GEICO is one of the most well-known car insurance companies. It's known for its popular, humorous advertisements and for saving people money on auto insurance.

GEICO can help you save money by customizing your policy to what you need and qualifying for discounts. GEICO also helps you understand car insurance through helpful information on its website and its coverage calculator.

If you want to quickly see car insurance quotes and save money, GEICO is worth considering.

Read GEICO Reviews

#1 Progressive Auto Insurance chevron_right
4.1
#3 Allstate Auto Insurance chevron_right

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Coverage Calculator
  • Online Quotes
  • Customizable Policies
  • Discounts
  • Helpful Mobile App
  • Auto Repair Xpress® Program
  • Educational Information
  • Additional Insurance Products

Positive Reviews

Best Company has received a majority of positive GEICO car insurance reviews. Reviews reveal customer satisfaction with cost, customer service and claims.

Reviewers also appreciate the convenience of using GEICO's mobile app and website.

Online Coverage Calculator

GEICO has an online coverage calculator that can help you learn more about the kind of coverage you need. This calculator considers information like life events, the kind of coverage you want to add to your policy, and your vehicle ownership.

If you're just starting to look into car insurance, this calculator will help you figure out what kind of coverage you should include with your policy.

Online Quotes

GEICO also offers online quotes. These quotes help you quickly see insurance rates and can help you find savings on the auto insurance coverage you need.

You can also receive assistance from GEICO's local agents. They can answer your questions and help ensure that you get a policy that meets your needs.

Customizable Policies

GEICO allows you to customize your car insurance so that it covers everything you want in a policy. While you'll have the legally required coverage, you can also add coverage for emergency roadside services and rental car reimbursement.

Most states require car insurance policies to cover bodily injury, property damage, and uninsured motorists.

Other beneficial types of coverage are collision, comprehensive, medical, emergency roadside assistance, and rental car reimbursement. Comprehensive coverage offers protection for non-collision damage.

GEICO's coverage options mean that you can find an insurance product that meets your insurance and budget needs.

The ability to customize your policy allows you to purchase additional protection or save money depending on what you need.

Discounts

As a GEICO customer, you can save money on your car insurance rate with many different kinds of discounts:

• Good driver (5-year accident-free)
  • Multi-vehicle and multi-policy
  • Driver's education
  • Good student
  • Senior driver
  • Military
  • Federal employee
  • Student driver
  • Member and employee discounts (alumni organizations, etc.)
  • Car features (e.g. anti-lock brake system, air bags, daytime running lights)

With such a broad range of discounts offered, you'll find even more savings on your car insurance premiums.

Helpful Mobile App

GEICO makes managing your car insurance policy easy to do through its mobile app. You can report claims through the GEICO mobile app, which makes the claims filing convenient.

Auto Repair Xpress® Program

If you've submitted a claim and your car needs repairs, you can use GEICO's Auto Repair Xpress® program. This program makes getting your car repaired easy. You'll drop off your vehicle and pick up a rental. The representative will keep you updated on the status of the repairs. Once the repairs are finished, you'll return the rental and pick up your car.

Educational Information

GEICO's website also has helpful educational information on car insurance. You can learn more about the coverage required in your state and what additional coverages you can add to your policy for more protection.

Additional Insurance Products

In addition to car insurance, you can purchase life insurance, renters insurance, homeowners insurance, condo insurance, business insurance and more through GEICO.

If you're looking for a one-stop insurance shop, GEICO is a great option.

The Bad

• Negative Reviews
  • Must Provide Personal Information to View Quotes

Negative Reviews

Although GEICO auto insurance reviews on BestCompany.com are mostly positive, the company has also received a fair number of negative reviews.

The reviews include communication issues with customer service representatives. These communication issues lead to misunderstandings of coverage and billing issues.

Reviewers also complain of wait times to reach a representative. Others had issues with claims.

While GEICO has mostly positive reviews, it's important to consider these complaints before deciding to buy an auto insurance policy.

If you're concerned about these negative reviews, you can find another car insurance provider that has a lower proportion of negative reviews.

Must Provide Personal Information to View Quotes

Before you can view quotes on car insurance, you need to provide your zip code and other personal information. This information includes your driver's license, address, and car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).

If you're just in the research stages, you may not want to provide this information. However, the information is necessary for providing realistic quotes on policies.

The Bottom Line

If you're looking to save money on car insurance, GEICO is worth researching further. You can save money by customizing your insurance policy and by qualifying for GEICO's many discounts.

GEICO has primarily received positive reviews on BestCompany.com, which is promising.

However, it has a higher proportion of negative reviews compared to other auto insurers. Considering these reviews will help you make a good purchase decision.

With GEICO insurance, you can also benefit from a helpful mobile app that makes filing claims convenient. You can also have peace of mind when you're getting covered repairs by participating in GEICO's Auto Repair Xpress® program.

While you do have to provide personal information to view quotes, the savings and service offered by GEICO make it worth considering.

3.6

Yomarie Colon

January 15th, 2021 Meriden, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Larosa was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was patient and explained every detail about my claim! Thank you!

Marissa Kuklovsky

January 15th, 2021 Melbourne, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Geico has always had wonderful customer service!! Absolutely love the ease and convenience of their mobile app. Extremely easy to get help from a tow, battery jump and even assistance with my keys locked in my vehicle.

Nicole Woody

January 15th, 2021 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve had Geico auto insurance since I got my drivers license 13 years ago. They constantly reward me for being a loyal customer and for a good driving record. I had just recently moved to another state and for my first 6 months I received $100 discount for reasons mentioned above. They also have good customer service. I did have a little hiccup when I moved, trying to get a quote there was a little miscommunication, but they sincerely apologized and made everything right.

Juliet Eisenbrandt

January 13th, 2021 Nampa, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give 0 stars I would. My car was hit in OCTOBER and geico has provided no updates. We have the at fault party on video hitting the PARKED car. I have called once to twice a week sense the accident for an update and nothing. I finally got in touch with the manger who said they closed the claim due to no evidence. Geico is a joke. I have recent the evidence and I'm seeking legal action for the negligence of Geico.

Jon Spence

January 13th, 2021 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had the absolute worst experience with geico. My damage adjuster “Huy D” has been terrible. From the beginning he has ran me around in circles. I totaled my car and needed geico to pay it off since I had full coverage and gap insurance so it should be no problem. Mr D originally told me he needed to go inspect the car to make sure it’s a total loss so I needed to get all the paperwork completed for the tow yard. I did that, just for Mr D to then tell me that he only works remotely and can’t go up there. So I asked him what to do since he’s an inspector what does he do if he can’t go in person and what do I do because I need my car to be verified for “total loss”. He tells me if I have pictures of the car then he can do it that way, but I always had pictures and he never gave me that option before? If we would have done that from the beginning this would have been done way faster. So I submit the pictures to him, he of course takes days to respond because that’s always how he has been. Come to find out the car had been moved several times to new tow yard because it was there too long. So now I have repo fees and towing fees that geico is supposed to handle for me. But Mr D said it would take a week or 2 for the check to get sent to the tow yard for them to get it and capital one needed it sooner otherwise they were going to put on my card that it was a repo because capital one is the one that had to tow the car so being in the original tow yard for so long. So I decided to pay the fees upfront myself and have geico send me the check in the mail. Everything is paid now and Mr D goes days and weeks taking so long to do this, after almost a month he tells me the car is good to go now and they are going to pick it up, me and him both call the tow yard to make sure everything is good and the lady tells us yes. More days pass and I ask him what is going on why isn’t the car picked up, he tells me that the tow yard is now saying they need some paperwork to release the car, even though they just told us it’s okay and Mr D is saying he doesn’t know what the paperwork is. So I myself call the tow yard to figure it out even though that’s his job, she tells me the only “paperwork” she needs is the towing company that is coming to get the car for me to email her an appointment day and time along with their ID, which is understandable. I called back Mr D and explained to him what “paperwork” it was and he said yeah I know I just called. But why didn’t he call days ago to figure it out? Also how did he not know what kind of paperwork it is, I called and found out within minutes, very easy task. So now over a month has passed and it’s been 31+ days and capital one has now put on my credit report a “repossession” due to the car being in the tow yard for so long and not getting paid off and completed in a timely manner. Huy D, who is a my Geico auto adjuster has destroyed my credit and put me through hell to get this situation taken care of. I take complete responsibility for my car accident, but as my insurance company you should help me fix it since that’s all you’re there for. On top of that I reached out to Geico directly and they told me they can’t do anything expect transfer me to Mr D. Although he works for them and I’m telling them he’s not helping me. Not to mention throughout this whole month, Mr D never answers phone calls or text messages for days at a time, despite how many voicemails I leave him. He also told me that if we can’t get the car out of the tow yard(which makes no sense cause it’s there and ready they just need an appointment from the towing company that’s going to come get it), that I’ll then be given the car back to me and Geico won’t pay anything off on the car or do anything and I’ll just be stuck with it. Even though I have full coverage and gap insurance and the car is very low in miles so it’s not an older beat up car, unbelievable. It’s safe to say Geico has great coverage and policies but terrible auto adjusters and they do not help you even if you call and tell them the people that work for them aren’t doing anything. I am now fighting to get this “repo” off my credit. On top of that I have lost my job, my car, I’m injured with a fractured neck and can barely walk, and temporarily lost my license. Despite having these injuries I still took ubers and got transportation to get all the paperwork and everything done just so it was easier for him even though I was supposed to be at home resting, but that didn’t help at all.

roger hanson

January 11th, 2021 Dayton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT BUY INSURANCE FROM THIS COMPANY. They are cheaters and liars and they stole $708 dollars from. They claim I did not pay them that money and I spent 3 months giving them proof including my bank statement (I use the bank for electronic payments) to GEICO that they cashed that $708 electronic payment. I went thru 3 levels of GEICO admin and only got lies back from them including the GEICO CEO, TODD C who refused even a courtesy letter back to me.

Mikhaeil Awad

January 9th, 2021 Hawthorne, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had such a bad experience with GIECO. I spoke with customer service and they told me that they are going to charge me only $234 each month. After two weeks, they charged me an extra $96 without telling me the reason. I called them and they said that they made a mistake when I spoke with them first time and they are not going to refund the extra $96. From my experience, you can’t trust Gieco when you start your insurance because they will charge extra money later and won’t refund you.

Deadra Walker-Cheatham

January 9th, 2021 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a customer several years ago, then went on a quest to find a better company, in vain. Yesterday I called Geico to compare rates and customer service. I found they had evolved by leaps and bounds!! I immediately dropped the company I thought was better and resigned with Geico. I AM OVERJOYED IM BACK!! Thanks to the entire crew at Geico!! Lastly, keep the great commercials coming! Sincerely, Deadra Walker-Cheatham

Mursleen Mumtaz

January 8th, 2021 Alexandria, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am extremely fed up with their service. I have 3 cars and two houses with them. They canceled the policy on two of my cars on accident, and never informed me. I had to call two months later when I realized that had been done. On top of that, after reinstatement, they charged me the insurance for the two months I was without insurance. I talked to someone named Rachael, who was absolutely not willing to help me in any way or form. She also refused to give me her id number.

Kevin

January 8th, 2021 Hempstead, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would give them 0 starts if I could. I was with them for over 7 years and instead of treating long term customers better they constantly raised my car insurance rates. When I moved to NY I was paying $800 more than I would with any other insurance company I looked at. I got in an accident that was 100% the other person's fault and I had to pay Geico a $500 deductible that I never got back. So I paid $500 for an accident that wasn't my fault. The next time I did all the work and went through the other insurance company because I didn't want to lose another $500. The customer service is awful. They were never able to resolve any issues and I probably had to call5 different times to get them to change my billing method. I will never use them again and I don't recommend them to anyone.

Not a happy customer

December 30th, 2020 Columbus, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would give less than a star if possible. Geico was the insurance representing an individual found 100 percent at fault for an auto accident. The claim was set be settled and was then handed off to someone else who never communicated they were taking over the claim. It took me reaching out to get the claim moving after sitting for 2 months. This person than deleted all the work the other agent had done. In contacting this person's supervisor they informed me they didn't have all the paperwork even though it still showed up for me in my claim and I emailed her all my files. It has been 9 months since the accident and this still isn't settled and I am still playing mom trying to get updates. Geico was my auto insurance provider for almost 6 years. I just switched because of this experience. This is absolutely being handled inappropriately and will poor communication and unnecessary stress and work on my end.

Claire

December 12th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One of the worst insurance companies EVER. DO not use geico. After my car was stolen from a locked garage with over 8000 dollars of gear in it, Geico made me not only pay my deductible, cedar rental, but also had it taken to a body shop after recovery where limited repairs were done and the car is now needing an additional 1500 dollars worth of work. In attempts to call or have any help at all with this company, I was met with rude unprofessional behavior. As a first responder, emergency doctor in the midst of a pandemic, I was asking for help on my end when my car was stolen. Instead, I was treated so poorly. GEICO...no longer a customer. After 13 years of being so you have done a disservice. Please do not use this insurance company.

Geico worst service ever. Avoid!!

December 10th, 2020 Summerville, SC

When you call expect 45 minutes before you get a person. Then they tell you for faster service use their App. When you use the App, they say you should have called. CS is horrible and getting a live person to talk to you is just about impossible. Very poor.

Eric gilman

December 9th, 2020 Northfield, VT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Geico for 20 years and never had a claim. They stole money from me by adding a driver that I never authorized and when I called to figure it out they said tough luck and thought I was going to just eat the 325.00 more in charges. I went to progressive and am now paying way less and not getting the rude customer service from Geico never again

zombiepoodle

December 7th, 2020 Torrington, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible company. I switched insurance and they are holding my escrow account hostage. I canceled the account in Sept. I have called 4 times. Each time they say I will receive the check in two weeks. Today Dec 7, I called again. They said I would receive the check Jan 21. This is completely unacceptable!

Michael carey

December 5th, 2020 Franklin, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My family and i were displaced by a fire nov19th 2020 and geico renewed my Policy on the 20th without my consent and will not return my money leaving my family in a worse point then we already are also i call and noone helps me to get my money back (strongly do not) recommend this company ive calld 4 different times and receive 4 different answer none of which is to help me get my money back

Chris

December 5th, 2020 Candler, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ZERO STARS but it made me give them 1 Star!! I would give -5 Stars if it would let me! WORST service and WORST experience with an insurance company ever!! We had ONE incident during the entire time that we had them and they raised our insurance almost $100 a month! After finding pretty much the same coverage elsewhere...for WAY...WAY cheaper, I sent them the requested declarations page to show proof of new insurance. They claimed that once they received this, they would take care of the prorated amount that they claimed I owed. That was a lie. Nobody contacted me to let me know anything was wrong or needed so I assumed that it was taken care of...only to find out it wasn't....when I receive a COLLECTIONS letter in the mail!! Beyond pissed and beyond horrible company!! I would NOT ever recommend them to anyone. Trust me, there are equal or better options out there for a better price! Progressive is where I went and it will save me a ton!

Daniel Noe

December 4th, 2020 Athens, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had auto insurance service with Geico for a while, and when I renewed my policy for the 3rd time I spoke with a representative who advised me. After a couple of months of my new renewed policy I noticed that I had not gotten what was discussed. I called in and they said they could not help me because it was company policy. I then spoke with a supervisor who advised me even though the other representative did in fact tell me what she told me there was nothing they could do because it was company policy. I was charged more money than I was told. They effectively STOLE from me because I was charged more than I was promised I would be charged. Management is telling me it doesn't matter what I was told it is company policy and so there's nothing they can do about it, although I can cancel if I would like. When did stealing become legal? Because last time I checked charging someone for more than what you said you were going to is stealing.

George Zokle

December 3rd, 2020 Washington, DC

I was in an accident that wasn't my fault and GEICO agreed. I've been insured with GEICO for nearly two decades myself. The person who caused the accident is also insured by GEICO. While negotiating my claim, GEICO refused to pay for a mere uber or lyft ride to get me home fro dropping off my car where GEICO told me I had to, not where i wanted to. This is my last time I am going to be insured by GEICO. Obviously, they are not as loyal as they say if they make me spend even one cent towards something that I had zero fault in. Wildly ridiculous on their part,

Don't worry

November 27th, 2020 West New York, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the worst insurance ever. I was in an accident and decided to go through and pay a deductible. They never told me my claim got split into 2 And it's 500 each claim .. a 1000 total .. I found out then my car was ready to be picked up !!! the adjuster (Derek V) that was handling my claim was horrible . In a month I only spoke with him 2 times !!!! They say they will call you back but never DO !!! Even the supervisors are just as stupid as the people handling your claim. Save yourself from this scamming insurance people !!!!!

William R Morris

November 26th, 2020 St. Petersburg, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Geico has been terrible. I cancelled my homeowners and auto policy in September 2020 and still have not received my auto insurance refund. I have made 4 calls of approximately 40 minutes each. Promised each time the problem would be taken care of immediately. One call had a dog barking in the background for the entire time. I will never do business with this company again. Imagine if I had a claim how I would be treated. I am now currently with State Farm. What a world of difference . If I had the option of choosing zero stars I would.

roschelle hidden

November 25th, 2020 Peoria, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We added my daughter to our insurance and when her car broke down we tried to take her off the policy. After being a customer for over 5 years and paying on time every month the only way to take her off the insurance was to make her move out and get a bill in her name somewhere else or get her insurance through another company even though she doesn’t have a car!! We have to drop the insurance and go somewhere else because there’s (no way to take her off our insurance). Thanks a lot!

J in ct

November 22nd, 2020 Jewett City, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could leave a -10 I would...I was rear ended..no brainer..... Finally the other drivers insurance co called me....said delay was due to geico not releasing my phone number...so like I say no brainer..her insurance co l...fully responsibility...full pay..their insured 100% at fault... geico sends ma and email to the effect...we will advance you the reimbursement on your collision because your anot at fault... really...this was two months ago..just called now..got the run-around..then oh yes sent reimbursement...good by lizard..slime

Teresa

November 22nd, 2020 Norcross, GA

I was calling around for my best quote. Geico was 100 dollars MORE than the first two companies that I called! I was surprised, I guess it’s just a good commercial you offer😳 #I did go back and accept my first quote

Baked&Tasty Houston

November 18th, 2020 Cypress, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

unreliable. very poor communication. they tricked us with the quotes "twice". poor customer service

R LaPierre

November 18th, 2020 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My rate for my car and RV rose over the years to almost 500 dollars. I had 2 claims , both related to hurricane seasons in FL. When I tried reducing the cost, and cut as much as possible including raising the deductibles to max, the cost didn't drop one cent. I later learned the 2 weather related claims did not go under Comprehensive , instead they filed them under collision, because your not supposed to raise rates due to weather issues when claimed under comprehensive. When i switched companies I was told because they filed them a collision they had to put them down in the new policy as accidents which , of course made the new insurance costs higher. Even so, my policy coverage dropped from almost 500 a month to 150 a month for both car and rv.

Lindsay Camp

November 17th, 2020 Tualatin, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This was the first time that I had a situation where I needed assistance from Geico. And I’ve come to the realization that this company doesn’t actually care. Dealing with a car situation can be extremely frustrating and difficult. And having multiple customer service agents hit you with rehearsed, one line responses in unhelpful. I was clear with each of them that I needed help and that I didn’t have much experience with the process, which I feel a lot of people go through. So it’s your job to know, and it’s then your job to explain. But if you can do neither then why I am I paying this company to help me? Most of the time they take my money and have to do nothing. But the fact that the first time I actually need assistance and I’m left feeling worse off is ridiculous.

John Brown

November 17th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy company to work with. The mobile app is extremely user friendly and easy to use.

Dayna Brown

November 16th, 2020 Logan, UT

Geico is a great company to be insured with! We have moved several times in the last few years, to different states, and Geico is always quick to adjust our rates and update our information! Moving comes with many challenges and companies that make things easier will get an A+ in my book!

Dawson Sanders

November 16th, 2020 Fayetteville, AR

Geico insurance was a great insurance to get. I save so much money from using geico!

brittany vazquez

November 16th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Poor, money was take from a policy that I no longer hd

Rog

November 15th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love geico. Best commercials ever and their roadside assistance is the bomb. Com.

Nathan Justis

November 14th, 2020 Smithfield, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great! It was easy to set up and I never had to meet with an insurance agent. I thought the rates were pretty good, but eventually I found better rates and switched to something else.

Marlee Jones

November 14th, 2020 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Consistently the cheapest car insurance for us. We check other companies every time our year is up and ALWAYS continue with Geico.

Scott

November 14th, 2020 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Geico for car insurance ever since I have had car insurance. Every time my insurance is about to expire i get quotes from other companies and every quote i have ever gotten is at least double what i pay for geico! I highly recomend!

Brodie

November 11th, 2020 Smithfield, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have used Geico for car insurance for many years. Filing claims is so easy and the app makes it easy to always have my insurance cards.

Jma55

November 9th, 2020 Smithfield, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Geico has been a great insurance company. I have been with them for approximately 30 years. They have been quick with no hassle on claims and concerns.

Caytee Wankier

November 9th, 2020 Idaho Falls, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great quotes. Great opportunities. Would recommend to anyone looking for a competitive rate.

James Knight

November 8th, 2020 Tremonton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Geico has been great value for the piece of mind. We use the app and can easily keep up to date on claims, payments and account information.

Andrew

November 6th, 2020 Clarkston, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Put full coverage on a vehicle they asked for proof of a salvage title I sent it they replied back with an email saying my documents were received and my policy had been updated and then I found out later when I got an accident that I never got full coverage because they wanted to call back

Abby

November 5th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Geico for my car insurance a couple different times and have been happy with their service and customer service each time!

Ryan Larsen

November 5th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fair and reliable insurance company. Good customer service and great policy protection.

William McClintock

November 5th, 2020 Myrtle Beach, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible customer service will lie to you over the phone

Carolyn Pettaway

November 5th, 2020 Middleburg, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been with Geico for 18 years now and I typically don't leave a bad review but I'm really disappointed in Geico. The automated clearly states that they are here to help us and take care of our needs. Unfortunately 18 years of being a customer with them doesn't mean anything! I haven't worked since August and all I asked was for a payment arrangement to keep my coverage effective. The representative Paige that I spoke with was very nice and tried to express to the manager at that time which of course you know you don't ever get to speak with them my situation and I was willing to pay but just couldn't pay the full amount. Paige came back and advised me the manager stated I had to pay the entire amount and the only thing that the manager could do was waived the lapse in coverage. All I could say was WOW!!!! 18 years means nothing to you all. Think it's time to change companies!! A company who cares about there clients and not just there money....

Raquel

November 4th, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Geico is great at being an affordable, no frills insurance provider. I have used them twice at different times. Both times I have felt protected while not being priced gouged. I have never been in an accident with Geico, so I am not sure how that works, but for my day to day needs, they did a good job.

Lorinda Eagleson

October 31st, 2020 Kennewick, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible to say the least! I was double charged and never refunded! I’ll never get insurance through Geico or recommend it to anyone ever!

perscilla

October 29th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

I had this insurance for my first car at first they wasn't expensive. However, they started to change their prices and the customer service was rude.

Anthony Porter

October 29th, 2020 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Affordable insurance, but you get what you pay for. I had a simple question about how much my yearly payment will change if I become a student, and instead, I was put on hold for 25 minutes, talked to two people who had no idea how to help me, and I just got a notification this morning that my insurance with Geico has been canceled. I have no idea what’s going on, and I’ve tried to call them again today, but I just got put on hold for another 25 minutes. I am definitely now going to uphold their canceled policy.

Jason Bryant

October 29th, 2020 Franklin, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service and claims support. Quick to get my car fixed. Best of all lowest rates I could find. You can't find a better Insurance Company

Stephanie Pita

October 29th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Geico insurance has the best prices for car insurance. Me being a college student, I needed car insurance that will provide full coverage but also be in my budget, and Geico was just the thing!