Boomer Benefits

9.9

Founded in 2005, Boomer Benefits is an insurance agency specializing in Medicare policies. Its services are available in most states, except Massachusetts and New York.

Boomer Benefits clients get assistance comparing and enrolling in Medicare insurance. Once you've enrolled in a policy, Boomer Benefits will continue to assist you as you navigate Medicare.

Whether you need help finding better rates, understanding billing and Medicare coverage, or making an appeal, Boomer Benefits's team of experts will assist you.

Read Boomer Benefits Reviews

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Policies from Top Insurers
  • Commitment to Clients
  • Team Expertise

Positive Reviews

Boomer Benefits has received many positive reviews on BestCompany.com. Reviewers often mention the names of the representatives helping them, which shows the personal service offered by the Boomer Benefits team. Comments in reviews reflect the attentiveness and responsiveness of the Boomer Benefits team.

Praise in reviews is largely focused on the valuable help received by reviewers as they navigated Medicare and were learning more about how it works.

Beyond assistance finding good plans, some reviewers mentioned help resolving billing disputes.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Bill from LaGrange, IL

"Many months ago I called Boomers because of an issue I was having with a bill not being paid by Medicare. I worked with Haley H. and she basically took charge of the situation. I had forgotten that the bill was still outstanding when she called me this afternoon. Haley told me that everything had been taken care of and Medicare had paid the bill which I assume they would have done originally. Haley was great to deal with and is an example of the professional service we have come to expect from the Boomer agency."

Boomer Benefits reviews on BestCompany.com highlight the company's high quality service and dedication to its clients.

Policies from Top Insurers

Boomer Benefits works with top insurers, including BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Cigna, and Mutual of Omaha. You can be confident when working with Boomer Benefits to compare policies because you'll only consider Medicare insurance policies from trusted insurance carriers.

Boomer Benefits makes it easy to find a good Medicare plan instead of having to work with each insurance company individually yourself.

You can receive assistance comparing Medicare supplement plans (Medigap), Medicare Advantage plans, prescription drug plans, dental insurance, and vision insurance plans. Since Medicare does not typically cover dental or vision care, the assistance Boomer Benefits offers with finding these plans helps ensure you have the coverage you need.

Commitment to Clients

Boomer Benefits's team members are highly trained with licenses and certifications in Medicare insurance products. Its client support team has training specific to claim research and resolution, Medicare appeals, and more.

Further, Boomer Benefits stays on top of legislation that affects Medicare benefits and is active with the National Association of Health Underwriters and National Association of Medicare Supplement Advisers. Co-founder Danielle Kunkle Roberts is also a Medicare expert and member of the Forbes Finance Council.

Boomer Benefits's Medicare expertise is also showcased in its helpful online resources that answer common questions about Medicare. You can be confident in the quality of the assistance you receive from Boomer Benefits.

Team Expertise

The Bad

• Contact Information Required for Quote
  • Limited Availability

Contact Information Required for Quote

To receive assistance from Boomer Benefits, you'll need to provide your contact information. While some Medicare beneficiaries may appreciate receiving personal assistance over the phone, those interested in online plan comparison will need to find another company to work with.

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Boomer Benefits services aren't available throughout the United States. If you live in Massachusetts or New York, you'll need to find another Medicare company.

The Bottom Line

Although online convenience would be nice, Boomer Benefits's comprehensive services and positive reviews make the company worth considering. Not only do clients benefit from assistance evaluating Medicare options and finding better monthly premium rates, they can also get help with claims and appeals.

All of this client support is offered by a team of well-trained and qualified professionals, which means you can be confident in the assistance you receive.

Boomer Benefits's services are also complimentary, which is especially advantageous for retirees on fixed incomes.

5.0

Roger Kinney Bonney Lake, WA

Boomer Benefits takes all the stress out of Medical Insurance. They make the effort to totally understand your needs and any special circumstances, then they match you up with the best plans for your situation. They are friendly, informative and fast. And the follow through and follow up is impressive. My representative was Taryn N., helping with changing plans after moving to a new area. Taryn informed me of the process, timing and tasks to make the switch. He was so thorough to present various options, then made sure the whole process was completed quickly. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Taryn N. Awesome!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Roger, we love to hear this kind of feedback from our clients! We always want to make sure you are on the most cost-effective plan that best fits your needs and lifestyle. We're pleased to hear you were connected with Taryn and he made the process simple and easy while you were dealing with the move. Thank you for the recommendation for not only our agency, but Taryn as well!

Valerie Fort Worth, TX

After viewing several of the Medicare related YouTube videos created by Boomer Benefits, I called the company to speak to a representative and was connected with Ally N. She was knowledgeable, professional, and extremely patient as we went through our list of questions and concerns. She provided needed education about Medicare Supplements vs Advantage Plans and more clarification during several follow up phone calls. There was no pressure to choose one plan over another. Ally gave us straight forward information about how BB determines which insurance provider to recommend for a particular client once they determine the level of coverage needed. She gave us all the time we needed to determine our best course of action. When we did decide to contract with a provider through BB, she talked us through the application process on the phone (no paperwork) and assured us that someone from their client service team would always be available to provide assistance with any questions or problems we might have with insurance claims or appeals. We are confident we made a good decision when we purchased our Medigap plan through Boomer Benefits and highly recommend their services.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Valerie, we could not be more pleased to hear this kind of feedback! We want our clients to know every option they have, so they can make the best decision for their needs. Ally is a great asset to the team and always goes above and beyond for her clients. We're happy to hear she was able to help throughout the entire process. We will pass along these kind words! Thank you for your recommendation and review!

Mays Nakashima Chantilly, VA

The representative (Trinidee M.) from Boomer Benefits was very helpful and informative in explaining the alternatives for Medicare Supplemental Insurance. She was very good at answering all my questions. I was able to select a plan, apply, and be accepted in a very short time. I am looking forward to using the services offered by Boomer Benefits for many years to keep me up-to-date on the changing Medicare environment.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mays, we're so pleased to know Trinidee was able to anser your questions, help you explore your options, and get you signed up with the plan that best fit your needs! We look forward to being there for you in the future!

May. 11th, 2021

Transman Philadelphia, PA

This is the company that I finally chose while researching online Tyler Wall was the writer that answered my initial call when I was directed to the "would you like to speak to an agent" part, and he could not have been any better.Very glad I landed with him. With all the different companies to choose from at some point you have to choose one, and I think Boomer Benefit's goes above and beyond

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so pleased to hear you were connected with Tyler! He is a great, personable agent. Our team will always be here in the future if you ever have issues with your policy. Thank you for your review!

Cathleen Petrucci Newark, DE

I have received excellent care from my agent Joye S. She has been very responsive to my questions, and went above and beyond to change a date after I signed up. That’s why I chose Boomer Benefits, they promise to service you, not just sell you a policy. The extent to which they provide education is remarkable and high-quality. It’s a confusing subject, and there’s opportunity to not make optimal decisions. So I totally recommend this company and Joye.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Cathleen, you're absolutely correct that Medicare is a confusing subject. There are many things to know when it comes to Medicare, but we are pleased to know Joye was able to help you during your transition. We never want our clients to deal with policy issues alone! Thank you for the recommendation and we will pass along the kind words!

Bill Casey Wildwood, NJ

I was fortunate to find Boomer Benefits in 2020 when I became eligible for Medicare, They helped me find the coverage I needed and the process was very efficient. I recently contacted Boomer Benefits about coverage for my Mother. Sean G. was helpful in recommending coverage that meets her needs. Sean's expertise and Medicare knowledge was evident from the start of the process to the end. I highly recommend Sean and Boomer Benefits for all Medicare needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Bill, it is always great to hear feedback from loyal clients that have also referred us to others. We're so pleased you gave us a call for your mother and that Sean was able to help find the right plan for her needs! Thank you for the recommendation and review!

elsa mar Houston, TX

Thank God for Boomer benefits, Shelley S. was the insurance agent that helped Me figuring out what to do with my father's medicare and what options we had. She was able to walk us through every step of the process and we are very satisfied with the insurance that we chose. I definitely recommend her to anybody that is having a hard time figuring out what to do with their parents or with their own medicare .

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Elsa, thank you for your feedback from working with Shelley! We're thrilled to know she was able to make it a simple process and was there every step of the way. We always want our clients to feel comfortable in their decisions and we're glad Shelley was able to find a plan that fit best for your father. We appreciate the kind words and recommendation.

Sandy Finucan Apopka, FL

Michele V. with Boomer Benefits definitely gets 5 stars from me! She’s the ultimate professional! When my husband and I had to go on Medicare, we had only a short time to make some major decisions. I researched Medicare, filling several binders full of confusing information from Medicare.gov and several other sources. Choosing the right plan was confusing and time-consuming. Then I found Boomer Benefits. I first worked with Bill W. to find the right Supplemental Plan for Part B, and he referred me to Michele V. for my Part B-Drug plan! Michele helped us choose the right Part D-Drug plan to meet our needs. When my husband and I had our first conversation with her, Michele put us at ease. She’s someone we feel we can trust. She simplified everything, guiding us step-by-step. She was kind and patient, very knowledgeable, answered all questions we had, and educated us on drug plans. She recommended what would be the best and most cost-effective Medicare Part D Drug plan for us. She made it so easy and fast, enrolling us in a few minutes over the phone. She was very prompt in her responses to us. I would highly recommend Michele V. to help you with your Medicare Part D Drug plan decisions! With Michele V. and Boomer Benefits, I know we’ll never be alone when it comes to help with our Medicare Part D Drug plan. Thank you Michele V. and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sandy, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with our agents. We always want our clients to be comfortable with their decisions, and we're pleased to know Michele was able to be part of your Part D process. Part D is overwhelming and there are many options out there, but we're happy Michele was able to find plans that best fit you and your husband. She truly is a Part D expert!

Al and Bev Goldendale, WA

Boomer Benefits is an amazing free service about anything and everything Medicare. Our agent, Amanda S., has been invaluable in helping us select our Medigap Plan, plan provider, and Part D (prescription drug) plan. She not only showed us possible rates that we could compare (they also factor in how frequently a company raises its rates) but then did all the paperwork for us. Once we had the plan we wanted we only had to sign the forms they sent to us through a secure email-type system. This year Amanda let us know that one of our rates for our Plan G medigap plan was going up over $20 a month and she saved us over $20/month by switching to a different company. We are very happy with Boomer Benefits (and Amanda!) and highly recommend them to others trying to wade through the Medicare swamp. Al and Bev Eagy

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Al and Bev, we can't thank you both enough for sharing your experience working with our team. We're pleased to know the initial enrollment process was smooth and simple and that Amanda was able to help you save on your premium this year! That is wonderful news! We will pass along the kind words.

May. 5th, 2021

JeanneA Kailua-Kona, HI

They helped me navigate the Medicare maze. They’re a tremendous resource and the follow-up after initial meeting has been wonderful. All of the agents are friendly and professional including Hailee H. who’s smiling voice is always a pleasure. She is thorough and helpful every time. They are great communicators and I’m so glad I found them.

21 hours ago

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jeanne, we cannot thank you enough for these kind words. It is wonderful to hear of such a positive experience from one of our clients. Hailee truly is an expert and puts our clients first. Thank you for the review. We will pass this along to our team!

May. 13th, 2021

Freda Pasadena, TX

Boomer Benefits stays in touch with me to be sure I’m getting the best insurance benefits and prices. Kate H. recently helped mr change providers that saves me hundred of dollars yearly. She answered all my questions and kept me informed during the process. I highly recommend both Boomer Benefits and Kate H.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to hear that, Freda! It is important to us that our clients have the most cost-effective plans that fit their needs. We're pleased to know Kate was able to assist you. Thank you for the review on Kate and the recommendation!

May. 13th, 2021

Kolorado Kouple Denver, CO

This company is really good about serving their customers. My husband phoned in and the representative made sure his questions about Medicare were answered thoroughly. He signed up and couldn’t be happier! He is good to go, no hassles and they took care of everything!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is great to hear! We're pleased to know our agent was able to make the enrollment process simple and smooth for your husband. Thank you for the review!

robin cavallaro Fort Lauderdale, FL

Bill W. with Boomer Benefits made the process very easy. We were actually surprised at the things we didn’t know about Medicare. There’s definitely more to it than we thought and it’s good to have a knowledgeable guide. Highly recommend the company and Bill.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Robin, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bill. He truly is a great asset to the team. We're pleased to know his knowledge of the Medicare maze was passed along. We greatly appreciate the recommendation!

Jo Nev Naples, FL

Spoke to agent, Trey D. Trey said he would call at 10:00am. At 10:00am promptly, my phone rang. Trey was very knowledgeable and helpful. I called Boomer Benefits to get information on supplemental benefits. My husband did this two years ago and was more than satisfied, so I decided to call. I am extremely pleased with the quality of service I received. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to hear that kind of feedback! We're so pleased Trey was able to assist you in this process and was very prompt with his communication. We appreciate the recommendation and will pass along the kind words to our team.

Laurie Mohney Apache Junction, AZ

I’ve been working with Boomer Benefits ever since I began the Medicare process and have been very happy with their great service. From taking part in their on-line seminars, to signing up, to helping me submit claims, to following up on claims, they’ve made everything easy and manageable. Most recently Taryn N. helped me with a vision claim and he was excellent. Boomer had helped me file the claim and Taryn stayed right on top of it until I assured him I had my reimbursement check in hand. This is a much different, much easier process than my friends who chose to handle everything on their own tell me about. Thank you Taryn and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Laurie, we cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience working with our team. We're so happy to know our team has provided assistance since beginning. Taryn truly is a wonderful asset to our Client Service Team and we're pleased to know he made sure this claim was resolved. Thank you again for your review!

rhorgan Allen, TX

Bill W. is a great representative and does GREAT JOB as he loves to help people. I would highly recommend both Bill as Well as his company Boomer Benefits to anyone looking for help with enrolling in Medicare

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bill. He truly puts his clients first and does everything he can to make sure they are well taken care of. We cannot thank you enough for the recommendation!

Catherine McCloud Mesa, AZ

Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable, recommended options in selecting my medicare and drug plan. Assisted on the calls to setup the policies I selected and changes when I moved. Clarified for me when I had questions. Effective, efficient and caring. I’m very happy I selected Boomers Benefits to be my agents.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Catherine, we are so pleased to hear of your experience working with our team! We never want our clients to feel alone when dealing with their Medicare policies. It is great to know how helpful our team has been for you. Thank you for the review!

Mabel Ring Oviedo, FL

Empowering clients with up to date information on the various types of Medicare Insurance Plans on a very professional website. I could be well informed that way prior to speaking with a representative and asking the right questions. The level of knowledge, professionalism and positive experience from working with Trey D. and Kate H. at boomer benefits confirmed for me that is has to be one of the goals of Boomer Benefits and that should spell Success for the company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is so wonderful to hear this kind of feedback, Mabel! We work hard each day to help Medicare beneficiaries understand their options and find a cost-effective plan. We are so pleased to know Trey and Kate have been so helpful for you during this process. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Apr. 26th, 2021

Paul Cumming, GA

Working through all the government insurance agencies, forms, and Social Security folks is like a Gordian knot The wonderful folks at Boomer benefits ( Kelly ) did an awesome job helping us navigate Agency forms, avoid common mistakes and keep our sanity They really have a great customer service attitude :-) And are happy to take the time to explain any facet of the process! Paul-Atlanta

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Paul, thank you for sharing your feedback with our team, especially, Kelly. It is wonderful to know she was able to help and guide you through the forms. We know the process can be overwhelming! We greatly appreciate the review!

Richard Kight Linden, NC

We dealt with Bill W. on medicare enrollment, but had many questions before making any decisions. Bill was the only person that actually provided the necessary info in order to make an informed decision. He had answers and took the time to really explain the rules and intricacies of medicare. He did an amazing job in helping us and we will continue to go thru him in the future. Simply put, he is extremely knowledgeable and unbelievably helpful.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Richard, we are pleased to know Bill was able to lay out your options and answer your questions! There is a lot to know and prepare for when it comes to Medicare, so we are happy to know Bill was so helpful during this process. Thank you for sharing your experience!

gk 1616 Fairfield, CT

I cannot say enough about this company! From enrollment to help with bills and claims, the customer service is beyond anything I could have ever hoped for. Taryn N. called ME on several occasions to see how he could help me with my claims. He is the friendliest, most helpful and knowledgeable employee ever. I am very grateful for his help on several occasions. He made everything very easy for this tech challenged senior and continued calling ke to make sure the problem was resolved. Like having a private consultant! To go anywhere else for Medicare etc would be a HUGE mistake! Thank you Tayrn and boomer Benefits!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and specifically, Taryn. This is the kind of service we always strive for and we are so pleased to know Taryn has been there consistently to help with claim issues. We will pass along these kind words!

Julie Lopes Albuquerque, NM

Boomer Benefits is the way to go if you want to make sure you have the best medicare plan for your needs. Our agent, Kierah G., is outstanding! She explained everything so we could understand which path to take. She is quick to respond to questions, efficient, extremely knowledgable, and a pleasure to work with. She not only helped with Medicare, but also dental, hearing, prescription and vision insurance. What a gem!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Julie, we are thrilled to hear this kind of feedback! Kierah truly is a wonderful part of the team and always goes above and beyond for her clients. We are pleased to know you were all taken care of during this process and found the right plans!

Carlene Philadelphia, PA

Tyler was great in understanding my needs/request and very patience making certain I understood everything. He was polite and very professional; yet friendly and wanted to make sure what I needed was being given. He was not pushy in trying to "sell" me products I knew I did not need; yet he was very helpful when I inquired about such products. So glad we were able to communicate and finalized our application. Should I need addition products or have any other concerns I will certainly request to speak with Tyler.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carlene, thank you for sharing your experience with Tyler! He is a wonderful agent and we're pleased to know he was professional and pleasant to work with. We will pass along your kind words.

MichaelS Hollywood, FL

Bill W. was professional, knowledgeable and patiently answered any and all questions. His follow up was outstanding and I did not feel like I was being sold anything - I was just given information that fit my needs and Bill walked me through each step and we found the plan that was right for me. With all the different companies I talked with I felt Boomer Benefits offered me the most and that's future customer service with any problems I may encounter. So far every step of the way is how a business should treat a customer... Important !

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Michael, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and experience with Bill. It's wonderful to know he helped every step of the way and was able to find the plan that best fit your needs. We will be here in the future to help if you run into any issues. Thank you for the kind words, Michael!

Paula Fort Bragg, CA

These folks are knowledgeable and easy to do business with. I was terrified of filling out the forms, not knowing which companies to trust, etc. Before doing business with Boomers Benefits, I had put in requests for quotes off the internet and immediately received dozens of calls (which are still coming months later), all of which caused my nerves to go crazy. A friend of mine had suggested Boomers Benefits on Facebook. With Boomer Benefits I was able to learn in a stress free environment, on my own time and when I provided my phone number, they didn't call right away and they didn't hound me as other companies had done. I felt relaxed and able to ask questions about every single thing I was concerned about. I am so glad that they brought me the best package for a great price and now I'm all set to go back to living my life without worries. Thank you Ally N. and Alyssa E., who both patiently helped me through it all.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Paula, we are so happy to hear our team created a comfortable space for you to share your concerns and questions, all while finding you the plans that best fit your needs! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with both Ally and Alyssa. We will pass along the kind words!

Mar. 31st, 2021

Joe Perkowski Edwardsville, IL

Worked with Trey D. to help with Medigap Plan and then Alyssa E. for help with Drug Plan for me and wife. I came across Boomer Benefits some months ago to better understand Medicare as retiring is almost here. As videos go, they helped in understanding in layman terms how things work. As a result, I’ve worked with both individuals to sign up for Medicare Plan and Drug Plan. All I can say is, they help you understand the process, plans pros and cons, answer your questions that need answered. Plus, I enjoy it when people on the other end of phone can be professional but also human with sense of humor, as I sometimes joke around. So, to anyone looking for help, call them and I’m sure you won’t regret it. Why not make your decision with this matter easier, I’m glad I did.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is such a wonderful review, Joe! We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team, from the videos to enrollment with your Medicare plans. Trey and Alyssa are such great assets and we're pleased to know they were both a great fit to work with. We will pass along the kind words!

Mar. 26th, 2021

John F Des Plaines, IL

I am new to Medicare and it is cOnfuSing. I did a lot of research on the web, watched many videos and finally got a fair understanding of it. There are Part A and B, Medigap A, B, C, D, … X, Y and Z plus Medicare Advantage, and more and still more. I kind of knew what direction I was going when I called Boomer Benefits but wanted to get a handle on the why my direction was right for me. I spoke with Trey D. and he was great. We spent a great deal of time talking about what I needed from these Medicare plans, he explained the ins and outs of the Supplement and Advantage plans, how they worked and compared and many things in between. He was very patient with me and answered all my questions even those questions which I knew the answer but just wanted confirmation and validation that he knew what he was talking about. I did say Trey was GREAT!!! I previously spoke with another Medicare agency and they pushed just one insurance company and only Medigap plans plus gave no justification why that company or that plan was the best for me. I just had to take the agent’s word for it, no facts about the insurance company history, no rate history, no comparison points just this is the policy they recommend for me, had only general answers to my questions and pushed me to sign up now. They also offered no help selecting a Prescription Drug plan except for directing me to their website to enroll myself. Until I called Boomer Benefits and met Troy I thought I was doomed to commit to a Medicare plan without really having that comfort feel of why the one I selected was the best for me. I finally selected a Type G Supplement plan and hope to stay healthy so I rarely get to use it.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

John, that is a wonderful review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and experience. Trey is such an asset to our team and we are pleased to know he was able to help every step of the way and answer all your questions. There are many options out there, but we're happy to hear our team could help you find the right plan for you. We will share your kind words. Thank you!

PR Joss Chapel Hill, NC

This is a great company to work with in learning about medicare benefits and getting through all of the decision-making steps. I was assigned to Kierah G. for assistance with understanding and selecting plans along with required timing. Kierah made it much easier for me than it would have been working with a provider directly. Another great feature to Boomer Benefits is their Facebook Page. The information you can get from other Boomer members and non-members through ongoing Q&A is like having a committee working out all of the unknowns and letting you know what to expect. Wish I could by my car & auto insurance from Boomer Benefits as well!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so wonderful to hear! We are thrilled to know Kierah was of great assistance with finding you a plan and that our Facebook group has been beneficial as well. We will pass along these kind words to our team. Thank you for sharing!

Carol Coleman New Port Richey, FL

Trey D. ended my nightmares about getting the right insurance. He has been wonderful to work with. Trey gave me invaluable information that other companies did not. Trey will help you get what you need when yo don’t even know for sure what you need. Thank you Trey.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carol, that is a wonderful review and we are so pleased to know he was able to ease this process for you! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Trey!

Karen McDaniel Davenport, IA

Trey D. was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process of setting up my supplemental insurance policies. I am happy to be connected with Boomer Benefits and know that Trey will continue to be helpful with any questions or issues that may arise

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are pleased to hear Trey provided assistance with finding the right plan and was able to help with the enrollment process. Thank you for sharing your feedback, Karen!

Dean Peacock Beaumont, TX

Shelley S. helped me sign up for a Medicare Advantage plan. She did an outstanding job of explaining the different parts of the plan and very knowledgeable about her job. I feel confident that she and Boomer Benefits have my back when it comes to Medicare. I would highly recommend Shelley S. to anyone who needs help with understanding Medicare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for the review and recommendation, Dean! We are so pleased to hear Shelley was able to find a plan that fit your needs and explained the details with you. We will pass along your kind words!

Patricia W Medlock Arden, NC

Boomer Benefits helped me make my decision about Medicare and it wasn't an easy decision. My agent, Bill W., is wonderful. He's very knowledgeable and was very patient with me as he guided me in the right direction . I highly recommend this company for your future Medicare needs. Thank you, Boomer Benefits!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patricia, thank you for your recommendation! Bill is a great part of the team and always puts his clients first. We're happy to know he was able to help you make the decision that was right for you.

shirley wiggins Collinsville, IL

This is a wonderful company! Everyone I have dealt with in the last 18 months since being on Medicare, has been so helpful. Taryn has been especially diligent in assisting me with a Medicare Part B claim for diabetic supplies. I’d recommend anyone who is getting ready to sign up for a Medicare B supplement plan to definitely call Boomer & go through them for everything. No cost to you at all & they are wonderful advocates for you anytime you need help with claims.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Shirley! We're so happy to hear Taryn is able to assist you with your recent claim. Taryn is a great asset to our Client Service Team! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

jill kammerer Valrico, FL

Spoke with Trey D. several times. He was Very Knowledge and explained everything thoroughly. I had several questions and he answered all of them. After he enrolled me in a Medicare Supplemental Plan he set me up to speak to someone about a Part D Plan. He explained to me all the benefits of using Boomer Benefits for follow up in the future. I am very pleased with my experience with Trey.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jill, thank you for your feedback. Trey is a terrific agent here and we are thrilled to hear he helped you find the right plan! We will pass along the kind words.

Teresa Weaver North Fort Myers, FL

My experience with Boomer Benefits was amazing.They took away my anxiety for finding a plan that was right for me. Trey D. was the agent that helped me. Trey conducted himself professionally and had my plan needs foremost. Trey listened carefully to my needs and found the perfect plan. Highly recommend this service if you are looking for trustworthy assistance.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Teresa, we are so pleased to hear Trey was able to help you find the right plan that fit your needs. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with one of our agents!

Ash Walker Seabrook, TX

After being assisted by Boomer Benefits during enrollment for Medicare, we also received further assistance by Bree Walker who helped us find the best Part D Prescription plan for us. She quickly answered all of our questions and made the whole process quick and easy. I highly recommend Bree W. and Boomer Benefits for assistance with any Medicare enrollment. We'd use her again.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ash, thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear Bree was able to help with each step in the Part D prescription plan. Thank you for the recommendation and we will pass along the kind words!

Bonnie Ormerod Boulder, CO

I worked with Kierah G. and she was awesome! She answered all my questions and then some. She also provided me with the pros and cons of the various Insurance Companies. They are not all the same! Her knowledge and guidance help pick out the best plan for me at this time. She had an unbiased opinion and provided me the pros and cons in various situations. Highly recommend her at Boomer Benefits! Thanks, Bonnie Ormerod

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Bonnie, thank you for sharing your feedback and for your recommendation. We are thrilled to hear about your experience working with Kierah and that she was able to find you the right plan for you. We will pass along the kind words!

Jon S. Boca Raton, FL

Turning 65 is difficult enough but trying to navigate Medicare options is WORSE! I'm a physician and found it difficult.....UNTIL I found Trey D. at BoomerBenefits! Trey was the best! Responsive almost immediately and he sent me lots of unbiased informative articles that helped me understand my options and ultimately make my choice of plan. He then helped with a Dental, Vision and Drug plan and it couldn't have been easier! Please contact them and you'll get the best plan for YOU.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so great to hear Jon! Thank you for sharing your experience with Trey. We're pleased to know he provided you with all your available options and helped finalize the enrollments. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback!

AHP Mabank, TX

Boomer Benefits was a great help to me in navigating the Medicare signup process. I appreciated the six-part video overviews that walk you through the various parts of Medicare. Their website contains a plethora of information. Our consultant Leah was professional, patient, and helpful. I have already recommended Boomer Benefits to my friends.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to know our available resources and your agent were so helpful during this process! We can't thank you enough for the recommendation!

Ellen Gross Norwalk, CT

My husband and I worked with Amanda S. when purchasing our Medicare Plan D coverage. My husband’s prescription drug needs are quite extensive. This made selecting the right plan for him a very challenging task, to say the least. Amanda is incredibly knowledgeable and was extremely patient and helpful throughout the process. We have rarely experienced such stellar customer service and guidance. Highly Recommended!! Ellen G. Westport, CT

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ellen, thank you for sharing your experience and feedback! We are thrilled to know Amanda was so helpful during the Part D process. It is not easy to navigate through! We will pass on the kind words and we thank you for the recommendation!

Mar. 26th, 2021

Noel Richard Puckett Jr Sarasota, FL

When I started the process of deciding my best path for trying to figure out the best choices for my personal situation, the road looked very difficult. Then I met Boomer Benefits and the easy video tutorial they offer. After that, the team I met was courteous, professional and most of all empathetic about how daunting this is for many. I never felt like I was dealing with a salesperson, but a really trusted partner. Joye S. and Caitlin S. were just excellent in making this work for me. Do yourself a favor and spend a few minutes with this company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Noel, we are so pleased to know our team and resources were helpful with this overwhelming process. Thank you for sharing your experience working with Joye and Caitlin! We will pass along the kind words.

Mar. 25th, 2021

Ingrid Benedict Tucson, AZ

I was very impressed with the knowledge of Laurie P. re medicare issues. I am new to Medicare leaving my 23 yr HMO after moving to a state that does not take my HMO. Laurie was professional, took the time to explain and five me examples of plans, even dental and vision. I am so happy with my plan and so thankful for the expertise of Lauries P. Thank you Ingrid

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ingrid, we are so pleased to hear Laurie was able to help explain all your options and find the right plan for your needs while you transitioned to Medicare. Thank you for your review!

Carla ,

I received help from Alyssa for my Medicare Part D and was extremely impressed with her knowledge and willingness to go above and beyond to explain things to me and help me find the plan that made the most sense for my needs. She was always available to answer my questions and made the process easy. And the best part is that they don't charge the customer any fees. I would recommend Boomer and Alyssa specifically for anyone needing help in making sense of Medicare Part D

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carla, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Alyssa. She truly is great at what she does and we are happy to know she was able to help make this an easy process for you. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation!

Frankie Robinson Oviedo, FL

I have had several associates from Boomer each and everyone deserves more than five stars. From Willian Bill W., Caitlin A S. The most recent was Taryn N., He was very polite very professional understood all my concerns, and recommended the right direction to go. What a remarkable team you have at Boomer Benefits. I have will always recommend your company to anyone looking for Medicare and Medicare supplement Thank you all so much, Frankie Lee Robinson

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Frankie, we can't thank you enough for sharing your feedback on all of the agents that worked with you. We are thrilled to know each of them could assist you in some way with your Medicare policies. Thank you for the recommendation and review!

Debra Schmidt St. Petersburg, FL

I will be 65 in September and was researching all of my Medicare options and came upon a company called Boomer Benefits. They had great reviews so I thought I would give them a call. Bill W., who I highly recommend, returned my call and explained every option there was for me. He explained everything , in easy to understand language and helped me choose the right plan for what my needs were. He did all the work and immediately followed up with any questions I had. I look forward to having Bill W. for my agent and for his help in the future. You will be happy with Bill W.!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Debra, thank you so much for the kind words about Bill. We are pleased to know he was there every step of the way and helped explain all your options. He is a wonderful part of the team and we will pass this along!

Kevin Keller Pickens, SC

I've been using Boomer Benefits since I became eligible for Medicare two years ago. They found great plans for me at low costs. I checked around later and couldn't find better. This year my plan G was increasing a lot. One call to Boomer Benefits, and with the help of their customer service rep Alyssa E., I was quickly on a new plan G at good pricing again.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kevin, we are so thrilled to hear Alyssa was able to help find a new plan and save you money! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Scott Malouche Greer, SC

I have been using Boomer benefits now for two years and I'm very satisfied with the level of service they have given me. Their knowledge about this subject is outstanding and it allows me the Peace of mind to know I am getting good value for the money I'm spending. A special shout out to Rachel who always answers the phone and is very professional and my service representative Taryn who is again very knowledgeable and always has an answer for my questions.I would recommend this service to anybody looking for peace of mind when it comes to Medicare and the supplemental insurance's offered on the open market.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Scott, thank you for being a loyal Boomer Benefits client. We are thankful to have a team player like Rachel on our team, we will pass your kind feedback along!

Mar. 8th, 2021

Melanie Pender Carlsbad, CA

Taryn N. was terrific. He answered all my questions professionally and with kindness. I appreciate Boomer Benefits. Everyone is cheerful and helpful.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Melanie, we are so happy to hear that! Taryn is a great part of the team! We appreciate you as a client and for allowing us to help when you have questions. Thank you for your review!

May. 5th, 2021

Carol Stock Plano, TX

Always so helpful and if they do not have immediate answer they will find it and get back to me. Juliette T. is great and so is all the staff at Boomers!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to hear this feedback! Thank you for the kind words. We will pass them along to our team.

Apr. 30th, 2021

Valerie Moore Ocala, FL

Trey was very informative and spent a lot of time with us . He was patient and professional and made our decision very easy. Boomer Benefits does take the time just like they advertise. I would highly recommend them. For any of your Medicare benefits. Trey made our experience pleasurable. Thanks Trey

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear, Valerie! We can't thank you enough for sharing your feedback. Trey is truly a great part of the team and we're pleased to know he been so helpful during this whole process.