Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

LAST UPDATED: July 3rd, 2022

Aptive Environmental provides an environmentally responsible pest control solution that keeps your home pest free all year-round. Aptive's progressive protection plan, comprehensive extermination services, and quality guarantee have helped make Aptive one of the fastest-growing residential and commercial pest control services in North America.

Founded in 2015, the company has experienced rapid growth and has been recognized by various outlets for its services and overall growth in the pest control industry. Aptive is a 2021 Gold Stevie Winner by American Business Awards, recognizing the company as 2021's Company of the Year and Fastest Growing Company. In addition, Aptive has been featured on Glassdoor and Inc.5000.

If you want to learn more, you can find Aptive Environmental reviews below.

The Good

• Environmentally Conscious
  • Targeted Pests
  • Four Seasons Protection Plan
  • Aptive Reservice Guarantee
  • Commercial Pest Services
  • Nothing But Nets
  • Aptive Reviews

Environmentally Conscious

Consumer safety is at the forefront of Aptive's business structure. The pest control company aims to provide customers with a natural pesticide and other pest control solutions that pose little health risk to humans and the environment.

Everything Aptive does — from its application methods, technician training, products, integrated pest management techniques — reveals the companies' dedication to providing responsible pest control solutions and making homes safer, life easier, and allowing businesses to be more productive. This is one of the ways that it stands out from its competition in the commercial pest control industry.

Targeted Pests

Aptive pest control products specialize in eradicating almost any conceivable pest problem:

• Ants — A number of different types of ants may find their way into your home. Whether it is the Argentine Ant, Fire Ant, Odorous Ant, Pavement Ant, Pharaoh Ant, Thief Ant, or Carpenter Ants it is likely that they are looking for food or water that may have been spilled in the kitchen. It is important to remember that where there is one ant, there is an entire colony. Aptive's pest control products help kill not only the ants that venture into your home, but the entire colony.
  • Cockroaches — Similar to ants, a number of different types of cockroaches exist in the United States. Some include: The American Cockroach, Brown Banded Cockroach, German Cockroach, oriental Cockroach, and Smokybrown Cockroach. If you start seeing cockroaches in your home, there are likely a number of them as they are very good at hiding.
  • Spiders — A large number of species of spiders can be found in your home. Some of the most common include: The Black Widow, Brown Recluse, Garden Spider, Hobo Spider, House Spider, and Wolf Spider. Though some spider bites may just cause irritation or swelling, others can pose serious health risks.
  • Rodents — Mice and rats are quite good and chewing through most things keeping them out of your home. In the process, they can cause thousands of dollars of damage.
  • Stingers and biters — If you have been bitten or stung by a bug, it likely was not an enjoyable experience. Some of these insects that may find their way into your home are: Centipedes, Mud Daubers, Scorpions, Tick and Flea control, Wasps, Yellow Jackets and other stinging insects. The pest control company carries special pest control products to target each of these pests.
  • Pantry pests — These pests include, but are not limited to, Indian Meal Moths, Grain Beetles, Granary Weevils, and Rice Weevils.
  • Other common pests — Depending on the season and your geographical location, it is not uncommon to see: Aphids, Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Pill Bugs, Silverfish Bugs, and Snails.

If you are unsure whether or not Aptive offers services to remove a certain type of insect, contact a customer representative for inquiries.

Four Seasons Protection Plan

Aptive's Four Seasons Protection Plan starts with a thorough initial visit, inspecting a homeowner's property by a certified pest control technician. The technician will identify areas that are at risk for a pest infestation — whether it be an ant, bedbug, spider, cockroach, or rodent problem. The technician will then customize a treatment plan that aims to keep the property pest free all year round.

Aptive Reservice Guarantee

For most homeowners, it's not about if the pests return, but when. Aptive offers unlimited free re-services. The treatments are generally done outside of the home, but homeowners can request an indoor treatment at no extra cost.

Commercial Pest Services

Unwanted pests can damage a business's reputation in just a matter of a few weeks. Aptive offers expert services that are tailored to meet the needs, no matter the industry or business. Aptive will service the following industries:

• Professional office buildings
  • Churches, synagogues, and temples
  • Car dealerships
  • Funeral homes

Nothing But Nets

Aptive Environmental is dedicated to protecting people all over the world from disease-carrying pests and has partnered with the United Nation's "Nothing But Nets" campaign to stop malaria (a disease transmitted by mosquito bites). Aptive donates a portion of the company's profits to "Nothing But Nets" on an annual basis to provide insecticide-treated bed nets to countries in need. On the Aptive Environmental website, willing customers can donate $10 to the "Nothing But Nets" campaign and send a net to protect those in need.

Aptive Reviews

Aptive Reviews on BestCompany.com are majority positive — 87 percent of customers award the company 4 or 5 stars. These positive reviews most often highlight the following:

• Attentive and professional technicians
  • Responsive customer service and quick problem resolution
  • Outstanding communication
  • Thorough home and pest assesments
  • Effective pest treatments

The Bad

• Treats for Common Household Pests Only
  • Limited State Coverage

Treats for Common Household Pests Only

While Aptive offers general pest control services, the company does not provide services for bed bug, termite control, or mole control and prevention. Many other pest control companies offer wildlife control, lawn services (fertilization, weed control, lawn care), crawl space services, and attic services (attic insulation and attic restoration). Additionally, Aptive does not treat for mosquitoes.

Limited State Coverage

Aptive Environmental is only offered in 28 states in the United States. Only residents of the following states can sign up for Aptive's services:

• Arizona
  • Utah
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • Wisconsin

If you're not in this service area, you will have to look at other pest control companies

The Bottom Line

Although relatively young compared to other companies in the pest control industry and it's limited geographic coverage, Aptive has a lot to offer. The company focuses on providing eco-friendly pest solutions that will keep families safe and allow commercial properties to stay in business. Rather than offering a generic treatment plan, Aptive technicians create a personalized solution that meets the direct needs of the customer and promises to return (for free) when the pests come back.

The majority of our Aptive Environmental review catalog (read below) reveal that customers are happy with the great service they received and felt that the service technicians were attentive to their home's unique needs. Aptive employees are encouraged to be committed and passionate about their work, build a positive culture through kindness and loyalty, remember to give back, educate, improve daily, and deliver "wow" customer service. If available in your geographic region, we recommend that homeowners and businesses use Aptive for their pest control needs.

Call our recommended rep over at Aptive Environmental below.

bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

Andrew Dagen Boca Raton, FL

Very disappointed in the customer service. Received a text saying the service window was 8 am to 12 pm. I called at 12 to inquire where the technician was. Was told by the representative that the service window was changed to 12 to 2 pm. I was not informed until I called. I was called @ 2 pm when the revised window was also not going to be met. Technician showed up @ 2:30.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Andrew! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Dec. 28th, 2021

SDG TOG San Antonio, TX

Jose was very considerate. He called ahead of time to ensure I was ready for his arrival. He was friendly and polite while disposing of the two pests caught in the traps. I’m glad I did not have to worry about maggots and flies in my garbage can because Jose took the dead animals away in plastic bags. I had no issues with the technician

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Vicki Halsell Saint Charles, MO

Cold call representative was nice and sold me on the company. I have my first treatment scheduled for today and he assured me, even had me repeat the time for my appointment, that a representative would be here, on time, between 8am and noon. Well, here I am still sitting here AFTER NOON waiting on my homes first treatment. I called to get an idea of when the rep would show up and was basically "dismissed" and told I would be contacted when he was "on his way". Generally I am an easy customer to please but after cancelling a morning appointment and my entire morning only to be dismissed I am not happy and most likely will be in search of another company once my term expires with Aptive. Beware if you value your time.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

May. 6th, 2021

SuzyD Riverview, FL

Time frame changed twice, since reservice scheduled. Agent on the phone was impolite, kid of patronizing and refused to check how many people she had on the list before me and it was a 5 hour frame. Telling me that was not possible when it had been done serval times before. Also I like to check it because before I had a case when technical had not shown up. Agent told me that company policy have changed. When she arrived she refused to look for wasps nest, treat the yard area around the house, windows and doors outside! She told me to call customer service for a re-service for that. But was not she here on a re-service call to do all that? Very bad attitude, being on a service call and refusing to treat the areas required. After 5 minutes begging at least she treat the requested area inside.

Mar. 16th, 2021

Valerie Lee Issaquah, WA

I would like the technician could explained to me what he would do when he arrived to my house, but the tech never nocked door and talked to me unless I got out and told the tech except front yard we also had a back yard. What I saw was that some tech worked around the house include front yard and back yard and worked about 15 to 20 minutes, but some tech only worked on the front yard and less than five minutes he was gone. I always got an email after service which told me what they did, but always a question in my mind because the shot time they spend in my yard and also many spiders in the spring at the back yard deck and horrible pest at the back yard trees at spring and summer.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch! We definitely want to make sure you are taken care of.

Mar. 18th, 2021

Jeff Oceanside, CA

The employees that I have interacted with are awesome, no complaints there. The product, & appointment process have fell short. Since the beginning of my signing on with Aptive I continue to get ants and it seems like I have more spiders around the eves and patio area. The first week I started to use Aptive I started to see ants in my house. And since then I’ve had 4 other times ants were in the house. During my services with Joshuas Pest Control for over 6years I only had an outbreak of ants one time? It leads me to believe the product is not as good? I’m sure the tech has nothing to do with it because I’ve watched them spray once or twice and they seem to be getting full coverage at the base of the house. On top of all that, every time an appointment is made some how my request for weekends only does not come through. I always have to call back to reschedule for a weekend... I have made it a point to request it to be put in my file and am always told it’s noted. Lastly my last appointment was set for a weekday and then I called and rescheduled for the weekend but was not given a window. Ssssooooo first thing in the morning I went to get Coffee and to my surprise the technician showed up and nobody was home. Frustrating really really frustrating.

John Flores San Antonio, TX

Tech Moncada on 9/9/20 seems nice. We spoke and he was friendly and understanding about my concern of treating outside area while it was raining. He was happy to reschedule. However, under the technician notes of the email I received as an invoice. He did none of things he listed in his report. NONE OF THEM. He literally never came closer then 10 feet onto my property in the front yard. He serviced nothing as we agreed it was too wet and raining on and of all day. I don’t appreciate LYING on ANY level. Particularly when I may be charged for a service NOT provided. Please reference the quarterly billing the email says I owe. No I will not pay that fee now. It has NOT BEEN A QUARTER YET and nothing was treated or “swept for” on any side of my property.

Legend Of Sully ,

Was told when I signed up the whole first month they would come ever week then after first month every other week for 2 months. Then after the third month it would be a once a month treatment. They came the first 2 weeks then I didn't see them for a month then another month but they still charged me for service. When I signed up I was told I could schedule my appointments after I signed the office I called told me their schedule is automatic and they can't adjust. Y appointment times for me. Making it to where the exterminator shows up at 10 am after I just got home from work at 7am. Either waking me up from wat little sleep I got or not even preforming the service because they waited till I was asleep to show up aslo if they don't preform a service instead of sending out the following day or week they waited for me to call them because they forgot to resend out a exterminator. Other than that their product does work but what's the point if u can't get them to show up.

Barb Vogel Chesterfield, MO

Tech worked outside of home, during a heavy rain. When I went looking for him to offer our garage for cover, he was sitting in his truck. Since he was protected from the rain, I did not speak to him. A few minutes later, I looked out again to ask if it was going to do any good to apply product in the heavy rain but he was gone. He left no instruction nor discussed anything with us. We called your office to asked if the product would be any good with the down pour of rain we were receiving. We were told the rain would activate the product. Looking through the information in this email concerning the service and product used, it states not to apply if rain is expected in the next 24 hours. Not sure why we were given a verbal answer which contradicts your written information concerning the effectiveness of this treatment. We need to see what results we get from this treatment before we are able to properly rate your questions below.

Lynn Beksha Seminole, FL

I am really frustrated with the scheduling of this visit and the online app. I received a call yesterday about my appointment and the automated system said if I need inside treatment I would have to schedule an appointment. After 20 minutes on hold I opted for the call back option. My first call back came at 10:02pm EST! I tried to call back and again, on hold so I opted for callback but sent an email as well. I received a call back at 3:45AM Eastern time!!! This is not appropriate by any means. I received an email that I had an appointment scheduled for today. I responded back with my concern and received an email response again that the technician would come between 1pm and 4pm and would call 30 minutes a head of time. I never received a call 30 minutes before. I am glad I was home because I really did need the inside treatment. The technician was efficient and respectful but I am not satisfied with the scheduling process or the online app. The online app appears useless and does not function as it is outlined to do in emails or app instruction.

Cathy Nutter Sacramento, CA

the technician removed the wasp nest but didn't have spray so the wasps came back. I had to go out there with spray and spray them myself. 2 days after the tech was here, spiders and ants were still there. I went out with spray I bought and sprayed. that seemed to work better. not sure what you are spraying with but it does not work. I was told if I cancelled the contract I would have to pay the additional amount due to the discount off the first visit. I don't agree with that because really nothing was done but removing the wasp nest. So I will not be referring anybody to your company.

Bladeswing 11 Bulverde, TX

Kedric R, our technician today did a good job and was very respectful of our requests. Overall Aptive is not worth the effort it takes to write this review. I will not go into too much detail, but if you really want to see all the hassles we have gone through, you can check your records and all my phone conversations I've had after waiting 20-30 minutes on hold to speak to one of your reps that aren't even in my state, to see how how many times I missed work to be home for a scheduled appointment just to have some recording call to cancel. Not to mention that I have yet to see a dead or struggling bug. (but lots of live ones)

Gabe Doss Houston, TX

I was recently informed by my wife that the when the service was done the service agent spent maybe 2 minutes in the back yard. Is that a normal time? Also he didn’t go into each room like I was told by the sales representative. He started spraying inside as soon as he walked in the door not allowing her to take my infant child out of the room. He also cane inside and sprayed right around my dogs cages while they were in it as we were told by the rep that we need to put the dogs away for 30 mins. He also kept trying to play with my dogs after being told not to. I feel that is unprofessional and so far was not a great experience for my household. Seems like he was rushing and didn’t take the time that I feel would be taken to kill these insects. The service isn’t cheap so I think he should have been more thorough. Thank you for your time

Daniel S Danville, CA

When I first became a member of Aptive the customer service was excellent. This wasn't the case as time went on . I attempted to call in yesterday at after a 30 minute wait on the phone decide to try the chat. I was told someone would call to schedule appointment..so much for chat being helpful. After a couple days of waiting I tried to call again. Of course long wait. The female girl that finally answered from the Sacramento location was rude and snappy. I was trying to be patient..I mean this was about one hour total wait to finally get through to someone. I didn't want us to get "disconnected " Anyway thinking of canceling..enjoy your initial membership service. It won't last long. P.S. Make sure your not charged when you call in for the "free service" they promise. They did refund me that charge once I noticed it. Service gets worst the longer 😫 your a member.

hawk lang New Braunfels, TX

Seemed rushed, was not concerned about quality of service just trying to finish as fast as he could. Inside service took less than 5 minutes and outside was less than that. Told him we had requested both inside and out as we still had sightings of spiders and silver fish. There was no sign of spray on the outside of the house and it took him approx. 90 seconds to get from one side of my house to the other. It looked like he just walked the yard and did not spray at all as he was irritated that we asked him to treat the outside. And he complained about an earlier job that that required him to treat unexpectedly. Very disappointed at the level of service over the past few months.

Scott Spagna Lutz, FL

We have used Orkin over the past 7 years while living in our home. Almost never saw a bug in the house which is saying something living in Tampa FL. We switched to Aptive to try and save a few bucks about 4 months ago and we have seen more bugs in the house in the last 4 months than we have the entire 7 years with Orkin. This is not an exageration. The tech never want to come in the house to spray and always try to explain why they shouldnt have to. This is real simple I have bugs in my home and I am paying NOT to have bugs. We have had two techs out to the house and both dont want to seem to spray inside for some reason. More than likely switching back to Orkin.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Scott, please give us a call. We are confident we can get the situation under control and definitely want to make this right. Thanks so much in advance!

Nov. 27th, 2019

Melissa St Louis, MO

If you go with active, make sure you're home or have cameras to ensure the service you pay for is actually performed. The tech who was supposed to do my service today did not yet put the card on my door saying the service was done. I called and let the office know. He was sent back out and only did the back yard (what he claims wasn't done the first time he was out today). He also rang the doorbell the second time out and just stood there staring at me when I opened the door. No apology for not doing what he was paid to do. No inquiry about any special areas that needed attention. Very rude and unprofessional. I have always had great techs in the past but this was very disturbing. If I hadn't been home to witness the tech not doing his job I would have paid for a service that I didn't receive and never been aware I was being ripped off. I would prefer to work with a company who hires employees with honor and integrity.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, Melissa. This type of behavior is not okay. Please give us a call so we can look further into the situation.

Nov. 14th, 2019

Mike Houston, TX

Super nice folks to work with. Very friendly. The quality was just very poor. They bought me in with a GREAT discount on the initial service but told me they would have to charge me the full price if I discontinued service before the year was out. They did the initial service but it was not effective. I continued to see cockroaches, spiders, silverfish, etc.. They did their first quarterly service and still no change. I contacted them to perform a follow up service and they were happy to schedule it with no charge. Still no change so I called them again for another follow up service. And another. After 4 follow up services and no change in our bug population I fired them. I had to pay for the full price of the initial service but it was cheaper than what I would have paid to have them come back three more times. I am very disappointed. Going back to my old bug guys.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

We appreciate the feedback, Mike. Sincerely wishing you the best! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future.

Oct. 21st, 2019

Alex Elk Grove, CA

The person that sold me the services told me they would spray in the rocks around my house and the guy who sprays my house told me they do spray in the rocks. I was falsely sold the service because spraying in the rock was the main reason I purchased the service. Plus I am still getting spiders around the house. They only spray the perimeter of the house. I have the same amount of spiders and bugs as I did when I was doing it myself. The customer account management website sucks. The site is not letting me in and it will not send me the password reset code. Called the customer service phone number and she could not help me get my password reset. The only thing she could do was take a payment for me. All around services sucks. Do have to say customer service and service people are very polite. Not worth the $99 a visit for the service. You can have them come out and respray, but what is the point if they will not spray where you would like them to spray. Can't cancel service because they sign you up for a year and it cost over $200 to cancel early.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Alex, so sorry to hear you've had issues with the service. We'd be happy to send one of our trucks back out to your home to finish the job. Please give us a call and let us know when works best for you!

Oct. 4th, 2019

Carrie Woodland, CA

Technician was needed because rodents had been caught in the traps in our rental property. Tenant witnessed the technician open a trap where a live rodent was trapped, rather than disposing of the trap and rodent. The tenant witnessed the rodent go back into the wall in the garage. Not sure why the technician would do that. I am not very happy about that. The previous technician we had was very through and helpful. Please in the future I would prefer this recent technician not return to the rental property as I feel he is comfortable doing what needs to be done. He may not be the right person for this profession.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Carrie, thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is not okay! Please reach out to the local branch so we can send one of our trucks back out!

Sep. 23rd, 2019

Lesli Thellman Columbia, IL

I was worried because, I was told after the first treatment the next one would be in 3 months. After I received a voicemail telling me they would be coming in a few days,( only 3 weeks after the 1st. treatment) I left a message saying I did not want a treatment and to please call me. They came anyway when I wasn't home, they only sprayed the outside. I told the salesperson who came to my door, I was most concerned with the inside of my house. The most upsetting thing was I was auto debited $99 without my permission. Now after telling you this story... I have to say the CS women I spoke with went Above And Beyond Fixing All The Problems!! I was very impressed. I'm looking forward to working with your company. Thank you!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Donna Crenshaw Friendswood, TX

When I called to request indoor spraying, I mentioned that we had seen a rat and had heard it in the attic. I had also seen some small roaches occasionally. When the service man came out, I showed him the attic access (from the bedroom area) which was a ladder attached to the wall. He informed me he could not go up that to put the rat traps in attic. I told him the air conditioner guy and others always use it with no problem. He said he was used to a pull down ladder, which is what we have in the garage, but we have furniture stored there and it is not accessible. I, myself, have used the wall ladder when I needed to look in the attic. I don't know if he was scared or what, but he went outside and was gone for five or ten minutes, came back, and in the meantime, my daughter opened the trap door in the ceiling for him so all he had to do was go up one or two steps on the ladder and place the traps. Also, he said he used glue traps, which I could have just as easily put out myself . I put one out many years ago, caught a rat and I was afraid to do anything with it, so waited for my husband to get home several hours later. When he arrived the rat had escaped, so I have since tried the snap traps which work better. I am older now, a widow, and handicapped, so I thought it would be more convenient to hire a pest service and there would be no extra charge since the indoor spraying is included in my contract. However, I can get a family member to do what your service person did. As you can tell, I am not happy with the service today .

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Sorry to hear this, Donna. We'd be happy to send someone back out to finish the job. Please take a moment to reach out to the local branch. Thanks!

Aug. 22nd, 2019

Melissa Lombard Gaithersburg, MD

Aptive effectively scammed me out of $250+. A sales rep convinced me to sign up for a $5 service and to sign same day, assuring me that I would be able to cancel after the first quarterly service. Unfortunately, after that first service when I went to cancel (since their treatment did nothing to help with our mosquito problem) I was told that I would be charged $250 to cancel. The only way I wouldn't be charged the fee is if I went through a full 12 months of services...something that I now see was in the contract, but was NOT told to me aloud by representative. In fact, he fully mispresented that process, and I am incredibly disappointed in myself for having trusted him and this company. The treatment was mediocre at best, and now I'm down a big chunk of money. I would recommend many other pest control companies before Aptive.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Sorry to hear this, Melissa. Please feel free to reach out to your local branch office with any questions you might have.

Aug. 13th, 2019

kristin b. Littleton, CO

Our first scheduled appt. was a no-show. When I called to re-schedule, the no-show was just shrugged off by the customer service representative. We had areas that needed treatment in the home and wanted to make sure we were there. Our account was noted to call first. They never called, never gave us a window, etc. My 17 year old daughter was home when the tech came by. Based on their company policy (which is awesome policy) he could not enter our home without an adult present. I called to complaint and it was shrugged off (I will talk to the tech), no other actions, remedies, etc. were offered.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

So sorry to hear this, Kristin. We definitely want to make this right. Please reach out to your local branch as soon as you get a chance. Thanks!

Jul. 19th, 2019

Mary Williams Salt Lake City, UT

Justin was very friendly and asked what I needed help with. He asked what I was having problems with and I told him ants and snails. I had previously killed the place where I was having problems with ants. I do not know comprises the routine service as not all things on the list were checked. For example the crack and crevice treatment was not checked along with others. I told him about the snail problem and he said he would treat for snails and yet on the today service list it was not checked. For your service it seems very expensive for what is provided. Justin was at my place about 10 minutes. I have talked to others who have similar service to what you provide and it runs much less than you charge. I would like to stop my service.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks so much for the feedback, Mary. Please reach out to your local branch so we can make sure you are properly taken care of. We definitely want to make this right.

Jul. 12th, 2019

Katherine Whitefield Snellville, GA

first of all they serviced the wrong house when they came back to do the right one they weren't even here five minutes how can you service am acre and a half in less t j an five minutes. I have to see if the problem is better before I will believe it done any good at all in the very short time he spent here

Hashirama Senju Minneapolis, MN

Recall. Sprayed my outside camera which I had to climb a ladder to wipe down with windex. Sprayed carelessly all over window and not just soffits, I had to climb ladder to clean up. Missed a busy ants next with winged ants. Mixed sprayer mixture on top of my AC condenser.

Mosstwig Gastonia, NC

I asked them to take care of a yellow jacket problem and told them ants, slugs, and carpenter bees were also an issue but not a priority. I haven't seen any carpenter bees, and minimal slugs/ants, but they did not address my yellow jacket problem at all. They're only good for smaller pest and obvious ones I guess.

Gary Logan Deer Park, TX

Only did the front yard, not the back yard and not the side yard. He did try to ring the door bell and did a light knock on the front door. Did not try the back door or say anything , we were in the back yard. It seems we are being charged for full service when we only got partial service. When you set appointment you need to give a time you are going to be there, so people can be sure that you have full access to everything.

Apr. 28th, 2021

Jt Dumfries, VA

The technicians are very friendly and seem to know what they are doing. The scheduling is awful, I need more than 12 hours notice so I can move everything in my garage to the middle. The automated scheduling system changes scheduled appointments at random and needs to be locked down and controlled by humans. The products being used, don’t seem to last very long like they did when I first started getting serviced.

Jonathan Garcia Seattle, WA

outside of home service was as expected. but thats half of what we wanted. called aptive C/S in the morning to confirm appointment and asked about inside treatment. was informed the individual performing the services would ask for the inside treatment if wanted. individual performed the outside as usual and was about to leave in vehicle when asked about the inside he said make an appointment. now have to wait.

Mae Natividad Anaheim, CA

Requested a preferred tech per recommendation by a friend during sign ing up with representative, Tanner. Sent another tech intead after being reassured by Tanner. Notified Aptive regarding the situation, and said since it wasn’t noted by Tanner they sent whom ever, bad business practice. Pls send the requested preferred tech as discussed during signing up or will cancel.

Oct. 14th, 2020

Katrina Cobo , CA

Was going to cancel my contract until today. Technician DAN is a great asset to your company. He explained what his service was, what chemicals and why. What my responsibility is, if I want to get rid of fleas especially. Was thorough and quick while doing an excellent job. I will stay with Aptive as long as Dan is my tech.

Ben Perry Redmond, WA

Your marketing team spends more time trying to get me to recommend you to my friends and neighbors, than your engineers spend servicing my home, and more than your customer service team spends checking in with me to see how my pest situation is. Spend more time on the service and less time on the marketing and I’ll be much more likely to recommend you.

Blake Kuver Redmond, WA

Having major issue getting any servicing between major servicing...was supposed to get a follow up major service within a month of the first service...nope. Scheduled multiple follow ups to have bait traps checked and refilled - got one of those since July. Not once have there been any communication as to why I am not getting the follow up service that I was told I would get.

David Heilich St Louis, MO

Disappointed so far. We had issues with a prior technician not doing a good job, then the last guy was great but this guy wouldn't come in the house. As long as he/she is wearing a mask we should we receive the service we were told we would get and have paid for, otherwise the costs needs to be discounted. When the sale guy came to our home we were moving in and he just kept badgering us until we signed up. In hindsight, we are very disappointed and I should have just told him to leave and walked away.

Freddy Hubbard San Antonio, TX

The primary technician that cane to my home was well informed. The technician that done the job, left without consulting with me if I were pleased. He did not do what the primary technician and I agreed to. I tried to stop him when he left and he drove off. I want him to return upon a day of my choosing and time. He must complete the work or cancel the contract

Michael Dillard Fairfield, CA

Hello, On Aug 31st your technicians serviced our house. 1. The spider webs were not removed from the house. The spider webs were take care of on the first visit and I was told that would happen during your visits 2. I called (916) 587-2847 and was put on hold for 12min. (I understand that with all that is going on) 3. After the 12 minutes of being on hold I was given the option to have one of your operators call me back. I took that option and never received a call back. Please contact me Michael Dillard

David Vang Elk Grove, CA

The tech that came to my house was nice, but he broke a patio display light in my yard, small glass shattered all over my patio. I advised of him the lights before service too. I just wished he said something to me upon leaving, as I told him I'll be inside if he needed me for anything. It was a good thing I noticed it before I went barefoot outside my yard. On a bright side, I don't see much ant trails in my yard anymore, so that's relieving.

katasca Sacramento, CA

I feel that the company is expensive, for the services offered. We were not given a clear understanding of the services we will receive, nor the costs. We signed up with the idea that they would get rid of the rats in the attic. They placed 2 traps, but have not come back to check in the last 2 weeks.We will need someone to come out to check on the rat traps placed in the attic.

Charles Guyette Escondido, CA

The technician was very informative and went right to work. However, right the next day we had live spiders. we don’t believe the treatment did the job. I found one live black widow and one live brown widow, which I killed, and egg and web area that was missed and we are seeing webs being built. We need someone to come out and do a thorough spraying of all areas. Thought we would get a press wash and got a man-pac sprayer. This is not sufficient to cover our landscaping. Need someone to call me.

Diana Zimmerman Glen Burnie, MD

The first time they came and explained everything. When I emailed and tried calling .I read nothing . Mow the end of July has past. I am too get a treatment in july. Still haven't read and I have been home. Eith me have dogs someone better let me know they r here there will be a problem.. to email it comes up unsaved to put anything on . So how do get in touch with them?

Kim Y. Oakland, CA

I was very disappointed in my service today. The window of service was only provided to me when I called and was on hold for 20 minutes because the information was not available online. The tech seemed rushed and for the second time the technician did not have the pest traps for my garage. The exterior also was not treated to remove spider webs which the technician stated he removed. My inspection after he left showed otherwise.

Rommel Valdez Tacoma, WA

Service was fast but noticed on invoice it included the garage which didn’t happen. Was trying for a while to call for a follow up and could never get through after about a half an hour of waiting on the phone which I can understand but never got a callback the rest of the day after I opted to have you guys call me back. We’ve noticed more ants within the house after initial treatment and just had questions on why and when to schedule an interior treatment. Not a great first impression of the company.

Sharon L Gross Richmond, TX

I am pleased with the service that Rodrigo R did! He was an hour late, but I was notified after calling the office and talking to Melanie! I do feel good about the treatment of my lawn and home because it is friendly to the environment. I do not like that I had three different appointments for the treatments before someone actually showed up! I will give Rodrigo and Melanie a rating of A+ for their customer service.

Kris D St Louis, MO

Your salespeople and technicians do no wear masks. The list of completed tasks were definately not done. The list states webs were cleared from lights and awnings and eaves this did not happen. There are two wasp nests on both the front door and behind the left porch post, not even addressed. I was begged to do service with this company that I would be impressed. I am disappointed and so far this has been a mistake.

Barbara Greenley St Louis, MO

The technician Don was very good and was very attentive to our needs. But unfortunately we didn’t even know we had an appointment today. We’re supposed to be last Wednesday and someone called on a recorded line and cancelled our appointment at3:50 and told us they’d get back to us at a later date, so today it was and we had no idea!! Your customer service is horrible and can’t answer questions or get anything done for us!! Don gets an A plus but customer service gets an F

Jim Choyke St Louis, MO

Calling into the national call center is a real pain in the rear. Very very long hold times. I asked to be called back and never received a call back. I WANT A PHONE. NUMBER TO MY LOCAL OFFICE!!! I also want the technician to knock on my door so I can talk to them and explain the issue and see what they do about it . That did not happen at this appointment . I’m not happy with Aptive.

Lael Crompton San Diego, CA

The setup process was really easy but then rescheduling my initial appointment was frustrating. I was not present for the initial treatment but when I came home I still saw old spiders nests on the easement and our outdoor dinning set and kids toys where not wiped down. Two days later there is a spider web and spider connected from the umbrella to the patio post. I'm sure the spray works fine and I did see one dead cockroach so that's promising but the spider webs are still on our patio furniture.

Craig Savage Sun City Center, FL

Your man fails to put much effort into really coating my home. This is his second visit. The first he only did my kitchen. The second he missed half the items it says he treated on the list you sent. He seems in a hurry to leave. He missed 2 bedrooms a bathroom, baseboards, windows, door jambs, electrical outlets. He asks me what I want done. I want the whole house done like I paid for??