Alleviate Financial Solutions

LAST UPDATED: February 7th, 2023

Alleviate Financial Solutions is an established debt relief company based in Irvine, California with a minimum debt requirement of $10,000. The company offers unique services like 24/7 account management and a debt graduation upon completion of its program.

The Good

• Simple Process
  • Wide Variety of Services
  • Timely Results
  • Positive Reviews and Testimonials

Simple Process

Alleviate Financial Solutions offers a three-step debt relief process to help you resolve your debt in a timely manner.

The first step is free, and involves you speaking with a debt expert from Alleviate Financial Solutions to determine if you are a good candidate for the program. Good candidates will have the right type of debt (unsecured debt such as credit card debt) and will meet a minimum debt requirement of $10,000, according to company policy. Alleviate Financial Solutions also requires you to have at least $500 in unsecured debt with each individual creditor.

The second step is to officially enroll in the debt relief program. In this phase, you will start setting aside a certain amount of money on a schedule. This money will go to a dedicated savings account and help you rack up some funds that Alleviate Financial Solutions will then use as leverage when it negotiates with companies to settle your debt amount.

The third and final step is debt settlement. Once Alleviate Financial Solutions is able to reach a settlement agreement with your creditor, you pay the agreed upon amount to the creditor, using the money you have been setting aside in your dedicated savings account, and your debt with that creditor is resolved. This process can be repeated for additional creditors, if applicable.

Wide Variety of Services

Alleviate Financial Solutions offers debt relief services that are common in the industry, with a few additional perks that customers might appreciate. On top of offering a free consultation and debt relief assessment, the company also offers account management services, negotiation and settlement services, and the opportunity to participate in a “Dropped the Debt” graduation ceremony upon completion of the company’s debt relief program.

Some of these services, particularly account management and a graduation ceremony, go above and beyond what we typically see offered by debt relief companies.

Timely Results

Alleviate Financial Solutions’ debt relief program typically takes 24 to 48 months to complete. This may seem like a long time but is actually standard for the debt relief industry. This time frame allows you to have time to add funds to your dedicated savings account and allows the company time to negotiate with your creditors once you have sufficient funds saved up.

You should note, however, that this time frame is not guaranteed, and individual circumstances may lead to your program taking longer.

Positive Reviews and Testimonials

Alleviate Financial Solutions has mostly positive reviews and a number of video testimonials that affirm the quality of the company’s service and the friendliness of its staff. These reviews are found across multiple platforms which adds credibility to the company’s positive reputation.

The Bad

• Can’t Stop Lawsuits
  • Negative Credit Impact

Can’t Stop Lawsuits

While Alleviate Financial Solutions can work to settle your debts with your creditors, the company cannot protect you from being sued by your creditors. However, you can take comfort in the fact that Alleviate Financial Solutions has a relationship with a nationwide law firm who can help handle your case, should you be sued by your creditors.

Negative Credit Impact

Enrolling in a debt relief program with any company may negatively impact your credit score. However, this is not the debt relief company’s fault; rather it is a byproduct of not paying your debts on time and trying to resolve your financial situation. Alleviate Financial Solutions is not a credit repair company and cannot remove any negative marks from your credit report.

The Bottom Line

We are really impressed with Alleviate Financial Solutions’ transparency and unique services offered. In terms of debt relief, it offers similar services to its competitors, but the company stands out from the pack due to its attention to detail and the ways it celebrates the wins of its customers.

The company also offers a helpful FAQ section on its website that details who qualifies for services and what clients should do during the debt relief process. Alleviate Financial Solutions’ team is available 24/7 to help clients.

We recommend scheduling a free consultation with Alleviate Financial Solutions if you are seeking debt relief services and don’t know where to start.

4.9

Kristianddavid Harris Midway, AL

I love the fact that all I had to do was list all the companies that I had a debt with I felt was over my head and give to Alleviate financial and they handled all my creditors easily with just one payment a month. They truly set my mind at ease. It raised my credit scorer as well. Thank you alleviate financial. I am no longer drowning in debt.

Monda Hutchison AR

Diego was very helpful in answering my questions and volunteered to spend additional time if my questions had not been answered to my satisfaction. Also, he instructed me to contact him again if I had other questions later on. Diego is an asset to your organization.

John Kent Worcester, MA

My first interaction with an agent was real good. I could understand language fluently and every bit of the Alleviate package was fully explained and comprehensive. I will see in a few months how the program is actually working but the intro was great

Bishop Tommy Haygood Madison, AL

Juan S did an excellent job helping me to process my missed payment. Due to some financial issues I was unable to make my payment and did not have enough funds available so I was able to pay a partial payment with Juan's help. I am very pleased with the customer service I have received from all the Alleviate representatives thus far.

Debbie Casada McKinney, TX

So far so good. Each one I have talked with were great, they answered my questions and did not rush me. Jay the last on was very good. I feel this will work for me. It is scarey but Ivam working on being patient and trusting them to do their job.

Eugene Williams Houston, TX

Christian A was very professional and very pleasant person to work with. He cover all bases of the account. He was very friendly and helpful. Alleviate should be very proud to have a person like Christian working for them.

18 hours ago

Gunther Wen West Covina, CA

Alleviate Financial Solutions provide the best standard and attitude toward the client service with a sounded and trustworthy Knowledge and patience. Thank you all as a wonderful manager and team.

20 hours ago

Johnathan Couture

I was very happy about the fast response and knowledgeable employees, every question I had was explained perfectly and I was never left in the dark and always kept well informed.

Jesse Jones Houston, TX

They are to the point. Upfront, honest, and forthcoming with you. Norman A is very precise with his explanation of procedures and very understanding. Most of all he covers all areas!!!

Homero Hidalgo Miami, FL

I would like to recommend the profesional and emphatic way to conduct the consult and support of Cristian S regarding my monthly status account . Congratulation and please continue in the same way . Regards

Kathy Jacobson Charlotte, NC

Alleviate solutions was a great help to me in getting my finances back in control. I am very thankful for their professionalism and always friendly and kind with all phone conversations. At the final payoff and graduation from the program. Michelle M was very helpful and kind in assisting with this process .

Xavier G. Charlotte, NC

Maria R is the greatest! Very caring and professional, she made sure I was pleased and all my questions were all cleared and answered accordingly! I hope shes the one that picks the phone next time I call Alleviate if needed.

Domenick DeTommaso New York, NY

I recently called back Alleviate to review my standing and spoke with Chris. I found him to be very helpful and answered all of my inquiries. I am almost graduating the program and he went over just what will occur in the next few days and for me to expect a call settling my last account. I feel grateful to speak with knowledgeable people over my years with Alleviate. Thank you.

SHAN MERTINS Claremore, OK

The company was very diligent to settle my credit card debt. I paid the debt off in 4 years. It would have taken 25-30 years to payoff the credit cards. Job Well Done

17 hours ago

Scott McMichael Woodstock, VA

Not completely satisfied with the offer up front to consolidate a loan and pay-off all included debts. I have been paying now 12 months without a problem and still no offer to complete the loan with you.

Victor Valdez El Paso, TX

Andrea was very professional and knowledgeable of my account and covered everything that I needed to know. I felt satisfied with her call and professionalism.

JHarris Lebanon, TN

I have been using them since Jan 2020. They continue to be helpful and quick to respond to my requests/needs. I expect continued good relations for another 2 years.

Alexis Turner Greensboro, NC

I like this company because they gave a great rate and better financing. The agent listened to my needs and was very through in presenting me with a plan to fit my budget. Thank you, Yessenia G for assisting and putting me back in focus with my future goals.

roderick ralls Kansas City, KS

I just started and it's great. They already got settlement from one of my creditors. When I call and my manager is not available, it's always someone to help me. It's easy to go to portal and look up everything I need to . There great.

Robbie Cook

I was totally able to understand the man when he called it was clear and he spoke very clear. I am doing my best to pay on all my credit cards and Alliavet has been very helpful thank you for all the help. Robbie Cook

DAWN CAREY

It is still early days for in the process but so far I have no complaints. Everyone I have spoken to seems to know what they are doing and is willing to answer any questions I have in detail. No rushing me through.

Kimberly Myricks Detroit, MI

I called and spoke to a representative named Ervin, he was very informative, helpful with my financial situation, he explained the program so that I understood how the program will work for me. Ervin really has IT, when it comes to customer service. Thank you again Ervin.

Jasmine McGee

Julio was very pleasant and courteous. He handled my concerns and got me over to the correct department in a timely manner. I also think that he deserves a raise for his patience and great customer service! You all need more employees like him.

Christine Vieja

Cristian S patiently helped me to figure out and resolved my payment modifications. He explained to me in detailed more than enough to know everything as to when to expect my payment dues. He also offered me if I have anymore questions to feel free to do just to make sure everything he explained is clear.

Patricia Love Plant City, FL

Diego was very courteous and professional. He did an excellent job giving me an overview of my account. When I told him about my concern, Diego seem interested and offered to relay my concern to the negotiators. Thank you Diego for making our conversation successful.

ron stalsonburg Grand Haven, MI

Maria R was very polite and very helpful. She tried her best to help me contact Omar M but she was not successful. Not a big deal, but she tried. People like her are amazing and lucky to have someone like that working for them.

Blanca Pedraza Houston, TX

I am amazed at the guidance provided by the employees of this company. Marcos S was so patient, kind and respectful. He explained what the status was regarding my account. He was very knowledgeable regarding my account. Thank you for your immediate attention and assistance to my concerns. God bless.

Jesus Borunda El Paso, TX

They work for you all the time. I've never had a bad experience with them, their customer support gets with you within a minute of calling them. They are able to assist you with all your questions and work with you every step of the way.

Sam Baltimore, MD

My customer service rep - Joarsy D, was very accommodating and courteous when he assisted me with the review of my introduction packet. He thoroughly answered my questions patiently, and the entire interaction was pleasant and straight forward.

Kathy Hyers NC

To me there is nothing to dislike! My experience has great! Alleviate has done everything they said they were going to do! They have made sure I have no questions and understand everything that is going on. My agent, Emmerson, is patient with my questions a does not try to hurry me off the phone. Like said a great experience!!

Jerod Mosley Sioux Falls, SD

I like that the representative was here to help me when I was stressing out and couldn’t figure out my paperwork. He was very patient and friendly with me and help me figure out the process. I also like small talk when trying to figure out a solution to problems, I really let you get to know your representatives.

Ivonne Lara Fayetteville, NC

First and foremost, I love that I can speak to a human not a machine. Julio C was a very personable, knowledgeable and considerate young man, who was a pleasure to deal with. I will be definitely staying with this company to reach my financial goal of getting out of debt.

Mateo Juarez Fort Worth, TX

I had missed a call from Aleviate and I called back right away. I stayed in hold for less than 1 minute when Vidal G answered my call. He answered ALL my questions with incredible patience! Before the call, I felt uneasy about the process since I had misunderstood a BIG step in my first call and I had messed up. Thankfully, Videl was kind enough to explain in detail what I had to do and that everything was going to be okay. Thank you so much Alleviate for helping me in a time I needed help the most!

Veronica Green Bartow, FL

Mr. Minor G was very professional and friendly. I was happy that we was able to go over my welcome packet . He explained every thing to me in a very knowledgeable and professional manner, so I could understand about the program and my responsibilities. I am looking forward to working with Mr. G and the rest of Alleviate Financial Solutions family as I move toward financial freedom.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much Veronica Green! It means a lot to hear such positive remarks!

Dec. 28th, 2022

marenost Pensacola, FL

jENNIFER D was a superb online client service associate: patient, courteous, and totally knowledgeable. Thanks, Jennifer!

Kelly Coen Ogdensburg, NY

My experience was very positive. The representative was very knowledgeable and very professional, and I would do business with them again.

Dominic Mena Jr Montebello, CA

Jennifer D was very helpful and explained everything thoroughly. I feel very comfortable with the whole process due to Jennifer’s professionalism and clear communication.

Marsha Reynolds Flat Rock, NC

Maria was one if not the best associates I have ever had the pleasure working with. She made me feel assured of all she handled for me. She is certainly at the top of her class. Marsha Reynolds

Ron Davison

Alleviate has been very professional and effective with my debt relief needs. Their team member, Diego R, was very helpful with some questions I had. I’m very happy with him!

CYPRIANO Resendez LA

I like the attention they have given my account and the help they have provided for me . Thank you very much for for your help in this hard times that I have been having God Bless

Stevie Guzman Dallas, TX

Maria (Mar) R Was really nice and very professional.. she answered all my questions and the one she couldn’t, she found answers.. Thank you Mar I hope when I call again you are my agent..

GEOFFREY BLUME SR Dracut, MA

Professional service resulting in significant savings. Just keep in touch with them monthly to ensure your payment instructions are implemented. Highly recommend using their service.

Jenna Graybill TX

Alleviate's people always listen so well, then take a moment to think, and answer with integrity & honesty. They're my favorite people to talk to, even though it should be regarding my most stressful life problem.

Ketia Soar New York, NY

The account manager was very courteous, knowledgeable and provided me with all necessary information needed to succeed in the program. He gave a thorough overview of the program and the expectation from both parties.

Indebted Customer

Beatrice was a big help! I needed clarification on my program with them and specific information on payoff and she delivered the goods in an efficient, professional and pleasant manner. I highly recommend this company.

Jackie Sechrist Humble, TX

Representative Pavel was absolutely outstanding, he helped me with my question and gave me all the information I needed and more. I highly recommend him and it has been great to work with Alleviate Financial Solutions! Thanks for all you do!!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Your positive feedback means a lot to us here at Alleviate! Thank you Jackie Sechrist!

Dec. 28th, 2022

Peggy Harrell

I just finished talking the agent Amanda A. She was very polite and kind. Great personality and knowledgeable about everything she discussed with me in our conversation. I would recommend this company to others who needs help with debt.

Socrates Fernandez Queens, NY

excellent service a magical help to that I lived with you. Their customer service is 5 stars and like no other in the same agreement they take the taxes for excellent comfort at the end of the agreement. ///: excelente servicio una ayuda mágica a que viví con ustedes. sus servicio al cliente es 5 estrellas y como ninguna otras del mismo acuerdo toman los taxes para excelente comodidad al finar de los acuerdo

Sylvia DeVore Oak Grove, KY

Alleviate has been my saving grace, before I made the first call to them I was considering bankruptcy. They have been able to stop all collections calls and letters, and my credit is already improving. They call me monthly to discuss my progress in the program, and have shown me that there is an end in sight. Amanda assisted me today with questions I had and was thorough and thoughtful to my unique situation.

Mflores2314 Mesa, AZ

Marlény C is my account manager, and I just want to say how amazing she is. Was very thorough in explaining/guiding me along the way. I asked if there was any way I could submit a review because of how content I was with her customer service. Recommend this company for only those that are willing to put in the work to get more financial stability.