Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

3.8

Amy McCarlie

January 31st, 2021 Orem, UT

We sell this warranty at our dealership. We have a warranty company that provides better customer service.

Jim Ross

January 12th, 2021 Ballwin, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

READ THE SMALL PRINT... Purchased a 36 month policy for my 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS in October of 2018. Fortunately, I only put 20K on the car over the past two years and the vehicle was relatively reliable during it's ownership, filing only one $900 claim less the $100 deductible. I recently purchased a new car, that has a full factory warranty. I contacted Endurance to cancel my contract, and file for a refund for the remaining 11 months in premiums or approx $1100. Much to my surprise, I was told that my single clam of $900 would be deducted from the remaining balance, resulting in a refund of less than $100. The Endurance CSR offered to apply my balance to another car, but that would require signing a new 4 year agreement. To add insult to injury, to cancel my policy I have to fill out a "paper form" (that they would email) have it notarized, and fax it back. Not very user friendly and seems rather antiquated in 2021. If you are planning on trading your car before the end of the term of your policy and God forbid file a clam, don't expect much of a refund for the unused amount. All being said, the pro-rated cost of my 36 month $4200 policy in now over $6000. Safe to say, that I won't be doing business with Endurance again.

Janice

January 8th, 2021 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The information in the contract is easy to understand. Very clear.

Topaz

January 8th, 2021 Atlanta, GA

Nauman, CS Rep provides superior service

Dalia Balderas

January 7th, 2021 Austin, TX

Customer service in enrollment were very professional n explained the contract very well. Looking forward in working with your company.

Richard J. Costa

January 6th, 2021 ,

I am a new customer and after speaking to the person who called me back , Amela , I am sure that I made the right decision. I am a 75 year old retired person that worked in sales since 1969 and I was so impressed with this young lady . I have had several policies over the years but nothing that comes even close to payment , and coverage that I was offered. Hope that I never need them , however , I KNOW that they will be there for us . Richard and Joyce Costa

Leonard W. Horton

January 6th, 2021 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Vernetta was very helpful and attentive to my needs. I will continue doing business and recommend friends and family as well.

Todd m Schiftar

January 5th, 2021 Waterford, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best !!!! I have tried other warranty services, like Carshield ( what a joke) . Endurance The best Thank you, Great customer service!

jamal king

January 5th, 2021 Joliet, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The cost is much lower as compared to other warranty companies I have researched. Also the phone representatives are very professional and don't pester or pressure you th sign up.

Tim Slack

January 5th, 2021 Plymouth, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Nauman K returned a call of mine and was very helpful and pleasant in answering my questions about the policy. Still in the waiting period so....!

Herman Narcisse

January 4th, 2021 Chicago, IL

Very professional presentation and knowledgeable about the products their selling. Very pleased

Dominick

January 4th, 2021 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a customer service assistant named Mary help me, wonderful customer service. Answered all of my questions no problem. Made everything fast and easy to get my vehicle taken care of

Glenn McKinney

January 4th, 2021 Doyline, LA

Very friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable imployees.

david douse

January 1st, 2021 Hollywood, FL

Well for one thing you work with your customer because how you working with me and this time of crisis with the pandemic people all over the country hurting I'm sure I'm not the only one that you've helped out. And when the you help people out most people tend to remember that, and they all recommend you to other people because it's always better to have it by word of mouth than to read it on a board or in a letter that your mail to somebody but I've only had you for a few months. So the way you've helped me this time I'm sure when I need it again you'll come through for me again and that's hard to get people that you can trust. And that you can count on some people tend to leave you hanging but I appreciate the help and I hope you have a Happy New year thank you very much

ERNEST CHISLEY

December 28th, 2020 Lafayette, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love endurance they are very reliable and outstanding I would recommend everyone in the world to have endurance warranty...the company is always on time I had the best experience with endurance then any other warranty

meh asubforasub

December 28th, 2020 Miami, FL

Excellent communication. Knowledgeable, professional and very polite

NE Dream

December 23rd, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The professionals I spoke with were knowledgeable, friendly and took their time to address any of my concerns.

Steve Siebel

December 23rd, 2020 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Max was very patient listing to and answering all our questions. If all service calls were this patient and nice as Max, there would be a much better world all around.

Evelyn

December 23rd, 2020 Durham, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Agent was polite and patient. He answered all my questions and explained every detail.

Mark Dicus

December 22nd, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything was explained in detail and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. I will recommend Endurance Auto Services to anyone.

Timothy Troxell

December 21st, 2020 ,

Francisco was very professional and answered all my questions

Josephine Smith

December 21st, 2020 Benton Harbor, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Besides being switched from one place to another and being disconnected when I finally got to someone that could help me, my experience was okay. I am glad I was able to talk to Christopher who was able to answer my questions.

ED IANNUCCI

December 21st, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They use the term “normal wear and tear” to deny claims! My warranty has been paid in full for a year. I have until March of 2021 or 166000 miles. My truck has 146k and the transmission went. I called a filed a claim in wich they assured me that transmissions are covered. I asked them if there were any reasons why it wouldn’t be covered and they said yes... neglect. GREAT! I have been religious with oil changes as well as fluid checks, wheel rotations, lubes, etc. the adjuster inspected it twice and said that it was a covered failure. GREAT! As soon as it gets back to whoever is in charge DENIED! Both of my mechanics were shocked and appalled because they deal with warranty companies and my situation was a typical scenario that was covered by other 3rd party warranty companies. The reason for denial was NORMAL WEAR” the manufacturer calls for transmission service at 150k and it failed at 146k. I appealed and they wouldn’t budge. I have filled out cancellation forms and I’m not interested in a pro rated amount I want my $2968 refunded because it is paid in full and they’ve done nothing to warrant a partial refund. If this is done I’m willing to quietly part ways but if not... stay tuned Edward Iannucci Edit Delete Share

le roy duran

December 19th, 2020 Abernathy, TX

polite customer service, however really only pushed / offered me the highest priced package.

Kate

December 18th, 2020 Ottawa, IL

After speaking with Francisco, I now have the best extended service plan for my car. The price is reasonable for the coverage as well. Thank you.

Mini Cooper

December 18th, 2020 Seattle, WA

Very easy to start plan. Employees were very helpful

Anderson'd

December 18th, 2020 Hamtramck, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They explain everything to me in a professional manner and was happy to help me

Lawrence Maak

December 17th, 2020 Baraboo, WI

The gentleman I talked with treated me with respect and answered all my question, I was pleased.

patricia jones

December 17th, 2020 Detroit, MI

The young men’s were very professional explained everything to me to the point where I could understand it I’m very happy I decided to use your company

Claire A Valin

December 17th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had difficulties with payments - corrected! Needed copy of policy and was sent promptly!

Constance Franklin

December 16th, 2020 Bay City, TX

My experience with customer service was excellent. Mack and Mallory were terrific.

Merlinda Polk

December 16th, 2020 Olive Branch, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received very important information today

Stella Roberts

December 16th, 2020 Florissant, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Agreed to a monthly contract for 36 months , received a confirmation number from employee. Received 1st month bill and charges were not the agreed contract. Called and spoke with billing and they had a different amount for the monthly agreement and had no idea why the representative gave us the amount we agreed to. Got my policy today this was 3rd attempt and I received my contract before I got off the phone.

Rallis Pappas

December 16th, 2020 Atlantic Beach, FL

Answered all of my questions and appear to provide good coverage with flexibility

Greg Christianson

December 15th, 2020 Norfolk, NE

Eldridge Hampton was very complete on his explanation of the Secure Plus plan and was very enjoyable to converse with.

Brenda Sonju

December 11th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a scam. We had a contract for three years. Renewed in July and now we have a needed repair. They are denying the claim saying we have not met the 1000 mile requirement for the contract to start. So every year you are with them you have maybe 10 months of coverage depending on how much you drive. They have no respect for customer loyalty and will look for every reason possible to deny any and every repair.

Angie Fidler

November 20th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Endurance warranty company is a scam! Do not purchase! I got the warranty 8/28/19. I’ve had 2 expensive repairs done on my 2017 Chevy Malibu that the claims were denied. The sales person told me it was bumper to bumper coverage excluding wear and tear. I was told later this is a component listed plan and the parts submitted for claims weren’t listed. They list general engine parts and you’d have to be a mechanic to understand the components! So I pay them thousands of dollars for piece of mind but end up spending more out of pocket on repairs with no piece of mind! I can’t believe they can get away with this! They are crooks!

Teresa Peitrowski

November 6th, 2020 Portland, OR

Oh. My. God. I would never ever EVER buy from these people. My husband has been getting the hard sell for days. Today I had the misfortune of answering the salesman's call. He was classically rude and condescending. He continually talked over me, belittled all my reasons for not committing to buy, badmouthed competitors' products, scolded me I was making a mistake... and on and on and on. I kept repeating, "I'm not interested, thank you" while he talked over me and down to me without so much as taking a breath. Stereotypical hard sell tactics, with zero respect for the customer. I finally repeated, "I'm hanging up now" about a dozen times, while he continued yammering away. Holey moley. I have no idea whether the warranty is any good or not, but I can only imagine what a nightmare it would be trying to deal with these people. No thank you!

Kevin Milletary

November 4th, 2020 Valparaiso, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mike was very helpful and I felt good about the warranty talking with him. Other warranty companies I have had in the past always treated me like an opponent to beat at covering my repair costs. I did not get that from Mike. Thanks!

Stephanie Lynn Taylor

November 4th, 2020 Locust Grove, OK

I just Signed up and they were very nice and quick with response to each question which made me feel comfortable in buying coverage from them. Knowledge.

Cindy Hand

November 2nd, 2020 Venice, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Helpful and professional. I would recommend Endurance.

Kyle Green

October 27th, 2020 Roanoke Rapids, NC

I trust endurance like I trust having on white pants with diarrhea. They voided my warranty claiming my tires were oversized by 4% . This has nothing to do with the torque converter that went bad in my 2016 f150. Then they stuck me with the diagnosis bill. Use them if you wish and get screwed later...

Joe Payne

October 24th, 2020 , FL

Since purchasing my vehicle I have had endurance send me msgs, letters,and I'm sure they probably called my phone telling me either my coverage is expiring soon or great new rates for my vehicle in my area, Quit :;!!! I don't own a malibu,honda,or a ford , I want to be on commercial for yal keeping it real about how you don't know what your are DOING, please let me help during these trying times, people should know how you got all that personal information but can't get the vehicle right.

Oct 27, 2020

Joe, We're sorry about your experience. We'd like to make this right, but we're having a little trouble getting in touch with you. Please reach out to us at 833-760-0386.

Thomas Bacon

October 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a 60/40 experience. 40% was good. The performance on taking care of my alternator was fine. I was given the wrong number for Roadside service, but managed thru that. It was the ordeal with my Infotainment Control panel which has been horrible. The repair shop DID give your adjuster the wrong part number, and it was denied accordingly, but efforts over the past MONTH to resolve and resubmit has been largely met with silence. Your customer care person John M started out great trying to help, but even he has gone silent over the past week with no response to my emails. So while part of my experience went fine, overall I am extremely unsatisfied with my experience.

Jason

October 2nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went a whole month without my car because endurance took forever to approve the repairs which was only to change a thermostat. The job only took 2 days to complete but for some reason endurance has an extremely slow process. My car is leases so basically I paid for a full month and didn't get to use the vehicle not to mention I also had to pay the deductible and to top it off they will only reimburse me for 2 days worth of a rental that I had for a week. What a waste of money.

Oct 02, 2020

Hello, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. We are unable to locate you in the system without further identifying information. We would urge you to please reach out to us so we can try to address your concerns and provide further assistance. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Ronald Dyson

October 2nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process for getting my car repaired took 3.5 weeks, and my coverage only allowed for 2 days of rental reimbursement.

Oct 02, 2020

Hello Ronald, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Please reach out to us so we can try to make your experience a better one. [email protected] Customer Experience Department

Jenny Morrison

September 24th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

do not purchase. horrible service, long hold times, people keep transferring you. Im getting a lawyer involved to see damages

Matthew Hayes

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable about the company.

Sep 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

Sally Coleman

After taking Endurance I haven’t heard from them again

Sep 24, 2020

We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us and if you need further assistance feel free to call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Elayna

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been with the company many years foe both my cars.

Sep 24, 2020

Welcome to the Endurance Family! Thank you for the review.