of time. They always answer my questions in customer service. I've had no pest problems since hiring them.

Bil Chesapeake, VA

We've been customers with them for several years. They are very friendly! They have answered the phone every time I've called and make appointments quickly when I need them. I haven't had any problems with pests since they've been taking care of my house.