Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price for the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard among tax relief service providers.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network helps its clients navigate the IRS's tax relief programs. The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also has tax preparers who do tax return preparation. Tax preparers ensure that clients' taxes are filed properly and that clients get their tax refunds if they paid more taxes than they should have. Tax Defense Network also helps with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

Interested individuals should take advantage of Tax Defense Network's free consultation to have their case reviewed, hear a potential plan for resolving their tax debt, and get more specific information on costs.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Ronette Jalloh
November 7th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS

I contacted the Tax Defense Network in 2017 because we had a tax debt the was more than our combined annual salaries. They set up a loans for over $4000. PLUS INTEREST. That I am currently still paying and we received nothing from them. Little to no communications and when we asked question or wanted additional help it was always an additional fee attached, So we started with 20,000. owed to the IRS and as they have wiped their hands of us currently, We still owe the loan they got for us over 2000. and now our IRS debt is over 60,000. I kid you not, we were advised that the only resolve he could help us with is to stop collections. We will still have levies and liens and the interest will continue to accumulate. We just have to wait 10 years to see if they will cancel the debt or remove it off of us. we barely make 60,000 combined. RIP off I am so sorry I contacted them. I am so disappointed

Nov 08, 2019

Hi Ronette. I sincerely apologize you did not have an exceptional experience. We would like to review you all the details of your case with you. We will be reaching out to you shortly or you can feel free to reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Rayvon Kellman
November 6th, 2019 Arverne, NY DETAILS

I found Tax Defense online because I was 8 years behind in my tax returns due to someone stealing my identity. This person used my social security number to work. The IRS did not know about the identity theft. They said that I owed over 25k in my back taxes. It kept getting higher every year that I didn't address my tax problems. I explained everything to Linda S at Tax Defense and she got right on it. Linda and her team handled everything for me. I didn't have to deal with the IRS once. Not only did they get my 25k tax debt eliminated, I also have a refund due to me, which is unexpected. They kept in constant contact with me the whole time and kept me informed of the progression in my case. I am so glad that I choose Tax Defense to help resolve my tax problems, they delivered more than I expected.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Rayvon. Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We couldn't have said it better. It is hard to fathom how much havoc one can have when their identity has been stolen. We can't say thanks enough for choosing us to help you clear up this tax debt that wasn't yours. This will help many others that may be in the same situation.

Steve Woodson
November 5th, 2019 Fort Wayne, IN

I worked with Deanna B, she was very helpful and kept me informed on this long process. I enjoyed working with her.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Steve. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks a million for your wonderful review. It means a lot to us to know we are taking care of our clients. We are happy to hear Deanna was able help provide you with the relief you deserve. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if we can be of further assistance.

Beth Bland
November 5th, 2019 South Mills, NC DETAILS

Brandy H was wondering to work with. She called us every week to let us know if there was any progress done on our file. Working with the IRS is very complicated and sometimes it crawls with the speed of a snail, but still Brandy called every week even if nothing was done on our account to touch base with us. We have been working with Tax Defense for many years and we have been impressed with their work, but we felt that Ms. H went over and above. Thanks for all the hard work on our behalf. We will never go anywhere else, and we will always recommend Tax Defense.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Beth. Wow what an outstanding testimonial. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and appreciate you coming back to us. Brandy is truly a compassionate and an outstanding employee. Our company is very lucky to have her. Taxes are complicated and we are so grateful we have the knowledge to get this resolved for you. Thanks in advance for all your recommendations. We are always here for you.

Eric S.
November 1st, 2019 Marion, OH DETAILS

I couldn’t be happier throughout this entire process, or the end results. Vickie N was fantastic to work with! I would recommend NTD to anyone who was in the same situation I was in. Thank you so much!

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Eric. Thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future. We are so happy that our negotiations ended in the results that works best for you. We couldn't agree more that Vicki is fantastic. Thanks for leaving us a nice review.

Anorga Vidal
November 1st, 2019 Pensacola, FL DETAILS

19000 dollar debt, they stopped the garnish wages from my accounts and possessions. Case was set to a no collection status due to my current income. Will not receive tax refunds until paid off. Will be posted on my credit report as money owed to Irs.

Nov 04, 2019

Hi Anorga, Thanks for trusting in us to take care of your situation. We are so thrilled we were able to assist you in these matters. we are able to sleep better knowing our clients are taken care of. We are just a phone call away if you need any assistance in the future.

JoAnne Favors
November 1st, 2019 Chattanooga, TN DETAILS

I contacted Tax Defense Network when I was in a desperate situation with my tax liability. I searched on line for a company that could assist me and after checking with the BBB, I contacted the company and was so well received that I was in tears. Marianelly has been wonderful in providing me with information that I could understand.

Nov 04, 2019

Hi JoAnne. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We would always advise to do your homework when choosing the company that would best fit your needs. We are so glad we met your expectations and have everything resolved for you. We truly understand what a nightmare this could be. Feel free to reach out to us for anything you may need.

Jerry V
November 1st, 2019 Kings Beach, CA DETAILS

I spent years losing sleep and constantly stressing over unfiled tax returns and a huge looming tax debt stemming from my failed business. Tyler J, my TDN representative, was calm, patient and professional in his handling of my case. He was able to help me organize my files and produce the information he needed to begin resolving my case. He was able to get nearly $17,000 of IRS debt from one year reduced to under $500 by refiling an old return to get my tax, interest and penalties removed and reduced. I am forever in HIS debt for helping me resolve this issue and taking the elephant off my back.

Nov 04, 2019

Hi Jerry. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for choosing Tax Defense Network to help you through this stressful time. This wonderful review will surely help others that may be in the same situation. We appreciate you recognizing Tyler, he will be so thrilled to read this. He is a true asset to our company.

Justin Hammonds
November 1st, 2019 Florence, SC

Irena B was great to work with and very helpful.

Nov 04, 2019

Hi Justin. Thank you for taking the time to give Irena such grace. We are so happy to hear she was able to help you through what could be a stressful time. It was our honor to have had you as our client. We are always available should you need additional services in the future.

Audrey Walls
October 31st, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

I am very,very unhappy with Tax Defense. They have done nothing but get me into a contract to pay them. They have not gotten my taxes reduced and advised me to pay the IRS monthly as well as pay them. They could have been honest like Optima Tax, once they learned that I was on an installment plan with the IRS they told me that they could not help me. They appear to only want your money, they didn't help me, I will still have to pay the IRS the amount I presented to them, they got me no relief, just got me owing them thousands of dollars as well. I would not recommend them to anyone, the are not honest.

Oct 31, 2019

Hi Audrey. I do apologize you were not happy with our services. I am committed to reviewing your case and making sure everything is taken care of that needs to be done. I will be back in contact with you soon. You can reach me at 888-829-0563 ext 165

Krystal Williams
October 31st, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Great customer service and fast results.

Nov 01, 2019

Hi Krystal. Thanks for taking the time to rate our services with this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to assist you and provide you options that are best for you. We are very passionate about providing outstanding customer service and glad it shows. If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Margaret Weir
October 29th, 2019 Longmont, CO DETAILS

Brandy H did a good job of communicating with us and updating us. She answered the questions we had. She would search out answers, if needed. The people we worked with were very professional. They were willing to do what we needed them to do.

Oct 30, 2019

Hi Margaret. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We take great pride in helping our clients and Brandy will be enthused to hear that she made such an impact. It was our pleasure to assist you in all matters. Feel free to reach out to us in the future if we can be of further assistance.

Jin
October 29th, 2019 Columbia, MD

Irena was so helpful and updated every single details. Help me understand what situation I am in and tried so hard to help me to solve the problem. Thank you

Oct 30, 2019

Hi Jin. We would like to thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you with all matters and so glad to hear how helpful Irena was for you. She is a true asset to our company. If you ever need anything in the future we are a phone call away.

Bob
October 29th, 2019 Fallon, NV DETAILS

Only issue I had was initially when made contact with them I seemed to be bounced around to several people. Once Dianna was assigned to my case she was the only one I had to have any contact with. She did an outstanding job, Saved me thousands of dollars and was relatively painless. Most highly recommend Tax Defense Network for back tax issues..I could not ask for more! Bob

Oct 30, 2019

Hi Bob. Thank you for taking the time to let us know what a great job Diana has done. We will pass this along to her, it will make her day. We appreciate you choosing TDN and taking this journey with us to transform your financial future. This means so much to us that you would recommend us to others that may be in the same situation.

Terri G
October 29th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

This is my 3rd time trying to give a Positive review to one of your most OUTSTANDING, Professional experts, who is a Valuable asset to TDN! Ms. Jessica V. She goes above n beyond to listen n Care about what the Client is going thru. I had a family emergency and a rental increase back to back...She was able to help me out and Provided Peace of mind at a very stressful time in my life. Jessica's professional and caring demeanor makes her one of the Best Experts you employ at TDN. I LOVE JESSICA!!..SHE's da Bomb!!! Sincerely, Terri Gourrier Andrews Client of TDN

Oct 30, 2019

Hi Terri. Wow what a great testimonial. We think Jessica is pretty awesome ourselves and a true asset to our company. We want to thank your for pursuing to get the review out there. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we are glad it shows. This all starts with awesome clients like you. We are here for you if we could provide assistance in the future.

Juan Navas
October 29th, 2019 Front Royal, VA

Great company to deal with. They do what they said they will.

Oct 30, 2019

Hi Juan. We really appreciate your review and positive comments. We strive hard to provide each and every client with outstanding service. If there is anything we can assist with in the future feel free to reach out to us.

Josko
October 28th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

they promise one thing and do totally different thing. I told them how much i owe and they promised me to lover it by 60-80 % and they didnt lover it at all

Oct 29, 2019

Hi Josko. We sincerely apologize you were not satisfied with the service. We are going to take a thorough review of your file. Our goal is to what is best for our clients. We will reach out to you or you can feel to contact us a 888-829-0563 ext 165

Rob
October 28th, 2019 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS

Very organized professional and knowledgeable. Great group that work in sync to actually help . Treats ppl like youd expect . Went above and beyond .. thank you guys

Oct 29, 2019

Hi Rob. We would truly like to thank you for this amazing review. It means so much to us not only to provide exceptional customer service but to hear from our clients that they appreciate our service. It has been our pleasure to be able to help.

jeffery p jones
October 28th, 2019 Hughes Springs, TX DETAILS

Ms. Deshana T was very easy yo work with. All questions were answered with knowledge and professionalism. I was kept informed through every stage. it was a stress free experience. Although I wanted to abolish the student loan and interest, I can deal with the results. Thank you Ms. T

Oct 29, 2019

Hi Jeffery. We would like to thank you for leaving us a amazing review and giving DeShana a shout out. She will be thrilled to read the review. She is definitely knows how to take the stress away and fights to get the best results possible. We are glad everything is resolved for you.

Kathy Farnum
October 28th, 2019 Elverta, CA DETAILS

Friendly people. Very helpful and informative.

Oct 29, 2019

Hi Kathy. We would like to Thank you for choosing Tax Defense Network and for leaving us a wonderful review. We are so glad we were able to show you our expertise. If you need any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Debbie Kernell
October 25th, 2019 Cicero, IL DETAILS

I just want to say I had the best relationship with my tax accountant Jordan U, he treated me with respect and dignity and he was truly genuine to where we became friends, I look at him as my adoptive son he was so caring always asking how my day was going and I believe he really loves and cares about the people he helps, I feel he is a great asset to your company. I really enjoy talking to him as he really makes my day he actually put a smile on my face when I was at a low point in my life with this debt to the IRS and he said that we would get through it together, well he called me today with great news and my case is being closed I’m going to miss talking to him, JORDAN U IS THE BEST thank you, your client and friend Debbie Kernell

Sep 24, 2019

Hi Debbie. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience and want to thank you for your positive feedback. We agree, Jordan is very passionate about helping his clients and is a true asset to our company. We will pass this along to him, it will put a smile on his face. We are always here for you if you if you need further assistance.

Adriene Jones
October 25th, 2019 Castro Valley, CA DETAILS

I cannot say enough good things about this company. The level of respect that everyone gave me and forgive me for forgetting some names; but one person stands out: Bennettia R. She was my point of contact all the way through. I am so grateful and thankful. I was stressed and she knew it. 🙂. She was professional and kind. Very rare qualities these days. Thank You so much. This is a real review.

Oct 28, 2019

Hi Adriene. Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, it really means a lot to us. We truly understand how stressful this can be, and we are so happy to hear Benettia and all the team at TDN were able to lift that burden. The pleasure was ours.

Betsy D
October 25th, 2019 Shelbyville, KY DETAILS

Eric G and Ernest D were lifesavers. Our small business had tax issues, which also caused personal tax issues. They were awesome to deal with everyone and get an agreement that we can work with. I would highly recommend Tax Defensr.

Oct 28, 2019

Hi Besty. We would like to thank you for giving Eric and Ernest a shout out for a job well done. We really appreciate you takin the time to leave us a positive review. We wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors with your business and we are always here should you need further assistance.

Laytwan
October 22nd, 2019 Rowlett, TX DETAILS

They have been a life saver for me really helped with my student loan situation. Tiffany W, has been an angel she has went to bat for me and is always there to answer any and every question I have .she makes sure everything goes smooth. I couldn’t ask for a better rep

Oct 23, 2019

Hi Laytwan. Thank you for taking the time to give such specific feedback and appreciation for Tiffany. She will be enthused to hear that she made such a difference for you. It was our honor to have been chosen by you as your partners on your journey towards a brighter financial future.

Alfred Larranaga
October 22nd, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Excellent services this company helped me to avoid a financial hardship.im very grateful for all that was done on my behalf.

Oct 23, 2019

Hi Alfred. It truly makes are day and our jobs worthwhile when we successfully can help our clients. Thanks for leaving a positive review, this will go a long way in helping others that may be in same situation as you. Feel free to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Charles m hickman
October 22nd, 2019 Athens, GA

Great experience. Very helpful. Kim helped me solve my problems.

Oct 23, 2019

Hi Charles. We really appreciate you being our client and for you to take the time to leave us a 5 star review. We understand how stressful this can be an we are ecstatic everything is resolved and you can put this behind you. Feel free to reach out to us if you have questions or need further assistance.

Kristi Fox
October 22nd, 2019 Gretna, NE

Tax Defense is the best decision I have ever made. For years we have tried several avenues to clear up our IRS dept. Nothing ever worked out on our behalf. Every single person we worked with was perfect. Thank you Eric G for making our dream come true. We owed 79,225.52. It was like a black hole never going away. I am 61 yrs old and I can breathe again. We ended up Non collectable. Please do not hesitate to get help with this company. Thank you again Eric from the bottom of my heart!!!

Oct 23, 2019

Hi Kristi. We would like to thank you for the awesome review and for letting us know how much of an impact Eric has made for you. Taxes are complicated, so we are so glad you chose TDN to assist you with your resolution and transform your financial future. It was our pleasure. We are always here if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

Mr. Christopher Green
October 21st, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Kristina C was amazing. I have been a client of hers over the past year. All my IRS and Franchise Tax Board debts was waived. I literally was losing sleep, overly concerned about my 30K plus tax debts. Today, I'm resting well knowing that she had my back till the end of all my tax debts being dissolved. Thank you so very much for all your hard work and diligence.

Oct 22, 2019

Hi Christopher. Thanks so much for giving Kristina a shout out and leave a wonderful review. Dealing with taxes are complicated which is why you should never go at it alone. We are so happy everything is behind you and your can now rest easy. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else we can assist with.

Mrs. Gillman
October 21st, 2019 Dunnellon, FL

Lashander has been amazing. She picked up our account when someone at money solver dropped the ball and closed the account. Lashander has been working tirelessly on our account while keeping us apprised every step of the way. Thank you Lashander you are an asset to this company .

Oct 22, 2019

Hi Mrs. Gillman. Thanks so much for the positive review and your feedback. We think Lashander is pretty amazing as well. She is definitely passionate about helping each and everyone of her clients and we she will be pleased to be recognized for her hard work. Feel free to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Jacki F
October 21st, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

From our first call, we were treated with dignity! The information they shared from the beginning was comprehensive and clear, explained in terms that the average person could understand. Within the next couple of days, more information and help was forthcoming. Our situation was so overwhelming and yet we were guided through step by step with a friendly hand and compassion.

Oct 22, 2019

Hi Jacki. Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly understand how stressful this can be. Our team members are very passionate about helping each and every client and we are so glad it shows. If you need anything in the future or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

edward rudelt
October 21st, 2019 Whiting, NJ DETAILS

I had some trouble with the first representative, Linda. The next representative, Tyler J was the best. if Mr. J was my first rep. i would given a 5 star rating. my case was complicated. Mr J explained all the details step by step. He informed me the steps that IRS would take ad showed me what he will do to resolved my issues. Mr. J is a true professional.

Oct 22, 2019

Hi Edward. We would like to thank you for your review and leaving us your honest feedback. We always strive to improve on our service so we can meet our client's expectations. This is great to hear what a superb job Tyler has done to help you get everything resolved to your satisfaction. He is a true asset for our company.

Angie Parrilla
October 18th, 2019 Ontario, CA DETAILS

Brandy really helped me out with all my questions and concerns she explained everything to me. They were here for me to help in this tax journey. Than you so much.

Oct 21, 2019

Hi Angie. Brandy will be enthused to hear how excellent her service has been. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

becky grubbs
October 18th, 2019 Sevierville, TN DETAILS

I have used TDN for several years for both personal and business purposes. With the help of TDN I have been able to accomplish each goal I have had for each particular situation. Communication and response was a little rocky during the transition period from TDN to Money Solverand was been good before and has been good since. I will use them in the future and I would recommend them to friends and/or family

Oct 21, 2019

Hi Becky. We want to thank you for your outstanding review. It is so important to us to make sure we meet our clients expectations and achieve their financial goals. We appreciate you honest feedback this helps to step up our service. It has been our pleasure to assist you on your business and personal matters. We are always here for you.

Robert Derner
October 18th, 2019 East Petersburg, PA DETAILS

Ryan did a really great job in explaining the process to me so I understood all the details

Oct 21, 2019

Hi Robert. Thanks for leaving us a wonderful review. The team at TDN strives to personalize the experience for each client and we are thrilled Ryan was able to accomplish this for you. If you need assistance in the future we are just a phone call away.

Hannah
October 18th, 2019 Des Moines, IA DETAILS

Best decision I’ve made in a long time! So friendly, so attentive and caring! This team is actually on MY side! Not a scam and I am so beyond grateful for Da’Shana and all the time she’s spent helping me fix something I never thought would happen! Thank you!!!

Oct 21, 2019

Hi Hannah. We are so elated to hear you had a positive experience and wanted to say thanks for the excellent review. We think Dashana is pretty amazing ourselves. She goes the extra mile for each and every client as if they were her only client. It was our pleasure to assist you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Frank rocco
October 18th, 2019 Transfer, PA

My Irs debt was put into a non collectable status. Several thousand dollars.They wont try to collect or bother me anymore. Thanks for the relief tax defense provided me from this burden.

Oct 21, 2019

Hi Frank. Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so glad we were able to provide you with a favorable outcome. This is a great testimony for other who may be in the same situation. It was our pleasure to assist you.

Briana L
October 16th, 2019 Leesburg, OH DETAILS

I needed help with my student loan debt. I spoke with multiple people and when it came time to fill out paperwork, Tiffany W. helped me understand what I was filling out and how to fill it out correctly! She also assisted with getting payments taken care of. Everyone has been wonderful in assisting me make a plan to get my loans paid off at the price I can afford and I truly appreciate it.

Oct 17, 2019

Hi Briana. Thanks so much for leaving such a wonderful for Tiffany and everyone that has assisted you. We are so thrilled to have you as a client. It means so much to us when we hear from our clients that we getting it done right. Feel free to reach out to us anytime you need assistance.

Timothy W Brooks
October 15th, 2019 Elkmont, AL DETAILS

I have been working with Tax Defense for about a year trying to solve my tax problem. They have kept me informed about the progress of my situation. Tax Defense has worked out a plan to have the tax I owe put in a non-collectable status and they informed me that the IRS has acknowledged my inability to pay. They have placed me in what could be described as an installment agreement without payment. As of now everything seems to be good as I haven't heard from the IRS. I am pleased about the way things have progressed thus far.

Oct 16, 2019

Hi Timothy. Thanks for sharing your success story and leaving us a review. This is going to help others that may be in the same situation and don't know which way to turn. Our team takes great pride in their work and are results driven. We are truly grateful we lived up to your expectations. Helping wonderful clients like you makes it all worth while.

Samantha
October 15th, 2019 Island Lake, IL DETAILS

Dashana was amazing and gave me so much information. She was helpful in saving me money on my student loans and I am forever greatful.

Oct 16, 2019

Hi Samantha. We would like to thank you for such a nice review and giving Dashana a shout out. She truly is an asset to our company and will be thrilled with the positive review. It was our pleasure to assist you with your student loans and so happy your are pleased with the outcome.

Troy F
October 15th, 2019 Amarillo, TX

We had an extremely hairy tax situation and wasn't even sure where to start. I called Tax Defense Network trying to get all my options. John asked questions and consulted with his colleagues for our options we had available to us. Fortunately we didn't need their service, but in the unfortunate event I do I will be calling them. Very professional and informative.

Oct 16, 2019

Hi Troy. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Although it was our pleasure to assist you with these matters, we are glad to hear everything worked out in your favor and you didn't need to utilize our services. We are always available if we can assist you in the future.

Danita
October 11th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

The very best customer service,always informed, maintained contact with me through out, always had time and very patient with me, My agent was the very best person ever. I was treated like a friend, and she worked hard to get my tax situation resolved.

Oct 14, 2019

Hi Danita. We are ecstatic you had a wonderful experience. We strive to provide each and every client with the best service. We really appreciate you recognizing Joetta with your kind words and 5 star review. Most importantly we are glad we have your tax situation resolved for you. We are only a phone call away should you have any questions.

David Nelson
October 9th, 2019 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS

The process was very informational and helpful. The agents were very professional and patient to help me understand the entire process... I would definitely recommend Tax Defense Network

Oct 10, 2019

Hi David. We would like to thank you for your kind words. We truly understand how complicated this situation could be. We strive to keep our clients informed through out the process so they know we are there for them every step of the way. We are here for you should you need any further assistance.

Tobias Moss
October 8th, 2019 Middleburg, FL DETAILS

Toni H has been nothing short of spectacular. She carries herself with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. I implicitly trust her evaluation of my taxes and what is appropriate for my filings.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Tobias. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what a spectacular job Toni has done for you. Toni is on top of the ever changing tax laws so she can prepare the most advantageous tax returns for her clients. We would like to invite you back when you are ready to file 2019 taxes.

Michael Elliot
October 8th, 2019 Independence, OR DETAILS

I want to thank Tax Defense network for all there help with my case. My attorney, Ruth R, did a great job and I am thankful for her help and assistance. Very professional.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Michael. We would like to say thank you for giving Ruth and our team your appreciation. It's clients like you that drive us to do our very best. It was our pleasure to partner with you. Should you need our assistance again or if you just have a question don't hesitate to call.

Patricia Higgins
October 8th, 2019 Troy, NY DETAILS

Irena was the best to work with. She was quick to help and explain. I had hundreds of questions and she took her time and made it very easy for me to understand. She is very quick to return calls and keeps you updated and informed.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Patricia. We appreciate your kind words. Taxes are complicated and we are so happy we were able to assist you. We could not agree more that Irena provides amazing service to her clients. We will pass this along to her, it will make her day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime you have questions.

Thomas
October 8th, 2019 North Richland Hills, TX DETAILS

It took a long time to get my tax issues resolved, but they were resolved exactly as I had hoped. During the two years Tax Defense handled my case I had several contact people there. I must say that several of them were difficult to contact and or receive a response from. My last contact, Heather, was the most responsive person and kept me updated on a regular basis. I can’t thank her enough for her diligence in working on my case.

May 03, 2019

Thomas, we will certainly let heather know of the impact she has had for you. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to continue working with you.

Thomas M.
October 8th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Great group of people that work hard to help your situation. I thought things were completely hopeless until I contact them. I highly recommend.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Glenn. We first like to say thank you for letting us be of assistance to you and rewarding us with your kind words. We are so happy we were able to help shine the light on once seemed like an endless tunnel. If we can be of assistance in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Glenn Longacre
October 8th, 2019 Encino, CA

Great follow through and feedback. Thank you.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Glenn. We want to thank you for the 5 star review. It is always so nice to hear we did our job well. We take pride in helping each and every client and it was our pleasure to assist you. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else we can assist with,

Richard manrique
October 8th, 2019 Palmer, AK DETAILS

Wow!!!! Miss I and the whole tax team did a very excellent job for me, I owed the fed IRS over $60,000.00 and only got to pay $5000.00. That is how good you are, it changed my life!!!! Thank you so much Richard Manrique

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Richard. Wow, we are so glad you chose Tax Defense Network to help you with your tax issues. It was our pleasure to assist you in these matters. We really appreciate you leaving us such a wonderful review. If you ever need anything else, we are just a phone call away.

Roshron Givens Dantzler
October 8th, 2019 Dover, DE DETAILS

Everything that was started is not complete. Then you want to charge me additional money to a problem that has not been resolved, saying it is a extra fee. No a happy Costumer at all.

Oct 08, 2019

Hi Roshon. We apologize for not exceeding your expectations on our services. We would like to take this opportunity to speak with you to see what we could have done differently. Feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 165.