Best Company Guarantee Endurance Logo

Endurance

8.3

LAST UPDATED: November 14th, 2022

Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.1

Stuart Nuss Winnebago, IL

After nearly three years of paying for Endurance coverage on our 2006 Econoline, our repair claim was denied, due to a "mileage discrepancy". It turns out that the dealer used the mileage from when THEY bought the vehicle at auction on our purchase agreement (which the salesperson told my wife was OK to use), but listed it on CARFAX at about 150 miles higher. Whichever number was used, we far exceeded the Endurance one month/1000 mile waiting period, before repairs would be covered. Endurance offered to correct the discrepancy, but would not cover the currently needed repair, and would require ANOTHER one month/1000 mile waiting period before coverage would begin. They also say that cancelling the policy will result in a "pro-rated" refund. What needs to be "pro-rated" from a total lack of coverage is beyond my comprehension. My calls to customer service to talk to a manage have been met with horrendous hold pauses, and no manager ever returned my calls. Their customer service SUCKS!

Tennisha Quinn Erie, PA

It was excellent, at first I was waiting on the phone for hr. Then I called another number that rep really got it done he made sure someone called not one but Two Reps called back. Please to say everything was answered! The last Rep I spoke to was very patient I had her waiting 😆 But very friendly and informative 🙏🏾 Thnks Happy paying customer Here!!

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Tennisha. We're happy to hear that our team provided you with great customer service today! We pride ourselves on operating with integrity to deliver on our promise of providing peace of mind. - The Endurance Team

Glenn Davis Maricopa, AZ

I have had Endurance coverage for several years, and until recently have not needed to use it. My AC Evaporator failed several weeks ago and I sent my vehicle to Dodge dealership for AC repairs as well as other non covered maintenance. My coverage contract listed the AC system as a covered item, and the claim for coverage of the Evaporator (by part number) that was submitted by the dealership came back from Endurance as a "covered item" which would be covered under my warranty. Days later, an inspector went to the dealership and determined that the evaporator failure was due to "normal wear and tear" and would not be covered. I called the claims department this morning and questioned them about the denial. The claims person stated that "normal wear and tear" was NOT covered and added that another reason for denial was that MY TRUCK HAD TIRES ON IT THAT WERE ONE SIZE LARGER THAN WHAT IT WAS MANUFACTORED WITH!!...based on their denial reasoning, there is NOTHING on my truck that is covered under warranty. NOTE: I bought my truck used and it has the same size tires on it as when I purchased it. Several thousands of dollars in warranty coverage that is WORTHLESS! Don't EVER buy into an Endurance warranty coverage plan expecting to have coverage...put the money you would spend on a policy into a separate savings account...you will end up money ahead.

Holly Bagley Lincoln, NE

Vernetta G was absolutely amazing! I told her I was having some financial issues right now and wanted to keep my coverage but wanted to know if I could change my payment plan. She told me my options and completely understood my situation and was very helpful. I would give her 10 stars if I could. You need more people like her on your team!

Reply from Endurance

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Holly! We will share this with our customer experience team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. - The Endurance Team

Stulisa28! r Philadelphia, PA

Hello , I would like to say endurance is and has awesome service and my customer service rep ms Vennetta was so professional and kind and she also handled my concerns where I was able to continue to have endurance as my extended warranty service , thank you Ms V 5⭐️ Endurance is awesome!!! God bless , sincerely ms Sharon

Reply from Endurance

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime! - The Endurance Team

Eva Gooch Danville, KY

It’s been good as far as representatives and honoring my claims. I’m having a little trouble getting my reimbursements but I think that will work out. I’ve had four representatives so far, and they were all pleasant and helpful, but we feel Karen C is going to complete the task as we need it to be done.

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Eva. Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with our team! In the meantime, please contact us if you have any further questions. - The Endurance Team

Ralchelle Gastonia, NC

Tonya S is AMAZING! Tonya was very detailed, easy to talk to, understood my needs and was very knowledgeable. Tonya should be the face of Endurance due to her kindness, easy to talk to and she knows the business. Thanks Tonya!

Reply from Endurance

Ralchelle, we are blown away by your positive words. We really appreciate your review and will be sure to pass it along to our customer experience team. - The Endurance Team

CYNTHIA M SIBLEY

I have not had the chance to use Endurance so far and that is a great thing; However judging from how Endurance has treated me from the very first time we talked I was treated with the highest respect, excellent information was given to me I felt I selected the best Company so my Car will be in capable hands.

Art B. Littleton, CO

Initial research, consultation and initiation of contract with the sales rep was positive. He was quite thorough and knowledgeable. However, when it was determined that the extended warranty was not going to be needed, the cancellation process was not as positive. While the cancellation and credit was handled promptly, the customer service rep was a disappointment. Understanding that his job is to try to retain a cancelling customer, his attitude was a bit rude and condescending. Providing star ratings is a bit difficult since my experience with Endurance had been limited, the customer service aspect was the cause of lesser stars.

Ben Yoon Little Neck, NY

Still pending. I am in my free look period. I glanced a few pages through the packet. I'll have to dedicate a good twenty minutes to this pamphlet which contains the service contract. For the money, I am estimating the cost of anticipated repairs over the contract years. If the car requires repairs and the ultimate cost is less than the service contract, well, who could know. Anyway, at the minimum, I know what it'll cost me for un-planned big-ticket repairs. The sales process was easy, I compared various plans and we found one that fit my driving habits. I didn't want to buy too much coverage, but I think they are all priced within a few hundred of each other anyway. Only certain types of vehicles fit the bill for one of their service contracts - within a certain year of manufacture and under certain mileage. Maybe they have 100k plans, but I wouldn't personally know. After a phone purchase, the contract was mailed to me and just received yesterday.

Bonnie Green Valley, AZ

Had warranty with another company and several claims - was not impressed with the coverage provided. Still had to pay a significant amount out of pocket for the repairs. Hoping for a better experience with Endurance. Service agents over the phone were very helpful and did well to help me choose the best option for my situation without feeling like a high pressure sales pitch - thank you Mike!!

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Bonnie. We'd like to say welcome to the Endurance Family! Thank you very much for voicing your positive experience with the company. We look forward to having you as a client for many years to come. - The Endurance Team

luke mathes Denver, CO

Helpful and honest. The people at Endurance were helpful and friendly l. They were able to give me a product that fit my needs and budget. Very friendly service and understanding.

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Luke. We appreciate the kind words and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience! - The Endurance Team

Sherry Actkinson Atlanta, GA

This was the nicest most courteous and friendly lady I have talked to. And I have talked to some jerks, believe me. She answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable. I think she needs a raise.

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Sherry. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with our customer service team! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. - The Endurance Team

Jamarkus Mumphery Tyler, TX

Tonya S was absolutely great with helping me to resolve my concerns! I was about to take my business else where until she too time to explain and rectify the situation!!! Thank you Tonya! Endurance customer for life

Reply from Endurance

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Jamarkus! We will share this with our customer experience team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. - The Endurance Team

Ruth A Lavin Fredericksburg, VA

Great. They worked with me to get transfer done fast. Nina was so much help. My husband passed away and I sold his car. Nina did everything needed to take care of me. I’m very pleased with this Company

Reply from Endurance

Ruth, We're happy to hear that our team provided you with great customer service today! We pride ourselves on operating with integrity to deliver on our promise of providing peace of mind. - The Endurance Team

Lisa Scroggins Minneapolis, MN

Marissa had excellent customer service this afternoon it was a pleasure talking with her she answered a lot of good questions and direct me in the right direction thank you again Marissa . Lisa Scroggins

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Lisa. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for the review! - The Endurance Team

Victor Merrillville, IN

Very helpful , very patient and helped me get to the bottom of my policy . The only person I had a great experience with Over the phone . Highly recommend anyone to talk with her for help on their policy

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Victor. Thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad we made your experience with us a great one. - The Endurance Team

Tonya B Barnes Peoria, AZ

Endurance was awesome. Everything explained in detail and very thorough….Tonya S was very detailed and explained everything step by step so she ensured everything was completed accurate.

Reply from Endurance

Tonya, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Endurance. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! - The Endurance Team

Thomas Bacon

It was a 60/40 experience. 40% was good. The performance on taking care of my alternator was fine. I was given the wrong number for Roadside service, but managed thru that. It was the ordeal with my Infotainment Control panel which has been horrible. The repair shop DID give your adjuster the wrong part number, and it was denied accordingly, but efforts over the past MONTH to resolve and resubmit has been largely met with silence. Your customer care person John M started out great trying to help, but even he has gone silent over the past week with no response to my emails. So while part of my experience went fine, overall I am extremely unsatisfied with my experience.

Diane GEORGES Miami, FL

Ms. V called today even before I was able to call concerning some questions I have concerning a payment and the types of services that are provided. The young lady was extremely polite, courteous and very helpful. She eased my mind considering the fact that car problems can be very stressful and costly. The young lady did an exceptionally well job! 😊💯🏅

David Boyett Apopka, FL

This morning I called to get clarification on my warranty coverage for a used vehicle I purchased in September and purchased my Endurance warranty in November 2021. I was concerned that if any issues came up that they would be considered preexisting. I was told that as long as nothing was done before the 30 day and 1000 mile waiting period, that my warranty would in fact cover any repairs as long as I followed the required guidelines. This was awesome assistance and made me feel at ease.

Steven Fiorica Howell Township, NJ

I had a small issue on a transfer, it was taking a long time to resolve until a customer service agent named Tanya became involved. Let me just say this Tanya is great!! She is the definition of customer service, she took the time to research the issue went to the proper departments on her end and completely explained the issue and resolved it. Tanya is caring understanding and extremely thorough. Tanya is a very valuable asset and this company and should be recognized for her outstanding skills.

Mattie Harris Detroit, MI

The person that I spoke with today was very helpful. His name was Mr. Rodney R. He was a good listener and was very knowledgeable about the services being offered at your establishment. He was fast and a good listener. Thank you Mr. R for having above excellent customer service skills. People always have something negative to report, but it is about time that someone asked me for my positive opinion.

Joseph R Montgomery Phoenix, AZ

The customer service agent MS. Maiya W was really exceptional she not only helped me make a payment she fixed my autopay and sent me another copy of the contract. She explained some special features of the account that I was not aware of and she explained the "elite" club benefits that are not shown on any of the Endurance marketing material that I downloaded. She was extremely personable and remembered to thank me for my service. This is a valuable customer service agent and you should do your best to keep her. V/R J. R. M.

david douse Hollywood, FL

Well for one thing you work with your customer because how you working with me and this time of crisis with the pandemic people all over the country hurting I'm sure I'm not the only one that you've helped out. And when the you help people out most people tend to remember that, and they all recommend you to other people because it's always better to have it by word of mouth than to read it on a board or in a letter that your mail to somebody but I've only had you for a few months. So the way you've helped me this time I'm sure when I need it again you'll come through for me again and that's hard to get people that you can trust. And that you can count on some people tend to leave you hanging but I appreciate the help and I hope you have a Happy New year thank you very much

Kaye Porter Prescott Valley, AZ

We received a telephone call from a man advising my husband that Endurance Policy for my Son's car was expiring. I checked the phone, found the number, called the man. I believed something was wrong, so I simply told him I would call Endurance. I did call and had the pleasure and good fortune of being assisted by MARY who us outstanding. I found her to be polite, patient, thorough and knowledgeable. I give thanks to her, and to Endurance for hiring quality employees such as Mary. She easily put my concerns to rest. In the future if I require assistance, I will call and ask to speak with her. Thank you.

Reply from Endurance

Greatly appreciate the 5 star review! I will pass the message along to Mary!

May. 1st, 2020

Michael Daugherty St Louis, MO

Never, ever have I had a better experience talking to a CSR than I have had with Eric. He was friendly, pleasant and knowledgeable. He actually knew the town I lived in. We talked about fishing, knife collecting and, oh yeah, business. We were on the phone for an hour and four minutes. He helped me with a financial issue and was was able solve the problem to our mutual satisfaction. This man needs to be in management because he needs to impart his ability to the newly hired. His CSR abilities come naturally but, so much can be taught. Too many people forget how to be human when they talk to their customers. I am so please with, not only Eric but, EVERYONE I have talked with at Endurance. Eric, though, was the absolute best. He made dealing with a company enjoyable a pleasant experience. I am so happy to have chosen Endurance instead of that other company (they were a nightmare). All in all, a great employee with a great company. Five stars plus.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Michael, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Apr. 24th, 2020

Mrs. Ford Antioch, CA

KIARA WAS GREAT SHE TOOK OWNERSHIP OF ALL MY ISSUE'S . She was able not only to remain patient with me being somewhat irate no fought of hers ,she did not cut me off or over talk me and Kiara understood exactly the rare and confusing citation . Kiara has single handily restored some of my faith back in car warranty companies.. I would recommend if I may using her call as a training tool for others and even a go to for training in professionalism, active listening, basic and advanced problem solving skills, relating to the customer, practicing empathy with a sense of urgency and one call resolve. And last but not least, Kaira went over and beyond and even set expectations, to make sure I was fully informed and reminded me of some self service options. Please thank Kiara for me as she did and exceptional job and made my year! Thank you again KIARA! Sincerely, Shorlensy Ford

Reply from Endurance

Hello Mrs Ford, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Apr. 1st, 2020

Azalard Maydelle, TX

I’ve had a very good experience with Endurance. I purchased the policy back in the summer after my extended warranty expired (the one I purchased when I bought the car). A few months later my turbo blew and I needed a new tensioner pulley. The entire job was $1700. I only paid the $100 dollar deductible. Then a month after that I took my car in again and found out that it had a cracked piston. The engine had to be replaced (it was cheaper to replace than to rebuild). The warranty company covered $3500, and I had to pay $2600 out of pocket. It was still pretty phenomenal considering I’m getting a new engine, which is like getting a brand new car. I would highly recommend Endurance. They are a little slow to authorize repairs, and they are hard to get ahold of, but ultimately they live up to their name.

Steve Cohen Norfolk, VA

What started out to be a very unfavorable situation with my contract and pricing I was given... turned out to be acceptable, and Joe gets the credit for that... He was able to save me as a customer... and more importantly... prohibit very negative feedback from a customer that didnt cause the issue in the first place. It was nice to see a company make it right, when a mistake was made on price and product purchased!!! Kudos to Joe!!! I represent a company of thousands that will hear a favorable evaluation about your warranty company vs... a very negative review over a few hundred dollar mistake!

jason Houston, TX

i was originally denied a claim, which i was really confused about. i bought the aftermarket warranty the day i bought my car. after only 16k miles in almost 3 years, the warranty companys mechanic said i needed a new transmission and the shop informed me that it would not be covered. of course i made it a priority to seek a solution. joe is the ONLY reason this review is getting a 10 out of 10. if not for him, id be writing a letter to my attorney brother instead of a review. joe took on my claim as if it were his own car. i own my own mototrcycle shop and deal with warranty companies all the time. if more employees assumed the role of the customer instead of the business accountant, we'd see more repeat clientele and less high fives for staff members saving the company's budget concerns. 10 stars for joe and the customer service he provided, and a profound 0 out of 10 stars for the claims department for being ignorant to a legitimate business man just looking for the service he paid for. its a shame when i read your mission statement and i see nothing in my experience that shows me this. thanks again joe. endurance, youre still stuck with me for a few more years and around 30k miles- lets make this our last hiccup.

Marvin Carter GA

The representative were easy to talk to and made me feel that they were concerned about my issues and worked to get the people I needed to speak with with to resolve my problems they have been great

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Marvin. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you so much for the review! - The Endurance Team

Janice Kneule Charlotte, NC

I was trying to get clarification on my coverage. The lady was really nice and very helpful. 😊😊. I appreciated her help with dumb questions and her knowledge 😊

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Janice. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. We truly appreciate it! - The Endurance Team

Brian Nashville, TN

Had a problem with my payment due to the reason with personal issue Tabitha was very friendly and helpful and understand. She was able to handle it right away with it

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Brian. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for the review! - The Endurance Team

Creole Girl Huntsville, AL

Excellent customer service! I had to cancel because the dealership added an extended warranty to my loan. I will definitely purchase my next warranty through Endurance.

Reply from Endurance

Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with our team and we look forward to working with you again in the future! - The Endurance Team

Angela Boyd Gwynn Oak, MD

This is my first time using Endurance, so I can’t give 5 stars. However, so far the customer service has been excellent!! Shanika, answered all my questions and was very polite and professional!

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Angela. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for the review! - The Endurance Team

Bart Bonar Dayton, OH

The coverages are ok, but the customer service department bent over backwards to help once I said I would cancel. They really listened to my needs and helped make the best of the situation.

Reply from Endurance

Hi, Bart. We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone! - The Endurance Team

Vegas Con Las Vegas, NV

Rodney is not only helpful but very proactive in getting my request started when he could have just waited for the other department to start the process.

Reply from Endurance

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our customer experience team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. - The Endurance Team

Bill Kessler

very poor, the very first time I had a claim it was obvious from the very outset of the claim the company was trying not to provide coverage. After two weeks and hours on the phone the disclaimer they took was "I had failed to follow all manufacturers recommended maintenance programs" hours on the phone, searching maintenance records and having found the vast majority of them!! So the ultimate outcome.... they are going to return all of my $$ paid minus a $50.00 cancelation fee. You ask why? It is cheaper to return my money than to cover the claim.. if you have not followed all of your owners manual maintenance checks DO NOT buy this warranty because it is VOID already.

Howard Shannon Chicago, IL

Not happy at all with the level of service. Claims process is awful and drawn out.it should not take weeks and months to start and approve a claim! I pay way too much money every month to be treated as if I'm wrong in asking the company to get a move on getting my vehicle back on the road! My car has been stuck in a shop in Atlanta, GA for weeks and the claim is still not approved yet.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Howard, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us. We would like to have a conversation with you. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] so we can set up a time to talk to you. We are having a difficult time locating your file. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Jul. 1st, 2020

Scott Riggins

My experience has been horrible. After speaking with several people and spending three weeks sorting through an issue with my claim, the dealership still was not cleared to fix my car. I was told that I needed to file a new claim for my front axles, which are covered, and that was occurred. However, before the dealership could explain the claim fully, they were told that the axles would not be covered. This is the second time that this has occurred. I understand that the first claim contained parts that were not covered and that is why the claim was denied. However, after following the steps of taking the car to the dealership, as instructed by Endurance, filing a new claim for the COVERED parts, as instructed by ENDURANCE. I am left with the same result. This warranty is not worth the money or the time that you will have to spend chasing them to get your COVERED parts repaired. LESSON LEARNED!!

Reply from Endurance

Hello Scott, I am glad that we were able to make your experience a better one. Feel free to respond with an updated review and star rating. -Customer Experience Department

May. 18th, 2020

Sherry Cornwell Mulberry, IN

I called them when I thought our current insurance policy was running out. After our initial conversation, I did some further research and realized we still had 4 years of coverage with our current Policy. I called Endurance back and tried to cancel what I had initially agreed to. I ha been informed that I could get a full refund within 30 days of the transaction. When I called back and tried to cancel and get a refund, I was given the runaround. I called back a few days later, and was again given the runaround and was told the original person I had talked with was busy on another line and she would call me back. She never did. So I called again the next day and finally got someone who understood my position, and granted my cancellation and refund. I was not happy with the number of days and people I had to talk with before I got some positive action.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Sherry, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us. We would like to have a conversation with you. Please call in at 833-760-0386. So we can set up a time to talk to you. We are having a difficult time locating your file. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

May. 5th, 2020

Angel Rivera Tampa, FL

Bret was amazing made me feel comfortable with the policy and confident on the mileage and my car would be taken care of and I had no worries I really appreciated the help and I look forward to talk to him soon on another vehicle thanks again for endurance family I really appreciate you guys

Reply from Endurance

Angel, thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. We’re so grateful to have you as a part of the Endurance family and for the trust you’ve placed in us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service in the future! - The Endurance Team

Big Jer Belton, MO

Just joined. Rodney, Steve and Tiffany all were very responsive and helpful. I have been reviewing warranty plans for a month and see that Endurance has highest approval rating. Glad I joined and hopes that I never have to call you for a claim. :) thank you.

Reply from Endurance

Thank you very much for voicing your positive experience with Endurance. We are so glad to have you as a part of the Endurance family and we look forward to having you as a client for many years to come. - The Endurance Team

Deacon Stewart Belleville, MI

I need it to get an update on my endurance warranty. I spoke with a Beverly D she provided me with excellent customer service. It was a pleasure to have spoken with her in regards to my concerns with my warranty. She was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about helping me with my concerns. She is an asset to your company.

Brian Toblert New Bern, NC

Once I figured out the correct number for the elite benefits, everything was awesome. I lost a key over the holidays and needed to get a replacement. Initially called claims but Rodney redirected me to a different number and got me squared away. Super happy!

Oliver Wright San Jose, CA

My truck is 17 years old and they still covered it. I called on a lark expecting a rejection but was amazed that they were not only willing to cover me but also customized a plan for me since I had a restricted budget. I can absolutely recommend Endurance Warranty.

Harriet Drucker Guatemala City, GU

The credit card I used to pay monthly was lost and a new card was issued. By mistake, I did not notify Endurance of the change. I spoke to them today to make the change and spoke to someone who was very helpful and efficient. I was also impressed that I was not charged any late fee by Endurance. Thank you

Jim Miller Gulfport, MS

I had some questions regarding my policy coverage because I have never had to use it. I spoke with Tabitha who answered all my questions and told me all the benefits of my coverage. No wait time on "hold", all my questions answered and a very polite and knowledgeable representative. Awesome!

Marshal Boardman, OR

Selecting a plan that works for you is extremely easy. I know what it is that I need but having customer support give me clarification was very helpful. They have good knowledge of their plans and never had an issue answering even complicated questions. I truly appreciate them.