Boomer Benefits

8.7

LAST UPDATED: May 26th, 2022

Founded in 2005, Boomer Benefits is an insurance agency specializing in Medicare policies. Its services are available in most states, except Massachusetts and New York.

Boomer Benefits clients get assistance comparing and enrolling in Medicare insurance. Once you've enrolled in a policy, Boomer Benefits will continue to assist you as you navigate Medicare.

Whether you need help finding better rates, understanding billing and Medicare coverage, or making an appeal, Boomer Benefits's team of experts will assist you.

Read Boomer Benefits Reviews

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Policies from Top Insurers
  • Commitment to Clients
  • Team Expertise

Positive Reviews

Boomer Benefits has received many positive reviews on BestCompany.com. Reviewers often mention the names of the representatives helping them, which shows the personal service offered by the Boomer Benefits team. Comments in reviews reflect the attentiveness and responsiveness of the Boomer Benefits team.

Praise in reviews is largely focused on the valuable help received by reviewers as they navigated Medicare and were learning more about how it works.

Beyond assistance finding good plans, some reviewers mentioned help resolving billing disputes.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Bill from LaGrange, IL

"Many months ago I called Boomers because of an issue I was having with a bill not being paid by Medicare. I worked with Haley H. and she basically took charge of the situation. I had forgotten that the bill was still outstanding when she called me this afternoon. Haley told me that everything had been taken care of and Medicare had paid the bill which I assume they would have done originally. Haley was great to deal with and is an example of the professional service we have come to expect from the Boomer agency."

Boomer Benefits reviews on BestCompany.com highlight the company's high quality service and dedication to its clients.

Policies from Top Insurers

Boomer Benefits works with top insurers, including BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Cigna, and Mutual of Omaha. You can be confident when working with Boomer Benefits to compare policies because you'll only consider Medicare insurance policies from trusted insurance carriers.

Boomer Benefits makes it easy to find a good Medicare plan instead of having to work with each insurance company individually yourself.

You can receive assistance comparing Medicare supplement plans (Medigap), Medicare Advantage plans, prescription drug plans, dental insurance, and vision insurance plans. Since Medicare does not typically cover dental or vision care, the assistance Boomer Benefits offers with finding these plans helps ensure you have the coverage you need.

Commitment to Clients

Boomer Benefits's team members are highly trained with licenses and certifications in Medicare insurance products. Its client support team has training specific to claim research and resolution, Medicare appeals, and more.

Further, Boomer Benefits stays on top of legislation that affects Medicare benefits and is active with the National Association of Health Underwriters and National Association of Medicare Supplement Advisers. Co-founder Danielle Kunkle Roberts is also a Medicare expert and member of the Forbes Finance Council.

Boomer Benefits's Medicare expertise is also showcased in its helpful online resources that answer common questions about Medicare. You can be confident in the quality of the assistance you receive from Boomer Benefits.

Team Expertise

The Bad

• Contact Information Required for Quote
  • Limited Availability

Contact Information Required for Quote

To receive assistance from Boomer Benefits, you'll need to provide your contact information. While some Medicare beneficiaries may appreciate receiving personal assistance over the phone, those interested in online plan comparison will need to find another company to work with.

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Boomer Benefits services aren't available throughout the United States. If you live in Massachusetts or New York, you'll need to find another Medicare company.

The Bottom Line

Although online convenience would be nice, Boomer Benefits's comprehensive services and positive reviews make the company worth considering. Not only do clients benefit from assistance evaluating Medicare options and finding better monthly premium rates, they can also get help with claims and appeals.

All of this client support is offered by a team of well-trained and qualified professionals, which means you can be confident in the assistance you receive.

Boomer Benefits's services are also complimentary, which is especially advantageous for retirees on fixed incomes.

5.0

Bonnie Suba Vancouver, WA

Tina K was the agent I worked with. She has excellent people skills and a willingness to help me understand all the benefits and processes. She is very literate with all the issues concerning, Medicare and all the plans that are offered. She took her time to do a follow up on my decisions and was extemely helpful in making me understand all the new language involving insurances! She was a delight to work with and would refer her to others! Who wants to get older and try to cipher through insurances? Nobody, I am sure, especially not me; but Tina made the process so easy and understandable of what is best for my helathcare! She is definately an assest to the company Boomer Benefits!

Diane Tran Katy, TX

At the recommendation of my husband who had good experience working with Matthew M and Boomer Benefits, I contacted Matthew recently and started the Medicare process with him. He and his team, which included Becca J and Cheyanne K, were very knowledgeable, great at explaining details, and patient with me. He took the time to understand my needs then provided choices of plans, their pros and cons so I could think through and take the necessary time to make the decisions. He told me from the beginning that his help would not cost us anything. Boomer Benefits represents many insurance companies that pay them instead. I really like the software that helps with the drug plans. You are asked to provide your current medications, dosages and frequencies and the software would calculate the estimated costs for the various plans so you can pick the best one. Similarly Mathew would ask me questions about my dental needs and search for the best options. Once I chose the plans, Matthew and his team applied them on my behalf and informed me the approval process every step of the way. I’m very pleased with the process and feel that with help from Mathew and his team, I got the best plans with the most benefits for my own case. I highly recommend Mathew and Boomer Benefits to anyone who has questions or concerns related to Medicare. You should give them a call.

DONNA CHISHOLM San Diego, CA

I had an absolutely incredible experience choosing a supplemental MediGap plan with Ryan L! Prior to my calling Boomer Benefits, I was very confused and overwhelmed trying to wade through the volume of information regarding supplemental plans but Ryan was extremely knowledgeable, patient and explained in great detail answers to the multitude of questions I had (he spent over an hour on the phone with me). When it came time to apply for a plan, Ryan walked me through every step, going above and beyond. I would highly recommend using Boomer Benefits for all your Medicare needs if you want stellar service. Kudos to Ryan L: he gave me 10++ service: Boomer Benefits is very fortunate to have such an amazing employee!

Denis D Anchorage, AK

My agent, Jacob C, put in the time necessary to answer my questions. This took multiple phone and email sessions, and he did not pressure me. He ability to give clear answers and explanations was a prime consideration in choosing Boomer Benefits to represent me.

23 hours ago

T. Edwards Allen, TX

In my opinion, Boomer Benefits is the only way to go. Turning 65 you are swamped with too much information about possible insurance options. Boomer makes sense of all of it, then holds your hand afterwards should you have any questions or issues. I just worked with Cheyanne and was amazed at her pro-active assistance. Highly recommend!

1 day ago

Carol Barker Soddy-Daisy, TN

I worked with Tina K to choose my Medigap plan. Tina was very knowledgeable. She was so helpful and answered my many questions and emails before I made my final decision. I am so thankful that I found Boomer Benefits and had Tina to assist me. Kudos to Tina! Carol B.

Susan Gattis Midland, MI

Working with this company is the best thing we have ever done. Their prices are affordable, they give you excellent personal service, they’re a phone call away, and my agent Jasmine Returns my call within hours. She always make sure I am completely happy with the service she has provided.

Beverly Gearhart Englishtown, NJ

A big THANK YOU to JANAY F for helping me with my questions of how my medicare/ supplement policy works. After I had made many different calls to the doctor, billing company, the insurance company & was confused, I called Boomer Benefits & Janay explained everything in detail to me so I could understand. THANKS AGAIN, JANAY!

Jan K Corpus Christi, TX

A huge 'Thank You' to Delaney for helping me navigate the waters of medicare supplements once again. This is not my first time to rely on help from Boomer Benefits. They have been my first choice when I think I need to consider my available options. They seem to always have the very best representatives, and Delaney was no exception. She answered all my questions, even some that I didn't even know that I had. Again, thank you Delaney! You are amazing!! Jan K.

Donna Williams Van, TX

My husband was turning 65 soon so Medicare something I was dreading. Did a Facebook search and found Boomer Benefits group. After much reading I called them. Ashlee M was my representative. She was very knowledgeable,kind, patient and made the whole process so easy. I would have been so lost and confused without her. I cant recommend them enough. Thank you Ashlee!!

M M Canton, GA

Ms. Bree W greatly assisted me with getting signed up for Medicare and was very earnest in her efforts to make sure that I got the most cost effective and comprehensive coverage available. Her attention and focus on making sure that I understood the various options was far beyond my expectations. Bree is a first-class individual with a laser focus on comprehensive customer service. I can highly and unequivocally recommend Bree to anyone interested in getting the best customer service possible.

Rita Constantino Punta Gorda, FL

I needed to switch insurances and was lucky enough to speak with a gentleman who was helpful in explaining the differences between Medicare advantage and Medicare with a supplement. What the best option was for me. Neigel R was fantastic. He is my go to guy more than just selling me insurance he has solved problems more than once!!! I would recommend Boomer benefits anytime because of my experience with him.

Kevin San Francisco, CA

Like most people turning 65, I was faced with investigating Original Medicare (Parts A & B) along with finding a drug plan and supplemental coverage. I first turned to Medicare .gov and SSA .gov and read their webpages and on-line articles. After hours of being on hold with each and talking to representatives, I soon realized I needed to take a much deeper dive into research to understand the consequences of the decisions I needed to make. I came across mention of Boomer Benefits during my Internet research and decided to reach out for their perspective. I looked at their website and felt they had a fresh and non-biased approach to Medicare. I was initially contacted by Justin K who logically and patiently explained the various plans for supplemental coverage and the differences between them. I signed up for some webinars offered by Boomer Benefits which were packed full of meaningful and relevant information. There was no selling - only presentation of details, Medicare rules and regulations, how typical experiences flow and what to avoid so as not to create problems or difficult situation to unwind. After completing the application for supplemental coverages and being accepted, Justin handed me over to Bree W who assisted in procuring Part D drug coverage. She sent me links to tools to gather initial information and then sent me plan comparisons to evaluate and eventually select and sign up for well in advance of my plan start date. She was very helpful in answering my many question and again patient and logical. Throughout this Medicare process, Boomer Benefits made me feel supported and valued; not as just a customer but also as a person. They will always be an advocate for their clients; something that they use in their marketing materials but also something that they actually mean. I would definitely recommend Boomer Benefits to other 'boomers' I know -- and actually have already!

Patricia Z Lithia, FL

My husband and I turned 65 this year and a friend had recommended Boomer Benefits. Never having been on Medicare before, we had many questions and concerns. Bill W. was our go to guy who kept us on track and made the process simple and seamless. We were both thrilled at the whole process knowing all our questions were answered and we got the right plans for our specific needs. We’re confident in knowing that Boomer is a phone call away if and when there are issues with any bills or coverage. We really can’t say enough positive things about BB and Bill W. Truly a great experience and great to work with. We will be recommending to family and friends.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Bill! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad he could help you and your spouse with your enrollments and provide a smooth transition. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with Bill. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

May. 16th, 2022

Joanne P. Enterprise, AL

I saw an ad on line for Boomer Benefits and had many questions. Anthony S. was polite, helpful, patient as he helped me navigate into Medicare supplemental insurance. Thank you Anthony!

janed d Manheim, PA

Jasleen S's customer support was beyond any expectations. There are not enough superlatives to describe her demeanor, her knowledge, patience and efficiency. I also appreciated her keeping me updated along the way on her resolution of the billing issue. Thank you again, Jasleen!

Marianne Aurora, CO

Katie (Becca) J was very knowledgeable about Part D, the drug insurance. She found the best options for us and did a great job explaining the benefits. She even provided information regarding coupons we can use if we hit the "donut hole."

Cat Dennis Palatine, IL

Boomer Benefits has been helping me for the last 4 years and my agents have always been sweethearts. Now I'm working with Courtney and she was just the nicest most effective and efficient worker I've had yet. They sure know how to hire them 😊

KEVIN DEAL Woodbine, NJ

Catherine H did a fantastic job. Shopped for best prices and coverage. Explain benefits . Made suggestions. Provide info on filing for Medicare part b. Followed up when I didn’t respond timely to ensure everything got done. Couldn’t ask for more and I a very demanding customer. Highly recommend Catherine and boomer babies,

Richard Mable Woodstock, CT

Angie was very knowledgeable and helpful regarding specific questions on medications and vaccines eligibility and costs. She responded within 24 hours with a detailed e-mail and then follow up with telephone calls to ensure that all my questions were satisfactorily answered. She and her team are highly recommended.

M C Lincoln, NE

Boomer Benefits is a terrific company to work with. Recently I contacted them regarding an issue I was having with Medicare coverage. Nicholas P listened patiently to my explanation of the issue and said he would look into it and get back to me within a day. He called back that same day with the issue resolved. He even followed up with an email. I am so impressed with Boomer Benefits and with the quick follow up by Nicholas. Issue was resolved and I didn't have to figure it out alone. Thank you Nicholas!

Lucy Los Angeles, CA

This year was my first experience with Boomer Benefits. My experience was excellent. My agent, Kelly D, was very knowledgeable and provided a wealth of information that helped me in making decisions appropriate for my circumstances. She also helped me to enroll with providers which made the process easy and seamless. The company also has a book to help provide information to help guide decisions. I think their guidance without trying to sway you one way or the other was refreshing. Finally, this company will provide ongoing assistance with any insurance needs/problems I may encounter.

Jeff Bloomdahl Waukesha, WI

They should actually be 10 STAR! This is by far the best group you can use as you approach Medicare age and continue thru the Medicare years. Forget the mailings and the phone calls, just contact Boomer Benefits and let them make the medical insurance decisions a no brainer for you! They take care of everything and keep you updated with possible better solutions as time goes by.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Jeff! Thank you for sharing your experience with our team and for allowing us to help you through this transition! We could not be happier receiving such a positive review.

drue wise Port Isabel, TX

Boomer Benefits was recommended to me by my cousin when I was ready to sign up for Medicare. I did some research on my own and the called the company. The representative I worked with, Matthew M, was very knowledgeable and patient. After several calls with Matthew, he answered all of my numerous questions and helped me apply for Medigap, Part D, and dental/vision/hearing. I love the one stop shopping experience and the professionalism of Matthew. I highly recommend Boomer Benefts. Definitely a 5 star experience!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Matthew! We’re so glad he could help you find the right plans for your needs and make sure all your coverage was in place. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation and will be here to help you in the future!

Tony Lorenz Atlanta, GA

With my Medicare sign-up window quickly approaching, and the emails, and the phone calls, and the amount of USPS stuff coming in each and every day, I was absolutely overwhelmed. Didn't know where to begin and, quite frankly, was beginning to lose interest -- which I knew could not happen. Thankfully ran across Boomer Benefits online and I have to tell you, it was an absolute godsend. I never use the phone. I hate to use the phone. Thankfully Trey D was pretty darn consistent about calling/emailing me about jumping on the phone with him. I can see why he insisted on the phone call rather than email, which I always suggest and prefer. He explained every single part of Medicare in meticulous detail, offering me lots of options and helping me get signed up every step of the way. I am exceptionally grateful. I truly was overwhelmed and didn't know where to begin. Excellent company with excellent results. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Trey was able to help answer your questions and find the rights plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation, Tony! Give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Johanne Cardinal Tucson, AZ

Both my husband and I have been doing business with Boomer Benefits since 2017. They are always super helpful and patient. We went from WA State to SD to AZ since then and Boomers Benefits haven’t missed a beat from providing us with more affordable coverage when rates climb to high to troubleshooting bills that I can’t never understand from Medicare or supplemental insurance companies. They really do “speak Medicare” so I don’t have to! Special kudos to Brandon T, from BB’s claims team who dig into my question and got me a satisfying response. If Bommer Benefits is available in your state, I highly recommend your giving them a call — don’t even try to deal with Medicare admin stuff yourself when they can do it way better!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Brandon! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad we’ve been able to help you since 2017 and always make sure your insurance is taken care of. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation, Johanne!

Elizabeth Gaston Cunningham San Antonio, TX

I was having a hard time finding a provider who accepts new patients (despite what the United Health website said), so Angie K at Boomer Benefits took up my cause and, BAM!, in the next 48 hours, she'd personally called 25 specialists until she found three, near my home, for me to choose from—highly rated doctors who take my plan AND accept new patients. I picked the doctor at the top of the list and, now, I can finally see a great doctor to help me get to the root of my health issue. Can you imagine that level of kid glove service in this day and age? I didn’t ask her to make those calls; she took the initiative. I’m blown away and you will be, too. I already loved Boomer Benefits because of Kenzie, who helped me pick my plan. Now, I love them even more. If you need the kind of kind, compassionate help you’d want your own grandmother to have, ask for Angie!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Angie was able to send you three different doctors close to you who were accepting new patients! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our team. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Elizabeth!

Amy Sparta Roanoke, VA

I called Boomer benefits on a whim of an ad I saw on Facebook- I spoke with a lady name Tish P clearly and simply explained everything to me matter-of-factly - she didn’t rush me she didn’t push me to buy anything it was like talking to an old friend- I would like to think that all of the people there are just like her and if they are than this is the best company ever she has been a blessing to me and helping me to understand and giving me all of the information I needed to make good decisions things I have been worried about for months I now feel at ease about and much more relaxed- this company has been amazing to me and Tish has been wonderful I cannot say enough good things about her and this company- Appreciative Barbara S

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Tish! We’re so glad she was able to help you through this transition and provide you with all the information you needed. We greatly appreciate the review and will be here to help you in the future!

Tom T. Tampa, FL

I began working with Boomer Benefits early in my search for Medicare information since i was going to retire in a few months. I initially worked with Chris H. who expertly guided me along the path to choosing a superior Medicare Supplement plan. His knowledge and professionalism won me over very quickly. After being onboarded with the Medicare Supplement plan, I was referred to Michele V. who expertly guided me to choosing the best Plan D for my needs. The whole experience has been extremely positive and took the guesswork out of selecting the right Medicare plans. I couldn't be happier with their service. I know that I am in good hands if I need assistance in the future. Thank you Chris and Michele for your Medicare expertise.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Chris and Michele were able to help answer your questions and find the rights plans to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Tom! Give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Conrad DeFilippis Sorrento, FL

Boomer Benefits is the perfect resource to have all your queries about Medicare Supplement Plans addressed to your satisfaction, and yes, to get you on board with Plans that especially work for you within your budget. A special thank you to Bill W for working with me on my primary Supplement Plan, as well as to Katie "Becca" J and most recently, Allyson "Ally" G, for facilitating my getting on board with a Part D Plan of choice. In fact, Ally's follow-through via emails and phone calls regarding my selected Prescription Drug Plan was exemplary. Will highly recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone now on their Medicare journey.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experiences with Bill, Becca, and Ally. We’re so glad they were able to help you through this transition. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Dee Jay Ellensburg, WA

Worked with Samantha D getting my Medicare account established. She was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. Every question I had was answered thoroughly and professionally which I really appreciated. For me, being an extremely busy person, the best way to connect with Samantha was to schedule an appointment for phone consultation. She was spot on prompt which I greatly appreciated. I also appreciated the assist during the application process because Samantha was right there on the phone walking me through everything. It was virtually a seamless process. I cannot thank her enough for everything. She really knows her stuff.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dee! We're so happy to know Samantha could find you a cost-effective plan and help you through the application process. We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Nancy Adams Lone Tree, IA

I have been following Boomer Benefits on their Facebook page for the past 2-3 months, as I will begin Medicare soon. After watching their responses to questions and issues that clients (and even people who didn’t seem to be signed up with them) in very thorough and helpful ways and reading excellent recommendations from their current clients thread after thread, I decided to call and speak with someone today. I spoke with Chris W. who was extremely helpful telling me about the company, answering questions that I had about both the company and my Plan options. He was very thorough, kind and friendly. I did sign up and feel so comfortable choosing Boomer Benefits to work with. I highly recommend this company who will not only get you signed up for a plan that you are comfortable with, but will continue to work with you on the backend if you have future issues with claims, etc.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team and our Facebook page! Thank you for sharing your experience with Chris. We’re so glad he was able to help you through this transition. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Barbara Hoeft Grand Haven, MI

Four years ago, I signed up for Medicare and my supplemental plan through Boomer Benefits. Four months later, I had to go in for emergency surgery. Although I gave my new cards to everyone, the billing for emergency services, ambulance and hospital stay did not go through. I received a ton of bills and had a real mess to try and figure out. I called Boomer Benefits and they took over the situation and got everything straightened out and rebilled correctly. They did such a great job. It would have taken me forever to straighten out. Just recently, I worked with Chasaty A to add a dental, vision and hearing plan. She sent me info on several plans and helped me pick the right one for my needs. She truly gave me 5-star service. I would recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team and more recently, Chasaty! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad we’ve been able to help over the past 4 years. We greatly appreciate the review! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Kim Cooley

I first went to Boomer Benefits for assistance in finding the right Medicare plan. They also said they would be there for me after the plans were chosen and implemented whenever I had questions or needed assistance with the insurance carrier. They were not kidding about that! I recently contacted them for assistance, and they were amazing! Roni R was wonderful to work with. She was able to quickly connect with the insurance carrier and conference me into the call so I could ask my questions and receive an immediate response. Roni was responsive, helpful and really nice to work with. Very happy I met Boomer Benefits and Roni!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Roni! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your kind words, Kim!

Sandra Morris Murfreesboro, TN

Katherine H was extremely helpful while navigating me through the Medicare maze on my initial contact with her. Anticipating many of my questions before I could ask, she was extremely knowledgeable, informative and professional. I won't be eligible for benefits until August, but I look forward to working with her in the future. Thanks!

michael daley Taunton, MA

Becca J my contact at Boomer Benefits is very friendly and helpful. She found me a great plan that fit my needs. And while I did the enrollment on line, I had to reach out to her a couple of times for assistance. She got back to me quickly and helped me through the process. She was a pleasure to work with! Thank you, Mike D.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Becca We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help answer your recent questions and find the right plan for you! We will pass this along, Mike!

May. 16th, 2022

SG Chicago, IL

Friends of mine recommended Boomer Benefits to me. I am so glad they did. I was fortunate to work with Tina K. She was professional, patient, pleasant, attentive and answered all of my questions. I will be sure to highly recommend Boomer Benefits to friends and family!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Tina! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she could help you with your enrollments and provide a smooth transition. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation!

Joyce Musil-Condon Galena, IL

Be sure to check out Boomer Benefits for all of your Medicare Coverage needs! I worked with Tyler W and he saved me $52 per month and provided me with information that no other firm or individual had! Plus they will help with any claims or other questions. I would give Tyler 10 stars if I could!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy Tyler could help answer your questions and find a cost-effective plan! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation, Joyce!

Lisa Spears Louisville, KY

I was not excited about having to make a decision about Medicare plans but Trey D at Boomer Benefits was very kind and helpful. He made the process almost painless. He was able to answer all of my questions to my satisfaction. I found out about this company from a YouTube search. Before and after talking with Trey, I watched several of Danielle’s videos about Medicare issues. I was very happy to find a reputable company that offered such comprehensive information. I have already recommended Boomer Benefits to family members.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Lisa! We're so happy to know Trey could assist you through this transition and answer your questions. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and review!

Mike Lou Pensacola, FL

I found Boomer Benefits on YouTube by watching a few of their informative Medicare videos, which motivated me to call them and sign up for Medicare through their company. With one phone call, after doing some extensive research, I was assisted by Preston G. After thoroughly going over the process and options Preston had me all setup with the Plan I wanted and found me the best pricing options. I was VERY impressed with the exceptional customer service Preston and Boomer Benefits provided and will only be using them for all my future Medicare needs. Mike Loustaunau

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Mike! Thank you for sharing your experience with Preston! We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help you recently.

CIndy Garden City, MI

I had the pleasure of working with Yesi S at Boomer Benefits to help me choose a Medicare prescription drug plan. She guided me through every step of the process while taking away the guessing game had I tried to do this on my own. She even followed up with a personal phone call to say everything went through and when to expect my card. Thank you , Yesi!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cindy! We're so happy to know Yesenia could assist you through this transition and provide you with the information needed to choose the right drug plan for your needs. We greatly appreciate your review!

Mona C McDonald

Very grateful to have found the ad on Facebook and called. My husband and I both needed insurance and Mr. D got us us both covered with great insurances. I also spoke with Mr. A who handled somethings for me and double check to make sure everything went in correctly with no problems. Both were outstanding. Also very happy with their follow up on things. I would highly recommend Boomer Benifits to anyone needing insurance and help in understanding Medicare. If there was more than 5 star ratings I personally would rate them higher. Thank you Johnnie and Mona McDonald

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with our agents! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad we were able to help you with your enrollments and provided a smooth transition. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation, Mona and Johnnie!

Eric W. Atlanta, GA

I'm thankful for an ad for Boomer Benefits being brought to my attention. I'm even more grateful that the agent at Boomer Benefits was Leah R. I could not have received better assistance in navigating the the Medicare maze. Her knowledge of possible plans was outstanding and immensely helpful as I decided which plan would be best for me. Leah R. really simplified the Medicare process for me and I will definitely be recommending her and Boomer Benefits to friends as they approach the time to sign up for Medicare. Eric W. Ellenwood, GA

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently, Eric! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Leah was able to help answer your questions and find the rights plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation!

JOHN HASEMAN Manteno, IL

I am very happy with the service provided by Boomer Benefits. Had a billing issue with my Doctors office biller that had been ongoing for months. After contacting Alexis P at Boomer Benefits about my issue the issue was resolved. Alexis made several contacts to me and also spoke to the doctors office biller directly resolving the concerns. Alexis also re-contacted me by phone the next day with a detailed explanation. The customer service provided exceeded my expectations. Thank You John H.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Alexis! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was able to figure out the billing issue with your provider. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation, John!

Marie Meade McKinney, TX

I signed up with Boomer Benefits a year and a half ago, based in part on all its glowing reviews. They have lived up to those positive reviews. What prompted me to write this review was the superb communication, follow-through and follow-up of Jasmine B, the Representative specializing in Claims on their Client Service Team who was assisting me submitting reimbursements. Working with her was a worry-free and time-saving experience. After her latest follow-up, I spontaneously emailed her to express my enthusiastic appreciation. It was 100% unsolicited.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Jasmine! We’re so glad she was able to help you with the claim and continuously followed up to ensure it was taken care of. We greatly appreciate the review and will be here to help you in the future!

Don McClain Pflugerville, TX

I worked with Boomer Benefits while enrolling in medicare. I have worked with Jasmine B in customer service several times, to file dental insurance claims. She helps make the process easy, and always follows up with the insurance company, and with me, until the claim has been processed and paid. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits, and Jasmine B.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Jasmine could help you recently with the dental claims! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our team and for the recommendation. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Don!

Sam Shepperd Bixby, OK

Being new to Medicare, I followed Boomer Benefits via FB for several months along with other sites to help with research. After speaking with several companies, I decided to go with Boomer Benefits because they offered the best one on one service. I spoke to Linda H for supplemental coverage and later Bree W for drug program coverage. Bree and Linda were both very helpful, knowledgeable, and made choosing plans simple. And most importantly, both were quick to respond when I had questions. I'm very pleased with my choice and with the service both Bree and Linda provided.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Linda and Bree were able to help answer your questions and find the rights plans to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Sam!

Dave Sweeney Rockville, MD

This is the best company I have dealt with in a long time! The customer service from Ryan L has been and continues to be outstanding. I dreaded the thought of picking a Medicare and RX supplemental plan in fear that I would choose the wrong one. Ryan made the process a breeze and the plans meet my health needs. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits. Ryan is smart and knowledgeable and will match you with the plan that is right for you! Thank you Ryan for everything.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dave! We're so happy to know Ryan could find you a cost-effective plan, help you through the application process, and make it a smooth transition. We greatly appreciate your review!

Jan Keyes Southport, NC

My husband and I highly recommend Boomer Benefits. They have provided us with exceptional service for four years now. Most recently they reached out to us offering their assistance in reviewing our Medigap Plan G coverage. Roni R efficiently expedited a change to another company that will save us approximately fifty dollars per month. Roni provided an extremely smooth and timely transition. Thank you, Roni, for your gracious and excellent service!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Roni could help you recently with finding a more cost-effective plan! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our team. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Jan!

Bob in Florida Miami, FL

Absolutely amazing customer service, explanations, follow up, etc. Bill W far surpassed my expectations! In today's culture, customer service has been derailed and hard to find. Not so at Boomer Benefits! Every question was thoroughly addressed and followed up on. Bill was very clear, communicative, detailed, listened, etc. - all of those wonderful service traits that we cannot find in other businesses. I am so pleased that I chose to contact Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Bill! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad he was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review, Bob!