Boomer Benefits

8.7

LAST UPDATED: December 1st, 2022

Founded in 2005, Boomer Benefits is an insurance agency specializing in Medicare policies. Its services are available in most states, except for New York.

Boomer Benefits clients get assistance comparing and enrolling in Medicare insurance. Once you've enrolled in a policy, Boomer Benefits will continue to assist you as you navigate Medicare.

Whether you need help finding better rates, understanding billing and Medicare coverage, or making an appeal, Boomer Benefits's team of experts will assist you.

Read Boomer Benefits Reviews

Video Customer Reviews

Cathleen Petrucci Customer Review Video About Boomer Benefits

Cathleen Petrucci

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Policies from Top Insurers
  • Commitment to Clients
  • Team Expertise

Positive Reviews

Boomer Benefits has received many positive reviews on BestCompany.com. Reviewers often mention the names of the representatives helping them, which shows the personal service offered by the Boomer Benefits team. Comments in reviews reflect the attentiveness and responsiveness of the Boomer Benefits team.

Praise in reviews is largely focused on the valuable help received by reviewers as they navigated Medicare and were learning more about how it works.

Beyond assistance finding good plans, some reviewers mentioned help resolving billing disputes.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Bill from LaGrange, IL

"Many months ago I called Boomers because of an issue I was having with a bill not being paid by Medicare. I worked with Haley H. and she basically took charge of the situation. I had forgotten that the bill was still outstanding when she called me this afternoon. Haley told me that everything had been taken care of and Medicare had paid the bill which I assume they would have done originally. Haley was great to deal with and is an example of the professional service we have come to expect from the Boomer agency."

Boomer Benefits reviews on BestCompany.com highlight the company's high quality service and dedication to its clients.

Policies from Top Insurers

Boomer Benefits works with top insurers, including BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Cigna, and Mutual of Omaha. You can be confident when working with Boomer Benefits to compare policies because you'll only consider Medicare insurance policies from trusted insurance carriers.

Boomer Benefits makes it easy to find a good Medicare plan instead of having to work with each insurance company individually yourself.

You can receive assistance comparing Medicare supplement plans (Medigap), Medicare Advantage plans, prescription drug plans, dental insurance, and vision insurance plans. Since Medicare does not typically cover dental or vision care, the assistance Boomer Benefits offers with finding these plans helps ensure you have the coverage you need.

Commitment to Clients

Boomer Benefits's team members are highly trained with licenses and certifications in Medicare insurance products. Its client support team has training specific to claim research and resolution, Medicare appeals, and more.

Further, Boomer Benefits stays on top of legislation that affects Medicare benefits and is active with the National Association of Health Underwriters and National Association of Medicare Supplement Advisers. Co-founder Danielle Kunkle Roberts is also a Medicare expert and member of the Forbes Finance Council.

Boomer Benefits's Medicare expertise is also showcased in its helpful online resources that answer common questions about Medicare. You can be confident in the quality of the assistance you receive from Boomer Benefits.

Team Expertise

The Bad

• Contact Information Required for Quote
  • Limited Availability

Contact Information Required for Quote

To receive assistance from Boomer Benefits, you'll need to provide your contact information. While some Medicare beneficiaries may appreciate receiving personal assistance over the phone, those interested in online plan comparison will need to find another company to work with.

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Boomer Benefits services aren't available in every state. If you live in New York, you'll need to find another Medicare company.

The Bottom Line

Although online convenience would be nice, Boomer Benefits's comprehensive services and positive reviews make the company worth considering. Not only do clients benefit from assistance evaluating Medicare options and finding better monthly premium rates, they can also get help with claims and appeals.

All of this client support is offered by a team of well-trained and qualified professionals, which means you can be confident in the assistance you receive.

Boomer Benefits's services are also complimentary, which is especially advantageous for retirees on fixed incomes.

not_listed_location

Boomer Benefits Frequently Asked Questions

What does "We Speak Medicare" mean?

Being in business since 2005, the Boomer Benefits team has had a front-row view of just about every facet of Medicare, lending the company the ability to be true experts in the industry. As it expanded its reach nationally into 49 states, its commitment to our “We Speak Medicare” message, has never wavered. Many Medicare insurance agents can sell you a policy. But it is rare to find a team with extensive Medicare knowledge and back-end support for life.

How does Boomer Benefits get paid?

The good news is that Medicare brokers like Boomer Benefits get paid by the insurance companies they represent. And you pay exactly the same rate for your insurance if you consult with a Boomer Benefits Medicare Expert. There is no extra fee or cost for enrolling through the team. This means you pay absolutely nothing for the company's help. So is Boomer Benefits free? Yes, it's service is completely free to you.

How much do Medigap plans cost?

A Medigap premium is based on multiple factors, such as your age, gender, tobacco use, zip code, and the carrier you purchased the plan through. Let’s say you are a 65-year-old female smoker who lives in Texas, and you purchase a Medigap Plan G from Carrier A. You will have a different premium than a 70-year-old male who lives in California, is a non-smoker, and buys a Plan G policy from Carrier B. Boomer Benefits represents more than 30 carriers in 49 states. Since the company represent so many carriers, it can help you find the most cost-effective plans in your area. Boomer Benefits will find the top three to five most cost-effective plans in your zip code and then compare each one thoroughly, so you can make an informed decision on which plan is the one for you.
Message from
Boomer Benefits

At Boomer Benefits, We Speak Medicare.

If you feel like you are spinning your wheels, wondering how to make the best Medicare decision, you are in the right place. The good news is — you don’t have to do this alone.

We believe that it’s important that you first understand Medicare itself. You can’t understand your supplement options until you first get a handle on your basic Medicare benefits.

Founded in 2005 in Fort Worth, Texas, Boomer Benefits is an award-winning insurance agency for national insurance carriers such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Mutual of Omaha, and many other A-rated carriers.

Give us a try — we provide exceptional, straightforward, no-hassle service.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

Anthony Anzer Mason, OH

My wife and I spoke with Chloe H of Boomer Benefits regarding our decision on Medicare, Medi-Gap vs Medicare Advantage. Chloe walked us through all of our options and and answered all of our questions. We had a lot of questions and she thoroughly explained each answer. We were impressed! We also liked that they would be our advocate and guide upon any future questions or issues with billing etc... We had reservations and anxiety with the thought of evaluating the whole process, but Chloe made this process simple and straight forward. We signed up with Boomer and are very happy!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Anthony, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Chloe! We are so glad she could walk you through your options and explain everything clearly so that you can make an informed decision on what is best for your healthcare needs and budget. We greatly appreciate your feedback and 5-star review!

Dec. 2nd, 2022

MIKE OLDHAM Massillon, OH

I'm more than happy to share the wonderful experience I have had with Boomer Benefits and specifically with my Boomer representative, Chloe H! I had been reading about the Plan G benefit and decided to take a look into it prior to a scheduled surgery. I had declined to leave my employer provided insurance plan when I hit 65 and was worried that I wouldn't have enough time to make the switch before the surgery date. Chloe presented me with a Plan G program option through AARP's UnitedHeathcare Supplemental policy, which is unbelievable, along with a great Plan D drug benefit through Aetna. She took care of everything and walked me through each step I needed to take in order to have my Medicare coverage active prior to my surgery date. Only through Chloe's help, was I able to save thousands of dollars that I would have had to pay under my old employer based plan. Here's the best part, my Plan G deductible for the entire year is only $245 and my Plan G renewal premium is locked in at a fixed rate! A huge shout out to Chloe H and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mike, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Chloe! We are glad she could assist you in transitioning to a Plan G before your scheduled surgery date and help make sure everything was good to go! We appreciate your feedback and 5-star review!

Prakash Patel Plano, TX

I have been with Boomerbenifits when I first applied for Medicare in 2021. Peter M helped me find a new prescription plan for 2023 with the best premium and the lowest cost for my medications. Today he brought the insurance person on the phone to resolve my prescription cost that should have been lower since I am out of a donut hole. it took 30 minutes to resolve it and Peter stayed on line till it was done to my satisfaction. He is the one I call for any issues. This is the benefit one get for being with Boomerbenefit because they have a full staff to assist than an individual offering their service as an insurance agent. Call them up and you won't regret.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are happy to hear that Peter could assist you with your prescription plan and help resolve an issue! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback! We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation!

Nancy Maynard Newark, DE

I am so happy that a neighbor told me about Boomer Benefits! They have made the entire Medicare enrollment process easy. I don't know what I would have done without them. Recently, Bree W again found a new prescription drug plan that better suits my needs for 2023. She responds quickly and sent me the information I needed to enroll. Many thanks!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Bree! We are glad she could assist you with finding a new prescription plan for 2023 and provide you with prompt communication. We appreciate your 5-star review!

Sara Sprecher Dallas, TX

Boomer Benefits & Larry W were a God send in helping me begin to understand the alphabet soup of Medicare. I first watched a webinar explaining all the differences in supplemental, medigap, advantage, etc. & filled out a request for contact form online. Larry called the next day, before I had a chance to call BB myself. We worked together to choose a plan which would fill my needs, while still being affordable for me. Larry guided me (a techo-challenged person) through the entire process with kindness & respect. I so appreciate Boomer Benefits for speaking Medicare!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sara, thank you for sharing your experience with Larry! We are glad he could assist you in choosing a plan that suits your healthcare needs and budget. Thank you for your kind feedback and 5-star review!

Eleanor Cooney Mendocino City, CA

I had an excellent and highly productive conversation with agent Andrew O. He's knowledgeable, efficient, has a great sense of humor and all the facts at his fingertips. It speaks well of a company to have such quality personnel; too often, a customer service call, even to a good company, is cumbersome and frustrating. Not so with Andrew and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Eleanor, we are happy to hear that Andrew could provide you with excellent customer service! Thank you so much for all your kind words and feedback! We truly appreciate your 5-star review!

Richard Jones Jacksonville, FL

I spoke with Jayme L today, as I had questions about changing my Medicare plan. She went over all my questions & enlightened me even more. She was professional, polite, personable & Very Knowledgeable. I would, & have recommended Boomer Benefits to all my friends. Thank you Boomer Benefits! Richard Jones P.S. Jayme L, thank you very much as my mind has been expanded once again, in a positive fashion.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

RIchard, thank you for sharing your experience with Jayme! We are glad to hear that she could answer your questions and provide you with helpful information. Thank you very much for all your recommendations! We are grateful to have clients like you every day! We appreciate your 5-star review.

Ann Palm Bay, FL

I am so pleased to have found BB when searching for a plan for 2023! Leah R is the agent I worked with and her customer service was exceptional! She took the time to answer all of my questions, treated me with courtesy and respect and maintained professionalism when she helped me choose a plan that I feel will meet my needs! I am so excited and at peace with knowing I have made the right choice!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ann, we are pleased to hear that Leah could provide you with excellent customer service and answer your questions! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and give us a 5-star review! We appreciate your kind words.

KC Foley Denver, CO

Michelle W – Excellent Boomer Customer Support Michelle has helped me out more than a few times: to unravel the mystery of drug prices, co-pays, and deductions. She has contacted my hospital to clear up billing issues that were the hospital’s mistake. She has contacted my Drug plan’s India customer service (not fun) to sort out prescription deliveries. She is persistent and calls me back to verify that my issues are taken care of. There is no better customer service, a 5-star person -- KC Foley Estes Park Colorado

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Michelle! We are glad she could assist you on more than one occasion and assist you with various issues! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and for your 5-star review!

Kathy J Kailua-Kona, HI

When I was Medicare eligible I had already researched the quagmire of Medicare when my husband was eligible. I thought I understood a lot but my Boomers Benefits agent a year ago, Jessica Y, patiently answered all my question and finally I got a very clear understanding of the options, the costs, the quality of insurance companies, etc. This year I worked with Sandra Cordova during open enrollment. She also was responsive, direct and very helpful in answering my questions. One major thing I like about BB is they will only represent quality insurance companies in terms of their financial viability and customer responsiveness. They is very important should you ever have a Medicare claim problem. Thank you Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kathy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad Jessica could answer your questions and explain your options clearly so that you can make an informed decision. We are also glad Sandra could assist you this year and provide you with great customer service as well! We truly appreciate your review and feedback!

Sharon Lynn Tulsa, OK

Justin K made the Medicare nightmare disappear! He is Professional, Informative, Honest, Understanding & also has an Outstanding Personality. After reading & searching for answers online I felt I was ready to speak to an Insurance company I had chose and I called them on the phone. After the call…something didn’t seem exactly right to me. I had Bad Vibes! Again, back to internet searching for particular answers to certain questions about my rights signing up with a company for the first time. I then discovered Boomer Benefits. I simply called to ask 1 question to clarify if what I was told by another independent insurance company was actually correct in how I discovered they wanted to proceed if I were to sign up with them. Justin answered all my questions!! He actually made me feel so much better about the Medicare sign up process…than the other company I had called. As a result, I felt so good about everything & the way he explained things to me…that I decided to call him back the very next day & had him sign me up with a plan. I thought so highly of Justin…that I suggested to my husband that he should talk to Justin in the near future when it was his time to sign up for Medicare. My husband did talk with Justin & also signed up for Medicare this year, too! It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Justin K & Boomer Benefits. Justin…Keep Up the Excellent Work you are doing! You are the Man! Outstanding Job! Well Done! Thank You So Much for being so dedicated to your work! My husband & myself Greatly Appreciate You and ALL you have helped us with along the way! Kudos to you & your service team as well & to Boomer Benefits Co.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sharon, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Justin! We are happy to hear that he could provide you with excellent customer service and answer your questions and help make you feel a bit better about the whole Medicare process! We truly appreciate all your kind words and recommendation.

Jim Oceanside, CA

I called to learn more about Medicare and my additional coverage options. I talked with Jacob C and asked him all the questions I had prepared during my earlier research regarding Medicare, Advantage, and Supplemental plans. Jacob answered all my initial questions to my satisfaction. We set up a 2nd call date/time for a week later. After more research on my part, Jacob called on the scheduled date and at the exact minute as planned. Again, Jacob was professional, knowledgeable, and most of all, did not hurry me through another round of questions I needed further explanations on. In the end, I was more than happy to sign up through Boomer Benefits with my Supplemental plan.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jim, we are glad Jacob could answer your questions and help you explore your plan options! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We truly appreciate your 5-star review!

Loetta Richter Oologah, OK

This is my third year of calling Boomer Benefits to make sure I'm getting the best coverage and price for my Plan G Medi Gap Supplemental Policy. Larry W is the benefits person that I talked with and he spent an hour with me on the phone going over every plan available in my area trying to obtain a better price structure for me. He was extremely patient, knowledge, explanatory and tried every avenue to help. Unfortunately, the plan I have worked out to be the best plan for me. However, you should call and ask for Larry W if you need assistance with anything related to a Medicare policy. Thank You, Mr. w for your time and knowledge, Loetta Richter

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Loetta, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Larry! Even though your current plan was the best one for you, we are glad Larry could put in the effort to see if there was a better one in your area for your healthcare needs and budget and not pressure you into a plan that wasn't right for you. We greatly appreciate your 5-star review and recommendation!

Dan Richardson Seattle, WA

I received quotes for Medicare Medi-gap and Part D plans from a number of licensed insurance brokers. I ended up going with Boomer Benefits based on their Medicare knowledge and experience. Linda H was wonderful to work with on the Medi-gap plan. Her knowledge of the plans and state specific rules really helped us make a good decision. Juliette T helped us find the best Part D plan for our individual circumstances. She responded right away to all my questions and stayed with us with great follow until our plans were approved and in place. In addition to these two ladies, having a dedicated Customer Service team was really important to me. I couldn't have been happier with our experience. That's why I highly recommend Boomer Benefits! Dan R.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dan! We're so happy to know Linda could get you everything you needed and answer all your questions! We are glad Juliette could help you find the best Part D plan for your needs and budget as well! We greatly appreciate your review.

Louis Zezza Delray Beach, FL

Boomer Benefits has been my only Medicare services and all the representatives are knowledgable, attentive and friendly! My current rep. is Delaney M has been just great navigating me through insurance plans.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad Delaney could help you navigate your Medicare plan options and provide you with helpful customer service! Thank you for your 5-star review!

Dec. 2nd, 2022

Dee Wisor Vail, CO

Jasleen S was very helpful in our review of options for a Part D prescription drug plan for 2023. She provided comparisons of our current plan to a new one. She was very responsive. With her help we will save money.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dee, we are pleased to hear that Jasleen could assist you with your Part D options! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Kathleen S. Southbury, CT

Once again, all my questions were answered with incredible speed. The information and services provided by Sydney B was accurate and will provide a substantial savings. Thank you, Sydney, for being attentive to my needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad Sydney could answer your questions and provide you with prompt communication! We appreciate your 5-star review!

Gerard Harrington Naugatuck, CT

Sydney B was great getting me what I needed. She was pleasant and took the time to directed me to where I needed to go. I’ve worked with Boomer Benefits previously and they’ve been the best. Thank you Sydney Gerry

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Gerard, thank you for sharing your experience with Sydney! We are glad she could provide you with helpful assistance. We greatly appreciate your 5-star review!

Palma McCooe Flemington, NJ

I needed to find a new Medicare Part D policy Bree W helped me and even found a better policy than I previously had She was courteous and extremely helpful I really appreciate how Boomer Benefits helps from start to finish Palma McCooe

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Palma, we are so glad Bree could assist you with finding a new Part D policy! Thank you for your kind words and 5-star review!

Bob Picklesimer Cincinnati, OH

I’m very happy with the service I’ve received from Boomer Benefits and have recommended them to several of my friends. Angie K answers all of my questions and addresses every concern I have. I feel very fortunate to have her on my side.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Bob, we are glad Angie could answer your questions and address your concerns! Thank you for your 5-star review!

Cor V Bloomfield, CT

I've been with Boomer Benefits about 3 years. I worked with Amanda S in 2021. She was excellent! So knowledgeable, smart and explains everything so well. I'm glad I saved her direct line because this year 2022 I needed help again. I called her...she only got more awesome from the previous year! She represents Boomer Benefits well and to the highest degree!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Amanda! We are very pleased to hear that she could provide such excellent customer service these past two years. We truly appreciate your 5-star review!

Mark Molitch Riverview, FL

I worked with Trey D who helped me sort through Medicare Advantage vs. Supplement. Furthermore, he helped me analyze the United Health Advantage Plan I was in related to when I retired from work that was costing me $386 per month and showed me that switching to another United Health Advantage Plan with NO premium would give me almost the same benefits. Thanks, Trey, for helping me save $4600 per year. Mark M Wimauma, FL

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mark, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Trey! We are glad he could help you figure out which plan is best for your healthcare needs and budget and help you find a cost-effective plan. We greatly appreciate your 5-star review!

William Donovan Cambridge, MA

I worked with an agent Allison N who very clearly and concisely answered any and all questions I had about the Medicare parts, especially focusing on the advantages, disadvantages, and differences between Medicare Supplemental Plans and Medigap. After discussions and Ally and some Boomer Benefits readings, both Ally's informative information and Boomer Benefits materials enabled me to come to a good decision for me around this somewhat vexing question and subsequent answer. I highly recommend working with Allison N.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

William, we are so glad Ally could answer your questions and provide you with helpful information so that you can make an informed decision on what is best for your healthcare needs and budget. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Alan Tucson, AZ

Great customer service and an efficient streamlined process. Their representatives are knowledgeable and helpful in every way. This time around, I had the pleasure of working with Jasleen S, who explained everything thoroughly and got me through the application process quickly. She will do all the followups needed over the next month to transition from three companies to one, and making sure that everything goes smoothly is why I prefer to work with Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Alan, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jasleen! We are happy to hear that she could explain everything clearly and assist you with the application process. Thanks so much for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs.

Susan VanWagner Chicago, IL

Having to compare and find different policies that fit the needs of my elderly mother can be daunting. Tyler W helped with navigating to the best policy and signing up was easy. He called promptly at the appointment time and proceeded to explain all the benefits. My questions were answered thoroughly, which made the process much easier. Thanks for your help Tyler!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, thank you for sharing your experience with Tyler! We know it can all be so confusing, so thank you for trusting us to assist you and your mother! We appreciate your 5-star review.

Barbara C T

I have been using Boomer Benefits for 2 years now and give them gold star ratings for every contact. The whole selection process is simple when there is someone to explain how Medicare works, advantage plans, supplements, Part D, etc. Boomer Benefits hires extremely competent people (thank you, Jaslene). They respond quickly and answer all questions comprehensively. I HIGHLY recommend them and am so appreciative.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Barbara, we are delighted to hear we you've been a client for 2 years already and that Jasleen could assist you! We are glad you trusted us to assist you with all your Medicare needs. Thank you so much for this 5-star review and recommendation.

John Keinrath Gonzales, TX

WOW! I was truly impressed by Boomer Benefits Rachel M! She took time and set me up with the best Medicare plans for my Plan G Medigap, Vision-Hearing-Eye, and prescription providers at the same time explaining in detail what was best for my situation! I'm making Rachel M my Go-To Medicare advisor from here out! Wonderful and Knowledgable representative! THX MUCH Rachel! I've been with 2 other Medicare providers and NONE beat the assistance and knowledge I get from Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

John, we are delighted to hear we could help you find a cost-effective plan and provide you with clear information so you can make an informed decision! We are glad Rachel was able to get you all set up and that you trusted us to assist you with all your Medicare needs. Thank you so much for this 5-star review and recommendation.

Fred Gulitz Myrtle Beach, SC

October through December is the time when many Medicare eligible people make a choice of what type of Medicare supplement coverage they'll need for the oncoming year. It is a worrisome time full of anxieties and blood pressure raising decisions that could put you in the hospital. I have been with Boomer Benefits for a few years. Maritza K is my agent. She and Boomer Benefits have given me the information to make a difficult decision easy. I was provided information about Medicare supplemental insurance and the companies that provide the best coverage in my area of South Carolina. I was also given answers to the many questions I had about the coverage and cost. During the process of choosing, Ms. K remained in contact with me. She made sure I was okay with the information provided. I made my decision with her help. I am happy with my choice of plans. Thank you Maritza! However, this is not the end of my story. I want people to know that Boomer Benefits should be first on your list when choosing a company/agent that will help you choose the best healthcare plan for you. The pros of Boomer Benefits is as follows: They maintain contact with their clients throughout the year; Their agents and staff are quick to resolve any issues the client have with their coverage; They are 100% client oriented; They go the extra mile to work to resolve any issues. you may have. The cons... there are non! If you are like me, you don't need extra pressure dealing with your healthcare issues. Choose Boomer Benefits and let them work for you.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Fred, we are delighted to hear we could help you with your Medicare needs! We are glad Maritza was able to answer your questions and explain your options clearly so that you can make an informed decision on what plan is best for your healthcare needs and budget. Thank you for trusting us to help you! We appreciate this 5-star review and recommendation.

Patrick Snyder Myrtle Beach, SC

Picking Boomer Benefits via a friend’s recommendation proved invaluable as I encountered a problem with Medicare. Maritza K was patient and encouraging even with erroneous information coming from a staff member at Medicare. Multiple calls later my involuntary loss of coverage was reinstated and I cannot thank enough her for the excess time she spent in the background and on conference calls getting to the heart of the problem. Her follow up calls were as scheduled given her many other clients. Maritza’s knowledge of “the system “ is excellent and she admitted to have learned another valuable aspect as a result of our encounter with Medicare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patrick, we're so glad you considered your friend's recommendation! We are happy to hear that Maritza could assist you with your involuntary coverage loss issue and help get it resolved. Thanks for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Donald French Derby, KS

After my wellness medical check and lab work, I received lab billing including charges for PSA lab. After calling my medical office and lab office- both claimed they could do nothing, both claiming it was not their fault for billing errors- "it was the other guy". I contacted Boomer Benefits for help. Jasmine B, client representative, was Boomer B. agent that assisted me: telling me about problems with Medicare errors in billing coding and advising me in which direction to correct billing. Jasmine B contacted my medical office and laboratory billing department to coordinate Medicare billing claim disputes. Jasmine B kept me informed about actions being taken and results. She also phoned me after Medicare paid for lab work and informed no further charges from lab services. It was V ERY NICE to have someone to talk with that was competent and knowledgeable in Medicare billing services to communicate with Medicare and my medical services. Medicare bill coding is very confusing and complicated. I did not even understand Medicare's letter explaining dispute results. It is wonderful to have someone on your side who understands Medicare coding problems and how to resolve them. I just wonder how many other people that were charged for laboratory services should have been paid my Medicare- only because of bill coding error. Thank you, Boomer Benefits, and also Jasmine B for helping me. You saved me over $250.00. D.F.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Donald! We are glad Jasmine could provide you with excellent customer service and help you resolve a billing issue. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience and for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs. We greatly appreciate your review and kind words!

NMV Delray Beach, FL

I can’t say enough about Catherine H and Boomer Benefits. She is a total pro when it comes to the web that is Medicare! I asked her a ton of questions and she replied immediately without having to look anything up. She’s an excellent communicator and a consummate professional. There were no sale tactics, just the facts. I highly recommend Catherine and Boomer Benefits. They provide a priceless service for Medicare beneficiaries that includes . back end customer service after sign up. In addition, their webpage, YouTube channel as well as their private and public Facebook groups contain a treasure trove of information that is easy to understand. Thank you Catherine and BB!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to know Catherine could answer all your questions and help provide you with clear information! We greatly appreciate your review. Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns in the future!

Dorothy Currier Concord, NH

Janay F helped me appeal a denial by giving me a different code under which my Dr visit was covered. My provider company changed their name and hired a 3rd party billing company that acted like a collection company from the start. They had no interest in helping me solve the problem they created by using the wrong code. I noted they would have gotten the full charge out of me. Medicare covers a fraction of what they charge. No insurance company pays that charge; just people with no coverage. Watch out. The healthcare industry is just another large corporation looking to get as much money as they can. Janay helped me provide all the information necessary and my visit was covered. Saved me $243. I imagine my provider company changed their name to save them from liability for this kind of dishonest, or incompetent behavior. It was a relief to know I had some professional support.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dorothy, we are delighted to hear Janay could help you resolve this issue! We are so glad you trusted us to assist you with all your Medicare needs. Thank you so much for this 5-star review. Don't ever hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns!

Oct. 19th, 2022

Linda Rose Lancaster, CA

I signed up for Medicare and Anthem Blue Cross (supplemental plan) through Boomer Benefits. When I was denied by Medicare for two claims, I spoke to the Claims Specialist, Elizabeth D and asked for help. She was calm, reassuring, and knowledgeable. She communicated with me through several phone calls and emails to update me on the progress. She worked with me every step of the way. It was comforting to know she had the expertise to help me in resolving the issue. She never made me feel rushed or that I was a bother. She made me feel like I was her only client. I felt like I was in very good hands. It is comforting to know there is someone who is there to help if issues arise. I appreciate the excellent customer service and being treated well.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Linda! We're so happy to know Elizabeth could help you with these denied claims and work toward getting this resolved for you! We greatly appreciate your review. Thank you for trusting us with your Medicare needs.

Oct. 19th, 2022

Susan Ryan Manassas, VA

Following a couple of recommendations I first got in touch with Boomer Benefits a couple of years ago, once I qualified for Medicare but wasn't ready to jump in because still working full-time with benefits. During this time Tyler W has been helping me with any questions, etc. Even though still working I have decided to jump in and this morning Tyler made it super easy to sign up for part G and has sent me the links I need for my employer documentation and Part B application. I am not sure why the government makes it so intentionally complicated, good thing Boomer Benefits can at least streamline it.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, we are so glad Tyler could help answer your questions and assist you with signing up for a Plan G! Thank you for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs. We appreciate your 5-star review!

Oct. 17th, 2022

Lisa Richardson Champaign, IL

Chasaty A is awesome ! She is always so helpful and will guide you every step of the way!!! I couldn’t do Medicare without her!!! Thank you! Lisa Richardson

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lisa, thank you for sharing your experience with Chasaty! We are happy to hear that she could provide you with helpful customer service.

Jill Glendyer The Colony, TX

Wendy H expertly helped me decide on a dental/vision/hearing plan. She was patient and thorough working with me. She answered all of my questions and promptly followed up. I would highly recommend Wendy and Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jill, we are happy to hear that Wendy could assist you with finding a dental, vision, and hearing plan and answer all your questions! We sincerely appreciate your recommendation.

Dr Jane M Saint Augustine, FL

Excellent service and a valuable service for both selecting a provider AND for managing issues related to coverage. Highly recommended, Special thanks to agents Sandra C and Chasaty A.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad Sandra and Chasaty could both provide you with excellent customer service! Thanks so much for your recommendation.

Joan Godfred West Palm Beach, FL

I am new to medicare , Tina K was extremely helpful, patient and available to help me through the learning curve. I spoke with other companies but chose to work with Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Joan, we appreciate you sharing your experience with Tina! We are glad she could provide helpful customer service! Thank you for your 5-star review!

Bob Johnson Springfield, IL

From my first contact with Boomer Benefits through Trey D it has been nothing short of fantastic and in handling my first claims Janay F did an awesome job. I highly recommend them, if they had a six star review, I would give them a six!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Bob, thanks for sharing your experience! We are glad Trey could assist you with getting a plan and that Janay could help you resolve your claims issue! Thank you for your recommendation and review.

PHILIP MCKINNIS Charlotte, VT

Tyler W did a great job of helping us find an appropriate supplemental medicare plan to replace our existing plans & saved us a substantial amount of money in the process. Would highly recommend Tyler & Boomer Benefits for all your Medicare insurance needs

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are pleased to hear that Tyler could assist you in finding a more cost-effective plan that suits your healthcare needs and budget! Thank you so much for your recommendation, we truly appreciate it!

Maryann

After much research, this was the best source for accurate information I found regarding Medicare Health and Prescription plans. The agent I spoke with, Andrew O, was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. He was able to answer questions that others I spoke with could not. Thanks Andrew!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Maryann, we are so glad Andrew could provide you with helpful customer service and answer your questions! Thank you for your 5-star review!

Pat Krummel Tempe, AZ

Bill W did an excellent job in presenting information pertaining to an Advantage Plan that he recommended would benefit me. I was very pleased with how he replied to my questions and concerns. He was by far the best agent I have worked with for my health coverage.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Pat, thank you for sharing your experience with Bill! We are so glad he could provide you with great service and address all your questions and concerns. We thank you very much for your 5-star review!

Barb T. Colorado Springs, CO

I worked with Jasleen S. and it was a delightful experience. I changed my Part D and Part G due to higher costs and she was able to help me with better companies with lower pricing. It was a pleasure working with her as she is very efficient and just so nice! I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and work with Jasleen S.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are pleased to hear that Jasleen could provide you with great customer service! We are glad she could help you find more cost-effective plans. Thanks so much for your recommendation!

Alan C Denver, CO

Chris W at Boomer Benefits helped my wife and I set up our Medicare, Medigap, and other insurance needs now that I am retiring. He is patient and friendly, and I could not imagine a better partner for this project. I’m impressed with BB in general as being a trustworthy one stop shop.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are pleased to hear that Chris could assist you and your with Medicare and provide you with great customer service!

David Pinehurst, NC

Fantastic Customer Support! Janay F Sr. Claims Specialist at Boomer Benefits guided me through my initial Medicare claim; coordinating a conference call directly with Medicare, contacting medical billing departments to resolve billing errors in initial bills, and advising when a bill should be paid and when to wait. Being new to Medicare I would struggled to resolve the initial billing issues. Janay knew exactly how to work through the process and smoothly resolve the issues. Just amazing customer support!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are pleased to hear that Janay could help guide you through a claim issue and help you resolve this issue. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

Rose Lemke Madison, WI

I am very grateful that I called Boomers Benefits.The agent I spoke to was so informative his’s name is Bill W .He explained to me all the different plans that l could afford and what my best option were.I am hoping that I picked wisely.Bill also told me if I had any problems or questions I can always call Boomers for help thank you again for being patient with me.You’re company is a blessing.Take care and thank you Bill👍🏼

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Rose! We are glad Bill could provide you with excellent customer service and explain your options clearly so you can make an informed decision. We greatly appreciate your review and kind words!

Disne TX

Peter M was great! Very patient, knowledgeable and friendly! For some of us as we get older it’s intimidating to find things in an unfamiliar platform on the computer. He helped and gave me a number to call if I got stuck- which was what I needed- just to know someone would help! He deserves the best rating possible! Boomer benefits must have a great training program in a time when customer service sucks they are the exception! Thanks!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We are glad Peter could provide you with excellent customer service and help with your situation. We appreciate your review and kind words!

Art Shorney Denton, TX

Today Michelle W called me back right at the scheduled time, this makes a big difference, even though I am retired I continue to be very busy. Her knowledge and willingness to address my questions made it very easy to navigate the info I needed to determine what my Open Enrollment choices needed to be. She made the complex simple and this helped me a ton. Thanks Michelle & Boomer Benefits. The responsiveness & knowledge that the service team provides.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Michelle. We are glad she could provide you with prompt communication and answer your questions. We greatly appreciate your kind words and 5-star review!

Oct. 27th, 2022

Susan Stauffer Pleasanton, TX

Boomer is knowledgeable and patient in explaining the pros and cons of each plan. Heck, if there is a problem with a claim down the road a Boomer agent will work with your medical provider AND Medicare to get it straightened out-this means they can be the ones on hold instead of you! I want to give a special shout-out to Veronica E who helped me switch carriers with my Medigap plan. I was paying $154/month and she found me the same plan with a different carrier for $120/month AND answered all my questions! You can't do better than Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, we are delighted to hear Veronica could help you find a more cost-effective plan and answer all your questions! We are grateful that you trusted us to assist you with all your Medicare needs. Thank you so much for this kind 5-star review and recommendation.

marsha I Pflugerville, TX

I have been having trouble with a prescription . It is expensive but Michelle W has been a tremendous help! She is easy to contact - she answers her phone right away and replies to emails right away. She called my insurance carrier and we talked with them together. It is so re=assuring to have someone helping you that knows how to contact the right people and get things done . Thanks Michelle!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad Michelle could assist you and provide you with prompt communication. Thank you for your 5-star review!