LGCY Power

6.2

Kristie Garce Killeen, TX

I still don't have solar service. My inspection failed and haven't heard anything else. My first payment t is coming up and nowt only I have a huge electric bill, but I have a solar bill now to pay. I have to call to try ang some type of updates and nobody really knows anything. I'm told that II will receive a call back and still waiting for it.

Reply from LGCY Power

Kristie, we are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Care Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with further information here shortly.

Mar. 22nd, 2022

Maryann. Barrera Fort Worth, TX

Because I love it also because the represented that put me through this solar panels is the greatest thank you very much

Reply from LGCY Power

Maryann, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Mar. 22nd, 2022

Joseph

The salesman was very knowledgeable and persuasive. The installation process went well but it sat there two months without being hooked up. Once the panels are in place there is a problem getting service.

Reply from LGCY Power

Joseph, we are sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information and contact us at [email protected] we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Gary

It's been good. The install was good. They were here when they said they would be. There were some complications because the people are slightly disjointed.

Reply from LGCY Power

Gary, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Johnny

The representative that I met was knowledgeable and helpful. They are very responsive and took time to address any questions and always follow up.

Reply from LGCY Power

Johnny, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jacob

I like the Legacy power app. You can actually monitor your system without any additional money. The installation process was pretty fast. The inspection process was incredibly slow.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jacob, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

John

I liked what the salesman had to say. They answered my questions. I don’t always get a response back from customer service but anything I needed taken care of was done.

Reply from LGCY Power

John, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jason Griggs The Colony, TX

The is still not complete and it's been over three months. I have had my integrity attacked and have thr texts from the agent to prove it. As well as thr communication from agents goes from one hundred percent to zero once they put the panels up on your roof. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. Their planning and organization skills are lack luster. The follow through is subpar and don't deliver on promise. I will be having these panels taking down as they are just an ornament on my roof.

Reply from LGCY Power

Hello Jason, thank you so much for posting your feedback here. Obviously, we are extremely sorry for this situation and want to make it right. Company wide, we do not yet have all the details but hope you understand that whoever attacked your integrity does not speak for LGCY as a whole. Dylan McDaniel will be reaching out to you directly. Thank you for being so patient to this point.

Aug. 31st, 2021

Michael Locklin Las Vegas, NV

Everyone at LGCY Power has been very professional. I am very happy with my Solar Panels. FYI they just got turned on July 13th 2021.

Reply from LGCY Power

Michael, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Aug. 17th, 2021

Jake Seattle, WA

It's great. Customer service is informative and quick to respond. The inform me on time. It is producing a good amount of power.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jake, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jul. 6th, 2021

Anonymous Moore, SC

As far as I can tell it is producing like they promised. It is pretty good so far. It was easy to install and they have kept their promises.

Christopher Carlsbad, CA

I have been researching solar for a while and lgcy had all the criteria I was looking for. They are very responsive to all my questions.

Reply from LGCY Power

Christopher, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Nicholas Laughlin, NV

I always wanted solar power. There is some dumb stuff you have to got through to get it installed but it has been fairly decent. Installation was done in a day, it was great.

Reply from LGCY Power

Nicholas, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Kevin Henderson, NV

The installers were in and out in the same day. It has been a good investment. It is actually worth it. It is working pretty well.

Reply from LGCY Power

Kevin, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

David Queen Creek, AZ

I would like help with the app so I can know about the energy usage and I have yet to hear from the about it but it works and they were perfect with the installation.

Reply from LGCY Power

David, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways! Also please reach out to your Energy Consultant and they would be happy to show you how to use the app!

Darren Abilene, TX

We are still in the process of getting the provider switched over and everybody has been nice and helpful. They have answered all the questions we’ve had.

Reply from LGCY Power

Darren, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Anonymous Port Richey, FL

Everything is pretty good. It was convenient. Every time I call customer service, what I am calling about it resolved. It was what we expected. It is in good shape.

Reply from LGCY Power

We are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Matthew Young Fort Worth, TX

That don’t keep their word. They started with the sales in Jan. In Feb. I was told they would design a system get approval and install system in 6 weeks have it going. They promised a new smart thermostat. It is now May and making my first payment for a solar system that’s not working. And I asked them about the thermostat several times and still not installed. So what would you rate this company at!!!!

Reply from LGCY Power

Matthew, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with more further information here shortly.

May. 6th, 2021

McPherson Las Vegas, NV

The terms were what they said, the schedule was what they said, they kept an open line of communication. The install was timely and efficient.

Reply from LGCY Power

McPherson, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Rodney Allen Richmond, VA

Clear and transparent on prices and cost offset. Carl L. gave me clear, concise information which made my decision easy.

Reply from LGCY Power

Rodney, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Tammy Sisenglath Sacramento, CA

Customer Review Video

Reply from LGCY Power

Tammy, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Rachel Hewitt, TX

They made the process of getting solar panels so easy to understand and do. The rep we worked with still supports us and has become a friend.

Reply from LGCY Power

Rachel, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Natasha Erickson Gilbert, AZ

I was promised that they were setting me up with enough solar to cover my electricity bill and then some! They LIED to me straight on. They were regular dishonest sales men. And as soon as they get paid, GOOD LUCK getting in contact with them. I wish this company would have never came to my door. Shame on me for trusting that someone wouldn’t be out there to just screw people over and lie straight to their faces. And the company does nothing to fix it! This has caused me so much stress!

Reply from LGCY Power

Natasha, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with more further information here shortly.

May. 6th, 2021

Chris Fort Worth, TX

4 months later after being sold on solar panels we still do not have permission to operate. All paper work and information has been incorrect as we have told them for past few months. They Lied about 3 months free, it's actually 2 months with no payments that do not go towards loan. Our signatures were forged on HOA approval through sales rep. Highly do recommend going through this money. Save your time and go with someone else.

Reply from LGCY Power

Chris, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Greg Val Las Vegas, NV

The salesman, Dave, was very good and versed on the subject. He answered my questions and did not pressure me in any way.

Reply from LGCY Power

Greg, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

May. 25th, 2021

Genevieve Las Vegas, NV

LGCY is very efficient and always knows what is going with the installation. They are always up to date with everything.

Reply from LGCY Power

Genevieve, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Anonymous Tampa, FL

They’re a reliable and ethical company. The whole team is congenial and professional and knowledgeable. They installed it in a timely manner.

Reply from LGCY Power

To this anonymous customer, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Cindy

Getting the energy company to sign off took quite a while but the actual installation process was good and the coordinator was responsive to all our questions and it is now performing as advertised.

Reply from LGCY Power

Cindy, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 1st, 2021

Cindy Howle

Peter W and Chris I are super star employees! Their goal is to care for customers and they exceed my expectations......every time!

Reply from LGCY Power

Cindy, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Wallace Ericson

Very professional and courteous. Showed up for installation on time and cleaned up the area when the job was completed.

Reply from LGCY Power

Wallace, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Randall

It operates seamlessly. The salesperson showed us the installation plan that would work best for us and it went very well.

Reply from LGCY Power

Randall, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Bruce Wehner Fort White, FL

I had my solar system installed by legacy Power and the team who prepared the project and installed were very professional. The system looks very well with the property. Also the follow up has been good also. Team who spoke Spanish and the foreman that spoke English we're very detail oriented. Very pleased.

Reply from LGCY Power

Bruce, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Feb. 8th, 2023

Outofthisworld Oakland, CA

I installed solar with LGCY Power and it was great their legacy app kept me involved through the whole process from site survey to in-store I thought my system would be working from day one but I turns out there’s also an inspection legacy app helped keep my expectations in check my rep steben cox did a great job setting expectations

Reply from LGCY Power

Outofthisworld, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jul. 13th, 2022

Francisco Gutiérrez La Mirada, CA

Everything was great, Jose was very informative and made the process very easy. The Installers Where Amazing. They Came With Good Team. I was impressed with the speed of the installation. Not Just that I Had Wires everywhere it was a mess. When i got back there I was Blown Away They Left my Back yard cleaner than it was before they arrived.

Reply from LGCY Power

Francisco, We are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Sandra Wilsak Glendale, AZ

Sam S was excellent. He made himself available to me at all times and answered any and all questions that I had. I have had my system since the end of August,2021 so it hasn't been quite a year yet. So far I have had great electric bills. I think that in Arizona the system pays for itself.

Reply from LGCY Power

Sandra! Thank you so much for the positive review. We love to hear about your interactions with your sales representatives and how they’ve been able to help you save money with going solar. We will make sure to let them know they’re doing a great job. Thank you for your feedback and make sure to follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 21st, 2022

Sharon Hofer Rancho Cucamonga, CA

What made me interested in LGCY was that I didn't have to buy or lease the solar panels to be able to use them. I had never heard of that plan before. We just have to pay for the energy we use. We don't own the solar panels or have to maintain them.

Reply from LGCY Power

Sharon, We are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 20th, 2022

Angel Coleman Westminster, CA

Panels were installed within 3 weeks of the in home visit. Peyton was informative and answered all of our questions. He is responsive and kept in touch throughout the whole process. The time it took to have the panels actually connected and turned on was a bit daunting, but I understand shipping delays played a big part in that. Other than the 3 month delay to connect to the city, the process was great!

Reply from LGCY Power

Angel! Thank you so much for the positive review. We love to hear about your interactions with your sales representatives and how they’ve been able to help you save money with going solar. We will make sure to let them know they’re doing a great job. Thank you for your feedback and make sure to follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 15th, 2022

Cindy Tetzlaff Mesa, AZ

Jesse N is wonderful. Very much enjoyed talking with him. The whole procedure from first meeting with Jesse to installation was quick and easy. Problem came after the installation. May 11th was installation day but then here it is June 13th and I am still not connected to the power grid. So I have solar panels up and yet still paying full price to SRP.

Reply from LGCY Power

Cindy, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 15th, 2022

Donna Johnston Virginia Beach, VA

Great customer service and team of people. Tyler H was very professional, quick, thorough and has been extremely helpful to me with getting solar installed into my home. He continues to stay in touch, to make sure everything is going well for me.

Reply from LGCY Power

Donna, Thank you so much for the positive review. We love to hear about your interactions with your sales representatives and how they’ve been able to help you save money with going solar. We will make sure to let them know they’re doing a great job. Thank you for your feedback and make sure to follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 9th, 2022

Lindak6845 Silas Tracy, CA

I usually don't answer the door with people coming to solicit but the person that came to my door got my attention and he was young and knew exactly what he was talking about the rep Gladys H was so down-to-earth she made you comfortable and she explained every inch of the way on how things would work and if they would cost you anything

Reply from LGCY Power

Lindak6845, Thank you so much for the positive review. We love to hear about your interactions with your sales representatives and how they’ve been able to help you save money with going solar. We will make sure to let them know they’re doing a great job. Thank you for your feedback and make sure to follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 9th, 2022

Brandon J Poni Folsom, CA

I had several options to choose from because of LGCY Power. I ended up choosing the Sunrun monthly options becasue I didn’t have to pay a bunch of money upfront or get a loan! Plus the rep I worked with was very professional

Reply from LGCY Power

Brandon, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Apr. 19th, 2022

Richard Engel Henderson, NV

they are terrible been going thru installation and inspection and approval for more then 112 days now not every happy with this company with all the promises then the let downs wish we went to another solar company no matter how good this site claims legacy is

Noelle Sipple

We were told we were getting a new panel and then later told no we misunderstood, my husband is an electrician of 30 years he would understand the difference. We have had minimal to no contact from them unless we initiate. We started in April and have only had the panel installed, we are "waiting" for SCE it's been months and no update at all.

Reply from LGCY Power

Noelle, We are sorry to hear about the miscommunication. If you can provide us with the name and address connected to your account at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jul. 19th, 2022

Elizabeth Pittsburg, CA

Very efficient from planning to install. Informational emails on what to expect and how to read the system

Reply from LGCY Power

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 7th, 2022

Ryan Schmit Rocklin, CA

Sales rep was great but poor experience with installation. Cracked tiles and trash were found on my roof. Contractors came by and cleaned up part of the roof but have yet to come out to finish clean up and repair.

Reply from LGCY Power

Ryan, We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Luz Orlando, FL

The Solar Panel Orange County Inspection approved no. I speech with Ashley but no comimg yet. Waiting more than 2 week for come and make the work that is necessary

Reply from LGCY Power

Luz, We are sorry to hear about the miscommunication. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Marci Arkin San Diego, CA

It is 3 Weeks Now that has Passed and I am Still Waiting for the SDCiunty to Come to my Home & Do an Inspection so that Finally My Solar Panels would be Installed???

Reply from LGCY Power

Marci, We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Frank Kuhn Downey, CA

Not sure if you work with Bright Planet Solar, if so dump them. If not disregard this survey. In 2017 Sunrun installed my solar panels. This year I believe I had 8 more installed last month. Still not hooked up to the DWP in Southern Cal.

Reply from LGCY Power

Frank, We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at [email protected].

Harry

I would recommend LGCY Power any day. I like the cost, the professionalism, and the sales person I talked to.

Reply from LGCY Power

Harry, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

May. 17th, 2022

LGCY Power does not have good customer service, they do not follow through with what they tell people. The installation process went on track but It end up being drug out. They canceled a couple times.

Reply from LGCY Power

Anonymous, We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

May. 17th, 2022