Boomer Benefits

9.9

LAST UPDATED: October 19th, 2021

Founded in 2005, Boomer Benefits is an insurance agency specializing in Medicare policies. Its services are available in most states, except Massachusetts and New York.

Boomer Benefits clients get assistance comparing and enrolling in Medicare insurance. Once you've enrolled in a policy, Boomer Benefits will continue to assist you as you navigate Medicare.

Whether you need help finding better rates, understanding billing and Medicare coverage, or making an appeal, Boomer Benefits's team of experts will assist you.

Read Boomer Benefits Reviews

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Policies from Top Insurers
  • Commitment to Clients
  • Team Expertise

Positive Reviews

Boomer Benefits has received many positive reviews on BestCompany.com. Reviewers often mention the names of the representatives helping them, which shows the personal service offered by the Boomer Benefits team. Comments in reviews reflect the attentiveness and responsiveness of the Boomer Benefits team.

Praise in reviews is largely focused on the valuable help received by reviewers as they navigated Medicare and were learning more about how it works.

Beyond assistance finding good plans, some reviewers mentioned help resolving billing disputes.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Bill from LaGrange, IL

"Many months ago I called Boomers because of an issue I was having with a bill not being paid by Medicare. I worked with Haley H. and she basically took charge of the situation. I had forgotten that the bill was still outstanding when she called me this afternoon. Haley told me that everything had been taken care of and Medicare had paid the bill which I assume they would have done originally. Haley was great to deal with and is an example of the professional service we have come to expect from the Boomer agency."

Boomer Benefits reviews on BestCompany.com highlight the company's high quality service and dedication to its clients.

Policies from Top Insurers

Boomer Benefits works with top insurers, including BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Cigna, and Mutual of Omaha. You can be confident when working with Boomer Benefits to compare policies because you'll only consider Medicare insurance policies from trusted insurance carriers.

Boomer Benefits makes it easy to find a good Medicare plan instead of having to work with each insurance company individually yourself.

You can receive assistance comparing Medicare supplement plans (Medigap), Medicare Advantage plans, prescription drug plans, dental insurance, and vision insurance plans. Since Medicare does not typically cover dental or vision care, the assistance Boomer Benefits offers with finding these plans helps ensure you have the coverage you need.

Commitment to Clients

Boomer Benefits's team members are highly trained with licenses and certifications in Medicare insurance products. Its client support team has training specific to claim research and resolution, Medicare appeals, and more.

Further, Boomer Benefits stays on top of legislation that affects Medicare benefits and is active with the National Association of Health Underwriters and National Association of Medicare Supplement Advisers. Co-founder Danielle Kunkle Roberts is also a Medicare expert and member of the Forbes Finance Council.

Boomer Benefits's Medicare expertise is also showcased in its helpful online resources that answer common questions about Medicare. You can be confident in the quality of the assistance you receive from Boomer Benefits.

Team Expertise

The Bad

• Contact Information Required for Quote
  • Limited Availability

Contact Information Required for Quote

To receive assistance from Boomer Benefits, you'll need to provide your contact information. While some Medicare beneficiaries may appreciate receiving personal assistance over the phone, those interested in online plan comparison will need to find another company to work with.

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Boomer Benefits services aren't available throughout the United States. If you live in Massachusetts or New York, you'll need to find another Medicare company.

The Bottom Line

Although online convenience would be nice, Boomer Benefits's comprehensive services and positive reviews make the company worth considering. Not only do clients benefit from assistance evaluating Medicare options and finding better monthly premium rates, they can also get help with claims and appeals.

All of this client support is offered by a team of well-trained and qualified professionals, which means you can be confident in the assistance you receive.

Boomer Benefits's services are also complimentary, which is especially advantageous for retirees on fixed incomes.

5.0

Tom Flynn

I wanted to share my experience with Boomer Benefits since I had such a good one. I found them online originally when we were signing up my wife for Medicare. I was looking for a company that had exposure to all Medicare plans and that was highly rated. Boomer Benefits seemed to fit the bill. I have also used them more recently when I signed up for Medicare. They are exactly what I was looking for after trying to traverse the Medicare maze, a one-stop shopping experience. I worked with Darla, who guided me through what information that she needed and then did all of the busy work for both my wife and myself. I would highly recommend Darla and Boomer Benefits to anyone who doesn't want to have to figure out all of the details of Medicare supplements, gap insurance, advantage, etc. If you are interested in all of the details, they are willing to walk you through that as well.

Paula Murphy Baltimore, MD

I really stumbled onto this business. I knew I wanted assistance and clarification regard to with 2022 Medicare plans. By chance I was connected with Joey W. He was easy to speak with and I felt welcomed to ask all of my questions. He listened. Joey was professional, patient, knowledgeable and i really had the sense that he wanted to find the plan for which I would be eligible and that best met my medical needs, my emotional requests, as well as the best financial responsibilities . Along with suggestions, he offered rationale supporting them. Joey clearly knows this business, including the complicated changing aspects of this industry’s confounding mysteries. I felt no pressure to make a specific selection. My often repeated questions were answered with clarity. He wanted to be assured that I understood . I am confident, now, that I am making a sound and informed decision.

Rebecca Rolstad Rochester, MN

Jacob C has been my contact for getting signed up for my part B and part G medicare. Jacob has been EVER so helpful and patient and professional and knowledgeable. He has made a very daunting task so much easier by taking care of getting all the forms filled out for us and finding the right plans for us. I would highly recommend Jacob to help you with your Medicare needs. You will not find a more knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, kind agent to guide you through your Medicare journey than Jacob. He is AWESOME !!!

22 hours ago

Anne Masters Aubrey, TX

I spoke to Jacob C regarding discontinuing my Medicare Advantage plan and going with another supplemental plan. His advice and help was excellent! I couldn't be more pleased. He answered every question patiently and thoroughly and even explained things before I knew questions to ask. I am so thankful to have found him and I look forward to working with him and Boomer Benefits. It's nice to have an ally in your corner. Navigating all the Medicare plans and making correct choices can be a daunting task.

M G Orlando, FL

I had the pleasure of working with Trey from BB and he found me a great plan. I was very confused at the beginning but he broke everything down and explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. He is very knowledgeable and was extremely patient and helpful throughout the process. Trey is very professional with great customer service and I highly recommend him and BB for anyone looking for a Medicare plan.

anonymous55 Reston, VA

Excellent, Professional & Impressive. Preston G helped me with my 2022 plan. He is knowledgeable, patient, punctual in returning phone calls and has a professional attitude. If you are senior and need free professional guidance, call Boomer Benefits they will guide you in the right direction. This is the second time they have helped me. Thanks Preston, appreciate your effort.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive this kind of feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with Preston and recommending our service to others!

Mark Shonebarger Thornville, OH

Sarah D. has been a pleasure to work with. I am signing up for Medicare for the first time and was well educated on the process prior to discussing with Sarah so she did not waste time going over information that I already knew. She was thorough in explaining coverage and provider details for Medigap, Part D and Dental/Vision/Hearing insurance options. She made the decision process very easy and explained well each step of the application process.

Lani Langmajer Kingsport, TN

What I like best about Boomer Benefits is the overwhelming aid I receive from Yessi S! She is top notch professional from the moment she opens her mouth to provide custom fitted Medicare help! Do not hesitate to reach out to Yessi for your understanding and peace of mind. Yessi, you are the best!

Jerry Swindle Sweetwater, TX

Preston G and Boomer Benefits were very helpful navigating the whole medicare process. Preston listened to my questions without anticipation and didn't respond with a generic answer. Also, he was very knowledgeable about the timing that would work best for my situation. I am very satisfied with my decision to contact Boomer Benefits.

Sandy Saadi Reno, NV

Rose K was very helpful in helping me find a new insurance carrier with great benefits and a lower price than I was currently paying. She was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. She stayed on top of everything and kept me informed. Very quick to respond to all my questions.

Calvin Johnson San Jose, CA

Received exemplary service from Leah Siewinski with my Part B & Plan G applications. Leah was very patient with me during this process, answering all my questions & promptly responding to my inquiries. Highly recommend Boomer Benefits & Leah Siewinski!

David Palermo Amarillo, TX

I had used Boomer last year and found a great supplement. I called again this year and had Carlee Backett check to see if I still had the best deal available and I do! No need to change supplement. Thanks for quickly help me determine this.

Dave Hemingway Mt. Pleasant, SC

Worked with Kelly D. today. I’m new and has lots of questions. Kelly answered them all. Then my wife got in the phone with more questions. Kelly was very patience and has a very pleasant personality. Great job Kelly, thanks for your help!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to hear how well our agents answered your questions! We know how confusing Medicare can be, so we're happy to know Kelly was there to help!

John B Dallas, TX

I’ve been extremely pleased with the service I’ve gotten from Boomer Benefits, especially my account representative Kierah G. Kierah is always on top of things. She promptly returns calls, her email replies are almost immediate, and she always follows up when she says she will. On top of that, her knowledge of the Medicare process is impressive.

Carla May Richardson, TX

My husband and I both were extremely satisfied with the assistance we received from Catherine H. Without her knowledge and patience in answering our questions the enrollment process for Medicare and supplemental plans would have been daunting. Our thanks and appreciation to Catherine!

C. Holland Bartow, FL

I had the pleasure of dealing with Trey Davis, a Sales Agent, at Boomer Benefits. He was so informative and kind to talk to. I was very unfamiliar with the process, but he explained everything thoroughly, and took his time to make sure I felt comfortable. He provided valuable information and advise that I really appreciated. I'm so thankful that I was referred to him by a friend. I highly recommend using Trey. He would definitely get five stars! Thanks Trey!

Jeffrey Pedigo

I went on the BoomerBenefits.com website and subscribed to the video course. To be honest I didn't finish the course. I do feel that I learned quite a bit. I would recommend it. I recently went back to the site (as my 65th birthday is approaching) and registered for a call. Catherine called me back in really helped me understand and focus on the issues that were important to me. She was really good, I didn't spend a cent on the help. Many thanks Catherine!

Megan McCaslin Palo Alto, CA

Like a lot of people, I imagine, I was concerned that moving into my Medicare phase would be complicated, I'd have to read a bunch of mumbo jumbo to find the best coverage, and that I would miss something since insurance is a world I have a hard time understanding. A friend recommended Boomer Benefits and I could not have been more pleased. I initially went to their site, watched their video, which clearly laid out all the components of Medicare as well as all the various choices and the implications of one plan over another. I absorbed it all so that when I actually called and got Vanessa, I knew exactly what I wanted. It was so straight-forward and easy. They searched for the best plan in my area and boom, it was over, my application was completed and I got my Medicare cards in the mail. I spoke with Alyssa E several times about my prescription drug plan and had that figured out in no time, for the lowest price you can imagine. So so easy, painless and satisfying. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Alyssa E, in particular.

Rudy Vasquez Corpus Christi, TX

After months of research and countless frustrating conversations with other companies/agents, I came across an article about Boomer Benefits. I called the company and was connected to a young man named Matthew M. No other company or person explained my Medicare options as clearly and precisely as Matthew. I was very impressed with his patience, knowledge, and willingness to listen to me and answer my questions. I got all the information I needed to make what I believe is a sound decision, and I am very happy with my choices and would highly recommend Matthew and Boomer Benefits for those looking for Medicare answers.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rudy, we're so pleased to know that Matthew was there to listen to your situation and questions and help you determine the best route for you! We love to hear that you are confident with your choice. Thank you for the recommendation!

JerryT Scobey, MT

I've done a lot of research online for a good broker to help us with Medicare and other insurances as we prepare to retire. I settled on Boomer Benefits after watching several of their very informative videos on YouTube. One of the selling points for this company is that their representatives are not on any sort of sales commission. To me this indicates they will be more willing to advise me given our circumstances to make the best choices for us. I submitted an inquiry online and got a call back within a short few minutes from Jacob. From that initial call, Jacob has been not only courteous but very professional and informative. He has patiently answered all of our questions and has spent hours on the phone with us to ensure we understand our choices so we can make the right decisions for us. It's been a pleasure to work with Jacob. His guidance through the process has helped immensely and given us peace of mind that we are making the right choices to ensure we are protected as we take this next very significant step in our lives.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team. We're happy to know our YouTube videos were helpful and led you to give us a call. It's wonderful to know you had a great experience with Jacob once you were connected with him. We always want our clients to feel confident and comfrotable with their plan choices. Thank you for the kind words, Jerry!

Oct. 8th, 2021

DAVE WHITEFOOT San Leandro, CA

Tyler W was so helpful in explaining benefits and made it easy to understand coverages. The whole on line process was easy. He was very patient, job Weill done and I would highly recommend Tyler and Boomer Benefits

Happy customer in Texas Navasota, TX

Chris W helped me find a new Medicare supplement plan, where i didn't have to get a referral for every doctor, and all my doctors were on the plan. He was knowledgeable. and spoke clearly. I highly recommend him!

pam simmons Keller, TX

I had the pleasure of working with Chris W!! He had an unusual challenge helping me. I recently moved from California and had a advantage plan through the local hospital. Chris helped me get covered quickly with a plan that seems to be extremely helpful for me with wonderful benefits and coverage. Thanks to Chris and the whole group.

Anne Eddy Claremont, NH

Tyler W was the best! Answered all my questions, never pushed (like many others did), respected my choice to communicate via email vs. phone (the most important thing to me!), and was always ready and willing to help! I highly recommend Tyler and Boomer Benefits - a scary choice made simple and easy! Thank you Tyler!

RiadChah Ashburn, VA

I worked with Catherine H and she is terrific. It is so hard to understand the various Medicare plans and benefits. She was extremely clear and answered all of my questions. I appreciated her patience in setting me up and considering all the mails and calls I have received for months from so so many different parties saying they would help, this is the first time I actually felt I was in good hands. Thank you Catherine!

Mike Hansen Estes Park, CO

On rare occasion, exemplary customer service becomes evident at just the right time and in the right way! Such is the case with Cheyanne K, Client Services of Boomer Benefits. Cheyanne jumped into a complex claim denial, caused by the mistake of the service provider. Her professional demeanor and knowledgeable maneuvering with the service provider and insurance company proved perfectly helpful in resolving the issue! My faith in exemplary customer service has been bolstered by Cheyanne K! Thank you Cheyanne!! Mike H Estes Park CO

William Immordino Palos Park, IL

Not knowing where to begin in a search for a medicare supplement policy, a co worker recommended Boomer Benefits, and I'm so glad she did. With Tyler W's help, the process was quick and painless. He began the process by forwarding some very helpful videos and answering any questions that I had after viewing them. He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. It's also reassuring to know that they have a client service team to help with any issues that may arise with Medicare. I'm confident that I've made the right choice with Tyler and Boomer Benefits!

Bill Rockford, IL

I have been using Boomer Benefits to help me find the best fit for my Medicare insurance needs for years. Their employees are most diligent and customer oriented in that regard. On this most recent occasion, Jayme L was terrific in locating a more cost effective alternative for my Supplemental G coverage. And there are no strings attached. I can highly recommend Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for the kind words, Bill! We could not be happier knowing Alex and our team have been so helpful in guiding you through your enrollment. Thank you for the recommendation!

Therese Alden Littleton, NH

Since before I retired and started Medicare I discovered Boomer Benefits. They are amazing from clarifying options to answering any questions that have arisen. Most recently I spoke with Nicolas P, once again I quickly and efficiently reassured and assisted. He even emailed a Good Rx coupon to use on my prescription. I wish I had all of the names of the customer service representatives that have assisted me. I feel blessed to have found this group of professionals.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are happy to know many of our agents have been able to assist you since you became a client! Thank you for sharing this specific situation with Nicholas and how he was able to help! We will pass along the kind words.

Michael Los Angeles, CA

They helped me a lot in choosing my Medicare plans. However, you don’t know how good they are until there is a problem. I contacted Boomer Benefits with a Medicare problem, talked to Maddie (Madison M-H), and she set up an appointment to call me back with a three way with Medicare. She was my advocate and got the situation solved even though it had nothing to do with the policies that we had bought through them. Upon thanking her, she graciously said, “It was my pleasure. It’s what you are paying us for”.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Michael, that is wonderful feedback! We are happy you gave us a call and allowed Maddie to be your advocate with this recent issue. We're always here to help! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience.

Rebecca V Oxford, MI

I love these people. Have talked to several there over the years, Bill W, Dustin A, Bree W, (most recently) Nicole B, Cindy C, Ariel M, to name a few. They are all so awesome. It doesn't matter who you talk to. The whole process of trying to figure out Medicare can be overwhelming. They make it so easy. Can't say enough good things about them. They help you figure out what plan is the best and most cost effective for your situation. They help you if you get a bill that you shouldn't of had, they take care of fixing it for you. They have a lot of resources, videos, people experienced in different areas that you can learn from, talk to. They are always there for you. They follow up on issues you have and work to solve them for you. They go above and beyond every time. I couldn't imagine not having them to help me. I appreciate everything they do. They are the best.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rebecca, we could not be happier knowing so many of our agents have been there to help you through any issue! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us and our resources. We will pass along these kind words to our team!

Ellen Fort Lauderdale, FL

I just picked out my Medicare Advantage Plan to go with my Medicare coverage. Ryan L was the agent who helped me throughout the entire process. I wasn't an easy client and I took a long time to follow up on e-mails and documents that he sent me. Ryan was very patient with me! When I was finally ready to read through the documents and make my decision, Ryan went through everything with me step by step. He answered all the questions that I had and then asked me if I had anymore questions. He was very thorough! I especially like the fact that I can e-mail or call Ryan anytime that I do have any questions, even if it is about a claim or my policy. The company is like the insurance guys who have your back all the time. That is what Boomer Benefits does, it always has your back!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ellen, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ryan! We know it is overwhelming to receive so much information, but we are so glad you gave Ryan a call once you were ready! It is wonderful to receive this positive feedback about how thorough and helpful he was as he walked you through your options. We will pass along the kind words!

Patricia Spinola San Leandro, CA

I've loved Boomer Benefits from the first day I reached out four years ago for help in navigating the overwhelming Medicare process and signup... The hundreds of pieces of mail I was receiving from everyone had me stressed out. I finally called Boomer and by the end of the conversation, I was relaxed and actually laughing. I've had a couple of situations come up where I needed help with claims, and it was my pleasure to be assisted by Jasmine B. In my latest situation I was being billed for a service Medicare declined to pay due to a coding error by my doctor's office. I was getting nowhere and started receiving past due notices. Jasmine B jumped in and stayed on it, following up with both the doctor's office and the lab and updating me until the matter was resolved. Saved me a lot of grief and stress when I was ready to just pay the bill and be done with it. She is not only professional and efficient, but pleasant and cheerful in her interactions. Boomer also has periodic videos on various Medicare topics and changes which are timely, extremely helpful and informative. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and their amazing team members, especially Jasmine B. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patricia, we cannot thank you enough for sharing this experience! We love to hear feedback from our longtime clients and how our team has helped. More recently, the situation with Jasmine. It's wonderful to know she was there to help and kept you updated throughout the process! We always try our best to ease that stress for you and take that off your plate. Thank you again for taking the time to share this situation and the recommendation!

Janet M Spring, TX

Trying to sort out the timing and coverage options involved in signing up for Medicare was overwhelming to my senior brain. Luckily, a friend recommended Boomer Benefits. What a relief! They have short, clear, single topic videos and easy-to-understand online information sheets that explain how Medicare works in general. If you would like (and I HIGHLY recommend it), they provide a knowledgeable agent who works with you over the phone to help you select the best plan(s) to suit your individual needs. Chris W, who skillfully and patiently led me through this process over numerous phone calls, had access to information about dozens of plans and was able to tailor a combination ideally suited to my needs and budget. I couldn't be more grateful for the help I received from Chris and Boomer Benefits, and all at no cost to me! Highly recommend!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Janet, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our agency! We could not be more pleased to know of Chris's assistance as you explored your options and finalized on the plan that best fits your needs. We would also like to thank you for the kind words about our videos and other resources! We greatly appreciate the recommendation!

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Carl Smith Ada, MI

When we approached our eligibility for Medicare beginning August 1 of this year, we contacted Boomer Benefits for assistance. Although I thought I understood our options, they've done a fantastic job in steering us in the right direction for the right policies at the lowest expense. But, perhaps more importantly, when we had a frustrating payment experience with Mutual of Omaha, Rose K with Boomer Benefits interceded and resolved the issue quickly, professionally and positively. While we have a lot of options on how we're going to handle our healthcare going forward, we won't hesitate to use Boomer Benefits, if only for Rose. Thanks to all of you.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carl, we are so thrilled to receive this kind of feedback! From assisting you with your options, the enrollment, and beyond. We could not be happier knowing Rose was there to help you resovle this recent issue. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Aug. 30th, 2021

Jonathan Faust San Diego, CA

Leah was very attentive and stayed with me on my time frame to get my coverage right. Kelly was also very attentive and stayed with me even thought I lingered

Beverly Gearhart Englishtown, NJ

Boomer Benefits!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you, Yesenia S There is no other company that compares. Always there to help whether it's a simple question you have or to settle a problem with a bill. Thank you again Yesenia S for the great customer service.

Lourdes Caceres North Fort Myers, FL

Bill W took care of my supplement insurance, He did an excellent job. Explain very clear my options and fill all the papers needed, in less that 30 minutes all was done. He follow up until all my paper were finalize and I Received my insurance card.

Sue Westphal Albuquerque, NM

I worked with Joey W who is knowledgeable and kind, he is conscientious and attentive. He answered every question I had and sometimes more than once when I couldn't remember. Really eased my mind and helped me decide which choices would be best for me. He's great.

Paula Canelli Palm Coast, FL

Boomer benefits has been a great company to work with! Jessica Y helped me choose the best company for my supplement and Kelly D helped me with my prescription plan. Both were very helpful and answered all my questions promptly and fully. I have recommended Boomer Benefits to many of my friends!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Paula, we are so happy to know Jessica and Kelly were there to assist you through your enrollments and find you plans that best fit your needs. Thank you for the recommendation!

wes Polson, MT

Well I was never in the dark with any questions and they were answered honestly and to my complete satisfaction. Kelly is a knowledgeable agent, polite and courteous always wanting to know if I had more questions. All in all I am very satisfied with the service given.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive that kind of feedback, Wes! Thank you for sharing the kind words about Kelly. We are happy to know how satisifed you are!

Jimmie D Wilson Blanchard, OK

I had all kinds of fears signing up for Medicare. When I spoke With Jacob C He took away all my doubts. I'm Glad I had called Boomer for help in signing up. One of the smartest calls I have ever made. Thanks so much for all your help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jimmie, we could not be happier knowing Jacob was able to ease the stress! We know it can be an overwhelming process, but we're glad our team as able to guide you through your enrollment. Thank you for allowing us to help you!

KALEEN KNIGHT Stockton, UT

I have worked with Boomer Benefits on my medigap plan and now on my drug plan. Jayme L helped me with my drug plan. She sent me a link to read the plans and compare. I did and found a perfect plan for me. Because I was coming off my now retired husband's drug plan, I needed a plan by the first of October. Jayme even contacted the insurance company and, through a conference call, I was able to enroll in a payment plan coming right out of my checking account. (no paper bills). Thanks, Jayme for your help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know you were able to find the right plan for you! It is wonderful to know that Jayme was there to assist you and make sure the payment was in place. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

pac Washington, DC

Excellent service and prompt help dealing with confusing Medicare issues and the billing errors that can arise with doctors' offices and hospitals' administration departments. Especially when you first sign up for a Medicare supplemental! Or when you move! Luckily Boomer Benefits really does live up to its promise of dealing directly and efficiently with all these matters, and resolving them. Thank you Jayme L for all your help!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to know your experience is exactly what we said we can do for you! Thank you for coming to us and trusting in us when it comes to Medicare claims and moving. We work hard to do what we do and we are determined to make sure you are never dealing with issues alone. Thank you for your review!

Amber Angel Denver, CO

I needed someone to explain Part B and it’s options to me because with so much information handed to you everything is very confusing. Skye E called me back promptly within an hour and released all the anxiety from me. He explained in detail what my options were, quoted me prices and when I was ready, he did all the work. It was so effortless for me. Skye was so friendly, professional, helpful and easy to talk with. Don’t get overwhelmed with Medicare. Just go with Boomer Benefits and let them do it all!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Amber, we are so pleased to know Skye was able to take away the stress and make your enrollment such a smooth process! We're so glad you allowed our team to help you through this transition! Thank you for your kind words.

mike Goldbarg Alpine, CA

Dustin A at Boomer Benefits assisting me in securing our Medicare Part D drug plans. He was extremely attentive to our needs, professional in his approach to securing our policies, and followed thru with subsequent check-ins making sure the policies were in place, and specific drug coverage was met. I would highly recommend Dustin and Boomer Benefits if you are in need of a Medicare policy.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to hear of Dustin's assistance in your Part D process. He truly is a great asset to our team! Thank you for the recommendation, Mike!

Ken Gray Dallas, TX

Rose K discovered that last year when we changed providers only my wife's policy, with our former provider was cancelled, I was still paying for both providers. Rose not only corrected the mistake she made sure I was reimbursed for the total cost. Now that's having you're back! I appreciate Rose's efforts in my behalf and recommend Boomer Benefits to everyone.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ken, that is wonderful news! We could not be happier to hear that Rose was able to discover this situation, but also make sure you were reimbursed! Thank you for the review and recommendation.

Michael Pease Longview, TX

Boomer Benefits will Help Everyone take the steps necessary to enroll and sign up for Medicare and Medigap Insurance. Marisol M, with Boomer Benefits, was Very Professional, Very Understanding, and Genuinely Cares about Helping those understand the Ins and Outs of Medicare. She was Very Kind and Patient with me. I would Highly Recommend Marisol and Boomer Benefits to Everyone! 5 Stars from Me!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback from working with Marisol. We always want our clients to have this kind of experience with our agents and it is wonderful to know this was your experience with her. Thank you for the recommendation, Michael!

Sheryl Sevier Victoria, TX

Medicare choices are so complicated and so important. Matthew spent a lot of time explaining how everything works and is connected. When I did not understand, he went over it again with professionalism and patience. He was willing to answer my questions and help me connect all the information to make the best choice for me. I highly recommend Matthew and Boomer's Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sheryl, thank you for taking the time to share this experience with Matthew! It's wonderful to know that he took his time and made sure you understood each and every part. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

LJB B San Antonio, TX

I can't express enough how happy I've been with the service from Kelly D and Leah S. Choosing a Medicare plan is so intimidating, and these two made it painless. I went to Leah for my Medigap plan and Kelly for my drug plan. They call to follow up. I even used the service team on the very first day of my plan! I will never regret this decision.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so thrilled to know Leah and Kelly were there to explain your options and help you finalize in your plans! It's wonderful to know our team has already been there to help! Thank you for sharing your experiences.