Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

3.3

Gail

February 26th, 2020 Fort Worth, TX

I urge you NOT to buy this also due to the pressured sales personnel. I called due to the fact I had received a letter in the mail stating the price of extended warranty was going to increase on March 5,2020. I simply called to get information, however, when I said I would need to discuss this with my husband and would need to call back, the manager stated "We can't give away free money. If you don't purchase now, the prices will go up." I said even in the next 3 days? He stated again yes. WALK AWAY!

Erik Jonsgaard

February 13th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Endurance denied my claim claiming "continued operation" but my mechanic confirms that there was no indication available (codes, check engine indicators, loss of compression via digital compression diagnosis, bad noises, etc.) That would have led me to believe any damage was being done to my motor until it failed. My truck needs an expensive new motor and has been in the shop for months. Hired an attorney and sent breach of contract notification but they are forcing me to go through arbitration which is drawn out and costly. Shame on you Endurance for not honoring your contract. BUYER BEWARE

Tracey Goeckel

January 21st, 2020 Willis, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had trouble when I first contacted them, the customer service rep was terrible and seemed like I was bothering him and did not answer any questions told me to read it online. That should have been my red flag! I finally got a manager on the line, he spoke well which led me to sign up. From there I havent really had any major issues, recenlty the engine light came on scan showed spark plugs and coil pack. The spark plugs I understand are not covered. When I called the rep told me its listed in your contract, well I looked and yes the spark plugs are listed as not covered. The other is a major part of the engine, this has also been confirmed through the dealership. Once again the rep was lacking any knowledge outside of telling me to read the contract again, funny he couldnt find it either! From there I have called requesting to speak with a manager, apparently there isnt one. I have emailed (the original manager I spoke with) and every other email address I could find - NO RESPONSE. This is ridiculous, I have another warranty company on another vehicle that has proven to be amaing, informative, and very quick to respond and resolve an issue. I was last told by Endurance rep that they could call around my area to find the work done cheaper as that is what I pay for in my contract. WHAT, that is the dumbest response I have ever heard. This company is just not legit in my opinion, seek out others and look at the reviews they will tell you everything you need to know! They dont even help you to cancel their crap service, its just ridiculous, they avoid responding so they keep taking your money. Thankfully your bank can assist in that aspect!

Maggie

January 7th, 2020 Sandown, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would not recommend this policy to anyone. I found them difficult to work with. They stated in their policy that they would cover something as simple as a horn but when it came time to get it fixed they claimed that the electrical part leading up to the horn was not covered. This part by the way is not a common part that fails like the brakes or the battery.

Jacqueline A Coury

December 30th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is an update to my previous 1 star review left which I've included at the end of this current review. I'll be further updating when I hear back from Endurance on their next step in resolving my auto transmission already twice junk used parts failure in 4 months. 12/28/19 At this time I just had a mechanic leave my home to confirm the 2nd used transmission Endurance a.k.a. United Care Care UCC had installed ONE MONTH AGO has failed also, the evening of Christmas eve... This is the second used transmission they've had installed. The first used replacement failing after (3) months. After a long ordeal this 2nd time of trying to recoup a reimbursement for my auto rental, I actually received it the morning of the 24th. I just forwarded the photos of transmission codes to Juan O the resolution specialist who has been handling my claim after I filed my written complaint with the company, as well as The Attorney General Consumer Affairs Division in my State. I'm waiting to hear back from Juan regarding the now 2nd failed used transmission that Endurance has installed in my car in the last 4 months. Original review (3) months ago my transmission needed replacement. At my extended auto warranty co. Endurance direction; I took my car to Aamco on Ina Rd. Tucson, AZ. 85741. It took ONE MONTH for the part (a used transmission) to be located and shipped to the shop for installation. I was charged a $100 deductible. Then, I was told my warranty company was refusing to pay for the last week of my car rental, I would be responsible for the balance of the bill from the auto rental company. I was shocked as it was not my fault this repair wasn't handled in a timely manner. Throughout the month I called the shop on a daily basis asking when my car would be ready, I was repeatedly told they haven't received the transmission yet and were waiting on the warranty company. The used transmission finally arrived in a brown box with no information on its age, miles, or condition. When checking out, I asked Aamco of their warranty. I was told they cannot provide one due to it not being their product and knowing nothing about it, they only installed it. If something goes wrong my Endurance warranty will cover it within my contract time frame. Now, only (3) months later, my replaced used transmission provided by Endurance has failed and I'm in need of a transmission replacement again. I've been told by Endurance they will not cover a car rental and I can submit the bill to the supplier of the transmission when the claim is closed. When I asked Endurance for the supplier name and contact information, I was refused and told they will give it to me only when the claim has been closed. Endurance told me, the standard is the time it takes to get the part to the shop plus one day for installation. However, this puts a hardship on me due to a lack of my ability to confirm reimbursement with the unknown supplier. Meanwhile I'm having to put my car rental on my credit card during holiday rates without confirmation of reimbursement by unknown supplier. Again, having no idea of a time frame supplier will provide the part to the shop. Only 3 months ago it took them a MONTH. This is a time is of the essence matter, as I, or no one have unlimited funds to pay for that kind of time frame for a rental car without confirmation of reimbursement. I want my replacement to be handled in a timely manner and I want a new or reliable transmission installed in my vehicle. I was told I won't be responsible for the $100 copay this time.

Ardian

December 13th, 2019 'Ewa Beach, HI

I submitted my info for a quote on their website for my new vehicle requesting them to email. They didn't, i got a call instead and was put through high pressure salesperson (may as well be robots)and manager after manager. I could say they try to bully and guilt you into signing up. Due to that i didn't buy their warranty.

PATRICK ROBERT KENNEDY

December 5th, 2019 Valdosta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Watch your money. When they actually have to pay out they are slow to pay out and drag their feet. Multiple national dealers agree on what needs to be done and they refuse to fix it. It is covered under the warranty and still fighting it.

Disappointed Consumer

December 3rd, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrific customer service and sales practices. The dealership has had my vehicle going on 2 MONTHS waiting on Endurance. I would urge anyone and everyone reading these reviews to run as fast as you can away from Endurance!

Arthur J Combest

November 27th, 2019 Westerville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They list all of the good reviews, but it is less than a good warranty company. They will not cover anything unless it is a big ticket item, engine, alternator etc... Other parts that may be small in nature, but important to helping these parts run are not covered and more expensive. READ between the lines... Most repairs are not the big ticket items... Even if it does not list what is not covered, they will give you a stupid interpretation that justify them not covering the item... I will pay the money to use a manufacturer or dealership warranty, so that you know what is covered and these arbitrary companies can pick and choose what they want to cover. Lastly, they tried to suggest my vehicle was old and had high mileage, however they knew the same when I bought the policy and they even recommended it... Again, its a scam and they will not pay... Don't do it... Really, you don't need it... WASTE and very disappointing company. I thought the reviews suggested a good company, but they make up those darn reviews, because they are just terrible... I have had other extended warranties before, and even if it was a close call of something not listed on coverage and not covered, they made good on their policy. Not Endurance, please don't go for it and save your money...

Azalard

November 21st, 2019 Maydelle, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve had a very good experience with Endurance. I purchased the policy back in the summer after my extended warranty expired (the one I purchased when I bought the car). A few months later my turbo blew and I needed a new tensioner pulley. The entire job was $1700. I only paid the $100 dollar deductible. Then a month after that I took my car in again and found out that it had a cracked piston. The engine had to be replaced (it was cheaper to replace than to rebuild). The warranty company covered $3500, and I had to pay $2600 out of pocket. It was still pretty phenomenal considering I’m getting a new engine, which is like getting a brand new car. I would highly recommend Endurance. They are a little slow to authorize repairs, and they are hard to get ahold of, but ultimately they live up to their name.

Frances Saykaly

November 15th, 2019

I've received several notices from Endurance regarding their price increases, including a Customer Code number. They state their service contract designed "specifically for my vehicle". The trouble is: I don't even own a vehicle. Can you say "SCAM"!!

NY guy

November 12th, 2019 Peekskill, NY

I received a letter from Endurance telling me that my previously purchased extended warranty for my 2017 Subaru Forester has expired. When calling to them (Vehicle Protection Coordinator Ms. P), I was basically bullied to buy another protection plan. The thing is, my current warranty DID NOT expired. This is a scam that the company is pushing to force people to buy their services. They should be put out of business, and the faster the better for all of us who drive...

Crystal

November 6th, 2019 Ponca City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought this warranty in August. I seemed really great! Bumper to bumper coverage, monthly payments but they recorded the mileage wrong but I didn't know that until I took my car in to get it fixed. Then they refused to fix it. They would not change the mileage and not I can't get a full refund. This place is a joke. I absolutely regret getting this coverage. DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Robin Owens

October 25th, 2019 York, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been an Endurance customer since 2018, and I purchased the Superior Program coverage because I purchased a used, in very good condition, 2007 Dodge Caravan SXT and with any vehicle after a certain amount of years major and minor parts will break down. I thought I was using my God given wisdom, by purchasing the coverage I have (by the way, was not cheap in price $3272.00). Sadly, I'm very dissatisfied with the warranty program. Here's why. When I had several repairs that were needed to be done on my 2007 minivan in Sept. 2019, Endurance first told the auto repair company that none of the repairs are covered under my program. Although when I contacted Endurance a few days later, I was told the repair work was done without Endurance giving their authori zation, which was not true. However, didn't you say [Endurance] you wouldn't authorize the work because none of the repairs were covered? Very confusing. Needless to say, some of the repairs such as; valve cover, tie rod ends, leaf spring shackles and hardware and shocks are acceptable repairs included in the supreme coverage program in which I am a member. So I attached a copy of the itemized repair work and the amount I paid for the repairs. In addition, I attached a copy of my contract pointing out the repairs covered under the Superior Program. Also, I sent a letter graciously expressing that I would be more than willing to accept a reimbursement of the after market price they would have paid for the repairs if the work had been authorized by them. I was prompyly contacted by Aaricka L, and she informed me that she had submitted a request to the reimbursement department. That was October 1st and I have not heard anything, nor have I received a response to the two additional emails I sent to Aaricka L. Is this the way you treat your customers? I will not recommend this warranty program to anyone.

John

October 18th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything you said sounds like another company. Had 2 claims both turned down not a good company glad be believed had good plan.

Joey

September 12th, 2019 Long Branch, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had just made a down payment for an extended warranty and was looking at a sample contract on their website when what I was reading was NOT what I was told by the rep. Called the rep back, good discussion, got more info, thought about it and then called back to cancel. The rep I spoke with wasn't in but the customer service rep, Judy, asked me why I was cancelling. I explained why and she actually said to me "since you don't have your written policy yet, how do you really know why you're cancelling? Now tell me the truth." I asked her if she was calling me a liar and she said that I didn't know what I was talking about. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, she said supervisors don't take calls. When I questioned that, she said he was in a meeting. When I pointed out the contradiction, she said she wouldn't know who to route the call to as there are 4 supervisors. She then put me on hold, came back on and said I'd get the refund but she didn't know how much. I asked why not since the deposit is listed as 100% refundable and there was just silence. If this is any example of the way they treat customers, claims or potential customers, I'm amazed they still get business. No wonder they have so many bad reviews and have been actually had their BBB Reliability badge REVOKED!

Steve Feeney

August 14th, 2019 Madison, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Please, please do not buy through this company. I have been on the phone 3 different times over 1 week for hours. Poor, poor customer service. I thought when I did my research this was the company to go with as they had great reviews. I am not sure how many of the reviews ever needed to do a claim or if they are fake reviews from the company itself. If I had one problem dealing with this company on the phone that is one thing, but 3 times. I should have know when my Cadillac repair person said he was not familiar with Endurance and he has about 2 decades in the repair industry that there would be problems with my first claim. This company will do anything to get out of a claim. If there is anything that they request when you open your account that is not exact they will use this as a way to not honor your claim. Today I provided the exact proof that was needed in regards to mileage and they still said they want to just rewrite the policy. I said to Johnny M who was the last customer service agent I dealt with that if you rewrite my policy as a new policy then I would not be covered for the current claim for repair on my vehicle and they said correct they would not cover it because it would be pre existing. Pre existing on a claim that I should have legitimately covered under my existing warranty! The agent would not even give me his full name. I then said at this point I would like to cancel my policy and he said we can do that, but since it is past the cancellation period it would be prorated, but he had no idea on the amount of refund and would have to send it to another department who would be in touch. My vehicle has been at the repair center for over a week as I went back and forth with these people who kept asking for more and different documentation. If I only would have read a review like mine before buying. I have now been without a vehicle for a week and will have to pay $1200 for my repair. I think the company is looking to avoid any high expense repairs and look for any way to get out of it when you look to make a claim. I cannot say enough bad things and I hope this review makes at least a few people go somewhere else where they can actually be protected and treated well.

Tamieka Battle

July 31st, 2019 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I brought a 2013 Nissan Armada on 25th of March with a warranty from this company exactly 4 months later my differential breaks and this warranty refuses to fix my vehicle every time they ask the technician to do something a they do it they ask them to do some other senseless task now I'm being told I have to come out of pocket because they are looking for a reason to deny my claim so look for a warranty some where else they will take your money but not pay for your vehicle plus Shannon from customer service sucks

Veronica Howard

July 31st, 2019 Romeoville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NOT AN ACCREDITED COMPANY PER BBB.. THEY HAVE A B-RATING. BUYERS DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PLEASE!!!! I purchased a warranty from this company. Upon opening the policy I explained that "my car has a CVT transmission," which the VIN number also gives them that info. I made the down payments, made the monthly payments on time, and did the XYZ to meet their requirements for the policy. Months later, I started having issues with my trans. I took the vehicle to dealership. They explained that "the trans is going bad and need to be replaced." They contacted Endurance. Endurance sent an inspector out who allegedly stated its the trans. Well instead of Endurance paying for the repair, they requested that the transmission be torn out of the car and broken all the way down with my permission, which makes me responsible for the tear down cost if they decline the claim. The dealership representative was appalled as I was. He explained that "they have never heard of such a request being that the vehicle has all the alerts for a transmission replacement." He also explained, which I agreed that "it doesn't make sense to make myself possibly responsible for $1k to tear the trans down. That's a fourth of the cost to replace the trans." I stressed my concern with Endurance rep Morris, he stated that "they will deny the claim because the diagnose is incomplete or I can authorize the tear down making me possibly responsible if the claim is not approved." I asked for a manager. He stated there wasn't one available. I told him it sounds to me that Endurance is looking for a needle in a haystack. A reason to decline the claim. I find it hard to believe that both inspections, from the dealer and from their inspector point towards the transmission and they're still looking for more info. Absolutely ludicrous!! This company is a waste! PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY!!

N. Messer

July 3rd, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Buyer beware. I brought this warranty when I brought my car in 2016. My car is a 2007 Buick LaCrosse. This year my car broke down. I took it to a service dealer. They told me that it needed a and a transmission and a steering gear assembly. They called endurance and they were informed that my car was only worth $4,000 and since I already used $ 1900 on another claim that they were only going to pay $2,100 towards the transmission. I had to come out of my pocket $1,100 more just to have my car fixed. Endurance is not the company that they say they are. Each year they assess your market value price of your car and determine what they will pay at that time. They also would not pay the rental car reimbursement fees because they claim that they paid all that they're going to pay on my car. Do not buy this warranty.

Santina

June 5th, 2019 Cheyenne, WY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is VERY manipulative and out to get your money. They sent me a letter in the mail stating that the warranty on my car was about to expire, I called the next day and they said because I am financing my car through a bank, my bank REQUIRES me to have a warranty on my car. They charged my debit card $249 to "re-activate" a warranty that I DID NOT EVEN NEED. I called my bank the next day to ask if I needed a warranty on my car to keep financing it, they said NO. I called 4 or 5 times to cancel the policy but they kept talking me into keeping it and even lowered the monthly payments to $79 a month instead of the original $111.50 they were TRYING to charge me in the first place. I called today to ask when I could use the warranty because my car has been experiencing electrical problems, and they said I cant use it until I've put 1,000 more miles on my car. They even accused me of warranty fraud! They are the ones who TRICK people into paying for this warranty. I cancelled right after they told me this, DO NOT let this company lie to you and take your money like I did. LESSON LEARNED

Carla P

May 21st, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company uses unscrupulous tactics to get your business and to keep you from cancelling. The sales representative quoted a total price that was significantly less than what the payments added up to. I didn't do the math until we reached the verification process and it was at that time I told them I did not want to continue and to cancel. I noticed a charge on my account a week later and immediately called to cancel. The representative "Art" tried everything in his power to change my mind and when I wouldn't budge, he claimed he cancelled the contract and I would receive a refund in 3-7 days, but I wouldn't receive an email confirmation. A week later there was no refund and when I called, customer service didn't see any cancellation processed. I tried to cancel again with "Tony A" and he gave me the same schpiel as "Art". I called back and again, customer service did not see a cancellation processed. I will now have to contact my bank to get this refunded.

Arman

May 13th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very dodgy service. The immediately transfer you to a repair shop (in this case was Rapid Tune Chadstone) who can easily tell you whether covered or not but they do not, and after leaving my car there for 4 days thinking they have applied for the warranty I was told I was not eligible because not one of the covered items. The engine was heating up, and the warranty says engine and transmission, but because it was heating up from a radiator leakage they said this was not covered! Incredibly disappointing and you are better of without it

marie

January 10th, 2019 Glendale Heights, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was sold this warranty when I bought my Jeep grand Cherokee was told it was best warranty and it covers everything from bumper to bumper. I have brought in my jeep for service because the heat wasn't blowing. I was told by the jeep dealer that it was control heads that need to be replaced. The dealer called to but in the claim and was told it wasn't covered. The control heads control the whole blower system so dealer couldn't understand why it wasn't covered. I did call warranty company to discuss and was just told it not covered item and their nothing more they can help me with. I was do disappointed to purchase this top of line warranty for my vehicle. They are rude and they do not have any consideration. Why buy warranty if it covers nothing. I still have no heat in my jeep because I can not afford to pay for it on my own. It is in the middle of winter driving around in 20 degree weather with two small kids and no heat. It been terrible. This warranty company is bad please don't purchase them.

Unknown

November 27th, 2018 La Cygne, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Agents were friendly, but use of the personal access portal is no good. I have only had it for a month, and have not used the actual product.

Valencia Wortham

November 27th, 2018 Claymont, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have not used it yet. The customer service representatives are courteous.

Art B.

November 27th, 2018 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Initial research, consultation and initiation of contract with the sales rep was positive. He was quite thorough and knowledgeable. However, when it was determined that the extended warranty was not going to be needed, the cancellation process was not as positive. While the cancellation and credit was handled promptly, the customer service rep was a disappointment. Understanding that his job is to try to retain a cancelling customer, his attitude was a bit rude and condescending. Providing star ratings is a bit difficult since my experience with Endurance had been limited, the customer service aspect was the cause of lesser stars.

Willie Morris jr

November 27th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best prices so far I'm getting everything I could ask for

William D McElveen

November 27th, 2018 Florence, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great overall customer service and seems to be a great aftermarket warranty.

J BELL

November 21st, 2018 Charleston, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sent emails to cancel. Should be NO CHARGE.

Michael Cardona

November 21st, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent, friendly customer service with affordable price.

Josh

November 14th, 2018 Camden, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They wouldn't let me cancel. They guy told me to think about it for a week and get back to him and hung up. I had to go through the bank to get my money back. Do not use

Doug

November 13th, 2018 Idaho Falls, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's ok, I just signed up last week, the people that signed me up were pretty amazing.

Doll

November 13th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy process, great customer service, hope we never have to use it.

Richard

November 13th, 2018 Natrona Heights, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Purchasing was easy I have not had a need to use the service

Allan

November 13th, 2018 Kerrville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I applied for a vehicle warranty extension at Endurance. The quality of product is very good.

Ben Yoon

November 13th, 2018 Little Neck, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Still pending. I am in my free look period. I glanced a few pages through the packet. I'll have to dedicate a good twenty minutes to this pamphlet which contains the service contract. For the money, I am estimating the cost of anticipated repairs over the contract years. If the car requires repairs and the ultimate cost is less than the service contract, well, who could know. Anyway, at the minimum, I know what it'll cost me for un-planned big-ticket repairs. The sales process was easy, I compared various plans and we found one that fit my driving habits. I didn't want to buy too much coverage, but I think they are all priced within a few hundred of each other anyway. Only certain types of vehicles fit the bill for one of their service contracts - within a certain year of manufacture and under certain mileage. Maybe they have 100k plans, but I wouldn't personally know. After a phone purchase, the contract was mailed to me and just received yesterday.

John Beliera

November 13th, 2018 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

so far they have answered all my questions and their respnses have been very timely and informative

Mario A Dobles

November 13th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Endurance i s very company and his people are very helpful

Elizabeth Moslander

November 13th, 2018 Lake Zurich, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Company seems nice but I think they are expensive for the coverage provided

Mark A Emanuele

November 6th, 2018 Fords, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One Star because I can't give No stars. They were quick to take my money. When I bought the coverage, I was specifically told that the suspension on my vehicle WAS covered. I was never sent a copy of my contract, but they took my money. When my air suspension had problems, they told me that they DON'T cover the suspension. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!!!

D

October 29th, 2018 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the worst customer service experience I ever had. I purchased the warranty 05/31/18 for my Hummer 06 and made all my payments. Well I was experiencing some electrical issues so I took it to a repair shop on 10/08/18 who the guy was familiar with these warrantry programs so he called Endurance up they sent the claim to United Car Care. Well UCC denied the claim stating there was a mileage discrepancy on the car fax report. Iam trying to figure out why would they need a carfax report to repair my truck anyway I got a copy of it and the on the report it showed that the purchased mileage which was 107 on May 1 when I bought the truck was saying purchase date 07/27/18 with this mileage. told them now I never reported anything to carfax, called my back where the loan is being held at and they said it was the state who prob reported it on that date since they have the title till I pay it off anyhow contact carfax they said there isnt any mileage discrepancy and they couldnt change anything on the report. I let United Car Car know of this also emailed them the emails that Carfax was sending regarding it wasnt a discrepancy on their part. They told me they needed a maintenance invoice in which I provided printed out with the logo of the shop and they denied that and said it didnt have my vin number. OMG I did every thing they asked and needed and they came back with every excuse it is now October 29th, truck still in shop since Oct 8th I have been getting rentals they will not pay for or reinburst me for. Her name is Ashley and Mario over at UCC both saying they are managers when I asked to speak to Ashley's mgr he (Mario ) said he was one but as I was letting him know Im very upset and this is not right he kept saying you need to speak to Ashley which she suppose of have left early Friday 10/26 when I called. He was very unprofessional and rude and he hung up on me and my fiance. This is uncacceptable. He kept saying his notes said for me to contact ENDURANCE so when I did spoke to Daniel w he was pretty ok but gave me the runarround talking bout he will get wit his directors and UCC directors and call me Momday which is today. Im so upset I fell for these warranty companies. I lost $700.00 so far and my Hummer still needs repaired. I would not trust Endurance they may have great customer service but when its time to get a claim in with United Car Care WATCH OUT Bc they will spin yo in circles till you are dizzy and nothing is solved. I cant believe they have warranty companies out here taking our money but dont fix the issue

Sezgin

September 28th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Endurance claim they will cover your auto mechainical problems. However, when your car do run into problem and when you do file a claim, they would try every way to deny your claim. My car has mechanical problem thats verified by cars own manufacture mechanic Professionals. Endurance have been requesting unreasonable documents and ultimately deny the claim. The customer representive was not helpful and unprofessional. I would not recommend anyone to trust what they advertise. They wouldn’t cover you when youre in trouble. But they would take your money. It was a very bad experience chosing endurance. I would give 0 star if i could

Tim Kinard

September 4th, 2018 North Charleston, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are extremely expensive compared to similiar companies.

Gregory P. Crnkovic

July 26th, 2018 Joliet, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service agent was a lovely girl who immigrated from Bosni. A delightful girl, very knowledgable.

Abelardo Fonseca

June 29th, 2018 Rockport, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Before taking my truck to the dealer, I called Endurance and told them that the A/C had gone out. I had purchased their best policy. The Endurance representative told me to take my truck anywhere and Endurance had me covered. Wrong! Did not pay one red cent. In other words, it didn't matter that I checked with them first before the repairs were done.

Melody Monteiro

June 19th, 2018 East Liverpool, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with is limited as I just purchased the policy and have not used it. The purchase process was simple and easy. I did have a question regarding the warranty and emailed customer service. I am still waiting for a response.

L

June 13th, 2018 Falls Mills, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My request was simple I asked for a quote. I was barraged with texts and emails, and non-stop phone calls, but after several weeks had still not gotten the quote I kept requesting. I would never work with this company.

Cheryl Wright

June 11th, 2018 Westfield, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have paid for my warranty for over a year. I took my car into the shop on Thursday June 7th before 8AM. It is now Monday afternoon at 2:30 and I have been trying to talk to Customer Service about getting the work authorized as the dealership has diagnosed it and has the parts but Endurance has not authorized my service even though it is covered by my policy. I have been on hold for over an hour and half. I dont think I would call that a brief delay.

David Bennett

June 7th, 2018 Franklin, TN

I went to the company web site for a quote on a car i just purchased. It claimed that i could get a uick on line quote. I entered all of the pertinant information and it said i would be receiving an email with a quote. I received an email without the quote and was asked to call for the quote. I received a phone call which i declined to answer. I do not like being bombarded with phone calls as soon as any interest is shown. Why can an extended coverage company not give an estimated cost via email such as standard auto insurance companies. I received three phone calls within minutes of submitting my information. Guess i'll go without an extended warranty since the only way to get a quote is to spend extended time on the phone. It also appears by other reviews that the company often refuses payment of claims claiming existing conditions on the car. Isn't this why one gets insurance, for unforseen conditions? Guess i`ll pass on this for now.