Boomer Benefits

9.9

Founded in 2005, Boomer Benefits is an insurance agency specializing in Medicare policies. Its services are available in most states, except Massachusetts and New York.

Boomer Benefits clients get assistance comparing and enrolling in Medicare insurance. Once you've enrolled in a policy, Boomer Benefits will continue to assist you as you navigate Medicare.

Whether you need help finding better rates, understanding billing and Medicare coverage, or making an appeal, Boomer Benefits's team of experts will assist you.

Read Boomer Benefits Reviews

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Policies from Top Insurers
  • Commitment to Clients
  • Team Expertise

Positive Reviews

Boomer Benefits has received many positive reviews on BestCompany.com. Reviewers often mention the names of the representatives helping them, which shows the personal service offered by the Boomer Benefits team. Comments in reviews reflect the attentiveness and responsiveness of the Boomer Benefits team.

Praise in reviews is largely focused on the valuable help received by reviewers as they navigated Medicare and were learning more about how it works.

Beyond assistance finding good plans, some reviewers mentioned help resolving billing disputes.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Bill from LaGrange, IL

"Many months ago I called Boomers because of an issue I was having with a bill not being paid by Medicare. I worked with Haley H. and she basically took charge of the situation. I had forgotten that the bill was still outstanding when she called me this afternoon. Haley told me that everything had been taken care of and Medicare had paid the bill which I assume they would have done originally. Haley was great to deal with and is an example of the professional service we have come to expect from the Boomer agency."

Boomer Benefits reviews on BestCompany.com highlight the company's high quality service and dedication to its clients.

Policies from Top Insurers

Boomer Benefits works with top insurers, including BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Cigna, and Mutual of Omaha. You can be confident when working with Boomer Benefits to compare policies because you'll only consider Medicare insurance policies from trusted insurance carriers.

Boomer Benefits makes it easy to find a good Medicare plan instead of having to work with each insurance company individually yourself.

You can receive assistance comparing Medicare supplement plans (Medigap), Medicare Advantage plans, prescription drug plans, dental insurance, and vision insurance plans. Since Medicare does not typically cover dental or vision care, the assistance Boomer Benefits offers with finding these plans helps ensure you have the coverage you need.

Commitment to Clients

Boomer Benefits's team members are highly trained with licenses and certifications in Medicare insurance products. Its client support team has training specific to claim research and resolution, Medicare appeals, and more.

Further, Boomer Benefits stays on top of legislation that affects Medicare benefits and is active with the National Association of Health Underwriters and National Association of Medicare Supplement Advisers. Co-founder Danielle Kunkle Roberts is also a Medicare expert and member of the Forbes Finance Council.

Boomer Benefits's Medicare expertise is also showcased in its helpful online resources that answer common questions about Medicare. You can be confident in the quality of the assistance you receive from Boomer Benefits.

Team Expertise

The Bad

• Contact Information Required for Quote
  • Limited Availability

Contact Information Required for Quote

To receive assistance from Boomer Benefits, you'll need to provide your contact information. While some Medicare beneficiaries may appreciate receiving personal assistance over the phone, those interested in online plan comparison will need to find another company to work with.

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Boomer Benefits services aren't available throughout the United States. If you live in Massachusetts or New York, you'll need to find another Medicare company.

The Bottom Line

Although online convenience would be nice, Boomer Benefits's comprehensive services and positive reviews make the company worth considering. Not only do clients benefit from assistance evaluating Medicare options and finding better monthly premium rates, they can also get help with claims and appeals.

All of this client support is offered by a team of well-trained and qualified professionals, which means you can be confident in the assistance you receive.

Boomer Benefits's services are also complimentary, which is especially advantageous for retirees on fixed incomes.

5.0

Leigh Carloni Milton, MA

After beginning my research on Medicare and becoming bogged down with mailers and much too much information on line; I came within an hour of paying an exorbitant fee for a Medicare “coach” to assist me with the sign up process. Then I had a moment of clarity and considered a “broker”, as used with insurance. This was just a word lead, so as to Google, and see what popped up……Boomer Benefits popped up and I will be forever grateful! Exactly what I was looking for; an est. company, 5 star reviews, honesty, no hidden fees, a knowledgeable and personable company representative; Kenzie W is the best and thankfully she is the assigned rep who covers my state! Turned out to be a painless process with some provided education and guidance; follow through has been fantastic and the company has provided ‘forever’ phone numbers for questions and continued/future assistance. This is the only company you could ever need to prepare you for the next chapter of your “new” life!! Certainly makes the transition to retirement a breeze; tell your friends!!

Lynne Black Tucson, AZ

After trying to figure out Medicare on my own, a friend recommended Boomer Benefits which they found on Facebook. I watched several of their online videos explaining things and decided they knew what they were doing so I gave them a call. I am so happy that I did. My agent, Skye Edwards, was very professional, patient and helpful in explaining how everything works and getting me the information I needed to make an informed decision. He helped me compare the best Advantage Plan and the best Supplement Plan for my needs and then let me choose which one I wanted. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits.

AMF Mt. Vernon, IL

I did not know about Boomer Benefits until I started researching Medicare Benefits and Options and ran across a number of YouTube videos by Danielle K. R. (owner of Boomer Benefits). These videos are excellent and the reason: Ms. K. R. KNOWS what she is talking about. I decided to contact Boomer Benefits and I met Benefits Specialist Kierah G. Ms. G. spent a lot of time with me -- no pressure; and explained the various parts of Medicare and my options. She listened to what I wanted and she provided me with the information I needed in order to decide. With my Medicare date approaching I received my Medicare Card in the mail because I had already signed up to receive Social Security Benefits at age 62; therefore I was "signed up" automatically. I was going to call Ms. G. this week and she called me first to remind me that my Medicare date was approaching. At this point she assisted me in purchasing the additional products I needed. I know I made the right decision by using Boomer Benefits as my Medicare Broker. Thank you Ms. G. Respectfully, Alex From Illinois PS I was not a paying customer of Boomer Benefits UNTIL I met Kierah and signed on with them. I was not offered any kind of incentive for leaving this review.

Andrea B Delray Beach, FL

I recently worked with Jess L. to sign up for Medicare Plan G and a dental/vision and hearing plan. Jess was terrific to work with. She began by reviewing which Plan would work best for me based on my needs and then was able to point me to the Plan that was the best value. But not only is Jess very knowledgeable, her upbeat personality made her a pleasure to work with. I was definitely not looking forward to having to figure out which insurance company to apply to for a Medicare Supplemental Plan, but Jess made going through the process a breeze.

Mary Brannon Panama City, FL

I worked with Bill W. & Julette T. Both took the took all the stress off of me. Our town took a beating with Hurricane Michael. We lost allot of doctors. Bill found the best policy for me that. I had several . I wanted to keep, that wasn't easy. But he found one for husband and myself. Juliette also, assisted me when I needed another doctor that would take my insurance. She went above and beyond searching for a doctor in our town. I truly appreciate both associates. Thank you both for a job well done and appreciated.

J HARP Reston, VA

My husband and I were so glad that we decided to use Boomer Benefits to help us with our choices/decisions of Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans that fit each of our own needs. We heard good review/recommendation about Boomer Benefits from our good friends who have retired and had use Boomer Benefits. Our Boomer Benefits Agent, MacKenzie O., was great and very helpful in finding the right plans for my husband and myself. We are really please with her services. I would recommend Boomer Benefits and MacKenzie to our other friends and families who will be retiring in the near future.

TD Nottingham, MD

I found Boomer Benefits through a Web search and, boy, am I happy I did! I was directed to Jessica Yant, who could not have been more informed, gracious and easy to work with. I quickly went from a limited understanding of supplemental Medicare options to having a high degree of confidence in the options I chose. Jessica and Boomer Benefits have all the information you will need and do a great job of sourcing the right plans based upon individual needs. Now that I've completed my application and move toward activation of my plan, I have a great deal of comfort knowing Jessica and Boomer Benefits will be with me for the long haul, handling issues regarding claims or anything else for that matter. Bravo!

Dennis D. Truax Starkville, MS

I first heard of this group two years ago when I had to sign up for Medicare though still working. After the seminar I sat through, which was more informative than any conversation I had to that point, I called and asked a few questions. I was so impressed with the group that I knew then I would use them when the time came...and I did. At this time, I have worked with them on a number of issues, none of their making and all of their resolution. Today, I got a call from my representative, Juliette T, confirming that she had closed the loop on an issue that has been outstanding with one of my carriers for several weeks. We all knew it would be resolved, but she went the extra distance to verify. Great people, great service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dennis, we are so pleased to know our team was there to help from the very beginning. We are happy to know Juliette stayed in contact with you as she worked on resolving your recent issue. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We will pass along the kind words to our team!

Steve Bassman Dallas, TX

Joey W just did an excellent job for my wife and I enrolling us our Medicare Gap Insurance yesterday (which was approved today). He really knew his stuff , had good tips for pros and cons of different plans and made the enrollment process painless

Barbara M Dantonio Goldsboro, NC

I am very happy with my customer service experience. Kierah G was very informative and helped me out tremendously. She is a great asset to your company and I look forward to spreading the word about the great service. Thank you all. I look forward to working with you.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Barbara, we are so pleased to know Kierah was so helpful during this process! We cannot thank you enough for spreading the word! We will be here to help in the future.

Marlene Coville Blakeslee, PA

This is my first experience with Medicare and Boomers/Jessica Y. has been a God send. She spends the time finding the best product for me and helps me understand what it is I am purchasing. I want my husband to come to Boomers now too! I love the customer service Jessica has afforded me.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Marlene, we could not be more pleased to know Jessica walked you through your options and was able to find the right plan for you. We will be happy to help your husband! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Ron Lagola Northville, MI

Alex K. did a great job explaining all the options for choosing my medigap plan and helped me make an informed decision. In addition, the Boomer Benefits videos were excellent at explaining all the various aspects of the overly complicated Medicare enrollment process. I highly recommend Alex K. at Boomer Benefits to guide you through the Medicare maze.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ron, we are so pleased to know Alex and the videos were so beneficial during this transition! Thank you for sharing your experience and for the recommendation!

Terry Morgan AL

I used Boomer Benefits to sign up for my Plan G and D with Medicare. My wife and I were in a 10 car pile up in Colorado this January. My wife had medical bills over and above what my car insurance covered. Medicare listed my primary Insurance on mine and my wife's account as my auto insurance and started refusing all medical bills. Katie "Becca" J with Boomer Benefit got involved and thru several conference calls over several weeks help to straighten this out. She took notes during every call with Medicare and called back to make sure they were taking care of everything. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits not only for their upfront service in obtaining best policies for me but for the service in helping me work with Medicare. With customer service agents like Becca I can tell they will be there when I need them. Thanks for your help Becca.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Terry, we are so pleased to know our team was there for you during a stressful time! It is great to know Becca made sure things were being processed and fixed correctly. We cannot thank you enough for sharing this experience. We will pass along the kind words!

Tim D Tulsa, OK

Boomer has helped us twice two years apart to decide on Medigap vs Medicare Advantage, to select a plan and to enroll and to select and enroll in prescription drug coverage. for what it is worth we chose traditional medicare with medical plan. the up front cost is slightly higher than medicare advantage, but there is no medicare advantage narrow provider network. We wanted to preserve choice in case we need to see an out of state specialist. We recently had a coverage issue with prescription drug and the customer service person who helped us was fantastic. We never had to talk to the insurance company at all and the issue was resolved the next day in our favor. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tim, we are pleased to know our team was able to help you resolve your recent issue and be your advocate! We could not be happier knowing our agents were there every step of the way. Thank you for your recommendation!

Norm Stoltz Cresson, PA

Although I read books for months on medicare and spoke to a local representative I felt very dis-satisfied and lost in the medicare maze until I came across Boomer Benefits. I spoke to Alex K and he was very patient answering all my question in the order I felt comfortable with. There does need to be some consideration given when the client wants and needs a complete financial outlook. Alex did get me the answers I sought and was very close in his estimate of my financial responsibility. I would recommend Boomer Benefits representative Alex K to anyone looking for answers to this confusing subject.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Norm, we are so pleased to know Alex was able to provide you with the assistance you were looking for! We are happy to hear he helpe guide you to the plan that best fit your financial needs. Thank you for your recommendation and review!

Jul. 9th, 2021

Randi Burdick Eatontown, NJ

Thank God for this company! From my very first phone call they helped me navigate my journey into Medicare with complete professionalism and trustworthy support. The best benefit? You NEVER have to deal with claims problems from hospitals and doctors! They make all the phone calls and ensure billing responsibility is correct! What a relief! A big shout out to Elizabeth D., who just helped me sort out several bills from pre surgery testing when I still had employee coverage, with Medicare as my secondary payer. She took the time to call Medicare with me on the line to explain the billed amounts and what I was responsible for. Thank you Elizabeth, for you time and amazing support!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Randi, we love to receive this kind of feedback! We are so pleased to know we have been there for you every step of the way and more recently with resolving the surgery bills. We never want our clients to feel alone when they have a pile of bills to deal with. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

David Nummela Lake Worth, FL

I'm very glad I was referred to Boomer Benefits by a friend. Ryan L. did a great job listening to what my medicare needs were and then explaining what all of my options were. They work very quickly to get the paperwork submitted to we heard back from the providers right away. They also have options for prescription coverage options as well as Dental, Vision and Hearing.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

David, we are thrilled to know Ryan was able to help you during this transition and find the right plan for your needs! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Kaye Monello Clermont, FL

I am so glad I learned about Boomer Benefits before becoming eligible for Medicare. They made navigating the many choices so easy and helped me make the best choices for my situation. Kelly D.was so helpful assisting me with Part D options. I am sure I would have made a big mistake if I had tried to do it on my own. Cynthia G.also helped tremendously with signing up for a Supplement plan. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone who is becoming Medicare eligible. They are definitely the experts!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to know our agents were able to help you through this process. We know the options can be overwhelming! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team, Kaye.

J. Crist Chicago, IL

MY agent, Joye S was amazing !! She had the answers to all my questions about Medicare enrollment and which plan was best for me. I know she had my back and the best intentions for my retirement decisions. I will highly recommend her to my friends who will be stressing out over understanding the maze that Medicare is. I cannot thank her enough for listening to my situation and explaining the options available to me clearly! She obviously loves her job and helping people.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback! It is wonderful to know she was able to answer your questions, guide you through your options, and get your coverage all in place! We cannot thank you enough for the recommendation and taking the time to share your experience.

Mary Nunn Broomall, PA

Sean G was very knowledgeable and patient. I had recently retired and needed to understand Medicare. He went through everything and spent a lot of time with me. After we came up with a plan my husband informed me that we would be going on his insurance plan. I was on his plan for one moth and it was terrible. I reached out to Sean and he still had my information. We review all the things that I had decided earlier and I applied that day for Medicare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mary, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Sean. We are pleased to know he was able to help you get the coverage you were needing! We will pass along the kind words!

Alita Cramer The Colony, TX

I spoke with Catherine H. from Boomer Benefits yesterday. She answered every one of my questions, explained everything completely, and helped me choose the Medicare options best for me. She was knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and just a pleasure to deal with. It is such a weight off my shoulders to know that everything is set up. Thank you so much Catherine H. and Boomer Benefits! I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone looking for help navigating the Medicare labyrinth.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Alita, we could not be more thrilled to hear such wonderful feedback from your experience with Catherine! We are so pleased to know she was able to explain your options, answer questions, and help you find the right plan for your needs. Thank you for the recommendation and review!

Jul. 9th, 2021

Tom Panning Cincinnati, OH

I’m new to Medicare and decided to work with Boomer Benefits after reading their book “10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make” (Danielle Roberts), and on their many years of expertise in this area. I worked with Tyler Wall, who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful guiding me through this complicated process. We had some initial phone calls and exchanged some emails, and he answered all my questions and concerns. He instructed me I first needed to apply for Medicare Parts A & B through the Social Security web site. Once this was completed, Tyler and I had another phone call and he signed me up with a recommended Medicare Supplemental & Dental/Vision/Hearing Plans and providers that would meet my needs. Tyler then had Michele Villanueva with Boomer Benefits contact me to sign up for a Part D drug plan. The entire process went very smoothly. I would highly recommend working with Tyler and Boomer Benefits for your Medicare needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tom, we are thrilled to hear this kind of feedback! It is wonderful to know the book had lead you to call us and that Tyler was able to help get your coverage all in place. We always want the process to be as smooth and stress-free as possible for our clients! Thank you for sharing such kind words and for the recommendation!

Terrie Tomek Jamestown, TN

I found Boomer Benefits by accident looking for help understanding Social Security Medicare. It was my lucky day when I called the number that popped up on my phone. I got a Boomer Benefits customer service rep Tina K. She was so knowable and able to answer any question or concerns that I had about getting started with Medicare part A & B. She gets the message across in a very clear and concise understandable way so that any questions I might of had before the call were answered. Tina has a glowing personality. I felt like I was talking to a best friend . When we hung up the phone I had the answers and information I needed and to make an informative choice. I'm all signed up with Part B, yippie NO more stress of what needs to be done or decided, I Can now relax. Tina even set me up with a vision and dental rep, and provide me with a link and a step by step to Help me get signed up for PART A with the Social Security. I have worked CS in the past and it is not a easy job . Tina you are my go-to person. Thank you for your outstanding Customer Service and going the extra mile. I so appreciate your help and will be recommending you to all my friends that are turning 65 this year. Thank you for your service Terrie Evon Tomek

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Terrie, we love to get this kind of feedback from our clients! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with Tina. We are thrilled to know Tina was there to answer your questions and guide you on your Medicare enrollment. We know it is not easy navigating through the enrollments, but we are happy to hear Tina provided all the necessary information for your situation! We greatly appreciate the recommendation.

mary roberts Rogers, AR

Boomer Benefits is truly a great company and so helpful with any of my medicare questions and needs. Recently Yesenia helped me with a conversation with my health care insurance provider and asked good questions to be sure that the rep provided me with a clear picture of the situation. While I was not able to do what I had hoped, it was because of the plan I had chosen, not because of the BB help I received. I never expected to be interested in an out of state medical provider and so did not choose a plan with that option. I may reconsider my plan in the future, and when I do, I plan to call for help from Boomer Benefits. I highly recommend this assistance to anyone who wants someone in their corner as they navigate the health care system. Thanks Boomer and thanks, Yesenia!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mary, we are pleased to hear Yesenia was there to help you with your recent concern. We're sorry to hear you were not able to get what you had hoped for, but we greatly appreciate your review. We will be happy to help in the future!

Ron Rizzo Kissimmee, FL

Like so many others turning 65, I was overwhelmed with the process of signing up for and choosing supplement coverage under Medicare. When a friend told me about Boomer Benefits, I went out to the website and was immediately impressed with all of the information there, and the easy to follow videos designed specifically for folks like me. When it came time to actually choose a Medigap plan, I signed up with Boomer Benefits and worked with Trey D to enroll in the plan that was right for me. I found Trey to be very knowledgeable, pleasant to work with, and extremely responsive to my many questions and emails. I can't say enough good things about Boomer Benefits in general, and Trey D in particular. I unequivocally recommend them to those of you looking to take some of the stress and confusion out of whole Medicare process.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ron, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience after working with Trey. It is wonderful to hear of such a positive experience and that Trey was able to answer any question you had. We also greatly appreciate the feedback on our website. Our goal is to educate as many people as we can! Thank you again, for your review and recommendation!

Barbara Partyka Sacramento, CA

I have recently obtained my Medicare Advantage plan by working with Trinidee M of Boomer Benefits. My path to getting Medicare Part B was long and way more difficult that it needed to be. I first reached out to Boomer Benefits over two years ago when I initially applied for Medicare Part B. Trinidee was the representative I worked with and I was very impressed by her professionalism and her wonderful attitude of wanting to help me in every way she could. Fast forward to two years later, when I finally got approved for Medicare Part B, and I reached out to Trinidee again. She had made such a strong impression in my first experience with her that I wanted to work with her again. She went through the different plans that were available to me, researched to see if my current doctors were covered, and worked on making sure my prescriptions were also covered. She then presented me with the plan she felt was best for me. At that time she went through the plan to acquaint me with the specifics. Throughout the entire process Trinidee was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. What could have been a difficult process was made so easy because I was able to work with Trinidee.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Barbara, we could not be more pleased to know Trinidee has been there for you since the beginning! It is great to hear that your initial contact with her brought you back two years later and she was able to find you the right plan for your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Jeff Cerar Sherman Oaks, CA

I received excellent service and fantastic help from Tyler W. at Boomer Benefits. I'm all signed up! 100% top recommendation! Can't say enough positive input about my experience! Tyler rocks!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jeff, we could not be happier to receive such positive feedback! It is wonderful to know Tyler was able to assist you with your enrollment. Thank you for the kind words! We will pass them along.

tu van mai Memphis, TN

Thank you Paulette D and Alyssa E at Boomer Benefits .A big appreciation , for helping us with our Medicare Supplement Policies. All your helps we would say an excellence work for us to get Part F and Part D enrollment. Thanks, Tu Mai and Duoc Dang.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you Tu and Duoc for sharing your feedback after working with Paulette and Alyssa. We are happy to know they were able to help you with your enrollments!

Suzanne Galasso Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Trey D was the kindest and most educated person regarding Medicare I have ever spoken to. This process was so easy. No need to try to navigate this crazy system alone. I can't say enough about this company and the educational videos they sent! OUTSTANDING! Suzanne Galasso Cohen

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Suzanne, we are so thrilled to receive such kind words! We are happy to know Trey was able to help you through this transition and find you the right plan for your needs. We cannot thank you enough for your review!

Jul. 19th, 2021

Cosmo Zar Wapakoneta, OH

When I called Boomer Benefits I spoke with Ryan L and he answered all my questions; gave me the information I needed. It was very nice to get excellent service. Another nice perk of Boomer Benefits is that they take care of you for any future calls, info, questions or changes.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Cosmo! We are pleased to know Ryan was able to help you through this process and share his Medicare knowledge. We will be here to help in the future!

Nancy Szen Orange, CA

I said a little prayer before reaching out to Boomer Benefits and feel my prayer was answered with Ryan L. as my representative. He has led me through the steps carefully and helped to choose the right plan for me. I felt very comfortable with Ryan from the start and really feel he cares! Nancy S. (new to Ca.)

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Nancy, we could not be more pleased to hear such wonderful feedback after working with Ryan! We are happy to know you felt comfortable speaking with him as he helped you through this process. Thank you for your kind words!

Sharon Gunrud The Colony, TX

I have been with Boomer Benefits since 2008. They are the very best. Every person I've dealt with there has been excellent and helpful with various medical and dental plan issues. Most recently, Emily B. is the customer service representative I've dealt with. She's been beyond helpful. Boomer Benefits is a trustworthy and efficient agency.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sharon, we could not be more pleased to hear such wonderful feedback from a longtime client! We are so thrilled to know of your positives experiences with our agency!

Kathy Sexton Marietta, GA

I was very pleased with the assistance I received from Bree Walker. She understood the question and answered all my questions very professional. If I left a voicemail she returned my call immediately. I was very pleased with my experience with Boomer Benefits. Kathy

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kathy, we are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with Bree. It is great to know she was able to answer all your questions. Thank you for your feedback!

gjb Alpharetta, GA

After following Boomer Benefits for many months on Facebook, talking with fellow retirees about their BB experience and taking one of the online classes offered, I decided to use BB's services to choose my Medigap plan. Ali N. was very helpful as I navigated through the plans. I also appreciated the YouTube videos offered by BB.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are thrilled to hear our resources were so beneficial as you approached your enrollment. It is wonderful to know you gave us a call and Ally was able to assist you with choosing the right plan for your needs. Thank you for your review!

Robert K Irvine, CA

I would like to say my interaction with Marisol M was great. She's very detailed and provided me with the information needed to make a solid choice. Even when she didn't have the information first hand she took the time to do the research and provide me with very sound advice. I would definitely recommend her and Boomer Benefits to assist in getting quality information and to help with the sign up process for any medicare supplement plans.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Robert, we could not be more pleased to hear such positive feedback! We are thrilled to know she provided you with the necessary information to help guide you through this process. Thank you for the recommendation!

Betsy M Rochester, NY

After speaking with Sarah S this afternoon, I now finally understand the basics of Medicare, the supplemental plans, and how to make them work best for you. Sarah was extremely knowledgeable, detailed in her responses, courteous, and very easy to speak to. She has a delightful , friendly manner about her, and is clearly committed to going the extra mile to assist in all possible situations. Excellence in customer service at its best.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Betsy, we could not be more thrilled to hear of your experience with Sarah! It is wonderful to know she provide such excellent assistance and went above and beyond for you! Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We will be sure to pass along the kind words!

Kathy Paddock Hedgesville, WV

Marisol M is an excellent agent. She is patient and took the time to answer all my insurance questions. They was no pressure that I had to pick a plan immediately. This was very different from the agent from another company I was dealing with. We set up a callback for the next day. She was punctual in calling and answered my additional questions. She set up my plans and then called me back once both plans were set up. This was a very pleasant experience.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kathy, we could not be more pleased to hear of your experience with Marisol! We always want our clients to know their options and feel comfortable with their choice. We will be sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you for your review!

Christine Schmitz Citrus Heights, CA

I am so impressed with this company & all it's agents. I've been with them for years. Your agent is assigned to your case & I like that they are the ones you speak to when needed. If they are away from their desk, but you need immediate assistance they are all extremely helpful & knowledgeable. My agent Emily Buckland is 5 stars. When she says she's going to take a look at the issue I may have, she does. I can't say enough good things.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are thrilled to hear that, Christine! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your feedback with our agents, specifically Emily. We will pass along the kind words!

Jan Spoolstra Salem, OR

We would highly recommend Paulette D at Boomer Benefits for those who are looking to retire soon and need help with Medicare decisions. Paulette worked with us to find exactly what we were looking for in a Medicare Supplement plan and took care of the application in a very timely manner. We are excited knowing that Boomer Benefits will continue to process all of our medical "paperwork" for years to come.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jan, we are thrilled to receive this kind of feedback and to hear she was able to find you the right plan for your needs. Paulette truly goes above and beyond for her clients. We cannot thank you enough for your recommendation!

Debbie Kendrick Midland, TX

Thank you Paulette D at Boomer Benefits for helping me with my Medicare Supplement policy. You were very knowledgeable and helpful explaining the different types of policies available. I will definitely recommend you to my friends who are getting on Medicare. I don't know how I would have gotten the right policy without your help. You are an angel!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Debbie, thank you so much for sharing such kind words! We are thrilled to know Paulette was of great assistance as you were exploring your options. We will pass this along!

Pam Vest Allen, TX

Jacob C is phenomenal. He was clear, concise, kind! He listened and he knows the “product” he is talking about. Not only did he help me to understand the Medigap plans available in my area, he cleared up some things that I had misunderstood from other people, who did not understand what they were talking about. I told him that I wish there were 10 stars here, but since there are only 5, I chose 5. Thank you Jacob!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Pam, we love to hear this kind of feedback! It is wonderful to know Jacob was there to help answer questions and guide you through your options. Thank you for sharing your experience with Jacob!

Ann Marr Portage, IN

Amazing company. They walked me through choosing the best companies for my coverage. Emily B even saved me from a $2000 charge from a company that I used before starting Medicare. I didn't get anywhere past a rep telling me I should not have to pay, but that I would still be billed. Emily kept after them until they reversed the billing. Boomer Benefits is really useful.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ann, we are thrilled to hear Emily was able to help get that billed straightened out! We always want to make sure our clients are not paying for things they shouldn't be paying and that they get their money back if needed. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Justin W Alexandria, VA

Boomer Benefits provides extremely valuable information and tips for anyone, such as my wife and myself, who, in approaching age 65, needed expert assistance in sorting through the vast array of Medicare options. Our agent, Trinidee M, was incredibly responsive and helpful in answering our technical questions, guiding us through the process, and identifying a Medigap supplemental policy well suited to our particular circumstances.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear, Justin! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, so we are pleased to know Trinidee was able to help you and your wife find the right plans for your needs. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Hugh W Herrington Columbus, GA

Boomer team have been great in helping me get set-up for Medicare. From Leah S helping find right company to Michele V getting me info and help leading me through final set-up. Leah and Michele were great with follow-up emails and phone calls. Both of them made it quick and easy getting setup for Medicare. Feels good when you can call and talk to someone who wants to try and help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are thrilled to hear about your experience with Leah and Michele! We always want to make the process as smooth as possible, and we are happy to know they both did just that for you! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, Hugh!

Dawn Prestwood Bryan, TX

Calling Boomer Benefits was the best decision I could have made. I felt like I was embarking in a complicated, multi-layer and confusing journey under the pressure of a deadline as I tried to determine the best Medicare program path. Kierah G. was amazing- she analyzed my particular situation and determined the most comprehensive and cost-effective coverage while reassuring me I would have everything in place and ID cards in hand before the deadline. She and her company saved me so much stress- and provided the wonderful reassurance that they will continue to be of support with any future issues if they occur. All of this at no fee to me- I can’t stress enough what a great decision contacting Kierah and Boomer Benefits was! I just wish I had done it sooner rather than trying to wade through the research of which Medicare path to go!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dawn, we could not be more happy to hear this kind of feedback! We strive to simplify Medicare, educate, and make the enrollment process as stress-free as possible! It is wonderful to hear Kierah did just that for you. We are thrilled you gave us a call and were connected with Kierah who helped get everything finalized in time. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team!

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Shirley Parker Conroe, TX

I called Boomer Benefits with a question. The pleasant and friendly sounding associate, sorry I don’t recall her name, patched me through to Preston G. I asked my question and he answered in detail and in a way that I understood. He was so friendly and made me feel comfortable. I was very unhappy with my then current Medicare Supplement coverage. Preston offered information on several policies, explaining the coverage offered. I am now a happy camper with Boomer! Final note: I don’t enjoy talking insurance, but I have to say Preston G. changed my opinion, I actually had a good time, imagine that.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Shirley, we could not be more thrilled to hear of your experience with Preston! We know Medicare is not the most exciting topic, but it is wonderful to hear our agent was able to help answer your question and find you a plan you are comfortable with. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

May. 20th, 2021

Roger Kinney Bonney Lake, WA

Boomer Benefits takes all the stress out of Medical Insurance. They make the effort to totally understand your needs and any special circumstances, then they match you up with the best plans for your situation. They are friendly, informative and fast. And the follow through and follow up is impressive. My representative was Taryn N., helping with changing plans after moving to a new area. Taryn informed me of the process, timing and tasks to make the switch. He was so thorough to present various options, then made sure the whole process was completed quickly. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Taryn N. Awesome!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Roger, we love to hear this kind of feedback from our clients! We always want to make sure you are on the most cost-effective plan that best fits your needs and lifestyle. We're pleased to hear you were connected with Taryn and he made the process simple and easy while you were dealing with the move. Thank you for the recommendation for not only our agency, but Taryn as well!

Valerie Fort Worth, TX

After viewing several of the Medicare related YouTube videos created by Boomer Benefits, I called the company to speak to a representative and was connected with Ally N. She was knowledgeable, professional, and extremely patient as we went through our list of questions and concerns. She provided needed education about Medicare Supplements vs Advantage Plans and more clarification during several follow up phone calls. There was no pressure to choose one plan over another. Ally gave us straight forward information about how BB determines which insurance provider to recommend for a particular client once they determine the level of coverage needed. She gave us all the time we needed to determine our best course of action. When we did decide to contract with a provider through BB, she talked us through the application process on the phone (no paperwork) and assured us that someone from their client service team would always be available to provide assistance with any questions or problems we might have with insurance claims or appeals. We are confident we made a good decision when we purchased our Medigap plan through Boomer Benefits and highly recommend their services.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Valerie, we could not be more pleased to hear this kind of feedback! We want our clients to know every option they have, so they can make the best decision for their needs. Ally is a great asset to the team and always goes above and beyond for her clients. We're happy to hear she was able to help throughout the entire process. We will pass along these kind words! Thank you for your recommendation and review!

Sandy Finucan Apopka, FL

Michele V. with Boomer Benefits definitely gets 5 stars from me! She’s the ultimate professional! When my husband and I had to go on Medicare, we had only a short time to make some major decisions. I researched Medicare, filling several binders full of confusing information from Medicare.gov and several other sources. Choosing the right plan was confusing and time-consuming. Then I found Boomer Benefits. I first worked with Bill W. to find the right Supplemental Plan for Part B, and he referred me to Michele V. for my Part B-Drug plan! Michele helped us choose the right Part D-Drug plan to meet our needs. When my husband and I had our first conversation with her, Michele put us at ease. She’s someone we feel we can trust. She simplified everything, guiding us step-by-step. She was kind and patient, very knowledgeable, answered all questions we had, and educated us on drug plans. She recommended what would be the best and most cost-effective Medicare Part D Drug plan for us. She made it so easy and fast, enrolling us in a few minutes over the phone. She was very prompt in her responses to us. I would highly recommend Michele V. to help you with your Medicare Part D Drug plan decisions! With Michele V. and Boomer Benefits, I know we’ll never be alone when it comes to help with our Medicare Part D Drug plan. Thank you Michele V. and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sandy, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with our agents. We always want our clients to be comfortable with their decisions, and we're pleased to know Michele was able to be part of your Part D process. Part D is overwhelming and there are many options out there, but we're happy Michele was able to find plans that best fit you and your husband. She truly is a Part D expert!

Rose Touma Menlo Park, CA

Ryan L has been extremely helpful and patient helping me decide which plan (s) would correspond to my needs. Thank You Ryan for your help..

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rose, we are so pleased to know of Ryan's assistance in finding you the right plan for your needs. Thank you for sharing!