Endurance verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

7.6

Call Now

Endurance was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Illinois. The company offers extended warranty protection for vehicles with less than 160,000 odometer miles and are less than 10 years old, although some exceptions may be made for other vehicles. Repairs to covered systems or parts must be completed by an ASE certified mechanic to be covered.

The Good

• Basic warranty features
  • Powertrain warranty
  • Other features
  • Time in business

Basic Warranty Features

Endurance has three plans from which to choose: Secure, Superior, and Supreme. Each of the warranties include the drive axle assembly, engine, seals, gaskets, transfer unit, transmission, and turbo or supercharger. The Superior and Supreme plans add the air conditioning system, brakes, cooling system, electrical components, front and rear suspension and steering to the covered parts or systems, giving coverage which is more like the original bumper-to-bumper warranty from the manufacturer. The Supreme Plan offers exclusionary coverage, covering everything, except what is excluded in the contract. Endurance does not publish the exclusions for coverage on the Supreme plan, however.

Powertrain Warranty

Some aspects of the powertrain system are covered by each of Endurance Warranty's plans. The company does not disclose the options for the length of protection for these plans, however. It is important to note that since powertrain protection is typically longer than other aspects of a new vehicle warranty that some vehicles may have double coverage under both warranties for a span of time. If there is existing coverage, the original manufacturer's warranty is used first before Endurance will pay for a claim. The engine, drive axle, and transmission are covered on each of Endurance's three service plans.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's three service plans include 24/7 roadside assistance. Included in this service are towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles), lockout assistance, emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel), and flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire). During any 72-hour period, owners are only entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Roadside assistance benefits from Endurance are administered by Road America for all states except for Arizona, Arkansas, Hawaii, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, Tennessee, and Texas.

Those purchasing a service plan from Endurance also receive rental car reimbursement during the time that their vehicle is in the shop for repairs which are covered by their Endurance service plan. This coverage is limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days.

Endurance plans each include a provision for trip interruption. If a covered part or system cause a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home, owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was unable to be driven and in the shop being repaired. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset their costs which were incurred during a covered breakdown.

Time in Business

Endurance was founded in 2006 and has quickly become one of the leaders in extended warranty plans during its first decade in business. Endurance has demonstrated that it is a stable company and is poised for continued growth.

Interested in getting coverage? Click Here

The Bad

• Basic warranty length
  • Low rental car reimbursement
  • Corrosion warranty

Basic Warranty Length

Endurance does not disclose options for the length of its warranties on its website because warranty length is dependent upon auto manufacturer, model, and mileage. In order to obtain warranty length information, potential customers must speak with an Endurance sales representative.

Low Rental Car Reimbursement

In the event that you need rental car, Endurance will only reimburse you no more than $30/day to help pay for it. This is significantly lower than other extended car warranty providers-some of which reimburse upward of $60/day.

Corrosion Warranty

Endurance does not provide protection from corrosion or rust through to its customers.

The Bottom Line

For those looking to extend the manufacturer-provided bumper-to-bumper coverage for their vehicle or wanting to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance plans are a good match. The company is lacking some transparency with its information, but unlike many of its competitors, the company publishes sample contracts online which answer many questions. BestCompany.com recommends Endurance as a company worth considering for extended auto warranties, with the caution that consumers should always read all contracts before entering into any type of arrangement.

Interested in getting coverage? Click Here

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

June 30th, 2017

I have had Endurance for a month now and I am extremely satisfied with their customer service, especially with Martin.

February 24th, 2017

Scott went above and beyond when answering my questions and made sure that I wasn't on hold while finding an answer that he wasn't sure about. He didn't transfer me to other departments or make me go through another process and was very thorough. Very happy with his interaction and positive demeanor.

February 12th, 2017

Kevin D assisted me in cancelling my service. He explained all of the +/- of the plan. After discussion, he cancelled the contract with refunds which he assures me will be forthcoming in up to 5 business days. He was extremely professional and I just wanted you to know. Thank you.

February 8th, 2017 Hackensack, NJ

MS K was wonderful very pleasant and knowledgeable of what I was looking for she was great.... She's the reason asking with your history that I signed up immediately

February 3rd, 2017

Kevin was extremely helpful and has a wonderful attitude !

February 2nd, 2017

I called to cancel my extended warranty since I sold my car. Dealt with Kevin and was quite impressed with his professionalism and efficiency. Had good experience with Endurance even though it was a fairly short time

January 31st, 2017

I couldn't have asked for better service… I had an issue that needed resolving on an urgent basis, and not only was the issue resolved to my satisfaction, I got a call back confirming that I was satisfied! The initial sale or price may be really important to some people, but the service and the follow up when needed, is what gets My business ... :-)

January 25th, 2017

My experience with the company is outstanding. Nicole demonstrate a highly exceptionable Standard on handling all of my conversations and handling my case perfectly. Nicole goes above and beyond the standard of the company policies to ensure her clients are well taken care of. Thank you Nicole for being that person for this company and making this company a successful company. I will recommend others to come to this company just for the way Nicole handle my case. Thanks Sgt. William Brown

January 24th, 2017

Man what a great guy! The most helpful representative I've ever spoken to. Keep up the great work.

January 24th, 2017 Antioch, TN

The CSR that I spoke with was very sweet and helpful. I was able to update my account info and get on with my day very quickly.

January 23rd, 2017

Customer service is great my receptionist was very polite and helpful!

January 19th, 2017 Charlotte, NC

The wording of the Plan Details troubled me. There are so many bad apples I your industry that I was not confident in the Endurance brand. The professionalism of Joe gave me 2nd thoughts about the integrity of the company. If Joe represents the company accurately, then I commend Endurance for their service to the merican public. Thank you, Joe.

January 19th, 2017 Norfolk, VA

What started out to be a very unfavorable situation with my contract and pricing I was given... turned out to be acceptable, and Joe gets the credit for that... He was able to save me as a customer... and more importantly... prohibit very negative feedback from a customer that didnt cause the issue in the first place. It was nice to see a company make it right, when a mistake was made on price and product purchased!!! Kudos to Joe!!! I represent a company of thousands that will hear a favorable evaluation about your warranty company vs... a very negative review over a few hundred dollar mistake!

January 19th, 2017

Very Courteous and helpful to all my guestion and Explain to me the billing cycle

January 18th, 2017

nicole was very helpfu lshe answered all my questions and even helped me skip my payment this month thanks nicole for your help

January 17th, 2017 Lynchburg, VA

I had a great experience talked with Malika. Thanks

January 17th, 2017 Minooka, IL

Scott was so very helpful and courteous and made me feel much better about extending my payment out by a month. There was the initial fee of $100 entered into my checking account and he is refunding that back to me due to no sufficient funds in my account. Thank you so much and I will be calling Scott back again and I will let people know how great a company you are.

January 17th, 2017 Houston, TX

i was originally denied a claim, which i was really confused about. i bought the aftermarket warranty the day i bought my car. after only 16k miles in almost 3 years, the warranty companys mechanic said i needed a new transmission and the shop informed me that it would not be covered. of course i made it a priority to seek a solution. joe is the ONLY reason this review is getting a 10 out of 10. if not for him, id be writing a letter to my attorney brother instead of a review. joe took on my claim as if it were his own car. i own my own mototrcycle shop and deal with warranty companies all the time. if more employees assumed the role of the customer instead of the business accountant, we'd see more repeat clientele and less high fives for staff members saving the company's budget concerns. 10 stars for joe and the customer service he provided, and a profound 0 out of 10 stars for the claims department for being ignorant to a legitimate business man just looking for the service he paid for. its a shame when i read your mission statement and i see nothing in my experience that shows me this. thanks again joe. endurance, youre still stuck with me for a few more years and around 30k miles- lets make this our last hiccup.

January 14th, 2017

Customer Service was Superb and made switching coverage over to my new car a breeze!

January 14th, 2017 Jesup, GA

Customer service rep Kevin D was very professional and very helpful in helping me resolve an issue I was having with mepco concerning my warranty. Without Kevin's courteous and efficient service I would have cancelled my coverage.

January 13th, 2017 Oklahoma City, OK

Art took perfect care of me. He immediately emailed my policy information and said he would get me a duplicate copy of my contract in card sent out within 5 business days.

January 13th, 2017

Kevin did a super job. Appreciate the excellent customer service.

January 13th, 2017 Boulder, CO

Mr. Eddy P, has been my main contact since I took out my service plan! He is always so friendly and happy! I appreciate great customer service and Eddy provides it every time I contact him! Great personality!

January 13th, 2017 Jersey City, NJ

Was a great. Help.. Helped me w all my ? .. Was very greatfull i will definitely. Recomend my friendz

January 12th, 2017 Augusta, ME

Excellent customer service! Had a question about coverage of a new policy and was given an answer completely and clearly.

January 12th, 2017

Joe was very respectful to me the entire conversation. Since I was canceling I did not think the call would be as pleasant as it was. Once I was able to explain that we had purchased a warranty when we purchased our car so we had double coverage as I thought this was a renewal of our warranty we purchased. He told me he could take care of canceling, stopping the payments and would give me a confirmation number. It was a very pleasant experience. I appreciate his customer service skills.

January 12th, 2017 Cincinnati, OH

I spoke with Joe today and he answered all my questions and gave me valuable information regarding my warranty and my account. It was the information that I needed.

January 12th, 2017

Ran into financial hardship called to cancel, and manager eddie P took care of the month of January for me. He is a frigging saint

January 12th, 2017 Stockton, CA

Edfdie H has had great customer service with me every time I call in. I will only go through him when I have any questions about my policy or in need of repairs on my car.

January 11th, 2017

She was nice and informative, she made me feel important.

January 11th, 2017

Art deserves 15 stars for his far above excellent customer service. I was confused about the waiting period, but after he explained it to me I am ok with it.

January 10th, 2017 Auburn Hills, MI

Art was very pleasant to speak with. He is the best customer service representative I have dealt with in a long time.

January 10th, 2017

Mike Nick and Everett could not have been more helpful they did a marvelous job in helping me to get the money I was due you should be very proud of your team

January 10th, 2017

Scott did an awesome job explaining the questions I presented. He was very professional and confident. I enjoy good customer service as he represented your company outstandingly.

January 10th, 2017

Very nice associate, helped thoroughly. Solved my problem

January 5th, 2017 Chicago, IL

Endurance customer service is amazing! They did everything they could to make sure I had the proper plan for my car. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

July 12th, 2016 Northbrook, IL

I ended up selling the vehicle that had the Endurance policy on it, did not get a new car because I didn't need one so I called in to cancel my coverage and customer service was very helpful in getting this done for me. I received the prorated refund that they promised in the mail yesterday. Very fast and very friendly service!

June 29th, 2016 Northbrook, IL

Enadurance's customer service is the best!!!!