LGCY Power

7.8

Warren Spiker Abilene, TX

Our panels were installed in May and we are still not operational. We have tried to contact Empire our installers with no luck. Our contact person has changed 3 times since May. It is difficult to separate LGCY from Empire - we don't know who to contact at this point. Customer service has been zero.

Reply from LGCY Power

Warren, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with further information here shortly.

Jake Seattle, WA

It's great. Customer service is informative and quick to respond. The inform me on time. It is producing a good amount of power.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jake, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jul. 6th, 2021

Anonymous Moore, SC

As far as I can tell it is producing like they promised. It is pretty good so far. It was easy to install and they have kept their promises.

Kevin Henderson, NV

The installers were in and out in the same day. It has been a good investment. It is actually worth it. It is working pretty well.

Reply from LGCY Power

Kevin, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Christopher Carlsbad, CA

I have been researching solar for a while and lgcy had all the criteria I was looking for. They are very responsive to all my questions.

Reply from LGCY Power

Christopher, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Nicholas Laughlin, NV

I always wanted solar power. There is some dumb stuff you have to got through to get it installed but it has been fairly decent. Installation was done in a day, it was great.

Reply from LGCY Power

Nicholas, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Darren Abilene, TX

We are still in the process of getting the provider switched over and everybody has been nice and helpful. They have answered all the questions we’ve had.

Reply from LGCY Power

Darren, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

David Queen Creek, AZ

I would like help with the app so I can know about the energy usage and I have yet to hear from the about it but it works and they were perfect with the installation.

Reply from LGCY Power

David, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways! Also please reach out to your Energy Consultant and they would be happy to show you how to use the app!

Anonymous Port Richey, FL

Everything is pretty good. It was convenient. Every time I call customer service, what I am calling about it resolved. It was what we expected. It is in good shape.

Reply from LGCY Power

We are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Michael Wright La Mesa, CA

Very professional company and employees. Walked us through every step of the way. Was present and or checked in on the progress during the days of installation.

Reply from LGCY Power

Michael, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

May. 5th, 2021

Stephen New Port Richey, FL

Sales staff is very responsive and they still check in with me to make sure everything is going well. I am happy with their customer support. They respond quickly. There have been a couple of issues but it has been cleared up and resolved well.

Reply from LGCY Power

Stephen, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Dianne Teets Las Vegas, NV

Kept me rating average because the work has not been completed yet, but so far things are going well

Mitch Ford American Fork, UT

Best options, best support, and I trust the people I work for. They don't over promise.

Reply from LGCY Power

Mitch, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jordan Vandesteene Los Angeles, CA

Great guys to work for, especially at the top. They have a good reputation in the industry

Reply from LGCY Power

Jordan, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

JOSE' ORNELAS San Diego, CA

Professional, timely, prompt, accountable, and committed to customer's satisfaction.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jose, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Robert A. Colunga Atascadero, CA

Have a customer relationship with Brandon L. your broker. Good solar info. helped with computer usage for e mail.

Reply from LGCY Power

Robert, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Anthony P Aksamit Las Vegas, NV

Knowledgeable individuals who explained the positive benefits of of going Solar. Happy with their customer service

Reply from LGCY Power

Anthony, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

L Makings Encinitas, CA

The contract omitted an upgraded panel and went through permit process all the way to install date before we caught it. So now, months later we are hung out to dry, panels on the roof but not connected to anything.

Reply from LGCY Power

L, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jul. 15th, 2021

Jose Fort Worth, TX

The salesman showed up at my door at the right time. They are great. The installation process was great.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jose, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Elizabeth Rocklin, CA

Never use LGCY or any of their subcontractors. It's horrendous. The power company is awful and the installation team is a complete failure. Support does not resolve any problems. They still will not come out and complete the work and it has been a month.

Reply from LGCY Power

Elizabeth, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Eddie Killeen, TX

I’ve had no issues with the equipment at all. When I call customer service, I get direct results. It has gone well.

Reply from LGCY Power

Eddie, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Amos Fresno, CA

LGCY is great. Everything was presented well and they did a great job with customer service and installation.

Reply from LGCY Power

Amos, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

John North Richland Hills, TX

Everything has been working smoothly. Somethings were not communicated completely so I’ve had some questions but everything came alright.

Reply from LGCY Power

John, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Matthew Young Fort Worth, TX

That don’t keep their word. They started with the sales in Jan. In Feb. I was told they would design a system get approval and install system in 6 weeks have it going. They promised a new smart thermostat. It is now May and making my first payment for a solar system that’s not working. And I asked them about the thermostat several times and still not installed. So what would you rate this company at!!!!

Reply from LGCY Power

Matthew, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with more further information here shortly.

May. 6th, 2021

Tonya San Diego, CA

They installed the solar on my roof in February. Today is April 15th and I still have not heard from anyone on when they will have these panels up and running. It took them from Feb to April and several complaints before the finally patched up all the holes in my ceiling the put inside my unit.

Reply from LGCY Power

Tonya, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jun. 1st, 2021

Julie Hobart San Angelo, TX

The members of this company that I dealt with did not always explain things clearly, and also did not inform me the price would go up if I didnt pay a lump sum in the first year. On top of that every bit of the process either started late or was drug out an extended period of time. The sales person was over an hour late for the first meeting without a courtesy call to let me know. The tardiness continued throughout the process. In addition, they installed a new breaker box *said mine was old and too small. They hooked my ac up to a breaker that was too small. It kept tripping the breaker. The ac repairman and the electrician I had to hire both said the breaker should be a double 30 not a double 20. I paid well over a thousand dollars for the new box and I expect someone to pay for the correct breaker.

Reply from LGCY Power

Julie, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with further information here shortly.

Peter Rocklin, CA

They were able to install it a little sooner than expected and that was good. It looks nice and clean. They did have to come a couple of times to inspect because they didn’t get it right the first time.

Reply from LGCY Power

Peter, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Anthony Fort Worth, TX

All of our questions have been answered and they are very open with us. They were here very quickly and it was all done professionally. It is going to work out good.

Reply from LGCY Power

Anthony, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Feist Arizona City, AZ

No pressure; presented onfo and let us determine what we wanted to do

Gavin Tabada Las Vegas, NV

Very Professional Great services Great Product

Carol Brady Anchorage, AK

Not quick on client support; installed 31/2 months ago and still not up & running.

Sachin Nikam Chantilly, VA

Followed timeline and completed work on time with quality service.

Camden Zahn Henderson, NV

poor communication, not really communicating what is going on and havent received my first 6 month payments

Mark Johnson Laguna Hills, CA

No communication with them and SDGE on when new panel will be installed. Solar on roof for over a month just sitting there

Brian Beechler

Chris M. was honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. The installers and the guys who help coordinate the install were incredible as well. I don’t remember their names, but they were extremely kind and considerate of our property and my wife who works from home.

Reply from LGCY Power

Thanks Brian for the great review! We are pleased that you have had an excellent customer experience with LGCY Power. Follow us on instagram at @lgcypower for info on our monthly customer giveaways.

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Daniel

Overall it has been a good experience. Installation was very smooth. There was a slight time delay since they were very busy with their schedule but once they started, it was a very clean job. The city inspector approved it on the first inspection. They made sure all the questions we had were answered.

Reply from LGCY Power

We appreciate your 5 star review! We are happy to see that the installation process was smooth for you! For information on Monthly Customer Giveaways of TV's, Yeti Coolers, and Apple Watches follow us on instagram at @lgcypower!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Lydia Buswell

They delivered on everything I asked for. They were up front about the process, kept me informed as we went along, everyone involved was super friendly, and I got way more value than I feel I paid for compared to my friends that went with other companies.

Reply from LGCY Power

Lydia, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jerry

Everything has happened as promised. We’ve had it for many years and had no problems at all. It is very good and simple. The folks have been very helpful telling us what to do if we sell our house and what will happen with the panels.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jerry, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Lajuana Stallings Grovetown, GA

The whole process was very easy with little effort on our part.

Reply from LGCY Power

Lajuana, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Hari narayan Chantilly, VA

No transparency, tell you any thing you want to here at the time of contract signing. After that they will tell you what you missed during signing and nothing can happen now.

Reply from LGCY Power

Hari, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jul. 15th, 2021

James Gordon Poway, CA

They delivered as promised and on time. Communication was clear and open.

Reply from LGCY Power

James, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Michelle Ayers Temple Hills, MD

Had one minor issue regarding the length of time it too to respond to a maintenance call.

Reply from LGCY Power

Michelle, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We are sorry to hear about the lengthy time to get back to you. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Basilio Lim San Diego, CA

David C. was very helpful explaining the answers to my question repeatedly.

Reply from LGCY Power

Basilio, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Hal Howell Abilene, TX

LGCY did a great job from beginning through turning the system on.

Reply from LGCY Power

Hal, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Patricia Gayler San Diego, CA

The representative lied to us and didn't clear everything with our HOA as promised, we're still waiting for the required paperwork since March 2021

Reply from LGCY Power

Patricia, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Juan Napolitano Kissimmee, FL

Solar panels where installed without HOA approval, after month and a half LGCY Power have been unable to solve the issue. Not all the promised devices have been delivered.

Reply from LGCY Power

Juan, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Amanda Santa Maria, CA

LGCY is the best deal financially. It was easy and fast to get it installed and it is running well.

Reply from LGCY Power

Amanda, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Derrick Hayward, CA

It is fine. They are pretty professional and get things done efficiently. They did a good job.

Reply from LGCY Power

Derrick, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Erin Mesa, AZ

All my questions have been responded to quickly and answered. It has all be fast and efficient.

Reply from LGCY Power

Erin, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Chris Oxnard, CA

Customer service can be helpful but they are not very good at calling you back when they say they will.

Reply from LGCY Power

Chris, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!