Endurance

Endurance Logo

Endurance

verified
Offers a seven-year warranty

Founded in 2006, Endurance is a warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking out vehicle protection plans. Today, the company offers extended warranty protection for all vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules.

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day/1,000-mile money back guarantee.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Time in Business

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance warranty services come in four different plans:

• Select Premiere
  • Secure
  • Superior
  • Supreme

Each Endurance auto warranty covers the drive axle assembly, engine, seals, gaskets, transfer unit, transmission, and turbo or supercharger repair.

The Superior and Supreme extended warranties add the air conditioning system, brakes, cooling system, electrical components, front and rear suspension and steering to the covered parts or systems, giving coverage which is more like the original bumper-to-bumper warranty from the manufacturer.

The Supreme Plan also offers exclusionary coverage, covering everything, except what is noted as "excluded" in the vehicle service contract. You can view a copy of an Endurance contract on the company's website to better understand the terms of this coverage.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. The average cost of a car warranty is typically $350-$700 per year. For more detailed information about what warranty costs would be for your car contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance.

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. This coverage is limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence.

Customers can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the shop being repaired. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown.

These features also increase consumers' peace of mind and customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. Because of this, customers who buy a warranty from Endurance can know that Endurance will be able to meet its claims obligations.

Time in Business

Endurance was founded in 2006 and has quickly become one of the leaders in extended warranty plans during its time in business. Endurance has also demonstrated that it is a stable company and is poised for continued growth.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover repair costs for normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly take care of your vehicle.

The Bottom Line

Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its plans are all insured, so customers can be confident that claims for expensive repairs will be met. Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for customers to choose from. Endurance publishes sample warranty contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the extended warranty coverage provided and the terms and conditions. All of its plans include 24/7 roadside assistance and other helpful features.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a customer. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans are a great option.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

marie
January 10th, 2019 Glendale Heights, IL DETAILS

I was sold this warranty when I bought my Jeep grand Cherokee was told it was best warranty and it covers everything from bumper to bumper. I have brought in my jeep for service because the heat wasn't blowing. I was told by the jeep dealer that it was control heads that need to be replaced. The dealer called to but in the claim and was told it wasn't covered. The control heads control the whole blower system so dealer couldn't understand why it wasn't covered. I did call warranty company to discuss and was just told it not covered item and their nothing more they can help me with. I was do disappointed to purchase this top of line warranty for my vehicle. They are rude and they do not have any consideration. Why buy warranty if it covers nothing. I still have no heat in my jeep because I can not afford to pay for it on my own. It is in the middle of winter driving around in 20 degree weather with two small kids and no heat. It been terrible. This warranty company is bad please don't purchase them.

Unknown
November 27th, 2018 La Cygne, KS DETAILS

Agents were friendly, but use of the personal access portal is no good. I have only had it for a month, and have not used the actual product.

Valencia Wortham
November 27th, 2018 Claymont, DE DETAILS

Have not used it yet. The customer service representatives are courteous.

Art B.
November 27th, 2018 Littleton, CO DETAILS

Initial research, consultation and initiation of contract with the sales rep was positive. He was quite thorough and knowledgeable. However, when it was determined that the extended warranty was not going to be needed, the cancellation process was not as positive. While the cancellation and credit was handled promptly, the customer service rep was a disappointment. Understanding that his job is to try to retain a cancelling customer, his attitude was a bit rude and condescending. Providing star ratings is a bit difficult since my experience with Endurance had been limited, the customer service aspect was the cause of lesser stars.

Willie Morris jr
November 27th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Best prices so far I'm getting everything I could ask for

William D McElveen
November 27th, 2018 Florence, SC DETAILS

Great overall customer service and seems to be a great aftermarket warranty.

J BELL
November 21st, 2018 Charleston, SC DETAILS

Sent emails to cancel. Should be NO CHARGE.

Michael Cardona
November 21st, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Excellent, friendly customer service with affordable price.

Doug
November 13th, 2018 Idaho Falls, ID DETAILS

It's ok, I just signed up last week, the people that signed me up were pretty amazing.

Doll
November 13th, 2018 DETAILS

Easy process, great customer service, hope we never have to use it.

Richard
November 13th, 2018 Natrona Heights, PA DETAILS

Purchasing was easy I have not had a need to use the service

Allan
November 13th, 2018 Kerrville, TX DETAILS

I applied for a vehicle warranty extension at Endurance. The quality of product is very good.

Ben Yoon
November 13th, 2018 Little Neck, NY DETAILS

Still pending. I am in my free look period. I glanced a few pages through the packet. I'll have to dedicate a good twenty minutes to this pamphlet which contains the service contract. For the money, I am estimating the cost of anticipated repairs over the contract years. If the car requires repairs and the ultimate cost is less than the service contract, well, who could know. Anyway, at the minimum, I know what it'll cost me for un-planned big-ticket repairs. The sales process was easy, I compared various plans and we found one that fit my driving habits. I didn't want to buy too much coverage, but I think they are all priced within a few hundred of each other anyway. Only certain types of vehicles fit the bill for one of their service contracts - within a certain year of manufacture and under certain mileage. Maybe they have 100k plans, but I wouldn't personally know. After a phone purchase, the contract was mailed to me and just received yesterday.

John Beliera
November 13th, 2018 Boise, ID DETAILS

so far they have answered all my questions and their respnses have been very timely and informative

Mario A Dobles
November 13th, 2018 DETAILS

Endurance i s very company and his people are very helpful

Elizabeth Moslander
November 13th, 2018 Lake Zurich, IL DETAILS

Company seems nice but I think they are expensive for the coverage provided

Josh
November 14th, 2018 Camden, NJ DETAILS

They wouldn't let me cancel. They guy told me to think about it for a week and get back to him and hung up. I had to go through the bank to get my money back. Do not use

Mark A Emanuele
November 6th, 2018 Fords, NJ DETAILS

One Star because I can't give No stars. They were quick to take my money. When I bought the coverage, I was specifically told that the suspension on my vehicle WAS covered. I was never sent a copy of my contract, but they took my money. When my air suspension had problems, they told me that they DON'T cover the suspension. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!!!

D
October 29th, 2018 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS

This is the worst customer service experience I ever had. I purchased the warranty 05/31/18 for my Hummer 06 and made all my payments. Well I was experiencing some electrical issues so I took it to a repair shop on 10/08/18 who the guy was familiar with these warrantry programs so he called Endurance up they sent the claim to United Car Care. Well UCC denied the claim stating there was a mileage discrepancy on the car fax report. Iam trying to figure out why would they need a carfax report to repair my truck anyway I got a copy of it and the on the report it showed that the purchased mileage which was 107 on May 1 when I bought the truck was saying purchase date 07/27/18 with this mileage. told them now I never reported anything to carfax, called my back where the loan is being held at and they said it was the state who prob reported it on that date since they have the title till I pay it off anyhow contact carfax they said there isnt any mileage discrepancy and they couldnt change anything on the report. I let United Car Car know of this also emailed them the emails that Carfax was sending regarding it wasnt a discrepancy on their part. They told me they needed a maintenance invoice in which I provided printed out with the logo of the shop and they denied that and said it didnt have my vin number. OMG I did every thing they asked and needed and they came back with every excuse it is now October 29th, truck still in shop since Oct 8th I have been getting rentals they will not pay for or reinburst me for. Her name is Ashley and Mario over at UCC both saying they are managers when I asked to speak to Ashley's mgr he (Mario ) said he was one but as I was letting him know Im very upset and this is not right he kept saying you need to speak to Ashley which she suppose of have left early Friday 10/26 when I called. He was very unprofessional and rude and he hung up on me and my fiance. This is uncacceptable. He kept saying his notes said for me to contact ENDURANCE so when I did spoke to Daniel w he was pretty ok but gave me the runarround talking bout he will get wit his directors and UCC directors and call me Momday which is today. Im so upset I fell for these warranty companies. I lost $700.00 so far and my Hummer still needs repaired. I would not trust Endurance they may have great customer service but when its time to get a claim in with United Car Care WATCH OUT Bc they will spin yo in circles till you are dizzy and nothing is solved. I cant believe they have warranty companies out here taking our money but dont fix the issue

Sezgin
September 28th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Endurance claim they will cover your auto mechainical problems. However, when your car do run into problem and when you do file a claim, they would try every way to deny your claim. My car has mechanical problem thats verified by cars own manufacture mechanic Professionals. Endurance have been requesting unreasonable documents and ultimately deny the claim. The customer representive was not helpful and unprofessional. I would not recommend anyone to trust what they advertise. They wouldn’t cover you when youre in trouble. But they would take your money. It was a very bad experience chosing endurance. I would give 0 star if i could

Tim Kinard
September 4th, 2018 North Charleston, SC DETAILS

They are extremely expensive compared to similiar companies.

Gregory P. Crnkovic
July 26th, 2018 Joliet, IL DETAILS

Customer service agent was a lovely girl who immigrated from Bosni. A delightful girl, very knowledgable.

Abelardo Fonseca
June 29th, 2018 Rockport, TX DETAILS

Before taking my truck to the dealer, I called Endurance and told them that the A/C had gone out. I had purchased their best policy. The Endurance representative told me to take my truck anywhere and Endurance had me covered. Wrong! Did not pay one red cent. In other words, it didn't matter that I checked with them first before the repairs were done.

Melody Monteiro
June 19th, 2018 East Liverpool, OH DETAILS

My experience with is limited as I just purchased the policy and have not used it. The purchase process was simple and easy. I did have a question regarding the warranty and emailed customer service. I am still waiting for a response.

L
June 13th, 2018 Falls Mills, VA DETAILS

My request was simple I asked for a quote. I was barraged with texts and emails, and non-stop phone calls, but after several weeks had still not gotten the quote I kept requesting. I would never work with this company.

Cheryl Wright
June 11th, 2018 Westfield, IN DETAILS

I have paid for my warranty for over a year. I took my car into the shop on Thursday June 7th before 8AM. It is now Monday afternoon at 2:30 and I have been trying to talk to Customer Service about getting the work authorized as the dealership has diagnosed it and has the parts but Endurance has not authorized my service even though it is covered by my policy. I have been on hold for over an hour and half. I dont think I would call that a brief delay.

David Bennett
June 7th, 2018 Franklin, TN

I went to the company web site for a quote on a car i just purchased. It claimed that i could get a uick on line quote. I entered all of the pertinant information and it said i would be receiving an email with a quote. I received an email without the quote and was asked to call for the quote. I received a phone call which i declined to answer. I do not like being bombarded with phone calls as soon as any interest is shown. Why can an extended coverage company not give an estimated cost via email such as standard auto insurance companies. I received three phone calls within minutes of submitting my information. Guess i'll go without an extended warranty since the only way to get a quote is to spend extended time on the phone. It also appears by other reviews that the company often refuses payment of claims claiming existing conditions on the car. Isn't this why one gets insurance, for unforseen conditions? Guess i`ll pass on this for now.

Joseph
April 20th, 2018 DETAILS

A little high on rates, slow to deliver contract and paperwork

Cita Knox
April 20th, 2018 DETAILS

Its fine. I am secure and i have and extended warranty.

Bobbi
April 10th, 2018 Roseburg, OR DETAILS

they cover everything. easy to use. good customer service. excellent repair coverage.

Judith Pecho
April 10th, 2018 DETAILS

No reason. Just paid for 4 months and did not need their help. Now I do and had just renewed so will see what they will do. Friendly salesman of course.

Jeff Hofstra
April 10th, 2018 DETAILS

the price ok,. and service is ok too...!!

Dustin A
March 29th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

I have had an awful experience with Endurance. I was driving my vehicle when the warning lights turned on and immediately pulled off the freeway to safety. It took a number of days for a "third party" to inspect the vehicle, they denied any payment according to my service dealer because they stated that I was operating the vehicle after the warning light had turned on. They did not provide me with any objective evidence of this being the case. They said they would not reimburse me for the tow, and so I called to speak with the company regarding all of the above. The customer service was unprofessional, they were rude to my wife and when I called I was equally unsatisfied. I spoke with the Claims Department Manager Adam K., he said on the phone, something to the effect of: "Well, you should have noticed radiator coolant all over the driveway if you were paying attention." For the record, we are very observant and take excellent care of our vehicles, there was no point at which we observed any liquid or coolant underneath the vehicle. I was quite offended at his suggestion, and the fact that he thought this sufficed as evidence to deny a claim. I guess we will see if they attempt to rectify the situation, at the end of this aside from the inconvenience of the delay in having the third party inspect the vehicle, their refusal to cover towing, their confusing denial after third party inspection, I only wish there was an option to give a rating of 0/5 stars, because I feel that I've received zero assistance and Endurance has been of zero value to me and my family.

James Harrington
January 22nd, 2018 Lowell, MA DETAILS

On my way to work I heard an unusual noise coming my tire so I pulled into a Honda Dealership and they looked at it and said that the tire bearing need to be replaced. They called Endurance and a claims manager said that this issue could of started before the policy when into effect so they declined to pay. The dealership couldn't believe that reply from Endurance. I had to call Endurance and a rep told me that any part that can be called pre-existing is usually always denied and he personally didn't agree with that routine denial... The fix was just $83.00 after the $100.00 deductible... so they lost a customer over $83.00.

George
June 30th, 2017

I have had Endurance for a month now and I am extremely satisfied with their customer service, especially with Martin.

David
February 24th, 2017

Scott went above and beyond when answering my questions and made sure that I wasn't on hold while finding an answer that he wasn't sure about. He didn't transfer me to other departments or make me go through another process and was very thorough. Very happy with his interaction and positive demeanor.

D. R. James
February 13th, 2017

Kevin D assisted me in cancelling my service. He explained all of the +/- of the plan. After discussion, he cancelled the contract with refunds which he assures me will be forthcoming in up to 5 business days. He was extremely professional and I just wanted you to know. Thank you.

DARREN CALLIS
February 8th, 2017 Hackensack, NJ

MS K was wonderful very pleasant and knowledgeable of what I was looking for she was great.... She's the reason asking with your history that I signed up immediately

Jacqueline Martin
February 6th, 2017

Kevin was extremely helpful and has a wonderful attitude !

Daniel Montgomery
February 2nd, 2017

I called to cancel my extended warranty since I sold my car. Dealt with Kevin and was quite impressed with his professionalism and efficiency. Had good experience with Endurance even though it was a fairly short time

Thomas
January 31st, 2017

I couldn't have asked for better service… I had an issue that needed resolving on an urgent basis, and not only was the issue resolved to my satisfaction, I got a call back confirming that I was satisfied! The initial sale or price may be really important to some people, but the service and the follow up when needed, is what gets My business ... :-)

Shy. William Brown
January 25th, 2017

My experience with the company is outstanding. Nicole demonstrate a highly exceptionable Standard on handling all of my conversations and handling my case perfectly. Nicole goes above and beyond the standard of the company policies to ensure her clients are well taken care of. Thank you Nicole for being that person for this company and making this company a successful company. I will recommend others to come to this company just for the way Nicole handle my case. Thanks Sgt. William Brown

Jesse Montgomery
January 24th, 2017

Man what a great guy! The most helpful representative I've ever spoken to. Keep up the great work.

ANNA TUCKER
January 24th, 2017 Antioch, TN

The CSR that I spoke with was very sweet and helpful. I was able to update my account info and get on with my day very quickly.

Leslie Campbell
January 24th, 2017

Customer service is great my receptionist was very polite and helpful!

David Scott
January 23rd, 2017 Charlotte, NC

The wording of the Plan Details troubled me. There are so many bad apples I your industry that I was not confident in the Endurance brand. The professionalism of Joe gave me 2nd thoughts about the integrity of the company. If Joe represents the company accurately, then I commend Endurance for their service to the merican public. Thank you, Joe.

Steve Cohen
January 23rd, 2017 Norfolk, VA

What started out to be a very unfavorable situation with my contract and pricing I was given... turned out to be acceptable, and Joe gets the credit for that... He was able to save me as a customer... and more importantly... prohibit very negative feedback from a customer that didnt cause the issue in the first place. It was nice to see a company make it right, when a mistake was made on price and product purchased!!! Kudos to Joe!!! I represent a company of thousands that will hear a favorable evaluation about your warranty company vs... a very negative review over a few hundred dollar mistake!

Ronnie Hidlebird Sr
January 19th, 2017

Very Courteous and helpful to all my guestion and Explain to me the billing cycle

homer s
January 18th, 2017

nicole was very helpfu lshe answered all my questions and even helped me skip my payment this month thanks nicole for your help

Fritznel