Endurance

8.1

Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

3.8

Charles Milan Sugar Land, TX

Vernetta G was very very helpful. She tried and tried to help me in a bad situation. You see, I thought I had coverage (high tech) on the radio and back up camera but I do not. This is a new policy. I do not want to add another 1000 miles to the vehicle and do not want to not have coverage on the vehicle. But Vernetta gave m a great quote for a new policy with high tech coverage that I will have to decline. Endurance can’t help because I was 21 days past the time of enrollment to make changes. I tried. Vernetta also tried.

John Jackson Winston-Salem, NC

I had a good experience with endurance today because I called for the transcript of everything that I am entitled to and she sent it right to me. Now I understand how to go about getting my repairs done and and everything about my automobile that needs to be taken care of in due time. I learned that Procedure is everything if you want it done right, you must be aware of the rules and regulations.

Noxjamal Wagner Ellicott City, MD

I am writing this to address that Ms Breanna N was very professional and sent me the documentation that I needed forward to the warranty department so that I can get reimbursement for my to tires that I paid out of pocket.

Russell Clark Roxbury, MA

The young lady was very helpful with answering my questions and was very polite I would love to talk with her again she was very helpful thank you bruenay sorry if I spelt it wrong

acklay

Submitted my car info to get a quote to cover my Corvette and the experience with the sales representative was extremely poor. I interact with salespeople on a regular basis and I must day the person I spoke to on the phone was the pushiest, most aggressive salesperson I've ever spoke to. When I asked questions about the policy and expressed concern that a certain component might cause future issue, the salesperson became very defensive. I tried to end the call cordially, thanking the salesperson for the quote and telling her I'd like to compare options before making a decision, she would not take 'no' for an answer. After a few attempts to end the call cordially I finally just had to hang up. I'm not giving a penny to this shady company.

Roland Tennyson Fostoria, OH

Great customer service the third lady I talked to was very kind and she knew what she was doing unlike the two they transferred me to before her

Isaac McNeal Charlotte, NC

So far, So good. No worries since I purchased the warranty. Customer service always answer every question/concern. Best decision I made!!!

Matthew Goff Lewisville, TX

Tabitha was very knowledgeable and helpful the entire call. I could hear her smile from beginning to end.

david douse Hollywood, FL

Well for one thing you work with your customer because how you working with me and this time of crisis with the pandemic people all over the country hurting I'm sure I'm not the only one that you've helped out. And when the you help people out most people tend to remember that, and they all recommend you to other people because it's always better to have it by word of mouth than to read it on a board or in a letter that your mail to somebody but I've only had you for a few months. So the way you've helped me this time I'm sure when I need it again you'll come through for me again and that's hard to get people that you can trust. And that you can count on some people tend to leave you hanging but I appreciate the help and I hope you have a Happy New year thank you very much

Thomas Bacon

It was a 60/40 experience. 40% was good. The performance on taking care of my alternator was fine. I was given the wrong number for Roadside service, but managed thru that. It was the ordeal with my Infotainment Control panel which has been horrible. The repair shop DID give your adjuster the wrong part number, and it was denied accordingly, but efforts over the past MONTH to resolve and resubmit has been largely met with silence. Your customer care person John M started out great trying to help, but even he has gone silent over the past week with no response to my emails. So while part of my experience went fine, overall I am extremely unsatisfied with my experience.

Vanna Albright Nashville, TN

I just enrolled today and the customer service was outstanding!

Tim Jones Charlotte, NC

First representative was awesome was very patient and professional great people

Traci Cannon Windermere, FL

The agents were very professional, courteous and informative.

Richard J. Costa ,

I am a new customer and after speaking to the person who called me back , Amela , I am sure that I made the right decision. I am a 75 year old retired person that worked in sales since 1969 and I was so impressed with this young lady . I have had several policies over the years but nothing that comes even close to payment , and coverage that I was offered. Hope that I never need them , however , I KNOW that they will be there for us . Richard and Joyce Costa

CYNTHIA M SIBLEY

I have not had the chance to use Endurance so far and that is a great thing; However judging from how Endurance has treated me from the very first time we talked I was treated with the highest respect, excellent information was given to me I felt I selected the best Company so my Car will be in capable hands.

Allen Las Vegas, NV

Worst warranty company ever. Took my car to dealership for oil change. They said it was leaking brake fluid I said call my warranty company.........14 days later an inspector finally came out took wrong pictures.....5 days after that dealership took pictures and wrote up scope of work ......then it was denied....so I'm out of a car for 19 days waiting on endurance to get shit together then I get nothing but a car that still is leaking brake fluid.........

Colin Elyria, OH

2weeks still waiting on an approval on my 2016 Ford Explorer transmission no rental car they are looking for ever reason to denial of the clam and not trying to approve anything after my work is done It’s looking like my attorney is going to have to file a motion with the courts so my best advice to everyone is talk to your service shops and ask them who a good company to give you a warranty talk to a couple of shops and as them who they deal with and witch warranty are truly lagit

Vanessa Benoit Kinder, LA

I am going to leave this review on every site I can to ensure someone else does not waste their time with this company. This is a horrible company. I have three cars with them which I am now canceling. They don't make the process easy. I thought I had canceled one a month ago but was told today I was supposed to fill out some paperwork that I never received to complete the cancellation. So, all the problems started from the Get GO. They stated we would receive vouchers that we could use to purchase things, which was a lie, they are just coupons, which I should of know at that point they were liars. Then I needed an oil change, getting the oil changed was not an easy process and the company changing the oil had to be on hold forever, so we decided to sit on hold with them while we waited to get an oil change, the employee and Endurance said if we sent in a signed receipt they would refund us the money, but then after we paid for it and tried to send it in they originally told us that is not how you do it, but they would refund the money this time. Not how you do it, this is what your employee told us. Anyways, next, I had issues with my Van which was a nightmare to get shorted and then the repair shop and to call multiple times and be on hold forever before it got fixed. Then when I needed a second car to be fixed the repair company again had to be on hold forever and didn't have time to keep waiting for help that we ended up just having to pay for the vehicle. Then I called to short out the fact that I still have not received my refund on the oil change and the issue with the other car and their hold time, to be told my truck was never canceled, that I had to fill out paperwork that I never received and was never told about. Then I was rudely spoken to by the employee and have decided to cancel all my vehicles now. A horrible, place would never recommend.

John H Kissimmee, FL

First off, I'm only giving them a 2 star because of the ease of signing up for their contract; as it turned out, the ease at which they got my money. I called them on the 30th day after they got my money to cancel and I was not met with any type of empathy for the reasoning for this cancellation, just their uncaring customer service trying to sell me more as if I was a rich fool. This guy gave me 3 options for continuing my coverage and continuing to pay them and not a single option for cancelling and refunding me anything. This 30 day cancellation period is one of their biggest marketing tools, but it seemed overly obvious that it's also something that they do not like to honor? When I asked to speak to someone else, I was bluntly told no, he told me with complete certainty that I would get the exact same response from anyone else I could talk to. While this guy was trying to continue to sell me their product, I interrupted a couple times, once just to explain that I lost my job, had $9.00 to my name and had NO idea what I was going to eat for dinner tonight. Once again, he did not care one iota, his response to me was; "what happens if you have a problem with your car?". To which my reply was that my gas tank was empty and I hadn't driven in a week and won't for the unforeseen future. Again, he did not even flinch or even remotely act like he even cared about anything other than getting me to continue the contract and continue giving them money. During the entire duration of this phone call, it seemed to me like I was speaking directly to a used car or furniture salesman trying to sell me something and not a Customer Service rep of any kind. All I got from this phone call was someone who seemed solely worried about his own paycheck and the commission possibly from keeping me with their company. Stay away, don't believe the fake reviews. Utilize the sort feature and read the real reviews people; something that I'm going to regret not doing for a long time to come!! John

Mike Smalls Queens, NY

Extremely professional and informative, thank You.

Art B. Littleton, CO

Initial research, consultation and initiation of contract with the sales rep was positive. He was quite thorough and knowledgeable. However, when it was determined that the extended warranty was not going to be needed, the cancellation process was not as positive. While the cancellation and credit was handled promptly, the customer service rep was a disappointment. Understanding that his job is to try to retain a cancelling customer, his attitude was a bit rude and condescending. Providing star ratings is a bit difficult since my experience with Endurance had been limited, the customer service aspect was the cause of lesser stars.

Ben Yoon Little Neck, NY

Still pending. I am in my free look period. I glanced a few pages through the packet. I'll have to dedicate a good twenty minutes to this pamphlet which contains the service contract. For the money, I am estimating the cost of anticipated repairs over the contract years. If the car requires repairs and the ultimate cost is less than the service contract, well, who could know. Anyway, at the minimum, I know what it'll cost me for un-planned big-ticket repairs. The sales process was easy, I compared various plans and we found one that fit my driving habits. I didn't want to buy too much coverage, but I think they are all priced within a few hundred of each other anyway. Only certain types of vehicles fit the bill for one of their service contracts - within a certain year of manufacture and under certain mileage. Maybe they have 100k plans, but I wouldn't personally know. After a phone purchase, the contract was mailed to me and just received yesterday.

Jason

I went a whole month without my car because endurance took forever to approve the repairs which was only to change a thermostat. The job only took 2 days to complete but for some reason endurance has an extremely slow process. My car is leases so basically I paid for a full month and didn't get to use the vehicle not to mention I also had to pay the deductible and to top it off they will only reimburse me for 2 days worth of a rental that I had for a week. What a waste of money.

Reply from Endurance

Hello, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. We are unable to locate you in the system without further identifying information. We would urge you to please reach out to us so we can try to address your concerns and provide further assistance. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Oct. 2nd, 2020

Dominick Tampa, FL

Had a customer service assistant named Mary help me, wonderful customer service. Answered all of my questions no problem. Made everything fast and easy to get my vehicle taken care of

ERNEST CHISLEY Lafayette, LA

I love endurance they are very reliable and outstanding I would recommend everyone in the world to have endurance warranty...the company is always on time I had the best experience with endurance then any other warranty

Bill Kessler

very poor, the very first time I had a claim it was obvious from the very outset of the claim the company was trying not to provide coverage. After two weeks and hours on the phone the disclaimer they took was "I had failed to follow all manufacturers recommended maintenance programs" hours on the phone, searching maintenance records and having found the vast majority of them!! So the ultimate outcome.... they are going to return all of my $$ paid minus a $50.00 cancelation fee. You ask why? It is cheaper to return my money than to cover the claim.. if you have not followed all of your owners manual maintenance checks DO NOT buy this warranty because it is VOID already.

Howard Shannon Chicago, IL

Not happy at all with the level of service. Claims process is awful and drawn out.it should not take weeks and months to start and approve a claim! I pay way too much money every month to be treated as if I'm wrong in asking the company to get a move on getting my vehicle back on the road! My car has been stuck in a shop in Atlanta, GA for weeks and the claim is still not approved yet.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Howard, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us. We would like to have a conversation with you. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] so we can set up a time to talk to you. We are having a difficult time locating your file. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Jul. 1st, 2020

Stella Roberts Florissant, MO

Agreed to a monthly contract for 36 months , received a confirmation number from employee. Received 1st month bill and charges were not the agreed contract. Called and spoke with billing and they had a different amount for the monthly agreement and had no idea why the representative gave us the amount we agreed to. Got my policy today this was 3rd attempt and I received my contract before I got off the phone.

Kevin Milletary Valparaiso, IN

Mike was very helpful and I felt good about the warranty talking with him. Other warranty companies I have had in the past always treated me like an opponent to beat at covering my repair costs. I did not get that from Mike. Thanks!

Kaye Porter Prescott Valley, AZ

We received a telephone call from a man advising my husband that Endurance Policy for my Son's car was expiring. I checked the phone, found the number, called the man. I believed something was wrong, so I simply told him I would call Endurance. I did call and had the pleasure and good fortune of being assisted by MARY who us outstanding. I found her to be polite, patient, thorough and knowledgeable. I give thanks to her, and to Endurance for hiring quality employees such as Mary. She easily put my concerns to rest. In the future if I require assistance, I will call and ask to speak with her. Thank you.

Reply from Endurance

Greatly appreciate the 5 star review! I will pass the message along to Mary!

May. 1st, 2020

Michael Daugherty St Louis, MO

Never, ever have I had a better experience talking to a CSR than I have had with Eric. He was friendly, pleasant and knowledgeable. He actually knew the town I lived in. We talked about fishing, knife collecting and, oh yeah, business. We were on the phone for an hour and four minutes. He helped me with a financial issue and was was able solve the problem to our mutual satisfaction. This man needs to be in management because he needs to impart his ability to the newly hired. His CSR abilities come naturally but, so much can be taught. Too many people forget how to be human when they talk to their customers. I am so please with, not only Eric but, EVERYONE I have talked with at Endurance. Eric, though, was the absolute best. He made dealing with a company enjoyable a pleasant experience. I am so happy to have chosen Endurance instead of that other company (they were a nightmare). All in all, a great employee with a great company. Five stars plus.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Michael, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Apr. 24th, 2020

Mrs. Ford Antioch, CA

KIARA WAS GREAT SHE TOOK OWNERSHIP OF ALL MY ISSUE'S . She was able not only to remain patient with me being somewhat irate no fought of hers ,she did not cut me off or over talk me and Kiara understood exactly the rare and confusing citation . Kiara has single handily restored some of my faith back in car warranty companies.. I would recommend if I may using her call as a training tool for others and even a go to for training in professionalism, active listening, basic and advanced problem solving skills, relating to the customer, practicing empathy with a sense of urgency and one call resolve. And last but not least, Kaira went over and beyond and even set expectations, to make sure I was fully informed and reminded me of some self service options. Please thank Kiara for me as she did and exceptional job and made my year! Thank you again KIARA! Sincerely, Shorlensy Ford

Reply from Endurance

Hello Mrs Ford, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Apr. 1st, 2020

Azalard Maydelle, TX

I’ve had a very good experience with Endurance. I purchased the policy back in the summer after my extended warranty expired (the one I purchased when I bought the car). A few months later my turbo blew and I needed a new tensioner pulley. The entire job was $1700. I only paid the $100 dollar deductible. Then a month after that I took my car in again and found out that it had a cracked piston. The engine had to be replaced (it was cheaper to replace than to rebuild). The warranty company covered $3500, and I had to pay $2600 out of pocket. It was still pretty phenomenal considering I’m getting a new engine, which is like getting a brand new car. I would highly recommend Endurance. They are a little slow to authorize repairs, and they are hard to get ahold of, but ultimately they live up to their name.

Steve Cohen Norfolk, VA

What started out to be a very unfavorable situation with my contract and pricing I was given... turned out to be acceptable, and Joe gets the credit for that... He was able to save me as a customer... and more importantly... prohibit very negative feedback from a customer that didnt cause the issue in the first place. It was nice to see a company make it right, when a mistake was made on price and product purchased!!! Kudos to Joe!!! I represent a company of thousands that will hear a favorable evaluation about your warranty company vs... a very negative review over a few hundred dollar mistake!

jason Houston, TX

i was originally denied a claim, which i was really confused about. i bought the aftermarket warranty the day i bought my car. after only 16k miles in almost 3 years, the warranty companys mechanic said i needed a new transmission and the shop informed me that it would not be covered. of course i made it a priority to seek a solution. joe is the ONLY reason this review is getting a 10 out of 10. if not for him, id be writing a letter to my attorney brother instead of a review. joe took on my claim as if it were his own car. i own my own mototrcycle shop and deal with warranty companies all the time. if more employees assumed the role of the customer instead of the business accountant, we'd see more repeat clientele and less high fives for staff members saving the company's budget concerns. 10 stars for joe and the customer service he provided, and a profound 0 out of 10 stars for the claims department for being ignorant to a legitimate business man just looking for the service he paid for. its a shame when i read your mission statement and i see nothing in my experience that shows me this. thanks again joe. endurance, youre still stuck with me for a few more years and around 30k miles- lets make this our last hiccup.

Britney Jackson New York, NY

The customer service representative was very rude and rarely knew what they were talking about. One would tell me something, the next something different. Took me over 4 months and 3 to 4 representatives to get my policy canceled.

Steve Tenisha New York, NY

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!! They are fast in taking your money, but when it comes to fulfill your claims you will wait..... They will treat you like a dog, running after them. And they will do everything not to fulfill their part. I am waiting more then a week for their respond while my car still in the shop.

Jim Ross Ballwin, MO

READ THE SMALL PRINT... Purchased a 36 month policy for my 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS in October of 2018. Fortunately, I only put 20K on the car over the past two years and the vehicle was relatively reliable during it's ownership, filing only one $900 claim less the $100 deductible. I recently purchased a new car, that has a full factory warranty. I contacted Endurance to cancel my contract, and file for a refund for the remaining 11 months in premiums or approx $1100. Much to my surprise, I was told that my single clam of $900 would be deducted from the remaining balance, resulting in a refund of less than $100. The Endurance CSR offered to apply my balance to another car, but that would require signing a new 4 year agreement. To add insult to injury, to cancel my policy I have to fill out a "paper form" (that they would email) have it notarized, and fax it back. Not very user friendly and seems rather antiquated in 2021. If you are planning on trading your car before the end of the term of your policy and God forbid file a clam, don't expect much of a refund for the unused amount. All being said, the pro-rated cost of my 36 month $4200 policy in now over $6000. Safe to say, that I won't be doing business with Endurance again.

jamal king Joliet, IL

The cost is much lower as compared to other warranty companies I have researched. Also the phone representatives are very professional and don't pester or pressure you th sign up.

M.C. Griffin

because they first lied about the money we owed... .then turn around and took out $ 167.00 Unexpectedly without notification and without authorization so when I contacted the company the man there was sair and gave us the return part of what we overpaid

Sep. 24th, 2020

Stephen Centore Sr Franklin Square, NY

I just used roadside assistance so far , but it was ordeal with that part . But it was bc no one at endurance told me that there a product code and a "letter" so I had to wait till the next day . But if endurance is like this with repair of thier part of contract , then I will cancel in a minute .

Reply from Endurance

Hello Stephen, We are sorry that you had such a negative experience with our company. I will have a representative reach out to you to try and make your overall experience a better one.

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Stephen LeFever Minor Hill, TN

Thankfully I have not had to use my warranty yet. The only problem I have had is waiting over a month to receive a copy of my policy.

Llewellyn Scott Houston, TX

I'm having axel issues, Endurance determined that a problem exist, but put it on me to prove that axel is damaged. The axel is damage in the fact it doesn't hold an alignment, the knocking noise when turning left or right, the whelk pulls, and when stopping the wheel skips. I'm very disappointed â˜_ï¸è

Josephine Smith Benton Harbor, MI

Besides being switched from one place to another and being disconnected when I finally got to someone that could help me, my experience was okay. I am glad I was able to talk to Christopher who was able to answer my questions.

Scott Riggins

My experience has been horrible. After speaking with several people and spending three weeks sorting through an issue with my claim, the dealership still was not cleared to fix my car. I was told that I needed to file a new claim for my front axles, which are covered, and that was occurred. However, before the dealership could explain the claim fully, they were told that the axles would not be covered. This is the second time that this has occurred. I understand that the first claim contained parts that were not covered and that is why the claim was denied. However, after following the steps of taking the car to the dealership, as instructed by Endurance, filing a new claim for the COVERED parts, as instructed by ENDURANCE. I am left with the same result. This warranty is not worth the money or the time that you will have to spend chasing them to get your COVERED parts repaired. LESSON LEARNED!!

Reply from Endurance

Hello Scott, I am glad that we were able to make your experience a better one. Feel free to respond with an updated review and star rating. -Customer Experience Department

May. 18th, 2020

Sherry Cornwell Mulberry, IN

I called them when I thought our current insurance policy was running out. After our initial conversation, I did some further research and realized we still had 4 years of coverage with our current Policy. I called Endurance back and tried to cancel what I had initially agreed to. I ha been informed that I could get a full refund within 30 days of the transaction. When I called back and tried to cancel and get a refund, I was given the runaround. I called back a few days later, and was again given the runaround and was told the original person I had talked with was busy on another line and she would call me back. She never did. So I called again the next day and finally got someone who understood my position, and granted my cancellation and refund. I was not happy with the number of days and people I had to talk with before I got some positive action.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Sherry, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us. We would like to have a conversation with you. Please call in at 833-760-0386. So we can set up a time to talk to you. We are having a difficult time locating your file. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

May. 5th, 2020

Charlotte Davis Dallas, TX

I all I can say is I've had nothing but good experiences with your people I spoken to three different people all three were equally helpful and a great help I don't know what to say but it was a good experience in I'm looking forward to I'm happy to be a part of your company the blessed

Patti Ellis , SC

My experience today with Chelsea from Endurance was great! My computer had deleted my email from Endurance with my contract. I called Endurance and figured I would be on hold forever. However, I was connected to her in less than 1 minute!! She was super nice on the phone and immediately put my fears to rest when she told me she could email me a copy of my contract right away. She also sent me directions on how to access my digital rewards. She was the best thing to happen to me today! Endurance has an amazing employee in Chelsea.

Cynthia Reardon Wilmington, NC

I highly recommend Endurance, both for their services and actual human contact. The gentlemen I have spoken with at Endurance have been extremely helpful. I was on a call today with account manager, Veshy, and he was incredible! During this time I have experienced shortness in the voices of Customer Service agents elsewhere. Veshy did everything he could to assist me with a very pleasant voice and attitude! Thank you Endurance and Veshy for such a pleasant experience!

Reply from Endurance

Hello Cynthia, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for our company as well as one of our representatives! I will pass the message along and I know he will greatly appreciate it. -Customer Experience Department

May. 12th, 2020

Arjun Mittra Silver Spring, MD

I purchased an Endurance "Supreme" coverage policy soon after I bought my used BMW 3 series, and factored the cost of the coverage into the price I paid for the used car. My Endurance policy has now ended after 5 years and I can say it is the best decision I made to look after my car and worth every penny. Especially since BMW repairs can be expensive. Endurance covered every repair that needed to be performed over the last 5 years and provided a rental car when I needed it. Very professional with excellent customer service. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Arjun, Thank you very much for taking the time out to leave such an amazing review for our company. We greatly appreciate you being a customer of ours and having an all around great experience.

May. 11th, 2020