Beyond Finance Logo

Beyond Finance

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

Beyond Finance's mission is simple. The company strives to help people save money, gain control of the finances, and borrow responsibly. As the consumer debt market continually grows, Beyond Finance works around the clock to create both practical and fair debt management services that are customized to its customer's needs.

Beyond Finance also aims to go above and beyond in customer service, and clients have access to the company's consultants — who are there to guide clients through every step of the process and provide personal support and solutions.

1.8

Sohail James Ann Arbor, MI

Please please do not use their services. You will end up paying much more what you are paying to credit companies. They could not settled my debt with Discover card and ultimately I got notice of Garnishment from them, which means I have to pay them full amount. Never ever higher this company. Now I have to get lawyer to settle this debt.

sandy St. Petersburg, FL

DO NOT use this company. Please...there are much better companies that will help you. They are horrible and customer service is just awful, never had such a worse experience in my life. They will not help you in any way shape or form. if you have attorneys after you they will not help at all. Please look elsewhere, you will not be happy with this company.

Anthony Saugus, MA

I don’t know why there are negative comments as Beyond has significantly reduced my debt, helped us close accounts and pay off many accounts. Yes, you have to pay monthly to reduce your debt, but it’s worth it. From owing over 80k, it’s now down around 30k.

Charlie smith Monterey, IN

I think I made a mistake hiring this company Beyond Finance I am very unsatisfied and don't feel that we had the same understanding of how this was to go on if you're negotiating my debt why is it that I have paid $2,900 in 11 months and have had one account settled wow my credit card utilization has went from 98% to 125% I keep getting threatening letters from attorneys and collectors and then I'm told they can't negotiate my other accounts until there's more money in my account this wasn't what I had in mind from what I was told I think I made a big mistake going with this company and at this point I can't recommend them to anyone else this is just the half of it but others have already said the same thing I'm thinking.

MIAMIGIRL Miami, FL

I started in May - got letters from attorneys which I forwarded to them. No response except "we are working on it". I kept following up with I got another letter. No response. I was concerned about being sued - no response. I switch to another company CareOne whom a family member used about 10 years ago and they were very satisfied with them.