Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

3.9

Tracey James

August 3rd, 2020 Bolingbrook, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer Service is not good. The people don't seem to care about what's being said and they don't listen. They just want to quickly apologize.

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Tracey, we would like to make you have a better overall experience with our company. If you could please respond with more information so we can find you in the system or call in and ask for the Customer Experience Department. We would love to speak to you further about your experiences.

Vicki

July 29th, 2020 Lincoln, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is hard for me to believe this company is still in business! Our experience is complete disappointment and frustration. Instead of wanting to help and provide good customer service when we are dealing with a problem with our pickup, the company wants to delay, deny, obstruct--do anything possible to avoid paying a claim. We only have one vehicle, it has been in the shop for 9 days and we still have no approval to go ahead with repairs. Absolutely disgusted! I would not recommend to anyone and would strongly advise you to warn anyone you know to never purchase a warranty from Endurance.

Jul 31, 2020

Hello Vicki, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. We are unable to locate you in the system without further identifying information. We would urge you to please reach out to us so we can try to address your concerns and provide further assistance. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Chapman

July 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service. Never had any issues when we signed up. Thanks Endurance

Jul 31, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review.

Lawrence Williams

July 24th, 2020 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If i can give Endurance no stars I will!!!! this was a nightmare dealing with these crooks. I paid them over 3000 dollars for that warranty,and everytime my car went in the shop they denied me and said they can't fix it due to normal wear and tear. God is my witness, I never dealt with a warranty this bad!!!!!

Jul 31, 2020

Hello lawrence, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. We are unable to locate you in the system without further identifying information. We would urge you to please reach out to us so we can try to address your concerns and provide further assistance. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Jenine Fields

July 20th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Complete waste of my time and money. Covers nothin that I need done.So this company has my money and can't do a thing for me. Waste of money

David

July 20th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Totally awesome service from front til back. Made one call to explain my situation. The agent was professional answer my questions. Problem solved. Replaced my water pump, on a 2015 C7 Corvette. Thanks again Go Endurance!

Jul 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Rebecca Gray Kochovos

July 17th, 2020 Milford, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Patricia L in customer service is a pleasure to work with.

Jul 20, 2020

Bill Kessler

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very poor, the very first time I had a claim it was obvious from the very outset of the claim the company was trying not to provide coverage. After two weeks and hours on the phone the disclaimer they took was "I had failed to follow all manufacturers recommended maintenance programs" hours on the phone, searching maintenance records and having found the vast majority of them!! So the ultimate outcome.... they are going to return all of my $$ paid minus a $50.00 cancelation fee. You ask why? It is cheaper to return my money than to cover the claim.. if you have not followed all of your owners manual maintenance checks DO NOT buy this warranty because it is VOID already.

CYNTHIA M SIBLEY

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have not had the chance to use Endurance so far and that is a great thing; However judging from how Endurance has treated me from the very first time we talked I was treated with the highest respect, excellent information was given to me I felt I selected the best Company so my Car will be in capable hands.

Ross Bendewald

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible. I waited on hold for over an hour just to be told they wouldn’t cover my repairs strictly upon a technicality. Can’t get anyone to call me back, Was told it would be DAYS before a manager could even speak with me, they lied about the benifits offered for signing up with them. Will be canceling soon

Cisneros

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Seamless and professional and knowledgeable staff

Bryan

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sale rep gets an excellent but the service rep get a poor

DUANE LOWE

July 16th, 2020 Dallas, TX

Great! Very informative and the representatives were very kind and helpful.

Charlotte Davis

July 16th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I all I can say is I've had nothing but good experiences with your people I spoken to three different people all three were equally helpful and a great help I don't know what to say but it was a good experience in I'm looking forward to I'm happy to be a part of your company the blessed

Derrick Clifton

July 16th, 2020 Palmyra, NJ

The young lady and customer service was very polite and extremely helpful. My only issue I have so far is I haven't received my policy yet but I'm pretty sure she's taken care of that for me

Valerie A Nagano

July 15th, 2020 Kapaa, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was mislead about a certain repair coverage when I was signing up for your insurance...I asled specifically three times about repairs on my brakes..i had my friend listening to the conversation btwn me and your rep..I was told the rotors were covered as well as the labor to fix it...the brake pads would not be covered, which I agreed to..when I took my car in to repair the brakes. The service advisor called you guys and was told that the repair would not be covered..I am very disappointed in your customer svc dept..and your company...

Jul 16, 2020

Hello Valerie, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us and if you need further assistance feel free to call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at custserv[email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Barbara Gray

July 11th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very helpful in customer service with the coverage in the contract

Jul 14, 2020

"Thank you for the 5 star rating."

willie j smith

July 10th, 2020 Elizabeth City, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they are very good. I had no problems with my becoming a member

Jul 14, 2020

Hello Willie, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Michael L Breaux

July 10th, 2020 Oak Harbor, WA

All three of the individuals I talked to were very helpful and polite and I got a fair deal Thank you

Jul 14, 2020

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Dane Wisdom

July 9th, 2020 Orlando, FL

The product offerings a much needed hard to find one. customer service sounds good I mean great. Then they walk me through the finer details of the package with some painstaking details.

Jul 14, 2020

Hello Dane, Thank you for the 5 star rating! It is much appreciated! Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Wendy Hebert

July 9th, 2020 Dallas, TX

Everyone I spoke to was kind an patient with all my questions. Helped me with explaining everything to my husband whom is deaf.

Jul 14, 2020

Hello Wendy, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

PATRICIA A HELMS

July 9th, 2020 Indian Trail, NC

Very impressed with the whole experience of purchasing an extended warranty on my 2013 Hyundai Equus. Makes me feel great about keeping my car another 5 years.

Jul 14, 2020

Hello Patricia, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

Fred Tukke

July 9th, 2020 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Gentleman that took my call was courteous and of a lending ear to hear my concerns...thusly I was very satisfied with his professionalism

Jul 14, 2020

Hello Fred, We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

Triecy Jackson

July 9th, 2020 Marrero, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There was an error with the automatic payment from my checking account, I called endurance to make them aware of it and they immediately fix the problem in addition to decrease in my monthly payment! The customer service was very understanding and empathetic to my situation.

Jul 14, 2020

Hello Triecy, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

James Garner

July 9th, 2020 New Orleans, LA

Very knowledgeable and friendly representatives

Jul 14, 2020

"Thank you for the 5 star rating."

Charles Bush

July 8th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not very good, the person selling wasn't very clear about what she was selling

Katrina Bishop

July 8th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to do, but would like a card to carry.

uoy kcuf

July 8th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible. I didnt get any if the perks and they dont send out notice of when payment is due. They are a scam.

JOLANTA PERKINS

July 8th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good but I would like if I can reach them at a better number as well the rep can ask me about wanting to pay difference for Mercedes Benz parts instead of choosing for me.

charles lawrence

July 8th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

i was just unaware of some of the engine parts like sensors were not covered under my warranty

Howard Shannon

July 1st, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not happy at all with the level of service. Claims process is awful and drawn out.it should not take weeks and months to start and approve a claim! I pay way too much money every month to be treated as if I'm wrong in asking the company to get a move on getting my vehicle back on the road! My car has been stuck in a shop in Atlanta, GA for weeks and the claim is still not approved yet.

Jul 01, 2020

Hello Howard, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us. We would like to have a conversation with you. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] so we can set up a time to talk to you. We are having a difficult time locating your file. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Ivan

July 1st, 2020 De Soto, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I should have read reviews before I purchased this god awful service. Will never recommend it to anyone. My car was tied up in the shop for almost 2 weeks.

Jul 01, 2020

Hello Ivan, We are terribly sorry that you are receiving not the best service from us. Please make it easier for us to locate you in the system and either send us an email with your contract information and or call in. The email to use to contact us is [email protected] -Customer Experience Department

Jeff Burns

July 1st, 2020 Grand Saline, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven't got a good review for them. Because I bought the best warranty for my vehicle and they magically don't cover what the warranty paper says.

Jul 01, 2020

Hello Jeff, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us. We would like to have a conversation with you. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] so we can set up a time to talk to you. We are having a difficult time locating your file. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Carlos A. Perez

July 1st, 2020 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought it twice. First time great. Second time i felt I was tricked. I thought I bought the same coverage and it was not

Bruce Bergen

July 1st, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Too Expensive and too difficult to understand. Is it just the drive train the is covered?

Llewellyn Scott

July 1st, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm having axel issues, Endurance determined that a problem exist, but put it on me to prove that axel is damaged. The axel is damage in the fact it doesn't hold an alignment, the knocking noise when turning left or right, the whelk pulls, and when stopping the wheel skips. I'm very disappointed â˜_ï¸è

Stephen LeFever

July 1st, 2020 Minor Hill, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thankfully I have not had to use my warranty yet. The only problem I have had is waiting over a month to receive a copy of my policy.

Joseph Moncada

June 18th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very great. Just need to look at ball joints for coverage

CHARLES CURRY

June 17th, 2020 Houston, TX

MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR, WITH ENDURANCE HAS BEEN VERY PLEASURABLE SO FAR. ALL THE GUYS WHICH I TALKED TO, WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND TOOK THEIR TIME WITH ME. I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING MORE. I HOPE ALL MY DEALINGS WILL GO AS WELL. CHARLES CURRY

lantonelly

June 17th, 2020 Mount Laurel, NJ

Friendly and very knowledgeable representative.

Barbara Robinson

June 17th, 2020 ,

The people who they have working 4 them r very friendly.

Cheryl

June 17th, 2020 Port Arthur, TX

Excellent! Mr. Norris W and Vernetta (manager) were awesome!!

Kevin Dixie

June 17th, 2020 Granite City, IL

The agents were wonderful and polite. Loved their professionalism and patience.

Ron

June 10th, 2020 Camby, IN

The lady that handled our call, was very courteous and knowledgeable. She gave us a very thorough report of what the warranty covers and then transferred us to a manager to complete the transaction. Very nice lady. I am sorry I cannot remember her name. But she was very polite and left a very good impression with us. Thank you.

Tiffany Hines

June 10th, 2020 Charlotte, NC

Great representatives they were all extremely nice and found me a great quote

Patti Ellis

June 9th, 2020 , SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience today with Chelsea from Endurance was great! My computer had deleted my email from Endurance with my contract. I called Endurance and figured I would be on hold forever. However, I was connected to her in less than 1 minute!! She was super nice on the phone and immediately put my fears to rest when she told me she could email me a copy of my contract right away. She also sent me directions on how to access my digital rewards. She was the best thing to happen to me today! Endurance has an amazing employee in Chelsea.

ONeal Clarke

June 9th, 2020 Scranton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wonderful experience......Representative was quite helpful

Christine

June 9th, 2020 ,

Quick and easy, the staff was knowledgeable and helpful

Tina

June 9th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

always great, everybody is very helpful. I love that Christoph R takes the time to make sure everything is understood, and my price is great!

veranika moore

June 9th, 2020 Chesapeake, VA

Customer service and product knowledge !