##parent-placeholder-22f7f5035a1b018142fade638224345a##

Alleviate Financial Solutions

7.7

LAST UPDATED: February 21st, 2024

Alleviate Financial Solutions is an established debt relief company based in Irvine, California with a minimum debt requirement of $10,000. The company offers unique services like 24/7 account management and a debt graduation upon completion of its program.

The Good

• Simple Process
  • Wide Variety of Services
  • Timely Results
  • Positive Reviews and Testimonials

Simple Process

Alleviate Financial Solutions offers a three-step debt relief process to help you resolve your debt in a timely manner.

The first step is free, and involves you speaking with a debt expert from Alleviate Financial Solutions to determine if you are a good candidate for the program. Good candidates will have the right type of debt (unsecured debt such as credit card debt) and will meet a minimum debt requirement of $10,000, according to company policy. Alleviate Financial Solutions also requires you to have at least $500 in unsecured debt with each individual creditor.

The second step is to officially enroll in the debt relief program. In this phase, you will start setting aside a certain amount of money on a schedule. This money will go to a dedicated savings account and help you rack up some funds that Alleviate Financial Solutions will then use as leverage when it negotiates with companies to settle your debt amount.

The third and final step is debt settlement. Once Alleviate Financial Solutions is able to reach a settlement agreement with your creditor, you pay the agreed upon amount to the creditor, using the money you have been setting aside in your dedicated savings account, and your debt with that creditor is resolved. This process can be repeated for additional creditors, if applicable.

Wide Variety of Services

Alleviate Financial Solutions offers debt relief services that are common in the industry, with a few additional perks that customers might appreciate. On top of offering a free consultation and debt relief assessment, the company also offers account management services, negotiation and settlement services, and the opportunity to participate in a “Dropped the Debt” graduation ceremony upon completion of the company’s debt relief program.

Some of these services, particularly account management and a graduation ceremony, go above and beyond what we typically see offered by debt relief companies.

Timely Results

Alleviate Financial Solutions’ debt relief program typically takes 24 to 48 months to complete. This may seem like a long time but is actually standard for the debt relief industry. This time frame allows you to have time to add funds to your dedicated savings account and allows the company time to negotiate with your creditors once you have sufficient funds saved up.

You should note, however, that this time frame is not guaranteed, and individual circumstances may lead to your program taking longer.

Positive Reviews and Testimonials

Alleviate Financial Solutions has mostly positive reviews and a number of video testimonials that affirm the quality of the company’s service and the friendliness of its staff. These reviews are found across multiple platforms which adds credibility to the company’s positive reputation.

The Bad

• Can’t Stop Lawsuits
  • Negative Credit Impact

Can’t Stop Lawsuits

While Alleviate Financial Solutions can work to settle your debts with your creditors, the company cannot protect you from being sued by your creditors. However, you can take comfort in the fact that Alleviate Financial Solutions has a relationship with a nationwide law firm who can help handle your case, should you be sued by your creditors.

Negative Credit Impact

Enrolling in a debt relief program with any company may negatively impact your credit score. However, this is not the debt relief company’s fault; rather it is a byproduct of not paying your debts on time and trying to resolve your financial situation. Alleviate Financial Solutions is not a credit repair company and cannot remove any negative marks from your credit report.

The Bottom Line

We are really impressed with Alleviate Financial Solutions’ transparency and unique services offered. In terms of debt relief, it offers similar services to its competitors, but the company stands out from the pack due to its attention to detail and the ways it celebrates the wins of its customers.

The company also offers a helpful FAQ section on its website that details who qualifies for services and what clients should do during the debt relief process. Alleviate Financial Solutions’ team is available 24/7 to help clients.

We recommend scheduling a free consultation with Alleviate Financial Solutions if you are seeking debt relief services and don’t know where to start.

4.9

Jodi Mcalpin IL

Honestly, I was so hesitant to this step, unsure of the validity and fear of financial future in doing so, however I took a chance, in hopes that somehow I could reach a point of relieving some serious stress due to finances from the hardships faced, it turned out to be an absolute Blessing, everything was carefully explained and set up to get myself back on track, it was such a relief. They were so absolutely professional, courteous and caring and understanding about my situation, I am thankful in all sincerity for the hope and the light they helped me find, and navigate through. I was at the brink of just giving up being so overwhelmed and they stepped in, there is hope at the end of the tunnel. And alot of weight will be lifted by their assistance on helping me regain financial freedom and setting me up for success tackling my debts in a more manageable fashion.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Jodi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such an honest review. We completely understand the apprehension of joining a financial program, but we are grateful that you decided to give our program a chance. We're happy to hear that we were able to provide you with some relief and a positive experience. Please know that we are here to support you throughout your journey, so feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are thrilled to have you on board and look forward to helping you achieve a brighter financial future. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Stephanie “STARBRIGHT” Wright Raleigh, NC

I am writing this review because I was very impressed when speaking to the representative. I've always been skeptical about receiving telemarketing calls. However upon speaking with the representative who was very professional and knowledgeable about what he was saying to the program. His honesty in answering my questions and concerns won me over and allowed me to move forward making an informed decision about the program. He provided me with information about the program and the benefits that fits my unique situation. Again his professionalism, honesty and the information he provided was the reason I decided to try the program.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you, Stephanie, for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We understand the need to be cautious when answering calls, but we're glad you took a chance on Alleviate. We're thrilled to have you on this journey with us and to have exceeded your expectations. Knowing that our representative's service is why you chose us is heartening. We appreciate your kind words and want to welcome you to the Alleviate family!

Feb. 13th, 2024

Sal Gomez CA

I had a long conversation with Maria V. She answered all my questions and made me very comfortable with her answers straight into the point. She is very good at what she does. I gave you thumbs up. Thank you for answering all my questions.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Sal, We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Maria, for her excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

mholtquist Pine Ridge, SD

Otto with Alleviate helped me with my monthly update, and was able to clearly and concisely explain our next steps. I am 4 months in, and he assured me Alleviate has started negotiations with creditors and I couldn't have been happier to hear the progress being made to help me! He was kind, and helped to calm my fears with the process!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are glad that Otto provided a positive experience and helped ease any concerns you had about our program. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance. Thank you for your feedback!

John Rust

Jay was very professional in his interactions with me. Jay was very articulate in his description of what was going on. It was a pleasure working with him and I recommend Jay and his kindness to anyone who needs his help. Thanks John and Anna Lee Rust

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

John, We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Jay, for his excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Wendy M Faulkner Sarasota, FL

Hi my name is Wendy Faulkner. Jonathon was very professional, and at the same time very consoling, with my feelings. I felt Johnathan had true compassion, in which I felt very comfortable having your organization, take care of my financial debt Thank you in having trust in me! God Bless, Wendy M Faulkner Ps. Did not understand the second question? Jonathon did ask if I wouldn’t mind leaving a review, but he did not persuade me in anyway.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Hello Wendy, We are delighted to hear that Jonathan provided you with a positive experience and that he handled your case with great compassion and care! It's fantastic that he made you feel comfortable about our program. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any concerns or questions you might have along the way. We appreciate your valuable feedback and your trust in our process.

Laura Medina

Shauri was amazing she walked me through the process of uploading all documents. I’m. It that tech savvy and she was so patient with me. I told her I was scared and she reassured me that she would take care of getting my documents to legal and everything would be reviewed as soon as possible. Shauri was very compassionate. It’s hard enough to be going through this process and she made me feel that I could trust her.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you, Laura, for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are glad that Shauri was able to provide you with compassion and support. We understand that navigating a financial program can be daunting, but we are here to assist you every step of the way.

Feb. 9th, 2024

Laurie Martinez Brooklyn, NY

Mr. C did very well explaining the program to me and he was very knowledgeable when answering all my questions he had all the patience in the world with me. I appreciated all his help.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Laurie, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! Your kind words are highly appreciated. We are glad to hear that Mr. C addressed your questions with great patience and care. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Larry Gray TX

The agent that walked me through my welcome packet was very professional, empathetic to my situation, and made my experience a very positive one. I appreciate all that he did for me.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Welcome to the Alleviate family, Larry! We are thrilled to have you join us on this journey and we are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our representative. At Alleviate, empathy is one of our core values and we are pleased to know that it was evident in your interaction with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Michelle M Tampa, FL

Since I signed up with Alleviate they have been very helpful, given me a lot of great customer service. No matter who I talk to the service is always excellent. I appreciate all their help! I would recommend them to anyone that needs help resolving their debt. Their system is easy to follow. D.M. -customers

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Michelle, we are delighted to hear you have had a great experience with us! Providing excellent service is one of our core values, and it is lovely to know that our team has delivered just that to you. We truly appreciate your kind words and recommendation and would be more than happy to assist anyone you may refer to us.

Michele Morrell New Palestine, IN

have just spoken with Joarsy R one of your csrs. He was very well spoken and courteous. He answered my question clearly . These phone calls make me feel assured that I am dealing with a reputable and understanding company. I have put my faith in your hands to help me out of this situation {bad decision making}. Thank you all and have a safe day. Michele Morrell

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Michele, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. We are thrilled to know that our phone calls have been helpful and reassuring. It is also great to hear that Joarsy provided you with a positive experience. Your trust in our process and your participation in this journey with us is highly appreciated!

Feb. 2nd, 2024

Nicole Spruell Marrero, LA

I appreciate how she was polite and her willingness to assist. I had one bad experience with Alleviate and truly do not want that again. She was very positive and courteous.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Nicole, We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by your past negative experience. We are grateful for your feedback and happy our representative provided you with a positive and helpful experience.

Annie MaGee Lincoln, NE

Hannah M was kind and patient, and helped so much, answered all of my questions honestly and succinctly. Thank you so much, Hannah, for guiding me through the process.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Annie, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share feedback! Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled Hannah addressed your concerns with patience and care. We are committed to supporting you throughout your journey, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Eduardo crespo

“Julio F is a big help. He explained everything to me in detail and was very polite, respectful, and helpful with everything. He answered all my questions with great insight and provided excellent customer service.”

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Eduardo, We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Julio, for his excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Feb. 13th, 2024

annah bochaberi Birmingham, AL

I love how the employees of this company market themselves to the world. I got a chance to talk to four of them at different occasions and that was the best experience ever, no rush. They are kind, nice and so good at what they do. Bravo!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Annah, We are delighted to hear about your positive experience and truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It means a lot to us!

Yoali Rosas Asheboro, NC

Thank you Ricardo M. and Damian H. for making this a fast and easy process for my husband and I. We have heard great stories from close family of the success of this program and are excited to start our journey of becoming debt free.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Yoali, We are thrilled to have provided you with a positive and straightforward experience! We are delighted to hear about your family's success with the program and look forward to continuing to assist you in reaching your financial goals. Welcome to the Alleviate family!

Pamela Ford Los Angeles, CA

I really like Alleviate Financial Solutions all of your associates that I have spoken with has been so nice and helpful. I really like that you keep me updated every month. I have had no problems with your company. I feel very secure that I can resolve all my debt with your company thank you.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Pamela, We are thrilled you had a fantastic experience with our team! We are happy that you find our periodic phone calls helpful and that you are confident with the program. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns along the way.

MILAGROS GONZALEZ New York, NY

Mr.M was very informative of my case with Alleviate financial Solutions. I would like to continue my question I have with him. He was excellent in explaining the importance of their program. The process I will go through to become debt free..

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are pleased that you had a great experience, Milagros! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime along the way if you have any questions or concerns.

Jan. 26th, 2024

Bill Coyle Queens, NY

I just signed up with Alleviate yesterday, and I spoke with MARIA V today. She was very thourough in explaining what is expected of me in the coming months. She was also kind and thoughful. I look forward to working with this company to help me get out of this credit card debt.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Bill, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Maria. We are excited to accompany you on your path toward a bright financial future.

Jan. 26th, 2024

Frank Potember Anaheim, CA

I had the best person on the phone with me at the time of my crissis. J.P was my rainbow of sunlight.She knew exactly what to say and what not to say when I had called all heated up about a serious issue that took place. I had already hinted from the start of our conversation, that any foul language that I use would not be directed to her,this gal to the time to listen to me and even add some insight.Bottom line, she cared and wanted to help.We need people like this in our F'd up world today.The more people persons the better.As a manager where I work its up to me to see this type of gold in a person and make sure it gets noticed.I will go as far as to say, if Alleviate is not paying more than $20 and hour, well then, Alleviate F.S. You're Fired!! You need people like this, now do what you need to reward her and make her even better.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Frank, We are delighted to hear that Josseline provided you with comfort and a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will surely pass your kind words along to her and our team.

Jan. 25th, 2024

James v. DAMIANI Brookline, MA

Joarsy R was kind patient informative and spoke in a very clear voice and answered all my silly questions and the important questions.. he was more patient than any of my family would have been.... he eased any concerns that I had about phone calls and letters from creditors and let me know that I could contact alleviate at any time with any problems.... I mostly appreciate his patience with me since I have had a stroke and certain things take a while for me to understand..... again I appreciate this opportunity to work with you in clearing up my debt..... warn regards....JVD

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

James, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We really appreciate your kind words and are glad that Joarsy addressed your concerns with great patience and care. Thank you once again for your support and for choosing our company.

Jd Cowles

I had a great conversation with Shauri S today, very helpful with my account. Still some issues but hopefully they will be resolved soon.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Jd, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Stan McClain Charlotte, NC

Pleasant dealing with Jorge at Alleviate Financial. Questions answered and issues addressed professionally. Thank you for a Class Act!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Stan, We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Jorge, for his excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Fahmi

I like Alleviate team they are very helpful and they give an excellent service you get answers for any question you have .

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you, Fahmi, for taking the time to leave a review! We sincerely appreciate your kind words and want you to know that we are always here to support you throughout your journey. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any concerns or questions along the way.

Curtis W Morganton, NC

The representative explained everything in detail and always asked if I understood everything. Experience so far has been outstanding.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled that you had an excellent experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, Curtis. We appreciate it greatly.

Bill Bishop Torrance, CA

I just finished my orientation about my Welcome Packet with Hannah M. She explained every portion of my packet that was so easy to understand. It’s reassuring knowing I have a very good people helping me through this process. Hannah was very professional and understanding. Thanks Hannah

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Bill, Welcome to the Alleviate family, and congratulations on taking your first step toward financial stability! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with Hannah.

Jan. 24th, 2024

Mr. Barrett

I called about the annoying frequent calls from Creditors and spoke with Shauri S who was pleasant and professional. She explained everything and forwarded information for my records to assist with the calls and at the same time made sure that my account was updated.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Mr. Barrett, Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are always here to help!

Jan. 25th, 2024

Jeannie Jackson Olive Branch, MS

Alleviate is a great solution because the client has to do very little to get started. Alleviate does everything after that. You don't have to talk to creditors on the phone or answer mail or emails. The staff is so polite and helpful!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for your review, Jeannie! We're thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience and appreciate your kind words.

Jan. 24th, 2024

Sandy Mcintyre

I have had remarkable service with the 2 advisors I have spoken to regarding this decision to seek financial debt relief. I spoke to Vidal today and Abdul 8 days ago. Very happy with my decision which is trepidating when I consider the whole picture

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Sandy, Thank you for sharing your feedback and leaving a positive review! We are delighted to hear about your outstanding experience and glad you chose our services to help you overcome your debt and gain financial freedom. We look forward to participating in your journey toward a bright financial future.

Lisa Coombes

I just spoke with Rick M with customer service, what an absolute pleasure speaking with him. Rick was very knowledgeable and helpful, he answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend Alleviate Financial.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Lisa! We're delighted to hear about your excellent experience with Rick and are happy to help.

Dar Cui San Francisco, CA

The service and communication is top notch! Super happy I chose Alleviate to help me with my debt relief. Maria was super helpful with all the information I needed to know and gave me some peace of mind knowing that I’m in great hands.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Dar, I wanted to express my gratitude for taking the time to leave such an excellent review! It's great to hear that Maria provided you with an outstanding experience and the peace of mind you needed regarding our program. If you have any questions or concerns during your journey, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are thrilled that you chose us to help you alleviate your debt, and we look forward to participating in your journey toward a bright financial future.

Peggy Redwood City, CA

I spoke to the account manager named Diamond regarding an update to my account as well an issue I was having with one my creditors. She gave me sound advise on how handle the situation and I feel more at ease going forward. Thank you Diamond and Alleviate Financial.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Peggy, We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience and are glad you feel at ease with the program after speaking with Diamond! Thank you for taking the time to leave such an excellent review. We genuinely appreciate it.

Jan. 16th, 2024

Janet Wisneski New York, NY

Hannah M is Amazing she explained everything Clearly answered all my questions She is a True Blessing... it was Awesome to have Someone that could Relate to my Situation... I felt like we had been Friends Forever.. Thank you VERY much for an Excellent Encounter... Stay Amazing Hannah M... God Bless... Janet Wisneski

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Janet! We truly appreciate your kind words and are so glad you had a great experience with Hannah. We strive to provide the best service and are delighted to hear that we succeeded. Thanks again!

Jan. 4th, 2024

James Riverside, CA

I spoke with Michael L for my 1st 30 day update and he was very professional and helpful in explaining all the details of what to expect and how my money is dispersed. I feel really good about this company even though I was skeptical at first.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

James, we are thrilled to hear that your experience with us has been great so far! Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns on your journey. We value your support and appreciate you choosing our company. Thank you!

Jan. 4th, 2024

Stephanie Manriquez Lomita, CA

The people I have spoken with at Alleviate have the most amazing customer service skills. Richelle and Amanda were so supportive and informative when I spoke with them. Everything was explained clearly and I am so glad I went with Alleviate Financial to support me through this time.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Wow, your review has truly made our day, Stephanie! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for providing such a glowing recommendation. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are happy to have been of assistance to you. We also appreciate any referrals you may send our way!

Jan. 3rd, 2024

Freddie Damper Marshall, TX

Elizabeth W was extremely patient, knowledgeable and able to overcome my passed off behavior. By the end of the call I was in a very pleasant mood and believing everything that she took the time to explain. With her as an employee, I feel that my account is in great hands!!!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Freddie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear about your outstanding experience with Elizabeth and glad she left you feeling at ease about the program. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Jan. 2nd, 2024

Kathleen Gilleo North Easton, MA

elizabeth is just truly amazing. i have never been in debt in my life until my husband lost his job during the virus and we didn’t change our way of living. when i first called up for this i cried and was totally embarrassed. for whatever reason i started to cry because there are way more people worse off than us and i think i was totally humiliated. she explained what was going on first hand but more importantly was probably the nicest women in the whole world! i’m in customer service as well but im still tearing up as im writing this review

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Kathleen, Thank you for your feedback and for being so open with us. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with Elizabeth. Empathy is one of our core values, and it's lovely to hear that this was reflected in your interaction with us. We've shared your review with our team and with Elizabeth herself. Once again, thank you for your feedback - we truly appreciate it!

Dec. 21st, 2023

Amber Andrews Indianapolis, IN

Sara was so helpful, she spent approximately 2 hours (I didn’t time it exactly) but it was in between an hour and 1/2 and 2 hrs…she absolutely helped me with so many different things!!!!! And I could tell she really wanted to help me. I could hear it in her voice and words and manners. I can’t say enough about not only the company itself but Sara has been very helpful and supportive as well!!! We even talked about our sports careers!! I’m blown away!!! Thank you so much!!!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Amber, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your kind thoughts! We're thrilled to have exceeded your expectations and are happy that our rep handled your case with great patience and care. Thank you again for your support and for choosing our company!

Dec. 15th, 2023

Jeff Moore Phoenix, AZ

Michael L accomplished my monthly review today and he was great. Very pleasant to talk to, up beat and professional. He answered every question I had to the completeness that satisfied me. He assisted in making all the changes I requested to my account while I was on the phone with him. Michael exceeded my customer service expectations on this interaction and I welcome any and every interactions I have with him forth coming.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled to hear that Michael exceeded your expectations, Jeff! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and we are glad that Michael was able to accommodate your request. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Dec. 6th, 2023

Alice Holohean Pine Plains, NY

Ellen at Alleviate spent hours helping me sort out my finances and debt. She was wonderful. I dislike the “hard sell” and Ellen was not like this in any way. I felt she told me the truth when she explained all aspects of the program including its advantages. Her personal attention and full explanations about the company is the reason I signed up to Alleviate for financial help.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts, Alice! We genuinely appreciate your kind words and are happy that our rep handled your case with fantastic care. Thank you again for your support and for choosing our company.

Dec. 4th, 2023

Opuscat 67 Boynton Beach, FL

From the beginning Alliviate has been great. Very helpful and everyone has been respectful, courteous and professional. My most recent call with Michael was a great example. With Christmas coming up it’s tough to manage a budget. Michael was a great inspiration of what the big picture of the long term goal is. Really appreciate his kind but sensible words.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Ronald, your positive experience and excellent review mean a lot to us! We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear about your great experience. We will definitely share your feedback with our team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Dec. 1st, 2023

Michelle Thomas Anaheim, CA

I am impressed with the attention Alleviate account managers give to their clients. Chasanique is awesome! She was respectful and remained patient as I was gathering information. I feel valued as a client, and it really is a wonderful feeling to be a priority. I believe that they truly care about my situation, and it has been mentioned a few times that they are here for me. Chasanique showed compassion and understanding as I had a moment of overwhelm. I was calm because her energy was calm and pleasant. I believe Alleviate is a wonderful company to help remedy unpleasant circumstances. I know the account managers are of top quality. She gave me comfort to know this is going to work. She solved my 3 minutes of madness for a solution I saw to be an issue. Actually, NO ISSUE. Yay! If you need financial solutions to credit debt. Just stop and call Alleviate. You will be glad you did.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Dear Michelle, We are thrilled to hear about your excellent experience with Chasanique and we are glad to have exceeded your expectations. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review and a wonderful recommendation. It means a lot to us! We are happy you chose our services to help you overcome your debt and achieve financial freedom. We are committed to participating in your journey towards a brighter financial future. Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Nov. 7th, 2023

Debbie Campbell Holdenville, OK

Andrea A is an excellent customer service rep, answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for reviewing and recognizing Andrea for a job well done! It was so kind of you to share your experience, Debbie.

Chris Delaney Honeoye Falls, NY

The service has been awesome they always are great on the phone and fast at getting back to about issues

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your experience, Chris! We're glad you had a great experience with our team and appreciate your feedback.

Samson Chu

Shauri S helped me resolve something I have been requesting for over half a year. Very helpful and to the point.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Samson! We sincerely apologize for the delay and are delighted Shauri provided a resolution and a helpful experience.

adnara1975

Very friendly and extremely helpful. Explain all the details on a step by step sequence and it was great.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are glad to have helped! Feel free to contact us with any further inquiries or if you need more assistance. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate it!

Joesph Valentine LA

Andrea was very helpful and professional and her service was the best I have had since joining this company 🙏🏿

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for your review, Joseph! We greatly appreciate your feedback and recognition of Andrea's outstanding service. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to her and the rest of our team.

Don Gallagher Phoenix, AZ

Rick was very personable and kept me at ease. He answered any questions or concerns I had in a complete and concise manner.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We're delighted that Rick put your mind at ease by concisely answering your questions. Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Don!

Robert Pierson Indianapolis, IN

Amazing customer service. Her attitude and knowledge was the best ever. I will return when I'm finally stable because of Reagan.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled that you received stellar service from Reagan and are heartened to know that her service may lead to your return! Thank you so much for your feedback, Robert. We truly appreciate it and wish you all the best.

Feb. 9th, 2024

Katherine M Grant Lakewood, CA

Rick was very professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything clearly so I was able to understand. He gave me time to ask questions if I needed to.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Katherine, We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Rick, for his excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Feb. 2nd, 2024

##parent-placeholder-22f7f5035a1b018142fade638224345a## ##parent-placeholder-22f7f5035a1b018142fade638224345a##