Endurance

7.5

Endurance

verified
Offers a seven-year warranty

Since its founding in 2006, Endurance has offered a variety of options for those seeking out auto warranties. Today, the company offers extended warranty protection for all vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles, although Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules. As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day/1,000-mile money back guarantee.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Time in Business

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance provides four different plans: Select Premiere, Secure, Superior, and Supreme. Each of the warranties include the drive axle assembly, engine, seals, gaskets, transfer unit, transmission, and turbo or supercharger. The Superior and Supreme plans add the air conditioning system, brakes, cooling system, electrical components, front and rear suspension and steering to the covered parts or systems, giving coverage which is more like the original bumper-to-bumper warranty from the manufacturer. The Supreme Plan offers exclusionary coverage, covering everything, except what is noted as "excluded" in the contract. You can view a copy of an Endurance contract on the company's website to better understand the terms of this coverage.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four service plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, including towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles), lockout assistance, battery start service, emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel), and flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire). During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Those purchasing a service plan from Endurance also receive rental car reimbursement during the time that their vehicle is in the shop for repairs which are covered by their Endurance service plan. This coverage is limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per ocurrence.

Endurance plans each include a provision for trip interruption. If a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home, owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was unable to be driven and in the shop being repaired. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset their costs which were incurred during a covered breakdown.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation.

Time in Business

Endurance was founded in 2006 and has quickly become one of the leaders in extended warranty plans during its time in business. Endurance has also demonstrated that it is a stable company and is poised for continued growth.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers.

The Bottom Line

For those looking to extend the manufacturer-provided bumper-to-bumper coverage for their vehicle or wanting to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance plans are a great option. Unlike many of its competitors, Endurance publishes sample contracts online to provide transparency and answer questions that potential customers may have. Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for customers to choose from, and all of its plans include 24/7 roadside assistance.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

Sezgin
September 28th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Endurance claim they will cover your auto mechainical problems. However, when your car do run into problem and when you do file a claim, they would try every way to deny your claim. My car has mechanical problem thats verified by cars own manufacture mechanic Professionals. Endurance have been requesting unreasonable documents and ultimately deny the claim. The customer representive was not helpful and unprofessional. I would not recommend anyone to trust what they advertise. They wouldn’t cover you when youre in trouble. But they would take your money. It was a very bad experience chosing endurance. I would give 0 star if i could

Tim Kinard
September 4th, 2018 North Charleston, SC DETAILS

They are extremely expensive compared to similiar companies.

Gregory P. Crnkovic
July 26th, 2018 Joliet, IL DETAILS

Customer service agent was a lovely girl who immigrated from Bosni. A delightful girl, very knowledgable.

Abelardo Fonseca
June 29th, 2018 Rockport, TX DETAILS

Before taking my truck to the dealer, I called Endurance and told them that the A/C had gone out. I had purchased their best policy. The Endurance representative told me to take my truck anywhere and Endurance had me covered. Wrong! Did not pay one red cent. In other words, it didn't matter that I checked with them first before the repairs were done.

Melody Monteiro
June 19th, 2018 East Liverpool, OH DETAILS

My experience with is limited as I just purchased the policy and have not used it. The purchase process was simple and easy. I did have a question regarding the warranty and emailed customer service. I am still waiting for a response.

L
June 13th, 2018 Falls Mills, VA DETAILS

My request was simple I asked for a quote. I was barraged with texts and emails, and non-stop phone calls, but after several weeks had still not gotten the quote I kept requesting. I would never work with this company.

Cheryl Wright
June 11th, 2018 Westfield, IN DETAILS

I have paid for my warranty for over a year. I took my car into the shop on Thursday June 7th before 8AM. It is now Monday afternoon at 2:30 and I have been trying to talk to Customer Service about getting the work authorized as the dealership has diagnosed it and has the parts but Endurance has not authorized my service even though it is covered by my policy. I have been on hold for over an hour and half. I dont think I would call that a brief delay.

David Bennett
June 7th, 2018 Franklin, TN

I went to the company web site for a quote on a car i just purchased. It claimed that i could get a uick on line quote. I entered all of the pertinant information and it said i would be receiving an email with a quote. I received an email without the quote and was asked to call for the quote. I received a phone call which i declined to answer. I do not like being bombarded with phone calls as soon as any interest is shown. Why can an extended coverage company not give an estimated cost via email such as standard auto insurance companies. I received three phone calls within minutes of submitting my information. Guess i'll go without an extended warranty since the only way to get a quote is to spend extended time on the phone. It also appears by other reviews that the company often refuses payment of claims claiming existing conditions on the car. Isn't this why one gets insurance, for unforseen conditions? Guess i`ll pass on this for now.

Joseph
April 20th, 2018 DETAILS

A little high on rates, slow to deliver contract and paperwork

Cita Knox
April 20th, 2018 DETAILS

Its fine. I am secure and i have and extended warranty.

Bobbi
April 10th, 2018 Roseburg, OR DETAILS

they cover everything. easy to use. good customer service. excellent repair coverage.

Judith Pecho
April 10th, 2018 DETAILS

No reason. Just paid for 4 months and did not need their help. Now I do and had just renewed so will see what they will do. Friendly salesman of course.

Jeff Hofstra
April 10th, 2018 DETAILS

the price ok,. and service is ok too...!!

Dustin A
March 29th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

I have had an awful experience with Endurance. I was driving my vehicle when the warning lights turned on and immediately pulled off the freeway to safety. It took a number of days for a "third party" to inspect the vehicle, they denied any payment according to my service dealer because they stated that I was operating the vehicle after the warning light had turned on. They did not provide me with any objective evidence of this being the case. They said they would not reimburse me for the tow, and so I called to speak with the company regarding all of the above. The customer service was unprofessional, they were rude to my wife and when I called I was equally unsatisfied. I spoke with the Claims Department Manager Adam K., he said on the phone, something to the effect of: "Well, you should have noticed radiator coolant all over the driveway if you were paying attention." For the record, we are very observant and take excellent care of our vehicles, there was no point at which we observed any liquid or coolant underneath the vehicle. I was quite offended at his suggestion, and the fact that he thought this sufficed as evidence to deny a claim. I guess we will see if they attempt to rectify the situation, at the end of this aside from the inconvenience of the delay in having the third party inspect the vehicle, their refusal to cover towing, their confusing denial after third party inspection, I only wish there was an option to give a rating of 0/5 stars, because I feel that I've received zero assistance and Endurance has been of zero value to me and my family.

James Harrington
January 22nd, 2018 Lowell, MA DETAILS

On my way to work I heard an unusual noise coming my tire so I pulled into a Honda Dealership and they looked at it and said that the tire bearing need to be replaced. They called Endurance and a claims manager said that this issue could of started before the policy when into effect so they declined to pay. The dealership couldn't believe that reply from Endurance. I had to call Endurance and a rep told me that any part that can be called pre-existing is usually always denied and he personally didn't agree with that routine denial... The fix was just $83.00 after the $100.00 deductible... so they lost a customer over $83.00.

George
June 30th, 2017

I have had Endurance for a month now and I am extremely satisfied with their customer service, especially with Martin.

David
February 24th, 2017

Scott went above and beyond when answering my questions and made sure that I wasn't on hold while finding an answer that he wasn't sure about. He didn't transfer me to other departments or make me go through another process and was very thorough. Very happy with his interaction and positive demeanor.

D. R. James
February 13th, 2017

Kevin D assisted me in cancelling my service. He explained all of the +/- of the plan. After discussion, he cancelled the contract with refunds which he assures me will be forthcoming in up to 5 business days. He was extremely professional and I just wanted you to know. Thank you.

DARREN CALLIS
February 8th, 2017 Hackensack, NJ

MS K was wonderful very pleasant and knowledgeable of what I was looking for she was great.... She's the reason asking with your history that I signed up immediately

Jacqueline Martin
February 6th, 2017

Kevin was extremely helpful and has a wonderful attitude !

Daniel Montgomery
February 2nd, 2017

I called to cancel my extended warranty since I sold my car. Dealt with Kevin and was quite impressed with his professionalism and efficiency. Had good experience with Endurance even though it was a fairly short time

Thomas
January 31st, 2017

I couldn't have asked for better service… I had an issue that needed resolving on an urgent basis, and not only was the issue resolved to my satisfaction, I got a call back confirming that I was satisfied! The initial sale or price may be really important to some people, but the service and the follow up when needed, is what gets My business ... :-)

Shy. William Brown
January 25th, 2017

My experience with the company is outstanding. Nicole demonstrate a highly exceptionable Standard on handling all of my conversations and handling my case perfectly. Nicole goes above and beyond the standard of the company policies to ensure her clients are well taken care of. Thank you Nicole for being that person for this company and making this company a successful company. I will recommend others to come to this company just for the way Nicole handle my case. Thanks Sgt. William Brown

Jesse Montgomery
January 24th, 2017

Man what a great guy! The most helpful representative I've ever spoken to. Keep up the great work.

ANNA TUCKER
January 24th, 2017 Antioch, TN

The CSR that I spoke with was very sweet and helpful. I was able to update my account info and get on with my day very quickly.

Leslie Campbell
January 24th, 2017

Customer service is great my receptionist was very polite and helpful!

David Scott
January 23rd, 2017 Charlotte, NC

The wording of the Plan Details troubled me. There are so many bad apples I your industry that I was not confident in the Endurance brand. The professionalism of Joe gave me 2nd thoughts about the integrity of the company. If Joe represents the company accurately, then I commend Endurance for their service to the merican public. Thank you, Joe.

Steve Cohen
January 23rd, 2017 Norfolk, VA

What started out to be a very unfavorable situation with my contract and pricing I was given... turned out to be acceptable, and Joe gets the credit for that... He was able to save me as a customer... and more importantly... prohibit very negative feedback from a customer that didnt cause the issue in the first place. It was nice to see a company make it right, when a mistake was made on price and product purchased!!! Kudos to Joe!!! I represent a company of thousands that will hear a favorable evaluation about your warranty company vs... a very negative review over a few hundred dollar mistake!

Ronnie Hidlebird Sr
January 19th, 2017

Very Courteous and helpful to all my guestion and Explain to me the billing cycle

homer s
January 18th, 2017

nicole was very helpfu lshe answered all my questions and even helped me skip my payment this month thanks nicole for your help

Fritznel
January 17th, 2017 Lynchburg, VA

I had a great experience talked with Malika. Thanks

Patricia Ham
January 17th, 2017 Minooka, IL

Scott was so very helpful and courteous and made me feel much better about extending my payment out by a month. There was the initial fee of $100 entered into my checking account and he is refunding that back to me due to no sufficient funds in my account. Thank you so much and I will be calling Scott back again and I will let people know how great a company you are.

jason
January 17th, 2017 Houston, TX

i was originally denied a claim, which i was really confused about. i bought the aftermarket warranty the day i bought my car. after only 16k miles in almost 3 years, the warranty companys mechanic said i needed a new transmission and the shop informed me that it would not be covered. of course i made it a priority to seek a solution. joe is the ONLY reason this review is getting a 10 out of 10. if not for him, id be writing a letter to my attorney brother instead of a review. joe took on my claim as if it were his own car. i own my own mototrcycle shop and deal with warranty companies all the time. if more employees assumed the role of the customer instead of the business accountant, we'd see more repeat clientele and less high fives for staff members saving the company's budget concerns. 10 stars for joe and the customer service he provided, and a profound 0 out of 10 stars for the claims department for being ignorant to a legitimate business man just looking for the service he paid for. its a shame when i read your mission statement and i see nothing in my experience that shows me this. thanks again joe. endurance, youre still stuck with me for a few more years and around 30k miles- lets make this our last hiccup.

Wesles Lubin
January 16th, 2017

Customer Service was Superb and made switching coverage over to my new car a breeze!

Clifford Davis
February 1st, 2017 Jesup, GA

Customer service rep Kevin D was very professional and very helpful in helping me resolve an issue I was having with mepco concerning my warranty. Without Kevin's courteous and efficient service I would have cancelled my coverage.

Chelle McGuire
January 16th, 2017 Oklahoma City, OK

Art took perfect care of me. He immediately emailed my policy information and said he would get me a duplicate copy of my contract in card sent out within 5 business days.

Henry Hollander
January 16th, 2017

Kevin did a super job. Appreciate the excellent customer service.

Lisa Ford
February 1st, 2017 Boulder, CO

Mr. Eddy P, has been my main contact since I took out my service plan! He is always so friendly and happy! I appreciate great customer service and Eddy provides it every time I contact him! Great personality!

Luana Pace
January 13th, 2017 Jersey City, NJ

Was a great. Help.. Helped me w all my ? .. Was very greatfull i will definitely. Recomend my friendz

b
January 13th, 2017 Augusta, ME

Excellent customer service! Had a question about coverage of a new policy and was given an answer completely and clearly.