Beyond Finance

5.4

LAST UPDATED: June 29th, 2022

Beyond Finance is a debt consolidation company with a simple mission: to help people save money, gain control of their finances, and borrow responsibly. As the consumer debt market continually grows, Beyond Finance works around the clock to create both practical and fair debt management services that are customized to its customer's needs.

Beyond Finance also aims to go above and beyond in customer service, and clients have access to the company's consultants — who are there to guide clients through every step of the process and provide personal support and solutions.

The company has offices in Chicago, Houston, and San Diego and was founded in 2016.

The Good

• Simple Process
  • Accreditations
  • Services

Simple Process

Beyond Finance has a simple, three-step process to help clients settle their debts. First, the company analyzes your existing debt to ensure the company will be able to help you. If it can, the Beyond Finance team will work with you to develop a debt relief solution that fits your unique needs.

Then, Beyond Finance will work on your behalf to settle your debts and save you as much money as possible. These results are not always guaranteed, however, and it is important to realize that if you agree to work with a debt settlement company, you do so at your own risk and may end up paying money in without getting the results you want.

The final step in the process is to eventually move beyond your debt (hence the company name.) As you start making a single monthly payment into your Beyond Finance account, the company will help you diminish or refinance your debt in less time than you might be able to do on your own.

Again, remember that this process is different for every client, and while debt relief companies have helped many clients reduce their debt over time, this isn’t always the case and results are not guaranteed.

Accreditations

Beyond Finance is an accredited member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is one of the primary organizations with which a debt relief company can become accredited. The AFCC sets industry standards and regulates ethical business practices among debt relief companies, so it’s great when a company is a member and is thus accountable to those standards.

We don’t find any evidence that Beyond Finance is accredited with other organizations, but the AFCC is a great start.

Services

Beyond Finance is a debt consolidation company. This means that when you choose to work with the company, you start making a monthly payment into a special account that you create solely for the purpose of paying off debts.

After you have accrued enough money (generally four to six months into the process), Beyond Finance will start using the money in your account as leverage to negotiate settlements with your creditors.

If you are not current on your monthly payments, the debt settlement process might be delayed, because if you don't have enough money in your account with which Beyond Finance can negotiate, it will have to wait until you do.

The company also advises you to send any and all collection calls its way. If you receive a collection call, you can tell the person on the phone that you are working with Beyond Finance toward debt settlement, and he or she can contact the company directly with any questions.

The Bad

• Cost Not Published
  • Minimum Debt Requirement Not Published
  • Negative Reviews

Cost Not Published

We can’t find any information about Beyond Finance’s pricing or cost of services. Some debt relief companies are very transparent with this information, while others require you to schedule a consultation before you can get an idea of what you might be paying into the debt settlement program and what fees will apply.

Typically, you can expect to pay anywhere between 15 to 25 percent of your debt in fees to the debt relief company you choose to work with. If during your consultation with Beyond Finance, you realize that you will be paying more than this, you may want to consider other options.

Minimum Debt Requirement Not Published

We also cannot find any information regarding a minimum debt requirement for Beyond Finance. This either means the company does not have one, or that this information is just not available online.

During your initial conversation with the company, you will discuss the existing debt you have and the company will determine whether or not you qualify for its services. However, without a published minimum debt requirement, you will not know in advance if you have enough debt to work with Beyond Finance or not.

Negative Reviews

While Beyond Finance doesn’t have very many reviews on Best Company (only eight as of August 2021), most of these reviews are negative. This isn’t a good sign, as many of the reviewers say they would not recommend the company or its services and that they didn’t have great experiences with Beyond Finance.

Unsatisfied customers talk about the company’s terrible communication and poor customer service. Perhaps these things have changed since the reviewers left their comments, but some comments are fairly recent.

One happy customer, however, did speak to the company’s success in helping reduce his debt from $80,000 down to $30,000. This is a big win and hopefully, the company will start to see more reviews like this moving forward.

The Bottom Line

Due to the negative customer reviews and general lack of reviews, we have a hard time fully recommending Beyond Finance’s debt relief services to you.

While reviews aren’t the only determining factor in whether a company is ethical and professional or not, they do help potential clients know what they are getting into and help companies maintain a positive reputation. Thus, before we would feel confident telling you to use Beyond Finance, we would like to see more company reviews and the company's response to those reviews.

Beyond Finance is an accredited member of the AFCC, which is something we always like to see in a company. It would be worth scheduling a consultation with Beyond Finance and seeing if you like what you hear.

View Best Debt Relief Companies

3.6

April Whitehead McMinnville, TN

I’m still thankful for the assistance given for settling my debt. However, my accounts have all been paid and I still have over $2000 in my account two months after my final payment. My account is still open with monthly fees still coming out. Ive been checking in daily and given multiple timelines and stories. I’m currently paying Above for the graduation loan that was to close this account. Beyond is still holding the overage that I am making payments on. All I’ve been given is double talk with zero answers. I was told it would be resolved within 60 days, then on Monday I was told it was escalated. On Wednesday I was told 3-5 days from Monday. On Thursday, I was told 7-10 days from some unknown date that the representative wouldn’t disclose. Today I was told to call and speak to a manager. No manager came on the phone. I was told that an email would be sent to a manager and would be responded to within 72 hours! Ive had to contact the BBB as I feel at this point I am getting played for more money.

Tor Duncan Lawton, OK

Made it easy to understand my financial situation and ways that they'll work with me and my creditors to help me regain control of my financial future. I can rest easy knowing that with this program I don't have to figure out which bill i can afford to pay and which one will fall by the wayside and destroy my reputation and credit. Thank you Beyond Finance!

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Tor, We know that being in debt can be stressful, so we’re glad to hear that our program is making you feel hopeful about your financial future and helping you regain control over your finances. During your program, keep track of your progress by viewing your program online [https://www.beyondfinance.com/] or by contacting us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. We’re here to help. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Colette Merrill Carthage, MO

I am happy to have turned to Beyond Finance. Hesitantly, I needed to turn to this drastic solution because I found myself quickly in this impossible situation. When I got my last unsecured loan, I found myself in deep financial trouble. I did not want to claim bankruptcy so I decided to listen to Beyond Finance. Breauna was the one who called me when I signed up for information about the program and I am glad I did find out information. She was so helpful and I had to keep interrupting her to have something explained. She took her time with me and was so patient. The initial call ended up being three hours, but I didn't mind at all because I came away confident and knowing for sure that this was the right thing to have done. The experience was easy and a hundred-pound weight had been lifted off my shoulders. She explained everything until I was satisfied that I understood exactly what was going to be done for me. She was careful to get every piece of information correct that I was giving her so there was no stone unturned as to how I found myself in this position. They understand that things happen. She encourages me to give as much detail as possible and if I thought of anything out while we were talking to stop her and tell her. I do feel good that I took the chance and listened to what this program had to offer and what it can and will do for me. My advice for you if you find yourself in a financial strait you can't handle because of the unexpected ahead; and you know the consequences of bankruptcy, this is the far better choice. It will get you out of debt with only one payment that covers everything! Nothing is hidden, it is plainly transparent.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Colette, Congratulations on taking control of your finances and thank you for the wonderful review! We thrive on this kind of feedback and are thrilled that our program is helping you resolve debt without bankruptcy. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

JOEL A. BUSBY Pomona, NY

No , BEYOND FINANCE IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY , HERE IS WHY. I WAS OFFERED A , WHAT IS CALLED A GRADUATION LOAN, AND I WILL BE CHARGED A TOTAL OF $3398.52 FEE ( GOING TO BEYOND FINANCE) FROM A TOTAL LOANOF $17,565.31 OF WHICH FINANCE CHARGE OF 11,004.75 ON A LOAN OF 16,687.04 THE INTEREST IS CRAZY 21.89 % TOTAL EXPECTED TO REPAY THE LOAN IS $11,004.75 PLUS $16,687.04 $27,691.79 Amazing !! I GUESS YOU CALL THAT WHAT ??? LENDER CROSS RIVER BANK FORT LEE NEW JERSEY 07024

Allison Herod Katy, TX

Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable and attentive to my needs. Will to share information needs so I can better understand the process.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Allison! We are so happy to hear that you’re having a good experience with our client service so far. It's great that you found our team knowledgable and helpful! We’re here to support you. Remember that you can reach out to us with any questions or concerns at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Jun. 28th, 2022

Della Explains Albuquerque, NM

The person that I signed up with (Aaron G.) was super nice, helpful and informative. He really helped me put together a solid plan. He also made sure to really explain everything.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, Della! We want all of our clients to feel comfortable on their debt relief journeys. We’re glad to hear that our representative, Aaron, was able to get you set up with a debt resolution program tailored to your needs. During your program, keep track of your progress by viewing your program online [https://www.beyondfinance.com/] or by contacting us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. We’re here to help. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Christine Hrinda Staten Island, NY

I came across this company on Google when I was inquiring about credit card consolidation & saw how reputable they were & BBB accredited, so I called & ended up starting the program. Very pleased with the customer service I received during the call & would highly recommend their service. Rep was very helpful, knowledgeable, & understanding. I feel better already knowing I'm on the path to fixing my credit & getting rid of debt that's been weighing me down.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Christine, We’re so happy that you chose to enroll in the program, and we can’t wait to help you move beyond debt. We’re committed to keeping you up-to-date with your progress throughout your debt relief journey! You can track your progress by viewing your program online [https://www.beyondfinance.com/], and contact us with any questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Apr. 20th, 2022

Lena Blake Kansas City, KS

I have only singled up with this company for a couple days now but the customer service was amazing.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Lena, Thanks for taking the time to review us! We know that being burdened by debt can be stressful, but we’re excited to help you take your first steps towards a brighter financial future. We’re committed to keeping you informed as progress is made on your debt resolution journey: you can always track your debt resolution progress by viewing your program online [http://portal.beyondfinance.com] or contacting us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. We’re here for you. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Jun. 28th, 2022

mark phinney League City, TX

Ariel M was great she explained everything to me in layman's term and was so friendly and professional I'm so ready to move on with this

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Mark, Thanks for the feedback! We want all of our clients to have a great experience with our program—we’re happy that our representative Ariel was able to explain our program to you and fully prepare you to begin your debt resolution journey. As always, you’re welcome to contact us any time at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Brenda Bramlett Etta, MS

I was in need of help, I contacted them and then I didn’t have worry about a thing. They jumped right in started their Process I felt very comfortable that I would be taken care of Thanks

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hey Brenda, Thanks for the great feedback, and congratulations on moving beyond debt! We are glad to hear that our program is working for you. During your program, keep track of your progress by viewing your program online [https://www.beyondfinance.com/] or by contacting us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Rj Phillips

I really dislike when companies ask for reviews before they've done anything but here goes customer service seems to know what they're doing and after reading the reviews I changed part of my contract and they didn't give me a problem so I give them kudos for that... It didn't change my payment at all so I'm only saving maybe $25 so far but if they can get my debt cut in half this journey will be worth it only time will tell I make my first payment next month and honestly I'm terrified that it will bite me in the butt but I'm glad that Beyond finances at least giving me a chance to try to rectify my bills. I'm only 36k in debt and on a very limited income I was hoping to get help with my entire debt but companies are only interested in credit cards for overcharging interest anyways. I'll update this later when I've had more time with this company and see what they actually accomplish fingers crossed

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi RJ, Thank you for sharing your initial impressions of our program so early in your debt relief journey. We are glad to hear that so far, your experience with our team has met your expectations and you've been able to make desired changes to your program. Our program is designed to have our clients as much time and money as possible as we help them resolve their debts. We look forward to helping you move beyond debt and are always available to provide support during your program at [email protected] and 800-282-7186. Thank you, Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Mary Riggs Louisville, KY

Everyone is great. They helped me with everything I needed to get taken care of.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Mary! We’re happy to hear that our client service is living up to your expectations. As always, you’re welcome to contact us at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thanks for choosing Beyond! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Chris Marbella, MA

While paying minimum balance, my credit rating went down subtantially and upon a costly divorce involving real estate division, I needed to recover financially avoiding tapping into my 401(k) as in a high tax bracket. Shopping around for loans, I was directed to Beyond Finance and did not hear before about that Debt Resolution program. I used it for 3 credits over a period of 3 years, graduated last month and joined again for two remaining credit card accounts as I was quite pleased with the program. One's situation needs to warrant that form of help, yet I don't have any regrets and where my FICO rating went from 845 to about 550 during that phase, it could recover within a few months once the original creditors are paid. I had very helpful and patient representatives and I feel that Beyond Finance can be a lifesaver if one can qualify.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Chris, Thanks for the positive feedback, and congratulations on moving beyond debt! Our goal is to get our clients back on track financially, and we’re so glad to hear our program is helping you accomplish that! Thanks again, Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Mar. 4th, 2022

Dalton Seybold Sterling, CO

I wish I could give them zero stars. I paid 19 payments of 200+ dollars. They were taking too long as I seen the balance wasn't changing to pay off my lenders. I called to cancel it and I should've recieved over $4,000 back and they only gave me $1,374 back and claimed the other money was used for "Settlement fees and other B.S." Thr company is nothing but a thief, never use them.

edward Winik High Springs, FL

This beyond finance is a farce they do not save you any money, in fact by the time your done paying all the fees to both creditors and beyond you have paid more then what your original debt was to begin with. The payment made into your account each month to pay the creditors adds up so that by the time you have made enough deposits the credit companies have increased the debt by charging you late fees and interest on your account. And your credit gets shot to hell. I have actually graduated from the program by taking a loan from above lending their affiliate and now beyond finance is giving me the run around on refunding any funds that are left over back into my bank account. $300,20. They say above lending has something to do with the refunding of the money but I called them and they said they have nothing to do with it which is true, So beyond finance are clearly lying. They give me a different answer each time I call or chat and never a correct one. After several emails, phone calls, chats, they finally refunded my money back to me. But still, don't go with this company or any debt relief program it is all rip-offs, you'll pay allot more then what you owe. Do it yourself with the credit companies and save yourself allot of headaches and frustration and possible law suits.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Edward, We are sorry to hear that your experience with our program did not live up to your expectations. Our ultimate goal is to help our clients resolve debt while saving them time and money. After a thorough review of your case, a member of our team has reached out to tie up the loose ends of your program graduation and issue your refund. We're sorry for the inconvenience that this delay has caused you, and wish you the best of luck with Above Lending! Thank you, - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Cheyenne Reno, NV

I've been working with them for about 3 years now. I was hoping they'd settle my debt for a atleast a bit less then my balance but most of my settlements have been way more than the actual balance. At that point, I feel like I should have just paid the creditors directly now that I have the ability to do so. Theyre pleasant to work with but theyre costing me more money.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Cheyenne, We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your experience with your program has not lived up to your expectations. Our top priority is to help our clients resolve their debt, saving them as much money and time as possible. Unfortunately, not all creditors approach resolutions the same way and savings cannot always be guaranteed. We'd like to note that our program is generally much less expensive than remaining in the cycle of making minimum payments to your creditors, which comes with its own interest and fees. We'd love to discuss your experience further. Please reach out to our team to discuss your experience further and get next steps for your program at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Keith Pool Omaha, NE

Actually just called to get information about the program they were very respectful and went in detail by detail and lowered my payment so much that I signed up the same day best choice I ever made

Reply from Beyond Finance

Welcome to the program, Keith! We are excited to help you take your first steps towards a brighter financial future. We’re committed to keeping you informed as progress is made in your debt resolution journey. You can always track your debt resolution progress by viewing your program online [http://portal.beyondfinance.com] or contact us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Kristen Tilger Canonsburg, PA

I just started with beyond finance so far they have been so nice and informative and they really spelled out what their program is and we are looking forward to see what the future hold for us.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Welcome to the program, Kristen! We are excited to help you take your first steps towards a brighter financial future. We’re committed to keeping you informed as progress is made in your debt resolution journey: you can always track your debt resolution progress by viewing your program online [http://portal.beyondfinance.com] or contact us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Dwain Edwards Anderson, IN

So far I'm a mixed bag, first a few things to note about the positive and negative reviews. Debt settlement is a mixed bag, and I seriously suggest doing your research before taking this route, it's possible they settle your debt, it's also possible the creditor just sues you to get the money you owe. This method is a risk, but it should only be used as a last resort to try to avoid bankruptcy. I'm here because I had to take out a couple loans, one from upstart and one from rise credit, totally to about 5500 dollars so far made a payment of about 70 bucks and was debating on canceling but the manager and the associates are super nice and to a extent they are right about a couple things, so I am taking the risk, and I hope this works. If your not wanting to go bankrupt but seriously in financial issues, it may be a good option, but otherwise I'd seriously suggest being careful with your money tightening up if possible and working to fix your situation before reaching to these people. So far I've been getting calls from rise. Upstart isn't until later in the month, but rise is the big issue. I hope the settlement comes quick cus I really don't want to deal with any of this. But honestly so far with the company y itself things are okay, communication has been clear, but based on reviews I'm keeping track of every payment and the totalled amount and keeping records. I would suggest everyone using it do the same, not because I seriously think they are stealing money, but necause I just want to be safe. I'll update my review after some time, but I just right now don't want to be like this company is amazing too early, or say it's awful when I also never gave it a chance.

Reply from Beyond Finance

We appreciate your honest feedback, Dwain! Our goal is always to educate and inform our clients about our program so that they fully understand how the debt resolution process works. We're glad to hear that our team was able to fully explain our program and prepare you to begin your journey with us. We are sorry to hear that you received some calls from your creditors following your enrollment. We know that with the aggressive methods that some creditors employ, tackling debt can be stressful. We'd like to help you change the contact information on file with your creditor from yours to ours. Give us a call at 800-282-7186 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll help you make that change. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Mildred Damron Portland, TN

Very nice and friendly. And helpful. Explains things really well

1 day ago

Justin Garcia Albany, NY

I have a hard time understanding all the negative reviews. I enrolled 3 types of debt a when I started in the program last month and agreed on a twice a month deposit into my escrow account. I make my first deposit and BOOM, I get a settlement offer from my first enrolled account; 14,000 down to 6,000. People are complaining that there are fees. Yes, this is a buisness and given they're representing you with your creditors and saving you tons of money, it's worth it. I encourage more people to give beyond finance a chance.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Justin, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so glad to hear that our program is working for you and helping you resolve your debt! Your first resolution is an important financial landmark to reach, and we’re excited to be helping you along on your debt relief journey. Thank you for choosing Beyond Finance! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Sue Owens Jacksonville, FL

The first contact exceeded all expectations in terms of knowledge of program, interpersonal skills, direction and assistance in completing the documents. She made the experience enjoyable and satisfying. She was a total pleasure and reassuring. Very professional. The second contact was knowledgeable and helpful. Kudos to the entire process of the implementation of the valuable program.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Sue, Thanks for leaving us such a great review! We’re happy to hear that our client service has exceeded your expectations so far and that our representatives have been able to support you through your program onboarding and answer all of your questions. We encourage you to keep reaching out to us whenever you have questions about your program at [email protected] or 800-282-7186! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Judy Flowers Aspen, CO

I wasn’t sure about the call but the spokesperson assured me all was above board. She is very knowledgeable and walked me through the process When I realized how far in debt and the interest I was paying month I felt ashamed that I let it go that far. I feel like I can actually get out of debt instead of ingnoring my debt. I have hope for the future. Thank you.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Welcome to the program, Judy! We know that being burdened by debt can be stressful, but we’re excited to help you take your first steps towards a brighter financial future. We’re committed to keeping you informed as progress is made in your debt resolution journey: you can always track your debt resolution progress by viewing your program online or contact us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Feb. 9th, 2022

Chewie B Chattanooga, TN

I only started my journey with Beyond Finance a couple of days ago, but I have to say, it has been an extremely pleasant experience so far! They have been able to answer all of my questions and we're incredibly helpful with helping me figure out what I need to do to get my debts settled. The pandemic has hit many of us really hard, and it is nice to see companies helping the average person get out of debt caused by life's issues.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Thanks for leaving us a review so early in your program, Chewie! We are happy that you chose to enroll, and we are glad to hear that our team has answered all of your questions and helped you get your program set up. We’re committed to keeping you up-to-date with your progress throughout your debt relief journey! We encourage you to track your progress by viewing your program online and contact us with any questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Jan. 20th, 2022

Joanie’s Debt Denver, CO

So far it has been a good experience signing up to get help with my debt situation.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Thanks for leaving us a review, Joanie! We’re so glad that you chose to enroll in the program, and we can’t wait to help you get out of debt. We’re dedicated to keeping you up-to-date with your progress throughout your journey! You can track your debt relief progress by viewing your program online [https://www.beyondfinance.com/], or by contacting us at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance! - Client Success Team

Ernesto Montoy Los Angeles, CA

They have the patience to explain step by step on how Beyond Finance works. They make you feel welcomed.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Ernesto, Thanks for the great review! We’re happy to hear that our client service is living up to your expectations and that our team has made you feel comfortable on your debt relief journey. As always, you’re welcome to contact us at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thanks for choosing Beyond! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Lorenzo Sanchez NE

But beyond finance yeah made me feel that I know I got to take a chance to get my credit better you get out of debt

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Lorenzo, Thanks for the great feedback, and congratulations on moving beyond debt! We are glad to hear that our program is working for you! Helping people with their debt is what it's all about. Thanks, Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Jerri Austin, TX

I've been paying Beyond Finance every 2 weeks for over a year now and not even 1/3 of my 13 accounts have been "settled." My credit rating has completely tanked with no movement upward at all. They've contacted me about the loan option three times and rejected my application three times due to too many delinquencies. BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME TO STOP PAYING MY ACCOUNTS. I've contacted my bank to stop payment on Beyond Finance. They have not helped me at all. I would have been better off working with my creditors BY MYSELF.

Reply from Beyond Finance

We appreciate your feedback, Jerri! We strive for transparency about our program and process with each one of our clients and we are sorry to hear that the program is not living up to your expectations so far. We pride ourselves on prioritizing our clients’ best interests while we work with their creditors. From the time of enrollment, our team actively works to reach resolutions that save you as much money as possible. Because we customize each program to meet every client's specific needs, resolution times may vary and it can potentially take up to six months or longer to reach your first resolution. For questions about your program’s progress, contact our Client Success team at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. We’d be glad to walk you through where we’re at in the process and what you can expect next. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Stephanie Scott Northport, AL

My experience with Caleb was absolutely perfect. Answered all of my questions, gave me a excellent quote, and got started right away.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for leaving us such a great review! We’re happy to hear that our client service is living up to your expectations so far. As always, you’re welcome to contact us at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Skullleader1 Palm Coast, FL

They say that they will help reduce your debt and they do with the collection and then they turn around and up the total cost you originally owed to more with their cost and fees. So think twice before doing it unless the Banks and collection agencies won’t work with you. Just remember you will not save any money with Beyond it will cost you more at the end.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi there, We appreciate your feedback and we’re sorry to hear that you have concerns about how much you’re saving. Our goal is to save our clients as much money as possible, although we cannot always guarantee those savings with individual creditors. Our program can reduce our clients' enrolled debts by up to 50%. Compared with remaining in an often perpetual cycle of making minimum payments to your creditors, our program is much less expensive. We’d love to discuss your program in greater detail. Please give us a call at 800-282-7186 or email [email protected] with your name, email address and phone number so we can get in touch as soon as possible. It’s important to us at Beyond Finance that we’re able to address your concerns. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Tennille Schiltz Minneapolis, MN

Terrible. They hardly save you money. They will take 25% of your TOTAL debt. They find you at your moment of weakness, make you feel like they are the good guys helping and TOTALLY SCREW you. Have never been so upset. Seriously. A settlement “fee” of $2700!!!???? Wrong, crooked and disgusting on so so many levels. And don’t bother talking to a manager. They won’t do a damn thing

Reply from Beyond Finance

Tennille, we appreciate your feedback. We strive to be transparent with our clients about our program, which is why we review our fee structure with each client during their enrollment. Even with our fees, working with us can be significantly less expensive than paying the full amount owed to creditors, which includes higher interest and fees. If you have any additional questions about your program or fees, give us a call at 800-282-7186 or email [email protected] to speak with a member of our team. Thank you for choosing Beyond Finance. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Jessica Hoskinson Louisville, KY

Originally signing up it sounded like a great idea. However after you sign all these documents you then see the real truth. A they didn’t reduce my debt by a whole lot. It has damaged my score. It takes forever to get settlements to show cleared when I have a graduation loan through above lending. It’s been a nightmare for my parents and I (who I regret ever mentioning this company for them to do business with as well. They don’t give you clear concise answers. Everything is vague and a run around. I don’t recommend

Reply from Beyond Finance

We appreciate your feedback, Jessica. We’re sorry to hear that you have concerns about how much you’re saving. We strive to be transparent about our program and how it works. Our goal is to save our clients as much money as possible, although we cannot always guarantee those savings with individual creditors. Our program can reduce our clients' enrolled debts by up to 50%. Compared with remaining in an often perpetual cycle of making minimum payments to your creditors, our program is much less expensive. We’d love to discuss your program in greater detail and get you some clear answers. Please reach out to us at 800-282-7186 or [email protected] so that our team can address your concerns as soon as possible. Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Paul Pruitt Fort Worth, TX

Beyond told me not to talk to creditors and they would handle everything. I followed their instructions and paid the set amount every month. 1 card was settled and was charged a fee when settled plus a monthly fee. They say that are in constant communication with all my credit cards but they are not. I have 2 cards that are now charge offs and in the hands of outside collectors and these cards now refer me to them. Asked if they had been in touch with beyond and they tell me that Beyond has had no contact with them. I have since Beyond and to fix this problem myself. Stay away from using Beyond.

Reply from Beyond Finance

We appreciate your feedback, Paul. Our goal is to be as transparent as possible about our debt resolution program, which includes being upfront with our clients about our process, timeline, and fees.  We are sorry that our program has not lived up to your expectations but we would love to continue working with you and resolve this. Please reach out to us at 800-282-7186 or [email protected] so that our Client Success team can address your concerns. Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

May. 19th, 2022

Victoria Suarez Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had no complaints of Beyond until it came time for graduation of their program. All my creditors have been paid, confirmed paid in full, and I was told I was graduated from the program and I was going to receive the leftover funds in my dedicated account transferred to my bank account. That was on Feb 28, 2022. It is now April 14th and since friday I have been given the run around by every single employee I speak to and when my money is supposed to arrive to my account. Friday I was told Monday. Monday I was told by another gentleman that actually my account was not graduated because one of my creditors said they were not paid in full. I called that creditor MYSELF and was told that was false and they did in fact acknowledge to Beyond that everything is settled in full so there should be no issue. So I called back and then was finally told that yes they somehow miraculously received this confirmation (literally one hour in between phone calls) and I would get my money via transfer by Wednesday...NOTHING. Now, the gentleman (JT) who took my call and PROMISED ME I was put on top priority by his superior (Otis) and my money was in fact going to be transferred within 24-48 hours on Monday, will not return my phone calls. A woman (Roslind) that I spoke to on the 11th told me I shouldn't expect my money until Friday (15th) or next week at best. WHICH ONE IS IT?! I'm sick of being lied to and my money withheld from me which I am entitled to.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Victoria, We are sorry to hear that your program graduation has not gone as expected. Our goal is to help our clients move beyond debt as quickly as possible. We’d like to resolve this and help you complete your graduation— we have performed a thorough review of your account and referred your program to a member of our team, who will be in touch shortly. In the meantime, please feel free to follow up with our team at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thank you, Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

swtcanchaser Conway, AR

While Beyond Finance was easy to work with initially my husband was served court documents where a creditor filed in court. We paid extra for legal and they never responded to the court filing , and we never received a court date so the creditor received a default judgment. After two years of on time payments we qualified for a consolidated loan to pay everything off, which we did leaving $2200 in our account with Beyond Finance. It has now been almost 2 months and they will not give me my remaining funds, even though everything has been settled. I have been calling 1-3 times a week since February 23rd and they keep giving me excuses as to why their graduation department will not graduate me from the program.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi there, We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. We take your feedback very seriously and are sorry that you are having trouble graduating from the program and that there have been multiple points of frustration during your program participation. We would like to better understand your experience and resolve this. Please reach out to us at 800-282-7186 or email [email protected] with your name, email address and phone number so we can resolve this as soon as possible. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Linda Morgan Leesburg, FL

I'm very happy with your program and Rodrigo explained everything in detail in order for me to understand it better and i really this because it helps me so much I didn't know there was a program that actually helps you get out of debt because there are a lot of scammers out there you guys are totally awesome

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Linda, Thanks for the great feedback, and congratulations on moving beyond debt! We’re so glad to hear that our program is working for you so far. As always, you’re welcome to contact us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thanks, - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Threase Coleman Austin, TX

When I first called I was very optimistic they would help me to relieve the stress on me by my action, as Jason listened to me with my problem, he did help me to console myself. He was very attentive to me, he explain all the steps I needed to know and made sure I understood. I will forever appreciate him, thank you Jason

Reply from Beyond Finance

Thank you for your great feedback, Threase! We want all of our clients to feel comfortable on their debt relief journeys and we’re glad that our representative was able to walk you through our process and prepare you to begin your debt relief journey. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Grammy D 082021 Nashville, TN

Everyone has been so knowledgeable, patient and just an overall positive experience. This is something I’ve always been skeptical 🤨 about doing. An the staff with Beyond Finance made me feel comfortable about my decision.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We want all of our clients to have a great experience with our program, and we are glad that our team was able to help you take your first steps toward a brighter financial future! As always, you’re welcome to contact us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Feb. 9th, 2022

Emlee Nevada, MO

Terry H was excellent to deal with. He made me feel comfortable and made the process smooth. I am excited for my future to be debt free and feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders so I can live more in my means. Terry was a sweetheart I am happy to know I can reach out to him when I need to.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Emlee, Thanks for the wonderful review! We are so happy that you chose to enroll in the program, and we're glad that our representative Terry was able to get your program off to a good start. We can't wait to help you move beyond debt. In the meantime, you are always welcome to contact us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Jan. 18th, 2022

Kathryn Swim Riverside, CA

Just starting the program but it has excellent ratings from the BBB and looks like a lot of happy customers from many review sites. I know not everyone is helped, but William A was who got me started and he was great. I’ll report back to give an update after I see progress or not.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Welcome to the program, Kathryn! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience so early in your program! We know that being burdened by debt can be stressful, but we’re glad that you're giving our program a chance and we're excited to help you move towards a brighter financial future. We’re committed to keeping you informed as progress is made in your debt resolution journey. You can always track your debt resolution progress by viewing your program online or contact us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Jan. 18th, 2022

Jeffery Day Saraland, AL

WAS ABOUT TO ENTER BANKRUPT PROTECTION . HAD MET DISCUSS MY PROBLEMS. .THINKING ITWAS MY BEST CHOICE STILL WAS RESEARCHING WHAT LAWYER HAD SAID WHEN SAW THREE WORDS "THERES BETTER SOLUTIONS". THOSE WORDS CHANGE MY DIRECTION IN WAYS I DIDNT SEE. NOW IM ON A PATH OF SOLVING A COMPLEX FINANCAL PROBLEM AM IN. BEST OF ALL WONT HAVE CHARTER 13 TIED TO MY NAME AN WALLET FOR LIFE.

GRKing Spring Hill, FL

My experience so far has been quite good. In just 2 days progress has been made on reducing my debt.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Thanks for the wonderful review! We’re thrilled to hear that our program is already helping you achieve your financial goals! We're looking forward to helping you move beyond debt! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Donna Woods New Orleans, LA

Started in 2019, paid every payment on time, credit rating tanked, got served papers by creditor who didn't want to settle, no legal help. Finally paid off my balance Feb 2022. The person who took my final payment didn't. " Push the button" to cancel future ACH withdrawals. It made me overdraft. Come to find out, I not only paid bill off, they owed me a substantial refund. Did not find that out until I called about the ACH withdrawal. And they can't return the ACH payment until it clears there side. They can not refund my credit until the ACH clears. When were they going to inform me that I had a credit? It's been there for over a month? Do I get the interest they have accumulated ? I've called 3 times in the last 24 hours , reps are apologetic, but basically I'm going to have to deal with it. There is someone in this company who can make an executive dicission and do what's right. It behooves me that they use a program that does not red flag issues within each account.

Reply from Beyond Finance

We appreciate you sharing your experience, Donna. We take your feedback very seriously and are currently conducting an investigation into the experience you shared here. A member of our team will be reaching out to learn more about what happened and find a resolution to this situation. Thank you for choosing Beyond Finance. Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Mellec Aurora, CO

The company does not reveal the true 'cost' of doing business with them to you when they initially talk to you. They say they will settle your debt for at least 50% of the amount owed. While it was my concern when signing up that this can't be guaranteed, I went ahead and enrolled. My fear was correct. They did NOT settle my debt for as little as they had promised and their fees are outrageous (25% of the debt enrolled, not the amount you pay after the settlement). I enrolled $8K in debt and after it was all said and done (they took their cut), they saved me a measly $300. Beyond claims they will save you so much money, and it's just not true. Your credit score is hit severely and if I would have just paid my cards outright (and spent $300 more), I would've saved my credit score as well. I can't stress enough how this program is NOT worth it. Don't be fooled by them. Take my advice and try to settle your cards outright and do not pay this company to take your money.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Mellec, We appreciate your feedback. We strive to be transparent with our clients about our program and processes, which is why we review our fee structure with each client during their enrollment. Even with our fees, working with us can be much less expensive than paying the full amount owed to creditors and remaining in the cycle of making minimum payments, which includes higher interest costs and other fees. If you have any additional questions about your program or fees, give us a call at 800-282-7186 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Beyond Finance. Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Jamal Siarag Mather Field, CA

September 2020 I spoke with an enrollment agent Justin T for beyond finance to settle 3 credit cards. I signed up a 24 months agreement and was told that was it. I do not need to pay any more penny and they will settle all 3 credit cards. Fast forward to 2022 February. I spoke with beyond finance agent and asked how much left to pay off the program so I can graduate from the program earlier. They gave me the amount and suggested that I add a buffer just incase “in my head - I’m like what do you mean just incase? when you told me I only have to pay certain amount of money for 24 months.” Nevertheless, I added “the buffer” more money on top of whatever was left to pay off the program. It doesn’t end there… Today March 4th, a new agent reaches out to me and I’m like “ Thank God - I’m about to graduate from this debt who had me in a miserable situation financially for the last several years. To my surprise they asked for more money again, this time a crazy amount. I said NO. You either settle this cursed debt as you PROMISED or I’ll take my chances with the law. I really want to get a lawyer’s help or something at this point because this is a fraud. Tell people what they are getting themselves into from the beginning and use basic English words. I’m 27 years old and I’m really loosing my faith in the financial sector people.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Jamal, We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a delay in your program graduation and that you are concerned about your program deposits. Our goal is to help our clients resolve their debts as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, not all creditors approach resolutions the same way. As a result, payoff quotes are meant to be taken as estimates and clients may ultimately need to pay more or less depending on the terms of future settlements. We understand your frustration and we are sorry for the anxiety and inconvenience that this has caused you. We would like to provide you with an update about your program. A member of our team will be reaching out soon to further discuss your program and address your concerns. Thank you for choosing Beyond Finance. - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Jordan Hyde Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA

So far I'm happy!! Hoping this is going to be the right choice . Getting myself out of debt with the help from the staff here is what I need. Will wright another review once things get rolling !!

Reply from Beyond Finance

Welcome to the program, Jordan! Thanks for taking the time to review us so early in your program! We’re excited to help you take your first steps towards a brighter financial future. Our team is committed to keeping you informed as progress is made in your debt resolution journey. You can always track your debt resolution progress by viewing your program online or contact us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thanks again, Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Feb. 10th, 2022

Jim Osei Jr Falmouth, KY

I am happy they will help me with debt relief I like the A+ rating on BBB the reviews are pretty good and they have a few extra things to help you with debt relief that is sweet. I am happy to be with Beyond Finance.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hey Jim, Thanks for the great review. We are very glad that you chose to enroll in the program and we are looking forward to seeing you move beyond debt. In the meantime, we encourage you to keep track of your progress by viewing your program online or by contacting us with questions at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thanks, Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Jan. 21st, 2022

Denise Portelance Beverly, MA

They were so helpful and comforting during my intake

Reply from Beyond Finance

Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback, Denise! We’re happy to hear that our client service is living up to your expectations and that you’ve felt supported during your debt resolution journey. As always, you’re welcome to contact us at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thanks for choosing Beyond! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Rhonda Lynn Jackson, TN

lara was so helpful. process was a little long but overall great

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hey Rhonda, Thanks for your great feedback! We want all of our clients to feel comfortable on their debt relief journeys and we’re happy that our representative, Lara, was able to support you during your program. Thanks so much for choosing Beyond! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Denise Kozlowski Croswell, MI

i like how quit and patince with me i was glad how it took to help me

Reply from Beyond Finance

Hi Denise, Thanks for leaving us such a great review! We’re pleased to hear that our team made a good impression on you and that you found our representatives to be patient and helpful. As always, you’re welcome to contact us at [email protected] or 800-282-7186. Thanks for choosing Beyond! - Client Success Team at Beyond Finance