Best Company Guarantee AmeriSave Mortgage Logo

AmeriSave Mortgage

9.9

LAST UPDATED: June 23rd, 2022

AmeriSave Mortgage is an online, direct mortgage lender in 49 states and Washington D.C. Since its founding in 2002, AmeriSave has funded over $103 billion in home loans and has been trusted with over 390,000 homes. The lender offers a variety of loan types, including mortgage refinance options, and can get most homebuyers to closing in 25 days or less.

AmeriSave reviews are overwhelmingly positive with 90 percent of customers awarding the company 4 or 5 stars. Some customers complain about application delays and inaccuracies, but the majority of customers praise AmeriSave's attentive customer service, low rates, and quick application and closing process.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Daniel from Falls Church, Virginia

"They were there 100% of the time. The loan officer was remarkable. She did a perfect job, guided me through the whole closing process, kept me informed, and was able to provide the same rate as a different company that I was considering, so I went with AmeriSave. I recommend them highly."

Read verified AmeriSave Mortgage reviews

The Good

• Online Application Process
  • Lower than Average Mortgage Rates
  • Quick Closing Time
  • Variety of Loan Types
  • Down Payment Assistance
  • Helpful Mortgage Calculators
  • AmeriSave Reviews

Online Application Process

The AmeriSave mortgage application process is entirely online, allowing borrowers to quickly view rates and programs that they qualify for, as well as get to closing much faster. This online application process is even mobile-friendly, providing greater ease to consumers.

A great feature on AmeriSave's website is the ability to get a free estimate for any type of home purchase or refinance loan. This pre-qualification process should have no impact on your credit score as a soft credit pull will be performed. You aren't required to provide your social security number (SSN) when applying for an estimate. If, however, you like what you see and choose to complete an AmeriSave loan application, personal and financial information will be required and a hard credit pull will be performed.

Lower than Average Mortgage Rates

Amerisave rates are approximately 0.5 percent lower than company competitors, such as New American Funding or Quicken Loans.

While Amerisave advertises low rates, it is important to note that you are not guaranteed the lowest rate upon applying. Securing the lowest available rate will be dependent on your credit score, credit report, and debt-to-income ratio (DTI), as well as any other company specific rate assessment factors. Rates are also subject to change daily based on the market.

Quick Closing Time

The closing process on a house typically takes about 30 to 45 days, but AmeriSave promises to reduce this wait time significantly. AmeriSave has been able to get nearly 50 percent of its customers to closing in as little as 25 days or less.

AmeriSave's dedication to quick closing times benefits borrowers who are on a tight deadline. This benefit is often difficult to find with other mortgage lenders, making AmeriSave a great option if you are in a rush to close on your home.

Variety of Loan Types

AmeriSave has a variety of home loan products that satisfy the needs of most homebuyers. You can choose from the following options:

• Fixed Rate Loan
  • Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loan
  • FHA Loan
  • VA Loan
  • USDA Loan

If you are looking to lower your monthly mortgage payment or take out cash, AmeriSave also offers two mortgage refinance options:

• Rate and Term Refinancing — lower your current interest rate and/or change the term length of your mortgage
  • Cash Out Refinancing — get cash out of your home's equity for home improvement of debt consolidation

You can quickly get a quote or use AmeriSave's Refinance Calculator to see if refinancing is the best option for you.

Down Payment Assistance

AmeriSave works within Fannie Mae guidelines to help make down payments possible for low income families and first-time home buyers. This government backed program allows borrowers to put down as little as 3 percent of the purchase price of the home to qualify for a loan.

Not all mortgage lenders are Fannie Mae backed, making AmeriSave a great option for those who may need extra down payment assistance or who are first-time homebuyers. Having a government entity to help back mortgages makes AmeriSave an even more secure options for borrowers.

Helpful Mortgage Calculators

Mortgage calculators are available to help you decide quickly if AmeriSave is able to secure you a mortgage within your desired budget or not. These tools don't replace your conversation with one of its representatives or an AmeriSave loan officer, but they do help you comparison shop.

AmeriSave has the following mortgage calculators:

• Mortgage Payment Calculator — view an accurate rate quote and calculate your monthly payment
  • Home Affordability Calculator — see how much house you can afford based on your income and current financial situation
  • Rent or Buy Calculator — see whether or not you should rent or buy a home
  • Should You Refinance Calculator — see if it's the right time for you to refinance your home loan

AmeriSave Reviews

AmeriSave excels in customer satisfaction, service, and attention. Out of the 1,400+ verified customer reviews on Best Company, 87 percent of AmeriSave reviews are four- or five-star.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Robin from Leander, Texas

"My experience was outstanding. Everybody I spoke to at AmeriSave was professional, courteous, and got me the answers I needed. They guided me through the process in a very expeditious way. The representative I dealt with was exceptional. He did an excellent job. It was easy to navigate. I am glad I chose them."

AmeriSave customers most often praise the following:

• Low interest rate
  • Quick and efficient loan process
  • Easy application process
  • Low closing cost
  • Personable and helpful loan officers

It is rare that a lender has such a high proportion of positive customer reviews, making AmeriSave a stand-out option in customer service in comparison to other mortgage lenders.

The Bad

• Not Available in New York
  • High Origination Fee
  • No Home Equity Loans or Home Equity Lines of Credit
  • No Jumbo Loan Program

Not Available in New York

AmeriSave mortgage products and services are available in 49 states, and Washington D.C. Unfortunately, AmeriSave does not originate loans in New York.

High Origination Fee

AmeriSave charges an origination fee including a $500 loan application fee, which is on the high end for the industry. The average application fee for the mortgage industry is approximately $300.

No Home Equity Loans or Home Equity Lines of Credit

AmeriSave does not offer home equity loans or lines of credit, or home improvement loans.

A home equity loan use the borrower's equity as his or her collateral. These loans provide access to extra cash that can be used for home renovations, other large expenses, or as a debt repayment option. A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is similar, but acts as a revolving source of funds similar to a credit card.

If you are interested in these loan options, there are other mortgage lenders that offer them.

No Jumbo Loan Program

AmeriSave doesn't offer jumbo loans. If you are looking to finance an expensive home purchase (beyond the usual conventional loan limit), you will need to look into other mortgage lender options.

The Bottom Line

If you are looking for a competitive mortgage rate from a trusted lender, AmeriSave could be a good option for you. Depending on the loan type and your own financial background, AmeriSave can help you purchase or refinance your home at a lower than average rate, saving you more money overall.

If you are looking to close quickly on a home or simply avoid a drawn-out mortgage process, AmeriSave can get you to closing faster than many of its competitors - in 25 days or less - a result of a streamlined application process and commitment to meeting borrowers' needs. Some customers complain that it took them much longer to get to closing with AmeriSave, but overall, the majority of AmeriSave reviews on BestCompany.com praise the company for a fast approval and closing process. In addition, the majority of AmeriSave borrowers have expressed high satisfaction with the company's customer service.

Based on customer reviews, we would recommend AmeriSave for your mortgage financing or refinancing needs.

Check out AmeriSave reviews below.

Call our recommended rep over at AmeriSave Mortgage below.

bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

Linda Coloma, MI

Everybody was just so cooperative. The lady I dealt with, Jessica, was amazing. I also dealt with Jacqueline. She was also amazing. I mean they kept in touch. I was never wondering what was going on. I could call them at any time during their business hours or leave a message. They always returned calls. They saved me quite a bit on the refinance. The interest rate was very important to me. They got it reduced and also lowered my house payment, which was very successful and it saved me quite a bit of money per month. I don't think anybody gave me wrong direction or anything. They were very honest about how things were going to work, whether it was good or bad, which it never turned out to be anything bad. It was always good. I dealt with them because they got me what I needed very expeditiously. I was glad that they reached out to me. I would recommend them highly to anybody that's looking for a refinance or anything to do with their home. It went the way I wanted it to. The price is right. I'm saving considerable amount of money per month. It's been a very awesome experience. I didn't have to wait weeks and weeks to hear back from them. Everything was going along day by day and I was hearing from Jessica almost every single day on what needed to be processed. I had no problem with Amerisave. They followed me and led me right down the way that needed to go to get processed and the closure on the refinance done and very, very quickly.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Linda, Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We are happy to hear that AmeriSave was able to deliver a memorable experience and hope that in the future, we might have an opportunity to work with your friends and family. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026

Douglas Polen Moncks Corner, SC

Overall, AmeriSave has been a good lender. When I've contacted customer service I wasn't on hold for an inordinate amount of time and the rep seemed to know what she was talking about. I've had a couple issues, such as my escrow being over payed, but AmeriSave took care of the issue without my having to do anything. My other issue was the difficulty in setting up biweekly payments. I want to pay them more money faster, and it was a pain and took months, involving printing out authorization forms, mailing them in physically, and of course having them lose the paper I sent in. Eventually it got handled, but that is a silly way to do business in 2022. Other than that, though, they've done a good job, and even those were relatively minor.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Mr. Douglas Polen, We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We currently do not have enough information to reach out to you directly. Please contact our Customer Care Team at your earliest convenience by calling 1-888-655-0906 and/or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] so that we can assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Anonymous Opelika, AL

Some of the people I encountered were awesome, just beyond helpful, but some people were kind of short and not really customer service oriented. I chose Amerisave because my first point of contact was with a guy named Sammy Flake and he was awesome. Can't say it enough how helpful, and hands on and guiding that Mr. Sammy Flakes was through this process. Definitely kept me from from being overwhelmed constantly. He checked in with me and made sure that I understood most things that I didn't understand. He really took some time to to guide me to the finish line. I wish I could have stayed with him a little bit longer. In the beginning he was just beyond amazing and I definitely appreciate that guy. We'll definitely be recommending him for future businesses. I had to resubmit things several times which made it harder for me.

Lorraine San Dimas, CA

The representative outlined all of the steps to get a loan for me and made it super simple. They clearly outlined the documents I needed. Made it easy. I plan on using Amerisave again so I would recommend them. I'm glad I went with their service. The only thing I think would be an area for improvement is that at times there was a request for the same document multiple times, but working with the agency they basically told me don't upload the document even if it's asked for it again.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Lorraine, Thank you for being a valued client of ours. Your feedback is very much appreciated. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

David Provo, UT

I only worked with a loan officer, Rowena, and she was great. We got a very good interest rate. They were very good to work with and they kept everything confidential between me and them. I'm glad I did go with AmeriSave. Rowena and her loan processor Loretta were both wonderful to work with. I appreciate them working with us and and helping us get our loan approved. I'm self employed and it's a lot more difficult to get a loan when you're self employed. They worked with me through the process and were able to help me get it done and it ended up being a very good experience.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

David, Thank you for taking the time to share this positive post. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to have been able to make this mortgage transaction smooth for you! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Anonymous Kenosha, WI

There were a lot of time especially towards the end of our loans where it was hard to get a hold of people and it would take one or two days for them to get back to me. The only thing I would say is that they had told me if I used their realtor, a realtor that goes through them, that I would get a thousand dollars off of my closing cost and then it turns out that they had forgotten about it. I had to remind them repeatedly to make sure they did that and then we only got a partial credit of like five hundred dollars and they said it's due to however much of the house you buy which they never mentioned in the first placed. I felt that was something that should have been told me up front. But I liked that I could do everything online, I was able to reach out and ask questions, through text, e-mail, or phone. So that was very convenient

Kevin Upper Marlboro, MD

The going rate was so acceptable. They took the time to diligently explain the process and everything they said they would do and what they needed and it was a great experience. I'm glad I chose them. They did a good job with everything.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Kevin, Thank you for your feedback! We work hard to offer the best mortgage experience which is supported by your kind words. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Evan Kingston, ID

Answered all my questions in a timely manner. I'm very glad that I went with them, it was a great experience. John that helped me was great and the process of obtaining a loan went smoothly. It was really easy and all my questions were answered.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Evan, Thank you for allowing us to serve you and for this tremendous feedback! We love to hear about the positive experiences of our customers and hope to assist you again in the future! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

James Grenada, MS

Aways available and very helpful. I used them for the first mortgage and it was a great experience. Lynn Morrow was the processor. She was very helpful. Very intuitive. Made the process very easy for a novice like myself. Everyone that helped me from the company was great.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

James, Thank you for completing this positive review about your experience with Amerisave. We sincerely appreciate the kind words and cannot thank you enough for being an Amerisave customer! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026

Anonymous Providence, RI

Very responsive and they had repetitive option based on your profile. I'm glad I worked with them, I already had the mortgage with them so it was easy to get to work again. I just had a good experience getting my loan. The process was very streamlined.

Sherry Myrtle Beach, SC

If I had any questions or concerns I just called the lady and she taught me how to do things, she answered my questions and she was very professional. She was awesome. Very knowledgeable, clear with the responses, and excellent at what she did. She explained everything and she just handled everything professionally.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Sherry, Thank you for taking the time to share this positive post. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to have been able to make this mortgage transaction smooth for you! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026

Melinda Statesboro, GA

Sometimes they didn't call me back right away, but other than that everything was fine. I chose amerisave because I had them before and this time it was really great. It was so much quicker and I was really pleased. Everything was easy.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Melinda, Thank you for allowing us to serve you and for this tremendous feedback! We love to hear about the positive experiences of our customers and hope to assist you again in the future! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026

John Hamilton, MI

If there were any problems that would show up, I got an immediate call or email. So I was kept in the loop the entire time. It is the best offer. I would definitely recommend them. I'm really happy with them. It was the easiest mortgage transaction I've ever done, and I've had a couple under my belt already.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

John, We are very grateful to you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review and will always be available to assist you with any future mortgage needs. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026

Larry Waxahachie, TX

Each time we had a question or whatever we always had someone there to answer our questions and help us through the process. I have already recommended them. It was a good experience and the process of getting a loan was a simple and easy process.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Larry, Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We are happy to hear that AmeriSave was able to deliver a memorable experience and hope that in the future, we might have an opportunity to work with your friends and family. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Ricky Burkesville, KY

For any questions that I had, they either had the answer or found out the answer for me. I like the company because of the way they explained everything and talked to me. The agent I worked with went over everything with me.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Ricky, Thank you for allowing us to serve you and for this great feedback! We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Gary Verona, PA

They answered all my questions when I had them. I'm glad I work with them. They keep asking for paperwork, they didn't ask me for everything up front. They would wait a week and ask for something else. They would press those things or something so that was annoying.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Gary, Thank you for being a valued client of ours. Your feedback is very much appreciated. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026

Eufemia Monroe, WA

I'm pretty happy. It's a really good service and people should know about it. Every time I've had any questions or needed assistance from customer service I've received the answers in a timely manner and they have results for all the inquiries. The person who helped us to get the mortgage approved was very knowledgeable and he made the process seamless for us while compiling all the documents that the board needed to approve our loan, so it was very easy and and user friendly. I would say its a customer friendly process and it was very quick.

Cynthia Glendale, AZ

I suppose if I shopped around more I might have found a better rate, but overall I was pleased. I was very pleased of with the process and with their online services. I can go right online and pay my mortgage and check the status of things, so it's all very easy. They were always very responsive to any of my questions and they were real good about following up and I think that's why everything went so quickly, because of the customer service. It was quick and easy. The agent was tremendous, really helpful and a lot quicker than I had imagined.

Anonymous Bradenton, FL

Their rates were a little bit higher and the out of pocket closing costs were a little bit higher than other companies. There were some glitches with the notary coming to sign the paperwork but other than that everything was done very well. I went around and checked several sites to see what available rates were and I was looking for a company that could expedite the process which AmeriSave did an excellent job with. I've got two mortgages now and both individuals that handled my account were outstanding.

Daniel Sheridan, WY

Customer support is very important to them, you can call and get your questions answered. They work with you and make sure you are happy. If you aren't, they figure out a better way. They did a very good job on my VA loan, they stay on top of things. The people are very trustworthy. AmeriSave is really a good company. They're very reliable. The people I worked with were very professional. I'm very glad I used them, they are the best refinance company I've ever worked with.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Daniel, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We currently do not have enough information to reach out to you directly at this time and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about your experience. Please contact our Customer Care Team by calling 1-888-655-0906 and/or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] We hope to hear from you soon.

Wendy Saint Johns, FL

Everybody that I engaged with during the process was excellent and the whole process was very smooth. I think the value was good for what I needed. The person that I engaged with was upfront and honest with no surprises. I already have referred them to several of my friends. I was kept informed about all the necessary steps and they provided helpful and accurate updates and information throughout the process. They provided me with the services that I needed and they didn't try to oversell me. They were efficient and professional.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Wendy, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We currently do not have enough information to reach out to you directly. Please contact our Customer Care Team at your earliest convenience by calling 1-888-655-0906 and/or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] so that we can assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

May. 23rd, 2022

Yosbel P. Hialeah, FL

Made it possible for me, searched in many places but thankfully I came across Amerisave which made my dream as home owner true!

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Yosbel, Thank you for completing this positive review about your experience with Amerisave. We sincerely appreciate the kind words and cannot thank you enough for being an Amerisave customer! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

James Gordon Gardendale, AL

Quick responses, great communication. Trevor went out of his way to make sure I understood the process every step of the way.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

James Gordon, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Joshua Chunchula, AL

Everyone was very professional and friendly. They have better rates than other companies and I am glad I went with them. Good at providing feedback to any questions.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Joshua, Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that the service provided exceeded your expectations and hope that we have earned a customer for life! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Jason Germantown, OH

The lady that helped me out was amazing. She did a really good job. Very helpful. I was very pleased. She was on top of everything and kept me informed.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Jason, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with AmeriSave. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Ryan Chester, CA

Lynn was very helpful and any time I had any questions she was there to help me understand it better. I'm very happy that I tried them because they were so helpful.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Ryan, Thank you for being a valued client of ours. Your feedback is very much appreciated. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Richard Hernando, MS

They had the best rate. and the. I am happy with them. For the process of obtaining my loan, everything was online. It was pretty easy. And any questions I had, I could always call my loan officer.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Richard, Thank you for allowing us to serve you and for this tremendous feedback! We love to hear about the positive experiences of our customers and hope to assist you again in the future! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Raleigh Susanville, CA

I am very likely to recommend AmeriSave. I think the communication between the loan agent and the processor can be a little bit better. The process of getting a loan was easy.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Raleigh, Thank you for being a valued client of ours. Your feedback is very much appreciated. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026

John London, KY

They were very easy to get a hold of. Very knowledgeable and very friendly. The process of obtaining my loan was really quick, actually closed within 30 days.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

John, Thank you for your positive review. We are committed to providing an excellent mortgage experience for our customers and are delighted to read these kind words! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026

Anonymous Bothell, WA

I have an excellent loan officer. Excellent service by Eric. It was so streamlined, I was able to upload the files just like that and it was very intuitive and it was pretty straightforward I didn't need to spend much time to understand it. My loan officer so was very prompt. It could be emailed out or texts she was always on top of it.

Tony Saint Louis, MO

They give you access to the portal where you can upload your documents. It's better than the old fashioned way of asking your permission. It was just simpler to do everything through the portal. They offered a better interest rate that any other mortgage company. I am glad I did it with Amerisave.

Marie

It very reasonable. I've been very happy so far. I really like the way it amerisave processed my mortgage. First of all it was done online and I had the opportunity to select the interest rate that I would like to apply to my loan. So I had that option. I think that the overall refinance experience I've had was very satisfactory.

Eric Bridgeport, WV

The rates are lower than everyone else. It was really easy, it was quick and fast and efficient and they knew what they were doing and so it's wonderful. I always get quick responses to the emails from my agent, he's really fast and I don't have to wait around for answers.

Charles Clyde, NC

They've been pretty honest. I would definitely recommend them. Everything was very quick, they gave me exactly what I needed, there were no delays or any other unknown pop ups. They had the best interest rate compared to anybody else and I'm glad I chose them.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Charles, We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We currently do not have enough information to reach out to you directly. Please contact our Customer Care Team at your earliest convenience by calling 1-888-655-0906 and/or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] so that we can assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Donald Bad Axe, MI

It was easy to work with Amerisave Mortgage. The people we worked with were extremely helpful and helped us all the way through it. Anything that we weren't sure of, we asked them and they had the answer right away. We have been very happy with the whole process and I would highly recommend them.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Donald, We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We currently do not have enough information to reach out to you directly. Please contact our Customer Care Team at your earliest convenience by calling 1-888-655-0906 and/or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] so that we can assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

May. 23rd, 2022

Barbara Berg Durham, NC

Very easy online process from applying for a refinance to closing. Exceptional loan officer and quick response on questions. Annoying piece of this refinance was the constant letters concerning mortgage insurance. Too many letters on this topic.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, Barbara Berg! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

May. 5th, 2022

Anonymous Great Barrington, MA

The bottom-line is the broker was terrific. She stayed with me and more or less held my hand through the whole thing. Guided me with patience and kindness and made suggestions. She helped me get to the end of it, and it was a bit of a long process. I will recommend you guys to anybody that asks about refinancing. There were just some long stretches were it was difficult to make everything happen. I don't know what made it that way, but otherwise it was great.

Ken Newman Bastrop, TX

On time, professional and friendly service. It was easy and without pressure to complete the entire process.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Ken Newman, Thank you for taking the time to share this positive post. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to have been able to make this mortgage transaction smooth for you! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Kirk Livingston, MT

AmeriSave was the best rate, cheapest closing costs, AND most cash-out for a ReFi. Couldn't be happier with the end result plus in under 30 days!

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Kirk, Thank you for allowing us to serve you and for this tremendous feedback! We love to hear about the positive experiences of our customers and hope to assist you again in the future! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Jessica Baltimore, MD

My loan officer was very informative and very thorough. They really set me down and walked me through the entire process and I appreciated it.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Jessica, We’re glad to know that our team met your expectations. Thank you for sharing your positive experience. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Alan Gray Court, SC

AmeriSave is very good on following up and they made everything pretty straightforward and easy. I'm really happy with them. I am satisfied.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Alan, We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and want to thank you for the kind words. If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Garrett Conway, SC

I had a lot of trouble with the title company and it kicked me out of my relaxed period once. They always got back to me fast. I do think they should notify you when they when switch the loan originator. Because I started out with one Michelle Dalka in Atlanta. And then I had no word and then all of a sudden I had a new guy.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Garrett, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We currently do not have enough information to reach out to you directly. Please contact our Customer Care Team at your earliest convenience by calling 1-888-655-0906 and/or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] so that we can assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

May. 31st, 2022

Phillip Missoula, MT

The guys that were assigned to me were very open to answering any questions that I had about anything. Everything seems pretty straight forward and the people were just in general really nice to talk to.

Richard Las Vegas, NV

The online aspect makes it a lot easier for paying my mortgage. It is very easy to use the website to make payments and any discount payments. I am glad I chose AmeriSave Mortgage for my home loan.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Richard, We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We currently do not have enough information to reach out to you directly. Please contact our Customer Care Team at your earliest convenience by calling 1-888-655-0906 and/or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] so that we can assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Wendy Morrisville, PA

It is a very easy, simple process. But sometimes it was difficult to pay since you can't pay AmeriSave straight, you have to pay through another company. I wish that you could pay right through that AmeriSave so that they handle their own mortgage payments.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Wendy - We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We currently do not have enough information to reach out to you directly. Please contact our Customer Care Team at your earliest convenience by calling 1-888-655-0906 and/or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] so that we can assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Hanan Lincoln, RI

They were very helpful. They were efficient and I got a positive result. I am glad I chose them and I had a positive experience with them. I will be recommending AmeriSave to my friend.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Hanan, We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We currently do not have enough information to reach out to you directly. Please contact our Customer Care Team at your earliest convenience by calling 1-888-655-0906 and/or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] so that we can assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Isaiah Arlington, TX

When I called, they gave me the answers. I felt it was a good value for my money and they were upfront and straight with me. From my experience I would recommend them. They were pretty easy to deal with and they kind of kept me in the loop with what was going on. I get the best interest rate with them.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Isaiah, We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We currently do not have enough information to reach out to you directly. Please contact our Customer Care Team at your earliest convenience by calling 1-888-655-0906 and/or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] so that we can assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Michelle Lone Jack, MO

Glad I choose AmeriSave - it was convenient and they work very quickly. We didn't have any hang ups and they work really quickly and kept me Informed of everything that was going on. I haven't been able to get online, so that's my only problem.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Michelle, Thank you for your positive review. We are committed to providing an excellent mortgage experience for our customers and are delighted to read these kind words! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Elaine Pell City, AL

Customer support is always very responsive to any questions anything I need investigated. Everything is explained completely in a timely manner. The portal works very well. There was slow down because of covid but it is alright. I have enjoyed working with them.

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

Elaine, Thank you for taking the time to share this positive post. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to have been able to make this mortgage transaction smooth for you! If you should need anything further, please feel free to contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-888-700-4026.

Djosse Atchade Rockville, MD

I usually do not answer call solicitations but when I got Jonathan on the phone I felt immediately comfortable sharing my story with him. I was forced to refinance my home loan because of a stressful change in my family life. He handled the refinancing process from start to finish and I felt in financial peace of mind all through it. In addition I received one of the best offers on the market. This has been the best experience that I have ever had by far. Jonathan was wonderful in assisting the loan process. The loan was approved in a timely fashion. Thank you so much for your help. I would recommend him and the AmeriSave team to anyone in a heartbeat.