Best Company Guarantee Endurance Logo

Endurance

8.2

LAST UPDATED: January 25th, 2022

Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Diane GEORGES Miami, FL

Ms. V called today even before I was able to call concerning some questions I have concerning a payment and the types of services that are provided. The young lady was extremely polite, courteous and very helpful. She eased my mind considering the fact that car problems can be very stressful and costly. The young lady did an exceptionally well job! 😊💯🏅

David Boyett Apopka, FL

This morning I called to get clarification on my warranty coverage for a used vehicle I purchased in September and purchased my Endurance warranty in November 2021. I was concerned that if any issues came up that they would be considered preexisting. I was told that as long as nothing was done before the 30 day and 1000 mile waiting period, that my warranty would in fact cover any repairs as long as I followed the required guidelines. This was awesome assistance and made me feel at ease.

Deacon Stewart Belleville, MI

I need it to get an update on my endurance warranty. I spoke with a Beverly D she provided me with excellent customer service. It was a pleasure to have spoken with her in regards to my concerns with my warranty. She was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about helping me with my concerns. She is an asset to your company.

Brian Toblert New Bern, NC

Once I figured out the correct number for the elite benefits, everything was awesome. I lost a key over the holidays and needed to get a replacement. Initially called claims but Rodney redirected me to a different number and got me squared away. Super happy!

Pepper Hines Cary, NC

My experience with Endurance has been mixed. When I initially signed up, it was nice, but when I received my welcome package I was taken aback, because I could not use anything. And not getting a response from my emails I sent to the cancellation department and Dylan G was so unprofessional. But today after talking with Jhyaicia I’m renewed. She was extremely patient and kind and found the information I needed.

2 hours ago

Tony Miller MN

My vehicle broke down and I called customer service. The lady was amazing and very helpful. She told me my warranty included roadside assistance and gave me the number. I contacted roadside service and it took over an hour to even get an operator. After that the operator didn’t even know what tow companies I could use to get a tow. I finally just told the operator I’ll take can of it myself. I contacted a tow company and was towed to the dealership in less then 20 minutes. The two stars are for the original Ladd I spoke to. I will give an update when I see how Endurance handles my repair and a loaner vehicle.

Anthony Cooper Brooklyn, NY

I’m so bad with names however the young lady who assisted me this morning did a great job. She was also able to bring some relief to me as far of my alternator was covered or not.

Gabriele Lappe Mahopac, NY

Chelsey was very nice to deal with and gave me detailed information. I wish I had signed up for the coverage earlier, since my previous coversge did not cover my last incident. Lesson learned.

Laurie Cantrell Knoxville, TN

I waited over one hour to try to get someone on the phone to help me rent a car. As the lady at the car rental place had a question. No one ever answered the phone. I had to leave because I had to get back to work. My daughter had to leave work to come and pick me up. I called four more times for a total of three hours on hold and finally got someone on the phone at 5 PM only for her to tell me that I just needed to rent the car and then submit the claim after the fact. That would have been nice to know when I was at the car rental place Epically horrible experience! At this point a complete waste of money. Also unless things improve I would not recommend this service to anyone.

21 hours ago

Chicky Batista Mesa, AZ

The representative I spoke with, Olivia, was very helpful and professional. It is great dealing with individuals like her. My issue was resolved quickly and positively.

Yolanda Castillo Houston, TX

I called to find out if the calls I was receiving were legitimate. I was assured that endurance was not pestering me. Rodney was very polite and reassuring.

Michael Ray Jacksonville, FL

I am a new customer with an old car and a limited budget. I hope I made the right choice. Customer service responded quickly and answered my questions. Thank you.

Courtney Guy Halethorpe, MD

I spoke with Mr. Rodney who was able to assist me with a billing error on my account and he was so pleasant! I was on the phone for about 5 mins in total and he was able to take my payment and apply it!

Harold McDonald Lebanon, KY

Called to get a copy of my policy that i never received. Spoke to Tabitha G and she emailed me a copy and went over the coverage of my policy also. She was very polite and knowledgeable on my coverage.

Christopher Filion Lakeland, FL

Endurance has helped with all issues I’ve had with my vehicle. Customer service is outstanding. They are so willing to take the time to answer all questions. Very knowledgeable

Mark Kinney Graniteville, SC

Tonya helped use get things straight with our account after having a really bad experience. Tonya really impress us with her positive attitude. I hope to get her again should I have any problems.

William C Slyer Macon, GA

The call today was just to confirm that the payments were reaching endurance warranty company successfully. I spoke with Tabatha , and Tabatha was very helpful. Thank you Tabatha, and thank you Endurance. William C Slyer

Marc East China Township, MI

Nina was very professional, friendly, and helped resolve my billing situation: She also explained more about my coverage and made a couple of recommendations that were great ideas.. Thanks Nina!

Michael Bowser Clinton, MD

My very first experience was making a payment online, which was somewhat perfect the first time, the next time I wasn’t as lucky. The site didn’t recognize my information, so I called to pay my bill. That took awhile, I had to wait approximately 15min for an available representative, once contact was made the process went rather well.

Oliver Wright San Jose, CA

My truck is 17 years old and they still covered it. I called on a lark expecting a rejection but was amazed that they were not only willing to cover me but also customized a plan for me since I had a restricted budget. I can absolutely recommend Endurance Warranty.

Harriet Drucker Guatemala City, GU

The credit card I used to pay monthly was lost and a new card was issued. By mistake, I did not notify Endurance of the change. I spoke to them today to make the change and spoke to someone who was very helpful and efficient. I was also impressed that I was not charged any late fee by Endurance. Thank you

Jim Miller Gulfport, MS

I had some questions regarding my policy coverage because I have never had to use it. I spoke with Tabitha who answered all my questions and told me all the benefits of my coverage. No wait time on "hold", all my questions answered and a very polite and knowledgeable representative. Awesome!

Steven Fiorica Howell Township, NJ

I had a small issue on a transfer, it was taking a long time to resolve until a customer service agent named Tanya became involved. Let me just say this Tanya is great!! She is the definition of customer service, she took the time to research the issue went to the proper departments on her end and completely explained the issue and resolved it. Tanya is caring understanding and extremely thorough. Tanya is a very valuable asset and this company and should be recognized for her outstanding skills.

Mattie Harris Detroit, MI

The person that I spoke with today was very helpful. His name was Mr. Rodney R. He was a good listener and was very knowledgeable about the services being offered at your establishment. He was fast and a good listener. Thank you Mr. R for having above excellent customer service skills. People always have something negative to report, but it is about time that someone asked me for my positive opinion.

Joseph R Montgomery Phoenix, AZ

The customer service agent MS. Maiya W was really exceptional she not only helped me make a payment she fixed my autopay and sent me another copy of the contract. She explained some special features of the account that I was not aware of and she explained the "elite" club benefits that are not shown on any of the Endurance marketing material that I downloaded. She was extremely personable and remembered to thank me for my service. This is a valuable customer service agent and you should do your best to keep her. V/R J. R. M.

April DeAngelis Cape Coral, FL

If I could give 10 stars for Gladiz F whom I just spoke to today in the claims Department I would, she was pleasant, informative, helpful and extremely compassionate. If everyone treated customers like she does, Endurance would have a lot more customers referring your company to friends. A used car I bought has been an absolute nightmare but fortunately with the higher line service contract I bought, Endurance has paid for everything up to this point. The claims process has not been seamless but part of that issue is because it is a vehicle that costs more to fix so Endurance has sent out a contracted claims inspectors for each repair because each claim was over $1500. Between the diagnostic, the claim submission, the claim inspector, and the claims reviewer internally at Endurance, you could be without your vehicle for a while without actually having rental car coverage started or your vehicle being worked on. But at the end of the day, I will take the aggravation over having to pay all of it out of pocket. My suggestion before you but a contract is read the limit of liability max payout and read line for line what your contract will cover and it's exclusions. Level 4 is well worth it.

Wolf Ridge Sports Gainesville, TX

This policy is so all-encompassing that I purchased it for my daughter. I have received excellent service and would highly recommend it to anyone on a budget with an older car. Cars that today are exceeding their original factory warranty have incredibly complicated and expensive repairs that can ruin a normal person's budget. One repair could possibly cost more than this entire policy. And since it is paid on an affordable monthly term you can remain comfortably within your budget.

Michelle Lee Round Lake, IL

No wait time and very good customer service. Very happy customer being this is my first car warranty company! I will speak very highly.

Clarence Bibbs Birmingham, AL

Took my car to the Honda dealership today. They stated I needed fuel injectors and a fuel injection pipe. They gave me an estimate of $1700. Told them I have warranty with Endurance. So after having Endurance for about a year the claim is denied due to some sort of exclusion, stating the fuel injectors were clogged. I will be canceling this policy. What’s the point of paying monthly and then unable to use it when needed?

Mya Wilson

She fixed what I needed. I only called in because someone just clicked too many numbers on my address. Typographical mistake.

rae montgomery Plainfield, NJ

Excellent service my customer rep Crystal did an outstanding job for me. Answered all my questions was efficient and kind.

John B River Rouge, MI

I called to setup auto pay and my customer service rep was name Rodney. He was very pleasant and patient with setting up auto pay. Very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you Rodney.

Leonard Needle West Long Branch, NJ

This was my first experience with customer service at Endurance and the service representative was courteous and understood my situation and cheerfully complied with my request.

Juanita Woods San Jose, CA

Thankful, grateful, and blessed to have 24-hour roadside assistance. It was stupid o’clock in the morning and I broke down. They came out so quickly and had me safely home in no time.

Marshal Boardman, OR

Selecting a plan that works for you is extremely easy. I know what it is that I need but having customer support give me clarification was very helpful. They have good knowledge of their plans and never had an issue answering even complicated questions. I truly appreciate them.

Julia Anderson San Jose, CA

I have to appreciate a company that has enough confidence in their product to provide easy access to write a review while I wait for my car repair. My car was towed here. My claim was approved and paid. It is a great product.

Leonard Hernandez

I like the fact that Endurance does not have a middle-man. From quote to claim it all comes from the same place so there is no runaround time. That is the reason why they can speak to my mechanic and make the repair approval right on the spot. I call that efficient.

Carolyn Walker Meridian, MS

Endurance rep try to help me pick out the best rate and payment plan that would work better for me. I like this warranty and would try this warranty later for this car and future auto..Thanks Endurance your warranties are great.

Ronald Wade Williams Weehawken, NJ

My experience has been a disappointment. I am dealing with a workplace injury that requires me NOT to work on my car. This warranty is not appreciated or accepted at many mechanic shops (even in the repairpal.com network). Precision Diesel in Hampton, NJ did an oil change and WAS NOT PAID! This put me in the middle of a dispute w/ Endurance. I took my car to Scott's Automotive in Montague, NJ by a tow truck. He didn't charge me but I ENDED UP FIGURING OUT THERE WAS A HIDDEN ENGINE KILL SWITCH hidden under the dashboard. I can't violate my work restrictions, fortunately, it was electronic diagnostics. I had to PAY OUT-OF-POCKET OVER $1000 FOR LOWER FRONT CONTROL ARMS BEFORE THE WARRANTY WENT INTO EFFECT. THIS IS HOW I WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY MECHANICS, AGAIN! Overall, The almost $600 for just a thermostat change WAS ALREADY PAID TOWARD THE WARRANTY SERVICE BEFORE, AGAIN I SAY BEFORE THE SERVICE WAS RENDERED! I AM PAYING FOR THINGS THAT WOULD COST LESS IF I TOOK IT TO A PRIVATE MECHANIC INSTEAD OF THE DEALER, WHO WE ALL KNOW WILL CHARGE THE HIGHEST PRICES. I FEEL LIKE I AM BEING ROBBED AT GUNPOINT IF THERE IS ANYTHING INVOLVING AUTO REPAIR! NOW THEY REALLY GOT ME, BECAUSE OF MY LEG INJURY! I FEEL QUADRUPLE-TEAMED BY THE LAWYERS, PA STATE WORKMAN'S COMP SYSTEM, DOCTORS, AND MECHANICS ALL AT THE SAME TIME! THE PHRASE; "WHAT AM I, CHOPPED LIVER" COMES TO MIND! LORD JESUS PLEASE SAVE ME, AND ACTIVATE PS 27:2 IN THIS SITUATION.

Diane Harris

I have had a very good experience with Endurance since being signed up with the purchase of my car. The customer service has been great. The representatives are very professional and attentive, and I appreciate their patience if I have questions.

Annette Cox Washington, VA

I love the Endurance transfer policy for my car. When I sold the car I transferred the coverage with the sale and provided all maintenance records. It gave the buyer confidence that It was a well-maintained vehicle. It was a nice value-added perk.

Ricky Richards

I’ve had other vehicle protection plans in the past but Endurance is second to none. Endurance has a Customer Portal or the Endurance Mobile app. Where you can verify your coverage at any time. You never have to question your coverage. I appreciate that.

Larry Johnson The Dalles, OR

Calling customer support can be such a different experience depending on where you are calling. Calling customer support at Endurance has been a consistent positive experience for me each time. I have either lucked out or they train their people very well. It’s hard to believe I could have lucked out each time throughout my years of their service.

Terry North Charleston, SC

So when I was advised to “buy” a car warranty the word that stood out to me was “buy” meaning me spending money. That word never really makes me happy but when I took the advice and acquired a warranty from Endurance rather than spending money what actually ended up standing out to me was the savings I realized when my car decided to misbehave.

Montel Elliott Abilene, TX

Awesome experience. Tanya helped me get my contract switched in a timely manner and with great service!

1 hour ago

Superfly S Hyde Park, MA

Tanya was a big help with my questions. She was knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. Great customer service!

Venus

I have dropped my vehicle off to be serviced and was checking out about getting a Rent-A-Car they were very helpful

Lauren Diaz Fort Worth, TX

I called to ask questions about my policy and the customer service rep answered all of my questions :)

Deborah Payne Las Vegas, NV

Take care of want I need. All way there win I call them. Will call you or email me about my information. I am very thankfull.

Robert Browne Cleveland, OH

Was not happy with so many exclusions in the contract Called to cancel policy. Which was achieved, but spent an extraordinary time on hold, and was passed from one person to another