Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

3.8

Joe Payne

October 24th, 2020 , FL

Since purchasing my vehicle I have had endurance send me msgs, letters,and I'm sure they probably called my phone telling me either my coverage is expiring soon or great new rates for my vehicle in my area, Quit :;!!! I don't own a malibu,honda,or a ford , I want to be on commercial for yal keeping it real about how you don't know what your are DOING, please let me help during these trying times, people should know how you got all that personal information but can't get the vehicle right.

Oct 27, 2020

Joe, We're sorry about your experience. We'd like to make this right, but we're having a little trouble getting in touch with you. Please reach out to us at 833-760-0386.

Thomas Bacon

October 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a 60/40 experience. 40% was good. The performance on taking care of my alternator was fine. I was given the wrong number for Roadside service, but managed thru that. It was the ordeal with my Infotainment Control panel which has been horrible. The repair shop DID give your adjuster the wrong part number, and it was denied accordingly, but efforts over the past MONTH to resolve and resubmit has been largely met with silence. Your customer care person John M started out great trying to help, but even he has gone silent over the past week with no response to my emails. So while part of my experience went fine, overall I am extremely unsatisfied with my experience.

Ronald Dyson

October 2nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process for getting my car repaired took 3.5 weeks, and my coverage only allowed for 2 days of rental reimbursement.

Oct 02, 2020

Hello Ronald, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Please reach out to us so we can try to make your experience a better one. [email protected] Customer Experience Department

Jason

October 2nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went a whole month without my car because endurance took forever to approve the repairs which was only to change a thermostat. The job only took 2 days to complete but for some reason endurance has an extremely slow process. My car is leases so basically I paid for a full month and didn't get to use the vehicle not to mention I also had to pay the deductible and to top it off they will only reimburse me for 2 days worth of a rental that I had for a week. What a waste of money.

Oct 02, 2020

Hello, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. We are unable to locate you in the system without further identifying information. We would urge you to please reach out to us so we can try to address your concerns and provide further assistance. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Jenny Morrison

September 24th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

do not purchase. horrible service, long hold times, people keep transferring you. Im getting a lawyer involved to see damages

Sally Coleman

After taking Endurance I haven’t heard from them again

Matthew Hayes

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable about the company.

Sep 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

M.C. Griffin

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

because they first lied about the money we owed... .then turn around and took out $ 167.00 Unexpectedly without notification and without authorization so when I contacted the company the man there was sair and gave us the return part of what we overpaid

Jim Daugherty

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good fast service and reliable information

Elayna

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been with the company many years foe both my cars.

Sep 24, 2020

Welcome to the Endurance Family! Thank you for the review.

VENKATA HARI SANGANA

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My car has been sitting at the dealer since 2 weeks and endurance is not able to resolve the payment dispute with the Administrator. I feel like i have been scammed.

Walter Bryan

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Haven't had to use them yet. Good customer service.

Sep 18, 2020

We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

Sherman Gillespie

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Because when a covered breakdown happen they take forever to approve claim and make you go through a lot to approve the claim

Mel

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven't had to use the service but some things I was promised I haven't received yet

Leonardo Givhan

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I put in a claim and haven't received any assistance

Sep 18, 2020

Hello Leonardo, We apologize that you are having such a negative experience with our company. We will have a representative reach out to you to try and make it an overall better experience. -Customer Experience Department

Wilkerson

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company is honest and fair with its warranty

Sep 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us!

joan reuter

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

i have yet to recieve a copy of my contract or a card with info in case i need it

Sep 18, 2020

Hello Joan, I am going to expedite a copy of your coverage to you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have further questions please email [email protected] When you receive the copy of your contract please do feel free to change your review. -Customer Experience Department

stephen atkinson

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

easy to talk to, listens to questions that i might have

Sep 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review

Debbie Pace

September 14th, 2020 Grand Junction, CO

Wanted to go with 3 yr pmt to lower the pmt, they worked with me.

Sep 15, 2020

Welcome to the endurance family!

Pamela Bonner-silver

September 13th, 2020 Jonesboro, AR

My overall experience with customer service was extremely professional and detailed and on point answered all of the questions that I asked and also was given a reasonable quote

Sep 15, 2020

Pamela, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Mary Williams

September 11th, 2020 Suffolk, VA

The various plans that was economical for my budget

Sep 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

Shakera Wilson

September 9th, 2020 Wilmington, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There is always an issue when I go to make a claim.

Sep 09, 2020

Hello Shakera, I apologize that you are having a negative overall experience with our company. Please give us an email and we will see how we can possibly make your experience a better one. [email protected]

Rashica McDaniel

September 9th, 2020 Port Arthur, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven't used it yet but I signed with them cause the good benefits they offer

Sep 09, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review for us!

don roquet

September 9th, 2020 Greeley, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

current engine part repair not covered.

Sep 09, 2020

Hello Don, Please send us an email so we can find you in the system. We want to try and make your experience a better one over all. [email protected]

Stephen Centore Sr

September 1st, 2020 Franklin Square, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just used roadside assistance so far , but it was ordeal with that part . But it was bc no one at endurance told me that there a product code and a "letter" so I had to wait till the next day . But if endurance is like this with repair of thier part of contract , then I will cancel in a minute .

Sep 03, 2020

Hello Stephen, We are sorry that you had such a negative experience with our company. I will have a representative reach out to you to try and make your overall experience a better one.

Robert Bartel

September 1st, 2020 Middletown, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to enroll. I have two vehicles enrolled. I haven't used the service as yet.

Sep 03, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

PETER Rayon

September 1st, 2020 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

GREAT POLICIES, GOOD REASONABLE PRICE, VERY RELIABLE.

Sep 03, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review!

Daniel Desaulniers

September 1st, 2020 Englewood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We never received any paperwork or cards even after calling. Money has been deducted but not sure if we have coverage of we need it.

Sep 03, 2020

Hello Daniel, I am sorry you did not receive any paperwork. I will have someone mail it out to you immediately.

Maggie

September 1st, 2020 Hubbard, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have not received the contract or promised coupons

Neel Parikh

August 19th, 2020 Richmond, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The sale and enrollment process was wonderful. For some claims, they do take some time. Have learned to be patient.

Aug 26, 2020

Hello Neel, Welcome to the Endurance family. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. -Customer Experience Department

Tracey James

August 3rd, 2020 Bolingbrook, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer Service is not good. The people don't seem to care about what's being said and they don't listen. They just want to quickly apologize.

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Tracey, we would like to make you have a better overall experience with our company. If you could please respond with more information so we can find you in the system or call in and ask for the Customer Experience Department. We would love to speak to you further about your experiences.

Vicki

July 29th, 2020 Lincoln, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is hard for me to believe this company is still in business! Our experience is complete disappointment and frustration. Instead of wanting to help and provide good customer service when we are dealing with a problem with our pickup, the company wants to delay, deny, obstruct--do anything possible to avoid paying a claim. We only have one vehicle, it has been in the shop for 9 days and we still have no approval to go ahead with repairs. Absolutely disgusted! I would not recommend to anyone and would strongly advise you to warn anyone you know to never purchase a warranty from Endurance.

Jul 31, 2020

Hello Vicki, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. We are unable to locate you in the system without further identifying information. We would urge you to please reach out to us so we can try to address your concerns and provide further assistance. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Chapman

July 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service. Never had any issues when we signed up. Thanks Endurance

Jul 31, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review.

Lawrence Williams

July 24th, 2020 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If i can give Endurance no stars I will!!!! this was a nightmare dealing with these crooks. I paid them over 3000 dollars for that warranty,and everytime my car went in the shop they denied me and said they can't fix it due to normal wear and tear. God is my witness, I never dealt with a warranty this bad!!!!!

Jul 31, 2020

Hello lawrence, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. We are unable to locate you in the system without further identifying information. We would urge you to please reach out to us so we can try to address your concerns and provide further assistance. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Jenine Fields

July 20th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Complete waste of my time and money. Covers nothin that I need done.So this company has my money and can't do a thing for me. Waste of money

David

July 20th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Totally awesome service from front til back. Made one call to explain my situation. The agent was professional answer my questions. Problem solved. Replaced my water pump, on a 2015 C7 Corvette. Thanks again Go Endurance!

Jul 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Rebecca Gray Kochovos

July 17th, 2020 Milford, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Patricia L in customer service is a pleasure to work with.

Jul 20, 2020

CYNTHIA M SIBLEY

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have not had the chance to use Endurance so far and that is a great thing; However judging from how Endurance has treated me from the very first time we talked I was treated with the highest respect, excellent information was given to me I felt I selected the best Company so my Car will be in capable hands.

Bryan

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sale rep gets an excellent but the service rep get a poor

Cisneros

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Seamless and professional and knowledgeable staff

Ross Bendewald

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible. I waited on hold for over an hour just to be told they wouldn’t cover my repairs strictly upon a technicality. Can’t get anyone to call me back, Was told it would be DAYS before a manager could even speak with me, they lied about the benifits offered for signing up with them. Will be canceling soon

Bill Kessler

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very poor, the very first time I had a claim it was obvious from the very outset of the claim the company was trying not to provide coverage. After two weeks and hours on the phone the disclaimer they took was "I had failed to follow all manufacturers recommended maintenance programs" hours on the phone, searching maintenance records and having found the vast majority of them!! So the ultimate outcome.... they are going to return all of my $$ paid minus a $50.00 cancelation fee. You ask why? It is cheaper to return my money than to cover the claim.. if you have not followed all of your owners manual maintenance checks DO NOT buy this warranty because it is VOID already.

DUANE LOWE

July 16th, 2020 Dallas, TX

Great! Very informative and the representatives were very kind and helpful.

Charlotte Davis

July 16th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I all I can say is I've had nothing but good experiences with your people I spoken to three different people all three were equally helpful and a great help I don't know what to say but it was a good experience in I'm looking forward to I'm happy to be a part of your company the blessed

Derrick Clifton

July 16th, 2020 Palmyra, NJ

The young lady and customer service was very polite and extremely helpful. My only issue I have so far is I haven't received my policy yet but I'm pretty sure she's taken care of that for me

Valerie A Nagano

July 15th, 2020 Kapaa, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was mislead about a certain repair coverage when I was signing up for your insurance...I asled specifically three times about repairs on my brakes..i had my friend listening to the conversation btwn me and your rep..I was told the rotors were covered as well as the labor to fix it...the brake pads would not be covered, which I agreed to..when I took my car in to repair the brakes. The service advisor called you guys and was told that the repair would not be covered..I am very disappointed in your customer svc dept..and your company...

Jul 16, 2020

Hello Valerie, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us and if you need further assistance feel free to call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Barbara Gray

July 11th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very helpful in customer service with the coverage in the contract

Jul 14, 2020

"Thank you for the 5 star rating."

willie j smith

July 10th, 2020 Elizabeth City, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they are very good. I had no problems with my becoming a member

Jul 14, 2020

Hello Willie, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Michael L Breaux

July 10th, 2020 Oak Harbor, WA

All three of the individuals I talked to were very helpful and polite and I got a fair deal Thank you

Jul 14, 2020

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Dane Wisdom

July 9th, 2020 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Poor Customer Experience, the service offered is not at all as advertised. I'm yet to find justification on this monthly expense. Doubts arise as to the company's willingness to honor the arrangement. First off an individual has to file a claim based on policy. Filing a claim is tedious and uncomfortable situation. Your claim is often rejected right there is store with by the shop operator that on the with the company only stating that the your company say it does cover that. The company's phone lines don't open to the customer till after 11am eastern time. The customer elite services are a joke and can't be accessed. This service is supposed to offer a customer up $5000 in financing to cover repairs the warranty doesn't cover. Instead of a customer as to hear from a store attendant the company doesn't cover. When requested by telephone the customer is email a link where their apply a a loan.

Jul 14, 2020

Hello Dane, Thank you for the 5 star rating! It is much appreciated! Thanks, Customer Experience Department