GEICO Auto Insurance Logo

GEICO Auto Insurance

Is This Your Business?

8.9

GEICO is one of the most well-known car insurance companies. It's known for its popular, humorous advertisements and for saving people money on auto insurance.

GEICO can help you save money by customizing your policy to what you need and qualifying for discounts. GEICO also helps you understand car insurance through helpful information on its website and its coverage calculator.

If you want to quickly see car insurance quotes and save money, GEICO is worth considering.

Read GEICO Reviews

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Coverage Calculator
  • Online Quotes
  • Customizable Policies
  • Competitive Discounts
  • Helpful Mobile App
  • Auto Repair Xpress® Program
  • Educational Information
  • Additional Insurance Products

Positive Reviews

Best Company has received a majority of positive GEICO car insurance reviews. Reviews reveal customer satisfaction with cost, customer service and claims.

Reviewers also appreciate the convenience of using GEICO's mobile app and website.

Online Coverage Calculator

GEICO has an online coverage calculator that can help you learn more about the kind of coverage you need. This calculator considers information like life events, the kind of coverage you want to add to your policy, and your vehicle ownership.

If you're just starting to look into car insurance, this calculator will help you figure out what kind of coverage you should include with your policy.

Online Quotes

GEICO also offers online quotes. These quotes help you quickly see insurance rates and can help you find savings on the auto insurance coverage you need.

You can also receive assistance from GEICO's local agents. They can answer your questions and help ensure that you get a policy that meets your needs.

Customizable Policies

GEICO allows you to customize your car insurance so that it covers everything you want in a policy. While you'll have the legally required coverage, you can also add coverage for emergency roadside services and rental car reimbursement.

Most states require car insurance policies to cover bodily injury, property damage, and uninsured motorists.

Other beneficial types of coverage are collision, comprehensive, medical, emergency roadside assistance, and rental car reimbursement. Comprehensive coverage offers protection for non-collision damage.

GEICO's coverage options mean that you can find an insurance product that meets your coverage and budget needs.

The ability to customize your policy allows you to purchase additional protection or save money depending on what you need.

Competitive Discounts

As a GEICO customer, you can save money on your car insurance rate with many different kinds of discounts:

• Good driver (5-year accident-free)
  • Multi-vehicle and multi-policy
  • Driver's education
  • Good student
  • Senior driver
  • Military
  • Federal employee
  • Student driver
  • Member and employee discounts (alumni organizations, etc.)
  • Car features (e.g. anti-lock brake system, air bags, daytime running lights)

With such a broad range of discounts offered, you'll find even more savings on your car insurance premiums.

Helpful Mobile App

GEICO makes managing your car insurance policy easy to do through the GEICO app. You can report claims through the GEICO mobile app, which makes the claims filing convenient.

Auto Repair Xpress® Program

If you've submitted a claim and your car needs repairs, you can use GEICO's Auto Repair Xpress® program. This program makes getting your car repaired easy. You'll drop off your vehicle and pick up a rental. The representative will keep you updated on the status of the repairs. Once the repairs are finished, you'll return the rental and pick up your car.

Educational Information

GEICO's website also has helpful educational information on car insurance. You can learn more about the coverage required in your state and what additional coverages you can add to your policy for more protection.

Additional Insurance Products

In addition to car insurance, you can purchase life insurance, renters insurance, homeowners insurance, condo insurance, business insurance and more through GEICO.

If you're looking for a one-stop insurance shop, GEICO is a great option.

The Bad

• Negative Reviews
  • Must Provide Personal Information to View Quotes

Negative Reviews

Although GEICO auto insurance reviews on BestCompany.com are mostly positive, the car insurance company has also received a fair number of negative reviews.

The reviews include communication issues with customer service representatives. These communication issues lead to misunderstandings of coverage and billing issues.

Reviewers also complain of wait times to reach a representative. Others had issues with claims.

While GEICO has mostly positive reviews, it's important to consider these complaints before deciding to buy an auto insurance policy.

If you're concerned about these negative reviews, you can find another car insurance provider that has a lower proportion of negative reviews.

Must Provide Personal Information to View Quotes

Before you can view quotes on car insurance, you need to provide your zip code and other personal information. This information includes your driver's license, address, and car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).

If you're just in the research stages, you may not want to provide this information. However, an auto insurance provider will typically require this information to show realistic quotes on policies.

The Bottom Line

If you're looking to save money on car insurance, GEICO is worth researching further. You can save money by customizing your insurance policy and by qualifying for GEICO 's many discounts.

GEICO has primarily received positive reviews on BestCompany.com, which is promising.
However, it has a higher proportion of negative reviews compared to other auto insurers. Considering these reviews will help you make a good purchase decision.

With GEICO insurance, you can also benefit from a helpful mobile app that makes filing claims convenient. You can also have peace of mind when you're getting covered repairs by participating in GEICO's Auto Repair Xpress® program.

While you do have to provide personal information to view quotes, the savings and service offered by GEICO make it worth considering.

3.6

Dona Mazza Roslindale, MA

Both my husband and I have been loyal customers for over 10 years. Today I realized WHY we never strayed away from them. I had some questions and concerns about transferring my plates to a new vehicle and spoke with Karla G. from Braintree Mass. She explained she was new on board with the company but I would of never known that because she was so personable yet still professional. She was able to take care of my new upcoming vehicle transfer of plates and help me with another matter that I couldn't do myself online. Just wanted to give her a "SHOUT OUT" and say THANK YOU and GREAT JOB! Dona Mazza

C.L.A.P LLC ,

The minute Brandi H. called me, my mind was immediately put at ease. My life within the last three months has  been flipped upside down. If I can be honest I thought ending my life was the best resolution for me and my family. Wrecking my vehicle just added to my miserable life. Brandi called me; she told me she was the adjuster assigned to my claim. The moment Brandi called me everything just seemed like it was going to be okay. I do not do any reviews however; I have to because believe it or not Brandi saved my life. I reside with my baby sister, two weeks ago she wrecked her vehicle and Brandi was her adjuster. Brandi did an amazing job with my sister. Our water froze so going to get water was my task because I wasn’t going to allow my sister out of the house. Getting off the highway caused my vehicle to slide, I attempted to gain control due to the horrendous weather conditions to no avail, my attempt failed drastically. Everything happened so fast I can’t remember all details. I was stuck and no tow company would take my assignment. Sitting in the parking lot I was stuck, a good samaritan saw my car and took me home.  Brandi called me when I got home and she saved me. Brandi assured me she was going to get my car towed, Brandi told me not to worry. Every step Brandi took I knew every detail. Brandi was kind she was informative, no question I asked was considered stupid. My deductible is a 1000 dollars I don’t know how I am going to come up with the money however; I know a way will be made. Brandi your energetic spirit made me feel like I can make it. I ran from a domestic violent marriage every day is better. I know I have to fight for myself, Brandi thank you so much for you kindness and your positive energy.

Freda Williams Riverdale, GA

My name is Alfreda Williams, and I had the pleasure of having Mrs. Audrey of the McDonough Office, be my agent. Mrs. Audrey took her time and found the best price for me. She was very courteous, knowledgeable, and patient. She was able to answer all my questions. Mrs. Audrey made me feel like Geico was glad for me to be a client, instead of just getting my down-payment. I also spoke with her manager, Mr. Jerry, just to let him know how pleased, I was on receiving Outstanding service I recommend any family or friends, in the need of insurance, check out Geico the McDonough location. Mrs Audrey is your person.

Dung giap Westminster, CA

I have been customer with Geico for three years and this is the longest time I have been with. Other insurance company that I’ve been with. I never stay that long Sometime I don’t understanding about my policy. Like Covered Some representative willing to explain and some don’t. But the Insurance keep going up. I switch to Geico everything or just right. The representatives soul friendly they willing to help me Every little detail they make sure that I understand What I have and what I need it in my policy sometime I got into accident and the representative they always on my side and protect the customer and making sure the customer are safe and they put out the time To call you to give you the best survey that we asked for. I’m very satisfied with Geico I have no complaints and I got the best service from Geico agent. I got everything that I need for my policy and the rate is low. thank you to Geico ,and that will help me and my family a lot. !!!

Carolann Stockdale Riverview, FL

Just transferred my auto insurance to Geico, what a great deal, increase liability and saved 80$ Gene was my representative, he guided me to a policy that fit my needs, He was so helpful, all my numerous questions were answered . He was patient with all my questions , I actually had been with my car insurance co. at least 20yrs so it I was comfortable making the decision today👍Also called his Supervisor Todd to make sure management knows how good he is 🤗🤗TY Gene for your hard work I so appreciated your effort

Branden Bothell, WA

This is for Brian H. he’s an adjuster there at Geico. I am having the most horrible service/treatment I have ever encountered from this company. I have a claim open with this company which is 0615552670000002 David H. said it’s a total loss. So I said no matter what happens I want to keep the vehicle. They ended up picking up the vehicle and took it to the adjusters yard. Now it’s been looked at and brought back to me. I took pictures of the vehicle before it left and pictures of it when I got it back. I also have pictures of the vehicle from the tow truck driver before he brought it back to me. He took them so he wasn’t to blame. Well I have those pictures as well. Anyways there is close to $4,000.00 dollars of damage that was done from the adjuster or whoever looked and evaluated the vehicle. I would like something done about this. I would also like to talk to someone that is going to take care of this.

Deadra Walker-Cheatham Tucson, AZ

I was a customer several years ago, then went on a quest to find a better company, in vain. Yesterday I called Geico to compare rates and customer service. I found they had evolved by leaps and bounds!! I immediately dropped the company I thought was better and resigned with Geico. I AM OVERJOYED IM BACK!! Thanks to the entire crew at Geico!! Lastly, keep the great commercials coming! Sincerely, Deadra Walker-Cheatham

Nyla C. Tallahassee, FL

I have had Geico Auto Insurance in my family for years now. My first car and second car were both covered by Geico, and they ensure us good coverage. I remember getting into an auto accident, and Geico's providers were there to ensure me that I was not at fault. I was able to gain benefits with my car insurance since I proved that I was a safe-driver.

S Winter Haven, FL

Geico raised my household insurance 500% because of a no fault claim made against a family member. Geico is the worst place I have ever had insurance- they treated me as a criminal with discrimination (a very obvious factor) - after I was put on hold two times for 25 min. I called Progressive and had full coverage in 7 min and no hassle.

Jackie Hanko Tampa, FL

I have yet to find a company that will be at the rate of Geico… I moved to Florida a year and a half ago and originally went with progressive and after six months my insurance went up $250 so I called Geico when they had their extra 15% off and they saved me a ton of money and when my six month renewal came in my rate did not go up which impressed me very much and even though there are other companies out there calling me to try to beat the price they can’t… I’m very impressed with Geico in their savings and they are true to their commercials and what they say… I usually tell my friends who are struggling with car insurance to try geico out

Nona Orlando, FL

I had Geico in the past so I gave them a chance again. Their rates are far too high and they just are not the company they used to be. If they would stop spending so much money on mailers and marketing, maybe they could focus more on the service model.

Shane Wales Dorchester, MA

Trash! Get you at first with an cheaper quote, then after the 6 months it went up a little bit more, then I had my first claim. they were trying to scam me with enterprise, (saying I put a tiny dent in the door with no accidents or anything reported). I told my Geico agent I get enterprise was scamming me, he said he had my back, that was a lie. He didn’t even reach out to me, I had to reach out to him for their conclusion to the claim, and he emailed me just saying I owed enterprise, no explanation. Then, after confronting him about this he said he would continue to look into this, stringing me along for 2 weeks when he wasn’t/ apparently couldn’t do anything. Trash company, trash excuses, trash customer service.

MhaGha ,

If your looking to be bent over after getting car insurance and home insurance... Stay with Geico. Geico said bundle your home and save!! I did. Low and behold they changed terms on homeowners insurance.They added some nonsense wind clause damage that I never had. They use UPC. We had a wind storm on long island last Nov 2020 and Geico said I had a deductible on dwelling of 5%. That means I had to pay 20k first. On wind. Old policy had 1k nothing else. Do your homework and read all those papers they send you. My fault I didn't!!! They save you $100 but find places to take it out. Horrible (Suffolk County Long Island)

vex vex Sacramento, CA

i had gekko insurance for several years and service was ok until something happened. i called to add a vehicle that i barely drive to work due to covid19 and was asked how many miles i drive per month. i said i dont drive the car as much because we just started returning to work and one week i drive my car, next week my friend picks me up. so the agent put down that i rideshare with uber. LOL. so, a few weeks later i received a letter saying i need to call gekko and correct my policy, because riding for uber/lyft requires commercial policy. when i called them i explained that an employee had made mistake and input wrong information and they need to fix it. to which i was told to call uber/lyft and get a letter stating i dont drive nor work for them and send that letter to gekko. seriously? they are so hard headed robotts!!! so, becuase its their mess up and they dont want to do any changes without proof from uber/lyft i had to cancel my policy with gekko and move on.. so much for being gekko's loyal customer-one incompitent employee makes mistake and an underwriter locks it in and just like robott doesnt know which button to push to remove this issue. they care less about one customer. after all its just a drop of water in the ocean. does anyone else has an issue with gekko and their i "have the power" attitude?

David Rathmann Pacific, MO

A geico customer, kelly b., of Pacific MO, drove drunk through my yard and rv parked in my driveway with me inside the rv on oct 4th of 2020. I am still awaiting a settlement mid way through march.. filed a claim with my homeowners insurance (Amica) approximately 3 weeks ago for the contents of the rv as geico did not provide adequate coverage to cover my loss.. Amica had a check in my hand in less than 48 hours after filing claim despite the fact that i filed that claim more than 120 days later.. the first person geico had me speak to was a fraud investigator which found my claim without suspicion.. geico has put me off and offered very poor customer service and have been down right rude and accusational. They do all they can to save themselves any outgoing payments while raking in everyones monthly payment... i highly recommend any company other than Geico

Plamen ,

I have been with Geico for 4 Years and I AM LEAVING THEM NOW !!!!!!! I have frustrated experiences working with adjusters Sharon P., after leaving over15 messages and more then 20 times trying to rich her, for near 4 months , finally now received an email, not so easy, this last time I requested to speak with Sharon Supervisor . Long story short I was involved in an Accident in a parking lot, I am in my car when another car approaching to park entered my parking space I mean crossing the two dividing Paint lines and another 12” into my car parking spot and scraped deep driver side of my car. On the time of accident I called Geico and open a claim and in recorded line the other driver gave a clear statement then My car was not moving and he hit my car.I called 911 and Police didn’t even wanted to come , because the other driver accept the fault. Sharon P. has decided then is my fault as I had hit the other car when I was backing up, but doesn’t give me complete sense scenario, If I was backing up , where was other car , how is even possible. I think the incompetency of the Geico Adjuster Sharon P. is the she doesn’t spent time to look at the facts or introduce herself with . She refers to me I to call my Insurance for covering damages on my car , I don’t thing she understands then my Insurance is Also Geico . Everyone Stay Tuned, I will take this case to court against Geico .

Culin Herrera ,

I am filing a complaint against Geico Tucson in regards to their lack of transparency, a breach in their Policies for honoring their customer service of practice of good faith, lack of professional conduct, & their integrity in the handling of their services with me. I am in the Military & I should have the confidence that Geico, being a former Federal only insurance company who once specialized in insuring only Military personnel, would seek & generally want the utmost well-being of their customers & to provide worthy, quality, & honest customer service. I have received neither from my Adjusters, Nanthan, Dominique, & Emiddio. I strongly do NOT recommend them to anyone who is seeking trustworthy Auto-Insurance. Geico will not take care of you, no matter what your status is in their Policy! Stay Away!!

Susan Delawder Harrisonburg, VA

If Geico's insured is negligent in an accident and Geico accepts full responsibility, please take my advice and seek legal council. We are forced to hire an attorney due to being rear-ended by a Geico insured while stopped at a stoplight. Geico's insured was using their cell phone and was 100% negligent for causing the accident. Geico has refused to reimburse documented out-of-pocket expenses including medical and is very insensitive regarding the impact of a rear-end collision on a combat war veteran and their family. The adjuster contributed "fireworks" as having the same impact on a disabled veteran as a violent rear-end collision. I would STRONGLY recommend finding an insurance company that lives out their values and settles claims in a fair manner. This is my first review ever but I feel it's imperative to let people know, especially anyone who supports our veterans to NOT USE GEICO!

David C Anderson Ocala, FL

Geico's 30% continued rate increases are terrible, my wife and I adjusted our car insurance coverage lower and lower just to try to offset Geico's 30% rate increase over two billing cycles. No tickets, no accidents, nada. When I called I was told the increases were due to other drivers? (BS) and they had to keep their profit margin, all during a pandemic when no one is driving, I'm calling on Florida to investigate these out of control rate increases, go elsewhere, we found the Hartford less expensive and received a better coverage policy with guaranteed no rate increases for one year whereas Geico raised their's every six months, go elsewhere!

Ken McMillen Oakdale, CA

I've had Geico for several years now and it only seems to get better with time. As far as the app and everything it's nice to feel like we are saving trees by having digital insurance cards.

Samuel Tripp ,

I have been a Geico customer for a few years now, and though I have not been in any wrecks (knock on wood) the rates are reasonable and there is always someone to answer the phone.

Greg Clayton ,

I have not been a GEICO customer, but was in an accident with a GEICO customer and I and to problems getting my car fixed in a very timely manner with the least amount of inconvenience I could have expected.

Rachel Fan San Diego, CA

My prior auto insurance increased my premium a lot after years contract. Geico is able to provide me the reasonable & affordable rate and gave me the good rate year after year. Thanks Geico!!!

Charlene Mouser

It is a better rate and they work with u to get lower prices

Katrina Breithaupt Provo, UT

I have had Geico Auto Insurance for over a year now and have been highly pleased with their service. When someone backed into the back of my care I called a representative and they were very helpful in helping me know all of my options and what I should do. I didn't feel that they were biased, I just felt that they wanted me to get the best service I could. I followed their advice and the problem was resolved as simply as was possible. In addition, they were they lowest rate out of all the auto insurance companies that I investigated when I was looking for one.

Nicole Woody Oklahoma City, OK

I’ve had Geico auto insurance since I got my drivers license 13 years ago. They constantly reward me for being a loyal customer and for a good driving record. I had just recently moved to another state and for my first 6 months I received $100 discount for reasons mentioned above. They also have good customer service. I did have a little hiccup when I moved, trying to get a quote there was a little miscommunication, but they sincerely apologized and made everything right.

p Taylor Worcester, MA

Terrible experience. It’s been almost three months since my accident and my claims adjuster has hardly been in contact with me. He also did not know what part I played in the accident, or that I had an injury from the accident even after explaining everything to him multiple times over the last few months. I have sent emails, messages, used the app, made phone calls, and left reviews and I still have not been contacted to finish out my claim. Do not recommend.

Johnathan Newark, NJ

I have a 2017 Chevrolet traverse in I am not satisfied with the settlement amount they offered I spoke to multiple people and no one from GEICO wants to help me I spoke to Carlos S. I've spoke to Jose D. Olivia O. they are a bunch of scams they rip people off of their vehicles my truck is still worth $21,000 and they only want to pay $19,000 without taxes if us as the customers have to pay taxes why can't Geico pay the taxes Geico sucks the insurance sucks

Cheyeanne Horn Boise, ID

I had an accident and geico has not responded to my calls, they wont answer when I call. I am in a rental and have to take it back because the reservation is up, they said I could have the car for a month and i have had it for 2 weeks. They never told me when I needed to take it back and most of all the fact that the repair company and myself are waiting for an estimate if they will total the car out or not is ridiculous. It has been 2 weeks. I wish people would do their job and actually contact the people who own the car especially when it was not even the persons fault it was someone elses.

Sam Tallahassee, FL

It is the worst car insurance company ever, Here is the trick they always do with the their customers, they call the customers, they gave you a good rate, but only for the first 6 months. They refuse to collect the money for all the year, just 6 months. They ask you to register in auto withdraw fro your credit card or from the bank account. After 6 month, they will cancel your policy, they will not call you or send you a litter. By the time you figure out that there is no money withdraw from credit card or your bank account, they canceled your insurance. When you call them asking why you did not withdraw r=the money, the answer id your insurance has been cancel. No problem sir we will do you another one. but with double price. If the do not use this trick with you, they have many other, just be smart and do not deal with such company Be careful, DO NOT EVER DEAL with this company.

Ryan Jorgensen Phoenix, AZ

I’m going to be switching company’s they don’t care for their customers anymore and they used my honesty against me. Elizabeth in the roadside assistance department along with her manager used my honesty against me and basically threw me to dirt and said best of luck go pay for your own tow company even though it said on the front screen of the app call roadside assistance for my motorcycle on the front page. I’ve been a customer since I been driving and they have always worked with me but during this pandemic and literally explaining to the manager that I thought I had roadside assistance on my motorcycle this entire time because I told the agents to cover my bike as much as possible just like my car. My bike has full coverage insurance I expected it to have towing as well. And when I asked the app over and over if I had roadside assistance it wouldn’t give me an actual answer. I got tired of waiting 20-30 minutes for a regular agent to answer so I could confirm if I did in fact have it because I have a flat on my motorcycle and the shop is 10 minutes away. And after not being able to get ahold of an agent I gave up and thought they would be caring and courteous like they always have been but Elizabeth tried to rush me off the phone right away and try to not let me talk to her manager at all I had asked three times before even getting to speak to the manager and he continued to not care about anything I said didn’t care about how long I been a customer didn’t care do anything I said what so ever didn’t work with me in anything at all and I even said “so your basically throwing me to the dirt and not helping me because of a huge misunderstanding that Geico agents were supposed to have roadside added to my bike didn’t do it correctly your going to screw me over and not help me and make me pay for a towing company myself during this pandemic “ and he said yes he replied yes. I told him straight up I was utterly disappointed and not happy and probly going to switch company’s now because of this and he did not care at all not one bit. Very sad I’ve been a customer for this long and it ends this way.

Maribel ,

My name is Maribel. My son filed a claim on January 31st. The insurance company Geico gave my son excuse after excuse on why they couldn’t give him an answer about the claim that clearly was their customer’s fault. The driver reversed and hit my son’s parked vehicle. My teenage son made the claim and interacted with them, but because they figured that my son was inexperienced and naive(which he is neither) they likely didn’t expect him to have someone to represent him. They repeatedly treated him as if he wasn’t important and refused to let him know that they weren’t going to accept liability after verbally telling him they would. Their claim is that they recently discovered that the customer did not insure that particular vehicle with them. Apparently the guy that hit my son failed to give him the right information! Geico was holding important information that could have easily have been relayed to my son, and thereby would not have wasted 10 days waiting for nothing. I work for an insurance company. I help my customers on a daily basis, and have had many bad experiences with this company. They are always trying to get over on people and get away without doing the right thing and paying their claims

JenniferC Dedham, MA

Geico is the best auto insurance I’ve ever had. Their prices are fair and the always look for lower rates for you without having to contact them first.

Bernadine Birdsong Studio City, CA

I love Geico. Their insurance plans are simple to understand, easy to apply for and fast to receive. They also handle claims promptly and are usually the best value

Toni Gibson Chicago, IL

I've been with Geico Auto Insurance for years. I like the idea that everything is accessible through their app. Starting a claim, adding a person or car to your insurance and more is made easy.

Ana Vila American Fork, UT

I’ve been a GEICO customer for over 5 years and I love having them as my insurance company. They have good customer service, great quality in their services and reasonable pricing.

Sophie Glendale, CA

I have had geico insurance before and they were very lenient and very convenient when it came to making payments or having a hard time Making payments, they work with you to make sure you still have coverage and can be protected while making your Payments as conveniently as possible, their prices are great and reasonable and their coverage as well are great for Anyone who needs car insurance

Jared Provo, UT

I've had Geico for years. Their rates are lower than any others I've received quotes for, and their customer service is above and beyond. I've never been anything but impressed when I've called them on the phone with a question or concern!

Steve Ashby , AZ

I recently collided with a car while riding my road bike. Turns out because a car was involved my car insurance became the primary to cover my expenses...which were significant. Geico has been great about helping me through the process and paying the bills easily and in a timely manner. BTW, I'm fine...I'm almost 100% recovered and back on my bike!

Mary Elizabeth Bellingham, WA

I have been with Geico for a good bit. They have always hands down had the best customer, i recently had an incident with my 2019 vw atlas that has caused it to be totaled out. Along the way of processing the atlas's damages an such Geico was there every step of the way. Always very professional an polite. I will always hands down recommend Geico to anybody an everybody. They are honest an fair priced!

It’s a Shaiferthang Winnsboro, LA

Had accident on 2/20 which was not my fault and the other driver admitted to police it was his fault. I filed the accident on the other drivers insurance which is Geico. Upon review Geico stated that 70% was his fault and 30% was mine bc of the State of Alabama. How can that be if he was at fault 100%. Not a good insurance company to go with.

STurner Saratoga Springs, UT

I love Geico. The lady who helped sign me up was so kind. More like a friend helping get what I needed and even suggesting that I may not need some things. She helped me get the best price. Also when I had a breakdown alone in my car around midnight. I called them from my car. It was like calling a great friend. They told me not to worry they would find someone to tow my car. And a few minutes later I had a tow truck on the way which I never saw a bill for. They called me back to let me know the tow truck was on the way and they asked me how I was doing and if they could help me any other way. They take the money they payment monthly from my bank account and it’s lower than any of my friends pay. I love this company. I hardly worry about car insurance.

Tammy Anderson Springfield, OR

Everyone's policy ends at 12:01 no matter the date, but if u cancel, geico will "lengthen" your policy 4 u without your knowledge, then have the audacity 2 charge for it, $76.00. After several calls 2 them they told me I had to prove I had other insurance and the $76.00 wouldn't just go away. A huge corporation unlike them and they pinch your pockets like that?

Celena Core ,

I just spoke to Erlene in customer service. She was so friendly and really made my day! Excellent customer service. That’s why I love Geico!

OverItAll Leesburg, FL

BUYER BEWARE! Customer for 34 years but NO MORE. They repeatedly overcharged me due to a transposition of the VIN number and because of this I lost my license and could not register my vehicle. No one there seemed to care and I have been battling with them since November. Every agent I spoke to gave me either inaccurate information or flat out lied to me. GEICO used to be a good company but obviously has changed into something despicable. They spend more time on a silly lizard than they do on real people. It's lonely at the top, GEICO. Remember that when your customers go elsewhere.

shawn Potts Salida, CA

Beware of Geico when you have an accident they start out friendly and helpful. then they turn around and find ways to prolong paying your claim. it's going on 2 months , I"m injured having to catch the bus 2 hours to my physical therapy. I'm out of work, and there sitting in there coushy home offices not caring. they haven't reached out to me to ask how I'm doing, or if I needed anything

Mth Win Oak Creek, WI

During a time of crisis you want someone who has your back and makes a difficult situation less difficult to deal with. Thank you.

L Cody Morongo Valley, CA

Have the RV, insured with GEICO. I think they have a pretty good deal. So far have had zero issues with them. Customer service is very good. Always helpful.

CDLEAMAN Mesa, AZ

Been with Geico for years now and they make my life such much easier and hassle free. They have the best customer service.

Cassie Banuelos Tampa, FL

Was an ok company for insurance. App was good and paying the premium was easy. Just a little on the expensive side especially with multiple cars and no accidents.