shield Backed by our $100 Guarantee! Learn More

Freedom Debt Relief

9.2

How is this calculated?

Summary

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved billions in consumer debt since its founding in 2002.

The company has considerable industry experience and high client satisfaction ratings.

With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) is a great option for many consumers. Its minimum debt requirement is $7,500. Freedom Debt Relief accepts clients dealing with financial hardship that meet this threshold and clients that can make regular payments to an account to pay for settlements. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers a debt settlement program that involves negotiating with creditors to lower total debt owed and is available in 40 states. It does not, however, offer debt management plans or credit counseling for those not interested in debt settlement, as Freedom Debt Relief is a debt settlement company.

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges 22 percent of your total enrolled debt, which means the cost varies depending on your financial situation. To settle a $20,000 debt, it will cost around $4,000.

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one consolidation loan and one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt and avoid declaring bankruptcy.

Pros

• check_circle Low Minimum Debt Requirement
  • check_circle Industry Leader
  • check_circle Multiple Accreditations
  • check_circle Thousands of Positive Customer Reviews

Cons

• remove_circle Not Offered in All States
  • remove_circle Limited Service Options
  • remove_circle Implicated in Previous Lawsuits

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. If you're looking to settle your debt through debt negotiation and a reliable debt relief program, we highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a reasonable quote from the company during your free consultation.

Services

Services Offered: Debt Settlement, Free Consultation

States Serviced:

As a leading debt settlement company, Freedom Debt Relief offers several services and features to its customers, including

• Free consultation with a Certified Debt Consultant
  • Relief for unsecured debts (credit card debt, medical debt, personal loan debt, or department store credit debt)
  • A free debt evaluation
  • An online dashboard to track your progress
  • Debt negotiation
  • Debt settlement
  • And more

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained, IAPDA-certified debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services.

According to a four-year study by Freedom Debt Relief, its customers start the program with a median of $28,000 in debt, which decreases to $3,800 after 45 months in the program. The graph below shows the decrease in debt over time and how this directly affects the increase in customers' credit scores.

Decrease in debt over time

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. It also offers education to help clients improve their financial knowledge.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer this debt relief service as part of their packages.

Pricing

Minimum Debt Requirement: $7,500

How much does Freedom Debt Relief cost?

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt, or about 20-22 percent of total debt. If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000.

Users are charged an average of 22 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more or less than this to use FDR. FDR's prices range between 15 and 25 percent. The rates vary depending on the state the client lives in.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement firm still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 22 percent of your total enrolled debt, but you will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate. The fee is competitive for the industry. The fee is assessed when a successful settlement is reached.

However, Freedom Debt Relief's services are high quality and make it easier to make your way to living debt-free.

What is Freedom Debt Relief's minimum debt requirement?

Freedom Debt Relief has a minimum debt requirement of $7,500. This means if you are looking to settle or reduce your debt but you do not meet this threshold, you will have to find another debt relief company with a lower minimum debt requirement.

However, Freedom Debt has a lower minimum requirement than some other top debt relief companies we have reviewed, so it is still standard for the industry, if not slightly more inclusive and available than some other debt relief companies.

What Customers Are Saying

Want to read real Freedom Debt Relief reviews from verified customers? Do so here. We've also included a snapshot of how customers rank Freedom Debt in terms of value, quality, service, and trustworthiness.

Positive Reviews

Most Freedom Debt reviews on Best Company are positive. People commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients drowning in high amounts of unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save them from paying a large percentage of what they owe. One Freedom Debt Relief review even states that the company helped him save several thousand dollars in interest as well as settling all of his outstanding debt.

Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores in the first six months, clients with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful for debt reduction. It's also important for people to know that forgiven debt is considered taxable income, so you may owe more in taxes when using debt settlement services.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several Freedom Debt Relief clients who have complaints about the debt relief company. The two main complaints that people seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long or isn't as effective as people hoped
  • FDR charges too much for its services, sometimes costing consumers up to 25 percent of their total enrolled debt

These complaints are fairly common within the debt settlement industry. It's important for clients to be fully informed about what debt settlement is and how it works. Potential clients should use the free consultation to learn more about the time it takes to reach a settlement and specific price information.

View Freedom Debt Relief reviews below.

About the Company

Accreditations: AFCC, IAPDA

Is Nonprofit: No

Time in Business: 20 Years

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief has over 17 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. It has settled over two million accounts since its founding and regularly settles over 50,000 accounts monthly.

In fact, Freedom Debt was one of the founding members of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which now accredits other debt relief companies and sets the standard for best practices in the credit advocacy industry. The company is also a platinum member of the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators.

Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the client. FDR will work to obtain settlements that resolve credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt, such as personal loan debt or medical debt).

FDR will walk clients through the debt settlement process: first, customers will voluntarily choose to stop making monthly payments to lenders. Instead, clients will elect to make a monthly deposit into a separate special purpose account to save money to pay for the settlements once negotiated. Freedom Debt Relief will then work to negotiate a settlement on behalf of its clients.

Unfortunately, this settlement process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your credit card or other debt, this will decrease your credit score. A four-year study by Freedom Debt Relief found that its customers' credit scores dropped in the first six months of the debt settlement program, then began to recover. According to the study, most customers' credit scores recovered to their previous position by the time they completed the Freedom Debt Relief program. It's smart to have a plan for boosting your credit score before you start the debt settlement process.

The graph below shows Freedom Debt Relief's customers' credit scores over time as they improve their debt through the company's program.

Freedom Debt Relief's customers' credit scores over time

How does Freedom Debt Relief work?

Freedom Debt Relief doesn't charge an upfront fee or any other fees until after debt is settled with creditors. This practice is standard for the industry. Debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt, also do not have upfront fees.

Upon enrollment, customers will open an FDIC-insured bank account that the client controls. Clients will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt into this bank account instead. This is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation.

Next, FDR or its representatives or agents will negotiate with your creditors to settle on debt to pay.

Freedom Debt Relief makes money by charging fees on the enrolled debt amount. Its average fees are a bit high (around 22 percent fees on enrolled debt), but its services are thorough.

The company's ability to help clients find an easier road to financial freedom and paying off debt is highly valuable.

Should I have any concerns about Freedom Debt Relief?

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 40 states. If Freedom Debt Relief does not offer its debt relief program in your state, you'll have to consider other debt settlement companies.

Most debt settlement companies have a minimum debt requirement to ensure a payout. A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much.

Freedom Debt Relief requires a minimum debt amount of $7,500 (the amount of which is charged fees between 15 and 25 percent). While this threshold is low compared to other debt settlement companies, it does rule out people struggling with lower debt amounts.

An additional limitation with Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. Freedom Debt Relief is not an option for those struggling with secured debt. The difference between unsecured and secured debt is that unsecured debt is not backed by assets or collateral, while secured debt is.

Limited Services

Some debt relief agencies provide services outside of debt settlement, such as credit counseling, advocating for a lower interest rate on your debt, or debt management plans. However, Freedom Debt Relief does not offer these services.

As such, if you choose to go with Freedom Debt Relief to help you work toward resolving your debt, be aware that you will be signing up for a debt settlement program, and may still receive calls from a debt collector or face the risk of a negative impact on your credit score.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Lawsuit

In 2019, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Freedom Debt Relief reached an agreement that FDR would do the following:

• Make it clear that in some cases, FDR may not be able to negotiate a debt if the creditor is unwilling to negotiate
  • Let consumers know that, in some cases, the creditor will only negotiate if the client is also directly involved in the negotiations, and that the consumer has the right to refuse to participate in the negotiations and can remove the debt from their program without penalty
  • Make it clearer to consumers under what circumstances they will be charged a fee
  • Stop charging fees on all accounts where the settlement amount was not reduced, or where the creditor wrote off the debt on their own
  • Make it clearer to consumers that, if they end their program early, any money left in their program savings account belongs to them, minus any funds earned by the company according to legal statutes
  • Pay restitution money to injured consumers
  • Pay a civil penalty

It's a good idea for potential clients to do some research on the process, consumers' rights, and industry standards for settlement companies before setting up a free consultation with a debt settlement service. It's also recommended to read recent customer reviews to get a better sense of Freedom Debt Relief's commitment to clients and how good its settlement services are.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Freedom Debt Relief?

expand_more

How does the Freedom Debt Relief program work?

expand_more

How does Freedom Debt Relief affect your credit?

expand_more

How much does Freedom Debt Relief cost?

expand_more

What kind of debt does Freedom Debt Relief work with?

expand_more

What happens if a creditor tries to sue me during settlement?

expand_more

Is forgiven debt taxable?

Reviews

Evelyn Diaz

San Leandro, CA
Freedom Debt Relief is helping me pay my debt! They were very clear since the beginning and explained the program and the steps I have to take! The toughest part is to be patient and let them negotiate the debts you! I have seen many of my debts being settled and I get constant communications letting me know of my progress. The client dashboard is so user friendly and clearly explains all the payments and my progress, the representatives of the chat online answer in seconds and patiently explain and answer all my questions! I highly recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone who wants to be Debt free!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Evelyn! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Yesenia

Phoenix, AZ
I was like stuck in a position where I didn't know what else to do amd all these debt were accumulating. I was pregnant with my twin boys and my husband was the only one working, but he was barely working because he was constantly taking me to the doctor's office, so everything was piling up. We looked it up online and Freedom Debt was the first one we saw. We did some investigation and we can called you guys and the representative was really nice and gave us some information about who Freedom Debt Relief is and why we should join. Thank you so much for helping us out. Not just me but my whole family - getting out of this hole that we've dug ourselves in. You guys were able to extend us a hand and get us out of that debt and we finally feel free, so thank you so much for all your guys's help and support. You guys have great customer service. Really great representatives who are very compassionate, show empathy, and they're really genuinely nice. I would receive text messages saying 'Hey you have something pending or setteling or that's about to be settled'. So that's something that I really appreciate.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Yesenia, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Myra

Ashland, VA
I can't say enough about it. I just finished the program early and I'm happy with everything. I was having some issues with credit cards and one of my nephews put me on to you guys, which was a good thing. I've been totally pleased with everything. Everyone that I worked with was a good experience. Any time I've ever called, I've been able to speak with someone. The client dashboard was a big help. I could look and see for myself where things were at.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, completing your program is such an amazing accomplishment! We look forward to your continued success! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carmen

Sun City Center, FL
I have so many debt, so I found Freedom Debt Relief on my phone and I decided to apply. I'm really I'm very happy to have them. It's a relief I don't have to worry about it - just make the payment and they do everything for me. I'm very happy, that's all I can say. I will recommend it to my friends and to my family and the only thing I can do is really appreciate what they're doing for me and I thank God that I've read about them. I'm very happy with what they were doing for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing, Carmen. It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Ipanema Ordonez

Fountain Valley, CA
For someone who didn't believe in credit and was directed into asking for it, I believe that Freedom Debt Relief is someone who understands that credit can not be forced into a person by deceitful ways or means. Freedom Debt Relief understands those, like me who prefer to spend it if you have it. In other words, help you to get your peace of mind back, by doing what is right. They lead you to the deliverance from deceitful ways. At least, this was my case. I am giving back, what I never asked for since the beginning. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for understanding the ways of deception people like me go through. Although the credit system can be good. It can also be offered to those who are not forced to get it, and who willingly seek for it, based on their understanding about rates, time frame (to pay back) length of loan, etc, etc.

Jessica Aronson

I rate FDR 5 because of the Professionalism and compassion the staff of the whole Whole program has for the the clients is very amazing, they understand,they don't judge as to why your calling , all they want to know is How they can Help Us And we help ourselves as well They don't judge about why we are calling They are just Happy That they can Help us if we give them a chance to prove what they are working with and they go over everything with you,they make you feel very safe , comfortable,and not want you to take yourself out of life permanently,The representative I spoke with for the first time cried with me cus I explained My Diagnosis of Mentally ill and I wanted to end my life I was close and she told me everything is going to be ok,and it's in there hands now and they will take care of everything and then I was proven that to be true! Thank You

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jessica thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

teresa toivonen

Grayling, MI
So far it's been a great experience for me and I hope to have all my debt taken care of very soon.Iwould recommend FDR to anyone who asks for a company that can resolve your debt in a short period of time.

9 hours ago

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Teresa, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

13 minutes ago

Cynthia Kline

Harlan, IA
I have had a fabulous experience with freedom debit relief. They are always very helpful and always polite. I don’t have to deal with annoying c collection calls. I am so glad I pick them to help get out of debit.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Cynthia, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

DAVE USNAVY2011

Baltimore, MD
Working with these guys has been the best decision I've ever made in terms of financial resolution. My settlements so far have saved me thousands of dollars and I'm only halfway there.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Dave! We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Markw

Lakeland, FL
Have been in the program for about 7 months and no issues. I already have 8 settlements and working on the next. I have a lot of accounts (19) with over $100K in credit card debt. Dashboard is great and keeps me informed. If I have a question, always answered. Just trust the process, I still have a long ways to go, but getting there!

Ruby

Catonsville, MD
Wanted to consolidate my debts instead of paying so many. I've gotten along very well and they keep me informed when something is ready to be settled. To date I've had no problems; everything is going well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ruby, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jennifer Schott

Pasadena, TX
We joined them after having all our questions answered and fears put to rest that this was a "scam" company like so many others we looked into were. The program and website is really easy to understand and the team has been great. The program deposits work and communication is easy and reliable. I can't say enough good about the program, and I am looking forward to seeing the end of the program and its benefits. 5/5 recommend.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jennifer, we are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Leon Wood

Waldorf, MD
I truly believe it it wasn't for FDR I would have filed bankrupt, but a long story I'll make this plain and clear I would recommend this company to anyone that's having bent problems, I will be able to pay off my $24,000 debt a little over 3years thanks to GET thank You so much

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Leon our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Charles Crossman

Saint Augustine, FL
The financial "system" FDR uses has enabled me to turn my financial problems around. To the extent I have a couple of credit cards where the card company has increased my credit limit. And the "biggy", I recently applied for a VA home loan and was approved up to 400k.

Luisa F. Victorio

Annapolis, MD
Almost all of my debts were settled without any hazzle. I am down to one so I am very very happy with the outcome. People should trust Freedom Debt Relief because they provide excellent work and thus provide excellent results. Thank you again FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Luisa we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Richard

They check up on us and I get good emails keeping us informed so that was that was good. They have just been forthcoming. I'm glad we did, it was the best decision we made. They're good company and they taking care of us really well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Richard thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Linnette

Everytime I had a question they would answer it, and their answers were great and they did as much as possible to help me. They're very ordinary and they give you enough time to gather your finances to establish the payment that you'd be able to make monthly. I'm just very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Linnette It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Melisss Davis

Atlanta, GA
I like the fact there is constant communication on my account and you can always reach them on any changes or questions through email with a quick responses or follow-up.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Luis

Clermont, FL
Reps have a knowledgeable background and willingness to help me. Always keep in touch on the progress I am making. Always answers my questions directly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service, Luis! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Debra

Fort Lauderdale, FL
They have been a blessing to us. They negotiated with our creditors and we’re able to save us money. We are excited to rebuild our credit worthiness in the event of an emergency. Being seniors it gets very overwhelming and confusing when trying to negotiate by yourself. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Debra, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carolyn Delcarlo

Stockton, CA
The staff and management are able to explain and help you organize and prioritize your needs. They are fabulous when it comes to communication , thoroughness, followup..I am just delighted with the caring approach and expertness...highly recommend.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carolyn, thank you for reviewing your experience! We not only want to provide you with the best customer service and savings, but we also want to provide you with the necessary tools achieve and maintain a brighter financial future! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Romanita

It was very helpful and easy to understand the way they gave me information. They're always there to help you and solve any problems you have with them. I've been doing very well with them. Very very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Romanita we are thrilled to accompany you in your journey to financial freedom. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Luz

I needed help. Yes they always kept me updated with everything. They were very open with me, they spoke to me freely, they explain everything and they really do with me. Very satisfied.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Luz we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Danilo Zambrano Iturralde

New York, NY
ITs been a great experience,everything work out as they told me; in the begining,i was ecxeptical because this was my first time doing something like this but the person who take care of me talked to me in some way that made me feel confidence,and after this two years l see the results,thanks for everythin to all that people that work in my case,they did an amazing job,thatnks,thanks!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Danilo, it is great to hear that you feel comfortable with the process of the program. We strive to make this process as easy as possible. Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Antwain

GA
I jus want freedom debt relief know they are the best alot of people around me and people on YouTube said alot of stuff that's not true I'm so happy I made this decision they move fast they already have knock down 2 of my debt in one month I jus want the people out there to know this stop believing the naysayers out there and trust yourself and freedom debt relief jus add extra payments ever week and pluse your monthly payments u will see thanks freedom debt relief

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Antwain we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Rosemary Clark

Lake Worth, FL
God bless everyone in the "Freedom Debt Relief" family. Everyone have graciously reflected a demeanor of congenial and obliging professionalism and a worldly awareness when discussing personal and financial concerns. In addition, the employees have illustrated the necessary skills of maintaining a cheerful outlook that is necessary when reaching out to the multifaceted clients that the Freedom Debt Relief family are determined to reach out and assist those people whose misfortune have left them discouraged and affected by sadness and remorse. This aspiring company have earned "our" undeniable blessings for their steadfast honesty and trustfulness that they have genuinely earned. Their distinction of reaching out to others with positive encouragement and mindful gracious earnestness. This reflects the extraordinary abundance of pride in the company's continuing determination to alleviate the adversities of these people's overwhelming and disparaging financial position. The essential ingredients of superior and long-standing fundamentals that the employees displays makes this company a beneficial enlightenment in the community. This assures our awareness of the many undeniable and encouraging blessings to everyone in the community.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Rosemary we are honored to be your solution to financial relief and we are honored to be your partners in your journey. On behalf of the Freedom Family, we look forward to your continued success and we will remain by your side through this journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide.

David Graham

Tampa, FL
FDR is a great alternative if you find yourself in a situation that you are unsure of how to get out of. Prior to, and over the pandemic, my family found ourselves in a situation I could not find a path out of. Freedom Debt Relief both found and created the alternative path we needed. It is not for everyone. It has definitely created a sense of commitment and pressure that I unfortunately needed. The staff is wonderful and nearly all successfully balance the role of both financial and emotional counselors in a time that is difficult and stressful for all. External circumstances, combined with my own personal choices, put me in a situation that seemed untenable. I could not be more appreciative and grateful to FDR for the help and guidance they have provided. I am about 1/2 of the way through but feel I have rounded the corner. Stress-wise, this has been one of the most painful I have experienced in 40+ year history. I now find a light as the end of the tunnel and would not be here without Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

David It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Georgina Miller

Kodak, TN
They are taking good care of me. Keeping me informed on which company they are working with and when they take out my payment. Am very happy with how I am being treated

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Excellent feedback, Georgina. Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step of the way toward a debt-free future. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experiences. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Linda Stroup

Phoenix, AZ
So far I'm very pleased with the handling of my account through Freedom Debt Relief. Three accounts have been addressed and being paid off with 19 more accounts to go.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Linda, we strive to provide quality customer care. We aim to find real solutions that make a difference and are present every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

PD Ferris

Mount Carmel, PA
Been easy so far the staff very easy to deal with.Explain everything to detail and it's benifts..Send congratulations when a debt paid highly recommend

Lavada Morris

Capitol Heights, MD
FDR has handle my accounts without any problem . If you keep up your part of the deal then they will do the rest for you without any problem

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lavada it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Nancy Mills

Orange Park, FL
I am so happy I made the decision to turn to Freedom Debt Relief for their help. They are doing exactly what they said the would do to help eliminate my debt. A year from now I should be debt free! Thank you FDR

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Nancy, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

review

Wesley Chapel, FL
I have been working with FDR since September 2021, and to date 2 accounts have been settled. FDR Customer Support is easy to work with. leading me every step of the way in getting my life back through this process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Cristina Ranuschio

It helped me organize and take care of my debt without affecting my needs. Also, when I needed help maybe skipping one payment it was done without hassle.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Cristina our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and its great to hear you are happy with our service efforts! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Jameille Brannen

Washington, DC
I was able to get all my accounts settled in just a few months. A very stressful time was completed sooner than I thought was possible. I can breathe knowing when I answer the phone it's not someone questioning me about payments I was unable to make. It's such a relief to now only have my 1 loan payment to make.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are thrilled to see you're program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Betty Cordero

New York, NY
Freedom Debt Relief is absolutely wonderful there a life safer wonderful and friendly staff love the service from day one very helpful and patient with I would absolutely would recomend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone there wonderful and helpful people.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Betty, thank you for reviewing your experience with us. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Raymond Esparza

Houston, TX
The experience that I have for freedom debt relief is your entire staff members always have good courtesy and keeping me informed about my status on my accounts and y'all did a very good job and I'm very happy all of y'all for being there for me doing this hardship situation

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Raymond It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

CAROL MANAHAN

Los Angeles, CA
I am so thankful that I made the right decision to join Freedom Debt Relief after having been enlightened on what to expect and be happy and satisfied in making use of the services that it offered. I hope the good services will always be there. Thank you,

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carol, we are happy to hear that youre pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Mary Robinson

Pinellas Park, FL
I have been enrolled with FDR for about a year and a half and have been extremely pleased with the service and the representatives I have had to interact with. They are very helpful and respond to my every need. I would recommend them to anyone and I have noticed they are now advertising on the TV. They have been a god-send to me and my financial well being. Thank you FDR!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mary We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jewel Duncan

Pasadena, MD
I was a little apprehensive at first, but I am happy I decided to do this. I was on a neverending journey of minimum payments. My credit score took a hit initially but it is bouncing back after a reasonable amount of time. I enrolled 10 credit card debts last year and 6 are in negotiation, 3 resolved, and 4 more to go. I will have successfully completed the program by 2025 debt-free. I am excited.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jewel It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Robert Goddard

Lawton, OK
Freedom Debt Relief has provided excellent service. They are professional and courteous when I have had to deal with them directly. The client dashboard is an excellent tool for tracking my progress and teaching me about how the process works. Three of the debts have been set up for being paid off and three are in negotiation. Two of the debts remain to be addressed. This has occurred in a short amount of time. I would highly recommend this company to those seeking to resolve their debt issues.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are happy to hear that youre pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Taelor Jones

Easton, MD
Freedom Debt Relief has given my husband and I our peace of mind back! Credit card debt is scary and we didn't know how we would ever get out of it. We were only able to make minimum payments and we where drowning in debt. This program as been extremely easy to follow. The customer service is wonderful. They are helping us get out of debt and help become financially stable again.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Taelor thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

SharonA

Little Rock, AR
Freedom Debt Relief (FDR)has made the process of getting out of debt painless in my opinion. From the beginning everything was explained well by someone who was very kind and understanding. The dashboard that is specific to me and my accounts is very user friendly and FDR has been very prompt in letting me know when a settlement is ready to be finalized. If you stick with making the monthly deposit amount, this program works!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Sharon thank you for sharing your experience. It is great to hear that we have been able to provide a smooth option to pay off your debts. Our dashboard is a tool we are very proud of and we make sure that we continue to improve it! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Laurie

Almond, NY
It's very good it helped me a lot. Maybe their fees are higher than I wanted. They always answer my questions and they respond quickly. They sent me a text or email, maybe both, letting me know that there's been update or if there's something I have to approve and where and what's going to be coming up next. They just they keep me updated ahead of time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are happy to hear that, Laurie. We understand that some people may find our fees to be high but keep in mind that even with our settlement fee, maintenance fee, and taxes, those totals could not exceed the compound rates like credit cards. We encourage you to speak with our Client Services team to learn what options are available that would allow you to accelerate your Graduation Path. Client Services is available 7 days a week to support your financial needs. Your feedback is valued. Thank you for trusting Freedom Debt Relief to serve your financial needs.

Michelle

Zavalla, TX
I get messages through my email as well as phone calls and letters always keeping up to date with everything if I need to authorized a settlement or anything the details. They get me the information I need it within a timely manner. They've always answered every question that I have, always available anytime I call and doesn't take long to get a hold of the customer service representative. I feel great about it. I had no issues with them, they do not bug they do not encouraged me to do anything that I'm not comfortable with I have nothing but positive and good dealing with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your amazing feedback is appreciated, Michelle. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. We hope to continue providing a supportive and pleasant atmosphere for you. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Karen Wilkinson

Ocala, FL
Very courteous and helpful. Good customer service. Giving a five star rating. Very happy I have chosen them

1 day ago

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your experience! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts and exceptional team. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

16 minutes ago

Thomas Lucero

Las Vegas, NV
EVERYTHING WENT VERY SMOOTHLY AND VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THE AGENT HELPING ME WITH EVERYTHING I HAD TO DO.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Thomas! We are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Douglas Carroll

Miami, FL
I am well pleased with your work on our behalf. thank you. The counselors are very encouraging and helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Douglas! We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Peggy Stewart

Detroit, MI
The program does everything that it says nand virtually helped me get my debts paid. Would not have been able to do it without their assistance.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Peggy. We are thrilled to serve you and look forward to helping you accomplish your future financial goals. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lindsey

Kinston, NC
They were grate to work with and explained everything in detail so I could completely understand it

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lindsey we are happy to hear that youre pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.